Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Uzumaki Twins ❯ Chapter 1

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
’M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING ANYTHING IN A WHILE!!!! I WAS HAVING TECHNICAL PROBLEMS WITH A NEW AC ADAPTER THAT I ORDERED IN THE MAIL. THE COMPANY WAS OUT OF STOCK, SO I HAD TO WAIT A MONTH FOR A NEW SHIPMENT AND FOR THEM TO SEND IT TO ME. AGAIN I AM SOOOOOOOOO SORRY, AND HOPEFULLY SOMETHING LIKE THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN***

Title:
Uzumaki Twins
Author: Dagger Stiletto
Pairing: NaruKyuSasu
Warning: OOC, yaoi, smex, smut, molestation, slight pedophilia in the beginning
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, so get off my back!! You’re heavy….
Dagger: *glances around cautiously, looking for a place to hide*
Cross: Is something wrong?
Knives: She found you.
Dagger: NOOOO!!!!
Danny-boy: *curled up in Knives’s, lap* Is Travis here, too?
Travis: Apparently so.
Cross: You okay, Dagger?
Dagger: EAT HIM!!!!*leaps for Travis*
Knives: She forgot to take her meds.
Travis: Shit. You could’ve told me sooner.
Knives: I forgot.
Cross: I think it’s funny.
Dagger: I’m hungry, stop squirming, you!
Cross: LOL
Travis: What do I do then, Knives?
Dagger: STOP SQUIRMING, that’s what.
Travis: If you’re hungry, then ask your loving brother
Dagger: But….but….he doesn’t taste good….
Snow: *walks in*Ohhhh….confused*tilts head to the side and watches everything*
Dagger: *gasps and glomps Snow*I misseded you!
Travis: Who’s she?
Cross: *slaps him*I told you about her millions of times. That’s Snow.
Snow: *confused even more, turns into a baby fox*
Dagger: Awwww! So cute! *looks around and snarls at others* MINE!!
Snow: Rarf!!!*yips in surprise of hug, then snuggles into Dagger*
Dagger: *strokes head gently*Time for story!
By the way, this was originally supposed to be a two-shot, but I decided to scrunch it all into one document. Don’t worry. It’s all structured in a way that won’t confuse anyone. ENJOY!!!

~*~Uzumaki Twins~*~

The small, raven-haired child with glorious violet eyes wandered lost, alone, and frightened. He had somehow gotten separated from his family, and now he was tremulously traversing the darkest part of the city. It was eerie, dark, damp, and stinking here, and he would do anything to be anywhere but there, especially to be in his mother’s embrace, father’s safe presence, and his brother’s loving presence.

The five-year-old stopped at an alley where he could hear a bright laugh somehow darkened by something scary. He frowned and made the mistake of taking a single step forward.

Almost immediately, the boy was snatched up and dragged further into the pitch darkness. He tried to scream, but all he could manage was a muffled cry behind the restraining hand over his mouth. He struggled as much as he could, but to no avail, and he flinched when a lighter was lit near his face.

“Ahh,” someone said in a horribly pleased voice. A grotesque face was brought into view. “Looky here. How did Sasuke Uchiha end up in this part of town, I wonder?”

“I wonder what old man Uchiha would do if he knew that his youngest offspring was touched by filth such as we?” another growled.

“Let’s find out, shall we?” suggested a third.

Sasuke erupted into desperate struggle before he was thrown into a wall, ending his wild thrashing. Tears slipped down his chibi face.

“Let’s not and say we did,” an entirely different voice said.

Al the men tensed and turned. Suddenly, light illuminated the whole alley due to a newly-lit fire in a metal barrel halfway down the alley. Two boys, one blonde and the other red-haired with matching blue eyes, stood a little ways off with fierce expressions and clenched fists. They looked to be eight years old and dressed in tattered clothes. They were obviously twins. Same height, weight, facial structure, eyes, and scars on their cheeks.

“Go away, bastard Uzumakis,” the first man snapped hatefully.

“Dude, don’t piss ’em off!” the third one said, terrified.

“Go back home to daddy, little boys,” the second man yelled arrogantly.

“Or maybe we’ll fuck you, too, after we’re done with little Uchiha.”

“We’re so dead,” groaned the third.

“Release the Uchiha, and you will live,” the redhead commanded in a voice that was incongruous to his age.

“Piss off, you bitchy-ass whelps!”

One second, they were twenty feet away, and the next, they weren’t. Suddenly, they were in the middle of the three men.

And chaos ensued.

The Uzumaki twins were amazingly skilled in martial arts, causing chibi Sasuke’s eyes to widen. They were actually beating the crap out of three grown men!!

The redhead shot rapid-fire fists into one man’s stomach, breaking ribs, while Naruto blocked punches before kicking his opponent in the groin in such away that would ensure he would never have children of his own. However, the one holding Sasuke picked up the raven’s tiny body and threw him towards a different wall. Before he hit hard stone, a body already toned with muscles despite the owner’s age and size caught the chibi’s back against a tanned chest.

Sasuke looked up at the blonde’s face as the eight-year-old held him protectively. The other boy was busy blocking blows, and despite that he had Sasuke, the blonde ran forward and began throwing devastating kicks to that last man’s body, even while holding little Sasuke.

Finally, the three men lay defeated and quiet upon the ground. The blonde carried Sasuke closer to the fire with the redhead following. The raven was set down on the ground and examined closely by the twins for injuries.

“Our names are Naruto and Kyuubi,” the blonde said. “We’re gonna take you home, okay Sasuke-kun?” Blue eyes stared at him kindly.

Sasuke nodded, eyes wide.

The redhead took out a handkerchief that was surprisingly clean and gently wiped the tears, dirt, and snot from the raven’s chibi face. “Naruto, what’s gonna happen when Uchiha-san sees us with his son?” he inquired softly.

“I don’t know, but it doesn’t matter. We’ve done the right thing, and Sasuke is unharmed for the most part. The worse thing that he’ll have is a few bruises.” He patted mussed black hair with a smile.

Kyuubi retracted the handkerchief and put it back in a pocket. Then he lifted the boy and placed him on Naruto’s back. “I’ll lead the way, and you carry him. You’re stronger than me whereas I am faster.”

“Just don’t leave me in the dust like last time.”

Kyuubi laughed.

Sasuke wrapped his little arms around Naruto’s neck, leaning to the side to see over the boy’s shoulder. He watched as they traveled at an amazing speed through the bad part of town. Then they were past all the bars and casinos, and then through the business districts until they came to a large apartment building. Without even breaking pace or slowing speed, or even changing breathing patterns, they began running up the BUILDING!! Sasuke clung tighter and squeezed his eyes shut, waiting for them to fall to their deaths.

But they didn’t.

They landed on a balcony eight stories up, the entire floor of which was owned by the Uchiha family. There, on the far end of the balcony, Fugaku was holding Mikoto, who was sobbing like the world was about to end; she wailed about what kind of horrible parents they were to have lost their five-year-old child. The twelve-year-old Itachi was curled at their feet, crying silent tears, and Fugaku looked like he wanted to repeatedly plunge a knife into his chest.

“Excuse us, Uchiha-sama,” Kyuubi spoke quietly to get their attentions.

Fugaku’s head shot up, and he scowled at the two boys, who appeared to be ruffian heathens, standing on his balcony, unable to see his aisoku as of yet. “What are you doing here, brats? You have no right to be here. Leave my presence.”

While Kyuubi tried to reason with the man, Naruto set Sasuke down and turned to face him. “You are home and safe now.” He pressed a kiss to the violet-eyed boy’s forehead. He stood and turned with his hands on Sasuke’s shoulders, bringing him out in the open.

“Sasuke!” Itachi cried excitedly, breaking in the middle of his irate father’s tirade. He scrambled forward to meet his otouto.

“Aniki!” Sasuke shot forward, and the twelve-year-old picked up the chibi, holding him lovingly, tears of joy now coming from his eyes.

“My baby!” Mikoto ran to the boys, dropped to her knees, and wrapped her arms around both, weeping happily. “Fugaku, they brought our baby back.”

“Have you harmed him?” was the gruff, foreboding demand. He didn’t move to embrace his son.

“They didn’t hurt me, Father,” Sasuke piped up. “They saved me from really bad people who were going to hurt me. Please don’t be angry with them, kaasan.” He looked up at his father with wide, imploring, violet orbs.

“Oh, thank you! Thank you so much!” Mikoto cried, standing up to hug the twins.

They allowed it all of four seconds before stepping back. They were obviously uncomfortable among such a well-to-do family when they had dirty smudges all over their skin, tattered clothes whose original colors were indiscernible, and they wore no shoes. Several-days-old cuts marred arms, legs, and faces, and their hair was tangled.

Mikoto seemed at a loss, but she smiled tearfully. “Is there anything we can do to repay you? Anything at all!”

Naruto blinked, then said, “If you have leftover food and a bottle of painkiller, that could help.”

“What the hell do you need painkiller for, gaki?” Fugaku demanded.

“Hush, Gaku,” Mikoto hissed.

“Our father is extremely ill,” Kyuubi spoke quietly. “We often find him writhing in pain. We would like to make his pain go away until he dies. It won’t be long now….” His voice trailed off sorrowfully.

“Itachi, go get the ibuprofen and leftover sub sandwiches,” Mikoto murmured. “Are you sure that is all?”

“Yes, dearest lady,” Naruto murmured.

Itachi returned with the food and drugs, handing each boy an item. “Arigato,” he whispered before he returned to Sasuke to hold his smaller hand.

“Arigato, Uchiha-sama,” Naruto said. “And do not worry about us. You’ll forget about us soon.” They turned and leapt off the balcony, earning several gasps of alarm.

The Uchihas ran to the balcony railing and leanded over to see the twins running down the street, completely unharmed.

Suddenly, startling the rest of his family, Sasuke screamed out at the top of his lungs, “I’LL NEVER FORGET YOU, NARUTO AND KYUUBI!!”

And delighted, carefree laughter floated up to then in response to the raven chibi’s heartfelt, promising declaration.

~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~
~*~11 Years Later~*~

Sasuke sighed as he walked home from school, tired and feeling rundown. All he wanted to do was curl up and sleep for a few years, but he still had at least fifteen blocks to go till he was home. Cars whizzed by, splashing through water-filled potholes, honking horns and squealing tires. The air was wet, telling of the lingering moistures, while dark skies promised more rain. People talked, screamed, argued, pushed and shoved, and sat on stoops in front of buildings and on benches. Policemen on horses and in squad cars lingered about, doing their best to keep the peace.

He groaned, rubbing his face. Glancing around, he wasn’t surprised to find that the ones he was looking for weren’t around. For eleven years, he’d been constantly on the look out for his saviors. He remembered every little detail about each of them, and extremely infrequently, he had seen flashes of the boys over the years. Each time, his longing for them grew and grew.

Over the years, his preference for company diminished only to his okaasan, jikei, and best friend Neji. His father had been killed in a drive-by shooting, which had hit them all hard, and Itachi took over the family business. Mikoto had just gotten back to normal after eight months, and it had helped when the culprit was sentenced to eighteen years.

Nevertheless, he couldn’t seem to connect with anyone else, his longing for the others blocking out the ability. Loneliness filled and plagued him until he wanted to throw up from it, as if that would make it go away. Purge his system of it.

He dodged to the side as a mounted police officer sped down the sidewalk, but he didn’t turn to see what was going on. He was too tired to care, to miserable for it. It was as simple as that.

That simplicity was almost the cause to his downfall.

He heard the shout, “Uchiha-sama, watch out!” only a moment before he was grabbed from behind.

His schoolbag was discarded, an arm wrapped dangerously around his neck, and a gun pressed to his temple. Cold metal seared his skin. His heart thundered, and sweat broke out profusely. Tears threatened to shed. Fear, a living and breathing entity, coursed through him mercilessly and made him tremble like eleven years ago.

“Don’t come any closer! Or Uchiha is dead meat!” someone growled, swinging the boy around to face eight officers. “Drop the guns!”

Everyone was so focused on criminal and Sasuke’s potential death that no one noticed the two blondes crouched at the edge of the roof to the building beside the current event. Deep, piercing blue eyes watched it all; tanned muscular bodies as they waited for the right moment. They could sense the fear roiling off the trembling raven in waves. They were patient, waiting for that one stance where the perpetrator let his guard down, thinking he was going to win.

When it came, they jumped off the roof, whooping, “Yaaaaaa-hoooooooooo!!” like hyperactive cowboys. The split second before they landed, the criminal looked up, gun swinging wide and, more importantly, away from Sasuke’s head.

Then Kyuubi brought his fist down on the back of the man’s neck with more brute force than necessary while Naruto, laughing like a madman, threw Sasuke over his shoulder. Then the twins ran down the street, leaving the authorities to take care of the rest as they carried off their prize.

Kyuubi had snatched up the schoolbag before leaving entirely.

Stopping on a roof miles away, they set Sasuke on his feet and stepped back to both grin at him as well as inspect him, observing what all had changed. They had watched over him from afar, unable to forget about him, but they wanted to see just how much and how well he had grown.

“Wow, Sasuke-kun, you’ve turned out to be very sexy,” they said in exact unison, their voice blending pleasingly and bringing the raven out of his daze.

“Kyuubi? Naruto?” he asked, joy coming into his voice for the first time in many years.

“Ah, so you did not forget us,” they said. “We are please, but can you tell which of us is which?”

Sasuke blinked at the twenty-year-olds, then grinned. “Kyuubi’s hair is slightly orange,” he said confidently.

Kyuubi laughed. “He can definitely tell who we are.”

“Did you miss us, Sasuke-kun?” Naruto inquired, still smiling.

Sasuke nodded his head vigorously, unconsciously lifting his arms and reaching towards the Uzumaki twins.

Said boys crooned lovingly and embraced the teen they’d fallen in love with when he was just a kindergartener. At first, all they did was hug and hold the raven, breathing him in, but then the blondes began to gently caress the bare skin.

Sasuke tilted his head back with a sigh, then turned to Naruto, offering his mouth up for the taking. The dominant male instantly claimed the raven’s lips, ruthlessly nipping and licking and plunging his tongue in and out. Kyuubi attached himself to Sasuke’s slender neck. The raven moaned into Naruto’s mouth at the sensation. Naruto began to unbutton the school uniform shirt; Kyuubi’s hands pulled the shirt out of the waistband to the maroon slacks.

Whimpering, Sasuke cupped the side of Kyuubi’s face while sliding a hand under the hem of the shirt to rub that ridged six-pack. Kyuubi licked at the strawberry mark on the boy’s neck. Naruto released Sasuke’s mouth; said raven turned so that they could switch places, kissing Kyuubi just as deeply and moaning as Naruto bit into his exposed shoulder. The raven cried out with passion, panting.

The twins lifted their heads, leaving the boy to pull off that damn shirt, exposing the heated flesh to a cool breeze. Sasuke could feel his sanity leaving with the erratic pulse in his heart. His skin was oversensitized and flushed with heat. Hammers sounded in his brain, his breath couldn’t come quick enough, and his pants were painfully tight. Tears of pleasure moistened the corners of his eyes.

“Kyuubi….Naruto….” he sighed in a breathless whisper. “I love you….”

“Both of us, Sasuke-kun?” Kyuubi asked hopefully, his face pressed against the warm, pale flesh of the boy’s throat.

“Yes,” he panted, leaving to rest his hot cheek atop the blonde head with that almost undetectable orange tint. “I love you both….so much….it almost hurts…. I can barely breathe.”

“We love you, too, Sasu-koi,” Naruto whispered reverently, kissing the ear he spoke into. Then he licked a bead of sweat that rolled down Sasuke’s face.

Sasuke’s face lit up. A rarely-seen smile spread over his features, making him appear breathtaking. The twins moaned at the mere sight and set to caressing him once more. Kyuubi, standing on the right side of Sasuke, reached across to tease and fondle the left nipple, while Naruto, on the left side, traveled a hand down to the fly of the maroon school uniform slacks.

Sasuke’s breath hitches when calloused fingers simultaneously rubbed and tickled his nipple and unbuttoned his slacks, then pulled down the zipper. A tanned hand slipped under the waistband of the speedo-underwear he wore. His hard, hot flesh was cupped fently even as his nipple was twisted harshly. Twin mouths sucked on his neck. Crying out at his continuously pleasure-assaulted nerves, his arms came up to bury fingers in blonde, spiky hair.

Panting, the raven threw his head back. Kyuubi moved to slip a hand down the back of his underwear and rub the soft, slightly toned globes of flesh. His mouth slipped around to suck at the hollow of his throat, and then his fingers rubbed between those cheeks of heaven.

Naruto gently caressed the cock in his hand with only the tips of his fingers before he began truly pumping the hot erection. The mouth identical so his brother’s moved to suck Sasuke’s lower lip. His other hand unzipped his own pants to relieve the painful tightness encasing his manhood, then stretched awkwardly to do the same for his otherwise occupied twin.

Pleasure overwhelmed all three males, and the twins began to rock and dry-hump against the raven’s legs. The stimulation made the twenty-year-olds groan, pant, and nip rougher and rub more forcefully. Sasuke’s impassioned cries and whimpers only made them rock harder against the boy. Harsh groans, pants, and growls mingled with softer, keening whimpers.

Climaxes built higher and higher, and the pressure tightening inside their bellies became nigh unbearable until they couldn’t hold on any longer.

Sasuke was the first to find release. His head tilted back, back arched, and voice gave a strangled scream as his cum sprayed all over his clothing, belly, and Naruto’s hand.

The twins came perfectly simultaneously, thrusting bruisingly into Sasuke’s thighs. Their semen shot and wet their pants and the raven’s legs through his slacks.

All three of them collapsed to the ground, panting, sweaty, flushed, and exhausted. But all so, so, so satisfied. They eased back, and the blondes lay with their legs tangling with Sasuke’s. Sasuke idly stroked blonde hair. They lay there, basking in the afterglow of their ejaculations.

“So what now?” Kyuubi inquired, still slightly breathless.

“You’re both coming home with me,” Sasuke murmured, content just to lay there.

“Oh?” That was Naruto.

“Yes. I don’t ever want to be apart from you two. It hurts to not have you around. Eleven years has been way too long to live without my heart with me.” He dragged their heads over to nuzzle their blonde, strawberry-smelling locks at the same time.

“Aww, Sasu-koi missed us,” Naruto crooned, pressing a teasing kiss to the nipple closest to him.

“Of course I did. I promised I would never forget you.”

Kyuubi flicked his tongue out lazily at the free nipple, making the raven’s breath hitch. “We missed you, too, saiai.”

A content smile spread over the boy’s face.

He knew from there on out, he would never be alone and empty again.

Naruto and Kyuubi Uzumaki, his saviors, would always be there to pull him out from the dark in the light for all eternity.

~*~The End~*~