Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Wake me up when September ends ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wake me up when September Ends
 
Summer has come and past
The innocence can never last
Wake me up when September ends
 
Sasuke and Naruto watched as Sakura fought Ino. The three of them did not know that Sakura was going to lose the fight. Sakura felt that she was not wanted among the group. Sasuke always scolded her, while Naruto always protected, and he and Sasuke both had gotten massive injuries from protecting her. She could no longer bear that she was causing them pain. No matter where she went people we always saving her. Now she was going to end it once and for all.
 
Like my fathers come to pass
Seven years has gone so fast
Wake me up when September ends
 
Punch after punch. Kick after kick. Sakura let Ino pumble her to death.
“Come on Sakura. Fight ME!” shouted Ino.
Sakura tried to punch her, but failed.
“Why is Sakura letting Ino win?” asked Sasuke to no one in particular.
“Nani?” said Naruto.
“Sakura usually never fights like this. She is usually a very determined fighter. Why is she being so weak?”
`Come on Sakura. Prove me wrong. Please don't do what I think you are going to do.' Thought Sasuke.
 
Here comes the rain again
Falling from the stars
Drenched in my pain again
Becoming who we are
 
Ino had finally beat Sakura to a bloody pulp. Her usually flowing pink hair was all matted and had blood in it. Bruises covered her body. Her nose was bleeding too, and her ankle seemed to be broken by the way her leg was bent. Sakura slowly walked over to Ino. She got closer and closer and closer, till she could whisper in Ino's ear.
“Finish me.” She said
“Nani?”
“Kill me?”
“I could never do that. Even though I do hate you sometimes, I could never kill you.”
“Please this is my last request as your friend.
“No.” Ino said flatly.
“Fine. Then I will do it myself.”
“No, Sakura. Please don't.”
“To late.”
Sakura pulled out her dagger and pointed it at Ino.
“Sakura no!” Ino Shouted.
“Sakura, don't kill Ino.” Yelled Kakashi.
“She is not going to kill Ino, she is going to kill….” Said Sasuke.
Sakura turned the dagger around and plunged it into her heart.
“…..herself.” Sasuke choked out. Tears were streaming down his face. Naruto was in shock.
“You knew?”
“I was not sure that that was what she was going to do. But…now I know.”
Sasuke jumped from where he was standing and into the arena. There he ran over to Sakura's lifeless corpse. Her breathing was low and shallow. Her eyes losing her usual cheerful gleam.
“Sakura?”
“…..”
“Sakura?”
“S……Sa……”
“Come on Sakura. Talk to me.” Said Sasuke through his tears.
“Sasuke…….I…….L…..L… 230;”
“You what?” Sasuke asked trying desperately to understand Sakura.
“I………….Love………you ….”
Sasuke looked down at her in shock. Her words took time to register in Sasuke's mind. He finally spoke with a weak smile on his face.
“I love you too.”
Sasuke pulled her closer to him. Sakura lifted up her hand to wipe away Sasuke's tears.
“Do….not….cry…..for me.”
“How can I not? The person I love is dying and I can't do anything about it.”
“Just be happy and live your life with………someone………you……̷ 0;.love……….Sasuke.”
Sakura's hand fell from Sasukes face and landed beside her.
“Sakura?”
“………”
“Sakura?!”
Sasuke began to shake Sakura's body but still no reply.
“Sakura!” Sasuke shouted tears no streaming down his face and on to Sakuras body.
“No. Sakura please don't go. Come back. Please.” Sasukes body now was wracking with sobs. He pulled Sakura closer to him. He was now sobbing into Sakura's once vivid pink hair. His sobs soon became wails of pain and sorrow.
“Don't leave. I love you. Please come back. Sakura.”
 
As my memory rests
But never forgets what I lost
Wake me up when Septemb-er e-nds.
 
Sakura's funeral was small. Only consisting of family and close friends. Sasuke and Naruto were among them. Ino and Kakshi were there as well. Sasuke read the eulogy for the funeral. Trying very heard not to burst into tears. He managed to read it all. Afterwards there wasn't a dry eye at the funeral.
After a while the service ender. Sasuke stood there by her grave.
“Sasuke?”
Sasuke turned to see Naruto.
“You coming?”
Sasuke shook his head. “You go on. I'll catch up with you later.”
“Ok. See ya Sasuke.”
“Bye.”
Sasuke stared at Sakura's grave. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a necklace. It was a necklace that had a satin chain holding a ruby. The ruby was not big but it was still a fairly nice sized jewel. Sasuke bent down and dug up some dirt. He placed the necklace inside the hole. He then covered the hole back up and stood up to stare down at Sakura's grave once more. Sasuke looked at the tombstone. It read:
Sakura Haruno
Beloved Daughter
Friend and teammate
13
May she rest in peace
And watch over us all from heaven
 
 
Saasuke moved closer to the stone and whispered, “Wait for me Sakura. Watch over me and protect me. I will love you always and forever. My beloved Sakura-chan.”
 
 
Sasuke walked away from Sakuras grave and stared sadly at the ground. But something inside him told himself to be happy. `Sakura is in a better place now, but I wish she was still here……with me.'
 
Summer has come to pass
The innocence can never last
Wake me up when September ends
 
 
Like my fathers come to pass
20 years has gone so fast
Wake me up when September ends
 
 
Here comes the rain again
Falling from the stars
Drenched in my pain again
Becoming who we are
 
 
As my memory rests
But never forgets what I lost
Wake me up when September ends
 
 
Wake me up when September ends
 
Sakura watched from heaven as Sasuke left her grave. She stood up and put her hands to her face and shouted, “I LOVE YOU, SASUKE!”
 
Sasuke looked up as if some how hearing Sakura's shout from heaven. Sasuke looked and smiled. He then said softly to the clouds.
“I love you too Sakura. Now and forever. My one. My only.”
 
 
Wake me up when Septem-ber e-nds
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: well? Good? Bad? Did it make you cry? If it did. Yay for me. This story was a result of me sitting in a conference room at 7:00 a.m. I needed to kill couple of hours. Sorry to all you Sakura fans. But hey I just felt like killing her. I love her character though. If the first part where Ino and Sakura fight is wrong. Forgive me. I only saw screen caps for the episode. Have yet to see the episode because it has yet to come to America. And in the next volume of Shonen Jump is where they fight. But oh well. Please read and review. Oh and by the way for all of the people who liked my outtakes fic with Inu-Yasha and Yu Yu Hakusho, I am currently working on one For Yu-Gi-Oh and Suiri No Kizuna a.k.a Spiral. Thank you for reading. One and all my minions my friends. This is SMM. Signing off.