Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Understanding ❯ Understanding ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Mushroom: Hello! I’m happy people have been reading my fan fic. But could any one R&R? I’d love some constructive critisism.

Understanding

Nikki was watching Kakashi train Team7. Naruto jumped in front of Kakashi.
“I’m gonna kick your but,” Naruto yelled to Kakashi as he charged toward him. Kakashi disappeared and Naruto looked dumbstruck.
“1,000 years of pain,” Kakashi said as he appeared behind Naruto and did his infamous attack. Naruto jumped up in the air and screamed. Nikki smirked. What an idiot.
“Hey you,” Naruto yelled to Nikki. Nikki closed her eyes. Sometimes I wish he’d just SHUT UP!
“What do you want Narutard,” Nikki asked. A large anger mark appeared on Naruto’s head. Nikki sweat dropped. Impulsive idiot.
“Nikki you listen!!!! I challenge you to a fight and if I win you call me Naruto-Sama, and you take me out for ramen!!!!!!!” Nikki rolled her eyes. Stupid one track minded boy.
“Your on loser,” Nikki said emotionlessly.
Kakashi sighed. They seem like friends but then they are at each other’s throats… Typical Naruto and Nikki.
“All right you two,” Kakashi said in a monotone voice. “I’ll let you two fight but just don’t kill each other.” Naruto punched the air.
“All right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Kakashi-Sensei,” Yelled Naruto. Nikki rolled her eyes. Stupid Naruto.
“You two are at it again,” Sakura said. “Sasuke, Tell them to stop it!” Sasuke glared at Sakura.
“Sakura, leave Nikki alone,” said Sasuke in a low voice. Nikki raised her eyebrows. He never stick up for me. Although…. He probably wants to see Naruto get the crud beaten out of him. Typical Sasuke. Instead of commenting on Sasuke she wanted to toy around with Sakura’s mind.
“Hey biiiiiig brow,” Nikki said. “Why don’t you stop swooning over Sasuke and train. Be useful for once and get your head out of the clouds.” A large anger mark appeared on Sakura’s forehead.
“Nikki I train plenty,” Sakura growled. “I could take you on any day Goth girl!” Now Nikki was mad. She hated Sakura. Darn it! She is such a moron! I’m no flipping Goth Girl!!! No Nikki chill. Don’t let that little brat get to you! Keep it calm, cool, and collected.
“Okay I’m gonna go take a walk,” Nikki said in a low voice. Nikki walked away. Naruto was ticked that he didn’t get to fight Nikki. But he wanted to make his friend feel better so he followed her.
“What do you want,” Nikki asked coldly. Naruto smiled. Now what can I do to make her feel better??? Oh, I know! I know! Ramen! I’ll take her out to eat Ramen! Everyone likes ramen!
“To make you feel better I’ll take you out to eat ramen,” Naruto yelled happily. Nikki raised an eyebrow. Since when did he care about me???
“Fine, as long as it shuts you up.” They walked to the ramen shop in complete silence. Silence Nikki liked silence. She remembered the day when IT happened….
The Kyubbi attacked. His blood red eyes stared into Nikki’s. Nikki stared in horror as his foot came down towards her. I’m going to die! I’m going to die! I’m going to die! I’m going to---
“Nikki,” Naruto yelled. “We are here so stop lolly gagging in your own world and tell me what kind of ramen you want!!” Nikki was going to yell at him….. But something stopped her. His smile… His kind smile. He only wanted to help her. Naruto, could you actually understand me???
“Beef ramen please,” Nikki said. Naruto stared at Nikki. She is actually being NICE??? Naruto ran up to the counter.
“Hey old man,” Naruto yelled. Two beef ramens!” Naruto and Nikki sat down. After five minutes of waiting the ramen was set on the counter. They started eating. This is actually really yummy. Nikki thought.
“Hey Nikki,” Naruto asked. “Feeling any better?” Nikki looked at Naruto. No one has ever asked me that… Not in a long time at least.
“Naruto, may I ask you a question?” Naruto smiled. Is Nikki opening up to me?!
“Naruto, c-could you listen to my thoughts someday? Someday… Could you listen to me when I ramble on about my pitiful past?”
Nikki’s head was down. She wanted so badly for Naruto to say yes. They had always been friends…. But would he still be her friend if he knew how she was? When Nikki looked at Naruto he had a wide grin on his face.
“Of course I will Nikki!” “We’re best friends!” H-He cares about me! I feel like crying…. No do not cry! No! No! No! Nikki smiled a true smile. She hadn’t done that in what seemed like for ever.
“Naruto, I finally understand something that I haven’t before…. Thank you.”