Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Young pure soul ❯ chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 7 “A new bond”

Sasuke tried to open his numbed eyes, which felt worn out and stiff to do. Receiving a petite flash from his remembrance, that occurred a while ago. The sparking light, the atrocious feeling, the over shadowed figure and the streams of untainted crimson blood gushing from his neck and the blonde’s lips.

With that his eyes shoot open and attempted to move his body muscles but soon he realized that they were too frozen because of that position he sat in there. By budging his head it collided with the cold tiled shank wall and his body was situated on the firm floor in a sitting position at the region of the shank’s end.

His gray eyes took a tour of the restroom but came across nothing to be appalled of. The lights were place in their places unyielding with dazzling light and no signs of sparking or blinking. No clues of blood anywhere and the room appeared more lit and day like.

His mind commenced to grow perplex. It became even harder to think, when the deluge of those gruesome memories hit his brain. He curled up his body bringing his head upon his arm and knees below his elbows. He was stuck between the disparities of actuality and reverie.

This head snapped up from his yawning thinking and laid his gaze upon the door, when his ears heard the shriek sound of the door opening. He gazed while mistrusting his view to see the figure of the being enter. It was the blonde ‘Naruto’. He was once again stroked by his dreadful reminiscence which was caused by the blonde.

“Sasuke you’re here. I was looking allover for you” Naruto spoke humorously with a small beam. But his mood altered to a somber one when he saw Sasuke averting his eyes and hesitating to face him. Naruto kneed before him and asked with concern filling his voice.

“Are you okay? You are looking a bit frightened, did something happen?” he heard no response or reaction from the raven, his eyes were pointed downward not ready to face Naruto in his azure eyes. He was afraid to seek the scarlet tin and murderous intent in them.

“G-get away from m-me... What are you anyway? I … I c-can’t disregard what you did a while ago” Sasuke retorted with a quiver filling his voice. He scowled to Naruto and raised his arm up, to get a support on the shank’s handle. He raised his body up while it trembled and refused to be move. He felt right back on his spot.

Naruto gave a baffle look as if he wasn’t aware of any thing that ensued. He heaved a sigh before answering. “What are you talking about? I just came to find you here”

“Huh? But the lights, y-you and the blood-”

“I believe that you are worn out after the library accident. So you might have been daydreaming. You need to rest. C’mon lets go” Naruto saw the raven’s eyes wander around the restroom. There was nothing to verify what he adage or imagined was real.
But then he recalled the fact of Naruto biting his neck to his mind. Surely it wouldn’t be possible for the mark to just vanish.

He clutched his neck with the tips of his finger. He was surprised to find his skin utterly smooth and lesion less. Now he felt himself believe that it was all just a trance and that he was stupid enough to deem it. He felt awful talking such horrible things to Naruto. He was the one who always helped him and saved his life.

“Are you ok?” Naruto asked agitatedly while a little grin wrought his features. He received a nod from the other teen and aided a hand to haul him to his feet, after that he said “Forgot to tell you, your car is waiting outside for you.”

“Is it off time already… Gosh! I think I spaced out for a long time” Sasuke gave a small laugh and Naruto chuckled watching Sasuke with his clumsy conducts. “lemm’e give you a hand” Naruto wished for the raven to dangle his arm around Naruto’s shoulder for support to lead him out. Sasuke willingly let him execute so.

On the path out Naruto obtained various livid and envious stares from varied girls who were also on their way out of the school. Sasuke noticed too, it seemed like some fans of the pretty face were smoldering in blazes to watch Sasuke being crutche by someone else avoiding the fact that it was a boy, which was nothing to be jealous of. But on the other hand there were some gay boys after his pleasant appearance.

But Sasuke himself never considered himself one of the gay beings. He found it gross somehow to love another guy. But was there something rather to change his mind? Naruto couldn’t prevent a blush to erode his face, finding it contented to be affixed to the raven like this.

They walked down the stairs from the main door to the ground. “Look there’s your car”
Naruto pointed to the boulevard where a fine and smooth looking car awaited for Sasuke. Its black color even dazzled in the sun light. Sasuke leisurely slipped his hand from Naruto’s shoulder to his side and whispered a soft “thanks” near his ear as he hurried to his car. He passed a small beam before sliding in the back seat of his car.

Naruto smiled back feeling a sensation of relieve hit his shoulders. He moved back into the school and came out with his belongings packed in his bag and hurled on his shoulder. He began to walk off by the side of avenue and turned into the woods a little far from the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clara bended towards a table, rummaging her delicate hands in its drawer. A scowl took over her expressions as he gave a furious. “Where is it? I place right at this spot”
After a moment her face lit up when she found a piece of white paper appeared to be a letter. “Here it was” the brunette beamed, stood and sauntered off the room.

She ambled with a tray of tea kettle and cups, heading towards a door in front. She unlocked the door and strolled inside finding a raven slumbering in his bed. His bed was covered with a quite amount of books scattered here and there. Sasuke rested his head on the front edge of his bed with a book on his knees and a pen slackly stuck between his fingers. His eyelids were bunged and he mind was uninformed by his surroundings.

Clara placed the tray on the side table and budged beside the resting Sasuke. She slithered her fingers on his dark tresses, playing around with his hair gently. It wasn’t long when those dreary eyes opened and watch the woman as she persisted playing with his locks shoving them off his eyes. “Tiring day huh?” she grin while whispering.

Sasuke nodded and straightened up from his position. He smiled back, his eyes half way open and worn out. He stretched a bit and surpassed a yawn.

“Want some tea?” Clara asked while pouring tea from the kettle to the mug. “Just a little” he nodded back and seized the mug, that Clara gave him.

“So how was school?” The female took a change in the subject while she took a sip of her tea. “Well just same as ever. Why?” Sasuke lied skipping to mention about the big outburst in the library.

“Just. I had a feeling something might had happened” she rolled her eyes the other way suddenly a thought hitting her mind. ‘The letter’ she heard internally, a call from her own mind.

“Sasuke dear, I almost forgot to give you this. Guess what it is?” she slipped her hand behind her back and retreated her palm with an envelope in it. Sasuke watched it with a little astonishment and then his face lit up, surmising what it was by the reading of the written letters on the envelope ‘Mrs. Mikoto Uchiha’. He pulled it from her hand with a chuckle and swiftly opened it. The letter was from his mother.

He unwrapped the paper and commenced reading the first line. ‘My dear Eugene, it’s been a long time since I last seen or wrote to you. Forgive me once again for letting you a part from me, I couldn’t overcome you father’s decision. Are you ok there? I hope you would be. Is your father being all that mean to you? I just wish I could come or pull his ears If he was. I am okay here and so is brother Itachi. At least I am happy to have one of you but still my heart feels like missing one of his major components. It’s hard to write you all the time. Hope you wouldn’t mind. Do what ever you want one day I will take you away from there. I miss you so much. Also don’t drown your self in sadness or agony. Take care and make some friends. Love, your mother”

Sasuke read the end line with a tear escaping from his eye. He looked up with poignant sight towards Clara who quickly embraced him in her arms preventing him from crying. Clara patted his head and told him to hush down. But he was already broken down in tears, finding it hard to resume being his normal self. His whimpers were becoming sturdier for Clara to hear, feeling her front soaked wet by the boy’s tears.

“Be quite; don’t break yourself like that in front of me. You’re making me guilty by giving the letter to you” Clara pulled him away and mopped his tears with her sleeves.   She passed a leer and pointed to the tea cup. “Now you wouldn’t like to drink your tea cold would you”

Sasuke nodded back and watched as Clara rose up from her position speaking a soft “You do your work. I might have something for me to do downstairs” she waved a hand with a smirk and her figure faded behind the door.

Sasuke resumed sipping his tea and brought his attention back to his books.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moon stood up dazzling in the dark sky, lighting up the world with its dim luminosity. Every single ripple of the water mirrored the glowing beams which lay upon them. With every thick wave the water over gushed on the sandy shore of the beach rubbing away all the footprints which came in their way.

The currents of waves also disturbed the soles of feet of a certain fidgety blonde wandering around on the shores of the beach. He carried a perturbed look on his face and rolled his arms against his chest.

How foolish and reckless of me. How could I let my power overcome me?’ Naruto scolded himself itinerant with light steps on the stretch of sand. With a scowl he sat down and brought his knees close to his body and clutched his arms around them.

If Sasuke somehow found that I was really that creature. It would be hard to stay near him as well as all these human territory. How can I lose control and bite him?’ knocking his head hard with his knuckles, he let him self fall to the sandy grains.

“But that was my limit” by a soft whisper he closed his shut his eyelids and sank his fingertips in the specks of sand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke treaded outside the bathroom, his head soaking wet. He slightly swathed his raven hair in a towel and rubbed them hard. He shifted his head towards the bed to find a neatly pressed uniform situated on the mattress. He grabbed it and swiftly returned to the bathroom for changing. Soon he was utterly dressed in his uniform.

Their uniform was black and scarlet tined. There was a pasty white shirt for inside wear and a ruby shade sleeveless waistcoat over the shirt. A dull black tie and a huge black and crimson coat extended till the hips. The upper casing was wrapped in red strips and marble rose buttons. The slacks were the same black color with red strips decorated on them on the half side. The collar was also red with black trimming ribbons beside their borders and a bit of some fur on their margins too. This was another reason why Sasuke was interested in this school. The uniform matched his previous model life, the school’s chairman made the special uniform for the sake of his son who solicited for it.

The raven stood before the dressing table, applying on him some deodorants and combing his spiky hair. Letting his tresses fall free on the left side of his face. He applied a faint tint of dark pencil eyeliner on his eyelids and shoved a ring piercing on his lower lip. Being satisfied with his looks enough he hauled his bag from the edge of the bed and dashed out of his room. He unhooked his sleeve buttons with the sensation of a little warmth temperature.

“Sasuke dear breakfast his ready” Clara said in a yielding voice as she saw the approaching figure of the teen hasten down the steps. He stole a glimpse from his wristwatch discovering that he was a little late today.

“No time or I will get detention in school, gotta hurry up” he grasped a mug of tea placed on the dinning table and tossed it down his throat. And then he rushed outdoors waving a hand to the woman standing beside the dinning table.

“Have a nice day” Clara spoke at the back in an optimistic, tone waving her hand back at him. Sasuke nodded, slipped inside the car seat and drove away with his driver.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the school, the blonde was compressing his head upon his elbows and resting his body on the solid wood, half way asleep. “Oy Naruto! What are you doing this is no time to sleep I am bored. Also Ichiro is absent, I am dying of boredom” the brunette grunted poking Naruto’s head.

“Do I look like your entertaining machine?” Naruto retorted in a somber voice, not moving his head an inch. “Look it’s already the third ring” Kiba slacked putting his head on his table as well, hearing the bell in the background.

“Which lesson?” Naruto asked. “Let’s see now…” Kiba ran his fingertip on the schedule paper on the soft board. “Oh great! Its physical education” Kiba cheered returning back to his seat.

“Everyone please gather around and go to the gym” the prefect of the class shouted out loud referring to the class students and led them towards the gym.

“Oh! Man gym even sounds so troublesome” Naruto scowled bending his arms around his the back of his cranium, on the way to gym.

After hopping into their gym tracksuits, the students penetrated through a door at the end of the hall, it was the school’s gym. “Good morning 9th grade” a brunette male spoke in a monotone voice. “But Mr.Kaito aren’t you suppose to be our French teacher not gym” someone asked in the background.

Kaito hoisted a brow and cleared his throat before answering “Yeah, about that you physical educational instruction is off on a sick leave… that’s why I am going to be your instructor for the day” he snorted and resume his speech. “Also to make it a little interesting I invited 10th grade to gym with us. It was weird to find that both of the classes had same gym periods must have been a mistake. But anyways I don’t really know what students do in gyms, so I through both of the classes will enjoy having a match together… girls will be playing volleyball and boys basket ball” the teacher received a cluster of blank stares.

“Do you know anyone from tenth?” Kiba raised a question to Naruto. “Not really” Naruto responded in a somber voice gazing over to the row of seniors entering through the doors of the gym.

“Good everybody’s here, now I want you both classes to shuffle so I would randomly select two diverse teams” After jumbling up, Kaito continued on. “Good now the team leaders in boys would be Evelyn and James” the teacher decleared. James was a senior student from tenth and Evelyn was a junior student from ninth.

“Ouch! Hey Watch it” Naruto flinched and reprimanded. He was about to fall back, finding someone bumping into him. “Sorry, the line is banging into me” he obtained an apology from the person. Naruto looked up to find a raven, hearing his voice familiar.

“Sasuke? It’s you” Naruto gave a pleasant response, his face dripping from contentment. “Naruto you’re in ninth?” Sasuke astonishingly asked, not believing the blonde to be there. “Yap and you’re in tenth, right?” Sasuke nodded and smirked.

“Naruto you are in James’s team and Sasuke…. Evelyn, go hurry up” Kaito pointed at them to leave ahead for their teams. It was adverse for Naruto to be placed separately from the raven. Somehow he longed to engage in recreation together with him.

Sasuke passed an irresolute grin, giving Naruto that ‘he can’t do anything in this situation’ glance. Naruto gave a cheerful nod and smiled back.

“Okay boys begin your game in a short while, I will be right back after deciding the girls teams” with that the brunette instructor left the boys on their own. “Okay guys get ready we’re about to begin the game” James a coal haired boy with flushed eyes yelled standing in the center of the basketball court. Evelyn, a blonde with short hair and hazel orbs signaled to his teammates to be ready. Naruto and Sasuke snorted and the following moment the game commenced when Evelyn flanged the ball into fin air.

James was fluky enough to grab the ball and toss it to his teammates. Naruto received the ball after a while and was about to obtain his goal when a proverbial raven snatched the ball away from him leaving him with a wink. “Naruto get the ball” Kiba hollered bringing the stunned Naruto back to his consciousness. “Yeah, right” Naruto swiftly dashed after him in his attempts to regain the ball.

Sasuke felt it hard to do the goal by himself so he pitched the ball to Tsukimori. James and Kiba also joined in the hunt for the ball and seized it from Tsukimori. After a while by a rapid speed James did the first goal for his team. In the background screeches of joy could be hearable.

James received himself a huddle of thumbs up. The second round took start at that time Evelyn’s team were gripping on the ball and after a short while Sasuke did the first goal for his team. Naruto gave a smirk of approval and took in a solemn look telling ‘that the game has begun now’. Sasuke nodded and sneered.

This time Naruto was about to lead towards the goal and abruptly the raven slapped the ball down and grasping it. Sasuke dashed with speedily and reached the basket ‘the target’. “Oh! No you can’t” the blonde evaded the goal to ensue and escaped the ball beneath Sasuke’s palms.

“Naruto pass it on to me” James indicated to himself. Naruto nodded and threw it over to his partner. Evelyn came in the middle and dodged the ball from the basket when it was almost a faultless goal. And thus Evelyn’s team was the second leading goal.

“Alright guys, a little break time before you continue” after a long while the teacher shouted stepping inside the court indicating for a leisure time.

“You’re not bad, huh” Sasuke approached the inhaling figure of Naruto who was gripping tight on his knees in a bending position and his nerves had gone fuzzy by the heat and game both. Sasuke’s breath was also irrational by the exercise of the match.
“Right back at you, not bad yourself” Naruto was heaving on his breaths heavily.

“Or may be not so, ok students you may leave the gym. Class is over, go out for some lunch break” Kaito spoke hearing the racket of the bell ringing in the surrounding. “And the match is a tie in both the teams” Kaito smiled on his way out of gym, hearing a bunch of cheers from both of the teams behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the gym locker Naruto was taking off his snickers and shoving them into his locker. He was concerning to exit the locker area when he saw Sasuke incoming in the place. “Hi Sasuke” Naruto greeted, Sasuke turned swiftly smirked at him saluting him back. “Hey, what brings you here?”

“Just putting back my snickers, you?” Naruto replied. Sasuke shifted towards his locker and lugged out his boots. “Just need my shoes…” he brought his focus back to the blonde noticing a red stain on his shorts. “Hey is that a wound, are you hurt?” he asked in apprehension.

Naruto felt alarmed and gazed down at his knee. “Oh god I am gashed, I didn’t notice. I must have tripped over or something” he seated beside a bench and pulled his tight upwards as he examined the slash. “Let’s see if I can help…” Naruto watch as the raven carted out a hankie from his pocket and bended down to lash it upon Naruto’s knee. “There, it’s better now” Sasuke rose from his position and leered.

“T-thanks, Sasuke” Naruto stared moderately baffled before his face cracked a slight flush and his lips crack a beam. He was feeling rather shuddery between his words.

“Good I’m off for some lunch. See you there” Naruto glanced as the stature of the raven faded behind the door and then the sensation of the blush was brought to his heart. He rose up and hastened out smiling to himself. ‘I am feeling so different. What is this?”

Back in the cafeteria Naruto awaited for the throng of students to wane away before he could devour his lunch in peace. Literally, there were hardly any seats left. Much to his discontent Sasuke wasn’t any where near his sight. After his loitering for five minutes which seemed like ages to pass out, Naruto had found him self a contented seat which fetched his frustration at ease.

He settled down on the chair, when suddenly someone poked him. “Mind if I sit here” Naruto looked up to find Sasuke there out of blue. “Sure”

“It’s hard to sit alone. All the time I am waiting for an ambush from the girls” the raven referred to the female staring off their eyes at him before chomping on his sandwich.
“C’mon you don’t like girls, your lucky they praise you all the time” Naruto chuckled and taunted him.

“Somehow it’s turning out to be a bad luck for me. None of them are of my taste” Sasuke scowled rolling his eyes away. “So what kind of taste you’re having huh?” Naruto inquired mockingly setting his chin on his knuckle.

Sasuke erected a brow “Well hum... how I can say. Simple but not annoying” Sasuke answered as he gestured his hand.

“You mean a princess” Naruto sneered and prevented his lips to escape a giggle. “No. thank you, they are more annoying” a sheepish expression were fissuring on his face. “And stop that I can notice that you have been teasing me” Sasuke flushed red giving a dead glare to the teen sitting against him.

Naruto gave a quite laugh and improved his expression into somber ones. “Fine I won’t. So do you know about Hikaru” Naruto inquired.

“Hikaru huh?... are you asking about that irritating girl in my class. Yeah what about her?” after a petite moment of thinking, Sasuke guessed soothing his fingertips on the soda bottle before taking a sip.

“Nothing just that, I used to like her. She told me that she liked you so she didn’t care about being with me. She was so rude.” Naruto quieted a little rubbing the back of his hair before resuming “To tell you the truth, I started to hate you before I even met you. Now that I think it over I… I. I hate her instead and think of myself awful to hate you.”

There was an instant of silence between the both of them before the raven broke into mirth. “You liked Hikaru. That’s crazy” Sasuke spoke during the little gaps of this laughter and clutching on to his stomach hard. It was rather amusing for Sasuke to hear such thing from the blonde. Naruto found it astounding to see such a sight of Sasuke so pleased, surely the raven scarcely ever smiled.

“What’s so funny about that” Naruto frown. “Sorry about that. There is nothing funny but clearly hilarious. How can you like that irksome girl? There must be something wrong with your taste” Sasuke indicated towards him still lost in his giggles.

“Fine. What so ever” Naruto rolled his eyes sneering deep inside at himself. Sasuke conceded him a beam and gestured for apology as he grasped his earlobe with his fingertips. Naruto felt blushing again to see that scene. ‘Is it just me or Sasuke’s looking so cute? Oh god what am I saying?’ Naruto tried to rip his eyes off from staring at the raven who was gulping his soda.

“Sorry Naruto got to go. I have some work left to complete, bye” Sasuke brought a hand on Naruto’s shoulder to grab his attention. He rose and then left the cafeteria after beckoning a hand behind at the blonde. Naruto smiled right back at him and adopted the same gesture.

Won’t it be nice to hold that beautiful face of his?’

“Oh! God what am I literally thinking?” Naruto scolded as he shook off his head getting rid of the abrupt idea.

Tbc… End of chapter

Converting /tmp/phpP7vyGt to /dev/stdout