Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ A Digitally Real Danger ( Chapter 22 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Once again, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

As a legion of butterflies fly through the sky, Kirito, in both his SAO form and his ALO form, appears with Usagi, in both of her SAO forms and her ALO form, with her as Princess Serenity and Eternal Sailor Moon, and Leafa with her as Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is walking with Akari, in her ALO form, Sinon, in her ALO form, Miyako, in her ALO form, and Junpier, in her ALO form, in which they look to see that Akari and Sinon have the ‘shadows’ of Eternal Sailor Sun and Eternal Sailor Orion behind them while Asuna, Miyako, and Junpier have the forms of mysterious Sailor Scouts behind them.

 

Kirito, Eternal Sailor Moon, and Eternal Sailor Celestial are walking up to Naruto and Naruto is looking behind them in which the three of them turn to see Sailor Moon’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Serenity and Tsuki, and Kirito’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Kuro and Kata, along with Naruto’s counterpart from the Limited Tsukuyomi from ‘Road of Ninja’ giving them a wicked smirk along with various other figures covered in shadows covered under the shadows of the Dimensional Dragons: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, and a mysterious violet dragon.

 

The scene then changes to the Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Naruto’s ‘precious people’ from the Leaf Village, Team 5Ds, Asuna, Leafa, Silica, in her ALO form, Lisbeth, in her ALO form, Agil, in his ALO form, Klein, in his ALO form, Philia, in her ALO form, and Strea, in her ALO form, looking from the Moon Kingdom at SAO, ALO, and so many worlds as well as their people that it is beyond the imagination as the mysterious Queen’s Gate hangs over them all.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known and yet to meet.

 

Then Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial/Princess Selene appear with dark shadowy that look exactly behind them appear with the ‘Shadow Sailor Moon’ have sinister yellow eyes with the ‘Shadow Sailor Celestial’ having blood red eyes.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial and two others, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Eternal Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 22: A Digitally Real Danger

 

July 26, 2025, in orbit around Mars

 

Hidden within Mars’ orbit, there is a dry-dock containing the rebuilt and greatly improved USS Enterprise and yes, the USS Enterprise NCC-1701 of Star Trek fame that was destroyed by its own self-destruction devices at the Genesis Planet (A/N: Refer to Star Trek III: The Search for Spock for details.) in which our heroes and heroines found on the dark side of the moon rebuild and having tons of improvements in which their friends/family and allies in the Masaki family are still figuring out. However, right now, we are in the Enterprise’s sickbay where we find Galaxia in one of the beds as Sailor Mercury, the Sailor Starlights, and Princess Kakyuu are looking over her.

 

Kakyuu asks, “How is she?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, shaking her head, “She is very weak. Sakura did the best job that she could, but not only did she take an incredible assault of her body, she also suffering from an immense drain on her life energy.”

 

Sailor Starfighter asks, “Her life energy?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Sakura and Hotaru should have been able to easily heal her injuries and they have, but her body is still failing.”

 

Kakyuu asks, “Is there anything that you can do Sailor Mercury?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “I already have Washu on it, Princess Kakyuu.”

 

Washu’s voice then booms, “And I already have it right here!” Everyone then looks in that direction and they see Washu wheeling up a strange device.

 

Sailor Starhealer asks, “What is that?”

 

Washu says, with a grin, “Something that perk that powerful Sailor Scout right up!” Washu says, “Well…as long as there aren’t any complications.”

 

Sailor Mercury asks, “Complications?”

 

Washu says, “We can’t be sure that being drained is all that they did to her.” Everyone looks at Sailor Galaxia as she is breathing heavily and looking very pale and can’t help to wonder about her.

 

July 27, 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim

 

Now, we return to the virtual realm of Alfheim Online AKA ALO where we find our heroes and heroines in front of the entrance to the area where the main boss of Wellgunde ‘slumbers’.

 

Leafa asks, “She is that weak?”

 

Mizuno responds, with a nod, “Yes. Despite her injuries being healed, her critical life energy was drained. The drain was serve, but Washu found a way to infuse Mana from the outside into her.”

 

Hana asks, curiously, “Mana?”

 

Setsuna says, “Life energy, Hana. It is also the source of mystical energy as well as life energy.”

 

Kirito says, “MP is actually the gaming world’s version of Mana because Mana is the source of mystical power.”

 

Setsuna says, with a nod, “That’s right, Kirito.” Setsuna says, “And like the rule states: You can’t create or destroy energy, but change it. However, as is the case, the universe is full of Mana, so, a ‘cosmic energy’ transfer shouldn’t be a problem.”

 

Mizuno says, “That’s right, but the thing is: It isn’t working.”

 

Usagi asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Mizuno says, “The ‘infusion’ seems to be stabilizing her, but her own life-energy doesn’t seem to be replenishing itself from the infusion. Something seems to be ‘blocking’ her body from ‘processing’ the Mana being infused into her and turning it into her own life-energy to restore her life-force.”

 

Haruka asks, “How long does she?”

 

Mizuno says, with a sigh, “I…I don’t know.”

 

Silica says, solemnly, “That’s horrible…”

 

Setsuna says, “And bad for the cosmic balance. Like Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial, Sailor Galaxia is a vital force to balance in the universe and it is the reason that such calamity all over the galaxy and beyond was caused when she was taken over by Chaos.”

 

Haruka says, “And if she dies, the balance of our universe goes off more. That makes me wonder if that was the real goal of the attack on her.”

 

Klein says, “Geez, this is some way to start off a boss fight.”

 

Usagi says, “Sorry, Klein.”

 

Asuna tells Usagi, “Not your fault, Usagi-chan. This concerns all of us, Sailor Scouts, and you have a right to be worried. She is a fellow Sailor Soldier and guardian of our universe.”

 

Tomoe asks Setsuna, “Setsuna-mama, is there anything that we can do?”

 

Setsuna says, “I can’t be sure, Firefly. If worse comes to worse, we must prepare to assist Galaxia in transferring her powers to a worthy successor.”

 

Michiru asks, “She can do that?”

 

Tomoe asks, “Wouldn’t she be reborn like the rest of us since she has a true star seed and she is a Sailor Scout?”

 

Setsuna says, “True, but we can’t be sure that the situation in our universe and what ‘damage’ has been done to her might prevent her from being reborn and her power lost to the ages as it becomes one with the cosmos. Galaxia will know this and she knows how vital her power is to the balance of the universe in which she will do what it takes including choosing a worthy successor to her position.” Setsuna tells Usagi, “However, hime, Galaxia will not go down so easily. She proved this when she created Chibi-Chibi from her star seed to try to give you the means to stop Chaos through you stopped it in your way.”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “Thank you, Setsuna.” Usagi says, with a sigh and looking solemn, “However, remember ‘that Sailor Moon’ causes me to keep remembering that I…”

 

Hino tells Usagi, annoyed, “Cut that out, Meatball Head!” When Usagi looks at Hino, she tells her, “Okay, you are different than you are before, but deep down, you are still the same Meatball Head Moon Princess and we care about! You have been through a trying time, but it doesn’t mean that you turned into a different person. You are the same person just have…more ‘life experience’.”

 

Usagi says, with a light-hearted smirk, “Very funny, Pyro.”

 

Makoto says, with a smile, “Yeah, enough with the ‘doom and gloom’ already!”

 

Minako says, with a grin, “Anyway, we’ve got a big ass game monster to kick down!”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “You’re right. Sorry, everyone.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “We know how you are feeling Usagi-chan.”

 

Kotone says, with a nod and light smile, “It is hard to get ‘that’ off our minds too.”

 

Lisbeth says, “No joke. We can’t help ourselves to call ourselves by our SAO handles once in a while back IRL.”

 

Dai says, “A few years living in ‘another world’ and basically, ‘another life’ can do that for you. Kari-chan and I should know.”

 

Akari says, “We were in Rainbow Gardens for close to a lifetime.”

 

Minako says, excitedly, “Now, let’s get that boss!” Plenty of the others nod their heads in agreement and when the door opens, a massive ‘vacuum’ comes from the door.

 

Miyako says, “Here we go again!”

 

Yui says, “Watch out, everyone!” Mamoru holds onto Usagi, Takashi for Minako, and Dai for Akari as they are transported outside and outside, they are face to face with Hildisvini, a massive floating stone head with two stone hands, multiple stone rings surrounding below the head, and four crystal floating around the head.

 

Taichi says, “Head’s up!”

 

Sara asks Taichi, annoyed, “Really?”

 

Taichi says, with a grin, “Somebody was going to say it.”

 

Just then magical circles appear above them and Yamato yells out, “I think that we should take his advice!” Soon after, massive boulders fall down from the sky down on our virtual adventures and they scatter around.

 

Kirito shouts out, “Stay sharp and try to find a weak spot!”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “Right, Kirito-kun!” Soon enough, our heroes and heroines split up and surround Hildisvini in which he unleashes a sandstorm attack from its mouth which manage to score a hit on Philia and Strea, knocking them, but managing to right themselves.

 

Tomoe yells out, “Are you okay?”

 

Strea says, with a classic chipper smile, “Yep!” Hildisvini then claps his two hands together like a person trying to crush a fly in their two hands while Yuuki and Klein barely manage to dodge.

 

Klein says, “That was close!”

 

Yuuki says, with a smile, “Yeah!”

 

Izumi says, “Due to him being made of stone, I suspect that he will have a very high defense.”

 

Taichi asks, sarcastically, “You think?” Just then Hildisvini puts his hands to the side and starts to spin around fast in some form of a spin attack in which Tomoe and Hana got hit where they barely managed to recover while Haruka and Michiru go over to her while Sara and Yamato go over to Hana.

 

Haruka asks, “Are you okay?”

 

Tomoe responds, “I’m okay. Just need a little healing.”

 

Michiru says, “I’ve got it.” On the meanwhile, the others continue to fight Hildisvini and they quickly manage to figure the crystals hovering around it and the crystals attached below its stone head are its weak points.

 

Mamoru says, seriously, “Divide its attention! One group hits the weak points, the crystals on its body, and the other tries to keep its attention on them!”

 

Usagi says, “Do as Mamoru-kun says!”

 

Kirito says, with a serious tone, “They’re right!” The others nod their heads in agreement and they quickly divide into two teams with one team going after the weak spots while the other team focuses on distraction and defense, but while they have a lot of numbers and a good strategy, it doesn’t mean that they came out of this without a scratch. Several times during the battle, a good number of them lose all of their HP and turn into Remain Lights or End Flames, which is what happens when a player loses all of their HP in ALO, but thanks to the revival and healing techniques of the group especially the Undine members.

 

Silica, one of the revived member, tells Asuna, “Thank you, Asuna.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “It was no problem, but be careful, Silica-chan.” Pina, Silica’s feathered dragon partner, assists with a healing move and then helps out with bubbles against the eyes of the floating golem head monsters, but it didn’t seem too effective. The spin attack also proved hard since it inflicted a temporary stun effect on the players leaving them helpless against a secondary attack. The fight proves to be a tough one, but in the end, Kirito, Leafa, and Usagi strike the final blows in which it glows before shattering into hundreds of data pixels. Soon after, the words ‘Congratulations’ appears above everyone to show that they have defeated the boss for Wellgunde.

 

Agil says, “Yeah, we can leave finally say goodbye to this desert!”

 

Miyako says, “No joke! This virtual sand is going to give me a virtual rash!”

 

Klein says, “Another boss bites the dust!”

 

Dai says, “Got that right buster!”

 

Philia says, “Great job, Silica! High-five!”


Silica says, excitedly, “We rock!”

 

After Silica and Philia give each other a ‘high-five’, Strea asks, curiously, “High-five? Is this like a victory cheer or something?”

 

Philia says, “Pretty much, Strea! Hugs are okay, but it depends on the situation.”

 

Strea asks, with a gleam in her eyes, “Hugs, huh?”

 

Usagi and Kirito give a winch and Usagi thinks, nervously, “Did you have to mention hugs to Strea?”

 

Strea says, cheerfully, “Philia, thanks for the lesson! I’m going to give Kirito a big juicy hug right now!”

 

Kirito asks, nervously, “Huh?”

 

Dai thinks in his mind, “I’m sorry to say better you than me, bro.”

 

Asuna says, “No, Strea!”

 

Lisbeth then asks, slyly, “So, Asuna, does that mean that you will be accepting Strea’s big juicy hug for him?”

 

Strea says, in her chipper voice, “I see how it is. Asuna wants a hug too! Come here, you!”

 

Asuna says, nervously, “I-I-I didn’t say a-a-anything of the sort…Yipe!” However, it is too late as Strea grabs Asuna into one of her legendary/infamous hugs and she yelps as Strea grabs her into it.

 

Yuuki says, “Love and peace, baby.”

 

Sinon asks, with a smile, “Kirito, are you sure that you want to sit this one out?”

 

Kirito says, “I’ve faced many fearsome foes in my day, but this is one battle I don’t think that I have the courage to fight.”

 

Usagi says, nervously, “Yeah. Kirito loves Asuna and she is like a sister to me, but…what I had to go through didn’t prepare me for Strea.”

 

Hino says, nodding her head, “No kidding, Meatball Head.”

 

Yui says, “Everyone, stop fooling around! The next island just opened up!”

 

Dai says, “I think that we should get going before this turns into a hug fest.”

 

Taichi says, “No joke, Dai.”

 

Just then some distance away, the group sees the clouds part to see another land mass, one look heavily made or cover in ice, appear before them and Haruka says, pointing towards it, “Over there!”

 

Tomoe asks, “Is that the next island?”

 

Silica says, “It looks like a big iceberg.”

 

Kido says, “And probably just as cold.”

 

Akari says, with a smile, “I don’t think that it will be too much problem for us, Undines.”

 

Michiru says, with a smile, “Ice is frozen water and as water fairies, Undines are made for cold.”

 

Hino says, annoyed, “Lucky you, but fire fairies, like Dai, Klein, and I, don’t like the cold and for good reason.”

 

Lisbeth says, “Just thinking about it gives me the shivers.”

 

Klein says, “Oh, it is just a bit of snow! No problem!”

 

Kirito asks, “You aren’t worried about freezing?”

 

Klein responds, “Who is worried about freezing when you have passion of fire in you?”

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, with a sigh, “Really, Klein?”

 

Haruka says, “We’ll see what a ‘hot head’ like you handles being in the virtual artic.”

 

Klein says, “Bring it on, Haruka!”

 

Dai tells Miyako, “Ten that he starts shaking like a leaf when we get there.”

 

Miyako says, with a smirk, “You’re on!”

 

Takashi tells Dai and Miyako, “Real supportive guys. Trustful about Klein, but not exactly supportive.” Akari gives a giggle while Klein gives an annoyed glare as the group use the teleport gate nearby to teleport to the next land.

 

July 27, 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim, Flosshilde

 

Within the next land, it is full of snow and ice and this next land mass of Svart Alfheim is known as Flosshilde, the Ring of Ice and it is correctly named as it seems to be mainly a frozen wasteland type of land mass.

 

Klein shivers up a storm and he asks, “It’s freezing! How can anything be so cold?!”

 

Lisbeth asks, sarcastically, “It looks like somebody dumped a bucket of ice water that burning soul of yours? Got a sniffle?”

 

Silica says, shivering, “So cold…”

 

Philia tells Silica, “How can you be so cold, Silica? You have all that fur and I bet Pina doubles as a virtual heater.”

 

Mizuno says, “I doubt that Pina’s feathery body can keep Silica that warm, Philia.”

 

Minako says, “Man! I never knew anything could be so cold! I don’t think that I was so cold anytime in my life!”

 

Hino says, “No kidding, Minako!”

 

Taichi says, with a nod, “Yeah. I don’t think that the Digi-World’s artic area were as cold as this!”

 

Usagi asks Mamoru, “Are you okay, Mamoru-kun?”

 

Mamoru says, with a smile, “I’ll be fine.”

 

Agil says, “So, this is Flosshilde, huh? It is one big iceberg.”

 

Sinon says, “Getting around looks like it is going to be a pain in the neck.”

 

Mizuno says, “The height restriction is set practically right here on the ground.”

 

Leafa says, “That means that we are going to have run rather than fly.”

 

Hino says, sarcastically, “Great. Cold and grounded too.”

 

Izumi says, “Well, there might be a way to increase the limit for us. I think that you can see that there are dungeons that require flying up there in order to get to them.”

 

Takashi says, “You have a point there Izumi.”

 

Dai asks, “So, what are we waiting for?”

 

Akari says, “Dai-kun is right. We need to explore to figure out what’s going on around here.”

 

Kirito says, “I agree, Akari. Let’s take a look around.” The group then starts to run around and beating a few types of monsters along the way in which they find a large ring-like ruin.

 

Dai asks, “What the heck is this?”

 

Sam says, “I don’t know, Dai. However, I think that it is important to beating this land.”

 

Miyako asks, “You think so?”

 

Izumi says, with a nod, “He may have a point.”

 

Mizuno says, “I agree. This ruin was put here for a reason.”

 

Asuna says, “Mizuno-chan is right. They wouldn’t put this here without a reason. It may be vital to cleaning this land.”

 

Philia asks, curiously and pointing somewhere, “What’s that? Is that part of the game?” When everyone looks where Philia is pointing, they are shocked to see ‘ripples’ of data in front of them.

 

Klein says, “I don’t think that’s part of the game.”


Agil says, “I know that’s not part of the game.”

 

Kirito asks Yui, “Yui, I know that you don’t have administrative privileges anymore, but can you…?”

 

Yui responds, “Even though I don’t have the abilities that I had in SAO, I still have ways to detecting errors without causing them, but the system isn’t detecting an error at all. This…static shouldn’t be there and isn’t there by the system in which the Cardinal System of ALO is working very well.”

 

Lisbeth asks, “Well, what is that then?”

 

Just then a female voice echoes in Leafa’s mind, “Suguha…”

 

Leafa asks the others, “Did someone call my name?”

 

Strea responds, curiously, “No, why?”

 

Just then a male voice echoes in Leafa’s mind, “Boss…”


Leafa thinks in her mind, “No way! It can’t be!”

 

Leafa then leaps off and rushes off towards the ‘static’ in which Kirito shouts out, concerned, “Sugu!” Kirito runs after his sister/cousin while the others follow soon after in which all of them are assembled in front of the static with Leafa looking at it.

 

Usagi asks, “Leafa, what are you doing?”

 

Leafa says, “I think I heard a voice from it.”

 

Silica says, “We didn’t hear a thing.”

 

Taichi says, “Not me.”

 

Akari says, “I…I think I sense something…”

 

Takashi asks Akari, “You do?”

 

Dai says, with a curious tone, “Same here, dude. I’m getting a weird feeling from that ‘stuff’.”

 

Sam asks, surprised, “Really?”

 

Leafa starts to extend her arm towards the ‘static’ and Kirito yells out, concerned, “Leafa, don’t!”

 

Leafa says, “It’s okay, big brother…” However, she yelps as a hand and arm comes out of the static and yanks her into the ‘static’ which proves to be some kind of digital portal.

 

Kirito yells out, shocked, “Sugu!” Soon after, Kirito leaps into the digital portal after Leafa.

 

Asuna shouts out, “Kirito-kun! Leafa-chan!” With that, Asuna, along with Yui, follows after Kirito and Leafa with Usagi not far behind.

 

Hino and Lisbeth say in unison, “Here we go again.” Soon after, the rest of our heroes and heroines follow the others through the mysterious digital gateway in ALO to who knows where.

 

July 27, 2025, Unknown realm

 

On the other side of the gateway, there is a close up of Kirito’s face as he looks around to see where he is and what looks like a district of Tokyo, but it is ‘static-like’ at some points and mysterious crystals with a mixture of strange jungle style plants as well in which Kirito noticed strange huge ‘bubbles’ in the air around them.

 

Just then Asuna’s voice yells out, “Kirito-kun!” Kirito then turns to see Asuna and Yui, but to his shock, Asuna looks like her SAO avatar now and Yui is back to her human form.

 

Kirito asks, surprised, “Asuna? What happened? How are you look like you do in SAO?”

 

Asuna tells Kirito, “Kirito-kun, you look like you did in SAO too.”

 

Yui says, “Mommy’s right, daddy.” Kirito then looks over himself and we look to see that Kirito does look like he did in SAO.

 

Just then Usagi’s voice says, “You, too, Kirito?” Kirito, Asuna, and Yui look over to see the others all around and all of their group that were part of SAO are looking like they did in SAO now.

 

Lisbeth asks, “What’s going on here?”

 

Silica asks, “Why do we look as we did in SAO?”

 

Kirito says, “I don’t know Silica.”

 

Klein says, “I was about to ask if we were back in SAO, but…” Klein says, looking all around, “This is definitely not SAO.”

 

Hino says, “No kidding, Klein.”

 

Takashi says, “I don’t think that this is a VRMMO either.”

 

Taichi says, with a nod, “Yeah.” Just then the ‘digital portal’ that they came through turns into a huge ‘bubble’ with a ‘picture’ of ALO into it and floated up into the air just above them.

 

Hana says, “It looks like ALO.”

 

Kirito says, “That must be the ‘door’ back.” Kirito says, looking at the other ‘bubbles’, “That means that these could also be gateways to other ‘worlds’.”

 

Philia asks, “You mean to other VRMMO?”

 

Kirito says, “Maybe more Philia.”

 

Usagi says, “Anyway, we can’t worry about that now.”

 

Kirito says, “You’re right, Usagi. We need to find Sugu.”

 

Just then Leafa’s voice booms, “Let go of me, you overgrown cherry tree!”

 

Takashi says, pointing in the direction that Leafa’s voice came from, “Over there!” Immediately, our heroes and heroines run over to where Leafa was shouting and they find her in the grips of a Cherrymon.

 

Yuuki says, “Whoa! That’s one big cherry tree!”

 

Akari says, “That’s not a tree, Yuuki. That’s Cherrymon, an Ultimate level Digimon!”

 

Lisbeth asks, “That’s a Digimon?”

 

Yamato says, with a nod, “Yep. And bad memories of that one myself.”

 

Miyako asks, “What’s a Digimon doing here?”

 

Izumi says, “This place could be an area that’s in-between our human-made ‘digital worlds’ and the Digi-World itself.”

 

Sam says, “Izzy has a point. VRMMO are actually man-made ‘digital worlds’.”

 

Akari says, “And there is also Rainbow Gardens to consider. It has existed since internet gaming began and it has grown. Maybe it is possible that this place could be ‘in-between area’ between the Digi-World and the worlds of the VRMMO.”

 

Sam says, “Maybe, but I’m not sure that it could grow so fast with a few years.”

 

Kirito says, “We’ll worry about that later.” Kirito draws his swords and he yells out, “Hey! Let go of my sister!”

 

Cherrymon says, looking at Kirito, “Your sister? Strange, you don’t look alike.”

 

Dai says, “Hey, dude, what did Leafa do to you?”

 

Cherrymon responds, “To me? Not a thing, but when the gateway opened to that human made ‘digital world’, my master told me to get her.”

 

Haruka asks, “Your master?”

 

Just then a female voice shouts out, “Cherrymon means me.” Everyone then looks to see a young lady wearing a blue hooded jacket, simple grey shorts, white stockings that cover her legs entirely from her kneecaps down, and black and white sneakers. The young lady looks at Leafa and she says, “I’ve been waiting a while to get my chance at you.”

 

Leafa yells out, “I don’t even know you!”

 

The young lady responds, “Wench! You dare try to forget the people that gave you power and you turned your backs on us after you got all moral on us?”

 

Leafa gasps and she says, “You can’t be…”

 

The young lady yells out, strongly, “That’s right, Kirigaya! It’s time to pay you back for your betrayal!”

 

Leafa yells out, strongly, “You used me! You manipulated the pain, anguish, and confusion in my heart and used me!”

 

The young lady shouts out, strongly, “We gave you power! The power to get what you desired!”

 

Leafa shouts out, strongly, “I wasn’t myself! I was so full of anger and rage…!!”

 

The young lady responds, “Excuses! Excuses! Let me guess: This is your ‘penitence’ for trying to destroying VRMMO and Full-Dive technology, right?”

 

The others are confused by these words and Leafa shouts out, “No, it isn’t!”

 

The young lady replies, “Well, like I care! Let’s try an experiment: What happens to your digitized mind when it is destroyed outside of a VRMMO, huh?!” The others gasps in surprise and she shouts out, “Cherrymon, rip her apart!”

 

Cherrymon responds, “Yes, ma’am.”

 

Usagi yells out, horrified, “No!”

 

“Pepper Breath!”

 

“Tear Shot!”

 

Just then a ball of flames and an orb of water slam into Cherrymon’s eyes and he yelps out causing him to drop Leafa to the ground.

 

Cherrymon shouts out, “My eyes! My eyes!”

 

The young lady yells out, “Who did that?” The others race over to Leafa, but then an Agumon, one with red leather bands around his clawed hands, and another strange Digimon, a pink and violet rabbit-like Digimon with a crescent moon sigil on its forehead and body with a moon medal held together by pink ribbons over its waist area, appear by them.

 

Taichi asks, “Agumon?”

 

The new Agumon asks, “Hey, how do you know my name?”

 

The other Digimon says, in a female voice, “He obviously has seen an Agumon or he has one for a Digimon partner, Agumon.”

 

The new Agumon says, “Good point.”

 

Leafa asks, surprised, “Agumon? Lunamon?”

 

Asuna asks Leafa, “Leafa-chan, do you know them?”

 

Agumon asks, curiously, “Leafa? Isn’t your name Suguha, boss?”

 

Leafa responds, nervously, “It is a bit of a story…” Leafa yells out, “Hold on a second! What are you doing here?!” The pink and violet rabbit Digimon then produces a digivice that looks like a violet cellphone with a slot and a scanner on top with a camera like slot on the top back portion of the device.

 

The pink and violet rabbit Digimon says, “Mirei completely restored it.”

 

Leafa says, with a sigh, “Mirei, I should have known.”

 

Akari asks, surprised, “Wait! Leafa, are you a Digidestined?”

 

Leafa responds, “No. I’m not a Digidestined…I WAS a Digimon Tamer.”

 

Izumi asks, “Digimon Tamer?’

 

Leafa says, with a sigh, “It’s a long story.”

 

The young lady produces a rectangle Digivice and she yells out, annoyed, “All right! I’ve had enough of you! Megadramon, time to realize!” The young lady pushes a button on her digivice and a beam of light comes out of the slot that looks like a camera in a cellphone in which a Megadramon appears from a swirl of data.

 

Miyako asks, stunned, “What the heck?!”

 

The young lady yells out, “Kirigaya! I was going to take care of you, but I’m going to make you suffer by taking your precious partners and your friends and family! I’m going to destroy them one after another and make you watch!” The young lady laughs evilly and that strikes a major cord in Leafa as she remembers what happened in her Silver Millennium past combined with SAO causing her expression to become one of great anger and determination.

 

Leafa yells out, strongly and angrily, “That did it! I’ve tolerated you up to now, but now, you have gone too far!” Leafa takes the digivice from Lunamon as she starts to gain a rainbow aura and she roars out, strongly and angrily, “You want the ‘old Suguha’ back…Well, you just got her! Agumon! Lunamon!” The two Digimon nod their heads and leap into the air as the words ‘Perfect Evolution’ appear on the screen of the device and Leafa shouts out, “DNA Full Charge!” She gathers energy into her right hand and slams it into the scanner area of the digivice causing it to send a beam of data and energy into the two Rookie Digimon.

 

Digivolution (Digimon Data Squad ‘Perfect Evolution’ music starts)

 

“Agumon Digivolve to…GeoGreymon!”

 

“GeoGreymon Digivolve to…RizeGreymon!”

 

“Lunamon Digivolve to…Lekismon!”

 

“Lekismon Digivolve to…Crescemon!”

 

End Digivolution (Digimon Data Squad ‘Perfect Evolution’ music ends)

 

In place of this Agumon, there is a Greymon-like Digimon with a metal face-plate over the top of his head like MetalGreymon, but unlike MetalGreymon, there is a large revolver-like weapon for his left arm and hand, a red armored chest with a blue jewel in the center, the tip of his tail is armored, and he has red jet-like wings coming out of his back. With the rabbit-like Digimon, Luna, there a tall pink rabbit Digimon with a black armored helmet over her head, blue armored chest plate, spiked armored shoulder pads, silver armored gantlets over her hands and armors with crescent shaped headed axes in her hands, silver and black armored covered feet and lower legs, and she has multiple spikes/rods coming out of her back.

 

Sam asks, “Wait! RIZEGreymon?”

 

Digimon Analyzer (RizeGreymon’s voice)

 

“You got that right, pal! I’m RizeGreymon, an Ultimate Cyborg Digimon, and just like my counterpart, MetalGreymon, I’m a hardcore blaster! But unlike him, while MetalGreymon is made for taking the hits, I’m made for giving them out hard and fast! My Trident Revolver makes me the fastest quick draw of the Digital World!”

 

“And that lady is Crescemon and she embodies the majesty of the moon itself. She may look cute, but she is a lean and mean fighting machine! Her Lunatic Dance will entrance you and her Ice and Dark Archery will freeze you and make you say ‘good night’!”

 

Leafa shouts out, “Hit it, RizeGreymon! Take that lizard!” RizeGreymon roars as he rockets into Megadramon, ramming him, and sending him high into the sky.

 

Cherrymon tells Crescemon, “You think that you can take me?”

 

Crescemon says, with a sly tone, “I KNOW that I can.” Crescemon then moves at incredible speeds, bashes Cherrymon in the nose area of his face, and he skids back one mile. On the meanwhile, high in the sky, RizeGreymon leaps away from Megadramon and prepares his attack.

 

Trident Revolver!

 

RizeGreymon unleashes a barrier of three spheres of energy that slam into Megadramon, sending high into the sky, and he then turns into data particles that reform into a Digi-Egg.

 

Ice Archery!

 

Crescemon unleashes a barrage of ice arrows that slam into Cherrymon and he yelps as he is frozen solid before Crescemon slashes him with her blades causing him to shatter, turn into data particles, and those data particles reform into a Digi-Egg.

 

The young lady collapses on her buttocks and she says, in disbelief, “No way…” RizeGreymon, after picking up the Digi-Egg that Megadramon became, floats down and puts said egg in front of her while Crescemon takes the Digi-Egg that Cherrymon became and does the same.

 

Leafa says, with a cold look that’s unlike her in her expression, “Leave now and never let me see your face again.” Leafa says, motioning to RizeGreymon, “Or…” RizeGreymon then points his weapon right at the young girl, shocking the others, and the young girl yelps in fear, grabs the two Digi-Eggs, and uses her digivice to create a portal.

 

The young girl yells out, nervously and angrily, “You will pay for this Kirigaya!” The young girl runs into the portal which closes behind her while RizeGreymon lowers his weapon and turns to face Leafa along with Crescemon.

 

Hana says, “I never knew that Agumon had another alternate Ultimate form.”

 

Leafa takes a deep sigh and Kirito asks Leafa, “Sugu, what’s going on?”

 

Dai says, “You didn’t tell us that you are a Digidestined!”

 

Leafa replies, plainly, “That’s because I’m not a Digidestined…I’m a Digimon Tamer.”

 

Taichi asks, curiously and suspiciously, “Digimon Tamer?”

 

Leafa says, with a sigh, “Digimon Tamers have the ability to ‘capture’ Digimon and partner up with them, but unlike Digidestined, who has one partner, Digimon Tamers have multiple partners. In fact, they can have up to three ‘out in the field’ while they can store eight more in the digivice.”

 

The others gasp in shock and Yamato asks, suspiciously, “Wait! You said ‘capture Digimon’? What do you mean?”

 

Crescemon says, “Digimon Tamer’s digivices have the ability to capture Digimon by storing it within itself. When a Digimon is weakened enough, a Tamer can use their digivice to capture it. If the capture is successful, the Digimon, classified as a ‘wild Digimon’ meaning that it isn’t partnered with a human, became a ‘tamed Digimon’, a Digimon ‘bound’ to a human partner. Only when the human partner dies causing the digivice to permanently deactivate is the Digimon released from the bounds.”


Takashi says, with a glare, “Sounds like slavery to me.”

 

RizeGreymon says, “Yeah, you would think so. Don’t blame you, but most Tamers are loyal and caring to their Digimon. However, despite plenty of these Tamers caring for their Digimon, it doesn’t mean that they are the ‘up and up’ and plenty of times, their Digimon partners are just as rotten as they are.”

 

Crescemon says, “These Tamers and their Digimon perform some nasty crimes in the human and Digital World as you might be aware of.”

 

Miyako asks, “Wait! Are you saying that some of these crimes and attacks linked to Digimon are connected to these Tamers?”

 

Crescemon says, “The BAD Tamers, not the good ones. It is why you might be confusing them with the Dark Digidestined, but then again, there isn’t much difference since ‘rogue Tamers’ are working with Dark Digidestined to commit some nasty and horrible crimes against humans and Digimon alike.”

 

Taichi says, plainly, “We’ve noticed.”

 

RizeGreymon says, “Yeah, it would be a real pain in the butt if any of those Tamer’s partner became the new Digimon King.”

 

There are plenty of looks of surprise, especially from the Digidestined members of the group, and Sara asks, “Digimon King?”

 

Crescemon says, “The Digimon Tamers, at least here, are connected with the central part of the Digital World, the realm that was once ruled by the supreme sovereign of the Digital World and lord of the Digimon Sovereigns: Huanglongmon.”

 

Kido asks, “Hold up? Are you saying that there is a Digimon above Azulongmon?”

 

RizeGreymon says, “There was. He is now sealed in another dimension or whatever and he is trapped there for all eternity.”

 

Crescemon says, “Huanglongmon represented balance: Light and dark, order and chaos, and good and evil. He ruled over the Digital World from the center sector to watch over the other four sovereigns and their sectors of the Digital World.”

 

Izumi says, “Just like Kyoto.” When everyone looks at Izumi, he asks his fellow Digidestined, “Remember what happened in Kyoto and what Yolei…I mean Miyako learned from Sara’s dad.”

 

Miyako says, with a nod, “Oh, yeah.”

 

Akari says, “And don’t forget what Azulongmon told us.”

 

Takashi asks, “Hold up! If this guy is sealed away, what happened to his sector of the Digital World?”

 

RizeGreymon says, with a plain tone, “The Digimon Sovereigns managed to keep control of their sectors, but none of them took control of Huanglongmon’s sector.”

 

Izumi says, “Because that would mean that one of them seems to be trying to take his place.”

 

Crescemon says, “That’s right. And without anyone to rule, it became like the ‘wild west’ of the Digital World. However, things haven’t gotten too out of control due to the Royal Knights…”

 

Akari asks, “Royal Knights?”

 

Crescemon says, with a nod, “Thirteen powerful Mega Knight Digimon that are the sacred guardians of the Digital World. They are well-known among Digimon. They are Alphamon, Craniamon, Crusadermon, Dynasmon, Examon, Gallantmon, Gankoomon, Jesmon, Kentaurosmon, Leopardmon, UlforceVeedramon…”

 

Dai asks, “Hold up! UlforceVeedramon?”

 

The two Digimon look at Dai and Akari says, “Dai-kun’s Digimon partner is a Veemon in which his own Mega form is UlforceVeedramon.”

 

The two Ultimate Digimon give looks of surprise and RizeGreymon says, “Wait! A Veemon is your partner? I thought their kind was extinct!”

 

Dai says, “Veemon isn’t extinct since he lives with me.”

 

Izumi asks, “Who are the last two?”

 

Crescemon says, “The last two are: Omnimon and Magnamon.”

 

The Digidestined of the group gasp and Taichi says, pointing to Yamato, “Wait! My friend and I have Digimon buddies that are Agumon and Gabumon and they become Omnimon!”

 

The two Ultimate Digimon are shocked and Dai says, “My buddy can use the Digi-Egg of Miracles to become Magnamon.”

 

Crescemon asks Dai, “Hold on! You used the ‘Golden Radiance’?”

 

Dai says, “Um, yeah. I’m the Digidestined of Miracles and Life.”

 

The two Ultimate Digimon gasp in shock, just then bow in front of Dai, and Leafa asks, “Uh, RizeGreymon? Crescemon?”

 

Crescemon tells Dai, “It is an honor to meet you, your majesty.”

 

Miyako asks, confused, “Your majesty? I know that Dai was a prince in his previous life.”

 

Crescemon says, “He is one of the bearers of the most powerful crests of the Chosen Children. He is a ‘royal Digidestined’, one of the prince and princesses of the Digidestined.”

 

There are gasps and Dai yells out, flabbergasted, “I’m what now?!”

 

Izumi asks, “Wait! You say ‘one of the princes and princesses’? There are more?”

 

Crescemon says, “Yes, the Crests of Miracles and Life are, but two of the most powerful crests that the Chosen Children can bare. From what I remember, there is Creation, Balance, and Power to name a few.”

 

Takashi asks, amazed, “Crests of Creation, Balance, and…Power?”

 

Taichi says, “Something tells me that we need to discuss this with Gennai.”

 

On the meanwhile, RizeGreymon and Crescemon digivolve back to Agumon, of whom we will call Agumon (Tamer) to differ him from Tai’s Agumon partner, and Lunamon in which Kirito asks, “So, you are one of these ‘Tamers’, Sugu?”

 

Leafa says, looking at the digivice with a sigh, “I was supposed to be a FORMER Tamer.”

 

Philia asks, “Former?”

 

Leafa says, with a sigh, “My digivice broke when I overloaded it to give Agumon and Lunamon the power to beat a powerful enemy.”

 

Mamoru says, “I suspect that it was that organization that young lady belonged to.”

 

Leafa says, with a nod, “Remember what I said about myself during the time before I joined ALO and after SAO started? Combined with my ‘condition’ and learning the truth about my ‘family relations’ with big brother, I was in a ‘dark place’ and I mean a REALLY ‘dark place’. I did things…things that I wasn’t proud of. My anger and rage was out of control and I…I can’t call myself a ‘monster’ because I would be insulting the Digimon. That’s why I fell into a…bad crowd.”

 

Lisbeth says, “In the form of the organization that girl once belonged to.”

 

Leafa says, with a sigh, “Yeah.” Leafa says, with a solemn tone, “You know that due to SAO, I once hated VRMMO and Full-Dive technology. Well…I think…No, I know it was only part of it. My ‘condition’ and learning the ‘family relation’ of big brother and me, I was scared, confused, and angry at the same time…Angry at the world. I just…wanted to lash out…to unleash this anger and rage in me...And it led me to my ‘darkest days’.” Leafa says, looking at Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon, “Agumon and Lunamon were among the few ‘bright things’ during that time period even though it was just over a year ago. Despite all that I did, they never left my side.”

 

Lunamon says, “That’s because we are your partners and your friends.”

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, “That’s right, boss! One for all and all for one!”

 

Miyako says, nervously, “I’m not sure that’s the right phrase.”

 

Mamoru asks Leafa, “Was only the ‘power’ to partner up with Digimon the only thing that this group gave you?”

 

Leafa responds, shaking her head, “No. There was something and that ‘something’ was…sinister. It really brought out the darkness in me.” Leafa says, “However, if you think ‘that’ was controlling me, you’re wrong. It was the darkness in me that took control and I let it grow out of control.” Leafa says, “It makes me wonder if it is the reason that I’m still fighting. Fighting to pay for my sins.”

 

Asuna says, concerned, “Leafa-chan…”

 

Kirito tells Leafa, “No way, Sugu. Even if you did something wrong, you are nothing like Kayaba…like any of the enemies that our friends in the Sailor Scouts and Digidestined have faced!”

 

Leafa tells Kirito, “Can you believe that big brother?”

 

Kirito tells Leafa, “I know that Sugu.”

 

Usagi tells Leafa, “We are sisters, Leafa. And despite us only finding each other months ago, I know that you are a much better person than any of our enemies especially ‘him’.”

 

Agumon (Tamer) asks, looking at Usagi and Leafa, “Hold on! Boss, did she say that she is your sister?”

 

Leafa responds, with a nervous smile, “It is a long story, Agumon.”

 

Lunamon tells Leafa, “Mirei told us to give you a message.”

 

Leafa asks Lunamon, “What is it?”

 

Lunamon responds, “No matter how much you deny it, you have created and are still creating your ‘wheel of fate’. This has become part of your ‘destiny’ as much as your path as Sailor Celestial.”

 

There are multiple gasps and Leafa says, with a sigh, “This isn’t a major surprise.”

 

Mamoru says, “This lady doesn’t sound like a regular person.”

 

Haruka says, “I doubt that she is.”

 

Izumi says, “Maybe I should ask Gennai about her.”

 

Taichi says, “Another time, Izumi.”

 

Klein says, “As much as this was enlightening…This isn’t ALO.”

 

Kirito says, “That’s a good point, Klein. We can’t be sure that something worse than what would happen in SAO would happen here.”

 

Miyako asks, annoyed, “Can we not think about it Kirito?”

 

Minako says, “Yeah, I would like not to think about that part.”

 

Leafa then hands the digivice to Lunamon and she tells her, with a smile, “I’ll be waiting for you and Agumon in the real world. You need to give this back to me there. I’m sure that you know who will send you to me.”

 

Lunamon says, with a smile, “Right, partner.” However, before they could leave, a massive energy dome engulfs them all.

 

Makoto asks, “What the heck is this?”

 

Hino says, “I think that we are going to find out.” Everyone then shouts out as they are engulfed by some kind of vortex and they spin around causing them to black out.

 

July 27, 2025, Neo Domino City, Tops Sector

 

Inside of the Tops Sector, Naruto, his parents, and the Leaf ninja that are on Earth are with Ryu, Kasumi, Ayane, and Momiji as they, Yugi, Atem, Joey, Tea, Tristan, and our former Signers look at none other than Serena’s silver-blue haired counterpart, Serene, as she recently woke up.

 

Jack tells Serene, “Okay, you alternate Sailor Moon or whoever you are, we are listening to what you are saying.”

 

Serene responds, “My name is Serene and yes, I’m the Sailor Moon from the Fusion Dimension. In this universe, our world is divided up into four dimensions: Standard, Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ.”

 

Jack retorts, in his usual sarcastic manner, “And this is different from what we know how?”

 

Crow tells Jack, annoyed, “Jack!”

 

Akiza tells Jack, annoyed, “Let her speak!”

 

Serene says, “As you know this dimension is Standard, the ‘center’ dimension’ of the four dimensions. In my world, the Summoning Methods for the Extra Decks are Fusion Summons.” Serene says, with a sigh, “In my world, we don’t use Duel Monsters for fun and pleasure. It is a means for survival.”

 

Atem asks, “Survival?”

 

Serene says, with a plain tone, “It was once a game just like in your world, but that changed for us a long time ago. What happened has been lost in time, but what we do know is that one day, there was an invasion…an invasion of monsters.”

 

Tea asks, “Monsters?”

 

Yusei asks, getting the idea, “You don’t mean…?”

 

Serene says, with a nod, “Yes, Yusei-san. Duel Monsters…Or should I say, Shadow Monsters.”

 

There are gasps of shock and Yugi asks, “You mean monsters from the Shadow Realm?”

 

Serene says, nodding her head, “That’s right. From the Shadow Realm or the Duel Monsters Spirit Realm in which ‘dark beings’ from that realm or the Shadow Realm led them. We quickly learned that in order to win, we had to beat them at their own game.”

 

Jack says, plainly, “Basically, you fought in deadly Shadow Duels to survive.”

 

Serene says, with a nod, “That’s right. It was a terrible war and we fought long and hard, but in the end, we won. However, Duel Monsters was no longer a game to us. Duelists were now soldiers and we were once noble soldiers…at least until he came and changed things.”

 

Luna (H) asks, “He?”

 

Serene responds, “The ‘Professor’. He came to our world one day and improved our Duel Academies, the places where we train elite duelists, and became the head of Academia, the top and supreme Duel Academy of our world.”

 

Yusei says, “Wait! You said ‘came to your world’, right? That means that he is not from your dimension.”

 

Serene replies, with a nod, “That’s right. He came from this one.”

 

There are gasps and Tsunade says, “And something tells me that he is central in what your people from your dimension are doing.”

 

Serene says, with a sigh and nodding her head, “Yep. From what he tells us, the only way to create a better world is to unite the four dimensions and possibly other worlds into one single world. Peace through unity and all that crap.”

 

Tristan says, “It sounds like you don’t believe him.”

 

Serene responds, with a sneer, “No, I don’t. The Professor is a warmongering monster and turned many duelists into sadistic monsters. He has invaded the XYZ Dimension, a peaceful world containing a peaceful people, and he turned that world of smiles into a place of destruction and despair. I watched as our once noble duel warriors turn people into cards.”

 

There are gasps and Yugi asks, “Turn people into cards?”

 

Leo says, stunned, “No way!”

 

Serene says, “We created it to counter the sealing abilities of the Shadow Realm empowered fiends who would do it to us at the change in which they found ‘feast’ on us to strength themselves.” Serene says, with a sneer, “But now, they perverted the technology to seal innocent people away. People that weren’t even duelists too! How can we call ourselves honorable duel warriors now since we have committed such horrors? However, the Professor has so brainwashed many that they follow his orders without question feeling that his mission is a ‘noble mission’ and those people and their worlds are just the ‘price of peace’.”

 

Crow says, “It is that kind of crap, huh? We are dealing with a real sicko.”

 

Hinata asks Serene, “Serene-san, you said that you refused to let your people get their hands on Serena?”

 

Serene says, “I believe that my counterpart is vital to their plans.”

 

Yusei asks, “How so?”

 

Serene responds, “I’m not sure, but I know that he wants to get his hands on the four Sailor Moons of the four dimensions. He has been trying to capture me for a long time.”

 

Jack says, “I’m guessing that you have been a real pain in the butt for him.”

 

Serene retorts, sarcastically, “What was your first guess, your majesty?”

 

Jack glares at Serene and Atem asks, “Is there a Sailor Celestial in your world?”

 

Serene looks at Atem and she responds, “Yep. And you’re right. My sister and her counterparts are also his targets too. Sis already gave me the bad news. He has captured the Sailor Celestials of the XYZ and Synchro Dimensions already.”

 

There are gasps and Leo says, “Oh, wow. There are also other Sailor Celestial too! Cool!”

 

Luna (H) says, “Leo, get serious! This is dangerous situation!”

 

Yusei says, “Luna is right. I’m willing to bet that they have Etherion powers same as our Sailor Celestial.”

 

Serene replies, with a nod, “Bingo, Yusei-san.” Serene says, “And that’s why I’m here. I’m here to prevent the Professor from getting his hands on my counterpart and sis’ counterpart as well as gain the strength that I need to crush him once and for all.”

 

Crow asks, “Gain strength to defeat him?”

 

Serene says, “You have to remember that we used Duel Monsters as a way to defend ourselves for a long time in our war with the Shadow Realm and we developed things like Real Solid Vision.”

 

Jack asks, surprised, “Real Solid Vision?”

 

Serene says, “It seems like you know of the technology.”

 

Yusei says, “We’re developing it right now.”

 

Serene says, “As you know, originally, Solid Vision are advanced realistic holograms, but despite them being realistic, they were still holograms despite the realisms…even the smell. However, with ‘Real Solid Vision’, the Solid Vision ‘projections’ gain mass and thus, gain a ‘physical presence’ in which Solid Vision projections can interact with solid objects.”

 

Jack says, with a nod, “We know. Our prototype has worked perfectly.”

 

Crow says, nervously, “You mean a bit too well since your Red Dragon Archfiend blasted through the roof of the building that we were testing it in.”

 

Jack yells out, sternly, “Hey! We need to test it to make sure that we get the ‘knicks’ out of it and the only way you can test it is by going big, Crow! You either go big or go home!”

 

Akiza asks Serene, “So, wait? Does that mean that they are using the ‘Real Solid Vision’ technology to cause real harm?”

 

Serene says, with a nod, “Yes, Akiza-san. With that technology, they are bringing out an army of Duel Monsters that can cause real damage and they used it to practically destroy Heartland, one of the center cities of the XYZ Dimension.” Serene clenches her fists and she says, “It was…horrible…” Serene says, slamming her fist on the table, “Damn it! How can we say that we are on a noble mission when we are destroying homes and the lives of innocent people?! As long as the Professor is in control of Academia, our world is sparling down into darkness and I have to stop him.”

 

Jack asks Serene, “And how do you plan to do that?”

 

Serene responds, with a determined tone, “Simple, Jack-san. I plan to make sure that my counterparts from the other dimensions and my sis’ counterpart in this world is safe. And then I’m going to turn the Professor into moon dust. That’s why I’m here. This is the central dimension and I’ve used to increase my strength by learning to master Synchro Summon.”

 

There are looks of shock and Hinata asks, “You are learning to perform the other summoning techniques?”

 

Sakura says, “I get it. Since your world uses Fusion Summoning, if you can master Synchro and XYZ, you can beat them.” Serene nods her head and Sakura asks, “But since your world has mainly conquered the XYZ Dimension, wouldn’t they know how to counter XYZ Summoning already?”

 

Yusei says, “I think that’s why she learned Synchro Summoning first.”

 

Leo asks, curiously, “What about Pendulum Summoning?”

 

Serene asks, surprised, “Pendulum what?!”

 

Jack slaps himself in the forehead and Luna (H) says, with a sigh, “Leo…”

 

July 27, 2025, Unknown realm

 

Within the unknown ‘digital realm’, Leafa groans as she slowly wakes up and she shakes her head.

 

Leafa says, “This is definitely not a VRMMO. You can’t be knocked unconscious in a VR game…I think.” Just then she spots Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon and she says, “Agumon! Lunamon!” The two Digimon are regaining their senses and they look at Leafa.

 

Agumon (Tamer) asks, “Boss?”

 

Leafa asks, “Are you all right?”

 

Lunamon responds, “We’re okay, Suguha.” The others then hear a lot of groans and they look to see everyone else that came with Leafa into this realm getting back on their feet.

 

Dai asks, “Ow! What hit us?”

 

Yuuki shakes her head and she asks, “Can you knocked out in VRMMO?”

 

Strea says, “I don’t think so.”

 

Agil says, “We aren’t inside of ALO or any VRMMO anymore.”

 

Akari says, “This is a ‘digital world’ something like the Digimon’s home or Rainbow Gardens.”

 

Leafa asks, “Is everyone okay?”

 

Lisbeth says, “Other than the ringing in ears and the jackhammer in my head, yeah.”

 

Yui asks Kirito and Asuna, “Papa, are you and mama okay?”

 

Asuna responds, with a smile, “We’re okay, Yui-chan.”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “We’ll be fine, Yui-chan.” Soon after, everyone looks around to find themselves in a massive stadium.

 

Taichi asks, “Where are we this time?”

 

Just then an elderly male voice responds, “A stadium where else sonny?” Everyone then looks to see an elderly frontier man like you see on television walking up to them.

 

Philia asks, “Who are you?”

 

The elderly man responds, “Just an old man, my dear.”

 

Lunamon says, “It’s you.”

 

The elderly man says, “Ah, Lunamon. I see you and Agumon have found your partner.”

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, with a grin, “Yep!”

 

Leafa asks the two Digimon, “Do you know him?”

 

Lunamon says, “Yes, we do.”

 

The elderly man says, “Curious. She doesn’t anything like the partner that you described.”

 

Leafa says, a bit nervously, “I can explain.”

 

The elderly man asks, pointing somewhere, “Can you explain why you don’t look like her?” Everyone then looks where the elderly man is pointing and there are plenty of wide-eyes especially Leafa.

 

Leafa says, shocked and horrified, “No, it…it can’t be…” Coming out of the shadows is none other than Leafa’s ‘IRL self’, Suguha Kirigaya, but ‘she’ looks like she is around 14 years old and she is wearing a similar outfit that Mai Valentine wore when she was under the control of Orichalcos.

 

The others are shocked and Kirito asks, looking between Leafa and ‘other Suguha’, “Sugu?”

 

The ‘alternate Suguha’ says, in Suguha’s/Leafa’s voice, “What’s the matter Leafa? You look like you saw a ghost.”

 

Leafa says, nervously, “No…you…you’re gone…”

 

The ‘alternate Suguha’ responds, with a dark stern tone, “Wrong, bitch! Don’t be an idiot! We both know that you aren’t! I’m you…the real you…the real Suguha Kirigaya!”

 

Leafa yells out, strongly, “No! I’m not that person…I’m not YOU anymore!”

 

This ‘alternate Suguha’, Dark Suguha, gives a dark annoyed tone and she says, with a dark plain tone, “You think so? Let me prove you wrong.”

 

Leafa turns to the elderly man and she shouts out, annoyed, “What kind of game you are playing?”

 

The elderly man replies, “I don’t know what you are talking about my dear and I should watch out.” Leafa turns back only to see Dark Suguha right in front of her and ram her fist into Leafa’s gut causing her to gasp as the wind is knocked out of her causing Leafa to hold her gut on instinct.

 

Minako says, shocked, “That hurt her!”

 

Hino tells Minako, sarcastically, “Way to point the obvious, Mina-chan.”

 

Leafa says, stunned, “That hurt…”

 

Dark Suguha says, with an evil smirk, “Feels different without your stupid pain absorbers from your previous VRMMO, eh, Leafa? This may be a ‘digital world’, but this is real! All too real!”

 

Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon leap in-between Leafa and Dark Suguha and Agumon (Tamer) shouts out, “I don’t know how you are, but you leave the boss alone!”

 

Dark Suguha responds, “I’m your partner, Agumon. Your real Tamer!”

 

Lunamon says, with a serious tone, “No, you aren’t.”

 

Dark Suguha gives a dark sneer and she says, plainly, “Fine! If you choose that weakling over your real Tamer, then let me show you my real Digimon!” Dark Suguha then takes out a digivice that looks similar to a Data Link Digivice from Digimon Data Squad and she yells out, pushing a button, “Realize: BlackWarGreymon and BlackMetalGarurumon!” Out of her digivice, BlackWarGreymon and what looks like a black version of MetalGarurumon comes out.

 

There are gasps and Miyako asks, stunned, “BlackWarGreymon?!”

 

Takashi says, “Not the one that we know. The one that we knew was made from Control Spires. I think that this one is a real Digimon. A real digivolved BlackWarGreymon.”

 

Leafa says, shocked, “No, you guys…You are my Digimon partners!”

 

BlackWarGreymon says, “Wrong. We are Suguha Kirigaya’s partners.”

 

Lunamon yells out, pointing to Leafa, “That’s Suguha.”

 

BlackMetalGarurumon says, “That’s your opinion. In our minds, this one is the true Suguha Kirigaya. The one that we fought side by side until her digivice became damaged around one year ago. The one that YOU fought side by side with.”

 

Agumon (Tamer) responds, “That’s because Lunamon and I knew that wasn’t the real Boss Suguha!” Leafa looks at Agumon (Tamer) and he says, “We knew that the real boss was kind and caring and her mind was poisoned by those jerks and we were right when the boss broke free of the bad stuff they infected her with and made sure that they paid for manipulating her!”

 

Leafa says, amazed, “Agumon…”

 

Lunamon tells Leafa, “We knew the real you, Suguha. That’s why we became your partners.”

 

Dark Suguha says, with a dark plain tone, “If that’s how you feel, I respect your choice…However, no one will stand in my way of what I desire.” Dark Suguha yells out, pointing to Leafa and the two Digimon, “Destroy them and that fake so I can retake our…my body as the real Suguha Kirigaya!”

 

BlackWarGreymon and BlackMetalGarurumon prepare for a fight and Usagi says, concerned, “Leafa!”

 

Leafa says, “No, stay back!”

 

Dai says, annoyed, “Damn! I wish Veemon was with us!”

 

Akari says, with a nod, “I know how you feel Dai-kun.”

 

Lunamon tells Leafa, “You need to help us digivolve.”

 

Leafa says, shocked, “Lunamon, you can only go up to Ultimate! They are Megas! They…They’ll…”

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, “Boss, please!” Leafa hesitates for a second, but her body then glows with the strange aura as her digivice shows ‘Perfect Evolution’ on the screen.

 

Leafa says, “DNA Full Charge!” She gathers energy into her right hand and slams it into the top of her digivice.

 

Warp Digivolution (Data Squad Digivolution music starts)

 

“Agumon Warp Digivolve to…RizeGreymon!”

 

“Lunamon Warp Digivolve to… Crescemon!”

 

End Warp Digivolution (Data Squad Digivolution music ends)

 

RizeGreymon and Crescemon then leap up into the air, but BlackWarGreymon and BlackMetalGarurumon ram into them at high speed causing them to get flung back. Dark Suguha then snaps her fingers and BlackWarGreymon ruthlessly beats up RizeGreymon while Crescemon yelps out in pain as she is rammed by BlackMetalGarurumon.

 

Leafa yells out, horrified, “No! RizeGreymon! Crescemon!”

 

The others gasp in shock and horror and Izumi says, “This is a total mismatch. Those two are ultimates and their opponents are mega level!”

 

Taichi says, “If only our Digimon were here…” However, the others can only watch as the two Ultimate Digimon are ruthlessly beaten by the Mega Digimon and they slam into the ground in which Leafa yelps as she is sent flying and crashes into the ground, hard.

 

Kirito says, stunned, “Sugu!”

 

Kirito starts to run over and Dark Suguha says, “Don’t harm him, but make sure that big brother doesn’t interfere!” BlackMetalGarurumon then gets in-between Kirito, Leafa, and the two Ultimate Digimon. BlackMetalGarurumon roars strongly causing Kirito, who is surprised by the Mega Digimon’s ‘interference’, to yelp as he falls to the ground on his bottom.

 

Asuna says, shocked, “Kirito-kun!” The others go over to Kirito as BlackMetalGarurumon leaps back to the fight with the two Ultimate Digimon.

 

“Black Tornado!”

 

“Garuru Missile!”

 

BlackWarGreymon spin around like a twister while BlackMetalGarurumon fires a missile from his metallic waist in which BlackWarGreymon slams into RizeGreymon while Crescemon shouts out in pain as the missile slams into her with both blows forces the two Ultimate Digimon to revert back to their Rookie forms and badly mauled.

 

Leafa says, shocked, “No!” Leafa tries to go to her fallen partners, but a powerful ‘wind’ from BlackWarGreymon sends the two Rookie into her and knocking all three of them down to the ground.

 

The others gasp and Kirito shouts out, horrified, “Sugu!”

 

Philia and Silica say in unison, “Leafa!”

 

Dark Suguha says, “VRMMO have made you weak, Leafa. I’m the stronger you…the better you…the real you! And it’s time that I got rid of you once and for all, fake!”

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, “You’re…You’re wrong…you aren’t the real boss…” Dark Suguha glares at Agumon (Tamer) and he says, “Even when the boss was you, this is our real Boss Suguha.”

 

Agumon (Tamer) points to Leafa and Lunamon says, looking worn out, “We knew that the real Suguha is the one that we are fighting with now. Agumon and I saw the true her and we knew that she was in great pain, but we also knew that she was strong and that one day, she would break free of the darkness and her true self would truly shine.” Lunamon looks at Leafa and she says, with a smile, “We were happy on the day that you broke free and brought back your true self, Suguha.”

 

Leafa says, amazed, “Lunamon…”

 

Dark Suguha says, with a dark plain tone, “I may respect your choice…but you will die here with ‘your Suguha’.”

 

As Dark Suguha prepares to snap her fingers as the command to end this, Leafa hears a familiar male voice in your mind, “Do you let it end here?”

 

Leafa thinks in her mind, eyes widening, “Aaron?”

 

Just then images of Sachi, Diavel, and Aaron appear in her ‘mind’s eye’ and Aaron’s voice booms, “After all that you have done and all you have fought, is this where the story ends? Do you let it end here?” Leafa then remembers both of her lives and what happened to her especially everything connected to SAO and now in which her hands tighten into her fist as a powerful aura surrounds her body while her sigil as Sailor Celestial/Princess Selene appears on her forehead as the aura around her causing a powerful wind.

 

Leafa says, with a determined tone, “No, it isn’t over yet. I am the real Suguha Kirigaya, but you aren’t a fake. No, you are the past that I will overcome! And guess what girl? I’m going to beat you once and for all!” Leafa glows as she transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Celestial and holds up her digivices in which the words on the screen go from ‘Perfect Evolution’ to ‘Ultimate Evolution’. Sailor Celestial roars out, “DNA Charge…Overdrive!” She slams her right palm, glowing with rainbow energy into her digivice, and it sends a beam of energy into both Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon.

 

Double Warp Digivolution (Data Squad Digivolution Sequence music starts)

 

“Agumon Double Warp Digivolve to…ShineGreymon!”

 

“Lunamon Double Warp Digivolve to…Dianamon!”

 

End Double Warp Digivolution (Data Squad Digivolution Sequence music ends)

 

With the end of the Digivolution, a giant red and white armored humanoid warrior with RizeGreymon’s jet wings in a different formation replaces Agumon (Tamer) and in place of Lunamon, there is a female armored warriors who’s armor is white mixed with dark blue that has dark blue armored shoulder pads in the shape of sideways crescent moons, and wielding a double bladed axe/lance with white crescent moon shaped blades.

 

BlackWarGreymon says, stunned, “No way.”

 

BlackMetalGarurumon says, looking at the white armored female Digimon, “You…You…You’re real?!”

 

Dark Suguha asks, confused, “What’s wrong?”

 

Digimon Analyzer (Dianamon’s voice)

 

“What’s wrong is that they know who I am! My friend is ShineGreymon, a Mega level Light Dragon Digimon, a mighty light warrior Dragon Digimon, ShineGreymon blazes with the fire of light itself! His Glorious Burst will engulf his opponent in the light and flame of the sun itself!”

 

“And I am Dianamon, a Mega Digimon of Digital World legend and lore, I am one of the mighty Olympus Twelve, mistress of the elements of the ice and water, and embodiment of the power of the moon itself! My Crescent Harken and Arrow of Artemis shall freeze my foes before shining the light of the moon to harken them to the shadows where they belong!”

 

ShineGreymon says, “I thought that you were just legend. One of the Olympus Twelve Digimon, Digimon that rival the Royal Knights and possibly the four Sovereigns themselves.”

 

There are gasps from the Digidestined and Taichi yells out, stunned, “Hold on! Rival the sovereigns? Digimon like Azulongmon?!”

 

Dianamon says, in a gorgeous woman’s voice, “Maybe I do and maybe I don’t.” Dianamon tells ShineGreymon, “Now, my friend, it’s payback time.”

 

ShineGreymon responds, with a nod, “Yeah!” With incredible speed, ShineGreymon and Dianamon attack BlackWarGreymon and BlackMetalGarurumon and this time, it was viral versions of WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon that are the end of a beating as ShineGreymon and Dianamon easily beat the tar out of the two viral Mega Digimon.

 

Dark Suguha yells out, in disbelief, “Impossible!” ShineGreymon and Dianamon then send BlackWarGreymon and BlackMetalGarurumon into the ground with a massive ‘crash’ as they prepare for their assault.

 

Glorious Burst!”

 

“Arrow of Artemis!”

 

ShineGreymon unleashes a powerful sphere of flame and light energy like that of the sun while Dianamon unleashes an arrow of ice that slams into the two viral Mega Digimon and they roar out in agony as they are hit by the attacks causing a strong explosion.

 

Dark Suguha shouts out, with a dark strong tone, “Not yet! I won’t lose to you Leafa!” Dark Suguha holds out her digivice and she roars out, “DNA Digivolution!” Her digivices glows with power and from the explosion that engulfed BlackWarGreymon and BlackMetalGarurumon, there are dark violet beams of ‘light’ and the explosion ‘vanishes’ in which what looks like black and dark silver version of Omnimon takes the place of the two viral Mega Digimon.

 

There are gasps and Lisbeth asks, “Okay, what just happened?”

 

Miyako says, “They just DNA Digivolved!”

 

Hana says, “He…He looks like Omnimon.”

 

Digimon Analyzer (Dark Suguha’s voice)

 

“His name is Omnimon Zwart, fairy girl, and he is just as powerful as the original Omnimon! This Holy Knight Digimon will use his Garuru Cannon and Grey Sword to cut his enemies apart!”

 

Dark Suguha says, with an evil smile, “Ha! Nice try, but you can’t take on a Digimon that’s just as powerful the original Omnimon!” However, Dark Suguha is unnerves as Sailor Celestial, her helmet off, doesn’t even flinch in which she is showing a determined expression on her face.

 

Sailor Celestial responds, with a strong tone, “I told you that I would exceed you and I will! You were me at one time, but you aren’t anymore! I’m stronger in all ways and I will overcome you!” Just then the words on the screen of her digivice go from ‘Ultimate Evolution’ to ‘Burst Evolution’ and she yells out, as a beam of light comes from the slot of her digivice, “Charge DNA…Burst Mode!” Her digivice then sends energy into ShineGreymon and he roars out as new power flows into him.

 

Mode Change Digivolution (Burst Mode Digivolution music starts)

 

“ShineGreymon Mode Change to…ShineGreymon Burst Mode!”

 

End Mode Change Digivolution (Burst Mode Digivolution music ends)

 

With ShineGreymon, he is now a dark flaming red and dark white color, his jet wings are gone replaced by wings made of pure flames, and he has a sword made of flames in one hand with a shield of flames in the other.

 

Everyone else is shocked and Dai says, amazed, “That’s new.”

 

Izumi says, “I never saw this Mode Change Digivolution before.”

 

Dianamon says, “It is a legendary mode change. The Burst Mode is said to grant Digimon powers far beyond the Mega form.”

 

There are looks of shock and Taichi says, stunned, “You’re kidding me.”

 

Yamato says, “I don’t think she is.” ShineGreymon Burst Mode, ShineGreymon BM for short, stares down Omnimon Zwart, who is in disbelief.

 

Dark Suguha roars out, with a dark strong tone, “Omnimon, what are you doing?” Omnimon Zwart shakes out his stupor and prepares to attack, but before he could, ShineGreymon BM zips over to him and lands a ‘one-two’ punch of a slash of his flame sword across his chest and a mighty kick across face causing him to fall to the ground with a mighty ‘thud’.

 

Miyako says, stunned, “No way!”

 

Sam says, amazed, “I think ‘yes way’.”

 

Dark Suguha says, nervously, “Omnimon, do something!” Omnimon Zwart gets to his feet and a cannon comes out of his right MetalGarurumon arm.

 

“Garuru Cannon!”

 

Omnimon Zwart fires a blue energy blast from his cannon, but ShineGreymon BM easily slices it in half and creates a wall of flames surround Omnimon Zwart and Dark Suguha.

 

ShineGreymon BM says, “This is a final warning between former comrades, Omnimon. Stand down. We know who the true Suguha is.”

 

Omnimon Zwart says, his voice a combo of BlackWarGreymon’s and BlackMetalGarurumon’s voices “I have my choice as you have made yours, old friend. You know what you must do. I shall not give up this fight.” Omnimon Zwart then produces a blade from his BlackWarGreymon arm and prepares to attack in which Sailor Celestial silently nods.

 

“Final Glorious Burst!”

 

ShineGreymon BM unleashes an incredible flame from his arms in which Omnimon Zwart roars out as he is engulfed causing him to shatter into data particles that reform into two Digi-Eggs in which Dianamon catches before they fall. Sailor Celestial then rushes towards the flames since her ‘dark half’ was engulfs in them, but she yells out as a hand comes out of the flames and grabs her right hand and arm causing her armored hand and lower arm to go black. Sailor Celestial looks to see Dark Suguha looking at her with a dark sly smile.

 

Dark Suguha says, “This isn’t over, Leafa. You think you defeated me? I live on inside of you! As long as you live, I live on and you can never erase the sins that you have committed in your anger and rage! You can’t get rid of me as you can’t save those that you dragged down into the darkness with you!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, strongly, “We’ll see!” Sailor Celestial then slaps Dark Suguha in the face and she laughs darkly as she vanishes with the flames, but her right armored hand and lower arm remains black. However, Sailor Celestial just stares at where her ‘dark counterpart’ was and she looks at her now blacked armored hand and arm while ShineGreymon BM and Dianamon, holding the two Digi-Eggs that were Omnimon Zwart, come over to her.

 

Dianamon asks Sailor Celestial, “Suguha, will you be okay?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I’m not sure, Dianamon.” Soon after, Sailor Celestial and the two Mega Digimon look over to see the others coming towards her.

 

Silica says, noticing her hand, “Leafa…Celestial-san, your hand.”

 

When the others noticed her hand, Kirito says, concerned, “Sugu…”

 

Sailor Celestial replies, “I’m okay…I think.” Usagi, Kirito, and Sailor Celestial then ‘sense’ something or someone and they whip in another direction causing everyone else to look around in which they see a woman coming towards them.

 

This woman is a young woman with fair skin, violet eyes with glasses with violet hexagonal lens in front of her eyes, short violet hair, and she is wearing a white buttoned shirt with long puffy sleeves, a pocket on the left side of the chest area of the shirt, violet bow tie, a black dress that’s open in the back, black stockings, and high-heeled white boots with violet shoes and black soles. She has a violet laptop in her hands.

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sneer, “You! I knew it!”

 

Asuna asks, “Do you know her?”

 

Dianamon says, “Her name is Mirei and she is the one that repaired our partner’s digivice.”

 

ShineGreymon BM says, “She might have helped, but I wouldn’t call her trustworthy.”

 

Miyako says, sarcastically, “That’s good to know.”

 

The violet haired woman says, with a sly smile, “My, it has been a while hasn’t it Sailor Celestial? Or do you prefer Suguha? A year I believe.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sneer, “Cut the crap, Mirei! You were the one that brought…her, didn’t you? You are really starting to piss me!”

 

The young woman, Mirei, responds, with a sly smile, “You really believe that? Or can’t you accept that your darkness has taken on a ‘life of her own’?” Mirei points to Sailor Celestial and she asks, “Are you angry at reminding you at what kind of ‘vile thing’ you once were? Or are you angry at the regret of what you did or who you dragged down into the darkness?” Sailor Celestial winches at this and Mirei says, pointing to Sailor Celestial’s blackened armored right hand and arm, “That blackness will never fade until you overcome the darkness of that time. And you will need to or all could be lost if the darkness overwhelms you.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Mirei responds, “You know exactly what I mean. You are the ones of those in this ‘event’ that will decide the fate of all. Kayaba got what he wanted when he awoke you as Sailor Celestial: He got a revolution.”

 

There are surprised looks and Minako asks, “Revolution?”

 

Mirei says, “As Full-Dive technology may revolutionize the future, the awakening of the power of Sailor Celestial may do the same. However, it may also destroy it all since her destiny is the same as Kayaba’s ‘fate’: Destruction and creation. He has created the Full-Dive virtual technology which is a ‘new frontier’ awaiting to be explored, but also used that to destroy my lives. That’s the fate of Sailor Celestial.”

 

There are gasps of shock and Sailor Celestial yells out, strongly, “No way! I am nothing like him!”

 

Mirei says, pointing to Sailor Celestial, “While that may be true, it doesn’t mean that you will not follow that same fate. For it is a fate that you have chosen by your own hands and the path you chose the walk, Sailor Celestial! You must know that you are central in the events ahead! Every choice that you made and every choice that you will ever make doesn’t affect just you…It effects the destinies of those that live and breathe in our world, the Real and Digital Worlds!” The others are taken aback by her words and Mirei says, slyly smiling while looking at Usagi, Kirito, Dai, and Akari, “However, you aren’t alone in that regard. There are others that share this ‘power’: The ability to mold the futures of many.”

 

Mamoru asks, “Who are you?”

 

Mirei responds, “I am Mirei…Mirei Mikagura. It is nice to meet you, Mamoru…Or do you prefer Darien Shields and Prince Endymon?”

 

There are gasps of shock and Haruka says, plainly, “So, you know who we are.”

 

Mirei replies, adjusting her glasses, “I have my ways…Sailor Uranus.”

 

Haruka’s eye twitches and Sailor Celestial says, “My friend is the Sailor Soldier of the Wind and she can become like a tornado if you aren’t careful, Mirei.”

 

Mirei says, with a sly smile, “I believe I have my ways of ‘weathering the storm’.” As a black cat and white cat appear by her legs, Mirei says, with a smile, “Now, I have returned what belongs to you and I eagerly await to see the path that you will create. Will you, like Kayaba, create and then destroy? You will do the opposite and destroy, but then create a new something even more wonderful? Or will you be like Naruto Uzumaki and do something completely unexpected? I eagerly await what you choose. Remember, you and others are very special and you mold the ‘wheel of fate’ for many.”

 

Dai says, “No pressure.”

 

Mirei says, “In that regard, I leave you with a gift.” Just then Mirei forms an orb of energy that creates beams of energy that goes into Usagi, Kirito, Dai, Akari, and Sailor Celestial.

 

Dai yells out, surprised, “Hey!”

 

Mirei says, with a smile, “Miss Usagi or Miss Moon shall also be receiving a gift and Suguha’s two partners and her digivice will be in her room when she returns.”

 

Kirito asks, with a serious tone, “Who are you?”

 

Mirei replies, adjusting her glasses, “That’s for you to decide, Kirito-san.” Mirei then snaps her fingers in which the black cat become a LadyDevimon and the white cat becomes an Angewomon with the two of them looking at each other before they glow as they DNA Digivolve into a female armored angel Digimon that has a helmet covering her head and eyes with the left side of her helmet and the left side of her armored body being black with the right side of her helmet and armored body being white in color with her having ten wings coming out of her back in which five of them are demonic and the other five angelic.

 

Miyako asks, stunned, “What the heck?”

 

Mirei responds, “Mastemon, please return them to ALO if this digital realm if you please.” The mysterious Digimon, Mastemon, then creates a gateway and before our heroes and heroines could say or do anything, they yelp as they are sent through the gateway which closes behind them with Sailor Celestial’s mysterious new digivice clattering to the ground.

 

ShineGreymon BM yells out, “Hey!”

 

Mirei replies, “Do not worry, you will meet your partner soon enough.” Mirei picks up the digivice while ShineGreymon BM and Dianamon revert back to Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon with Mirei putting the digivice into her hands. Mirei says, looking at Mastemon, “Mastemon…” The Digimon then creates another gateway and Mirei says, “This will lead you to your partner.” Mirei says, then producing a treasure chest, “Also give her this. Tell her that one is for her blacksmithing friend and the other is for her.”

 

Agumon (Tamer) takes the chest and he asks, “What is it?”

 

Mirei responds, “A surprise.”

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, plainly, “That’s not very comforting coming from you.”

 

Mirei says, with a smile, “Good luck.” Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon look at each other in which they nod with Lunamon using the digivice to ‘absorb’ the Digi-Egg that was Omnimon Zwart before taking off into the gateway.

 

The elderly man that our heroes and heroines saw early than makes his appearance and he says, “You really like to ‘mix things up’, don’t you? You took those two cards from the traps that they were in.”

 

Mirei says, “Let’s just say that I have an interest in where they go.”

 

The elderly man says, “She may have gained greater strength, but she has yet to overcome of that time. The ‘stigma’ on her arm shows it.”

 

Mirei says, with a smile, “True, but she and those of Queen Serenity’s family aren’t the only ones that can change the fate. There are others among their group that have that same potential, but they aren’t at the level that they are yet. I will be watching them with great interest.” Mirei gives a sly giggle that may prove quite ‘problematic’ for our heroes and heroines in the future.

 

July 28, 2025, Tokyo, Juuban District

 

Within the Sailor Scouts’ secret base in the Crown Fruit Arcade, we see our heroes and heroines, now joined by Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon, are scanning the digivice that Suguha had gotten and they are scanning a duplicate that’s half-black and half-white with a golden crescent moon sigil on it.

 

As they are doing so, Suguha is moving her hand a lot and Serena asks Suguha, “Is your hand okay?”

 

Suguha says, “It’s…still numb at times.”

 

Mimi asks, “Do you think that it has to do with the fact that despite her turning back into Leafa that her right hand was still black in color?”

 

Kazuto says, “Most likely. Yui and Strea went over her avatar data with a fine tooth comb and they found nothing for the moment. Things from the virtual world shouldn’t affect us in the real world at least anymore, but we have to remember that we weren’t in ALO when this happened.”

 

Asuna asks, “So, what is that stuff on your sister?”

 

Suguha says, solemnly, “The stigma of my darkness.”

 

Everyone looks at Suguha and Lunamon says, concerned, “Suguha…”

 

Rika tells Suguha, “Oh, come on! That girl couldn’t have been you!”

 

Suguha says, with a sigh, “She was me over a year ago…When I let my anger and rage against the world take control…”

 

Kazuto says, concerned, “Suguha…”

 

Tai asks Izzy, “What about these digivices?”

 

Izzy responds, “They are far more advanced than the D-3 digivice that’s for sure.”

 

Davis asks, amazed, “Are you serious?”

 

Izzy says, with a nod, “I can’t even begin to ‘chip the surface’ with them.” Izzy then stops the scan, takes the digivices, and he says, “But what I know, based on observations of Suguha using it earlier, it takes the power of human emotions and turns it into power for the Digimon to ‘stimulate’ the Digivolution process. Basically, it is imparting the human will and spirit to allow them to digivolve and the stronger the emotions, the higher the level. As we saw, Digimon can reach the highest forms and even beyond with these digivices.”

 

The Digidestined’s Digimon look at Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon and Biyomon says, “It is amazing that you can become one of the Olympus Twelve Digimon.”

 

Patamon says, “I thought that they were legends.”

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, with a grin, “Well, she’s real.”

 

Gatomon says, “However, what disturbs me is this Mirei person and her Digimon. I can’t believe that she has Mastemon. That Digimon is supposed a legend too.”

 

Kari asks Gatomon, “So, you know her?”

 

Tentomon says, “She is a legend like the Royal Knights. Mastemon is known as the Angel of Chaos and Angel of Twilight due to her nature being part-light and part-darkness.”

 

Tai asks, “Who is this lady?”

 

Ken says, “Someone that we need to keep an eye. She has a powerful Digimon as her partner and she seems to know everything about all of us.”

 

Amara says, plainly, “That’s for sure.”

 

Rika asks Suguha, “Do you really know nothing on her?”

 

Suguha responds, “All that I know is that she is not a ‘regular person’ and she is well-connected with the Digimon. After my digivice broke, she took it and my Digimon partners in which she said that she would return it.” Suguha gives a sigh and she says, “I told you not to and find a better Tamer for my partners. In my mind, I abused the abilities of my partners and caused too much trouble…”

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, “Come on, boss. You have to be stop being so negative with yourself.”

 

Suguha says, with a weak smile, “Sorry, Agumon.” Suguha looks at her right hand, the image of her right hand pitch black in color as Leafa comes to her mind, and she thinks, “What is that stuff? Is it some kind of virus or is it truly…?”

 

Just then a female voice says, “This is where you are.” Everyone whips around to see Serene entering the room.

 

Lita asks, “How in the heck?”

Raye says, “She is Meatball Head’s Fusion counterpart, Lita.”

 

Serene says, looking at Raye annoyed, “You must be this dimension’s Sailor Mars. Only she can so annoying.”

 

Raye glares at Serene and Michelle says, “You have a purpose to being here.”

 

Serene looks at Serena, displays her duel disk, and she says, “I’m here to duel my counterpart.” There are looks of surprise and Serene says, strongly, “You heard me! I challenge you to a duel, Sailor Moon of the Standard Dimension! Show me that you deserve to be the guardian of your realm’s Silver Crystal and the guardian of this world! Show me…the power of Pendulum Summoning!” Serene then points to Serena as one Sailor Moon challenges another and plenty of the others look at each other in which plenty can’t help to wonder what kind of outcome that this ‘fight’ will turn out…

 

End of Chapter 22

 

That’s the end of the chapter, everyone! We are getting a bit into the background of what happened to Suguha in-between the time after the start of SAO and when she joined ALO early on and yes, it is vital importance of the development of both story series, but you are going to have to wait and see on how they develop everyone! As usual, please read and review and no flames, please! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!