Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Wake Up Call ❯ Wake Up Call ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Cecily: Ohayo minna-chan! I got such good feedback with my first Naruto fic, I decided to write another! Let's see if you can guess what the pairing is. I hope you all enjoy it!

Wake Up CallCecily Ronah

Kakashi slowly awoke to the warm feeling of lips traveling over his chest. A soft moan excaped him as he was nipped lightly. "Don't... don't you think it's a little early for this?" he managed to get out.
His lover looked up, a small smirk on his lips. "Nani, you're not enjoying your wake up call?" he asked as he let his fingers tease the insides of Kakashi's thighs, making the man moan softly in pleasure.
"I'm not complaining," Kakashi gasped out, his legs spreading wider without him realizing it. "It's just that..."
"Nani?" His lover looked up at him, his mouth just inches from his erection, his warm breath teasing the tip."
"It's... the sun isn't even up yet," Kakashi finally got out, trying to keep his voice calm and even, but failing miserablily. Never in his life did anyone but this man want him want to beg. "Koibito, onegai..."
An evil smile appeared on his lover's face, worrying the shonobi. "Nani, do you want me to do this?" He let his tongue run up the length of Kakashi's erection, making him gasp. "Do you want me to take your cock into my mouth and suck on it? Is that what you want?"
Kakashi jerked and shruddered. He loved it when his lover talked like that. "Gods yes! Onegai!"
His lover smirked as he took Kakashi's balls into his hand and fondled him, making the white haired shonobi cry out in pleasure. "What if I don't wnat to just yet? What if I want you to do something for me first?"
Damn his sadistic lover. He knew he had him by the balls, literally. "I'll do anything dammit!" his gasped out.
His lover released his balls and began moving up Kakashi's body, stopping when he got to his lip, and kissed him deeply. Kakashi moan as his lover slipped his tongue into his mouth and kissed his lover heatedly. Finally he moved away from Kakashi's lip. "Anything?" he breathed. When the shonobi nodded, he moved up upwards until he was sitting on Kakashi's chest, his erection inches from his lover's lips. "I want this," he whispered, heart racing in anticipation.
Not wanting to disapoint his lover, Kakashi leaned foreward and began to lick the tip of the erection, letting his tounge roll around it. When he heard a moan of pleasure, Kakashi used his arms to move his lover closer until his legs were kneeling on either side of his head, allowing him to take the erection fully into his mouth.
His lover panted in pleasure as he watched Kakashi move his cock in and out of his mouth. Never in his life had he ever seen anything so erotic. "Oh gods!" he cried. "Please don't stop!"
Without warning, kakashi rolled over so his lover was on his back, his mouth still sucking on his erection, but was now able to move his head up and down.
Kakashi's lover continued to whimper in pleasure, nearly losing himself as he felt Kakashi's tounge swirl around the tip. He didn't even realize Kakashi had reached for the lube on the nightstand until felt a slick, wet finger enter his ass, stretching him. He gasped softly. "Kakashi...."
Kakashi lifted his head and looked at his lover. "I want you to come for me," he said in a raspy voice as he slipped a second finger in his lover, making the man underneath him buck slightly and cry out. Lowering his head again, he took him back into his mouth just as his fingers found the sweet spot deep inside him.
His lover bucked deeper into his mouth, crying out as he came into Kakashi's mouth, wave after wave of pleasure overloading his whole body.
Kakashi swollowed his lover's seed and licked him clean as he pushed a third finger into him and continued to stretch him for what was to come. Suddenly he felt his head being yanked up and his lover's lips crushed against his own.
He tasted himself on his koi's lips and let out a soft moan. Pulling away from Kakashi slightly, he gasped, "Take me, onegai!"
A small smirk appeared on Jonin's lips. "What if I don't want to just yet," he whispered teasingly, rubbing himself his erection against his lover's, quickly bringing it back to life.
His lover growled at him. "Kakashi..."
"Nani? Can't take what you can dish out, Hokage-sama?" He hit his lover's sweet spot again.
His lover gasped as his body jerked. "Wha... what have I told you about calling me that when we're alone?" He let out a sharp cry. "Kakashi!"
Pulling his fingers out, Kakashi fused their mouths together, their tounges meeting and intertwining with one another.
Feeling Kakashi lift one of his legs over his shoulder and push into him, he squeezed his eyes shut and let out a soft cry. "Kakashi!"
Kakashi groaned as he buried his face in his koibito's shoulder, that pleasure so intense, he could barely keep himself from coming. Even after five years, he couldn't get enough of him. "Naruto..."
Only soft moans and the movement of the bed were heard for several moments. Suddenly Naruto's eyes opened and gasped. "Kakashi..."
"I know, I'm almost there too," Kakashi gasped out as he started to pound hard and face. He took Naruto's erection into his hand and moved it in time with his thrusts.
That became too much for the blonde shinobi. He tossed his head back and cried out as he came, his hot seed hitting Kakashi's chest.
Kakashi felt Naruto's ass clench him tightly, making him cry out also as he spilled his seed deep into him. Trying not to crush Naruto with his weight, he rolled to the side, keeping his lover close. A few moments past before Kakashi looked into the twenty-three year old's blue eyes. "That was one hell of a wake up call, Hokage-sama," he said teasingly.
Naruto scowled and pinched Kakashi in the side, making him jerk slightly. "I told you not to call me that when we're alone Kakashi."
Kakashi smiled as he nuzzled Naruto ear lovingly. "Hai hai, Naru-chan. I was only teasing."
Naruto snuggled closer to his former sensei, enjoying the attention. Very rarely did Kakashi let out this side of himself, and when he did, Naruto enjoyed every minute of it. "So you really enjoyed your wake up call?" Naruto asked sleeply as he started to doze again, hoping to catch a few more hours before they had to start the day.
"Hai." Kakashi smiled down at the love of his life. "But next time, it's my turn."
So, how did you all enjoy it? This was my second Naruto fic, and my first Kakashi / Naruto. Even though Naruto / Sasuke is my favorite, I do hold a special place in my heart for Kakashi and Naruto pairings. Email me at kasey_sanada@hotmail.com and tell me what you think. Ja ne minna-chan!
completed on June 9, 2004