Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Weird ❯ Mizukage ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

"Time Already?" Torri Said As She pulled out her sword and rested on it. "Yes, Torri-chan, let's hurry to the top," I said as I started to run, needles still in hand. "Okay" Torri Followed Hari-sensei with her sword. We came across enemies as we slashed our way to the top. "Simply Great" Torri Said As she had a face for killing on. We soon killed all but one, that one we desided to question before killing. "Ehe.." Torri Quietly said as she had a strange look in her eye. "You, where is the Mizukage, tell us and your death won't be as painful," I said as Torri's look became deadly. "Ehehe...Come ya heard her" Torri said as she closened the blade to the person's neck. "Torri-chan..." "Hari-sensei, don't worry, I won't kill him." She paused as the man's expression became more fearful. "I'm going to destroy him, until nothing remains," Torri said. "eheh.." Torri Laughed. "Come On Awnser us!!" Torri said as he tapped the man with the blade. "Torri-chan! Stop it," I hissed as the man went in his pants. "Now you, tell us where he is," I said as Torri looked mad. "Oh...Oopsie Im Sorry Hari-sensei..." Torri said as she changed back into her old self and showed her respect for Sensei. "The Mizukage left some time ago, he said that Zabuza and Haku were near," the man finally said. "Don't you dare speak of them in that manner! Haku-sama and Zabuza-sama deserve more respect than that," I yellled as I shoved him on Torri's sword. Torri Watched. I just went down the stairs looking at all the bodies as Torri followed. "Mini Torri! Come here neko-chan," I called as the cat came out of hiding. Torri Kept Following. We walked out of the tower only to be surrounded. "Reaaaaady....Steady...KILL!" Torri said as she took out her sword. I just stood there as they all went away. "Always Does the trick hehe.." Torri said as she smiled, Torri was known for tricks. I walked on, ignoring the bodies. "Torri-chan, why did you kill them ALL!? Are you stupid!? We could have learn whereabouts from them," I yelled disgusted. "That's were your mistaken Hari-sensei!" Torri Smilied "I Kept some of Them Locked In This Dungeon I found in The Tower's Mid-section...Sorry If I Dissapointed you.." Torri Said as she hanged her head a bit. "You never seem to my dear," I said as she showed me where they were. "Here They Are.." Torri Said As She pointed to them. They all sat there bound. "Good work Torri-chan," I said. "Your Welcome Sensei.." Torri Said. "You, tell me where the Misukage is and I won't kill you," I said. The people helped Hari-sensei and Told her the Misukage had gone Missing. "Then tell us where he might be," I hissed. "You're as scary as Haku on a bad day," the man said as my grip tightened. "You dare disrespect Haku-sama?! YOU'RE DEAD!" I said as Torri-chan retraned me. After we retrived the Mizukage's likely where-a-bouts we finally found him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He sat there paining as we walked up to him. He attacked us as I went behind him and put a kunai at his neck. Torri Smilied as Hari-sensei made her move. I took the kunai away as I said, "we mean you no harm, we just want to talk." Torri went over to see Hari-sensei
"What do you want, my head," he said as me and Torri sat down. "No, we came in hopes of your help," I replied. "Your eyes and clothes remind me of them," he said. "You mean, Haku-sama and Zabuza-sama, they are dead, and we are not," I said hoping that he wouldn't get any ideas. Torri Was quiet throughout the Conversation For now at least. "So who are you two then," he asked. "I am Hari, and this is Torri-chan," I said as we bowed. "It's an honor" Torri said as she finshed bowing. "Why are you two wearing their clothes," the Mizukage asked.
"Ermm.." Torri looked at Hari-sensei "Well, let's just say that we incountered them," I said as his eyebrow raised. Torri nodded because she was afriad she'd say something wrong.
"Is that so, so are you the ones who killed them," he asked. "No, Konoha ninjas did that," I said. Torri just heard the conversation. "So you two aren't even from this world," he said.
Torri looked at Hari-sensei "Technicelly speaking, no," I said as I gabed Torri.
"It Is true..." Torri said "Lord Mizukage, we came all the way from Sunagaru to ask that you train us," I said as he looked up from his painting. Torri listened. "I helped the men who you two have your powers from, and they almost killed me, how do I know you two won't do the same," he said. Torri looked at Hari-sensei with a strong face. "We are not them, we are are own people," I said. Torri nodded and was serious about what Hari-sensei had said
"You don't seem as blood thristy, but you could turn out to be," the Mizukage said.
Torri looked at Hari-sensei. "Sir we aren't in the least bit blood thristy, and we're a danger to everything because we don't know what we're doing," I said blankly. "True.." Torri said staring at the water "Prove it to me," he said. "How sir," I asked. "Fight me," he said as we gasped.
"What a drag..." Torri whispered to herself "Or are you afraid," he said knowing that it would make us to where we wouldn't back down. "Hmph" Torri mumbled as she held her sword tighter. We then seperated as he stood there. Torri stood there waiting for Hari-sensei's decison
I signaled her to move left as I closed in on our target. Torri Followed her sensei's directions and made her attack. Throwing senbon, I montioned her to do a jutsu.
Torri followed up by doing a water clone jutsu. The Mizukage didn't stand still for long, he dodged our attacks. I dissapered again as he made a water dragon come my way. I montion Torri to swing her sword. "HYAH!!!!!!" Torri swinged her sword which made the rocks fly into the water dragon. As Torri fought him the air started to become colder. "What... Oh no," he started as he realized why. "Cold Coldy cold cold" Torri said as she fought with a smile.
All the sudden a house of ice mirrors surrounded the Mizukage as Torri jumped away from him.
"Beaulitfull Timing!" Torri said as she fled to the sides. "I'm not going to kill you sir, surrender now and I won't cause you any harm," I said as I readied my attack.