Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Wrath of the White Eyed Snow Fox ❯ Prologue: Forbidden ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wrath of the White Eyed Snow Fox

By Kruffien

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. I'm just a fan. And this fic is my tribute to the anime.

Author's Note: This is my first Fic…so please show some measure of mercy.

Prologue: Forbidden

A long time…

Perhaps a lifetime away…

In a village called Konoha

There once lived a young girl named Hinata.

She was born to one of the prestigious clan, the Hyuuga, known for carrying the unmatched advanced bloodline ability, byakugan.

To an outsider, one might think that belonging to such clans is a great privilege and honor. But in truth, to belong to such a prestigious clan is as a great privilege as living in a gilded cage.

Ever since that fateful day, many years ago, when her younger sister, Hanabi, defeated her during a formal match that would determine the future heir to the clan, in front of all of it's members, her life turned for the worse.

No more was the loving father that she once knew…

No more was the warm place she once called home…

No more were the good memories of old…

She was nothing…

She was nobody…

Until the day she met him…

A blonde, blue-eyed hyper active ninja named Uzumaki Naruto.

The driving force that helped and inspired her to live life despite all odds.

It was he who inspired her to become a genin despite being seen as a weakling.

It was he who encouraged her to become stronger even though it seems to be a lost cause.

It was he who gave her confidence in spite of having none herself.

So it came not as a surprise that Hinata fell in love with Naruto…and then soon after, him with her.

It was, however, a forbidden love.

For Naruto was the prison of the demon fox Kyubi, a bloodthirsty entity sealed away by the 4th Hokage.

It was for this reason alone why all the adults of their village regarded him with such contempt and revulsion.

But despite all this, Hinata kept on loving him and Naruto became even more determined to find a way for him to be accepted by the community, for Hinata's sake if not for his.

But this blissful moment in time soon came to an end, Neji, Hinata's estranged cousin, discovered the clandestine relationship and promptly reported it to Lord Hiashi, Hinata's father and current head of the Hyuuga clan.

Needless to say, Lord Hiashi was enraged.

Not only did Hinata lose her birthright to her younger sister, who was 5 years younger than her, she also lost to her cousin as well during Chuunin exams.

And now, she dare to bring more dishonor to their clan by having a relationship with THAT boy!

Drastic measures has to be taken to ensure the integrity of the clan.

And so it was and came to pass.

Lord Hiashi not only forcibly stripped his eldest daughter of her rank as a shinobi, much to her sensei and teammates shocked disbelief and outrage, but also confined - imprisoned - her to the Hyuuga manor, heavily guarded, thereafter.

Upon hearing this, an enraged Naruto stormed Hyuuga manor, in hopes to steal away his love from her gilded cage.

Unfortunately for him, they were actually waiting for him to come.

Despite mastering the Rasengan, the members of the Hyuuga clan managed to overpower Naruto when Neji showed up with Hinata, threatening to slit her throat with a kunai.

What followed that night for Naruto were countless hours of unspeakable torture.

And then days and nights came and gone.

The screams anguish continued.

But the screams came not from the boy who was suffering from the horrendous pain, but from the girl who was forced to witness it all.

For Lord Hiashi deemed it necessary for Hinata to witness the bloody spectacle as punishment for her defiance and so that Naruto wouldn't unleash the demon fox within himself at the risk of his love's safety.

It wasn't very much later that the screams stopped.

Despite the threat of revolt from Hyuuga clan and most of non-shinobi members of the community, Tsunade, the newly instated 5th Hokage, ordered a select - volunteered actually - few (Sakura, Lee, Ino, Kiba, Shino, Choji, the chuunin Shikamaru and the jounins, Kurenai, Kakashi and Jiraiya) to carry on a Class A mission; to secretly rescue both Hinata and Naruto, without killing anyone if possible, and then help them escape to a safe house.

Despite trying to stop themselves from kill the entire household instead of just the torturers and a few guards, the mission went well enough and the two were sent to a "safe house" somewhere in the Leaf Central Headquarters to recover.

When the two have finally recovered from their ordeal, the Hokage, their friends and sensei had them smuggled to a passing merchant caravan.

This was to be the last time they will ever see them alive.

For the Hyuuga clan has placed a bounty of $1,000,000 each on both of their heads.

And what merchant, bounty hunters, bandits and even villagers would resist such a bounty.

Unlucky for them, however, the two were always 5 steps ahead of them.

And so, many years have come and gone, while still on the run, the pair finally became a trio with the cries of a healthy young boy.

Those were last few moments of joy for Hinata and Naruto…

For after years of endless pursuit, the hunters have finally caught up with its prey upon the fields of merciless snow.

Death came slow.

And the pain of old returned ten folds.

On that day

Upon the blood stained fields…

The heavens cried as it received three new tenants in their midst.

The chase was finally over…

But the real hunt has just begin.

For on that cold winters day…

Three died…

Not four

My name is Yukitsune

The daughter of Uzumaki Naruto and Hyuuga Hinata.

And this is how it all began…

To be continued…

Coming soon: Wrath of the White Eyed Snow Fox: Chapter 2: The Gathering Knives