Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome To My LIfe ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: No own
 
WARNING: From this point on, spoilers may be given away. So if you haven't read/seen the Gaiden chapters, this concerns you.
 
OOO
 
“Tsunade-hime,” he looked up at her, blue eyes wide in horror.
 
“I don't have any chakra.”
 
A heavy silence settled in the hospital room. Everyone looked at the blond in shock as he tried again and again to summon some chakra. After several tries he gave up and hid his face in his hands.
 
“How could this be happening?” Tsunade asked. “Naruto's chakra supply is unlimited! How could it all just disappear like that?”
 
“Maybe it's because Arashi's been gone for sixteen years,” Jiraiya suggested. “He might not be used to gathering chakra after so long.”
 
“No,” Arashi whispered. “No Jiraiya. I still remember how, I still remember how it feels when I use it.” He lifted his head to look at his hands. “This isn't my body. So I have no right to take any of its chakra.”
 
Before more could be said, the door opened as Shizune, Tsunade's assistant, poked her head in. “Tsunade-sama, Naruto-kun's friends are here to see him.”
 
“Thank you Shizune. Tell them to wait a while.”
 
The brunette nodded and went to go relay the message. As soon as she left; chaos ensued in the hospital room.
 
“What do I do? They'll know I'm not Naruto! Waah! I what do I do?” Arashi cried, waving his arms around and squiggling in the hospital bed.
 
“Will you be quiet! I'm trying to think over here!” Tsunade yelled. Arashi quickly stopped his crying to look at her. It almost broke her heart to see Naruto's blue eyes staring at her but know it wasn't him doing it.
 
“Do we tell them what happened?” Iruka asked. “Would it be best for them to know?”
 
“Not with Sakura and Ino. Those two can't keep their mouths shut,” Kakashi said.
 
Iruka nodded. “And with Sasuke, Neji, and Shikamaru here, it'll be difficult to keep this under wraps.”
 
Tsunade shook her head. “I know both Sasuke and Shikamaru won't talk, but Neji has this weird thing about him. He's the most likely of the three to tell everyone.”
 
Arashi's eyes shifted from person to person. “What can we do?” Jiraiya took this chance to show off his brilliance.
 
“I have an idea.”
 
OOO
 
The Rookie 9 and Gai's team all gathered in the hospital waiting room. Sakura and Ino were still avoiding Sasuke, as coming here seemed to increase his anger towards them. Neji kept his colorless eyes on the Uchiha brat. He would tell the Hokage of what had happened.
 
Shizune soon entered the room. “Tsunade-sama said to wait here a while, she'll call you when they're ready.”
 
“Can you tell us how Naruto is?” Kiba asked. Shizune looked at them all with a smile on her face.
 
“He's ok. He was talking to everyone in there before I went in.” She bowed to them and said, “I have to go finish my rounds now. I'll see you all later.” The Rookie 9 and Gai's team muttered a good bye.
 
Neji had tried to use his Byakugan to see if Naruto was ok, but something was in the way. By the looks of it, Hinata didn't see anything either. Before he could try again, Tsunade walked into the room with Kakashi in tow.
 
The blond woman looked around, narrowing her eyes slightly at Sakura and Ino, while matching Sasuke's own heated glare. Kakashi looked at everyone with his bored expression, though he was silently praying that Jiraiya's plan would work.
 
Tsunade coughed to get everyone's attention, which wasn't necessary as everyone was already looking at her.
 
“As you all probably know, Naruto woke up a few hours ago, four hours after he suffered from the untested jutsu used on him. He's fine for the most part, but I have something to take care of first.”
 
Tsunade pointed her fore finger at Sakura and Ino. The two girls gulped, expecting the worst. Tsunade's glare was just as scary as Sasuke's was.
 
“You two, I am suspending you both from your duties for three months. No payment for a month after that and during it and if you ever do this again, I'll see to it that you both get you headbands removed. Understand?”
 
The two girls nodded. “Yes Hokage-sama.”
 
Sasuke glared at the blond woman. Who cares about those two? “What about Naruto?” he grunted. “What is his condition?”
 
Tsunade sighed. She had to tell them sooner or later. “Naruto received an almost fatal shock of electricity. Luckily he was brought here quickly and was able to receive the necessary treatment. He's suffered some brain damage and internal swelling, but he will make a full recovery.”
 
Shikamaru looked up. “Brain damage? How bad is it?”
 
Tsunade's eyes quickly sadden as she looked down at the white tiles. That was Kakashi's cue to get Jiraiya's plan rolling. Taking a deep breath, he revealed to them Naruto's current condition.
 
“He has amnesia.”
 
OOO
 
Arashi twiddled his fingers as he waited for Tsunade and Kakashi to return with everyone. Iruka stood a few feet away from him, Jiraiya was standing to his left, trying to calm him down.
 
“Don't worry! This plan is fool-proof. None of them will ever guess who you really are.”
 
“I know. It's just that…it's just I don't know how to act around them. I don't know how to be Naruto.”
 
Jiraiya snorted. “You have amnesia remember? You don't have to worry about how to act around them.” Jiraiya would have gone on but he sensed something. Snapping his eyes to the front door, he reached out to see if there was an enemy.
 
The white haired man quickly left his student's side, and walked over to Iruka. The chuunin sweated as the sannin approached him. “Is something wrong Jiraiya-sama?” he asked.
 
Ignoring him, Jiraiya grabbed Iruka's sleeve and…moved him a little bit to the left. Iruka was shocked and confused at what the older man was doing, while Arashi watched in confusion. Then Jiraiya pushed him back to the right and pulled him forward a bit. After studying Iruka's position for a bit, he tugged him about half an inch to the left.
 
Satisfied with the chuunin's position, Jiraiya told him to stay put and start gathering a bit of his chakra. Iruka did as he was told, still confused as why he was told to do it the first place. Arashi didn't seem to understand either.
 
A few minutes later, Tsunade and Kakashi returned followed by a rather large group of teenagers. The Yondaime quickly recognized the children from some of Konoha's prestige clans. He also recognized children who resembled the ninjas he had once worked with.
 
Two Hyuuga's, an Inuzuka- aw cute dog, and an Uchiha! Wow! Hey, I didn't know Shikaku had a son! He owes me ten bucks then! Whoa! What the hell is wrong with that kid's face?![1]
 
Everyone watched as Naruto looked at them, Shikamaru wondered why the blond dobe was glaring at him for a while. Noticing that no one was going to talk, Iruka decided to `break the ice' so to speak.
 
“Naruto,” he whispered, but everyone heard him, “these are your friends. They've come to visit you.”
 
Arashi or `Naruto' blinked. “My friends?” he whispered, receiving a few nods from the group. I hope I don't blow this, he thought. “I'm sorry but I can't remember any of you.”
 
“How could you forget? You did a lot of cool crap!” Kiba cried, Akamaru barked in agreement. “How could you forget kicking Neji's ass in the Chuunin Exam? That was awesome!”
 
“He kicked your ass too, Kiba,” Shikamaru said flatly. “So troublesome.”
 
Kiba pouted and crossed his arms; Akamaru nuzzled his master's leg. TenTen and Hinata giggled at the dog boy. TenTen gasped suddenly. She smiled then and clapped her hands together in excitement.
 
“We could tell Naruto about what he's done,” she answered to everyone's questioning looks,” Something will have to jog his memory, right?”
 
Everyone agreed to this, even the elder ninja. Arashi agreed full-heartily, what better way was there to learn about Naruto? And so he learned the great things his son had accomplished.
 
He was told how Naruto passed the Genin Exam, how the blond did in his first A Class mission (Kakashi told most of it; leaving out Kyuubi's part), and how Naruto kicked Kiba's ass. Shikamaru and Kiba were in the middle of recalling Naruto and Neji's fight when the hospital room slammed open.
 
“Naruto-nii-chan!”
 
The Yondaime soon found his lap occupied by spiky haired boy with a long scarf and goggles. Teary eyes looked up at him as the boy stuck out his bottom lip.
 
“Is it true nii-chan? Is it rtue that you can't remember anything? Not even me?” The poor boy was close to tears. Tsunade huffed.
 
“Konohamaru! You little brat! Hasn't ever taught you any manners?”
 
Konohamaru, ignoring Tsunade, grabbed Arashi's shoulders and shook him. “Is it true nii-chan? Is it!” The genin stopped shaking the blond when Kakashi placed his hand on his shoulder.
 
“Konohamaru-kun, Naruto has amnesia. He doesn't remember anything.”
 
Konoha looked up at Kakashi with his tear filled eyes before looking at `Naruto'. Arashi's eyes were now swirls as a result of Konohamaru's shaking. The young looked at his idol, and then cried into his chest.
 
“Waah! How could you forget? You promised we could fight over being Hokage some day. You promised!” It was around this time that Arashi began to come to, before getting hit in the chin by Konohamaru's head. The young boy didn't even notice.
 
“I know how to help you nii-chan! I know what'll make you remember!”
 
Konohamaru did a few hand seals and was soon surrounded by smoke. Iruka quickly realized what was happening and covered his eyes. Kakashi looked at him, wondering what the hell he was doing. Arashi, after recovering from the hit, realized it was a henge.
 
“Nii-chan,” a voice purred from the smoke as it went away. Arashi eyes widened. There, in his lap, was a beautiful girl. A beautiful naked girl. “Do you remember now, nii-chan?” she purred again, moving closer so her nude breasts could brush against his own covered chest.
 
The girls stared in absolute horror at the two; Hinata was a very bright shade of red. Kiba's nose spurted blood as soon as he saw the illusion; Akamaru was trying to snap him out of it. Shikamaru was trying to wipe away his own nosebleed, Chouji had stopped eating and was blushing and drooling a little. Lee was drooling a river as his face turned red. Shino didn't seem affected by the prank, but he was. Neji was keeping his cool and being Neji-ish. Sasuke was being Neji-ish too.
 
Tsunade sweat dropped. Iruka still kept his eyes covered; Kakashi still had his bored expression. Jiraiya, as we all know, was bleeding and drooling. Oh how he loved this jutsu.
 
After a while Konohamaru didn't get a reaction from the blond. Worried he asked in a soft voice, “Are you ok?” That's when he noticed the small trail of drool coming from the corner of the blond mouth. Konohamaru gasped in shock. There was blood dripping from his nose too!
 
A tanned hand reached over and grabbed one of the breasts. That was the last straw.
 
“That is it!” Tsunade raged. “Every one of you brats get out now!” No one moved.
 
“I said NOW!”
 
The teenagers gulped and rushed out the door, Neji dragging Kiba with him. Konohamaru dropped the jutsu, jumped off the bed and scampered out before he could get hurt. Tsunade fumed at Arashi, who was still suffering from the affects of the Sexy no Jutsu.
 
Naruto certainly had weird friends.
 
OOO
 
[1] He's talking about Lee. XD
 
I'm done!! YAY!! HUZZAH! XD
 
Now I gotta answer you guys' reviews.
 
Archangel Rhapsody, whitereflection17, MizzKitsune, Jays Arravan, bhodi li, Mistress DragonFlame, Narutofreak22, anbu-kakashi, Temari_Kaze, magerm, Magicians of the Yami, Adhenefallen, ShinobiFighter101, Chocobaby, Arkhe, Kurayami-no-Izou, I gaara, Ash's Girl, Dyroness, Tagg, and Rowena Dzraran thank you all for reviewing. I'm sorry once again for a slow update.
 
JYue: Yondaime will know about Naruto learning the Rasengan and Gama Bunta. Yondaime coming back must be secret, so no meeting him for the others in a sense…No pairings involving the Fourth or Naruto; I will expain this in the FAQ at the bottom.
 
smelly cloud: The thought him knowing how to check on it never crossed my mind. And cursing me with stomach aches is wrong.
 
Baka Manuke: I've been damned so many times in my life that it just stopped working on me. People still do it though. Yes, hair pulling is wrong. You don't wanna end up bald do you?
 
hopefullight: Make their minds merge? …; Uh…I've already got the ending planned, so don't worry. Straight fic? Uh, except for the implied KakaIru; yeah it's straight.
 
ShadyMinion: Thanks. I try not to copy anyone when I write. I capture his personality? Really? Cool XD
 
Dairokkan: When I first saw Kakashi I said to myself “This guy's in yaoi pairing somewhere.” Then I found that people paired him with Iruka. I didn't understand myself, but I grew to accept it. And I always considered Iruka to be bi X/ Naruto finds Yondaime? ….
 
13x: These questions are answered at the bottom. Thanks for reviewing! XD
 
Hyou: Thank you for the compliments and the luck. I need them…X/
 
yui: They just wanted to test out the jutsu. Naruto is just easily bribed. Plus Sasuke wouldn't even let them touch him. XD
 
A Writer Wannabee: Questions on pairing are answered at the bottom in the FAQ. Orochimaru and the Akastuki? I never actually thought of putting them in…
 
May-VeggieGirl1: Sorry. I make Kakashi and the Fourth fight a lot later on. Arashi is a name I picked up from reading fanfics. It's kinda like a name given to him by the fans. It means storm in case you want to know.
 
FAQ
 
Why the KakaIru pairing? Why no pairing with the Fourth/Naruto?
 
The KakaIru is IMPLIED. They will later on admit their relationship, everybody knows about it, and I will barely show them together doing couple things. They will kiss, they will say `I love you', and hug. But THAT'S IT. No sex (which will also be implied). I will barely focus on them anyway. That and I find it easier to write that pairing. X/
 
No pairing with Naruto/Fourth because of how wrong it'll be. If I pair the Fourth up with somebody, Naruto will miss it. And when he comes back, a whole lot of trouble will start between him and that person. So no pairings with the Fourth/Naruto.
 
Why did Sasuke freak out?
 
Naruto is his best friend. Now he's in the hospital because of Sasuke stupid fan girls and now he has amnesia. I would go crazy too. He was just so mad that the seal activated.
 
How come the Fourth doesn't have any chakra?
 
Not his body. I'll elaborate more in the next chapter.
 
I'm done. Ow, my fingers hurt…
 
The Fourth gets out of the hospital next chapter. Plus more light on the no chakra thing.
 
R/R!