Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ You what! ❯ You What! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
disclaimer~~~Well I wish I did own Naruto, but sadly I don't. So you can not use me for this.

"I can't believe you beat him!" Naruto said as he closed the door to our room.

" You beat him before didn't you?" I asked, sitting up in my bed.

"Well yeah, but that was different." Naruto said.

"And just how is it different, dobe?" Sasuke asked as he got out of his bed.

"Don't call me that and what do you think you are doing?" Naruto asked as he sat on the end of my bed. "What does it look like?" Sasuke said as he sat next to Naruto at the end of my bed.

"Well, it looks to me that you two are the ones being risky, dragon breath. First off, you are out of your beds, and you are out of your room. So, are you going to tell me why?" I asked.

"Sis, you shouldn't even have to ask that one. You know what we want to know." Sasuke said

"Fine. I will tell you if, and only if, you tell me what I want to know, deal?" I asked.

"Okay, what do you want to know?" Naruto asked me.

"Ok, I want to know how long you two have been going out. And don't give me that look, I am your sister and friend, it wouldn't take me long, and anyway you two are holding hands." I said as they both blushed.

"You go first, I still need to think mine out." I said as the door opened.

"What do you think you two are doing? Why are you out of your room and you what are you doing out of bed?!" The nurse yelled out. "Sasuki, you should know better then to let them get out of bed!" She yelled.

"Don't you yell at me!" I yelled back, standing up on my bed.

"Sasuki, you need to rest, so lay back down." Sasuke said.

"Yeah, after that fight you should rest." Naruto said.

"Rest? Might I remind you who was knocked out in the fight and who had to carry you two back to town?" I said

"I don't care about that! What I do care about is you getting better. As your brother I'm telling you to sit back down and listen to the nice nurse." Sasuke said. I sat back down to keep from laughing at the idea of dragon breath being nice.

"Saying sweet things about me is not going to get you out of trouble for being out of bed when you are supposed to be resting as well. And you!" She said pointing to Naruto. "Get back to your room!"

"I would, but the doc gave me an all-clear to go home, so I thought I would keep these two out of trouble by spending the night here." Naruto said.

"Fne then,see if I care." She said walking out of the room.

"So you two going to share a bed?" I asked.

"What?! No! What if someone walked in?!" Sasuke said, almost yelling. I giggled at the look on his face.

"Don't worry, Sasuke, I was just going to get a sleeping bag to toss on the floor." Naruto said, walking to the door as the doctor came in.

"Hello sir, I wanted to know if my brother and I could go home. We always heal better when we are comfy. This is not the most comfortable of places. So, please let us leave!" I said, giving him the puppy eyes.

"Oh I don't know, how do I know you two will rest?" He said as Sensei came in.

"I will make sure they rest." He said.

"Fine, then. You two may go, but when you get home go to bed and rest, no training!" He said as we both jumped out of bed. I dashed into the bathroom and changed into some clothes. Sasuke changed right after me and we walked out of the sensei, towards Naruto's house.

"When do you plan on dropping the illusion, Naruto?" I asked.

"How did you know it was me?" Naruto asked as he dropped his illusion and grinned. Sasuke just opened the door to Naruto's apartment.

I plopped down on the beany chair as they sat down on the couch. "So, now that you two are free...we've been going out for three months now. So keep up your end of the bargain and tell us how you won the fight with Gaara!" Naruto said.

"Well...I kissed him." I said.

They both blinked a few times, and then fainted.