Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Uzumaki-Zoku Kiken: Uzumaki Tribe Chaos ❯ Bring on Sumire a.k.a. Lucia ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A young girl sat in a high tree on this hot day, eating a fresh, bright red apple she picked from one of the branches. Spring had come and the cold snows of winter she had loved so much would be exchanged for lovely rains and sweet scented flowers. She loved the rain as well because it was refreshing to run in the rain, especially in the woods at night when the moon was full and the sky was full of stars.
Her golden dirty blonde hair was long and silky with fringed bangs that hung over her sparkling eyes in a shaggy curtain of soft, messy hair. She looked up at the blue sky and thought of the brother she had yet to meet. His eyes were supposedly a pretty ocean blue. She was his older sister by a year and looked a lot like him except that her blondeness and the blue of her eyes were different from his.
Sparkling and cat like was how her eyes were often described in general. Stunning, beautiful, mysterious, and enchanting. The blue-violet of her eyes were very unusual though, she had to admit to it, because of how her eyes changed the shades from shades of purple and blue every so often.
Her shimmering, and currently icy blue with hazy shades of cloudy lavender and amethyst, eyes were framed by long ashen lashes and were set into a semi-pale face with slightly raised cheekbones and whiskers on her face like a cat or fox.
Most of the time, her right eye became a deep, vibrant, bright green, like her mother’s eyes were, and red were the ends of her hair, naturally blended together with the blonde of her father and the red of her mother.
She was a perfect mix of both her parents yet her skin was pale and she had become something different then what her family was.
Her sensitive nose picked up the scent of meat over a campfire and she grinned, her long, pearly white fangs, sharp and perfectly framing the rest of her perfect teeth and often protruded from her mouth or sometimes the tips would draw blood from her soft lower lip, gleamed a little in the sunlight as she licked her lips with a tongue pierced with a silver barbell.
Maybe she would steal herself some clothing from them? She was sick of wearing her torn rags. The black tank top she wore over her flat, slightly toned, abdomen and torso was torn at the ends, only covering her slender right shoulder and her a little over-developed chest.
Her slender and practically perfect waist was bare like her bandaged left shoulder and the dark, forest green, skirt she had been wearing was mere rags now with black shorts underneath.
Her athletic build was mostly bare like her powerful thighs and toned calves. She ran up the hills every morning and occasionally she ran a second time in the afternoons.
Today she had ran twice and had just gotten back from her run with her body slick with sweat and her wrist with a fresh bandage from fighting off a mountain tiger unarmed. She never brought her ninja weapons with her any where.
She was barefoot with the chain tattoos on her ankles bare like the ones on her slender left wrist where she hadn’t been hurt. Both her toenails and fingernails had been painted black and forest green and her long hair had been tied up in a high ponytail that reached mid-back with her bangs parted over her right eye.
The sun was going to sink into the horizon soon and its dimming light caught the Suna hitai-ate around her neck, loosely tied around her neck with its soft black cloth. Her breathing was still becoming normal right now as she concentrated on finding the source of the burning meat.
She locked onto the source, feeling the chakra of four ninja. Correction three genin in training and a jounin, most likely the sensei of a three man group. The three genin weren’t particularly strong and were young, maybe a year younger than her. They were from Konoha, where her brother should have been.
It made her smile as she scanned their minds with her psychic powers that she had been learning to develop over the past five months since she had decided to train out in the wilderness alone. Using this power usually hurt her head but tonight she was perfectly calmed and let her mind melt into that of the people she scanned without leaked out her own thoughts.
~Her POV~
Two males and a female for the genin. Their sensei was male and smoked a cigarette while he sat on a far off log. The female was on a log with a skinny male while the fatter male sat on a log on the skinny male’s left, chomping on potato chips. I scanned the males first.
The skinny one was Nara, Shikamaru who had a high IQ but was extremely lazy and found everything very troublesome. Women, ninja life, missions, etc.
He seemed rather amusing and I searched around his mind to find the jutsu he knew. Ah, shadow possession. I loved that one and the Nara are truly geniuses to have developed something so useful. It was something I had mastered long ago and I reformed it to different uses.
With a Nara, Shikimaru-like yawn, I went on to the next one, a pig, before the annoying woman.
Next was Akamichi, Chouji. He was an absolute pig and I for one thought at first that he was useless but I suppose that under the right command, his weight and clan techniques could be good in a situation. All he thought of right now was about the meat cooking, so I moved onto the female.
Her name was Yamanaka Ino so I was careful as I picked around her mind, seeing as to the Yamanaka were familiar with soul possession and mind reading jutsu, although what I was doing wasn’t a jutsu. Apparently she was a completely conceited bitch and right off the bat I hated her guts.
She had an old best friend named Sakura Haruno and judging by the images of her I saw, I decided that I disliked her too. Anyways, Ino had made her best friend into her rival because they were both were madly in love with a guy named Uchiha, Sasuke. The surname caught me off guard and one thought leaked out, ‘That bastard..’, and I could almost feel my unfamiliar voice echoing in her mind.
“Our minds are being read!!”, she yelled to her teammates and before I could move onto her sensei’s mind, I was shut out painfully and suddenly by her sensei, the Nara, and her. Chouji’s mind kinda just went blank and maybe that was his way of shutting me out but that didn’t hurt.
I closed my mind and hid my chakra, which was hard, considering how high they were. They were desperately searching for me or my chakra but couldn’t pinpoint me. Not even Asuma-sensei who’s name I had found out when I searched Chouji’s mind.
I took in a deep breath as I pulled two of my kunai from the tree and launched myself from the branch into the pink and orange sky with my powerful legs and flipped in the air sideways until I reached a tree by a clearing, landing in a silent crouch.
The two kunai I had brought served good purposes. One would shadow cloned and be used to fool them into thinking that I was an enemy group coming in from the opposite side then I would using the other kunai to cut the meat of the wire it hung on and fight if I have to.
I did a shadow clone jutsu and sent my clones out with two kunai then used my power of levitation to send the kunai circling around the clearing and made the leaves rustle on the opposite side of the clearing. My clones made some noise then threw an onslaught of kunai that exploded into blinding smoke as made my move.
First I jumped down by the Nara’s extra bag (a really simple thing, just brown with two straps over my shoulders and two pockets. On big one which was full of clothes while the little one was empty) and slung it onto my shoulder with the pockets facing forwards then I opened the front pocket as I darted over to the campfire.
I ran to the opposite side of it, the wind caused by my speed killing the flames, then with one quick swipe on one end then a simple spin of the kunai in my hand to cut the other end, I had the meat on the wire which I then stuffed into the front pocket, closed it, then jumped away with inhuman speed as my clones (none of them looked like me. They just looked like a million red haired finder ninja from the Mist village) jumped out of the trees and spoke to the team.
“Sensei, smoking will kill you”, they began in the cute voice of a child in unison, “Shika-chan, you need to try harder. Chou-chan, eat less.”, then they turned to Ino in great synchronization, ”Stop being such a stubborn little bitch. We hate people like you and get over Uchiha quickly.”
Then they all did a little wave and disappeared in puffs of smoke. The team coughed from the smoke, “Shadow clones.”, Asuma said as the smoke cleared. They walked around to inspect the damage as I watched them from a nearby tree branch, concealed perfectly.
Their campground was in ruins (I didn’t intentionally do that. The wind from my sprint did that, honest.) with torn up sleeping bags, a dead campfire, and the meat stolen.
“A food thief.”, Ino snorted. Chouji groaned, “That’s horrible! Who would do such a thing!?”, they all turned to Shikamaru who was looked for his bag of spare clothes, “Damnit its gone! That troublesome bastard!”, he sat down on the ground, “They must’ve used my bag to carry the meat.”
“Then why not use the big pocket and dump out the clothes?”, Chouji asked and Ino hit him over the head, “Idiot! They were probably some poor beggar or something that stole our food along with our clothes while we were being ambushed, then made off with it before the ambush was over.”
The team was in disarray like their confused sensei. Ino mourning over her messed up and tangled hair and complained about her brush being stolen (okay that was the other thing I stole, along with her conditioners and shampoos and combs…), Chouji complained about being hungry, and Shikamaru grumbled about life being so troublesome.
I laughed to myself when I returned to my tree branch far away then changed into the Nara’s clothes (it was a loose fit except it was a little tight around my chest) and while I was fitting on the shoes and adjusting the baggy jacket, I brushed my hair and made a mental note to use the stolen hair products along with her scented soaps and stuff in the river later, maybe after dinner.
Smiling in my warm clothes, I sat down and opened the bag. Thankfully, the meat was still warm and I hung the delicious smelling wire of meat on the branch above me.
“Itadakimasu! Thank you for the food foolish genin and thank you Nara, Shikamaru for such nice clothes!”, I grinned and bit into the meat lovingly, grateful for such an amazing dinner.
I looked up after my second piece to meet my currently all-lavender eyes to bright blue eyes with amethyst rimming by the rings and white around the cat like pupils.
“Sumire, what do you think you are doing?”, my tall companion asked as he eyed the meat. I held out a piece, “Oh c’mon Aiden. Take a bite!”
“Where did you get it? How’d you cook it? Where did those clothes and that backpack come fro-”, Aiden started but a rude voice interrupted.
“Ah damnit! I go to train with my scythe and you start stolen dinner without me? How rude Sumi-chan.”, he growled playfully at me then smiled at Aiden mockingly, “Ooh…Ai-kun…makin’ a move on my little Sumi-chan? A romantic dinner maybe?”, he cooed.
I laughed and handed him a piece as I looked into his [awesome] multi-colored eyes, “Shut up and eat Reno.”, I commanded and he sat on my left while Aiden gave in and settled himself to sit on my right, his shoulder nestle into the trunk of the tree.
“I got all of this from some Konoha genin. Yamanaka, Ino had some hair products so I stole them and I decided that after dinner, I would take a bath in the river nearby.”, I explained as finished the last of my meat and washed it down with one of the cold water bottles I found in Shikamaru’s bag, then handed two others to Aiden and Reno.
“Sumire, you-”
“Thief?”, I cut off Aiden before he’d rant and I heard Reno clapping and laughing, “Thank you, thank you very much my adoring public.”
Aiden stretched his long legs over my lap then kicked Reno off the branch and he fell to the ground with a loud thud. Reno looked up with his hooded, also cat like, sparkling red, gold, and white eyes (red on the left and gold on the right. Both have white around the black pupils, kinda like a splatter of white paint.) through his shaggy black flaming red with black and silvery platinum blonde bangs.
“Damnit! You’re an evil guardian angel, bastard!”, Reno yelled as he just lied on the ground, completely defeated, with his arms up by his head.
Allow me to explain. Aiden is my guardian angel and an ex-angel of death or ‘Ange de mort.’ who came to take my soul after Uchiha, Itachi nearly killed me (I was supposed to die then but I didn’t. That’s why I always flinch at the surname Uchiha) but I was naturally resistant and told him “I’m not dead yet.”
That’s how I, Sumire Narcisse Uzumaki, became friends with an angel of death with a French accent. He somehow indirectly became my guardian angel when I said something about needing anyone nearby. Later, we encountered Reno, who tried to take my life because he was a ‘Moissonuese’ or Reaper who took the lives of the living.
Of course, I lived through that too thanks to the awakening of one of my seven demons that were sealed into my demon-vampiric body when I was born by seven priests. There’s a boy who is my younger step-brother and I want to find him because I now remember him after years of having no memories of loving parents or cute siblings being born. Just the coldness of a hospital and all the years of hard work to use my physical strength and become someone to be respected.
I learned sometime during those years of my psychic powers and used them. I had lived in Sunagakure, separated from my brother when I was young. My best friend was Gaara, even though he was gloomy and never talked too much.
We understood each other through silence so words were never necessary. I was good friends with his brother and sister, Kankuro and Temari, a puppet master and a wind user. Kankuro and Temari are more talkative than their lonely brother but I’m sure that someday someone will teach Gaara to be kind to everyone and not just me.
Aiden sat there for a long time just glaring at Reno then shook his dirty blonde covered head and snuggled up to the tree, closing his eyes to sleep.
Reno rolled his eyes and grinned, “Oh c’mon Haruka.”, he said, calling Aiden by the alias he used in Suna. I used one and so did Reno. I was Archer, Miresu with my two cousins, Archer, Haruka (Aiden), and Archer, Kyo (Reno).
“Shut up Kyo.”, Aiden retorted with his eyes closed and Reno rolled his eyes and settled on the ground to rest. It was night now and I decided to go to the river now.
I gathered up the bag, loaded with the rest of the clothes and the hair/ bath stuff, then got ready to leave when Reno opened his eyes, “Where you going Sumi?”, he asked.
“Bath.”, I said and leapt to the next tree before turning back, ”NO PEEPING.”, I commanded sternly, pouring some psychic power into my voice.
Reno, as my guardian (actually my ’Chevalier Sombre’ or ’Dark Knight’ while Aiden is my ’Chevalier Clair’ or ‘Light Knight‘ but whatever) was liable to follow orders and so he stayed put, waving his hand in a ‘whatever’ gesture.
I left for the river then when I arrive, I set down my bag, arranging the hair things and bath supplies neatly on top of one of Shikamaru’s jackets then did a few hand signs, ending in horse, and did a fireball jutsu to warm up the water. It boils and I used my powers to keep the flames burning indifferently underwater to keep the water nice and warm.
I looked around for peeping toms then stripped off my newly stolen clothing before wrapping a white towel around my body, tying a strong knot on the left. Relaxed, I pulled down my long hair then kneeled on the cold side of the water, right outside the ring of flames, and dunked my head in the water, letting all the dirt and grime sink out of my hair into the cold end.
With a grateful sigh, I sunk into the warmth, after taking off my towel, with my chest pressed against the rock wall and my slender arms crossed under my chin on the jacket. My/Shikamaru’s clothes were folded neatly beyond the hair products.
I slowly moved to open the shampoo and ran it through my hair. I did the same with my conditioner and then scrubbed vigorously at my skin with the soaps and moisturizers after washing myself.
After that, I wrapped the towel around my hair and then sunk in deep with my back turned to the rock. I eventually got out, dried up, then dressed in the comfy clothes, flipping my soft hair over the back collar and then brushed it out, not that my hair ever got very tangled.
I replaced the things in the bag, then took out a carton of cold milk after dismissing my fire jutsu. In the 10 or 15 minutes it took me to slowly walk in my new ninja shoes back to my tree, I finished the carton of refreshing milk to see that Reno had switched with Aiden, who stood, leaning on the tree on the ground.
Reno was apparently asleep on the branch above and I smiled at Aiden, “Hey.”, I leaned on the tree next to him and began to dry my hair with the towel.
“How was your bath Sumire?”
“Very relaxing and needed.”
“When will we return to Suna?”
“Tomorrow. We will explain to the Kazekage that I would like to leave the village."
"That won't sit well with him.",Reno said from behind, “you’re their trump card-besides Gaara."
"I know and I feel horrible about leaving Gaara too but I have to find my brother."
"Do you even know his name or where he is?"
"Yes, while in the minds of the Konoha genin, I found out that his name was Naruto, what he looks like, and that he is also a Konoha genin, except that he is in squad 7 under Hatake Kakashi."
A silence had fallen and then I added, “With an annoying girl, Haruno Sakura, and...uchiha Sasuke, the survivor of the Uchiha massacre and Itachi's little brother."
"An Uchiha?", Aiden responded in that calm, pondering tone of his. A grimace passed over Reno’s face and he snarled a little when he asked, “Can I kill the little bastard? I don’t want some Uchiha brat moving in on you.”
“Damnit Reno, all because he’s his little brother doesn’t mean that he’ll be as bad, though he does seem like a prick when I looked at the images. That’s why the girls foolishly love him even though he doesn’t acknowledge their existence. Its stupid really.”, I shrugged then rolled my eyes, “Why would Uchiha even want to come on to me?”, I asked incredulously.
Reno and Aiden exchanged a glance then smiled a little. Aiden attempt to hold in in with Reno but found himself cracking up, leaning on Reno for support, who in turn had his arm over Aiden shoulders for support as he threw back his head erupting in howling laughter.
Why? Why not!?”, Reno grinned at me like a cat and Aiden had his hung down while he laughed, his bangs covering his eyes.
~Unknown Person in the shadows POV~
I watched Sumire crossed her slender arms in those men‘s clothes, probably thinking, ‘What the fuck?’ as her knights were practically dying from laughter. Even Aiden, the man I perceived as the calm one of the group, was in a fit of laughter.
Reno, the perverted and wild one, was howling his amusement at her question. I myself am amused at her utter ignorance and underestimation of her lovely body but I keep from snickering, thought I let a smile creep onto my face. I watched from the shadows and Sumire demanded in the sweet, musical voice of her’s that Reno tell her what was funny.
After sighing and repeatedly warning that she would accuse him of being a pervert for pointing it out, he nodded and made her promise not to hit him. She promised and he walked over and poked her breast, “That” ,he said, “Is what the Uchiha, nay, I speak for all men when I say, we would kill to be your lover for these”, Reno said, emphasizing where it was needed.
“No true man could possibly resist you! You are the incarnation of Aphrodite herself except human! Well, human to an extent.”, he said when she glared, “But your breasts are amazing! Perfect shape, big, and I bet they’re all nice and warm and a soft pillow!”
He moved his hands to her waist, “You’re tiny but not anorexic, you’re developed and buff but not fat or manly. That face of your’s is adorable! Your lips having a little pout to them, your pale skin is flawless, your eyes are intoxicating, the whiskers on your cheeks make you look like a mischievous fox, and those teeth, no, those fangs give you such a menacing yet sexy appeal to you that it makes us want to be masochists!”
He pulled his hands away at Aiden’s warning then continued speaking, “Your hair is soft and is a pretty shade of blonde! I mean c’mon! Dirty blonde! Its shiny, your bangs are hot, it makes other girls jealous of your hair, and it frames your pretty face nicely.”
Sumire rolled her eyes as Reno ranted on, “Oh and look at your lovely arms! Slender wrists, slightly toned upper arms, a perfect forearm, little shoulder…!”, to demonstrate his points, he grabbed her wrist, her upper arm, forearm, and her shoulder to show the size and muscles, “Not one ounce of pure body fat on them! All perfect muscle!”
He showed off her hands, “And look at these hands! So fragile and delicate looking yet with such a firm grip and such soft skin! Your amazing arms lead up to pretty little hands with long, slender, pale fingers with perfectly trimmed, long black nails!”, Aiden laughed at Reno as he did that and I mentally laughed as well.
“Oh and your legs are to die for! Powerful thighs, perfect runner calves, slim ankles, and lithe feet with black toe nails!”, he lifted up her leg as she screamed at him then he grabbed her thigh before letting go of her leg and smacking her ass, “A nice and tight ass!”, then he lifted up her shirt to show her flat yet slightly toned abdomen, “A model’s flat stomach!”, and he pulled down her jaw to show her pearly white teeth, “Rows of perfect and straight, pearly whites! Even your fangs are kept clean and the tongue piercing is hot on you.”
She punched him and he complained about her promise. I decided to ignore the bickering for a while and just sat back. Unfortunately, I made a noise and my master’s head snapped up, Aiden and Reno stopped in mid strangle to look at me.
“Mugen?”, rang her musical voice. Sumire blinked and I was kneeled before her in no time, “Good evening Master.”
“Hey Mugen, how are you?”
“I’m doing fine milord.”“Have you finished the mission?”
“Yes I have and now I have come to you of my free will.”
“Splendid.”, my master’s English accent pulled through and I smiled at the dignified aura that hung around her, the air of authority which clouded her thin frame. Now, my master wasn’t a boney woman. She was a buff, athletic, toned girl. The perfect specimen of a female shinobi, extremely honed to strength and refined to her absolute perfection since childhood.
“Yes, milord.”, I looked up and sighed, “Uzumaki-dono, I would like to inquire as to where you have acquired male clothing?”
“Ah, yes well I smelled meat so I decided to become the food thief and in the process stole a change of clothes. This is a lovely alternative to those revealing rags.”
I nodded, understanding that she was the sort of person to do such a thing on impulse. Ah, my beautiful master. Everything she did would seem graceful and seductive.
Even when she fell or tripped due to a clumsiness, I knew that all she did was deliberate. She walked with a feline grace and inhuman swiftness when needed by could even act the drunken fool when in fact she could be perfectly sober, having drunken nothing to begin with.
If she wanted to, she could set to fire anything in her way so as not to trip over a rotted tree branch, but she preferred to do things at a normal pace, once saying to me, “If I practice in peculiar fashion, I will forget my script as to how to be normal. Once I meet my brother, I must be normal and let loose my free side. I will play the fool and thus become the wise fool to which everyone entrusts themselves.”
“Mm…Mugen. Infinite. I named you very well for your infinite depth and understanding and yet your poker face is perfect. One day, I shall convince you of the sheer sport in gambling and you will conceive for me vast wealth to add on to my already immense fortune!”, she said this with such a seductive and persuasive yet so menacing and deceitful grin that it would put the big bad wolf to shame.
“I wouldn’t exactly count on you convincing me, although I’d still gamble for you, milord.”, I said and it was the truth.
“Ah so true, so true, my wise one!”, she exclaimed in that seemingly drunk matter. Suddenly, my Master looked at me with her feline eyes glinting in the moonlight. Her right eye became that deep green and the red in her hair flared brightly, seeming to glow, “My wise angels of the night, do you all remember the name Uzumaki Kushina bestowed unto me originally?”
“Lucia.”, we answered in a confused harmony with our angelic voices, striking a heavenly timbre. She smiled, “Aiden, spell my name.”
“L-U-C-I-A”, Sumire listened and nodded approvingly to his enchanting, calm voice, she turned to her other angel.
“Reno, what does this name mean?”, Sumire asked calmly as she leaned against a tree. I idly wondered where my master would go with this.
“It means Light.”, Reno replied as he reclaimed a cross-legged sitting position on the grass. Aiden sat on his knees with his calves under his thighs.
“Would you guys mind calling me Lucia? If my brother knows of my existence, then that is the name he will find.”
“Lucia S. Uzumaki.”, I said quietly. We all bowed before her, one knee up with an arm bent over it and we gazed at the ground.
“I will sleep now. It is late and the journey home will take far too long on foot. Upon the first signs of life awakening, we will take to the sky.”, Lucia gave us the most tantalizing smile, baring those bright, gleaming fangs between soft, full lips in the shade of pink similar to the inside of the petals to a white rose.
Why, my master, she could have enticed the Devil to denounce his dark throne and rise into Heaven as a truly pious and holy soul or seduce the holiest and most virtuous of beings without ever laying a hand on them.
Temptation. That’s all she could ever use to bend people to her will. Our beautiful Master Lucia could be a crippled woman in the wood and with that kind of smile, make her enemy into her slave.
She pulled out a few blankets and pillows and lay down on them on her side, arms thrown close together, only separated by her protruding chest, with the right hand curled and the other left straight over the lower blanket.
Using her power, she pulled the blanket of her without moving and curled into a ball with her knees pulled up to her chest. I exchanged looks with the Reno and Aiden before the three of us joined her. Tomorrow would be the end of ‘Archer, Miresu’ and her three Archer brothers.