Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Weird ❯ Me and Tifa-chan Stuck With Gaara! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

One night I was playing on Gaia as I thought, 'Gaara and the rest are so strong, wonder what it would be like to meet them.' I wrote this to Tifa-chan, as I wandard into space. She soon replied saying she didn't know. Before I could reply back a flash of light appeared and I found myself in Sunagaru. Before I could move something landed on top of me. "Ow, now I know how it feels when Donald and Goofy land on Sora," I said as I tried to get whatever off of me. "Hey, I'm not that heavy," said the person. "Well then, get off me," I hissed. The person then got off of my back. I then looked up to see my friend. "Nice to meet you for real, Tifa-chan," I said as I got up. "What do you mean," she said as she did the same. Before I could anwser Sabaku No Gaara appeared right infront of us. "Gaara-sama," we both said. He looked at us with cold, dark, murderous eyes. "Why are you two in the middle of the desert?" He said as he stare soften. "Uh, we really don't know Gaara-sama," I said. "How do the two of you know my name," Gaara said as he continued to stare us down. "You are well known in the Mist," I said. "Very true" Tifa-chan said."I see, so are you ninja?" He asked as he looked us over. "Yes.." I Said. "Then follow me ladies," he said as he led us back to the village. We soon found ourselves in the Kazekage Mantion. "Gaara, good you're home," said Temari as she walked down the long stairway. "Look Tifa-chan, it's Temari!" I whispered to her, as I stopped myself from screeming. "It's finally glad to see her in person" Tifa-chan whispered back. "What are you two whispering about," Temari said."That.It's good to meet you in person.." Tifa-Chan Said."hmm, I doubt that, but if you say so," she said as she looked Gaara's way. "Temari, why don't you get our guest some water," Gaara said. "Uh Gaara-sama, not to be rude but I hate water," I said. "..." was all I got back. "....." Tifa-Chan Said as she looked at me. "Uh I meant I don't like drinking it, but I love using water jitsu. In fact I wish to go train right now, do you know where the nearest body of water is," I said quickly. "Training...Now..." Tifa Said To me as she was still sore from the fall. "Yes, WE have much to perfect," I said as I jabbed her. "The nearest body of water is 2 miles from here," said Gaara. "Thank you, Gaara-sama," I said as I grabbed Tifa-chan and walked out the door."-sigh-" Tifa-chan said as she was dragged by me. "Alright Tifa-chan, I am Jeri or Haku," I said as I saw her jump back in surprise. "0-0 No Way!!, Woah This Is So Cool!" Tifa-Chan Said. "Yep, but in this world call me... Hari (as Ha-ri not harry!)," I said. "Ok Then..Well Here You Can Just Call Me Torri haha" Torri-Chan Said. "Alright, now we'll just sit here and rest, and talk about what we're going to do next," I said. ".....Well....Hmm...." I Said. "How'd we get here, why are we stuck with Gaara, and why did we land in Sunagaru," I said as I rubbed my head. "I don't know, but Gaara and Temari seem to be catching on." Torri-chan said. "I think they're being weary cause we said we were ninja from the mist," I said. "Not Sure There....it's pretty strange...how it all happend....what caused this." Torri-chan said to me. "I wonder...," I said as I took water. I made the water flote. "Just as I thought, Torri-chan, pick up the water," I intrusted. She then made a water dragon appear. I then made Haku's mirrors appear. "Torri-chan, we have Haku's and Zabuza's powers!" I said as I jumped up and down. "....B-But How!?" Torri-Chan Said As She made a Small water tornado. "Who cares!? I got Haku's powers and you got Zabuza's," I yelped. "Woah.....THIS IS AWSOME!!!!!" Torri-chan said as she jumped up. "So where we going to get our weapons," I asked as I imagened Haku's needles. "....Good Question..Mmm Can't Wait!" Torri said as she was hoping to hold Zabuza's sword "Let's ask Gaara, no that might be a bad idea, let's leave and go to the land of waves, there we can find their graves," I said as she shot me a look. "T-T-Their Graves!?!??!?!" Torri-chan Said as She Looked at me. "Why yes, they're dead remember," I said as her face paled. "....N-No...I Dont...." Torri-chan said.
"It was in our guilds Charater Report, in fact it was this monthes," I said as I got up. "....You Well Now I Forget things Hari..." Torri-Chan Said. "Oh, We need new clothes, because people are going to stare untill we change," I said. "True..." Torri-chan Said "Are you two done," said a voice. "Oh no, it's Gaara-sama!" I yelped as I grabed Torri and ran. "WHY AM I ALWAYS THE ONE DRAGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!" Torri-chan said as she was dragged along fastly
"Cause you never seem to run when needed!" I yelled out as I kept running. "Not True!!!!!!!!!" Torri-Chan Yelled
"Okey, but stop yelling, or Gaara's going to find us," I said as I looked around. Torri-Chan said nothing and gave a Thumbs up to Hari-Sensei. We soon found ourselves in the middle og the desert. "Great we're lost!" I said annoyed.
"Great...At Times When I Cant...Hold On!...Can I?" Torri-Chan Said as she Foucused Her Chakra and Tryed To Raise herself To Look Around. "Maybe I'll Stop Before Or Gaara-sama might see" Torri-Chan Said Before She Could Finsh. "Torri-chan! get down NOW!" I yelled as sand bullets came our way. "gah! Sorry" Torri-chan Said As She covered herself. "Torri-chan RUN! GAARA-SAMA'S GOING TO KILL US!" I yelled as I ran as fast as I could.
Torri-Chan ran ahead and grabed my hand and Ran Faster ahead. "Torri-chan put chakra in your feet and MOVE," I yelled. Torru Nodded. -Stops Ahead before I could Reach and Put Chakra in feet.
But before they could run any futher, Gaara appeared before them. "Did you two really think you could out run me!?" He sort of laughed out as terror came to our faces. "eh..." Torri Smirked as Something Happened To Her Chakra It Turned...Purple.. "Torri-chan, I just remembered, there's always moisure in the air! So draw water as fast as you can," I yelled out as I dodged some of Gaara's sand. "Torri-chan, this is beginning to tick me off, Gaara-sama is becoming a pain. We need to find the village in the Mist, and fast," I said as we continued to run.
"A Little Chakra Left...Could Put It To Some Good Use!" Torri Says Happily as She trys to summon something up ahead "Frog..." "Baka! That's not going to help! Wait, what is that up ahead," I questioned as we saw a dot in the distance. "Frog!..You might want to step back 5 steps" Torri Whispered as The Dot she had Summoned turned into a King Toad. "Err...Well...We'll Get around faster on Mr.Toad" Torri Said as She got on
"Who are you, you little tadpole," Lord Gamma asked as he made Torri land a mile away. "Uh, Lord Gamma, I am Hari, and the baka who knew better than to do that, was my friend Torri-chan," I said as Torri came running back. "Hari-sensei! Gaara-sama is right behind me," Torri cryed as sand was following her. "Lord Gamma, could you not lend us a ride," I asked as Torri dodged the sand. "You humans dare ask this, but I see that you're in some danger, so I subpose I can make an exception," he said as we jumped on his back. Torri Sighs and gets on but first summons a bit of water to make a little slide for Gaara. Later that day Gamma took us all the way to Haku's and Zabuza's graves. "So what are you two tadpoles going to do now," Gamma asked as we jumped off his back. "Dig up the bodies, then we'll be heading to the Mist," I said as I started diging up Zabuza's grave.
"..." Torri Squeked so quietly and began Shoveling Haku's Grave. "Do you two need a ride," asked Gamma as I finally reached Zabuza. "Sure, that would be nice," I said as I took Zabuza's headband off.
Tori Stays Silent as She looks over to Hari-sensei and her grabbing Zabuza's Headband "Uhh I'll Be Right back.." Tori Said as She Ran over to the side and Hari-Sensei hears Some weird Sound of Gagging
I sighed as I then proceeded to take Haku's senbon needles and headband. I then took Haku's and Zabuza's shirts and pants. I then threw Zabuza's to her and I kept haku's. "Torri-chan, come along, we need to wash these," i said as Torri threw up some more. "Phew Finally" Tori Said as Zabuza's Belongings Fell on her "AHHH!!!" Tori said as she gaged on the clothes by accident... "Comming!" Tori said as she followed
"Now we SO need to wash them," I said as I put their bodies back and put the dirt ontop. Then we found a river not to far away and washed the clothes. "Hey, you two, identafy yourselves," said a man from the back of us. "We do not have to anwser you," I said as Torri looked back at him.
Tori Just looked and said nothing then turned to Hari-sensei with a sick face. It seems she still had death smell on her. Tori doesnt really like any smell really weird though.
"Oh really, you two don't look all so innocent, you are those graverobbers aren't you," said the man as Hari's famous temper was filling. Torri Gags on to explain "Mister I dont know who you think you are....but......You'd better not say anythin' more!" Torri finshes as she falls backwards from beign sick
"Torri-chan, you okay," I asked ignoring the old man. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said. "Torri-chan maybe you should go over there, I'll wash the clothes," I said as she went somewhere else. "Hey, those are those ninjas that died clothes! So you two are the grave robbers," the man yelled.