Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Into new Myth-Busting Worlds ( Chapter 12 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Anyway, we’ve come to the latest chapter of this story and it seems like things are mainly happening in the real world. Well, don’t worry, there is going to be plenty of ‘virtual world action’ pretty soon, but it may not be what you think. Anyway, in the last chapter, it seems there is a major rift between Naruto and his parents with Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Kakashi, but I think that there are plenty of valid reasons on why that’s happening. And yes, Naruto is going to be quite OOC in this story, but he is going to still be much like himself since I made sure to leave his classic ‘verbal tick’. Yet, again, I’m going to sound like a broken record, again, but before I start this chapter, I would like to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, 12 Beast, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

Chapter 12: Into new Myth-Busting Worlds

 

July 17, 2025, Hayabusa Village

 

Inside of Hayabusa Village, we find Ryu, Kasumi, Momiji, Tuxedo Mask, the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts that reside in Juuban, in Scout form, our Digidestined and their Digimon partners, Sailor Celestial, Kazuto, Asuna, Rika, Keiko, Sailor Orion, Kotone, Ryoutarou, Jun, Naruto, his parents, Sakura, Hinata, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Shizune, Kakashi, Kiba Inuzuka and his dog, Akamaru, Shino Aburame, Yamato, Might Guy, Neji Hyuga, Rock Lee, Tenten, Asuma, Ino Yamanaka, Choji Akimichi, and Shikamaru Nara. They are in a discussion at what happened with Danzo while his two former ROOT members, now completely powerless thanks to Sailor Celestial’s powers, are tied up and being watched by Kasumi and Momiji with their weapons at the ready despite them being completely disarmed.

 

Shikamaru says, plainly, “Troublesome.”

 

Jiraiya asks, “So, the Uchiha knows everything, huh?”

 

Kushina says, “Yep. He is most likely ranting and raving about ‘revolution’ in which he plans to destroy the ninja system in order to bring ‘peace’ to our world.”

 

Choji says, “That’s nuts!”

 

Naruto says, “That’s the Teme’s way of thinking now. I don’t support it, but I really can’t blame him for thinking that way.” When the others look at Naruto, he says, “Look at his life. His clan was blamed for what happened when Obito, following Madara Uchiha’s plan, which he doesn’t know he is Zetsu’s and Kaguya’s puppet himself, released the Nine-Tailed Fox from mom and used the fox to attack the village in which only Wood Style and Sharingan can control a Biju. While clan had no right to do something that could have started a world war, they were blamed for something that wasn’t their fault and not in their control.”

 

Minato says, glaring at Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Kakashi, “That reminds me of a certain boy that’s my and Kushina’s flesh and blood.”

 

The three said ninja winch and Naruto says, continuing, “Old Man Third Hokage tried to stop it, but in the end, Itachi, a believer in the ways of the First Hokage, was forced to take out the clan in which his precious younger brother was threatened by Danzo for ‘the good of the village’. I have to admit that the world was at stake too, believe it, but Sasuke’s clan wasn’t the only clan that suffered this fate. Namely, the bloodline clans in Mist and the Land of Water suffered such a horrible fate. While it was Obito controlling the Fourth Mizukage, it is shown that this kind of thing doesn’t need some kind of ‘manipulation’ for it to happen, believe it. In fact, the whole system is what created people like me and guess what? You call the Biju demons and in fact, you used them by sealing them in people, which like me they had no choice in the matter, and you used or want to use the Biju, like Kurama, as weapons of war! No wonder that the Biju are pissed off at humanity!”

 

Kurama says, excitedly, “You had better tell them kit!”

 

Naruto says, with a stern tone, “Old Man Six Path created Kurama and his brothers and sister Biju in order to protect the world from the return of the Ten-Tails and people hunted them down just for power! It shouldn’t be surprising that we have such a messed up world, believe it!”

 

Yamato responds, “And what do you intend to do?”

 

Naruto replies, “Duh, Yamato-sensei. I intend to release the Biju and give them a chance for freedom and peace away from people that intend to use them as weapons!”

 

Kurama says, amazed, “Kit…”

& nbsp;

Jiraiya says, stunned, “Whoa, Naruto…!!”

 

Naruto responds, with a glare, “Don’t you ‘whoa me’, you perverted and bad excuse of a godfather! Now that I know the truth of the Biju, they were never meant to be weapons of war! They aren’t mindless monsters! They are intelligent living beings and after all the crap that humanity has done for them, they deserve to be treated as such, believe it!”

 

Kurama says, “Finally, someone gets it!”

 

Shino says, “You have to admit that Naruto has a logical point. Based on this information, humanity would be consider the ‘demons’ not the Biju since humans basically enslaved the Biju to do their whim by sealing them in people to use their power for their own selfish needs.”

 

Shikamaru says, “What a drag. Naruto just turned our beliefs upside down and he is telling the truth of that matter.”

 

Kakashi says, “I still can’t believe that Obito…”

 

Minato tells Kakashi, “Why don’t you open your eyes, Kakashi? Obito survived the battle and he betrayed you in which he betrayed my family and I most of all! He is following Madara’s plan and he is a danger to the world now! You didn’t mean to kill Rin! In fact, you wanted to get her to me or Kushina in order to modify the seal to make sure that it didn’t work like it was made, but Madara made it impossible with those Mist ninja that he manipulated to drive you to the Leaf in order to drive you to kill Rin in front of Obito’s eyes to make him fall to darkness!”

 

Kakashi says, “But that…”

 

Minato responds, with a stern tone, “He may be a victim of Madara’s manipulations, but he is still a danger to the world and his mind is so warped that he won’t listen to reason. He will come after Naruto and Naruko just to get his hands on the Nine-Tailed Fox to complete Madara’s and, as well as by extension through Zetsu, Kaguya’s plan. If things come to ahead, I won’t hesitate to strip Obito of his life to protect the good people in the world.”

 

Kushina says, “Like the ones that my son met outside of the Leaf village.”

 

Naruto says, “Like I will have to end Sasuke if necessary.”

 

Ino says, nervously, “But…”

 

Sakura tells Ino, annoyed, “Oh, grow up, Ino-Pig!” When everyone looks at Sakura, she says, “After what you learned about Sasuke and his clan, you are still following him like a dog on a leash? He is threatening to cause untold chaos and destruction in our world for his version of peace now! He has to be stopped!”

 

Plenty of the newly arrived Leaf ninja are surprised and Choji says, “Well, that’s a surprise.”

 

Kiba says, “Never thought I see the day.”

 

Sakura glares at Kiba and Choji, causing them to get nervous, and Ino asks, “What happened to you, Forehead?”

 

Sakura responds, “I grew up, that’s all.” Sakura says, with a sigh, “After reading those manga based on our world and they show how accurate about how I was in the past, I had to reflect on my life and it showed how badly that I screwed up my life. The reason that I started to follow Sasuke in the past was probably due I was tired living your shadow and I wanted to prove your equal. So, when I found that you had a crush on Sasuke, I ended it to start a competition between us and when I beat you, I could be your equal, but all I ended up was a stupid fangirl.” Sakura says, with a solemn tone, “Back then, I called myself a kunoichi when I got to Team Seven, but I was a joke. Compared to Naruto and Sasuke, I was nothing and less than nothing. Sasuke and especially Naruto were superior to me in every way. I called Naruto a loser when it was in fact I was the real loser. Naruto never had any parents because they were taken by him because the attack by Obito on the day of his birth and the village spitting on the grave of the Fourth Hokage and his wife for what they did to Naruto. Naruto rose above them and became a better person. He is a better person than them…A better person than I ever was.”

 

There are plenty of people that are shocked by her statement and Sailor Uranus whispers, “It looks like the Haruno girl got it knocked into her head.”

 

Shikamaru thinks in his mind, “I never thought that I hear Sakura say that. This is going to be really troublesome.”

 

Sakura says, “When Lady Tsunade took me and trained me, I finally became a true kunoichi when she pounded into my hand on what I had to be to be a true medical ninja and it showed. Before I could barely perform anything and my book smarts were useless in which I could barely stand up to fellow Genin, but now, I saved the life of the Kazekage’s brother and assisted Lady Chiyo, an elite elder of the Sand Village, defeat her own son, an infamous top ranked criminal ninja, Sasori of the Red Sand! What if I didn’t waste that time obsessing over Sasuke and training to be a true kunoichi back then? What level could I have been now if I started before then? And knowing the truth about Sasuke and going over what happened with him, it makes one think, Ino-Pig. Anyway, I modified Naruto’s promise to bring Sasuke, but he can bring back in any condition. I also made him promise to end the Curse of Hatred no matter what.”

 

There are surprised looks from the newly arrived ninja and Neji asks, “So, you have given up on Sasuke, huh?”

 

Ino yells out, stunned, “What?”

 

Naruto says, “No, she hasn’t. Sakura just realized that it may take to do what it takes to stop the Teme once and for all. Personally, I still believe that there is a chance for him to be redeemed, but if he gives up that chance, I won’t hesitate and end the line of Indra, the Uchiha clan, once and for all, believe it.”

 

Hinata thinks in her mind, amazed, “Sakura…Naruto-kun…”

 

I no wanted to speak and Shikamaru tells Ino, “Troublesome, Ino. Don’t be a drag and irritated Naruto, Sakura, and Naruto’s parents especially since they have a friend that strip us of the power to use chakra for good.”

 

Jiraiya says, looking at Sailor Celestial, “Seeing about her, I have to say that kind of power is quite ‘interesting’ not to mention that she is a babe…” However, he flinches from deadly ‘I’m going to kill you’ glares from Kazuto, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Celestial herself.

 

Ryoutarou says, shaking his head, “Jiraiya-dono, dude, not a good idea.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a dangerous tone in her voice, “Want me to give you a demonstration of that power? I would be willing to show up close and personal!”

 

Kazuto says, with a deadly glare, “Afterwards, I can show you why it isn’t a good idea to leer at my sister!”

 

Jiraiya hides behind Tsunade and he says, nervously, “No! No! That’s okay!”

 

Tsunade shakes her head and Kushina tells Minato, “And he is supposed to be a legendary ninja?”

 

Minato and Naruto say in unison, “We keep asking that same question every single day!”

 

Jiraiya says, annoyed, “Hey!”

 

Naruto and Kushina shout out in unison, “Can it, Pervy Sage!”

 

Jiraiya flinches and Tenten says, amazed, “Wow. Lady Kushina and Naruto are mother and son.”

 

Kakashi thinks in his mind, “It isn’t surprising since Naruto got his personality quirks from his mother showing that while he got much of his looks from Minato-sensei, his Uzumaki genes are more dominate than anything else.”

 

During this same time, Tsunade thinks in her mind, looking at Sailor Celestial and Sailor Moon, “These two may not wield chakra, but it doesn’t mean that they don’t wield great power and I can tell that they are powerful. However, Jiraiya has a right to be weary of them. I see great pain, agony, and darkness in their eyes.” Sailor Mars and Sailor Uranus notices Tsunade looking at the two Moon Princesses and their eyes narrow at her in which they glance at Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Pluto, in which their nod their heads at some kind of unsaid agreement. Just then a bright glow comes from Sailor Moon’s sub-space pocket causing everyone to look at her.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “What’s going on Sailor Moon?”

 

Sailor Moon responds, “I don’t know, Jupiter.” Sailor Moon takes out her Duel Monsters’ deck and she asks, “My deck?” She then goes through her deck and finds her Ancient Fairy Dragon (2100/3000) Synchro Monster card is glowing in which she asks, “My Ancient Fairy Dragon card?” Just then she is engulfed from light coming from the card itself and it starts to engulf everyone around her.

 

Davis yells out, “Here we go again!” Everyone then yelps out as they are engulfed by the light and when the light fades only Ryu, Kasumi, Momiji, and the two depowered ROOT ninja are left.

 

Kasumi says, shocked, “They’re gone!”

 

Ryu says, “It seems like Ancient Fairy is in need of Sailor Moon’s assistance and she took along plenty of others for the ‘ride’.”

 

Momiji asks, “Why are we still here?”

 

Ryu says, motioning to the ROOT ninja, “Someone needs to keep them contained despite them being stripped of their abilities by Sailor Celestial and I don’t think they are allowed in the sacred realm of the Duel Monsters.” Kasumi and Momiji nod their heads in agreement and move to put them into a ‘safe place’ for the time being in which Ryu thinks in his mind, looking deeper into the village, “We also need to make sure that SHE remains safe.” Within one of the undamaged buildings in the Hayabusa Village, Naruko, the female clone of Naruto, still lies in a deep sleep after being knocked while losing control of herself and the half of the Nine-Tailed Fox’s chakra that she gained transferred from Minato when she learned the truth about her existence.

 

July 17, 2025, Duel Monsters Spirit Realm

 

Inside of the home realm of the ‘spirits’ of Duel Monsters, the group that was teleported from Hayabusa Village appears and plenty of them look around in confusion.

 

Choji asks, “What’s going on?”

 

Ino yells out, glaring at the Sailor Scouts, “Hey, what kind of trick is this?”

 

Sailor Jupiter retorts, with a deadly glare while sparking electric energy, “We should be asking you the same thing!”

 

Rika yelps out and she says, pointing ahead, “Maybe we should be asking about what those are!” When everyone looks where Rika is pointing, they are shocked to see various monsters from the Duel Monsters card game all over the grassy field that they are on.

 

Sailor Saturn asks, surprised, “Monsters?”

 

Kazuto says, “Not just any monsters, Saturn. Those are the same monsters as Duel Monsters.”

 

There are plenty of stunned looks and Ryoutarou asks, shocked, “You are kidding me?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “It shouldn’t be too surprising to you, Ryoutarou. Remember, Duel Monsters is linked to mystical forces like the Millennium Items and the Shadow Games of Ancient Egypt and the Crimson Dragon and the People of the Stars ranging from five to ten thousand years ago with the battles with all of the Earthbound Immortals. The monsters are real and this is their home realm.”

 

Keiko asks, “The home of the monsters of Duel Monsters, Pluto?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a smile, “That’s right, Keiko. This is what’s known as ‘Duel Monsters Spirit Realm’. Not sure that it is completely accurate, but this is the home realm of all monsters that you would find in Duel Monsters.”

 

Naruto says, amazed, “No way!”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, pointing to the ‘Duel Monsters Spirits’ all around, “Um, what do you call this Naruto?”

 

A few of the Leaf ninja perform what’s necessary to dispel Genjutsu and Neji says, seeing this, “This is no Genjutsu. My Byakugan can tell.”

 

Hinata says, “It’s amazing.”

 

Sailor Mars says, “I’ll say. The energies around here around incredible.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Yet, the wind here is peaceful and serene.”

 

Sailor Orion says, nodding her head, “Incredible.”

 

Asuna asks, “But how did we get here?”

 

Just then a familiar female voice says, “I believe that I can answer that young human.” Everyone then looks to see the real Ancient Fairy Dragon flying down and landing right in front of them.

 

Kiba asks, stunned, “What the heck?”

 

Sailor Moon asks, surprised, “Ancient Fairy?”

 

Ancient Fairy Dragon responds, “Yes, your majesty. I used my power to bring you to our realm.”

 

Rika says, “That’s our Moon girl’s dragon, huh? I’ve seen it before, but not this close.”

 

Keiko says, amazed, “She’s pretty.”

 

Hinata says, with a nod, “I agree, Keiko.” When Hinata looks at Keiko, she says, surprised, “Keiko! Your clothing!” Keiko looks at herself and she is shocked to see that she is dressed exactly as she was as Silica in SAO when the others look at Keiko, they are shocked too in which Kazuto, Asuna, Rika, Kotone, and Ryoutarou are shocked to find that they are dressed in the outfits of their SAO avatars through Rika’s hair and eyes remain the same as they are in the real world.

 

Asuna asks, “What’s going on here?”

 

Kazuto says, “This is a ‘mystical and spiritual place’, so, the power of this place dressed us that reflected our ‘other selves’ through they dressed us in our SAO avatars since I don’t think that can turn humans into fairies…I think.”

 

Ancient Fairy Dragon responds, with a nod, “Your ‘theory’ is well-founded and correct, Kazuto Kirigaya.”

 

Ryoutarou asks, “Okay, so, why are we here?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I think that Ancient Fairy was trying to call out Sailor Moon along with us, Sailor Scouts, and the rest of you got caught in the transport.”

 

Ancient Fairy Dragon says, with a kind smile, “Princess Selene is correct. I am a dragon of great power, but I am not all-powerful nor am I perfect either.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “So, why did you call me, Ancient Fairy?”

 

Ancient Fairy Dragon responds, with a sigh, “I wish that it was under better circumstances that we meet in person, my new partner, but I called you because of situation or should I say, a person that has caused you much pain in two lifetimes and in recent years.”

 

Kazuto asks, realizing what Ancient Fairy Dragon, “Kayaba? He is here in this world?”

 

There are gaps and Ancient Fairy Dragon responds, with a nod, “You are correct.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sneer, “Just great. That murderous is up to no good again.” Sailor Celestial says, with a serious tone, “Ancient Fairy, please lead the way. I’ll make sure that jerk get his fucking butt kicked out of here before you can say ‘Duel’.”

 

Ancient Fairy Dragon responds, “Do not be so certain that it will be that easy. I believe that he has fought you to a deadly draw on the day of his revival and your deadly battle several months prior drove you to the brink of death itself, Lady Celestial. He is a deadly foe that knows you and your family all too well.”

 

Kazuto tells Sailor Celestial, “She has got a good point, Sugu. Kayaba is the madman behind SAO and while things have gone ‘off-course’ at times during various moments, he always had ‘back-up plans’ in which you fell for because he lured you into SAO with the right bait.”

 

Sailor Celestial deadpans at this and Asuna says, “Your brother is right, Celestial. You can’t rush in there alone.”

 

Sailor Moon tells Sailor Celestial, “Asuna’s right, Celestial. We’ll go together.” Sailor Celestial, a bit reluctantly, nods her head in agreement in which Davis and Ken look at their Digimon partners.

 

Davis asks Veemon, “Ready, partner?”

 

Veemon replies, “Yep!”

 

Ken tells Wormmon, “Time to go to work.”

 

Wormmon responds, “I’m ready, Ken.” Soon after, Imperialdramon, in his ‘dragon mode’, is flying by Ancient Fairy Dragon with everyone else, human and Digimon, riding on the back of Imperialdramon.

 

Ino asks, amazed, “What kind of freaky world have we gotten ourselves into?”

 

Sakura tells Ino, “Just wait. The best is yet to come, Ino-Pig.”

 

Hinata goes over to Naruto, who is looking around, and she asks, concerned, “Naruto-kun?”

 

Naruto tells Hinata, “Do you think that I kind of overdid it back in Ryu-sempai’s village?”

 

Hinata tells Naruto, shaking her head, “No, Naruto-kun. And this is not just because it is something that you want to hear. You have a point on what the village did and even what Jiraiya-sama and Lady Hokage did!”

 

Naruto asks Hinata, “What do you think about my plan to set the Biju free from being used as weapons of war?”

 

Hinata says, with a nod, “I think that it is the right thing to do. From what we learned, they were never meant to be used as weapons of war. The Six Path Sage intended them to be guardians of the world and protect it from the return of the Ten-Tails. People turned them into weapons and they called the Biju demons only because of their destructive power when people were the ones that used the Biju for the greedy purposes that they had. They deserve a little something after what humanity had done to them.”

 

Naruto says, “Which is the reason that I can’t be too angry at the fur-ball. The Old Man Six Path is his father and humanity betrayed his beliefs as well as corrupted his gift as well as try to use him as weapon with his ‘siblings’ for centuries. That kind of thing would make anyone bitter.”

 

Kurama shouts out, “No damn kidding, gaki! And don’t call me fur ball!”

 

Naruto winches at the tone of his ‘tenant’ and Hinata asks Naruto, “Naruto-kun, after the ‘damage’ done to your body and mind has been completely reserved by the ‘modifications’ done to all of us, how can you still believe in humanity?”

 

Naruto responds, “While the Leaf really spat on my dad’s grave and showed the worst of humanity, they don’t represent us as a whole, Hinata-chan, believe it. During my first days as Genin, I’ve seen the best in people after they go through so much including Inari, Old Man Tazuna, Koyuki, Haruna, and then some. They showed the best in humanity.”

 

Hinata tells Naruto, with a warm smile, “Well, you have to take some credit in that. Your light helped make them shine, Naruto-kun. It shows that you also have the best of humanity in you. You are better than anyone in the Leaf can ever be and they never deserved someone like you after what they have done.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “Thanks, Hinata-chan. It makes me feel good, believe it.” Naruto says, “Hinata-chan…”

 

Hinata tells Naruto, “I know, Naruto-kun. You know how I feel for you and why and it is hard for you since you never experienced true love thanks to the Leaf. I understand and you don’t want to start a relationship just because of that comic book. I’ll wait and take as much time as you want to for us to really get to know each other, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto tells Hinata, with a warm smile, “Thanks, Hinata-chan.” Naruto gently takes Hinata’s hand and the two of them share a vision of them inside of a room like the inside of most luxurious ancient palace, but the two of them aren’t alone in which they are with others with Hinata and Naruto not minding the company in which in fact, both Naruto and Hinata can’t help to enjoy the company. When the vision ends, the two of them are blushing and even more so when they realize that they are holding hands and they let each other go in which Sakura, Minato, and Kushina, seeing this, can’t help to smile, but for Sakura, a small pain in her heart is forming.

 

Jiraiya tells Tsunade, “Tsunade-hime…”

 

Tsunade tells Jiraiya, with the shake of her head, “Don’t even say it, Jiraiya. I’m not in the mood.” Jiraiya decides not to open his mouth, lest he put his life in danger, and Kakashi can’t help to feel solemn and guilty for his failures for multiple reasons and then some. Later on, we find Heathcliff in front of some kind of ancient complex and when he ‘senses’ something, he gives a smile.

 

Heathcliff says, “I’m surprised to find you here…Sammy.” Heathcliff then turns to see none other than Sammy Tsukino, with his duel disk that has his dueling deck inside, is facing him.

 

Sammy says, “It is you…Uncle Kayaba.”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “I am different due to being in the ‘form’ of my ‘past self’, but it is me. I am as much Kayaba as Heathcliff.” Heathcliff tells Sammy, “I take it that you got the card that I had Katsuhito guard for you.”

 

Sammy responds, “I’m not going to give you a ‘thank you’ for that present, but then again, you weren’t meaning to give me a gift.”

 

Heathcliff tells Sammy, “Harsh.”

 

Sammy responds, “You deserved every bit of it!’ Sammy says, starting to shed tears, “Why? Why did you do it?! Do you know how much pain and misery that you caused? Grandma and grandpa…your mom and dad are now in hiding and under government protection for the rest of their lives to prevent pointless revenge against their purposes! Our ‘connection’ to you had to be erased to protect us! And Serena…She may have been a Meatball Head, but she was Sailor Moon and she did untold good for so many people! She loved you like a father! I loved you like a father! And you made her suffer like no tomorrow! I can see it in her eyes! She isn’t the same girl…No, she will NEVER be the same girl ever again! How could you do this to us?! To her of all people?! Answer me!” Heathcliff, for a rare time, shows off a hint of sadness in his eyes.

 

However, he returns to his stoic look and he responds, “As I have told her before, I didn’t wish for her to get onto Sword Art Online, but if I denied her, how is that fair?!”

 

Sammy yells out, angrily, “Fair?! FAIR?! You want to talk about fair?! What you did isn’t fair?! And as a member of your family, I do have the right to judge you…monster…No, you are worse than a monster!”

 

Sammy brings up his duel disk and Heathcliff asks, “You wish to duel me?!”

 

Sammy responds, with a stern and enraged glare, “I’ll thank you for your gift by using it to beat the crap out of you!” But before anything else could be said or done, Heathcliff and Sammy hear a sound in which they look to see Ancient Fairy Dragon and Imperialdramon landing nearby in which Imperialdramon ‘beams down’ the group on his back.

 

Afterwards, Sailor Moon asks, shocked, “What are you doing here Sammy?”

 

Sammy says, “That should be my question Meatball Head.”

 

Ancient Fairy Dragon tells Sailor Moon, “I believe that my ‘sibling’, Life Stream Dragon, is responsible for your Earthling brother being here, my lady.”

 

Sammy says, amazed, “Oh, wow! That’s…!!”

 

Sailor Moon says, interrupting, “Yes, I know, squirt. However, I hope that you weren’t about to do what I think that you were going to do.”

 

Sammy responds, with a serious tone, “No kidding I was about to duel him and beat his butt! He murdered nearly four thousand people and he has caused immense amounts of pain and grief to so many people in which he shammed our family to no end! I can’t just let it go!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, stepping forward, “We know that Sammy, but this battle isn’t yours. This is my fight.”

 

Kazuto says, concerned, “Sugu…”

 

As Sammy joins up with the others, Sammy says, “I can take him! I’m a Signer after all!”

 

Heathcliff retorts, “Being a Signer doesn’t make it certain that you will gain victory, my boy.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “That’s true, but it doesn’t mean it hurts everything. Not unlike what I’m going to do to you jerk!” Heathcliff gives a light chuckle and makes a motion that says ‘bring it on’ in which Sailor Celestial takes a few steps forward before anyone could say or do anything to stop her. However, there is a glow from the ground and a mystical circle appears on the ground.

 

Matt yells out, “What the?!” On instinct, Sailor Moon grabs Sammy and Sailor Celestial grabs Kazuto in which the two Moon Princesses throw Sammy and Kazuto out of the magical circle before it fully forms in which everyone screams out as the mystical energy engulfs them forcing Imperialdramon to de-digivolve back into Veemon and Wormmon.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, weakly, “What is this?”

 

Sailor Venus says, weakly, “Can’t move…”

 

Sakura says, “Can’t use any of my chakra…any of my new powers…”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “Having my powers from the past does have its advantages including creating a seal that renders you…I think that this speaks for themselves.”

 

Kazuto shouts out, “Asuna! Sugu! Everyone!” Kazuto tries to get into the seal, but a powerful barrier gives him a light ‘zap’ causing him to winch.

 

Jiraiya thinks in his mind, “What kind of seal is this? I don’t get the first thing about it! This ‘magic’…What is it?!”

 

When Kazuto and Sammy turn to face Heathcliff, he says, transforming his Liberator sword and shield into the duel disk that he used against Sailor Celestial, “I think that you get the only way for the trap to be disabled, Kirito.”

 

Kazuto asks, “You want to duel me?”

 

Sammy says, “He doesn’t have a duel disk or deck! Duel me!”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “I would love to see how powerful you are. You are Signer now and to be chosen by the Crimson Dragon shows that you are an exceptional duelist. But my battle is with the Kirigaya family or should I say, my former family in my past life.”

 

Kazuto says, “As much as I would like to pound you into the ground, Sammy is right. I don’t even have my deck.” Soon after, what looks like a black version of Sailor Celestial’s duel disk appears around Kazuto’s left wrist and a dueling deck appears inside. Kazuto takes out the deck and he says, surprised when he sees it, “This is my deck and then some!”

 

Heathcliff asks, with a smirk, “You were saying?”

 

Ancient Fairy Dragon tells Kazuto, “You must remember that our world is connected to Duel Monsters, Kazuto-san.”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “Right.”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “I’m getting déjà vu, Kirito. This is just like our confrontation on floor seventy-five.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, putting the deck back into his new duel disk, “Yeah. And if I don’t want it to end like that battle where Serena nearly died to save Asuna’s and my life, I have to really be on my guard. However, unlike that time, she can’t help me!”

 

Sammy tells Kazuto, “No way, Kazuto! Let me handle this one!”

 

Kazuto tells Sammy, “I understand how you feel, Sammy. Remember, Serena is my sister too.” Sammy’s eyes widen and he says, with a deadly serious tone, “Sorry if this is nasty to you, but you weren’t there. You didn’t see what she went through in that nightmare. You didn’t see the tears that she shed and the pain that HE put all of us through, Sammy. This is my fault…our fight…the fight for all of us that survived SAO.” Kazuto looks at Sammy in the eyes and he somehow understood in which he lowers his head in which he steps back.

 

Sailor Moon asks, weakly, “What are you…doing squirt…help him…?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, weakly, “Kazuto…big brother…”

 

Asuna says, weakly, “Kirito-kun…”

 

Ryoutarou says, weakly, “You had better not need Serena to save your ass again, pal…”

 

Kazuto tells Ryoutarou, with a deadly determined expression in his eyes, “I won’t, Klein.” Kazuto and Heathcliff activate their duel disks, their dueling decks are shuffled, and after their duel disks display 4000 life-points for each duelist, they draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Let’s duel!” Kazuto and Heathcliff say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Kazuto: 4000

Heathcliff: 4000

 

Asuna thinks in her mind, “Damn it! I can’t help him! Be careful Kirito-kun.”

 

Heathcliff says, drawing a card, “I’ll take the first draw.” Heathcliff says, putting one card into the main slot of his duel disk, “First, I place one card face-down.” Heathcliff says, putting another card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I activate my Temple of the Kings continuous spell card.” Soon after, a massive Ancient Egyptian temple complex appears behind him and Heathcliff says, “Once per turn, I can activate a trap card on the turn that it was set.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “That means…”

 

Heathcliff says, pushing a button on his duel disk’s touch screen, “If you are thinking what I think you are thinking, then you are correct. I activate my face-down trap card: Embodiment of Apophis!” Heathcliff’s face-down card is revealed to be Embodiment of Apophis continuous trap card AKA ‘trap monster card’ and he says, “And now, this card transforms into a monster with sixteen hundred attack and eighteen hundred defense points.” Just then Embodiment of Apophis (1600/1800) in monster form appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Kazuto says, “And now, you are going to Advance Summon.”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile while putting a card on his duel disk, “Correct, Kirito. I release my Apophis and Advance Summon Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch in attack mode!” Apophis vanishes in which Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch (2400/1000) appears on the field in attack mode. Heathcliff says, “And now, I use his ability. I discard one random card from your hand and if it is monster, you lose one hundred life-points times its level.” Heathcliff says, pointing to a card, “I choose that one.” Kazuto sneer as he displays his Gaia the Fierce Knight (2300/2100) monster card, sends it into his graveyard, and Heathcliff says, with a sly smile, “Now, you lose seven hundred life-points.” Kazuto yelps as he is engulf in a column of flames as he loses 700 life-points.

 

Asuna says, shocked, “Kirito!”

 

Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial say in unison, horrified, “Kazuto!”

 

Keiko, Rika, Kotone, and Ryoutarou say in unison, “No, Kazuto!”

 

When the flames die down, Kazuto says, as he is smoking, “That felt real.”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “This is the realm of the Duel Monsters, after all. And you should remember my duel with Celestial.”

Kazuto says, with a sneer, “It may be a game, but it isn’t something that you play. I get it. That’s your ‘motto’ and personally, it really stinks.”

 

Heathcliff says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “That’s your opinion, Kirito. I end my turn.”

 

Current Score:

Kazuto: 3300

Heathcliff: 4000

 

Kazuto says, drawing a card, “My move!” Kazuto says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my Pot of Greed and draw two cards.” Kazuto draws two more cards, put one more card into the main slot of his disk, and he says, “Then I play Silent Doom and revive one Normal Monster in defense mode.” Just then Gaia the Fierce Knight (2300/2100) returns to the field in defense mode and Kazuto says, putting yet another card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I use Polymerization! And I use it to fuse my Knight with Curse of Dragon to play Gaia, the Dragon Champion!” Soon after, Curse of Dragon (2000/1500) appears on the field and goes into a fusion vortex while the two said monster cards go to the graveyard in which Kazuto puts a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk causing Gaia, the Dragon Champion (2600/2100) appears on the field in attack mode. Kazuto says, putting yet another two cards into the main slot of his disk, “Then I activate my Spiral Spear Strike and Mirage of Nightmare continuous spells, but I’ll get to that later! Dragon Champion, attack his overgrown match stick!” Gaia, the Dragon Champion impales Thestalos and he explodes in which Heathcliff flinches slightly as he loses 200 life-points. Kazuto says, putting the last card in his hands into the main slot of his disk, “Then I end with one card face-down.”

 

Current Score:

Kazuto: 3300

Heathcliff: 3800

 

Heathcliff says, drawing a card, “My move.”

 

Kazuto says, drawing four cards, “And thanks to my Mirage of Nightmare, I get four new cards.” Kazuto says, pushing a button on his duel disk’s touch screen, “Then I activate my Emergency Provisions!” Kazuto’s face-down card is revealed to be Emergency Provisions Quick-Play spell card and Kazuto says, “And now, I get rid of my Mirage to gain one grand in life-points.” The hologram of Kazuto’s Mirage of Nightmare continuous spell card vanishes and he gains 1000 life-points.

 

Heathcliff says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “Clever, but now, I play my Trap Trip.” Heathcliff’s face-down card is revealed to be the Trap Trip trap card and he says, as a card comes out of his graveyard, “And now, I get one trap card back from my graveyard.”

 

Kazuto says, “Your snake is back.”

 

Heathcliff says, putting one card into the main slot of his duel disk, “That’s right, but first I play Pot of Greed.” Heathcliff draws two cards, puts another card into his disk’s main slot, and he says, “And now, I add Awakening From Beyond. You are allowed two more cards and then I am granted to put one more card from my graveyard back to my hand.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Oh, boy.”

 

Kazuto draws two cards, Heathcliff takes a card from his graveyard slot, and he says, putting one more into his disk’s main slot, “First, I play one card face-down.” Heathcliff says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “Thanks to Temple of the Kings, I can activate my card: Embodiment of Apophis!” Heathcliff’s face-down card is revealed to be Embodiment of Apophis continuous trap card AKA ‘trap monster card’ and he says, “And once again, this card transforms into a monster with sixteen hundred attack and eighteen hundred defense points.” Just then Embodiment of Apophis (1600/1800) in monster form appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sammy says, “Oh no.”

 

Heathcliff says, putting one card on his duel disk, “If you are saying that Kirito is in trouble, Sammy, then you are right. I release my Apophis to bring back my Thestalos!” Apophis vanishes in which Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch (2400/1000) appears on the field in attack mode. Heathcliff says, with a smile, “And like last time, I discard one of your cards and if it is monster, you get hit with damage.” Heathcliff points to a card, Kazuto sneers, and he displays his Buster Blader (2600/2300) monster card in which he discards in which Heathcliff says, with a smile, “And now, you lose seven hundred points since he was a seven star monster.” Kazuto yelps as he is burned again while lose 700 life-points and the others gasp in shock and horror. Heathcliff says, “I bet that was your ace against my Duel Dragon.”

 

Kazuto says, with a glare, “Maybe.”

 

Heathcliff says, putting one more card into the main slot of his disk, “You may not get a chance with Double Summon. Now, I can Normal Summon again this turn.” Heathcliff puts one card on his duel disk and he says, “And now, I release my Firestorm Monarch to evolve him into Thestalos the Mega Monarch in attack mode!” Soon after, Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch transforms into Thestalos the Mega Monarch (2800/1000) in attack mode. Kazuto winches and Heathcliff says, with a smile, “You know what’s coming next, Kazuto. I use his ability and force you to discard a card in which if it is a monster, you lose two hundred times its level in life-points.”

 

Sammy says, concerned, “Oh no.”

 

Heathcliff points to a card, Kazuto winches as he discards his Skilled White Magician (1700/1900), and Heathcliff says, with a grin, “Now, you lose eight hundred life-points.” Kazuto yelps as he is burned, once more, as he loses 800 life-points and Heathcliff says, with a grin, “By the way, since I played my Mega Monarch using a Fire monster for the Advanced Summon, you also get hit with a grand in damage after that.”

 

Kazuto asks, shocked, “What?!” Kazuto yelps as the flames get bigger and he loses one thousand life-points more.

 

Sailor Celestial says, weakly, “Big brother, no!”

 

Heathcliff says, “And now, Mega Monarch, attack!” Thestalos the Mega Monarch attacks and destroys Gaia causing Kazuto to lose two hundred more life-points. Heathcliff says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I end my turn with a face-down.”

 

Current Score:

Kazuto: 1600

Heathcliff: 3800

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “This is just great. In just one move, he has knocked me down to under half of his current life-points. I should have expect this especially after my battle with him in SAO and his duel with Sugu after he was revived. He is the madman that created SAO…that nightmare…” Kazuto notices his right hand shaking a bit, but he shakes it off, draws a card, and he says, “Okay, Kayaba, it’s time that I take control of this duel!” Kazuto looks at his cards, smiles, and he says, putting one card on his duel disk, “First, I start off with my Skilled Blue Magician!” Skilled Blue Magician (1800/1800), a spellcaster that looks like Skilled White Magician/Skilled Dark Magician expect with blue robes, appears on the field in attack mode. Kazuto says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Next, I activate my Graceful Charity! I draw three cards and discard two from my hand!” Kazuto draws three cards, discards two cards, and he says, putting one more card into his disk’s main slot, “Then I activate my Card of Burial Magic! I remove my Silent Doom, Pot of Greed, and Graceful Charity from play in order to draw two more cards.” Kazuto removes said cards from his graveyard, puts them in pants’ pocket, and draw two more cards from his deck. Kazuto then says, putting yet another card into his disk’s main slot, “Then I play my Fusion Recovery spell card! I return one Polymerization and one monster used for a Fusion Summon from my graveyard to my hand!” Two cards come out of Kazuto’s graveyard and he says, “Since I played three spells cards, my Magician has three spell counters, so, I can release him to play my Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight from my deck!” A card comes out of Kazuto’s deck as Skilled Blue Magician vanishes from the field and when Kazuto puts it on his duel disk, Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight (2300/2100) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sammy says, confused, “But there is no way that it can beat Thestalos.”

 

Kazuto says, putting one more card into his disk’s main slot, “Not by himself! Once again, I play Polymerization and fuse Swift Gaia with my Curse of Dragon to create Gaia, the Soaring Dragon Champion!” Curse of Dragon (2000/1500), once more, appears on the field, goes into a fusion vortex with Swift Gaia, and when Kazuto puts a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk, Gaia, the Soaring Dragon Champion (2600/2100), a glowing version of Gaia, the Dragon Champion, appears on the field in attack mode. Kazuto says, “And when he attacks, I can choose your monster’s mode and I choose defense mode!”

 

When Thestalos switches from attack to defense, Sammy says, excitedly, “He did it!”

 

Kazuto says, “By the way, thanks to my spell card, when my Dragon Champion destroys a monster in defense mode, you lose the difference between its attack and your monster’s defense.” Gaia, the Soaring Dragon Champion impales Thestalos and he explodes in which the shockwave sends Heathcliff backwards as he loses 1600 life-points. Kazuto says, drawing two cards, “And since you got slammed with damage that way, I get two cards, but I have to discard one of them.”

 

Kazuto discards one of the cards that he draw to his graveyard and Heathcliff says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “Very good, but it isn’t enough. I activate my Star Reflection Summon trap card!” Heathcliff’s face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of monsters coming out of another monster as it is destroyed and Heathcliff says, as cards come out of his deck, “Since you destroyed a monster of mine and inflicted damage, I get to summon monsters from my deck with levels equal or less of the monster that you destroyed.”

 

Kazuto asks, stunned, “What?” Heathcliff puts cards on his duel disk causing three Tuningware (100/300 X 3), Decoy Dragon (300/200), and Dragunity Aklys (1000/800) appears on the field in defense mode and Kazuto thinks in his mind, nervously, “Oh no. I know what he is going for.” Kazuto says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “I end my turn with two cards face-down.”

 

Current Score:

Kazuto: 1600

Heathcliff: 2200

 

Heathcliff says, drawing a card, “It’s my move.” Heathcliff says, putting one card into his disk’s main slot, “Now, I activate my Treasure of the Kings spell card! Since I have Temple of the Kings, I can play this card and by removing my Temple from my field, I get to draw cards equal to the cards that I have out right now.”

 

Kazuto says, stunned, “No!”

 

Heathcliff draws five cards and he says, with a sly smirk, “And now, I know that you know what’s coming next, Kirito. My Tuningware can count as level two monsters when used for a Synchro Summon.”

 

Sammy says, looking at Heathcliff’s monsters, “That means…you can use them for a level ten Synchro Monster!”

 

Heathcliff says, “Indeed. I tune my Dragunity Aklys with my Tuningware and Decoy Dragon!” Dragunity Aklys turns into two stars that turn into two rings that surround the three Tuningware and Decoy Dragon, turning them transparent, and then a column of light appears on the field. Heathcliff chants out, “Heaven! Fate! Principal of all phenomena! Ride the spinning wheel of heaven and manifest here! Synchro Summon!” Heathcliff puts a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk and he yells out, “Now, Kirito, meet Ascension Sky Dragon!” Coming out of light, Ascension Sky Dragon (?/3000) comes to the field in attack mode. Heathcliff says, drawing three cards from his deck, “Since I used them for a Synchro Summon, I get three cards from my three Tuningwares and now, I have nine cards in my hand which means that Sky Dragon has over seven thousand attack points!” Ascension Sky Dragon then goes from 0/3000 to 7200/3000!

 

There are gasps and Sailor Uranus grunts out, “He can’t withstand that!”

 

Heathcliff yells out, “Sky Dragon, obliterate his Dragon Champion with Ultimate Ascending Wave!” Ascension Sky Dragon unleashes its blinding light which vaporizes Kazuto’s Dragon Champion, but Kazuto pushes a button on his disk’s touch screen before he is engulfed in a huge explosion as he is hit with 4600 points of damage.

 

Asuna says, horrified, “Kirito-kun!”

 

Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial say in unison, horrified, “No!”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “It looks like you lose to me again, Kirito.” However, when the smoke and dust from the explosion clear, Kazuto, his form smoking, is still up and he has one thousand life-points left in which Heathcliff asks, his expression showing real surprise, “How?” Heathcliff then looks to a see face-up Nutrient Z trap card and Heathcliff says, “I see. You used Nutrient Z since my attack was about to take away more than two thousand life-points.”

 

Kazuto says, with a smirk, “Right, Kayaba.”

 

Kazuto winches from the pain that his body is in and Heathcliff says, putting three cards into the main slot of his disk, “You have only delayed your defeat Kirito. I’ll end with these cards face-down.” On the meanwhile, Ascension Sky Dragon goes from 7200/3000 to 4800/3000 due to Kayaba having only six cards instead of nine in his hand.

 

Current Score:

Kazuto: 1000

Heathcliff: 2200

 

Kazuto falls down to his right knee and Sammy asks, “Are you okay?”

 

Heathcliff says, “No, he isn’t. Kirito doesn’t have the power to defeat me.”

 

Ryoutarou says, weakly, “You’re wrong.”

 

Heathcliff retorts, “If he had the power, why didn’t he defeat me in SAO?” Kazuto winches from Heathcliff’s question and Heathcliff says, “If I remember, he nearly lost our duel and it took my dear Serenity to bail him and Asuna out. It was Serenity that fought me to a standstill and if Sugou’s ‘tampering’ didn’t cause the overload, she would have beaten me. And this is fact not fiction. And if my memory is straight, Kirito’s sister, my former daughter, was the one that defeated me in the final battle of Sword Art Online.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, solemnly, “As much as I hate to admit it, Kayaba is right. Serena was the one that saved me and Asuna from Kayaba and nearly losing her life in the process and Sugu finally defeated Kayaba at the Ruby Palace. I couldn’t even scratch him in our duel despite both of us being limited by the game! They call me one of the heroes of SAO, but I’m no hero. It’s Serena and Sugu. They are the real heroes. I’m…”

 

Heathcliff then says, “However, it isn’t because you don’t have special powers makes you weak. No, Kirito. Have you forgotten what I told your sister in the final battle? It wasn’t any of their special powers that beat me…It was their heart and will! Without the heart and will, power, even the power of the Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and Etherion, means nothing! It was their willpower that Serenity and Selene overcame the system of SAO and fought me with their power! It was that willpower that awakened Selene’s Valkyrie Sailor Scout powers! And it was that will and heart that beat SAO! I ask you, Kirito: Do you have the ‘true power’, the willpower, to win? Without that, you can’t save anyone including your former guild before becoming part of the Knights of the Blood Oath for a time.” Kazuto gasps as he remembers the Moonlit Black Cats and he then remembers his whole experience from SAO.

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, as those memories passes through his mind, “No, I can’t give up! I can’t give in! If I do that, I would be forsaking Sachi, Diabel, and everyone that suffered because of Sword Art Online…because of Kayaba including Asuna, Serena, and Sugu! I can never forgive and I can never forget! I can…I will never let him get away with what he has done and what he is doing now! I will stop him no matter what for everyone’s sake!” Kazuto gains a deadly serious look on his face and he struggles back to his feet in which he says, “I don’t know if I have that kind of strength! The strength that Sugu and Serena had and will always have! But as long as I breathe, I will refuse to let you win! I can never forgive and I will never forget, Kayaba! Thousands of people suffered because of your selfness with scars that may last lifetimes including my sisters and the girl that I love most! This madness ends right here and right now! My draw!” Kazuto draws a card and just then a light comes from Davis’ deck within his sub-space pocket and goes over to Kazuto in which he looks to see a blank Synchro Monster card with what looks like the emblem of the Crimson Dragon in the area of the card where the monster’s picture is displayed. Kazuto gasps an energy goes into him and he figures out what to do.

 

Tai asks, confused, “What’s going on?”

 

Rika asks, confused, “What’s that card?”

 

Sailor Orion says, confused, “I don’t know.”

 

Kazuto says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I play Red Resonator in attack mode!” Red Resonator (600/200) appears on the field in attack mode and Kazuto says, putting another card on his duel disk, “Then I use his ability to summon one level four or below monster from my hand! And I choose Gaia, the Mid-Knight Sun!” Just then Gaia, the Mid-Knight Sun (1600/1200) appears on the field in attack mode and Kazuto says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “Then I activate my Graceful Revival!” Kazuto’s face-down card is revealed to be the Graceful Revival continuous trap card and he says, “And now, I can revive one level two or below monster from my graveyard! And I choose one that I put there myself: Extra Veiler!” Soon after, Extra Veiler (600/200) appears on the field in attack mode. Kazuto says, “I tune Red Resonator with Gaia and Extra Veiler!” Red Resonator turns into two stars that turn into two rings that surround Gaia, the Mid-Knight Sun and Extra Veiler, making them become transparent, and Kazuto chants out, as the blank Synchro Monster card that came to him transforms, “Rend the obsidian darkness, scorch heaven and earth! Isolated absolute king! Synchro Summon!” Kazuto puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk and he yells out, “Prepare to be burned to ashes by my Hot Red Dragon Archfiend!” Out of the light, Hot Red Dragon Archfiend (3000/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

There are gasps and TK asks, “But I thought…?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Davis is the next Star Dragon King, so, he can wield the power of the Signer Dragons and Duel Dragons. It is the reason that he could use Hot Red Dragon Archfiend.”

 

Matt says, “That means that Kazuto is the real owner of that monster!”

 

Kazuto yells out, “Hot Red Dragon’s ability! Once per turn, I can destroy all other attack position monsters on the field! Go, Crimson Flare!” Hot Red Dragon Archfield unleashes flames that vaporize Ascension Sky Dragon.

 

Heathcliff says, “Since you destroyed my monster using the power of your monster, Sky Dragon’s ability activates! And now, all monsters used to summon my dragon return to the field without their abilities! Go, Celestial Reincarnation!” All three Tuningware (100/300 X 3), Decoy Dragon (300/200), and Dragunity Aklys (1000/800) appears on the field in defense mode.

 

Kazuto says, “I remove my Swift Gaia and Gaia, the Mid-Knight Sun from my graveyard and remove them from play!” The two cards come out the graveyard of Kazuto’s duel disk and after he puts the cards in his pocket, he says, putting one card on his duel disk, “And now, I can play this: Black Luster Soldier, Envoy of the Beginning!”

 

There are gasps and Tuxedo Mask asks, stunned, “But how?” Soon after, Black Luster Soldier, Envoy of the Beginning (3000/2500) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Neptune says, stunned, “That’s a rare card. In fact, the world thought that none existed anymore.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a grin, “That’s my big brother for you.”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “Impressive, but all of that power means nothing since you can’t touch my life-points.”

 

Kazuto says, putting the last card in his hand currently into the main slot of his duel disk, “I activate my Draw Reflection spell card! Since my opponent has a full hand and I don’t, I get draw cards equal to half of the amount of cards that you have on the field and your hand!” Heathcliff gives a look of shock and Kazuto says, drawing seven cards, “Since the total number of cards you have is fourteen, I get seven new cards!” Kazuto says, putting two more cards into his disk’s main slot, “But I’m going to need just two of them to end this duel! I activate my Shadow Elucidator and Shining Dark Repulser equip spell cards and give them to Black Luster Soldier!” The others are stunned as replicas of Kirito’s Elucidator and Dark Repulser swords appear in Black Luster Soldier’s two hands and Kazuto says, “And thanks to my Elucidator, you can’t use spell cards against my monster! My Dark Repulser makes him immune to your trap cards and since he is a Light monster, he gains one hundred attack and defense points for every level he has!” Black Luster Soldier then goes from 3000/2500 to 3800/3300 and Kazuto says, “And also, because he is equipped with both cards, when he attacks, he can destroy all cards on the field and you lose five hundred life-points for every monster in attack mode!”

 

Sammy says, shocked, “Whoa! No way!”

 

Kazuto yells out, “Go, Black Luster Soldier! Destroy all of his cards with Extreme Starburst Stream!” Black Luster Soldier leaps in as his two new swords glow and he slashes through every card causing all of Heathcliff’s monsters and face-down cards to be destroyed.

 

Heathcliff says, drawing four cards from his deck, “Two of those cards were the trap card, Dummy Marker, and they allow me to draw two cards each since they were destroyed with a spell effect.”

 

Kazuto says, with a serious tone, “It won’t help since you are wide open! Hot Red Dragon Archfiend, attack Kayaba directly and end the nightmare of Sword Art Online forever! Go, Absolute Power Judgment!”

 

Hot Red Dragon Archfiend’s right arm blazes with fire energy and he swings his fist directly to Heathcliff, but he is giving a sly smile and he says, “Well done, Kirito. You have proven to have great will and thus, great power. However…This only ends when I want to! I activate the last trap card that you sent to my grave: Liberator Refraction!” Just then Hot Red Dragon Archfiend’s attack slams into an energy duplicate of Heathcliff’s Liberator shield much to Kazuto’s shock and Heathcliff says, “By removing this card from play, both of us suffer damage equal to your direct attack!”

 

Kazuto yells out, “Say what?!” Afterwards, there is a strong explosion that sends Kazuto and Heathcliff into the ground as both of them lose 3000 life-points ending the duel immediately.

 

Final Score:

Kazuto: 0 (draw)

Heathcliff: 0 (draw)

 

The powerful explosion was strong enough to also shatter the seal around the others and freeing them in which Keiko, Asuna, Rika, Ryoutarou, Sailor Orion, Kotone, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Celestial check up on Kazuto.

 

Kotone asks, greatly concerned, “Are you okay, Kazuto?”

 

Kazuto grunts as Sailor Orion, Asuna, and Ryoutarou help him to his feet and he says, weakly, “Yeah…the rehabilitation that I had to go through…was more painful than this…”

 

Sailor Neptune says, looking at Sailor Saturn, “Firefly…”

 

Sailor Saturn says, with a nod, “Right away, Neptune-mama.” Immediately, Sailor Saturn uses her healing powers and heals Kazuto’s wounds while Naruto is by Sammy’s side as both of them stare at Heathcliff as he slowly gets to his feet

 

Naruto yells out, angrily, “You worthless piece of scum! How many more people have to suffer? How much more has your own family have to endure because of your selfishness?!”

 

Heathcliff responds, “Do you wish to punish me Uzumaki-san? Do you wish to bring some form of ‘justice’ on me? Bring peace and balance is more than just any form of ‘justice’ which is blind for good reason, Naruto-san.”

 

Naruto responds, with a sneer, “Is that how you justify yourself?”

 

Heathcliff replies, “I don’t. I don’t give excuses or ‘justify’ myself. It is what is said. I designed the NervGear and Sword Art Online in which the blood of those deaths are on my hands. My ‘handle’ as a mass murderer is completely valid.”

 

Naruto gets pissed off and Sailor Celestial says, drawing her two swords, “Don’t even bother Naruto. There is only one way to deal with this scumbag and that’s sending back to the netherworld where he belongs!” Sailor Celestial charges in as she locks the hilts of her two swords into a double-bladed lance, but Heathcliff brings out what looks like a teleport crystal from SAO in which before Sailor Celestial can strike a blow, Heathcliff vanishes in a flash of light.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “That guy is slippery!”

 

Sailor Sun asks, “What is he plotting this time?”

 

Davis responds, “Between you and me, Kari-chan, I don’t want to find out. I’ve just had about it to hear with him.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sneer, “Fucking coward.”

 

Ancient Fairy Dragon tells Sailor Celestial, “Do not underestimate him, Princess Selene. He is far from a coward.”

 

Kazuto tells Sailor Celestial, “Ancient Fairy is right, Sugu. Kayaba is far from a coward. If he escaped, there is a reason for it. We need to be on guard.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “I believe that your brother is right.”

 

Sailor Mars asks, “Million dollar question: What the heck was he doing here?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, pointing to the temple complex, “I think that it has to do with that temple complex over there.”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “Well, I think that it is wise to find out what’s in it.”

 

Sailor Moon asks Sailor Mercury, “Can you get a read on it?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, activating her visor, “I think so.”

 

Ken goes into deep thought and Wormmon asks, seeing this, “Something wrong Ken?”

 

When plenty of the others look at him, he says, “I wonder if Kayaba’s real goal was that temple or was just one of his goals. Right now, there are five ‘Duel Dragon’ wielders: Naruto, Suguha, Serena, Sammy, and now, Kazuto. They are wielding Stardust Spark Dragon, Black Rose Moonlight Dragon, Ancient Pixie Dragon, Power Tool Mecha Dragon, and Hot Red Dragon Archfiend.”

 

Davis says, amazed, “Wait! There is one left since I got copies of those dragons since I’m the Star Dragon King. That one’s the Duel Dragon counterpart to Black-Winged Dragon: Blackfeather Darkrage Dragon.”

 

Kari says, “That means that there is only one ‘Duel Priest’ left to go and there are four Signers: You, me, Serena, and Sammy.” Sailor Pluto overhears this and looks at Kazuto, who has just recovered thanks to Sailor Saturn’s powers.

 

Sailor Pluto thinks in her mind, “Is that your new goal, your majesty? Or is there more to this than even I can see, Heathcliff?”

 

July 17, 2025, Lyusula

 

Within the hidden realm of Lyusula, a world where myth and legend come alive in which this land is filled with real-life harpies, mermaids, minotaurs, and other ‘creatures’, and the only connection that this land has to the rest of the Earth is a gateway that’s at an unnamed Pacific island. In this land, Sailor Celestial, Tuxedo Mask, the Juuban based Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, our Digidestined and their Digimon partners, and our group from the Elemental Countries are walking through a grassland field in this land.

 

Sailor Venus asks our two Moon Princesses, “Are you okay with leaving Kazuto back?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, seriously, “No kidding, Venus. Kayaba put my brother through the ringer.”

 

Naruto asks Sailor Celestial, “Sorry to be a bit ‘nasty’ or whatever, but it makes me wonder: Did that guy really love your ‘other mom’?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “That’s a question that I ask every single day ever since SAO, Naruto.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a solemn sigh, “It makes me wonder too.” Tuxedo Mask holds Sailor Moon’s armored hand tightly and she gives a weak smile at him, but Tuxedo Mask can’t help to feel powerless since he knows that the woman that he loves so much in two lifetimes is on ‘an emotional type rope’.

 

Mimi says, “So, this is the land where real monsters are? It is amazing.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sigh, “Just because they are ‘monsters’ in the myths and legends doesn’t mean that they are Mimi.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “They are more like the anthropomorphic entities that you see on anime and in manga.”

 

Sailor Venus asks, “You mean like ‘Monster Musume’?”

 

Sakura asks, “What’s that?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “It is a harem comedy and fantasy manga where mythical creatures like harpies, centaurs, and the like are real and the government kept them secret for years. One day, they revealed that they are real to the world and passed a bill where these ‘mythical creatures’ who are called ‘liminals’ to become part of human society and live with human families kind of like foreign exchange students or something of the like, but there are difficulties since there are rules since humans and ‘liminals’ aren’t allowed to harm each other and originally, humans are forbidden to have ‘intimate’ relations with them.”

 

Sailor Venus says, “That’s difficult for the young human male main character since the ‘liminals’ which were mainly ‘dumped’ onto him since he originally wasn’t part of the program are all cute and/or sexy ‘monster girls’ with plenty of them falling head over heels for the poor hapless male human main character.”

 

Jiraiya says, with a sly smirk, “Interesting…” He was then bashed on the back of the head by Tsunade, who had an annoyed sneer on her face.

 

Matt asks, curiously, “So, how accurate are our anime and manga to the ‘real thing’?”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, a bit nervously, “Well…”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a kind smile, “Actually, they can be more accurate to our anime and manga rather than the myths and legends of old.”

 

Yolei asks, in a sarcastic tone, “You’re joking, right?”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, solemnly, “Not really…”

 

TK says, surprised, “Okay, that’s something that you don’t hear every day.”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “Like we are ‘normal’, TD.”

 

TK tells Davis, annoyed, “After all these years, you still get my name wrong?”

 

Davis responds, with a sly grin, “Actually, I know that it is spelled TK for a long time. I just do it wrong to get your goat.”

 

Davis then dodges a playful punch from TK and Kari says, with a giggle, “Geez, Dai-kun…”

 

Sailor Mars asks, with a serious tone, “So, you think that Kayaba’s ‘clue’ from earlier meant this place?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “I believe that’s the general idea. Kayaba included places and events from the Silver Millennium into the ‘plot’ of SAO as clues for us, more specifically for Celestial, to find and figure out.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “I don’t like it. It feels like we are playing into Kayaba’s ‘narrative’ once more.”

 

Sailor Celestial retorts, annoyed, “How do you think Moon and I feel?”

 

Sailor Saturn says, “Please, Celestial-hime, Uranus-papa didn’t mean to offend.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, solemnly, “Sorry, Uranus.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Don’t worry about it, Celestial. However, this makes us worry about you and Sailor Moon, Celestial. You have three other souls inside of you and it is making your ‘inner darkness’ even stronger.”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, with a sarcastic tone, “Don’t remind me. I’m a ‘ticking time bomb’ waiting to go off any second. And with my power, it might be possible no one can stop me if I go on rampage.” Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, solemnly, “Diabel…Aaron…Sachi …Why are you still in me? What do you need me to do? What do you need me to say for you?”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a nervous smile, “I’m sure that she will be just fine. Sailor Celestial shown that she is just like Sailor Moon and she can overcome a lot.”

 

Sailor Neptune says, with a smile, “Yes, Sailor Celestial is a strong willed person.”

 

Sailor Mars thinks in her mind, looking at Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial, “It doesn’t mean that they aren’t vulnerable and they don’t have their limits. And right now, I’m so afraid for Meatball Head and his ‘royal sister’. The two of them are ‘on the edge’ and I’m afraid what will happen to them if they fall off.”

 

Biyomon asks, “So, where are we going?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Our best bet is to check out the areas of the Minotaurs and the Elven lands based on what we figured out from Kayaba’s ‘clue’.”

 

Tai says, looking ahead, “Right now, we have another problem.” Tai points ahead and everyone then looks to see a brown cloaked figure with a hood covering their facial features. The figure’s stomps their foot and massive energy field surrounds them in which they are entrapped in a massive ‘energy dome’.

 

Yolei says, sarcastic tone in her voice, “Here we go.”

 

Hawkmon says, “For once, I agree with you, Yolei.”

 

Sailor Jupiter yells out, annoyed, “What’s the big idea?”

 

The hooded cloaked figure responds, in a lovely female voice, “You will not pass until you have past my test and beating me will only ensure that this ‘prison’ is permanent in which escape under the ground is impossible since the field is also under your feet too.”

 

Sailor Pluto thinks in her mind, “That voice…”

 

Sailor Mercury says, her visor active, “She’s right. The field extends under the ground, too.”

 

Tai says, “Basically, we’re trapped.”

 

Matt says, annoyed tone in his voice, “This is getting annoying.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “I feel you, bro.”

 

The hooded cloaked figure says, “Unless you beat the champion that I have chosen for this challenge, you will not escape.” The hooded cloaked figure then makes a motion and a young man with grey hair, blue eyes, and he is wearing of silver formal wear with button-up sleeves, a black shirt underneath with matching shoes, and a loosely-fitting necktie. He has a Duel Academy Island duel disk with a dueling deck inside.

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Hey, he is Aster Phoenix.” When everyone looks at Mercury, she says, “He is well-known pro duelist from the time of Jaden Yuki I believe. Based on what I learned from articles and other historical articles, he is prodigy in dueling and academics. He became a pro duelist at a young age and the articles that he was one of the best.”

 

The young man, Aster Phoenix, responds, “Correction. I am one of the best.” Aster then looks at the cloaked figure and he tells her, “I’m only doing this because you show that you can help, but if you go back on your promise after I win this duel, you will be sorry.”

 

The cloaked figure responds, “Understood.”

 

Aster asks, “So, who is my opponent?”

 

The cloaked figure says, pointing to Sailor Celestial, “Sailor Celestial is the one that I wish for you to duel.”

 

Aster asks, “That little girl in a tin can?”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, angrily, “Hey, who are you calling a little girl?!”

 

The cloaked figure tells Aster, “I wouldn’t underestimate Sailor Celestial, Aster Phoenix. She is the Sailor Scout of the Reality and all in the universe bend to her power including your so-called precious ‘destiny’.”

 

Aster asks, with a glare, “What?”

 

The cloaked figure responds, “Her power is beyond you. If she wasn’t an honorable duelist, she could wipe ‘your destiny’ clean and history won’t care.”

 

Aster says, with a sneer, “We’ll see.” Aster tells Sailor Celestial, “Well, little ‘Miss Reality’, think that you are so tough? Let’s see how a so-called ‘future duelist’ does against a real pro?”

 

Sailor Celestial retorts, “I don’t see one in front of me.”

 

Aster says, with a smirk, “I see that you have a sense of humor. We’ll see who has the last laugh.” Sailor Celestial takes her duel disk out of her sub-space pocket, attaches it to her left wrist, she puts in her dueling deck, and she activates her duel disk causing its ‘energy blade’ containing her Monster and Pendulum Zones to appear. Aster says, with a smile, “Nice duel disk. However, a fancy duel disk doesn’t mean that you are worth much.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “You have a point, Phoenix. It is the cards in your deck and your skill in using them and you are going to learn that this girl is more than you can handle.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “Yeah, Celestial! Show this jerk that you can really kick ass!”

 

As Aster Phoenix activates his duel disk, Sailor Celestial says, “That’s a no brainer, Naruto. Time to show what duelists of our time can do.” Sailor Celestial’s duel disk shuffles her deck, their duel disks display 4000 life-points for each duelist, and both of them draw five cards from their respective decks.

 

“Game on!” Sailor Celestial and Aster say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Sailor Celestial: 4000

Aster: 4000

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “Ladies first, jerk.”

 

Aster retorts, “Too bad that I’m not dueling a lady, girl.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, irritated tone in her voice, “What a jerk.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I’ll start off with my Grow Up Bulb in defense mode!” Soon after, Grow-Up Bulb (100/100) appears on the field in defense mode.

 

Aster says, with a smirk, “Is that all? A little sprout? Just duelists from the future are little kids.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “You won’t be saying that when my cards are done with you.”

 

Aster says, drawing a card from his deck, “We’ll see about that.” Aster says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Time to show you how it is really done with my Destiny Hero-Diamond Dude!” Destiny Hero-Diamond Dude (1400/1600) appears on the field in attack mode and Aster says, drawing the top card of his deck, “And my man comes with a special trick. I draw the top card of my deck and if it is spell card, I send it to the grave and it gets activate on my next turn.” Aster displays Pot of Greed and he says, “And what do you know? It’s spell card!” Aster puts Pot of Greed spell card into his graveyard slot and he yells out, “And now, my Diamond Dude is going to shatter your little sprout!” Diamond Dude attacks Grow Up Bulb and it shatters to pieces, but since it was in defense mode, Sailor Celestial doesn’t lose any life-points. Aster says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots of his duel disk, “I end my turn with two card face-downs and give you a break.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “My move!” Sailor Celestial says, sending the top card from her deck to her graveyard, “I activate my Bulb’s ability! By sending the top card of my deck to the graveyard, she automatically revives!” Aster gives a surprised look as Grow Up Bulb (100/100) returns to the field in attack mode and Sailor Celestial says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Next, I activate my Soul Resurrection trap card!” One of Sailor Celestial’s face-down cards is revealed to be the Soul Resurrection continuous trap card and Sailor Celestial says, “And now, I can revive one Normal Monster from my grave in defense mode including my Gigaplant!” Just then Gigaplant (2400/1200) appears on the field in defense mode and Sailor Celestial says, “And by the way, he is a Gemini monster and that means that he is treated as a Normal Monster on the field or in the grave unless I turn him into an effect monster while on the field by giving up my ability to Normal Summon! Just like right now! And now, I can play one Insect or Plant monster from my hand once per turn! Like my Queen Angel of Roses for example!” Soon after, Queen Angel of Roses (2400/1300) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, excitedly, “Nice one, girl!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “And now, I tune my Grow Up Bulb with my Gigaplant!”

 

Aster asks, shocked, “You what?!” Grow Up Bulb turns into one star that turns into one ring that surrounds Gigaplant, making it become transparent, and as she gets a Synchro Monster card from her Extra Deck, a column of light appears on the field. Sailor Celestial then chants out, “Lofty rose that buds in a garden of integrity! Bloom here, watered by the blue moonlight! Synchro Summon!” Suguha puts the Synchro Monster card on her duel disk and she shouts out, “Say hello to my best bud and my deck’s ace: Black Rose Moonlight Dragon!” Out of the light, Black Rose Moonlight Dragon (2400/1800) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Aster asks, confused, “A Synchro Monster?!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “That’s right! Now, meet her attack with Rose Requiem!” Black Rose Moonlight Dragon unleashes its attack on Diamond Dude.

 

Aster says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Wrong! I activate my D-Shield!” Aster’s face-down card is revealed to be a D-Shield trap card and Aster says, “Thanks to this trap card, my hero switches to defense and he’s sticking around.”


Sailor Celestial says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Sorry, but I think that the words ‘Trap Jammer’ would mean something to you.” Sailor Celestial’s other face-down card is revealed to be the Trap Jammer counter-trap card and Sailor Celestial says, “No shield for you, jerk!” Aster’s D-Shield trap card shatters and Black Rose Moonlight Dragon’s attack slams home causing Diamond Dude to be destroyed while Aster loses 1000 life-points.

 

Aster says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “No big! I activate my D-Signal!” Aster’s other face-down card is revealed to be the D-Signal trap card and he says, as he goes through his deck, “When you destroy one of my monsters, I get to play one monster from my deck as long as it is a Destiny Hero that’s level four or less!” Aster takes one card from his deck, puts his deck back into his duel disk after reshuffling, and he says, putting the card on his duel disk, “And I choose my Destiny Hero-Defender!” Soon after, Destiny Hero-Defender (100/2700) appears on the field in defense mode.

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into main slot of her disk, “I end with this.”

 

Current Score:

Sailor Celestial: 4000

Aster: 3000

 

Aster says, drawing a card, “It’s my turn! Oh, by the way, remember my Diamond Dude? I get the power of the card that I sent to the grave: Pot of Greed! That means two cards for me and a whole lot of pain for you, girly!” Aster draws two cards, puts one card on his duel disk, and he says, “And now, I play Destiny Hero-Doom Lord!” Soon after, Destiny Hero-Doom Lord (600/800) appears on the field in attack mode and Aster says, “And he isn’t here to spread good will! He is to spread doom by sending your overgrown dragon into the future by two turns!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Not with Divine Wrath on the field!” Sailor Celestial’s face-down card is revealed to the Divine Wrath counter trap card and Sailor Celestial says, discarding one card from her hand into the graveyard, “By discarding one card, your monster’s effect is negated and he hits the road!” A lightning bolt from the sky slams into Doom Lord and shatters him into the pieces.

 

Aster says, stunned, “No way!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “That’s right, jerk! So much for the great pro! I see that your reputation has been overrated!”

 

Aster says, with a serious tone, “Oh, yeah! Let’s see you say that when I do this!” Aster says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I activate my Destiny Draw! I send one Destiny Hero from my hand to my graveyard and then I draw two cards!” Aster discards one card, draws two more cards, and he says, putting one more card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I play Doctor D and now, I remove my Diamond Dude in order to play Destiny Hero-Disk Commander!” Aster removes his Destiny Hero-Diamond Dude (1400/1600) monster card and Destiny Hero-Disk Commander (300/300) appears on the field in attack mode in which Aster says, “And when my main man comes from the grave, I get two more cards!”

 

Ken says, “That’s the monster that he sent to the grave with his other spell card. He’s good.”

 

Aster says, hearing Ken, “You haven’t seen anything yet, folks! The best is yet to come!” Aster says, putting one more card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I activate my Premature Burial! I lose eight hundred life-points, but I get a monster back and equip it with this card! And I choose my Destiny Hero-Doom Lord!” Destiny Hero-Doom Lord (600/800) returns to the field in attack mode while Aster’s life-points drop by 800 in which Aster says, “Now, let’s try this again shall we? Doom Lord, send her lizard packing!” Black Rose Moonlight Dragon roars as it is sent into a black hole and vanishes.

 

Sailor Celestial says, shocked, “Black Rose!”

 

Aster says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Don’t worry. You’ll see her in two turns…Well, if you last that long that is. However, I release my Defender, Disk Commander, and Doom Lord in order to summon my ultimate hero: Destiny Hero-Plasma!” The three monsters on the field vanishes and Destiny Hero-Plasma (1900/600) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Davis says, “That’s trouble.”

 

Aster yells out, “And now, my main man can use his ability and equip himself with one monster the field as well as stealing half of its power!” Plasma’s wings open and Queen Angel of Roses yells out as it is sucked into them causing her image to be seen in the wings while Plasma goes from 1900/600 to 3100/600.

 

Sailor Venus says, nervously, “Major gross!”

 

Aster says, “Now, Plasma, teach them how we do things ‘old school style’ with Vengeful Rain!” Plasma unleashes blood red ‘bolts’ and Sailor Celestial yelps as she loses 3100 life-points.

 

Sailor Moon asks, concerned, “Are you okay?”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, sarcastically, “Peachy.”

 

Aster says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “First, I place two cards face-down.” Aster says, putting one more card into the Field Spell slot of his disk, “And then I activate my Clock Tower Prison!” Soon after, the field transforms into what looks like a street of London with Big Ben looming over them and Aster says, with a smirk, “And I’m done.”

 

Current Score:

Sailor Celestial: 900

Aster: 2200

 

Ino says, amazed, “It is just amazing that all of this is technology made Genjutsu!”

 

Neji says, “It shows how advanced this world’s technology really is.”

 

Shikamaru says, “However, we learned how troublesome it can be.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “My move!”

 

Aster says, “Oh, by the way, as long as my Plasma remains on the field, all of your monsters can’t use their abilities!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into main slot of her disk, “Think so! Not with my Guardian Power spell card! As long as this card remains on the field, I cut my life-points in half and any abilities that negates my monster’s special abilities are negated meaning your Dracula’s power is worthless!”

 

Aster says, with a sneer, “We’ll see, little girl!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting the last card in her hand into the main slot of her disk, “Yes, we will! Then I play my Card of Sanctity! Both of us are forced to draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Sailor Celestial and Aster draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands. Sailor Celestial says, displaying Stargazer Magician (1200/2400) and Timegazer Magician (1200/600) Pendulum Monster cards, “And now, I set the scale one Stargazer Magician and scale eight Timegazer Magician on the Pendulum Scale!”

 

Aster asks, confused, “You what?!” Sailor Celestial puts the two said cards on the Pendulum Zones of her duel disk duel disk causing the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colored letters to appear in the monster card zones for a second in which the two said monsters appear in columns of light with one column of light on either side of Sailor Celestial with the number 1 appear below Stargazer while the number 8 appears below Timegazer. When the image of Sailor Celestial’s crystal pendulum swings between the two columns of light and Aster asks, confused, “What is this?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “This is how we roll, jerk! Now, I can summon monsters that are level two through seven once per turn! Now, swing Soul Pendulum!” Sailor Celestial puts two cards on his duel disk and she says, "It's time to swing into action Odd-Eyes Dragon and Alexandrite Dragon!” Out of a circle, two beams of light come out and Odd-Eyes Dragon (2500/2000) and Alexandrite Dragon (2000/100) come to the field in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, putting a card into the main slot of her disk, “And next, I activate my Pendulum Exchange! Since I have Pendulum Monsters in my Pendulum Zones, you get to revive one monster from your graveyard, but only within the Pendulum Scale that I have out which means only monsters that are levels two to seven. In return, I get to draw one card for every level that revived monster has!”

 

Aster responds, “I choose Doom Lord!” Destiny Hero-Doom Lord (600/800) returns to the field in defense mode and Sailor Celestial draws three cards in which one of them starts to glow with her crystal pendulum, Sailor Moon’s crystal pendulum, and Naruto’s necklace.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “And now, I release Alexandrite Dragon in order to have Odd-Eyes evolve!” Sailor Celestial says, with a serious tone while putting one card on her duel disk, “Shine with a new light: Odd-Eyes Saber Dragon!” Alexandrite Dragon becomes light energy that wraps around Odd-Eyes Dragon and it transforms into Odd-Eyes Saber Dragon (2800/2000), a silver armored version of Odd-Eyes Dragon with sword-like metal ‘wings’ coming out of its back, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “Odd-Eyes Saber Dragon?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting two cards into the main slot of her duel disk, “And now, I equip my Saber Dragon with my Dragon Seer Eye and my Dragon Assault Scale equip spell! My Assault Scale boosts my dragon’s power by three hundred and my Seer Eye makes you unable to activate any spell or trap cards during the Battle Phase!”

 

As Odd-Eyes Saber Dragon goes from 2800/2000 to 3100/2000, Aster says, shocked, “Oh no!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Destroy Doom Lord!” Odd-Eyes Saber Dragon fires a beam of energy from its mouth and vaporizes Doom Lord, but since it was in defense mode, Aster loses no life-points.

 

Aster says, with a grin, “No big.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a stern tone, “Wrong, pal. I activate Saber Dragon’s ability and since he sent your monster packing, another monster has to hit the road!”

 

Aster yells out, shocked, “You can’t!” Just then another beam slams into Plasma and it roars out as he shatters in which Aster shouts out, stunned, “Plasma!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Now, by release my Dragon Assault Scale, my Saber Dragon can attack one more time!” Odd-Eyes Saber Dragon goes from 3100/2000 to 2800/2000 as it loses one of its equip spells and it fires on Aster directly in which he yell out as he is sent flying from the ‘smack’ he feels from the hit causing him to land on the ground on his butt while he loses 2800 life-points, ending the duel.

 

Final Score:

Sailor Celestial: 450

Aster: 0

 

With the end of the duel, the final Solid Vision projections vanish along with the force-field and Yolei yells out, “Way to go, girl!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, excitedly, “That’s showing him!”

 

The cloaked figure says, with a nod, “Indeed. Well done, Celestial. You have harnessed more of the power of the Dimensional Dragons or should I say, the power of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “Wait! That form of Odd-Eyes was another part of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon’s power?”

 

The cloaked figure says, “Of course, princess. He is at the core of the power of the Odd-Eyes Dragons. Odd-Eyes Dragon was the ‘sealed form’ of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and in her duel with Sayer, Celestial broke the seal and awakened Odd-Eyes Dragon’s true form and power.”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, seriously, “What are these ‘Dimensional Dragons’?”

 

The cloaked figure says, “A story for another day, Sailor Uranus.” The cloaked figure tells Aster, “Thank you, Aster. You have done well.”

 

Aster responds, “Whatever. You have your promise to fulfill.”

 

The cloaked figure retorts, “I already have. When you started dueling, your friends should have been healed by now and no, I wasn’t responsible.”

 

Aster yells out, “Hey! You tricked me!”

 

The cloaked figure says, “No, I said that I would heal your friends if you dueled whoever I choose, but I didn’t say when I would heal, did I? You should really pay attention more.” Aster was about to retort when the cloaked figure waved her hand and Aster teleported away in a flash of light in which she says, “I returned him to his own time.”

 

Sailor Pluto then steps forward and she asks, “It’s you, isn’t it?” The hooded cloaked figure lowers her hood and the others, minus Pluto, gasp in shock to see that the cloaked figure’s face is nearly identical to Pluto’s face expect her hair is ebony black instead of green and her eyes are a violet-pink color.

 

Davis says, “Whoa! She looks like Pluto!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “That’s Sailor Charon, Sailor Pluto’s sister.”

 

Plenty of the other Sailor Scouts say in unison, “Sister?!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “Yes, she is. However, she is known as the ‘Renegade Sailor Senshi’ not because she has become evil, but she does plenty of things that are ‘out of bounds’ of the Sailor Senshi.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Actually, she was very devoted to Heathcliff back in the Silver Millennium and refusing that he was causing any harm…until it was too late.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “Wait! She was?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, looking at Sailor Moon, “Yes, princess.” The others then gasp and Sailor Pluto looks ahead to see Sailor Charon right in front of her causing Sailor Pluto to give a rare look of shock as her long ‘lost’ younger sister cups her cheek in which Sailor Pluto gets a vision of herself dressed in sexy lingerie and she engaged in passionate and intimate kissing session with Naruto with another ‘scene’ showing her together with Suguha, Hinata, and Sakura together with Naruto while she is holding a baby in her arms. When the vision ends, Sailor Pluto jumps back a little and Sailor Charon, her form mainly covered by her cloak, leaps away from her and the others. Sailor Pluto asks, her cheeks flush, “What was that?”

 

Sailor Charon responds, with a cheeky smile, “Your future.”

 

Sailor Pluto replies, stunned, “My what?”

 

Sailor Charon says, “Don’t deny what you say, sis. It’s your fault from keeping your desires and needs suppressed all these centuries. Your stock façade will break, you will fall madly in love, and you will embrace what it means to be a woman. You already set your own future with your choices.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “Pluto-mama will fall in love?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, her cheeks flush and trying to protest, “I…”

 

Sailor Charon responds, “Don’t try to deny it, sis. I am the ‘Sailor Scout of Destiny’ after all and I can see the endless possibilities of the future because the future isn’t set in stone like the path in which there are always endless possibilities. And as it is now, it will happen and your ‘needs and desires’ will take you over and you will be ‘enslaved’ by love, but then again, you couldn’t help to love that vision, didn’t you?” Sailor Pluto can’t help to madly blush at this and leaving plenty of her fellow Scouts very confused.

 

Sailor Celestial asks Sailor Charon, “What’s your game this time?”

 

Sailor Charon’s expression becomes deadly serious and she asks, with a deadly serious tone, “Do you really think that you can beat him as you are now?”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, with a serious tone, “What was that?”

 

Sailor Charon says, “You heard what I said, princess. Tell me: Are you still seeking redemption? Do you hear the cries of the souls that died on Sword Art Online? The constant reminder of your failure?!”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, angrily, “What?!”

 

Sailor Charon responds, “You heard what I said, Princess Selene. And no matter what you do, you can’t escape this fact: As long as you live, the legacy of Sword Art Online shall stain mankind forever!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, angrily, “Damn you!” She draws her swords and before anyone could stop her, she attacks Sailor Charon, but she whips out what looks like a bronze version of Sailor Pluto’s Garnet Staff and easily deflects the attacks. Sailor Charon then easily knocks Sailor Celestial down to the ground, knocking off her helmet, and points the bottom of her staff in which a pointed blade comes out.

 

Sailor Charon says, strongly, “You move and she dies!” The others stay in place as Sailor Celestial is at Charon’s mercy and Sailor Charon tells Sailor Celestial, “The power of a Valkyrie Sailor Senshi and look at you now. You were taught better than this, but then again, your temper hasn’t changed in centuries in which it is now worse with the darkness in your very essence, princess. As you are now, you aren’t ready for what’s to come and while you have closed the story of the Silver Millennium at least, the final chapter of the legacy of SAO has yet to be completed. You have much to overcome and if you don’t, you will become a nightmare infinite times worse than Sword Art Online.” Sailor Charon takes her staff’s blade away from Sailor Celestial’s face and forces her to her feet in which she then slugs her in face sending her stumbling backwards in which Naruto catches her before she falls to the ground.

 

Naruto yells out, annoyed, “What was that for?”

 

Sailor Charon responds, “You don’t hit a person while they are down unless you are a villain, Naruto-san.”

 

Sailor Uranus yells out, annoyed, “What’s your game?”

 

Sailor Charon retorts, with a deadly serious tone, “I don’t play games unlike your princesses’ former father and if she can’t take him down, I will. And I will do what it takes even it means helping him to get what I want. Farewell.” Sailor Charon then teleports away before anyone can stop her.

 

Sakura asks, confused, “What is her deal?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a sigh, “My sister…as her unofficial title suggests is considered a ‘rogue’ among Sailor Scouts in which she does things her own way and she seems to be willing to do anything that she feels maintains the balance and ensures that the universes continues to survive until the end of time itself.”

 

Sailor Mars says, looking at Uranus and Neptune, “That sounds oddly familiar.” Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune can’t help to turn their heads away and blush slightly from embarrassment knowing that Mars has a point about what she is implying.

 

Yolei says, with a sarcastic tone, “Great. Now, we have to deal with a ‘rebel Sailor Scout’.” On the meanwhile, Naruto has Sailor Celestial in his arms and Sailor Celestial can’t help to blush as she looks at his face.

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, “Wow! I’ve got to admit that he looks cuter up close.” Sailor Celestial then mentally slaps herself and asks ‘What is she thinking’, but she then gets a vision of her, as Suguha, and Naruto together locked in a passionate and loving kiss with Sakura and Hinata on each side of her engaging in kissing Naruto and herself on the neck in an intimate way causing her to blush like mad.

 

Naruto asks Sailor Celestial, with a concerned tone, “Are you okay?’

 

Naruto breaks Sailor Celestial out of her ‘stupor’ and she says, leaping to her feet and with a mad blush on her cheeks, “Yes! Yes, I’m okay!” Sailor Celestial shakes her head, rubs her cheeks, and she says, “Charon suckered punched me pretty good. I’m going to get her for that.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks Sailor Pluto, “What is your sister planning to do?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a shrug, “That’s up to Charon, Firefly. My sister’s actions are only understood by my sister herself.”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “Do you know that your sister also seems quite ‘nutty’ too?”

 

Matt says, “No joke!”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “Seriously!”

 

Davis says, “Anyway, let’s get going. We want to get to this ‘city of the Minotaurs’.”

 

Yolei says, drolly, “I’m not looking forward to it.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, nervously, “Well, they may surprise you, Yolei.”

 

Mimi asks, curiously, “How so?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nervous smile, “You’ll see.” As she retrieves her helmet, the others can’t help to wonder what she meant. Later on, they find out as they find themselves looking at a huge city built into the face of a massive mountain where they find themselves at an open gate within a huge stone wall surrounding the city where they find two armored male Minotaurs, looking like the classic Minotaurs with the bull-like head and such, guarding the gates.

 

One of them says, in a ‘chill’ tone of voice, “Yo, what’s up little dudes and chicks?”

 

Sora asks, surprised, “Huh?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “Nothing really, big bro. We’re just here to chill and take a look around your town if you big dudes don’t mind.”

 

The other Minotaur guard responds, in a similar ‘chill’ tone of voice as the first guard, “No big, Sailor Girl! You rad defenders of the good are always welcome to mellow in our crib as long as you don’t cause any ruckus.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Cool. Thanks.”

 

The first Minotaur guard says, “Welcome to our crib and stay cool, Sailor Girl!” Soon after, our group, plenty of them pretty stunned, walk through the gate and enter the city in which they see that there are also female Minotaurs in which the female Minotaurs have human female heads and face and they have very sexy muscular feminine humanoid frames with hooves for feet.

 

Sailor Mars asks, confused, “Okay…?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Minotaurs aren’t what is depicted in myth and lore as well as modern television and literature, Sailor Mars. Or at least, the Minotaurs of Lyusula aren’t.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “They are big and strong like in all of the stories and they are built like a tank…literally, but brutal savages? Um, not so much. They tend to follow the philosophy of ‘make love not war’.”

 

Tai asks, “Hippie Minotaurs?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Crude, but a valid term, Tai.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “The only thing close to ‘aggressive’ is when they are in heat and then you got to watch out because you know how bulls when you get in the way of getting the one that they want as a ‘mate’.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, amazed, “I’ll bet.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “However, it doesn’t mean they stick to their own kind when it comes to ‘mates’. Minotaurs of Lyusula are a very open people, but their ‘mellow’ attitudes caused them difficultly with interacting with the rest of the people of this realm which is why the myths and legends of being ‘savages’ came about or at least, it is part of it.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, pointing, “Through it doesn’t mean that they don’t ‘play’ well with others.”  When the others look, they find a male Minotaur with a female Lamia, a half-human and half-snake, with violet hair, pink eyes, and ruby red long snake-like tail instead of legs for her ‘bottom half’, in his arms with the female Lamia having pure love for the male Minotaur in which they share a passionate kiss.

 

Yolei asks, “What is that?”

 

Sailor Pluto responds, “A Lamia.” When everyone looks at Sailor Pluto, she responds, “And despite what is said in myth and lore, they aren’t demons. They are an all-female people that need males from other species to reproduce. However, they tend to use seduction to get the males that they need especially the ones that they fall completely in love with. It is probably that reason that the legends and myths of them being yokai came out.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “Yeah. Once a male is seduced by a lovely female Lamia, they are enslaved by them forever. However, the males aren’t slaves to the Lamia. Males are precious to the Lamia for obvious reasons, but Lamia can be ‘intense lovers’ if you know what I mean.”

 

TK says, nervously, “We get it.”

 

Mimi says, “It looks like this one got her hands on a big one.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Well, it looks like she is a rare case of staying with the one she has chosen for her mate. Usually, once ‘seduced’, the Lamia bring their chosen male back to the village where they live together for the rest of their lives which is a long time. Lamia have long life-spans and once ‘mated’ with one, the human male gains the same life-span and retains his youth and vigor never physically aging beyond his twenties.”

 

Tenten asks, stunned, “Really?”

 

Minato says, “To ensure their ability to handle the ‘intense love’ of their ‘lover’.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Correct, Minato-dono.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Okay, now, I have seen and heard everything.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a sigh, “Something tells me no, Jupiter.”

 

As they continue onto the city, Sailor Venus asks, “So, where are we going?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Our best bet is to start in the dungeons within the mountain that this city is built by and on.”

 

The others are surprised and Sailor Mercury says, “The riddle that Kayaba left us! It must have a double meaning!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “That’s what I think, Mercury. Basically, he meant to find something akin to a real-life dungeon in a real ‘land of cows’.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “I think that Celestial is right.”

 

Davis yells out, “Well, what are we waiting for?”

 

Veemon says, excitedly, “Yeah!”

 

Gatomon says, “Well, let’s be careful. We aren’t sure what he has planned for us in there.”

 

Hawkmon says, “I must agree with Gatomon.”

 

Ken says, “Agreed, Hawkmon.” The others nod their head in agreement and they venture off towards the entrance to the dungeon within the mountain that the Minotaur city is built by and on causing them to wonder what is to come.

 

July 17, 2025, Unknown location

 

Inside of an unknown location, we find Sailor Charon meeting someone whose features are covered by shadows.

 

The figure says, in a high pitched male voice, “So, your young princess has tapped more into the power of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon? Interesting.”

 

Sailor Charon says, “While Naruto might be the ‘true master’ of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial can harness the power of the Dimensional Dragons along with the Star Dragon King.”

 

The figure asks, “And Kazuto Kirigaya has the power of Hot Red Dragon Archfiend?”

 

Sailor Charon says, “Correct.”

 

The figure responds, “That means that there is only Blackfeather Darkrage Dragon.”

 

Sailor Charon says, “Obviously, Lazar.”

 

The figure then comes into the light to reveal Lazar and he says, with a sly smirk, “And then they will make their move.”

 

Sailor Charon says, “Along with Heathcliff.”

 

Lazar asks, with a sly smirk, “Still sore about him?” He then yelps as a knife nearly missing grazing him and winches from the death glare from Sailor Charon.

 

Sailor Charon tells Lazar, with a deadly serious tone, “Don’t try any of your ‘tricks’ on me, Lazar. I have been experiencing things beyond your imagination centuries before you were born.”

 

Lazar responds, nervously, “Right.”

 

Sailor Charon says, “Make sure that the new Pendulum cards are ready. We are going to need them for what’s ahead.” As Sailor Charon walks away, Lazar mentally scoffs at her before he turns to leave while Sailor Charon takes a Synchro Monster card from her sub-space pocket in which we see that it is a Synchro Monster known as Void Ogre Dragon (3000/3000) in which she gives a smile as she walks off to whatever plans that she has.

 

Well, that’s the end of another chapter, everyone! First of all, if you haven’t guessed, this isn’t going to be a Sakura/Sasuke story. While I’m not an anti-Sasuke fan, I don’t support him either. While I’m a Naruto/Hinata coupling fan and it is the main couple, which I’m glad ended up as the main couple for the canon, Naruto/Sakura is my second choice for Naruto couplings. Anyway, in this story, Sailor Charon isn’t going to be a ‘hero’ per say, but she won’t be a ‘villain’ either. She is going to be more of an ‘anti-hero’ than anything. She is basically a rogue that does what she wants, but it doesn’t mean that she doesn’t have her own ‘moral code’ through it doesn’t mean that she won’t break it if it means for the ‘betterment of all’ or what she feels is the ‘greater good’ so to speak. Sailor Charon of my story is going to be ‘complex’. Well, read and review to tell me what you think and no flames, please! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!