Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ We're Back! ❯ Where is Sasuke-kun Part 3 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N Hey what's up? Wow you guys really wanna know what's going to happen next huh? Well here it comes!
 
Disclaimer I don't own Naruto.
 
xXxXxXxXxX
 
The night was young, and our favorite silver haired ninja was bored. Kakashi gracefully jumped from roof top to roof top.
 
“Sigh!” He landed on a certain roof. The copy nin started to pull out his precious Make Out Paradise novel.
 
“Sigh, man I really need to get a girl friend.” “SOMEONE HELP ME!” “What was that?” He waited for a few seconds.
 
“Oh, it was probably the wind.” He shrugged and started reading his book. “SASUKE-KUN, HELP ME!”
 
“That's wasn't the wind, that voice sounded like Sakura's!” “SASUKE-KUN, PLEASE HELP ME!”
 
“Oh no she's in trouble!” Kakashi dashed off to the Uchiha district.
 
xXxXxXxxXX
 
Tears poured out of Sakura's eyes. “I can't move!” She struggled to get on her knees. “AHH IT HURTS SO MUCH!”
 
Sakura started to crawl back into the house. “I… have to get to the phone!” “AH!” Other pain hit her in the side. She collapsed.
 
In that moment, Sakura realized three things:
 
She could not move.
 
The floor was very dirty.
 
And giving birth sucks balls.
 
“WHERE ARE YOU, SASUKE-KUN?” Suddenly, the desperate woman heard a knock on the front door.
 
“Knock… Knock!” Sakura smiled. “IS IT SASUKE-KUN?” “Sakura, are you alright?” Her smile faded. “It's Kakashi-senpai.”
 
“SAKURA, SAY SOMETHING!!!” “KAKASHI-SENPAI, I CANT MOVE! THE TWINS ARE COMING!” “Oh no!” Kakashi thought.
 
“HOLD ON, IM COMING IN!” The one-eyed ninja made a fist. “BAM!” He knocked the door down.
 
“SAKURA… SAKURA!” Kakashi's eyes darted all over the room. “Over here!” Sakura waved at him.
 
“SAKURA!” He raced over to her side. “KAKASHI-SENPAI!” Sakura wrapped her arms around Kakashi's neck. “I WAS SO SCARED!” She started to cry again.
 
“It's okay, Sakura. I'm here now!” He petted her on the head. “Come on I'll take you to the hospital.” She looked up at him. “Thank you!” He smiled. He picked her up bridal- style. Kakashi ran with lighting speed to the hospital.
 
XXxXxxxXXxx
 
“NII-SAN WHY!!”
 
“Foolish little brother if you want to kill me… then hate, spite… and survive pathetically, run and run… and cling desperately to life.”
 
“NII-SAN!”
 
Sasuke's eyes shot open. “AGH!” Pain spread thought out his body.
 
“I…I am alive! But how?” “Uchiha Sasuke.” Suddenly, a figure in a black cloak appeared.
 
“Who are you?” “…….” “Answer me!” Sasuke roared. “Who I am is not important.”
 
“Did you save me?” The cloaked figure nodded. “Why?” “Because you are needed.” Sasuke raised an eyebrow. “Needed for what?”
 
“To kill.”
 
“To kill who?”
 
“Your children.”
 
Sasuke narrowed his eyes. “What in the hell are you talking about?!”
 
“You must kill your children!” The figure almost yelled.
 
“Yeah dude I'm not deaf I heard you, but why in the hell would I kill my own kids!”
 
“Because they will cause the end of the world!” “That's nonsense!” “No, their fate is written in the stars. As we speak, your wife is giving birth.”
 
“Sakura… she's all alone, Sasuke thought to himself.
 
“Will you or will you not kill your children?” He was loosing patience. “Look if you believe in the stars so much, why don't you kill them yourself?!”
 
The cloaked man was speechless. “Well… they can only be killed by your hands alone.”
 
“WHY?”
 
“Because you killed them before.”
 
“That's impossible, how could I have killed them before, they have not been born yet!” “Will you or will you not kill them!” Sasuke looked up into the man's face.
 
“NEVER!”
 
“Then I have no choice.” He pulled out a sword. “I have to kill you.”
 
Sasuke smirked. “I'd like to see you try!” He tried to stand up. The man extended his hand towards Sasuke.
 
“What did you do to me? I... I can't move!” The cloaked man walked slowly towards Sasuke. He pointed his sword at Sasuke's chest.
 
Shit, this is really it, I'm going to die!”
 
xXxXxXXXxxX
 
“AHH!” Push, Sakura, Push!” Tsunade yelled.
 
“NO!”
 
“SAKURA, PLEASE, YOU HAVE TO!” Shizune begged.
 
“NO, I AM NOT PUSHING NOT UNTIL SASUKE-KUN GETS HERE!” Sakura screamed.
 
Tsunade sighed. “Hey, watch over her!” She ordered a nurse. “Hai, Tsunade-sama.”
 
“Shizune, we need to talk.” She nodded. The two women went outside the DR.
 
“What are we going to do, Tsunade-sama? Sakura-chan won't push! At this rate she and the twins could…”
 
Tsunade glared at Shizune. “I won't let that happen!” Tsunade clenched her fist.
 
“But how are we going to get Sakura-chan to push?” Shizune inquired.
 
“Hmmmmm.” The Hokage thought for a while. “AHA!” “What is it Tsunade-sama?” The blond woman smirked. “I have an idea.”
 
xXxXXXXXXXXX
 
“SAKURA...SAKURA!” Tsunade busted though the door. Sakura slowly opened her eyes.
 
“Look what the cat dragged in!” Sasuke appeared behind Tsunade.
 
Sakura's eyes widened “S... SASUKE-KUN!” “Hn.” Sakura smiled.
 
“Is it really you?” “What, are you blind?” Sasuke smirked. “Oh Sasuke-kun, it really is you!” “Hn!”
 
“Sasuke-kun, I'm in labor!” “So?” He replied nonchalantly.
 
“SO... SO HOLD MY HAND!” She yelled. Sasuke sighed and walked over to Sakura.
 
“Hehehe I think she is falling for it, Tsunade-sama” Shizune whispered.
 
“Shh… be quiet!” Tsunade put her hand on Shizune mouth.
 
“Sorry!” She mumbled.
 
Sasuke held Sakura's hand. She blushed. “Thank you, Sasuke-kun!” “You're welcome.”
 
“Now Sakura, you have to push!” Tsunade ordered.
 
Sakura smirked. “I would Tsunade-sama, if this was Sasuke-kun!”
 
Tsunade stated to sweat. “What…What are you talking about? The brat is right there holding your hand!”
 
“Yeah Sakura, I'm right here! What are you stupid?” She stated to squeeze “Sasuke's” hand.
 
“You are not Sasuke-kun! The Sasuke-kun I know would never willingly hold my hand.” “Sasuke, Tsunade, and Shizune stared to sweat profusely.
 
“And he would never say `You're welcome.' Isn't that right Kakashi-senpai?” They all sighed. “POOF!” Kakashi changed back into his original form.
 
“You got me Sakura.” Kakashi looked at her. “Why did you guys try to trick me?” Sakura was very very angry.
 
“Because you wouldn't push!” Tsunade yelled.
 
“I already told you I'm not pushing… not until Sasuke-kun gets here!”
 
“SAKURA, DON'T BE FOOLSH!” Sakura was in shock. She had never heard Kakashi yell like that before.
 
“DO YOU THINK SASUKE WANTS TO COME BACK AND SEE YOU AND THE TWINS DEAD?”
 
Sakura looked down. “No,” she whispered. The silver haired ninja gently cupped Sakura's cheek.
 
“Then push, please Sakura.” Kakashi's face was filled with concern.
 
“Sigh! Alright!”
 
“Good!”
 
“On one condition!” Sakura smirked.
 
“What?” Kakashi cocked and eyebrow.
 
“Will you hold my hand?” She asked innocently.
 
He chuckled. “Sure!”
 
Tsunade smiled. “Alright people, let's get this party started!” The nurses' sweat dropped.
 
xXXXXXXXXXX
 
“Goodbye!” Sasuke closed his eyes. Suddenly, he felt something covering his body. “What in the world?” He opened his eyes.
 
“It's… SAND!” The sand had stopped the word from piercing Sasuke. “There's only one person that could do this!” He looked up.
 
“Gaara!” “Hn” The Kazekage replied with a smirk. “You fool, what are you doing? Let me go this instant, I have to kill him!”
 
“SABAKU-KYU!” Tons of sand surrounded the cloaked man. “AHHH!” He screamed on in agony.
 
“LET ME GO NOW BEFORE…!” “SABAKU-SOSO!” “AHHH!” Blood and guts showered the caves walls.
 
Gaara looked at Sasuke. “What was that about?”
 
“Oh nothing, just some dude that wanted me to kill my children.” Sasuke said sarcastically.
 
Gaara cocked and eyebrow. “Okay?”
 
Gaara picked up Sasuke bridal style. “Hey what in the Hell...”
 
“Hold on!” “SABAKU-FUYU!” A mound of sand appeared. It carried them outside.
 
“SASUKE!!!” Neji, Sai, Lee, Kiba, Shino, and Lee all ran towards Sasuke.
 
“YOU'RE ALIVE!” Lee hugged Sasuke. He sweated dropped. “Lee, that's enough, can't you see that he is injured?” Neji said.
 
“Oh, Sorry, Sasuke-kun.” He bowed. “Hn.”
 
“We should go home now and report to the Hokage.” Shino said.
 
They all nodded.
 
“Ummm… Gaara?” Sasuke said in a low voice.
 
“Hn?” He replied.
 
“Then…”
 
“You don't have to say it, Sasuke, I know.” Sasuke almost smiled. “Yeah.”
 
Gaara smirked. “Besides, seeing your face when I picked you up was thanks enough.”
 
“GRRR… WHATEVER!” Sasuke growled.
 
“HAAHAHAHAHAHAH!” All of them (expect of Sasuke, Shino, and Gaara of course) busted out in laughter.
 
After a few more minutes, the young ANBU headed home.
 
XXXXXXXXXXXX
 
15 hours later…..
 
Gaara opened the hospital door. Lee and Neji held Sasuke up by his arms.
 
“SASUKE-SAN!” A nurse shouted. “SAKURA-SAN IS…” I know, tell me where she is!”
 
She nodded, “Follow me”
 
XXXXXXXXXXXXx
 
“PUSH, SAKURA, PUSH!” She screamed at the top of her lungs.
 
“COME ON SAKURA, YOU CAN DO IT!” Tsunade inspired her.
 
“I'M TRYING!” She squeezed down on Kakashi's hand as hard as she could.
 
“I can't feel my hand!” Kakashi started to cry.
 
“GRRR SASUKE, THAT BASTARD, HE DID THIS TO ME WHERE IS HE?!!!!”
 
“HEY, I HEARD THAT!” Sakura could not believe her eyes.
 
“SASUKE-KUN!!!” “Hn.” She started to cry. “It's really you!”
 
“Good, now I can give my hand a break!” Kakashi mentally sighed.
 
Neji and Lee carried Sasuke to Sakura's side. “SASUKE YOU'RE HURT!” “Hn!”
 
“SAKURA, COME ON, ONE MORE PUSH AND THE FIRST ONE WILL COME OUT!”
 
“Sasuke-kun, will you hold my hand?” Sasuke looked at her like she was stupid. “Hn.”
 
“AHAHAHAHA, THAT'S MY SASUKE-KUN!”
 
Sakura pushed with all of her might.
 
`WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!” “ITS OUT, IT'S OUT!” Shizune yelled.
 
The nurses quickly took the baby a way.
 
“OK SAKURA, ONE MORE!!” She nodded. “OK!” Again Sakura pushed as hard as she could.
 
Tsunade smiled. “Yayay!” Her smile disappeared. “Tsunade-sama the baby is not…” “IS NOT WHAT?” Sakura yelled.
 
“Don't worry, Sakura-chan” Shizune reassured Sakura. “Everything is fine.”
 
Tsunade smacked the baby on the butt. “Why isn't she crying?” Shizune asked.
 
“I don't know.” Tsunade smacked her again. “……” Still no reply. The Goidame looked into the babies eyes. She hand a blink look on her face.” “Those eyes!” Tsunade thought to herself.
 
“She's breathing and everything looks okay,” Shizune said. “I know.” “Maybe she just doesn't cry.”
 
“I guess you are right, Shizune.” Tsunade handed the baby off to one of the nurses.
 
“WHEN CAN I SEE MY BABIES?” “In a few minutes, Sakura-chan, the nurses are cleaning them up,” Shizune answered.
 
A few minutes later, the nurses gently handed the twins over to Sakura.
 
“My babies!” Sakura's smile lit up the whole room. The twins were beautiful. The boy had midnight black hair and light green eyes. The girl had midnight black hair, but had onyx eyes.
 
“Oh Sasuke-kun, they are so kawaii!” “Hn.”
 
“Congrats, Uchiha!” Neji smirked. Sai moved over towards Sakura. He stared and the twins for a while. Finally, he looked up and said…
 
“Thank Kami-sama they don't look like you… UGLY!”
 
Sakura calmly handed the twins over to Shizune. Then she picked up the IV machine.
 
“WHAT DID YOU SAY, BAKA!!!” She threw the machine at Sai. He leaped out of the way.
 
`DAMN UGLY!!”
 
“GRRR… SAI!!”
 
“WAHHHHHHHHHH!!” The boy stated to cry.
 
“LOOK WHAT YOU TWO DID!” Tsunade barked.
 
They looked down. “We're sorry!”
 
Everyone sweat dropped. “Hey, you two didn't name them yet!” Lee said.
 
“Oh yeah, thanks for reminding us, Lee-san.” “No problem, Sakura-san!” Lee gave her a “nice guy” pose.
 
“Umm… let's see that was that boys name that we came up with?
 
“Fuji?”
 
“Sanoji no ummm…”
 
“Sanosuke, yeah, that's it, Uchiha Sanosuke!”
 
“Mochi.” Sasuke's voice came out of nowhere. “What did you say, Sasuke-kun?” “We can call him Mochi as well.”
 
“Awww… that's a cute name, Sasuke-kun!” Sakura smiled.
 
“So his name will be Uchiha Mochi Sasuke!”
 
“Ok, now what about the girl?”
 
“Oh… oh” Lee jumped up and down. “I know one, I know one!” “What?” “Lotus.”
 
“That's a really pretty name, Lee-san.” He blushed. “I'm glad you like it Saku--”
 
“No, no,” Tsunade interrupted. “What about Mai?
“Ayame!” Neji said
 
“Sora!” Kiba said.
 
“No, Tsuki!” Shizune yelled.
 
“Momoko!” Shino said. They started fighting.
 
Sasuke sweat dropped. “I guess that I will have to come up with a name for her.
 
“Funaho!” Sasuke voice stopped the fighting.
 
“FUNAHO!” They all exclaimed.
 
Sakura smiled. “Uchiha Funaho it is... ummm I guess we could give her a middle name as well.”
 
Before that stated fighting again Sasuke said, “Motoko.”
 
“Where did you get those names from Sasuke-kun? Sakura asked.
 
“From my mother and father.”
 
“Awwww, Sasuke-kun, that's so sweet.” He sweet dropped.
 
“Ok then, everyone get out, Sakura needs her rest.” They nodded. “Kakashi-senpai..”
 
He turned around. “Thank you!” “He smiled. “Good night Sakura.” Kakashi and the others left.
 
“Oi, Uchiha!” Sasuke looked up at the Hokage. “You need to be healed.” Before he knew it, Tsunade had thrown him across her shoulder.
 
“HEY!” “Hey nothing, you can barely walk!” Sakura watched as Tsunade carried Sasuke out of the room.
 
“Hahahahahaha, Hinata-chan was right. Everything turned out okay.” She smiled at looked at the sleeping twins. “I wonder what's going to happen when we get home.”
 
 
 
A/N: YAYAY Sasuke did not die! And he got to be there to see the twins being born yayayaya!!” Well I hope yall enjoyed this chapter. I would like to thank my beta. She is sweet. Please review!!”
 
P.S. I would like to know who is the leader of Akatsuki. I have heard some crazy rumors. If yall know please tell me! Ja. Matta!