Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Uchiha ❯ Monster ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2
-Monster
 
Naruto crept through the undergrowth of the summer forest, his footstepts silent of the leaf-strewn ground. A knunai flew from his left and he lept swiftly out of the way, whilst trying to determine where the weapon had come from. As he expected his brother's traps were impossible to detect and almost impossible to trace. Another kunai, this time from the opposite direction, aimed straight for his head. The 7 year old dodged to the side, watcing as the knunai thumped into the ground. He had learned a long time ago not to jump backwards if a weapon is aimed at your head, it will simply hit you lower down. He smiled softly as he remembered his brother's lessons. At the moment he was away on a mission in Wave country with his team. He said he'd be back for their Academy enterance day, though Naruto was begining to wonder. Still, three months was a long time for him to both complete the mission and get home.
 
A twig cracked and a figure blurred past him. Instantly on guard, his hand went to the kunai tied to his leg, expecting a deer, but you could never be too certain. For a minute he stood tensed and on guard. Nothing happened, no weapons were thrown at him, noone came with a katana drawn, nothing. As he relaxed back into a more normal pose, a kunai flew past him, scratching his exposed upper arm as he jumped away from it. Definetley not an animal then.
 
"Who are you?" He asked, feeling a little nervous in the face of what might possibly be his first proper battle against someone other than his brother.
 
A cold laugh answered him and a man dressed in his chuunin uniform came into view out of the trees, his shoulder length silvery lilac hair held out of his eyes by the forehead protecter tied around his head like a bandana.
 
"You don't need to know, monster. Besides, it won't help you anyway, not where you're going."
 
Naruto held his breath for a second before letting it out slowly, calming himself.
 
"What do you want?" He asked calmly, trying to portray an image of confidence in the face of the unknown. What this man planned to do to him he had no idea, he'd never even met him before. "What could you possibly want from me when we've never even met before?" He asked quietly, his eyes darkening slightly in anticipation.
 
The chuunin laughed cruely. "I want you to suffer. I want you to suffer like you made this village suffer, like you made me suffer!" He grabbed a shunriken and flung it at the boy, his aim distorted by rage, his anger, the feeling of finally being able to get revenge. His anger only increasde when the shunriken didn't even scratch the boy.
 
Naruto watched as the chuunin grew more and more annoyed. Ninja were ment to stay calm at all times, to never show emotions. Itachi had managed that years ago, Sasuke was getting there, and Naruto would be there soon, but for now he would simply have to stay calm, even if his stomach was churning and thretening to dispell his breakfast. He dodged another kunai, aimed with little more precision than the last weapon.
 
The lilac haired man growled deep in his throat as he watched the boy dodge his attacks. "Damn you," he muttered under his breath as he reached behind himself to unclasp his katana. He felt the boy tense as the sword slid from it's sheath with a soft 'shink'.
 
Naruto saw the evening sun glance off the polished blade his enemy held. There were really only two things he could do; run away, or stay and fight. He quickly whipped his head around. Exploding tags on the trees behind him blocked his escape.
 
"Damn," he muttered under his breath, turning back to the silver haired chuunin. "What do you want with me? I have done nothing to you!"
 
The silver haired man growled. "I told you, I want to make you suffer like I suffered. Like you made me suffer!" He paused to watch the boy's reaction. "Did you never wonder why you have no family?"
 
"I do! Ita-"
 
The chuunin laughed. "You idiot boy! You're not an Uchiha! You don't look anything like them. Face it; you have no real family, the Uchihas took you in out of sympathy!" He paused again to let his words sink in. "Almost four years ago, Uchiha Itachi brought you back to his home after you told him you didn't want to go back to yours. You lived in an orphanage! Do you want to know why?"
 
Naruto shook his head. He didn't want to know anymore of this; none of it was true, he was making it up... wasn't he?
 
"Of corse you do. Your mother died giving birth to you and your father left when he found out what had been sealed inside you."
 
Naruto's hand went unconciously to the mark on his stomach.
 
The chuunin nodded. "Yes, that. That's the seal that the Fourth Hokage left on you when he trapped the Kyuubi inside you!"
 
Naruto blinked slightly. He couldn't have heard that right. The nine-tails, demon king which had destroyed so many villages, trapped inside him? "No, you're lying. There's no wa-"
 
"Silence!" The silver haired man was right behind him now. "Accept it. You were the one to almost destroy the whole of Konoha." He grabbed Naruto and forced him down into a kneeling position tying his hands together with nin-wire. "You were the one who destroyed my family." He spread Naruto's legs apart and tied them down. "You are the reason almost all my friends and family are dead!"
 
Naruto tensed all his muscles as he felt the sharp edge of a kunai against his lower back, slicing downwards through his clothes, splitting his trousers and pants. The kunai returned, pressing against his butt-hole. Suddenly, he became acutley aware of what was about to happen, and the fact that he had no power to stop it. A gentle push and he could feel the sharp steel tearing him apart. He triedto scream but the man stuffed part of his ripped trousers into his mouth, effectivley silencing him. He could feel blood running down the insides of his legs as he tried desperatley to focus on someting other than the horrible pain.
 
A fuzzy sort of feeling began to overcome the young boy. He wasn't sure he liked it, but the pain didn't seem so bad anymore. He tried to move; to get away from the source of what pain he could still feel. With a choked scream and tears running freely down his cheeks, he felt the blade being pushed in further and darkness consume him.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
"Owwww!" Naruto moaned, rolling over onto his back. His arse felt like it had been torn apart and had salt rubbed into it repeatedley. He whimpered slightly and tried to sit up. The moon was climbing high into the sky, or was it setting? He couldn't tell, but he knew it was way past kerfew.
 
Leaving his unsalvegable clothes, he began the long journey home, stumbling often and falling occasionally, all the while trying to stem the flow of tears falling from his eyes, and the feeling of something hot and sticky sliding down his thighs. The further he walked the colder he got, yet he could feel himself sweating and the pain numbing to a throbbing ache. The trees around him began to reach out at him, their mouths twisting into grotesque sneers that promiced pain and anguish to anyone who was foolish enough to allow themselves to be caught by their grasping fingers. Naruto screamed as he felt his hair being tugged and began to run blindly, not knowing where he was heading or what he was doing. He didn't recognise anything or anyone as he ran, stumbling occasionally on seemingly nothing, cutting himself on the branches of small shrubs and bushed he was tooo delireous to see.
 
Eventually he had to stop; his head spinning and throat raw he stood still, hands on thighs, panting. He felt acid rising up his sore throat and lent over fully just in time to throw up what little he had eaten that day, before darkness consumed him once more.