Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Waiting for you ❯ Desire ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Waiting for you
Chapter 2: Desire
 
“What the!” yelled Sasuke, desperately trying to break loose. “Now, now, little brother. I have needs for you” murmured Itachi, trailing kisses down the younger raven's back. Sasuke hissed and couldn't hold back a moan as the older played with Sasuke's erection.
Itachi pulled out a kunai knife and slit the younger's boxer, baring himself to Itachi's gaze. Itachi stared hungrily at Sasuke's backside. Sasuke squirmed on the bed, turning his head to see Itachi removing the last article of clothing and discarding it.
Itachi climbed onto the bed and rubbed his erection against Sasuke's entrance, making the younger writher. Sasuke knew what his brother wanted, he had wanted it for years and now Sasuke couldn't stop him.
Sasuke felt Itachi's hand at his entrance and the other teasing his member. Itachi stared down at the Sasuke's back and slowly pushed in a finger, followed quickly by another.
Sasuke arched himself as Itachi's fingers rotated themselves inside his entrance bringing pain/ pleasure to the younger raven.
After ten minutes of this, Itachi was gasping at holding himself back from doing Sasuke like an animal, but finally he gave in to his desire. He positioned himself at Sasuke's entrance and impaled him.
Sasuke screamed as Itachi entered his body, feeling as if in flames. Itachi felt Sasuke tense but after harbouring this desire for years he didn't hold back. Pulling back he slammed into Sasuke again and again.
Sasuke very quickly grew used to the feel of Itachi's thickness inside him, he started joining in the thrusts to heighten both their pleasure waves. Soon both boys were moaning from pleasure.
Itachi loved the feel of being sheathed in Sasuke's tight heat. His brother was also enjoying himself, grinding his hips against Itachi's. Sasuke urged Itachi to go faster and deeper.
Itachi's hands were playing with the younger's member, making him come onto Itachi's hands and bed. “Almost brother” gasped Itachi, pummelling into Sasuke. Itachi screamed at his release, holding the younger tightly as he buried his seed deep inside his body.
Itachi pulled out his limp member, wishing it wasn't over. He cut the rope binding Sasuke and then collapsed next to him. The younger buried his head against itachi's shoulder and murmured “about time you arrived, I've been waiting” before falling asleep.
 
Itachi stared down at Sasuke before falling into a weary sleep too, knowing they would both be sore again by the time morning came.