Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Weird ❯ The Land of the Mist ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I tied the old man up and I continued to wash the clothes. Soon me and Torri-chan changed and took the weapons, along with untieing him.
 
 
 
Torri Walked along the road with Hari-sensei. She Was feeling alot better about the fact that she's wearing dead people's clothing than she did before. "Torri-chan, uh, I just thought of something that may be crucial to our destination," I said as she looked at me. "What is it," she asked sort of worried. "Where is it in the 1st place," I said as her sweat droped. "Well I Dont think I Should Be THAT Worried... Should I?" Torri Said "Does the fact that I don't know where we're going say anything to you," I asked as I shook my head. "Guess I Missed that part.." Torri Said Blankly. "Torri-chan call the boss toad, that is if you have enough chakera," I said as she looked at me. "Sensei.. About That.. He Went On Vaction BUT! I Think His Apprentance is Avalible!" Torri Said Happily as She summoned The Apprenance Toad
"Hello There, How May I Help You Today Torri-sempai ?" The Large Toad Asked."HI! Um, we need derection to the Mist," Torri said very cheerfully. "As You Wish Torri-Sempai" The Massive Toad lets Torri-chan and Hari-sensei on and Lead them to the Mist.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Haku-sensei, what are we going to do now? Do you know," Torri asked me. "We go see the Mizukage and tell him what we know, if we're lucky he'll train us," I said. "Ahh... The Mizukage I See" The Apprentance Toad Said "I Will Lead you there As Fast as I Can" He Said "Really!?, Thank You So Much" Torri Said
 
 
 
Soon there the toad dissapered and we entered the Mizukage tower. Torri and Hari-sensei moved along the trail to the Mizukage Tower. The wind played with our hair as icy snow fell on our skin I sighed at the fact that the Mizukage might not help us. I was freating so about it, because we had Haku's and Zabuza's powers. As I remember, Zabuza had tired to kill him, and Haku had helped. So he may not like us coming. Torri Liked the snow and wind, It was something she usually looked foward too, It seemed strange that she did everyone else thought she was a bit crazy to like it since for some it brought fear and terror to villages around. Though the Mizukage may be nice and see that we were not Zabuza and Haku. One can only hope. Torri Moved along the path and Reatched the end and looked up to the tower, She looked back to see Hari-sensei not to far behind. Then a orange cat blocked our way. "An Orange Cat...?" Torri Looked at it like a regular cat. "Anything..special about you cat?" Torri said deeply, She was Talking To a cat.. Strange Maybe But she always likes to even though they may not understand. "Oi, neko-chan, dajobu," I asked it. "Meow," it said. I then picked it up and started to cuddle it. Torri Wasn't fond of cats. "What a Drag...." Torri Said quielty as she sighed. While I was very fond of them. "This kitty reminds me of Persilla, that's my grannys cat, but I really miss Presea (Per-say-ah)," I sighed. "I Dunno..I Feel Some...Some Strange vibe from it..Mm..Must Be Nothing" Torri said as She sighed again and started to think. "Can we keep it!? I LOVE CATS! PLEASE," I asked Torri in a childish manner. "Well..I Dont See why not" Torri said. "YAY! I'll call it Mini Torri! Don't you like it kitty," I asked as it meowed. "Alright Let's get going" Torri Said. So we went down the road as the cat fell asleep in my arms. Torri followed along."OH! Is that the Mizukage tower," I asked excited. -looks up- "I Think So.." Torri Said.
I then ran towards it, cat in hand. Torri Followed Hari-sensei toward the tower.
We ran into the tower and started to paint. "You sure it's okay?" Torri asked Hari-sensei.
"YO RESEPTIONEST! Can we PLEASE see the Mizukage!?" I yelled out. "Hello?!" Torri Yelled out. "Somethings wrong, there isn't a soul here besides us," I said as I pulled some needles out.