Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Star Fairy’s Blade ( Chapter 25 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Well, we have come to the next chapter and I can tell you now that there is going to be a ‘big twist’ in this chapter, folks! What is that? Well, you are going to have to read and find out! Personally, with what happened last chapter, I had many ideas on how Naruto gets Red Nova Dragon and since Kaguya was considered an ‘oni’ which is a type of Japanese demon, I thought that what I did was the best, but don’t think that Kaguya is gone for good! What do I mean? Sorry to say that’s all I’m going to say for now! Now, once again, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

As a legion of butterflies fly through the sky, Kirito, in both his SAO form and his ALO form, appears with Usagi, in both of her SAO forms and her ALO form, with her as Princess Serenity and Eternal Sailor Moon, and Leafa with her as Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is walking with Akari, in her ALO form, Sinon, in her ALO form, Miyako, in her ALO form, and Junpier, in her ALO form, in which they look to see that Akari and Sinon have the ‘shadows’ of Eternal Sailor Sun and Eternal Sailor Orion behind them while Asuna, Miyako, and Junpier have the forms of mysterious Sailor Scouts behind them.

 

Kirito, Eternal Sailor Moon, and Eternal Sailor Celestial are walking up to Naruto and Naruto is looking behind them in which the three of them turn to see Sailor Moon’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Serenity and Tsuki, and Kirito’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Kuro and Kata, along with Naruto’s counterpart from the Limited Tsukuyomi from ‘Road of Ninja’ giving them a wicked smirk along with various other figures covered in shadows covered under the shadows of the Dimensional Dragons: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, and a mysterious violet dragon.

 

The scene then changes to the Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Naruto’s ‘precious people’ from the Leaf Village, Team 5Ds, Asuna, Leafa, Silica, in her ALO form, Lisbeth, in her ALO form, Agil, in his ALO form, Klein, in his ALO form, Philia, in her ALO form, and Strea, in her ALO form, looking from the Moon Kingdom at SAO, ALO, and so many worlds as well as their people that it is beyond the imagination as the mysterious Queen’s Gate hangs over them all.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known and yet to meet.

 

Then Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial/Princess Selene appear with dark shadowy that look exactly behind them appear with the ‘Shadow Sailor Moon’ have sinister yellow eyes with the ‘Shadow Sailor Celestial’ having blood red eyes.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial and two others, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Eternal Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 25: Star Fairy’s Blade

 

July 31, 2025, Neo Domino City, Tops District

 

Within Neo Domino City’s Tops District, we are inside of our former Signers’ current place of residence where we find Yusei and his friends with Atem, Yugi, and their friends as they are with the Leaf Village ninja, Naruko, Fu, and Yugito as Atem looks at Naruto’s new Red Nova Dragon (3500/3000) Synchro Monster card.

 

Yugi asks Atem, “What do you think?”

 

Atem says, “The power that Naruto took from Kaguya is truly sealed in him and this card without any doubt and I doubt that it can ever get loose.”

 

Minato says, “I feel the same way. The seal is really strong.”

 

Ino asks, “Doesn’t that mean that Naruto just saved our world?”

 

Jiraiya responds, “From Kaguya anyway. While she may be finished and Shinju, after Naruto separated it from himself after he, his dragon, and the Crimson Dragon sent her essence into the afterlife, was sent back home, it doesn’t mean that our world is safe.”

 

Kakashi says, “Since Naruto has been chosen by other ‘great powers’, it means that the multiverse is ‘asking’ more of him and our world might be in the crosshairs of this ‘dimensional war’.”

 

Atem says, “There are those that may come after Kaguya’s power. I doubt that whoever gave that creature such technology would do it for his own benefit.”

 

Yusei says, “I’m willing to bet that they wanted Kaguya’s power.”

 

Jack says, “And that means that my successor is going to need to tread carefully and guard this card with his life.”

 

Naruto says, “No kidding, Jack-sensei! Believe it!”

 

Jack gives a sigh and he says, “Well, I’ve got to admit that there is more to you than manga says.”

 

Crow tells Naruto, with a grin, “That’s a rare time that Jack can give a compliment.”

 

Jack says, annoyed, “Very funny, Crow.”

 

After Naruto gets back his Red Nova Dragon (3500/3000) Synchro Monster card, Leo says, “It is amazing that Naruto has become such a powerful duelist!”

 

Sakura says, “Well, with our enhanced minds and bodies…”

 

Yusei says, with a smile, “I think that it is more than that. With Naruto, I think that he has the spirit of a true duelist.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Thanks, Yusei-san! I just really enjoy the game!”

 

Crow says, with a smirk, “That’s all that matters.”

 

Jack has a serious look and Yusei asks, “What’s the matter Jack?”

 

Jack says, “I was thinking about that kid. The one with that ‘Duel Dragon’ version of my Red Dragon.”

 

Leo asks, “You mean Kazuto?”

 

Jack says, “It’s about that dragon’s evolution.”

 

Crow says, with a smirk, “You just want to see how his Red Dragon Archfiend matches up with yours.”

 

Jack says, “Maybe. But I remember when my Red Dragon sensed the evolution of his other version by Leo’s and Luna’s friend from SAO.”

 

Yusei asks Jack, “What did Red Dragon tell you?”

 

Jack says, “There was a lot of intense emotion from when he summoned those dragons and something tells me that Ermac is going to be trouble.”

 

Crow says, plainly, “No kidding, Jack.”

 

Just then Leo and Luna (H) winch and Akiza asks them, “What’s wrong?”

 

Leo says, rubbing his right arm, “My right arm hurts.”

 

Luna (H) says, “Mine too.” Just then a glow comes from their pockets and they take out their dueling decks in which Leo looks at his Power Tool Dragon (2300/2500) and Life Stream Dragon (2900/2400) Synchro Monster cards and Luna (H) looks at her Ancient Fairy Dragon (2100/3000) Synchro Monster card.

 

Akiza says, “Your dragons…!!”

 

Tenten says, amazed, “They’re glowing!”

 

Lee says, amazed, “Incredible.”

 

Minato says, “Remember, they aren’t just game cards.”

 

Naruto asks, “Why are they doing that?”

 

Jack says, “They are sensing something up with Leo’s and Luna’s successors as Signers.”

 

Yusei says, “Namely Serena Tsukino and her younger brother, Sammy.”

 

Sakura says, “And I wouldn’t bet Naruto a year’s worth of ramen that it isn’t good since he would win.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Believe it!” Sakura glares at Naruto and the others can’t help to wonder what kind of danger that Moon Sailor Senshi and her younger Earth brother are in now.

 

July 31, 2025, Tokyo, Juuban District

 

Speaking of said people, Sammy is surrounded by a ring of dark flames and facing off against none other than Ermac, the entity created from the fusion of souls of those SAO victims that were revived through Orochimaru’s special Reanimation jutsu and were taken control of by a revived Kayaba, in his original Silver Millennium ‘form’ of Heathcliff, before he ‘vanished’ due to him get thrown into an unstable Queen’s Gate. Outside, Tuxedo Mask and the Sailor Scouts had the area surrounded.

 

Sailor Moon yells out, strongly, “Leave my brother alone! This is between you and me!”

 

Ermac responds, “We know wench! However, he is related to Kayaba by blood just like you and he is a former beta tester that managed to weasel his way out of getting trapped like us!”

 

Sammy shouts out, “Hey! I had an appointment! I was going to join in after I had gotten back!”

 

Ermac retorts, “Nice excuse!”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “You are just a coward, Ermac!”

 

Ermac yells out, angrily, “How dare you?!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “He dares because it is true, jerk!”

 

Ermac says, displaying his black Neo Domino City duel disk with dueling deck inside, “Just for that! This little brat will suffer even more!”

 

Sammy shouts out, “I’m not a little brat, you Mortal Kombat rip off!”

 

Ermac says, “Whatever! You and we are going to duel and you are going to lose to make sure that you wretch of a sister suffers!”

 

Sammy displays his own duel disk with a dueling deck inside and he says, “Remember, I’m a Signer just like Meatball Head and it isn’t for my good looks, jerk!” The two of them activate their duel disks, their decks are shuffled, and both of their duel disks display 4000 life-points for each duelist.

 

Sailor Moon shouts out, “Sammy, no! It’s too dangerous!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Like that freak is giving him a choice.”

 

“Duel!” Sammy and Ermac say in unison as they draw five cards from their decks and their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Sammy: 4000

Ermac: 4000

 

Ermac draws one card from his deck and he says, “We’ll be starting this duel off! We draw!” Ermac says, putting one card on his duel disk, “We start with Blizzard Lizard in defense mode!” Soon after, Blizzard Lizard (600/1800) appears on the field in defense mode and Ermac says, putting one card into the spell/trap slot, “We end with a face-down!”

 

Sammy says, drawing a card, “My move! I draw!” Sammy says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I’ll start off with Morphtronic Scopen!” Morphtronic Scopen (800/1400) appears on the field in attack mode and Sammy says, putting one more card on his duel disk, “And due to his ability, I can ‘scope out’ another monster from my hand and put him on the field! I choose my Morphtronic Videon!” Morphtronic Videon (1000/1000) then appears on the field in attack mode and Sammy says, “And now, I tune my Scopen with Videon!” Scopen turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Videon, making it become transparent, and causing a column of light to appear on the field. Sammy takes a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck and he says, “Docking strength with courage to protect world peace! Synchro Summon!” When Sammy puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk, he says, “Time to tune up with this duel with Power Tool Dragon!” Out of the light, Power Tool Dragon (2300/2500) appears on the field in attack mode. Three cards come out of Sammy’s deck and Sammy says, “Thanks to my Power Tool Dragon, I select three equip spell cards from my deck and you need to choose one to add to my hand!”

 

Ermac responds, “We choose the middle one!”

 

Sammy returns two of the cards to his deck, which is reshuffled, and he says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “You win some and you lose some and you are going to lose with my Fairy Meteor Crush!” Sammy yells out, “Power Tool Dragon, crush his lizard!” Power Tool Dragon slams his shovel arm into Blizzard Lizard and it is destroyed in which Ermac grunts as he loses 500 life-points, but then a group of icicles slash into Sammy and he yelps as he loses 800 life-points.

 

Sailor Moon says, concerned, “Sammy!”

 

Ermac responds, smirking as he talks to Sammy, “Sorry, brat, but when our lizard is destroyed, you lose eight hundred life-points!”

 

Sammy says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “I end with two cards face-down.”

 

Current Score:

Sammy: 3200

Ermac: 3500

 

Ermac says, drawing a card, “Our turn!” Ermac pushes a button on his duel disk and he says, “First, we activate our Call of the Haunted trap card!” Ermac’s face-down card is revealed to be the continuous trap card, Call of the Haunted, and Ermac says, “With the power of this card, we call back Blizzard Lizard from the graveyard!” Blizzard Lizard (600/1800) then appears on the field in attack mode and Ermac says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Then we add Plaguespreader Zombie in attack mode!” Plaguespreader Zombie (400/200) then appears on the field in attack mode and Ermac says, “And now, we tune our Plaguespreader Zombie with our Blizzard Lizard!” Plaguespreader Zombie turns into two stars that turn into two rings that surround Blizzard Lizard making it become transparent, but then dark energy comes from it, and a column of light sparking dark energy appears on the field in which Ermac says, while going for a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck, “When the shadows are devoured by even darker shadows, the curtain pulls back to reveal a world without light! Synchro Summon!” Ermac puts the Synchro Monster card on her deck and he yells out, “Freeze this loser into the shadows, Frozen Fitzgerald!” Out of the column of dark energy, Frozen Fitzgerald (2500/2500) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “That’s not good.”

 

Ermac says, “No, it isn’t! Fitzgerald, attack his worthless tin can!”

 

As Fitzgerald unleashes a wave of icicles, Sammy says, preparing to push a button on his duel disk, “I activate my trap!”

 

Ermac responds, “Wrong! When my Fitzgerald attacks, you can’t activate any spell or trap cards until after damage is dealt!”

 

Sammy’s face-down cards spark as they are rendered useless and Sammy says, “Well, I can activate monster effects in which my Power Tool can use one of the cards equip to it to protect it from being destroyed!” The image of Fairy Meteor Crush equip spell appears in front of Power Tool Dragon, protecting it from the ice shards from Fitzgerald, but they slam into Sammy who grunts as he loses 200 life-points.

 

Ermac puts one card into the spell/trap slots and he shouts out, “That’s what we wanted! Now, we play Winter Tsunami spell card! When a water monster attacks another monster, but doesn’t destroy it, it destroys all spell and trap cards on the opponent’s field and deals them five hundred points of damage for each one!”

 

Sammy yells out, stunned, “No way!” Sammy yells out as he is hit by a cold storm causing his face-down cards to be destroyed causing him to shiver as he gets cold while losing 1000 life-points.

 

Sailor Moon says, concerned, “Sammy!”

 

Ermac says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “We end with one card face-down.”

 

Current Score:

Sammy: 2000

Ermac: 3500

 

Sammy says, drawing a card while shivering, “Now, you are going to get it! It’s my move!”

 

Ermac says, “Let us see what you have, brat!”

 

Sammy says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I activate my Junk Box spell card and revive one Morphtronic monster from my grave as long as it is level four or below! I choose my Scopen!” Just then Morphtronic Scopen (800/1400) returns to the field in attack mode and Sammy says, putting one card on his duel disk, “And next, I add Boomboxen to liven this party up!” Morphtronic Boomboxen (1200/400) appears on the field in attack mode and Sammy says, “And now, I tune Scopen and Boomboxen together!” Scopen, once again, turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Boomboxen, making it become transparent, causing a column of light to appear on the field. Sammy takes a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck and he says, “If you want to tick off this full metal monster, go right ahead! Synchro Summon!” Sammy puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk and he yells out, “Time to gear up, Power Tool Mecha Dragon!” Out of the light, Power Tool Mecha Dragon (2300/2500) appears on the field in attack mode. But just then both Power Tool dragons roar out as Mecha Dragon gives off a dark red color while ‘regular’ Power Tool gives off a bright red glow.

 

Sailor Venus asks, “Hey! What’s going on?” Sailor Moon and Sammy hold their right arms in pain as the energy from both Power Tool dragons starts to create a storm.

 

Sailor Uranus says, “The energies from the two versions of that dragon are reacting in a chaotic fashion! A dangerous power is being unleashed!”

 

Ermac yells out, “What are you doing you beta brat?”

 

Sammy responds, “You…You got me…!!” Sammy says, “I activate Power Tool Dragon’s ability!” Three cards come out of his deck and he shows them to Ermac with the backs of the card facing Ermac.

 

Ermac responds, “The one on the right!” Sammy puts two cards back into his deck and his deck is shuffled.

 

Sammy says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I give my Mecha Dragon my Lucky Iron Axe and boosting its power by five hundred!” An axe appears in the mechanical hand of Power Tool Mecha Dragon and it goes from 2300/2500 to 2800/2500 and Sammy says, drawing a card, “Since I gave my Mecha Dragon a power boost, I gain a card as well! Now, attack!” Power Tool Mecha Dragon cuts Frozen Fitzgerald in half and after it shatters, Ermac grunts as he loses 300 life-points as the shards from his destroyed monster slash into him.

 

Ermac yells out, discarding one card from his hand, “We activate our Fitzgerald’s ability! Since he was destroyed in battle and we control no other monsters, we discard one card to revive him!” Just then Frozen Fitzgerald (2500/2500) returns to the field in attack mode and Ermac says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Then we activate our Artic Stream trap card!” Ermac’s face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of Mobius unleashing a storm of icicles and Ermac says, “Since a water monster has been revived on the same turn that it was destroyed, you take damage equal to half of its attack points!”

 

Sammy yells out, shocked, “What?!” Sammy then screams out in pain as a storm of icicles slam into him costing him 1250 life-points.

 

Sailor Moon says, fearfully, “Sammy!” Sailor Moon grunts out in pain as she holds her arm with Tuxedo Mask holding onto her.

 

Tuxedo Mask yells out, worriedly, “Sailor Moon, what’s wrong?”

 

Sailor Mars says, seriously, “It must be the dragons! The two versions of that dragon are causing a chaotic energy clash!”

 

The storm above starts to get worse and Sailor Pluto says, “It is causing a warp in space and time.”

 

Sammy grunts out in pain, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I end…with one face-down.”

 

Current Score:

Sammy: 750

Ermac: 3200

 

Ermac says, drawing a card, “Your last turn!”

 

Sammy says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Wrong…I play my Thunder of Ruler trap card!” Sammy’s face-down card is revealed of Thunder of Ruler trap card and Sammy says, “Due to this card, you have no Battle Phase this turn.”

 

Ermac says, “We switch our Fitzgerald to defense mode!” Frozen Fitzgerald then switches from attack mode to defense mode and Ermac says, with a sneer, “You managed to get one more turn, brat! But you will pay!”

 

Sammy responds, drawing a card, “The only one that’s going to pay is you, you freak! I draw!” Sammy says, “Now, I activate my Power Tool’s ability!” Three cards come out of Sammy’s deck and he displays them to Ermac with their backsides facing Ermac.

 

Ermac yells out, “We choose the center one again!” Sammy puts the other two cards into his deck, which is reshuffled, and puts the card that Ermac choose into the spell/trap slots.

 

Sammy yells out, “I activate my Megamorph equip spell and since my life-points are less than yours, my dragon’s original power doubles!” Power Tool Mecha Dragon goes from 2800/2500 to 5100/2500 and Sammy says, drawing a card, “And thanks to my Mecha Dragon’s ability, I get one more card!” Sammy says, putting one more card into the spell/trap slots, “And what do you know? It is another equip spell and it is United We Stand! Now, my Mecha Dragon gains eight hundred attack and defense power for every monster on the field including itself!” Power Tool Mecha Dragon goes from 5100/2500 to 6700/4100!

 

Ermac responds, “It doesn’t matter since your dragon won’t get through our defense!”

 

Sammy responds, putting one more card into the spell/trap slots, “My Hidden Armory spell card has something to say about that! By getting rid of the top card of my deck, I get one equip spell back from the grave, but I can’t Normal Summon on this turn! However, I’m not going to need to summon to kick your butt!”

 

Ermac gasps and he yells out, stunned, “No, you can’t!”

 

A card comes out of Sammy’s graveyard slot, he puts the card into the spell/trap slots, and he says, “I guess that you get the idea since I choose my Fairy Meteor Crush!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a smirk, “Way to go kid!”

 

Sailor Neptune says, with a smile, “Game over.”

 

Sammy yells out, “Power Tool Mecha Dragon, turn this chump’s icicle into powder! Finish this with Full Metal Demolition!” Power Tool Mecha Dragon rams into Frozen Fitzgerald, destroying it in a huge explosion, and Ermac roars out as he is engulfed by the smoke and dust from the explosion as he loses 4200 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Sammy: 750

Ermac: 0

 

With the end of the duel, a beam of energy goes into the storm causing a few energy bolts before it dispels, however, not before Sailor Pluto sees a familiar ‘ring’ within it.

 

Sailor Pluto thinks in her mind, seriously, “Was that…?” On the meanwhile, the smoke clears to reveal Sammy, breathing heavily and his breath coming out of his mouth due to the sheer cold that he was hit with, on his right knee in front of them.

 

Sailor Moon yells out, concerned, “Sammy!” However, the rest of the smoke and dust dispel as Ermac charging right for Sammy with sword in hand.

 

Ermac shouts out, angrily, “No, we won’t allow you to escape! You die now!”

 

Sailor Moon roars out, strongly, “Leave him alone!” She extends her arms out and Ermac cries out as he is sent flying by some kind of invisible ‘force’ that sends him through one car, across the street, and slamming through the side of a building with a massive ‘crunch’.

 

Everyone, especially Sailor Moon, is stunned and after a half-a-minute, Sailor Jupiter asks, “What was that?”

 

Sailor Venus asks, “Telekinesis?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, with her visor active, “No. My visor didn’t detect any of the brain wave patterns or signs that psychic powers were being used. That was…something else.” Sailor Moon looks at her hands and she can feel something inside of her just waiting to get out as well as voice ringing in her conscious and subconscious parts of her mind. Unable to help herself, Sailor Moon was about to lash out with whatever was inside of her waiting to get out.

 

But she is then snapped to her senses by a familiar female voice shouting out, “Sailor Moon!” She, along with everyone else, looks to see Sailor Celestial, Sailor Star, Kazuto, the Leaf Village ninja, and the former Signers arriving on the scene.

 

Sailor Star asks, “Moon-chan, are you okay?”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a nod, “Yeah.” Sailor Moon says, concerned, “Sammy!” She turns to see Sailor Saturn and then Sakura going over and using their healing skills, they are healing Sammy of his wounds and other ‘injuries’.

 

Sakura says, “Other than getting a bit beat up and frostbite, he will be okay.”

 

Sammy says, “It takes more than that Mortal Kombat knockoff to take me down.”

Sailor Celestial asks, “Mortal Kombat knockoff?”

 

Kazuto says, seriously, “Ermac.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Got that right. He attacked and forced Sammy to duel for his life.”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a grin, “Well, he showed him that he wasn’t chosen to be a Signer without reason.”

 

Sammy says, with a smirk, “Got that right.”

 

Sailor Moon says, sarcastically, “Great. Now, he is going to get an ego…Actually, he is just going to get a bigger head.”

 

Sammy yells out, annoyed, “Very funny, Meatball Head.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks Sailor Moon, “Sailor Moon, what…What did you do back there?”

 

Sailor Moon moves back in shock and Naruto says, “Yeah, Moon girl. We kind of arrived the instant that you did something like Sakura’s new psychic powers would do.”

 

Sakura asks, “Did you just gain psychic powers?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, plainly, “No, something else. Something much more powerful.”

 

The others look at Sailor Uranus, curiously, and then Sailor Moon causing her to get quite nervous as well as think, “What…What was that? What’s happening to me?” As Sailor Moon looks at her hands, Tuxedo Mask, Kazuto, Sailor Celestial, and Sailor Star get especially worried about Sailor Moon, but while plenty of the others are worried about Sailor Moon, they are also worried about what happened during the duel between Sammy and Ermac.

 

July 31, 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim

 

Within ALO, we are Ryne, the ‘capital’ of Svart Alfheim, we find Usagi, Mamoru, and Kirito walking together and Usagi and Kirito have solemn looks on their faces.

 

Mamoru asks, “Are you two okay?”

 

Kirito says, “We really need to teach Strea about tact.”

 

Usagi says, annoyed, “Big time.”

 

Mamoru says, “Strea is just like Yui. You are going to need to help her learn.”

 

Usagi says, “We know, Mamoru-kun.”

 

Mamoru says, “Anyway, do you have what you need? We have a big day today.”

 

Usagi says, “I’m ready.”

 

Kirito says, “Same here.”

 

Just then a familiar female voice says, “Kirito!”

 

Everyone looks to see Alicia Rue, leader of the Cait Sith, run up to them and Usagi says, “Lady Alicia.”

 

Alicia responds, with a smile, “Oh, Usagi-chan, just call me Alicia.”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “Nice to see you, again, Alicia.”

 

Alicia tells Kirito, “I knew that it was you, Kirito. There aren’t many Spriggans that wear all black. So, what are you up to? Shopping?”

 

Kirito replies, “We’re just getting supplies for our next quest. And you?”

 

Alicia retorts, “Nothing much. I just felt like a change in pace and there are so many interesting things around here. Here, you can have this.” Alicia then stuffs what looks like a churro into Kirito’s mouth much to Usagi’s shock.

 

Kirito asks, after tasting the food item, “Is this a churro?”

 

Alicia says, “I got it at the store over there. I’m not sure what it is, but it tastes pretty good.”

 

Kirito says, a bit nervously, “Sure it is, but I rather not have it stuffed into my mouth without warning.”

 

Alicia giggles and she says, “Sorry. It’s not every day you get fed something by the Cait Sith leader, so, I hope that you don’t hold it against me.”

 

Usagi gives Alicia a suspicious look and Kirito says, a bit nervously, “Uh, sure…”

 

Alicia asks, “I know! Why don’t I show you something fun awesome to apologize?”

 

Kirito asks, curiously, “Something fun?”

 

Alicia responds, “Yep! I can’t show you here. We need to go somewhere else.”

 

Usagi then gets a really suspicious look in her eyes and Kirito says, “Okay, sure.” Usagi gives a shocked look at Kirito as Alicia then gently drags him away with Usagi following with Mamoru.

 

Mamoru thinks in his mind, looking at Usagi, “Overprotective sibling mode.” Later on, Alicia Rue shows Kirito, Usagi, and Mamoru the Moonlight Mirror technique and creates a ‘communication line’ between them and Sakuya, who is in her office at the homeland of the Sylphs, Swilvane, revealing that her plan was to tease Sakuya by getting a little too close to Kirito, much to Usagi’s displeasure causing her to go into a major ‘big sister mode’ for obvious reasons.

 

July 31, 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim, Flosshilde

 

Returning to Flosshilde, our heroes and heroines, Scouts, Digidestined, and/or SAO survivors, are assembled together.

 

Minako tells Leafa, “It was nice for you to help our new friends around Leafa.”

 

Leafa says, with a smile, “I think that it is the right thing to do as an ALO veteran myself.”

 

Hino asks, “Hey, what are we? Chopped sushi or something?”

 

Just then an armored male Undine player comes up and Dai asks, “What’s up?”

 

The player responds, “We heard that there are rare items including crafting materials and my party tried to clear a dungeon to the west of here, but we were getting creamed in which we had to high-tail it out of there.”

 

Asuna asks, “Are you okay?”

 

The player replies, “Most of it was pride. I think that my team could do with a bit more training, but we are going to need time. You look really tough. Maybe you can succeed where we failed.”

 

Strea says, excitedly, “You bet we can!”


Yuuki says, excitedly, “Ooh, I like a real challenge!”

 

The player responds, “Good luck then. I heard that in the dungeon that we were in that there are chests with rare items that are only given out a certain number of times before they run out. I had better hurry if I were you.”

 

Usagi says, “Thank you for the information. Hope that we can repay one day.”

 

The player replies, “No problem.”

 

After the player used the teleport gate to return to Ryne, Taichi says, “Well, you heard the guy.”

 

Izumi asks, “Are we all ready?”

 

Miyako says, “Ready as we will ever be.”

 

Lisbeth says, with a smile, “I can’t wait to get my hands on those crafting materials!”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “Not surprising there Liz.” Soon after, our group headed towards the cavern area that was mentioned by the Undine player and they quickly arrived within.

 

Inside of the dungeon, Asuna says, “That player told us that there are some tough monsters in here. We must be careful.”

 

The group starts to venture in until Usagi, Kirito, and Dai stop in their tracks and Akari asks, “What’s wrong?”

 

Kirito says, with a smile and seemly to no one, “Rain. You can come out now.”

 

Yuuki asks, “Hold on? Isn’t that sneaky girl that we saw earlier?”

 

Rain ‘pops up’ from the shadows and she says, “My. You and Usagi are really perceptive. I can’t seem to hide from you.”

 

Yuuki’s eyes widen and she yells out, “Look out!” Yuuki then attacks a monster that managed to sneak up behind Rain.

 

Rain says, amazed, “Whoa. I didn’t know that monster had snuck up behind me. I lower my guard…” Rain says, with a smile, “Thank you for saving me. I don’t think that we have been introduced yet.”

 

Yuuki says, “I’m Yuuki! Nice to meet you.”

 

Rain says, “That’s a really nice name. You are incredible! You took down that monster that instant that it appeared.”

 

Kirito says, “I have to admit that Yuuki’s reaction times are faster than mine.”

 

Rain says, amazed, “Wow! You are really faster than Kirito? That’s amazed!”

 

Yuuki responds, with a grin, “Ah, it was nothing. I’m glad that I got it before it hurt you. I’m pretty new to this group, you know? Why don’t you stop the whole ninja act and come adventuring with us?”

 

Rain says, nervously, “Well…sorry. I have to pass for today.”

 

Yuuki replies, curiously, “Really? Well, if you change your mind, we’ll be here.”

 

After Rain vanishes again, Makoto asks, curiously, “What’s her deal?” Michiru then looks at Haruka, who has a serious and interested look on her face, and Michiru smiles lightly feeling that Haruka might have a good idea. As they continue on, they fight the monsters within the dungeon making sure that they are careful with the wasp-like monsters and their powders that causes various status effects and soon, they find three female players, a green haired Undine, a violet hair pigtailed Sylph, and an orange haired Cait Sith with matching cat-like ears coming out of her scalp.

 

Hana says, “Hi there!”

 

The green haired Undine asks, “Hello? Would you mind helping us beat this boss?”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “No problem!”

 

The others nod their heads in agreement and the Undine player says, “Thank you very much!” The group enters the room, but then the doors slam shut behind them!

 

Leafa says, “The doors closed behind us!” Just then two powerful skeleton monsters, Spartans as they are known, appear in the room.

 

Sinon says, “We’re locked in and we can’t get out until we defeat these monsters.”

 

The three female players face one of the Spartans and the female Undine says, “We’ll take care of this one. The other one is yours.”

 

Mamoru says, “Understood.” Soon after, our group fights against the Spartans only for weaker versions of the same monster to appear as well, but despite that, after a good fight, they defeat the skeleton monsters and a door opened.

 

Philia says, excitedly, “Oh, boy! Treasure!”

 

Afterward retrieving what was in the treasure chests in the room, the female Undine says, “Thank you for helping us. This is your share of the spoils and we also included a bit more as a thank you for helping us.”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “It was no problem.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “We’re glad to help.” After the group left, our heroes and heroines continue on until they fight in another boss room, but when they get to the treasure chest prize, there was only a regular item inside.

 

Minako says, “Ah, man! Only a regular item!”

 

Klein says, “Someone must have gotten here first. It must have been Shamrock.”

 

Haruka says, “Most likely.”

 

Takashi says, with a smile, “Next time, they won’t be so lucky.”

 

Minako says, with a nod, “You know it, Takashi-kun!”

 

Kirito says, nodding his head in agreement, “Without a doubt. They had gotten to us this time, but we won’t lose to them next time. The next one is ours for sure!”

 

Klein says, “This setback just set my spirit blazing once more!”

 

Miyako says, with a sigh, “Here he goes again.” A bit later on, the group exits the cave and back outside, Kirito stop in his tracks.

 

Kirito says, seemly to no one, “Again? Come out Rain.”

 

Rain comes out of the shadows and she says, “How do you keep finding me? You are really good Kirito.”

 

Agil says, “That’s Kirito for you.”

 

Rain asks, curiously, “Who are you?”

 

Agil says, “The name is Agil. I owe a shop and café in Ryne. I don’t know why you keeping hiding in the shadows, but you can come to my shop at any time.”

 

Rain says, with a smile, “Thank you! I might do that!”

 

Just then Leafa gets a ‘bad feeling’ and she looks up causing Tomoe to ask, “Leafa?”

 

Leafa’s eyes widen and Leafa yells out, “Big brother! Everyone! Look up!” When everyone looks up, they are shocked to see what looks like pink storm clouds above them.

 

Yuuki asks, curiously and confused, “Is this part of some kind of event?”

 

Silica says, nervously, “I don’t think so.”

 

Hino says, “I seriously don’t think so! Let’s get…!!” However, Hino doesn’t finish her sentience as the storm engulfs them before they can do anything and they yelp as they vanish seemly into thin air!

 

July 31, 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim, Ryne

 

Returning to Ryne, Menma, Cherry, and Hina, the ALO avatars of Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata, ‘sense’ something and look out into the distance in which the three of them look at their friends’ list causing their eyes to narrow with them looking at each other and nodding as they prepare to log out.

 

July 31, 2025 (Earth time), Unknown world

 

Now, we are inside of an unknown world where we head to a city known as Gainos and deep within a massive castle, we are within a lab where a female that looks as tall as a female pre-teen or early teenage girl with curly blond hair, blue eyes, elf-like ears, and her outfit of a black corset with a pair of suspenders, a red plaid skirt with black frills, and black garter underneath it that has a skull motif with red and black sleeves, two gantlets with blades attached to the wrists, and on her legs, she has black plate boots. Also attached to her back are a pair of doubled headed axes. This female humanoid is known as a dwarf and in this world, she is like our stories about dwarves including their elf-like lifespans in the form of centuries to millennia while remaining youthful looking.

 

Right now, this female dwarf is looking at a pool of what looks like clothing fibers and ‘muck’ and she is giving a wicked sly smirk in which a voice says, “I knew that you would be here Ymir.” The female dwarf looks around to see a cloaked figure enter the room.

 

The female dwarf says, “Our visitors from another world, huh? Well, you can be assured that this project is on time and I have to say that it may an achievement beyond my Hyper Vibration armor.”

 

The figure responds, in a distorted voice that sounds like it is in a voice modification device, “Not surprising after what we have brought you, Ymir.”

 

The female dwarf, Ymir, responds, with a smile, “No kidding. Life Fibers, Symobites, Adamantium, Vibranium, and so many more goodies.”

 

The figure says, “We know that you are like a kid in the candy story, but your queen and we want results.”

 

Ymir replies, “Who do you think that you are talking to?”

 

The figure responds, “I’m just saying. Your queen is a ‘might makes right’ person and you know how they are.”

 

Ymir retorts, “Of course.” The figure nod his/her head and the figure walks off into the distance.

 

July 31, 2025 (Earth time), Unknown world

 

Within another part of this unnamed world, Kirito groans as he slowly wakes up as a familiar voice rings in his ears.

 

“Daddy! Daddy!” the female voice, a young girl’s voice, rings through Kirito’s ears in which Kirito opens his eyes to see Yui, in her human form, surrounded by Asuna, Philia, Lisbeth, Silica, Klein, and Agil.

 

Kirito gets to his feet and Asuna asks, concerned, “Kirito-kun, are you okay?”

 

Kirito grunts out, “Asuna?”

 

Kirito shakes his head and Klein says, with a smile, “I told you! It takes more to take out Kirito than that.”

 

Lisbeth says, with a smile, “Yeah, I guess you have a point.”

 

Kirito gets to his feet, looks around, sees that they are in a forest that’s not like those in ALO, and he asks, “What’s going on?”

 

Philia responds, a bit nervously, “Actually…I’m not sure.”

 

Yui tells Kirito, “Daddy, we’re not in ALO anymore. In fact, we’re not in any VR world at this moment.”

 

Kirito asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Silica says, “Yui-chan says that we are in another world. A ‘real life’ world’.”

 

Kirito asks, “Huh?” Kirito looks over himself, sees himself still in his ALO form, and he asks, “But why do I still look like I did in ALO?”

 

Asuna responds, “Yui-chan says that we are like the Digimon now.”

 

Kirito asks, “Wait! You mean that we are ‘digital life-forms’ given physical form?”

 

Yui responds, with a nod, “That’s right, daddy. That’s why I’m here too despite this not being a ‘digital realm’. Due to whatever gateway that we went through, our digital forms have been given ‘physical substance’ in this world even though we are still currently just made of digital information.”

 

Klein asks, “Doesn’t that mean that these aren’t our real bodies?”

 

Yui replies, “I believe so. Most likely, you are still linked to your Amuspheres and it looks like you are still logged in.”

 

Kirito says, “Which means that no one will suspect a thing until they see us not ‘logged out’ after a day or so.”

 

Agil asks, “Wouldn’t we return home if they activated the forced logged out?”

 

Kirito says, shaking his head, “We can’t be sure, Agil. I mean, we have been taken from a ‘digital world’ into a ‘real world’ and most likely, we are in another universe. If we are disconnected, we can’t be sure that our minds won’t be trapped in our avatars with no way home.”

 

There are gasps from the group and Klein says, “That’s bad.”

 

Lisbeth says, sarcastically, “No kidding, Klein.”

 

Kirito asks, looking around, “Where are the others?”

 

Asuna responds, “We don’t know. We were the only ones together when we regained consciousness, Kirito-kun.”

 

Kirito says, “Then we should go find them.”

 

Kirito activates his wings and Yui says, “Wait, daddy! We don’t know if there are fairies in this world. Remember we aren’t in ALO.”

 

Kirito deactivates his wings, causing them to vanish, and he responds, “You’re right, Yui. We don’t know anything about the world that we are in and despite us most likely having our ‘abilities’ from ALO, we can’t take any risks. We don’t know what happens to us if we…”

 

A shiver of fear goes through the group and Agil says, with a nod, “Good point, Kirito.”

 

Silica asks, as Pina is perched on her head, “What do we do?”

 

Kirito says, “Let’s find the others and then figure a way back home and to our bodies.” The others nod their heads in agreement and they head off. On the meanwhile, Rain, Haruka, Michiru, Tomoe, and Setsuna are together and they are looking around.

 

Rain asks, “Where are we?”

 

Haruka says, “We’re not in ALO anymore. That’s for sure.”

 

Tomoe says, “Haruka-papa, I don’t think we are in another VRMMO world.”

 

Setsuna says, “I don’t believe so either. That was a space-time storm that we went through and we are in another universe.”

 

The others are shocked and Michiru asks, “Another universe?”

 

Setsuna says, “I believe so.”

 

Rain says, shocked, “That’s not possible!”

 

Haruka asks, “Like virtual reality was not possible?”

 

Tomoe asks, “Why do we know like we do in ALO?”

 

Setsuna says, “I suspect that because we were transported from ALO itself that these aren’t our real bodies, but our ALO avatars given physical form in which means that our real bodies are still back in our universe still connected to our Amuspheres. However, we can’t count on someone activating the forced logged out features and transporting us out since we aren’t in ALO or any VRMMO world currently.”

 

Haruka says, with a nod, “Good point.”

 

Rain says, nervously, “This can’t be real.”

 

Haruka tells Rain, “This is real, Rain-san. As ‘real’ as it was ‘over there’.” Rain looks at Haruka, surprised, while Michiru and Tomoe give confused looks and Haruka tells Rain, plainly, “How many did you see die ‘over there’?”

 

Rain gives a shocked look and Rain then asks, “How long?”

 

Haruka responds, “It was too easy. By now, Usagi and Kirito already figured it out too. I think that a few of the others other than Kirito, Dumpling, and I already know.”

 

Tomoe asks, confused, “Know what Haruka-papa?”

 

Rain says, with a nod of recognition, “I see.”

 

Haruka says, “I’m surprised that even Asuna couldn’t figure it out of all people, but then again, it is understandable.” Haruka tells Setsuna, “However, I already know that you know Rain’s ‘secret’.”

 

Setsuna responds, with a smile, “Maybe I do.”

 

Michiru asks, “What secret?” Haruka whispers something to them and Tomoe’s and Michiru’s eyes grow wide as they look at Rain, who is a bit nervous.

 

Haruka tells Rain, “We won’t say anything for now.” Haruka tells Rain, with a deadly serious glare, “However, if you do anything that causes trouble for our friends, don’t count on it.”

 

Rain responds, nervously, “Right.”

 

Haruka says, with a plain tone, “For now, let’s focus on meeting with the others first and then we figure a way back.”

 

Tomoe says, nodding her head, “Good idea, Haruka-papa.” The group nod their heads in unison as they start to head out in which they don’t seem to notice that they are being followed. However, their troubles aren’t as big as Leafa’s, Strea’s, Takashi’s, Usagi’s, Mamoru’s, and our Inner Sailor Scouts’ as we find Leafa dealing with someone that looks like a young woman of at least 18 years of age with long red hair in twin tails, blue-green eyes, in a French’s maid outfit, and wielding a large scythe in her hands.

 

Leafa asks, “Man! What kind of wacky world did we get sent into this time?”

 

Makoto responds, “You are asking me?”

 

Hino says, “Be careful! She isn’t any ordinary person! I sense a powerful dark aura from her!”


Usagi says, pointing to the young lady who is floating in the air, “No kidding, Pyro! She is flying in the air without wings! That’s a ‘no kidding’ that she isn’t normal!”

 

Minako says, with a nervous smile, “We kind of don’t have time for this, you two.”

 

Takashi says, “Yeah. We are dealing with a floating woman with a large scythe.”

 

Strea yells out, annoyed, “What’s the big idea?”

 

The young woman responds, “My mistresses told me to investigate you.”

 

Mamoru asks, “Your mistress?”

 

The young woman replies, “My mistress, the Swamp Witch, has detected your arrival and knows that you aren’t from this world. She desires to see if you have any use for her.”

 

Makoto says, “Let’s just say that we don’t let ourselves be used by anyone!”

 

The young woman says, “I see.” The young woman licks her lips and she says, with a smile, “If that’s the case, then you must be destroyed. However, it would be a waste to let your essence to go to waste.”

 

Usagi asks, nervously, “Our essence?”

 

The young woman responds, with a smile, “Yes, I can’t wait to feed on such yummy essence.”

 

As strange ‘ghosts and ghouls’ come out of her back, Hino says, seriously, “She must be some kind of wraith! A wicked spirit than feeds on people’s life force!” Soon after, the ghosts and ghouls from the young woman, revealed to be some kind of wraith, unleashes on our group with Usagi yelping out in fear.

 

Usagi shouts out, “I hate ghosts!” She yelps as she and the others fight against the ‘ghosts and ghouls’ being sent against them from the ‘wraith woman’ in which they seem to do well, but they manage to capture Leafa and she yelps as she is dragged into the wraith woman’s arms. Usagi yells out, shocked, “Leafa!”

 

Leafa asks, groaning, “What’s going on…I feel…weak…?”

 

The wraith woman says, licking her lips, “Such wonderful essence.” Leafa’s breathing hastens as the wraith woman prepares to drain Leafa’s life energy.

 

Usagi shouts out, strongly, “No!” She holds out her arms and the wraith woman yelps as she is blasted back by an invisible force causing her to drop Leafa in the process and dispelling the ‘ghosts’ causing the others to look at Usagi in surprise.

 

Minako asks, “How did you do that?”

 

Usagi says, stunned, “I have no idea.” But then the ‘ghosts’ make their reappearance suddenly and before anyone could say or do anything, Usagi yelps as she is captured and dragged to the wraith woman, whose clothing in torn, but they quickly repair themselves.

 

The wraith woman says, “Interesting trick. You might be useful, but your essence seems to be very tasty.”

 

Rasengan!

 

Th e wraith woman then screams as she is slammed by a familiar sphere of energy that causes her to drop Usagi and send her skidding across the ground before she crashes about half-a-mile in which everyone looks to see Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata coming out into the open.

 

Leafa asks, surprised, “Naruto?”

 

Naruto responds, with a grin, “Who were you expecting? Sasuke?”

 

Hino asks, “What are you doing here?”

 

Naruto responds, “What do you think?”

 

Mamoru says, “I believe that we wonder how you got here.”

 

Sakura says, with a smile, “One reason.” Naruto then displays his Keyblade and Sakura says, “When our friends’ list shown that you had logged out, we had our suspicions and it was confirmed after we logged out and found you seemly still logged in.”

 

Hinata says, “Naruto-kun’s Keyblade then activated and created a gateway here. King Mickey-dono and Riku-dono appeared and told us to follow the gateway where we found ourselves here.”

 

Naruto asks, curiously, “So, why do you still look like you do in ALO?”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, with a sigh, “Really, Naruto?”

 

Naruto gives a nervous smile and Takashi says, “Well, we are glad that you are here.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “No problem!”

 

Makoto asks, “Have you seen the others?”

Hinata says, “No. And even with my Byakugan, I don’t think I could see you since you are in your ALO avatars.”

 

Mizuno says, “That’s a good point. Somehow, I believe that we aren’t in our real bodies, but we are like the Digimon.”

 

Takashi asks, “Wait! Are you saying that we are ‘digital lifeforms’ now?”

 

Mizuno says, “I believe so.”

 

Minako says, “I don’t feel…”

 

Makoto tells Minako, interrupting, “Seriously, Mina-chan, with the way that Full-Dive and VRMMO are becoming more ‘realistic’.”

 

Mamoru says, “Plus, we aren’t in a VRMMO world right now. So, our avatars could have been altered by the space-time storm that sent us here.”

 

Takashi says, with a nod, “Wherever here is.” Just then the ‘ghosts’ from the wraith woman appear and Naruto yelps as he is grabbed by them.

 

Hinata yells out, shocked, “Naruto-kun!” Soon enough, Naruto is entrapped by the arms of the wraith woman.

 

The wraith woman responds, “That wasn’t nice and you seem full of spirit. I will take your essence instead.” The wraith woman then forces Naruto into a kiss and starts to drain his energy.

 

Leafa, Hinata, and Sakura yell out in unison, horrified, “Naruto/Naruto-kun!” However, Naruto’s eyes become red and slit-like and then into his violent Rinne-Sharingan causing the wraith woman’s eyes to widen before she releases Naruto from the ‘kiss’ as a red glow surrounds causing her to cry out as she releases Naruto and collapses to the ground in a heap.

 

The others run over and Hinata asks, worriedly, “Naruto-kun, are you okay?”

 

Naruto responds, “Yeah, I’m fine.”

 

Minako asks, curiously, “What happened?”

 

Hino responds, “Naruto’s ‘furry friend’ in him happened. I could sense his energy doing something to her.” Just then the group gets defensive as the wraith woman goes to her feet, but she then knees in front of Naruto.

 

The wraith woman asks, “What is your command, Master Naruto?”

 

There are gasps of shock and Leafa asks, surprised, “Master Naruto?”

 

Mamoru says, “The Nine-Tailed Fox must have cut her ‘connection’ to whoever is controlling her and ‘bound’ her to Naruto.”

 

The wraith woman responds, “That is correct. I was a servant of the Swamp Witch, the one who originally summoned me to this world, but now, I serve Master Naruto. I am Airi, also known as the Infernal Temptress.”

 

Takashi says, sarcastically, “Infernal Temptress? That’s a nice name.”

 

Makoto says, “Something tells me that it suits her.”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “No kidding.”

 

Kurama tells Naruto, with a sly tone, “Congratulations, kit! Now, you have a sexy servant of your own!”

 

Naruto responds, annoyed, “You could have used your chakra just to get her off me!”

 

Kurama responds, “Lighten up, gaki! Besides, she may be a wraith, but she is a sweet piece of ass that can really kick ass! A lovely yokai of destruction! And with the modifications that I and your ‘other guest’ helped, she can help in ‘other ways’.”

 

Naruto asks, “Wait! She helped you?”

 

A familiar female voice responds, slyly, “Indeed, I did. If you are going to be the new ‘all-father’ of chakra and ‘inheritor’ of my power, you need ‘grand things’. I may have been purified of my darkness when you used the sealing power of your Burning Soul and the Crimson Dragon with your dragon to seal me into you and your dragon, but it doesn’t mean I’m not a ‘naughty girl’ and I do have my ‘needs’ you know.”

 

Naruto groans out, annoyed, “Oh, great!”

 

Kurama says, slyly, “Get a life, kit! You already have that former Uchiha harpy, who is still harpy through a sexier harpy, and that drop dead gorgeous Hyuga woman just waiting…!!”

 

Naruto mentally ‘drown out’ Kurama and he says, “Those fanfictions of the fox being such a hentai was right on the money.”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, plainly, “I figured that was the reason that he ‘enslaved’ her to you.”

 

The wraith woman, Airi, responds, “What do you command me, Master Naruto?”

 

Naruto responds, a bit nervously, “Just fight for us for now on.”

Airi replies, with a nod, “Of course, Master Naruto. Since the fox spirit in you bound me to you while serving any connection to my now former mistress, I am yours to command.”

 

Hinata can’t help to feel a little jealous and a bit annoyed at Kurama and Mamoru says, “Since she is a ‘native’ to this world, she might give us information about this world that we need.”

 

Usagi says, with a nod, “That’s a good idea, Mamoru-kun…” Just then Leafa and Usagi look in a certain direction and they race off with the others following them. Soon enough, Leafa and Usagi stop to find a young woman of about 19 to 20 years of age with long blond hair, a mask over her lower face with an opening for her mouth, black covering on her upper arms and legs, white and blue bikini-like breastplate, arm-guards, throng, and shoes showing a good amount of her gorgeous strong feminine body while not being obscene.

 

Leafa says, “I had a feeling.”

 

The others arrive and Hinata asks, “Who is this?”

 

Airi replies, “Her name is Leina, who I think calls her Maria after her mother. She is a female warrior that I fought and had caused my former mistress some troubles, but she isn’t a problem since she cursed her.”

 

Takashi asks, “Curse?”

 

Hino responds, “She’s right. I can sense that this poor woman is under some kind of curse.”

 

Airi says, with a nod, “It is a sleeping curse than drains her and it requires her to sleep a long time in which her bouts of sleep can come at any time.”

 

Makoto says, “Nasty.”

 

Naruto asks Usagi, “Couldn’t you heal her?”

 

Usagi says, “Well…”

 

Hino tells Usagi, “Couldn’t we transform ‘over there’, Meatball Head?”

 

Leafa says, “She’s right. I think that we should help her. It is the right thing to do.” Usagi nods her head and tries to focus to access her powers in which she remembers what happened in SAO causing her to glow as she is engulfed in light causing her to transform into Valkyrie Sailor Moon.

 

Minako says, excitedly, “She did it!” Valkyrie Sailor Moon then taps into the power of the Silver Crystal despite not being in her physical body at the moment and sends healing energy into the woman known as Leina, but it is causing significant strain in which Mamoru, Hino, and Leafa notice. However, the purifying light of the core of Sailor Moon’s power does its work and a ‘dark aura’ leaves Leina in which she sits up and yawns.

 

Leina asks, “What’s going on?”

 

Leafa tells Valkyrie Sailor Moon, excitedly, “You did it!”

 

Leina looks at the group, gasps when she sees Airi, and she yells out, about to grab her sword, “Airi!”

 

Naruto says, holding out his hands, “Whoa! Whoa! She isn’t dangerous!”

 

Leina gives a confused look and Airi says, “Be glad that Master Naruto doesn’t want me battling you, Leina.”

 

Leina asks, surprised, “Wait! What?”

 

Takashi says, “We’re not from around here per say.” Leina gives a confused look, but our heroes and heroines explain their situation while leaving some things out since Leina might not understand.

 

Leina says, “I see. I’ve heard of stories about people from other worlds coming to ours.”

 

Hino asks, “By the way, Leina-san, how do you feel without that curse on you?”

Leina asks, surprised, “Wait! What?”

 

Sailor Moon says, “I hold the powers of purification and I used that power to free you from your curse.”

 

Leina says, “How…? Wait! I need a mirror!”

 

Sakura says, displaying a small compact mirror, “Here you go.” When Leina looks into the mirror, she gasps to see her blue eyes.

 

Leina says, “My eyes. They’re back to normal. They had a violet hue under the curse, but they’re normal.” Leina looks over herself and she says, “I feel stronger too. I’m…I’m truly free.” Leina tells Sailor Moon, “Thank you, warriors of another world. I don’t know how I can repay you.”

 

Sailor Moon says, nervously, “Just doing my job.”

 

Leafa asks, “Leina-san, can you tell us about this world?”

 

Leina responds, with a nod, “No problem. It is the least that I can do after you freed me from that horrid curse.”

 

Naruto asks Airi, “Airi, has your former mistress do similar things like what she did to Leina-san?”

 

Airi responds, “Yes, actually. Risty, the bandit of the wilds, is under a curse making her unable to fall asleep for example.”

 

Leina asks, stunned, “What? The witch got to her too?”

 

Airi says, “That’s right. Along with plenty of the other warriors that fought in the same Queen’s Blade that you did.”

 

Leina says, “That monster…”

 

Sailor Moon says, “We can help.” The others look at Sailor Moon in surprise for various reasons and Sailor Moon says, “If I could free you from your curse, I could help others too.”

 

Leina says, “I would be most grateful for your help.” Leina then starts to explain her world including about the Queen’s Blade, a competition that has female warriors from across the land to choose the ruler of the land, among the other things.

 

When she is done, Takashi says, “It looks like that this is a society dominated by women warriors.”

 

Makoto says, with a grin, “My kind of place.”

 

Leina responds, “No, it isn’t like women dominate this world. While the rulers of the land are only queens chosen by the Queen’s Blade, my father ruled the lands beyond Gainos and there is also powerful male warriors like Cattleya’s husband, Owen. He is known as the ‘Dragon Smiter’.”

 

Minako says, “He sounds like something.”

 

Leafa says, sarcastically, “It should be since he is called the ‘Dragon Smiter’ meaning that he turns dragons into mush.”

 

Mizuno says, “However, it seems like in this world that male warriors are rare and the majority of warriors are women.”

 

Kurama says, slyly, “Very gorgeous that you want to get into their panties women.”

 

Naruto tells Kurama, annoyed, “Shut it, Kurama, you Ero-Fox!”

 

Makoto tells Leina, “So, originally, the rulers of this land, namely queens, were chosen by a fighting competition where powerful warrior women fought to be the champion and to be the next queen. You were the last champion, but you left the throne to your elder half-sister. However, she is now a tyrant and your younger sister, who has quite an unhealthy ‘fetish’ for you, is her elite right hand.”

 

Leina says, with a solemn sigh, “Yes.”

 

Leafa says, “Absolute power absolutely corrupts.”

 

Takashi says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Makoto says, “Well, the capital is where all the ‘magic stuff’ is, so, it is a safe bet that it is the best bet to get us home.”

 

Sakura says, “First off, we had better find the rest of your friends.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Good idea, Sakura.”

 

Hinata says, “I agree. I can only hope that they aren’t in trouble.”

 

Leafa says, with a sigh, “That’s a good hope, Hinata. However, it seems like trouble keeps finding us these days.”

 

The others can’t help to nod in agreement and Leina asks, looking at Airi, “What about her?”

 

Airi says, “As I said, I only serve Master Naruto.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “I’m sure that it will be okay, Leina-san. She doesn’t serve that Swamp Witch anymore.”

 

Leina tells Naruto, “It could be a trick even after this ‘fox spirit’ within you did whatever it did to her.”

 

Naruto says, looking at Airi, “I don’t think that she is one to lie. If she says that she doesn’t serve that witch anymore, then it has to be the truth.”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, with a sigh, “Really, Naruto.” Sakura then says, with a smile, “But then again, you’ve always been right about things like this.”

 

Leina says, “If you say so. It is still kind of hard to believe.”

 

Naruto says, “Personally, if it was a while ago, I wouldn’t believe that Kurama would do me any favors. We haven’t been too ‘friendly’ with each other until recently.”

 

Leafa tells Leina, “Anyway, Leina-san, thank you for your help.”

 

Leina responds, “It is no problem, Leafa. I can’t help to thank your friend from freeing me from that awful curse. It has been hard on me.”

 

Mamoru says, “Hopefully, the life energy that you lost will be restored as well.” Leina nods her head as she joins the group as they head off to find the rest of our world-traveling heroes’ and heroines’ friends. Right now, Yuuki and our Digidestined, minus Takashi, are dealing a group of female soldiers in red garb with another young woman.

 

This woman is wearing a cat-eared face plate, blond hair in two pigtails, blue eyes, breast plate with rubies, black cape attached to her back, her left arm is covered a full-length arm guard with a sapphire at the shoulder, metal wristband on her right arm, she has black armored throng containing small rubies, and she has metal thigh-high boots designed like claw-like feet.

 

Yuuki yells out, annoyed, “What did we do to you?”

 

The woman responds, “I was feeling angry and when you refused to listen to the troops, I decided to take it out on you!” The woman attacks Dai, who has his swords out, and barely manages to hold her back.

 

Hana says, “Well, that’s rude.”

 

Yamato says, “I don’t think that nice is part of her vocabulary.”

 

Miyako says, “No joke! We’re just visitors!”

 

The woman yells out, with a sinister smirk, “Visitors? Well, you are going to be visiting the dungeons or oblivion!” The woman turns her sword into a blade chain whip and Dai barely manages to block the attacks.


Dai responds, “How about option three and we kick your butt!”

 

The woman responds, slyly, “You can try!” The woman attacks Dai with incredible attacks with her sword, but Dai manages to block them.

 

Akari says, “Dai-kun!” Akari makes her move to help, but the woman turns her sword into a chain-like blade and uses it to knock Akari into the air causing her to scream as she does so.

 

Dai and Taichi yell out in unison, “Kari!” Dai extends his wings and takes to the air to catch Akari in his arms bridal style.

 

The woman yells out, slyly, “You are wide open fool!” However, the woman ‘senses’ something and dodges an attack from another woman.

 

This young woman has long lavender hair, blue eyes, and she is wearing an ornate metal corset shaped breastplate on her torso, a blue skirt with white ends, a blue cloth wrapped around her, her arms are covered in two arm length metal arm guards with blue cloth shoulder pads, and she has metal thigh-high high-heeled boots.

 

Sara asks, “What is with young women in this land?”

 

The blond haired woman says, with an evil smile, “Well, if it isn’t little miss Kretuz Knight? I’ve been hoping to pound you into the dirt!”

 

The lavender haired woman responds, draw her sword from its sheath, “You have reached a new low attacking visitors from far away Elina!”


The blond haired woman says, “It doesn’t matter where they come from! Commoners should know their place!”

 

Dai says, with a deadly serious tone, “Well, wench, I’m going to put you in your place!” When the two women look at Dai, they are shocked to see a deadly look in his eyes.

 

Sam says, “Oh, boy.”

 

Miyako says, “He’s pissed and not surprising.” Dai draws his two swords and gets into a defensive stance.

 

The blond haired woman responds, with a sly smirk, “Think that you are a big man, huh? I’ll shrink you down to size!”

 

The lavender haired woman thinks in her mind, “He is no amateur. I can see the strength and conviction in his eyes.”

 

(Sword Art Online music ‘Swordland’ starts)

 

With a quick blur, Dai is right in front of his blond haired female opponent and unleashes of a barrage of attacks in which her blond haired female opponent can barely seem to hold back and she can’t counterattack at all.

 

The blond haired woman thinks in her mind, shocked, “What the fuck?! What the fuck is this guy?!” The female soldiers and lavender haired female warrior are also stunned by the strength and speed of Dai’s attack as he overwhelms his opponent.

 

The lavender haired female warrior thinks in her mind, “He is a warrior beyond any other! Who is he?”

 

After being on the receiving end of Dai’s attacks, the blond haired female warrior yells out, irritated, “That’s enough!” She strikes to counterattack only to get bashed in the nose by the hilt of one of Dai’s swords as a result and she screams out in rage as she turns her sword into a chain whip blade again unleashing on Dai.

 

The lavender haired female warrior yells out, “Watch out!” But quick as a flash, Dai slashes with his swords and his female opponent’s sword shatters into pieces causing the female soldiers and the two female warrior to gasp shock and surprise.

 

The blond haired female warrior says, stunned, “No way!” And before she knew, she is sent flying right into a wall with her form making an imprint on the wall by our Digidestined of Miracles and Life in his ALO avatar form.

 

The female soldiers shout out, “Lady Elina!” They look at Dai and they are fearful as he looks at them with an intense glare.

 

Dai asks, seriously, “Anyone else?”

 

The female soldiers panic, run to the blond haired female warrior, currently unconscious and slumped against the wall she was knocked into, and one of them roars out, trying to sound brave, “You…You’ll pay for this bastard!” The soldiers grab the unconscious blond haired female warrior and run for their lives.

 

(Sword Art Online music ‘Swordland’ ends)

 

Taichi says, with a grin, “Nice one.”

 

Kido asks, “Do you think that he went overboard?”

 

Miyako says, with a sly smirk, “I don’t.”

 

Dai puts his swords away and the lavender haired female warrior says, awe-struck, “That’s incredible. You just defeated Elina like she was nothing.”

 

Dai asks, “Is she really that of a big shot?”

 

The lavender haired female warrior says, “You must be outsiders. How could you not know about Elina? She is the leader of the Assassins of the Fang, the queen’s deadliest killers.”

 

Yamato says, “Yeah, we’re not from around here.”

 

The lavender haired female warrior says, “From your strange clothing, I could see that.”

 

Miyako was about to make a comment, but Sam tells her, in a whisper, “I don’t think you should make a comment on her outfit compared to what that woman was wearing.”

 

Miyako responds, with a nod and in a whisper, “Good point.”

 

Yuuki says, excitedly, “Wow. You are really pretty.”

 

The lavender haired female warrior gives a slight blush and Taichi asks, “Can you tell us about where we are? And who the heck was that?”

 

The lavender haired female warrior says, “My name is Annelotte Kretuz, from the land of Kretuz and daughter of its ruler. I am on a sacred mission to overthrow the wicked queen, Claudette, and restore peace to this world and make her pay for the ruthless destruction of my peaceful homeland.” The female warrior, Annelotte, asks, “Can I ask about you?”

 

Dai responds, a bit nervously, “Like we said, we are a group of people out of place and we’re looking to find our way home.”

 

Annelotte asks, “I don’t understand: What do you mean?”

 

Akari says, “It is a long story, Annelotte-san.” Annelotte gives a confused look, but she prepares to listen to our heroes and heroines as they tell their story to her.

 

July 31, 2025 (Earth time), Elsewhere in the unknown world

 

Now, we head into this unknown world where we are at the capital of this land, Gainos, where we find Kirito, Yui, in her pixie form, Asuna, Philia, Lisbeth, Silica, Klein, and Agil.

 

Kirito says, “This is it.”

 

Silica says, “It is so big.”

 

Agil says, “This is the capital of this land of this world.”

 

Philia says, “They called it Gainos.”

 

Asuna tells Philia, with a smile, “We are glad that you are so good at information gathering Philia-chan.”

 

Philia responds, with a smile, “As a treasure hunter, information is a plus. I’m nowhere near the level of Argo, but I do well enough.”

 

Kirito is intensely staring at the city and Yui asks, seeing Kirito’s intense stare, “Daddy, is something wrong?”

 

When the others look at Kirito, he says, “No, Yui. I’m okay.”

 

Klein tells Kirito, “Don’t give us that dude. We know you all too well.”

 

Agil tells Kirito, “You are getting a ‘feeling’ aren’t you?”

 

Kirito says, “Yeah.” However, what they don’t seem to know is that they are being watched by female assassins with dark green one-piece swimsuit tops, dark green gloves, and dark green boots, but they yelp as they are hit in the back by arrow causing them to collapse into unconscious as the others look when they see them yelping. Soon after, Sinon, in her ALO form, flies down from the trees.

 

Asuna says, excitedly, “Sinon-chan!”

 

Sinon says, plainly, “You knew that they were there and you let them go? Just because they are girls doesn’t mean that you should go easy on them.”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “I didn’t know what they were intending Sinon.”

 

Sinon responds, “People trying to be friendly don’t hide in the shadows of trees with daggers and knives.”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “I guess that you are right, Sinon.”

 

Asuna tells Sinon, “I’m glad that you are okay, Sinon-chan.”

 

Sinon replies, “I’ve been here for a while and I discovered that I had my skills and abilities from ALO as well as my avatar body.”

 

Kirito says, “Same here. It is most likely true for the others.”

 

Just then a familiar female voice says, “That’s right.” Everyone looks to see Rain and the Outer Sailor Scouts making their appearance in front of Kirito’s group.

 

Silica says, excitedly, “Tomoe-chan!”

 

Tomoe says, “Silica. I’m glad that you and the others are okay.”

 

Asuna asks, “Is Usagi-chan and the others with you?”

 

Haruka says, shaking her head, “That means that they aren’t with you.”

 

Kirito says, pointing to the city, “Yeah, but Usagi and Leafa are down there.”

 

Lisbeth asks Kirito, curiously, “Are you sure?”

 

Kirito says, with a serious expression, “I’m sure of it.”

 

Rain asks, confused, “How can you tell?”

 

Kirito responds, “It’s a sibling thing.” Rain gives a confused look and our group head off into the city where we find Leafa, Strea, Takashi, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Mamoru, the Inner Sailor Scouts, Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, Airi, Leina AKA Maria, the Phantom Warrior, and finally, there is a brand new member of their group.

 

The new member is a young woman of 18-19 years of age with long blue-green hair tied in a single ponytail, blue eyes, and she is wearing red armor with gold pieces and strange stones in the armor with it consisting red headpiece with white wings attached to it, red armored bikini top with a choker around her neck, there is a cloth connected by belts that goes down to the end of her torso with a small metal piece covering the area in-between her legs, red arm-guards that goes up to her elbows, black thigh-high tights with red legs guards, and there are white wings on her ankles.

 

The young lady tells them, “I can’t really say thank you so much.”

 

Mizuno says, with a smile, “It wasn’t a problem, Mirim-san.”

 

Leina says, “You are pretty good at this.”

 

Leafa says, “We have experience in all things magical among other things, Leina-san.”

 

Sakura, Hinata, Naruto, Leafa, and others of the group look up and Mamoru asks, “What’s wrong?”

 

Sailor Moon says, “We’re sensing something from there.”

 

Hino asks, amazed, “You, too?”

 

Leafa says, “I’m sensing…a temporal energy coming from that location!”

 

There are gasps and Takashi asks, “Are you sure?”

 

Leafa says, with a nod, “Yeah.” Leafa closes her eyes and focuses in which she glows causing her to transform Valkyrie Sailor Celestial much to the shock of Leina and the young lady.

 

The young lady says, “Oh, wow.”

 

Leina says, amazed, “Incredible.” Valkyrie Sailor Moon’s and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial’s helmets glows in which they seem to retract into the rest of their armor causing their faces to be exposed.

 

Just then a familiar male voice says, “Hey, there!” Everyone looks to see Yuuki and our Digidestined group joined by Annelotte running up to them.

 

Strea says, “Hey, Yuuki!”

 

Yuuki says, “Hey, everyone!”

 

Leina says, “Annelotte.”

 

Annelotte asks, “Maria, what are you doing here?”

 

Leina responds, with a smile, “Just helping some new friends find their way back here.”

 

Annelotte says, “I believe that we are on the same mission.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “Is my big brother or the others with you?”

 

Annelotte asks, shocked at seeing Airi, “Isn’t she…?”

 

Leina responds, a bit nervously, “Yes, but she doesn’t serve the Swamp Witch anymore. It’s a long story.” On the meanwhile, Sailor Moon ‘senses’ something and she whips around.

 

Mamoru asks, concerned, “What’s wrong?”

 

Sailor Moon replies, shaking her head, “Nothing. I’m just nerves.”

 

Makoto asks, “In our line of work?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “Please don’t say that.”

 

Annelotte asks the young green haired lady, “Mirim, what are you doing here?”

 

The young woman responds, “My armor’s crystal went out of control and they managed to help me before some bad people could take advantage of the side effects.”

 

Naruto says, with a plain tone, “If one thing I hate other than perverts, it is sickos like them.”

 

Dai asks Takashi, “Something tells me that it didn’t end for them?”

 

Takashi says, with a grin, “You know it.”

 

Taichi says, “Hopefully, we’ll find Kirito and the others.”

 

Mamoru says, “Celestial sensed temporal energy coming from the castle and it could be a way home.”

 

Miyako asks, seriously, “Are you sure?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, shaking her head, “Can’t be completely sure, but it ‘feels’ like it is a gateway. I’m still not very good at this.”

 

Takashi says, “Well, right now, your ‘feelings’ are our best bet.”

 

Taichi says, “Most likely, the others will be here soon.”

 

Sara asks, “How do you think that?”

 

Taichi says, “Knowing Kirito, he is already here and figured that capital would be the best place to find a way home.”

 

Plenty of the others nod their heads in agreement and the group turns to Leina, Annelotte, and the young green haired lady, Mirim, in which Mamoru says, “We thank you for helping us, but you don’t need to follow us any longer.”

 

Annelotte says, “I’m sorry, but I can’t do that. I can’t call myself a knight if I just leave people in need.”

 

Leina says, “I agree, Annelotte.”

 

Mirim says, with a blush, “And you helped me out during my ‘situation’ so it would feel wrong to abandon you.”

 

Hinata says, with a smile, “Thank you, Mirim-san.”

 

Annelotte says, looking up, “You also need someone that knows the castle. It looks like it has been rebuilt much like it was before, but I doubt that the defense is the same.”

 

Takashi says, looking at Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial, “Oh, I doubt it will be a problem.” Our heroes and heroines nod their heads in agreement and they head off, but plenty of our heroes and heroines get a ‘feeling’ that they are being watched. However, they continue on and later on, we find them standing around a large group of defeated, unconscious, and badly beaten female soldiers.

 

Mirim winches and Hinata asks, concerned, “Are you okay, Mirim-san?”

 

Mirim responds, with a flush in her cheeks, “I’m okay, Miss Hinata. It is just my armor.”

 

Miyako asks, “What kind of sicko would come up with such an armor?”

 

Sakura responds, “Something tells me that she was thinking in practical terms and nothing…perverted. However, I doubt that she cared for any ‘discomfort’ from her weapon systems. Mirim-san was just a ‘test subject’ and a weapon nothing more.”

 

Annelotte says, with a nod, “I believe that you are right.”

 

Leina tells Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial, “However, the two of you are incredible. I’ve never seen such warriors and your abilities with the blade are incredible.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I’ve trained in swordsmanship my life.”

 

Sailor Moon doesn’t say a word and she replies, plainly, “I’ve had a ‘crash course’ and I had to learn the hard way.”

 

Annelotte asks, “The ‘hard way’?”

 

Sailor Moon walks away and Akari says, “She doesn’t want to talk about it.” Though not fully understanding Leina and Annelotte decide not to pry and they continue on until they reach Ymir’s lab where they find a force-field containing a space-time gateway.

 

Dai asks, “Did anyone order a gateway?”

 

Annelotte asks, with narrowing eyes, “How did Ymir learn to create an interdimensional gateway?”

 

Just then a female voice says, “I had help.” Everyone then whips around to see Ymir walk into the room.

 

Annelotte says, seriously, “Ymir!”

 

Ymir says, with a smirk, “The Phantom Warrior, the Kretuz Knight, and my failed experiment all here with another group of outsiders. My, this is an interesting day.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “Another group?”

 

Ymir responds, holding out a device, “A group that gives me such wonderful toys to play with like this!” Ymir pushes the button of the device and everyone was teleported out of the room into a throne room where Elina, the female warrior that Dai beat earlier, a group of female soldiers, and one more person sitting on the throne of the throne room is waiting.

 

This person is a lovely young woman with red hair stuff in an ornate white headpiece, green eyes, violet lips, and wearing a white bodysuit with an open white breastplate and corset-like piece underneath, and a long flowing white cape. With her is a massive blade with dark green jewels in the blade and red one in the hilt.

 

Annelotte asks, stunned, “How did she do that?”

 

Taichi says, “Don’t look now, but we’ve been just invited to a ‘party’.”

 

Elina says, with a sly smirk, “One that you aren’t going to leave ever.” Elina then looks Leina and she says, shocked, “Leina!”

 

Annelotte asks Leina, “Leina?”

 

Makoto asks Leina, “Do you know her?”

Leina responds, with a sigh, “That’s Elina. She is my younger sister.”

 

There are gasps and the red haired woman says, “I thought that it was you that I saw that day, Leina. Now, you are the Phantom Warrior trying to stop me when it was you that gave me the throne.”

 

Annelotte asks Leina, “Gave Queen Claudette the throne?”

 

Leina tells Annelotte, “Annelotte, my real identity is Leina Vance. I am the winner of the last Queen’s Blade, but I stepped down from the throne and gave it to my elder sister, Claudette, because I thought she would make the continent a better place.”

 

Mirim asks, “Queen Claudette is your sister?”

 

Leina nods her head and she says, sternly, “However, I didn’t think that Claudette would become the monster that she is now.”

 

The red haired woman, Claudette, sneers at this and Elina says, “My darling Leina, don’t be like that.”

 

Leina says, with a serious tone, “Don’t even go there, Elina! I can’t even stand to you at you and Claudette right now. If I had known that this would happen, I would have stayed on the throne and made sure that things gone right!”

 

Claudette says, “Well, you didn’t, Leina. I am queen, now and forever.”

 

Claudette goes to her feet and Sailor Celestial says, “Don’t look now, but we have company behind us.” Everyone looks back to see more female soldiers coming in behind them.

 

Hana says, nervously, “We’re surrounded!”

 

But just then a female voice says, “Hey! Is this a private party or can anyone join in?” Just then the group of female soldiers trying to go in behind our heroes and heroines are ‘blasted’ or beaten to the ground by Kirito’s group.

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “Hey!”

 

Haruka says, with a smile, “Sorry, we’re late.”

 

Dai says, with a grin, “About time.”

 

Elina yells out, annoyed, “It doesn’t matter how many of you, commoners, are there! Fools are still fools and you are still going to fall!”

 

Ymir then says, taking out a strange metal cylinder, “I think that I could use them for my next experiment.” She pushes a button on the metal cylinder and a blue plasma blade comes out in which she intends to attack Kirito, who she somehow managed to sneak up on.

 

Asuna yells out, “Kirito-kun!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, shocked, “No!” However, before Ymir could strike, the blue plasma blade vanishes and the cylinder, the hilt of the ‘blade’, is ripped out of her hands by some kind of invisible force and goes into Sailor Moon’s right hand.

 

The others are shocked and Yuuki says, amazed, “Oh, wow!”

 

Miyako thinks in her mind, “First, Star Trek and now, Star WARS!” Sailor Moon looks at the device in her hand and then her expression becomes as stern as any time in SAO in which she activates the blue plasma blade.

 

Kirito’s, Sailor Moon’s, and Sailor Celestial’s eyes then widen, everyone hears clapping, and a male voice says, “Interesting. Very interesting indeed. This story has indeed new twists and turns.” Everyone then looks to see none than Heathcliff walking up from seemly nowhere.

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sneer, “You!”

 

Kirito says, “You are still alive.”

 

Elina says, “Hey! Who are you? How did you get here? This is getting annoying!”

 

Heathcliff responds, with a sly smile, “I don’t need to answer to a mere pawn.”

Elina yells out, angrily, “What was that?”

 

Heathcliff replies, “Be off with you.” Heathcliff holds out his hand and Elina and the soldiers with her scream as they are sent into the columns causing them to get knocked out or sent falling to their doom over the edge in which some of our heroes and heroines take flight to catch them.

 

Leina says, stunned, “Impossible.”

 

Annelotte says, shocked, “He made a simple movement with his hand and they were sent flying. What power.”

 

Heathcliff says, “I thought that Celestial would gain this power, but I’ve clearly underestimated your great power, my dear Serenity.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a glare, “You’ve had a habit of that lately.”

 

Heathcliff says, with a nod, “I can’t argue with that.” Just then the blade of Heathcliff’s sword vanishes and it is replaced by a red energy blade in which he makes a motion that says ‘come and get me’.

 

Sailor Moon moves towards Heathcliff and Hino says, “Hold on, Meatball Head! He is just egging you on!”

 

Sailor Moon replies, “Well…” Sailor Moon then says, with a very serious tone, “He has done the perfect job!” Sailor Moon vanishes and reappears in front of Heathcliff causing them to clash with their ‘energy blades’ before they start in a deadly sword fight with them.

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, “No, Sailor Moon! This fight is mine!”

 

Sailor Moon responds, strongly, “No, it is mine! I’ve got two years’ worth of ‘frustration’ to work out on and I’ve placed the burden of what happened on your shoulders while it was I, even though unwillingly, helped him create that nightmare! This has always been MY fight and mine alone! And all ends here!” Sailor Moon and Heathcliff clash with greater intensity and Sailor Moon yells out, “Celestial, take care of her majesty! I doubt that she will let us go home now!”

 

Heathcliff and Sailor Moon continue their intense match and Haruka yells out, “Sailor Moon!”

 

Rain asks Kirito, “What’s going on?”

 

The others become nervous and Asuna says, nervously, “A bit of a long story.” Just then everyone hears thunder and sees electric bolts as the members of our heroes and heroines that flew to save the female soldiers that got knocked out of throne room return. Everyone then looks to see Claudette, surrounded by a powerful electrical aura, aiming her sword at them and fires an electrical beam at our heroes and heroines and Sailor Celestial swoops in to seemly take the hit causing a strong explosion that covers her in smoke and dirt. However, Claudette is shocked to see that out of the smoke and dust, Sailor Celestial, with her arms crossed in front of her, emerges from the attack unscathed.

 

Annelotte says, shocked, “Incredible.”

 

Mirim says, “Even I was knocked back when the queen used her attack on me to test the armor.”

 

Claudette asks, shocked, “But how?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I’ve got more important things to deal with than you.”

 

Sailor Celestial brings out her Keyblades and Claudette says, with a sneer, “How dare you…” However, before she could say anymore, Sailor Celestial was on top of her and she can barely block Sailor Celestial’s kendo style attacks with her Keyblades. Soon enough, Claudette was completely on the defensive against Sailor Celestial.

 

Leina says, stunned, “I can’t believe it.”

 

Annelotte says, amazed, “She has put Thunderclap Queen completely on the defensive. She truly is a warrior of other worlds.” Claudette is shocked by the sheer power and ability of Sailor Celestial and she then grunt as she gets kicked in the waist and sent skidding back into her throne which collapses from the power of the impact of her form.

 

Claudette is glowing with electrical power and Claudette says, “I underestimated you because you were from another realm. No longer.” Claudette charges in and Sailor Celestial and Claudette engage in an intense clash with Claudette’s sword, but it isn’t the only battle. We turn back to Sailor Moon and Heathcliff as the two of them clash with their ‘energy swords’ and it is as intense as any Lightsaber battle of the Star Wars series.

 

Heathcliff says, “You have grown strong.”

 

Sailor Moon yells out, strongly, “You gave me no other option! I had to be stronger for everyone! You stole our lives! All for what?! For the power that Celestial holds?! Do you know the burden that you put in my heart! And in her heart? In everyone’s heart?! You had no right to play a deity with their lives! Our lives! Don’t you dare call me self-righteous? It is your actions in that form in the past that destroyed the Silver Millennium! But then again, you don’t care! The people that you murdered! The lives that you destroyed! They mean nothing to you! I swore to take you down and in the name of the moon, this ends right now!” Soon after, Sailor Moon unleashes a powerful invisible force that sends Heathcliff skidding backwards and causes the whole area to shake from it.

 

The others are shocked and Tomoe says, “That power…”

 

Sam thinks in his mind, “Since that ability is what we know it is, if she loses it, this whole world…No, the whole multiverse is in danger if she goes over the edge. Something tells me that we have not yet seen the depths of her power.” On the meanwhile, Mamoru, Kirito, Asuna, and others look at Sailor Moon with great concern as she continues to fight Heathcliff with incredible intensity and somewhat reckless abandon which is totally unlike her. Back with Sailor Celestial, she and Claudette are clashing blades with incredible intensity causing the floor to crack greatly with every clash of blades.

 

Claudette asks, seriously, “What are you?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I’m the bane of all evil and tyrannical existences including yours!”

 

Claudette says, “My rule will bring peace and prosperity to this land! I am righteous!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sneer, “So, another self-righteous jerk, huh? I really hate those!” Sailor Celestial then scores a one-two strike with a kick to gut and a strike to the face causing Claudette to skid backwards.

 

Claudette responds, “Who are you?”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, “I am the Sailor Guardian of all reality and one of the most powerful warriors that has ever existence in the multiverse! But you call me Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, your majesty! And ironically, where I come from, I’m a princess myself, so, get ready for a royal butt kicking!”

 

Claudette glows with power and she yells out, “We shall see outsider!”

 

(Sword Art Online music ‘Swordland’ starts)

 

Claudette unleashes her thunderbolts with Sailor Celestial cutting through them with her Keyblade much to Claudette’s shock, but she gets over it and she engages Sailor Celestial an intense battle of swords with every clash of their blades causing the whole area to shake and the floor to greatly crack.

 

Annelotte says, “Incredible!”

 

Leina says, stunned, “She is matching Claudette move for move.” Leina thinks in her mind, narrowing her eyes, “No, that’s not it…” Claudette’s attacks are matched by Sailor Celestial’s kendo style of wielding two swords or in this case, two Keyblades at once.

 

Hinata asks, concerned, “Will she be okay?”

 

Sakura says, with a smirk, “We already know the answer to that.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Believe it!”

 

Claudette yells out, strongly, “I won’t be defeated by a mere outsider!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Cry me a river, your majesty!” When they clash again, the shockwave from their clash sends them both skidding back and the two of them charge at each other and quick as a flash they attack each other and end on opposite sides of one another with their backs turned towards one another. After about half-a-minute, Sailor Celestial’s shoulder pad armor cracks and shatters into pieces, but she doesn’t even notice as she dispels her Keyblades and walks away.

 

Elina, who has regained consciousness, yells out, “Where do you think that you are going?!”

 

Dai responds, “The battle is over and our girl won.” Just then Claudette’s sword gains a massive crack before it shatters to pieces with her headdress with a look of pure shock on her face before she collapses to the ground on her stomach with a loud ‘thud’.

 

(Sword Art Online music ‘Swordland’ ends)

 

There are looks of shock and silence for a few seconds in which Elina yells out, “No, Claudette!”

 

One of the female soldiers, who also woke up, says, flabbergasted, “It…It can’t be true…”

 

Airi says, with an amazed look, “She just beat Queen Claudette and that means that she is the new queen of this continent.”

 

Elina yells out, angrily, “I’ll kill you!” Elina blindly charges at Sailor Celestial, but Leina gets in the way and rams her fist into Elina’s waist causing the air to get knocked out of her in which Elina says, with a solemn expression, “Leina…why…?” Elina then collapses in a heap while Annelotte looks over the soldiers.

 

Annelotte asks the female soldiers, “Anyone else?” Out of shock and fear, the female soldiers run from the room while Ymir gives a stunned look.

 

Ymir says, nervously, “Oh, boy…” However, our attention returns back to the battle of Sailor Moon and Heathcliff continue their intense clash with their weapons which are obviously Lightsabers from the Star Wars universe. The two of them continue to fight intensely causing massive sparks as their Lightsabers continue to clash and at one point, Sailor Moon manages to knock Heathcliff’s side out of his hands and out of the room. But the battle doesn’t even pause as they continue clash, dodge and parry each other’s attacks, and fight with incredible power and speed with Sailor Moon having a deadly determined look to take Heathcliff down, but there is a ‘dark spark’ in her eyes as well.

 

When the two of them clash their Lightsabers again, Heathcliff tells Sailor Moon, with a smile, “Very impressive, Serenity. However, it isn’t good enough.”

 

Sailor Moon responds, “You told Sailor Celestial that without will that power is nothing. That said…You underestimate my will and my power!” Heathcliff then gives a look of surprise as Sailor Moon pushes Heathcliff back and with a roar, she breaks his guard and with one swing of her Lightsaber, Heathcliff’s Lightsaber is destroyed causing him to stumble back, but he then yelps out in pain as his cheek is cut by Sailor Moon’s Lightsaber sending him down to the ground on his bottom in which when he looks up, Sailor Moon has the glowing plasma blade of the Lightsaber at his face.

 

Heathcliff asks, “Do you plan to do what needs to be done?”

 

Sailor Moon says, deactivating the Lightsaber, “You would like that, wouldn’t you?”

 

Sailor Moon turns away and Heathcliff states, “And you call me self-righteous?” Sailor Moon stops in her tracks and looks at the deactivated Lightsaber in her hand as the memories of Sword Art Online to today go through her mind.

 

Just then a dark voice tells her, “Do you let end here? What justice is that he has a new life while so many innocent people died and gone forever? People that never got a chance to enjoy VRMMO like you, your family, and all of your friends do? And by the way, despite you clearing the game, he got exactly what he wanted and now, Celestial is a scarred soul herself! Where is the justice in that? Are you going to let him get away because of your own self-righteous so-called morality? ARE YOU?!!” With those words, as the memories of what happened in Sword Art Online go through her mind, major emotions are running through Sailor Moon’s mind and while anger is one of them, there is one emotion that’s dominating right now: Fear. Yes, fear. Fear that the voice is right. Fear that her ‘morality’ is only self-serving to make her feel better than her former uncle, who was her father as a Moon Princess. As the memories of what the aftermath of SAO caused including the creation of Ermac, dark emotions grow inside of her and the dark voice’s words grow even more dominate as well as Heathcliff’s last ‘words’ to her. She remembers about what happened between Sailor Celestial and Heathcliff and the regret as well as the guilt that Sailor Celestial feels in her heart due to her not ‘striking him down’ and the possibility that she allowed him to be reborn to cause SAO itself. What if he does something like that again? That strike pain and most of all, fear, in Sailor Moon. What if her actions are just self-serving? And if those allow Heathcliff to cause something just as horrible as SAO, would it be her fault just because of some ‘self-righteous’ morality? The thought of him causing so much more pain to the others like he did to her and her fellow SAO Survivors rocks Sailor Moon to core and that fear starts to overwhelm her. Sailor Moon’s arms start to quiver as plenty of the others look at her as they see tears streaming down her eyes. When they see her look at them, a solemn look is in her eyes, but plenty of the others can see the ‘dark spark’ and to their horror, understand what it means.

 

Kirito says, shaking his head, “Don’t do it…” However, Kirito then notices Heathcliff twitching slightly and he also notices that Heathcliff’s smile grows a bit deeper.

 

The others are looking at Sailor Moon at this time and Asuna says, shaking her head, “No…No, Usagi-chan…”

 

Her body starts to move and Mamoru screams out, in a pleading tone, “NO, DON’T DO IT!!!” At this moment, Kirito covers Yui’s eyes while Asuna does the same for Silica as Sailor Moon roars out in dark anger, spins around on her heels, and activates her Lightsaber causing plasma blade to impale Heathcliff right in his chest!

 

The others gasp in pure shock and horror and Michiru says, shocked and horrified, “Oh, Kami…”

 

Haruka asks, flabbergasted and horrified, “What have you done?” Heathcliff looks at Sailor Moon with a stunned expression and we can see her once blue eyes are now a sinister golden color before she removes the Lightsaber from his chest causing him to fall off the platform that’s the throne room and seemly to his demise to the ground below which is covered by the clouds. There is nothing, but stunned silence for several moments. However, Sailor Moon’s eyes widen as she realized what she did and after the Lightsaber is deactivated, she drops it to the ground with a loud ‘clang’. When she looks at the others, she can see them looking at her in horror and shock. Tears flow from her now sinister golden eyes and she then immediately takes off and flies away.

 

Mamoru yells out, in a pleading tone, “No, wait! Come back!” But Sailor Moon doesn’t listen as, by some kind of instinct, gets back to Ymir’s lab and uses her powers to dispel the barrier protecting the space-time gateway causing her to leap through the portal to who knows where.

 

Yuuki asks, stunned, “Did she just…?”

 

Silica, her eyes uncovered by Asuna, asks, confused, “What…What just happened? Why was Sailor Moon’s eyes that color?”

 

Sakura says, shocked, “I wish that I didn’t see that.”

 

Hinata asks, “What…What happened to her?”

 

Naruto responds, solemnly and horrified, “She was pushed ‘over the edge’, Hinata-chan. Believe it.” As the others try to figure and get out of their shock, horror, and confusion over what should have been impossible to have happened, we returned to Ymir’s lab where the cloaked figure that she met with earlier are looking at the pool of what looks like clothing fibers and ‘muck’ and we can see from behind the hood, there is a sinister smirk on the figure’s lips.

 

July 31, 2025, Tokyo, Juuban District

 

Within the Juuban District, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, her eyes now a sinister golden color instead of their usual lovely blue, is looking at herself and when she looks at her hands, she sees blood on them causing her to shake her arm and she sees her armored gloves are now ‘normal’.

 

Sailor Moon says, weakly, “What have I done…What have I become…Even if it was him…I shouldn’t…I couldn’t…” However, Sailor Moon doesn’t see a strange ‘blob’ coming towards her until it was nearly on top of her and she turns only for us to hear her scream ring into the night…

 

End of Chapter 25

 

Oh, whoa! Your eyes haven’t deceived you, everyone! Sailor Moon has gone to the ‘dark side’! Personally, I bet you didn’t see that coming. If there are any complaints about this, you should remember that in this story series, Sailor Moon went through a lot of mental and emotional trauma and no matter how strong a person is, there is always a limit before they ‘snap’. You can imagine what will happen next, but you are going to have to read and find out, everyone! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!