Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ You what! ❯ That went well ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
This is where the disclaimer from the first part goes. But I am too lazy to retype it or copy/paste it. So there

I want to thank my beta reader for doing what needs to be done. Thanks B.G.G ^^ I want to think my pre-reader as well Thanks Sly I meant to say this the first time Um, thanks BKMHang10 for helping with the name. ;p

I sat in the beanie chair and blinked at my brother and Naruto. Well that want better than I thought it would. Sighing, I stood up and made them as comfortable as I could. Then went into the kitchen to boil some water for tea and ramen noodles. Why did I kiss him? I can tell myself and anyone who asks, it was my only choice, but I know for a fact that is wasn't. Did I do it because I wanted to, no, who would want to kiss him. Then again, he is cute. Oh no, I can not think like that, at least not about him. Sighing once more, I give up. I will have to admit it to myself anyway. I, Sasuki Uchiha have kissed Gaara of the desert and lived to speak about it. At least until he comes to kill you. I placed a tray on the counter and got to work trying to find Naruto's tea pot. Does he even have one? I asked myself as the kettle started to whistle. I sat the water off the burner and turned it off. Okay, if I was a tea pot where would I be? I would be next to the stove, but this is not just any tea pot it is Naruto's. So it would be where? Let's think like this. Where is the last place Sasuke would put a tea pot? He would put it in the broom closet? I slowly opened the door to where the brooms would be kept. To find the tea pot and other pots and pans, rolling my eyes, I grab the tea pot and shut the door back. Note to self; help Naruto clean his house. I poured the hot water into the pot and sat it on the tray along with some cups. I walked back into the other room and sat down. I had just finished my tea when they started to wake back up. "Did you have a nice nap boys?" I asked "Did we hear you right?" Naruto asked. I just nodded my head as someone knocked on his door. "Come in" I yelled, "Hey don't tell people to come into my house. What if they attacked us?" Naruto said "Dobe, I find it hard to believe that if some one was going to attack us that they would bother knocking first." Sasuke said. I just rolled my eye at there lovers spat. Sensei and Saurka walked in the door right away. Saurka did what she always did. Hello Saskue-kun, Hello Sasuki, oh Hi Naruto, "I did not see you there." Saurka said sitting next to my brother. "It is his place you idiot." I snapped at her, which she ignored. I will not kill the bubble gum head. I will not kill the bubble gum head. "See Saukra your team mates are fine now you have a job to do" Kakashi said, shoving her out the door and locking it after her. It would be easier to tell them. Then maybe they would leave you be." I said pouring myself and Sasuke tea, "That it would but they would case my koi and just telling them that will get me a whole new group of fans. So your idea will not work any way sis." Sasuke said as Naruto blinked "It is a twin thing." I stated. "So you have a koi? Sasuke wouldn't happen to be Naruto here would it?" Kakashi said reaching for Sasukes tea cup that he had dropped and jumping near me to slap me on my back to keep me from choking. "How did you know?" Sasuke asked " I am your Sensei, I know these things." Kakashi said heading Sasuke back to his tea. Yeah right, it is more likely that Iruka told you. Naruto said sitting next to Sasuke. "Are you blushing Sensei?" asked only to make him turn a little bit redder. "No, I suppose you where just about to tell them how you beat Gaara right?" Kakashi asked me "I already told tat," I said. "Well then you can tell me because I want to know as well" Kakashi said pulling out his book. I blushed a little cause of it and could not help but think of the time Naruto, Sasuke and I stole his book. "Well fine I kissed him," I said standing up. I guess he took it better than they did at least he did not faint. But he did drop his book and stopped blinking. Um, Sensei are you alright?" I asked? I got no answer. We all turned as the door opened and Iruki walked in. "Hi guys, what is wrong with Kakashi, Iruki asked? "Oh really, what kind of move did you use to win" Iruki asked? This one, Naruto said, as he grabbed Sasuke and kissed him. Iruki just fainted but Kakashi stopped him from hitting the floor. "Well, what do you think made him faint like that? You two kissing, or the fact that is know I beat Gaara.

Note Okay, I was asked, how did she survive the clan murder. Well, I have not thought of that but I am writing it out. It will be a side fic to this one. Oh, the only hint that I can give you is Naruto plays a role in her being alive. Okay, now on to the reason for the note. If any readers that are reading this can draw, please e-mail me. I have one person already drawing Sasuke and Sasuki for me. But I want I group pic of all them together as in Sasuke, Naruto, Sasuki, Gaara, Kakashi, and Iruki