Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Fighting and Finding One’s Self ( Chapter 23 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Whoa! We have arrived at the next chapter and it seems like there is going to be a ‘battle’ between two Sailor Moons! With this ‘alternate Sailor Moon’, I’m trying to combine elements of the Sailor Moon that we know and one of the female characters from the Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V, so, sorry if the ‘bending’ doesn’t seem ‘up to par’. While the Fusion Dimension Sailor Moon seems to be completely OOC of the Sailor Moon that we know, deep down, she is a lot like her or at least, I hope to make her be that way in this story. Once again, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

As a legion of butterflies fly through the sky, Kirito, in both his SAO form and his ALO form, appears with Usagi, in both of her SAO forms and her ALO form, with her as Princess Serenity and Eternal Sailor Moon, and Leafa with her as Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is walking with Akari, in her ALO form, Sinon, in her ALO form, Miyako, in her ALO form, and Junpier, in her ALO form, in which they look to see that Akari and Sinon have the ‘shadows’ of Eternal Sailor Sun and Eternal Sailor Orion behind them while Asuna, Miyako, and Junpier have the forms of mysterious Sailor Scouts behind them.

 

Kirito, Eternal Sailor Moon, and Eternal Sailor Celestial are walking up to Naruto and Naruto is looking behind them in which the three of them turn to see Sailor Moon’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Serenity and Tsuki, and Kirito’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Kuro and Kata, along with Naruto’s counterpart from the Limited Tsukuyomi from ‘Road of Ninja’ giving them a wicked smirk along with various other figures covered in shadows covered under the shadows of the Dimensional Dragons: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, and a mysterious violet dragon.

 

The scene then changes to the Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Naruto’s ‘precious people’ from the Leaf Village, Team 5Ds, Asuna, Leafa, Silica, in her ALO form, Lisbeth, in her ALO form, Agil, in his ALO form, Klein, in his ALO form, Philia, in her ALO form, and Strea, in her ALO form, looking from the Moon Kingdom at SAO, ALO, and so many worlds as well as their people that it is beyond the imagination as the mysterious Queen’s Gate hangs over them all.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known and yet to meet.

 

Then Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial/Princess Selene appear with dark shadowy that look exactly behind them appear with the ‘Shadow Sailor Moon’ have sinister yellow eyes with the ‘Shadow Sailor Celestial’ having blood red eyes.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial and two others, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Eternal Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 23: Fighting and Finding One’s Self

 

July 28, 2025, Tokyo, Juuban District

 

Within the Sailor Scouts’ secret base in the Crown Fruit Arcade, we see our heroes and heroines, now joined by Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon, who are Suguha’s Digimon partners, are looking at Serene, Serena’s counterpart from the Fusion Dimension, who has challenged our Moon Princess to a Duel Monsters duel.

 

Lita yells out, “Whoa! What’s this all about?”

 

Serene replies, plainly, “I meant what I said.”

 

Serena asks, confused, “Why do you want to duel me?”

 

Serene responds, “Why? I don’t think you have what it takes to protect the multiverse from what’s happening.”

 

Amara asks, with a glare, “What was that?”

 

Serene retorts, “You heard me. I’ve heard the reports about you from what my spies at Academia told me. Your ‘battles’ are nothing compared to what I’ve been through. You are more like a cartoon superhero from a magical girl anime rather than a real Sailor Senshi.”

 

Suguha says, annoyed, “That’s uncalled for!”

 

Raye says, “Serena might have been a Meatball Head at times, but she proved herself over and over again as a real Sailor Scout.”

 

Serena thinks in her mind, nervously, “I don’t know to be insulted or grateful.”

 

Serene says, “I may not know everything about her, but I’ve learned enough and I don’t think she has what it takes to defend so many from this threat. Do you know what the madman in control of the Academia is planning? He wants to unite the dimensions of Standard, Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ into one world.”

 

There are gasps and Rika asks, “Say what?”

 

Serene replies, with a serious tone, “That’s right. And he is messing around with Etherion or should I say the user of Etherion: Mainly the Sailor Celestials of the four dimensions. He has already captured the Sailor Celestials of the Synchro and XYZ Dimensions! Only my sister, the Sailor Celestial of my dimension, and this Sailor Celestial remain free!”

 

Suguha yells out, stunned, “He’s mad! You can’t mess with Etherion! It is the power of creation! One wrong step with it and the fabric of reality will get ripped apart! You guys saw what just a minor sample of what happened with Etherion out of control.”

 

Yolei says, “No kidding, girlfriend.”

 

Serene tells the others, “Do you get the idea now?” Serene says, pointing to Serena, “He also wants the Sailor Moons of the four dimensions as well including me! I don’t have all of the details, but I won’t let his madness come to pass! I will do what it takes to protect all worlds from his madness even if it means capturing my fellow Sailor Moons and imprisoning them to keep them away from him! If you have an honor as a Sailor Scout and a duelist, you will accept my challenge!”

 

Tai says, “Serena doesn’t have to take such a mouthing from you!”

 

Yolei yells out, strongly, “No joke!”

 

Serena steps forward and Darien asks, concerned, “Serena?”

 

Serena tells Serene, “I accept your challenge.”

 

The others look at Serena and Raye says, “Hey, Meatball Head…”

 

Serena says, “I’m not the same Serena that she knows. I’m different and stronger than she thinks.” Serena says, with a sigh, “I’ll admit that I have ‘flaws’…”

 

Raye says, plainly, “That’s a major understatement of the Silver Millennium, Meatball Head.”

 

Serena glares at Raye and Serene says, with a sigh, “I feel your pain. Sailor Mars throughout realms don’t changes. Pyro will be Pyro and she is a real flaming pain in the neck.”

 

Raye’s eyebrow twitches and Serena tells Serene, “Where do you want to duel?”

 

Serene responds, “On the roof where it all began for you.” Serene then turns around and walks out the room leaving quite a number of our heroes and heroines confused.

 

Palmon asks, “What does she mean?”

 

Mimi says, “I don’t know Patamon.”

 

Darien tells Serena, “Does she mean…?”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “Yeah, she does.”

 

Mina asks Serena, “You know what she is saying?”

 

Serena says, “She is talking about my first battle as Sailor Moon.”

 

Ami says, realizing, “The jewelry shop owned by Molly’s family!”

 

Darien says, with a nod, “That’s right.”

 

Amara says, “Better send a message to Molly that company is coming.”

 

Lita says, taking out her communicator, “Good idea.”

 

Hotaru asks, “What is Molly doing now?”

 

Trista responds, “Her duty, but it is not our right to question her motives.”

 

Amara says, plainly, “However, we must remember: She is best friends to Serena not to us.”

 

Lita asks Amara, “What’s that supposed to mean?” Amara doesn’t reply, but plenty of the others get what she is saying.

 

July 28, 2025, Tokyo, Juuban District, Jewelry OSA-P

 

On the rooftop of Jewelry OSA-P, the jewelry store owned by Molly Baker and her family, Molly Baker AKA Sailor Nebula, where our heroes and heroines, including Rini and Suguha’s two Digimon partners, come up.

 

Serena tells Molly, “Thanks for helping out.”

 

Molly responds, with a smile, “I doubt that I could stop it and her.”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “I believe that you took the words right out of my mouth.”

 

Kari says, with a nod, “I agree, Molly.”

 

Matt asks, looking around, “Where is she?”

 

Davis responds, “Why don’t you look up?” Serena, Davis, Suguha, and Kazuto look up in which when the others look up, they see an exact duplicate of Valkyrie Sailor Moon, minus the facts that armored helmet and her armored fuku are silvery-white in color along with the other portions of her armor is silvery-white where Sailor Moon’s Valkyrie armor is also silver, and on her broach, similar to Valkyrie Sailor Moon’s broach, there is Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Rainbow Dragon, and a mysterious dragon with all of them surrounded by all sorts of jewels, float down in front of them.

 

Mina yells out, amazed, “Whoa! She is a Valkyrie Sailor Scout too!”

 

Just then a male voice says, “You shouldn’t be surprised since she is a warrior from her world.” Everyone looks to see the former Signers and the Leaf ninja arrive on the scene.

 

Sora asks, “What are you doing here?”

 

Leo yells out, excitedly, “You think that we are going to miss this?”

 

Luna (H) says, with a sigh, “Leo…”

 

Jack says, “Leo does have a point. We have the chance to learn about the dueling tactics of this Academia and figure out how to counter them.”

 

Crow says, “She says that she isn’t with them.”

 

Jack says, “True, but she is of the same world as they are.” Soon after, the ‘alternate Valkyrie Sailor Moon’ touches her broach and reverts back to Serene, having a silvery-white version of the duel disk that the Obelisk Force member had that Serena dueled in the ‘Elder Tales world’ attached to her left wrist.

 

Serene says, inserting a dueling deck into her disk, “Are you ready? I won’t hold back even through you are my counterpart.” Serene activates her duel disk causing a pearly white sword-like ‘energy blade’ to appear.

 

Serena, displaying her duel disk with a dueling deck inside, responds, “I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Serena activates her duel disk, their duel disks’ touch screens display 4000 life-points for each duelist on their life-point counters among other things, and their duel disks shuffle their decks before both duelists draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Game on!” the two versions of our Moon Princess say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Serena: 4000

Serene: 4000

 

Serene says, drawing a card, “I take the first draw! Draw!” Serene draws a card, she looks at her hand, and she says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I start off with Gem-Knight Fusion! Now, I can summon one Gem-Knight Fusion monster from the monsters on the field or in my hand!” Serene then displays Gem-Knight Amber (1600/1400), Gem-Knight Lapis (1200/100), and Gem-Knight Tourmaline (1600/1800) monster cards and she says, “I fuse my Gem-Knight Amber, Lapis, and Tourmaline!” The three monsters appear on the field and goes into a fusion vortex in which Serene chants out, “Gemstones of earth and of light, untie together to forming the shining knight! Fusion Summon!” A Fusion Monster card comes out of her Extra Deck, she puts on her duel disk, and she yells out, “Come forth, Gem-Knight Master Diamond!” Out of the fusion vortex, Gem-Knight Master Diamond (2900/2500), a silver armored humanoid knight with a huge sword in which there are multiple gems engraved in its massive blade, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

The others are a bit amazed and Tai says, “She is not pulling her punches.”

 

Serene says, “Due to his ability, Master Diamond gains one hundred attack points for every Gem-Knight in the grave.” Master Diamond then goes from 2900/2500 to 3200/2500 and Serene says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with two cards face-down.”

 

Keiko says, “She’s good.”

 

Kotone says, with a nod, “She already has a monster that has over three thousand attack points.”

 

Serena thinks in her mind, “She is going to be tough.” Serena says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Serena says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Graceful Charity! I draw three cards and discard two from my hand!” Serena draws three cards, discards two cards, and she then displays two Pendulum Monster cards, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400), a red and white dragon with a chest area similar to Odd-Eyes Dragon/Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, and Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon (1200/600), a green and white dragon with a chest area much like those of the Odd-Eyes Dragons, in which she says, “I set scale one Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon and scale eight Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon on the Pendulum Scale!” Serena puts the two cards on the Pendulum Zones of her duel disk causing the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colors to appear in her monster card zones of her disk. Soon after, two columns of light appear in which said monsters are inside of the columns with the number one below Odd-Eyes Persona and the number eight under Odd-Eyes Mirage.

 

Serene thinks in her mind, “Could this be?”

 

Serena says, “With this, I can summon monsters that are levels two to seven at once!” Soon after, Serena’s crystal pendulum appears between the two columns of light and starts to swing between them in which Serena says, “Swing Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Serena says, putting four cards on her duel disk, “It’s time for my monsters to swing into actions! Time to rock Counselor Lily, Timebreaker Magician, Tuningware, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears and out of that circle of light, Counselor Lily (400/1500), Timebreaker Magician (1400/0), Tuningware (100/300), and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Serene thinks in her mind, stunned, “She just summoned four monsters at once and that dragon is a high-level!” When Serene looks at Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, she gets a slight headache, but she shakes it off for the moment.

 

Serena yells out, “I activate the power of Tuningware in which since he is being used for a Synchro Summon, Tuningware is a level two monster! And now, I tune my Lily, Timebreaker Magician, and Tuningware!” All three monsters leap into the sky, Counselor Lily turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Timebreaker and Tuningware, making them become transparent, and Serena chants out, “Hero’s blade that sets forth unyielding light, awaken with a flash! Synchro Summon!” As Serena takes a Synchro Monster card from her Extra Deck, a column of light appears on the field, and when Serena puts the Synchro Monster card on her duel disk, she yells out, “Let’s do this, magician of time and twilight: Enlightenment Paladin!” Out of the light, Enlightenment Paladin (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Serene is shocked and she thinks in her mind, “She went from Pendulum to Synchro Summoning?!”

 

Serena says, drawing a card, “Due to my Tuningware, I get one card since he has been used for Synchro Summon. And now, Enlightenment Paladin’s ability activates! Since one of his materials is Pendulum Magician monster, I get one spell card from my graveyard.”

 

Serene thinks in her mind, “The only one should be Graceful Charity unless…”

 

A card comes out of her graveyard slot and Serena says, putting it into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Bound Wand equip spell! Now, my mage gains one hundred attack points times its level!” Enlightenment Paladin then goes from 2500/2000 to 3300/2000 and Serena yells out, “Enlightenment Paladin, attack Master Diamond now!” Enlightenment Paladin unleashes a powerful blast from its blades combined with a powerful wand that strikes Master Diamond and Serena yelps as her monster to explode causing her to lose 100 life-points.

 

Lita yells out, “Way to go girlfriend!”

 

Serena says, “Enlightenment Paladin’s ability now activates and you lose life-points equal to the original attack points of the monster that I just destroyed!” Serene gasps in shock as an image of Master Diamond appears in front of Enlightenment Paladin, he absorbs it, and fires a beam of energy right at Serene herself.

 

Serene says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I don’t think so! Go, Damage Polarizer!” Serene’s face-down card is revealed to be the Damage Polarizer counter-trap card and she says, “This trap negates effect damage and forces both of us to draw one card!” A thin energy shield appear to protect Serene from the assault from Enlightenment Paladin in which both she and Serena draw a card from their decks in which Serene’s eyes widen when she sees the card that she drew.

 

Serena yells out, “Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, attack her directly! Spiraling Strike Burst!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon then unleashes a spiral stream of flames against Serena’s Fusion Dimension counterpart.

 

Serene says, sending the card that she just drew into the graveyard slot, “I don’t think so!” Just then Kuriboh (300/200) appears on the field and she yells out, “Thanks to Kuriboh, your attack is negated!” The attack slams into Kuriboh and Serene protects herself from the resulting explosion in which Serene thinks in her mind, “Thank you my friend. You’ve always been there for me.”

 

Serena says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “I place a pair of face-downs to end my turn.”

 

Current Score:

Serena: 4000

Serene: 3900

 

Serene says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Serene says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Card of Demise! Now, I draw until I have five cards in my hand, but in five turns, I lose my entire hand!” Serene draws five new cards from her deck and she says, putting another card into the main slot of her disk, “And next I play Polymerization!” Serene then discards three cards from her hand and she yells out, “And I choose to fuse these mighty dragons together!” Soon after, three Blue-Eyes White Dragons (3000/2500) appear behind Serene.

 

There are gasps and Crow yells out, “She has Blue-Eyes White Dragons too?!”

 

Jack says, “That’s a big obvious, Crow!”

 

The three dragons go into a fusion vortex, a Fusion Monster card comes out of Serene’s Extra Deck, and she says, “Mighty dragons of light and destruction untie into the ultimate chimera of dragons and rain your wrath on my enemies! Fusion Summon!” Serene puts the Fusion Monster card on her duel disk and she yells out, “Meet my mighty dragon: NEO Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon (4500/3800), a bright blue version of Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon with glowing jewels in its wings, legs, body, and tail which is trident like, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Leo asks, stunned, “N-Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon?!”

 

Akamaru whimpers and Kiba says, nervously, “You said it boy.”

 

Ino says, nervously, “It is hard to believe that can be some kind of man-made illusion or something.”

 

Neji says, with a plain tone, “Something tells me that this technology isn’t going to be just man-made version of Genjutsu for much longer, Ino. Remember, we saw this technology develop where it has a ‘physical mass’ in this world and anything with mass, you would feel.”

 

Shikamaru says, “A real troublesome point if that’s the case with this girl and her dragon.”

 

Serene yells out, “Neo Blue-Eyes, attack Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon with Neo Neutron Stream!” The new version of Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon unleashes a powerful blast right at Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon.

 

Serena hits a button on her duel disk’s touch screen and she shouts out, “I activate my trap: Spirit Barrier!” Serena’s face-down card is revealed to be the Spirit Barrier continuous trap card and Serena says, “Thanks to this trap card, since I have monsters on the field, all battle damage goes to zero!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon is destroyed in a strong explosion, but Serena’s life-points are safe due to her trap card.

 

Serene then takes out Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon (4500/3800) Fusion Monster and she says, “I activate my Neo Blue-Eyes ability! If this card attacked and this is the only face-up card on my field, I can send one Blue-Eyes Fusion Monster to my grave and Neo Blue-Eyes can attack again!”

 

There are gasps and Raye yells out, in disbelief, “No way!”

 

Mina says, with a nod, “I think that it is a ‘yes way’, Raye.”

 

Sakura says, “This is going to hurt.”

 

Serene sends the Fusion Monster card to the graveyard slot of her disk and she yells out, “Neo Blue-Eyes, take out Enlightenment Paladin!” Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon unleashes its attack again and Enlightenment Paladin is vaporized as well, but Serena’s trap card protects her.

 

Serena says, “Bound Wand’s ability activates! Now, I can revive the monster equipped with that card!” Enlightenment Paladin (2500/2000) then returns to the field in attack mode.

 

Serene says, discarding Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon (3000/2500) Fusion Monster card from her Extra Deck, “Not for long! My dragon can use its ability twice per turn! I send my Blue-Eyes Twin Burst to grant my dragon the right to attack again! Neo Blue-Eyes, Neo Neutron Stream!” Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon unleashes another powerful blast from its triple heads and destroys Enlightenment Paladin again, but Serena’s trap card prevents her from receiving any damage to her life-points.

 

Leo says, “That’s a powerful dragon!”

 

Crow says, with a serious tone, “No kidding!”

 

Hinata asks, concerned, “Will Serena be okay?”

 

Sakura says, nervously, “That’s a good question Hinata.”

 

Serena says, pushing a button on disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap: Miracle’s Wake!” Serena’s other face-down is revealed to be the Miracle’s Wake and Serena says, “And now, I can revive one monster destroyed by battle this turn!” Just then Enlightenment Paladin (2500/2000) returns to the field in attack mode.

 

Serene says, putting one card into main slot of her disk, “I activate my Fusion Reincarnation Present! Now, all Fusion Monsters from my graveyard are returned to my Extra Deck and both of us draw cards equal to the number of Fusion Monster cards returned!” Soon after, Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon (4500/3800), Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon (3000/2500), and Gem-Knight Master Diamond (2900/2500) come out of the graveyard slot of Serene’s Duel Disk, returned to the Extra Deck, and both Serena and Serene draw three cards from their decks. Serene says, after looking at the cards in her hand, “With that, I will end my turn.”

 

Keiko says, amazed, “She’s good.”

 

Kazuto says, “Not only she has managed to allow her to perform that triple attack again, she also got new cards in her hand.”

 

Serena thinks in her mind, “She…She’s strong.&r dquo; Serena takes a deep breath, draws a card, and she says, “My turn.” Serena says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Magic Planter! I release one Continuous Trap Card from my field and I draw two more cards!” The hologram of the Spirit Barrier continuous trap card vanishes and Serena draws two more cards from her deck. As the crystal pendulum appears and starts to swing, Serena says, “With my Mirage and Persona Dragons in my Pendulum Zones, I activate my set Pendulum Scale! Swing Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Two cards come out of Serena’s Extra Deck, she put them along with two others from her hand on her duel disk, “Revive from my Extra Deck: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Timebreaker Magician! And from my hand, I play Galaxy Serpent and another Tuningware!” A circle appears in the sky, four lights come out, and those ‘lights’ turn into Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000), Timebreaker Magician (1400/0), Galaxy Serpent (1000/0), and Tuningware (100/300) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Serene says, seeing Odd-Eyes and Timebreaker, “Those monsters!”

 

Serena says, “Pendulum Monsters that come to the field that leave the field in whatever manner don’t get sent to the graveyard, but to the Extra Deck where they can be revived through Pendulum Summon!” Serene gives a gasp of shock and Serena says, “And now, I tune my Galaxy Serpent, Timebreaker, and Tuningware, now a level two, together!” Galaxy Serpent turns into two stars that turn into two rings that surround Timebreaker Magician and Tuningware, making them become transparent, and when a column of light appears on the field, she says, “Spirit that rules the field from the forest of antiquity, veil yourself in flesh and descend to us! Synchro Summon!” Serena puts a Synchro Monster card from her Extra Deck on her duel disk and she yells out, “I play Ancient Pixie Dragon!” Out of the light, Ancient Pixie Dragon (2100/3000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Lita says, nervously, “Oh, boy.”

 

Rika says, with a nod, “You got that right, Lita.”

 

Serena winches from the ‘discomfort’ that Ancient Pixie Dragon’s ‘shadow miasma’ gives her and she thinks, “Come on, Serena, you can do this!” Serena draws one card from her deck and she says, “Due to Tuningware’s ability, I get one more card since I used him for a Synchro Summon.” Serena then says, putting one card into the Field Spell slot, “Next, I activate my Mystic Plasma Zone! Thanks to this card, all Dark monsters gain five hundred attack points while losing four hundred defense points!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon goes from 2500/2000 to 3000/1600, Enlightenment Paladin also goes from 2500/2000 to 3000/1600, and Ancient Pixie Dragon goes from 2100/3000 to 2500/2600 with Serena says, drawing a card, “Since I played a Field Spell, I get to draw one more card from my deck.” Serena says, “And now, I activate my Pixie Dragon’s ability! Since I have a Field Spell, I can destroy one attack position monster on your field! Go, Spirit Burial!” Ancient Pixie Dragon roars as she unleashes a powerful light against Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon.

 

Serene says, pushing a button her disk’s touch screen, “Wrong! I activate my De-Fusion!” Serene’s other face-down card is revealed to be the De-Fusion Quick-Play spell card and Serene says, “And now, I separate my dragon back into the three dragons that formed him and making you lose your target!” Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon then glows before it transforms into three Blue-Eyes White Dragons (3000/2500 X 3) in attack mode.

 

Serena says, putting one card into the main slot of her duel disk, “Then I activate my Banner of Courage! During the Battle Phases of my turns, my monsters gain two hundred attack points!” Soon after, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Enlightenment Paladin goes from 3000/1600 to 3200/1600 while Ancient Pixie Dragon goes from 2500/2600 to 2700/2600 in which Serena yells out, “Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, destroy one of her dragons with Spiraling Strike Burst!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon unleashes a powerful spiraling beam of energy that slams into one of the three Blue-Eyes White Dragons and Serena says, “Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon’s ability activates and you receive double battle damage from his attack!” Blue-Eyes White Dragon explodes and Serene yelps as she loses 400 life-points. Serena yells out, “Enlightenment Paladin now attacks another of your Blue-Eyes!” Enlightenment Paladin cuts another Blue-Eyes White Dragon in half and when the dragon explodes, Serene grunts out as she loses 200 life-points. Serena says, “And now, you lose life-points equal to your dragon’s original attack points!” Just then an image of Blue-Eyes White Dragon appears, Enlightenment Paladin absorbs it, and fires a beam of energy right at Serene.

 

Serene says, discarding a card, “I activate the effect of the Junkuriboh in my hand! By discarding him, your effect damage is negated and the card that attempt to cause the damage is destroyed!” Just then Junkuriboh (300/200), a small silver metal ball with dark blue spikes and violet eyes, appears on the field, absorbs the beam from Enlightenment Paladin, and charges into Enlightenment Paladin destroying him in a strong explosion.

 

Tai says, “She is good.”

 

Serena yells out, “Ancient Pixie, attack her last Blue-Eyes!”

 

Serene says, giving off a perplexed look, “But my monster is stronger.”

 

Serena says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Rush Recklessly! For the determination of this turn, my Pixie Dragon gains seven hundred attack points!” Ancient Pixie Dragon goes from 2700/2600 to 3400/2600 and Serene’s last Blue-Eyes White Dragon is engulfed in light in which Serene grunts as she loses 400 more life-points. Serena puts one card into the main slot of her disk and she says, “I end my turn with one card face-down.” Soon after, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon goes from 3200/1600 back to 3000/1600 while Ancient Pixie Dragon goes from 3400/2600 back down to 2500/2600 with the end of the card effects.

 

Current Score:

Serena: 4000

Serene: 2900

 

Lita says, excitedly, “Way to go, girlfriend!”

 

Amara tells Lita, “Don’t count our hime’s counterpart out. She isn’t done. Not even close to being done.”

 

Serene says, drawing a card, “It’s my turn!” Serene says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Pot of Greed and draw two more cards.” Serene draws two more cards from her deck, puts one card into the main slot, and she says, “I activate my Silent Doom and revive my Blue-Eyes White Dragon in defense mode!” Soon after, Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500) returns to the field in defense mode and Serene says, putting one more card into the main slot, “Then I activate my Burst Stream of Destruction spell card!”

 

Raye says, “Trouble.”

 

Rika says, “All coming from our Serena.”

 

Serene says, “Since my Blue-Eyes is out, all of your monsters are going down.” Blue-Eyes White Dragon unleashes two spheres of energy that slam into Odd-Eyes Pendulum and Ancient Pixie Dragons and they are vaporized.

 

Keiko says, worried, “Oh no.”

 

Kotone says, “Don’t worry, Keiko. The turn that she uses that card, she can’t attack with her Blue-Eyes.”

 

Serene says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Now, I play the Tuner monster, Priestess with Eyes of Blue, in attack mode!” Soon after, Priestess with Eyes of Blue (0/0), a female humanoid with long blue hair, blue eyes, and wearing a dress that’s different shades of blue with a statues of a Blue-Eyes White Dragon in her right hand, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

There are gasps and Lita yells out, “Wait! Tuner monster?!”

 

Serene says, with a serious tone, “This is why I came here. This is the power that I strove to gain and master to end the reign of terror from that monster in my home! Now, I tune my Priestess with my dragon!” Priestess with Eyes of Blue turn into one star that turns into a single ring that surrounds Blue-Eyes White Dragon, making it become transparent, and when Serene goes into her Extra Deck to get a Synchro Monster card, a column of light appears on the field as she chants out, “Spirit of the white dragon, awaken through the crack of thunder and blaze through like lightning! Synchro Summon!” Serene puts the Synchro Monster card on her duel disk and she yells out, “Time to quake by the power of my Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon!” Out of the column of light, Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon (2500/3000), a pearly white version of Blue-Eyes White Dragon, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Davis says, “That’s not good.”

 

Serene says, putting one more card into the main slot of her duel disk, “And if you think your face-down will help, think again. I play my Psychic Cyclone and I guess if your one of your face-downs in which if I’m right, your face-down is destroyed. And you don’t need to be a genius like Mercury-chan to know that your face-down is a trap!” Just then a powerful wind comes onto the field, reveals Serena’s face-down card to be the Defense Draw trap card, and it shatters as it is destroyed with Serene drawing one more card from her deck. Serene yells out, “And now, Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon, kick her butt with Spirit Destruction Burst!” Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon unleashes a powerful energy assault on Serena and she yelps out in pain as she loses 2500 life-points.

 

There are multiple gasps and plenty of the others, especially Kazuto, Asuna, Suguha, and Darien, shout out in unison, “Serena!”

 

Crow says, “That was no hologram!”

 

Jack says, “No kidding! Remember that ‘Real Solid Vision’ makes monsters as if you are fighting a Shadow Game and that means that damage can also be real!” Serena struggles to shake as her form is smoking.

 

Serene says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Next, I play Pot of Cupidity! By removing the top ten cards from my deck, I can draw two more cards!” Serene takes the top ten cards from her deck and puts them in her pocket, which is ‘out of play’ or ‘banished’ in Duel Monsters gameplay terms, and draws two more cards from her deck.

 

Lita asks, “All that for a few cards?”

 

Amara says, “She must trust her deck.”

 

Serene then says, putting one more card in the main slot of her disk, “Next, I activate my Stamping Destruction! This destroys one spell or trap card on the field and I choose your field spell!” Soon after, the Mystic Plasma Zone shatters and Serena yelps as she loses 500 life-points. Serene then says, putting the other card that she drew into the main slot of her disk, “As you may expect, you just five hundred life-points thank to my card’s other effect! With that, I activate my Mist Body equip spell. This card prevents my dragon from being destroyed in battle and if you think that your Pendulum Summoning can help, think again! My Spirit Dragon prevents us from Special Summoning more than two monsters at a time! I think that’s enough for now!”

 

Current Score:
Serena: 1000

Serene: 2900

 

Darien asks, concerned, “Are you okay?”

 

Serena responds, “Yeah…Other than feeling like I got hit by an electric fence.”

 

Lita yells out, “Hey, you are taking this duel too far!”

 

Serene retorts, “I’m not taking this duel far enough! Do you really think that monsters that my people have become would show any mercy? No way and no duh!” Serene says, looking at Serena, “Some Sailor Moon! Ha! You can’t protect yourself much less your world and the multiverse itself! This isn’t a game! Tell me: How many people are going to have to suffer and die because of your weakness ‘Sailor Moon’?!”

 

That strikes a chord in Serena and she thinks in her mind, her eyes widening, “Die?” Serena’s body starts to shake involuntary and the memories of SAO flow into her mind in which she thinks, fearfully, “No! No, I can’t! I can’t go through that again!”

 

The others see her body shaking and Mimi asks, “Is she okay?”

 

Tai says, “No, Mimi. I don’t think she’s okay.”

 

Asuna thinks in her mind, concerned, “Serena-chan…”

 

Darien wants to move in, but Trista stops him and she says, “This is a trial that she must overcome.” Darien wanted to protest greatly, but plenty of looks from the others, despite the inner conflicts within themselves, tell him not to push it.

 

Darien clenches his fist, but then Serena’s eyes gain a really determined look, surprising her Fusion Dimension counterpart, and she thinks, strongly, “I won’t let it happen it again! It will NEVER happen again!” Just then everyone sees a glow coming from Serena’s deck and Serena says, drawing a card, “My move! I draw!” Serena says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Spider Web and I use it to use one spell card from your graveyard that you used last turn! I choose Pot of Greed!” Just then a spider line comes out, goes into the graveyard slot of Serene’s graveyard, and out comes out Pot of Greed in which Serena puts it into her disk’s main slot in which she draws two cards. As the crystal pendulum appears in-between Mirage and Persona Dragon’s once and she yells out, “And now with my set Mirage and Persona Dragons, I use my Pendulum Scale once more! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” A card comes out of Serena’s Extra Deck and she puts that and one card from her hand on her duel disk in which she yells out, “Let’s do this, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon!” A circle of light produces two lights and out of those ‘lights’, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) and Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon (2500/2000), a grey and violet version of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sakura asks, confused, “What’s that dragon?” Just there are faint glows coming from Suguha’s pendulum and her deck as well as Naruto’s deck in which they take out cards showing that their Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragons (2500/2000) Pendulum Monster cards are glowing.

 

Serene tells her counterpart, “Too bad that your dragons are equal to my dragon and my dragon can’t be destroyed.”

 

Serena responds, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Too bad that I’m aiming for you and not him! I activate my Cross Attack spell card! Since I have two monsters on the field with the same attack points, by negating one monster’s ability to attack this turn, the other can attack you directly!” Serena says, “Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon, attack her directly with Phantom Flaming Stream!” Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon then unleashes a powerful stream right at Serene and she yelps out as she is blasted causing her to lose 2500 life-points.

 

Serene says, “This duel isn’t over yet.”

 

Serena yells out, strongly, “Wrong! Thanks to Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon’s ability, since I hit you with battle damage, you take twelve hundred points of damage for each Odd-Eyes in my Pendulum Zones!”

 

Serene says, shocked, “Wait! You have two of them in your Pendulum Zones!”

 

Serena shouts out, “That means that this duel is over!” Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon’s eyes glow as Mirage and Persona unleashes energy beams from their mouths in which Serene yelps out as she is hit causing her to lose 2400 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Scores:

Serena: 1000

Serene: 0

 

With the end of the duel, the Solid Vision protections vanish from the field and Molly says, “Way to go, Serena!”

 

Lita says, “That’s our girl!”

 

Serene falls to her right knee and she says, “Well…that hurt.”

 

Amara says, with a serious tone, “Things are going to hurt worse after that stunt that you pulled. I don’t give a darn if you are another version of our princess.”

 

Raye says, with a serious tone, “Because now, it is time for some answers!”

 

Just then a female voice says, “Actually that’s my line!” Everyone then looks to see a cloaked figure land on the rooftop and she throws off the cloak to reveal herself as a Sailor Scout that looks like Tsuki, but wearing a version of Eternal Sailor Moon’s fuku through with the white parts are a dark silver-white and her sailor collar and bows are pinker in color.

 

Shion asks, surprised, “Another Sailor Moon?”

 

Hotaru asks, remembering their encounters with Tsuki, “Could she be…?”

 

Trista says, with a nod, “I believe so, Firefly. This is the Sailor Moon of the XYZ Dimension.” Tsuki, who we will call XYZ Sailor Moon for obvious reasons, is looking at Serene with a serious tone on her face.

 

XYZ Sailor Moon asks, with a serious tone, “Where is she? You came from their world, so, you know where she is! Where is she?”

 

Davis asks, “What bee got in her tiara?”

 

Darien says, “I have an idea.” XYZ Sailor Moon leaps over to Serene and grabs her by collar.

 

XYZ Sailor Moon yells out, strongly, “Where is she?! Where is my sister?!”

 

Serene responds, “I don’t know. All I know is that Sailor Celestial of your world is somewhere in mine, but that’s about it.”

 

XYZ Sailor Moon yells out, with a serious expression, “I’m sorry to say that I don’t believe one word from your mouth! Your people invaded my world and ravaged it like no tomorrow in your mad quest! My people were peaceful and enjoying dueling where it brought smiles to everyone, but you took everything from us!”

 

Naruto then grabs XYZ Sailor Moon’s hands and he says, “Hey! She has nothing to do with it.”

 

XYZ Sailor Moon asks, seriously, “And how would you know?”

 

Naruto responds, “I can tell when people are lying.” Naruto thinks in his mind, “I’ve got to thank the fact that the negative emotion sensory power really comes in handy.”

 

Kurama tells Naruto, “And that’s thanks to my power gaki!”

 

Naruto responds, annoyed, “Yeah! Yeah! I know, Kurama!” XYZ Sailor Moon forces Naruto to let go of her while Suguha and the others go over to her, but just then Serena’s and Suguha’s crystal pendulums start to glow along with glows coming from XYZ Sailor Moon’s, Serena’s, Serene’s, and Suguha’s transformation broaches.

 

Yolei asks, “Now what?” Then the glow from said items becomes a blinding light that forces everyone to cover their eyes, but then the light fades away as quickly as it came, everyone opens their eyes to find XYZ Sailor Moon and Serene are gone!

 

Sora says, shocked, “They vanished!”

 

Leo asks, “What happened?”

 

Crow says, “That’s a good question.”

 

Raye asks, annoyed, “So now what do we do?”

 

Darien says, “Wait until we find them again.” As everyone looks on, they don’t seem to notice that some distance away, on another roof, Kuro and Serenity, the Synchro Dimension counterparts of Kazuto and Serena, are watching the whole thing.

 

July 28, 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim, Flosshilde

 

Back within ALO, we are in Flosshilde, the ice island of Svart Alfheim, our heroes and heroines, in their ALO avatars, are running around and looking around.

 

Yamato says, “Hopefully, today, we can enjoy exploring a little.”

 

Sam says, “We all hope so, Yamato.”

 

Mamoru asks Usagi, “Are you going to be okay?”

 

Usagi says, with a sigh, “Yes, Mamoru-kun. I’ve just got a lot of my mind.”

 

Kirito says, “I don’t blame you. These people have captured Sugu’s counterparts from the XYZ and Synchro Dimensions.”

 

Haruka says, “It also seem that they have the same powers that our Sailor Celestial have, so, it makes sense.”

 

Hana asks, “Is what they plan really possible?”

 

Setsuna says, “Remember, we are dealing with Etherion after all.”

 

Taichi says, “And most likely, they know that only Sailor Celestial has the ability to handle such power. Remember, we seen what happens when that power, even a small bit, goes out of control.”

 

Kendo says, “And with four Sailor Celestials with the same power to harness Etherion, it isn’t surprising that they are involved in something big.”

Leafa says, “But what they are doing is just insane! They could really damage the fabric of time and space!”

 

Dai tells Leafa, “That’s why they are madman, Leafa. They are a few cards short of a deck.” Dai asks, “However, no insult to Moon girl, but why do they want her and her counterparts? Is it because of her Silver Crystal?”

 

Setsuna says, “Maybe, but I also suspect that it has to do with the power of the Dimensional Dragons as well. Remember, her counterparts each has one Dimensional Dragon.”

 

Taichi says, “But Leafa and Naruto can harness them as well. It was Leafa that first summoned…”

 

Akari tells Taichi, “Big brother, please.”

 

Taichi says, looking at Leafa nervously, “Oops, sorry.”

 

Minako says, excitedly, “Come on, let’s forget about it! Let’s have fun!”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “Minako is right, everyone. We have increased security in our homes especially mine and Mamoru’s home where Usagi is staying. Let’s try to enjoy ourselves.”

Asuna says, with a nod, “Right, Kirito-kun.”

 

Silica says, nodding her head, “Okay, Kirito.” Soon enough, the group starts to explore the ice and snow filled land of Flosshilde of Svart Alfheim.

 

Miyako says, “This really stinks! We’re fairies! We have the ability to fly.”

 

Sam says, “I know, Miyako. However, with the attitude limit, we are kind of stuck on the ground.”

 

Lisbeth says, “I don’t get why they make a limit that’s so close to the ground.”

 

Mamoru says, “The challenge must be on how to extend the limit up.”

 

Izumi says, “It might have to do with that ruin that we saw yesterday.”

 

Sam says, “That’s a good theory, Izumi.”

 

Dai asks, “So, what do we do?”

 

Haruka says, “We explore the island, get the layout, and most likely, it will be in one of the dungeons that we could get to.”

 

Michiru says, with a smile, “They would make it difficult, but not impossible to get to.”

 

Miyako says, sarcastically, “That’s comforting.”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “Anyway, I think that Haruka has a good idea. I believe that we should split into multiple teams so we can explore faster.”

 

Asuna says, “Good idea, Kirito-kun.”

 

Setsuna says, “When we are done, we should create maps from our mapping data detailing what we had found.”

 

Tomoe says, “I agree, Setsuna-mama.”

 

Silica asks Leafa, “Leafa, is your arm going to be okay?” Leafa sighs as she displays her right hand and arm which has become pitch black in color.

 

Leafa says, with a weak smile, “I’m okay, Silica. It’s strange. It doesn’t feel weird when I’m in here.”

 

Mamoru says, “Well, I am concerned since it is not only this way in here, but it is also in reality when you are Celestial.”

 

Hino says, “Not to mention the numbness that you are feeling.”

 

Kirito tells Leafa, “If your hand and arm starts to feel strange, say something right away, Sugu.”

 

Leafa responds, nervously, “Okay! Okay! I will!”

 

Yuuki says, “I was pretty freaked out when I saw Leafa coming in with her right arm pitch black like that.”

 

Leafa says, with a smile, “I’ll be okay, Yuuki.”

 

Usagi and Kirito think in their minds at the same time, “I really hope so.” Soon enough, our heroes and heroines split up into multiple teams and explore the whole of Flosshilde in which they make sure to get every single detail while fighting monsters along the way to get good idea of their strengths and weaknesses. After a good amount of time, they reassemble back together at the teleport gate.

 

Lisbeth says, with a smile, “Mmm, I got some materials for my smithy.”

 

Akari says, “Same here, Lisbeth.”

 

Miyako says, “Akari, I think that you are the only Undine with expert blacksmithing skills that can rival a Leprechaun.”

 

Takashi says, with a smile, “Well, it isn’t surprising since she has over two years of experience and then some.”

 

Akari says, with a smile, “However, Liz is just a wonder worker herself.”

 

Lisbeth says, “Well, I get double the work done with a great partner like you.”

 

Asuna thinks in her mind, with a sly smile, “Liz is glad that Akari is working with her and not against her. She wanted to make sure that she doesn’t have competition, so, she made sure that Akari was her partner like it was back in SAO.”

 

Makoto says, with a smile, “Anyway, I think that was a full day of exploring.”

 

Usagi says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Yuuki says, excitedly, “That was really fun!”

 

Minako says, with an excited smile, “You know it, Yuuki!”

 

Dai says, with a grin, “No joke!”

 

Sam says, with a smile, “It is a shame that it has to end, but there is always tomorrow.”

 

Taichi says, with a nod, “Yeah, let’s head back.” The others nod their heads in agreement and they teleport away back to Alne via the teleportation gate.

 

July 28, 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim, Alne

 

Back in the main town/city of Svart Alfheim, Alne, our heroes and heroines are assembled together in the center of town as they prepare to stop playing ALO and log out for the day.

 

Minako says, with a smile, “Man, I had a blast!”

 

Hino says, “For once, we can agree on something Miyako.”


Leafa says, “That was really fun! We got in a lot of adventuring!” After Leafa checks her ‘in-board’ clock, Leafa says, “Yikes! It’s getting late! I think that we are going to need to log out soon.”

 

Agil says, with a nod, “No kidding. Let’s meet up again tomorrow.”

 

Kirito says, “I agree. Let’s call it a day. Good work everyone.” One by one, the others start to log out, but before Leafa could log out, something in the corner of her eye catches her attention and she heads off.

 

Usagi asks, seeing this, “Where are you going?”

 

Leafa says, with a smile, “I’m going to check something out before I log out. Tell big brother I’ll meet him at home.”

 

As Leafa races off, Kirito says, with a sigh, “She knows that I’m still here.”

 

Usagi asks, “And what are you still doing here Kirito?”

 

Kirito responds, with a smirk, “Same as you, Usagi.”

 

Usagi tells Kirito, “Mamoru-kun already understands and in fact, he is encouraging it.”

 

Kirito says, “Then let’s go together, Usagi. Maybe we’ll find some new equipment.”

 

Usagi says, looking at her swords, “I doubt that I’ll find anything that matches these.”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “Maybe.” Usagi and Kirito head off while we join Leafa looking around an alleyway.

 

Leafa says, scratching her head, “Maybe it was my imagination.” She then senses something and twists around with her hand instinctively going for her sword.

 

Just then a male voice says, “Whoa! Whoa! Hey, hold it!” Leafa’s eyes then widen to see three new players before her.

 

The first one is a male Cait Sith with spiky blond hair with same colored large cat-like ears coming out of his scalp, blue slit-like eyes, he has three whisker marks coming out of his cheeks, and dark orange and black shinobi style outfit.

 

The second one is a female Undine with short blue hair, pink colored eyes, and she is wearing an outfit similar to Asuna’s current outfit expect that it is pink where it is white on Asuna’s outfit.

 

The final one is a female Cait Sith has long Egyptian Blue hair, matching colored cat-like ears coming out of her scalp, lovely lavender eyes, and wearing an outfit similar to Leafa’s outfit expect it is blue where it is green on Leafa’s outfit.

 

The female Undine says, with a sigh and a familiar female voice, “You know that you can’t be hurt in town like this.”

 

The male Cait Sith responds, in a familiar male voice, “Oh, yeah.”

 

Leafa asks, shocked, “Wait! Naruto?”

 

The male Cait Sith replies, with a familiar foxy grin, “That’s right, but I’m called Menma here!”

 

The female Undine says, with a sigh, “Personally, I think that you should have gone with something more original than the name of your counterpart from that ‘illusion world’ from that movie.”

 

The female Cait Sith says, in a familiar female voice, “Sakura…I mean Cherry, I think that it is a good name.”

 

Leafa asks the female Cait Sith, “You’re Hinata?”

 

The female Cait Sith says, with a nod, “Yes, but I’m called Hina here.”

 

The female Undine, revealed to be the ALO avatar of one Sakura Haruno, says, with a sigh, “That’s pretty low key.”

 

The male Cait Sith says, with a grin, “I think that it is cute and we’re famous anime and manga characters here!”

 

The female Cait Sith, revealed to be the ALO avatar of one Hinata Hyuga, blushes and Leafa asks, “What are you doing here?”

 

The male Cait Sith, revealed to be the ALO avatar of one Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, responds, “Hey, you think that after giving us that chance to experience this that we aren’t going to get our own, huh? And don’t worry, dad and mom are keeping an eye on us!”

 

The female Undine, Cherry, says, with a smile, “We had gotten our Amuspheres and copies some time ago. It feels kind of weird not able to use chakra and learning how to fly was a real challenge, but we managed to adapt.”

 

The male Cait Sith, Menma, says, with foxy grin, “It wasn’t that hard!”

 

Cherry responds, with a smirk, “After you got the hang of it after slamming into everything with the training stick.” Menma rubs his head and Leafa can’t help to scratch her scalp at this situation. On the meanwhile, with Usagi and Kirito are going through the streets when they hear a commotion from some distance away.

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, “What’s going on over there?” Just then Kirito and Usagi hear footsteps and turn only to run into none other than the female Pooka leader of Shamrock and famous net idol of ALO, Seven, run into them.

 

Seven says, nervously, “Um…Hide me!”

 

Kirito and Usagi say in unison, surprised, “Huh?”

 

Seven says, “Just shut up and do it! I’ll hide here behind you!” Soon after, Seven then runs over to a barrel and leaps into it in which Kirito and Usagi look at each other in confusion.

 

Just then a male voice shouts out, “You there! Did a little girl come running here a little while ago?” Kirito and Usagi then look to see the opposing form of Seven’s right hand man, Sumeragi, in front of them.

 

Kirito gives a nervous look and Usagi responds, sounding calm, “You mean a young Pooka girl with a feather in her cap and having long silver hair?” Usagi then points in a direction away from them and she says, plainly, “She went that away.”

 

Sumeragi stares at them and he says, plainly, “Understood.”

 

Sumeragi walks away and when he is gone, Kirito asks, “Is that good?”

 

Seven pops out of the barrel and she says, with a smile, “Yeah, thanks!”

 

Kirito says, “That was Sumeragi and that means that you are…”

 

Seven replies, “Thank you for helping me back there. I’m Seven, Shamrock’s guild master.”

 

Usagi asks, confused, “Why are you running away from your own people?”

 

Seven says, with a sigh, “It is a long story.” Seven tells them, “Anyway, thank you for your help.”

 

Usagi responds, “No problem. I’m Usagi.”

 

Seven asks, “Usagi? Wait! You don’t mean one of the ‘Great Nymphs of ALO’?”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “Yes. I’m one of her friends, Kirito.”

 

Seven says, “Nice to meet you.” Seven tells Usagi, “It is nice to meet you, Usagi-dono. The Great Nymphs are known and respected by a lot of players in ALO especially the veterans. The first eight have been here since the start of ALO and they have become close to legendary if they aren’t already. You must be really strong to have become one of them.”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “You can say that.”

 

Kirito asks Seven, “I thought that Shamrock were kind of like your assistants, Seven-san. Why are you running away from them?”

 

Seven says, “Even the adorable Seven wants to be alone and relax, Kirito-san.”

 

Usagi says, “I wouldn’t be surprised since working as a scientist and a singer must be exhausting.”

 

Seven says, “It is a lot of work, but not contrary. In fact, my activities as an idol are part of my research. I was well aware of how much attention that the media and fans would have on me if I stood in the spotlight. I was actually counting on it. I wanted to be, how do you say, a…what you call ‘media darling’?”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “It seems you have your idol work really thought out.”

 

Seven says, “Doing scientific research takes much money and time and I’m glad to have a sponsor to help me, so, I don’t have to worry about money for the time being. I never know when it will run out, so I’m putting on the idol act now so I can bolster my finances. If you know how to work it, you can make a killing.”

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, “I don’t know how Mina will feel about that.”

 

They hear voices and Seven says, “They really know when to give up. I’m logging out. This is getting real tiring.” Seven tells Usagi and Kirito, “It was nice to meet you, Usagi-dono. I hope to see you and your friend, Kirito-san, again.” Seven then logs out in front of them and after a few moments, Usagi and Kirito also do the same.

 

July 28, 2025, Tokyo

 

In the rooftops of Tokyo, a figure dressed in similar cloaks that those that were worn by the infamous Laughing Coffin, the murder guild of SAO, is looking down upon the city.

 

The figure says, in a voice that sounds like multiple voices, “We will find you and make you pay…Kirito.”

 

July 29, 2025, Tokyo, Kirigaya household

 

The following day, we find Kazuto and Suguha talking about what happened yesterday with Suguha revealing something that shocks Kazuto.

 

Kazuto asks, stunned, “Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata have their own Amuspheres and ALO accounts?!”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “Yep. I was surprised by it too.”

 

Kazuto says, “We are having a lot of surprises these days.”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon come over and Agumon says, “That was a great meal, boss!”

 

Lunamon says, with a smile, “I’ve always missed your meals.”

 

Suguha says, with a smile, “It was my pleasure.”

 

Kazuto tells Suguha, “It seems like you are close to your Digimon friends, Sugu.”

 

Suguha says, with a weak smile, “Yeah, you could say that.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Sugu, what happened after I got trapped in SAO and before you started playing ALO?” Just then both Kazuto and Suguha ‘sense’ something and they leap aside after an arrow crashes through their see-through sliding door and implant itself in the nearby wall. Suguha whips out her broach and Kazuto asks, “Are you all right, Sugu?”

 

Suguha responds, “I’m fine, Kazuto!” The two of them rush outside and start to look where the arrow had come from in which they can’t find anything or anyone.

 

Kazuto says, “Whoever fired at us, I don’t think that they were trying to hit us.”

 

Just then Lunamon’s voice shouts out, “Suguha!” Kazuto and Suguha look to see Lunamon and Agumon (Tamer) rushing out with a note and pictures in Lunamon’s paws/hands. Kazuto and Suguha take the note and pictures and they gasp to see a fearful Rika and Keiko in them.

 

Suguha says, shocked, “Rika! Keiko!”

 

Kazuto looks at the note, his eyes widen, his hands start to shake, and he says, “Sugu, contact the others! Hurry!” Suguha looks at Kazuto, sees his eyes narrow dangerously, and nods as she quickly moves to get her sailor communicator to contact the others and inform them of the situation while Kazuto violently rips up the letter with a sneer forming on his lips.

 

July 29, 2025, Tokyo, Chiyoda Hospital

 

Within the parking lot of Chiyoda Hospital where Kazuto and Suguha stayed during their times in SAO, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial and Kazuto, with a Neo Domino City Duel Disk that has a dueling deck inside, in which they are looking around.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Nasty around here, big brother.”

 

Kazuto says, “I can tell. I can just feel the killer intent from all around here.”

 

Just then a familiar female voice shouts out, “You got that right.” Everyone then looks to see Valkyrie Sailor Star, Eternal Sailor Orion, Kotone, Tuxedo Mask, Valkyrie Sailor Moon and the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, including Nebula and Neo Moon, and our Digidestined and their Digimon partners assembled together.

 

Kazuto asks Kotone, “What are you doing here?”

 

Kotone says, “Liz and Silica…I mean Rika and Keiko are my friends too.”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “Okay, but stay with Asuna and Shion…Oops, I mean…”

 

Sailor Orion says, “Don’t worry about it.”

 

Sailor Star says, “We’ll keep Kotone-chan safe, Kirito-kun.” Sailor Star says, her eyes narrowing with a serious expression, “Just win.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “I will, Asuna.”

 

Soon after, a sinister fog rolls in and Sailor Uranus says, annoyed, “How typical.” Soon after, the mysterious cloaked figure, wearing the hooded cloak of Laughing Coffin, walks out from the shadows.

 

Sailor Mars thinks in her mind, “This…guy…his aura…”

  ;

Sailor Star shouts out, angrily, “Where are Rika and Keiko?!”

 

The hooded figure responds, in his voice that sounds like multiple voices, “Keep your panties, Miss Flash. They are right here.” He snaps his fingers in which they see Rika and Keiko tied up.

 

Sailor Moon says, shocked, “Keiko! Rika!”

 

Sailor Moon glares at the hooded figure and he says, in a taunting tone, “We wouldn’t even think about little miss Valkyrie unless you want them to join those who you failed to save.”

 

There are looks of surprise and Kazuto says, “You know who she is.”

 

The hooded figure responds, “Who doesn’t? However, we got the specifics from yours and hers precious little friends.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, seriously, “Who are you?”

 

The hooded figure replies, “The name is Ermac.”

 

Davis says, “Dude, you are so ripping off Mortal Kombat.”

 

Yolei asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Ken responds, “Mortal Kombat. A very popular fighting game. Ermac is a warrior created by multiple souls coming together and created by dark magic.”

 

Sailor Mars says, “That’s what I’m sensing!” Everyone looks at Sailor Mars and she says, seriously, “He didn’t take that name just to rip off Mortal Kombat. He took that name is because he is exactly like that character! He is a fusion of multiple souls!”

 

There are gasps of shock and the hooded figure, Ermac, responds, in his voice of multiple voices, “That’s correct. We are a being created from so many souls and not just any souls.” Ermac points to Sailor Moon and he says, “Souls who’s lives that your uncle has destroyed White Valkyrie!”

 

There are gasps of shock and Sailor Star asks, stunned, “Does that mean…?”

 

Kazuto says, “He was created from those souls that died in SAO.”

 

Ermac responds, “Oh, not just any souls, Kirito. Don’t you recognize us Kirito? How about now?” Ermac removes his mask and Kazuto and Sailor Moon gasp to see the face Keita, the leader of the Moonlit Black Cats, in front of them.

 

Kazuto asks, shocked, “Keita?”

 

Kotone asks, “You know him Kazuto?”

 

Sailor Celestial feels a pang in her heart and she thinks in her mind, surprised, “Sachi?”

 

Ermac, with Keita’s face, says, in Keita’s voice, “You didn’t tell your little girlfriend about us, Kirito? Not surprising since we are the source of your shame! When you let us die!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “That’s not true!”

 

Ermac roars out, “Shut up, bitch! You are just as guilty for us in our state as he is! Maybe we should remind you!” Soon after, Ermac’s face starts to ‘morph’ into the other faces of the Moonlit Black Cats, minus Sachi, Kobatz, and others until it goes to Kuradeel’s face.

 

Rika says, annoyed, “Gross.”

 

Ermac, now having Kuradeel’s face, says, in Kuradeel’s voice, “How do you like us now, Mister Black Swordsman? Remember us? This face is other of ones added to your tally!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Last time that I checked, you and the others that are a part of you were trapped in undead bodies.”

 

Ermac’s face shifts back into Keita’s face and he says, in Keita’s voice, “Yeah! Left to rot! Not living and not completely dead! Our souls languished in those undead forms that Kayaba left us in, but then a great power fused us together as one and now, we are here for well-deserved vengeance!”

 

Kazuto yells out, “You want revenge? Fine! But leave Rika and Keiko out of this! Your fight is with me!”

 

Ermac responds, with an evil sly tone, “Oh no, you worthless beater! As you failed us by letting us die, we are going to make you suffer making sure that you fail them too!” Ermac then snaps his fingers and the whole area transforms into the same dungeon area where the Moonlit Black Cats, minus Keita, died.

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, nervously, “No! Not here again!”

 

Sailor Celestial gives a shiver and Valkyrie Sailor Venus asks, “Are you okay?”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, “Pain…Fear…I think…No, this is where Sachi-san died. I can feel her fear and pain.” Just then Rika and Keiko scream and everyone gasps to see the two of them being surrounded by golems and dwarf like monsters, the same ones from SAO that caused the death of the majority of the Moonlit Black Cats.

 

Sailor Star yells out, “No!”

 

Ermac says, with an evil smile, “Yes, when we win, Kirito will see them died before he joins the great beyond! And don’t try anything! One wrong move and they are gone!”

 

Kazuto says, angrily, “You…!!”

 

Ermac says, displaying a Dark Signer type duel disk with a dueling deck inside, “Shall we? This is going to be your final battle ‘Black Swordsman’.”

 

Kazuto shouts out, strongly, “I don’t know what you are or who you are, but you aren’t Keita or the rest of the Black Cats! You may have their souls, but nothing of them lives inside of you!”

 

Ermac responds, “That would be your fault, you worthless beater! You lied to us and failed us! This is just what you deserve!”

 

Kazuto says, “Even if that’s true, Rika and Keiko have nothing to do with me! They are completely innocent and you are just a fiend as terrible as Kayaba himself!” Ermac, still using Keita’s face, sneers as he and Kazuto activate their duel disks, their decks are shuffled, and both duel disks display 4000 life-points for each duelist as they draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Duel!” Ermac and Kazuto say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Kazuto: 4000

Ermac: 4000

 

Ermac says, drawing a card, “We’ll go first!” Ermac says, putting one card onto his duel disk, “I place a monster face-down.” Ermac says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “And I end with two cards face-down.”

 

Kazuto says, drawing a card, “It’s that it? My turn!”

 

Sailor Star thinks in her mind, concerned, “Be careful Kirito-kun.”

 

Kazuto says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Since you have a monster on your field, I play my Vice Dragon!” Soon after, Vice Dragon (2000/2400-1000/1200) then appears on the field in attack mode and Kazuto says, putting one more card on his duel disk, “It may have its power cut in half, but it won’t matter with Phantom King Hydride!” Phantom King Hydride (1500/300) then appears on the field in attack mode and Kazuto says, “And now, I tune my King with Vice Dragon!” Phantom King Hydride turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Vice Dragon, making it become transparent, and causing a column of light to appear on the field. Kazuto then says, “Rend the obsidian darkness, scorch heaven and earth! Isolated absolute king! Synchro Summon!” Kazuto then puts a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk and he yells out, “Blaze through to victory: Hot Red Dragon Archfiend!” Out of the light, Hot Red Dragon Archfiend (3000/2000) appears on the field in attack mode and Kazuto yells out, “Attack his face-down monster with Absolute Power Blaze!” Hot Red Dragon Archfiend unleashes an inferno on the face-down card which is revealed to be Needle Worm (750/500) in defense mode before it is vaporized.

 

Ermac says, with an evil smile, “Stupid move. We’re surprised that a beater like you would rush so recklessly! Anyway, you lose the top five cards from your deck!”

 

Kazuto says, discarding the top five cards to his disk’s graveyard slot, “I know.” Kazuto says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “However, now, I play my Spell Sanctuary card! Now, both of us must choose a spell card from our decks and add them to our hand and as long as this card remains on the field, all face-down spell cards on the field are treated as Quick-Play spell cards!” A card comes out of both Kazuto’s and Ermac’s deck and they add them to their hands. Kazuto says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “And now, I end my turn with two cards face-down.”

 

Ermac says, drawing a card, “Is that all? We’re offended, Kirito! We thought that you would do better! Let us force it out of you!” Ermac says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I activate my Call of the Haunted trap card!” Ermac’s face-down card is revealed to be the Call of the Haunted continuous trap card and he says, “And now, we use it to revive our Worm!” Needle Worm (750/500) returns to the field in attack mode and Ermac says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Next, we play Ghost Charon, the Underworld Boatman in attack mode!” Ghost Charon, the Underworld Boatman (500/0), a ghoulish monster on a wooden boat, comes to the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Uranus says, plainly, “That’s a Tuner.”

 

Ermac says, with an evil sly smile, “And now, I tune our Ghost Charon with our Needle Worm!” Ghost Charon turns into two stars that turn into two rings that surround Needle Worm, making it become transparent, but then dark energy comes from it, and a column of light sparking dark energy appears on the field in which Ermac says, while going for a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck, “When the shadows are devoured by even darker shadows, the curtain pulls back to reveal a world without light! Synchro Summon!” Ermac puts the Synchro Monster card on her deck and he yells out, “Come from the shadows, Dark Diviner!” Out of the column, Dark Diviner (2000/1000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “Is that it?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a very serious tone, “Don’t underestimate that monster.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “Pluto-mama?”

 

Ermac says, with an evil smile, “Dark Diviner, attack Hot Red Dragon Archfiend!”

 

Kazuto asks, stunned, “What?”

 

Ermac responds, “Confused? Let us explain. When Dark Diviner attacks, he lowers the attack of your monster equal to his power and by the way…Our monster can’t be destroyed in battle!” Dark Diviner charges in causing Hot Red Dragon Archfiend to go from 3000/2000 to 2000/2000 as Dark Diviner plans to take its head.

 

Kazuto says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I activate my Mist Body equip spell!” Kazuto’s face-down card is revealed to be the Mist Body equip spell and Kazuto says, “Thanks to this card, my Hot Red Dragon Archfiend can’t be destroyed in battle!” Dark Divine cleaves Hot Red Dragon Archfiend in half, but it then reforms like mist back to normal.

 

Ermac says, with a scoff, “We’ll end our turn for the moment.” With the end of Ermac’s turn, Hot Red Dragon Archfiend’s stats return to normal.

 

Kazuto says, drawing a card, “It’s my move!” Kazuto says, “And now, I activate my Hot Red Dragon Archfiend’s ability and use it to destroy every other monster on the field!”

 

As Hot Red Dragon Archfiend unleashes a wave of flames, Ermac says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “We don’t think so, Kirito! We activate our Immortal Protoplasm trap card!” Ermac’s other face-down card is revealed to be a continuous trap card with a picture of King of Ghosts getting enhanced by ‘dark spirits’ and Ermac says, “Thanks to this card, equipped to our Diviner, he can’t be destroyed by card effects!” A powerful dark shield protects Dark Diviner from Hot Red Dragon Archfiend’s flames and Ermac says, with an evil smile, “And we don’t take damage from any battle involved with our Diviner!”

 

Yolei says, “That means that Kazuto’s Red Dragon Archfiend is powerless!”

 

Davis says, “That’s a big ‘no duh’, Yolei!”

 

Ermac draws a card and he says, “Our turn!” Ermac gains a sinister smirk as he looks at the card and Ermac says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I equip our Dark Diviner with our Cloaking Device! Since you have a monster that’s stronger than our Diviner and of a higher level too, this card can allow our Diviner to by-pass them and attack you directly!” Dark Diviner vanishes from field and appears behind Kazuto.

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, stunned, “Big brother, watch out!”

 

Ermac yells out, evilly, “Attack now!” Kazuto screams out in pain as a dark lightning attack slams into him causing him to lose 2000 life-points.

 

Sailor Star says, horrified, “Kirito-kun!”

 

Rika yells out, horrified, “No!”

 

Keiko shouts out, horrified, “Kirito…Kazuto!” When the attack ends, Kazuto, his form smoking, stumbles forward and he stays on his feet while golems and dwarfs move their weapons closer to Rika and Keiko.

 

Ermac says, “How does it feel Kirito? This is the price of failure!”

 

Kazuto says, “Leave them…out of this…”

 

Ermac yells out, “And if we refuse? What’s a worthless beater like you going to do about it?” Ermac says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “We end my turn with a face-down.”

 

Current Score:

Kazuto: 2000

Ermac: 4000

 

Kazuto says, drawing a card, “I don’t know what you are, but you aren’t Keita! You aren’t any of the Moonlit Black Cats! They are nothing like you, Ermac! I’m going save Rika and Keiko and I’m going to stop you!”

 

Ermac responds, “Bold words, beater!”

 

Kazuto says, with a serious tone, “Yeah, I’m beater…One that’s going to beat fiends at the level of Kayaba down to the ground! My turn!” Kazuto then gets a ‘feeling’ from his duel disk and he sees images of three monsters in his hand and Kazuto says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I play Mirror Resonator!” Soon after, Mirror Resonator (0/0) appears on the field in attack mode and Kazuto shouts out, strongly, “I tune my Mirror Resonator with my Hot Red Dragon Archfiend!” Mirror Resonator turns into one star that turns into one ring that surrounds Hot Red Dragon Archfiend making it become transparent and when a column of light appears on the field, a beam of light comes from Kazuto’s Extra Deck that slams onto his duel disk causing a new Synchro Monster card to appear on it. Kazuto yells out, “Isolated king, burn through the pit of shadows and render a scar through all! Synchro Summon!” The column of light gets engulfed in flames and Kazuto shouts out, “Blaze through Hot Red Dragon Archfiend ABYSS!” Out of the flames, Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss (3200/2500), a darker version of Hot Red Dragon Archfiend with a ‘face’ in its chest like Dark End Dragon, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Everyone in shocked and Matt says, stunned, “No way!”

 

Palmon says, “Scary.”

 

Mimi says, with a nod, “No kidding.”


Sailor Saturn asks, “What’s going on?”

 

Davis says, “I think that Kazuto just upgraded his dragon, big time.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “You are correct. Like Shooting Star Dragon is an evolved form of Stardust Dragon, Kazuto has ‘evolved’ his Duel Dragon.”

 

Kazuto says, “Abyss’ ability activates and I can negated the effects until the end of this turn! I choose your Immortal Protoplasm trap card!” Ermac gasps as an energy field around Dark Diviner vanishes and Kazuto yells out, “Which means that you are vulnerable! Abyss, attack with Crimson Shadow Blaze!” Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss unleashes a powerful stream of flames from its chest that slam into Dark Diviner in which Ermac growls as he gets licked by the flames as he loses 1200 life-points, but Dark Diviner remains on the field due to its ability.

 

Ermac says, “Ha! You should have targeted our Dark Diviner and next turn…”

 

Kazuto says, with a deadly glare, “There is no next turn! This ends right now!” There are looks of surprise and Kazuto yells out, “Abyss’ ability activates! When he inflicts damage on my opponent, I can play one Tuner monsters from my graveyard in defense mode! I choose Mirror Resonator!” Just then Mirror Resonator (0/0) returns to the field in defense mode.

 

Ermac says, “It won’t help you!”

 

Kazuto says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “My Urgent Tuning might!” Kazuto’s other face-down is revealed to be the Urgent Tuning trap card and Kazuto says, “Thanks to this trap card, I can Synchro Summon during the Battle Phase!”

 

There are gasps and Sailor Orion asks, amazed, “He is going to ‘evolve’ his dragon even more?!”

 

Kazuto yells out, “I tune my Mirror Resonator with Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss!” Mirror Resonator turns into a single star that turns into a single ring that surrounds Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss, making it become transparent, and creating another column of light on the field as another beam of light comes from Kazuto’s Extra Deck forming into a new Synchro Monster card when it slams onto his duel disk. As the column of light turns into dark violet flames, Kazuto yells out, “Isolated dragon king unleash the flames of wrath and become the nightmare of existence! Synchro Summon!” A figure bursts out of the flames and Kazuto roars out, “Awaken now, Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Bane!” The figure is then revealed to be Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Bane (3500/3000), a black and dark violet version of Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss, in attack mode.

 

Sailor Venus says, “Two Synchro Summons in one turn! Oh, man! That’s incredible!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Kazuto just awoke a great power…But it may be a dangerous power at that.”

 

Plenty of the others look at Sailor Uranus and Sailor Saturn asks, “Dangerous power?”

 

Kazuto shouts out, “Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Bane, attack Dark Diviner now!” Bane then unleashes a powerful dark violet flame attack on Dark Diviner, which surprises due to its ability, but Ermac yelps out as the flames hit him costing 1500 more life-points. Kazuto says, “Bane’s ability now activates! Since I inflicted damage on you, Bane can now bring out a Tuner monsters from my graveyard and one from my deck!” A card comes out from Kazuto’s deck while another comes out of his graveyard in which he puts them on his duel disk and Kazuto says, “And I choose Mirror Resonator and Synkron Resonator!” Mirror Resonator (0/0) and Synkron Resonator (100/100) then appears on the field in attack mode and Kazuto says, “And now, I activate Bane’s other ability! By releasing one monster, I can revive one Red Dragon Archfiend from my graveyard! I release Bane to revive the original Red Dragon Archfiend in attack mode!” Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Bane turns into dark flames that reform into the original Hot Red Dragon Archfiend (3000/2000) in attack mode.

 

Ermac says, with a sneer, “It won’t be enough to end us!”

 

A powerful aura surrounds Kazuto and he says, with a deadly serious tone, “I said that this duel is over and I meant it, Ermac! To this very day, I can never forgive myself for letting my own fear control me and that fear cost the lives of Moonlit Black Cats! In my nightmares, I keep seeing them dying again and again and I swore to never let that happen again! I will save Rika and Keiko and I will stop you, Ermac! I will not let them pay the price of my mistake and I will give you souls final peace! I activate the effect of the monster that you sent to my graveyard: Level Pumper!” Soon after, Level Pumper (750/1000), a muscle man monster with stars on his body, comes out of Kazuto’s graveyard slot and he says, “By removing this monster from my graveyard, I can grant one monster an increase in level by two and I choose Mirror Resonator turning it into a level three monster!” Kazuto then displays Trap Rigger (250/500), a monster that looks like to alien known as Jury Rig from the Ben 10 cartoon series, and he says, “Now, I activate Trap Rigger’s special ability! By discarding him to the graveyard, I can reactivate one trap card in my grave and I choose Urgent Tuning!”

 

There are gasps and Sailor Jupiter says, “Here we go!” However, the golden crescent moon sigil appears on Kazuto’s forehead and his outfit transforms into his clothing as he wore as Kirito in SAO with a pair of matching swords on his back as a powerful aura surrounds him.

 

Sailor Star asks, shocked, “Kirito-kun?”

 

Rika says, stunned, “No way!”

 

Kazuto yells out, “I Double Tune Mirror Resonator and Synkron Resonator with Hot Red Dragon Archfiend!”

 

There are gasps and Sailor Mars says, shocked, “You have got to be kidding me!” Mirror Resonator turns into three rings of flames while Synkron Resonator turns into one ring of flames that surround Hot Red Dragon Archfiend as it roars with power while a brand new Synchro Monster card appears on Kazuto’s duel disk and Kazuto yells out, “Witness the true power of the dragon king, awaken the powers of the Crimson and Chaos Dragons, and harness the power of Ragnarok itself! Synchro Summon!” As a column of powerful flames bursts from the ground, Kazuto shouts out, “It’s time to end this madness! Dragon of Chaos and Power: Hot Red Dragon Archfiend King Calamity!” Out of the flames, Hot Red Dragon Archfiend King Calamity (4000/3500), a dark red and grey wicked version of Hot Red Dragon Archfiend with flame spikes coming out of the grey armor and a pair of arms coming out of its dragon wings, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

July 29, 2025, Neo Domino City, Tops

 

Within the Tops district, our former Signers are assembled together in Leo’s and Luna’s former apartment home and Jack ‘senses’ something in which there is a glow coming from his pocket.

 

Everyone notices and Luna (H) says, “Jack, your pocket!” When everyone looks, Jack takes out his deck, the source of the glow, and he takes out his Red Dragon Archfiend (3000/2000) and Red Nova Dragon (3500/3000) Synchro Monster cards which are the source of the glow itself.

 

Crow asks, confused, “What’s going on with your cards?”

 

Yusei says, “Jack…”

 

Jack says, “Yeah, I know. A great power linked to my dragons has been awakened.”

 

Akiza asks, “A great power linked to Red Dragon Archfiend?”

 

Luna (H) asks, “Is it Naruto?”

 

Jack says, “It isn’t that ninja boy that’s supposed to be my successor. It is your ‘Black Swordsman’ friend.”

 

Leo asks, shocked, “Kirito…I mean Kazuto?!”

 

Crow asks, curiously, “How can you know?”

 

Jack responds, “Red Dragon Archfiend is linked to my very soul, Crow. I know.” Crow gives a confused look while Jack looks at his two cards in which he looks out into the distance.

 

July 29, 2025, Tokyo, Chiyoda Hospital

 

Back at the Chiyoda Hospital, everyone looks as the new mighty monster, Hot Red Dragon Archfiend King Calamity (4000/3500), stands behind Kazuto, who is now garbed in the same outfit that he wore in SAO as Kirito, with a glowing golden crescent moon sigil on his forehead.


Kazuto says, his voice deeper and stronger, “King Calamity’s ability negates all cards and card effects during the turn that it is Synchro Summoned and this ability can’t be negated!”

 

Ermac says, shocked, “No, you can’t!”

 

Kazuto yells out, “I can and I will! King Calamity, end this madness now! Finish Dark Diviner and Ermac with Crimson Calamity Inferno!” King Calamity unleashes a powerful beam-wave of flames that slams into Dark Diviner, vaporizing it, and Ermac yells out as he is slammed by the flames which costing him 2000 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Kazuto: 2000

Ermac: 0

 

The attack of King Calamity shakes the whole area and when the attack slams into Ermac, Dianamon appears seemly out of nowhere to destroy the monsters surrounding Rika and Keiko and quickly bring them over to the others.

 

Sailor Celestial tells Dianamon, “Good work, Dianamon.”

 

Dianamon responds, “No problem, partner.”

 

After Rika and Keiko are freed from their bindings, Sailor Star asks, “Are you okay?”

 

Rika says, with a plain and sarcastic tone, “Other than getting kidnapped and having our lives threatened again, yeah, we’re okay.”

 

With the end of the duel, the ‘projections’ vanish, but the flames don’t return to normal in which Sailor Mercury says, seeing something, “Look!” When the others look, Ermac, his face now hooded with only a pair of white sinister ‘eyes’ like those from a mask showing, and charging towards Kazuto.

 

Ermac yells out, enraged, “You will pay Kirito!” But Sailor Celestial gets in-between Ermac and Kazuto and he screams out, angrily, “Out of our way!” Ermac tries to punch Sailor Celestial out of the way, but Sailor Celestial easily catches the punch, however, she and Ermac yelp as Ermac gets a look into Sailor Celestial’s mind as their ‘spirits’ connect. Sailor Celestial releases Ermac’s hand and both of them stumble back.

 

Sailor Moon says, concerned, “Celestial!”

 

Ermac shakes his head, glares at Sailor Celestial, and he screams out, angrily, “You! You!!” He points at Sailor Celestial and he screams out, “You are the reason that he did this to us! All for the sake of your rotten powers! We were nothing, but pawns in his sick little game! He murdered all of us just to bring your powers to the world! And you could have made sure that he was never born! You could stop have stopped SAO before it even began! This…THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!” Ermac creates a shockwave that throws everyone back in which he then creates a sword and swings at Sailor Celestial’s head, but she dodges easily in which she ‘hears’ something in her mind. When Ermac tries to strike Sailor Celestial again, a familiar spear materializes in her hands and she blocks Ermac’s sword.

 

Ermac and Kazuto give looks of shock and Kazuto thinks, “That spear…

 

Just then Sachi’s voice booms, “Keita, please stop!” There are gasps of shock and when they look, Sailor Celestial’s helmet is down in which there are streams of tears coming from her eyes in which Sailor Celestial says in Sachi’s voice, “Keita, please don’t do this!”

 

There are surprised looks and Kotone says, “That’s not Suguha’s voice!”

 

Sailor Orion says, “No, it isn’t.”

 

Sailor Mars says, “It is the voice of one of the souls in Sailor Celestial!”

 

Ermac’s face changes into Keita’s face and he asks, in Keita’s voice, “Sachi?”

 

Sachi, through Sailor Celestial, responds, “Yes, Keita, it’s me. I’m here. I’m here inside of Kirito’s sister. What happened to us wasn’t her fault and it wasn’t Kirito’s fault either at least what happened to me!”

 

Ermac responds, “How can you say that? You died…!!”

 

Sachi responds, interrupting, “Because of my own fear! I didn’t tell you or the others this! I didn’t want to go out of the Town of Beginnings! I didn’t want to go out fighting monsters and such! But I didn’t want to hurt any of you by staying behind! I knew that by going out there with that kind of attitude I was going to die! Only those going out with attitudes that they are going to fight and survive are going to survive! I didn’t go out there with that attitude and without that attitude, I was going to die sooner or later and I know this! I didn’t have the attitude that the rest of you have! And because of that…Kirito had to suffer because of me! I had already know that Kirito’s level was higher and I didn’t know why, but I never questioned it. In SAO, where the only enemies aren’t just the AI monsters that Kayaba put out, information was your life-line, but it wasn’t the only reason! Don’t we, as people, want to find a place to belong to Keita? Kirito took the resentment of the retail players against the beta testers to ensure that all of us remain united and no mass murders happen in which he was forced to remain alone, but like any of us, he wanted companionship! He may have lied out of fear, but he truly cared about us…!”

 

Ermac roars out, angrily, “If he cared about us, then he would have kept his beater ass out of our business!”

 

Sachi yells out, “Keita, please! You have to listen…!!”

 

Ermac shouts out, angrily, “No, I don’t! You aren’t Sachi! So, stop using her voice bitch!” Ermac throws Sailor Celestial back, knocks Sachi’s spear out of her hands, and attacks Sailor Celestial, but she dodges the attack and grabs the wrist of the hand that contains the sword.

 

Sailor Celestial says, in her voice, “You piece of dirt.” Sailor Celestial glares with an intense dark glare and she yells out, strongly, “How dare you hurt her feelings?! She wants to help you and you shatter her heart! You piece of shit!” Sailor Celestial then bashes Ermac right in the face sending him flying through several trees in the yard of the hospital across the parking lot before he crashes with a mighty ‘thud’ sending dirt and rock right into the air.

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a smirk, “Nice cross.”

 

Sailor Neptune says, with a smile, “You would like it.” But just then there is an explosion and a twister of dark energy comes from where Ermac just landed.

 

Yolei asks, “What does it take?”

 

Kazuto draws the two swords from his back and Sailor Star asks, “Kirito-kun?”

 

Kazuto says, with a deadly serious tone, “I will never forgive you, Ermac! Now, leave and let Keita and the others rest in peace!” With a roar, Kazuto slams his swords into the ground and creates a massive energy wave that slams into Ermac and he screams out in agony as he is hit.

 

Ermac screams out, “YOU…YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO US…YOU AND YOUR WORTHLESS SISTERS…BOTH CELESTIAL AND SAILOR MOON…YOU WILL ALL PAY…!!!” Soon after, there is a massive explosion in which Sailor Saturn and Sailor Celestial create a shield to protect everyone as a massive cloud of dirt and smoke cover the area and when the smoke and dust dispel, they find a massive crater where Ermac was.

 

Rika says, stunned, “Holy cow!”

 

Kotone says, stunned, “Incredible.”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “I had a feeling that Kazuto had it in him.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, stunned, “What power…”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “How strong is Kazuto?”

 

Sailor Mars says, “Enough to take on a Valkyrie class Sailor Scout.”

 

Sailor Venus asks, stunned, “You’re kidding.”

 

Sailor Mars retorts, with a very serious expression, “Does this look I’m kidding Venus?” Soon after, Kazuto falls on a knee in which Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, and Sailor Star help him to his feet.

 

Sailor Star asks, “Are you okay, Kirito-kun?”

 

Kazuto says, warily, “A bit tired, but no worse for the wear.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “I doubt that Ermac is gone. He’ll be back for round two.”

 

Yolei says, sarcastically, “That’s good to know.”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks Sailor Moon, “Will you and Kazuto…?”

 

Sailor Moon responds, with a sigh, “To be honest, Tuxedo Mask…No. I will be in time, but not now.”

 

Sailor Celestial stomps the ground, causing a small crater to form around her foot due to power that she put behind it, and she says, strongly, “I’ve had enough of this!”

 

Sailor Celestial starts to walk away and Sailor Pluto asks, “Princess, where are you going?”

 

Sailor Celestial stops, doesn’t say a word for a minute, and she replies, “I’m going to the tomb of the Seven Amazon Queens of the Round.”

 

There are gasps and Sailor Pluto yells out, stunned, “Princess, you can’t be serious!”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, “I am beyond serious, Pluto! This madness and the ‘ghosts of SAO’ have haunted everyone, especially my family, long enough! All this…All that for this accursed power that I have and I can’t rely on it! In order to end this, I need my own strength…my own power! I can’t rely on other’s power anymore! If I want to protect others, I need my own power to do it! And if I can pass that test, I know that I would have achieved such strength to do it!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, strongly, “You can’t! You would commending yourself…!!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, strongly, “Like I’m not already stuck with a ‘terrible fate’ already Pluto!”

 

Rika asks, curiously, “Question from the peanut gallery? Like what are you talking about?”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a nod, “Good question.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “The Seven Amazon Queens of the Round were seven mighty maidens of incredible power. They held seven sacred living weapons that choose their wielders and it wasn’t the reason why they were so powerful. The weapons chosen these female warrior maidens was because they were powerful in their own right and they earned their power through blood, sweat, and tears. And these maidens weren’t all Sailor Scouts, but they were more than a match for any Sailor Scout. Even Sailor Galaxia and Eternal Sailor Moon would be hard pressed against their power.”

 

There are surprised looks and Matt says, “Whoa! They must be strong.”

 

Sailor Mercury asks, “Wait! You said they weren’t ALL Sailor Scouts?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “Yes. The first six weren’t Sailor Scouts at all and they were powerful, but the final Amazon Queen was a Sailor Scout. However, she wasn’t even at the level of the Inner Sailor Scouts of the Moon Kingdom…At first. But this Sailor Scout worked hard and earned great power in which the mightiest of the sacred weapons chose her to wield it and she was a mighty warrior. While all of these seven warrior maidens didn’t like each other, they respected each other greatly. At one time, an army of close to three hundred thousand face these warrior maidens in all-out battle to the death and only the warrior maidens survived.”

 

There are gasps and Tai says, “Whoa! No way!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “And this army were no ‘rookies’ or just people thrown together. They were trained and experienced combatants too.” Sailor Pluto says, “However, as mighty as they are, not even they could fight the passage of time and one day, they left for the great beyond in which their weapons were sealed in a sacred tomb. Only the weapons would chose a worthy successor and those that dare to go to take the trails…It is said that the training to even start the trails is beyond anything.”

 

Gatomon says, “Something tells me that these weapons are quite picky.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, glaring at Sailor Celestial, “However, whoever shall take up the weapons of these mighty maidens will be forever be bound to a destiny of conflict and battle that will never end until they find the battle that ends them.”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, “You said that the passage of time ‘defeated’ these ‘Amazon Queens’?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “I did. Even they knew that sooner or later, there would be a foe that would fall them. It is only a matter of time.” Sailor Pluto tells Sailor Celestial, “And that’s what shall be for you if you choose this!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, seriously, “I’ll take my chances.”

 

Matt yells out, “You can’t be serious!”

 

TK says, “I think…I know she is Matt.”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, seriously, “How many more Pluto? How many more lives must suffer because of this? How long must this ‘wraith from the past’ haunt everyone? How long before another ‘Sword Art Online’ happens again while we keep restrain ourselves?”

 

This strikes a ‘cord’ within Sailor Moon, her mind flows back from the start of her battles as Sailor Moon to the end of Sword Art Online, and she says, “Celestial…” When everyone looks at Sailor Moon, they are shocked to see a very serious and determined expression on her face and she tells her, “Take me with you to this tomb.”

 

There are gasps of shock and Sailor Mars yells out, stunned, “Meatball Head, you aren’t serious!”

 

Sailor Moon responds, seriously, “I am, Pyro! More serious about anything! What if stuff like what happened when Chaos possessed Galaxia happens again, but this time, you don’t came back? SAO taught that my battles as Sailor Moon were nothing, but a…a fairy tale! Everything being all right in the end is just a fantasy! It was dumb luck or something that no one was truly killed in our battles! We can’t expect to keep dying and coming back to life through some kind of miracle forever! That’s just stupid! And that’s saying something that I’m saying it! Everything keeps saying that I won this battle and that battle, but let’s accept the facts, those battles that I won from Beryl and Metallia through Chaos…It was never because of my power! It through all of you and not on my own…My own power anyway! If I lost any of you, I don’t know what I do. I can’t just rely on other people or some kind of ‘miraculous power’! I need my own strength…I need to earn my own power! I cannot and I will not let another tragedy like SAO happen again and I’m sick and tired of that legacy haunting everyone! I’ve just had it up to my meatball pigtails and enough is enough!”

 

Sailor Star thinks in her mind, concerned, “Serena-chan…”  

Sailor Moon tells Sailor Celestial, “Celestial, take me to that tomb.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “I can’t allow it!”

 

Sailor Moon responds, “Back off, Pluto!”

 

Sailor Moon and Sailor Pluto start to glare at each other and Sailor Neo Moon says, “Puu! Sailor Moon! Just stop!” Sailor Neo Moon tells Sailor Moon, “Come on, Sailor Moon! Please just calm down! You are angry! Mad! You are hurting inside! And yes, I can’t even begin to say that I understand what you and Auntie Celestial are going through, but if you let yourselves get pushed to the limit, you will go down into that dark abyss and you may never come out! Please…Sailor Moon…Sailor Celestial…” As tears start to flow, Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial look at each other and a hand touches Sailor Moon’s armored shoulder in which she looks up to see Tuxedo Mask with a look of concern of his features. Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial nod their heads and there is a collective sigh of relief from many in the group. Some distance away, Homura is watching through a pair of binoculars and she gains a smirk on her lips in which she disappears in classic ninja fashion.

 

July 29, 2025, Tokyo

 

Elsewhere within Tokyo, the Fusion Dimension’s Valkyrie Sailor Moon, who we will call Sailor Moon FD for short, is looking out into the distance when she senses something.

 

Sailor Moon FD says, “You found me quick.” Sailor Moon FD turns in that direction to see Minato, Kushina, and Ryu walking up to her.

 

Ryu asks, “I take it that you have gotten what you needed from your counterpart?”

 

Sailor Moon FD says, with a nod, “I have and she is strong.”

 

Minato says, “It shouldn’t be surprising.”

 

Sailor Moon FD says, with a sigh, “But she has so much darkness inside of her. I never thought that I would see a world where any version of ‘that man’ could cause more death and destruction ever again.” Sailor Moon FD says, with a solemn tone, “It doesn’t mean that she and I aren’t the same. I’ve done so many things…thing that I have regretted so much…”

 

Minato asks, “So, you fight for redemption?”

 

Sailor Moon FD responds, “I fight…to right the wrongs of my world and…hope that one day, we could have our own ‘Crystal Tokyo’.”

 

Kushina asks, “Do you have your own prince to have it with?”

 

Sailor Moon FD responds, “I did…once. He made me what I am today and he showed how truly evil the Professor is.”

 

Minato says, plainly, “I see. I’m sorry.”

 

Sailor Moon FD says, “I hope she doesn’t suffer what I lost.”

 

Ryu says, “You already said that she is strong.”

 

Sailor Moon FD asks, “Yeah, but is she strong enough?”

 

Ryu thinks in his mind, “That’s actually a valid question and one I don’t have an answer for.” Ryu then looks out into the city in the distance and can’t help to wonder what the future will bring, but some distance away, there is a female figure on the rooftops and when we get a better look, it is none other than Dark Suguha herself in which she smirks before she vanishes into some kind of ‘dark gateway’ making it as if she wasn’t there.

 

End of Chapter 23

 

And with that, we have come to the close of another chapter! Now, you didn’t think that Suguha was the only one between Kazuto and herself that’s going to have special powers in this story, were you? And did you think that the ‘revived’ SAO players were just going to ‘fade into the background’? I don’t think so! Anyway, we now have a better idea on the situation of between the ‘four dimensions’, don’t we? You are going to have to wait and see what develops everyone! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!