Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Young pure soul ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Here's the next chapter, I hope viewers like this. Drop a review at the end please, if you want me to continue. Thank you. ^_^

Declaimer: Do not own, Naruto belongs to Kisimoto_sensei and the Kiryuu twins belong to Hino Matsuri-sensei.

Fandom: Naruto, but minor characters can be from different Anime. :P

Hope you enjoy

Chapter 2 '' First sight, love or regrets ''

''Pardon me, did you threw this paper ball over my face?'' the victim asked wrathfully holding the ball in his hand.

'' What?...No, it was an accident-'' Naruto attempted to give his reason but he was cut shortly when his azure eyes met cloudy gray ones. Naruto was astounded and became silent when his eyes saw a gorgeous looking boy.

'' I said did you threw this paper ball ''. The fuming boy shouted loud enough to rip the ear-drums of Naruto.

'' I am sor-'' the blonde was cut off in the middle of his words again. '' Answer me, did you do it '' the grey orbed teen asked again in a more furious tone then before.

'' You know what, you are right I did it, so what are you going to do about it? '' Naruto took the paper bad from the enraged boy and spoke matter of factly. '' you think you can scare me? I can even do it all over again '' Naruto laid a cool gaze on his face and threw the paper trash onto the pretty face of the other guy again, but this time it happened on purpose.

'' What did you say? You are going to regret this boy '' the victim groaned, and griped the collar of the pestering boy. '' You think your delicate hands can hurt me, girly face '' Naruto taunted the other boy and smirked his words had surely pissed the other boy.

'' Did you call me a woman? '' the exasperated boy tightened his clasp on the blonde collar and grumbled.

'' Yeah, you almost look like one.'' Naruto smirked. '' Why you? You are not getting away with this retarded blonde '' he made his position and tried to punch the flaxen boy.

Naruto easy blocked his fist and they both started to brawl. Both of them gave and received plenty blows from one another. Naruto covered his face from the thump of the other between his palms; some one noticed the quarrel that was going on between the two boys.

'' What are you two doing? Fighting is strictly prohibited inside the hall ways and what's more aren't you two going to your class? '' a heated brunette male shouted on the top of his lungs when his eyes caught the sight of the two boys fighting. Naruto peeked between his slender fingers when he heard the enraged voice.

'' Ah, Ir-Iruka-sensei, we were just-'' Naruto shuddered in the middle of his words when he discovered his teacher in front of himself. The gray orbed boy released his clutch on the collar of the blonde and corrected from the fight position.

'' I can always expect something like this from you Uzumaki, but you Uchiha I never anticipated this from you'' Iruka retorted and pointed his finger towards the raven boy and then rolled his arms in front of his chest.

'' Uc….uchi..ha Sasuke '' Naruto shuddered internally and looked at the raven boy with widen eyes. He couldn't believe the guy who messed around with his love, was the one so close and he couldn't find out.

'' Both of you detention today after school ''

'' But Iruka-sensei-'' Sasuke tried to protest.

'' No buts and now go to your classes before I give you more detention '' the brunette man pointed for them to leave to their classes and went out of sight.

''Look what you have done you blonde, you are suck bustard '' Sasuke passed a rough glare and ran towards his class. Naruto saw how the figure of the raven disappeared, and left him with more confusion and questioning face.

"That was Sasuke?… '' Naruto thought, it wasn't long when Naruto's grip tightened on his bag and his confused stared turned into a glare. '' I will deal with him in detention. '' The flaxen boy also left in the direction of his class.

Naruto made his way safely enough to his class room, but who knows what kind of danger has awaited for him in the class in other words his enraged teacher. Naruto hated his school life as much as he reviled his own miserable life. And now worst of all had got to see the face of the bustard he always aimed to ruin, after all Sasuke trashed around with his love life… well that's what probably Naruto assumed.

Naruto shuddered before his palms raised to open the door lock, may be going into class was a bad idea. He already wasted half of this period. '' I can wait a little longer till the class finishes '' he supposed internally. But the sudden thought of Iruka shouting pissed him off. He would choose being scolded by the teacher rather then Iruka.

When the blonde reached out his hands to unlock the door, the school bell rang. Naruto inhaled a breath of relief when the bell rang. It never sounded as music then before.

Suddenly the ground started to tremble. '' what the- '' Naruto cut shortly when the door abruptly smacked the blonde in the face and poor Naruto felt down with a large amount of students stepped all over his body. Naruto was unable to move any part of his body as he lay there like a corpse.

'' Need any hand drop face? '' a lavender orb male with longer gray hair then his ear lobs, reached out his hands to help the despondent boy with a slight smirk.

'' Sure do, Ichiru '' Naruto accepted the hand of his friend.

'' you're looking all worn out, what happened? '' Ichiru questioned and hauled the fallen friend to his feet. Naruto dusted his uniform and gave his attention to Ichiru.

'' Well let's just say I found something I was looking for ''

'' What are you talking about? '' the gray haired boy asked.

'' I will tell you, c'mon lets go out of here first '' Naruto told and mentioned his friend to walk along.

They reached the cafeteria and took the nearby empty seat. ''...and that's what happened '' Naruto told every thing till the end of the story as he opened his juice packet.

'' So you are going to detention with him? '' Ichiru added while taking a sip of his drink.

'' Yeah, and there I will beat him up '' Naruto added while clenching is fists.

'' Hmm… be careful. What if you got beaten '' Ichiru chuckled. He knew that Uchiha was a type of aggressive one, before Naruto can even make his plans to thump that guy he himself will be the one to end up on the ground.

'' what's that suppose to mean? '' Naruto asked in a furious tune, he couldn't get the fact at all that Ichiru was teasing him.

'' Ah…. I am feeling all warn out, thank god this is the last period '' Kiba murmured from behind. The class wasn't as troublesome as much as Kiba's whining. It sure did made Naruto crazy as much as Ichiru.

"Ringggg"The school bell rang on the top of every students head, bring them relief as they waited for the class to over and it did.

'' Yippy!... Finally class is over '' Naruto shouted out loud enough to rip the ear drums of every pupil as well as the teacher.

''Mr. Uzumaki… what kind of behavior is this '' a dark haired man who was the teacher retorted while closing is book. It looked like Naruto was nuisance to every other teacher. But what could be down he was the most cheerful and loud mouthed boy in the school although he was new.

"Great Naruto, ready to get your butt kicked by the Uchiha '' Naruto rolled his eyes back only to see his hoary haired friend who was resting his cheek on his fist.

Those lavender colored eyes carried the fine sign of taunting.

Naruto surely frowned he didn't liked it when Ichiru was making fun of him all the time. ''don't you mean, I am goanna kick his butt '' Naruto pissed off and smacked his palm to his fist.

'' What ever '' Ichiru sighed and rolled his eyes.

The afternoon was hot as a heater, the birds were never singing in a bad voice and most of all nothing was more irksome then the constantly staring of the blonde figure. Sasuke was going to blow up even harder then an atomic bomb. The silence for him never became so troublesome and this for his first detention through out his life.

Sasuke healed a sigh before daring to speak. '' Alright, blonde enough with the stares. What is wrong with you? '' Sasuke finally spoke, breaking the awkward silence that was created between them.

'' don't you get it Uchiha? You're ''what's wrong with me''. Although there are many reasons but right now I feel like I have seen you face some where.'' Naruto glared at the raven slamming his knuckles to table. The blonde studied the features of raven who's eyes where covered with deep black eye liner and spiky dull hair. He looked more like an emo which still looked cool.

Naruto's eyes traveled till the neck of the silvered orbed male seated in front of him. He saw something that left him stunned. '' Ah! I knew it you are Eugène

Beauregard. '' that left the Uchiha boy astonished and pale. His eyes widen and wouldn't believe what he had just heard.

'' w-what are you t-talking about? Who's that? ''. His voice came out shuddering.

'' that's you. One of the top French modèle '' he pointed right back at the raven, speaking with much ore energy then before.

'' hah! Yeah right, why would you say I am him, may be I just look like him. Where did you saw him any way? '' The Uchiha said confidently folding his arms around his chest as he smirked pissing the blonde even more.

'' I am sure you are him, your appearance and that tattoo on you nice explains it '' Naruto conversed certainly pointing out to the raven's net. He was right there a tattoo on his neck it might appear as the same as Naruto thought.

'' what was that magazine's name... Co-coe- cœurs de sucre (sugar hearts)… I saw you there '' Naruto thought and remembered the name shouting it out while pointing his towards the seated boy.

'' Fine, even if I was him. Those magazines only release in France not here. So where did you saw it''

'' Well my cousin lives there and every times she comes she brings them so I like to read, you were always on the cover. My cousin likes you so much, even I did…'' Naruto blushed crimson, stroking the back of his head. '' But I didn't know you would come out to be such a cold and sour hearted busted. Now I hate you '' Naruto said furiously but blushed again between his words.

'' Thanks I wouldn't want it any other way '' Sasuke smirked while closing his eyes and rolling his head away.

'' Why did you quit? "Naruto question sliding down form the table and headed for the window, placing his finger tips on the window glass.

'' Hn… thanks to my dad. I used to live with my mom in France; I did every thing I wanted until my parents divorced. They didn't get along well. My father needed someone to help him in his business. Since brother became a doctor so he dragged me with him here. I don't like it here I miss my mom. '' Sasuke sighed as he spoke softly suddenly a thought hit his head, why the hell was he telling all this to that Naruto bustard he was the Uchiha for crying out loud? He never told any thing to any one except his friends.

Why will he tell his life story to a dumb ass who just picked a fight with him. He swiftly put his head down the table, quietly feeling embarrassed.

'' At least you have parents '' Naruto mumbled under his breath, too hard for the raven to hear. It was about time for the detention to get over.

The bell rang, and instantly the Uchiha and Naruto picked up their bags and headed out. Sasuke went ahead first as he couldn't wait to leave the class. Before Naruto could move out his feet touched a solid stuff on the floor, he bend down and reach a hand to pick up the solid stuff. It was a notebook and what's more it was Sasuke's.

'' Sasuke's notebook? '' before he tried to call the raven he was already vanished from the sight. Naruto went out to search the hall ways but he was anywhere to be found. '' Guess I will give his tomorrow ''.

End of chapter

Finally another chapter down, although it feels like it's not been my best effort. T.T Drop a review if you liked it.

Love

Purple Lolita



Converting /tmp/php53jAeR to /dev/stdout