Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ when tme stopped for us ❯ i missed you..... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Disclaimerrrrr this story was written by me but the characters were from errr……….
On no I forgot but yeaaaa enjoyyyy my first fan fic
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------
 
Sakura-Chan naruto said with a bouncy voice his eyes has turned into slits and his mouth were bent into a huge grin yea? Sakura answered. Want to have some ramen with me ? naruto offered . yea sure sakura answered
 
Sakura sat in a chair and made herself comfortable, so naruto what's with the sudden invite? Sakura asked curiously. Sakura-chan naruto said with a sudden change of his tone of voice. HN? Sakura put on her what-are-you-talking-about face on while waving to the cook for a bowl of beef ramen. I've been having weird thoughts lately naruto said picking up a pair of chopsticks, about what? Sakura questioned. Sasuke he said in a cold voice.
Sakura looked at him with a blank face her green eyes leveled his . no one has said that name after Sasuke had left konoha and she has gotten used to not hearing around 3 months ago and she didn't like hearing it again. Naruto if this is some kind of joke it is so not funny sakura said in a firm voice. Its not its not naruto stated for the past week I have this feeling that Sasuke was going to come back . naruto just shut up and eat sakura demanded. Fine and he said and slurped up his ramen. Sakura thought to herself painfully wtf was he trying to say ive tried my best to get over Sasuke its been 3 years since he left . now sakura was 15 and changed quite a bit her chest got fuller and she developed amazing curves her hair got longer and so did her face her forehead wasn't as wide and he cheeks became tinted with a rose color. She has gotten taller and her legs were now beautifully shaped she has been asked out by other guys too like neji and chouji but something was hold her back from excepting there feelings… just finish your ramen naruto sakura said in low voice. The blonde slurped up his 3 bowls of ramen and had paid for sakura's meal too. Ok naruto I have to go sakura got up and pushed the chair under the table. Bye sakura naruto waved and ordered another bowl of ramen (author's note: can he eat that much?) sakura walked slowly down the street of the city and she didn't care where she was going the words naruto had said had stuck in her mind like glue “sasuke was going to come back” sakura let out a sigh and kept walking . Before she had noticed she was back to the place where she has cried for sasuke last that same place the way she stood there the smell it was all the same. Sakura thought o herself sasuke are you really going to come ba- she heard a bush rustle and got out her kunai and stood in a fighting position. She heard it again and then shaaaa~~~ something had jumped out at her and she threw the kunai it was dodged perfectly by the stranger. I see you've improved a voice said still moving around too fast she could not see who it was the voice seemed familiar yet so different . Who's there sakura yelled. Sakura you've forgotten?
Then a thought just hit her head and shot out of her mouth with out her knowing it sasuke
Her eyes widened. Then the figure stopped. She could see now so clearly the face of the person who was once so special and precious to her to her change so much. So you remember. Sasuke she said standing still confused in what she should do either to cry and hug him to death or kill him for leaving her. Sakura the figure turned up in front of her in an instant and put his hands on her shoulder and whispered in her ear “I've missed you” and vanished