Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Universe Chronicles ( Chapter 29 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Okay, here we come to the next chapter of the story! Like I said before, it isn’t going to be ‘easy one-two-three’ that our heroes and heroines will bring Sailor Moon ‘back to normal’. Personally, I think that would make it quite cliché and plenty of anime/movies/television, they don’t do that way either. So, is this the end of their adventures in ALO? No way, everyone! However, you are going to have to read to find out when they will be back to ALO and it has significance to the story. Okay, you must be getting worn out of me doing this, but I have to give thanks and credit to Belletigerand Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

As a legion of butterflies fly through the sky, Kirito, in both his SAO form and his ALO form, appears with Usagi, in both of her SAO forms and her ALO form, with her as Princess Serenity and Eternal Sailor Moon, and Leafa with her as Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is walking with Akari, in her ALO form, Sinon, in her ALO form, Miyako, in her ALO form, and Junpier, in her ALO form, in which they look to see that Akari and Sinon have the ‘shadows’ of Eternal Sailor Sun and Eternal Sailor Orion behind them while Asuna, Miyako, and Junpier have the forms of mysterious Sailor Scouts behind them.

 

Kirito, Eternal Sailor Moon, and Eternal Sailor Celestial are walking up to Naruto and Naruto is looking behind them in which the three of them turn to see Sailor Moon’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Serenity and Tsuki, and Kirito’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Kuro and Kata, along with Naruto’s counterpart from the Limited Tsukuyomi from ‘Road of Ninja’ giving them a wicked smirk along with various other figures covered in shadows covered under the shadows of the Dimensional Dragons: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, and a mysterious violet dragon.

 

The scene then changes to the Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Naruto’s ‘precious people’ from the Leaf Village, Team 5Ds, Asuna, Leafa, Silica, in her ALO form, Lisbeth, in her ALO form, Agil, in his ALO form, Klein, in his ALO form, Philia, in her ALO form, and Strea, in her ALO form, looking from the Moon Kingdom at SAO, ALO, and so many worlds as well as their people that it is beyond the imagination as the mysterious Queen’s Gate hangs over them all.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known and yet to meet.

 

Then Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial/Princess Selene appear with dark shadowy that look exactly behind them appear with the ‘Shadow Sailor Moon’ have sinister yellow eyes with the ‘Shadow Sailor Celestial’ having blood red eyes.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial and two others, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Eternal Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 29: Universe Chronicles

 

August 3, 2025 (Scout’s and Digidestined’s home universe), Unknown universe

 

Right now, we are in space where we find the Star Trek universe starship, USS Enterprise, NCC-1701, which was rebuilt after it was destroyed over what was known as the Genesis Planet, over an Earth style planet in an solar system similar to Earth’s solar system. On the bridge of the Enterprise, Ami Mizuno AKA Sailor Mercury, Kazuto Kirigaya, Trista Meiou AKA Sailor Pluto, Izzy Izumi, his Digimon partner, Tentomon, Daisuke ‘Davis’ Motomiya, his Digimon partner, Veemon, Davis’ girlfriend, Hikari ‘Kari’ Kamiya, and Kari’s Digimon partner, Gatomon, are assembled together as they look at the view screen showing the planet that the Enterprise is orbiting from their point of view.

 

Kari says, “It is so lovely.”

 

Kazuto says, “Looks can be deceiving as Naruto could attest, Kari.”

 

Davis says, with a nod, “No kidding, bro.”

 

Izzy says, “And based on what information that we could gather, I have to agree.”

 

Davis asks, “Can we be sure that she’s here?”

 

Izzy says, “Based on what the sensors that Washu developed for us, she is here. There is a really strong signal.”

 

Gatomon says, “I have to admit that Davis has a point. She could have found the ‘bug’.”

 

Ami says, “I don’t think that’s likely. I have seen much as Washu-san’s work. While she is ‘eccentric’, she is a true genius in her work.”

 

Washu’s voice comes over the speakers of the communication systems on the bridge, excitedly, “You know it sister!”

 

Davis gives a look of surprise, pushes a button, and he says, annoyed, “Don’t do that Washu!”

 

Everyone on the bridge can hear Washu giggle and she then says, “Where is the fun in that? Anyway, the others have gotten the conditions of this Earth and they know the situation.”

 

Kazuto says, “It seems like nothings changes from each version of our home planet.”

 

Trista says, “Like it or not, there are plenty of constants in the multiverse, my prince.”

 

Just then Izzy gets an alert from the science station and he says, “We may have something.”

 

Everyone else looks at Izzy and Tentomon asks, “What’s wrong Izzy?”

 

Izzy says, with a nod, “Yep. We have an ‘incursion’. Something or someone from another universe has come to this Earth.”

 

Kazuto asks Izzy, “Where Izzy?”

 

Washu says over the speakers, “I’ve got it too. The signals are actually coming from ‘strange ruins’ that I managed to get some information about.”

 

Kari asks, “Strange ruins?”

 

Washu responds, “Ruins that aren’t connected with the history, culture, and whatnot of this Earth’s Europe and, major news alert, there might be images of a certain floating castle in them.” Immediately, Kazuto gets to his feet and heads for the turbolift.

 

Ami asks, surprised, “Kazuto?”

 

Kazuto says, “Ami, I need for you and Trista to come with me.” Ami gives a look of surprise, but Trista nods her head and as she gets up, Trista motions for her to follow and Ami does in which Izzy goes over to the helm. Davis get to his feet, but Kazuto tells him, “We need for you and the Digidestined to remain here.”

 

Davis asks, “Huh?”

 

Kari says, “I think that our partners may cause a bit of panic especially if they go beyond their ‘small forms’.”

 

Gatomon says, “No kidding. And I rather not be shot at.”

 

Kazuto says, “And if this is Serena…”

 

Davis says, with a sigh, “Fine.” Davis says, with a smirk, “But next time, Veemon and I are coming down with you.”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile and nod, “Deal.” Soon after, Ami, Trista, and Kazuto go into the turbolift in which the doors close behind them.

 

August 3, 2025 (Scout’s and Digidestined’s home universe), Unknown universe, Unknown area

 

On the planet, we are in an area of a mixture of glass land and cliff sides near a beach front area where we find Suguha, Kazuto, Asuna, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, and our Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts moving along the ground.

 

Hotaru says, “Wow. This is so pretty.”

 

Amara says, “It may be, but remember, we are in a war zone. This place is called the Marberry Shore in this Gallia nation. They are currently at war with one of the superpowers in this world.”

 

Sakura says, with a sigh, “It isn’t surprising that they would invade because of a resource. In our world, wars have been started for much less. It is always something.”

 

Amara tells Sakura, “It always is, Sakura.”

 

Kazuto says, “Well, thanks to a few extraordinary people, this ‘Empire’ has been forced back.”

 

Amara says, “It is a smart thing these people did. You always have to an edge to keep peace. The Swiss back home had their high and thick mountains to help them. It is the reason that they were able to stay neutral.”

 

Ami says, nodding her head, “Due to the nature of their terrain, any invader would have too much to make any invasion of Switzerland too costly to bear.”

 

Lita tells Hinata, “Anyway, Hinata, keep an eye out for people. We don’t want to get caught in the crossfire in this war.”

 

Hinata, her Byakugan active, responds, “Right, Lita-chan…” Hinata then gasp and she says, “There are soldiers nearby and they have spotted us!”

 

Kazuto says, seriously, “Take cover!” Immediately, our heroes and heroines run for cover in which just before they get to cover, gunfire is heard as shots hit all around them, but they manage to cover at a stone wall. They manage to see a squad of red armored soldiers with various weapons coming towards them.

 

Suguha yells out, “Hey! We’re civilians! We don’t want any part of this!” However, bullets start to hit the stone wall and the group manage to roll into a depression in the ground behind the wall.

 

Sakura says, seriously, “I don’t think that they give a darn Suguha!”

 

Suguha says, sarcastically, “Yeah, I got that!”

 

Lita says, taking out a phaser, “Let’s see how they like this!”

 

Kazuto says, also taking out another phaser, “Set on stun only. We aren’t here to kill people. We aren’t from this world.” The rest of the Moon Kingdom take out phasers along with Suguha and Asuna. When the soldiers stop to reload, our heroes and heroines with phasers ‘pop’ over the wall and fire in which one of the soldiers are hit causing him to collapse into unconsciousness as he is stunned. His comrades are shocked causing them to hesitate and in turn, they are hit by phaser fire causing them to collapse to the ground into unconsciousness.

 

Our heroes and heroines breathe a sigh of relief and Mina asks, “Glad that’s over. What’s next?”

 

The group hears a rumbling sound and Raye yells out, annoyed, “You had to ask Mina-chan!” The group then looks over the war to see a red colored tank that have similarities to the old French Char-B1 tank.

 

Naruto asks, surprised, “What is that?”

 

Kazuto says, ‘That’s a tank.”

 

Ami says, “It looks similar to tanks of the early World War Two period.”

 

Amara tells Ami, seriously, “This isn’t the time, Ami-chan!”

 

Hotaru asks, “What do we do?”

 

Trista says, “We are going to need to set our phasers to kill in order to disable it.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “I don’t think that’s necessary.” When the others look at Asuna, they then hear a ‘clunk’ in which they look to see that both gun barrels of the tank have been hit by energy arrows causing the barrels to melt in which when the crew comes out, Sailor Orion is upon them and quickly knocks them in which she throws their unconscious forms to the ground.

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “Good work, Orion.”

 

Sailor Orion responds, plainly, “No problem.”

 

Naruto asks, pointing to the unconscious soldiers, “What now?”

 

Kazuto says, “Let’s restrain them and disable their weapons for the time being.” The others nod their heads in agreement in which they use bind the soldiers’ arms and legs, destroy/disable their weapons, and head out when they are done.

 

Amara says, taking out her transformation item, “I think that all of us, Scouts, should be in Scout form unless we have special ‘abilities’.” The others nod their heads in agreement and later on, all of the Sailor Scouts of group, minus Hinata, are in their Scout forms, either Eternal for most of them and Valkyrie for Celestial, Star, and Venus, in which they continue along, but they are taking careful attention to avoid the people of this world since they may end up fighting in their conflict and want to avoid a fight like the last one that they were in.

 

Sailor Venus says, “Too bad we can’t fly.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, sarcastically, “And make ourselves a clear target in the skyline? Real good idea.”

 

Sailor Venus says, nervously and annoyed, “I know! I know!” When the group gets to another area, they see areas of smoke going into the sky and signs of battle nearby.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “What’s up, Mercury?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “There has been a battle recently and there are a group of vehicles and people near a group of buildings in which the designs show that they are a military base.”

 

Kazuto says, “Best we avoid that.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “There is a problem. The ruins that we want to find are practically under the base.”

 

Sailor Mars slaps herself on the head and she says, solemnly and annoyed, “Just great.”

 

Sakura asks, “What should we do?”

 

Naruto says, “Let’s see what’s up and then we decide. There is always a way to solve a problem, believe it.”

 

Hinata says, with a nod, “I agree, Naruto-kun.”

 

Sakura tells Hinata, with a smile, “Not surprised, Hinata.”

 

Hinata blushes and Sailor Celestial tells Sakura, “Do you really have to do that?”

 

Sailor Venus asks, with a grin, “Why not?”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, changing the subject, “Anyway, it is a good idea.”

 

Kazuto says, “I agree. Let’s scout around ahead.” Kazuto tells the Sailor Scouts, “No pun intended.”

 

Sailor Star says, with a smile, “We know, Kirito-kun.” Soon enough, our heroes and heroines slowly and carefully head over to the cliff face looking over the military base that Sailor Mercury detected, they see a group of people, men and women, wearing blue military style uniforms, with armored vehicles AKA tanks assembled around.

 

Kazuto says, “This is going to be a problem.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Yeah, no kidding.” Sailor Celestial and Kazuto then ‘sense’ something and they look in one direction. When the others look in that direction, they see a group of red armored soldiers sneaking up in which one of them takes aim at a young lady with dark hair and wearing a shawl along with her military uniform. On instinct, Naruto grabs his phaser and fires at the soldier causing him to grunt as he gets hit and knocking him down to the ground as well as into unconsciousness causing the blue glad soldiers to turn to see him along with his comrades.

 

One of blue clad soldiers shouts out, “We’re under attack!” A red haired female soldier swings in front of the dark haired shawl wearing female soldier and starts firing her weapon.

 

Our heroes and heroines take cover and Sakura yells at Naruto, annoyed, “Naruto, this isn’t our fight!”

 

Naruto says, “I’m sorry, but I couldn’t let them kill her like that.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “We shouldn’t be interfering in other worlds. And don’t bring up what happened in that last world. Dumpling forced our hand.”

 

Hinata says, her Byakugan active, “There is someone moving around behind those hangers.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “It could be one of the soldiers of this world…”

 

Sailor Mercury says, her visor activated, “No, it seems to be one of those ‘Obelisk Force’ soldiers from the Fusion Dimension.”

 

There are gasps and Sailor Celestial asks, “What’s he or she doing here?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “I don’t know…Wait! This person is at the cliff face and she just pushed some kind of hidden panel! A piece of the cliff face is ‘opening up’.”

 

There are looks of shock and Kazuto says, “A hidden door.”

 

Naruto says, with a serious tone, “We’ve got no choice! We’ve got to follow him!”

 

Sailor Saturn says, concerned, “But we can’t!”

 

Sailor Mars says, “There is a full-blown battle going on down there!”

 

Kazuto says, “We’ve got no choice. Whatever is in there, it might be dangerous to allow it to fall into the wrong hands.”

 

Sailor Star says, with a nod, “Kirito-kun is right. And with the ‘warriors’ of Academia, they are the ‘wrong hands’.”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, “So, what’s the plan?”

 

Kazuto says, “We need to rush in and move fast before they have a chance to spot us.” Kazuto looks at Sailor Star and she nods her head in which Kazuto shakes his head and he then yells out, “Go!” Sailor Star grabs Kazuto and our group immediately leap over the edge with Naruto, Hinata, and Sakura running down using their chakra on the rocky cliff face. However, one red clad soldier spots, his body shakes in surprise, and coming out of his surprise, he prepares to take aim with his weapon, but Sailor Celestial, seeing this, is quicker on the draw and uses her phaser to knock him down.

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, “Hope no one saw that.” However, unfortunately for Sailor Celestial, one of the blue clad soldiers did see that and manages to catch a glance of our heroes and heroines as they get to the ground where Sailor Mercury pushes in a piece of the cliff face causing a hidden door to be revealed and slide open.

 

Kazuto says, seriously, “Move!” Immediately, our heroes and heroines go through the open where it closes behind them so thoroughly it was like they were there in the first place. On the meanwhile, the blue clad soldiers defeat the red clad soldiers and the one that spotted our heroes and heroines tells his commander, a young man with brown hair and dressed like a tank commander, about what he saw. Back with our heroes and heroines, they are moving down catacombs where torches seem to be already lighted up.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “It seems someone was expecting company.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Most likely, they lighted up when our ‘guest’ came inside.”

 

Sailor Star looks at something and she says, shocked, “Kirito-kun!” When everyone looks at where Sailor Star is looking at, they see cravings on the wall including of a familiar castle.

 

There are gasps and Sailor Orion asks, “Is that…?”

 

Kazuto says, his eyes narrowing, “Aincrad.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, confused, “What’s it doing here?”

 

Kazuto responds, “I don’t know.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, using her visor, “I’ll make scans of these. The rest of you should go on ahead.”

 

Sailor Neptune asks, “Will you be okay by yourself?”

 

Sailor Mercury responds, with a nod, “Yes, I will be.” As Sailor Mercury uses her visor and computer to make scans of the carvings, the others rush off after the Academia member that came into the caverns before them.

 

The Academia member, a male and looking exactly like the Obelisk Force member that Sailor Moon dueled in the Elder Tales world, is looking at a strange crystal that looks like a DNA strand with one side being black and the other white, and he says, with a nod, “Excellent.”

 

However, when he gets close to it, a familiar female voice says, “My, you have a strange taste in jewelry pal.” The Academia member turns to see our heroes and heroines in front of him.

 

The Academia member asks, “The Sailor Soldiers of Standard?” The Academia member rushes for the strange crystal, but Sailor Venus teleports in and both of them grab at the same time causing it to glow.

 

Sailor Star asks, “What’s going on?” Soon enough, everyone yelps as they are engulfs by the glow and when they are able to open their eyes, they find themselves in a stadium with Sailor Venus facing the Academia member.

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “What’s happened?”

 

Sailor Pluto responds, “It seems like the mysterious crystal has put a challenge to Sailor Venus and our opponent. Or should I say, her opponent. She must defeat this person in a contest in order to win the crystal.”

 

The Academia member display his duel disk, exactly like the previous Obelisk Force member, activates it, causing it to display a sword shaped ‘energy blade’ for the Monster card Zones, and he says, “I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a smirk, “Me neither.” Just then a golden-orange version of Sailor Moon’s newest duel disk appear around Sailor Venus’ armored left wrist and she says, with a smile, “Oh, wow. That’s awesome!” Sailor Venus’ dueling deck appears inside of her new duel disk as she activates it causing an orange energy ‘blade’ containing the Pendulum and Monster cards zones and both duelists’ decks are shuffled in their duel disks. As their touch screen display 4000 life-points for each duelist, they draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Duel!” Sailor Venus and her opponent say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Sailor Venus: 4000

Obelisk Force: 4000

 

The Obelisk Force member draw one card and he says, “I’ll take the first move.” He says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I’ll start off with my Ancient Gear Soldier!” Ancient Gear Soldier (1300/1300) appears on the field in attack mode. The Obelisk Force member says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I end my turn with one card face-down.”

 

Sailor Venus says, drawing a card, “My move!” Sailor Venus gives a mischievous giggle and she says, putting a card into the Field Spell slot, “Now, get ready to go into a world of wackiness and insanity! I play my Toon Kingdom Field Spell!” Just then a massive cartoon pop-up book appears behind Sailor Venus and a cartoon castle comes out of it.

 

The Obelisk Force member asks, stunned, “What the?”

 

Kazuto asks, “Toon Kingdom? Wait! You mean like…?”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, with a grin, “Yep! She has a Toon deck! Just like the creator of Duel Monsters himself: Maxamillion Pegasus!”

 

Sailor Orion says, surprised, “That’s a rare deck.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, with a nod, “It is.”

 

Sailor Venus says, removing the top three cards from her deck and putting them in her sub-space pocket, “However, I need to remove the top three cards from my deck, but now, I can play all of the Toon monsters that I want!” Sailor Venus says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Like this guy! My Toon Cyber Dragon in attack mode!” Soon after, Toon Cyber Dragon (2100/1600), a cartoon version of Cyber Dragon with a big cartoon eyes, appears on the field in attack mode. Sailor Venus says, putting another card on her duel disk, “By the way, it is a special summon since you have a monster on the field and I don’t. So, I can play my Toon Gemini Elf in attack mode too.” Just then Toon Gemini Elf (1900/900), an over-sensual cartoonish version of Gemini Elf, appears on the field in attack mode as well. Sailor Venus says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “However, I can’t attack with my cutie pies on the turn that I summon them. So, I play Mirage of Nightmare first.” Sailor Venus says, putting two more cards into the main slot of her disk, “And then I end with two cards face-down.”

 

The Obelisk Force member says, drawing a card, “Then it is my turn.”

 

Sailor Venus says, drawing four cards, “And I’ll be getting four new cards thanks to my Mirage.” Sailor Venus says, pushing buttons on her disk’s touch screen, “However, now, I activate my face-down cards: Thunder of a Ruler and Emergency Provisions!” Sailor Venus’ face-down cards are Thunder of a Ruler trap card and Emergency Provisions Quick-Play spell card and Sailor Venus says, “Thanks to my trap, you are denied a Battle Phase this turn and my spell card allows one grand in life-points for every spell and trap on my field that I toss out! And I choose my trap and Mirage of Nightmare, but since I already played it, my trap’s effect is still activated!” Mirage of Nightmare and Thunder of a Ruler vanish as Sailor Venus gains 2000 more life-points.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, with a grin, “Nice one, Venus!”

 

The Obelisk Force member says, putting one card into his disk’s main slot, “We shall when I equip my Soldier with Ancient Gear Tank and boost its power by six hundred.” Ancient Gear Soldier then sits down on a strange armored motorcycle and he goes from 1300/1300 to 1900/1300 and the Obelisk Force member says, putting another card into main slot of his disk, “Then I use my Ancient Gear Explosive. Now, my monster is destroyed and you lose half of its original attack points.” Ancient Gear Soldier explodes and Sailor Venus yelps as she is hit by the shrapnel while she loses 650 life-points and the Obelisk Force member says, with a smirk, “And thanks to my Tank, you lose an addition six hundred points since he destroyed with on his tank.” Sailor Venus yelps as she is hit by an explosion as she loses 600 more life-points.

 

Sailor Mercury asks, concerned, “Are you okay?”

 

The Obelisk Force member says, putting yet another card into the main slot of his disk, “She won’t be with Graceful Charity. Now, I draw three cards and discard two from my hand.” He then draws three cards, discards two cards from hand into the graveyard slot, and he says, putting another card into the main slot of his disk, “Now, I play my Ancient Gear Factory. I can play one Ancient Gear monster from my hand as long as I remove double the level of Ancient Gear monsters from my graveyard.” The Obelisk Force member displays Ancient Gear Golem (3000/3000) and he says, “So, I remove my two Ancient Gear Beasts that I sent into the graveyard with my Graceful Charity along with my Ancient Gear Soldier in order to play my Ancient Gear Golem!” After removing said monster cards from his graveyard as a factory appears on his field with scrap metal going into it and when he puts the monster card that he showed everyone on his duel disk, Ancient Gear Golem (3000/3000) comes out of the factory in attack mode.

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Great. He isn’t bad.”

 

Sailor Mars says, sarcastically, “No kidding, Uranus.”

 

The Obelisk Force member says, with a sly smile, “That ends my turn.”

 

Current Score:

Sailor Venus: 4750

Obelisk Force: 4000

 

Sailor Venus says, drawing a card, “Okay, my move!” Sailor Venus says, “Gemini Elf, I think that it is time for some payback.” The cartoon elves giggle as they leap up and over Ancient Gear Golem in a cartoon manner and Sailor Venus yells out, “Attack him directly!” The cartoon elves then move in to attack Obelisk Force member with a direct attack.

 

Obelisk Force member says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “Not so fast! Activate trap: Spirit Barrier!” Obelisk Force member’s face-down card is revealed to be the Spirit Barrier continuous trap card and he says, with a sly grin, “Thanks to this trap card, as long as I have a monster, my life-points are safe from battle damage.” A barrier protects Obelisk Force member from the cartoon elves’ attack and they return to Sailor Venus with cartoon pouts on their faces.

 

Sailor Venus says, with a sigh, “Okay. Girls…my cutie dragon…I’m sorry, but you are going to have to go.” Toon Gemini Elf and Toon Cyber Dragon gain cartoon-like wide-eyes as Sailor Venus says, “I release both of Toon Gemini Elf and my Cyber Dragon!” Both cartoon monsters vanish as Sailor Venus puts another card on her duel disk and she yells out, “In order to play my Red-Eyes Toon Dragon in attack mode!” Out of the cartoon pop-up book, Red-Eyes Toon Dragon (2400/2000), a freaky cartoon version of Red-Eyes Black Dragon, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Celestial asks, sarcastically and annoyed, “Are you kidding me?”

 

Sailor Venus says, “Next, I use his ability and call one Toon monster from my hand!” Sailor Venus says, putting one card on her duel disk, “And here is Toon Dark Magician!” Out of the cartoon book, Toon Dark Magician (2500/2100), a cartoon sprite-like version of Dark Magician, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

The others are shocked and Kazuto says, “If Yugi and Atem saw this, they would faint.”

 

August 3, 2025, Scouts’ and Digidestined’s home universe, Neo Domino City

 

At this moment, with Neo Domino City, both Yugi and Atem sneeze and they also get a shiver as they felt that something that they would believe to be disturbing happened.

 

August 3, 2025 (Scout’s and Digidestined’s home universe), Unknown universe, Marberry Shore

 

Back to the duel, Sailor Venus says, displaying her Manga Ryu-Ran (2200/2600) monster card, “Next, I use my Toon Dark Magician’s ability and send my Manga Ryu-Ran to the graveyard to play one Toon monster from my deck!” Sailor Venus discards her Manga Ryu-Ran, a card comes out of her deck, and she says, putting the card on her duel disk, “Here’s Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon!” Soon after, Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon (3000/2500), the cartoon version of Blue-Eyes White Dragon, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sakura says, “Well, the gang is all here now.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “I’ll say, believe it.”

 

Sailor Venus says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “And then I’ll end with one card face-down.”

 

Obelisk Force member says, drawing a card, “My move.” Obelisk Force member says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “First, I play Pot of Greed and draw two more cards.” He draws two cards, he smirks when he sees them, and he says, putting one more card into the main slot of his disk, “And now, I play Polymerization!” He then displays Ancient Gear Engineer (1500/1500) and Ancient Gear Knight (1800/500) and he says, “And now, I fuse my Golem with my Engineer and my Knight!” As the two other monsters appear on the field and goes into a fusion vortex with Ancient Gear Golem, he says, “Ancient Golem of power and might, unite with the ageless engineer and knight to become the ultimate centaur! Fusion Summon!” He puts a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk and he yells out, “I call upon my level ten Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem!” Out of the fusion vortex, Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem (4400/3400) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Venus says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “I activate my trap! I think that you will recognize Spirit Barrier!” Sailor Venus’ face-down card is then also revealed to be the Spirit Barrier continuous trap card.

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a smirk, “Way to go!”

 

Obelisk Force member says, with a sneer, “You can’t save your monster. Gear Golem, destroy her pathetic version of Dark Magician!” Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem attacks Toon Dark Magician, but he performs a magic trick in which he goes into a hat and Golem destroys it instead of Toon Dark Magician causing Obelisk Force member to ask, confused, “What happened?”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a sly grin, “Thanks to my Toon Kingdom, I can remove the top card from my deck and put it out of play in order to save my Toon monsters.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, with a smirk, “Way to go!”

 

Obelisk Force member says, with a sneer, “I end my turn.”

 

Sailor Venus says, drawing a card, “What’s the matter? You seem angry.” Sailor Venus says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “And you are going to be really peeved when I play my Comic Hand equip spell and take care of your monster!” Just then a massive cartoon hand comes out of Toon Kingdom, grabs Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem, and drags him back into the book.

 

Obelisk Force member says, shocked, “My golem!”

 

Sailor Venus says, “Oh, by the way, he becomes one of my cutie toons!” Just then a cartoonish version of Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem comes to Sailor Venus’ side of the field.

 

Obelisk Force member yells out, annoyed, “What have you done to my mighty golem?!”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a sly grin, “Not as much as he is going to do to you! Direct attack!” The now cartoon Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem gives a loud horse yell and charges at the Obelisk Force member causing him to yelp as he is run over, cartoon style, and loses 4400 life-points as well as the duel with hoof prints all over him.

 

Final Score:

Sailor Venus: 4750

Obelisk Force: 0

 

With the end of the duel, the Solid Vision projections vanish and Kazuto says, “Ouch. Insult and injury in all of the same move.”

 

Sailor Star says, nervously, “I’ll say Kirito-kun.” Soon after, the strange crystal gives off a bright glow causing everyone to close their eyes once more and when they are able to open them, they are back in the cavern where the strange crystal was, but now, the strange crystal is in Sailor Venus’s hands.

 

Just then Sailor Mercury’s shouts out, “Everyone!” Everyone looks to see Sailor Mercury running towards them and the Obelisk Force members takes the chance to push a button on his duel disk causing him to vanish through some kind of teleportation.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, annoyed, “Rats!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “At least he didn’t get what he wanted from here.”

 

Sailor Pluto asks Sailor Mercury, “Did you get the information?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “I managed to copy the engraving on the wall.”

 

Sailor Venus says, displaying the strange crystal, “And we got the prize! Whatever it is.”

 

Sailor Orion says, “Now, it is time to get going.”

 

Kazuto and Sailor Celestial think, ‘sensing’ something, “Don’t count on it.”

 

Just then a female voice says, “Hold it!” Everyone looks to see a group of blue clad soldiers in front of them and one of them, a young woman with brown hair in two pigtails held by a red bonnet, asks, sternly, “What do you think that you are doing here?”

 

Sailor Venus says, nervously, “Ah…”

 

Sakura says, with a sigh, “So much for getting in without being noticed.” Sakura then closes her eyes and the blue clad soldiers yelp as their weapons are ripped from their hands, go into air, and they tore into tiny pieces.

 

The female soldier that just spoke asks, stunned, “What?”

 

Hinata tells Sakura, “You have been practicing.”

 

Sakura says, with a smile, “Yep.”

 

Sailor Uranus whistles and she says, “She is good.”

 

Kazuto says, nervously, “I’ll say.”

 

Sailor Orion tells Kazuto, “Wise idea not to make her mad.”

 

Kazuto nods his head and Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “No kidding.” Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata pull out their phasers and point them at the soldiers.

 

Hinata says, “I’m sorry, but hands above your hands…please.”

 

The blue clad soldiers do so, seeing that they are helpless, and the brown haired female soldier, the leader, says, “I don’t believe this.”

 

A male soldier says, “I don’t think anyone is going to believe it, Sargent.” Just then there is a loud explosion style ‘boom’ and the cavern shakes slightly.

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “What was that?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a serious tone, “I think I know. We need to get outside now!” Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata motion for the blue-clad soldiers to head out first and they do so in which our heroes and heroines follow them. When they arrive back outside of the cavern, they find flaming debris and red clad armored soldiers unconsciousness forms all over the place where they see more blue clad soldiers including the young lady that Naruto saved earlier with a young man of about 22 years of age with brown hair and brown eyes and dressed like a tank commander staring into the face of our corrupted Moon Princess.

 

The brown haired female soldier says, shocked, “Welkin!” She immediately rushes off to him while Shadow Sailor Moon confronts our heroes and heroines.

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “Well, you seem to get around.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, seriously, “What do you think that you are doing?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon responds, “All I was doing was going on a little hike and those red armored nitwits had the gall to shoot at me. I taught them a lesson. However, those blue clad jerks gave me the third degree. I got annoyed.”

 

Sailor Venus asks, stunned, “You call this annoyed?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “Oh, this is the stuff by those red armored nitwits tried to attack me with. I kind of threw that one a bit too far. I don’t know my own strength.”

 

Sailor Mars thinks in her mind, sarcastically, “Yeah, right, Meatball Head.”

 

Sailor Venus says, displaying the strange crystal, “Sorry, Moon, but we got that prize.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a sigh, “Well, shoot.”

 

Kazuto asks Shadow Sailor Moon, “How do you know these things? How do you know about these…artifacts?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon looks at Kazuto, gives a dark sly smirk, and she says in reply, “I just learned things about myself that I never knew and maybe you and Celestial should know too.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, seriously, “What do you mean?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark smile, “Just saying.” Shadow Sailor Moon then displays another Eternity Diamond in her hands and Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a sly smile, “Oh, well. Today hasn’t been a total loss.”

 

Our heroes and heroines gasp and Sailor Venus says, nervously, “That’s not good.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “Goodbye now.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing her swords, “I don’t think so!” Sailor Celestial charges at Shadow Sailor Moon, but before Sailor Celestial can attack Shadow Sailor Moon, she vanishes through teleportation in which Sailor Celestial says, annoyed, “Darn it!” Sailor Celestial leaps back to join the others and they look at each other.

 

Sailor Pluto says, “It is best that we return.”

 

The young woman asks, seriously, “Do you think that we are going to let you leave so easily?” Our heroes and heroines gather around and they vanish through their own teleportation effort.

 

The young man in the tanker’s uniform responds, “I would say that’s a yes, Alicia.”

 

The young woman asks, “What just happened here?”

 

The young man responds, “I’m not sure.” The young man turns to the dark haired young lady that Naruto saved and he asks, “Are you okay, Isara?”

 

The young woman replies, with a nod, “Yes, I am.”

 

A burly male soldier says, “It was a good thing that guy was taken out when he was. Most likely, he had a bead on her based on where he fell.”

 

Another female soldier, one with red hair in two fluffy buns and a black silk choker around her neck, asks, “Do you think that those people had something to do with it?”

 

The young man responds, “Maybe.”

 

The burly male soldier asks, “Hey, boss, what are we going to tell command?”

 

The young man replies, with a shrug, “We give them the truth. We’ve already encounter things that shouldn’t be possible.”

 

The young brown haired female soldier, Alicia, says, “Like a real-life Valkyria that deflected a tank round like a simple ball.”

 

The burly man retorts, with a nod, “Good point.”

 

Alicia says, “All that we know is that they were interested in those ruins hidden in this cliff face, but they don’t look like any ruins that I have ever seen. They are nothing like the Valkyrur ruins that we saw in the desert.”

 

The young man in the tanker’s uniform says, “Maybe Faldio can help in that regard. Anyway, let’s get to work cleaning this up and prepare for the next operation.” The others nod their heads in agreement as they head while the young dark haired female looks up into the skies and can’t help to wonder who were our heroes and heroines as well as our corrupted Moon Princess.

 

August 3, 2025 (Scout’s and Digidestined’s home universe), Unknown universe, Unknown location

 

Right now, we find Darien AKA Tuxedo Mask/Prince Endymon bound on a luxury and massive bed as Shadow Sailor Moon enters the room.

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark loving tone, “I’m sorry for the conditions, my prince.”

 

Darien tells Shadow Sailor Moon, “Sere, please stop this.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, shaking her head, “It’s too late for that now.” Shadow Sailor Moon then displays the Eternity Diamond and she says, “Soon…”

 

Darien’s eyes widen, knowing what the Eternity Diamond is, and he grunts out, “Sere, you can’t…”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark plain tone, “I must.” Shadow Sailor Moon then kisses Darien on the forehead and she walks away.

 

Darien thinks in his mind, “The darkness of this place is preventing me from transforming and I feel so weak here. I can feel it…trying to leech into my mind…but my past experiences from Beryl and Nehelenia have helped given me resistance to such ‘corrupting forces’. But I don’t know…how much longer I can last…Even Rini has been corrupted. Sere, please…come back…come back from the darkness…”

 

August 3, 2025 (Scout’s and Digidestined’s home universe), Unknown universe, Unknown area

 

Within a strange rocky and desert-like area, Shadow Sailor Moon is looking around for someone or something and she gets a dark annoyed look on her face.

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark annoyed tone, “Where is it? It isn’t likely too many places to hide it.” Shadow Sailor Moon then looks at a large rock face and she says, with a dark smile, “Found it.”

 

Just then a high male voice asks, “Hello! Can I help you with something?” Shadow Sailor Moon then turns to see a humanoid male that’s completely blue with a golden ‘N’ on his chest.

 

Shadow Sailor Moon asks, “So, you’re Ninjor, huh?”

 

The humanoid responds, in the high male voice, “That’s right! I see that my reputation proceeds me.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark plain tone, “I’m not impressed.”

 

The humanoid, Ninjor, responds, annoyed, “How dare you?” Ninjor then says, “Anyway, what are you doing here? Your aura doesn’t bare good tidings.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “No problems at all as long as you stay out of my way.”

 

Ninjor retorts, as he goes into a defensive stance, “Forgive me if I disagree with you, young lady.” Shadow Sailor Moon just looks at Ninjor and he then yelps as tentacles of black ‘goo’ come out of her form and entrap him. Ninjor yells out, “What is this?! I can’t move!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon sighs and she asks, with a dark plain tone, “Why don’t people ever listen?” As Ninjor struggles to get out of the entrapment that Shadow Sailor Moon put him in, she says, with a dark plain tone, “Guess that’s what I get for going into the Power Ranger universe after all.”

 

August 3, 2025 (Scout’s and Digidestined’s home universe), Power Ranger universe, in orbit above Earth

 

In the universe of the Power Rangers, the Enterprise, cloak very much active, is orbiting the Earth of this universe and we are on the bridge where we find Izzy and Tentomon at the science station as Izzy uses the sensors and scanners to get a lead on our corrupted Moon Princess.

 

Davis asks Izzy, “Are you sure those metal heads out there won’t detect us?”

 

Izzy says, “The cloak will keep us off their sensors as long as we maintain it.”

 

Kazuto, sitting at the helm, responds, “That’s good. However, we had better be ready to raise shields and arm weapons just the same.”

 

Davis says, with a nod, “Good idea.”

 

Izzy then says, “I’ve got a lock!” Everyone turns their attention to Izzy and he says, his eyes becoming wide, “Oh, boy.”

 

Suguha says, “That’s not good.”

 

Gatomon says, “It usually isn’t.”

 

Izzy says, pushing a button at the science station, “You should see it to believe it.” On the main screen, our heroes and heroines look to see what looks like the Mighty Morphin Power Ranger’s Thunder Megazord at some kind of mountainous region where Shadow Sailor Moon is observing it with a tied up Ninjor.

 

Davis says, “There is something that you don’t see every day.”

 

Kazuto tells Davis, “Technically, we are seeing things that other people don’t see every single day.”

 

Veemon says, with a nod, “That’s right, Davis.”

 

Davis glares at Veemon, annoyed, and Suguha asks, “How do we fight that?”

 

Just then Washu’s voice shouts out over the communication system, “I’ve just got the thing!”

 

Davis pushes a button on the captain’s chair and he asks, “Washu?”


Washu responds, “The one and only! Who else is the greatest genius of our universe?”

 

Suguha asks, “What’s up, Washu?”

 

Washu replies, “That’s the thing, Suguha! I’m going to need your powers to help pull this off!”

 

Kazuto responds, “We’ll be right there.” Soon after, Kazuto, Suguha, Davis, and Veemon leave for engineering while everyone else looks at the scene before them.

 

Ami thinks in her mind, solemnly, “Serena…”

 

August 3, 2025 (Scout’s and Digidestined’s home universe), Power Ranger universe, Power Chamber

 

Inside of the Power Ranger’s headquarters, the Power Chamber, Billy, the former Mighty Morphin Blue Ranger, is with Alpha 5 and Zordon, the intergalactic sage that started the Power Rangers, within his tube looking at the same situation on the screen as the Zeo Rangers, Tommy Oliver, Red Zeo Ranger, Catherine, Pink Zeo Ranger, Rocky, Blue Zeo Ranger, Adam, Green Zeo Ranger, Aisha, Yellow Zeo Ranger, and Jason, the former Mighty Morphin Red Ranger and recently, the current Gold Zeo Ranger, teleport in.

 

Tommy asks, “What’s up, Billy?”

 

Billy points to the screen and he says, “See for yourself.” The Rangers look at the screen and they gasp to see the Thunder Megazord.

 

Rocky says, stunned, “No way! That’s the Thunder Megazord!”

 

Adam says, shocked, “It was destroyed during our first fight with Rito!”

 

Zordon says, “You are correct, Adam. However, it seems like the Zords’ remains were recovered and the Thunder Zords have been restored.”

 

Jason asks, “But how Zordon?”

 

Zordon says, “After the Power Rangers gained their ninja powers, I worked with Ninjor to seal the remains of the Thunder Zords to make sure that they weren’t used for evil purposes. Ninjor helped us by sealing them in the Desert of Despair.”

 

Aisha says, “Well, it looks like someone found them and restored them.”

 

Adam adds in, “And it looks like that they are digging for something.”

 

Billy says, with a nod, “That’s right. We scanned the area and found something. There is an incredible power source at that location that was well hidden from even the Power Chamber’s sensors, but due to the digging, whatever shielding kept it from being detected is now gone.”

 

Tommy asks, “An incredible power source?”


Alpha 5 yells out, “Ai-Ai-Ai! It is incredible, Tommy!”

 

Billy says, with a shocked expression, “Whatever it is, it might be more powerful the Zeo Crystal and the Gold Ranger powers combined.”

 

The Power Rangers gasps and Rocky says, stunned, “You’ve got to be kidding.”

 

Billy says, “I wish that I was.” Billy says, pushing buttons, “And there is something else.” The view screen then shows Shadow Sailor Moon with Ninjor.

 

Catherine says, shocked, “Ninjor!”

 

Adam says, seriously, “He’s in trouble.”

 

Tommy says, “And something tells me that young lady is the one that revived the Zords.”

 

Billy says, with a nod, “You are most likely right, Tommy. But there is a complication. When we scanned here, we got two life-force signatures.”

 

Rocky asks, confused, “What does that mean?”

 

Alpha 5 says, “Based on the scans, we believe that some kind of symbiotic entity has bonded to whoever this young lady is.”

 

Jason asks, “Symbiotic?”

 

Billy says, “An organism that bonds to another orgasm in order to survive Jason.”

 

Zordon says, “We can’t be completely sure, but whatever this ‘symbiote’ is, it might be corrupting the lady that has captured Ninjor. We can’t be sure that she is responsible for her own actions.”

 

Billy says, “However, there is another danger. Her power levels…They are off the scale too. She could be more powerful than all six of you combined.”

 

There are shocked looks from the Zeo Rangers and Adam says, sarcastically, “That’s good to know.”

 

Tommy says, “It doesn’t matter. In fact, if the Machine Empire get their hands on her or whatever she is digging up with our old Zords, we could be in big trouble.”

 

Zordon says, “Agreed, Tommy. However, take great care. We aren’t sure what this young lady is planning and what she will do when confronted by you.”

 

The Zeo Rangers nod their heads in unison as they prepare to morphers and Tommy says, “We’ll be careful, Zordon.” Tommy then shouts out, “It’s Morphin Time!”

 

The Rangers activate their morphers and Catherine says, “Zeo Ranger One, Pink!” Catherine then ‘transforms’ into the Pink Zeo Ranger.

 

Aisha says, “Zeo Ranger Two, Yellow!” Aisha then morphs into the Yellow Zeo Ranger.

 

Rocky says, “Zeo Ranger Three, Blue!” He then morphs into the Blue Zeo Ranger.

 

Adam says, “Zeo Ranger Four, Green!” Adam then morphs into the Green Zeo Ranger.

 

Tommy yells out, “Zeo Ranger Five, Red!” Tommy then morphs into the Red Zeo Ranger.

 

Jason roars out, “Gold Ranger Power!” Jason then morphs into the Gold Zeo Ranger. When their transformations are done, the Zeo Rangers teleport out of the Power Chamber to confront Shadow Sailor Moon.

 

August 3, 2025 (Scout’s and Digidestined’s home universe), Power Ranger universe, Unknown location

 

Somewhere outside of Angel Grove, the Power Ranger’s home ‘area’, the Thunder Megazord is digging up something while Shadow Sailor Moon and a bound Ninjor is looking on.

 

Ninjor tells Shadow Sailor Moon, “You won’t get away with this!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark plain tone, “All I wanted was to restore and borrow these things to dig up what I wanted to get and then I would be out of your hair. You had to be a pest. Well, I’m not letting you go until I’m able to leave.”

 

Just then the Zeo Rangers, in their Ranger forms, appear and Tommy shouts out, “Ninjor!”

 

Ninjor says, “Rangers, how nice to see you again! And you have done well on gaining the powers of the Zeo Crystal! I am so proud!”

 

Rocky tells Shadow Sailor Moon, “Okay, lady, let our friend go.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon responds, with a dark plain tone, “No. He decided to bother me when I was going to borrow these things, so, I have to keep him tied up so he won’t be a pest.”

 

Adam retorts, “Borrow? Those are our Zords!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon replies, “Not when you left them for scrap.”

 

Tommy replies, “Scrap or not, they are Power Ranger property, lady. And Ninjor is our friend. Now, will you let him go or does this have to get violent?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon retorts, “Let me give it to your straight, pal: You face me and you are going to get hurt. One warning: Stay back or else. Let me get what I came here to get and go. Try anything and you are going to get hurt.”

 

Rocky asks, annoyed, “Who does she think she is?”

 

Adam says, “I don’t think she is going to give in peacefully.”

 

Tommy says, with a sigh, “I guess not. I know that Billy said that whatever ‘orgasm’ has leeched onto her may be manipulating her, but it looks like that she is going to sit down and talk.”

 

Catherine says, “Let’s not try to seriously hurt her.”

 

The Zeo Rangers get into defensive fighting stances and Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a sigh, “Okay, you asked for it.” Shadow Sailor Moon turns to face the Rangers and quick as a flash, she whips out her sword, creates a powerful energy, and the Rangers scream out in pain and agony as the energy wave rips through them, sending them flying, and when they crash back to the ground, they ‘de-morph’ immediately.

 

Ninjor shouts out, stunned, “No!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, in a dark plain tone, “I warned you fairly. Next time, you should learn to be smart.”

 

The Ranger struggle to their feet and Catherine says, “I can’t believe it…”

 

Adam says, “I think Billy was right.”

 

Rocky says, with a grunt, “She took us out with one attack.”

 

Jason says, “And something tells me that she was holding back.”

 

Tommy says, with a nod, “Yeah, I think so too.” Just then Louie Kaboom, the current leader of the Machine Empire, and a platoon of Cogs appear in which Tommy says, annoyed, “Oh, great. Just what we needed.”

 

Louie says, excitedly, “Ooh, the Power Rangers defeated by one girl? That’s embarrassing!”

 

Jason asks, sternly, “What do you want Kaboom?”

 

Louie responds, “Simple. Destroy you and rule the Machine Empire and Earth.” Louie tells Shadow Sailor Moon, “It seems like you have a nasty Ranger problem. Maybe you and I can come to some kind of agreement.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon looks at Louie with a dark annoyed glare that makes him get unnerved and she responds, with a dark plain tone, “Get bent.”

 

Louie yells out, annoyed, “What was that?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark dangerous tone, “Let me explain to this in terms that you would understand you tin can.” Shadow Sailor Moon then unleashes a powerful beam of energy and Louie Kaboom screams as he is vaporized along the platoon of Cogs leaving only a massive burn spot on the ground!

 

The others are shocked and Rocky asks, stunned, “Did you see that?”

 

Adam says, shocked, “We all did Rocky.”

 

Tommy asks, into his communicator, “Billy, did you just see that?”

 

Billy’s voice responds over the communicator, “Yes, I did. And Louie’s energy signature just vanished. He’s…destroyed.”

 

The Rangers are shocked and Aisha says, “No way.”

 

Catherine says, “That means…she was going easy on us earlier. She could have destroyed us, but she didn’t.”

 

Jason asks, confused, “But why?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “You are alive and that tin can wasn’t. He had no soul. You have the right to live and a soulless machine like him doesn’t.”

 

Ninjor says, “It seems like I was right. Young lady, I’m not sure what has gotten into you, but something or someone has corrupted you.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon retorts, “Corrupted? Ha! I see the multiverse for what it is and in order to do what’s right, you need to ‘break a few eggs’.”

 

Ninjor says, “If you continue that line of dark thought, the ‘yoke’ will be on you.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon responds, annoyed and sarcastic tone in her voice, “Nice. Did you think that one yourself or did you have a cheat sheet?” Ninjor just ‘huffs’ in annoyance and he then feels a strange ‘sensation’ throughout his form.

 

The Thunder Megazord stops and Iron Mouse’s voice yells out, “Mistress, we have found the entrance to the chamber that contains the Eternity Diamond!”

 

Ninjor yells out, “The Eternity Diamond! No, you must not disturb it!”

 

Tommy asks, “Eternity Diamond?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “You know what to do.” But then a sound like a large crane calling is heard and what sounds like two laser shots, like in television and the movies, is heard in which two energy shots hit the Thunder Megazord causing it to stumble back. Shadow Sailor Moon yells out, annoyed, “What was that?” Everyone hears sounds and they look to see the Pink Crane Ninja Zord flying through the air.

 

Catherine says, stunned, “The Pink Crane Ninja Zord!”

 

Adam looks in another direction and he shouts out, “It isn’t just the Pink Crane! Look!” Everyone looks to see the Black Frog, Blue Wolf, Yellow Bear, and Red Ape Ninja Zords and all of them combine with the Pink Crane in order to form the Ninja Megazord.

 

Tommy says, amazed, “I can’t believe it! The Ninja Megazord!”

 

Ninjor says, with a nod, “I thought that I sensed someone tapped into the power of the ninja. Do not worry, Rangers, a force of good is in control of the Megazord.” The Ninja Megazord then attacks the Thunder Megazord with a rapid series of punches and knocks the Thunder Megazord down to the ground.

 

Shadow Sailor Moon yells out, with a dark annoyed tone, “What the heck are you doing? Get up and fight!” The Thunder Megazord gets to its feet, takes out its saber, and unleashes a powerful energy whirlwind that hits the Ninja Megazord, hard, but everyone then hears what sounds like a huge falcon shouting in which everyone looks to see the White Falcon Ninja Zord flying in the air. The White Falcon fires its missiles that slam into the Thunder Megazord, hard, causing it to stumble back allowing the Ninja Megazord to combine with the White Falcon to form the Ninja Falcon Megazord. The Ninja Falcon Megazord then dive-bombs the Thunder Megazord and hits it hard with its duel fist attack causing the Thunder Megazord to suffer significant damage knocking it down to the ground. Shadow Sailor Moon says, slapping her head, “Oh, boy.”

 

Just then the voice of Shadow Sailor Moon’s corrupted daughter shouts out, “Don’t worry, mom, I’ve got them!” Everyone then looks to see the White Tigerzord, in Warrior Mode, appear and fire an energy bolt from its chest that hits the Ninja Falcon Megazord causing it to crash to the ground. The Thunder Megazord separates into its five separate Zords and Lion, Unicorn, Firebird, and Griffin Thunder Zords combine with the White Tiger in order to form the Mega Tigerzord. Soon after, it fires its attack into the Ninja Falcon Megazord causing it to separate back into the Ninja Megazord and White Falcon Zord in which crash to the ground. Just then a familiar Valkyrie Sailor Scout falls to the ground in front of everyone with a ‘thud’ and out of the imprint that she made in the ground, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial comes out and rubs her head.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “That’s going to leave a mark.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “Celestial!”

 

Sailor Celestial retorts, “Do you have to hit so hard?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “So, you managed to use your powers to gain access to those Zords.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smirk, “Not exactly.” Sailor Celestial then displays the White Ninja Power Coin much to the shock of the Power Rangers.

 

Catherine says, stunned, “The White Power Coin!”

 

Adam says, “But that’s not possible. Rito destroyed the Power Coins.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark smirk, “The coins, but not the power within them.”

 

Ninjor says, “The lady is right, Rangers. The power in the coins was pure energy and energy can’t be destroyed or created. When the coins were destroyed, the energy within the Power Coins was released. Somehow, the Power Coins were restored and with the ‘vessel’ to the Ninja Powers restored, the coins regained their power.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, looking at Sailor Celestial, “Simple for someone like her. Clever, sis.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Actually, this was Washu.” Just then a brand new Sailor Mercury makes her grand appearance and Sailor Mercury has a radical ‘make over’.

 

Sailor Mercury’s head is now within a blue Ancient Rome style helmet, a galea, with a blue-white leviathan on the top portion of the helmet, her tiara remains the same, she has a silver metal choker around her head with a blue jewel in the shape of a wolf’s head in the center of the choker, her cloth fuku has been replace by a blue armored one in which there is a blue heart jewel in the chest area of her new armored fuku, the heart jewel has eight large white wings attached to its sides and has jewels shaped like a wolf and Mobius the Frost Monarch attached to the center of the heart jewel, she has icy-blue versions of Magnamon’s shoulder pads with the insignia of Mercury in gold imprinted on them, she has blue-white armored arms, a blue version of Heathcliff’s Liberator shield attached to her armored left arm, she has an armored mini-skirt with blue, white, and icy-blue as the colors for the skirt, she has an icy-blue version of the Mighty Morphin Blue Ranger’s Power Lance strapped to the rear of her skirt, a short samurai sword with an icy-blue hilt and in a blue sheath attached to the left side of her skirt, there are multiple pouches for tools and such attached to the right side of her skirt, she has icy-blue armored kneepads, and she is wearing deep blue armored high-heeled boots with modest heels. Finally, coming out of her back, there are eight huge and fluffy white feathered wings.

 

Sailor Mercury asks, “Are you okay, Celestial?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “I’m okay, Mercury.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon asks, stunned, “Mercury-chan?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, with a nod, “That’s right, Sailor Moon. I’m a Valkyrie too.” Sailor Mercury then displays the Blue Ninja Power Coin and she says, “Thanks to this.”

 

Ninjor thinks in his mind, “Interesting. The noble spirit of the wolf sensed the noble spirit in this young lady and its power helped unlock the hidden power within her.”

 

Sailor Mercury tells Sailor Celestial, “Reinforcements are on their way.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “Reinforcements?”

 

Just then in a bright flash the Shogun Zords make their appearance and Rocky says, amazed, “The Shogun Zords!” Soon after, the Shogun Zords unite to form the Shogun Megazord and its uses its flame sword to causing significant damage to the Mega Tigerzord.

 

Sailor Mercury tells Sailor Celestial, “You need to get back to the Falcon Zord.”

 

Sailor Celestial wanted to protest, but she nods her head and she says, “Okay, you are the Scout with the plan.” Sailor Celestial teleports away and the Falcon Zord takes to the sky again in which it combines with the Shogun Megazord to form the Shogun Falcon Megazord in which it unleashes a powerful barrage at the Mega Tigerzord causing it critical damage and forcing it to separate back into the five Zords that made it up. Soon after, Rini and the Sailor Animamates fly out of the Zords and onto the ground.

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, shocked, “No!” Shadow Sailor Moon runs over to Rini and she asks, “Are you okay?”

 

Rini responds, “Do I look okay?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark annoyed tone, “Okay, now, I’m mad!” Shadow Sailor Moon turns to face the others only to see that Valkyrie Sailor Sun has freed Ninjor.

 

Ninjor says, “Thank you, young lady.”

 

Sailor Sun responds, “No problem.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon gives a dark snarl at this and a familiar male voice calls out, “Hey, Moon girl!” Everyone then looks to see the rest of the Digidestined and their Digimon partners and Tai says, holding an Eternity Diamond, “Looking for something? Come and get it!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark annoyed tone, “Next time!” Soon after, she, Rini, and the Sailor Animamates teleport away leaving the Rangers, Ninjor, our heroes and heroines, and all of the Zords in the area.

 

August 3, 2025 (Scout’s and Digidestined’s home universe), Power Ranger universe, Power Chamber

 

Within the Power Chamber, Ami gives Ninjor a box containing the six Ninja Power Coins and she says, “Here you go, Ninjor.”

 

Ninjor responds, “Thank you kindly.” Ninjor says, taking the box and closing, “Since the Rangers have the power of the Zeo Crystal and the Gold Power, they have no need of the Power Coins anymore. They and the Ninja Zords can rest easy now.”

 

The Rangers look at Zord and Catherine asks, “What about the Thunder Zords?”

 

Zordon says, “They have been moved into a special new hanger where they can hopefully rest in peace.”

 

Aisha says, looking at our heroes and heroines, “Man, I never knew that there was more to the universe than…the universe.”

 

Ninjor says, with a nod, “Understandable, Aisha. The multiverse is vast and even as we speak, universes are dying and new ones are just being born. What you do may seem small, but unbalance in one universe may spell doom for all universes, so, the noble fight helps the multiverse to continue to exist or we would all fall into oblivion.”

 

Adam says, “Well, at least we know that we aren’t the only ones working to keep it safe.”

 

Davis says, “Yeah, but it isn’t easy.”

 

Lita says, with a nod, “You said it.”

 

Zordon says, “I am indeed sorry for what has happened to your comrade, friend, and family member, young warriors. However, I believe that whatever creature has bonded with her is enhancing the darkness within her and causing her darker emotions to take her over.”

 

Trista says, with a nod, “We know Zordon-dono. We have to focus our powers in order to reminder of the good and help free her from the darkness controlling her.”

 

Rocky asks, irritated, “What kind of fiend does that to his own family?”

 

Suguha says, with a darkening scowl, “Someone with no heart and soul.”

 

Ninjor tells Suguha, “Be careful, young warrior. I can tell that there is a great noble spirit in you, but there is much darkness within you too. You must be wary or you will suffer the fate of your sibling.” Suguha nods her head and Ninjor says, “You bare a great responsibility. Etherion is one of the greatest powers in the whole of the multiverse itself rivaled by only like the Keyblade that you wield.”

 

Suguha says, with a plain tone, “Great responsibility. More like a great pain in my rear end. This…power is the cause of so much pain and agony.”

 

Ninjor says, “While I won’t debate you on that one, young warrior, it is only a curse if you make it out to be.”

 

Zordon says, “Ninjor is correct, young Suguha. You focus on what tragedies that your power has caused and not what good it can do. Etherion is only a gift or a curse based on the heart of the one wielding it. Your power can do great good, but only if you truly believe that it can.”

 

Suguha says, with a sigh, “I’ll try, Zordon.”

 

Kazuto says, “Anyway, we had better get going. We have three of the Eternity Diamonds and Serena has one.”

 

Ninjor says, “You must make sure that the Eternity Diamonds aren’t used for any sinister or selfish purposes. The disaster for the multiverse as a whole especially at this stage is too great.”

 

Mina says, with a grin, “No problem! Leave it to us! Your friendly neighborhood universe hopping heroes and heroines!”

 

Raye says, annoyed, “Really, Mina-chan? Geez!” Plenty of the others share a good chuckle at this as our universe hopping heroes and heroines take their leave to prepare to head to another universe to follow our corrupted Moon Princesses to stop her from getting the Eternity Diamonds.

 

August 3, 2025 (Scout’s and Digidestined’s home universe), Fusion Dimension

 

Within the Fusion Dimension, there is a male figure looking at a communication screen with Edo on the screen.

 

The male figure tells Edo, “So, the Standard Dimension Scouts have gained the Helicon Crystal?”

 

Edo says, with a nod, “Yes, sir.”

 

The male figure is silent for several moments and he says, “Unfortunate, but while this sets back our plans, they haven’t stopped.”

 

Edo responds, with a nod, “Yes, Professor.”

 

The male figure then says, “However, we have to consider the warriors from Standard especially Sailor Celestial a significant threat, but we still need her.”

 

Edo says, nodding his head, “We know, sir. But because she is such a strong warrior and duelist, she won’t be easy.”

 

The male figure responds, “They are never easy, Edo.”

 

Edo says, “Of course, sir.”

 

The male figure says, “However, since they have acquired the crystal and some of the Eternity Diamonds, we are going to need to modify our plans if we are going to unite the four dimension into our utopia.”

 

Edo asks, “Modify?”

 

The male figure says, with a nod, “Yes, Edo. Prepare to put your forces on standby. We may need to stabilize our current position in order not to lose what we have gained thus far.”

 

Edo says, nodding his head, “Understood, Professor.”

 

When the screen goes black, the male figure says, looking an image of Kayaba, “Kayaba…”

 

August 3, 2025 (Scout’s and Digidestined’s home universe), Power Ranger universe, in orbit around Earth

 

Back in the Power Ranger’s universe, the USS Enterprise prepares to head off into the next universe and on the bridge, Suguha, sitting in the captain’s chair, and Kazuto are looking at this Earth on the view screen.

 

Suguha asks Kazuto, “Big brother?”

 

Kazuto asks Suguha, “What is it Sugu?”

 

Suguha says, “Ninjor is right about me. If I’m not careful, I’ll end up like Serena.”

 

Kazuto says, plainly, “Sugu…”

 

Suguha tells Kazuto, “Big brother, just don’t! It is just the plain truth. I can just feel it deep inside. I just feel this deep anger…this deep sorrow…this deep pain…”

 

Kazuto tells Suguha, “You will be able to handle it, Sugu. I know that you can. I believe in you. We all do. And we also know to be ‘on guard’ with our memories and emotions. It was our mistake for not helping Serena handle the ‘pressure’, but we will get her back.”

 

Suguha says, with a smile, “I know we will big brother.” Suguha and Kazuto giggle at this with Asuna looking at them with a smile on her face.

 

Asuna thinks in her mind, “Kirito-kun…Suguha-chan…” However, Asuna puts her hand over her heart and she looks a bit solemn over her transformation brooch. On the meanwhile, the Enterprise glows as it vanishes and ‘jumps’ from this universe into the next universe on the mission to get Sailor Moon back from the darkness as well as stop her from misusing the Eternity Diamonds.

 

End Chapter 29

 

Well, that’s the end of this chapter, folks! The first part took place in the universe of Valkyria Chronicles, which I DON’T OWN mind you, but I have been seeing walkthroughs/playthrough of the game and I like the story, so, you can guess what I have done. And yes, when I was a brat, I was a major Power Rangers fan, so, you had to expect me to put this in sooner or later. As you already know, this takes place during the Zeo Ranger season/saga around the time just after Jason, the original Mighty Morphin Red Ranger, had become the new Gold Zeo Ranger as well as the Super Zeo Megazord beat the oil out of King Mondo. What kind of worlds will they go next? You are going to have to read and find out, fans! Merry Christmas…Eve, folks! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!