Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ What would happen if Naruto's gang saw our fanfics ❯ what would happen..... ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This is what would happen if Naruto's peoples say fanfics….
 
 
 
“What are these? They aren't missions are they?! Why else would you call everyone here?”
“They aren't missions there fanfics…. Let me explain...” Tsunade said with a weird smile on her face.
“So what are they?!” Naruto and Sakura said in unison.
“Look for yourself,” she said with an evil grin.
………………………&# 8230;…………………………
 
“Holy crap! What is this?! Me going to a carnival with Naruto!” Sakura said with an exasperated groan. Under her breath she said,” I may like him but I'm not gonna admit it. You reading this better not tell him!”
“Sakura…….. Its says here that you're not really a Haruno and that the Haruno's are angels, in wich your god's daughter with the 10 tailed dragon inside of you… You're also the High Queen's daughter on earth and you have a crush on me…” Naruto said with a question mark over his head. “It also says that you found me after people kidnapped me and like almost killed me.”
“Well some of that is true…. They could've at least said that I can sing well….”
“Nooooooooooooo!” Lee said looking at one of his and Hinata's fanfics. “I'm totally devoted to Sakura.
“Yeah like that will happen.” Sakura said…..”Heyyyy! One says that Naruto stole my diary!”
“I didn't do it!” Naruto said.
*THUMP*
“Kakashi sensei! What the heck….. EWWWWW! That's just wrong!”
“That is a small amount of what will happen if you read more.” Tsunade said with a sigh.
“Sensei you don't look too happy about the one you're holdin.” Sakura said.
“Well let's just say that I don't like the person who in this fanfics says that I'm secretly married to…”
“S-Sakura channnn.”
“Hm”
“It says here that you and I are married...” Naruto said.
“Sakura fall down go boom...”
 
 
 
That was the weirdest thing Vie ever written. I'll try to write a story about Sakura and Naruto with the 10 tails and stuff… Sasuke was just staring at his. Hinata's was basically dead. Kakashi was dead. And the pervert was taking notes for his books.