Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ The Gate Awakens ( Chapter 17 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Well, with the last chapter, Rain has come into the story and you must be wondering if what will happen inside of ALO and Svart Alfheim is going to be a ‘side show’ for what’s been happening and what’s going to happen in the main story, right? Well, yes and no. What’s going to happen in ALO and Svart Alfheim may not be as ‘big’ as what’s going to happen ‘outside’, but the virtual world is going to have plenty of importance in this story, trust me. Now, I know that I’m doing chapter after chapter, but I would like to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

As a legion of butterflies fly through the sky, Kirito, in both his SAO form and his ALO form, appears with Usagi, in both of her SAO forms and her ALO form, with her as Princess Serenity and Eternal Sailor Moon, and Leafa with her as Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is walking with Akari, in her ALO form, Sinon, in her ALO form, Miyako, in her ALO form, and Junpier, in her ALO form, in which they look to see that Akari and Sinon have the ‘shadows’ of Eternal Sailor Sun and Eternal Sailor Orion behind them while Asuna, Miyako, and Junpier have the forms of mysterious Sailor Scouts behind them.

 

Kirito, Eternal Sailor Moon, and Eternal Sailor Celestial are walking up to Naruto and Naruto is looking behind them in which the three of them turn to see Sailor Moon’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Serenity and Tsuki, and Kirito’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Kuro and Kata, along with Naruto’s counterpart from the Limited Tsukuyomi from ‘Road of Ninja’ giving them a wicked smirk along with various other figures covered in shadows covered under the shadows of the Dimensional Dragons: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, and a mysterious violet dragon.

 

The scene then changes to the Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Naruto’s ‘precious people’ from the Leaf Village, Team 5Ds, Asuna, Leafa, Silica, in her ALO form, Lisbeth, in her ALO form, Agil, in his ALO form, Klein, in his ALO form, Philia, in her ALO form, and Strea, in her ALO form, looking from the Moon Kingdom at SAO, ALO, and so many worlds as well as their people that it is beyond the imagination as the mysterious Queen’s Gate hangs over them all.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known and yet to meet.

 

Then Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial/Princess Selene appear with dark shadowy that look exactly behind them appear with the ‘Shadow Sailor Moon’ have sinister yellow eyes with the ‘Shadow Sailor Celestial’ having blood red eyes.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial and two others, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Eternal Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 17: The Gate Awakens

 

July 22, 2025, Tokyo, Izumo Inn

 

Within what looks like a two-story Japanese style home, we are inside one of the rooms of the home where we find Suguha and Naruto are together as they display their decks in which Naruto is amazed at the new ‘Odd-Eyes’ monsters including Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon (2500/2000) Synchro Monster, Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon (2800/2500) XYZ Monster, and Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon (2500/3000) Fusion Monster cards.

 

Naruto says, “Man! These are pretty awesome looking dragons!”

 

Suguha says, “Yeah, I’ve got to say that they are pretty cool.” Suguha says, looking at Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon (3000/2500) XYZ-Pendulum Monster card, “And a lot less worrying than some cards.”

 

Naruto says, “I was shocked when I heard you summoned that card and got your hands on the card that’s supposed to belong to some kind of ‘alternate version’ of Serena.”

 

Suguha says, “Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon. Based on what Ancient Fairy told us, both Odd-Eyes and Dark Rebellion along with the Clear Wing Synchro Dragon belong to a group of monsters known as the Dimensional Dragons. Big brother said that we might be tapping into whatever ‘power source’ that they belong to or something.”

 

Naruto says, “Well, Kurama said that they aren’t ordinary cards and they contain incredible powers close to rivaling the powers that we have.”

 

Suguha says, “Namely our Etherion powers.”

 

Naruto says, “Kurama wouldn’t say that, but they are very powerful and very dangerous since Kurama says that their power is ‘primal’.”

 

Suguha says, “Yeah. Raye, Amara, and Trista say the same thing.”

 

Naruto asks Suguha, “Hey, Suguha, how are you doing?”

 

Suguha says, with a sigh, “Other than the fact that my life has been going on a really wacky roller coaster ride with a madman that was my father in my precious life as an outer space princess trapping my big brother, my ‘royal sibling’, and around ten thousand people in a ‘death game’ just because he had ‘control issues’ and he wanted to force me to awaken all of my powers and bring back into ‘universal affairs’ as well as relive the pain of his betrayal in my past life, I’m just peachy.”

 

Naruto says, a bit nervously, “Okay…”

 

Suguha says, with a sigh, “Sorry, Naruto, it is just…The others and I have been going through a lot lately. You know especially since you learned about my new ‘shiners’ in my mouth.”

 

Naruto tells Suguha, “Look, Suguha, just because you are part vampire or whatever, it doesn’t make you a monster. Compared to that fucking jerk that dared to call himself your pops in your ‘previous life’ or whatever, you are WAY better than him. He had the best going through him in two lifetimes and he let that go to become a true ‘fiend’.” Naruto tells Suguha, “You deserved better than anything, believe it.”

 

Suguha says, with a smile, “Thanks, Naruto.” Suguha then says, with a solemn tone, “However, I wish that I can truly believe it myself, Naruto.”

 

Naruto says, with a concerned look, “Suguha-chan…”

 

But before anything could be said or done between Naruto and Suguha, Kazuto’s voice is heard exclaiming with a shocked, “What? Are you kidding me?” Surprised, Suguha leaps up and runs out the door of Naruto’s new room in which they go a hallway where they find Kazuto, Asuna, Rika, Keiko, Kotone, and plenty of the others, Sailor Scout and Digidestined, human and Digimon partner, assembled together.

 

Suguha asks, “What’s up big brother?”

 

Amara says, “We just gotten some information from Seijirou from the VR division.”

 

Suguha asks, with a nasty sarcastic tone, “What does that guy want from us this time?”

 

Raye says, “It isn’t what he wants from us, Suguha.”

 

Matt says, “He just found something out about the former SAO servers.”

 

Suguha asks, surprised, “Wait! What?”

 

Yolei says, “That’s what I said, Suguha.”

 

Rika asks, “So, what does he want from us?”

 

Amara says, “He has requested help from Izzy, Ami, and Trista at the former Argus headquarters where the SAO servers are still being stored.”

 

Suguha says, “Thought that they would have dismantled them by now.”

 

Tai says, with his arms crossed, “You know how government people can be.” Tai asks Ami and Izzy, “So, what’s the excuse?”

 

Izzy says, “From what I’ve heard, they are studying them to increase security in the ever growing amount of VRMMO and the Amusphere as a whole.”

 

Matt says, “That’s a lot of bull.”

 

TK says, “I know, bro, but personally, I doubt that they will find anymore of Kayaba’s secrets.”

 

Amara says, “Personally, I hope that they don’t.”

 

Suguha says, “I second that. If they do, Kami help us.”

 

Mimi says, with a kind smile, “Come on, it can’t that bad.”

 

Davis tells Mimi, “Mimi, we are talking about a dude that was a powerful swordsman and long ago tricked one of his daughters to use her incredible creation powers to create something that allowed an evil interspace monster to ‘brain jack’ people on our planet in which using them to destroy an entire advanced civilization with him in this life, he created a ‘death game’ trapping close to ten thousand people including his niece was his eldest daughter in his previous life for the fact of wanting a world of his own to control and to force his former younger daughter to awaken all of her powers causing her to relive her traumatic memories of her previous life.”

 

Mimi says, with a nod and nervous tone, “Oh, yeah, right.”

 

Matt says, with a nod, “No kidding.”

 

Raye says, “My opinion: Destroy all objects related to Kayaba.”

 

Amara says, “I second that.”

 

Asuna says, looking at Serena, “Serena-chan…”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “I’m okay, Asuna.”

 

Raye thinks in her mind, with a mental sigh, “We’ve heard that before Meatball Head.”

 

Serena says, with a plain tone, “However, if they said that they have found something within the SAO servers, I think that we had better investigate. Anything belonging to Kayaba could still be dangerous.”

 

Kazuto says, “I hate to say it, but Serena may be right.”

 

Tai says, “I agree. We can’t take any chances. Never with him.”

 

Naruto asks, “Don’t mind if I come along?”

 

Serena says, “Naruto…”

 

Davis tells Serena, “If you are going to tell him not to get involved in ‘our affairs’, he has been involved since he, Sakura, and Hinata were pulled into this world.”

 

Lita says, “Davis has got a point, Serena.”

 

Amara says, “Not to mention that he has a Duel Dragon and a Signer Dragon, in which he is a Signer like you, Davis, Kari, and your brother, Dumpling.”

 

Mina says, with a grin, “It isn’t like they can’t defend themselves.”

 

Cody says, “I have to agree with Mina. Naruto has proven himself that he can handle himself in a fight against our enemies and he has gained a Keyblade as well.”

 

TK says, “Same here. Like it or not, Naruto is involved with us and he may prove vital to what’s ahead for all of us.”

 

Tentomon says, “TK has a point.”

 

Biyomon says, “It seems like Kayaba has an interest in him.”

 

Suguha says, “Which makes me not like it one bit.”

 

Kazuto says, “We feel the same, Sugu.”

 

Naruto asks, curiously, “So, I can come along right?”

 

Mimi says, with a smile, “This is their way of saying ‘yes’, Naruto.” Soon after, our heroes and heroines prepare to head out to the former Argus headquarters building, but what they didn’t know is that two pairs of this world’s kunoichi are watching them from a distance.

 

July 22, 2025, Former Argus headquarters building

 

Inside of the former Argus headquarters building, our heroes and heroines are assembled inside of the room containing the former SAO servers with the Sailor Scouts of the group all in their Eternal Sailor Scout forms along with Seijirou talking with Izzy as he is taping on the laptop.

 

Izzy says, “Incredible. This is definitely advanced technology and it is really amazing that he hid this so well in the servers.”

 

Sailor Venus asks, “So, it is some kind of ‘super computer’?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, who is using her visor and mini-computer, “That’s a simple way of calling it, but you can say that. It is a prototype quantum computer.”

 

Kazuto says, “Leave it to Kayaba to hide this in plain sight.”

 

Ken asks, “Can you determine what it is used for?”

 

Sailor Mars says, “It shouldn’t be possible since when the game ended, the data was getting deleted wasn’t it? You shouldn’t be able to get anything at all.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Not exactly. Remember, the character data that transferred into the ALO avatars? It means that some data was saved though it can only mean due to them being stored in the NervGear local memory.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Hold on! I think that I found something.”

 

Sailor Mercury confers with Izzy and Izzy says, working on his laptop, “Yes. I think that we found something.” Sailor Mercury and Izzy work together on the laptop and they gasp at what they find.

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “What’s wrong?”

 

Izzy says, shocked, “My words! The function of this quantum computer was the storing of the digitized minds of everyone that died in SAO!”

 

There are gasps and Yolei yells out, shocked, “No way!”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “From what I can tell from the data that we managed to gain, I believe that Izzy is right.”

 

Tai asks, shocked, “But how?”

 

Izzy says, “From what information I could gather, it seems to work in a similar fashion to the modified NervGear that Kayaba used to download his mind into cyber-space.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “But it only needs a regular NervGear for the process.”

 

Joe asks, “Hold up? Are you saying that every single person that died because of SAO had their minds ‘scanned’ into this computer?”

 

Izzy says, “Based on what data Mercury and I could gather, that’s correct, Joe.”

 

Kazuto asks, “They are all there?”

 

Cody tells Izzy, “You said ‘was’, Izzy.”

 

Izzy responds, with a nod, “That’s right, Cody.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “What happened?”

 

Kazuto responds, “Sugou’s tampering.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, with a nod, “You’re correct, Kazuto. It is this ‘black box’ that’s connected with the stored emotions with the players since it stored the digitized minds of the players that died in SAO, but when the system suffered that ‘overload’ and ‘malfunction’ due to the combination of all the emotional data and energy combined with Sugou’s tampering, all of it was released.”

 

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, “Is that how Mimete was able to ‘revive’ Kuradeel?”

 

Yolei asks, “But where did it go?”

 

Izzy says, “That’s a good question.”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, “I think that I know where at least two of them have ended up.” Images of Sachi and Diabel enter her mind and she thinks in her mind, “After he fried your brains, he kept your minds trapped in the system? Why? For what purpose?”

 

Sailor Sun tells Davis, “Dai-kun, I think that you and I should return to Rainbow Gardens.”

 

Davis responds, curiously, “Really? We went there after we got out of SAO in order to finish up there.”

 

Sailor Sun says, “Well, we only went into Little Leaf and that’s it.”

 

Davis says, with a nod, “Yeah, you got a point.”

 

Tai asks, “Wait! Are you talking about that ‘living virtual world’ that you and Kari have been trapped in until you got to SAO?”

 

Davis says, with a nod, “That’s the same, Tai. Luke and Datamon found a way to allow us to go back via the Amuspheres.”

 

Sailor Sun says, “We went back to settle our business in there to restart our lives, here.”

 

Kazuto asks, “Are you saying that they could be there?”

 

Sailor Sun says, “Well, we can’t say anything, but with the game gone and even before then, they could have been sent off into cyber-space itself. If we and others could come into the game itself…”

 

Asuna says, “…Then others might have been able to leave. At least those that aren’t technically players in game.”

 

Kazuto says, “That’s a good theory, Asuna.”

 

Davis says, “Well, Rainbow Gardens might be a good place to start looking.”

 

Seijirou says, “Such a waste of talent.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, with a glare, “Are you showing a shred of regret over that ass…?”

 

Seijirou responds, nervously, “No! No! It is just that he could have revolutionized the world with his work and yet, he uses it to commit such a crime and nearly end a new age of possibilities with Full-Dive technology and the ‘virtual worlds’ that it can produce.”

 

Sailor Mars says, with a plain tone, “Obviously.” Just then they hear the door open and they see a female police officer enter the room.

 

Seijirou asks, “Didn’t I say that we were not to be disturbed?”

 

The female police officer then says, “Forgive me, sir.” However, the ninja of the group can’t help to be suspicious of the ‘officer’ and her body start to jerk the wrong way in which Naruto then notices a blade coming out of the right ‘wrist’ of the ‘officer’.

 

Naruto yells out, “Hey, watch out!” Everyone looks to see the ‘officer’ leap at Seijirou, but Naruto kicks ‘her’ into a wall in which she shatters apart to reveal that ‘female officer’ was nothing more than a realistic mannequin-like puppet.

 

Mimi asks, stunned, “She’s a puppet?”

 

Sakura says, with a serious look, “I recognize this! That’s ninja puppetry!”

 

Naruto says, “Oh, yeah! Gaara’s brother, Kankuro, uses something similar to that! But wait! There are no strings!” Just then doors open up from all of the puppet’s limbs and even its head in which massive amounts of smoke blast out and quickly engulf the room causing everyone to obviously go into coughing fits in which a group of five figures zip into the room in which they pass by everyone, but Minato gets a good look at them. Soon after, a magical wind, courtesy of Sailor Celestial, blasts the smoke out of the room.

 

Sailor Mercury says, shocked, “The ‘black box’!”

 

Minato says, “Five people came into this room and took that device.”

 

Everyone looks at Minato and Naruto asks, “Dad, you saw?”

 

Minato says, with a nod, “They came really close to me, Naruto. By the looks of it, they were more of this world’s ninja.”

 

There are gasps and Yolei says, sarcastically, “Just great. And they must be long gone from here.”

 

Minato says, with a grin, “True, but it doesn’t mean that we can’t join them in a flash.” Plenty of the others are confused, but plenty of the others, especially Naruto, Sakura, and Kushina, give smirks knowing exactly what he meant.

 

July 22, 2025, Tokyo

 

The five figures, dressed in black ninja style garb, are on a rooftop some distance away from the former Argus headquarters in which they have a scroll in their hands in which we can see from their body shapes that these five figures are females in which when they remove their black ninja hoods and masks, this is confirmed.

 

The first female looks to be 17-18 years of age with dark brown hair is tied in a long ponytail with a white ribbon, dark eyes, and tan skin.

 

The second female looks to be the same age as the first female with long blond hair with small clip in it, green eyes, and fair skin.

 

The third female looks to be the same age as the first two females with medium green hair, amber eyes that gives her a feral look, and pale skin in which she has an emotionless look.

 

The fourth female looks to be around 16-17 years of age, she is short for her age, long black hair, an eye patch over her left eye and her exposed right eye is red eye, and fair skin.

 

The fifth and finale female looks to be 17-18 years of age, light brown hair that’s curled at the ends with a large pink bow on top, green eyes, and fair skin.

 

The fifth female of the group says, “That wasn’t too hard.”

 

The fourth female says, “And those comic ninja call themselves shinobi. What a joke.”

 

The first female says, with a smile, “I guess that it was all hype after all.” But then there is a bright flash behind the first female and they turn only for the five females to barely miss getting hit from assaults from our heroes and heroines along with Seijirou, who are assembled all around them.

 

The second female asks, confused, “How did they do that?”

 

The first female then realized something and she yells out, “Namikaze! He marked me with his Hirashin!”

 

Na ruto says, with a smirk, “Guess you read the books about my world and I, huh? Well, I can show that we can as good if not better than the ninja of this world believe it!”

 

The fifth female says, with a smirk, “We’ll see cutie pie.”

 

The third female tells the first female, “Homura, you need to discard that outfit since Minato Namikaze put his seal on it.”

 

The first female responds, “I know, Hikage.” The first female shouts out, “Okay, girls, let’s if these Sailor Scouts and the ninja from Naruto anime and manga are really all they are hyped to be! Shinobi transformation!” All five of them then ‘shed’ their outfits and their clothing transforms into brand new outfits.

 

The first female’s outfit is a black sailor fuku with red trim, white socks, and brown shoes in which she has multiple swords strapped to her back.

 

The second female’s outfit is wearing what looks like a teal green maid outfit with the top of the dress covering only the bottom three-quarters of her chest area, a shuriken in the white apron area, a large green bow on the rear of the outfit, and a giant sword strapped to her back.

 

The third female’s outfit consists a dingy torn up yellow and black striped shirt with a snake patterned and black frill trim that is very short, stopping at the bust line, showing a lot of cleavage with the top covering one of her shoulders. She has thin necklaces around her neck, and black leather constricts going down her arms and legs, which carry knives. Her blue jeans have gashes and rips. The zipper is down and the belt unbuckled, with leather constricts below the knees and a red snake pattern on the left thigh.

 

The fourth female’s outfit is a black, white and dark teal frilled dress and bonnet with cat ears, cat tail, and what looks like black angel wings on her back. She wears white stockings and black dress shoes with black ring anklets with cat heads, in which she carries a European style umbrella that matches her dress in design.

 

The fifth female’s outfit consists of what looks like pink and white lingerie with white cups, and a diamond shaped opening revealing her cleavage. On her legs and arms are white garments, and she wears thin white bottom with simple pink high heels. On her back is a large white lab coat lined with many different vials filled with hazardous chemicals.

 

When the five females are done with their ‘transformations’, plenty of the others give confused looks and Ino asks, confused, “What was that?”

 

Sakura says, with a smirk, “You are supposed to be real kunoichi? Ha! You look more like a group of mixed up cosplayers to me. What a joke!”

 

The fourth female yells out, angrily, “What was that you pinked haired bimbo?!”

 

Sakura responds, annoyed, “What was that you little brat?!”

 

The fourth female shouts out, enraged, “I’m not a little kid, you pink haired freak of nature! I’m just as old as you!”

 

The first female tells the fourth female, sternly, “Cool it, Mirai!”

 

The second female tells Sakura, “It shows that you aren’t a real shinobi with that kind of attitude.”

 

Sakura asks, annoyed, “What was that?”

 

The second female says, with a smirk, “I read all about you and I have to say that you are nothing compared to Naruto here. I mean, you are daughter of rich snobby civilian ninja.” The second female gains a sneer and she says, “I hate people like you. You take what you want from people that you step on. Just like you stepped on Naruto. He was the son of two legendary and powerful ninja and his father begged with his dying breath that he be treated with respect. What did he get? He got thrown out into the streets and he got a garbage for an apartment while you lived high on the hog including from his suffering. It is why I respect Naruto. I lived pretty much the same life as he did.”

 

There are looks of surprise and Naruto asks, “You did?”

 

Ino tells Naruto, “Don’t tell me you are buying this crap.”

 

The second female says, with a sneer, “My life isn’t crap! It is just like you people that live high on the hog to look down on us, who have to survive by scraps and garbage!” The second female says, with a smirk, “My name is Yomi, Naruto-san. I have to say that it is an honor to meet you. Like me, you came from nothing and gain everything. It is the reason your manga is one of my favorites, Naruto-san. Your life is my inspiration.”

 

The first female says, “And why you try to get his manga and anime on discounts as much as possible, Yomi.”

 

The second female, Yomi, tells Sakura, ignoring the first female, “And that’s why you aren’t even worth to kiss Naruto’s boots, Haruno. You are nothing more than a pink haired fan girl who has no real talent other than bashing people and fighting like a drunken brawler. Maybe you should try to kiss your precious Uchiha’s ass again.” Yomi laughs at Sakura and she became really enraged.

 

Sakura yells out, “You fucking bitch! I’m going to beat the crap out of you!”

 

Sakura then charges in to prepare to use her super-strength and Hinata yells out, concerned, “Sakura!” However, it is too late, but then a group of smoke bombs land in front of Sakura and she leaps back to the others as they explode.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, confused, “Now what?” Out of the smoke, the five government kunoichi, Asuka, Ikaruga, Katsuragi, Yagyu, and Hibari, in their ‘shinobi outfits’, appear and assembled together.

 

Sailor Celestial says, annoyed, “Not you again!”

 

Katsuragi says, “Cool you jets! We’re here to help!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a smirk, “After Sailor Celestial beat you into a pulp? I doubt that.”

 

Katsuragi yells out, annoyed, “She got lucky, that’s all!”

 

The fifth female says, “My. So, you girls got your butts kick by someone other than us? Well, you should have known better than anger a Sailor Scout after all.”

 

Seijirou says, “You must be Hanzo-dono’s granddaughter and her classmates.”

 

Ikaruga says, “And you are Seijirou-san. Do not worry, sir. We will retrieve the item that they stole.”

 

Just then a female voice says, “Not so fast.” Soon after, a young woman appears in front of the five kunoichi that ‘assaulted’ the former Argus headquarters.

 

This young woman is in her late twenties with violet hair tied in a ponytail, brown-red eyes, and she is wearing a tight sleeveless shirt that stops exposing her stomach that is connected to a piece that covers her nose and mouth. Around her neck is a red triangular shaped scarf with white triangle marks and white dots inside of the triangles. She also wears baggy red pants with knee-length black high-top sandals, with a gray cloth wrapped around her waist.

 

The dark tan female says, “Suzume-sensei!”

 

The young woman says, “You girls won’t be stopping anything today.” Just then another smoke bomb hits the ground creating a lot of smoke when it explodes and when the smoke clears, Kiriya and Hanzo emerge from the smoke.

 

Asuka says, surprised, “Grandfather!”

 

The young woman says, “Kiriya-sensei and Master Hanzo. You honor me with your presence, but my business isn’t with you.”

 

Hanzo asks, “Oh, really?’

 

Kiriya asks, “What is your game now, Rin?”

 

The young woman responds, “You will see.” The young woman tells Sailor Moon, “Miss Moon, forgive us for such an act, but we felt that it was the only way to get your attention.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Weird way to get my attention.”

 

The young woman says, “Well, it would be strange to come up to you when you were not in Sailor Scout form and say: ‘Hello, Miss Tsukino, I know that you are Sailor Moon’.”

 

There are gasps from the Sailor Scouts and Sailor Mars asks, “Shit? How do you know that?”

 

The young woman responds, “I know much about you, Sailor Mars, or do you prefer Raye Hino instead?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a deadly glare, “You got our attention.”

 

The young woman tells the tan skinned young lady, “Homura, the ‘item’.”

 

The tan skinned kunoichi responds, giving the violet haired lady the scroll, “Yes, Suzume-sensei.”

 

Yolei asks, “What is she up to?”

 

Hawkmon says, “I have no idea, Yolei.”

 

The young woman, Suzume, responds, “This scroll contains the black box of the SAO servers. I will return it to you if you will listen to what I have to say to you, Sailor Moon. However, I wish for you to step forward to retrieve. I feel that it is yours since it was your uncle that created it.” Sailor Moon gives a hard glare that’s unlike her before SAO at Suzume and she says, “Oh, forgive me. I shouldn’t have said that. It is a ‘sore point’ for you.” Sailor Moon glows as she transforms from Eternal into Valkyrie Sailor Scout form and steps past everyone else in which Suzume throws her the scroll in which Sailor Moon catches. Suzume tells Sailor Moon, “Have Sailor Mercury scan it if you wish.” Sailor Moon opens the scroll and in a puff of smoke, there is a high-tech device of some kind in which Sailor Moon signals Sailor Mercury to scan it in which she does.

 

Minato says to the other ninja with our heroes and heroines, “Watch for any illusion or hypnosis type skills similar to Genjutsu.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Right, dad.”

 

Sakura says, nodding her head, “Got you, Fourth Hokage-sama.”

 

Hinata adds in, activating her Byakugan, “I will, Fourth Hokage-sama.” As Sailor Mercury scans the device with her visor and mini-computer, the ninja with our heroes and heroines make sure that Suzume and her group, the five kunoichi that attacked the former Argus headquarters, don’t use any tricks.

 

Sailor Mercury says, “It’s the real thing. There is no mistake.”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks Minato, “Minato-dono?”

 

Minato says, “No illusions were used.”

 

Kakashi says, his Sharingan eye exposed, “My Sharingan didn’t detect any type of illusion in which despite them not using chakra, my eye would see any type of illusion that they could cast.”

 

Jiraiya says, “Don’t be so sure, Kakashi. Remember, the techniques in this world don’t use chakra, but other forms of ‘living energy’.”

 

Sailor Moon tells Suzume, “I’m listening.”

 

Suzume tells Sailor Moon, “Once again, forgive the theatrics, but I’m here to extend you an offer.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “An offer?”

 

Suzume says, “Sailor Moon, as a Sailor Scout and the reincarnation of the Moon Princess, you have great power and not just because of your Silver Crystal, but right now, you aren’t even able to tap into the full power of your current form due to the danger of your Valkyrie powers unleashed. You have gained much help from the Hayabusa clan, but you have only scratched the surface of your potential. We can help you and in fact, we can help your sister, Sailor Celestial, achieve so much more.”

 

There are looks of surprise and Sailor Celestial asks, “So, this offer is for me too?”

 

Suzume says, “Correct. We are offering to train both of you in the ways of our ninja arts to help achieve complete control and mastery of your Valkyrie powers.”

 

There are gasps and Katsuragi yells out, “And turn them into evil ninjas like you!”

 

Suzume asks, “Evil, you say? Tell me: What makes us ‘evil’?” The government kunoichi, Hanzo, and Kiriya are surprised by this and Suzume tells Sailor Moon, “I’m sure that you have heard all about this stuff about ‘Good Ninja’ and ‘Evil Ninja’ from the Hayabusa clan, did you?”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Yeah, they might have said something and their disagreements on that kind of view.”

 

Suzume says, “And Hayabusa-dono is exactly correct. These government flunkies call themselves ‘good ninja’ and yet, they have shown much hypocrisy.”

 

Suzume points to the tan kunoichi and she says, “My name is Homura, Sailor Moon. I’m the daughter of two so-called ‘good ninja’ and I was aspiring to become like them. However, having to keep the secret was so hard and I confined in one of my senseis who I trusted above all others, but he was actually an ‘evil ninja’ in disguise and tried to kill me in cold blood. I had no choice, but to kill him to save my life.” This strikes a nerve in especially Sailor Orion, Davis, Sailor Sun, and all of the Digidestined that were trapped in SAO as well as Kazuto and quite a few others. The tan kunoichi, Homura, then says, angrily, “And my parents abandoned and rejected me for that! They threw me out into the cold because I had no choice, but to kill the sensei that I adored like no others when he betrayed and tried to murder me in cold blood!”

 

There are gasps from our heroes and heroines and Minato asks, “Is this true?”

 

Kiriya and Hanzo just give solemn looks and Suzume says, “I think that explains it quite well.” Suzume points to Yomi and she says, “As you know, Yomi was born into poverty and she had to watch her parents suffer and die from what the worse that poverty can do to people.” Suzume says, pointing to the kunoichi with the light brown and pink and white ‘outfit’, “And there is Haruka here.”

 

The kunoichi that Suzume is pointing to responds, “Hello, Sailor Moon. My name is Haruka. If you must know about me, I came from a family where my mother doted on me so much. She treated me like a little doll and observing over me. However, you can’t really blame her.” The ‘evil kunoichi’, Haruka, responds, “No, you have to blame my so-called father. You see, he is a doctor and basically, he cheated on my mother every chance that he got.”

 

There are gasps and Hinata asks, “Your father cheated on your mother?”

 

Haruka responds, “Yes, Hinata-san. My mother obsessively loved me so much because she needed love and my so-called father denied her that love. I can never blame my mother for making me like her little doll.” Haruka tells Naruto, “You know exactly how my mother felt, Naruto-san. You know what it means to need love and never getting it, don’t you?” This strikes a chord within Naruto and he remembers his beyond horrible and nightmarish childhood and Haruka says, “I was so angry at my so-called father and the pain that he brought to my mother that I wanted to bring the house down. However, Suzume-sensei found me and taught me the ways of shinobi puppetry. I used those skills to make my father confession to his crimes against my mother and free my mother from him. Tell me if there is any ‘evil’ in that.”

 

Suzume asks Sailor Moon, “Sailor Moon, is it wrong to get justice for a person that you love that has been wronged by someone like that?”

 

Katsuragi yells out, annoyed, “What are you trying to pull?”

 

Mirai shouts out, nastily, “This isn’t any of your business, you bimbo! We’re talking to your superior in every way here!”

 

Katsuragi shouts out, angrily, “What?”

 

Kiriya tells Katsuragi, “Stand down, Katsuragi.”

 

Katsuragi asks, surprised, “What? Kiriya-sensei?”

 

Suzume says, “Thank you, Kiriya-sensei.” Suzume tells Sailor Moon, “Sailor Moon, is it wrong?”

 

Sailor Moon responds, “No, it isn’t.” There are plenty of surprised looks from the others and Sailor Moon asks Suzume, “But what’s the point of all this?”

 

Suzume tells Sailor Moon, “I have brought these girls from the depths of the netherworld itself and given them life and purpose. However, you already have that. So, the question is: What do I have to offer you? Answer: The ability to ensure that one that betrayed you won’t make anyone else go through what you and the other SAO survivors went through.”

 

There are looks of surprise and Sailor Pluto says, looking at the other, “It shouldn’t be too surprising since they are shinobi.”

 

Minato says, “Gathering intelligence is vital and in fact, for us, knowledge and intelligence is just as powerful as any level of chakra or jutsu for us ninja.”

 

Suzume says, “It is vital for any kind of ninja, Minato-dono.” Suzume tells Sailor Moon, “I’ll be frank with you, Moon-san. You are a hero, that’s for certain, but a warrior, you are not.”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, with a snarl, “What was that?”

 

Suzume responds, “At best, your leader is a soldier, but she isn’t a warrior…At least one in the purist of sort. However, Sailor Celestial on the other hand…is a warrior through and through.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, sarcastically, “Oh, why is that?”

 

Suzume says, with a smile, “You know well why you are a warrior, Sailor Celestial. You have that ‘warrior’s instinct’ and know how to control it.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “Warrior’s Instinct?”

 

Suzume responds, “You know when to strike a final finishing blow and doing it without hesitation or restraint against your foe in which you are doing it with the maximum of your being. Something that those adoptive Outer Sailor Scouts that you call parents can attest to when they tried to destroy you during that whole ‘affair’ with the Heart-Snatchers.”

 

Sailor Uranus gives a glare at Suzume and Sailor Venus says, “Hey, she has got a point.”

 

Sailor Uranus yells out, annoyed, “Whose side are you on Venus?”

 

Suzume tells Sailor Celestial, “When it comes to Kayaba, I don’t think that the words ‘hesitation’ and ‘restraint’ apply.” Sailor Celestial’s eyebrow twitches and Suzume says, “The point is: You can’t beat him especially since he has regained his power as Prince of the Blue and Black Moon Kingdoms.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, annoyed, “What?”

 

Suzume says, “It isn’t the fact that you aren’t powerful enough. In fact, your power and in fact, in terms of raw power, speed, agility, and ‘physical abilities’ as well as energy, you and Sailor Moon, each, could crush him if those were the only factors.” Sailor Celestial’s and Sailor Moon’s eyes, along with quite a few others, widen at this remark and Suzume says, “No, your weakness are more…psychological and skill based than anything. For Sailor Moon, while she has the potential to be a true Sailor Senshi, a Sailor Warrior, and to be honest, she isn’t. You, Sailor Celestial…You are a pure blood Sailor Warrior, but your level of skill compared to Kayaba…Kayaba trumpets you all the way and you are using much of the same tactics and skills that you used in the Silver Millennium. He knows you like the back of his hand and you play into it like a dog on the leash.” Sailor Celestial glows as she goes from Eternal to Valkyrie Sailor Scout form and Suzume tells her, “You know that this is truth, Sailor Celestial.”

 

Sailor Celestial stops in her tracks and Sailor Celestial retorts, sarcastically, “And you can train the two of us to have the ability to beat his ass into the ground?”

 

Suzume responds, “Exactly, Sailor Celestial.”

 

Katsuragi yells out, “Yeah right! You just want to turn them to the Evil Ninja side knowing that they are so powerful!”

 

Suzume asks, with a smirk, “And you think that we can force them to do whatever we want? Them of all people?” There are plenty of curious looks and Suzume says, “Plus, as if I explained, I think that I have shown that you so-called ‘Good Ninja’ are quite hypocritical. And Naruto and his people from the Elemental Countries follow more of the ‘true ninja way’ than you do.”

 

Ikaruga asks, annoyed, “What?!”

 

Suzume takes out a pair of scrolls and she says, “Please take these, Miss Moon.” Sailor Moon catches the scrolls and she notices that one of them have ‘Moon’ in Kenji and the other has ‘Celestial’ in Kenji. Suzume tells Sailor Moon, “They are smart phones that can only be accessed by your voices and your fingerprints. Please take my offer into consideration, Miss Moon. You have much potential in you. And here is ‘food for thought’: Do you think that it is over? Now that he is back to life, do you think he will just stop?” Sailor Moon’s and Sailor Celestial’s eyes widen and Suzume tells them, “Can you allow the voices of SAO go unanswered for what he has done? Can you risk a SECOND Sword Art Online?” Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial gasp as their memories of the events of SAO through their eyes as well as events that are linked to SAO.

 

Tuxedo Mask says, with a stern tone, “Okay, that’s enough!”

 

Suzume says, “Like I said, it is ‘food for thought’. And here is something else. You will find Kayaba at the summer camp where the Digidestined first went into the Digital World. I would check for any ‘dimensional disturbances’ just to make sure.”

 

Tai yells out, surprised, “Say what?!” Quick as whip, Suzume slams a ninja smoke bomb into the ground causing her and her kunoichi team to get covered by smoke in which when the smoke clears up, they vanish.

 

Katsuragi yells out, annoyed, “Hey, get back here!”

 

Yagyu says, “There is no point. They completed their mission.”

 

Hibari asks, “Mission?”

 

Hanzo says, “It was to make contact with Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial.” Hanzo thinks in his mind, looking at two said Sailor Scouts, “And she has played her role perfectly. She has used the scars for Sword Art Online to ‘plant a seed’ in them and I dare fear that it might take root.”

 

Izzy is using his laptop and he says, his eyes widen, “Hey! She’s right! There is some kind of disturbance happening in the exact area where all of us, the ‘older Digidestined’, first went to the Digital World!”

 

There are gasps and Ken asks, “Are you sure?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Izzy is right. We’re tapped into satellites and there is some kind of disturbance in space-time in that area.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Strange. For some reason, I’m not detecting it.”

 

Sailor Orion says, “Most likely, he is using something to negate your powers.”

 

Sailor Mars says, “And it is probably the same with Uranus and I since that kind of disturbance is something that we would sense too even if it was faint.”

 

Sailor Orion says, “Well, he knows all about you.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “I believe that Orion is correct. Kayaba or should I say, Heathcliff knows about our powers all too well.”

 

Davis yells out, “So, what are we waiting for?”

 

Veemon says, “Yeah, let’s get him, Davis!”

 

Gatomon says, “He might be prepared for us, Veemon.”

 

Veemon says, “Oh, yeah. He is smart.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “It doesn’t matter. If he is playing around with space and time, it isn’t a good thing and it has to be stopped right now. I’m getting over there and kicking his ass.”

 

As Sailor Celestial starts to leave, Kazuto says, “Sugu, wait!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Celestial is right, Kazuto.” The others look at Sailor Moon in surprise and she says, “If he is doing something involved in anything, then it can’t be good. We can’t allow it to continue and for good reason.” Sailor Moon tells Sailor Celestial, “However, you aren’t taking him alone, Celestial. You and I need to end this once and for all.” Sailor Celestial’s eyes widen and she nods her head in which Sailor Moon hands her the scroll with her name on it.

 

Sailor Mars tells Sailor Moon, “Not without us, Meatball Head.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “I’m always up for an adventure, believe it.”

 

Davis says, “Not without us, you and our two Moon Princesses aren’t.”

 

Yolei asks, “Hey, who elected you leader?”

 

TK responds, “Tai, the leader of the first Digidestined from Odiaba.”

 

Cody tells Yolei, “TK has a point, Yolei.”

 

Yolei gives a sweat drop at this and Yolei says, “Well, I personally want to give that fucking jerk a piece my mind and more for what he did to all of us anyway.”

 

Davis says, “More like stick your foot up his butt real hard, but then again, I would only encourage you to do that and more as well one right between the legs.”

 

Matt says, with a nod, “No kidding, Davis.”

 

Kazuto says, “And I’m not letting my sister go against that fiend alone. I may not have powers beyond the Keyblade, but if it is as strong as it is, then it is all that I need.”

 

Asuna says, “Kirito-kun…”

 

Kazuto tells Asuna, “I’ll be okay, Asuna.”

 

Rika says, “Not without us, you aren’t.”

 

Sailor Moon yells out, “Hey!”

 

Tai tells Sailor Moon, “Do you really think that you can convince them otherwise?” Sailor Moon groans out as she lowers her head in defeat and plenty of them give nervous smiles at this.

 

Sailor Moon tells Kazuto, Asuna, Rika, Keiko, and Kotone, “Okay, you can come, but I want you with the Digidestined at all times in which Kazuto will be the one keeping you safe.” Sailor Moon says, with a determined tone, “That madman has already destroyed enough lives and I’m not going to allow him to destroy any more.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Same here, sis. Let’s end this.”

 

As our heroes and heroines start to walk away, Hanzo says, “One question if you please, Miss Moon.”

 

The others stop and Sailor Moon asks, “Yes?”

 

Hanzo asks, “Are you considering her offer?”

 

Sailor Moon retorts, in a plain tone, “And if I am?”

 

The five government kunoichi gasp and Katsuragi says, “You can’t be serious!”

 

Sailor Moon spins around and she says, with a serious tone, “Why? Just because she is an ‘evil ninja’? Well, during my ventures as Sailor Moon and in SAO, I learned that good and evil aren’t black and white and you need to see the world in grey and color. If you want to know, I don’t trust her, but then again, I don’t trust you much the same way.” The five government kunoichi, their teacher, and Hanzo give looks of shock.

 

Minato says, “I think that my son and wife will feel the same way.” Naruto and Kushina nod their heads in agreement and Minato tells Hanzo, “Forgive any disrespect, sir. Something tells me that you are a wise and powerful warrior, but in our book, yours isn’t the true way of the shinobi.”

 

Hanzo says, “Understandable, Minato-dono. And I can understand why you feel that way. However, the way of shinobi isn’t just one point of view if you get my meaning.”

 

Minato says, with a nod, “True. You have your way and we will have our way.”

 

Hanzo says, nodding his head, “Thank you.” Hanzo tells Sailor Moon, “I know that you have mistrust of us and I will admit there have been mistakes made, but I don’t wish for us to be enemies.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, sternly, “No, you don’t.”

 

Katsuragi asks, with a glare, “Is that a threat?”

 

Hanzo waves his hand for Katsuragi to calm down and Sailor Celestial says, “Just stay out of our affairs.”

 

Hanzo responds, “If you make contact with them again, then I’m afraid it will be our affair, Miss Celestial.” Hanzo then nods his head and a smoke bomb mysterious appears on the ground and explodes creating a lot of smoke in which when the smoke clears up, Hanzo, Kiriya, and the five young kunoichi vanish.

 

Tsunade says, “I’ve got to admit that they are pretty good.”

 

Jiraiya says, with a grin, “Not bad on the eyes too.”

 

Naruto asks, with a groan and annoyed tone, “Seriously, Pervy Sage?”

 

Seijirou says, “It is for the best that you don’t want to be in conflict with them. They are after all ‘government agents’ even if they are still in training.”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “We will try, Seijirou-san. However, if they attack us first, we will defend ourselves.” Seijirou nods his head, but Tuxedo Mask and plenty of the others worry look at Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial.

 

July 22, 2025, Japanese countryside

 

Within the Japanese countryside, we are the place where Tai, Matt, Sora, Mimi, Joe, and TK first went to the Digital World for the first time and at this place, Heathcliff is in front of what looks like orange-red version of the Stargate in which it is surrounded in some kind of force-field bubble floating in the air above them.

 

Heathcliff then senses something and he says, with a smile, “It is nice to see you, my dear daughters.” Heathcliff turns in another direction where we find our heroes and heroines, human, Digimon, and otherwise, glaring at him.

 

Sailor Uranus says, plainly, “Forgive us if we don’t feel the same.”

 

Sailor Pluto asks, with a stern tone, “What do you plan to do with the Queen’s Gate?”

 

Heathcliff says, “I believe that it might be obvious, Sailor Pluto.”

 

Tai asks, sarcastically, “Enlighten us jerk?”

 

Heathcliff says, with a sly smile, “You think that you can handle science and scientific theory of space and time? I doubt that, but I think that Pluto, Mercury, your friend, Izumi-san, and a few others can get what I’m saying.”

 

Sailor Celestial, still in Valkyrie form, says, “All I need to know is that you with legendary interdimensional artifact and device equals no good and I’m not going to let you get away with what you are doing.”

 

Heathcliff responds, with a sly smile, “Well then…Shall we begin again?”

 

Sailor Celestial replies, “You know well that answer.” Sailor Celestial brings out her two Keyblades and Heathcliff brings out his own before both of them ‘vanish’ before reappear via their super-speed in which they clash with their Keyblade causing a powerful shockwave that shakes the whole area.

 

Yolei sarcastically asks, “Do they have to keep doing that?”

 

Sailor Celestial and Heathcliff then clash again with their Keyblades at high speed and Kiba says, shocked, “They are incredible!”

 

Shino says, plainly, “Their speed is on par with any shinobi of our world.”

 

Kakashi says, “Well, they did say that this ‘Valkyrie power’ has the power to destroy worlds and entire solar systems.”

 

Jiraiya thinks in her mind, looking at the Sailor Scouts, “That’s what I’m afraid of, Kakashi. These girls have powers and potential to become more powerful than any shinobi in our world and in fact, they could exceed the Biju in power.” Jiraiya thinks in his mind, looking at Sailor Moon, also in Valkyrie form, and Sailor Celestial, engaged in combat with Heathcliff, “If those girls can do it, it is most likely that the rest of these Sailor Senshi can also achieve this power, but while they are supposed to be heroes, it doesn’t mean that they can’t be corrupted. I can already see the ‘seed of darkness and hatred’ planted in the hearts of their two strongest members and it is growing. If they lose themselves, they won’t be putting their world and not even their universe on the line, but probably all of existence especially their ‘warrior of reality’ herself. However, I know one person that could stop her if it came to that…” Jiraiya looks at Naruto and he thinks, “But will just making him understand this turn him against us even more, however, his faith in our world isn’t the question. The main question is: Does Naruto in his mind think that he has to choose our world or the Leaf? I fear if that kind of question forms in his mind and this time, Minato and Kushina will choose Naruto over us if it came to that. And unlike with the Nine-Tailed Fox, the Leaf won’t have a chance…It will only be death.” Sailor Uranus, Neptune, Mars, Pluto, Orion, and quite a few others notice Jiraiya looking at them and especially our two Moon Princesses in which they know that he isn’t in ‘Pervy Mode’. Back to the battle, Sailor Celestial and Heathcliff continue what looks like a classic clash of their Keyblades as they fight hard and fast with Sailor Celestial using her two sword Keyblade style similar to Duel Wielding Sword Skill style used by Sailor Moon and Kazuto in SAO with Heathcliff using his Keyblade like his sword in his Liberator sword and shield combo and added a shield similar to the one that he used in SAO.

 

Sailor Orion says, looking up at the Queen’s Gate, “We need to figure out what he is doing with the Queen’s Gate while Sailor Celestial has him focused on battling him.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “I’ll leave that up to you and the others.” The others look to see Sailor Moon walking towards the battle.

 

Sailor Mars tells Sailor Moon, “Meatball Head, don’t tell me…”

 

Sailor Moon responds, with a stern tone, “I am. This isn’t something that I have to do…This is something I need to do. Tuxedo Mask already knows this, but the scars of SAO still run deep in me and no matter how hard I try, the nightmare still remains fresh in my mind. This is one demon that I have to end once and for all.” Sailor Moon then brings out her Keyblades and leaps into the fight before anyone can stop her in which Sailor Celestial and Heathcliff continue to clash with their Keyblades, but Heathcliff manages to get a sweep and knock Sailor Celestial down to the ground on her back in which Heathcliff swings his Keyblade down on her, however, it collides with Sailor Moon’s Keyblade causing Heathcliff to pause before Sailor Moon spin kicks into his shield with such force that he is sent skidding backwards about a dozen yards.

 

Heathcliff says, “Serenity…”

 

Sailor Moon tells Heathcliff, “Celestial isn’t your only opponent, Kayaba. I am too.”

 

Heathcliff responds, “I rather not fight you…”

 

Sailor Moon responds, sternly, “Too bad! You made it this way the instant that you betrayed me on November Six, Twenty-Twenty-Two! The day that comes back in my nightmares again and again! The day of the start of Sword Art Online! I trust you with all of my heart. I loved you like a second father and then you had the gall to do what you did! SAO was supposed to be a dream come true and instead, you turned it into a living hell! And for over two years, I lived in there without my friends, my family, and the man that I loved! Only the few friends that I had in there kept me sane! And in that netherworld, I saw people die one after another! Many of them good people that never did anything to anyone with bright futures ahead of them and your death game stripped them of everything! What right did you have to do that to them? None at all!” Sailor Moon says, with tears of pain and anger in her eyes, “Now…Now, I can’t even look at you without getting…getting so angry! All that I feel in my heart is just pure…anger that I’m really trying my hardest to control because seeing you brings back all of that pain…all that death! It is finally time that I put those demons and you behind me once and for all.”

 

Heathcliff asks, “Do you really want to do this?”

 

Sailor Moon replies, plainly, “Do you really have to ask that?”

 

Heathcliff says, with a weak smile, “I guess not, but do you really have what it takes? You are proven yourself a very capable swordswoman, but that was in SAO and there is difference between that and a warrior.”

 

Sailor Moon tells him, “You are seriously underestimating me.”

 

Heathcliff says, “That’s left to be proven…” However, Heathcliff doesn’t get to finish as he gets Sailor Moon’s right armored kneecap in the face that sends him skipping across the ground three times for several hundred yards before he slams into the ground with a nasty ‘thud’.

 

Kiba says, amazed, “Whoa!”

 

Shikamaru says, “Troublesome. She is one girl that you don’t want to get mad.”

 

Tenten says, “No kidding.” Tuxedo Mask and the majority of the Sailor Scouts can only solemnly look at Sailor Moon while Sailor Orion for example is looking at the Queen’s Gate. On the meanwhile, Heathcliff is back on his back and massages his neck.

 

Heathcliff responds, “You truly do mean to ‘punish’ me.”

 

Sailor Moon responds, “Did you expect anything less?”

 

Heathcliff says, with a sigh, “I guess not.”

 

Sailor Celestial tells Sailor Moon, “Sailor Moon…!!”

 

Sailor Moon responds, strongly, “He made this my fight the very instant on the day that he started Sword Art Online…The day that he absolutely betrayed me and everyone that every trusted in him!”

 

Heathcliff says, “You may have a point there Serenity.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I’m getting sick and tired of your attitude you jerk!”

 

Heathcliff responds, “Then there is no more need for words, Selene.” Heathcliff then snaps his fingers and multiple coffins pop out of the ground in which they open to reveal the SAO players that were reanimated by Orochimaru with their abilities in SAO in real life including the Moonlit Black Cats which strikes at the heart of Kazuto and Sailor Celestial since the spirit of Sachi lives within her causing Sailor Celestial to feel Sachi’s ‘pain’.

 

Kazuto says, with an angered glare, “Kayaba…”

 

Ino says, “This guy is as a twisted as Orochimaru!”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “No, he is far worse than him.”

 

Tenten asks, “How can anyone be worse than him?”

 

Kakashi says, “In the vast universe or universes, in this case, there is always a possibility.”

 

Heathcliff asks, “Now, shall we begin?” Sailor Moon closes her eyes, takes a deep breath, and Heathcliff signals the reanimated SAO players, their personalities suppressed, to attack in which they rush at Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial, but Sailor Moon opens her eyes, however, they don’t hold the kind and gentle nature that our Moon Princess usually had before SAO. Her eyes shown with a strength that can be seen by battle hardened veteran solider/warrior. Plenty of the others are surprised by this and Sailor Moon charges in for the attack.

 

(Sword Art Online music ‘Swordland’ starts)

 

Immediately, Sailor Moon blocks a swipe attack from one of the revived Aincrad Liberation Force member with one of her Keyblade, but she gets attacked from the rear from several Moonlit Black Cats.

 

Tuxedo Mask shouts out, “Sailor Moon…!!” However, Sailor Moon gracefully backflips away and one sweep kick, she knocks them all down.

 

Kazuto tells Tuxedo Mask, “You don’t need to worry about her, Darien.”

 

Choji says, amazed, “No kidding! She is kicking butt!”

 

Asuna says, with a sigh, “That’s what worries me because that’s not Serena that’s fighting as Sailor Moon right now.”

 

Sailor Venus asks, confused, “What do you mean?”

 

Kazuto responds, “Because that’s not Serena Tsukino fighting as Sailor Moon, it is Usagi, the White Valkyrie of Sword Art Online.” Plenty of the others get confused and shocked looks and Kazuto says, “There is a reason that Serena was called the ‘White Valkyrie’ and not just because she saved lives. She was a part of the Assault Team for a good reason.”

 

Asuna says, solemnly, “Like Kirito-kun and I, she was one of the best of the best. One of the top players of the game and best warriors that we had. When things looked ‘hard’, she managed to perform miracles. Her combat skill and ability forged through two years in the game.” As the others look at the fight as Sailor Moon gracefully and excellently battles the reanimated SAO players, cutting through revived Laughing Coffin members, and getting through them before they reform.

 

Tai says, “That’s really her.” When the Digidestined that weren’t part of SAO look at Tai, he says, “That’s the ‘White Valkyrie’ when she is deadly serious.”

 

Ken says, “Seeing him so constantly must have pushed her to her limits.”

 

Mimi asks, confused, “I don’t get it: Isn’t Usagi her virtual handle and doesn’t that mean she is one and the same person?”

 

Kazuto says, “It is complicated. While our ‘SAO selves’ are a part of us, it also feels that they are a separate part of ourselves.”

 

Asuna says, “Remember, we tried to not think of real world while we were trapped in SAO because it could have us to unconsciously weaken our guard because of the ‘falseness’ of the world and make a lethal mistake.”

 

Sailor Orion says, “Now that you are back in the ‘real world’, you are trying to adapt and keep your ‘SAO instincts’ stored away. However, now, Sailor Moon is unleashing all of her instincts and ‘skills’ beyond the death game that she used in SAO.”

 

Kazuto says, “That’s right. She is now more like Usagi than Serena.” Back at the battle, Sailor Moon unleashing something that’s similar to Vorpal Strike against Heathcliff in which he barely manages to block.

 

Heathcliff says, “It seems like Selene wasn’t the only one improving. I believe that we should see what would have happened if our battle on the seventh-fifth floor wasn’t ‘interrupted’.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “You should know better than watch out what you wish for…You just might get in the wrong way, Kayaba!” Sailor Moon unleashes all of her power as Sailor Moon and all of her ‘skill’ as Usagi in SAO and the two of them fight in an intense battle as they clash with their Keyblades as the shockwaves from each clash of their Keyblades causes shockwave that start to crack the ground all around them.

 

Minato says, amazed, “Such pure power.”

 

Kushina says, “That girl is really talented you know.”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, with a sigh, “Yes, we do…” Heathcliff and Sailor Moon continue to fight as the two of them seem quite even in their fight.

 

Heathcliff says, “You have done well, Serenity.”

 

Sailor Moon responds, “Flattery will get you nowhere Kayaba.”

 

Heathcliff says, “I know, but I wasn’t flattering you. You are nowhere close to your sister as you will see now.” Just then unexpectedly for Sailor Moon, Heathcliff quickly and gracefully dodges her attacks in which he sends her falling down from a sweep kick with a look of pure shock and horror from Sailor Soldier of the Moon.

 

Many of the other Sailor Scouts say in unison, stunned, “Sailor Moon!” Sailor Moon slams down violently hard, but before Heathcliff can do anything, he dodges a swipe attack from Sailor Celestial.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Forgetting about someone, you ass? I see that you have gone senile with your age.”

 

Heathcliff says, “And I see that your wit has changed in one thousand years, Selene.”

 

Sailor Celestial tells Sailor Moon, “I’m sorry, sis. Yes, you are right. He made it your fight on the day that he betrayed you…No, he made it your fight long ago, Sailor Moon. However, it began with us and it must end with us! It is the only way…The one true way that we can close the book on Sword Art Online and finally bring peace to their lost souls! This ends tonight!”

 

Heathcliff responds, “That’s left to be seen Selene.”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, “Let’s find out!” Sailor Celestial and Heathcliff then attack with far faster speeds in which at times, they are blurs to the naked eye, and they are using far greater strength in which the shockwaves of the clashes of their Keyblades are causing small earthquakes in the whole area. However, it wasn’t just their strength and speed alone that made their fight more intense as Sailor Celestial and Heathcliff came at each other with incredibility intensity shown when Heathcliff knocks Sailor Celestial’s helmet off her head in which Sailor Celestial then counters by ramming her forehead into Heathcliff’s forehead causing a nasty ‘bruise’ for both of them.

 

Plenty of the others winch at that and Sakura says, amazed, “Whoa!” However, Sailor Celestial recovers enough to slam her right fist into Heathcliff’s face and sending him tumbling and bouncing across the ground for about half-a-mile, but Heathcliff manages to flip to his feet to see Sailor Celestial preparing to impale him with her Keyblade, however, he manages to spin around out of the way, shocking Sailor Celestial, causing her to spin only to get bash in the face by Heathcliff’s shield in which she is sent flying into a tree going through the tree’s trunk as she does so!

 

Kazuto yells out, shocked, “Sugu!” However, Sailor Celestial leaps to her feet only to see Heathcliff prepare his Keyblade Cannon and he fires it at her. Instead of running or dodge, Sailor Celestial charge and uses her Keyblade to deflect or naturalize the energy spheres launched at her by Heathcliff in which he is firing in rapid session. When Sailor Celestial gets close, Heathcliff turns his Keyblade back to ‘normal’ and the two of them clash Keyblades again causing a massive discharge of energy creating a massive crater between them.

 

Yamato says, amazed, “Incredible! What a fight!”

 

Jiraiya says, “No, this is no mere fight…This is a war…A war between two.”

 

The Leaf ninja are shocked and Minato says, “For once, Jiraiya is right. Those two aren’t fighting with the thought of wanting to win. They are fighting because they have to win…They NEED to win! This is a war and only one thing will end this ‘war’…total victory. Only total victory will satisfy them and the thing is…Heathcliff…Kayaba…Whatever is his name is doesn’t care in a way. He is going into this with that need for total victory, but he doesn’t care if he loses.”

 

Kakashi asks, confused, “What?”

 

Tsunade thinks in her mind, “Fighting with the need to win and yet not caring if he wins?”

 

Sakura thinks in her mind, flabbergasted, “Who is…What is he?!” Heathcliff and Sailor Celestial continue their intense fight and their clashing energies causing them to leap back, but then Heathcliff gasps in shock as he is grabbed from behind and restrained by Sailor Moon, who is missing her helmet as well.

 

Sailor Moon yells out, “Now, Celestial, take him down now!”

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, “I can’t!”

 

Sailor Moon shouts out, “Don’t worry about me! Just stop him once and for all! That’s all that matters!”

 

The others are stunned and Sailor Mars yells out, stunned, “What are you doing?!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Don’t do it!”

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, “I can’t do it with you in the way! I won’t…!!”

 

Sailor Moon yells out, with tears in her eyes, “How many more people have to suffer and be hurt by this madman that dared to call himself our father when we were Moon Princesses?! How many more have to die like in Sword Art Online?! How many more people have to suffer for his greed and selfish as the families and friends of those that died in SAO? The people of Argus that have to live with the stigma of what he did? He destroyed the Silver Millennium and he destroyed four thousand mainly innocent lives? We can’t let him continue what he is doing or roam free to let him do it again! We can’t let him create second Sword Art Online! Please, Celestial, do it now!”

 

As the memories of what happened with Sachi and Diabel, from their point of view, and remembering what happened to Aaron, Sailor Celestial gains tears in her eyes and Kazuto, Asuna, Kotone, Rika, Keiko, the other Sailor Scouts, and Tuxedo Mask shout out in unison, horrified, “Serena!”

 

Sailor Moon yells out, in a pleading tone, “Celestial…DO IT NOW!!!”

 

Tuxedo Mask calls out, shocked, “Sailor Moon, don’t!” Sailor Celestial, with tears in her eyes, roars out as she powers up and unleashes a powerful beam strike much to the shock of the others. However, Heathcliff roars out with power in which he blasts Sailor Moon off him and uses his Keyblade to strike back at the wave, but he is struggling to hold it back as Sailor Celestial pours on the pure elemental power. Then Heathcliff roars out with every ounce of his power and knocks the energy wave into the force-field containing the Queen’s Gate causing it to suffer a major power surge. Heathcliff stumbles as the counter took much of his strength and Sailor Moon takes this one change with both of her Keyblades causing her to roar out as she charges at Heathcliff. Heathcliff swings around only to get plastered by a powerful blow from Sailor Moon that sends him flying into the Queen’s Gate causing it to glow in a bright flash when Heathcliff hits it causing him to seemly vanish!

 

(Sword Art Online music ‘Swordland’ ends)

 

With what seems like the end of Heathcliff causes some kind of space-time storm to come from the Queen’s Gate in which Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata grunt out in pain as some kind of energy is leaving their bodies.

 

Ino says, shocked, “Sakura!”

 

Kushina says, concerned and stunned, “Sochi!” But then Sailor Celestial, Davis, and Sailor Sun fall to one knee as a glow comes from them as well.

 

Veemon says, shocked, “Davis!”

 

Gatomon says, surprised, “Kari!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, looking at the Queen’s Gate, “I think that the problem is coming from that.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, looking at the Queen’s Gate, “We must get away from the Queen’s Gate now!”

 

Keiko says, nervously, “I think that’s a good idea.”

 

Rika says, with a nod, “No kidding.” But it is too late as the surging Queen’s Gate sends a powerful wave that engulfs everyone in light and when the light fades away, everyone, but the Leaf ninja of the group, with the exception of Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata, have vanished from the scene!

 

Tenten asks, “What happened? Where is everyone?”

 

Lee says, “Gone, Tenten! And the Queen’s Gate as well!” Everyone left in the area see that the Queen’s Gate is gone as well!

 

Kushina says, fearfully, “No, not again!”

 

Minato tells Kushina, “It will be okay, Kushina-chan. Naruto has friends and powerful friends. They will find their way back.” Minato thinks in his mind, “At least, I hope so.”

 

July 22, 2025 (Earth time), Unknown world

 

Deep within an unknown place, Kazuto is slowly opening his eyes as he looks to see none other than Yui and Strea, looking as she did from SAO, looking down at him.

 

Kazuto asks, “Huh?”

 

Yui says, excitedly, “Daddy, you are okay!”

 

Kazuto asks, weakly, “Yui? Strea?”

 

Kazuto yelps as Strea hugs tightly and Strea says, excitedly, “You are okay! I was so worried!”

 

Kazuto moans out, “I’m okay…I’m okay!” When Strea releases Kazuto from the hug, he asks, “What the? Strea, you look like you did on SAO!”

 

Strea says, “Yep!”

 

Kazuto asks, “Then where…?” When Kazuto looks around, he finds himself surrounded by plenty of the others within a place that has several bed and rugs on a platform overlooking a bar in which he sees Asuna, wearing an outfit exactly like her KOB uniform in SAO, in a deep sleep on one bed in which Kazuto says, “Asuna!”

 

Kazuto goes over to Asuna and Serena, looking exactly like she did as Usagi in SAO, responds, “She’s okay, Kirito…Kazuto.”

 

Kazuto says, stunned, “Usagi…Serena…” Kazuto then looks over himself and he is shocked to see himself looking like he did as Kirito in SAO and for a moment, he thinks that he is back in SAO, but he then sees Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, and the members of the Digidestined that weren’t trapped in SAO along with all of the Odiaba Digidestined’s Digimon partners with them.

 

Serena, knowing what Kazuto is about to ask, responds, “We’re not back in SAO, Kazuto.”

 

Kazuto asks, “Then where…?”

 

Just then a female voice shouts out, “Are you okay up there?” Everyone then looks down to ‘ground level’ of the area where they see three young women.

 

The first one looks to be 19 years of age with shoulder length brunette hair tied in a long braid that goes down to her braids, heterochromia eyes with the left eye being blue and the right eye being green, pink colored lips, and she is wearing halter-neck top with a strange symbol across the chest and a pink hood, yellow armbands over her biceps, a black bracelet on her left wrist, and denim boy shorts. She carries a pouch on her left hip over an ankle-length blue and white sash and wears laced knee-high boots.

 

The second one looks to be 17 years of age with messy and long blond hair that braided and tied on the top of her head, green eyes with strange spirals in them, pink colored lips, and she has on a yellow G-string bikini and an olive green mini-skirt, carrying two pouches at her waist and ruffle sleeves. A long yellow and red scarf hangs loosely around her neck.

 

The third young woman looks to be 18 years of age with short silver hair, red eyes, and she is wearing a black leather ensemble complete with high-heeled boots, elbow-length gloves and a folded top.

 

Kazuto asks, “Where are we?”

 

Serena responds, “That’s a long story, Kazuto.”

 

July 22, 2025, Japanese countryside

 

Back at the summer camping area where the original Odiaba Digidestined went to the Digital World for the first time, the Leaf ninja that have come to Earth, minus Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata, are discussing the events of what just happened.

 

Tsunade yells at Jiraiya, “What do you mean?!”

 

Jiraiya says, “While I have knowledge of it, I know as much as the best experts like sensei did! The Queen’s Gate is a powerful artifact and with that girl and her power, we can’t be sure what kind of temporal chaos and paradox that it caused along with that guy slamming into the mix.”

 

Minato says, “And there is an endless amount of ‘other worlds’ so we can’t be sure…” But then there is a bright glow and everyone yelps as they are blinded by it.

 

Kiba yells out, “Now what?!” When the light dies down, everyone then looks to see our heroes and heroines that vanished have returned right before their eyes.

 

Lee says, excitedly, “You’re back!”

 

Ino says, amazed, “That was quick!”

 

Sakura asks, surprised, “Quick?”

 

Shino says, “You have been gone just around three minutes.”

 

Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Davis says, stunned, “Three minutes?! But that can’t be!”

 

Hinata says, amazed, “We’ve been in Spira for three months.”

 

Tsunade asks, confused, “Spira?”

 

Minato asks, “You’ve been in another world?”

 

Naruto says, “Believe it, pops. But we were there for three months.”

 

Kushina asks, “But you have been only gone for three minutes here! What’s going on?”

 

Sailor Pluto gives a ‘look’ and Sailor Neptune asks, “You think that you have an idea about that?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Most likely, it has to do with Sailor Celestial’s power clashing with the Queen’s Gate. There was a space-time storm that formed when Celestial’s power ‘collided’ with the power of the gate.”

 

Yolei asks, “Speaking of gate, where is it?”

 

Everyone looks around and Asuna asks, “What about Yui-chan and Strea?”

 

Just then Yui’s voice calls out, “It’s okay, mama!” Kazuto, noting that he is back to his usual clothing, takes out a smart phone and Yui’s image appears in it in which she says, “Strea and I have returned back to daddy’s computer and ALO as well. We’re just fine.”

 

Kazuto says, “That’s good to know. Just wish that you remained real.”

 

Yui tells Kazuto, “I know, daddy. I feel the same way. However, I know that one day, Strea and I will be able to enjoy the real world with you.”

 

TK says, “I’m not sure if the real world is ready for Strea.”

 

Patamon says, with a nod, “Not to mean, but you have a point, TK.”

 

Amara says, “Like we said before, she is so ‘open’ that she puts Mina-chan to shame.”

 

Mina says, sarcastically, “Ha. Ha.”

 

Biyomon asks, “What’s going on? How can we have been only gone a few minutes when days and days have pasted on us on Spira?”

 

Mimi asks, “Could it have been all a dream?”

 

Rika says, displaying some kind of round sphere, “I don’t think so since we still have these.”

 

Gatomon says, “That was no dream.”

 

Kazuto says, “I think for the moment we should go home and take a rest.”

 

Rika says, “Yeah, good point.”

 

Serena says, “Good idea, Kazuto.”

 

Darien says, “We should meet up again and discuss what happened here as well as what happened in the world that we went into.”

 

Cody says, “Good idea, Darien.”

 

Tai says, looking at the females of the group, “Which means that if you girls still have your Dresspheres, you should not use them at all.”

 

Mina asks, “Really?”

 

Raye says, glaring at Mina, “Mina…”

 

Mina says, nervously, “Okay! Okay!” Our group then heads out in which there are plenty of questions, but while they are heading out, some distance away, Sailor Charon, her form still mainly covered in a hooded cloak with the hood down to show her face.

 

Sailor Charon says, “I bet that you didn’t see that coming Kayaba.” Sailor Charon says, looking in the direction of our heroes and heroines, “You had better make sure that he doesn’t take advantage of this sis or I will in which I will make sure of that no matter what the price.” Sailor Charon then bounds off while Trista glances at the direction that Sailor Charon has been staring at them in which she glances at Amara, who gives a slight nod at some kind of unsaid agreement.

 

And that’s the chapter everyone! Anyway, I think plenty of you recognize about the ‘black box’ within the SAO servers from another fanfiction story of mine, right? Well, as you can see now, it is also a factor in this story and my Hollow Fragment fanfiction as well. It does explain something that Mimete done in that fanfiction and how Sailor Celestial got her ‘other tenants’, right? It looks like our heroes and heroines are going to go world hopping, huh? See what happens next in the upcoming chapters, everyone! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!