Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Weapons of Old and New ❯ Twenty ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Weapons of Old and New
Or, Not Another Super Naruto Story
(Really. It's Not.)
By Andrew J. Talon
Disclaimer: Oh, yeah. I SO own Naruto. That's why I have to bust my ass working at minimum wage to pay for college. Psh. Sure.
Warning! This fanfiction is now rated “M” for Mature! That means there will be more violence, more blood, more cursing, and sexual content. So if you're not mature enough to handle that kind of stuff, kindly hit the back button now.
Everyone else, full speed ahead!
And yes, this fic is technically an AU of the current Naruto anime, but who cares? It's fanfiction!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Naruto tried to keep the image of Hinata dressed in that outfit out of his head as he roof-hopped away from the Hyuuga compound. His blush kept creeping back up into his whiskered cheeks.
 
Okay, okay, focus…Who's next? Naruto checked the next scroll's address… Before wincing.
 
Oh boy…
 
Mitarashi Anko was known throughout Konoha as the former pupil of Orochimaru. The fact that she'd been experimented on, mistreated, and abandoned by him did not really register much in the minds of the villagers. The fact that she was associated with Orochimaru at all was enough to gain the distrust and animosity of most of the village. In this, Naruto felt a certain kinship with the special jounin.
 
He'd been to her house only once, after a mission under her command, with this kinship in mind. Upon recalling the memory, his eye developed a slight tic while his face turned red.
 
Well, this'll be… Interesting…
 
Our blond hero soon arrives at the apartment building Anko lives in. It's well kept and maintained, but sits in one of the seedier parts of the village, pawn shops and bars littering the area. Slipping into the building, he walked up the stairs to the top floor. He eyes the apartment door in question at the end of the hallway, and takes a deep breath.
 
Courage, man, courage, he tells himself, as he slowly approaches. He's finally facing the door, and bites his lower lip.
 
Please don't let her greet me naked… Again, he groans mentally, before knocking on the door once. He waits a few seconds and smiles nervously. A chakra signature that's pretty obviously being hidden is approaching. Aw shit… Maybe she'll leave me alone if I pretend not to know she's there…?
 
Are you kidding?! His inner self screams. She LOVES the thrill of the hunt!
 
“Why hello, Naruto-kun,” purred a familiar voice behind him. Biting back what would probably have been a very girly scream (though no where near as girly as Sasuke's would have been in the same situation, he assures himself), Naruto turns around.
 
He found himself staring into warm, narrowed brown eyes. Anko Mitarashi smirked sexily at him, arms crossed under her breasts as she eyed him in a hungry manner.
 
“Uh… Um… Hello, Anko-sensei,” Naruto returned with a slight smile. Anko grinned.
 
“Is that for me?” She asked, her fingers running along the scroll in his hand and lightly, teasingly stroking his fingers. Naruto managed not to gulp audibly.
 
“Er, yes, yes it is…” Anko's smile became positively predatory.
 
“Would you like to come inside and give it to me?” She asked sweetly.
 
DAMN YOU INNUENDO! His inner self screamed, as he shook his head politely.
 
“Um, Anko-sensei, I do need to deliver more and-“
 
“Uh uh,” Anko smirked. “I'm not letting you go. Not after what I've read.” Naruto gulped as Anko pushed him into the apartment door. It fell down behind him and he yelped as Anko pounced.
 
“WAAAAHHHHH!”
 
“COME TO MOMMA, NARU-BABY!” Naruto kicked himself away, sliding along the wooden floor of the apartment as Anko crashed on the door. She was up in a flash and throwing kunai, which he quickly blocked with his own weapon. The special jounin smirked sexily, shrugging off her trenchcoat and twirling another kunai on her finger.
 
“Come now, Naru-chan… You can't tell me you aren't suffering from a lack of release, can you? Let an experienced woman show you around,” she crooned, Naruto blushing like mad. She sauntered towards him, every step causing her… assets… to bounce enticingly.
 
Shit, shit, shit, shit on a cracker! What do I do?!
 
BRAT.
 
WHAT?! NOT NOW! What the hell do you want, bastard fox?
 
YOU SEEM TO BE IN THIS SITUATION A LOT. SHALL I HELP AGAIN?
 
NO THANK YOU, BASTARD!
 
“Don't bother resisting, Naru-chan,” Anko teased, her leather skirt slipping off as she kicked her boots and shin guards away. With her bare foot, she gripped the edge of the door with her toes and kicked it back into place. Naruto sweatdropped as she advanced, now only clothed (if you could call it that) in a full-mesh body sock. Her nipples were clearly visible and pebbled (which did bring Naruto some manly pride), while her entire body seemed to glisten slightly with sweat. She undid her hair, letting it fall messily over her scalp as she grinned naughtily at him.
 
“Now then… Would you prefer to be on top first? Or should we skip right to the fun part?” She asked. Naruto gulped.
 
“Fun part?” Her eyes darted to a set of whips on the wall. Naruto sighed.
 
“Anko-sensei, I'm really sorry about this, but-HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!” Anko blinked and instinctively looked… Only to see a dartboard with a very detailed sketch of a mangled and bloody Orochimaru on it. Numerous senbon and kunai were imbedded in. Anko shrugged.
 
“Oh, that's just-Eh?” Anko blinked. Naruto had vanished. She smirked.
 
“Good! I enjoy some challenge!” She purred, before hearing Naruto's voice shout:
 
RASENGAN!”
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ichiraku Ayame sighed, rubbing her shoulder with a wince. Her trip to her aunt's had been pretty enjoyable, all things considered, but her relative's constant harping about her still unmarried wore thin.
 
Can I help it if the only men I'm interested in, have no interest in me? She thought irritably. Umino Iruka was a nice enough man, but too devoted to his work. Hatake Kakashi may have been drop-dead gorgeous behind the mask, but he too was a shinobi. What was more, his irresponsible approach to teaching Naruto had really grated on her.
 
Uzumaki Naruto. A smile came to her face the instant that name appeared in her mind. She'd watched him grow up, ever since the Hokage had first treated the little blond scamp to ramen all those years ago. When he couldn't pay for all his ramen, he'd sometimes helped out in the stand-Washing dishes with her. They'd laughed and joked and played, and to Ayame Naruto had never seemed like the demon the villagers called him.
 
She knew, all too well she reflected as she walked through the lower commerce section of the village, the raw terror the Kyuubi had cast upon the village. The terror, the pain of losing her mother to the beast. Ayame was no fool-She'd made the connection between the original declaration of the child the Yondaime had sealed the fox into and Naruto when she was seven. But the demon and the boy were forever different entities in her mind.
 
With the Kyuubi was fear, pain, death, and horror. With Naruto it was always happiness, encouragement, joy… She sighed happily in her nostalgia, passing by a few apartment complexes. I wonder what Naruto's up to anyway? I haven't seen him in so long…
 
KABOOM! Ayame shrieked and ducked her head instinctively. Numerous civilians ran and panicked as one of the upper floors of an apartment exploded. She looked up just in time to see a particularly large, black, orange, and yellow object falling right for her.
 
“LOOK OUT BELOW!” It shouted, twisting in mid-air before landing right next to her. Ayame's shock was only increased as the man grabbed her hand and ran.
 
“H-H-Hey! What the hell is-?!” Ayame gasped as the blond man looked back at her.
 
“Sorry about-Ayame-nee-chan?! Are you okay? Um, long time no see and-“
 
“NARU-CHAN!” Shrieked a barely-clad, purple-haired woman who was falling down on them.
 
“OH SHIT!” Naruto shouted. He yanked Ayame onto his back and took off at full speed.
 
“N-N-NARUTO?!”
 
“Sorry about this Ayame-nee-chan! Hang on!” Naruto leapt up to the rooftops and zig-zagged like crazy, a terrified Ayame on his back and a gleeful Anko chasing him.
 
And inside the seal, the Kyuubi cackled evilly.
 
THIS IS THE MOST FUN I'VE HAD IN DECADES It thought to itself.
 
The ANBU currently watching the spectacle sighed and shook their heads.
 
“Screw this… I cleaned up the last rampage she went on!”
 
“Well I'm not going to tell Hokage-sama that we did nothing!”
 
“… Rock paper scissors?”
 
“Hell no, you always cheat.”
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
In a dark, forboding cavern that served as the Akatsuki's headquarters, a dark figure stood just out of a spotlight. He was clothed in the same black cloaks with red clouds as his fellow members, but his face was ever concealed in the darkness.
 
About half the Akatsuki members were represented physically, while the others were absent or being astral-projected.
 
In the center of the spotlight, an old man in rags was shoved forward, slumping to the ground while wheezing.
 
“Tusume Andoryou,” the leader spoke. “It has been too long.” The old man looked up at the Akatsuki leader with a mocking smirk.
 
“Sorry boyo, but I don't know you. Not even the voice.” The leader shrugged indifferently.
 
“It matters not… Who I was, no longer exists…” Tusume rolled his eyes.
 
“Yes, yes, can we cut the dramatics already?” The old man coughed violently, raggedly, as his time of confinement had taken its toll.
 
“Defiant to the last, I see,” the leader observed. “It is said the Nighthawk could never be broken. You always escaped, or stayed silent until rescue arrived. Every mission you undertook, you accomplished…”
 
“Do you like hearing yourself talk?” Tusume snorted. The Akatsuki leader sighed.
 
“Very well… I will get to the point. We faked your death, and kept you here, for fairly obvious reasons. Of all the summoners of the elemental nations, you alone were able to summon the Beast of Holding. The one weapon that would have allowed Konoha to reign supreme by capturing the Bijuu. And yet… You did not use it.” Tusume snorted.
 
“If you know that, then you probably know the price to be paid each time for summoning it,” the old Zero retorted. The Akatsuki leader nodded.
 
“It drains away some of your lifeforce each time, doesn't it? Which is the real reason for your appearance. Just how old are you, anyway Tusume? Fifty? Sixty? And yet, here you are, decrepit… I could take that away, you know.”
 
“Not interested,” Tusume returned. The leader shook his head.
 
“Here is the quandary I am in. I would use the summoning myself, but my lifeforce will be completely drained before every Biju is captured. And if we force you to do it as you are now, you won't survive. So, I've considered giving you a little… Gift. And I think you have great incentive to take it.” A blond Akatsuki member and a large, masked one came forward, a lithe girl in their clutches. Wrapped up in wire like a cocoon, she was tossed into the spotlight next to Tusume. She snarled.
 
“You bastards! What the hell did you do to the rest of my team?!” Her brown haired had originally been up in buns, but where now loose from the violence of her capture.
 
“They escaped, Leader,” the large Akatsuki member stated. “They will take this news to Konoha and send out their ANBU into Wave Country, as planned.”
 
“Excellent,” the leader said. “Tenten, of the Village Hidden in the Leaves… Allow me to introduce you to your father… Tusume Andoryou.”
 
Weapons mistress and former Zero stared at eachother for a few moments. Tusume smiled nervously.
 
“Uh… Heh… Sooo… Those kunai I sent you for your birthday… Like them?”
 
“…”
 
“… I could get you new ones?”
 
“…”
 
“… Crap.”
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey, what spy movie would be complete without someone faking their deaths? Anyway, next chapter will not be complete for a while (again), but sit tight and feel free to make suggestions. And yes, it is AU. Very AU. It's fanfiction.
 
R&R!