Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Young pure soul ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Declaimer: Do not own, Naruto belongs to Kishimoto_sensei and the Kiryuu twins belong to Hino Matsuri-sensei.

Fandom: Naruto, but minor characters can be from different Anime.

Read and enjoy

Chapter 3 " Stuck with each other "

Naruto walked out of school carrying his belongings and Sasuke's notebook in his hand. It was a tiring day after all. Walking for him to his home looked like it would take for ever. But walking wasn't the only choice for the flaxen as he smashed his worn out body to the footpath ground hoping for his body to rest.

It was already getting night because of the major problems at school and then detention. So bus couldn't be a way to go home, it wasn't available any where.

Naruto decided to move on and walk on his own or may be jump. The face expressions of his relaxed, when his navy eyes set on the big and huge branches of wood in front of him. He smirked and felt relief.

Naruto jumped as higher as a tree branch and his feet rested firmly on it. He moved forward and jumped to another one. Like this he leaped and leaped onto more branches, his speed was incredible almost like a fast fox. His capability didn't even sound like a human at this rate.

His traces stopped when he finally reached where he wanted. An ancient and antique type house stood before himself. The blonde inhaled deeply before entering his steps inside the house. He unlocked the wooden door and entered quietly. Not like he was suspecting any one would be waiting there for him.

''Finally, home sweet home ''. He lobbed his bag pack some where on the ground and threw himself onto a couch. He placed his fingertips on his forehead and tried to get his mind clear of today's crazy accidents. Meeting the Uchiha wasn't more than crashing into an accident.

The blonde stretched his anesthetized body and brought his fingers down his throat '' I feel thirsty, what should I do? '' his quivering legs couldn't take his body weigh any more and thus he fell down on his couch burring his face in the couch's soft leather, feeling the yielding sensation and inhaling his own aroma and scent that was filled in the couch. He couldn't feel when his eyes shut down as well as his body and gloomy dreams took over his already disturbed mind.

The morning came with the same old feelings, same old bright sun covering the azure sky with its beams like a blanket. Naruto was already awake and was busy fixing his uniform tie in front of the mirror. He looped the tie over and over but it felt like he never ever tied a tie. It was clearly getting him furious and the thoughts of the irritating school he was about to go nearly killed him.

'' Oh, man what's wrong with this thing? '' he fixed it in a wrong way first and then pulled it so hard that it ripped. '' oh great, just what I needed…'' Naruto yanked the tie around his collar and threw it. He decided to go without a tie hanging around his collar instead. Without wasting another minute he headed straight for school. School has been boring as always, and for Naruto it was extraordinary boring these days.

''Next lesson is French, you coming Naruto? '' Ichiru appraised holding some books in his arms.

'' Yeah, I will be there. '' Naruto said in gloomy face, stood and took out some books from his bag pack. They both headed to the French class and waited for the teacher to show up.

'' Good morning class '' the teacher greeted the class as he entered into the class. ''Good morning teacher '' he received a reply welcome back from his students.

'' I hate French '' Naruto whined as he slammed his head too his desk. '' Sshh'' Ichiru whispered putting a finger on his lips to quite down Naruto. '' What ever. '' The blonde rolled his head to the other side.

Time dragged it's self to the end of the period as it never wanted to move. Naruto's stare was fixed right on the clock while making a sound like tick tock. ''Ringgg '' '' yeah, that's what I am talking about '' Naruto cheered happily while closing his eyes.

'' Yeah, hooray for you '' the flaxen received a mumble from the lavender eyed boy seated beside him. '' C'mon lets go '' Naruto towed Ichiru to go out.

'' Where do you think you're going Naruto? '' the brunette male said in monotone voice keeping his hands in his pockets. '' hn? '' Naruto's traces stopped as he heeded that.

'' Ichiru you go, I have to talk to Naruto '' the teacher pointed Ichiru to leave and Naruto to stay. Ichiru moved and left right away.

'' What did I do, teacher Kaito? '' Naruto surprisingly, questioned. '' It's what you didn't do, a good test or homework '' the man slammed his book to a desk placed in front of Naruto furiously, making the blonde flinch with its sound.

'' I know you're reputation is that of a good student but not good enough in French, that's what I am worried about. '' the teacher irately told. Naruto felt quieted and found no words to say. It was his own fault not giving enough importance and attention to French. And now he has to pay the consequences.

'' That's why I have decided to give you extra classes for a week '' that made the blonde's ears stand. Extra classes for a week will kill him. '' What no, I don't want any extra classes ''

'' It's not what you want, it's what I want. I want no weak students in my lessons and that's final. Since I am busy these day I won't be able to give you these extra classes '' that made the fallen head of Naruto firm and cheered up with joy. '' yes… no extra classes then''

''Who said that, I have found an excellent person instead to teach you French, so don't worry '' it just automatically increased the worries of the blonde. '' who the heck is that, I hope not more annoying then you'' Naruto grumbled. '' I heard that… now behave nicely with him ok… I will call him right away '' the teacher left and Naruto waited for him and his new teacher to return.

The teacher came back with a raven, handsome boy. '' Eaaa… him? No thanks, I am going'' Naruto crocked and started to run. '' Naruto, he's teaching you and that's final '' the teacher shouted ripping off the ears of the raven.

'' What! Is that why you called me, to waste my time on this dope? No way '' the raven panicked and protested on his teacher's decision. '' I would rather die then spend one week with that freak Uchiha '' Naruto bellowed pointing towards the gray eyed boy.

'' Like I love to stay here with you blonde '' Sasuke retorted. '' Its Naruto not blonde '' the blonde corrected his name and cambered his arms in front of his chest and turned away.

'' Sasuke si vous n'avez pas enseigner ce garçon bien le français et si il a échoué dans son test, vous aurez aussi vos marques déduit. Avez-vous entendu cela? (Sasuke if you don't teach this boy French well and if he failed in his test, you will also get your marks deducted, you here that?)… '' that left the raven stunned and furious. '' Now you two get along well and bonne chance, au revoir (good luck, bye) ''. The teacher grinned while peaking from the corner of the door and lugged his feet out of the room and teaching business and ran away leaving huge burdens on the Uchiha boy's head and tension of studies on the blonde's face.

'' Thanks a lot Na-ru-to '' Sasuke sarcastically retorted. '' I see how you're the genius of French lesson Mr. Eugène Beauregard. '' Naruto gave a foxy grin to the raven freaking him out. '' Shut up and lets pay attention to the lesson ''

'' By the way, what did the teacher said '' Naruto asked curiously while settling down on a chair as well as Sasuke. '' If you would have listen to the teacher well during your lesson, I am sure you would have understood dope '' Sasuke answer rudely talking out his book from his bag.

'' So where do we start? '' Naruto rested his chin on his palm. '' let's start with basics… ''

'' lets test how are you in French, don't worry I won't ask any thing difficult, now… read this'' the raven gave a smirk before he opened up a page from the text book.

'' … '' the blonde's eyes did no more then just gawk at the page and wander around it.

'' Ah… you're hope less, it doesn't sound any thing like that… here let me try '' Sasuke snatched the book from Naruto and started his reading. '' Now repeat after me ''

The rest of the day passed augmenting difficulties for Naruto and leaving the raven more and more aggravated.

'' Ah… I guess this is enough for today now, we'll continue tomorrow '' Sasuke collected his belongings and stretched to remove his tiredness. It got the raven more annoyed when he found Naruto almost a sleep on the table.

The irritated Sasuke lifted a nearby book and slammed it on Naruto's head, making him flinch with pain. '' Ouch… What is wrong with you? '' Naruto scolded while rubbing his back.

'' You are, obviously… is that what I get for teaching you. I was expecting more like a gratitude '' he found the blonde staring for a quite while towards him. It made Sasuke fell uneasy, Naruto's expression freaked him out when his face cracked the sweetest smile the raven had ever seen.

'' I am leaving now… don't be late tomorrow '' Sasuke shifted his face away to hide a mere blush that intruded his face and left with elongated and rapid foot steps.

'' hey wait… Eugene. '' Naruto shouted and sprint closing the distance between himself and the raven. '' I told you don't call me that '' Sasuke looked back to find the blonde lowering his head in appreciation. '' Thank you Sasuke. You are helping me a lot, bye now ''

'' What ever '' Sasuke spoke in a monotone tune while averting his silver eyes from the most pure blue orbs of the male stood in front of him. An awkward hush took over the scene of those two. The blue eyes of the blonde wander every point of the young teen's body until it got stuck on one place. Sasuke widened his eyes in surprise when he perceived Naruto stretching out a hand to stroke the neck of the astonished raven without the flaxen even realizing it by him self.

''Na-Naruto, what are you…? '' Sasuke spanked the hand away and scolded while blushing.

Naruto wasn't even aware of what he has just done. When realization smaked his head he gasped and bend his head again in ignominy and apology '' So-sorry '' the blond dashed in a hurry and left silver orbed male even more stunned and freaked out.

Naruto rushed with a huge crimson blush covering his soft cheeks. Oh and he almost forgot to return his note book that Sasuke accidentally left.

''What was I… ? '' Naruto's brisk traces stopped, slowing down to find him self in need of breath that he inhaled heavily. He held his palms next to his face to bury his worn out and red, confused face while his own senses went to find the answer for his foolishness act.

End of chapter

Thank goodness this chapter is over please review.

Love

Purple Lolita
Converting /tmp/phpmsjkUc to /dev/stdout