Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Mischievous Hypnotic Love and Passion ( Chapter 20 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Anyway, from the last chapter, I think that you can see why Gundam is mentioned in the disclaimer and I did say before that there are going to a mixture of MAJOR and MINOR crossovers in this story. However, I can assure that the last chapter isn’t going to be the only chapter that has plenty of ‘Gundam action’, but you are going to going to have to read and find out what I mean on that everyone! Now, I know that you are getting sick and tired of this, but I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

As a legion of butterflies fly through the sky, Kirito, in both his SAO form and his ALO form, appears with Usagi, in both of her SAO forms and her ALO form, with her as Princess Serenity and Eternal Sailor Moon, and Leafa with her as Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is walking with Akari, in her ALO form, Sinon, in her ALO form, Miyako, in her ALO form, and Junpier, in her ALO form, in which they look to see that Akari and Sinon have the ‘shadows’ of Eternal Sailor Sun and Eternal Sailor Orion behind them while Asuna, Miyako, and Junpier have the forms of mysterious Sailor Scouts behind them.

 

Kirito, Eternal Sailor Moon, and Eternal Sailor Celestial are walking up to Naruto and Naruto is looking behind them in which the three of them turn to see Sailor Moon’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Serenity and Tsuki, and Kirito’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Kuro and Kata, along with Naruto’s counterpart from the Limited Tsukuyomi from ‘Road of Ninja’ giving them a wicked smirk along with various other figures covered in shadows covered under the shadows of the Dimensional Dragons: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, and a mysterious violet dragon.

 

The scene then changes to the Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Naruto’s ‘precious people’ from the Leaf Village, Team 5Ds, Asuna, Leafa, Silica, in her ALO form, Lisbeth, in her ALO form, Agil, in his ALO form, Klein, in his ALO form, Philia, in her ALO form, and Strea, in her ALO form, looking from the Moon Kingdom at SAO, ALO, and so many worlds as well as their people that it is beyond the imagination as the mysterious Queen’s Gate hangs over them all.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known and yet to meet.

 

Then Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial/Princess Selene appear with dark shadowy that look exactly behind them appear with the ‘Shadow Sailor Moon’ have sinister yellow eyes with the ‘Shadow Sailor Celestial’ having blood red eyes.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial and two others, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Eternal Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 20: Mischievous Hypnotic Love and Passion

 

July 25, 2025, Nielsen Labs

 

In front of the Nielsen Labs, police are taken Johnny Black, wrapped up in a straightjacket, into a police car while the unconscious form of Red-Eyed XaXa strapped to a mobile hospital bed and wheeled off into an ambulance as our heroes and heroines that came to Nielsen Labs along with the former Signers, Yugi/Atem and their group, Seijirou, and Nils Yajima.

 

Johnny Black, known in real life as Atsushi Kanamoto, yells out, “Do you think that it is over?! It is never over! It’s just getting started! And soon…It will be show time!” Johnny Black is then forced into the police car while his words send a shiver down to the SAO survivors that have been in there since the start especially Serena, Kazuto, Asuna, and Kotone.

 

Tristan says, “That guy is just plain nuts.”

 

Crow says, with a nod, “You said it buddy.”

 

Leo says, with a shiver of fear, “I never wanted to hear those words again.”

 

Luna says, with a nod, “I know, Leo.”

 

Akiza asks, concerned, “Is something that he said bothering you?”

 

Kazuto says, “When Johnny Black…I mean Atsushi Kanamoto said ‘it will be show time’, he was mimicking the leader of Laughing Coffin, PoH, who we called ‘Pooh’, in which he usually says ‘It’s show time’ when his sick PK guild went out on one of their ‘missions’.”

 

TK says, nodding his head, “Yeah.”

 

Kotone says, “I remember his AI duplicate in the Hollow Area and I remember when I first met the real one. His AI duplicate was exactly like him.”

 

Jack asks, curiously, “What kind of name is ‘pooh’? Sounds like an American cartoon character to me. What kind of silly name is that?”

 

Serena says, “Actually, his label in SAO was the letters POH.”

 

Yusei asks, “What did those three letters mean?”

 

Serena responds, “I found out that it was short ‘Prince of Hell’.”

 

There are plenty of wide-eyes from that statement and Tea says, nervously, “Nice name.”

 

Kazuto says, “Believe me, I got a shiver when I heard the truth about the label of Laughing Coffin’s leader.”

 

Sakura says, “Sounds like that he earned it big time.”

 

Asuna says, wrapping her arms around herself, “He was a true fiend.”

 

Kazuto says, “He was like Heathcliff through I didn’t know how much until we found out the truth about him. He just had that ‘charm’ to attract people to him and he managed to find a way to slowly but surely twist their morals until around the new year of twenty-two-four, Laughing Coffin came onto the scene and butchered an innocent guild.”

 

Tai says, “They terrorized the middle and lower level players and they hid themselves well. We thought that they would be making headquarters in a building, but we were barking up the wrong virtual tree.”

 

Matt says, “They made their headquarters in a minor already cleared dungeon that’s out of the way and I fear how many players died trying to explore that dungeon for a ‘few things’.”

 

Kotone asks, “But then Assault Team took care of them, correct?”

 

Serena says, with a solemn nod, “Yeah.”

 

Kotone says, with a plain tone, “I remember when you and Kazuto told me about that battle…” Kotone then stops, shakes her head, and she says, “No, that was no battle.”

 

Kazuto says, his arms shaking a bit, “Yeah, it was a bloody nightmare.”

 

Matt says, “By the looks of it, despite the game being over, he survived along with the others.”

 

TK says, “Yeah, bro. If they are here, then their leader is still around and we can’t be sure what he is up to.”

 

Lita says, “That’s a pleasant thought.”

 

Darien asks Serena, looking at her distressed look, “Are you going to be okay Serena?”

 

Serena responds, weakly, “I…I don’t know, Darien-kun…I just don’t know.” Darien hugs Serena and she nuzzles him while plenty of the others look concerned.

 

Hotaru whispers, “I never thought I would see our hime lose control.”

 

Amara asks Raye, in a whisper, “Did you…?”

 

Raye responds, in a whisper, “Yeah…immense feeling of rage…anger…things that shouldn’t be in the same sentience with Meatball Head…”

 

Amara replies, in a whisper, “They shouldn’t be, but thanks to that betrayal and we don’t know the depth of what she experienced in that nightmare.”

 

Raye says, nodding her head and in a whisper, “And that planted a ‘dark seed’ inside of Meatball Head and one that’s taking root, but it is more than that.”

 

Amara asks, in a whisper, “You sensed it too?”

 

Raye says, nodding her head and whispering, “Yeah, I did. There was more to Serena’s rage than just the scars of SAO. There is…something magnifying the darkness that scars her heart.”

 

Amara says, in a whisper, “It could be that Dimensional Dragon, Odd-Eyes Pendulum, and that Duel Dragon card. I remember what Ancient Fairy Dragon said to us.”

 

Raye says, nodding her head and in a whisper, “Yeah, but there was something else from within Meatball Head and there was something else too. It felt like that there wasn’t just Serena going berserk at that sick freak. It felt like…like there was four of them.”

 

Amara responds, confused and in a whisper, “Four? Wait! You mean…?”

 

Raye retorts, whispering, “Yeah, I think that somehow the ‘spirits’ of her other ‘dimensional counterparts’ got ‘synchronized’ or ‘fused’ with her. That monster wasn’t fighting one pissed off Sailor Moon…he was dueling against four in one body.”

 

Amara asks, confused and in a whisper, “How is that possible?”

 

Raye retorts, shaking her head and in a whisper, “I don’t know, Amara. I just don’t know.” Raye and Amara look at Trista in which she nods while Hotaru gives a confused look at the two of them, but then, Trista and Suguha then get an expression like they are sensing something.

 

Kazuto sees this and he asks, “Sugu?”

 

Hotaru asks Trista, “Trista-mama?”

 

Davis says, seeing this, “Oh, boy.”

 

Veemon asks, “What’s wrong, Davis?”

 

Joe says, “Those two have got a look that says ‘something isn’t right’.”

 

Biyomon asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Keiko asks Suguha, “Is something wrong?”

 

Rika says, “You have got that ‘look’ again.”

 

Suguha says, “Well, I should since I’m sensing a distortion in reality.”

 

Ami asks, “A distortion in reality?”

 

Raye says, “Oh, boy.”

 

Davis says, “That’s what I said!”

 

Trista says, “Suguha is right. There is disturbance in space-time and since both Suguha and I have connections with it, we can sense such distortions.”

 

Sora says, looking around, “I don’t see anything.”

 

Kari says, “Suguha and Trista might have a point. I’ve got a bad feeling.” Just then there is a bright light that forces everyone to cover their eyes and they yelp as they stumble backwards.

 

Palmon asks, “What’s going on?”

 

Mimi says, “Good question, Palmon!”

 

Izzy says, “This might be the distortion.” Soon after, Yugi then sees some kind of energy about to drop on Tea and the Millennium Puzzle glows as Atem ‘switches out’ with Yugi.

 

Atem yells out, “Tea, watch out!” Atem then pushes Tea out of the way and he and Yugi yell out in pain as they are encompassed by a sphere of pink energy in which the light fades to reveal the situation.

 

Joey yells out, shocked, “Yug!”

 

Joey prepares to leap after Atem/Yugi when Trista stops him and she says, “Don’t! That’s a distortion in space and time! If you go inside it, you will be ripped apart at an atomic level!”

 

Tea shouts out, fearfully, “But Yugi and Atem!”

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, looking at Nils, “But there is a problem…Oh, fuck that! If we don’t save Yugi, our time is dead!” But before they could transform, the distortion sends a shockwave that knocks everyone to the ground and knocks both Seijirou and Nils out as they hit a nearby tree on the lawn of the facility.

 

Trista tells Suguha, “Princess!”

 

Suguha responds, taking out her broach, “Trista, stop calling me that!”

 

Davis yells out, “Stop complain and save Yugi-san before all history is destroyed!”

 

Pluto Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Celestial Power, Make-up!

 

After their transformation sequences, Eternal Sailor Pluto and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial replace Trista and Suguha in front of everyone.

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Celestial, we must hurry!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, as she looks as images of both Yugi and Atem, “I know! This is getting bad! They are fading fast! I need to use my Etherion powers!”

 

There are plenty of wide looks and Amara says, “That could be dangerous!”


Tai says, “And losing Yugi Moto could be dangerous for all of us! Without him, we may not have us! Yugi Moto is one of the people that forged our time!”

 

Jack yells out, seriously, “Do it!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, accessing her Etherion powers, “Do it now!” Sailor Pluto, using her powers of time via her Garnet Rod, and Sailor Celestial, using her Etherion powers and her powers as the Sailor Scout of Reality, pour their powers into the space-time distortion while the skies start to grow dark and the buildings all around start to seem to crumble and turn into dust.

 

Joey asks, “What’s going on?”

 

Yusei says, “Our history is being changed! If Yugi Moto dies, our time dies with it too!”

 

Tea says, fearfully, “Please hurry!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Celestial, divert your powers to Yugi Moto and Pharaoh Atem to stabilize them!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I can’t! My focus is on the distortion and you can’t seal it alone! It’s bad!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “And if Yugi Moto is erased, then we will be erased too, my princess!”

 

Naruto says, “Hey! I’ve got Etherion powers too! I can help believe it!”

 

Hinata tells Naruto, “But you have no experience with it like Celestial does.”

 

Sakura says, “No joke, Naruto!”

 

Naruto says, with a serious tone, “Well, I’ve got to try or everyone else here will be erased from existence! And I won’t let that happen to any friends, believe it!” Naruto then goes over, tries to focus, and somehow, he manages to access his own Etherion powers and with a yell, he sends them into Yugi/Atem causing the ‘damage’ to them to be reversed.

 

Tai says, “It’s working!”

 

TK says, “Hang on, Yugi-san!”

 

Tea says, “Hang on, Yugi!” As Sailor Celestial and Sailor Pluto focus on repairing the distortion, Naruto uses his Etherion powers to ‘stabilize’ Yugi/Atem and the distortion starts to fade and everywhere around the group starts to return to normal, but then Yugi’s/Atem’s Millennium Puzzle starts to glow before it gives a flash of light and a violent shockwave happens once more to knock everyone down to the ground and when the light fades, we can see that everyone is back to ‘normal’ as if space-time distortion never happened.

 

Joey asks, “Is this going to be a common occurrence for all of us?”

 

Tristan says, “This is ‘common’ for all of us.”

 

Davis says, “Took the words right out of my mouth.”

 

Crow says, “Ditto, Davis.”

 

Tea says, regaining her sense, “Yugi! Atem!” Everyone looks to the location of where they were and they gasp to see Yugi Moto and Atem, in which both of them look the same in which they can only tell them apart with Atem having the Millennium Puzzle around his neck while both of them have Battle City style duel disks that have dueling decks inside attached to their left wrists, right in front of them.

 

Tristan asks, confused, “What the?”

 

Joey asks, “Two of them?”

 

Tea says, “No, I think that it is both Yugi and Atem!”

 

Kari asks, “What just happened?”

 

Sailor Celestial asks Sailor Pluto, “Pluto, do you think…?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Yes, I believe so.”

 

Hotaru asks, “What’s going on Pluto-mama?”

 

Sailor Pluto responds, “The infusion of Etherion must have allowed Pharaoh Atem to gain a physical form based on Yugi Moto’s own body.”

 

Sakura asks, “Wait! Does that mean that a guy that’s just a noble spirit inhabiting someone else’s body has been brought back to life by Naruto?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Exactly.”

 

Raye, Tai, Davis, and Crow slap themselves on the forehead and Jack says, “No kidding.”

 

Davis says, “Just another day in our lives.”

 

Yolei responds, “Don’t we know it Davis.”

 

Joey asks, “So, now, Yug and the Pharaoh have their own separate bodies?”

 

Tristan responds, “Didn’t the superheroine lady that has time powers just say that Joey?”

 

Tea puts the unconscious Yugi and Atem in her arms and she says, with a sigh of relief, “Thank goodness.”

 

Sailor Celestial tells Naruto, “Nice work.”

 

Naruto says, with a foxy grin, “Thanks, Celestial. You were just awesome out there. No wonder you are considered one of the most people in your world. You would make a good ninja.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, unable to stop herself from blushing, “Thanks, Naruto.” Sailor Celestial shakes her head to regain her focus and Hinata and Sakura are quick to realize that Sailor Celestial is starting to feel attracted to Naruto, but for some reason, they can’t feel any jealousy. Sure, they have gotten to know our heroes and heroines and have become friends with them, but when it comes to Naruto, let’s just say that Hinata and even Sakura are quite overprotective of him. However, they don’t feel any of that ‘overprotectiveness’ and they can’t help get a small idea about Naruto having a ‘harem’ of women with them being a part of it and including Sailor Celestial in it. Hinata and Sakura wipe that idea from their ideas, but it seems to stick for some reason. On the meanwhile, strange tiny bugs seem to appear out of nowhere and start to landing on the necks of many of our heroes and heroines in which they slap their necks.

 

Mimi says, “Yucky! I think a bug bit me!”

 

Sora says, with a nod, “Same here, Mimi!”

 

Tea says, “Same here.”

 

Gatomon says, “Let’s get them inside.”

 

Yusei says, with a nod, “A good idea.”

 

Akiza says, nodding her head, “Right, Yusei.” However, as they prepare to assist in getting Yugi and Atem inside with Sailor Celestial and Sailor Pluto transform back into Suguha and Trista before Seijirou and Nils wakes up, Akiza can’t help to look at Yusei and get aroused for some kind of reason.

 

July 25, 2025, Unknown location

 

Looking at some kind of crystal ball, Sailor Charon is witnessing the whole scene that happened and noticing the ‘strange bugs’ causing her to smirk.

 

Sailor Charon says, with a giggle, “It looks like someone is causing some mischief. Maybe I can add to that.” Sailor Charon then takes out a Duel Monster card and she gains a mischievous smirk on her lips.

 

July 25, 2025, Neo Domino City, Satellite Sector

 

Within Yusei’s shop within the Satellite Sector that he, Jack, and Crow used to get ready for WRGP, Yusei and Akiza are together with Yusei having losing his jacket and shirt exposing his excellent muscular male chest and waist while Akiza is wearing her choker, fingerless gloves, and stockings from her original outfit along with a black throng and the device that she wore in her hair to control her psychic powers is back in her scalp. Akiza has Yusei tackled to a wall and engaged in a deep passionate kiss with him. When they break off the kiss, Akiza, her face flush and her eyes filled with pure love and lust, is looking at Yusei, who also has a flush expression.

 

Yusei says, his breathing quickening, “Akiza…”

 

Akiza responds, her voice filled with love and lust, “Yusei, I’m sorry…I can’t…stop myself…I love you…I love you so much…” Not giving Yusei any time to respond, Akiza kisses him again and traps Yusei in another passionate wet kiss in which they are tasting each other’s tongues and mouths while Akiza molds her body to Yusei’s body causing both of them to become more and more aroused. As they continue to kiss, breaking off only to regain air into their lungs, Yusei can’t help himself to wrap one of his arms and hands around Akiza’s waist while the other hand moves to Akiza’s bare chest before he stops.

 

Yusei thinks in his mind, lustfully, “What…am I…doing…?” However, Akiza takes Yusei’s hand, guilds it onto Akiza’s bare breast, and once he touches Akiza’s bare chest area, he can’t help to start to massage it making Akiza moan in his mouth. They continue on for a few minutes and their arousal continues to grow and grow.

 

They break off the kiss and Akiza says, her voice filled with love and passion, “Yusei-kun…”

 

Yusei says, breathlessly, “Akiza…”

 

Akiza moans out, “Bed…Take me to your bed…” Yusei’s mind is fogged up and he can’t help himself to take Akiza into his arms, bridal style, and he takes her off to his bed while they share yet another loving wet kiss as they prepare to have an ‘intimate time’ together in Yusei’s place during the WRGP.

 

July 25, 2025, Tokyo, Odiaba District

 

Within the Odiaba District, Mina and TK are together as Mina faces none other than Sailor Charon and she prepares to transform against him.

 

Mina yells out, “What do you want Charon?!”

 

Sailor Charon responds, with a smile while displaying a black version of Tsuki’s duel disk, “Simple. I want to duel with you.”

 

TK asks, confused, “A duel?” TK asks, seriously, “Why would Mina-chan duel with you?”

 

Sailor Charon responds, “Do you really want me to answer that question?”

 

Mina responds, taking out an orange-yellow version Neo Domino City style duel disk, “I rather not.”

 

TK says, concerned, “Mina-chan, wait…”

 

Mina replies, with a sly smile, “Don’t worry, Takeru-kun. I can this wacky Sailor Scout.”

 

Sailor Charon asks, “Wacky Sailor Scout?”

 

Mina retorts, “Any better way to describe you?”

 

Sailor Charon says, activating her duel disk, “You might regret those words.” Mina attaches her duel disk to her left wrist, puts in a dueling deck, and activates her duel disk in which both duel disks shuffle the decks of each duelist while their duel disks display 4000 life-points for each duelist. Soon after, Mina and Sailor Charon draw five cards from their decks as they prepare to duel.

 

“Game on!” Mina and Sailor Charon say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Mina: 4000

Sailor Charon: 4000

 

Sailor Charon says, drawing a card, “I’ll take the first turn.” Sailor Charon says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I play one monster face-down.” Sailor Charon says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “And I end my turn with a face-down.”

 

Mina says, drawing a card, “Then I’ll take my turn!” Mina says, with a grin while removing the top three cards from her deck, “I remove the top three cards of my deck in order to play my Toon Kingdom Field Spell!” Mina puts the card into the Field Spell slot of her duel disk and a huge cartoon pop-up book appears behind her in which it opens up to reveal a cartoon castle.

 

Sailor Charon asks, “Wait! You play a Toon deck?”

 

Mina says, with a grin, “Yep!”

 

Sailor Charon says, “Those cards are the cards of Maxamillion Pegasus himself. They must incredible rare!”

 

TK says, with a smile, “You know it and you are going to be on the bad end of those cards.”

 

Mina says, putting one card on her duel disk, “And I start with my Toon Cyber Dragon in attack mode!” Soon after, Toon Cyber Dragon (2100/1600), a cartoon version of Cyber Dragon, appears on the field in attack mode and Mina says, “Since you control monsters and I don’t, this cutie pie can be special summoned!” Mina says, putting one more card on her duel disk, “And since that a special summon, I release my dragon to play Toon Dark Magician Girl!” Toon Cyber Dragon vanishes in a ‘poof’ of smoke and out of the smoke, Toon Dark Magician Girl (2000/1500), a skinny and cartoon version of Dark Magician Girl, appears on the field in attack mode in which Mina puts a card in her disk’s spell/trap slots and she says, “But that’s not all folks! I play Monster Reborn in order to revive my cute little dragon!” Just then Toon Cyber Dragon (2100/1600) reappears on the field with a spotlight on him and a cartoon smirk on its features. Mina says, “My dragon can’t attack on the turn that it is summoned…” Toon Cyber Dragon lowers its head in shame and Mina says, with a grin, “But my sweetie magician girl isn’t under the same condition and she can attack you directly!” Toon Dark Magician Girl leaps into the sky, fires a magical blast, and it heads for Sailor Charon.

 

Sailor Charon says, pushing a button on her disk’s view screen, “Sorry, but my Defense Draw stops that attack.” Sailor Charon’s face-down card is revealed to be Defense Draw and an energy field negates Toon Dark Magical Girl’s attack in which Sailor Charon says, drawing a card, “And I also get one new card.”

 

Both Mina’s toon monster start to make cartoon-like rants while Mina says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “I end my turn with a couple of face-downs.”

 

Sailor Charon says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Sailor Charon says, “I reveal my face-down monster: Skelengel!” Sailor Charon’s face-down card is revealed to be Skelengel (900/400) and Sailor Charon says, drawing one more card, “And with that, I can draw another card.”

 

Patamon, who has been watching from high above, asks, curiously, “What is she up to?”

 

Sailor Charon says, with a grin, “And now, I release your two monsters in order to play Lava Golem on your side of the field!”

 

Mina asks, stunned, “What?” Just then Lava Golem (3000/2500) appears on Mina’s side of the field in defense mode with Mina trapped in the cage while Lava Golem crushes both of her monsters and Mina asks, shocked, “What is this?”

 

Sailor Charon says, with a grin, “Just your new monster…through it causes one thousand points of damage to your life-point during every Standby Phase.”

 

Mina says, sarcastically, “Great.”

 

Sailor Charon says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “And more problems for you when I activate my Swords of Revealing Light and make you unable to attack for three turns.” Multiple swords of light surround Mina’s side of the field and Sailor Charon says, putting one more card into the main slot of her disk, “Then I play my Chosen One spell card!” Sailor Charon takes three cards from her hand, puts them face-down on her disk, and she says, “Now, I choose one monster card and two non-monster cards from my deck, puts them randomly on my duel disk, and now, you choose one. If it is the monster, it gets played on the field and if it isn’t, all three cards go the graveyard.”

 

Mina says, pointing to one card, “I pick that one.” The card is then revealed to be Solar Flare Dragon (1500/1000) which then appears on the field in defense mode.

 

Sailor Charon says, putting the other two cards into her disk’s graveyard slot, “Too bad. Oh, well. I end my turn and that means that you lose five hundred life-points.” Solar Flare Dragon unleashes a fireball that slams into Mina causing her to lose five hundred life-points.

 

Current Score:

Mina: 3500

Sailor Charon: 4000

 

Mina says, drawing a card, “My turn.”

 

Sailor Charon says, “And now, my…your new Lava Golem costs you one grand in life-points.” Mina yelps as lava melts down all around her as she loses another 1000 life-points.

 

TK asks, concerned, “Are you okay, Mina-chan?”

 

Mina responds, nervously, “I’m okay, sweetie…I think.” Mina says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I activate my Pot of Greed and draw two more cards.” Mina says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Next, I play my Toon Cannon Soldier in attack mode!” Just then Toon Cannon Soldier (1400/1300), a goofy cartoon version of Cannon Soldier, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Charon says, with a grin, “You can’t attack when you first play that monster and my Swords of Revealing Light make it hard even without that limitation.”

 

Mina says, with a grin, “However, I use his ability and I release your Lava Golem to bash with five hundred points of damage.” Toon Cannon Soldier then sucks Lava Golem into itself, in a cartoonish way, and fires a fireball into Sailor Charon causing her to grunt as she loses 500 life-points. Mina says, putting one more card into the spell/trap slots, “Next, I activate my Shadow Toon! Thanks to this card, since my kingdom, which counts as ‘Toon World’, is on the field, I choose one of your monsters and you get slammed with its attack as damage!” Just then a ‘cartoon ghoul’ comes out of the shadow of Solar Flare Dragon and slams into Sailor Charon causing her to stumble back as she loses 1500 life-points.

 

TK says, with a grin, “Right back at you!”

 

Mina says, with a smirk, “I end my turn.”

 

Current Score:

Mina: 2500

Sailor Charon: 2000

 

Sailor Charon says, drawing a card, “Not bad.” Sailor Charon says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I activate my Pot of Greed. You know what that means, don’t you? Two more cards for me.” Sailor Charon draws two more cards, puts one card on her duel disk, and she says, “And then I play my Grand Tiki Elder in attack mode.” Soon after, Grand Tiki Elder (1500/800) appears on the field in attack mode. Sailor Charon says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Next, I release my Elder and my Solar Flare Dragon in order to special summon my Masked Beast Des Gardius!” Both monsters on Charon’s fields and Masked Beast Des Gardius (3300/2500) appears on Sailor Charon’s field in attack mode.

 

TK says, stunned, “Whoa!”

 

Sailor Charon says, “Despite your Field Spell making my monster unable to destroy your monster, you are still going to lose life-points. Attack!” The massive monster moves in to slash Toon Cannon Soldier with its claws.

 

Mina says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Wrong! I activate my Spirit Barrier!” One of Mina’s face-down cards is the Spirit Barrier continuous trap card and Mina says, with a grin, “Thanks to this baby, I won’t get any battle damage as long as I have a monster on my field.” Mina says, removing the top card from her deck, “And I’m going to have that monster thanks to my Toon Kingdom Field Spell since all I need to do is remove the top card of my deck and my guy is safe.” Masked Beast Des Gardius slashes at Toon Cannon Soldier, but the toon monster easily bends itself out of the way like rubber and avoid the attack.

 

Sailor Charon says, with a nod, “Not bad. I end my turn by switching my Skelengel into defense mode.” Sailor Charon’s Skelengel then switches from attack mode to defense mode.

 

Mina says, drawing a card, “I draw.” Mina looks at the card, pushes a button on her duel disk, and she says, “And now, I activate my Jar of Greed trap card.” Mina’s other face-down card is revealed to be the Jar of Greed trap card and Mina says, drawing a card, “I draw one card.” Mina looks at the card, smirks, and she says, “Oh, well. I just won this duel.”

 

Sailor Charon says, “That’s being a little presumptuous, Sailor Venus.”

 

Mina says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Not with my Mystical Space Typhoon and there goes your Swords of Revealing Light.” A twister comes onto the field and the swords of light are destroyed and Mina says, putting another card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I play my Comic Hand equip spell and I gain control of one of your monsters!” Just then a comical hand comes out of the book which grabs onto Masked Beast Des Gardius and drags him inside of the massive pop-up book in which Mina says, with a giggle, “And by the way, your monster becomes a toon too!” Out of the book, Masked Beast Des Gardius comes out, but now, it is a cartoon version of itself in which he is wearing a goofy cartoon mask now. Sailor Charon gives a ‘weirded out’ look and Mina says, with a smile, “By the way, it also means that my monster can attack you directly now.” Sailor Charon gasps as Masked Beast Des Gardius, in its new toon form, leaps up, takes out a massive cartoon hammer, and bashes Sailor Charon with it causing her to be knocked to the ground and lose 3300 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Mina: 2500

Sailor Charon: 0

 

With the end of the duel, the Solid Vision ‘images’ fade away, Sailor Charon says, shaking her head, “Well, that was embarrassing.” Sailor Charon takes a pack of Duel Monster cards in a see-through container from her sub-space pocket, throws it at Mina, and she says, “Catch.” Mina catches the pack and she is surprised to see Loki, Lord of the Aesir (3300/3000) Synchro Monster card at the top of the cards in the see-through container.

 

Mina says, shocked, “Wait a minute! This is one of the three Aesir monsters!”

 

Sailor Charon says, with a smirk, “You got it.” Mina was about to ask why she had, but then the Aesir Synchro Monster card starts to glow causing the Rune Eye of Brave, the member of Team Ragnarok that originally held Loki, to appear in Mina’s left eye and she yelps as she is engulfed in a bright glow.

 

TK yells out, shocked, “Mina-chan!” TK is forced to close his eyes due to the intense light of the glow and when the glow stops, TK is able to open his eyes to find the Sailor Charon is gone, but a brand new Sailor Venus is in place of Mina!

 

Sailor Venus is now wearing modified Ancient Greek Thracian helmet in which there is an area in the back where her long blond hair is flowing out down to her kneecaps behind her back, the same red bow, but with orange-yellow gemstone implanted into the bow, is in the same place in her scalp as always, the helmet also has two white feathered wings coming out of the top of the helmet, Sailor Venus’ lips are a lovely hot pink color with eyelashes longer and more seductive, her regular Sailor fuku is no more in which she is wearing an orange-yellow armored bikini top with an orange-yellow heart jewel in the center of the armored bikini, the heart jewel has eight white wings attached to the heart jewel with two arrows crossed another heart shaped jewel in the center along with an image of Loki, Lord of the Aesir and Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon in the center of the heart jewel, she has golden armored shoulder pads with orange-yellow hearts imprinted on them with orange-yellow colored armor/armor gantlets that covers all of her arms expect for her fingers, which are a sparkling orange-yellow color, Sailor Venus also has an orange-yellow armored skirt that goes up to her navel and down to one-half of her thighs, leaving plenty of mid-drift, she has pink armored kneepads on her knees, and she is wearing orange-yellow armored high-heeled boots that goes up to just below the armored kneepads with five inch stiletto heels. Attached to her back are eight huge and fluffy white wings and there are pink versions of Rikku’s daggers from her Thief Dressphere attached to the sides of her skirt with orange-yellow version of Pink Megaforce Ranger’s Phoenix Shot attached to the rear of her skirt.

 

TK asks the new Sailor Venus, “Mina, you…you are a Valkyrie Sailor Scout?”

 

Sailor Venus says, looking over herself, “It looks so. It looks like this card upgraded my power.”

 

TK says, “Well, it does make sense. Valkyries are the warrior goddess of the Aesir and now, you have one of the three Aesir Duel Monsters in your hands.”

 

Sailor Venus, looking over her new Valkyrie form, says, “Good point, Takeru-kun.” As Sailor Venus looks over herself, she couldn’t help to enjoy herself and she asks TK, with a sly smile, “So, what do you think?”

 

TK, blushing at the ‘sexy look’ that Sailor Venus’s new Valkyrie Sailor Scout form, responds, “You look great, Mina-chan.”

 

Sailor Venus responds, seductively, “Really, Takeru-kun?” Sailor Venus then seductive goes over and embraces TK in which she kisses him on the lips causing TK’s eyes to widen, but he then feels immense pleasure and excitement from the kiss since Sailor Venus’ lips taste like the sweetest candy that he had ever tasted in which he couldn’t help himself to return the kiss with the same intensity and passion while Sailor Venus wraps her armored arms and hands around TK with him doing the same around the exposed area of her waist. As they continue to passionately kiss each other, breaking only to get air into their lungs, they can’t help to gain ideas and these ‘ideas’ along with the pleasure from the kiss cause them to become more and more aroused. On the meanwhile, Sailor Charon is watching with great interest and a sly smirk on her lips.

 

Sailor Charon says, with a sly smile, “Loki might be one of the Aesir, but he isn’t the Norse deity of chaos and mischief for nothing.” As Sailor Charon looks on with great interest, Sailor Venus’ brand new Aesir Synchro Monster card, Loki, glows with Venus’ sub-space while one of Venus’ eyes glows with the Rune Eye of Brave, the owner of Loki before Venus.

 

July 25, 2025, Tokyo, Juuban District

 

Within the Juuban District, we are inside of the apartment home of Darien Shields AKA Tuxedo Mask/Prince Endymon, the boyfriend and future husband to Sailor Senshi and Princess of the Moon, we find Serena inside of the bathroom looking at herself in the mirror as she remembered when she lost control the Nils Labs.

 

Serena says, solemnly, “How could I let my anger and pain get the better of me? I don’t understand why I did that.”

 

Just then a female voice eerie similar to Serena’s voice calls out in her mind, “Don’t give me that! You know exactly why you did that!”

 

Serena asks, stunned, “Who’s there?”

 

Serena looks around, finds no one, and the female voice that sounds like Serena’s voice only darker responds, “You wanted to make those pieces of scum pay for all of the innocent players that they helped that wretched former father of yours murder! You were angry and mad that all of the orange and red players just got a slap on the wrist for all of the horrible things that they done including murdering other players, endangering the survivors, and taking the last thing that those players had before Kayaba stripped them of everything else by trapping them in that prison called Sword Art Online: Their lives! You were angry! You were mad! They deserved to be punished! They should have been punished! At least, they should have been thrown in the deepest and darkest prison and throw the key way to let them rot! But in reality…They should had their heads chopped off! They deserved death for taking those lives!”

 

Serena gasps and she says, “No! I don’t want that!”

 

The female voice that sounds like a darker version of Serena’s voice replies, “You say that, but deep down…That’s the way that you feel!”

 

Serena says, shaking her head in disbelief, “No, that’s not true!”

 

The female voice responds, “That’s not true? Trust me, it is true. How can I know? Simple…I am the person that you see in the mirror.” Serena then looks at the mirror and gasps to see her image change in which there is a black upside down crescent moon and sinister golden eyes instead of her blue ones. Just then the whole bathroom fades away into a ‘black space’ and Serena looks around with a confused and scared look on her face.

 

Serena asks, “What’s going on? Where am I?”

 

The dark version of her voice responds, “Where you and I can have a little ‘chat’?” Serena then looks towards the source of the voice to see another version of herself with the same golden hair in two pigtails with the same exact buns, however, there is a black upside down crescent moon sigil on her forehead, sinister golden eyes instead of blue eyes, sparkling dark pink lips, and wearing what looks like black mainly see-through version of her dress as Princess Serenity with a dark silver bikini top and throng under the dress in which it is shown that she has a gorgeous feminine body similar to Tsunade’s body including certain ‘assets’.

 

Serena asks, shocked, “Who are you?”

 

The dark version of Serena responds, with the same darker version of Serena’s voice, “Come on, Serena, you aren’t THAT much of a Meatball Head. You know who I am! I’m you.”

 

Serena asks, stunned, “Me?”

 

The dark version of Serena replies, with a dark seductive smile, “Bingo, Serena. I’m the embodiment of your Black Moon blood…and your darkness.” Serena’s eyes widen and the dark version of Serena says, with a dark seductive smile, “However, if you wish to call me something, call me Hecate, after the Greek Moon Goddess.”

 

Serena tells her dark counterpart, “Who is also involved in death since ghosts and necromancy are part of her ‘calling’.”

 

Serena’s ‘dark half’, Hecate, responds, “Details, details.” Hecate tells Serena, with a dark seductive smile, “Now, like I told you before Serena, you keep denying what you feel inside Serena.”

 

Serena says, shaking her head, “No, you’re wrong!”

 

Hecate responds, “Am I?” Before Serena knows it, Hecate is right in front of her and entrapped her in a bear hug.

 

Serena yells out, trying to struggle out of Hecate’s grip, “Hey! Let me go!”

 

Hecate tells Serena, with a dark sly smile, “Don’t be such a baby, Serena. I’m just here to show you the truth.” Soon after, the black crescent moon on Hecate’s forehead turns into a strange ‘third eye’ similar to the one that Diamond of the Negamoon had appears and when Serena looks at it, her eyes go blank and she stops struggling.

 

Serena thinks, her thoughts becoming hazy, “Can’t move…what&rsqu o;s happening…?”

 

Hecate tells Serena, “What’s happening is the truth Serena and that’s all.” Just then images of her experiences in SAO flash right before her eyes and the pain and agony that she felt for those long two years come flowing back and Hecate says, with a dark serious tone, “Look! Look and remember, Serena! The pain! The misery! Just for his stupid ambition he stole away over two years of your life! And not just your life, Serena! He stole the lives of ten thousand people including Kazuto, Asuna, and so many others! With four thousand of those people are dead and most of them were innocent! They didn’t do anything to fucking deserve this fate! He did this for his own self-interest and he stole everything from you and all of them!”

 

Serena says, weakly, “Stop…”

 

Hecate says, continuing her rate while ignoring Serena, “Every single day, you had to struggle to survive and try to keep everyone else, but you were only one person! One person without your powers in which you could only access after two years! Over those two years, people died with more and more death! You should know since you saw a lot of that death! Dead because of ‘that man’s’ own self-interest! And for what? To create his stupid world? To force Suguha to awaken her powers as Sailor Celestial? To make her, your sister in your past life, relive the pain and agony of his betrayal of her in the Silver Millennium! To see our ‘royal mother’s’ dead corpse and feel those horrible emotions again?! And it isn’t just him! It is those that helped his wretched tools murder those people! Monsters like those in the Titan’s Hand! And especially those in Laughing Coffin!”

 

Serena says, as tears come from her blank eyes, “No…No more…”

 

Hecate responds, “What happened with Suguha shows the darkness within her heart and it was implanted by ‘him’! You know darn well if you don’t want anymore, you know what will have to do! What right does he get a new life when so many others had their ended so soon and they couldn’t even say goodbye to the people that they loved most! And remember, it wasn’t just Kayaba that murdered them! Remember, those sickos had a hand in it! And what did they get for it?! A slap on the wrist! What justice is that?! Tell me, Meatball Head, what justice is that?”

 

Serena says, her face running with tears, “It isn’t! It isn’t! They don’t…They never deserved such a fate! I trusted him! I loved him like a second father! He was my father as Moon Princess! How could he?! How could he?! It isn’t fair to them! They were people! People that loved games and SAO was supposed to be a dream! A new frontier! And he turned into a living nightmare for over two years!  For two years, I never saw my friends, my family, and the man that I loved! Only Kirito, Asuna, and the others kept me sane!”

 

Hecate tells Serena, “I know how you feel, Serena. I know damn well how you feel. Join with me. Hear the voices of the fallen of SAO. Avenge them! Give them justice.”

 

Serena responds, emotionlessly, “Yes…Justice…” Hecate then kisses Serena on the lips and ‘dark images’ form in front of her eyes: She is in a dark version of her Valkyrie Sailor Moon form and ruthlessly beating Heathcliff before putting her hands on his neck and choking him to death, but instead of being disgusted by it, a welling of dark pleasure starts to form as this image of herself in this ‘darkened form’ of Valkyrie Sailor Moon slowly takes the life away from Heathcliff’s eyes. However, she is ‘snapped’ back to reality in the bathroom as Darien enters the bathroom in which he sees Serena staring at the mirror strangely.

 

Darien asks, “Serena?” Serena regains her focus and she looks at Darien causing him to ask, concerned, “Are you all right, Serena?”

 

Serena responds, with a nod, “I’m okay, Darien-kun.” Serena walks out of the bathroom and Darien gently hugs her.

 

Darien tells Serena, “Whatever is happening to you, we will overcome it. The scars from SAO come from two years’ worth of wounds and you were betrayed by a man that was your father in one lifetime as well as you loved as a second father in this lifetime. Any weaker person would have let it drive them to insanity and vengeance, Meatball Head.” Serena smiles as she gently nuzzles him, but Darien can’t help to fear for his beloved princess knowing that the darkness within her heart is so strong and could overwhelm her in her current ‘condition’. Later on into the evening, Darien and Serena are in a deep sleep and Serena is giving light moan as her golden crescent moon sigil and Hecate’s black crescent moon sigil appear on her forehead in which a dark smile graces her lips.

 

July 25, 2025, Tokyo, Akihabara District

 

Inside of the Akihabara District, also known as Akiba for short, the silver-blue haired version of Serena/Sailor Moon is facing down exact duplicates of Alexis Rhodes, down to her Obelisk Blue uniform and being 18 years of age during her last year in Duel Academy Island, and there are two other females in similar female Obelisk Blue uniforms as well.

 

The first female is 18 years old with shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes.

 

The second female is also 18 years old with black hair tied in a ponytail that’s shaped like upside down fin with two fin-like strands going towards the left and the two more towards the right and brown eyes.

 

However, unlike the Alexis that we know, this version of her is wielding a duel disk like the Obelisk Force member that our heroes and heroines confronted and the other two females are wielding the same kind of duel disk.

 

The alternate version of Alexis tells silver-blue haired version of Serena/Sailor Moon, “Just stop this, Serene.”

 

The silver-blue haired version of Serena/Sailor Moon responds, “You know me better than that Asuka.”

 

The brown haired female yells out, “You think that we love doing this Serene?”

 

The silver-blue haired version of our Moon Princess responds, “Your actions in the XYZ Dimension say otherwise Junko.”

 

The black haired female replies, “That wasn’t us, Serene-chan!”

 

The alternate version of Alexis Rhodes says, “We don’t like it as much as we do, but the Professor brought us so much to stabilize our world. He brought order to chaos, Serene.”

 

The silver-blue haired version of Serena, Serene, says, “You mean tyranny, Asuka. And that’s why I and those like me have fought so long against him. We were once honorable duel warriors and now, we are nothing more than brutes and savages that terrorize the Multiverse!”

 

The black haired female says, annoyed, “Hey, I’m no ‘brute’, Serene-chan!”

 

The brown haired female says, “Hey, Serene. We can see what you are saying, but there is nothing that you can do. The Professor’s will is absolute! His power is absolute!”

 

Serene responds, “No one is immortal and no one is invincible, Junko.”

 

The alternate version of Alexis, Asuka, tells Serene, “Are you mad? As strong as you are, you can’t beat the Professor and the majority of Academia supports him! They believe in his mission!”

 

Serene retorts, “Here in Standard, I’ve managed to gain new power and soon, I’ll be more than strong enough to beat him and free all worlds from his tyranny, Asuka.”

 

The brown haired female, Junko, yells out, stunned, “You are insane!”

 

Serene shouts out, strongly, “Like fighting for the Professor is! And I’m not going to allow him to get Standard’s version of myself and Sailor Celestial! In the name of the moon, I will stop him!”

 

Junko shouts out, sternly, “Not if we stop you first, Serene!”

 

Asuka says, “I’m sorry, Serene. But we have to stop you before you kill yourself. Our world needs our Sailor Moon.” The three females activate their duel disks, which display blue bordered sword-like ‘energy blades’, and Serena displays her own silver version of Obelisk Force member’s duel disk creating a silver version of said ‘energy blade’.

 

Just then a male voice shouts out, “I don’t think so!” Soon after, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, and Sailor Celestial then land in-between Serene and the three other females.

 

Serene thinks in her mind, stunned at seeing Sailor Celestial, “Sis?!” Serene shakes her head and she thinks, “No, it is the Sailor Celestial of Standard.”

 

The black haired female asks, seeing Naruto, “Menma-san?”

 

Naruto asks, confused, “Excuse me?”

 

Junko tells the black haired female, “That’s not Menma, Momoe! Menma-san has spiky black hair not spiky blond hair!”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, “Why does that seem oddly familiar to me?”

 

Hinata asks, looking at Serene and with a surprised voice, “Serena?”

 

Sakura says, looking at Serene, “That’s not Serena, Hinata.” Asuka gives a light growl in which she pushes her duel disk’s touch screen and the other two females do the same in which all three of them vanish through some kind of teleportation effect.

 

Hinata says, amazed, “They’re gone.”

 

Sakura says, “Some kind of teleportation.”

 

Serene says, “It is a called a Temporal Transporter. It is a device that allows one to cross space and time into other universes and dimensions.”

 

When everyone looks at her, Sailor Celestial asks, “Wait! Are you…?”

 

Serene says, “My name is Serene. I’m another version of your sister from what is known as the Fusion Dimension.” There are gasp and Serene, starting to breathe heavily and her face getting flush, says, “Now…I have to go…you have to stay….with the others…now that the others know where you are…they are after…” Serene then faints and collapses in which Naruto takes her into his arms.

 

Sakura puts her hand on her forehead and she says, “She’s burning up.”

 

Hinata asks, confused, “Those girls had the same duel disks as her right? So, why were they preparing to fight her?”

 

Naruto says, “No idea Hinata-chan.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Well, we have got to get her to safety.”

 

Naruto says, “I think that Ryu-sensei’s home village would be a good place despite all that’s happened.”

 

Sakura says, “Yeah, it is a good idea.”

 

Hinata says, nodding her head, “I agree with you and Sakura, Naruto-kun.” Sailor Celestial nods her head in agreement with the three ninja and all of them assembled together in which they vanish in a flash of lightning not knowing that they were being watched.

 

July 25, 2025, Hayabusa Village

 

Inside of the Hayabusa Village, Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, Sailor Celestial, Tsunade, Minato, Kushina, Ryu, and Momiji are inside one of the buildings to find a sleeping Serene on a Japanese mattress bed.

 

Ryu says, displaying a broach similar to Sailor Moon’s Eternal Tier broach, but it has a silver-blue crescent moon instead of golden one with a vortex similar to one when someone plays a Polymerization or similar style ‘Fusion’ card, “She is an alternate version of Sailor Moon. I can sense similar energy from this broach as Sailor Moon’s broach including the energy of an Imperium Silver Crystal.”

 

Minato says, “That means that she is a version of Sailor Celestial’s sister.”

 

Sakura says, “From what we know, she is from that ‘Fusion Dimension’.”

 

Kushina says, “But what I don’t get if those other girls are from the same world as hers, why would they battle her? Aren’t they on the same side? It is really confusion you know.”

 

Minato says, “They may be from the same ‘world’, but it doesn’t mean that they are on the same side, Kushina-chan.”

 

Hinata says, “Something tells me that this version of Serena doesn’t like what’s happening in her world.”

 

Sakura says, “Based on what we heard, but we can’t take it at ‘face value’, Hinata. It could be a trick.”

 

Tsunade says, “She could be an agent from that world and there is also something that I’m confused about.”

 

Kushina asks, “You mean when one of those girls called Naruto ‘Menma’?”

 

Hinata asks, “Isn’t that the name of the version of Naruto from that ‘Genjutsu World’ from that movie based on our world? Isn’t it called…Road to Ninja?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “That’s the one, Hinata. It takes place when Obito put Naruto and Sakura under a form of the Infinite Tsukuyomi known as the ‘Limited Tsukuyomi’ because he had only seven of the nine Biju to use and he used a crystal ball. It created an ‘alternate world’ based on Naruto’s wish for parents and Sakura’s ‘wish’ at the time to be without parents and they went into a ‘mirror world’ where everyone’s personalities were flip-flopped.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “Yeah, it really amazed. I couldn’t image the Teme as a ‘playboy’, believe it.”

 

Sakura says, “Oh, Ino-Pig as a shy wallflower like Hinata was.” Sakura tells Hinata, “No insult, Hinata.”

 

Hinata responds, “None taken, Sakura.”

 

Minato says, “I’ve got a bad feeling that ‘Genjutsu World’ may not be just an illusion in the multiverse sense.”

 

Tsunade asks, “Wait! Are you saying that a real-life version of that ‘illusion world’ could be out there and it is aligned with that ‘other dimension’?”

 

Ryu says, “Take away the impossible and what seems improbable could be possible.”

 

Momiji asks, “So, are you saying that there could be alternate versions of Naruto’s world that could be linked to those other dimensions?”

 

Ryu says, with a nod, “Maybe, Momiji. And they could be as risk with this ‘Dimensional War’ as our own.”

 

Sakura says, “And what we also know is that they seem to have a great interest in Sailor Celestial.”

 

Minato says, looking at her, “And they may have some of her counterparts.”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, “So, they are after me and the other versions of me from these ‘other worlds’? Wait! Could it be possible?” However, just then, there is a glow coming from Naruto’s pocket and Serene’s duel disk.

 

Kushina asks, “What’s that?” Naruto takes out his dueling deck from his pocket and takes out his Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) Pendulum Monster card which is glowing while Sailor Celestial goes over to Serene’s duel disk, where there is also a glowing, but then her crystal pendulum glows with the Extra Deck slot of the duel disk opening up causing a Fusion Monster card to come out.

 

Hinata says, “Celestial, be careful.” Sailor Celestial takes the Fusion Monster card, looks at the name of ‘Starve Venom Fusion Dragon’, and both Naruto and Sailor Celestial yell out in pain as their minds are bombarded by images including Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, the Signer and Duel Dragons, the Egyptian God cards, and more in which they are overwhelm causing both Naruto and Sailor Celestial to collapse to the floor in heaps.

 

Hinata says, horrified, “Naruto-kun!”

 

Kushina says, shocked, “Sochi!”

 

Sailor Celestial drops the Fusion Monster card to the ground, Ryu sees the name, and he says, “Get the two of them out of here! This is the last of the Dimensional Dragons! They are reacting since they wield the power of one too!”

 

Minato tells Kushina, “Kushina-chan!” Kushina immediately puts Naruto into her arms while Sakura puts Sailor Celestial on one of her shoulders.

 

Sakura tells Hinata, “Help me, Hinata. She isn’t light especially with this armor.”

 

Sailor Celestial moans out, weakly, “I heard that pinky…” Hinata helps Sakura by putting Sailor Celestial’s free arm around her shoulders in which they carry her out of the room with Kushina carrying Naruto out as well while Ryu carefully returns the Fusion Monster card to Serene’s duel disk.

 

Momiji says, “The final Dimensional Dragon…”

 

Ryu says, “All four dragons are now in this world.”

 

Tsunade says, “For good or bad is left to be seen.”

 

Ryu says, “I had better call the Kirigaya residence. Most likely, Celestial has told her brother about her going out on patrol, but there is also a chance that she might have not. Either way, I believe that it is for the best.” Ryu then heads off to contact Kazuto through some form of communication while the others look at the unconscious Serene and her duel disk having tons of questions and very few to no answers at all for them.

 

July 25, 2025, Tokyo

 

Somewhere, within Tokyo’s ‘red-light district’, we are looking at a table containing two pairs of strange XYZ Number cards.

 

The first pair contains of one known as Number 96: Dark Mist (100/1000), a Rank Two XYZ Monster with a picture of a black fiendish monster on it, and the other is Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon (2400/2000), a large dark blue dragon with the number ‘91’ in violet on its head and it is a Rank Four XYZ Monster.

 

The second pair of strange XYZ Monster cards is the first one being Number 87: Queen of the Night (3200/2800), a Rank Eight XYZ Monster with a picture of a lovely violet haired female monster coming out of a flower, and the other is Number 103: Ragnazero (2400/1200), a Rank Four XYZ Monster card with a picture of a female monster with blade seemly made of ice coming out of her backside and wielding two duel-bladed lance with the blades that are ice-blue/white in color.

 

As we look away from the strange cards, giving off an ominous ‘dark glow’, there is Davis and Kari are together in which Davis has only a pair of pants on him showing off his excellently male muscular chest and waist.

 

Kari, on the hand, is wearing a tight fitting pink and white top that ends just a few inches past her chest, a pair of pink fingerless like the pair that she used to wear when she became part of the second team of Digidestined from Odiaba AKA the younger Digidestined, a pink throng, white stocking that cover up to the bottom half of her thighs, and there is a golden collar around her neck.

 

Davis has Kari tackled against a wall, their bodies molding together, and the two of them locked in a deep passionate and intense wet kiss in which they only break off to get air into their lungs before they continue their intense wet kiss in which we can see in backhand portion of Davis’ hands there are two numbers: The number 91 on his left backhand and the number 96 on his right backhand. Just then the number 87 appears Kari’s waist while the number 103 appears on her right cheek. Their Marks of the Dragons are trying to suppress these ‘numbers’, but the ‘numbers’ seem to keep the power of the Crimson Dragon, somehow, at bay.

 

When they release from the kiss, Davis asks Kari, lustfully and loving tone, “Did you do as I asked?”

 

Kari responds, with loving and submissive tone, “Yes…Master Dai-kun.”

 

Davis tells Kari, loving tone, “That’s my girl.” Davis and Kari then continue with their intense passionate kissing and both Davis and Kari experience images of their past life in the Solaris Kingdom with heir to the Solaris kingdom throne and the Earth Princess with the two of them in love and both of them being equal in their relationship and other things, but there were times when Davis was the leader and Kari was the follower. However, the images change in which Davis is like an ancient Egyptian Prince/Pharaoh and Kari is dressed like a palace girl in which Kari attends to Davis’ every ‘need’ and similar images follow with Davis like one of the Emperors of ancient China and Kari is one of his concubines, but they are snapped back to reality when they hear grunts and sensual ‘meowing’.

 

They break from their kiss and Kari says, with a giggle, “Veemon and Gatomon are having a good time.”

 

Davis responds, lovingly, “Let’s not interrupt them.” Davis and Kari start yet another sensual kiss while their bodies mold against each other and both of them become aroused by feeling of each other’s skin touching.

 

July 25, 2025, Hayabusa Village

 

Back inside of Hayabusa Village, we are inside of another room with Naruto and Suguha sleeping in mattresses and under blankets and the two of them are sleeping peacefully, but what isn’t known or can be seen is that Naruto’s body is giving off very powerful pheromones that causes Suguha to moan lightly in her sleep. Within Naruto’s mindscape, Kurama, the Nine-Tailed Fox, is giving off a sly smirk from within his section of Naruto’s mind.

 

Kurama says, slyly and with a pervert grin on his lips, “It seems like someone was playing a naughty trick on everyone. Those strange bugs had some kind of DNA within them including DNA that usually creates pheromones to ‘stimulate’ male hormones, but I can be make it that the kit gives off pheromones that react to the opposite gender. It will increase females’ progesterone and estrogen as well as other female hormones related to mating. Kit is going to be an Adonis and lust and love deity to all lovely women. I might turned somewhat into a pervert, but if it helps him get laid, it is a price that I’m willing to take.” As Kurama continues to have Naruto send out powerful pheromones, they spread all over the village effecting plenty of the females, minus Naruto’s mother, Kushina, since she is related to him. Right now, she and Minato are sleeping with Naruko, who has woken up some time ago and is going through an ‘identity crisis’, but the pheromones that Kurama is making Naruto give off is having an ‘effect’ on Naruko causing her frame of mind to become more feminine and gain ‘desire’ for a male. On the meanwhile, plenty of the females throughout the village are getting aroused and getting ‘suggestive ideas’ between them and Naruto especially Hinata and Sakura.

 

With Hinata, she moans out, lightly, “Ooh, Naruto-kun…”

 

With the sleeping Sakura, she moans out, “Naruto-kun…silly baka…I’m yours now…” Returning to Naruto and Suguha, the two of them are sleeping, but even Suguha is breathing heavily and her face is flush as she is sleeping since she, too, is being effected by the pheromones. However, the sliding door into the room opens and Tsunade, wearing her clothing, but she is barefoot and her eyes are blank as if in a trance, walks into the room and towards Naruto, who seemly goes into a sitting position, but her eyes open to reveal the same red slit-like eyes when he is under the influence of Kurama’s chakra.

 

Just then Kurama’s voice comes from Naruto’s mouth, “Well, if it isn’t the so-called granddaughter of the First Hokage and Mito Uzumaki. You spent much of the kit’s life drinking your life away while the kit suffered and Kushina and the Fourth Hokage entrusted you and the perverted toad with his well-being as his godparents. You shamed your Uzumaki blood by leaving the kit all alone to suffer by the stupidity of the First Hokage’s village. Mito and your grandfather would be ashamed of you. Well, you are going to give what you owe the kit in spades.” As we leave the room, Tsunade, completely entranced, walks towards the currently Kurama-controlled Naruto.

 

July 26, 2025, Hayabusa Village

 

Naruto is slowly waking up and his vision is hazy as he tries to figure out what happened to him.

 

Naruto says, “Can anyone get the license number of that Biju that slammed into me? It felt like I got stepped on by Kurama, believe it.”

 

Kurama’s voice rings out, slyly, “Kit, if I stepped on you, you would be dead and you know it!” Naruto shakes his head and when he is able to focus his vision, Naruto blinks as he finds himself in what looks like a grand palace bedroom and he is in a massive bed that can fit dozens of people, which shouldn’t be possible, where he finds Sakura, Hinata, Suguha, Yugito, the revived former Jinchuirki of the Two-Tailed Biju, Fu, the revived former Jinchuirki of the Seven-Tails, and Tsunade in which all of them are wearing different colored bikinis with Sakura’s being pink, Hinata’s being Egyptian Blue, Suguha’s is white, Yugito’s is violet, Fu’s is mint green, and Tsunade’s bikini is a dark leaf green.


Sakura, Hinata, and Tsunade stir, look at Naruto, and they say in unison, seductively, “Good morning, Naruto-kun.” Naruto doesn’t say a thing, then does a cartoon ‘double take’, and his jaw drops as he gains a flabbergasted look on his face.

 

“WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?!!” Naruto screams out as in the background, Kurama gives a perverted grin and sly giggle at the scene before him.

 

End of Chapter 20

 

Well, we have come to the end of another chapter, folks! You must be wonder what the heck the deal is with that chapter, right? Actually, it is supposed to be a parody/comedy/romance chapter. Basically, it is supposed to be mainly full of ‘nonsense’ with plenty of developing plot to make sure that the story as a whole continues on. Anyway, from what you saw in this chapter, this story is going to be a Naruto/harem story. However, you are going to have to guess on how big that harem is going to be, everyone. Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!