Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Pinning over a Lost Moon ( Chapter 26 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
We have come to this new chapter and it looks like the unthinkable happens, but with Sailor Moon/Serena in this story, it is more than just losing yourself to anger or something like that. However, I think that once you read this chapter and compare what happened in the previous one, I think that you will get what I mean by that, everyone. Now, once again, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

As a legion of butterflies fly through the sky, Kirito, in both his SAO form and his ALO form, appears with Usagi, in both of her SAO forms and her ALO form, with her as Princess Serenity and Eternal Sailor Moon, and Leafa with her as Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is walking with Akari, in her ALO form, Sinon, in her ALO form, Miyako, in her ALO form, and Junpier, in her ALO form, in which they look to see that Akari and Sinon have the ‘shadows’ of Eternal Sailor Sun and Eternal Sailor Orion behind them while Asuna, Miyako, and Junpier have the forms of mysterious Sailor Scouts behind them.

 

Kirito, Eternal Sailor Moon, and Eternal Sailor Celestial are walking up to Naruto and Naruto is looking behind them in which the three of them turn to see Sailor Moon’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Serenity and Tsuki, and Kirito’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Kuro and Kata, along with Naruto’s counterpart from the Limited Tsukuyomi from ‘Road of Ninja’ giving them a wicked smirk along with various other figures covered in shadows covered under the shadows of the Dimensional Dragons: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, and a mysterious violet dragon.

 

The scene then changes to the Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Naruto’s ‘precious people’ from the Leaf Village, Team 5Ds, Asuna, Leafa, Silica, in her ALO form, Lisbeth, in her ALO form, Agil, in his ALO form, Klein, in his ALO form, Philia, in her ALO form, and Strea, in her ALO form, looking from the Moon Kingdom at SAO, ALO, and so many worlds as well as their people that it is beyond the imagination as the mysterious Queen’s Gate hangs over them all.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known and yet to meet.

 

Then Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial/Princess Selene appear with dark shadowy that look exactly behind them appear with the ‘Shadow Sailor Moon’ have sinister yellow eyes with the ‘Shadow Sailor Celestial’ having blood red eyes.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial and two others, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Eternal Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 26: Pinning over a Lost Moon

 

July 31, 2025

 

Right now, we are what seems to be a pitch black space and Valkyrie Sailor Moon opens her eyes, which have returned to their normal blue color, is looking around in a confused state.

 

Sailor Moon asks, “Where am I? What is this place?”

 

Just then a dark version of her voice responds, “Where do you think princess?” Sailor Moon then looks to see none other than her dark counterpart from her nightmare, Hecate, right in front of her.

 

Sailor Moon says, shaking her head, “No. Not you again!”

 

Hecate responds, “Oh, yes! It’s me! And I’m here to say: Congratulations!”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “What?”

 

Hecate replies, “Don’t ‘what’ me, Serena! You know what I’m congratulating you for. You finally did what needs to be done.” Hecate snaps her fingers and shows what Sailor Moon did in the other room and impaling Heathcliff with the plasma blade of the Lightsaber.

 

Sailor Moon gasps and she says, shocked, “No…I didn’t…I…”

 

Hecate responds, with a wicked sly smile, “But you did! You did! You finally did what needs to be done! You made him pay! You made that traitorous bastard in two lifetimes pay for all that he did to you! To everyone! You finally struck that bastard down once and for all!”

 

Sailor Moon says, shocked and horrified, “That’s not…I mean…I…”

 

Hecate tells Sailor Moon, with a sinister smirk, “What are you so down about? Didn’t it feel good? That bastard stole your life! He stole the lives of ten thousand people murdering four thousand of them in the process and scarring the souls of the survivors including yours and your family! What about all the people of Argus?! Didn’t they deserve justice! Just because they were part of the same company as Kayaba, their reputations are dragged through the mud! They’ve been called ‘monsters’ and ‘murderers’ just because they were associate with that traitorous bastard! Is that right?! Is that right?!”

 

Sailor Moon responds, nervously, “No, that’s not right, but…!!”

 

Hecate yells out, with a dark strong tone, “But nothing!! He has destroyed so many lives for his own selfish including our kingdom! It was because of him that the Silver Millennium feel! He caused Metallia to corrupt the people of Earth back in that day and down went the whole of the Silver Millennium as well as every single life from the Sun Kingdom to the Moon Kingdom and beyond in our solar system! And in this life, he used technology that could have revolutionize the world and started a new frontier in which he used to imprison us and around ten thousand others in a nightmare that last over two years! We were lucky to escape, but thousands of others weren’t lucky! They were trapped in an ‘alien world’ and they never got to say goodbye as their brains were friend like burnt toast or extra crispy steak! And they did nothing to him! Tell me: Is that right? IS THAT FAIR?!”

 

Sailor Moon screams out, “No, it isn’t fair! It’s wrong! All wrong! He had no right to do that to them! He had no right to do that to me! To Suguha! To Kazuto! To everyone that he hurt and murdered!”

 

Hecate responds, with a dark serious tone, “And you better damn well never forget that princess! You can never forget! You will never forget!” Hecate grabs Sailor Moon by her armored collar, her helmet mysteriously vanishes, and Hecate says, with a dark serious tone, “Look at them! Look!” Just then the images of what happened on Sword Art Online race in front of Sailor Moon’s eyes and when she attempts to close her eyes, Hecate uses some kind of power to focus them open and make her look.

 

Sailor Moon yells out, with tears in her eyes, “No, stop it! Stop it!”

 

Hecate replies, with a dark stern tone, “Not on your life, Meatball Head! Have you forgotten what I told you before? Do you forget what have I said to you? Do you?”

 

Sailor Moon responds, shaking her head, “No! No, I haven’t!”

 

Hecate shouts out, “Do you want this to happen again? Do you want people that you care about like your family or Suguha, your sister in your life as Moon Princess, to suffer because of bastards like him?”

 

Sailor Moon yells out, with pain in her voice, “No! No! Please, no!”

 

Hecate tells Sailor Moon, “You know that sicko isn’t the only one out there, don’t you?!” When Sailor Moon looks at Hecate, she tells her, with a dark sly smirk, “Have you forgotten Sugou and what he did to Asuna?” Sailor Moon shakes her head and Hecate tells her, with a dark stern tone, “They aren’t the only sickos out there and the only way that they are going down is that you take them down hard! And you strike them down as you struck that bastard that dared to say to Serenity-mama that he loved her! That he told you that he loved you like a daughter! You know this or do you want this to happen all over again?” Hecate then shows images of what happened when Chaos-possessed Sailor Galaxia and the Sailor Animamates took the star seeds of the Sailor Scouts and Darien.

 

Sailor Moon screams out, fearfully, “NO! Please, no! No! I can’t go through that again!”

 

Hecate responds, with a dark serious tone, “And you know that will happen and worse if you don’t damn well get with the program! You know it!” Sailor Moon looks at Hecate with tears in her eyes and Hecate tells Sailor Moon, with a dark stern tone, “And this time, they might not come back! This time, you might lose them forever! And because you held back! Is that what you want?! IS IT?!” Just then Sailor Celestial, Kazuto, Asuna, Rika, Keiko, Andrew, the Digidestined, and especially Darien and Rini shatter into data polygons in which Sailor Moon screams out in pure terror!

 

Sailor Moon yells out, fearfully, “No! No! NO!! Please, Kami, no! I don’t want that! I can’t let that happen!”

 

Hecate tells Sailor Moon, “Then you know what you need to do. You need to be ruthless…relentless…And most of all, you need to be stronger.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, her blue eyes gaining a golden ‘tint’, “Stronger?”

 

Hecate tells Sailor Moon, with a wicked smile, “That’s right, Meatball Head. You need to be stronger. You need more power.” Hecate’s black upside crescent moon turns into a third eye and Sailor Moon’s eyes become blank.

 

Sailor Moon asks, emotionlessly, “More…power…?”

 

Heca te responds, with a sinister smirk, “Yes…Let us show you the way…” Hecate then cups Sailor Moon’s chin and kisses her on the lips causing her eyes to wide as they become a sinister golden color once more as some kind of ‘inky darkness’ engulfs them both.

 

July 31, 2025, Tokyo

 

Throughout Tokyo, the Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ counterparts of Sailor Moon, Selene, Serenity, and Tsuki, get an immense feeling of dread, but they aren’t the only ones as that same feeling comes over Serena’s future daughter, Rini, while Darien, who has just returned to his body, also gains that same feeling.

 

August 1, 2025, Fusion Dimension

 

Inside of the mysterious Fusion Dimension, a figure is talking with another figure on the screen, whose face is covered by a hood from a hooded cloak, with the figure on the screen removing their hooded to show a face exactly like Aster Phoenix’s face.

 

The other figure says to the Aster Phoenix ‘duplicate’, in a deep male voice, “I see, Edo. Sailor Moon has fallen to darkness.”

 

The Aster Phoenix ‘duplicate’ responds, in Aster Phoenix’s voice, “I figure that with them focused on her. We can move along with our plans sir.”

 

The other figure says, “Remember, Edo, in order to unite all worlds, we need both all four Sailor Moons and all four Sailor Celestials. However, all four Sailor Moons are within the Standard Dimension and Standard isn’t our enemy. Any intrusion into Standard must be covertly.”

 

The Aster Phoenix ‘duplicate’ responds, with a sigh, “Yes, Professor. I understand, sir.”

 

The other figure says, “Good. However, you must be careful with dealing with the Standard Sailor Moon. When so-called ‘heroes and heroines’ fall ‘into darkness’, they become much more dangerous. Do not let what happened to Standard’s Sailor Moon backfire on you in an extreme way, Edo.”

 

The Aster Phoenix ‘duplicate’, Edo, responds, “Understood, sir.”

 

The other figure says, with a nod, “Carry on.” Edo nods his head as the screen with his image vanishes and the figure hears footsteps in which he turns to see someone that looks like Fonda Fontaine, the head nurse of Duel Academy Island of Jaden Yuki’s time, walking towards them.

 

The Fonda Fontaine ‘duplicate’ asks the figure, “You asked for me sir?”

 

The figure says, “Emi-san, what’s work on the work started for us by Ymir?”

 

The Fonda Fontaine ‘duplicate’ responds, “Very well, sir. However, they will be hard to control. The Life Fibers and the Symobites are both living entities, sir.”

 

The figure responds, “I know. However, it means that they can be ‘influenced’ to ‘assist’ us as other living beings, correct?”

 

The Fonda Fontaine ‘duplicate’ replies, “Yes, it does…”

 

The figure replies, “I leave the details in your capable hands, Emi-san.”

 

The ‘duplicate’ of Fonda Fontaine says, with a nod, “Yes, Professor.” She then gives a bow and walks off into the distance leaving the figure, the infamous Professor, to his thoughts.

 

August 1, 2025, Tokyo, Juuban District

 

Inside of the Juuban District, Sailor Neo Moon is looking around the rooftops and looking around for any signs of our Senshi of the Moon. When our heroes and heroines had come back from the unknown world and those logged into ALO at the time returned to their bodies, they found out that Serena is missing from Darien’s home and Sailor Neo Moon learned what happened to her future mother. Now, our heroes and heroines are on the search to find her, but so far, no success.

Sailor Neo Moon thinks in her mind, “Where are you Meatball Head? How could you let this happen to you?” Sailor Neo Moon sighs and she thinks, “Maybe I shouldn’t be so surprised by that. You have been through the ringer due to SAO and you have yet to start truly healing from it. Even with the joy and pleasure that you get from ALO, SAO still haunts you and that fucking Mortal Kombat knockoff, Ermac, doesn’t help. And that bastard of a grandfather…Ugh! It means sick that I’m related to him! But maybe it is ‘like grandfather, like granddaughter’…” Sailor Neo Moon remembers her time as Wicked Lady and she shakes that thought from her mind. But she then spots a ‘strange light’ and she asks, lowly, “What’s that?” Sailor Neo Moon goes into an alleyway where the light is coming from and she shakes her head as the light causes her to be light-headed.

 

Just then a familiar female voice says, “Rini…”

 

Sailor Neo Moon responds, realization, “Wait! Serena…?!”

 

The familiar female voice says, echoing, “Who do you think squirt?”

 

Sailor Neo Moon replies, “Where the heck were you? Do you know how worried we are about you?”

 

The familiar female voice, Serena’s voice, replies, in a smoothing hypnotic tone, “Yeah, I know. Anyway, why don’t you come and we can talk, okay?” Just then the strange light that Sailor Neo Moon starts pulse and Sailor Neo Moon feels more light-headed as her eyes become blank in which she slowly walks into the light before the light vanishes leaving no trace that Sailor Neo Moon was ever there. Elsewhere in Juuban, Tuxedo Mask gets a painful feeling in his heart and it was similar to the one that he experience yesterday.

 

Tuxedo Mask thinks in his mind, “This feeling…This is the same feeling that I got when Serena…Oh no!” Just then an image of Sailor Neo Moon comes to his mind and Tuxedo Mask thinks in his mind, in a panic tone, “Rini!” He then starts to race off as he gets out a communication device in order to contact the others to see if they can contact Sailor Neo Moon, but soon enough, they will learn that Sailor Neo Moon has vanished as well. What Tuxedo Mask doesn’t know is that he is being watched by someone on a strange long and slender Duel Runner.

 

August 2, 2025, Unknown location

 

At an unknown location, another figure is talking to Edo, the Fusion Dimension ‘duplicate’ of Aster Phoenix, about something.

 

Edo asks, “Are they ready?”

 

The figure responds, “Yes, they are. As long as they get what they want.”

 

Edo responds, plainly, “They can have their revenge as long as they complete their mission.”

 

The figure replies, “Understood, Edo-dono.” Edo then pushes a button on a Fusion Dimension duel disk and he teleport away while the other figure looks at a group of other figures, but not knowing that they are being watched by what looks like bugs, however, a closer look shows that these ‘bugs’ are robot observation drones.

 

August 2, 2025, Unknown location

 

Within another unknown location, which looks like some kind of futuristic lab, several other figures are watching what’s happening.

 

One of them says, in a deep elderly male voice, “Fools. They don’t reserve the forces that are working behind the scenes.”

 

Another one of them says, in a higher child-like male voice, “Why do you think that it was so easily to manipulate them before? Unlike the Signers, they don’t have much in the way of foresight. They are really simple minded fools.”

 

The second figure gives a child-like giggle and the first one, the elderly sounding one, says, “However, they will prove useful. Our future isn’t the future that humanity of this time is taking anymore thanks to Yusei Fudo and the original Signers, but where does it leave our world? Especially now that we know the truth depth of what really happened.” Just then they hear footsteps and the figures look to see Paradox enter the room.

 

Paradox says, with a nod, “Indeed. There was something that manipulated the doomsday Zero Reserve that destroyed our time. The fiend that manipulated everything and everyone that devastated our Earth.”

 

The elderly figure says, “True, Paradox. While Z-One tried to reserve the damage that it did, even though he didn’t know that fiend at the time, there was another using all of her power and strength that she gained from her guardians, but what she didn’t know is that when the guardian of our world, her beloved, was lost in order to ‘awaken’ her was the final safety lose to cause the ultimate Zero Reserve. She defeated that fiend, but she exhausted her power and rendered her unable to restore our world.”

 

Paradox says, with a nod, “Indeed, my friend. However, with the events of SAO repeating themselves in this time and then some, even with the safeties that Yusei Fudo put on the Ener-D reactor, the danger is still there. This evil could try another method to recreate our nightmarish future. While it doesn’t seem to be the case with her daughter from that future known as Crystal Tokyo is here, but she didn’t come here through a linear method of time-travel however.”

 

The elderly figure says, “Our plans haven’t changed.” Paradox and the figures look at what looks like some kind of stasis container where we find a female figure with lovely silver hair in two pigtails that are shaped-like hearts and golden eight-pointed star on her forehead.

 

August 2, 2025, Tokyo, Odiaba District

 

Inside of the Odiaba District, Kazuto, Asuna, Shion, Rika, Keiko, Kotone, Suguha, Darien, our Juuban based Sailor Scouts, minus Serena and Rini, our Digidestined and their Digimon, Minato, Kushina, Naruto, Hinata, and Sakura.

 

Suguha asks, stunned, “So, there is nothing?!”

 

Kotone says, shaking her head, “Not a sign of them.”

 

Lita says, “And now, Rini has gone missing!”

 

Hotaru says, concerned, “I hope nothing happen to her and our hime.”

 

TK says, “I wish that I could say that she would be okay, but after what we saw, I seriously doubt that.”

 

Minato says, “I’m sorry to say that I’m not surprised by this. Serena is really strong, but even she has her limits. What Kayaba did to her for over two years has really pushed mental and emotional ‘endurance’ and she has yet to start truly healing. Seeing that fiendish uncaring…”

 

Kazuto says, interrupting, “Serena didn’t strike out in anger.” When everyone looks at Kazuto, he says, “I know Serena. And while there was anger towards him, she attacked out of fear.”

 

Yolei asks, “Fear?”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “That’s what I got from Dumpling.”

 

When everyone looks at Amara, Darien says, “You felt it too.”

 

Amara tells Darien, “I know that you did.”

 

Hotaru asks, confused, “Fear?”

 

Darien says, “Her greatest fear: Another Sword Art Online.”

 

There are gasps of shock and Amara says, “Kayaba’s words really got to her. She felt doubt and fear. That doubt was that she wasn’t striking him down out of some kind of self-righteous morality. She was afraid that she was being selfish.”

 

Rika yells out, strongly, “That’s nuts! She is the most unselfish person that we know! She risked her lives for all of us, SAO players!”

 

Keiko says, with a nod, “That’s right.”

 

Tai says, “We know that for a fact, but she was afraid that she was acting selfish just to keep some kind of ‘moral high ground’ or something. And if she let him go because of that and he causes something just as terrible as he did so far, it would be her fault.”

 

Ken says, with a nod, “Yeah, I get it. She was afraid that he would cause something as terrible as SAO if she let him go.” Ken looks at Suguha and he says, “She remembered what happened between you and Kayaba in the Silver Millennium and she was afraid that situation could happen again.”

 

There are gasps of shock and Suguha says, solemnly, “Oh, geez…Serena…”

 

Ken says, plainly, “The fear of another SAO just because she let him go racked her and the fear took over.”

 

Davis says, plainly, “And ‘wham’!”

 

Cody says, nodding his head, “Exactly. Part of it was anger, but the core of it was fear and the fear won out. She struck Kayaba down out of fear.”

 

Amara says, with a solemn nod and tone, “That’s correct, Cody.”

 

Asuna says, solemnly, “Serena-chan…”

 

Kazuto says, with a sneer, “And that’s what Kayaba wanted.” Everyone looks at Kazuto and he says, “Just before Serena struck, I saw his smirk become even deeper. He KNEW that attack was coming!”

 

There are gasps and Rika asks, stunned, “Wait! He wanted that to happen?! He didn’t avoid the attack at all!”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “That’s right. Kayaba got struck on purpose!”

 

Davis yells out, flabbergasted, “What?!”

 

Hinata asks, confused, “Why did he do that?”

 

Sakura asks, with a glare, “Don’t tell me that he wanted her to go bonkers?!”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “I don’t know. To be honest, I understand his motives and then he does something that I can’t understand.”

 

Davis says, with a sneer, “What’s there to understand about that nut? Sorry to insult his kin, but there is no understanding madmen.”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “I say let’s forget about him and focusing on finding Serena and Rini.”

 

Tai says, nodding his head in agreement, “I agree.”

 

Raye says, “Yeah, let’s forget about that ass.”

 

Mina asks Naruto, “By the way, where is your new ‘personal maid’?” As if on cue, Airi appears and goes by Naruto.

 

Airi tells Naruto, “No sign of Serena, Master Naruto.”

 

Naruto tells Airi, “Thank you for your help, Airi.”

 

Airi responds, “I am your servant now, Master Naruto.”

 

Kushina tells Naruto, “I’ve got to admit that she is quite cute…Well, for life sucking monster.”

 

Naruto says, “Don’t worry, thanks to Kurama, she isn’t a ‘life sucking vampire’ anymore.”

 

Airi replies, with a nod, “That’s correct. The fox spirit within Master Naruto has altered me in various ways. I don’t need to suck essence anymore through I am able to if and when Master Naruto commands me through I can suck out ‘portions’ of person like free will for example. I also have the ability to reproduce like humans do…”

 

Sakura yells out, annoyed, “Okay, TMI!”

 

Yolei says, seriously, “Big time!”

 

Darien asks, changing the subject, “How did things go after we left?”

 

Flashback; July 31, 2025 (Earth Time), Unknown World, Gainos

 

Back in the unknown world and the city of Gainos, our heroes’ and heroines’ group, minus Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata, head off into the gateway finding out that it leads into ALO in which Naruto uses his Keyblade to close it behind them. When they are done, Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata turn to Airi, Annelotte, Leina, and Mirim.

 

Leina says, “I hope that your friends will be okay.”

 

Annelotte says, “I’m not sure if we understand it all, but I don’t think that she reacted out of anger.”

 

Leina says, with a nod, “I think that you are right, Annelotte. I could tell. She was afraid of something.”

 

Hinata asks, curiously, “Afraid?”

 

Sakura gives this a bit of thought and she says, “Anyway, we should take everything that’s in here with us. We can’t let it fall into the wrong hands.”

 

Annelotte says, “I agree. This technology could better our world, but we may not be ready for it.”


Leina says, looking at Airi, “However, I don’t like that fact that Airi is going with you.”

 

Naruto says, nervously, “Well, she has kind of become attached to me.”

 

Airi says, “I am now your faithful servant, Master Naruto. Where you go, I go.”

 

Sakura says, “I blame that fox of yours, Naruto. I have to say that you have to keep him under control.”

 

Naruto asks, “You think that I don’t try to keep Kurama from doing Pervy stuff like this?”

 

Kurama retorts, with a sly tone, “Good luck, gaki.”

 

Annelotte tells Leina, “Well, it seems like she is subservient to Naruto and not the Swamp Witch anymore.”

 

Leina says, with a nod, “You have a point, Annelotte.” Leina looks at a group of crystal and she says, “And thank you for these crystal that will help free my fellow warriors from their curses like your friend did with mine. I just hope that she will be okay.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “We hope so too.”

 

Hinata and Sakura nod their heads in agreement and Hinata thinks in her mind, “Serena…”

&n bsp;

Sakura thinks in her mind, fearfully, “Will you follow the path that Sasuke once followed Serena? I really hope not.”

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Returning to the present period, Minato says, “All of the advanced technology is now safe and sound where it can’t be found.”

 

Amara says, “Not to insult you or Ryu-dono, but we hope that’s the case.”

 

Minato says, “Understandable.”

 

Ken says, “Our main focus should be finding Serena and Rini.”

 

Wormmon asks, “How can we find her Ken?”

 

Gatomon says, “You would normally look for her in places that she likes, but she may not be thinking like the Serena that we know.”

 

Just then there is a beeping sound and Trista says, taking out a smart phone, “It is for me.” Trista then pushes a button on her smart phone and she asks, “Hello?”

 

Yusei’s voice booms, “Trista-san?”

 

Trista asks, “Yusei-san, what’s up?”

 

As the others focus on Trista, Yusei tells Trista, over the phone, “Someone has stolen our Arc Projector prototype.”

 

Trista asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Yusei responds, over the phone, “Someone stole the prototype for the Real Solid Vision system and made a copy of the prototype for the Action Duel system that we created it for it.”

 

Trista says, “I see, Yusei. We’ll let you know what we find.”

 

Yusei replies, over the phone, “Thank you, Trista-san.”

 

Trista hangs up the phone and Michelle asks, “What’s up?”

 

Trista says, “Someone stole the prototype Real Solid Vision system and Action Duel system that Yusei and his friends were developing.”

 

There are gasps and TK says, “That’s suspicious. Since no one other than us should know about it.”

 

Amara says, “Since they went for the data too, the thief knew exactly what he or she was getting.”

 

Darien says, nodding his head, “I agree. This isn’t some kind of ‘random robbery’.”

 

Hotaru asks, “Don’t tell me…?”

 

Ami tells Hotaru, “We don’t know Hotaru.” Just then there is another beeping sound coming from Ami and she says, “My communicator.” She activates her sailor communicator and Akiza’s face appears on the screen in which she asks, surprised, “Akiza-san?”

 

Akiza yells out, “Ami! You have to help us! Leo and Luna have just been kidnapped!”

 

Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Ami asks, “Who? Why?”

 

Akiza responds, “We’re not sure! They hit us so fast! They want you to meet them at the Kaiba Dome today or else Leo and Luna will pay the price! They are challenging you!”

 

Davis says, with a serious tone, “We’re on our way, Akiza-san!”

 

Akiza says, with a nod, “Thank you, Davis-san. I’ll contact Yusei and the others.” The communication link is cut and the screen closes blank in which Ami puts her communicator away.

 

Tai says, “This can’t be just a coincidence.”

 

Matt says, with a nod, “No kidding, Tai.”

 

Davis says, with a serious tone, “Let’s get to the Kaiba Dome right away!”

 

Rika tells Davis, “You know that this is a trap.”

 

Davis responds, with a smirk, “Why do you think I want to make it backfire?”

 

Yolei says, “This seemly oddly familiar.”

 

Davis gives a glare, Kari giggle, and Veemon says, with a smile, “Just like the good old days.”

 

Gatomon says, with a smirk, “Got that right, Veemon.”

 

Davis says, looking at Naruto and the other ninja, “And we’ve got a group that’s being sneaky is part of the job.”

 

Minato says, with a smile, “And I may have a simple plan that could make it work.” Kushina gives a smirk at her husband as the group quickly discuss their plans.

 

August 2, 2025, Neo Domino City

 

Right now, the former Signers, minus Leo and Luna, and Yugi, Atem, and their friends are assembled in front of the Kaiba Dome in Neo Domino City.

 

Joey says, annoyed, “Great! So rich boy has got a whole stadium named after him!”

 

Jack tells Joey, “Like it or not, Wheeler, Seto Kaiba has given much to the history of Duel Monsters same as Yugi and Pegasus!”

 

Crow tells Joey, “It isn’t like you aren’t a legendary duelist yourself, bro. It is just that Seto Kaiba is the reason that dueling is what it is today.”

 

Atem tells Joey, “Like it or not, Joey, Kaiba developed the technology that turned Duel Monsters from a simple game into a world sport that it is in this timeline.”

 

Joey says, annoyed, “I know. I know.”

 

Just then a voice shouts out, “Yusei!” The group then looks to see Kazuto, Asuna, Shion, Rika, Keiko, Kotone, Suguha, Darien, our Juuban based Sailor Scouts, minus Serena and Rini, our Digidestined and their Digimon, Minato, Kushina, Naruto, Hinata, and Sakura running to their location with plenty of them wearing duel disks.

 

Tea says, excitedly, “Hey, everyone!”

 

Akiza asks, “Where’s Serena?”

 

The others became nervous and Suguha says, a bit nervously, “She hasn’t been feeling herself lately.”

 

Jack asks, suspicious tone in his voice, “Really now?”

 

Yusei says, “Let’s forget that for now, Jack. Right now, Leo and Luna need our help.”

 

Darien says, “We also think that the thief of Real Solid Vision prototype could be related.”

 

Jack says, with a nod, “We know. It is too much of coincidence that they steal our prototype and the kidnapping of Leo and Luna happened at the same time.”

 

Mina asks, “So, what do they want us for?”

 

Davis says, seriously, “I say let’s find out.” The group then walks to the entrance and they stop when they see the air around it shimmer for a moment.

 

Ami says, taking out her computer, “Hold on, everyone!” Ami scans the Kaiba Dome with her computer and she says, “There is some kind of force-field surrounding the whole of the Kaiba Dome even underground!”

 

There are gasps and Crow asks, “Are you kidding me?”

 

Just then a burly man’s voice says, “No, she isn’t!” Everyone then looks to see Armstrong, the former head of The Facility, in front of them.

 

Yusei says, with a sneer, “Armstrong.”

 

Crow asks, “Wasn’t he the asshole that once headed the Facility?”

 

Yusei says, “Yep. Until Goodwin decided to give him the boot after he went against our deal after I beat him.”

 

Armstrong tells Yusei, “As much as I want to beat you, I’ve got a job to do. And basically, you aren’t getting in until you beat me!” Armstrong displays his deep grey and black Neo Domino City style duel disk with a dueling deck inside.

 

Yusei says, “I don’t like it! When we dueled, he used some kind electronic static generator that shocked you when you lose life-points and he made sure that it didn’t work for him…until a friend of mine made sure that duel became fair!”

 

Kazuto steps forward and Asuna asks, “Kirito-kun?”

 

Kazuto tells Armstrong, “I’ll take you on!” Kazuto activates the duel disk attached to his left wrist and Armstrong smirk as he does the same in which their decks are shuffled while their duel disks display 4000 life-points each.

 

“Duel!” Kazuto and Armstrong say in unison as their duel starts.

 

Starting Scores:

Kazuto: 4000

Armstrong: 4000

 

Just then dozens of strange floating spheres surrounds the two of them in mid-air and Keiko asks, “What are those?”

 

Armstrong says, with a sly smirk, “Just something to make the duel a little interesting.”

 

Yusei says, “I don’t like the sound of that. That’s what he told me with the static generators for our duel.”

 

Armstrong says, “By the way, if you attempt to stop them duel, I can’t assure the safety of your two little friends and SAO survivors.”

 

Rika says, “Snake!”

 

Naruto says, with a sneer, “Took the words right out of my mouth!”

 

Armstrong says, drawing a card, “On with the duel!” Armstrong says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “First, I start off with Swords of Revealing Light! Now, your monsters can’t attack me for three turns thanks to this prison of swords!” Just then swords of light engulf Kazuto’s field and Armstrong says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “Then I activate my Poison Chain and Paralyzing Chain spell cards!”

 

Yusei says, “That’s the same combo that he used on me!”

 

Armstrong says, with a grin, “And thanks to this combo, your friend is going to hurt big time. My Poison Chain forces my opponent to discard a number of cards from their deck equal to the number of Iron Chain monsters on the field and my Paralyzing Chain makes them lose three hundred life-points every time that are forced to discard cards from their deck due to a card effect!” Armstrong says, putting one card on his duel disk, “And now, I play my Iron Chain Repairman in attack mode!” Iron Chain Repairman (1600/1200) appears on the field in attack mode and Armstrong says, with a smirk, “And now, I end my turn and you are forced to discard a card from your deck!” Kazuto discards the top card of his deck and Armstrong says, with a grin, “And now, you lose three hundred life-points thanks to my other spell card!” Kazuto yells out in pain as he is zapped by floating spheres as he loses 300 life-points.

 

Asuna yells out, shocked, “Kirito-kun!”

 

Rika, Kotone, and Keiko yells out, shocked, “Oh no!”

 

Shion says, with a sneer, “Yusei was right. He couldn’t be trusted.”

 

Yusei says, with a sneer, “Up to your old tricks, I see.”

 

Armstrong says, with an evil smile, “And this is just a sample of my revenge against you, Yusei! Your little friend has just gotten a preview and remember, if this duel stops, your friends might go ‘splat’!”

 

Davis yells out, angrily, “You sick son of a bitch!”

 

Current Score:

Kazuto: 3700

Armstrong: 4000

 

Kazuto says, drawing a card, “Okay, my turn.”

 

Armstrong says, “Like you have a chance kid!”

 

Kazuto says, putting one card into the Field Spell slot, “I activate my Gateway to Chaos Field Spell!” The field then transforms into a blue field with gateway above them and Kazuto says, taking a card that comes out of his deck, “And now, due to its effect, I can add one Black Luster Soldier or one Gaia monster to my hand!” Kazuto says, putting one card on his duel disk, “And now, I play Arisen Gaia the Fierce Knight in attack mode!” Arisen Gaia the Fierce Knight (2300/2100), a version of Gaia in black armor, appears on the field in attack mode and Kazuto says, “Since you had more monsters than I had, I can bring out this guy without releasing other monsters!”

 

Armstrong says, with a smirk, “Like he is going to help! You can’t attack!”

 

Kazuto says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “I end my turn with two cards face-down.”

 

Armstrong says, with a wicked smile, “Is that it?” Armstrong draws one card, puts one card into the spell/trap slots, and he says, “I play Pot of Greed and draw two more cards from my deck!” Armstrong draws two cards, gives an evil smile, and he says, putting one card onto his duel disk, “First, I play my Iron Chain Blaster!” Iron Chain Blaster (1100/0) appears on the field in attack mode and Armstrong says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “And now, I play my Double Summon card! This allows me to bring out one extra monster and I choose my Iron Chain Snake!” Armstrong puts a card on his duel disk and Iron Chain Snake (800/1200) appears on the field in attack mode and Armstrong says, “And now, I use Iron Chain Blaster’s ability and release my snake to blast eight hundred of your life-points!” Iron Chain Snake is absorbed into Iron Chain Blaster which fires a beam into Kazuto in which he yells out in pain as he gets shocked while losing 800 life-points.

 

Asuna, Rika, Keiko, Kotone, and Shion shout out in unison, “No!”

 

Sakura says, seriously, “This is sick!”

 

Armstrong says, “And next, I use my Repairman’s ability to revive my Iron Chain Snake!” Repairman slams his hammer to the ground and Iron Chain Snake (800/1200) returns to the field in attack mode.

 

Crow says, “That jerk is going to do this for the entire duel!”

 

Yusei says, “It is the same tactic that he used against me.”

 

Armstrong says, “I end my turn and now, my Poison Chain forces you to get rid of three cards!” Kazuto discards the top three cards from his deck and Armstrong says, with a wicked smirk, “And don’t forget my other spell now!” Kazuto yells out as he gets shocked as he loses 300 more life-points.

 

Tai says, angrily, “Bastard!”

 

Current Score:

Kazuto: 2600

Armstrong: 4000

 

Kazuto says, breathing heavily, “Don’t worry, Tai. It won’t be much longer.”

 

Armstrong says, “Yeah, not much longer until I beat your ass.”

 

Kazuto says, with a serious tone, “No, this duel is already over!”

 

Armstrong says, “Did those electronic shocks fry your brain? You can’t attack me!”

 

Kazuto says, drawing a card, “Want to bet? However, I’ll let my cards do my talking!” Kazuto says, “And now, I remove my Evening Twilight Knight and my Beginning Knight from my graveyard!” Just then Evening Twilight Knight (500/2000) and Beginning Knight (500/2000) come out of Kazuto’s graveyard slot, he puts it in his pocket, and he says, putting one card on his duel disk, “This allows me to summon Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning!”

 

Armstrong yells out, stunned, “Say what?” Soon after, Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning (3000/2500) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Crow says, with a whistle, “That’s some card.”

 

Just then two cards come out of Kazuto’s deck and Kazuto says, “And since my two knights have been removed from play, I can add a Ritual Spell card and a Black Luster Soldier ritual monster from my deck to my hand!” Kazuto says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “By the way, I’m activating it! I play my Super Soldier Ritual spell card!” Kazuto says, displaying Twin-Sword Marauder (1600/1000) and Twin-Shield Defender (700/1600), “I release my Marauder and my Defender in order to bring about Black Luster Soldier-Super Soldier!” Kazuto sends the two cards to the graveyard slot of his disk, the two of them appear on the field before vanishing into mist that creates a column of energy, and out of that column, Black Luster Soldier-Super Soldier (3000/2500), a version of Black Luster Soldier with dark blue and glowing red armor which is more exquisite than Black Luster Soldier’s armor, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

The others are amazed and Yugi says, “I can’t believe that there are other version of Black Luster Soldier.”

 

Atem says, with a nod, “Yes, Yugi. I suspect that they have incredible abilities of their own.”

 

Armstrong says, “Bring out all of those monsters that you like. You can’t get through my defense!”

 

Kazuto says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I think not! I activate my Chaos Blade Slash trap card!” Kazuto’s face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of Black Luster Soldier cutting through something and Kazuto says, “Thanks to this card, I can negate the attack of one of my Black Luster Soldiers, but it removes one card from your field from play!”

 

Armstrong yells out, shocked, “Oh no!” Soon after, Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning slashes through the light swords and destroys them.

 

Kazuto shouts out, “Gaia, attack his Iron Chain Snake!” Gaia then rams his lance into Iron Chain Snake, shattering it, and Armstrong is shocked, figuratively and literally, as he is shocked by the floating orbs as he loses 1500 life-points.

 

When the shocking stops, Armstrong says, with a grunt, “What’s going on? They said…They said it wouldn’t shock me.”

 

Yusei says, with a smirk, “You should have known better than to trust people that hire you to do this.”

 

Atem says, with a nod, “Indeed. And now, you are going to pay the price.”

 

Kazuto yells out, “Super Soldier, destroy his Iron Chain Repairman!” Black Luster Soldier-Super Soldier cuts through Iron Chain Repairman causing Armstrong to get shocked again as he loses 1400 more life-points.

 

When the shocking stops, Armstrong grunts out, “This isn’t over…”

 

Kazuto responds, “It is now. Due to my Super Soldier’s ability, you lose life-points equal to the attack points of the monster that I just destroyed from the graveyard.”

 

Armstrong says, nervously, “No way…” Super Soldier unleashes an image of Iron Chain Repairman that slams hit hammer into him and Armstrong yelp out as he gets shocked one more time as he loses 1600 more life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Kazuto: 2600

Armstrong: 0

 

With the end, Armstrong, his form smoking from the shocks, collapses to the ground in a stupor while Kazuto stumbles as Asuna helps keep him up right.

 

Asuna asks, concerned, “Are you okay, Kirito-kun?”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “I’m fine.”

 

Hotaru says, “Let me help.” As Hotaru heals Kazuto’s wounds, the force-field around Kaiba Dome vanishes.

 

When Hotaru is done, Davis says, “It looks like an invitation.”

 

Matt says, with a smirk, “Let’s not disappoint them.” After Kazuto is healed by Hotaru and making sure that Armstrong is still alive and restrained, the group enters the Kaiba Dome to see none other than Shira looking at them.

 

Jack asks, “Is that Shira?”

 

Yusei says, “That guy that I was supposed to duel in the first round of the Fortune Cup before he got ambushed and his cloak stolen by Hunter Pace.”


Shira says, with a plain tone, “Anyway, I’m here for business, Yusei. I’m here for a duel with your successors as Signers.”

 

Davis says, with a serious tone, “Where are our friends? Let them go right now!”

 

Shira tells Davis, “Sorry, boy. They are in a location that I won’t reveal unless you win a duel against me.”

 

Just then a male voice shouts out, “I don’t think that will be necessary!” Everyone then looks to see another Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Minato, and Kushina with Leo and Luna by them much to Shira’s surprise and when he looks at the ones with our heroes and heroines, the ‘other Sakura, Hinata, Minato, and Kushina’ transform into Naruto Shadow Clones and all five of them, including the untransformed duplicate of Naruto, turn into smoke.

 

Jack says, “Okay, Shira, you are going to have to give some answers!” But then Shira vanishes through some kind of teleportation and Jack says, shocked, “Hey!”

 

Akiza says, stunned, “He’s gone!”

 

Yusei says, “Must be some kind of teleportation device.”

 

Just then a male voice says, “That’s right, Yusei.” Everyone then looks to see Bruno, in his ‘Vizor’ persona, sitting in his Duel Runner before them.

 

There are gasps from the former Signers and Yusei asks, stunned, “Bruno?”

 

Bruno nods his head and he says, “Yes, Yusei. Remember, the body that you knew me was an android that contained my mind and spirit after my original biological body died of old age in my nightmare future.”

 

Crow asks, “But I thought that we changed that future?”

 

Bruno says, “That’s right. However, it doesn’t mean that our time doesn’t exist anymore. It isn’t just not the ‘main timeline’ anymore in which I’m glad. You succeeded in saving the future and creating a better world…at least so far.”

 

Jack asks, suspiciously, “So far?”

 

Bruno tells Jack, with a nod, “You see, Jack, I don’t know how I got this information, but there was something behind the scenes that caused that nightmare future to come about. While what happened with the Ener-D reactors of my time is true, they were just the means to that end.”

 

Yusei asks, “Wait! Are you saying that like with Rex Goodwin and my dad’s original reactor, there was an outside influence that created the disaster of your future?”

 

Bruno says, with a nod, “That’s right, Yusei. An evil force influenced events of my time to create the ‘doomsday future’ that I came from and while that evil can no longer use the Ener-D, thanks to your world, the evil still exists and it may possibly be a factor of the events of today. It might be a possible cause of this war.” Bruno says, with a serious tone, “However, I’m not here for chit-chat, Yusei. I’m here to duel your successor, the Star Dragon King, Daisuke Motomiya!”

 

There are gasps and Davis asks, “What? Why?”

 

Bruno says, snapping his fingers, “To see if you have the power to stop what’s coming and save the one that you know as Sailor Moon.” Just then all of the doors in the stadium are locked off or block and another force-field covers the open roof of the stadium and Bruno says, “And you aren’t getting out until you Turbo Duel and show me your power!”

 

Lita says, “We’re trapped!”

 

Yusei asks Bruno, “Why are you doing this?” However, Bruno doesn’t give a reply and Yusei yells out, “Is it to force Davis to ‘evolve’ even more? Bruno? Bruno?”

 

Crow says, seriously, “I don’t think that he is in the mood for giving answers, Yusei.”

 

Davis then takes out a strange cube from his sub-space pocket and he says, “Maybe my cards will bring those answers out. You want a duel? You got it, pal!” Davis then pushes a button on the cube and his Duel Runner comes out of it in which he says, “Got to thank Washu for this.”

 

Ami says, with a nod, “Her inventions are quite incredible.”

 

Amara says, “She is an outer space genius that work with technology that people on Earth can only dream of.” Davis goes onto his Duel Runner, puts his dueling deck into the duel disk portion of his duel disk which is now sporting an ‘energy blade’ to include Pendulum Card zones as well as Monster Card zones, in which he goes over to Bruno.

 

Bruno says, “I would change your deck if I were you.”

 

Davis asks, “Why is that?”

 

Bruno says, “We won’t be using Speed World for this duel.”

 

Davis asks, surprised, “Huh?”

 

Bruno says, “We’ll be using Yusei’s and Jack’s new Action Duel Field Spell.”

 

Bruno pushes a button on his duel disk, a strange Field Spell card appears on the screens of both Duel Runners, and a computer voice says, “Field Magic: Cross Over Accel.” A panel from the group opens up and a device comes out of it.

 

Yusei, Jack, and Crow gasp and Jack yells out, “That’s our prototype Real Solid Vision projector!”

 

Yusei asks, stunned, “Bruno stole it?”

 

Bruno tells Davis, “This will be an Action Turbo Duel, but instead of Speed Spells, you can use regular spells. However, there are special cards known as Action Cards that will be all over the field and they can be played like Quick-Play spell cards.”

 

Davis says, “I get the idea.” Davis takes out his deck, changes the cards in it, and puts it back into his duel disk in which both decks are shuffled in their respective duel disks as their life-point counter display 4000 life-points for each duelists as a holographic countdown screen appears in sky between the two of them while they prepare to speed off.

 

When the counter reaches zero, both duelists say in unison, “Let’s ride!” At that moment, dozens upon dozens of strange Duel Monsters cards rain down on the track as their mysterious new type of duel, an Action Turbo Duel, starts.

 

Starting Scores:

Davis: 4000

Bruno: 4000

 

Bruno says, “First on the corner makes the first move, but in an Action Duel, the person that moves first can’t draw a card!”

 

Davis says, with a nod, “Right!” The two of them race off to the first corner and it looked like Davis would win, but a move by Bruno allows him to race past and take the first corner.

 

Bruno says, seriously, “I won the first move!” Both duelists draw five cards from their decks and put them into the card slots to hold their cards. Bruno says, “My turn!” Bruno puts one card on his duel disk and he says, “I play Tech Genus Cyber Magician!” Soon after, T.G. Cyber Magician (0/0) appears on the field in attack mode and Bruno says, displaying T.G. Rush Rhino (1600/800), “And thanks to my magician’s ability, I can use a monster in my hand to Synchro Summon! I tune my Magician with my Rush Rhino!” Rush Rhino appears on the field as Cyber Magician turns into a single star that turns into a ring that surrounds Rush Rhino, making it become transparent, and causing a column of light to appear on the field when Bruno takes a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck. He says, “Limiter Removal, Level Five! Regulator open! Thruster warm up, okay! Uplink all clear! Go! Synchro Summon! Come on, Tech Genus Hyper Librarian!” Bruno puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk and T.G. Hyper Librarian (2400/1800) appears on the field in attack mode and Bruno says, drawing a card, “And now, due to Librarian’s ability, I gain one card!”

 

With the others, who are watching a holographic screen due to the speed of their Duel Runners, Crow says, “Bruno is back to his old tricks.”

 

Jack says, with a nod, “Yep, no kidding.”

 

Kari asks, “How good is he?”

 

Akiza says, a bit nervously, “He is the one that taught Yusei how to Accel Synchro Summon.”

 

There are looks of shock and Tai says, nervously, “That’s not good.”

 

Just then Bruno sees a card with letter ‘A’ on its back floating in the air, he picks it up, puts into his duel disk, and he says, “Action Spell: Extra Summon! Since I summoned a monster from the Extra Deck, I can play one monster from my hand that’s equal or lower in level!” Bruno puts one card on his duel disk and he says, “Come on, Tech Genus Catapult Dragon!” Soon after, T.G. Catapult Dragon (900/1300) appears on the field in attack mode and Bruno says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Thanks to his ability, I can play one Tech Genus Tuner monster of level three or below! Let’s go, Tech Genus Jet Falcon!” T.G. Jet Falcon (1400/1200) appears on the field in attack mode and Bruno says, “I tune my Jet Falcon with my Catapult Dragon!” Jet Falcon turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Catapult Dragon, making it become transparent, and a column of light appears on the field when Bruno takes a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck. He says, “Limit release five! Booster launch, okay! In-creation, okay! Ground support, all clear! Go, Synchro Summon! Come on, Tech Genus Wonder Magician!” When Bruno puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk, T. G. Wonder Magician (1900/0) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Yusei says, “Bruno hasn’t lost his touch.”

 

Jack says, seriously, “His Synchro Tuner.”

 

Bruno tells Davis, “You know what’s coming next.”

 

Davis says, “Don’t I know it, pal? Never thought that I see the day.” Just then Bruno’s Duel Runner starts to speed up and become a blur.

 

Bruno yells out, “And now, I tune my Synchro Tuner Tech Genus Wonder Magician with Tech Genus Hyper Librarian!” Wonder Magician turns into five stars that zip off before turning into five massive rings that surround Bruno, his Runner, and his remaining monster. Bruno shouts out, “Limiter removal level ten! Main bass booster control! All clear! Power, unleash here and now, break through this dimension and beyond! Go! Accel Synchro!” Bruno and his Runner then vanish through some kind of teleportation until a ‘portal’ appears behind Davis and his runner in which Bruno bursts out with a new monster in which he yells out, “Meet Tech Genus Blade Blaster!” The new monster is revealed to be T.G. Blade Blaster (3300/2200) in attack mode. Bruno says, putting one card into the spell/trap slot of the disk portion of his runner, “I end my turn with one card face-down.”

 

The others are amazed and Tai says, “He is good.”

 

Matt says, with a nod, “Davis has got a fight on his hands.”

 

Davis says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Davis looks at his cards, his eyes widen, and he then displays two Pendulum Monsters, Dragonpulse Magician (1800/900) and Dragonpit Magician (900/2700), causing him to say, “I set the scale one, Dragonpulse Magician, and scale eight, Dragonpit Magician, on the Pendulum Scale!” Davis puts the two cards into the Pendulum Zones in which two columns of light appear and stay with his Runner with Dragonpulse and Dragonpit in the columns with the number one below Dragonpulse and number eight below Dragonpit. Davis yells out, “And now, I can summon monsters that are levels two to seven during this turn!” A new crystal pendulum appears between the two monsters and starts to swing between them in which he yells out, “Swing pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Davis puts the four remaining cards in his hand on his duel disk and he yells out, “Let’s rev it up, gang! Elemental Hero Necroshade, Junk Synchron, Effect Veiler, and Tuningware!” A circle of light appears on the field, four lights comes from it, and those ‘lights’ proves to Elemental Hero Necroshade (1600/1800), Junk Synchron (1300/500), Effect Veiler (0/0) and Tuningware (100/300) in defense mode.

 

TK says, with a smirk, “Davis is back in the game now.”

 

Davis says, “I tune my Junk Synchron with my Necroshade!” Junk Synchron turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Necroshade turning him transparent before a column of light appears on the field. When Davis gets a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck, he says, “Clustering hopes will become a new shining star! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon!” Davis puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk and he yells out, “Okay, Stardust Dragon, time to really rev it up!” Out of the light, Stardust Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode! Davis says, “But I’m not done! I tune my Effect Veiler with my Tuningware!” Effect Veiler turns into one star that turns into a ring that surrounds Tuningware turning him transparent before a column of light appears on the field. Davis takes another Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck and he says, “Clustering wishes will call out a new speed’s horizon! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon!” Davis puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk and he says, “Speed on through Formula Synchron!” Out of light, Formula Synchron (200/1500) appears on the field in attack mode. Davis says, drawing two cards from his deck, “Thanks to Tuningware and Formula Synchron, I get two cards from my deck!”

 

Bruno says, with a smile, “Impressive.”

 

Davis yells out, “Let’s go!” Just then Davis and his Duel Runner become a blur and he yells out, “I tune my Formula Synchron with Stardust Dragon!” Formula Synchron turns into two stars speed ahead and turn into two massive rings that surround Davis, his Runner, and Stardust Dragon in which he shouts out, “Clustering crystal dreams open the door to a new evolution! Become the path its light shines upon! Accel Synchro!” Davis takes out a blank Synchro Monster card in which writing and a picture appears on it before he vanishes and then a ‘portal’ appears behind Bruno as Davis and a new monster emerge in which Davis yells out, “Let’s rev it up, Shooting Star Dragon!” The monster is then revealed to be Shooting Star Dragon (3300/2500) in attack mode.

 

Bruno says, “You may have harness the power of Accel Synchro, but you have only inherited Yusei’s power. Do you really think that power that you inherited from your predecessor can beat me? If you can, bring it on!”

 

Davis yells out, strongly, “You got it, pal!” Davis then sees another strange card with ‘A’ on its back, he grabs it, and Davis says, putting into the main slot of his disk, “Action Spell: Over Sword! Thanks to this card, Shooting Star Dragon gains five hundred attack points and his attack can’t be negated!” Shooting Star Dragon goes up from 3300/2500 to 3800/2500 and Davis thinks in his mind, “I could use his ability, but if this dude has Accel Synchro, then I better not risk it!” Davis yells out, “Shooting Star Dragon, Stardust Mirage!”

 

Shooting Star Dragon charges at Blade Blaster and Bruno says, “Cautious since I can Accel Synchro, huh? Well, it isn’t going to work! I activate his ability!” Bruno removes T.G. Catapult Dragon (900/1300) from his graveyard and he says, “I remove one Tech Genus monster in order to remove my Blade Blaster from the field!”

 

Blade Buster vanishes from the field and Davis says, “That doesn’t make sense!”

 

Bruno says, pushing a button on his Runner, “My Defense Draw trap card will make sense!” Bruno’s face-down card is revealed to be the Defense Draw trap card and he says, “Thanks to this card, I take no damage from your attack and since this trap card isn’t negating your attack, your Action Spell Card is useless!” A shield protect Bruno from Shooting Star Dragon’s attack and Bruno says, drawing a card, “I also get a new card!”

 

Davis says, putting two cards into the main slot of his disk, “I end my turn with a pair of face-downs!” On the meanwhile, Shooting Star Dragon returns to its original 3300/2500 since the effect of the Action Spell card has ended.

 

Bruno says, “I draw! And due to my Blade Buster’s ability, he returns to the field since I used his ability to remove him from play!” Soon after, T.G. Blade Buster (3300/2200) returns to the field in attack mode. Bruno says, putting one card into a slot in his disk, “I play my De-Synchro spell card! With this card, I return Blade Buster back into the two monsters that I used to Synchro Summon in the first place!” Blade Buster glows as he ‘separated’ back into T.G. Hyper Librarian (2400/1800) and T.G. Wonder Magician (1900/0) in attack mode.

 

Davis asks, “What’s the point of that?”

 

Bruno says, putting another card into the main slot of his disk, “You’ll see! For now, I play Synchro Creed! Since there are three Synchro Monsters on the field, I get two more cards!” Bruno then picks up another ‘Action Card’ on the field, puts it into the main slot of his disk, and he says, “Action Spell: Special Revival! Since I brought monsters back from the graveyard, I can revive another one! Return, Tech Genus Cyber Magician!” Just then T.G. Cyber Magician (0/0) returns to the field in attack mode and Bruno says, displaying T.G. Drill Fish (100/800), “And now, I tune him with the Tech Genus Drill Fish in my hand!” Drill Fish appears on the field as Cyber Magician turns into a single star that turns into a single ring that surrounds Drill Fish, makes it become transparent, and causing a column of light to appear on the field. Bruno takes a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck and he says, “Limiter removal, level two! Regulator open! Navigation, all clear! Go, Synchro Summon! Come on, Recipro Dragonfly!” Bruno puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk and out of the light, T.G. Recipro Dragonfly (300/300) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Yusei says, nervously, “Oh, boy. Bruno isn’t fooling around. He is about to unleash his most powerful monster.”

 

The others become really nervous and Bruno says, with a serious tone, “If you want to save Sailor Moon and stop what’s to come, you need to go beyond Yusei and gain your own power! To become the true Star Dragon King, you need to unleash your own power! Allow me to show you MY full power!” Bruno then races off as he become a streak as the whole stadium starts to shake and he yells out, “I tune my Wonder Magician with both Hyper Librarian and Recipro Dragonfly!” Wonder Magician turns into five stars that race off that surround Bruno, his Runner, and his monsters in which he yells out, “Limiter removal level MAX! Regulator open! All clear! Infinite power! Piercing through time and space, open to a world unknown! Go, Delta Accel!” Bruno vanishes in a beam of light that shakes the whole stadium because of the massive shockwave that he creates and just then another ‘boom’ is heard as a portal appears behind Davis in which Bruno bursts out as he shouts out, “Come on, Tech Genus Halberd Cannon!” With Bruno and his Runner, T.G. Halberd Cannon (4000/4000) is flying by them in attack mode.

 

The others are shocked and Rika asks, shocked, “What is that?”

 

Yusei says, “Bruno’s ultimate monster! His Delta Accel Synchro Monster: Tech Genus Halberd Cannon! It nearly defeated me when Bruno and I dueled!”

 

Izzy asks, shocked, “DELTA Accel Synchro?”

 

Bruno yells out, “Tech Genus Halberd Cannon, destroy Shooting Star now!” Halberd Cannon takes aim right for Shooting Star Dragon.

 

Davis shouts out, “I activate Shooting Star Dragon’s ability! I remove him from play in order to negate your attack!”

 

Bruno says, putting the last card in his hand into the main slot of his disk, “Wrong! I activate Tech Genus Booster Virus! When an opponent activates an ability to negate an attack, the ability is negated and my Tech Genus gets a boost of half of its own attack points!” Shooting Star Dragon roars as its ability is negated while Halberd Cannon fires its weapon as its stats goes from 4000/4000 to 6000/4000 in which Shooting Star Dragon is destroyed in which Davis yelps as he loses 2700 life-points.

 

Davis shouts out, shocked, “Shooting Star!”

 

Bruno says, “That ends my turn.” Halberd Cannon’s stats then return to their original 4000/4000 due to the end of effect of Bruno’s spell card.

 

Current Score:

Davis: 1300

Bruno: 4000

 

Davis says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Davis says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I play Pot of Greed and draw two new cards!” Davis draws two cards, puts into the main slot of his disk, and he yells out, “Awesome! I activate Monster Reborn! I use it to revive Shooting Star Dragon!”

 

Shooting Star Dragon (3300/2500) returns to the field and Bruno says, “I don’t think so! I use Halberd’s ability! Once per turn, he can negate a summoning and destroy the monster summoned!” Halberd Cannon fires a bolt of lightning that destroys Shooting Star Dragon again.

 

Davis says, stunned, “No way…”

 

With the others, TK says, shocked, “That’s Davis’ strongest monster and his ace!”

 

Davis yells out, pushing a two buttons on his duel disk, “I activate my traps: Descending Lost Star and Graceful Revival!” Davis’ face-down cards are revealed to be Descending Lost Star trap card and Graceful Revival continuous trap card and he says, “Thanks to Descending Lost Star, I can revive a Synchro Monster as long as I put in defense mode, lower its level by one, and make its defense zero with it unable to change modes! And thanks to Graceful Revival, I can revive a level two or below monster in attack mode! So, let’s rock: Stardust Dragon and Formula Synchron!” Just then Stardust Dragon (2500/2000-2500/0) appears on the field in defense mode and Formula Synchron (200/1500) appears on the field in attack mode and Davis says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I activate a card that you are familiar with: Synchro Creed! Since there are three Synchro Monsters on the field, I get two new cards!” Davis draws two cards and he thinks, “Not what I was hoping for, but I think that I can work with this.” Just then an image comes to his mind and he says, “I activate the Pendulum Scale with my two Pendulum Monsters!” As the crystal pendulum reappears on the field and swings between the two columns of light, Davis shouts out, “Swing, pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Davis puts two cards on his duel disk and he yells out, “Let’s rock: Quick-Span Knight and another Tuningware!” A circle of light appears on the field, two lights come from it, and Quick-Span Knight (1000/800) and another Tuningware (100/300) appear on the field in defense mode. Davis says, “And now, I tune my Quick-Span Knight with Tuningware, who is now a level two due to his ability!” Quick-Span Knight turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Tuningware, turning it transparent, and making a column of light appear on the field in which Davis says, “Clustering wishes will speed off into a new future! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon!” Davis says, putting a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk, “Let’s rev it up, Accel Synchron!” Out of the light, Accel Synchron (500/2100) appears on the field in defense mode. Davis says, “Thanks to my Quick-Span, your monster loses five hundred attack points!” An image of Quick-Span clamps onto Halberd Cannon’s waist causing him to go from 4000/4000 to 3500/4000 and Davis says, drawing a card, “And now, I draw one card thank to Tuningware!” Davis draws one card and his eyes grow wide with shock.

 

With the others, Yolei says, nervously, “That’s not a good expression.”

 

Davis thinks in his mind, “This card can’t fucking help! Since I gambled with Formula Synchron in attack mode, he and I will crushed on the next turn! I can’t use him to revive Shooting Star since Stardust just lost a level! Wait! I could use Accel Synchron…No! It won’t help!” Davis says, solemnly, “I end my turn.”

 

The others are shocked and Bruno tells Davis, drawing a card from his deck, “Is that all? Is that it from the ‘Star Dragon King’? Is this the limit of your strength?! At this level, you can’t save anyone! You can’t protect anyone! Yusei found a way to reach heights beyond even what he thought possible, but I guess that you don’t have that ability! I would have expected better from Yusei’s successor! I would have expected you to go beyond him! You can’t save Sailor Moon with level of power! You can’t save and protect anyone!” Davis glares at Bruno and Bruno says, with a deadly serious tone, “I know that souls of Sword Art Online called out to you and Kari Kamiya! Do you let their deaths be in vain? Do you let that dark legacy continue to haunt everyone and everything that you love and care about? Do you let tragedies like Zero Reverse and Sword Art Online happen again?!” That strikes the cord within Davis as he goes through his memories on what happened in the first day of SAO happened with him and Kari seeing the motionless forms of Tai and Jun in their hospital with the NervGears on their heads, the deaths of the people during the first month alone, what happened when they were in SAO, and more causing any doubt or fear in Davis to vanish with his determination going beyond the roof.

 

Davis shouts out, strongly, “NO WAY!! I will NEVER let tragedies like that happen again! I won’t let Kayaba get his fucking way! And I will fight to prevent those things and protect the people that I care about! I will protect and fight for everyone!” Just then Davis’ Duel Runner stars to speed up like it does with an Accel Synchro Summoning and his, Kari’s, and Naruto’s Mark of the Dragon are glowing.

 

August 2, 2025, Tokyo, Juuban District

 

On the meanwhile, within the Tsukino household, Sammy Tsukino is in his room when he notices his Mark of the Dragon glowing and he looks outside in the direction of Neo Domino City.

 

August 2, 2025, Neo Domino City

 

(Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds music ‘Clear Mind’ starts)

 

Returning to the Kaiba Dome, an image forms in Davis’ mind as Davis’ Extra Deck glows as he takes out a blank Synchro Monster card and he yells out, “I activate Accel Synchron’s ability!” A card comes out of his deck, he puts Hyper Synchron (1600/800) Tuner monster card into his graveyard slot, and he says, “By sending one Synchron monster from my deck to the graveyard, I can increase or lower the level of Accel Synchron! I lower Accel Synchron’s level by Hyper Synchron’s level!”

 

Bruno asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

The others are also confused and Jack asks, “So, it is a level one now? What’s the point of that?”

 

Yusei thinks in his mind, his eyes widening, “No, could it be…?!”

 

Davis yells out, “And now, I take both of my Synchro Tuners, Formula Synchron and Accel Synchron…and DOUBLE TUNE THEM WITH STARDUST DRAGON!!!”

 

There are gasps of shock and Crow yells out, flabbergasted, “Synchro Summoning with TWO Synchro Tuners?!” Accel Synchron turns into one star while Formula Synchron turns into two stars in which they race off and transform into three massive rings of golden light that Davis, his Runner, and Stardust Dragon.

 

Davis shouts out, “Clustering hopes and dreams will give birth to a new life! Become the path its light shines upon! Hyper Accel Synchro!” Davis holds the new blank Synchro Monster card in front of him as a picture and writing appear on it before vanish in a burst of ‘light speed’ which causes a sonic boom so strong that the whole area shakes from it. After a second, a golden portal appears behind Bruno and after Davis emerges from the portal, he yells out, strongly, “Let’s rev it up, Cosmos Star Dragon!” Out of the portal, a shining figure bursts out that bursts through the force-field on the open roof of the stadium, destroying it, and the figure is revealed to be Cosmos Star Dragon (3500/3000), a golden version of Shooting Star Dragon with a majestic crown its head with a golden eight pointed star coming out of its back with massive wings of pure light coming from the star, shines the whole field like the sun in attack mode.

 

August 2, 2025, Unknown location

 

Within the unknown location, Paradox and the figures are watching this event play out and are looking at Cosmos Star Dragon.

 

Paradox asks, shocked, “What is this?”

 

The elderly figure’s voice booms, “Yusei’s successor has just awakened the greater depths of his power. He is like Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, Kazuto Kirigaya, and Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. The limitless possibilities lie with them. The destiny ahead will be forged by them. We must watch carefully.”

 

August 2, 2025, Neo Domino City

 

Back in the city, Davis is with his new monster, Cosmos Star Dragon, as he stares down Bruno, who is shocked by this development.

 

However, he regains a smirk and he says, “Have you forgotten my Halberd Cannon? It negates your summoning and destroys your dragon!”

 

As Halberd Cannon fires a beam of lightning at Cosmos Star Dragon, Davis shouts out, “Wrong! When an effect that can destroy a card on my field is activated, Cosmos automatically negates that ability once per turn and not to mention, it destroys that said card! Cosmos Shine Reversal!” Cosmos Star Dragon roars as it creates a golden energy field that reflects the lightning right back at Halberd Cannon, destroying it.

 

Bruno says, “Well done, but now, I can summon one Tech Genius monster from my graveyard! Come on, Hyper Librarian!” T.G. Hyper Librarian (2400/1800) returns to the field in defense mode.

 

Davis says, with a smirk, “Sorry, bro, but I forgot to mention that if the card that Cosmos Star destroys with his ability is a monster, he takes on that monster’s abilities until the end of the turn which means your monster is toast!” Bruno gasps as an image of T.G. Halberd Cannon appears in front of Cosmos Star in which lightning strike Hyper Librarian destroying it.

 

Bruno says, with a sigh and smirk, “Turn end.”

 

Davis says, drawing a card, “It’s my turn!” Davis says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I activate my Rush Recklessly! Until the end of turn, Cosmos Star gains seven hundred attack points!” Cosmos Star Dragon gives a powerful roar as it goes from 3500/3000 to 4200/3000 and Davis yells out, “Direct attack with Cosmos Nova Barrage!” Cosmos Star Dragon then flies right into Bruno, who just smiles, as the attack slams into him causing a massive explosion as he loses 4200 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Davis: 1300

Bruno: 0

  (Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds music ‘Clear Mind’ ends)

 

With the end of the duel, the field and the ‘Action Cards’ vanish and when the smoke and dust from Cosmos Star Dragon’s attack vanishes, Bruno’s Duel Runner is on its side with Bruno lying flat on his back.

 

Yusei yells out, shocked, “Bruno!” Immediately, everyone goes over to fallen Turbo Duelist in which Yusei helps Bruno into a sitting position.

 

Bruno coughs and he says, “I’m fine…Well, as fine as android can be.” Bruno looks at Davis and he says, “You have done well. You have truly inherited Yusei’s ‘position’ as the Signer of the Dragon’s Head and you have proven worthy of being called the Star Dragon King. You have gained your own Accel Synchro.”

 

Yusei says, “I thought so. You forced him to become even stronger. That’s what this duel was all about.”

 

Bruno says, with a nod, “In order to fight what’s coming, he is going to need to go beyond you. Pendulum Summoning will help him, but he needed more. He will be fighting himself as well as enemies from the outside as well as within.”

 

Amara asks, curiously and suspiciously, “What does that mean?”

 

Bruno says, with a grunt, “Friends may be enemies even when they don’t know it and supposed enemies may become allies. You are going to be tested as you never have before and right now, your greatest test is one of your greatest friends and allies is now your enemy.”

 

Mimi asks, confused, “What’s that mean?”

 

Ken says, nervously, “I think I know.”

 

Darien thinks in his mind, “Oh, please, don’t tell me.” Just then Davis, Kazuto, and Suguha ‘sense’ something near Darien as a ‘dark shadow’ starts to form at his feet.

 

Kazuto yells out, “Watch out, Darien!” Soon after, Kazuto and Suguha yank Darien away from the ‘dark shadow’ as multiple ‘dark tentacles’ come from it and our heroes and heroines leap away from it.

 

Naruto shouts out, “What the heck is that?”

 

Tai says, nervously, “Something tells me that we are going to find out.”

 

Just then a familiar female voice says, in a darker and more sinister version of that voice, “That’s rude! I just wanted to have a little ‘private time’ with my prince.”

 

There are gasps and Lita says, shaking her head in disbelief, “Tell me that I’m hearing things! Please tell me that I didn’t hear that!” Just the ‘dark shadow’ turns into a ‘dark portal’ and female figure emerges from that portal. Our heroes and heroines are then shocked and horrified to find that ‘figure’ was none other than a very different Valkyrie Sailor Moon.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon’s ‘outfit’ stays much the same expect her hair is now silver with dark violet streaks, her golden crescent moon sigil is now a dark silver color, her lips are now a dark shimmering violet color, her chest armor has been replaced by a dark silver armored bikini top with her broach in the center of the bikini in which the crescent moon on the broach is dark violet and Ancient Fairy Dragon is replaced by Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon, the armored bikini combined with her armored skirt only going up past her navel shows a lot of mid-drift, her shoulder pads are now pitch black in color, her armored gantlets are now DARK silver in color, her armored skirt is dark silver, black, and dark violet, and the feathered wings behind her back are dark violet in color now. She also has a dark violet version of the Remains Heart sword that Lisbeth/Rika gave to Kirito/Kazuto in SAO with a pitch black version of Squall’s Gunblade along with a scythe similar to Airi’s scythe attached to the rear of her skirt/back.

 

The new and darker Valkyrie Sailor Moon looks at the others with sinister golden eyes instead of her usual blue eyes and Keiko asks, fearfully, “Serena…?”

 

Kazuto says, shaking his head, “Not the one that we know.”

 

The new and darker Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, in a darker and sinister version of her voice with sly tone, “That’s right, Kazuto. I’ve changed. Just call me SHADOW Valkyrie Sailor Moon now.”

 

Lita asks, “Shadow Valkyrie?”

 

Trista thinks in her mind, shocked and horrified, “Our worst nightmare, Lita. Not just because our princess is lost to the darkness, but if it is said that if a Valkyrie Sailor Senshi ever falls to darkness and become a Shadow Valkyrie only chaos and destruction await the universe and beyond!” The new and darker Valkyrie Sailor Moon, now called Shadow Valkyrie Sailor Moon, gives a sinister giggle before it goes off to full-blown wicked laughter that’s completely UNLIKE the laughter of Sailor Moon that we know revealing our heroes’ and heroines’ greatest fight so far could be with one of their own…

 

End of Chapter 26

 

That’s the end of that chapter! And personally, tell me none of you didn’t see that coming! Well, with this ‘twist’ done and revealed, how do you think our heroes and heroines are going to fair against a ‘corrupted’ Sailor Moon? However, there is more to her ‘corruption’ than just her ‘falling into darkness’! Wait! What do I mean? I did give an idea about that in the end of the previous chapter, but that’s the only clue that I’m going to give you, folks! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!