Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Swinging into a New Adventure ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Okay, everyone, this is it! After a real long wait, we have finally arrived at the sequel to my Hollow Fragment story and it is going to be huge, folks! While there is going to be a bases on the sequel to the game ‘Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment’ known as ‘Sword Art Online: Lost Song’, this story is going to be far more vast than that fans! There are going to be more crossovers than in my Hollow Fragment story and a larger and more complex story, too, with a vast complex of action, adventure, drama, angst, romance, and so much more, fans! Speaking of romances, the romances that are confirmed and no changes at all are Serena/Darien, Davis/Kari, Kazuto/Asuna, Matt/Jun, Ken/Yolei, and TK/Mina, but that’s so far. There are more romances to come, but you are going to need to read to see who they are! Now, before I start, I would like to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. Now, with the introductions over, as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Sonic the Hedgehog, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

Ages of characters at the start of this story:

Serena, Ami, Raye, Lita, and Mina: Age 19

Hotaru Tomoe: Age 16-17

Amara Ten’ou and Michelle Kaiou: Age 21

Trista Meiou: Physically, age 27, but over one thousand years in actual age

Darien Shields: Age 23

Kazuto Kirigaya: Age 16-17

Asuna Yuuki: Age 17-18

Keiko Ayano: Age 14-15

Rika Shinozaki: Age 17-18

Ryoutarou Tsuboi: Age 24-25

Andrew Gilbert Mills: Age 30

Shion Asada: Age 16

Kotone: Age 17

Suguha Kirigaya: Age 16

Davis, Kari, and TK: Age 17

Tai, Sora, Jun, and Matt: Age 20

Ken and Yolei: Age 18

Izzy and Mimi: Age 19

Joe: Age 21

Cody: Age 15

 

Chapter 1: Swinging into a New Adventure

 

February 4, 2025, SAO, Floor 100, Ruby Palace

 

Within the virtual world known as Sword Art Online, which is a VRMMO, a Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online, we are currently looking at the setting of Sword Art Online: The floating castle of Aincrad. What is Sword Art Online? As already said, Sword Art Online is a VRMMO that’s long since turned into a deadly ‘death game’ when its creator and the creator of the Full-Dive virtual reality system for Sword Art Online, also known as SAO, Akihiko Kayaba, trapped 10,000 players in the game in which if they died in the game, they would die in real life due to the Full-Dive system that they are using, the NervGear, would destroy their brains via microwaves. They couldn’t log out unless they conquered all 100 floors of Aincrad and now, over two years later, the players, with plenty of help, have arrived on the final floor, Floor 100, also known as the Ruby Palace, at the cost of nearly four thousand mainly innocent lives.

 

Right now, we see the Ruby Palace, but it has suffered major damage with the roof completely destroyed and a hole through the wall of the throne room into the courtyard of the Ruby Palace, which shouldn’t be possible since they are so-called ‘Immortal Objects’, but the two fighting the last battle of SAO are fighting by their rules, not by the rules of the world of SAO.

 

The first opponent is none other than Akihiko Kayaba, in his SAO avatar of Heathcliff, who is a red armored knight type figure in which he was the commander of the player guild known as the Knights of the Blood Oath until he was exposed on Floor 75, who is fighting with a weapon known as a Keyblade against an armored clad female with huge eight huge and fluffy feathered rainbow wings, welding two Keyblades of her own.

 

Heathcliff’s opponent is known as Sailor Celestial, whose real name is Suguha Kirigaya, who is the younger sister to Kazuto Kirigaya, known as Kirito in SAO, one of trapped players in SAO, and a former beta tester of said game. For two long years, Suguha could only watch as her brother, at least his body, waste away in the hospital bed while his mind/spirit fights for his life and the life of the surviving SAO players/victims. However, after two years, Suguha found out that one of her friends, in the Akiba area of Tokyo, had a NervGear that was somehow hidden from the government for this past two years in which she used to get onto SAO, using her avatar from Alfheim Online or ALO, which is a game created from copy of the server and much of the programming of SAO, not knowing that it was part of Kayaba’s current plans. Once she got into SAO, using her ALO avatar of Leafa, she and others that got into SAO through other means, helped her brother and the other players advance through the final 24 floors to the top of Aincrad, but at a nasty cost to Suguha’s mind, heart, and spirit when a friend outside of her brother’s circle of friends/allies was brutally killed just before the final floor and who became the last death of SAO.

 

However, once at the top floor, Suguha learned more ‘dark truths’ including a ‘connection’ that she felt with Kayaba. Suguha learned that she was the reincarnation of Princess Selene Leafa Serenity, youngest daughter to Queen Serenity, mother of Princess Serenity, whose reincarnation is none other than Serena Tsukino AKA Sailor Moon, the famous super-heroine of Juuban district of Tokyo, as well as another SAO victim, known in SAO as Usagi, the ‘White Valkyrie’ for her actions in saving as many players as possible, and also the formerly beloved niece of Kayaba. Basically, Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial are ‘royal sisters’, but the darkest truth of all is Heathcliff is none other than the reincarnation of Queen Serenity’s lover and that meant that he is the ‘royal father’ of both of our Moon Princesses. He also started the events that lead to today when he had ‘used’ Sailor Celestial and a powerful force that she had, known as Etherion, an incredibly powerful ‘creation force’ that normally can’t be controlled by any living being, to create the original Aincrad which led to the events of the downfall of the Silver Millennium. Heathcliff then revealed that one of the many reasons that he committed the nightmare was to force Suguha to awaken her powers as Sailor Celestial and he knew about her for over a year since they accidently met in Juuban during the Negamoon invasion over a year before SAO even started in which allowed Heathcliff/Kayaba to find out Suguha’s brother to lead Kazuto to become Kirito of SAO beta test with the rest being history.

 

Now, Suguha’s powers as Sailor Celestial ‘awakened’ and Sailor Celestial also gained a legendary level of Sailor Soldier power, the Valkyrie Sailor Scout, she, now, fights her former ‘royal father’ in a deadly all-out brawl of a battle to the death while her brother, Kirito, her ‘royal sister’, Sailor Moon AKA Usagi, and all of the top tier players of SAO, known as the ‘assault team’ or ‘clearers’ including their friends/family/loved ones, watch as the former father and daughter do everything in their power to destroy one another and giving it their all for final victory. However, as this battle is unfolding, no one notices that high up, on an invisible platform where later on, Kirito, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Celestial were to have one final encounter before leaving SAO for good, there is a figure watching this go on.

 

The figure says, in a female voice, “You were forced to change your plans, your majesty. Despite the reasoning behind this, you have no right to call yourself their father, Heathcliff. Anyway, the death game may be over, but the war has just begun.” Soon after, the figure witnesses Sailor Celestial impales Heathcliff with Kye-Blade or X-Blade, also known as the ‘ultimate Keyblade’ and the counterpart to the true Kingdom Hearts and with a smile on his lips, Heathcliff is engulfed in an explosion and that engulfs himself and Sailor Celestial in smoke in which the figure teleports away to leave events to continue on with the final ending of Sword Art Online.

 

June 30, 2025, Kirigaya residence

 

Inside of the residence of the Kirigaya family, we find Suguha Kirigaya AKA Sailor Celestial, age 16, resting in her bed and covered by a blanket in which she is sweating a lot before she wakes up with a gasp.

 

Just then a female voice says, “Good morning, my princess.” Suguha groans as she looks to see a grey cat with a silver crescent moon sigil on top of its forehead looking at her.

 

Suguha tells the cat, “Trivia, how many times do I have to tell you not to call me that?”

 

The cat responds in the female voice that just talked to Suguha, “Well, Suguha-hime, if I didn’t I would be very disrespectful since you are a Moon Princess after all.”

 

Suguha growls and she says, annoyed, “I think that you still do that to annoy me, Trivia.”

 

Suguha gets out of bed, stretches, and Trivia, the grey talking feline, tells Suguha, “Suguha-hime, you were having another nightmare weren’t you?”

 

Suguha responds, a bit nervously, “I…”

 

Trivia says, with a stern tone, “Princess…”

 

Suguha replies, with a sigh, “Okay, Trivia!”

 

Trivia tells Suguha, “Suguha-hime, I am concerned about you. You may have only been there for less than three months, but you may be just as scarred as any ‘regular’ SAO survivor.”

 

Suguha retorts, plainly, “When is being an SAO survivor ‘regular’ Trivia?”

 

Trivia responds, “Point taken, my hime. However, you can’t stop needlessly…” Trivia yelps as Suguha glares at her dangerous and she says, nervously, “It wasn’t my place.”

 

Suguha says to Trivia, with a stern tone in her voice, “I’m going to train in the dojo.” Suguha then gathers her kendo training clothing and stomps out of the room in which she slams the door behind her.

 

Trivia gives a solemn sigh and she says, “If you are in this kind of ‘shape’, I dread to think what the ‘condition’ of your sister, Princess Serenity, is now.” Later on, Suguha, wearing a kendo training gi, is inside of the training dojo that was used by hers and Kazuto’s grandfather and using a training dummy to practice her kendo in which she has been trying to learn techniques from different schools including the school of the famous Japanese samurai, Miyamoto Musashi, and his Ni-Ten Ichi Ryu sword style, which involves two sword techniques. However, she isn’t doing this to expand on her abilities with kendo, which she loves so much, but to improve her abilities as a warrior since she is now a Sailor Scout and fighting on the ‘front lines’ against enemies like the Dark Agency, which was a ‘division’ of the Negaverse that Sailor Venus fought against for a year before joining Sailor Moon and the rest of the Inner Sailor Scouts and now, they have survived and grown strong to become a significant to the Sailor Scouts and Earth itself, among others.

 

However, at this moment, Suguha is breathing heavily as images flow into her mind, but it isn’t just her time in SAO, her memories of the Silver Millennium, especially the end including seeing Queen Serenity’s body on the ruins of the Moon Kingdom and dying in Sailor Pluto’s arms as the rest of the Outer Sailor Scouts watch her death, and such, but not all of her memories are her own, she then feels and experiences the memories of Aaron, the KOB that died protecting her from Laughing Coffin, Sachi, Diabel, the former beta tester that died during the first floor boss raid, and Sachi, the member of the Moonlight Black Cats guild that died along with most of the others before Kirito’s eyes. With a mighty yell, Suguha then strikes hard against the training dummy and sends it flying into the wall causing it to collapse apart.

 

After a few seconds, Suguha breathes heavily and then a familiar male voice says, “Wow. I wouldn’t want to be that guy.” Suguha quickly spins her body to the source of the voice and she points her training swords, known as Shinai, right at Kazuto Kirigaya, her younger adopted brother and her cousin, 16 years going on 17 years of age in October, right in front of her.

 

Suguha says, annoyed, “Geez, big brother, I wish that you wouldn’t do that.”

 

Kazuto responds, with a smile, “Sorry, you looked really into it that I didn’t want to disturb you. You must have been really into your training since you didn’t sense me at all.”

 

Suguha says, with a plain tone, “I’ve had a lot of my mind lately.”

 

Suguha goes over and Kazuto says, with a plain tone, “What’s on your mind is what worries me, Sugu. Trivia told me that you had another nightmare.”

 

Suguha says, annoyed, “I’m going to have a talk to that feline guardian of mine.”

 

Kazuto tells Suguha, “She is just worried about you, Sugu. And to be honest, I’m really worried about you. I talked to Raye and Trista, Sugu.”

 

Suguha’s eyes grow wide and Suguha says, “I see, big brother.”

 

Kazuto tells Suguha, “Sugu…”

 

Suguha tells Kazuto, “Kazuto, I know what you are going to say.” Suguha says, “I should have finished him in the Silver Millennium.”

 

Kazuto tells Suguha, “But Sugu, you don’t know he would have been reborn despite you delivered the finishing blow to Kayaba back then.”

 

Suguha tells Kazuto, “Based on what Trista said, there was a chance that he wouldn’t have been reborn if I did finish him off. He wouldn’t have been reborn and Sword Art Online would have NEVER happened, those lives would have never been lost, no one would have suffered, and that’s guilt that I will have to bear to my dying day…again!”

 

Suguha rapidly sits up and goes towards the main house causing Kazuto to say, with a solemn sigh, “Sugu…”

 

(Kazuto’s POV)

 

As Sugu heads over to the house, I sigh at this because Suguha can be quite stubborn like this not telling the others especially Serena and using her authority as Moon Princess to order Raye and Trista not to say a word to Serena. She is a strong person, but like Serena, she is also very emotional and vulnerable in this way which isn’t surprising since they are family. What am I talking about? Oh, my name is Kazuto Kirigaya and I’m sixteen years of age going seventeen this October. However, I also go by another name and it is a name that’s just as important as or even more important than my real name: Kirito, the Black Swordsman of SAO.

 

What’s SAO? It is short for Sword Art Online, which was the first VRMMO or Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Game, for the NervGear, which is known as a Second Generation Full-Dive Virtual Reality system, but it was the first Full-Dive that could be put into fit into people’s homes and rooms. For those of you that don’t know or don’t want to know, a Full-Dive is a Virtual Reality that allows a person to ‘dive’ into a virtual world because transferring their mind into a virtual avatar and experiencing a virtual world. Sword Art Online was the first VRMMO and it was thought to be the next great adventure…Until it turned into a nightmare. The creator of Sword Art Online and the creator of the NervGear, Akihiko Kayaba, trapped ten thousand players in the world of SAO and if the players died in the game, they would die in real life since the NervGear would automatically fry the brain of the player that ‘died’ in the game. The world called it the ‘SAO Incident’ and within the first month, two thousand people would be dead.

 

I was one of the people trapped in Sword Art Online and I had gotten it since I was a former beta tester of the game, but I was one of many ‘prisoners’ trapped within that ‘death game’, however, one of the greatest victims of SAO, at least in my mind and the minds of plenty of the other players, was Kayaba’s niece, Serena Tsukino, known as Usagi in SAO. Serena had loved Kayaba like a second father and in her child-like enthusiasm made many suggestions for the game including the one that SAO not have magic and focus on Sword Skills. Serena thought it was going to be a new adventure, but instead, it turned into her greatest nightmare. It took her desire to see her beloved boyfriend and her best friends back in ‘this world’ as well as the need to stop her uncle and find out why he did this that helped drive her to become a top player in the game. However, she didn’t completely ‘break down’ only because of the friendship that she had with me. Serena and I met during the first boss fight in SAO when her identity of Kayaba’s niece was found out and I took the hatred of the non-former beta test players and became a ‘beater’, a term that combined ‘beta tester’ and ‘cheater’ which referred to a beta tester that used his knowledge for his own gain. I did this not only to prevent the surviving former beta testers from being persecuted by the other players and help unite all players, I also did it to make sure that they didn’t take out their rage of our imprisonment on Usagi, who was another victim, if not the greatest victim, of Kayaba’s wicked actions.

 

Despite most of the surviving players feeling that same way about Usagi, she became an ‘outsider’ since she was a living reminder of our pain since she was Kayaba’s niece and yet, Kayaba trapped her in this nightmare in which Usagi decided that it was for the best that she remain an ‘outsider’ since she didn’t want to cause pain and ‘discomfort’ to the other players. The unspoken reason that Usagi being an ‘outsider’ was stupid in my opinion, but it is just human nature. Usagi is also a kind and gentle soul which angered me to no end at what Kayaba has done. Usagi and I became fast friends and we were like brother and sister. Later on, we would learn how true that was.

 

We went through many trials and tribulations throughout the next two years of SAO and it came to a head on the seventh-fifth floor of SAO when we found that leader of a guild of elite players, the Knights of the Blood Oath, was in fact, Kayaba, himself. I first fought him and I failed in which Usagi nearly died protecting me and someone else precious to both of us, but she came back and it was revealed that Usagi was none other than Sailor Moon when she tapped into her power and appeared as Sailor Moon before our eyes. As Sailor Moon, Usagi fought Kayaba and seemed to have won, but it was only the beginning. Due to the actions of the negative emotions given off by the players combined with ‘tampering’ done by Sugou Nobuyuki, the head of RCT Progress, the new owners of the SAO servers after Kayaba’s actions caused Argus, the game company that he worked for, to collapse, and rival of Kayaba, caused the game to suffer a major ‘error’ and continue on. We would learn, after confronting Sugou, who also became trapped in SAO due to his ‘tampering’, in order get his hands on the ‘minds’ of the players for his evil mind and emotional control experiments.

 

We continued our journey, but we were joined by Usagi’s friends, the other Sailor Scouts, and Darien, who went by the name of Mamoru, using a combination of NervGear based Full-Dive technology with avatar data from another game, Alfheim Online, a VRMMO game based on SAO, to join us. Sinon, her real name Shion Asada, a young girl who suffered a great trauma in real-life and was testing a Medicuboid, a medical Full-Dive system based on the NervGear, in which the ‘error’ in SAO went through the network to drag her into the SAO world. There was also Dai and Akari, their real names Davis Motomiya and Hikari Kamiya, who were flung into a virtual world known as Rainbow Gardens through a similar method on how Sinon got thrown into SAO, but much more ‘extreme’, however, they came here to SAO. And finally, my own sister, Sugu, using an ALO avatar, known as Leafa, came to this world to bring me home. At first, she made it look like it was due to a ‘glitch’ with her game and the Amusphere, a Full-Dive system based on the NervGear, however, made safer to prevent what happened to us, SAO player, from ever happening again, but we learned that Sugu found a NervGear kept by friend in Akiba that she used to get here. However, later on, we would learn that Sugu had fallen into a trap laid by Kayaba.

 

After many more adventures as well as gaining a new friend, Philia, whose real name is Kotone, we had finally arrived at the Ruby Palace where we learned the dark and horrible truth at the core of SAO. Long ago, in a time known as the Silver Millennium, Usagi was a princess from the kingdom on the surface of Earth’s moon, known as the Moon Kingdom, obviously, and the Sailor Scouts, namely Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Jupiter, were her guardians. Usagi, known as Princess Serenity, was the daughter of Queen Serenity and her lover…Heathcliff, who was Kayaba’s past life! However, we had learned that earlier, the real shocker that we found is that Sugu was the younger daughter of Queen Serenity, Princess Selene Leafa Serenity, making her Kayaba’s younger daughter and Usagi’s younger sister! Sugu then transformed into Sailor Celestial, the Sailor Scout of Reality and one of the strongest Sailor Senshi in the universe, and we learned that one of Kayaba’s goals of Sword Art Online was to force my sister to awaken her powers!

 

You see, Sugu had a ‘divine power’ known as Etherion which is basically the power of creation itself. However, normally, any ‘living mortal’ couldn’t handle that power, but Sugu, as Princess Selene/Sailor Celestial, was born with the power to control Etherion. Long ago, Kayaba took advantage of that power to create the original Aincrad, the floating castle that SAO’s Aincard was based on, believing it would bring the people of Earth up to the ‘level’ of the Moon Kingdom and Silver Alliance, the alliance of the Moon Kingdom and the kingdoms of the planets, Mercury to Pluto, but instead, it put fear and hatred into the hearts of humans allowing an evil force known as Metallia to manipulate them and cause the end of the Silver Millennium. Kayaba believed that he could stop with the Etherion that he took from Sugu, but he would have brought an end to all life in the universe and possibly all of existence. Kayaba and Sugu fought in the original Aincrad and both of them suffered lethal wounds in that battle, but both of them didn’t die at that moment on that day. Sugu struggled back to the Moon Kingdom only to see it in ruins and Queen Serenity’s lifeless form in the rubble causing her to die with grief in the arms of Sailor Pluto.

 

And now, in this modern day and age, my sister was force to re-experience that pain again as her memories along with her powers as Sailor Celestial were reawakened all due to Kayaba’s plot. Kayaba wanted to force a final battle with Sugu, as Sailor Celestial, to finish the battle that they had fought at the end of the Silver Millennium. With determination and rage in her heart knowing that one of the reasons for the nearly four thousand that died due to this ‘death game’ being her, Sugu, as Sailor Celestial, agreed despite me and Usagi not wanting her to battle, but both Sugu and Sailor Pluto believed for SAO to truly end was for Kayaba to meet his demise at Sugu’s hands. In a titanic battle that nearly cost my sister her life, Sugu…Sailor Celestial fought with everything that she had, achieved the power of a legendary Sailor Soldier, and with one final blow, Sailor Celestial defeated Kayaba and brought SAO to a final end.

 

After over two years, Sword Art Online was finally over, but not without cost. Obviously, the first great cost was the nearly four thousand lives that died in SAO. However, many of the other players also suffered great mental and emotional ‘scars’ that don’t fade away so easily. Usagi…Serena was that suffered many of the greatest scars since it was her uncle that committed this horror, trapped her in it, and she had gone through so much including seeing so much death. But she wasn’t the only one…Sugu also suffered great ‘scars’ due to Kayaba and Sword Art Online in which a friend that she made outside of Usagi’s and my group of companion, a member of the Knights of the Blood Oath, died protecting her just before we hit the final floor causing her powers to start to awaken, but not awaken completely, which would happen on the final floor. Aaron, the player…the person that gave his life to protect my sister is a major ‘scar’ on Sugu’s heart along with the other deaths of SAO which Kayaba used to force her to awaken as Sailor Celestial. I don’t believe that Sugu deserves any of the blame, but she feels that she could have ended this long before it began if she had struck down Kayaba back in the Silver Millennium instead of leaving him to die of his wounds. She believed that if she struck down Kayaba back then, he wouldn’t have been reborn today and SAO would have never happened. And because Sailor Pluto or Trista Meiou can’t say that what Sugu said is true or not, it only adds to Sugu’s guilt and pain.

 

Serena’s pain and Sugu’s pain are the reason that I can never forgive Kayaba for what he has done. He was their father and when Serena got her hands on the Imperium Silver Crystal, the powerful treasure of the Serena’s and Sugu’s ‘royal family’, the Lunarian royal family, that rivals Sugu’s own power, Kayaba remembered his Silver Millennium past. That event happened over a year before Sword Art Online. Kayaba knew the truth between him and Serena and he still committed that horror. I can never forgive him for what he did to Serena in that regard ever. I can also never forgive him for turning what could have been a wondrous new ‘adventure’ for all of humanity until an instrument of torture and pain for his own selfish gains. However, what burns me even more is that despite us clearing SAO, I feel that Kayaba, at the core, was the true winner of SAO. He got exactly what he wanted: His own world to grow and develop in which he saw what resulted from that world that he created. He also got Sugu’s powers as Sailor Celestial to awaken and got her back as a ‘factor’ in the ‘affairs’ of the universe and beyond.

 

It has been over four months since SAO has ended and after we had come back to the ‘real world’, those of us that were stuck in SAO from the beginning had months of rehabilitation before we were released from our respective hospitals. Since Sugu and Sinon were only there for just under three months, their bodies hadn’t suffered as much as most of the rest of us did and they recovered quickly especially thanks to the accelerated healing that their Sailor Scout powers gave them. Serena was in better condition than most of us that were trapped in SAO from the beginning only because the Silver Crystal boosted her ‘life-support’ and the damage to her body were less than ours, but she still took around two months or so to get back to the condition that she was in before SAO. For the rest of us that was trapped with her since the beginning, even after we left the hospital, we still needed to ‘bulk up’ to get our bodies back into the condition that they were before SAO.

 

However, despite SAO being over, the war that Kayaba warned us about may already have started with ‘monster attacks’ like Serena fought in Juuban in the past have done from the shadows of nightmare in the light of the daytime and they are now daily news with Darien, as Tuxedo Mask, and the Sailor Scouts, now joined by Sugu, as Sailor Celestial, Sinon, who is a Sailor Scout known as Sailor Orion, and several other Sailor Scouts are fighting with a group known as Digidestined, people that bonded with creatures known as Digimon or Digital Monsters, creatures made of digital information from a place known as the Digital World, a living world made of digital information created from our vast computer networks and such, against such enemies and it is all-out war in the streets. I’m worried about both Sugu and Serena since I am their brother after all. I learned that back in the Silver Millennium, I was the child of Queen Serenity’s sister, who died with her husband saving lives, in which Queen Serenity, my aunt, adopted me and I became the prince of the Moon Kingdom. It is kind of weird how history repeats itself, huh?

 

Well, both of my sisters have suffered greatly because of Kayaba’s action and I’m afraid for them, but for today, we can enjoy Serena’s birthday…I hope.

 

(End of Kazuto’s POV)

 

June 30, 2025, Akihabara District, Tokyo

 

Within the Akihabara District, known as Akiba for short, we find a familiar group of young women with a short black haired male and in the group of women with this single male, there is a young woman with long blond hair tied in two pigtails with the buns of her pigtails look like rounded meatballs. This young lady is none other than Serena Tsukino AKA Sailor Moon and today is her nineteenth birthday. The black haired male, Serena’s boyfriend, Darien Shields, age 23, and the other young women, the Sailor Scouts, are celebrating Serena’s birthday and they decide that a change of atmosphere is good since Juuban, their home district, has become a battlefield. It has been over four months since SAO ended, but their troubles have not ended in the least. The remnants of Negaverse, the Dark Agency, have long since emerged and their attacks are now wide open in the daytime since they somehow ‘sensed’ Sailor Moon was out of action and now, despite the addition of several brand new Sailor Scouts and the Scouts having allies in the Digidestined from all over the world, they are hard pressed against their enemies with Kayaba’s warning of war still deep within their minds. However, today, they are trying to keep that out of their minds as they celebrate our Moon Princess’ birthday with ALL of their friends and family!

 

Hotaru, age 16-17, says, amazed, “Oh, wow. I never knew that Akiba was so…lively.”

 

Mina, age 19, says, with a grin, “This is the center for games, anime, manga, and the like!”

 

Lita, age 19, says, with a smirk, “An otaku paradise.”

 

Ami says, with a smile, “True, Lita. However, it is a good place to study such a ‘culture’.”

 

Mina says, with a grin, “Just admit it, Ami-chan. You want to see Yusei Fudo, the man whose family is behind the genius of the Ener-D reactor, and see if he is as cute as they show him in the newspapers.”

 

Ami says, with a blush, “No…”

 

Raye tells Ami, “Cut it out, Mina! Besides, don’t you already have a boyfriend?”

 

Just then a male voice shouts out, “Hey!”

 

Amara says, with a smile, “Speaking of whom…” The group looks then looks to see Tai Kamiya, age 20, Sora Takenouchi, age 20, Matt Ishida, age 20, Jun Motomiya, age 20, Izzy Izumi, age 19, Mimi Tachikawa, age 19, Joe Kido, age 21, Takeru ‘TK’ Takashi, age 17, Ken Ichijouji, age 19, Yolei Inoue, age 19, Cody Hida, age 15, and the ten Digidestined’s Digimon partners running up to them.

 

When the Digidestined get over to the Sailor Scouts, Mina goes over to TK, kisses him on the lips, and she asks, lovingly, “Miss me?”

 

TK responds, with a smirk, “We just went on a date a day ago, Mina-chan.”

 

Mina says, “That was in ALO, Takeru-kun.”

 

Izzy says, “Speaking of ALO, the new update is about to happen soon.”

 

Ami says, with a nod, “That’s right. After the ‘Grand Quest’ was revealed to be a fake, a part of Sugou’s first plot to get the ‘subjects’ that he needed for his amoral experiments in mind control, RCT Progress retooled ALO and got to work on a new ‘grand quest’. It is supposed to start real soon.”

 

Tai says, with a grin, “Yeah, I can’t wait!”

 

Serena asks, curiously, “Where are Davis and Kari?” Just then, as if to answer Serena’s question, they hear the sound of engines in which they look to see a blue and white version of Yusei’s Duel Runner with flame designs on the sides and a pink version of Akiza’s Duel Runner riding over to them. When the Duel Runners stop, the two human riders have a two familiar Digimon with them: Veemon and Gatomon.

 

TK says, with a smile, “We have our answer, Serena.” The two riders of the Duel Runners step off in which they take off their helmets to reveal Daisuke ‘Davis’ Motomiya, age 17 and wearing a riding suit similar to his Digi-World clothing, and Hikari ‘Kari’ Kamiya, age 17 and wearing a pink version of Akiza’s Duel Runner outfit.

 

Davis asks, with a sly grin, “What’s up?”

 

Yolei retorts, with a plain tone, “What kept you and Kari, Davis?”

 

Kari says, with a smile, “Sorry, Yolei, we had a bit of practice to do.”

 

Joe says, “I’m amazed that you were able to get a license to ride Duel Runners so fast.”

 

Davis responds, with a smirk, “Hey! There were quite a few ‘racing games’ within Rainbow Gardens.”

 

Kari tells Davis, with a smile, “Racing games, Dai-kun? Don’t you mean ‘demolition derbies’?” Davis gives a nervous smile and rubs his head as the group came together.

 

Davis says, looking at Serena, “I see that the birthday girl is looking chipper this morning, but I’m not surprised.”

 

Serena says, “Nice to see you, again, Davis…in person that is.”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “Good to see you, too, Moon girl.”

 

Serena asks, drolly, “Do you really have to call me that?”

 

Plenty of the others giggle at Serena’s ‘embarrassment’ and there is another familiar voice, a female one, that shouts out, “Hey, you started the party without us!” Everyone then looks to see Kazuto with Asuna Yuuki, age 17-18, Rika Shinozaki, age 17-18, Keiko Ayano, age 14-15, Shion Asada, age 16, Kotone, age 17, and Ryoutarou Tsuboi, age 24-25, walking up to all of them.

 

Serena says, excitedly, “Hey, Kirito! Asuna! I mean…!!”

 

Asuna tells Serena, “It’s okay, Usagi…I mean Serena-chan! It only has been over four months.”

 

Rika says, with a grin, “We’re still accidently calling ourselves by our handles especially Keiko when she is excited.”

 

Keiko says, with a blush, “I really try not to.”

 

Asuna tells Keiko, with a smile, “It’s understandable, Keiko.”

 

Amara says, looking at Kazuto’s group, “There seems to be someone missing.”

 

Kazuto gets quite nervous and Serena says, with a sigh, “Don’t tell me.”

 

Kazuto responds, sighing, “It was a call from Ryu-san. He said that Kasumi was investigating something and her communications stopped. He is on his own mission, so, he asked Sugu to investigate.”

 

Davis asks, curiously, “Okay, why?”

 

Kazuto says, “Ryu-san felt it was nothing, but he didn’t want to take any chances especially since the location that Kasumi-san was investigating was where Kayaba’s body was found.”

 

There are gasps of shock and Ryoutarou asks, “Whoa, dude! Why there? Didn’t Serena and the others clean out the place?”

 

Lita says, “We did! We made sure that we did!”

 

Darien says, with a serious tone, “And police doubled checked with us. However, it doesn’t mean that we missed something. Kayaba was a dangerous genius and he was very clever.”

 

Amara says, “Now, I’m seeing why he called Suguha and not Dumpling especially on her birthday.”

 

Serena says, plainly, “Look, I’m…”

 

Raye tells Serena, “Meatball Head, don’t say that you are okay! You know and we know it! You are still far from okay! In fact, your newly rediscovered sister is far from okay and she was in SAO only for three months! You were there for over two years and it only has been over four months! So, please don’t even try Serena.”

 

Mina says, trying to change the subject, “Whoa! Whoa! It’s our girl’s birthday and the first one that she had here in two years! Let’s try not to get her stressed out, okay! Anyway, Kazuto said that it was an investigation, so, it can’t be anything real big.” But just then there is a massive ‘boom’ and a shockwave from what seems like an explosion nearby is felt causing everyone to see dirt and pieces of roadway fly up into the sky.

 

Joe says, “Something tells me ‘no’, Mina.”

 

Davis says, “And something tells me that we need to get over there now!” Immediately, everyone rushes over to the location of the ‘explosion’ where they see a large hole in the side of the street where a female humanoid creature that’s green and transparent is staring down a 19 year old young woman with brown hair that reaches down to her lower shoulder tied in a ponytail, amber eyes, and she is wearing a dark blue, side-tie dress with short puffy sleeves, white trim, white stockings, and low heeled sandals with a sheath for a short samurai style sword is attached to her back.

 

As the young woman stares at the transparent female humanoid creature, a familiar female voice booms out, “Did you forget about me, goo girl?” Soon after, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial bursts out of the street and decks the creature right in the chin and sending her flying high into the sky. Sailor Celestial turns to the young woman and she asks, “Kasumi-sensei, are you okay?”

 

The young woman responds, “Yes, I…Watch out!” The young woman, Kasumi, looks ahead of Sailor Celestial and Sailor Celestial whips around only to get spin kicked in the face by the creature that she just sent flying into the air and right into the side of a car causing it to get seriously damaged with Sailor Celestial being stunned for the moment. Before anything could be said or done, the creature charges right at Sailor Celestial with the intent to destroy her, but Kasumi, in a swirl of sakura petals, manages to appear in-between Sailor Celestial and the creature in which she manages to block the blow from the creature. However, Kasumi gets kneed in the waist for her efforts.


Sailor Celestial, who has regained her senses, sees this and she yells out, “You bitch!” Sailor Celestial bashes the creature in the face and sending it flying, but the female creature then teleports away. However, Sailor Celestial spins to her left and grabs the hand of the humanoid creature which has teleported behind her and to her left. Sailor Celestial says, seriously, “I won’t fall for that trick again, freak! You’re done!” Sailor Celestial then throws the creature away and freezes it with an icy wind in which, quick as a flash of light, she whips out Elucidator and Dark Repulser, slices the creature multiple times, and the icicle glows before it explodes into nothingness taking the creature along with it. After sheathing her swords, Sailor Celestial turns to Kasumi, who is back on her feet, and she asks, “Are you okay?”

 

Kasumi responds, “I am, Celestial.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sigh, “Oh, man. I’m glad that big brother and sis didn’t see this.” Kasumi then points over in the direction of the group and Sailor Celestial’s eyes grow wide when she sees her brother, her ‘royal sister’, and the others looking at her in which she says, slapping her head, “Oh, crap.” Within another area of Akiba and out of sight, at least for the moment, Sailor Celestial, her helmet removed, and Kasumi are assembled in front of our group of heroes and heroines, human and Digimon alike.

 

Amara asks Sailor Celestial, “What was that?”

 

Kasumi responds, “That was Alpha-One-Five-Two. It is an enhanced clone of me created by Donovan and his organization, which was a division of DOAETC, but it is now known as MIST, in order to create their ‘ultimate warrior’.”

 

Ami asks, “DOAETC? You mean the organization that runs the Dead or Alive fighting tournaments?”

 

Kasumi says, “That’s right, but they were a weapons organization that are at the top of genetics technology until the fourth Dead or Alive tournament.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, rubbing her jaw, “And it shows too. Man! That thing can hit!”

 

Raye asks, “Why didn’t you call us?”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, “There wasn’t time. When I arrived, Kasumi was already full attack from this thing and we had to get away. I used my teleportation powers, but the freak managed to ‘latch on’ and we arrived here.”

 

Kasumi says, “She destroyed any sort of communication that I had with Ryu-dono, so, I had no chance to warn him about the situation.”

 

Darien asks, “What were you doing at that house?”

 

Kasumi says, “I was actually sent by Ryu to follow some suspicious people, but I had lost them at the house in which I had noticed that the barriers created by the police had been removed causing me to investigate and I had called Ryu about this. The place was a mess where there was a pattern of someone looking for something and by some kind of luck, I had found a combination of secret panels that you had to push in a sequence to open a secret chamber.”

 

The others are shocked and Kazuto asks, “You found a secret chamber?”

 

Kasumi says, taking out a scroll, “Yes, I did. This is the reason that I was attacked by that creature created from my cells.” Kasumi opens the scroll and using some kind of ninja ‘magic’, known as Ninpo, she causes an electronic tablet and book to appear in her hands from the scroll.

 

Asuna asks, “A tablet and a book?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Kayaba’s journals.”

 

There are gasps and Ryoutarou asks, stunned, “Are you serious?”

 

Kasumi says, with a nod, “We are. Kayaba created an electronic journal and wrote a written one as a backup.”

 

Amara says, “And somebody wanted it if they sent that ‘monster’ after you.”


Kasumi says, with a nod, “Most likely, Amara-san.” Kasumi then explains to everyone, “I didn’t see much of the written journal, but it does explain the details of his research into Sword Art Online basically the ‘material’ that he used to create stuff like the Sword Skills for example. However, it also has much information about the Silver Millennium including technology.”

 

Raye says, “And that’s stuff that we don’t want to get in the wrong hands.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “No kidding, Raye.” Sailor Celestial says, with a snarl, “Even after he is dead, he is being a real pain.”

 

Darien says, with a plain tone, “If someone wants Kayaba’s journals, it might be a good point that they don’t want them for just memorabilia.”

 

Ken says, “I think that Darien is right about this.”

 

Mina says, with a smile, “Anyway, we got them and they don’t. Let’s forget about this stuff and enjoy our girl’s birthday.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Sorry, sis.”

 

Serena says, with a smile and sigh, “It isn’t like this stuff didn’t happen to me after I had become Sailor Moon.”

 

Lita asks, “Remember her last birthday before that ‘mess’?”

 

Serena says, drolly, “I rather not, Lita. I wanted some lovely shoes and all I got was a Heart Snatcher after my heart crystal.”

 

Matt says, “Yeah. I can see why that can put a damper on your birthday.”

 

Raye says, “Meatball Head isn’t the only one. We can sympathize with her on that one.”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “Yes, we tended to have quite ‘exciting’ birthdays.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “Like my last birthday recently?”

 

Shion asks, plainly, “Didn’t you get payback for that one?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smirk, “Yeah, I did.”

 

Lita says, with a grin, “I was laughing so hard that I thought that my lungs were going to burst.”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “It was about time that someone took Jadeite off his ‘high horse’ and I loved how you did it, sis.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Anyway, let me transform back…” However, she stops as she ‘senses’ something with Raye and Amara also sensing something as well and Sailor Celestial says, annoyed, “You have got to be kidding me.” She then looks in one direction with Raye and Amara and when everyone looks in the same direction, they see a group of young men and women coming towards them.

 

Ken says, “I don’t like the look of that crowd.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, while stepping in front of the others, “You shouldn’t since they aren’t human.”

 

There are gasps and Raye says, “She’s right. I can tell.”

 

Amara says, “They’re right. Stay back everyone.”

 

Sailor Celestial puts her helmet back on and she asks, in a demanding tone, “Who are you?”

 

One of the crowd, a male, responds, “Ha! Who do you think you are? That Sailor Celestial chick?”

 

Sailor Celestial gives off a powerful glow and she responds, “I am that ‘Sailor Celestial chick’, moron.”

 

The crowd gasps in shock and another one says, “Oh, crud! It is her! That new Sailor Scout that’s been kicking monster butt on television!”

 

Another one of the crowd says, “Those Synthister Hunters must have called her in as backup!”

 

Rika asks, confused, “Synthister Hunters?”

 

Trista thinks in her mind, with an intense thoughtful expression on her face, “Synthisters? But that’s not possible! I thought that they…”

 

The first one in the crowd to speak shouts out, “Shut up! There is one of her and a lot of us! We can’t allow Master Zenya’s plans to be ruined!” The group then gives off a strong dark aura as they draw their ‘weapons’, which are various items like poles, keyboards, and whatnot, and form a semi-circle around Sailor Celestial, who calmly draws her swords.

 

Sailor Celestial asks, with a confident smile, “Really?” In a flash, Sailor Celestial then uses her swords to easily destroy the ‘weapons’ of her opponents and creates a mystical shockwave that easily knocks them to the ground.

 

Mimi says, amazed, “That’s incredible.”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “Well, she is an elite Sailor Warrior after all.”

 

Lita says, with a nod, “It shows.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a serious tone, “I don’t what you or who you are, but this ends now.”

 

But before Sailor Celestial can prepare to strike down the mysterious enemy or Trista can tell her to wait, a female voice shouts out, “Wait! Don’t kill them!” Everyone then looks to see a young teen girl of around 17 years of age with shoulder length violet hair with two ponytails that go down to mid-waist behind her back, green eyes, and wearing a simple sleeveless light blue dress held on by two skinny lines, light blue open-toed sandals, and an umbrella on her back with a young man of around 18 years of age with short brown hair, hazel brown eyes, and wearing a simple blue shirt, blue jeans, black sneakers, and carrying what looks like a keyboard.

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, surprised, “Arata?”

 

Davis asks, confused, “Okay, what’s going on?”

 

Raye says, “Well, for one thing, the new people aren’t human either, but I don’t sense any negative auras from them.”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “The wind around them says that they aren’t human or at least, regular humans, but they don’t have wicked auras.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, looking at the young man, “Does that guy look familiar?” When Kazuto looks at Sailor Celestial, he sees her surprised expression and he thinks, “Does Sugu know him?”

 

The crowd looks at the two newcomers and one of them shouts out, “It’s her! The Synthister Hunter and that failure! Get them!” The crowd then turns their attention against the two newcomers in which the two of them beat up the crowd and then proceed to rip off their clothing until they are in their underwear in which Asuna covers Keiko’s eyes, but when the crowd loses much of their clothing, they scream out in pain as black flames seem to consume them, however, after the flames fade away, they are left on the ground with massive sunburn level burns much if not all of their forms.

 

Plenty of our heroes and heroines give disgusted looks and Matt says, disgusted, “Okay, so not cool.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “No kidding, Matt.”

 

Ami examines them with her computer and she says, “They seem to be regular people, but they have suffered a lot of third degree burns.”

 

Trista tells Ami, “It is the price that they have to be pay to turn back into humans.”

 

Hotaru asks Trista, “Trista-mama?”

 

Trista tells Ami, “Call the emergency services and get them over here.”

 

Ami says, with a nod, “Okay.”

 

Trista tells Hotaru, “Hotaru, use your powers to heal them as best as possible. Since they are human again, you will be able to heal them without any problems.”

 

Hotaru says, with a nod of understanding, “Okay, Trista-mama.”

 

Hotaru races off to heal the group of their burns causing Raye to ask, “You know what’s going on here Trista?”

 

Trista says, with a plain tone, “It is a complicated story.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks the young man, “Arata?”

 

The young man looks at Sailor Celestial and Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Hold up! That’s Arata?”

 

The young man asks Sailor Celestial, “Suguha?”

 

Sailor Celestial yelps and she thinks in her mind, drolly, “Way to go, princess.” Sailor Celestial responds, trying to stay calm, “Who? I-I’m Sailor Celestial, you know? The new Sailor Scout…”

 

The young man tells Sailor Celestial, “Suguha, it is you! I recognize your voice!”

 

Sailor Celestial gives herself a mental slap and Mina says, with a winch, “Ouch! Exposed in just four months or so.”

 

Raye tells Mina, annoyed, “Seriously, Mina-chan?”

 

Trista tells Sailor Celestial, “It isn’t your fault, Sailor Celestial. The ‘special magical disguise ability’ that allows us to hide our identities from even people that we know wouldn’t work on a member of the Nighteater clan.” Trista asks, looking at the young lady, “That’s what you are, aren’t you?”

 

The young lady tells Trista, “You seem to know about us and you seem quite familiar.”

 

Trista responds, “I have been to your home village through it has been many years.”

 

Raye asks Trista, “Hold up! Do you know what’s going on Trista?”

 

Trista says, “Not the situation at Akiba, but I do know what’s happened at this moment, Raye.”

 

Serena says, with a sigh, “Something tells me that this isn’t going to be a normal birthday.”

 

Davis says, with a sigh and smile, “Just another day in the lives of us ‘heroes and protectors’, huh? This is just plain regular for all of us.”

 

Yolei says, drolly, “Don’t remind me, Davis.” As Hotaru finishes using her powers to heal the completely burned up people, plenty of the others feel that this is going to be a long day.

 

(Later on; Elsewhere)

 

Within another part of Akiba, there is a large crowd assembled on the sidewalks as a procession rides down the streets where we find the Neo Domino Police Forces, in their special Duel Runners, are riding around a group consisting of Jack Atlas, Akiza Izinski, Yusei Fudo, Leo, and Luna with Jack, Akiza, and Yusei in their Duel Runners with Leo and Luna inside of a limo with their friend, Crow Hogan, as part of the Neo Domino Police Force escort.

 

Crow tells Jack, sarcastically, “Geez, Jack! Couldn’t you have made this even grander?”

 

Jack responds, with a sly smile, “Well, if you gave me a little more time, Crow…”

 

Crow glares at Jack and Akiza says, annoyed, “Come on, you two!”

 

Jack says, “Anyway, we are organizing a big event after all. Besides, we are among the top duelists in the world! I’m the World Turbo Dueling Emperor, you are an elite World Turbo Duelist with Leo becoming one in his own right, Crow, and Yusei is an elite world class duelist in which he is also the one that helped finally perfect the Ener-D reactor. Akiza is also classified as a world elite duelist in her own right. We are the famous Team 5Ds, the winners of the World Turbo Dueling Grand Prix, and the saviors of the world! We beat the Dark Signers and Yliaster!”

 

Yusei says, “While that’s true, this event isn’t for fun, Jack.”

 

Jack says, “Yeah, I know. I’m glad that Leo and Luna are finally out of that nightmare. Personally, the SOB, Kayaba, better be glad he is dead. If I, the World Master of Faster, got my hands, he would have wished that he was dead!”

 

Crow says, with a smile, “No joke, Jack! I know better than to make you mad! I remember when you beat up those rotten Duel Runner stealing gangsters and from what I remember, those guys were lucky not to be in the hospital when we arrive to save them from you!”

 

Jack says, with a grin, “Got that right, Crow.”

 

Akiza says, “I was just so glad that they got out. When their friend, Dexter, was killed, I was so afraid…”

 

Yusei says, “All of us were Akiza. However, it is over.”

 

Jack tells Yusei, “It may be for us, but for Leo and Luna as well as the other surviving victims, especially the one that you mentioned, it may be just beginning.”

 

Yusei says, with a nod, “Yeah, Jack.”

 

Crow says, “I just can’t believe what Leo and Luna told us.”

 

Yusei says, “And those certain parts of their experience in SAO have to remain a secret, Crow.”

 

Jack says, “No kidding, Yusei. You know what happens in those anime and manga if the hero’s ‘double life’ is revealed? And before you say anything, I did read that stuff during our days in the Satellite.”

 

Crow says, “Yeah, the old ones that we could find in the streets or trash.”

 

Yusei says, “Anyway, let’s focus on the event for now.” The others nod their heads in agreement and they continue on, not knowing that from high in the skyscrapers, a figure is watching them and while we can’t see all of the figure’s features, we can see the figure’s lips turn into a cruel smile.

 

(In another part of Akiba; Sometime afterwards)

 

Right now, we are inside of a place known as MOGRA, a classic game bar, we find our large group of heroes, heroines, and SAO survivors assembled together with the young man that Suguha/Sailor Celestial called Arata, the young lady that was with him, Shizuku Tokikaze, and a group of people in which there is a young blond haired and blue eyed young woman in a maid’s outfit, a young man with dark brown hair and dark blue eyes with a regular green and black striped shirt over a shirt that shows an obvious obsession with anime and blue jeans, a young woman with light brown hair tied in a ponytail, violet eyes, and wearing a female sports top, shorts, and sports sneakers, another young man with the same brown hair and blue eyes as the young man with the anime T-shirt on him, but he has glasses in front of his eyes, and finally, an elderly individual of late fifties with grey hair under a black cap, grey beard, small gray mustache, and wearing a plain red shirt, black jeans, and sneakers in which this elderly individual seems to have the energy of a younger man since he has an energetic expression on his face.

 

The young man with the anime T-shirt shouts out, stunned, “Are you serious?”

 

Amara says, plain tone, “Too many people are finding out about this.”

 

Michelle says, with a kind smile, “Well, it isn’t like they aren’t dealing with stuff that we usually deal with.”

 

Amara says, looking at Raye and Trista, “Speaking of…”

 

Raye says, “We were going to investigate after Meatball Head’s birthday. I didn’t want to spoil her first birthday outside of SAO because of some stuff heard on Pitter! I mean, we are dealing with full scale monster attacks nearly every single day!”

 

Ryoutarou asks Kazuto, “So, these are the friends from Akiba, bro?”

 

Kazuto responds, “Yeah, but they are more of Sugu’s friends, Klein. They are more of associates to me.”

 

The young man with the anime T-shirt says, with a smile, “Yeah. Kazuto wasn’t the social type at the time. He became a lot like our current ‘extra character’ here in MOGRA.”

 

Kazuto says, annoyed, “I wasn’t a shut in.”

 

Suguha says, with a nervous smile, “You kind of were big brother. Remember, you did really get into online games and you only went outside for school and such. You didn’t exactly take part in clubs at school and such.” Kazuto gives an embarrassed blush and plenty of the others playfully smirk and giggle at Kazuto’s embarrassment. Suguha tells Arata, with a sigh, “Anyway, Arata, you took a shady job offer without reading the fine print of the contract! Geez, wasn’t the message for the job giving off a ‘red flag’?!”

 

The young woman with brown hair says, “While you are right to say that, you shouldn’t be calling the kettle black, Suguha!” The young woman says, with a glare, “What were you thinking by pulling that stunt? Do you know how much you made your mother worry? She had it hard enough with Kazuto, but you had to risk your life and threaten to send your mom over the edge! It is a miracle that she didn’t collapse because she is such a strong willed woman!”

 

Suguha says, nervously, “I know! I know! But I just couldn’t stand there anymore Tohko!”

 

The young man with glasses says, “You know how she is Tohko.”

 

The young woman glares at the young man with glasses and she says, “Don’t give me that Yuto! I knew that she couldn’t have stolen that NervGear under our noses so easily! How could you let her have it knowing how dangerous that was? I think that I still owe you for that one!”

 

The young man with glasses yelps as he hides behind the other young man, who can be close to his twin, and the young man with glasses says, nervously, “It is like I just said, Tohko. You know how Suguha can be, remember? She would have stolen it somehow anyway!”

 

The young woman, Tohko, responds, with a sigh, “You have a point.”

 

The young man with glasses says, “I had a feeling that there was something going on when no one came for the NervGear that I hid, but I was too focused on figuring out how to save our friends trapped in SAO.”

 

The young man with the anime T-shirt says, “It kind of sucks to find out that you were just a pawn in Kayaba’s sick game, no pun intended, for Suguha.”

 

Suguha says, with a sigh, “It wasn’t your brother’s fault, Kaito. I didn’t suspect a thing…until it was too late.”

 

Tohko says, with a plain tone, “I thought that Kayaba was messed up before, but this takes the cake and then some.”

 

The young man with the anime T-shirt says, “This is like a script in an anime or at least a fanfiction story.”

 

Suguha says, “Well, this isn’t Kaito.”

 

Yuto says, “Anyway, I suspect that the NervGear that I ‘lent’ you is now gone.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Shortly after SAO ended, the government made sure that all of the remaining NervGears were rounded up and destroyed.”

 

Yuto says, “I had the feeling that was the case.”

 

Tohko says, “I’m just glad that nightmare was over.”

 

Kaito says, “But man! Suguha, you are that Sailor Celestial girl that we have been seeing on television lately? Man, you are kicking monster butt out there! With you, it is ‘wham’ and ‘bam’ and they are out of commission.”

 

Suguha responds, nervously, “I wouldn’t say that Kaito.”

 

Tohko says, “No joke, girlfriend! You would be giving your mother a heart attack if she knew that it was you out there battling real monsters.”

 

Suguha responds, with a smirk, “And you aren’t, Tohko?”

 

Tohko gives a nervous expression on her face and Rika asks, “So, these ‘Akiba Freedom Fighters’ is some kind of neighborhood watch?”

 

Yuto says, “That’s right. We patrol the streets of Akiba to make sure that no trouble comes up.”

 

Keiko says, “Wow, that’s a nice thing to do.”

 

Lita says, with a nod, “That’s pretty cool.”

 

Raye says, “Until they stuck their noses in things that we usually handle.”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “No joke. From what you and Trista have told us, these aren’t ‘run of the mill thugs’, they are superhuman and supernatural creatures that are stronger than your average human.”

 

Hotaru asks Trista, “So, these ‘Synthisters’ are like vampires?”

 

Trista says, with a nod, “In a way, yes. However, cross and garlic won’t repel them and they don’t drain people’s blood. They drain their energy and vitality leaving them in deeply lethargic conditions, Firefly.”

 

Ami says, “They sound more like the youma from the Negaverse that we battled during our early days as Sailor Scouts and right now with the Dark Agency.”

 

Trista says, “Exactly, Ami. However, the difference is that youma were created from the darkness itself while Synthisters are humans that gave into more ‘primal desires’ transforming them into these monsters that only know fulfilling these primal desires in a violent manner. The only way to beat them is to expose them to sunlight, but unlike fictional vampires, it doesn’t mean that the sun immediately destroys them. You have to expose as much of their skin as possible to the sunlight since their bodies can’t handle the intense light and radiation that regular humans due despite the damage to the o-zone and other factors. As long as their bodies other than their hands and heads are covered, they can walk around in the daytime as any other human. And also, the sun doesn’t destroy them. It turns them back into a human…with a price.”

 

Mina says, with a winch, “No kidding, Trista.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “If Hotaru didn’t use power to heal them, I think that they would have spent as much time as we did in physical therapy.”

 

Amara says, pointing to Shizuku, “And this girl belongs to a clan of long lived people, maybe close to Lunarians, that hunt these ‘energy vampires’ and they are similar to them at least in terms of aversion to the sun.”

 

Shizuku says, with a nod, “Yes, I am of the Nighteater clan. We are a long lived people and it is our duty to hunt Synthisters that spread chaos to the world, but like them, we are ‘beings of the shadows’.”

 

Rika says, “I was shocked to find out that you are much older than we are. You don’t look any older than any of us!”

 

Trista says, “Technically, she is seventeen years of age…Seventeen NIGHTEATER years of age in which one Nighteater year is equal to ten human years. I remember young Shizuku when I last visited her village which I believe about several decades ago. I hope that your sister is doing well.”

 

Shizuku gives a winch at the word ‘sister’ and she says, “It is nice to see you, again, Sailor Pluto. I am glad that you are doing well.”

 

Trista says, “Thank you, Shizuku. However, I doubt that things are getting better back home.”

 

Shizuku says, “We are resigned to our fate.”

 

Davis says, with a plain tone, “I don’t believe in that kind of stuff, Shizuku-san. I believe that we make our own fate and destiny.”

 

Tai says, “Got that right!”

 

Ami asks Trista, “Does Nighteaters also gain strength from humans in some way?”

 

Trista says, “In a way, yes, but I will leave that explanation for later.”

 

Suguha says, looking Arata, “Man, Arata, you have got it rough.”

 

Kaito says, “Yeah, but can’t your new ‘sister’ do anything? You said that Sailor Moon’s Silver Crystal can ‘purify’ anything right? Well, maybe it can turn our bud back into a human!”

 

Serena says, nervously, “That’s the problem. My crystal purifies things that have been ‘corrupted’ in some form like brainwashing if I have the strength. However, what happened to Arata-san is complicated.”

 

Suguha says, “Shizuku turning Arata into a Nighteater familiar isn’t a ‘corruption’ so to speak, Kaito. Shizuku didn’t turn him into her familiar to corrupt him in anyway. She did it to save his life from the injury combined with his unstable body from being turned into one of those ‘things’.”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “Her action and intentions were pure and that means I can’t use the crystal to purify him since it wasn’t a wicked act at all, but a pure one.”

 

Kaito says, with a sigh, “There goes that idea.”

 

Tohko says, “However, I think that you can at least removed that Synthister part of him, right? Since he was turned into one against his will, he was being ‘corrupted’ in some form and that means that your crystal can rid him of that part.”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “Yes, it’s true. However, if I do that, he will become purely Nighteater since the intention and act of turning him into one was a pure one in the form of saving his life.”

 

Tohko says, “Well, I don’t think that it could get any worse for him. I mean, it could get rid of that food intake that he has to do to satisfy his Synthister nature.”

 

Arata says, “Hey, I’m not that bad!”

 

Tohko asks, “Three beef bowels that you gobble down isn’t bad, Arata?”

 

Arata rubs his head and Shizuku asks Arata, “While I believe that it could be helpful to remove your Synthister nature, you must understand that there is no turning back after that. With your ‘duel nature’, theoretically, since Synthisters can be turned back into humans, it could be done to you too, but once you are completely Nighteater, you can never be human again. What will you decide Arata?”

 

Kaito says, “I don’t think that it is that bad. Sure, you will get more than a ‘sunburn’ if you get exposed to the sun, but look on the bright side, you will live a lot longer and have super-human kick butt strength.”

 

Arata says, drolly, “Geez, thanks.” Arata says, “Well, it would be good not to worry about getting the urge to turn people into ‘living zombies’ by draining them of their energy despite not doing so already.”

 

Yolei says, “Sounds good to me, Arata-san.”

 

Arata says, “Personally, even though I’m resisting what those freaks turned me into, I would rather not worry about it anymore. I say: Goodbye Synthister half and good riddance.”

 

Tohko says, with a smile, “Good idea, Arata. And don’t worry, even when we are as old and gray as pops and you are still young looking, we’ll still be friends.”

 

Yuto says, nervously, “That’s not encouraging, Tohko. We grow old and die and leave Arata all alone in the world? Not exactly the best thing to encourage him with.”

 

Tohko says, nervously, “For once, good point.”

 

Mina whispers to Trista, “Should we tell them about Crystal Tokyo?”

 

Trista responds, with a smile, “I think that it is best kept to ourselves, Mina-chan.”

 

Serena thinks in her mind, “If there is a Crystal Tokyo around after what Kayaba did, Trista. Rini is still around, but that’s no insurance that Crystal Tokyo is going to come around. And personally, Darien-kun and I have been talking it over and we feel the same way. Sure, we were royals in the past, but what right does it give us to rule over the Earth? We love each other in two lifetimes and plan to marry each other to live our lives together possibly forever is possible, but just because Darien was the heir to the throne of the ruling kingdom of Earth in the Silver Millennium and he marries me, does it give us the right to rule? And sure, we want everyone to be happy and give peace to them, but is Crystal Tokyo the only way to do that? And with what Kayaba did, we aren’t sure how ‘messed up’ the timeline has become too, Trista. Anyway, it is in the future, I should live in the here and now for the moment. I have all of my friends, my family in two lifetimes, and the man that I love so much in two lifetimes. I should live for today and help as many people as I can as Serena Tsukino and Sailor Moon and this time, I will take my job really seriously.”

 

However, before Serena could use the Silver Crystal on Arata, they hear a male voice ask, “Suguha Kirigaya?” Everyone whips over to see someone that looks like a plain looking man in a brown business suit in front of them.

 

Suguha responds, “If I am?” The man then takes out a folder and he throws it to her in which she catches with ease causing her to open it with Kazuto and the others gasping to see a picture of Leo and Luna.

 

The man tells Suguha, “Leo and Luna of Team Five-Ds, who you know as Rua and Luca in SAO, I believe.”

 

There are shocked looks and Kazuto asks, with a serious glare, “How do you know that?”

 

The man responds, “My leader has his sources and I’ll have you know that we have captured them.”

 

There are gasps and Asuna asks, stunned, “What?”

 

The man says, pointing to Suguha, “My leader wishes to duel you, so, if you don’t wish for them to be hurt any more than SAO has already done, you should come along Kirigaya-san or do you prefer Sailor Celestial?” There are gasps and/or looks of surprise from the others in which Suguha takes a step forward and the man says, “Don’t try anything with me. I have a special device that will tell my leader that something happened to me and your two friends from SAO are goners.”

 

Kazuto tells Suguha, “Easy, Sugu. I don’t think that this guy is bluffing.”

 

Asuna says, sternly, “You won’t get away with this.”

 

The man responds, “We shall see.”

 

After the man walks away and he is out of sight, the young woman in the maid’s outfit asks, “Why would someone do something like that?”

 

Amara responds, “It’s pretty obvious why.”

 

Darien says, “Suguha’s Etherion powers.”

 

Cody says, “That’s the only logical statement.” Suguha sneers and in fit of anger, she slams her fist into the table and breaks it in half.

 

Kaito says, shocked, “Whoa! You have been working out girl!”

 

Kazuto asks, concerned, “Sugu?”

 

Suguha says, with tears forming in her eyes, “This power of mine…Once again, people are craving it and good people are suffering because of it. It was because of this power that Metallia got into the hearts of humanity and destroyed the Silver Millennium. It was because his selfish desire to bring my power back into this world…that…”

 

Tohko asks, surprised, “Suguha?”

 

Suguha says, her hands turning into fists, “How long…How many more…How much longer before I see another time as the end of the Silver Millennium or another ‘Sword Art Online’?! Damn it!”

 

Serena takes Suguha’s hands and when Suguha looks at Serena, Serena says, with a determined and caring tone, “It won’t happen, Suguha. There will never be another ‘Sword Art Online’. I promise!” Serena hugs Suguha and she returns the hug while the others look on with mixed expressions.

 

Yuto says, “I thought so.”

 

Kaito asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Yuto says, “Suguha has changed, Kaito. She has only been in SAO for just under three months, but I can tell that she isn’t the same Suguha that I saw on that day that I allowed her to take the NervGear I had hidden to try to find a way to break its hold on the surviving victims of SAO.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “You are exactly right, Yuto. SAO has changed Sugu and in plenty of ways, I don’t think for the better.” As Kazuto puts his hands on his sister’s shoulders, he can only fear for BOTH of his sisters’ futures and hearts.

 

(Later that day; Elsewhere in Akiba)

 

In a mysterious battle arena within the Akiba district, Leo and Luna are trapped in a large see-through tube laced with electronics while in the arena, none other than Sayer, former head of the Arcadia Movement, a group of Psychic Duelists that Sayer created in order to conquer the world before it was destroyed by the battles with the Dark Signers some years ago, is standing towards the entrance of the arena with a smirk on his face.

 

Luna asks, “Why are you doing this?”

 

Leo says, with a serious tone, “No duh, Luna! He wants to get Akiza back under his control and get revenge against Yusei!”

 

Sayer says, with a sly smirk, “If it was only that simple…”

 

Just then a familiar male voice says, “Then enlighten us, Sayer.” Everyone then looks to see Yusei, Akiza, Jack, and Crow walking up to them through the entrance of the arena.

 

Sayer says, with a sly smirk, “Yusei Fudo. I’m not surprised that you would figure it out. Your father was a brilliant mind, so, you would be too. Like they say: Like father, like son.”

 

Yusei says, with a serious tone, “And I’m glad that I got all the best that my dad’s genes gave me including his correct sense of right and wrong unlike you, Sayer.”

 

Akiza tells Sayer, “Sayer, that’s enough! I’m not your puppet or your soldier anymore! I’m not that naïve girl that you could easily trick anymore!”

 

Sayer says, “While that’s true, you will always be part of the movement, Akiza. However, right now, the ones that I want for the moment aren’t you and Yusei Fudo.”

 

Jack asks, “Then who?”

 

Just then a familiar female voice says, “Us.” Everyone then looks to see Suguha, with a leaf green version of a Neo Domino City duel disk attached to her left wrist and wearing a strange crystal pendulum around her neck, Kazuto, Davis, Veemon, Sailor Sun, Gatomon, and the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts coming through the door.

 

Our former Signers are shocked and Leo says, stunned, “Luna, look!”

 

Luna says, looking at Sailor Moon, “Sailor Moon…”

 

Jack asks, “Who the heck are you?”

 

Crow responds, pointing to the Sailor Scouts, “Don’t you watch television, Jack? Those are those Sailor Scout super girls that have been fighting those ‘monsters’ on television.”

 

Jack responds, “I know that Crow, but I was talking about those with them.”

 

Sayer says, looking at Suguha, “Ah, Miss Kirigaya, I’m glad that you accepted my invitation.”

 

Suguha retorts, drolly, “Like you gave us any choice, sicko.”

 

Leo says, looking at Kazuto, “Hey, it’s the Black Swordsman!”

 

Luna says, looking at Kazuto too, “You’re right, Leo.” Luna thinks in her mind, looking at Suguha, “Could that mean…?”

 

Sayer tells Suguha, “I see that you have brought an escort. It is an honor to meet you, Miss Moon.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a plain tone, “I’m not impressed by your attitude, scum.”

 

Sayer responds, “I’m not surprised. Now, I see that your ninja boyfriend, Tuxedo Mask, isn’t around, but I’m willing to bet that he is sneaking around in a manner that not even you could detect, Miss Moon. I know all about him. He has a tendency to sneak onto the battlefield in which not even your fellow Scouts can detect him and you only know when he is around when he decides to show himself in a display that obviously means to be a distraction for the enemy to allow you a hit.”

 

Sailor Moon gives a look of surprise and Sailor Mars tells Sailor Moon, “Yeah, but you tend to go ‘boy crazy’, even after you became a couple, to use that opening that he obviously gives you.”

 

Sailor Moon yells out, annoyed, “Whose side are you on, Sailor Mars?!”

 

Suguha gives a mental slap and Sayer says, taking out a device, “I’m not going to give him any opening, Miss Moon. I know that he can hear me and he better show himself right now or else.” He pushes a button on the device and Leo and Luna yelp out in pain as they are shocked!

 

There are multiple gasps and Yusei shouts out, “Luna! Leo!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, strongly, “Stop it!”

 

Sailor Uranus prepares to leap forward and Sayer says, “Do it and that cage will explode!” Sailor Uranus stops in her tracks and Sayer shouts out, “Do you hear me Tuxedo Mask? Come out of hiding and show yourself!” As if on cue, Tuxedo Mask leaps down from his well-concealed hiding spot and Leo and Luna stop getting shocked.

 

Crow asks, surprised, “Where did he come from?”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, with a glare, “Satisfied, Sayer?”

 

Sayer responds, “No. Hands up, Mister Mask. You throws those sharp roses like lightning fast ninja kunai and I have seen on television that you have gotten quicker lately.” Sailor Moon nods his head and Tuxedo Mask puts his arms and hands up in which Sayer says, “If you even twitch, you know what will happen.”

 

Sailor Saturn says, “He seems to know all about us.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a nod, “And that’s what worries me, Firefly.”

 

Sayer says, “And I know that you have a ‘sniper’ in that Sailor Orion girl. I also want her down here immediately.”

 

Sailor Sun says, with a sigh, “Orion, the game is over!” Soon after, Sailor Orion comes down from the open rooftop of the arena and joins up with the others in which she throws her bow onto the floor.

 

Gatomon says, with a snarl, “Rats! He even knows about Orion!”

 

Sailor Sun says, “I know, Gatomon.”

 

Davis says, “That means that he knows about us, too.”

 

Sayer says, pointing to the stage, “Now, Miss Kirigaya, on stage with me.” Sayer tells Yusei and the other former Signers, “And one false move and…Well, you get the idea.” The former Signers snarl at Sayer as Suguha goes over and steps into the arena as the arena completely closes around them and a force-field surrounds them.

 

Kazuto says, shocked, “Sugu!”

 

Suguha asks, seriously, “What is this jerk?”

 

Sayer responds, “Nothing really. It is a special force-field and during our duel, it will drain your strength more and more until I obtain all of your power! I have to admit that I was surprised to hear about such a power, but now, once I combine the power of Etherion with my psychic powers, I will be unstoppable! I will be a god!”

 

Sayer laughs evilly and Jack says, “He has gone nuts!”

 

Yusei thinks in his mind, confused, “Etherion?”

 

Suguha shouts out, “You will get my power over my dead body!”

 

Sayer responds, picking up a golden version of a Neo Domino City duel disk with a dueling deck inside, “Poor choice of words, Miss Kirigaya. I thought that your experience in SAO would have taught you better.”

 

Suguha sneers at him and Crow asks, surprised tone in his voice, “Did he just say SAO? As in Sword Art Online?”

 

Akiza asks, shocked, “Does that mean that girl is an SAO survivor like Leo and Luna?” Yusei goes into deep thought while Sayer attached the golden duel disk to his left wrist while Suguha puts a dueling deck into her duel disk.

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Be careful, Sugu.”

 

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind at the same time, “Please stay safe, sis.”

 

Suguha looks at the crystal necklace around her neck and she thinks in her mind, “I don’t know why I wear this since it, once, belonged to ‘him’, but something inside me tells me that I’m going to need it.” Sayer and Suguha activate their duel disks, their dueling decks are shuffled, and after their life-points counters displays 4000 life-points for each duelist, the two of them draw five cards from each of their decks.

 

“Game on!” Suguha and Sayer say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Suguha: 4000

Sayer: 4000

 

Suguha says, drawing a card, “Ladies first, jerk!”

 

Sayer says, with a smirk, “You are going to need a head start!”

 

Suguha says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I play The Agent of Creation-Venus in attack mode!” Soon after, The Agent of Creation-Venus (1600/0) appears on the field in attack mode and Suguha says, as a card comes out of her deck, “Then I use her ability to lower my life-points by five hundred in order to summon my Mystical Shine Ball in defense mode!” Suguha’s life-points drop by 500 and she puts the card on her duel disk causing Mystical Shine Ball (500/500) to appear in defense mode. Suguha says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “Then I end my turn with two cards face-down!”

 

Current Score:

Suguha: 3500

Sayer: 4000

 

Sayer says, drawing a card, “Is that all? I expected something better from you from what I heard, but all the easier for me!” Sayer says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I first play my Teleport continuous spell card and if you control monsters and I don’t, I can lower my life-points by eight hundred in order to play one psychic monster from my hand.” Sayer’s life-points decrease by 800 points and he says, putting one card on his duel disk, “And now, I play Storm Caller in attack mode!” Soon after, Storm Caller (2300/2000) appears on the field in attack mode and Sayer says, putting one more card on his duel disk, “Next, I play the tuner monster, Krebons, in attack mode as well!” Krebons (1200/400) appears on the field in attack mode and Sayer says, “And this means a lot of trouble for you since I tune my Krebons with Storm Caller to Synchro Summon my Thought Ruler Archfiend!” Krebons then turns into two stars that turn into two rings that surround Storm Caller, making it become transparent, and a column of light appear on the field as Sayer puts a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk causing Thought Ruler Archfiend (2700/2300) to appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Akiza says, concerned, “Oh no! He managed to get his strongest monster out!”

 

Sayer says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “But you aren’t getting out of this so easily! I’m not going to give you any chances! I play Monster Reborn and revive Storm Caller!” Soon after, Storm Caller (2300/2000) reappears on the field in attack mode and Sayer says, putting one more card into the spell/trap slots of his duel disk, “Then I play Emergency Teleport! Now, I can call one level three or below psychic monster from my deck and I think that Psychic Commander will do nicely!” A card comes out of Sayer’s deck, he puts it on his duel disk, and Psychic Commander (1400/800) then appears on the field in attack mode. Sayer says, “And now, I tune my Psychic Commander with my Storm Caller in order to Synchro Summon my newest monster: Hyper Psychic Blaster!” Psychic Commander then turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Storm Caller, causing it to become transparent, again, before another column of light appears on the field in which Sayer puts a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk. Out of the light, Hyper Psychic Blaster (3000/2500) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

There are gasps and Akiza asks, “He has a monster stronger than Thought Ruler Archfiend?”

 

Sayer says, putting the last card in his hand into the spell/trap slots, “Finally, I play Psychic Shatter Storm! With psychic monsters on my field, I can now destroy all spell and trap cards on the field!”

 

As a massive storm hits the field, Suguha says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “I activate my trap: Mini-Guard!” Suguha’s face-down proves to be a trap card with a young child hiding behind a young adult male against a bully and Suguha says, “Thanks to this card, the monster with the weakest attack points on the field goes into defense mode unless it is already in defense mode and its defense points are doubled!” Mystical Shine Ball’s stats go from 500/500 to 500/1000 before her other face-down card and Sayer’s Teleport continuous spell card are destroyed.

 

Sayer says, with a grin, “Like that will help and you are going to see why soon, Miss Kirigaya. But first, due to my spell card, we draw two cards for every spell and trap card destroyed despite whose field it was one.” Suguha and Sayer then draw four new cards in which Suguha can see one of them is a blank spell card.

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, “What’s this? This card can’t help me! How did it get into my deck?”

 

Sayer shouts out, “And now, Blaster, attack her Shine Ball!” As Blaster fires on Mystical Shine Ball, Sayer says, with a smirk, “By the way, you should know that if your defense monster has less defense points than Blaster’s attack points, you take damage equal to their difference!” There are gasp as Blaster vaporizes Mystical Shine Ball and Suguha shouts out in pain as she is hit by the attack and thrown to the floor as she loses 2000 life-points.

 

Kazuto yells out, shocked, “Sugu!” Suguha tries to get to her feet and she then yelps as the field starts to drain her.

 

Sailor Venus says, “They are sucking the life out of her!”

 

Sayer yells out, with an evil smile, “Soon, all of that wonderful power will be mine! Archfiend, attack her Venus now!” Thought Ruler Archfiend then unleashes a psychic electric storm that destroys Venus and Suguha yells out as she is shocked by the attack, due to Sayer’s psychic powers, as she loses 1100 life-points.

 

Kazuto and Sailor Moon shout out, horrified, “No!” Suguha winches from the electric shock and she yelps as the field continues to drain her more causing her to fall to one knee.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, with a snarl, “She can’t take anymore!”

 

Sailor Venus asks, “What can we do?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, with her visor activate, “I don’t know what we can do. Sayer has made sure that caged is rigged in which any tampering will cause it to explode and kill his prisoners.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a snarl, “Or a push from that controller too.” On the meanwhile, Asuna, Rika, and Keiko run into the room in which they gasp to see what’s happening.

 

Keiko says, concerned, “Oh no!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “I thought that we told you to remain outside with the others!”

 

Rika asks, “You think that we can stand around and listen to Suguha’s agony?”

 

Sayer says, with a confident smirk, “It doesn’t really matter to me. This duel is over. My powerful psychic monsters will win it for me next especially since they have boosted my life-points with Blaster boosting it by the difference between Blaster’s attack points and the original defense points of Suguha-san’s Mystical Shine Ball and Archfiend boosting my points by the attack of the pathetic fairy that he just vaporized!” Everyone then sees that Sayer’s life-points got increased by 3600 more points and Sayer says, “I’ll end my turn and this is your last turn, my dear! Use it well!”

 

Current Score:

Suguha: 400

Sayer: 6800

 

Sailor Mars asks, “But how? His life-points are way over Suguha’s life-points! How can she turn this around?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “And she can’t use spells or traps to target his psychic monsters, thanks to his Archfiend’s ability.”

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, looking at her cards including a monster card known as Odd-Eyes Dragon (2500/2000), which has a picture of red dragon with a green left eye and red right eye, “What…What can I do? Leo and Luna are counting on me, but what can I do? There is nothing in my hand that can help me turn this around especially this useless spell card!”

 

As Suguha shows signs of nervousness, Sailor Moon says in a low voice, concerned and pleadingly, “Come on, sis…” As Suguha, who is on one knee, stares at Sayer, figuring out at what to do, a strange mist flows into the room and confusing everyone.

 

Rika asks, stunned and confused, “What’s going on?”

 

Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “Are you going to run away? Give into a mere game?”

 

There are multiple gasps and Sailor Mars shouts out, “I know that voice anywhere!” They hear footsteps and everyone looks to see out of the mist, Akihiko Kayaba, in his SAO avatar of Heathcliff, looking at them.

 

There are gasps and Kazuto says, stunned, “No way!”


Asuna asks, shocked, “Commander…Kayaba?”

 

Sayer asks, hearing Asuna’s words, “Wait! Kayaba? Akihiko Kayaba?”

 

Suguha says, with a glare, “You!”

 

Heathcliff tells Suguha, “I ask you, again, Selene: Are you running away?”

 

Suguha shouts out, with a glare, “What was that?”

 

Heathcliff responds, “You know what I am talking about, Selene. Despite his power, this is only a game and you are losing a mere game. You soil the memory of our battle at the Ruby Palace with this.”

 

Suguha glares at Heathcliff and she yells out, annoyed tone in her voice, “Stay out of this and stay in the grave, Kayaba!”

 

Heathcliff retorts, “Then prove me wrong, Selene. Serenity and Kirito showed me that human willpower could surpass any computer system, but you showed me the truth depths of the power of human will and heart! Power that can do anything and have endless possibilities! Now, get up, Selene! Get up, Celestial!”

 

Suguha says, strongly, “You want to see ‘that power’ again? Fine! I will show you that I have far surpassed you!” As Suguha’s deck in her duel disk glows, she puts her hand on the top of her deck and she yells out, “I draw!” But then the crystal around her neck glow with a bright light and everyone gasps as Suguha’s duel disk changes completely in which while it has the top and body of a Neo Domino City Duel Disk, there is a display screen on top with a slot below the screen with pop up slot for the Extra Deck within the Duel Disk in which the monster slots has become a ‘blade’ made of energy with extra monster card like slot on each side of the ‘blade’ for a total of seven slots on the duel disk in which five of them are registered as monster card zones. Suguha then sees some of the cards in her hands take on new forms and new information comes to her mind. Suguha then displays two monster cards, Stargazer Magician (1200/2400) and Timegazer Magician (1200/600), both of whom have card ‘borders’ having orange coloring in the top half like an effect monster while the bottom half is green like a spell card, in which she says, “I set scale one, Stargazer Magician, and scale eight Timegazer Magician, in the Pendulum Zones and set the Pendulum Scale!” Suguha puts the cards in the two zones that are on the edges of the ‘blade’ of her new duel disk causing the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colored letters to appear in the monster card zones for a second in which the two said monsters appear in columns of light with one column of light on either side of Suguha with the number 1 appear below Stargazer while the number 8 appears below Timegazer.

 

Sayer shouts out, shocked tone in his voice, “What kind of trick is this?”

 

Sailor Venus asks, showing a lot of confusion in his expression, “Wait! Pendulum Zones? Pendulum Scale?”

 

Sailor Mercury responds, also confused like Sailor Venus, “I have no idea.”

 

As a crystal pendulum appears on Suguha’s field and swinging between the two columns of light, Suguha shouts out, “Now, I can summon monsters that are level two through seven once per turn! Now, swing Soul Pendulum!” Suguha puts three cards on her duel disk and she yells out, “Pendulum Summon! Time to rock my friends: Tuner monster, Rose, Warrior of Revenge, Rose Archer, and the mighty dragon of dimensions with the duel colored eyes: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears in the sky, three beams of light come out, and out of those lights, Rose, Warrior of Revenge (1600/600), Rose Archer (1000/100), and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000), which looks like Odd-Eyes Dragon, but it looks like a bigger and stronger version with the protrusions coming out of the back are bigger with two green orbs, one large and one small, on the right one and a red orb attached to the left one with dragon-like horns on its head, appears on the field in attack mode. Soon after, Suguha’s Sailor Scout broach glows and it glows in unison with Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and the crystal pendulum around her neck causing her to transform into Valkyrie Sailor Celestial with her new duel disk attached to her left gantlet.

 

From his and Luna’s prison, Leo shouts out, “It’s her: The one that beat Kayaba!”

 

Luna says, amazed, “Sailor Celestial!”

 

The former Signers gasp in shock and Jack asks, “She is the one that beat Kayaba?”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “What’s going on?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, stunned, “That dragon isn’t normal. Sailor Celestial has just awoken a great power!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “And that dragon is the source of that power.”

 

Tuxedo Mask thinks in his mind, “But what has Sailor Celestial unleashed?”

 

Crow asks Yusei, “What’s going on here, Yusei? That dragon is level seven, so, she shouldn’t be able to summon it, right?”

 

Yusei says, shaking his head, “Not normally, but since the duel disks don’t show an error…”

 

Jack says, finishing for Yusei, “…Her summoning method is one hundred percent legal.”

 

Akiza says, amazed, “She just used a brand new summoning method no one has ever used or seen before!”

 

Sayer says, with a sneer, “So, what? I’m still going to win!”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, strongly, “Wrong, jerk! And now, I tune Rose, the Warrior of Revenge with Rose Archer!” Rose, the Warrior of Revenge turns into four stars that turn into four rings that surround Rose Archer making it become transparent, and as she gets a Synchro Monster card from her Extra Deck, a column of light appears on the field.

 

At that moment, Akiza senses something and she thinks, “What’s this feeling?” She then looks to see feels a ‘shaking’ coming from her pocket and she takes out her deck in which she thinks, “I sense something from my deck! My Black Rose Dragon! It feels like it senses something!”

 

Suguha then chants out, “Lofty rose that buds in a garden of integrity! Bloom here, watered by the blue moonlight! Synchro Summon!” Suguha puts the Synchro Monster card on her duel disk and she shouts out, “Now, meet my dragon: Black Rose Moonlight Dragon!” Out of the column of light, Black Rose Moonlight Dragon (2400/1800), an exact duplicate of Black Rose Dragon expect a little ‘brighter’ in color, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Everyone is shocked and Leo shouts out, “No way!”

 

Luna asks, “Black Rose Dragon?”

 

Crow asks, stunned, “Another Black Rose Dragon?”

 

Sayer asks, stunned, “That’s not possible!”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, “Oh, it is possible! Next, I play her ability! When Black Rose Moonlight Dragon is summoned to the field, one special summoned monster has got to hit the road and return to a player’s hand! But since you only got Synchro Monsters, they hit the road back to your deck and say goodbye to your Archfiend!” Sailor Celestial says, snapping her fingers, “Black Rose, sing his monster’s swan song! Rose Ballad!” A twister forms around Thought Ruler Archfiend as the monster vanishes from the field and Sayer is forced to return the card to his Extra Deck.

 

Crow asks, confused, “Hold on! Why did she get rid of that one?”

 

Yusei says, with a smile, “She made a smart move, Crow.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting the spell card that was used to be blank into the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play Pendulum Zero! Thanks to this card, since I have pendulum monsters on my field and in my Pendulum Zones, I can make one monster on your field have zero attack points!”

 

Sayer shouts out, stunned, “No way!” Soon after, Hyper Psychic Blaster roars out as it goes from 3000/2500 to 0/2500 nearly instantly!

 

Jack says, with a smirk, “I get it! She got rid of his Archfiend due to its ability negating spell and trap cards that target his monsters, so, her spells can give her the chance to crush him!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting one more card into the spell/trap slots, “And now, the card that’s going to end this duel! I play my Synchro Gift! Now, I transfer the power of my Black Rose Moonlight Dragon to Odd-Eyes until the end this turn and it means your end, Sayer-teme!” Black Rose Moonlight Dragon roars as it glows and sends energy into Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon causing Black Rose Moonlight Dragon to go from 2400/1800 to 0/1800 while Odd-Eyes goes from 2500/2000 to 4900/2000! Sailor Celestial roars out, “Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, torch this loser back to the minor leagues! It’s time kick his butt with Spiraling Strike Burst!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon leaps high into the sky and unleashes a powerful breath attack from its mouth right at the weakened Hyper Psychic Blaster.

 

Sayer says, with a sneer, “This duel is far from over!”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, “It is, Sayer! Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, when it battles an enemy monster, can inflict double the battle damage!”

 

There are gasps of shock and Sayer says, flabbergasted since he knew what this meant, “No, it can’t be!”

 

Sailor Celestial replies, “This is justice for you, jerk! Odd-Eyes, end this with Reaction Force!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon’s attack increases in strength, slams into Hyper Psychic Blaster, causing it to shatter into pieces, and Sayer screams out as the attack slams into him with such terrific force that sends him flying out of the arena while shattering the force-field at the same time as Sayer loses 9800 life-points, ending the duel immediately.

 

Final Score:

Sailor Celestial: 400

Sayer: 0

 

With the end of the duel, the final holograms vanish while the controller that Sayer held, which was blown off him by Odd-Eyes’ attack, lands on the floor, sparks as it malfunctions, and the see-through tube-like prison of Leo and Luna opens up to let them go.

 

Leo says, “We’re free!” Immediately, Leo grabs Luna’s hand and the two of them rush out of their prison to their friends while a group of people clad in the clothing of the Arcadia Movement rush over to their defeated leader, but they are stopped by a rain of roses that lands all around them in which they turn only to get surrounded and thrown down to the ground by Sailor Moon, Sailor Sun, and the rest of the Sailor Scouts, minus Sailor Celestial, who turns to look at Heathcliff, who gives a smirk as he fades away along with the mist as Kazuto, Asuna, Rika, Keiko, and Sailor Moon, leaving Sayer to the others, rush up to her.

 

Kazuto asks Sailor Celestial, “Are you okay?”

 

Asuna asks, concerned, “What hurts?”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, with a winch, “As Davis would say: Everything, but my earlobes, Asuna.”

 

Davis says, with a smirk, “Very funny.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, holding a quite battered and unconscious Sayer, “He is out like a light.”

 

Kazuto says, “We need to get answers from him.” Just then Kazuto, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Celestial ‘sense’ something and Kazuto says, glancing up, “Uranus, above you!” Sailor Uranus whips her head to look up only for a line to come down, wrap around Sayer’s waist, and yank him from Uranus’ grip in which the unconscious Sayer comes into the hands of ninja in grey colored ninja gear.

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Black Spider ninja!” Before anything could be said or done, the ninja unleash multiple spheres that create a massive amount of smoke in the arena and causing everyone else that’s conscious to cough from the smoke until Sailor Celestial creates a magical wind that dispels the smoke in which it is shown that Kazuto went to ‘cover’ Asuna, Keiko, and Rika with Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial doing the same for all four of them in which Kazuto has his two Keyblades from SAO, Remains Heart and Dark Repulser, in his hands.

 

Keiko says, amazed, “Kirito…Kazuto-san…”

 

Rik a asks, stunned, “Those…?”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “The Keyblades weren’t ‘game items’, Liz. They are actual weapons and I had still mine. I just never got the chance to use much less train with them until recently.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “Are you okay?”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “We’re fine.” Sailor Celestial then flies up through the open roof with Sailor Moon following her and the two of them look around, but there is no sign of Sayer and the Black Spider ninja.

 

Sailor Moon says, “Not surprising. They are ninja after all.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “No kidding, sis.” Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial float back down in which Tuxedo Mask and the other Sailor Scouts have the people wearing the Arcadia Movement clothing are tied up and unconscious.

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “Since they only took Sayer and not them, he knows something that they didn’t want getting out.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Maybe on what or who told him about Sailor Celestial.” Just then they hear someone clearing their throat and they look to see the former Signers looking at them with Jack glaring at them the most.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Oh, crap.”

 

Jack asks, with his classic serious glare, “Mind telling us what’s going on here?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a groan, “This is getting out of hand.”

 

June 30, 2025, Neo Domino City

 

Within Neo Domino City, Lazar comes up to a large screen with a group of men and women with their features obscured.

 

Lazar tells them, “Ladies and gentlemen. There was a large amount of summoning energy in Akiba earlier today.”

 

One of the males of the group asks, “What kind?”

 

Lazar responds, “It was a new form of summoning known Pendulum, sir.” There are gasps and Lazar snaps his fingers causing a screen showing the duel between Suguha/Sailor Celestial and Sayer.

 

When it is done, one of the female figure says, “It seems she has opened the box that Kayaba has left us.”

 

Another male figure says, “The final summoning method has been unveiled and now, we have Fusion, Synchro, XYZ, and now, Pendulum. The battle for the four dimensions has begun and the first stage of the war has started.”

 

Lazar says, “There is also something else.” When the figures on the screen look at Lazar, he says, “There seems to be strange energy coming from nearby Tenbi Academy and we don’t believe that it is related to the students of that school.” When Lazar snaps his fingers, a holographic screen appears and the figures focus on the holographic screen for a minute.

 

The female figure says, “You are right to be suspicious, Lazar. Leak information to the Digidestined and Sailor Scouts and make sure that it can’t be traced back to you or us.”

 

Lazar responds, “Understood, ma’am.”

 

The first male figure to speak says, “We are in a trying time now, Lazar. So far, there have been only two of the new Signers found, but I doubt that will be the case for much longer.”

 

Lazar asks, confused, “Why do you say that sir?”

 

The first male figure responds, “Call it a hunch, Lazar.” After the screen with figures turns to static to show that the telecommunications has been cut, Lazar is left very confused at what the male figure meant by that.

 

June 30, 2025, Unknown location

 

Deep within an unknown lab, there is a huge human sized see-through tube where we find a young man of 16 years of age with spiky blond hair, three whisker marks on each cheek, and he is opening his eyes to show his blue eyes as he is looking around to see himself inside of the tube, emerged in some kind of liquid within the tube, and a breathing mask over his nose and mouth to allow him to breath in which he looks around in panic where he sees two more tubes like the one that he is in and these tubes contain two young women of his age with the first one having short pink hair and jade green eyes while other has dark blue long flowing hair in a hime cut and lavender-white pupiless eyes.

 

Just then a male voice says, “I see that they are awake.” The blond haired male then looks to see a man with blond hair and wearing a white pinstripe business suit walking up with a young man in his twenties with buzz cut brown hair, he has muscular build, and his outfit consists of black, sleeveless hoodie which exposes the front of his torso and baggy stone-washed jeans complete with wristbands and a belt with a pouch on his right hip.

 

As the blond male in the tube struggles, the young man with brown hair responds, “Don’t even try kid. We know about your chakra and we have sealed it off along with your two girlfriends over there. It isn’t too hard since we know everything about you, Uzumaki.”

 

The blond’s blue eyes grow wide and the blond haired male wearing the business suit, whose facial features are obscured, says, “Let’s just say that around here, you and your female companions are quite famous, Mister Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze.” The blond, Naruto, can’t help to have his eyes go even wider, if possible, as the older blond with the business suit makes a motion in which Naruto and the two females in the tubes groan and squirm as the liquid in the tubes glow causing them to winch and squirm like they are being shocked or something.

 

The brown haired male says, “Anyway, dad, we’ve got a problem. The Mugen Tenshin runaway has gotten her hands on Kayaba’s journals and even worse, those little girls have gotten their hands on them.”

 

The older blond in the business suit responds, “I know and I heard that Sayer failed to get Celestial’s energies. Well, it is no matter. We have what we need for Projects Omega and Phase Five.”

 

The brown haired male says, “It is still pretty weird seeing anime characters coming to life, dad.”

 

The older blond in the business suit says, with a nod, “Yes, it is like science fiction come to life. However, thanks to the Queen’s Gate, it is real now. Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, Sakura Haruno, and Hinata Hyuga are perfect for these two projects. Naruto, thanks to the regenerative powers of his combined Uzumaki heritage and the Biju within him, Sakura Haruno, because she has no bloodlines and yet, ultimate potential, making her the perfect genetic ‘blank slate’ to test upon, and Hinata Hyuga, with similar potential and the ability to unlock the power of the evolved form of her Byakugan and even the mother of the Six Path Sage, the ‘Rabbit Demon’, Kaguya.”

 

The brown hair male says, “Well, it is the same as the kid seeing he has a lot of the same ‘potential’ in that area.”

 

The older blond in the business suit responds, “True, Rig. And thanks to Tenbi Academy being nearby, we have the perfect cover despite the Sailor Scouts getting all that information from Kayaba. He didn’t know as much as he thought and those silly girls are dealing with the monster attacks in Tokyo at this moment.”

 

The brown haired male says, “Perfect time to make our move.” As the brown haired male looks at Naruto and the two struggling females, the brown haired male says, with a sly smirk, “Those kids better be sure that we have modified the Captain America Super Soldier formula for them correctly or they are going to be in a lot of pain.”

 

The older blond in the business suit replies, “We have taken samples of their DNA and if necessary, we can always try again. However, I doubt that will be the case…At least for Mister Uzumaki. If he has what we believe he has, we won’t need any of Sailor Celestial’s energies, my son.”

 

The brown haired male responds, with a smirk, “We’ll have all of the Etherion that we will need. Sailor Celestial won’t be the only one with that power anymore.” As they look on, Naruto continues to squirm and a familiar gold, silver, bronze, white, and black colored energy starts to come out of him.

 

End of Chapter 1

 

And this is it, everyone! This is the first chapter of a new story and as you can see, Naruto is going to be a major part of the crossovers in this story. In fact, there are going to be a lot of crossover since this is a Mega Crossover story, but not all of the crossovers are going to be major parts of this story. Plenty of the crossovers are just going to play ‘minor parts’ or it is going to be just elements of those stories that are going to be part of this fanfiction. You are going to have to wait and see what’s going to be a major or minor part of this story, everyone! However, there is also something else: You might have seen plenty of OOC, which I have already warned about, coming from Serena and Suguha, too. A good part of this story will cover their ‘personal struggles’ from their experiences in Hollow Fragment, folks.

 

Also, you should know that this story is going to be huge. My original plan was to make it at least double the size of Hollow Fragment, but it might be bigger than that and that’s going to be a problem. You probably get that I have ‘problems’ with stories that are over 30 chapters in length. Anyway, I’m going to take the tangent of my SAO Shippuden and put it into arcs through unlike that story, I won’t be counting them as Arc 1, 2, etc. Plus, these ‘arcs’ will be fifteen chapters and I plan to post this story’s chapters in fifteen chapter intervals hopefully making it more manageable. Wish me luck, folks! Anyway, read and review to tell me what you think and no flames, please! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!