Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Uzamaki, Saori Uzamaki ❯ My name is Saori Uzamaki--1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Saori's day hadnt been going well she had been travaling for three days now and she was tired and she was hungrey, "Very hungrey.." Saori Uzamaki had her long blond hair tied up in two braids on either side of her head, she stood at a height of about five feet and three inches tall, and she was headed for the Hidden Village of the Leaf, Kahona. Right now Saori carried a small blue backpack wich at the moment held her small and rapidly dimishing food supply. Saori swore a balck tank-top with a red swirl symbol on the back and a pair of black shorts, her wrists and ankles were wrapped in white bandages and a red tear drop earring swung on her right ear.
And suddenly the trees parted and there right infront of her was the Village of Kohona. She sped up as she walked through the gate, she had to find her brother. He was her twin so they probably looked alike and he was the same age as her, 16 it should be easy to find him she told herself hopefully. Now to just find someone he might be friends with, a boy with black hair wearing a blue t-shirt with a red and white symbol on the back walked a little bit ahead of her. He was a couple inches taller than her but he looked to be about 16, Saori nodded to herself he might know him she walked faster and murmered,
"Excuse me,"
And tapped him lightly on the shoulder, he whirled around and grasped her wrist tightly.
"What?"
He asked leting go of her hand quickly and shoving his hands down his pockets.
"I need to know have you seen a boy around here he looks almost exactly like me about sixteen years old, last name Uzamaki?"
The boy stared at her for a moment in shoke, 'She looks just like Naruto.'
"You mean Naruto Uzamaki?" He asked still a little shaken.
"Naruto? Is that his name?! You know him?! Who are you by the way?" Her smile looked so gratefull and happy and disbelieving all at once. She looked as if he had just given her the most wonderfull gift with just that simple 'Naruto Uzamaki'.
"Sasuke Uchicha., yeah I know him." Sasuke answered as calmly as he could in the face of her smileing gratitude.
"I am Saori Uzamaki, god I just can't believe he's really here! Can you show me where he lives?"
"S-sure, follow me." She followed him like a loyal puppie, she was going to meet her brother.