Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ We're Back! ❯ Missing Part 1 ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Did you guys like the last chapter? I hope so. Anyway, this chapter is going to be very interesting. Before I start the story, I want to think my beta. She is great! Love you XxpwnagexX! Now sit back, relax, and enjoy the ramen!
 
Disclaimer I don't own Naruto. (Or the song “Rocks” by Hound Dog) I just make up crap that pops in my head.
 
Xxx
 
It was a warm night. They fireflies danced in the sky. The moonlight bathed over the village. A gentle breeze brought confront to a Konoha guard. He was a chunin. The man was average, nothing special about him. He always got the graveyard shift. It pissed him off. Just because he didn't have a kekkei genkai or a demon sprit inside of him, the poor man was always given the graveyard shift. Nothing happed, it was boring. He would spend his time counting the stars. “What was the point of the graveyard shift?” The Sound was defeated and there had been no Akatsuki activity in years. He wanted to go on exciting missions, like the fox tail kid. What was his name?
 
“REN!”
 
The young man whizzed around. He met the gaze of his superior.
 
“Yes, sir!” He straightened up his back and stature.
 
“What are you doing?” the man barked. “You are supposed to be keeping watch!”
 
“Sorry, sir, I was thinking!”
 
“Well, stop thinking and keep watch!”
 
“Yes sir, but with all do respect.” He then paused. “There has not been an attack in Konoha in years”
 
“Baka!” he yelled, “You should never drop your guard. Now do your job!” The young man sighed. “Hai,” he replied. The jonin make the tiger seal and disappeared. Maybe he was right; a ninja should never let their guard down. Doing so could be an instant death sentence. But the night shift was boring. He looked up and started to count the stars again. “Maybe something would happen tonight.”
 
 
Xxx
 
The Stone ninja stood over the hill over looking Konoha. He motioned the man next to him. “How many?” The man looked though his binoculars. “There is one man posted at each side,” the captain nodded. “Good, have the men spread out,” “Hai, captain!” The vice captain disappeared.
 
This is it. The moment that the stone ninja have been waiting for. The total destruction of Konoha and its people. For years, the Stone ninja have been the underdogs. No one paid attention to them. It was always Konoha this and Konoha that. Now it was their time to shine. No more being underestimated. Stone would be the strongest of all of the five ninja nations. Konoha would be dethroned.
 
The man smirked and looked at the sky. “It beings soon,”
 
Xxx
 
Naoto's dream
 
The blonde boy lay in a field full of flowers. A gentle breeze made the petals whirl around in the wind. Naota stared at the blue sky. It was beautiful. The sky was the same color as his eyes. It was like looking into a mirror. He sighed. Even though everything in this land was breath taking, it was missing something.
 
“Naota-kun,” a voice said out of nowhere.
 
He sits up, and saw an older version of Funaho. The women adorned a very revealing white dress. It barely covered her huge breasts. Her body was curved in all of the right places. Her lips were as red as cherries, ready to be picked. Funaho's hair was down, finally out of that ponytail. But the most important thing that Naota noticed was Funaho's smile. In all of his years (granted his just three), he had never seen her smile. It was radiant. She extended her hand to him.
 
“Come with me, Naota-kun.” He instantly took her hand. As soon was he sat up, he become older as well. His cubby cheeks became chiseled and refined. The puppy dog eyes become narrow and filled with determination. His body became muscular. He could not believe what was going on. Funaho giggled.
 
“Are you ready?”
 
“Y-yes,” his voice was filled with excitement.
 
He took her hand and they went into a forest. It was full of animals. The little bunnies hopped in front of them, as if they where leading the way. Finally, the couple reached a pond. The water shimmered in the sunlight. There was a waterfall toward over the pond. The two looked at it and grasped.
 
“Isn't it beautiful, Naota-kun?” The young man grabbed Funaho's arm and forced her to look into his eyes.
 
“Funaho,” he said, his voice filled with passion. “Nothing is more beautiful than this time right now. Our time together is not for anyone else but us.”
 
Tears formed in the female Uchiha's eyes. “Oh, Naota-kun,” He wiped the tears away. “SHHH, don't cry, my love,” Their faces were mere inches apart. They become closer and closer. Suddenly, a kunai broke the two lovers apart. The happy world become dark and cold.
 
“What the…,”
 
“Hahahahaah,” Evil laughter ringed in Naota's ears. A poof of smoke appeared. When it dissipated, it revealed an older version of Sanosuke. He protectively wrapped his arms around his sister's waist and licked her neck.
 
“TEME!” Naota screamed.
 
“Naota, you dobe. Funaho will always be mine. She will only love me and me alone!”
 
“NO!!” The blonde yelled.
 
“Oh yes!” And with that, the twins vanished.
 
“NOOOOOOO!” He fell to the ground and cried like and infant.
 
“FUNAHO!”
 
End dream
 
“Funaho-chan,” Naota whispered in his sleep.
 
Sanosuke's dream
 
Sanosuke ran through a dark alley. He did not know who was chasing him or why. But he kept running anyway.
 
“I gotta keep going,” the boy said to himself. His little legs where about to run of energy.
 
“Smack!” He went head first into a wall.
 
“A dead end!” he said mentally” what I am I going to do?!”
 
He could hear his attacker approaching. The tree year old was scared, very scared. He wanted his sissy! The movements stopped. The attacker appeared out of the shadows. It was a… snake! Not a small snake, mind you, a big one. It was amazing that he was able to fit though the tiny space. The snakes purple scales gleamed in the moonlight. He smirked.
 
“So, this is where you have been hiding, huh?”
 
Sanosuke's eyes widened even more. “It talked!”
 
“Come on let's go,”
 
“NO!” The little Uchiha yelled. The giant snake narrowed its eyes. “You will come with me, even if I have to eat you!” He opened his huge mouth and lounged toward Sanosuke. He did know what to do. He stood there totally frozen.
 
“AHHHHHH!
 
End dream
 
The scared boy instantly wrapped his arms tighter around Funaho.
 
Hanabi's dream
 
The young teen was in an awful accident. The doctors did not think she would survive. Hanabi had been in a coma for three weeks. Her family members were worried about her. Every day her father would visit. While he was in the room, he would beg Kami-sama to wake his daughter up. Not because she was the potential heir to the Hyuuga clan, but because she was his daughter. Hanabi was his baby girl. A knocked come from the door.
 
“You may come in.” The door opened. Lavender met Amber.
 
“Hokage-sama.” Hiashi bowed. She gave him a weak smile.
 
“How is she?” the blonde asked. His eyes became sad. “The same,” he answered emotionlessly. The Hokage sighed. “I see,” Her eyes wondered to the sleeping girl. It looked like she was having a peaceful dream.
 
“The test results have come back, Hiashi-sama” The clan leader perked up.
 
The well endowed woman signed. “Everything checks out ok,” She paused. “But…,”
 
“But what?”
 
“She will not be able to have any children,” The Hokage's words stoke Hiashi like a ton of bricks. The one of the heirs of the Hyuuga clan, not able to bare children. He felt like his world was about to disappear. Without Hanabi the clan would faded away. This could not be happening!
 
“Are you sure Hokage-sama?” She looked into the man's eyes. “Yes, I'm sorry, Hiashi-sama,”
 
“YES!” A loud shout broke the tension in the room. It was Hanabi!
 
“You are awake!” Hiashi almost smiled. He frowned. “Did you hear the news?”
 
She jumped up and down on the bed.
 
“Yes, no babies, no babies, no babies!!!”
 
The Hokage and Hiashi watched Hanabi wide eyed. Most women would be heart-broken to know that they could not have children. But this girl was…ecstatic?!”
 
“NO BABIES, YAHOOO!!!”
 
End dream
 
Hanabi smiled ear to ear. “No babies,” She mumbled.
 
Funaho's dream
 
It was a hot afternoon. The little girl walked though town. Her mother had asked her to buy some milk. For some reason, she would not let Sanosuke come with her. He pitched a fit, of course. Sakura had to hold him back with all of her might. When her mother told her to make a run for it, she did. It is not like she didn't want Sanosuke to come; she loved his company. It was just that their mother had been trying to let them explore by themselves lately. She guessed that their mother wanted them to meet new people. Funaho hated the idea, but women always get their way.
 
As she walked though town, various people would come up to her and say “Oh you are a pretty girl. You look just like your father,” She would nod, say thank you, and continue on her way. Other people, however, were not so nice. They would look at the girl with detest. She would ignore them. The Uchiha was used to being look at like that, by her own father. She passed a group of men.
 
“Hey, girl!” One of the men yelled. Funaho stopped and looked at the man.
 
“We don't want your kind around her. Leave!” The group of men started to surround her. “Yeah, we are going to do bad things to you,” Another man said.
 
Funaho stood in the center. She was not afraid. The girl could easily dispose of the men if she wanted to. But it was unnecessary to kill such weak opponents. Funaho want to test her strength against the best to test her capacity. The group of men closed in.
 
A rock whizzed by one of the man's cheek. It made a tiny scratch mark on it. The men tuned around. “Hey, what's the big id..,” Their eyes widen. “It's him, run!” The men took off in different directions.
When the man finally cleared, Funaho got a good look at the man. She could not really see his face. It was hidden by a fisherman's hat. The stranger wore a long black robe with red clouds on them. The two stared at each other for a while. Finally the man spoke.
 
“Come,”
 
Sakura had told Funaho not to go with strangers, but his man had saved her. He had to be good, right? Besides there was something about the man that felt… at home. She followed him. They arrived at a food stand. The pair sat at opposite ends of the table. A pretty waiter came up to them.
 
“Welcome, what would you like today, sir?”
 
“Dango,” he said emotionlessly. She nodded. “And what about your daughter?” The man looked at Funaho. “The same,” the young girl replied. The waiter smiled. “I will be back shortly,” The girl disappeared into the kitchen.
 
For a long time, they did not speak to each other. Funaho decided it was time to speak.
 
“Thank you,” she said quietly.
 
The young man smirked at her. “You could have killed them. Why didn't you?” She thought for a moment. “It would have been a waste of time.”
 
The mysterious man quirked an eyebrow. “Oh,” he said. “Why is that?” She looked straight into the man's eyes. “Because they were weak, I want to…” “Test your capacity?” he finished for her. “Hai,” she nodded.
 
“Here's your dango,” the waiter chirped. “Enjoy!” She bowed and left the two alone.
 
The young man removed his hat. Funaho's eyes widened. He looked just like her!
 
“What's wrong?” he asked.
 
She mentally shook her head. “Nothing,”
 
“Good, then eat.” She nodded. The two began to eat in silent. Every now and then, Funaho would steal glances at the man. The man knew she was looking at him, but he pretended not to notice.
 
“You are a ninja,” Funaho said.
 
The man smirked. “Yes, how did you know?”
 
“Your chakra levels are very high,” she smirked. “Plus, you have a headband,”
 
The man chuckled. “You are a very smart little girl. I bet your father is very proud of you,”
 
Funaho looked down. “He hates me,” The man's eyes widened. “Surely not,” “Yes he does,” “How do you know?” he asked. “The way he looks at me,” she replied.
“How does he look at you?” “Like he wants me dead,” The man grasped inwardly. A young child should not be talking like that. His little brother was truly foolish.
 
“Well, if I were your father I would be very proud of you,”
 
Funaho looked up. “Thank you,” The two gave each other rare smiles.
 
Xxx
 
“The men are ready, sir!” the vice captain said. “Good; at my signal, we begin,” The vice captain nodded. “Hai,”
 
xxx
 
“Sir?” Funaho asked.
 
“Hum?
 
“If you don't mind, could you tell me your name?”
 
He smiled at her. “Sure it's…,”
 
Xxx
 
“Now!” The captain yelled. The men preformed various hand signs. A bright light appeared from the scrolls, causing demon lizards to appear. They shirked and rammed into the gate with their heads. The gate crumbled. Then the demon lizard bellowed fire from their bellies. Making fires thought out Konoha.
 
The invasion had began.
 
T
 
E

N
 
T
 
E
 
N
 
 
A/n Wow will Konoha survive? Find out next time.
 
P.S Hey did you guys see that new girl in the manga. She better stay away from Sasuke that's Sakura's man!!!!!!