Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome To My LIfe ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I should work on this.
 
Disclaimer: No own
 
OOO
 
“The jutsu used on him was designed to extract forgotten memories from his subconscious. But apparently the Fourth was locked away there by the Fuuin Seal he had used on the Kyuubi.” Tsunade put down the scroll as she looked at the men in front of her. Kakashi looked in disbelief at her, Iruka looked as if he was about to pass out from shock. Only Jiraiya looked calm, though anyone with a sharp eye could tell he was just was as surprised.
 
“So instead of waking up old memories, she managed to wake up Arashi instead,” Jiraiya said, stating the painfully obvious. Tsunade nodded.
 
“What about Naruto?” Iruka asked. “Will he be able to take control again?”
 
Tsunade sighed in defeat. “I'm afraid I don't know. I'll have to do some research on this, not to mention keep a constant eye on Kyuubi's seal.”
 
Iruka frowned. “But won't the Fourth be able to hold it back? He is the one that sealed Kyuubi.” Kakashi nodded in agreement. Tsunade sighed once again and pinched the bridge of her nose. “I'm not sure of that, but it won't hurt to be on the safe side.”
 
“Tsunade-sama,” Kakashi began,” could we…see him?”
 
Tsunade nodded. The four of them soon left the office and headed for the hospital.
 
OOO
 
Blue clashed with blue as a young blonde looked out his hospital room window at the sky. The sky was placed over the village of Konoha. Just beyond that village was the Hokage Monument, where his face was carved into forever.
 
And here he was now, stuck inside his son's body in the hospital. Life was strange.
 
Arashi sighed into his knees, which he had brought up to his chest, and closed his eyes. To anyone who didn't know of the current situation, it just would've looked like Naruto moving.
 
But Naruto wasn't here, Arashi had taken his place.
 
Arashi pressed his face harder into his knees as he tried to think. But thinking was impossible, as he kept remembering that fateful day sixteen years ago. The day Kyuubi attacked, the moment he sealed it inside his infant son, and then the dark abyss that rushed to greet him.
 
Arashi looked up as the door to his room opened, allowing Tsunade and Jiraiya entrance. Two figures followed after, one of them Arashi knew instantly.
 
“No way,” he gasped, Naruto's voice coming out. “Kakashi is that really you?”
 
Kakashi stared at his student, no, his student's body. Part of him was happy that his teacher had returned another part was worried about Naruto. Jiraiya smirked.
 
“Well you seem to be in a talking mood.”
 
Arashi laughed and rubbed the back of his head. He looked at Kakashi with laughing eyes and said, “Well? Are you really the shorty Kakashi finally grown up?”
 
Kakashi snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the blond in bed. He smiled under his mask. “It's good to see…you sensei.” Arashi smiled and looked at Iruka. Confusion quickly settled on his face, almost breaking Iruka's heart.
 
“I don't believe we've met before, care to tell me who you are?”
 
“I'm Umino Iruka. I used to teach Naruto at the academy.”
 
Arashi's eyes lit up at this. “Naruto's a ninja?” At the nods, his smile only brightened. Jiraiya smirked then waved his hand irritation. “Your kid's exactly like you, Arashi. He constantly rants on about how he'll become Hokage.”
 
Arashi pouted. “I never ranted. And becoming Hokage wasn't exactly something I planned. Besides, Naruto's rants are Sarutobi's problems, not mine.”
 
A heavy silence soon took place as the four guests were suddenly silent. The Yondaime immediately took notice of this and asked what was wrong.
 
“Arashi,” Tsunade began,” I think you should know what has happened while you've been gone.”
 
OOO
 
Ino and Sakura stayed far away from Sasuke, shrinking in fear as they felt his rage. The Uchiha boy wasn't giving them his usually you're-annoying glare, but his I'm-going-to-kill-you-if-you-breathe glare. Luckily there were nine other people present incase Sasuke did decide to kill them.
 
Hinata twiddled her fingers as she glanced around the room. They had decided to meet in the Hyuuga Manor because her house was cleaner than the others. Her teammates sat on either side of her, while Neji was just a few feet away with his own team. Ino's teammates were lying around doing whatever while Sasuke kept to himself away from the group. Sakura was with Ino, as being near her teammate would mean death right now.
 
They had all heard of what had happened to Naruto. Sasuke had almost killed Ino and Sakura when they told him. It took everyone to hold him back and a stern talk with Neji before he could rejoin the group. The Curse Seal was activating again, though Neji was the only one who saw it. The Hyuuga then kept a constant watch on the other prodigy, in case the seal activated again.
 
“What are we doing here again?” Kiba asked out loud, trying to kill the silence.
 
“We are here to discuss the current condition of Naruto,” Neji answered. “I believe he has woken up.”
 
Everyone stared at the Hyuuga genius. “I overheard Kakashi-sensei talking to Iruka-sensei. Apparently Naruto woke up several hours after he had arrived at the hospital.”
 
Everyone sighed in relief at the news, Shikamaru managed to add an `How troublesome…' Sasuke even managed to bring his death glare down a few notches.
 
“A-Ano,” Hinata stuttered,” we sh-should go s-se-see him…”
 
And soon the room was empty as all the occupants disappeared in a cloud of smoke.
 
OOO
 
Arashi sighed as he thought about what he had just been told. So much had happened during his absence; the destruction of the Uchiha clan, the Hyuuga family incident, Orochimaru's rise in power and the death of the Third Hokage, Sarutobi. But what hurt him the most was that his last wish was ignored, the he had made with his last breath.
 
Arashi hugged his knees closer to his body in an attempt to not only comfort himself, but also the boy the body belonged to. Kakashi bowed his head in sorrow as the others followed suit.
 
“I'm sorry that I wasn't able to protect him sensei. If I had just-“
 
“No Kakashi. It's not your fault.”
 
“But if I had jus-“
 
“No Kakashi,” Arashi snapped. Kakashi's head sunk lower as his teacher look outside towards the monument. “Tsunade-hime?”
 
“Yes?”
 
“Will Naruto be able to take control again?”
 
“I'm not sure. Naruto is lost in his own subconscious now, not only that but the seal may have been weakened now.”
 
Arashi looked at with alarmed eyes. “How do we check on the seal?”
 
“We need you to gather some chakra so the seal can appear on your stomach. Then you and Jiraiya can check to see if anything's wrong with the seal.”
 
Arashi nodded and clapped his hands together, making the tiger seal. He concentrated hard on gathering chakra. At first nothing happened, but that was to be expected as he had been dormant for a long time. But then something clicked in his mind as he realized what was wrong.
 
“Tsunade-hime,” he looked up at her, blue eyes wide with horror.
 
“I don't have any chakra.”
 
OOO
 
I'm done! Kami-sama this thing got a lot of reviews! I knew it would be popular but not like this X/
 
Anyway, I got to answer your reviews.
 
black_hole, Blu Rose, Fariy Punk, Electronicgamer3, P.I.T.E.R, Mrthumps, Hyou, G_Man, Surarrin, hinshihoushi, mimiru-12, Ulitheal, Thalian, Magicians, of the Yami, wolvesm0on, Hiei Girl 003, Dyroness, Lazuli, Mistress DragonFlame, mysterylady_tx, tim lock, sleepie, and otan. Thank you all for reviewing my fic and saying it was interesting. I'm so sorry you all had to wait so long for the second chapter.
 
koorime-princess12: Thanks. No pairings involving Naruto so far, I really can't think of any.
 
MingShun: I have talent? Really?! Cool! I wasn't blackmailing, I was begging X/
 
Baka Manuke: Then you'd hate where I left off this chapter huh? Lol
 
Jays Arravan: Thanks. I'm not so sure on pairings right now, except for the implied KakaIru pairing. Hinata visits “Naruto” in the next chapter.
 
JYue: Wow, I'm honored you added me to your Favs. List. Yondaime can not hurt Sasuke; I need him for other things in this story. But Yondaime does know about the villagers, he just won't tell how he wants to deal with them.
 
Now I will answer the FAQ regarding this story.
 
Will Naruto come back?
Yes.
 
Will Yondaime attack/hate the villagers after he finds out about Naruto's life?
He has yet to tell me how he wants to deal with this. I think he'll just brood over it.
 
Are there any pairings?
Yes and no. I can't have any pairings with Naruto because he's not there, and apparently it's wrong for Yondaime to get involved with anyone because he's technically still older than them. Though there is an implied KakaIru pairing.
 
Will Naruto and Yondaime meet?
 
Well there it is! The second chapter! Yay! In the next chapter the Rookie 9 and Gai's team visit the hospital.
 
R/R!!