Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Dark and Light Awakenings ( Chapter 27 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Anyway, we are here at the next chapter and you have seen that Sailor Moon has lost herself to the ‘dark side’ through it is a bit more ‘complex’ than that. What do I mean by that? Well, you are going to have to read and find out, folks! I’ve been putting this into every disclaimer since the start of the story, but I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

As a legion of butterflies fly through the sky, Kirito, in both his SAO form and his ALO form, appears with Usagi, in both of her SAO forms and her ALO form, with her as Princess Serenity and Eternal Sailor Moon, and Leafa with her as Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is walking with Akari, in her ALO form, Sinon, in her ALO form, Miyako, in her ALO form, and Junpier, in her ALO form, in which they look to see that Akari and Sinon have the ‘shadows’ of Eternal Sailor Sun and Eternal Sailor Orion behind them while Asuna, Miyako, and Junpier have the forms of mysterious Sailor Scouts behind them.

 

Kirito, Eternal Sailor Moon, and Eternal Sailor Celestial are walking up to Naruto and Naruto is looking behind them in which the three of them turn to see Sailor Moon’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Serenity and Tsuki, and Kirito’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Kuro and Kata, along with Naruto’s counterpart from the Limited Tsukuyomi from ‘Road of Ninja’ giving them a wicked smirk along with various other figures covered in shadows covered under the shadows of the Dimensional Dragons: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, and a mysterious violet dragon.

 

The scene then changes to the Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Naruto’s ‘precious people’ from the Leaf Village, Team 5Ds, Asuna, Leafa, Silica, in her ALO form, Lisbeth, in her ALO form, Agil, in his ALO form, Klein, in his ALO form, Philia, in her ALO form, and Strea, in her ALO form, looking from the Moon Kingdom at SAO, ALO, and so many worlds as well as their people that it is beyond the imagination as the mysterious Queen’s Gate hangs over them all.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known and yet to meet.

 

Then Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial/Princess Selene appear with dark shadowy that look exactly behind them appear with the ‘Shadow Sailor Moon’ have sinister yellow eyes with the ‘Shadow Sailor Celestial’ having blood red eyes.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial and two others, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Eternal Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 27: Dark and Light Awakenings

 

August 2, 2025, Neo Domino City

 

Inside of the Kaiba Dome, we find our former Signers, Yugi, Atem, and their friends, Darien, our Juuban based Sailor Scouts, minus two certain Moon Princesses, our Digidestined and their Digimon partners, Kazuto, Asuna, Shion, Rika, Keiko, Kotone, Suguha, Minato, Kushina, Naruto, Hinata, and Sakura are assembled together as they look at the reason why Serena and Rini as they find a corrupted form of Valkyrie Sailor Moon, called Shadow Valkyrie Sailor Moon (A/N: See previous chapter for details.), in front of them with a wicked smile on her lips.

 

Shadow Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, “You don’t seem happy to see me.”

 

Mina asks, nervously, “Um, new look?”

 

Raye asks Mina, annoyed, “Really?”

 

Kazuto asks, “Serena, I don’t think that you are here for a ‘casual talk’. Why are you here?”

 

Shadow Valkyrie Sailor Moon or Shadow Sailor Moon for short responds, “That’s not nice, Kazuto.” Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark serious tone, “If you want to be serious, I can. You know why I’m here.”

 

Jack retorts, sarcastically, “Enlighten us.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon shouts out, with a dark sneer, “Don’t play dumb with me Atlas!”

 

Mina asks, nervously, “Who is playing dumb?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon responds, with a dark deadly serious tone, “Where are they?”

 

Suguha tells Shadow Sailor Moon, “Away from you.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark sneer, “You, of all people, would protect that murderous mind controlling bastard?”

 

Suguha replies, “I’m not protecting him. I’m protecting you.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark stern tone, “I don’t need protecting! Not anymore!”

 

Davis asks, with a stern tone, “How about from yourself Moon girl?”

 

Ken tells Shadow Sailor Moon, “Serena, your fear has overwhelmed you! You can’t let it win!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon doesn’t say anything and she responds, with a dark sinister grin, “Afraid? Me? What do I have to be afraid?” Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark deadly glare, “I fear nothing!” Just then the whole area shakes and the ground around her and our heroes and heroines greatly cracks apart in which they struggle to stay standing.

 

Darien says, in a pleading tone, “Serena, please! Please don’t do this!”

 

The shaking stops, she gives a solemn expression to Darien, and she then says, with a dark plain tone, “I’m sorry, Darien-kun. I must do what needs to be done.” Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark serious tone, “I’ve held back over and over again and what did it get me? What did it get everyone? NOTHING!! Pain and misery! If I didn’t held back against Mistress Nine, I could have blasted her out of Hotaru with the Silver Crystal and she would have never had to become Sailor Saturn in which Pharaoh Ninety would have never had a chance to come to our world! If I had used all my power, I could have driven Chaos out of Galaxia sooner and that nightmare with her and the Animamates could have ended better! Or if I hadn’t let myself been so concerned about ‘causing problems’ in that scout group, they would be…” Shadow Sailor Moon sheds a few tears and she yells out, with a dark serious tone, “Well, not anymore! I will no longer sit back and let sickos have their way anymore especially those sick sons of a bitch that rival that fiend that stole two years of my life and murdered four thousand mainly innocent others! Now…Give Sugou, XaXa, and Black RIGHT NOW!!!” A powerful dark twister is unleashed by Shadow Sailor Moon and our heroes and heroines are struggling to stay on their feet from the power of our corrupted Moon Princess.

 

Raye thinks in her mind, “This aura…I can feel the darkness…but something is unnatural…”

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, shocked, horrified, and confused, “Oh, man! Serena’s emotions are out of control! But…But what is this that I sense? Something feels seriously off like all of this…isn’t her. Not all of this darkness is her own.”

 

Asuna says, shocked and horrified, “Serena-chan…”

 

Suguha steps forward and she responds, sternly, “No, Serena!”

 

The dark wind subsides and Shadow Sailor Moon responds, with a dark plain tone, “Fine! I’ll find them myself! They are going to get what they deserve!”

 

Kazuto asks Shadow Sailor Moon, seriously, “And who are you to judge them Serena?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon shouts out, with a dark stern tone, “And who has to right to let sickos like that get away with a slap on the wrist?! You know what fiends Laughing Coffin was! They knew that PK other players was true murder and they did it! It may have been Kayaba’s technology that killed those people, but they are accessories to murder! And all they get is a slap on the wrist?! The hundreds of lives deserve better than that!”

 

Atem tells Shadow Sailor Moon, “Yes, you are right, Sailor Moon. However, taking justice into your hands isn’t the way to honor those that died.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark sneer, “And what right do you have to say that Pharaoh? This isn’t even your time!”

 

Atem responds, strongly, “True, but I understand plenty! And if you think that I don’t understand, what do you think that I saw when I was battling Zorc in the past? How much destruction did you think that I saw? How many good and innocent people do you think that I saw die because of that fiend?!” Yugi and the others are surprised by this and can’t help to remember what they saw when they played that Shadow Game against Zorc in a world based on Atem’s memories.

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark plain tone, “Is that supposed to impress me your majesty? It doesn’t!” Just then some of the group senses something and they hear footsteps coming towards them.

 

A deep sinister male voice says, “Well, isn’t this interesting? Interesting to see you here pharaoh!”

 

Atem says, shocked, “No!”

 

Joey says, stunned, “It can’t be!” Everyone looks in the direction that the voice came from and they see none other than Yami Marik, the wicked side of Marik Ishtar, with a Battle City style duel disk attached to his left wrist, walking towards them.

 

Tristan says, shocked, “No way!”

 

Yugi says, stunned, “Marik! No, Marik’s dark side!”

 

Crow asks, “Dark side?”

 

Atem says, “Yes, the embodiment of Marik Ishtar’s anger, rage, and hatred towards serving as the keepers of my tomb and its secrets! It is a form a multiple personality disorder, but during our Shadow Duel, I banished him into the Shadow Realm and freeing Marik from the darkness from that evil that festered in his mind and heart!”

 

Yami Marik says, evilly, “True, but you also allowed me to gain my own body, so, I don’t need that weak fool anymore! I am my own person!”

 

Atem says, “Let me guess: This is about me and my power? You never change!”

 

Yami Marik responds, “Think again, pharaoh! I don’t want your power!” Yami Marik responds, pointing to Suguha, “I want her power! She is the legendary Sailor Senshi with the power of Etherion! A power that makes yours look like nothing! I’m here to claim the ultimate power of the universe!”

 

Suguha says, annoyed, “Just great.”

 

Yami Marik says, with an evil smile, “Now, little princess, it’s time that I crush you and claim your power for myself!”

 

Atem says, “Not going to happen Marik!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, as a black version of her current duel disk appears attached to her armored left wrist, “No, your majesty. This fool is mine.”

 

Yami Marik says, “So, the heir to the Lunarian throne is challenging me? I’m honored, but you seem a bit darker than someone of your bloodline would seem.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a wicked smirk, “I’ve been in a ‘dark mood’. And I can’t wait to show a fool like you true darkness.”

 

Yami Marik says, with an evil smile, “Ooh, I’m so scared.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “You will be Marik.”

 

Atem says, “No! This battle is mine!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “Back off!” Just then black threads comes from Shadow Sailor Moon’s armored form and wraps all of the others, minus Yami Marik, in which they can’t break them.

 

Lita yells out, “What the heck is this?”

Biyomon says, “I can’t move!”

 

Gabumon says, “Same here!”

 

Gatomon says, “This is tough stuff!”

 

Amara says, “I knew that I sensed something else!”

 

Atem says, “You felt it too, didn’t you?”

 

Rika asks, “What?”

 

Suguha says, “There is something enhancing the darkness that’s corrupting Serena!”

 

Mina asks, stunned, “Say what?”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “It’s true. I’m sensing some kind of ‘sinister force’ that’s boosting the negative emotions that’s taken over Dumpling!”

 

Darien thinks in his mind, “I knew that there was something wrong with Serena!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon inserts her dueling deck into her duel disk and she says, “I hope that you are ready to lose because I will show no mercy.”

 

Yami Marik says, with an evil smile, “Mercy is for the weak! I can’t wait to gain your crystal as my trophy!” Yami Marik inserts his dueling deck into his duel disk and both of them activate their duel disks with Shadow Sailor Moon’s duel disk shuffling her deck, their disks display 4000 life-points for each duelist on their life-point counters, and both of them draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Duel!” Shadow Sailor Moon and Yami Marik say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Shadow Sailor Moon: 4000

Yami Marik: 4000

 

Yami Marik says, drawing a card, “Prepare for the shadows! In fact, I’m going to bring the shadows right here!” Just then the Eye of Wdjat of his forehead glows and the whole aura is surrounded by a violet mist.

 

Yugi says, shocked, “He just turned the duel into a Shadow Game!”

 

Atem asks, “But how? Does he have his Millennium Item back?”

 

Yami Marik responds, “I’m a creature of the shadows now, pharaoh! I don’t need the items to bring the shadows to this plane anymore! I’ve become the shadows themselves!”


Joey asks, “What do you mean nutcase?”

 

Atem says, “Being trapped in the Shadow Realm for so long, he must have found a way to harness the powers of the Shadow Realm and use them without the need for the Millennium Item!”

 

Yami Marik says, with an evil smile, “Exactly, your majesty! It is the reason that I can come here too!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark scoff, “Is this supposed to scare me? Oh, please!”

 

Yami Marik says, with a wicked smirk, “Let’s see how brave you are as I snuff out your life and send your broken form to the Shadow Realm!” Yami Marik laughs evilly and he then says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I’ll start this duel off with this: Revival Jam in defense mode!” Revival Jam (1500/500) then appears on the field in defense mode and Yami Marik says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Next, I activate my Monster Economics spell card! As long as this card remains on the field I don’t have to pay life-points to use my monster’s special abilities if it requires it!” Yami Marik says, putting two more cards into the spell/trap slots, “Then I place these face-downs and end my turn! Your turn, princess!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “And it is a turn that you will regret!” Shadow Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Graceful Charity! I draw three cards and discard two from my hand!” Shadow Sailor Moon draws three cards, discards two to her disk’s graveyard slot, and she says, putting one card on her duel disk, “And now, I start off with my Cyberdark Horn in attack mode!” Soon after, Cyberdark Horn (800/800) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sakura asks, “What the heck is that?”

 

Naruto says, “I never seen that card in her deck before.”

 

Kazuto says, seriously, “Something tells me that card is just plain trouble.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “Thanks to my Dark Horn, I can take one level three or below dragon from my grave and equip to my Dark Horn and boosts its attack power! And I choose my Hunter Dragon!” Hunter Dragon (1700/100) appears on the field in which Cyberdark Horn attached IV wires to it head and grabs in its claws while it goes from 800/800 to 2500/800!

 

Yolei says, disgusted, “That’s disgusting.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “Oh, by the way, my monster has a piercing effect and that means if my monster’s attack points are greater than your puny monster’s defense points…Well, I think you’ll get the idea right now! Dark Horn, attack!”

 

Cyberdark Horn unleashes a powerful shockwave at Revival Jam and Yami Marik says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I don’t think so, little princess! I activate my Spirit Barrier trap!” Yami Marik’s face-down card is the Spirit Barrier continuous trap card and Yami Marik says, with an evil smile, “As long as this card remains on the field, when I have a monster out, I don’t get battle damage!” Revival Jam is destroyed, but thanks to Yami Marik’s trap, Cyberdark Horn doesn’t cause him any damage to his life-points. Yami Marik says, “And now, I use his ability! I pay one grand in life-points to bring him back next turn! Oh, wait! Thanks to my Monster Economics, I don’t need to!”

 

Yami Marik laughs evilly and Shadow Sailor Moon says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “You are a real riot, Marik.”

 

Yami Marik says, drawing a card, “My move now!” Yami Marik says, “And thanks to its ability, Revival Jam revives!” Revival Jam (1500/500) returns to the field in defense mode.

 

Atem says, “A nasty three card combo. She will need to attack more than once to wipe out his life-points.”

 

Yami Marik says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “She can try! First, I play my Pot of Greed! This allows me two brand new cards!” Yami Marik draw two brand new cards from his deck, he senses something, and he gives an evil smile when he looks at the cards.

 

Joey says, “I don’t like the look on his face. That means that he got something good for him.”

 

Yami Marik says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Yes, I did! First, I play Ra’s Disciple in attack mode!” Just then Ra’s Disciple (1100/600) appears on the field in attack mode and Yami Marik says, as two cards come out of his deck, “With him, I can play two more Ra’s Disciple from my hand or my deck!” Yami Marik puts the two cards from his deck on his duel disk causing two more Ra’s Disciple (1100/600 X 2) to appear in attack mode.

 

Matt asks, “What’s the point of that?”

 

Atem says, seriously, “I know exactly why!” When everyone looks at Atem, he says, “I now know where the Winged Dragon of Ra is now!”

 

There are gasps and Yami Marik says, evilly while putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “That’s right, pharaoh! I play my Double Summon spell card and now, I can summon normally one more time! With it, I sacrifice all three of my Disciples…in order to summon the Winged Dragon of Ra!” Yami Marik slams a card onto his duel disk, a massive wind storm appears on the field as all three Ra’s Disciples vanish, and goes up into a vortex that appears in the sky. Yami Marik then says, “Great beast of the sky, please heed my cry! Transform thyself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight! Envelop the desert with your glow and cast your rage upon my foe! Unlock your powers deep within so that together we may win! Appear in this Shadow Game as I call your name: Winged Dragon of Ra!” Out of the vortex, a golden orb as bright as the sun appears and then transforms into The Winged Dragon of Ra (3300/1800) in attack mode.

 

Yusei says, “That’s it! The most powerful of the Egyptian God cards!”

 

Crow says, “Holy crap!”

 

Jack says, stunned, “You said it Crow!”

 

Yami Marik says, with an evil smile, “Meet my beast, princess! The last monster that you’ll ever see! The mighty Winged Dragon of Ra!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon asks, with a dark smirk, “Do you think that scares me, Marik?”

 

Lita asks, “Is she insane?”

 

Davis says, “No joke, Lita! She is staring down an Egyptian God Monster!”

 

Yami Marik yells out, “Then allow me to show you its might! I activate its special ability: Egyptian God Phoenix!” The Winged Dragon of Ra then turns into a fiery phoenix and Yami Marik says, as his life-points drop by 1000, “By just paying a small one thousand points, I can destroy all of your monsters! Normally, my Monster Economics would pay it for me, but this is an Egyptian God we are talking about after all!” The Winged Dragon of Ra, in its Phoenix Mode, swoops in and vaporizes Cyberdark Horn before returning to Yami Marik’s side and returning to its original form in which Yami Marik says, “Now, your power is mine! Ra, destroy her with God Blaze Cannon!”

 

The Winged Dragon of Ra unleashes its blazing solar fireball at Shadow Sailor Moon and Asuna says, concerned, “Serena-chan!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap: Defense Draw!” Shadow Sailor Moon’s face-down card is revealed to be Defense Draw trap card and Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a wicked smile, “Sorry, baka, but this trap prevents me from losing any life-points from your attack. I may not be able to stop your God Card, but I can prevent myself from losing points from it!” A shield protects Shadow Sailor Moon from Ra’s attack causing Yami Marik to snarl annoyed while Shadow Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “By the way, I can also draw a card as well.”

 

Yami Marik says, “You’ll need it against my great beast!”

 

Current Score:

Shadow Sailor Moon: 4000

Yami Marik: 3000

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Shadow Sailor Moon says, putting one card into main slot of her disk, “I activate my Chaos Form Ritual Spell card! Now, I play can Black Luster Soldier or Chaos Ritual Monster from my hand as long as I discard the needed monsters!” Shadow Sailor Moon displaying her Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500) and then discarding it to her graveyard in which she says, putting a Ritual Monster card on her duel disk, “I release my Blue-Eyes White Dragon in order to play Blue-Eyes Chaos Max Dragon!” A strange gate appears as Blue-Eyes White Dragon goes into the gate and out of the gate, Blue-Eyes Chaos Max Dragon (4000/0), an even larger dragon with same ‘skin tone’ as Blue-Eyes White Dragon, blue-white feathered wings instead of draconic wing, and glowing blue jewels on its wings and body, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Tristan asks, “Another Blue-Eyes monster?”

 

Yami Marik says, “Not bad, but not good enough, princess.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark grin, “It will be since he can’t be targeted or destroyed by any of your card effects.”

 

Yami Marik says, with a sneer, “We shall see, little princess.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon yells out, “Chaos Max Dragon, destroy his Winged Dragon of Ra! Chaos Stream of Destruction!” Blue-Eyes Chaos Max Dragon unleashes a powerful attack at the Winged Dragon of Ra.

 

Yami Marik says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I don’t think so! I play Jam Defender!” Yami Marik’s other face-down card is revealed to be the Jam Defender continuous trap card and Revival Jam leaps in front of the attack and he is destroyed by it in which Yami Marik says, with an evil smirk, “Too bad, princess! But my Jam Defender forces you to attack Revival Jam and now, I use his ability to bring him back next turn in which, thanks to my spell, it costs me nothing at all!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “It is going to cost you when I play Unable to Deny trap card!” Shadow Sailor Moon’s other face-down card is revealed to be a trap card that shows a picture of a fighter knocking someone out of the way to fight another fight and Shadow Sailor Moon says, “If my monster attacks and doesn’t destroy the monster that he is attacking, he gets another attack!” Yami Marik gives a look of surprise and Blue-Eyes Chaos Max Dragon attacks the Winged Dragon of Ra again.

 

Yami Marik says, with an evil smile, “Did you forget about my dragon’s other powers? Let me show you, fool! I activate Point to Point Transfer!” Yami Marik vanishes until only his right eye is on the face Shadow Sailor Moon while the rest of him merges with Ra’s forehead in which Yami Marik says, evilly, “I transfer all, but one point to Ra!” The Winged Dragon of Ra then goes from 3300/1800 to 6299/4799 and prepares to counterattack against Blue-Eyes Chaos Max Dragon.

 

Joey says, “That’s not good.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I activate a Quick-Play spell card: Attack Mist! When a Dark monster is attacking or is attacked, this card can allow me to cancel that attack immediately!” Soon after, a black mist appears on the field causing Blue-Eyes Chaos Max Dragon to stop its attacks immediately.

 

Yami Marik says, with a wicked smirk, “You are safe for the moment.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with one card face-down.”

 

Current Score:

Shadow Sailor Moon: 4000

Yami Marik: 1

 

Tea says, “Marik has only one life-point left.”

 

Atem says, “Yes, but Marik has his Egyptian God card. Plus, with his trap card out, he can’t suffer any damage from battle.”

 

Yugi says, “This isn’t good.”

 

Yami Marik says, drawing a card, “My move! And now, Revival Jam returns once again!” Revival Jam (1500/500) returns to the field in defense mode.

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I play my trap: Thunder of Ruler!” Shadow Sailor Moon’s face-down card is revealed to be Thunder of Ruler trap card and Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark smirk, “Thanks to this, you can’t perform your battle phase this turn!”

 

Yami Marik says, with a dark annoyed tone, “You are getting annoying.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, a dark nasty taunting tone, “Is the big bad tomb keeper getting his ass beaten by a stupid little Senshi? Ah, that’s so sad! It makes want to cry…NOT!”

 

Yami Marik says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “You will be crying with my Card of Sanctity! Now, both of us get a new hand!” Yami Marik and Shadow Sailor Moon draw from their decks until they have six cards, Yami Marik gives an evil grin, and Yami Marik says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Since I can’t attack, I’ll end with one card face-down!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “It’s my turn now, Marik!” Shadow Sailor Moon says, displaying the Pendulum Monster cards, Stargazer Magician (1200/2400) and Timegazer Magician (1200/600), “I use the scale one Stargazer Magician and scale eight Timegazer Magician and set the Pendulum Scale!” Shadow Sailor Moon slams the cards onto her duel disk’s Pendulum Zones and the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colors appears in her Monster Card zones in which said monsters appear in a pair of columns with one column on either side of our corrupted Moon Princess with the number 1 below Stargazer and the number 8 below Timegazer.

 

Yami Marik asks, “What in the name of Ra is this?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “And now, I can summon monsters that are levels two to seven instantly!” Just then her crystal pendulum appears and start to swing between the two monsters in which Shadow Sailor Moon yells out, “Swing, pendulum! Draw me an arc to final victory! Pendulum Summon!” Shadow Sailor Moon puts two cards on her duel disk as a circle of light appears on the field and Shadow Sailor Moon says, “Show yourselves: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon!” Two beams of light come from the circle and hit the field in which Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) and Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon (2500/2000) appear on the field in attack mode.


Yami Marik yells out, “What? Those are level seven monsters? How can this be possible?!”

 

Joey says, “You know, I keep seeing and it is still hard for me to believe it!”

 

Tai says, “I think plenty of us feel the same way, Joey.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon yells out, “I use my level seven dragons and build the Overlay Network!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum and Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragons turn into lights that goes into a vortex then appears on the ground while Shadow Sailor Moon puts a XYZ Monster card from her Extra Deck on her duel disk and over Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon’s and Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon’s monster cards which are now in the same Monster Card zone in which Shadow Sailor Moon shouts out, “XYZ Summon! Show yourself my dark servant: Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon (3000/2500) appears on the field in attack mode with a powerful dark wind.

 

Yami Marik says, “This is the kind of summoning for this time, huh? I’m not impressed.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a wicked smile while putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “You will be when I play my Dark Overlay! Since I have a Dark XYZ monster on my field, I can take one of your monsters and turn it into an Overlay Unit for my monster!” Revival Jam then turns into a Dark Overlay Unit that goes over to Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon.

 

Yami Marik says, shocked, “My monster!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with an evil smile, “Too bad. I just broke your combo, loser!” Yami Marik gives an angered sneer at Shadow Sailor Moon and she says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “So, sorry…Not! I play my Dark Infusion spell card! Since I have two Dark monsters on my field, I can add one of their attack points to the other, but the monster whose attack points I don’t increase can’t attack this turn! But now, I infuse my Chaos Max Dragon’s power into my Rebellion Dragon!” Blue-Eyes Chaos Max Dragon then sends dark energy into Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon causing it to go from 3000/2500 to 7000/2500 and Shadow Sailor Moon screams out, “Now, attack his Winged Dragon of Ra with Rebellious Wrath Strike Disobey!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon charges in and impales Winged Dragon of Ra causing it to explode, but thanks to Yami Marik’s trap card, he doesn’t lose any life-points in which his body is restored to normal soon after.

 

Yami Marik says, “This isn’t over yet, girl!” Yami Marik thinks in his mind, “And thanks to my Monster Reborn, I will revive my great beast and destroy her!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark smile, “Oh, but it is, fool!” Shadow Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Necro Illusion! Now, one monster destroyed in battle this turn comes back to my field!”

 

Yami Marik yells out, stunned, “What?!”

 

Hotaru asks, “Is she…?”

 

Trista says, amazed, “She is!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “Almighty protector of the sun and sky, I beg of thee, please heed my cry! Transform thyself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight! I beseech thee, grace our humble game! But first I shall…call out thy name: Winged Dragon of Ra!” Soon after, the Winged Dragon of Ra (0/0) appears on Shadow Sailor Moon’s side of the field in attack mode.

 

Yami Marik shouts out, in disbelief, “This can’t be happening!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “I release Chaos Max Dragon and Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon and combine them with my life-points into the Winged Dragon of Ra!” Shadow Sailor Moon sends energy into the Winged Dragon of Ra while Chaos Max Dragon and Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon also vanish to infuse their energies into Ra causing it to go from 0/0 to 14,999/6499 in which she yells out, with a dark strong tone, “Destroy this fool with Blaze Cannon Blast!” The Winged Dragon of Ra unleashes its power on Yami Marik himself and he screams out as he gets hit costing him his life-points as well as the duel!

 

Final Score:

Shadow Sailor Moon: 1

Yami Marik: 0

 

Yami Marik says, evilly, “You think that this is over! You are fool, princess! I am the darkness! I will be back! I will be back…!!” Yami Marik gives an evil laugh as he fades away into the darkness before the dark violet shadows surrounding the stadium also vanish as well while the ‘Solid Vision’ vanishes with it.

 

Crow says, “Normally, I would be glad that jerk is gone…”

 

Jack says, “Yeah, but we have a super-heroine that has just gone bad left.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, holding up The Winged Dragon of Ra (????/????) God Monster card, “Well, it looks like I get my own God card.”

 

Joey says, seriously, “Hey, it belongs to Atem!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a wicked smirk, “Finders keepers and I won this fair and square!” Shadow Sailor Moon puts the God card into her deck with a wicked smile on her lips while the others struggle to get free from their bindings.

 

Darien tells Shadow Sailor Moon, pleading tone in his voice, “Serena, please! You have to snap out of it Meatball Head!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon gives a dark giggle and she says, “You may it sound like I’m under some kind of ‘dark spell’ or something, Darien-kun. I can assure that’s not the case. I have just grown up.”

 

Raye and Davis retort in unison, “Into what?!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon looks at the two of them, annoyed, and Shadow Sailor Moon says, “I don’t have time for this! I have more important things to do!”

 

Naruto asks, “Aren’t you forgetting something?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon responds, “What…?” Just then Shadow Sailor Moon dodges a swipe attack from Airi and her scythe in which she goes over to Naruto and cuts him free.

 

Naruto says, “Thanks, Airi.”

 

Airi responds, “It is no problem, Master Naruto.”

 

Naruto tells Airi, “Cut the others free.”

 

Airi says, with a nod, “As you command, Master Naruto.” As Airi goes off to cut the others free with her scythe, Naruto faces off against Shadow Sailor Moon.

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “So, you want fight and ‘bring me back’?”

 

Naruto says, “Yeah, Moon girl. I don’t want you to end up like Sasuke.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark angered sneer, “You are comparing me to that nutcase that nearly killed in his sick and mad plans for power! And don’t give an excuse that it was Orochimaru’s Curse Mark! He gave into his wicked thoughts and sought only power!”

 

Naruto says, with a plain tone, “Yeah, you have a point, Serena. None of us can use Orochimaru as an excuse for him. He willing give into his craving for power.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark plain tone, “I don’t want power!”

 

Naruto says, with a serious tone, “No, you don’t…But you are giving into your fears and your rage when Kayaba betrayed you! Much like how Sasuke gave into his rage when he didn’t know that Itachi killed his clan on the orders from the Leaf Village’s higher ups and even more so when he learned the truth!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark sneer, “Why you…!!” Just then the strange black fabric tendrils appear around Shadow Sailor Moon’s armored hands and wrists in which her fingers become huge sinister claws.

 

Matt says, shocked, “That’s new!”

 

Mimi says, nervously, “That’s scary!”

 

Palmon says, with a nod, “No kidding, Mimi!”

 

Suguha says, after Airi frees her, “Stop it now!” Suguha then glows as she transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Celestial and gets in-between Naruto and Shadow Sailor Moon. Valkyrie Sailor Celestial says, pleadingly, “Please, Sailor Moon…Serena…Don’t do this! Don’t destroy yourself!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon gives a solemn expression and replies, in a dark solemn tone, “It…It is too late. Sailor Moon…The Sailor Moon that the world knows died on the day that Sword Art Online started!”

 

Kazuto yells out, strongly, “No, she didn’t! She is still there! If she ‘died’, why would you go out your way to protect everyone as best as you could?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, darkly, “As best as I could? As best as I could?! It meant nothing in the end! Four thousand people, the majority of them good and innocent gamers…people, died because of the greed and selfish of a fiend that didn’t even care about the family that he betrayed in two lifetimes! Well, not anymore! I’m not going to lie down and yet youma in human skin roam around and hurt and murder anyone else! And I will not let anyone stand in my way!” Sailor Celestial instinctively goes for her swords and Shadow Sailor Moon asks, “Planning on fighting me?”

 

Sailor Celestial hesitates and Davis says, stepping forward, “I would. I know for experience that sometimes to help your friends, you have to fight them especially when they are either under the control of an evil force or they have ‘lost it’. Looks like we have to knock some sense into you.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark taunting tone, “How sweet.” Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark annoyed tone, “How annoying.” Shadow Sailor Moon extends her right hand and Davis yelps as he is sent flying backward in which he slams down to the ground, hard!

 

Kari, Veemon, Ken, and Tai yell out in unison, shocked, “Davis!” The others are shocked and/or horrified with Sailor Celestial whipping out her swords and attacking Shadow Sailor Moon causing her to block her attack with ease.

 

Sailor Celestial responds, “Stop this right now!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “What right do you have to order me sis?! Do you have the power to protect anyone? Do you have the strength and ability to protect anyone?! Tell me!” Those words cause Sailor Celestial to freeze in her tracks causing her thoughts to drift back to the Silver Millennium and her current life as Suguha Kirigaya especially through what happened starting from SAO to currently.

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, “The power and ability to protect anyone? Can…Can I truly protect anyone? I…I…” Those words start to bring out doubts that were deep within the mind and heart of Sailor Celestial brought about the revelations of Sword Art Online and her ‘connection’ to it and Kayaba himself.

 

Sakura asks, seriously, “What are you doing?” Shadow Sailor Moon then snaps her fingers and Darien yelps as a whip wraps around his body in which he is dragged into the arms of Sailor Lead Crow.

 

Amara asks, surprised, “Lead Crow?”

 

Jack asks, “Someone you know?”

 

Michelle says, “She was one of Sailor Galaxia’s servants while her body was under the control of Chaos.” Sailor Lead Crow then leaps with Darien to Shadow Sailor Moon where they see she is wearing a pair of pitch black version of Galaxia’s bracelets with a prism-like diamond in the center of the bracelets.

 

Sailor Lead Crow says, “My queen, I have your prince.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a nod, “You have done well.”

 

Sailor Lead Crow bows her head and Darien says, in a pleading tone, “Serena, please! This isn’t you!” Shadow Sailor Moon looks at Darien, touches his cheek, looks solemn for a moment, but she then gives a dark mischievous smirk before kissing him on lips causing his eyes to widen, however, he then slumps into a deep sleep.

 

Raye says, pleading tone, “Stop, Serena!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon retorts, with a dark annoyed tone, “You don’t tell me what to do, Pyro!” Shadow Sailor Moon unleashes a shockwave that knocks everyone over before a ‘dark portal’ opens up in which Lead Crow with Darien in tow and Shadow Sailor Moon goes through.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “No!” Sailor Celestial charges after them, but the portal closes behind Shadow Sailor Moon after she goes through which Sailor Celestial just missed.

 

Asuna says, shocked, “Serena-chan…”

 

Rika says, stunned, “Oh, man…”

 

Lita asks, in disbelief, “This has got to be a nightmare? This is some kind of bad dream, right?”

 

Amara yells out, strongly, “No, Lita! This isn’t a dream! This is reality! Cold hard reality!”

 

Ami says, solemnly, “How can we lose her again? We can’t…”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “No!” Sailor Celestial slams her fist into the ground and creates a small crater around it. Sailor Celestial asks, in disbelief, “How could this happen?”

 

A female voice then shouts out, “How? And Pyro calls me a Meatball Head?” Everyone then looks to see Valkyrie Sailor Moon of the Fusion Dimension land with a strong enough impact to create a small crater where she landed.

 

Leo says, “It’s her.”

 

Jack says, “The Sailor Moon from that Fusion Dimension.”

 

Sailor Moon FD tells Sailor Celestial, “You want to know how this could happen? It’s because of your weakness!”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, with a glare, “What was that?”

 

Sailor Moon FD responds, “You heard me? She just says a few words to you and you stop and stand there like a sitting duck!” Sailor Celestial winches at those words, but she knows that alternate version of Sailor Moon is right about that.

 

Amara says, seriously, “If you were able to hear that, you know you could have stopped her too!”

 

Sailor Moon FD replies, “I thought that Sailor Celestial would be able to stop her sister without my help…” Sailor Moon FD says, with a glare at Sailor Celestial, “However, it looks like I overestimated her abilities. You had a good chance to stop and free her from the darkness that’s corrupting her and you blew it, big time!”

 

Kazuto says, seriously, “Hey!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Kazuto, don’t.”

 

Kazuto asks, surprised, “Sugu…?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a solemn tone, “She’s right. I could have stopped her, but I let her get away.”

 

Sailor Moon FD asks, “So, how are you going to rescue her from her?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, nervously, “I…I don’t know…”

 

Sailor Moon FD exclaims, seriously, “That’s not good enough!” Before anyone can say or do anything, Sailor Moon FD lands a powerful kick into Sailor Celestial sending her flying into the center of the arena.

 

Sailor Celestial says, as she is leaping to her feet, “Hey…!!” However, she then yelps as Sailor Moon FD is on her with her swords in which Sailor Celestial barely dodges one swipe and barely manages to draw her swords to block another swipe as Sailor Moon FD looms on her.

 

Kazuto yells out, angrily, “Hey!”

 

Naruto shouts out, angrily, “What the heck do you think that you are doing?!”

 

Sailor Moon FD tells Sailor Celestial, ignoring Kazuto and Naruto, “How are you going to protect people in your current condition? How do you expect to protect anything or anyone much less the people that you love the most?!”

 

Sailor Celestial replies, nervously, “I…I don’t…” Sailor Moon FD then knocks both of their swords out of their hands and Sailor Moon FD starts to wail on Sailor Celestial with powerful punches and kicks until Sailor Celestial blocks them.

 

Sailor Moon FD asks, “How can you do anything for others?!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, seriously, “She’s so powerful…!!” Sailor Celestial gasps as Sailor Moon FD rams her armored kneecap into Sailor Celestial’s armored waist and continues to pound her.

 

Sailor Moon FD says, strongly, “You have faced powerful enemies before so why is she so different?! Geez! They called me thickheaded! Have you forgotten? If you don’t have the will, then power is worthless!” Sailor Celestial’s eyes widen and she remembers the final battle with Kayaba/Heathcliff at the final level of SAO as well as his words to her.

 

Just then another female voice yells out, “Cut it out!” Everyone then looks to see Sailor Moon’s Synchro counterpart, Serenity, with Kuro, arrive on their Duel Runners while Sailor Moon’s XYZ counterpart, Tsuki, also arrives with Kata, Yuma, and Kite also make their appearance.

 

Amara says, with a plain and sarcastic tone, “It looks like the gang is all here.”

 

Airi asks, “Master Naruto, why do those two look like Serena-dono?”

 

Naruto says, “That’s a long story, Airi.”

 

Davis asks, “Isn’t this a party?”

 

Tai says, “I don’t think that they are here for cake.”

 

Serenity says, seriously, “Back off!”

 

Sailor Moon FD retorts, “And if I don’t?”

 

Kata responds, with a deadly glare, “I will show you what that means.”

 

Serenity says, “We’ve met up with my ‘alternate self’ from that XYZ Dimension and we’ve come to an understanding…An understanding that your fucking world kidnapped our sisters!”

 

Sailor Moon FD responds, “You think that I don’t know that?”

 

Kata yells out, strongly, “Where are they?!”

 

Sailor Moon FD shouts out, “I don’t know!”

 

Kata responds, strongly, “Liar!”

 

Sailor Moon FD retorts, “Do I look like I’m with them? With Academia?!”

 

Tsuki says, “Well…no.”

 

Serenity says, with a nod, “She has a point.”

 

Kata and Kite say in unison, “Seriously?”

 

Sailor Moon FD says, looking at Sailor Celestial, “And we are supposed to be looking at one of the saviors of the multiverse and yet, here she is! Lying down and letting everyone down!”

 

Sailor Celestial winches and Lita yells out, annoyed, “Hey! Who do you think you are?”

 

Mina says, “I can’t believe that you are supposed to be another version of our princess and best friend!”

 

Sailor Moon FD yells out, “You think that I’m so different! You haven’t thought that I went through similar suffering that your Sailor Moon did?!” Plenty of the others look in surprise and Sailor Moon FD’s eyes widen as she realized what she just said.

 

Kata yells out, annoyed, “A likely story.” With those words, a beam of energy pass by his right cheek just missing causing him to stumble back.

 

Amara says, “That’s no lie.”

 

Matt says, nervously, “No kidding.”

 

Sakura says, “No one that lies would make that reaction.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Believe it.”

 

Sailor Moon FD says, solemnly, “I wasn’t always like this. I was pretty much like the Sailor Moon of Standard before SAO, but that was before…” Sailor Moon FD sheds a few tears and she says, shaking her head, “But that’s not the point!” Sailor Moon FD says, looking at Sailor Celestial, “It is about her and her failure to protect and save people!”

 

Just then a female voice says, “It isn’t surprising.” Everyone then looks to see a young lady coming towards them.

 

This young woman has shoulder-length black hair, black eyes, and wearing a black and white dress with long sleeves, a gray zipper in the collarbone and a white ruff on the neck, black goggles with gray lens and white straps with a black line in the middle on her left arm, a black pantyhose, and gray shoes.

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, stunned, “Yuuko…”

&nb sp;

The young woman says, looking at Sailor Celestial, in a calm voice with her eyes showing her malice, “It has been sometime Suguha…or do you prefer Sailor Celestial these days?”

 

There are gasps and Sailor Celestial asks, “So, you know, Yuuko?”

 

The young woman responds, “I do. And it is obvious what I’m here for.” The young woman then straps on a black version of the duel disk used by Obelisk Force member that Sailor Moon dueled in the Elder Tales world to her left wrist.

 

Kite says, with a growl, “That’s an Academia duel disk!”

 

There are gasps and Sailor Celestial says, shocked, “Yuuko, you didn’t…!!”

 

The young woman, Yuuko, replies, in a calm manner while her face shows great rage, “Why not? They have given me a chance for what I desire most: Revenge.” Yuuko says, pointing to Sailor Celestial, “I learned the truth, Suguha. I learned why Kayaba started Sword Art Online. It was you. He trapped my brother and all of those people in that nightmare just to force you to awaken your powers.”

 

Kazuto asks, “Your brother was trapped in SAO?”

 

Yuuko says, with tears coming out of her eyes, “He was…”

 

Asuna says, shocked, “Don’t tell…”

 

Sailor Celestial says, plainly, “He didn’t make it. He is one of the four thousand that died in SAO.”

 

There are plenty of shocked looks and Yuuko says, plainly, “My brother loved the virtual world. He saw the possibilities of a ‘new frontier’ and so did I. But then…Then that terrible day…November of Twenty-Twenty-Two…” Yuuko looks at Sailor Celestial and she says, plainly, but the flames of rage in her eyes, “And that’s how we met. Both of us have suffered the pain of people that we care about lost in that nightmare and I understood why she would hate Full-Dive and VRMMO, but I figured that one day, once we had purged them of the sins of Kayaba, we could rebuild them the right way.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, sarcastically, “That’s a laugh.”

 

Yuuko narrows her eyes and she says, “The organization gave power, Suguha. Power to get your justice.”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, strongly, “Gave me? Justice? They manipulated the darkness and anger against the world that dominated me and turned me into a monster!”

 

Yuuko says, “You were already becoming a monster and they gave you the means to keep your humanity.”

 

Sailor Celestial retorts, while rubbing her neck, “You mean keep me under control.”

 

Yuuko says, “You betrayed us, Suguha.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I betrayed no one. I was being used for their own purposes and I made sure to stop them.”

 

Yuuko says, “We could have made a better world, Suguha. You destroyed with your…self-righteousness and it was your fault that my brother died in the first place. Kayaba performed Sword Art Online because of you. All for your power.” Yuuko says, activating her duel disk causing a sword-like energy ‘blade’ for the Monster and Pendulum zones to appear, “And now, I will get my brother his justice.”

 

Kazuto yells out, “Taking it out on my sister won’t bring your brother back!”

 

Yuuko says, “No, but his spirit might have peace. Especially when I take care of Sailor Moon.”

 

Plenty of the others say in unison, “What?!”

 

Yuuko says, “She is much to blame as her. She helped him create that nightmare.”

 

Lita yells out, “She never knew a thing! She was just a little girl!”

 

Yuuko replies, “Ignorance doesn’t mean innocence.”

 

Amara says, sternly, “That’s enough.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “No, this is my fight.”

 

Sailor Celestial activates her duel disk and Sailor Moon FD says, “No way! You can’t duel her in your condition.” Sailor Celestial looks at the Fusion Dimension version of Sailor Moon and then ruthlessly backhands to the ground, hard!

 

The others gasp in shock and Mimi says, with a winch, “Ouch!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, sternly, “Butt out!” Sailor Celestial tells Yuuko, “I’ve done a lot of things…and plenty of them I’m not proud of. However, I will stop you, Yuuko, and I will save you from this.”

 

Yuuko replies, plainly, “Save me? You can’t even save yourself. You can’t save anyone Suguha.”

 

As they prepare to duel, Naruto hears a voice and he looks to see a transparent spirit that looks like a pink mole in a cheerleading costume with pom-poms and he asks, “Cheer Mole?”

  ;

Kurama says, “That spirit is telling you to give her to that girl, gaki.”

 

Naruto asks, confused, “What? Why?”

  ;

Kurama responds, annoyed, “Just do it, brat!” Naruto gives a mental groan, but he goes to his dueling deck and takes out a card.

 

Naruto yells out, “Celestial!” When Sailor Celestial looks at Naruto, he throws her the card, she looks at it in surprise, and he says, “A little mole and fox tell me that you are going to need that!” Plenty of the others give surprised and confused look in which Sailor Celestial looks at the card, she nods, and she puts the card into her deck which gets shuffled along with Yuuko’s deck in her duel disk as their touch screen displays show both duelists have 4000 life-points each in which the two of them draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Duel!” Sailor Celestial and Yuuko say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Sailor Celestial: 4000

Yuuko: 4000

 

Yuuko says, drawing a card, “I’ll take the first turn.” Yuuko says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I play Elemental Hero Burstinatrix…attack mode.” Elemental Hero Burstinatrix (1200/800) then appears on the field in attack mode and Yuuko says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I play Quick Rush. Now, my monster can attack despite it being the first turn.”

 

The others are shocked and Davis says, nervously, “Oh, boy.” Burstinatrix unleashes a blast of flames and Sailor Celestial yelp out in pain as the flames hit her as she loses 1200 life-points.

 

Kazuto says, shocked, “Sugu!”

 

Yuuko says, “The Real Solid Vision makes these more than just holograms and the safeties are off with a bit of magic to negate your ‘protection’.”

 

Serenity says, “Hey, that’s not nice!”

 

Kuro says, “I don’t think she wants to be nice, sis.”

 

Yuuko says, putting one more card into the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play Polymerization. I use it to fuse my Avian with my Burstinatrix.” Elemental Hero Avian (1000/1000) appears on the field, goes into a fusion vortex, and Yuuko says, putting a Fusion Monster card from her Extra Deck on her duel disk, “I play Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer in attack mode.” Out of the fusion vortex, Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer (2100/1200) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Davis asks, confused, “Not Flame Wingman?”

 

Yolei asks Davis, surprised, “You didn’t know?”

 

Davis says, with a shrug, “Not really.”

 

Yuuko says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with two cards face-down.”

 

Current Score:

Sailor Celestial: 2800

Yuuko: 4000

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Sailor Celestial then displays the Pendulum Monster cards, Stargazer Magician (1200/2400) and Timegazer Magician (1200/600), and she says, “I use scale one Stargazer Magician and scale eight Timegazer Magician to set the Pendulum Scale!” Sailor Celestial puts the two cards in her Pendulum zones of her duel disk causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in the Monster Card zones in rainbow colors in which the two monsters appear in two columns with the number 1 below Stargazer and the number 8 below Timegazer. Yuuko and plenty of others’ eyes widen as Sailor Celestial’s crystal pendulum appears between the two monsters and starts to swing. Sailor Celestial says, “I can now summon monsters that are levels two to seven at this time! Now, swing pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Celestial puts two cards from her hand on her duel disk and she yells out, “Let’s rock guys! Dark Magician! Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears, two ‘lights’ come out of it, and those two lights turn into Dark Magician (2500/2000) and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) in attack mode.

 

Yugi and Atem say in unison, “Dark Magician!”

 

Yuuko asks, with a surprised look, “How?”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, “Dark Magician, attack with Dark Magic!” Dark Magician attacks Phoenix Enforcer with a burst of ‘shadow magic’, but while Yuuko loses 400 life-points, Phoenix Enforcer isn’t destroyed.

 

Yuuko says, “Phoenix Enforcer can’t be destroyed in battle.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Odd-Eyes, attack Phoenix Enforcer now!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon unleashes its attack that slams into Phoenix Enforcer and Sailor Celestial says, “When Odd-Eyes battles an opponent’s monster, all battle damage is doubled!” There is a strong explosion and Yuuko is flung to the ground, hard, as she loses 800 more life-points. Yuuko gives an emotionless expression, but irritation is in her eyes as she gets to her feet in which Sailor Celestial says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with two cards face-down.”

 

Current Score:

Sailor Celestial: 2800

Yuuko: 2800

 

Yuuko says, drawing a card, “My move.” Yuuko says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I play Card of Sanctity. Both of us must draw until we have six cards in our hands.” Both Yuuko and Sailor Celestial draw cards from their decks until they have a full hand and Yuuko says, putting one more card into the main slot of her disk, “Next, I play a second Polymerization.” Elemental Hero Sparkman (1600/1400) appears on the field, goes into a fusion vortex with Phoenix Enforcer, and Yuuko says, “I fuse my Sparkman with Phoenix Enforcer in order to play Elemental Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer.” Yuuko puts a Fusion Monster card from her Extra Deck on her duel disk and Elemental Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer (2500/2100) comes out of the vortex in attack mode.

 

Kata says, with a sneer, “More fusion…”

 

Tsuki looks worried and Yuuko says, “Shining Phoenix Enforcer gains three hundred attack points for every Elemental Hero in my graveyard.”

 

Cody says, “And since there is four, it is twelve hundred more points of trouble for Suguha.” Shining Phoenix Enforcer goes from 2500/2100 to 3700/2100 due to its ability.

 

Yuuko says, pointing to Dark Magician, “Destroy Dark Magician with Shining Enforcement.”

 

As Shining Phoenix Enforcer charges at Dark Magician, Sailor Celestial says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Not so fast! I activate my Scrap Iron Scarecrow!” Sailor Celestial’s face-down card is revealed to be Scrap Iron Scarecrow trap card and she says, “Thanks to this crow, your attack is scared off.”

 

Yuuko says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Wrong. I activate my Trap Jammer.” Yuuko’s face-down card is revealed to be the Trap Jammer counter-trap card and she says, “This card negates your trap.” Sailor Celestial’s Scrap Iron Scarecrow trap is shatter and Shining Phoenix Enforcer cuts Dark Magician in two causing him to explode.

 

Sailor Celestial says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “No, Dark Magician! I activate my Defense Draw!” Sailor Celestial’s other face-down card is revealed to be Defense Draw trap card and Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “Not only do I not take damage, I also get a new card!”

 

Yuuko says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with two cards face-down.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Sailor Celestial looks at the card and her hand, her eyes widen at the cards, and she thinks, “These are…!!” As the crystal pendulum appears between the two Pendulum monsters, Sailor Celestial says, “With Stargazer and Timegazer already set, I used the Pendulum Scale! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” As a circle of light appears on the field, Sailor Celestial puts four cards on her duel disk and she yells out, “Come on out! Timebreaker Magician! Xiangsheng Magician! Effect Veiler! And Dark Magician Girl!” Four lights come out of the circle and Timebreaker Magician (1400/0), Xiangsheng Magician (500/1500), Effect Veiler (0/0), and Dark Magician Girl (2000/1700) appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Matt says, with a smile, “Nice!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, taking one card and putting into the sky, “And now, I play this: The Eye of Timaeus!”

 

(Yu-Gi-Oh music ‘Timaeus Summoning’ music starts)

 

There are gasps and Joey shouts out, stunned, “What?!” The card then glows and out of that light, a massive green dragon with a scar across his right eye appears on the field.

 

Yugi and Atem say in unison, shocked, “Timaeus!”

 

Jack asks, “Friend of yours?”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, “Now, Dark Magician Girl, unite with Timaeus!” Dark Magician Girl leaps up and goes into a fusion vortex with the massive dragon as a new Fusion Monster card appears in place of Sailor Celestial’s Dark Magician Girl monster card in which Sailor Celestial shouts out, “In order to form Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight!” Out of the vortex, Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight (2600/1700), Dark Magician Girl wearing silver knight’s armor and wielding a sword and riding on the dragon’s back, appears on the field in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, discarding one card from her hand into the graveyard slot, “And now, I play her ability and discard one card to the graveyard to destroy your Shining Phoenix Enforcer!” Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight unleashes an energy blast that destroys Shining Phoenix Enforcer.

 

Yuuko says, pushing two buttons on her disk’s touch screen, “I activate two copies of my D-Time trap card.” Two of Yuuko’s face-down are revealed to be the D-Time trap card and Yuuko says, as two cards come out of her deck, “When an Elemental Hero of mine leaves the field, I can use this card to add a Destiny Hero monster from my deck to my hand as long as it is of equal or lower level.”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, “Too bad that you are defenseless! Dark Magician Girl, the Dragon Knight, attack Yuuko directly with Dark Burning Burst!” Dark Magician Girl, the Dragon Knight unleashes a powerful beam straight for Yuuko.

 

(Yu-Gi-Oh music ‘Timaeus Summoning’ music ends)

 

Yuuko says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I play my Guard Fusion trap card.” Yuuko’s final face-down card is a trap card that has a picture a fusion vortex defending against a monster attack and Yuuko says, discarding Destiny Hero-Diamond Dude (1400/1600) and Destiny Hero-Disk Commander (300/300) monster cards, “When I come under direct attack, I can Fusion Summon with monsters in my hand as long as I bring the Fusion Monster in defense mode. And now, I fuse my Destiny Heroes Diamond Dude and Disk Commander.” The two said monsters appear on the field and goes into a fusion vortex while Yuuko says, putting Fusion Monster card from her Extra Deck on her duel disk, “Come forth, Destiny Hero-Dystopiaguy.” Out of the vortex, Destiny Hero-Dystopiaguy (2800/2400), a blue and yellow humanoid monster with a big ‘D’ on its forehead, appears on the field in defense mode in which Dark Magician Girl’s attack slams into it in which Yuuko says, “My trap also makes it unable to be destroyed by any means until end of my turn. With Dystopiaguy, you take damage equal to the attack of one of the monsters used to summon him and I choose my Diamond Dude.” Just then an image of Diamond Dude appears in front of Dystopiaguy and unleashes shards of diamond which Sailor Celestial yelps as they scratch her armor, shattering her helmet, and nicking her right cheek causing her to lose 1400 life-points.

 

Kazuto says, concerned, “Sugu!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I tune my Effect Veiler with Timebreaker and Xiangsheng Magicians!” Effect Veiler turns into one star that turns into one ring that surround Timebreaker and Xiangsheng Magicians, turning them transparent, and causing a column of light to appear as Sailor Celestial gets a Synchro Monster card from her Extra Deck. Sailor Celestial chants out, “Hero’s blade that sets forth unyielding light, awaken with a flash! Synchro Summon!” Sailor Celestial says, putting the Synchro Monster card on her duel disk, “Cut through the darkness, Enlightenment Paladin!” Out of the light, Enlightenment Paladin (2500/2000) appears on the field in defense mode. Sailor Celestial says, taking a card out of her graveyard slot, “Since Enlightenment Paladin was Synchro Summoned with Magician Pendulum monsters as Synchro Material, I get one spell card back from the graveyard.” Sailor Celestial says, with a snarl while putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Turn end.”

 

Current Score:

Sailor Celestial: 1400

Yuuko: 2800

 

Yuuko says, drawing a card, “My turn.” Yuuko says, “I switch Dystopiaguy from defense to attack mode.” Dystopiaguy goes from defense mode to attack mode and Yuuko says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Next, I play my Stop Defense and force your Paladin into attack mode. Enlightenment Paladin then switches from defense mode to attack mode and Yuuko says, putting one more card into the main slot of her disk, “And now, I activate my Fist of Destiny. Now, my Destiny Hero can attack all of your monsters at once I discard my hand.”

 

Yuuko discards the last card in her hand to her disk’s graveyard slot and Sailor Celestial says, “Yuuko, don’t do this.”

 

Yuuko responds, “Dystopiaguy…Destroy her monsters.” Dystopiaguy unleashes a barrage of fists that slams into Odd-Eyes, Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight, and Enlightenment Paladin causing them to yelp/scream as they explode in which Sailor Celestial yell out as she is knocked to the ground by the explosions while losing 800 life-points.

 

Naruto and Kazuto say in unison, “No!”

 

Yuuko says, “Turn end.”

 

Current Score:

Sailor Celestial: 600

Yuuko: 2800

 

Sailor Celestial struggles to her feet and she says, weakly, “Yuuko.”

 

Yuuko says, plainly while showing unyielding rage in her eyes, “You say that you will ‘save me’, Suguha. How can you do that when you can’t save yourself? You can’t protect anyone. You can’t save anyone.”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, solemnly, “What if…What if she’s right? I haven’t been able to protect anyone. Not big brother. Not my ‘royal sister’. Not anyone. It was because of me that Sword Art Online started in the first place. Kayaba wanted me ‘back in the game’. He wanted to awaken my power…The power of Etherion. That power…that cursed power of mine. Everyone always wants it and all the good and decent people suffer because of it with the people that died, suffered, or both due to SAO. How can I protect anyone since it is my existence that caused them to get hurt in the first place?”

 

Just then a male voice says, “Then you fight even harder.” Sailor Celestial’s eyes widen and from her perspective, the world ‘goes black’ causing her to look around and she then sees Diabel in front of her.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “You…”

 

Diabel tells Sailor Celestial, “Is that all? Is that it? Is all that the sister of the ‘Black Swordsman’, the soldier of reality, and one of the most powerful Sailor Scouts in the universe has? Is this where it ends?”

 

Aaron then appears and he says, “Suguha…Leafa…I saved you because I knew that you were special. Not because of what you hold, but because of who you are. Kirito was one of the strongest players in the game and when I saw you, I knew that you had the ability to rival or exceed him in either the virtual or the real worlds. I know that you can do it.”

 

Sachi then appears and she says, “Please, Suguha, you can’t give up. You are Kirito’s sister. They need you.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Need me? It is because of my existence that they got hurt and you…!!”

 

Diabel says, sternly, “That was Kayaba and Kayaba alone!” Sailor Celestial looks at Diabel and he says, “He would have performed that horror without you. Remember, he was planning this act for a long time when he admitted it to you. Yes, you were one objective…The main objective, but there was nothing that you could have done! He would have done this without you! SAO was the fault of Kayaba and Kayaba alone!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I wish that I could believe that Diabel-san.”

 

Aaron tells Sailor Celestial, “Leafa…Why do we fall?”

 

Sailor Celestial looks at Aaron in surprise and a male voice responds, “In order to get back up again.” Everyone turns to the source of the voice to see a teenage boy with black hair and black eyes in which he is wearing a white shirt with long sleeves and a ruffled hood, black pants, and white shoes.

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “Who…?” Just then images pour into Sailor Celestial’s ‘mind’ and she says, shocked, “You are…”

 

The teenaged male responds, “I am Yuuko’s brother, Yugo.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, stunned, “How?”

 

The teenaged male, Yugo, responds, “Like the others, but I have been buried deep within you.” Yugo tells Sailor Celestial, “Suguha, please, you can’t give up. You must save my sister.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Me? But it was my fault…”

 

Yugo shakes his head and replies, “No, it wasn’t! ‘They’ used you and my sister! They used your pain and agony to corrupt you! But you broke free of them and you can save my sister and stop before she loses herself to hate and anger.” Yugo touches Sailor Celestial’s arms and she gasps as images flash before her eyes in which when they stop, Yugo tells her, “When the NervGear came out, it was a dream come true for me and my sister. Our father had planned to create a virtual world, not just a virtual game, but a virtual world to bring all of the people of the world together and allow them to unite as one in a virtual world. However, our dream became a nightmare when Sword Art Online started. I fought with everything that I had and I was good enough to join the frontlines until the twenty-five floor…” Soon after, an image of a player that looks like Yugo is shown and shatters into pieces appears in front of Sailor Celestial’s eyes and he says, “I’m sorry for that.”

 

Diabel says, “We fought with everything that we had for the hopes that we could beat the game and return home. We fought for ourselves and those too scared to fight.”

 

Aaron says, “We put our hopes and dreams into you knowing that, like Kirito, you would honor our memories and our hopes.”

 

Sailor Celestial looks at Yugo and he says, in a pleading tone, “Please, Suguha-san, save my sister from the darkness.”

 

Aaron tells Sailor Celestial, showing the images of Sailor Celestial’s friends and family, “They need you, Leafa. They all need you.” When Sailor Celestial looks at the image of Serena/Sailor Moon and remembering all that happen, her determination goes right through the roof.

 

Sailor Celestial tells Yugo, “I will, Yugo. I won’t give up. I will save your sister and my sister. I will protect everyone that I love and I will protect the virtual world that you and Yuuko loved so much.” Yugo gives a smile and Sailor Celestial says, extending her hand, “Let’s do it together.” Yugo gives a look of surprise and she says, to Yugo, “Let me be your voice to express your heart to Yuuko.”

 

Yugo says, with a smile, “Thank you.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks Diabel, Sachi, and Aaron, “Mind giving us a hand?”

 

Sachi looks a bit unsure, but Aaron says, with a smile, “Yeah!” Diabel nods his head in agreement and Sachi does to in which all five of them join hands in which they glow while the scene goes back to outside in which Sailor Celestial’s form starts to glow along with her deck as she gets to her feet, a determined look in her eyes, and surprising everyone in the process.

 

Kazuto asks, surprised, “Sugu?”

 

Hotaru asks, confused, “What’s happening to her?”

 

Amara says, “She’s found her reason.”

 

Plenty of the others give confused looks, Sailor Celestial goes puts her hand on her deck, but then the images of Diabel, Sachi, Aaron, and Yugo then appear and she yells out, in her voice with Diabel’s, Sachi’s, Aaron’s, and Yugo’s voices mixed with her own, “My turn!” When she draws her card, she causes a strong shockwave.

 

Yuuko asks, shocked, “Big brother?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk and speaking in her combined voice, “I activate my Pot of Greed and draw two cards!”

 

Sailor Celestial draws two cards and Davis asks, “Why is she talking as if there are five people talking at the same time?!”

 

Tai responds, stunned, “You are asking me?!”

 

Trista says, “The souls of those that died in SAO and inhabited her body. She is calling on their strength.”

 

There are gasps of shock and Kazuto thinks in his mind, surprised, “Diabel? Sachi?”

 

Sailor Celestial then shouts out in her combined voice, as the crystal pendulum reappears on the field once again, “I use the set Pendulum Scale once again! Swing, pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” As a circle of light appears on the field, Sailor Celestial puts three cards on her duel disk and she says, “Performapal Cheer Mole! And two Red-Eyes Wyverns!” Three lights shoot down to the field and they turn into Performapal Cheer Mole (600/1000) and two Red-Eyes Wyvern (1800/1600 X 2) appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Matt asks, “Wait! Why didn’t she summon back her Odd-Eyes?”

 

Kari says, with a nod, “That’s right! It got sent to the Extra Deck when it was destroyed since it was a Pendulum Monster.”

 

Rika says, with a shrug, “Got me!”

 

Sailor Celestial says in her combined voice, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I activate my Call of the Haunted trap card!” Sailor Celestial’s face-down card is revealed to be Call of the Haunted continuous trap card and Sailor Celestial says, in her combined voice, “Thanks to this card, I can revive one monster in my grave and I choose my Enlightenment Paladin!” Just then Enlightenment Paladin (2500/2000) returns to the field in attack mode and Sailor Celestial shouts out, in her combined voices, “And now, I tune my Cheer Mole with my Paladin!”

 

As Cheer Mole and Paladin leap into the sky, Naruto shouts out, “Hold up! My Cheer Mole isn’t a Tuner monster, believe it!”

 

There are surprised looks and Sailor Celestial says, in her combined voices, “You’re right, but thanks to the power of the Synchro Monster in my deck, if there is a Pendulum Summoned Pendulum Monster on the field, it becomes a Tuner monster!” Cheer Mole then turns into two stars that turn into two rings that surround Enlightenment Paladin, turning it transparent, and as a column of light appears on the field, a card comes of her Extra Deck in which the top half of its ‘border’ is white like a Synchro Monster, but the bottom half of the card’s ‘border’ is green like a Spell/Pendulum monster card. Sailor Celestial yells out, in her combined voices, “From the peaceful depths of time, release your light throughout this world and come to life! Synchro Summon!” Sailor Celestial puts the card from her Extra Deck on her duel disk and she yells out, “Shine like the sun, Nirvana High Paladin!” Out of the light, Nirvana High Paladin (3300/2500), a blue armored warrior-like spellcaster monster with a large ‘time sword’, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Serenity asks, “Synchro Summoning without a Tuner monster?”

 

Ami says, looking at the card on Sailor Celestial’s duel disk, “That monster! It isn’t just a Synchro Monster, but it is a Pendulum Monster too!”

 

Mina asks, “Wait! A Pendulum-Synchro monster?!”

 

Sailor Celestial says in her combined voice, getting a card back from her graveyard slot and putting it into her duel disk’s main slot, “Nirvana High Paladin’s ability activates! Since it was Synchro Summoned because of a Pendulum Monster being turned into a Tuner, I get one card back from the grave! I choose Pot of Greed! And now, I draw two more cards!” Sailor Celestial draws two more cards, her eyes become intense when she sees one of them, and she says, “And now, I Overlay my two Wyverns and build the Overlay Network!” Both Red-Eyes Wyverns turn into lights that goes into a vortex coming up from the ground while an XYZ monster card comes from her Extra Deck in which she yells out, putting it on her duel disk, “XYZ Summon! Come forth, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000) with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting it appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Yuma says, stunned, “No way!”

 

Kite says, “Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon.”

 

Sailor Celestial says in her combined voice, “Now, I activate this!” Sailor Celestial puts one more card into the main slot of her disk and she yells out, in her combined voice, “Rank Up Magic: Black Crystal Force!”

 

There are gasps of shock and Raye asks, shocked, “What did she just say?”

 

A replica of the Black Crystal appears in the skies and Sailor Celestial says, in her combined voice, “Thanks to this card, I can take one XYZ monster on the field and turn it into a Dark Attribute XYZ Monster that’s one rank higher!” Yuuko’s eyes widen and Sailor Celestial yells out, “Go, Rank Up XYZ Evolution!” Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon turns into a violet light that goes into a vortex that appears with the replica of the Black Crystal causing a massive ‘explosion’ as a new XYZ Monster card appears over Sailor Celestial’s Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon card. Sailor Celestial shouts out, “From the depths of the netherworld, sing the song of rebellion to the restless souls in pain! Come on out, Dark Requiem XYZ Dragon!” Out of the portal, Dark Requiem XYZ Dragon (3000/2500), a dragon that looks a lot like Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, but what looks like dark grey bones covering much of its body, blades coming out of it wrists, and rainbow colored wings that look like crystal glass planes, appears on the field in attack mode with three Dark Overlay Units. Sailor Celestial says, in her combined voices, “Since Dark Attribute monster was used to summon Dark Requiem, Black Crystal Force becomes an Overlay Unit!” The replica of the Black Crystal then becomes a Dark Overlay Unit for Dark Requiem XYZ Dragon.

 

Tsuki says, stunned, “Incredible.” Tsuki winches in which she then takes out her deck to find that her Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000) XYZ Monster card is glowing.

 

Sailor Celestial says in her combined voices, “Dark Requiem XYZ Dragon’s ability activates! I use one Overlay Unit to drain your monster’s power and have Dark Requiem gain it for this turn!” Dark Requiem XYZ Dragon absorbs one Overlay Unit and Sailor Celestial yells out, “Go, Requiem Salvation!” Dark Requiem unleashes dark streams that bind Dystopiaguy causing him to go from 2800/2400 to 0/2400 while Dark Requiem goes from 3000/2500 to 5800/2400.

 

Yuuko says, plainly, “Useless. When Dystopiaguy’s attack power is changed, he destroys one card on the field.” Dystopiaguy glows as it unleashes a tornado out onto the field.

 

Sailor Celestial says in her combined voices, “I use another Overlay Unit to activate another ability of Dark Requiem. When he is targeted for destruction, I revive one XYZ monster from my grave to negate this effect!” Dark Requiem XYZ Dragon absorbs another Overlay Unit and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000) appears back on the field and causes the tornado to vanish.

 

Yuuko asks, giving a confused look, “How?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Yuuko, let’s stop this!” Yuuko looks and gasps to see images of Diabel, Sachi, Aaron, and Yugo with her.

 

Yuuko asks, stunned, “Big brother?”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, when he sees Yugo, “That face…”

 

Yugo tells Yuuko, “Yes, Yuuko, it’s me. This is no trick. My spirit lives on within Suguha-san. Yuuko, please don’t do this. I beg you. Please don’t do this.”

 

Yuuko is silent, but she replies, shaking her head, “I…I can’t…”

 

Yugo says, “Yes, you can! Yuuko…”

 

Yuuko says, shaking her head and interrupting, “No, I can’t. I have nothing else. Our dream turned into a nightmare when Sword Art Online started and when you died…” Tears stream down Yuuko’s eyes and she says, with a stern expression, “There is nothing left for me. Kayaba is responsible for turning our dreams into nightmares, but she is to blame for it. Her power…Her existence is why you died.”

 

Yugo says, weakly, “Sister…”

 

Sailor Celestial says, in her own voice, “Then you leave me…leave us with no choice.” As the images of Sachi, Diabel, Aaron, and Yugo back inside of Sailor Celestial, her eyes glow with power and confidence in which she yells out, in her voice combined with the voices of the other four, “Nirvana High Paladin, attack Dystopiaguy now! End this duel with Nirvana High Saber!” Nirvana High Paladin slices through Destiny Hero-Dystopiaguy causing him to explode in a strong explosion causing Yuuko to yell as she is thrown back from the explosion and lands on the ground with a ‘thud’ as she loses 3300 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Sailor Celestial: 600

Yuuko: 0

 

With the end of the duel, the Real Solid Vision ‘projections’ vanish and Yuuko struggle to get on her feet as she sees Kata looming over her and preparing to grab her, but he is stopped by Sailor Celestial.

 

Kata yells out, “Hey!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, sternly, “Back off!” Sailor Celestial flings Kata back and Tsuki takes him by the shoulders.

 

Tsuki says, “Please stop, bro.”

 

Kata says, seriously, “Tsuki, she is working with…!!”

 

Tsuki says, with a nod, “I know, Kata.” Kata looks at Yuma and Kite in which they shake his heads at him causing Kata to snarl.

 

Sailor Celestial tells Yuuko, “Yuuko, please. Your brother wouldn’t want this. He showed me his memories. He wouldn’t want to do. It hurts him so much.”

 

Yuuko asks, “Why? Why did he pick you?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “He wants me to save you, Yuuko.” Sailor Celestial says, extending her hand, “Let your brother’s spirit rest in peace. Let it go.” Yuuko is silent and closes her eyes, but after a moment, she opens them to show her determined look.

 

Yuuko says, “There is no going back for me.” She pushes a button on her duel disk and she teleports away before anyone could stop her.


Serenity asks, confused, “Hey! Where did she go?”

 

Kuro says, “A teleportation unit.”

 

Kite tells Sailor Celestial, “That’s her stand. She has made her choice. There is no turning back.”

 

Sailor Celestial glares at Kite with an expression that would kill him if looks could kill and she says, sternly, “She is nothing like Kayaba. She is nothing like that fiend that betrayed even his own family. Don’t make me say it again.”

 

Yuma tells Kite, nervously, “Kite, I don’t think you want her to get mad.”

 

Kite tells Sailor Celestial, with a huff, “Fine.” Kite tells Yuma, Tsuki, and Kata, “Since we know that agents of Academia are coming here for some reason, we have our chance to get the information that we need.” Kite says, looking at Sailor Moon FD, “However, it doesn’t mean that we trust you or we believe any word that you said. All you are to us is a member of the world that invaded our home and left it in ruins. You are a source of information and if you get in our way, we won’t hesitate to consider you an enemy and take you out.” Sailor Moon FD just nods her head as Kite, Yuma, Tsuki, and Kata, glaring at Sailor Moon FD, leave the area.

 

Sailor Celestial goes back to the others and Asuna asks, “Are you okay?”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, with a sigh, “I really don’t know.”

 

Yugi asks, curiously, “How come you have Timaeus?”

 

Sailor Celestial takes the Eye of Timaeus card and she says, with a plain tone, “They helped me come out of the dark and prevent me from becoming something as horrible as Kayaba.” The Eye of Timaeus card then glows and vanishes while seemly no one notices that Rika’s and Keiko’s decks glowed at the same, but our more ‘spiritual aware’ members are aware of this.

 

Amara asks, “Question: How did you know her? And how did her brother’s ‘spirit’ get inside of you?”

 

Davis tells Amara, sarcastically, “You are kidding right?”

 

Amara glares at Davis and Trista says, “It is most likely that it wasn’t just three souls that inhabit our young princess’ body with her own, but it is actually FOUR.”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “And I think that I knew her brother.”

 

Everyone looks at Kazuto and Shion asks, “But how?”

 

Kazuto tells Asuna, “Asuna, do…do you remember the disaster on floor twenty-five and a person in the Aincrad Liberation Squad that looked like person that we just saw?”

 

Asuna gasps as a memory comes in her mind and Asuna says, solemnly, “Yes…Yes, I do, Kirito-kun.”

 

Matt says, “That floor…What a nightmare.”

 

Yolei says, holding herself, “It was a miracle that any of us much less all of us survived that nightmare.”

 

Raye tells Sailor Celestial, “The spirit of that girl’s brother is inside of you.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, nodding her head, “Yeah and I intend to save Yuuko no matter what. To be honest, I am responsible for what she is now.” Plenty of the others’ eyes widen for various reasons and Sailor Celestial says, looking at her new Nirvana High Paladin (3300/2500) Pendulum-Synchro Monster card and Dark Requiem XYZ Dragon (3000/2500) XYZ Monster card, “And I intend to save her and Serena no matter what.” For a brief moment, Sailor Celestial’s eyes change color to hot pink and the same blue that Serena’s eyes are causing Serenity’s eyes to widen when she sees Sailor Celestial’s eyes turn blue.

 

Serenity thinks in her mind, “Celina?” Serenity shakes her head as she looks at Kuro and he has a shocked look in which Kuro nods his head.

 

Plenty of the others notice this change in Sailor Celestial’s eyes and they were about to say something when a familiar female voice shout, “Hi, there!” Everyone then looks to see Washu appearing on the scene.

 

Davis yells out, “Washu, what are you doing here?”

 

Washu tells Davis, “Are you going to be rude to the girl that found your missing Moon Princess?”

 

There are gasps and Amara asks, seriously, “You know where Serena is?”

 

Washu says, a bit nervously, “Yes, I do, but there is a problem.”

 

Tai says, “I don’t like the sound of that.”

 

TK says, with a nod of his head, “That means that it isn’t good for us.”

 

Washu says, nervously, “When I had heard about what happened when you contacted me about what happened in that other world, I had figured that she would try something, so, I had all…pegged.”

 

Mina asks, curiously, “Pegged?”

 

Kazuto says, “She put tracking devices on us.” There are gasps and Kazuto says, “Including Darien.”

 

Washu says, with a smile, “Bingo!” Washu says, with a sigh, “But while the good news is that while I found them…The bad news is that they are in another universe.”

 

Plenty of the others say in unison, “What?”

 

Washu says, nervously, “And I don’t exactly where in that universe they are.”

 

Lita asks, “Oh, great! Where are…?”

 

Lita then remembers something, gives herself a mental slap, and Washu says, with a grin, “I see that you remember that we have a trans-dimensional traveling starship.” Washu says, a bit nervously, “There is something else.”

 

Davis asks, annoyed, “What now?”

 

Ami asks Washu, “It’s Sailor Galaxia, isn’t it?”

 

Hotaru asks, “What about her?”

 

Washu says, shaking her head and in a solemn tone, “She…She isn’t going to make it. The drain on her was too much and she’s finally giving out. She has told me to bring you up there to help her pass down her powers before she…”

 

Amara says, plainly, “Worst day ever.” The others can’t help to nod their heads in agreement as they prepare to head off to the Enterprise, hidden around the orbit of Mars, to meet with Sailor Galaxia in her final moments in the mortal realm.

 

End of Chapter 27

 

Well, with the end of this chapter, it has been shown to be a real rollercoaster ride so far, huh? Sailor Moon has gone to ‘dark side’ and our heroes and heroines have to save her from herself among other things! You have to be wondering what this ‘dark time’ of Suguha’s/Sailor Celestial’s is all about, huh? Well, you are going to have to continue reading and you might find out. I can’t give you too much spoilers, but one of the two story series is going to continue a deeper ‘explanation’ about what ‘that time’. Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!