Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ What a Birthday ❯ sleep over ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N this is a story was started when I was working on my Worlds Collide Earth and Naruto story hope you like it

I don't own Naruto

'Hailey thoughts’
[ookami talking to Hailey]

Characters

Name: Hailey Smith
Age: 15
Hair: brown, mid back, straight, bangs flipped to the right side.
Eye color: hazel
Clothes: red tank top, black shorts, red running shoes, and black finger less gloves.

Name: Emma Flowers
Age: 12
Hair: dirty blond, shoulder length, straight, bangs brushed to either side.
Eye color: light blue
Clothes: blue and white striped low cut T-shirt, with a white tank top underneath, blue jeans, and black high cut shoes



Name: Renee Brooks
Age: 11
Hair: dark brown, shoulder length, a bit curly
Eye color: hazel
Clothes: purple T-shirt, purple Capri’s, and running shoes.

Name: Jone Smith
Age: 20
Hair: Brown, short, above shoulders, and straight
Eyes: dark brown
Clothes: blue cargo pants, blue and white striped shirt with long sleeves, and running shoes.

Chapter 1 Sleepover

My alarm woke me up with start I jolted up and looked around I was back in my room. ‘What a strange dream' I thought then I started shaking my head trying to clear my head. ‘Why am I even thinking about the stupid dream it’s not real anyways' since the start of the summer I have been having a weird dream the dream was about me and my friends being in the Naruto universe and very realistic at that. When I told my friends about the dreams they said they were having similar dreams recently. [If you think that it's not real then why are you still thinking about it?] ‘hey look who's talking last time I checked you weren't real ether so you shouldn't even be talking I [ I keep telling you I am real]` you still expect me to believe that I happen to be the host of the ten tailed wolf' [yes] ' no I can't be the tailed beasts host because the ten tails is from the Naruto world and if it's not even real so nether are you ha' [ ya keep believing that one day you will find out I was right and then who will be laughing then]

I looked over at my alarm clock it showed it was eight o’ clock in the morning 'why did I set my alarm for this early again' I sat there and thought it over for a minute then it hit me. ' that's right today is the day of my birthday party and I'm having my friends Renee and Emma over at one and I wanted to get everything ready before they came.'
" Hailey are up yet" my Mom called from down stairs. She isn't my real mom actually she's my adopted one I have been living with since she adopted me and my brother when six from the orphanage. The reason we were at that orphanage was because out father who we were staying with at the time was sent to jail for attempting to murder me and my older brother from what my brother told. My real mother died from excessive bleeding when I was born.

“yes I'm up I'll be down in a minute." grabbing my clothes I headed out of my room and down the hall to bathroom to get ready. I finished getting ready and headed down stairs into the dining room.

When I looked around I saw my Mom at the front door with bags in her hands ready for her trip to Nova Scotia she planned with her boyfriend a couple weeks ago. "You’re up early your usually your asleep until twelve" Said a voice behind me say which caused me to turn around and look behind me. When I looked behind I saw it was my Mom's boyfriend Brandon. Brandon is a very tall man with short brown hair and light blue eyes. " anyways me and your mom are going on our trip to Nova Scotia we'll be back in two weeks and breakfasts on the counter and make sure not to burn down the house" he said passing me the house keys and headed out the door. As soon as they were out the door

I headed into the kitchen and sure enough there on counter was a plate covered in plastic wrap. The plate consisted of a piece of bread with peanut butter and jelly, fruit, eggs, and bacon. This is pretty much all my aunt does for me it's cooking me meals and getting me the essentials for me to live if I want anything else it's out of my pocket. I grabbed the plate taking off the plastic wrap and placing it in the microwave for two minutes.

*Time Skip*

Everything's ready I thought looking around the basement at my work. The basement happens to be entertainment room which I made using the money I got from working as a dog walker and any other work I could find. The basement is one large carpeted room with stairs in the back left corner. In the room is small tv which was placed in front of the room, three bean bag chairs placed in front of the tv, a shelf full of anime DVDs next to the tv, a computer on the back wall which I got from my older last birthday, and the wooden Coffee table down here covered in chips and other junk foods. Suddenly I heard a door bell ring making me jump.


Once I was over the shock I ran up stairs to the front door and opened it to find my older eighteen year old brother Jone standing outside the door. “What are you doing here?" I said tackling him in a hug which caused him lose his balance making us both to crash to the ground.
“Sorry I was just very excited to see you." I said apologizing and helping him up to his feet. “Its okay I should have called first so this is as expected" he said rubbing his head in an effort to stop the pain. " so what are you doing here"
" I'm off for summer break so I came to see you and wish you happy birthday I'm guess your friends are coming over"

"yea they are you don't mind waiting down stairs until everyone arrives I’m going to wait in the living room" I said stepping aside so he could come in and closing the door behind him.
" alright" he said walking down the hall then stopping and turning back around with a confused look on his face. “Don’t tell me you forgot" I said putting me hands over my chest. Jone started scratching his head and laughing nervously, figures he forgot he's one of the most forgetful people I know. I let my arms drop and slouched over pointing down the hallway.

" Last door on the right"
" okay got it" Jone said saluting to me then turning around to head down the hallway. Soon after Jone headed down stairs I heard the doorbell ring so I ran to over to the door and opened it. When it was opened I was tackled to the ground by a blond blob. When I hit the floor l closed my eyes shut in pain and when I opened I was staring into a pair of light blue eyes that belonged to none other than my friend Emma. Emma got up and offered me her hand which I took and got back on my feet brushing myself off. “sorry Hailey I didn't mean to knock you down" Emma apologized looking me top to bottom to see if she didn't do any damage " it's okay don't worry about it" I said looking beside Emma to see a tall girl with curly brown hair and hazel eyes that I instantly recognized as Renee, and beside her was her Labrador puppy named Avalon. " so how did you guys get here at the same time?"
" well my parents couldn't drop me off so I was planning on walking here but that's when Emma came by and offered me a ride" Renee explained point towards Emma when she said her name. “So what would you guys like to do?" I said letting them in and closing the door behind them.
“You have Naruto seasons 1-4 box-sets right?" asked Renee asked staring at me.
“Yea why?" I asked curious as of why she asked that she knew that those seasons are my Favourite ones of the Naruto since they were the ones where my crush Gaara is in.
" I want to watch Kiba in action" Renee said dreamily ever since I introduced her to the Naruto anime and she saw Kiba she has had a crush on him. " I still can’t believe you like that mutt " Emma said turning her head away from Renee. " your one to talk since you like Naruto who has a brain the size of a peanut" Renee said angrily crossing her arms over her chest.
" he does not"
" does too"
" does not"
" does too"
" does not"
" does too"
" does too"
" does not wha-" Renee said surprised then she turned to glare at Emma.
“Okay now breaks it up now both of boy’s idiots in their own way" I said trying calm them down but that didn't work and they turned towards me angrily. “At least we aren't in love with a Psychopath" they said in unison. "touche" I said quoting Naruto abridged I still don't know why I watched it. After my comment everyone fell to the floor laughing.


*Time skip 12:00am*

We had stayed up until midnight watching the Naruto episodes then we decided to head to my room and go to bed. I was now sleeping on my bed debating how cool it would be to go to the Naruto world.
‘I wish I could go to the Naruto world’ was my last thought when my mind drifted off to unconscious. I was woken up by sunlight hit my eye lids wait didn't I close the blinds so how did the sun in my eyes. That thought made bounce to my feet. I was no longer in my room I was surrounded by sand which stretched on forever in every direction. I was lost in the dessert with no clue how I got here and where I was.