Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Waiting for you ❯ Attack ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Waiting for you
Chapter 1: attack
Itachi watched as his younger brother walked through the streets, shunned by his fellow villagers. He was hiding in a tree on the outskirts of Konoha. There was only one reason why Itachi was there: to feed his desire and ease his pain. Itachi had decided to ease the pain that had been in his heart for years.
Sasuke wandered toward the forest, lining the outskirts of Konoha, the village where he was shunned and looked down upon but also the village where he currently lived. Sasuke was unaware of the danger he was in by going into the forest.
As soon as he wandered into the shade of the trees, something slammed onto his back and knocking him to the ground. Sasuke tried to sit up but as he did so something slammed into his temple, sending him spiralling into darkness.
Itachi got off his brother as his struggles ceased. It pained him to see his brother hurt but this was the only way Sasuke would learn to accept Itachi into his life, whether he wanted to or not.
Itachi carried the unconscious boy back to the cave he had prepared for when he completed his first task: capture Sasuke.
Once they reached the cave, Itachi placed Sasuke on the bed nest to the wall. Restraining himself, Itachi removed Sasuke's clothes except his boxers. Smiling Itachi removed his own clothes down to his pants and then climbed in next to Sasuke.
Sasuke groaned, opened his eyes to see his older brother lying next to him with little clothes on. Sasuke screamed and tried to get out of the bed but found he couldn't since he had a rope attached to his wrist, binding him to the bed.
Sasuke reached down to get his kunai knife out to cut the topes but felt nothing and realising that he was just in boxers. Itachi smiled and pulled the rope, making Sasuke fall and land on the bed again.
Before he could move, Itachi bound his arms to the top posts and his ankles, separated, to the end posts. Now Sasuke was spreadeagled on his stomach.