Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Without Troublesome Words ❯ Default Chapter ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

For some reason or another, I really like this couple. Short and sweet, any comments welcome.
 
 
Without Troublesome Words
 
 
The only reason he hadn't said anything yet was because it would be too troublesome.
 
But, god! He wanted her. Sure, she was probably stronger, and definitely too pushy…although…
 
She had nice eyes.
 
And an even better smile.
 
She had already seen the worst of him. She had seen him weak and cowardly, had enough in her to shove it in his face, that he had been a crybaby…
 
But she wasn't too bad.
 
And now that he was spending a lot more time with her than he had originally thought he would…it was much harder to get her out of his head.
 
“Hey.”
 
Her voice cut across his thoughts and he stopped short. He looked at her.
 
Her eyebrows rose. “We're here.”
 
He looked back. They had reached the village gates. He nodded. “Aa.”
 
She shook her head. “How do you carry that empty head of yours around without floating away?” She grinned.
 
He shrugged.
 
Her grin turned into a frown. “What are you thinking about? You're too quiet. Even for you.”
 
It would be too troublesome. He would have to talk to her. He would have to tell her how he felt. He would have to wait for her answer. He would have to react accordingly. Would he have to get her out of his head? Or would he have to make arrangements to see her more often?
 
“…I'm going to go now.” Her voice snapped him back again.
 
It would be too troublesome…
 
But he did it anyway. Without thinking. Using only his lips.
 
But not for words.