Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Trekking to a Reawakening ( Chapter 30 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Hey, everyone! This is going to be the big climax to the ‘second arc’ of this story! You must be wondering: Why in the heck is everything that happened in this ‘universe hopping’ happening on the same day? I really don’t think that I’m qualified to talk about fictional space-time physics and stuff, so, I’m going to have to leave that to your imagination, everyone. However, you be seeing that time will be ‘moving on again’ starting in the next chapter. Before I go, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

As a legion of butterflies fly through the sky, Kirito, in both his SAO form and his ALO form, appears with Usagi, in both of her SAO forms and her ALO form, with her as Princess Serenity and Eternal Sailor Moon, and Leafa with her as Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is walking with Akari, in her ALO form, Sinon, in her ALO form, Miyako, in her ALO form, and Junpier, in her ALO form, in which they look to see that Akari and Sinon have the ‘shadows’ of Eternal Sailor Sun and Eternal Sailor Orion behind them while Asuna, Miyako, and Junpier have the forms of mysterious Sailor Scouts behind them.

 

Kirito, Eternal Sailor Moon, and Eternal Sailor Celestial are walking up to Naruto and Naruto is looking behind them in which the three of them turn to see Sailor Moon’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Serenity and Tsuki, and Kirito’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Kuro and Kata, along with Naruto’s counterpart from the Limited Tsukuyomi from ‘Road of Ninja’ giving them a wicked smirk along with various other figures covered in shadows covered under the shadows of the Dimensional Dragons: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, and a mysterious violet dragon.

 

The scene then changes to the Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Naruto’s ‘precious people’ from the Leaf Village, Team 5Ds, Asuna, Leafa, Silica, in her ALO form, Lisbeth, in her ALO form, Agil, in his ALO form, Klein, in his ALO form, Philia, in her ALO form, and Strea, in her ALO form, looking from the Moon Kingdom at SAO, ALO, and so many worlds as well as their people that it is beyond the imagination as the mysterious Queen’s Gate hangs over them all.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known and yet to meet.

 

Then Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial/Princess Selene appear with dark shadowy that look exactly behind them appear with the ‘Shadow Sailor Moon’ have sinister yellow eyes with the ‘Shadow Sailor Celestial’ having blood red eyes.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial and two others, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Eternal Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 30: Trekking to a Reawakening

 

August 3, 2025 (Scouts’ and Digidestined’s home universe), Unknown universe, Unknown area

 

In another vast universe, the USS Enterprise is moving along at what is known as half-impulse power and flying around the vastness of space and on the bridge, Ami Mizuno, at the helm, Trista Meiou, sitting in the captain’s chair, and Izzy Izumi, at the science section, are keeping an eye on things with Washu in engineering is talking with Katsuhito. The rest of the ‘crew’ are all over the ship where we focus on Asuna and she is looking at the screenshot of ALO where she, in her ALO avatar, Kazuto, in his ALO avatar of Kirito, and Yui, their in-game ‘daughter’ in her human form, are assembled together with a ‘family photo’. She then solemnly sighs and she looks at her transformation broach as Sailor Star.

 

Asuna thinks in her mind, “Am I truly worthy of this power? The power of Sailor Star? Am I really worthy of being like Serena-chan and the other girls that are Sailor Scouts? Serena-chan and the Sailor Scouts are real heroes and even Kari-chan is a hero! She fought against evil forces in the Digital World with the Digital Knights and the rest of the Digidestined! Do I really deserve to be in their number? I…I’m not like them. I’m not like Serena-chan and I’m not like Kirito-kun’s sister…I’m not like Suguha-chan…”

 

Flashback; February 4, 2025, SAO, Floor 100, Ruby Palace

 

It is the last floor of SAO, Floor 100, and we are inside of the Ruby Palace where the recently awakened and empowered Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is taking on Heathcliff in an intense fight with their Keyblades in which Heathcliff rams Valkyrie Sailor Celestial through the normally indestructible walls of the Ruby Palace, but with what is happening in SAO and especially Heathcliff’s and Sailor Celestial’s incredible powers, the ‘rules’ of SAO are breaking down with the walls no longer ‘immortal objects’. Our heroes and heroines along with the Assault Team players head for the wall and they look as Valkyrie Sailor Celestial and Heathcliff continue their intense battle outside in which Asuna looks at the situation intently as Valkyrie Sailor Celestial and Heathcliff fight intensely beyond any fight, monster or against another player, she has seen in SAO.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the present, Asuna thinks in her mind, “Suguha-chan’s powers made the pain absorbers completely worthless, so, every hit that she took since actually felt and Kirito-kun told me later on that it was so intense that Suguha-chan suffered actually bruises, external and internal, and black and blues all over her body. During her battle against Kayaba at the Ruby Palace, Suguha must have been suffering incredible agony from every hit that she got and yet, she continued on and on until she struck the final blow. Suguha-chan…She…She is a true warrior. It doesn’t matter which world she is in. As Suguha and Sailor Celestial in the ‘real world’ or Leafa-chan in the virtual world, she is something that I am only something in the ‘other world’.” As she remembers the adventures after SAO up to this point, Asuna thinks in her mind, solemnly, “I thought that I had changed too after SAO, but what is so different about me? Suguha is something in both worlds that only I can be in the virtual world. She can be herself in both worlds while I…And it isn’t just Suguha-chan. The Sailor Scouts…the Digidestined…They are warriors…heroes and Suguha-chan deserves to be with them. They can be themselves in both worlds, but if I can only be my true self in the virtual world, what’s the point of returning to reality? If Kirito-kun knows about my real world weakness…He feel in love with ‘Asuna the Flash’…the Asuna with similar strength to his sister and the others…” Asuna can’t help to shed a few tears and can’t help to wonder what to do. On the meanwhile, deep in another part of the starship, Suguha is deep asleep and she is tossing and turning. Right now, we go into her ‘dream’ where we find ourselves seemly in what looks an Ancient Egypt palace mixed with elements of Japanese and Lunarian culture in which Suguha is in the arms of Naruto and shocking and surprisingly, Suguha is dressed in an outfit similar to slave outfit worn by Princess Leia from Star Wars. Naruto and Suguha are sharing a deep kiss and enjoying tasting each other’s mouths and lips as Sakura and Hinata, dressed in similar outfits, look on.

 

When the two of them release from the kiss, Suguha moans out, “N-Naruto…” As Suguha looks into Naruto’s eyes, her breathing becomes faster and she can feel her purse racing as his hands touch her bare skin. She then yelps as she feels Hinata climbing on her back.

 

Hinata tells Suguha, with a kind smile, “I’m sorry, Suguha-chan.” Suguha then blushes madly as Hinata molds her body to her back, but before Suguha could protest, Naruto takes her into another passionate kiss and Hinata starts to gently kiss her neck causing Suguha to become really excited.

 

However, Washu’s voice shouts out, “Hey, there!” Suguha yelps out as she is violently woken up and she crashes to the ground. Suguha grunts as she holds her head and activates the communicator in her room.

 

Suguha asks, “What’s the big idea?”


Washu responds, “I just found out which universe we are flying in. We’re in the universe that this baby came from.”

 

Suguha asks, plainly, “Seriously?”

 

Washu replies, with a nod, “Yep!”

 

Suguha asks, “Is that why you woke me up?”

 

Washu retorts, “Well, we are going to be arriving at where my genius tackers are leading us.”

 

Suguha responds, annoyed, “Fine. I’ll get to the bridge.” Suguha turns off the communication com in her room and stretches as she prepares to head to the bridge. Suguha remembers her ‘dream’ and she shakes her head in which she thinks in her mind, “Stupid Ero-fox. I guess that he liked the Naruto harem fanfictions, but then again, he is a kitsune and they always are the ‘touchy feely’ types after all.” However, a little voice in her mind says about really liking it, but Suguha shakes it off for the moment.

 

August 3, 2025 (Scouts’ and Digidestined’s home universe), Star Trek universe, Mutara Sector

 

The Enterprise is now going through the Mutara Sector of the Star Trek universe where they are heading towards a space station orbiting a lifeless and completely barren planetoid. On the bridge, plenty of our heroes and heroines are assembled with Ami and Kazuto at the helm, Izzy at the science station, and Trista at communications with Suguha in the captain’s chair.

 

Matt asks, “That’s it, huh?”

 

Izzy says, with a nod, “Yep. Space Station Regula One.”

 

Tentomon asks, “Why do you think that Serena would be coming from here?”

 

Ami says, “Based on what I read, this is where the terraforming project, Genesis, was created.”

 

Tai asks, “Genesis?” Soon after, Ami and Izzy explain about the Genesis Project (A/N: I’m not going to go into details, but find out the plots of Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan and Star Trek III: Search for Spock in order to find out.) to the others.

 

Tenchi asks Trista, “Whatever happened to this station after?”

 

Trista says, “Based on the Starfleet databases that Washu managed to tap into, Space Station Regula One was abandoned due to the deaths of the majority of the science team on it and the controversy that Genesis put on the Federation.”

 

Ayeka asks, curiously, “But didn’t you say that they had created a cavern to test the terraform theory of Genesis in that planetoid?”

 

Trista says, “Yes. And most likely since they didn’t use protomatter unlike the ‘final product’, I would bet that it is still there.”

 

Izzy looks at the science station screens intently and Tentomon asks, “What’s wrong, Izzy?”

 

Izzy says, “I don’t think that station is abandoned as one might think.”

 

Everyone looks at Izzy and Kazuto asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Izzy says, “Thanks to the advanced sensors that the people that rebuilt this starship put on here, I’m detecting devices that make it seems like that station hasn’t been used in a long time.”

 

Suguha asks, “You mean it is?”

 

Izzy says, “Exactly, Suguha.”

 

Davis says, “Better safe than sorry.” Soon after, the Enterprise goes on ‘yellow alert’, the situation for a starship to be ‘increased preparedness’, and the ship’s defense field were energized and the shields may or may not been energized as well. After that’s done, the Enterprise continues to get close to Regula and space station Regula 1 without anything happening so far.

 

Suguha says, “It is too quiet.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “I don’t like it too Suguha.”

 

Davis asks Izzy, “Hey, Izzy?”

 

Izzy responds, shaking his head, “The sensors don’t detect anything. They are penetrating the devices that can fool other sensors, but despite that, it is telling that while this station has been used recently, it is telling that no one is there anymore.”

 

Lita asks, “Do you think that Serena could be here?”

 

Trista uses the communication center to contact Engineering and Trista asks, “Washu, are you certain that she is here?”

 

Washu responds, nervously, “Well…”

 

Davis says, nervously, “I don’t like the sound of that.”

 

Washu replies, annoyed, “Hey, my equipment is flawless I have you know!” Washu then says, with a nervous tone, “However, it doesn’t mean that I accounted for everything. I think that we are getting something that’s ‘mimicking’ the signal of my ingenious tracking device.”

 

Plenty of our heroes and heroines dead-pan at this and Izzy says, “And I think that I know why.”

 

Everyone looks at Izzy and Agumon asks, “What’s up?”

 

Izzy says, “Sensors are picking up a lifeform in the ‘Genesis Cave’ in Regula…A very powerful lifeform.”

 

There are gasps of surprise and Veemon asks, “Are you sure Izzy?”

 

Washu responds, “Damn right he is! I’m picking it up too!” Immediately, Suguha gets to her feet and heads for the turbolift.

 

Kazuto asks, “Sugu, where are you going?”

 

Suguha responds, “Where do you think big brother?” Immediately, Kazuto races after Suguha with Asuna not too far behind, Davis, Kari, Veemon, and Gatomon joining them after that. Trista looks at Ami and she nods her head in which she heads to another turbolift while Trista moves to take over the helm.

 

Tai says, “I’ve got a bad feeling about this.”

 

Lita says, nodding her head, “No kidding, Tai.”

 

August 3, 2025 (Scouts’ and Digidestined’s home universe), Star Trek universe, Regula

 

Deep within the mainly lifeless planetoid Regula, Davis, Kari, Veemon, Gatomon, Kazuto, Asuna, and Suguha appear in flash of light within a good sized set of man-made caverns in which they start to look around and shortly thereafter, Ami, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Amara, Michelle, and Hotaru appear via the transporter. Our heroes and heroines look around and notice the signs of recent usage all over the place.

 

Amara says, “Someone has been around here.”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “And just recently too.”

 

Hinata activates her Byakugan and she says, “There is someone outside this cavern and…”

 

Naruto asks Hinata, “And what Hinata-chan?”

 

Hinata says, “I don’t know how this is possible, but I can’t get an exact ‘view’ of whom I’m seeing.”

 

Sakura asks, surprised, “You can’t?”

 

Hinata says, with a nod, “Someone their powers are blocking my Byakugan.”

 

There are plenty of surprised looks and Kazuto says, “Okay, I’m so not liking this.”

 

Davis says, plainly, “We could be walking into a trap.”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “Right. On guard everyone.” Getting into ‘defensive postures’, our heroes and heroines walk slowly, but surely into the ‘Genesis Cave’ where they find it where James T. Kirk, Admiral at the time and his landing party with the few surviving members of Regula science team, mainly Kirk’s son, David, and his former lover, Carol Marcus, left it. However, what shocks our heroes and heroines the most is that the man overlooking the whole of the Genesis Cave is none other than Akihiko Kayaba AKA Heathcliff, still looking in his SAO avatar/Silver Millennium self, right in front of them.

 

Asuna says, shocked, “It can’t be…!!”

 

Davis says, angrily, “You!”

 

Heathcliff says, “Hello. It has been a while, hasn’t it? Through due to space-time differences in the multiverse, it may have been more time for me than you or the other way around.”

 

Amara says, shocked, “Impossible.”

 

Suguha says, plainly, “I knew it.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “We knew it, Sugu.”

 

Asuna asks Kazuto, “Kirito-kun?”

 

Kazuto says, “Sugu and I felt that Kayaba was still alive.”

 

Heathcliff responds, with a smile, “Technically, Serenity did kill me, but then again, technically, she did not.”

 

Amara asks, irritated, “What are you talking about you sicko?”

 

Hotaru asks, “Does it have to do with him getting knocked into the Queen’s Gate?”

 

Heathcliff says, with a nod, “Very good, Princess of Saturn.”

 

Ami thinks about what happened that day and Ami asks, “Could it be that he is knocked out of space-time for the multiverse?”

 

Everyone looks at Ami and Heathcliff responds, “That’s correct, Soldier of Mercury.” When everyone looks at Heathcliff, he says, “Remember, the Queen’s Gate is a space-time device that opens completely stable gateways without any repercussion to the stability of the multiverse or otherwise. When you knocked me into the overloaded Queen’s Gate, the energy knocked me slightly out of phase with ‘reality’.”

 

Kazuto says, “Basically, Serena didn’t truly kill you.”

 

Heathcliff says, with a nod, “Technically, yes.”

 

Suguha yells out, angrily, “You son of a bitch! You wanted to think that she killed you and pushed her off the edge!”

 

Hotaru asks, shocked, “What kind of reason would you do that?”

 

Heathcliff closes his eyes, looks up, and he says, opening his eyes, “Maybe it is to make sure that she has no more attachments to me.”

 

Michelle asks, confused, “What?”

 

Amara responds, with a sneer, “Attachment? You destroyed whatever attachment that you had with her on the day that Sword Art Online started.”

 

Heathcliff says, nodding his head in agreement, “True…”

 

Suguha says, with an angered sneer, “And how about I get rid your ‘attachment’…to this world? For good!” Suguha yells out as she transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Celestial and charges right for Heathcliff before anyone could say or do anything, but before Sailor Celestial could hit with her two swords, kendo style of course, Heathcliff easily dodges the assault.

 

Heathcliff says, with a smirk, “And they say that you and Kirito-kun aren’t brother and sister? You have as much tendency to go ‘head first’ as him.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a stern tone, “I’ll take that as a compliment as I take your head!”

 

Sailor Celestial charges in to attack and Kazuto shouts out, “Sugu, wait!” However, it is too late as Sailor Celestial battles against Heathcliff, once again, with her swords clashing against his sword and shield causing the loud ‘clangs’ of their clashes to be heard all over the cavern.

 

Gatomon says, “Here we go again.”

 

Veemon says, “Can’t exactly blame her.”

 

Davis says, with a nod, “Yeah, buddy. That ass brings the worst out in her.”

 

Sakura says, nodding her head, “No joke.”

 

Hinata says, concerned, “Suguha-chan…”

 

Naruto tells Hinata, “Don’t worry, she won’t lose to a loser like him.”

 

Amara says, “As much as I hate to admit, she has been falling into his plans ever since SAO.”

 

Davis tells Amara, in an annoyed sarcastic tone, “Really helpful.” Sailor Celestial and Heathcliff continue to clash until they ‘clash’ with Heathcliff’s sword clashing against one of Sailor Celestial’s swords with his shield clashing against the other sword.

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “I must say that I am getting a feeling of déjà vu all over again.”

 

Sailor Celestial retorts, with a nasty sarcastic tone, “What gave you that feeling jerk? We have been doing this for a long time.”

 

Heathcliff responds, with a sly smile, “A lot longer than you might think, Selene.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, annoyed, “What do you mean?”

 

Heathcliff replies, smile not leaving him, “Do you really think that the end of the Silver Millennium and SAO were the only times that you and Kirito-kun clashed me? That your lives as Suguha Kirigaya and Kazuto Kirigaya are your FIRST reincarnations?”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, confused, “Say what?”

 

Naruto asks, confused, “What is that murderous nut job talking about?”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, strongly, “What are you saying?”

 

Heathcliff responds, “That’s for me to know and you and Kirito-kun to find out, my dear Selene.” Sailor Celestial gets angered by this and she attacks him harder than ever, but she leaves herself open in which Heathcliff takes advantage of to perform a duck and spin kick, knocking Sailor Celestial off her feet, and she lands on the ground on her back, hard.

 

Kazuto yells out, shocked, “Sugu!”

 

Asuna shouts out, stunned, “Suguha-chan!” Sailor Celestial regains her senses only to see the tip of Heathcliff’s sword at her face and he raises to end her life in which Kazuto then ‘transforms’ to look like Kirito from SAO with his twin swords strapped to his back and golden crescent moon sigil on his forehead. With incredible speed, he zips off and uses his Dark Repulser to block Heathcliff’s sword and he forces Heathcliff to leap back as Kazuto swipes at him.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Thanks, big brother.” The others rush over as Sailor Celestial gets to her feet and Kari and Asuna prepare to transform into their Scout forms to aid.

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “It seems like you are tapping your own power, Kirito-kun. That’s good.”

 

Kazuto yells out, strongly, “What’s your game now Kayaba?”

 

Heathcliff responds, with a smile, “Now, Kirito-kun, what’s the fun in revealing everything at once. And right now, you already have problems of your own. Farewell.” Heathcliff then becomes ‘see-through’ before vanishing completely.

 

Davis asks, stunned, “What the heck was that?”

 

Michelle says, “I’m not sure.”

 

Ami says, “I guess that it has to do with his current ‘condition’.”

 

Hotaru asks Ami, “Did you get a scan of him?”

 

Ami says, with a nod, “Yes, Hotaru. And I’m getting confusing reading from him.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, plainly, “He felt pretty solid to me.”

 

Kazuto says, “His weapons, too.”

 

Asuna asks Kazuto, “What do you think is going on?”

 

Kazuto says, “I’m not sure and I don’t like it. Kayaba may have lured us here.”

 

Kari asks, confused, “Why?’

 

Davis tells Kari, “Good question, Kari-chan.”

 

Naruto asks, “And what did he mean by we have problems of our own?” Just then, as if to answer Davis’ question, some kind of energy whip comes out from seemly nowhere, grabs Sailor Celestial by the left wrist, and she yelps as she is flung into the air.

 

Kazuto calls out, stunned, “No!”

 

Hinata says, shocked, “Suguha-chan!” Sailor Celestial crashes back down to the ground by Ermac.

 

Veemon says, “It’s Ermac!”

 

Davis says, annoyed, “Great. Multiple personality with an attitude.”

 

Kazuto asks, seriously, “How did you get here Ermac?”

 

Ermac retorts, in a nasty sarcastic tone, “You are real smart, Kirito! You figure it out!” Ermac creates his duel disk with his dueling deck inside and he yells out, “You stole our lives, Kirito! And now, I’m going to make you pay back stealing your sister’s life!”

 

Kazuto says, drawing his swords, “I don’t think so, Ermac! Your fight is with me!” Kazuto charges at Ermac, but Ermac creates a barrier of violet flames in which Kazuto yelps out in pain as he touches them slightly.

 

Asuna runs over to Kazuto and she asks, “Kirito-kun, are you okay?”

 

Kazuto responds, breathing heavily, “I’m okay.”

 

Amara says, “Those flames aren’t normal.”

 

Ermac replies, with a wicked sly tone, “Flames of the underworld. They are perfect for a worthless beater like you. They won’t come down until our duel with your precious sister is over.”

 

Sailor Celestial brings out her duel disk, attached it to her armored left wrist, and she says, putting her dueling deck inside, “You want to take me on? You are going to regret it!”

 

Ermac responds, “We’ll see about that! We can’t wait for Kirito to become filled with despair as I rip you apart and take your life as he destroyed ours!” The two of them activate their duel disks, causing their decks to be shuffled by their disks, and when their duel disks display 4000 life-points for each duelist, both of them draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Game on!” Ermac and Sailor Celestial yell out in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Score:

Sailor Celestial: 4000

Ermac: 4000

 

As the duel beings, Hotaru asks, concerned, “Will she be okay?’

 

Amara says, plainly, “It is going to be hard.”

 

Asuna tells Kazuto, “I know that she can do it, Kirito-kun. She is real strong…” Asuna thinks in her mind, “Stronger than I am.”

 

Ermac says, drawing a card, “We’ll start this duel off! We draw!” Ermac puts one card on his duel disk and he yells out, “We play Spell Reactor-RE in attack mode!” Just then Spell Reactor-RE (1200/900) appears on the field in attack mode and Ermac says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “We end our turn with two cards face-down!”

 

Davis says, “That’s trouble.”

 

Gatomon says, “You aren’t kidding, Davis.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Sailor Celestial says, displaying Pendulum Monster cards, Stargazer Magician (1200/2400) and Timegazer Magician (1200/600), “I take my scale one, Stargazer Magician, and scale eight, Timegazer Magician, on the Pendulum Scale!” She puts the cards on her Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in her disk’s Monster Card Zones in rainbow colors. Soon after, two columns of light appear with Stargazer Magician in one and Timegazer Magician in the other appear with the number 1 below Stargazer and the number 8 below Timegazer and as Sailor Celestial’s crystal pendulum appears between the two column and the starts to swing, Sailor Celestial yells out, “And now, I can summon monsters that are level two to seven this turn!” Sailor Celestial yells out, “Swing, soul pendulum! Create the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Celestial puts two cards from her hand on her duel disk and she yells out, “Time to swing into action: Red-Eyes Black Dragon and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears, two lights come out of it, and those ‘lights’ prove to be Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) in attack mode.

 

Hotaru asks, “Where did she get a Red-Eyes?”

 

Amara says, with a serious tone, “Good question, Firefly.”

 

Ermac says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “We play our Triggered Summon trap card!” Ermac’s face-down card is revealed to be the Triggered Summon trap and Ermac says, “Thanks to this trap, when you Special Summon monsters, both of us can summon one level four monster or lower from our hands!” Ermac puts one card on his duel disk and he says, “And I choose my Trap Reactor-Y FI!” Trap Reactor-Y FI (800/800) appears on the field in defense mode.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I may not have one, but I don’t need one! Odd-Eyes, attack with Spell Reactor! Spiral Burst!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon unleashes a powerful attack against Spell Reactor-RE and Sailor Celestial yells out, “And due to Odd-Eyes’ ability, all battle damage is doubled!” The attack slams into Spell Reactor, hard, causing a massive explosion in which Ermac grunts as he loses 2600 life-points.

 

Davis yells out, excitedly, “Way to go!”

 

Naruto says, excitedly, “Awesome!”

 

Kazuto says, concerned, “Don’t celebrate just yet.” When the explosion dies down, everyone sees Spell Reactor-RE still on the field and a face-up Fake Explosion trap card as well.

 

Ermac says, with a dark sly tone, “Thanks to our Fake Explosion trap, our Reactor isn’t going anyway and in fact, he will be joined by Summon Reactor-SK!” Ermac puts one card on his duel disk and Summon Reactor-SK (2000/1400) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sakura says, “That’s trouble.”

 

Davis says, nervously, “In a major way, Sakura.”

 

Ermac says, with a dark sly smile, “And we don’t think that you can attack since Summon Reactor can negate on attack per turn!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with two cards face-down!”

 

Current Score:

Sailor Celestial: 4000

Ermac: 1400

 

Ermac says, drawing a card, “That’s what we thought! We draw!” Ermac says, “And now, we use our Summon Reactor’s ability and release him, Spell Reactor, and Trap Reactor in order to play this: Flying Fortress Sky Fire!” A card comes out of Ermac’s deck, he puts it on his duel disk, and the three monsters on the field turn into lights, the ‘lights’ unite together, and turn into Flying Fortress SKY FIRE (3000/2500) in attack mode.

 

Naruto says, shocked, “Whoa!”

 

Ermac says, discarding one card from his hand, “And now, we play his ability! By discarding one card from our hand, one of your cards hits the road and we choose your Timegazer!” SKY FIRE unleashes a barrage at Timegazer and he roars as he shatters into pieces.

 

Sailor Celestial says, shocked, “Timegazer!”

 

Ermac says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Then we play our Psychic Cyclone spell card and now, we guess if one of your face-downs is a spell or trap card and if we’re right, the card is destroyed and we get an extra card!” Ermac says, pointing to one of Sailor Celestial’s face-down card, “But it doesn’t take a genius to tell us that card is a trap!” A whirlwind appears on the field, takes the face-down card into the air, revealing it to be a Negate Attack counter trap card, and destroying it in which Ermac draws another card. Ermac shouts out, with a strong sly tone, “Attack!” SKY FIRE then drops bombs on Odd-Eyes, destroying him in a strong explosion, and Sailor Celestial yelps as she loses 500 life-points.

 

Naruto asks, concerned, “Are you okay?”

 

Ermac retorts, with a dark nasty tone, “She won’t be when we are done with her!” Ermac puts one card into the spell/trap slots and he says, “We end our turn!”

 

Current Score:

Sailor Celestial: 3500

Ermac: 1400

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “About time!” Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into main slot of her disk, “I play Card of Sanctity! This card forces both of us to draw until we have a full hand!” Sailor Celestial and Ermac draw cards from their decks until they have six cards in their hands and Sailor Celestial says, displaying the Pendulum Monster card, Wisdom-Eye Magician (1500/1500), “With my already set scale one Stargazer Magician, I set my scale five, Wisdom-Eye Magician, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Sailor Celestial puts the card on her free Pendulum Zone causing Wisdom-Eye Magician to appear in a column of light with the number 5 below him.

 

Ermac says, with a sly tone, “We don’t think so! Once per turn, we can destroy one card that you set and you suffer eight hundred points of damage thanks to SKY FIRE!” SKY FIRE unleashes another barrage at Wisdom-Eye, destroying it, and Sailor Celestial grunts as she is hit by ‘shrapnel’ causing her to lose 800 life-points.

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smirk, “Thank you.”

 

Ermac asks, confused, “What?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Sacred Sword of the Seven Stars! I remove one level seven monster from my hand or field from play and I can draw two more cards!” Sailor Celestial looks at Red-Eyes, it nods his head, and Sailor Celestial says, “And now, I banish my Red-Eyes!” Red-Eyes roars as it vanishes from the field and Sailor Celestial draws two more cards from her deck. Sailor Celestial then displays the Pendulum Monster, Dragonpit Magician (900/2700), and she shouts out, “And now, I set my scale eight, Dragonpit Magician, with my already set, scale one, Stargazer Magician, and reset the Pendulum Scale!” Sailor Celestial puts the card on her free Pendulum Zone, Dragonpit Magician appears in a column of light with the number 8 below him, and Sailor Celestial says, as the image of her crystal pendulum appears on the field, “And now, I can summon monsters that are level two through seven this turn!” The crystal pendulum starts to swing and she yells out, “Swing, pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Celestial takes three cards from her Extra Deck and two cards from her hand, put them on her duel disk, and she yells out, “Let’s swing into action! Go, Effect Veiler and Performapal Cheer Mole! And be revived once more, Wisdom-Eye Magician, Timegazer Magician, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field, five lights come out of the circle, and those lights turn into Effect Veiler (0/0), Performapal Cheer Mole (600/1000), Wisdom-Eye Magician (1500/1500), Timegazer Magician (1200/600), and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) in attack mode.

 

Ami says, amazed, “Incredible.”

 

Naruto says, excitedly, “Nice!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “And now, I tune my Effect Veiler with Wisdom-Eye Magician and Timegazer Magician!” Effect Veiler turns into a single star that turns into a single ring that surround Wisdom-Eye and Timegazer Magicians, turning them transparent, and causing a column of light to appear on the field soon after. As a Synchro Monster card comes out of Sailor Celestial’s Extra Deck, she says, “Hero’s blade that sets forth unyielding light, awaken with a flash! Synchro Summon!” Sailor Celestial puts the Synchro Monster card on her duel disk and she yells out, “Let’s do this, Enlightenment Paladin!” Soon after, Enlightenment Paladin (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode and Sailor Celestial says, “Thanks to this ability, since Magician Pendulum monsters were used as Synchro Material, I get one spell card back from the graveyard!” A card comes out of the graveyard slot of Sailor Celestial’s disk and Sailor Celestial says, “And next, I tune my Cheer Mole with my Enlightenment Paladin!” Cheer Mole then turns into two stars that turn into two rings that surround Enlightenment Paladin, turning it transparent before another column of light appears on the field, and a Pendulum-Synchro Monster card comes out of her Extra Deck. Sailor Celestial then chants out, “From the peaceful depths of time, release your light throughout this world and come to life! Synchro Summon!” Sailor Celestial puts the Pendulum-Synchro Monster card on her duel disk and she yells out, “Time to shine, Nirvana High Paladin!” Out of the light, Nirvana High Paladin (3300/2500) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Davis says, excitedly, “Awesome!”

 

A card comes out of the graveyard slot of Sailor Celestial’s duel disk and she says, “Thanks to my Paladin’s ability, I get one card back from my graveyard!” Sailor Celestial discards one card from her hand and she says, “And now, I use my Dragonpit Magician’s Pendulum Effect! Since there is another Magician Pendulum monster in the Pendulum Zone, I discard one card from my hand to destroy one spell or trap on your field!”

 

Ermac says, shocked, “No!” Ermac’s face-down card is destroyed.

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, “Nirvana High Paladin, cut his overgrown tin can in half!” Nirvana High Paladin’s sword glows and then cuts Flying Fortress SKY FIRE in half in which it explodes causing Ermac to grunt as he loses 300 life-points. Sailor Celestial then says, “However, that’s not all! Your life-points then get cut in half since my Paladin destroyed your monster!” Ermac yelps as he is hit by shockwave of the explosion causing him to get knocked down and his life-points are cut in half. Sailor Celestial shouts out, “And now, Odd-Eyes, end this duel with a direct attack!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon leaps into the sky and prepares to attack Ermac directly.

 

Ermac then puts one card on his duel disk and he roars out, “Not so fast! Thanks to our Battle Fader’s ability, I summon him to the field and end the Battle Phase immediately!” Battle Fader (0/0) then appears on the field and makes a loud gonging sound that negates Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon’s attack.

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a plain tone, “I end my turn.”

 

Current Score:

Sailor Celestial: 2700

Ermac: 550

 

Ermac says, drawing a card, “You are done wench!” Ermac says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “We activate our Junk Dealer spell card! Now, we can play up two machine or warriors from our graveyard, but their power is cut in half! And I choose our Summon Reactor and our Junk Synchron!” Just then Summon Reactor-SK (2000/1400-1000/1400) and Junk Synchron (1300/600-650/600) appear on the field in attack mode and he says, with an evil smile, “It is the card that we discarded with Sky Fire! And now, we tune our Junk Synchron with Summon Reactor!” Junk Synchron turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Summon Reactor causing it to become transparent before a column of light appears on the field which grows dark and Ermac says, as a Synchro Monster card comes out of his Extra Deck, “When the shadows are devoured by even darker shadows, the gate opens to a world without light! Synchro Summon! It is time to surface, Dark Flattop!” Out of the darkened column, Dark Flattop (0/3000) appears on the field in defense mode. Ermac says, “And now, thanks to our Dark Flattop’s ability, we can bring back Sky Fire from the graveyard!” Dark Flattop creates a dark orb and Flying Fortress SKY FIRE (3000/2500) returns to the field in attack mode.

 

Davis says, with a growl, “Just great. She just shredded that tin can.”

 

Ermac says, with an evil sly tone, “But the worst is yet to come.”

 

Kazuto asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Ermac gives an evil chuckle and he says, sounding like Kuradeel, “Oh, yes! You worthless beater! Now, cry in agony as we crush your worthless sister into paste!” Ermac says, his voice returning to the multiple voices of the souls that make up his being, “And now, it is time for the end!” Ermac puts one card into the Field Spell slot of his disk and he yells out, “First, we activate our Mystic Plasma Zone! Now, all Dark Monsters gain five hundred attack points and lose four hundred defense points!” Battle Fader goes from 0/0 to 500/0, Dark Flattop goes from 0/3000 to 500/2600, Nirvana High Paladin goes from 3300/2500 goes from 3800/2100, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon goes from 2500/2000 to 3000/1600 and Ermac then puts one card on his duel disk and he yells out, “And now, we release Flattop and Battle Fader in order to summon…Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu!” Just then a column of darkness appears as both Dark Flattop and Battle Fader vanish in which Ermac glows a dark violet as out of the column of darkness, Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu (3000/2500-3500/2100) appears on the field in attack mode. Immediately, Davis’, Kari’s, and Naruto’s Marks of the Dragon glow and create a force-field around our heroes and heroines.

 

Hotaru asks, shocked, “That thing…it seems like the underworld powers it. What is it?”

 

Amara says, plainly, “Bad news.”

 

Gatomon says, “I think it is those Earthbound Immortals that the former Signers told us about.”

 

Davis yells out, sarcastically, “You think?!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Thanks to your Field Spell, my Paladin is stronger than him!”

 

Ermac responds, with an evil sly tone, “Good thing that we don’t need him since our monster can attack you directly!” There are gasps of shock and horror and Ermac says, discarding one card in his hand, “And to make sure, we use our Sky Fire to take out your last face-down!” SKY FIRE unleashes a barrage that destroys Sailor Celestial’s last face-down card.

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “That was Dummy Marker. And that’s pretty ironic since you are the dummy.”

 

Ermac yells out, “One more card won’t save you! Earthbound Immortal, crush her flat now!” Ccapac Apu then swings its mighty fist right towards Sailor Celestial to crush her flat.

 

Kazuto shouts out, fearfully, “Sugu, no!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, discarding Kuriboh (300/200) monster card from her hand to the graveyard, “And now, I play the card that I just drew: Kuriboh! By discarding him, I don’t take any damage from your monster’s attack!” Kuriboh then appears, grows bigger, and absorbs Ccapac Apu’s attack before exploding.

 

Ermac shouts out, with a dark angered tone, “You deny us with that puny monster?! You are going to pay for that!” Ermac says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I end my turn with one card face-down.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “My move!” Sailor Celestial looks at the card, her eyes widen, and she yells out, “Thanks to the already set Stargazer and Dragonpit Magicians, I use the Pendulum Scale! Now, I can summon monsters that are level two through seven this turn!” The replica of Sailor Celestial’s crystal pendulum, starts to swing between the two Pendulum Monster, and Sailor Celestial yells out, “Swing, pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory again! Pendulum Summon!” Three cards come out of Sailor Celestial’s Extra Deck and she says, putting them on her duel disk, “Return from my Extra Deck, Wisdom-Eye, Timegazer, and Cheer Mole!” A circle of light appears on the field, three lights come out of the circle, and the lights ‘turn’ into Performapal Cheer Mole (600/1000), Wisdom-Eye Magician (1500/1500), and Timegazer Magician (1200/600) with Cheer Mole in defense and both Wisdom-Eye and Timegazer in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Now, I play my Odd-Eyes Advent! With this card, I can now play any Dragon type Ritual Monster from my hand or graveyard to the field, but I need to release Pendulum Monsters that equal or exceed that monster in level! So, I release my Timegazer and Wisdom-Eye!” The two said magicians turn into blue flames that combine into one flame and Sailor Celestial says, putting a Ritual Monster card on her duel disk, “It’s time to kick this jerk’s butt, Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon!” Out of the flames, Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon (2800/2500), a black furred and golden version of the Odd-Eyes Dragons, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Veemon says, amazed, “That’s new.”

 

Hinata says, amazed, “Oh, wow.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “And now, thanks to his ability, all spell and trap cards on your field are returned to your hand!”

 

Ermac asks, stunned, “What?”

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, “You heard me and you can’t use any card effects to stop this effect! Gravity Expel!” Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon unleashes a surge of anti-gravity that sends Ermac’s face-down card and his Field Spell away and the two cards reappear in his hand in which Sailor Celestial yells out, “Since your Field Spell has hit the road, your Immortal is dust!” Ccapac Apu roars out as it sinks into the ground itself and leaves nothing of itself on the field.

 

Ermac yells out, shocked, “No, this can’t be!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a stern tone, “But it is! Now, Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon, give this guy a royal crowning that he deserves! End this duel with Spiral Gravity Force!” Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon unleashes a sphere of gravity energy that slams into Ermac and he roars out as he is sent flying, literally, while losing 2800 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Sailor Celestial: 2700

Ermac: 0

 

Ermac yells out, with a dark strong tone, “You will pay for this! You and your beater brother will pay! We swear it!” Soon after, Ermac vanishes through some kind of teleportation with the Solid Vision ‘holograms’ fading away and the force-field produced by the Marks of the Dragon of our three Signers also fades away too.

 

The others race over to Sailor Celestial and Kazuto asks, concerned, “Sugu, are you okay?”

 

Sailor Celestial winches a bit and she says, “I’ll be fine. I’ll never get used to that.”

 

Kari says, “Take it from people with experience with that kind of thing.”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “No kidding, Kari.”

 

Just then a loud ‘beeping’ sound is heard, Davis takes out a communicator, and he says, activating it, “Hey!”

 

Raye’s voice booms, “Don’t ‘hey’ us, Davis! What’s going on down there? I just sensed a major wicked power and the sensors detected a massive dark power that disrupted the transporters!”

 

Ami says into the communicator, “We had another run-in with Ermac.”

 

Matt’s voice booms from the communicator, “Ermac?! How did that freak get into another universe?!”

 

Davis says, “Good question, Matt. And here is another big shock…Kayaba is still alive.”

 

“WHAT?!” a multitude of voice is heard from the communicator causing plenty of the others to winch.

 

Ami says into the communicator, “It’s true. Kayaba managed to fake his own death for some reason and it is connected to what happened when he got knocked into the Queen’s Gate. We’ll explain when we get back.”

 

Trista’s voice calls out from the communicator, “Understood, Ami. We’ll be waiting for your signal.”

 

Davis says, “Right-o, Trista. Out.”

 

Davis deactivates the communicator and Asuna asks, “Do you think that there is a reason that the commander…I mean Kayaba meant to lead us here?”

 

Sailor Celestial’s broach opens and starts to glow and she asks, confused, “Now what?”

 

Gatomon looks out into the distance and she yells out, pointing ahead of her, “There!” When everyone looks to where Gatomon is pointing, they see a similar glow to the one that Sailor Celestial’s broach is giving off and it is resonating with that glow.

 

Naruto says, “I think that’s a big fat ‘yes’.”

 

Sakura asks, sarcastically, “What was your first clue Naruto?”

 

Kazuto says, “Let’s see what this is about. However, since Kayaba led us here, we need to be very careful.” The others nod their heads in agreement as they find a path that leads down deeper into the Genesis Cavern as they prepare to find out what was Sailor Celestial’s broach and powers reacting to.

 

August 3, 2025 (Scouts’ and Digidestined’s home universe), Unknown universe, Unknown area

 

Within another universe, Rini and Shadow Sailor Moon are looking through various reports and Rini gives off a look of dark annoyance.

 

Rini yells out, “This is going to take forever! Can’t you just ‘sense’ it or something?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “The immense power running through this universe makes it hard Rini!”

 

Rini tells Shadow Sailor Moon, “Don’t you have the same power running through you?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon responds, with a dark annoyed tone, “Doesn’t mean that it helps me any better? Stop being a brat and let me focus!”

 

Rini says, with a dark plain tone, “Whatever.” Shadow Sailor Moon focuses her powers in order to find what she is looking for, but there is a little voice telling her that she needs to stop. However, the voice is drowned out by another deeper and darker one telling her about all of the pain and sorrow that ‘he’ has caused everyone and how he stole away the futures of so many people in which she can right the wrongs of ‘that event’. The ‘darker voice’ drowns out the ‘little voice’ and Shadow Sailor Moon continues her work on her ‘mission’.

 

August 3, 2025 (Scouts’ and Digidestined’s home universe), Unknown universe

 

Within the same universe, the USS Enterprise continues to fly somewhere in vast regions of outer space in this universe and on the bridge of the starship, a good amount of our heroes and heroines are assembled with Ami and Kazuto at the helm, Izzy at the science station, and Trista at the communication station.

 

Rika says, “I hope that this time that this is where Serena is.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “No kidding.”

 

Davis asks Tenchi, “How is Washu taking this?”

 

Tenchi says, nervously, “As well as Washu can be.”

 

Veemon asks, “She can’t believe that she was so well fooled even though it was Kayaba of all people.”

 

Tenchi says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Trista says, “I am concerned that Ermac summoned one of the Earthbound Immortals. Yusei and the previous Signers defeated the Immortals and the Netherworld King around over half-a-decade ago.”

 

Amara asks, “Could the seal that they forged be weakening?”

 

Izzy says, “With the events that have been happening, I’m not surprised. The balance of multiverse is not so good.”

 

Trista says, with a nod, “You are correct, Izzy. And I dare wonder if they weren’t involved in Ermac’s ‘birth’.”

 

Kazuto asks, “Are you saying that those ‘creatures’ fused the souls of the Moonlit Black Cats and others that died in SAO that were ‘revived’ in those ‘forms’ to create Ermac?”

 

Trista says, with a nod, “It is highly possible. They are using Synchro Monster versions of the Dark Synchro Monsters of the Dark Signers and he used an Earthbound Immortal.”

 

Mimi says, “That must have been scary.”

 

Kari says, “You have no idea, Mimi.”

 

Veemon yells out, “It was huge and scary!”

 

Gabumon says, with a nod, “I’ll bet Veemon.”

 

Tai says, “Anyway, we know that these ‘Dimensional Dragons’ have more than enough punch to beat them.”

 

Trista tells Tai, “It wasn’t just them alone. Our young princess harnessed their powers and the power of Pendulum Summon in order to beat them.”

 

Suguha says, “It wasn’t easy.”

 

Rika says, with a nod, “I’ll bet.”

 

Kazuto says, “And I’ve got a bad feeling on who Ermac will go after next.”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “I feel the same, Kirito-kun.”

 

Davis says, plainly, “Serena.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Matt asks, “Hopefully, that’s at a later date. But right now, I want to know this: How is that piece of trash Kayaba still alive?!”

 

Ami says, “Based on what he explained, it has to do with what happened when he was flung into the overloaded Queen’s Gate.”

 

Izzy asks, “But could it be possible? To be slightly ‘out of phase’ of the majority of the universes in the multiverse?”

 

Trista says, “Highly improbable…But it doesn’t mean that it is impossible. I know of a person from one universe that explored a version of time-travel in his universe. However, instead of time-travel, he used the special properties of quartz crystals in his universe to create a ‘time tunnel’. He basically ‘cut’ into space-time like drill cuts into rock. It would have worked…if his assistance didn’t accidently damage the machinery causing the whole of the system to go haywire.”

 

Veemon asks, “What happened to him?”

 

Trista says, “My friend got flung into the event horizon and he was trapped within it for one hundred thousand years.” There are gasps of shock and Trista says, “However, being trapped outside of space-time, he didn’t age and he didn’t need to eat or sleep. All he needed to do was exist. As you may expect, he went insane. However, after centuries of that, he regained his sanity.”

 

Rika says, “That must have taken a lot of work.”

 

Just then a male voice says, “You have no idea, my dear.” Everyone then whips their heads to the source to see an intelligent looking black haired male wearing a scientist outfit walking over to Trista.

 

Trista says, raising her hands, “Easy, everyone. This is the friend that I told you about.” Trista tells the man, “Professor Paradox, it is good to see you.”

 

The man responds, with a smile, “Good to see you, too, Trista. You are as lovely as ever.”

 

Trista tells the man, with a smile, “Paradox, it seems you are as charming as ever. And I see that you have gone back to your ‘scientist look’.”

 

The man says, with a smile, “I am still a man of science after all.”

 

Tai asks, “So, this is your friend? Let me guess: He’s immortal?”

 

The man responds, “Not exactly wrong and not exactly right, Taichi Kamiya. You see, I exist outside of time, so, as you would expect, I don’t age as you already heard that I’ve already lived one hundred thousand years. In a way, I am immortal, but in many other aspects, I am just as mortal as Trista and you.”

 

Trista says, “Remember, Professor Paradox no longer exists in the bounds of regular space-time and making him ageless. Within the event horizon, he also gained a great mastery of space-time. He has greatest amount of knowledge of the time stream of the vast multiverse in his mind through much of it focuses on his home universe and the vast alternate timelines that come from it. Professor Paradox, like me, is a space-time guardian. Unlike I, who was appointed to the position since I am the Princess of Pluto, Paradox took it upon himself to use his new knowledge and abilities to make the multiverse a better place while ensuring that the balance of the multiverse is maintained.”

 

There are surprised looks and the man, Professor Paradox, responds, “My dear, you flatter me. I am just doing my civil duty as a member of this vast multiverse.”

 

Ami asks, “So, Paradox-san has the ability to go to other worlds and universes because he has knowledge of space-time in his mind due to his ‘time’ being trapped ‘outside’ of regular space-time.”

 

Professor Paradox says, “Ah, young Ami Mizuno, the Soldier of Mercury. As usual, your insight knows no bounds. That’s correct, my dear.”

 

Trista asks Professor Paradox, with a serious and concerned expression, “Paradox, why are you here?”

 

Professor Paradox says, “I see that I can’t get past you, Trista. It isn’t surprising since you are a fellow protector of space-time.” Professor Paradox says, with a sigh, “To answer your question, Trista, the Time War back in my universe and the alternate timelines connected to it has finally come to its conclusion through I might be needed back to observe a new timeline there. Anyway, the situation in these universes have forced me come due to the dire situation.”

 

Davis says, nervously, “That can’t be good.”

 

Professor Paradox says, “Not good indeed, young Motomiya. The vast enemies that you face have already put the balance of multiverse into chaos and there are plenty significant threats.”

 

Rika asks, “Let me guess: Kayaba and Academia?”

 

Professor Paradox says, with a nod, “They are among the greatest threats, but it doesn’t mean that they are the only ones. There are ones that you haven’t encountered yet that are hiding ‘behind the scenes’ and just waiting for make their move.”

 

Tai asks, curiously, “And who would that be?”

 

Professor Paradox says, with a shrug, “Currently, I have no idea. Actually that’s not accurate at all. Right now, there are so many and they have moved that not even Trista or I could detect them in any way that I can’t tell which ones may or may not make their moves and prove to be major threats in the future.”

 

Amara asks, annoyed, “Are you kidding?”

 

Trista tells Amara, in a serious tone, “Despite his demeanor, Paradox is not one to ‘kid’ on such things, Amara.”

 

Lita says, with a whistle, “If you say so.”

 

Professor Paradox says, “Anyway, as of now, you need to focus on the matter at hand. With Sailor Moon on the side of darkness, the balance has been thrown out very greatly.”

 

Lita says, “We know, Paradox-san. We are doing everything to return her to normal.”

 

Kazuto asks, “But that’s not what’s worrying you, is it? It is the Eternity Diamonds, right?”

 

Professor Paradox says, with a nod, “Young Kazuto, you detective skills are as sharp as ever. Yes, it is. You probably know what she wants to do.”

 

Kazuto responds, “She wants to use the diamonds to ‘rewrite’ the events of SAO and maybe even the Silver Millennium.” There are plenty looks of shock, but deep down, a lot of our heroes and heroines aren’t surprised.

 

Professor Paradox says, nodding his head, “And as you know, messing with the timeline can have very dire consequences especially what is the past. Despite how much any of you want to change it, SAO is an important event in your universe’s history and in fact, an important event in your history. It is what brought you together…” Professor Paradox looks at Suguha and he says, “And despite plenty of you wishing otherwise, Sailor Celestial’s awakening was necessary. As much as it pains me to agree with a mass murder that betrayed his own family…really I do…Sailor Celestial’s power is necessary for the battles to come. If she wasn’t awakened at the time that she was…The consequences would have been…catastrophic.”

 

Asuna asks, “So, Suguha-chan’s awakening was necessary to protect the multiverse?”

 

Professor Paradox says, with a nod, “Indeed, my young friend. Agreed, I wish that the circumstances of her awakening could have been much better, but it had to have been done.”

 

Suguha says, “Forgive me if I don’t feel the same way.”

 

Professor Paradox says, “Understandable.”

 

Suguha tells Professor Paradox, “You seem to know a lot Paradox-san.”

 

Professor Paradox responds, “I do, but I am far from ‘all-seeing’ my dear. I am an ageless space and time traveler, not a deity. There are restrictions on what I can do as much as there are restrictions on Trista.”

 

Suguha asks, “Do you know what Kayaba meant by saying that this life isn’t my first reincarnation?”

 

Professor Paradox says, with a nod, “I see.” Professor Paradox says, “Before I say much more, you have to know that Trista didn’t know anything about this. Your power was kept hidden for very good reasons, but what you are implying is correct. Being reincarnated as Suguha Kirigaya isn’t your first reincarnation after you died as Princess Selene of the Silver Millennium. As a matter of fact, you were reborn quite a few times between this time and the end of the Silver Millennium.”

 

There are gasps of shock and Trista asks, surprised, “But how…?”

 

Professor Paradox tells Trista, “The same reason that her identity today was kept from you, Trista.”

 

Ami asks, “So, Trista never knew this?”

 

Professor Paradox says, with a nod, “Indeed, Ami. Plenty ‘higher powers’ kept this face from even Trista, but I have my ways around such things…every once in a while.”

 

Asuna asks, curiously while glancing at Kazuto, “So, does that mean…?”

 

Professor Paradox says, nodding his head, “Kayaba and Kazuto, too, was reincarnated with her at the same time periods.” There are looks of shock and Professor Paradox says, “Like it or not, Suguha and Kayaba represent two sides of the same coin and with Kazuto, let us just say that are more tightly connected to their clash than you think. So, as you may already think, your duel with him in SAO was more than just practice for your sister. There is a deeper meaning and Kayaba knew that.”

 

Suguha asks, “So, it isn’t just me? It is both big brother and I?”

 

Professor Paradox says, with a plain tone, “Yes, young Suguha. However, you should also know this: You and your brother’s lives in the Silver Millennium aren’t your ‘first lives’.”

 

There are more gasps and Kazuto yells out, shocked, “What?!”

 

Professor Paradox takes out his pocket watch, which is special ‘map’ of the multiverse and the time streams, and he says, “Would you look at the time? I’m sorry, but I need to be off. I’ll see you again in due time.” Professor Paradox then vanishes in a bright flash of light and leaving a bewildered group of heroes and heroines in their wake.

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “I’m more deeply connected to Sugu and Kayaba and our battle in SAO was more than just Kayaba practicing for his confrontation with Sugu? Sugu and I have been reborn more than just once?” Kazuto and Suguha look at each other and Kazuto knows that the same questions in his minds is in the mind of his adoptive sister/cousin.

 

Asuna thinks in her mind, looking at Kazuto in concern, “Kirito-kun…”

 

Izzy then looks at the science station and he says, seeing something, “We have got a hit.”

 

Everyone looks at Izzy and Tentomon asks, “Are you sure Izzy?”

 

Izzy says, “Ami, Trista, and I worked with Washu to recalibrate the sensors to make sure that Kayaba can’t do that to us again.”

 

Amara asks, “Speaking of that ass: What about the ‘thing’ that he wanted us to find?”

 

Trista says, “Thanks to Washu’s help, we have ‘it’ tucked away in a special ‘pocket dimension’ for safe keeping. However, despite not knowing anything about it, I can say that it is a weapon of great and incredible power. I think that only the spear that Sailor Moon found and the Shadow and Star Sabers can match and exceed it.”

 

Rika says, “In which, those two swords still belong to our ‘Celestial Princess’ here.”

 

Tai asks Izzy, “Okay, Izzy, where is the signal?”

 

Izzy says, pointing to the screen, “There.” Everyone looks at the screen and they see a planet in the front of the screen. Izzy says, “Based on what I know, the planet is known as Takodana and it is on the border of the ‘frontier’ and core worlds. It is a haven for this galaxy’s…most ‘questionable’.”

 

Davis says, sarcastically, “Sounds like a barrel of fun.”

 

Izzy says, “From the information that we have gathered, there is a ‘den’ run by Maz Kanata and she is a former space pirate that has been around for a millennium in this universe, but she is a real ‘fan’ of the Jedi and she is a highly possible a Force sensitive.”

 

Kazuto says, “And something tells me that she is Serena’s ‘target’.”

 

Trista says, “Highly likely, Kazuto.”

 

Tai asks, seriously, “So, what are we waiting for?”

 

Agumon says, excitedly, “Yeah!”

 

As our heroes and heroines prepare to maneuver the Enterprise to the planet, Rika says, amazed, “From Star Trek to Star Wars…”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “I know, Liz…” As our heroes and heroines look towards the planet on their screen, plenty of them can’t help to wonder what to expect next.

 

August 3, 2025 (Scouts’ and Digidestined’s home universe), Star Wars universe, Takodana

 

In the same universe, now revealed to be the Star Wars universe, we are on the planet Takodana where an elderly Han Solo is standing in front an elderly Leia Organa, leader of the Resistance, a private military force that fights against the First Order, the militant group created from the remains the Galactic Empire after its defeat in the Galactic Civil War against the Rebel Alliance which was reformed into the New Galactic Republic or the New Republic for short.

 

Leia tells Han, “Same old jacket.”

 

Han says, “No. New jacket.” Soon after, Chewbacca, a member of the long lived Wookie species, comes over and hugs Leia in which she returns the hug. Soon after, Han tells Leia, “Leia, I saw him. I saw our son.” Leia’s eyes widen at what Han just said.

 

But then a high male voice shouts out, “Oh my!” Everyone looks at the direction that the voice came from where they see Shadow Sailor Moon confronting Maz Kanata, a short yellow skin female humanoid.

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark stern tone, “Where is it? I know that you have it!”

 

Maz Kanata responds, “I won’t give it to you in your state, child. You are not yourself. I can see it in your eyes.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon yells out, with a dark annoyed tone, “You are going to see my ‘true self’ if you piss me off any longer, you old prune!”

 

Han yells out, “Hey!”

 

Han draws out his blaster, Leia yells out, “No, Han! She is a Force user!” Han looks at Leia in surprise and Shadow Sailor Moon uses her Force powers to rip Han’s and Chewbacca’s weapons out of their hands and into her hands before she drops them to the ground.

 

Han says, annoyed, “Just perfect.” Chewbacca talks in his native language, which sounds like roars and purrs, and Han says in reply, “You and me both buddy.” Shadow Sailor Moon takes out a lightsaber hilt and pushes the button causing a red plasma blade to come out of the cylinder.

 

Shadow Sailor Moon tells Maz Kanata, with a dark stern tone, “You will tell me where it is.” But just then Sailor Celestial, Sailor Star, Kazuto, Davis, Veemon, Sailor Sun, and Gatomon appear through the transporter and immediately get into defensive stances.

 

Han says, “And now, there is them.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Hold it, Sailor Moon.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark plain tone, “I’m busy.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a deadly serious tone, “You are about to be sis.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon asks, with a dark sly smile, “Do we really have to do this?” Sailor Celestial doesn’t reply, but she holds out her hand and Shadow Sailor Moon yelps as she is sent flying by an invisible force, however, Shadow Sailor Moon backflips back to the ground easily.

 

Kazuto looks at his sister and Sailor Celestial replies, “Don’t ask.” Sailor Celestial bring out her No Name and Two Become One Keyblades and she says, “Protect her! I’ll keep sis busy!” Sailor Celestial then zips over to Shadow Sailor Moon, who brings out a second lightsaber, and Sailor Celestial and Shadow Sailor Moon clash with Celestial’s Keyblades against our corrupted Moon Princess’ lightsabers in an intense high-speed fight in which every clash of their ‘blades’ causes a shockwave that shakes the ground.

 

Kazuto and the others go to Maz Kanata and Sailor Sun says, nervously, “Hi, we’re…”

 

Maz Kanata says, “I have a good idea on who you are and what you are doing here. Come with me. I will bring you to what you and she seeks. In her current condition, this power can’t get into her hands.”

 

Kazuto asks, confused, “Just like that?”

 

Davis responds, “Dude, she has been around this universe for a long time. What do you think she has been doing? Twiddling her thumbs?”

 

Maz Kanata gives a smirk at Davis and she says, seriously, “Come.” However, a whip snaps in front of Maz Kanata and our group in which they look to see Rini and the Sailor Animamates in front of them.

 

Rini says, with a dark smile, “You aren’t going anywhere with that bag until she tells us where it is.”

 

Davis says, annoyed, “Perfect.” Davis then ‘transforms’ into his ‘Light Hawk mode’ and he yells out, transforming one of his ‘wings’ into a blaster, “Here’s my answer!” Davis fires his blaster in which Rini and the Animamates scatter with Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, and Davis quickly engaging them in battle.

 

Kazuto activates his communicator and shouts out, “Get everyone down here! Hurry!” Kazuto takes out his phaser and prepares to defend Maz Kanata with Veemon’s and Gatomon’s help while Davis, Sailor Sun, and Sailor Star are fighting Rini and the Sailor Animamates with Sailor Celestial fighting Shadow Sailor Moon in which their battle has taken to the skies itself. On the meanwhile, C-3PO, a golden humanoid protocol droid, and BB-8, a white and orange astromech droid, goes over to Han, Chewbacca, and Leia.

 

C-3PO asks, “Oh my. General, what do we do?”

 

Han responds, “For once, that’s a good question.”

 

August 3, 2025 (Scouts’ and Digidestined’s home universe), Star Wars universe, Unknown area

 

Within the headquarters of our corrupted Moon Princess, Darien is tied down to a metallic chair with metal clamps as he looks to see a lovely woman with long violet hair, headpiece with a golden star in the center, violet choker, a tight fitting bikini style violet top, a red and black skirt, dark blue sleeves/gloves that goes up to her elbows, dark blue nails, and tight fitting black high-heeled boots that goes up thighs. Finally, coming out of her back, there is a pair of violet butterfly wings with hints of yellow and red at the bottom portion of the wings.

 

Darien says, “You are new.”

 

The woman says, with a smile, “I am Sailor Heavy Metal Papillion, the final Sailor Animamates.”

 

Darien asks, “We never saw you?”

 

The woman, Sailor Heavy Metal Papillion, retorts, “You never had the chance. You banished Chaos from Galaxia-sama and I was put on guard to guard her ‘conquests’. Thankfully, my bracelets were never broken.”

 

Darien asks, “And now, you serve Sailor Moon?”

 

Sailor Heavy Metal Papillion responds, with a nod, “Yes. I have to say that she has good taste in men. You are quite the catch and you are going to get better.” Sailor Heavy Metal Papillion then takes out some kind of injector with a blue fluid inside and Darien struggles to get free. Sailor Heavy Metal Papillion responds, “Oh, don’t worry you head off. This is just some kind of ‘super soldier serum’ or whatever. It is supposed to make you better.”

 

Darien asks, surprised, “Super soldier serum?”

 

Sailor Heavy Metal Papillion replies, with a nod, “That’s right. It is supposed to make you stronger, faster, and have much more stamina.” Sailor Heavy Metal Papillion says, “It reminds of the nights with my beloved.”

 

Darien asks, “You had a beloved?”

 

Sailor Heavy Metal Papillion says, with a sigh, “Yes, he was the father of my child. I was a lovely samba dancer from my home world until Galaxia-sama came and I had lost my world and the father of my child. In order to save my child, I had to serve as her servant.”

 

Darien says, “But Chaos has been expelled from Galaxia.”

 

Sailor Heavy Metal Papillion says, “True, but your beloved is my new mistress and I must obey.” The Sailor Animamate then stuff a piece of leather into Darien’s mouth and yelps as Sailor Heavy Metal Papillion injects the fluid into his body in which Darien violently jerks and shakes as the serum takes its effects enhancing his body causing him to bite deeply into the leather so he doesn’t bite his own tongue off. Despite the strong pain that he was in, Darien can feel his body getting stronger and gain a perfectly muscular male body under his clothing in which he manages to use his new strength to break the bond around his left hand and wrist as well as ram his fist into Sailor Heavy Metal Papillion causing her to gasp as she drops injector to the floor to hold her waist. Darien immediately spits out the leather and even though he is still woozy from the ‘transformation’, Darien uses his free hand to undo the binds around his other hand and wrist as well as his legs. Darien then leaps to his feet and manages to knock the Sailor Animamate out with one blow. Darien is shocked by his new physical strength and enhanced physical abilities in which a ‘dark voice’ tries to tempt him, but Darien’s previous experience has given him a resistance to such ‘temptation’.

 

Darien says, “I’ve got to get out of here and help the others.” Immediately, Darien takes off at high speed to find a way out of this area and rejoin our heroes and heroines.

 

August 3, 2025 (Scouts’ and Digidestined’s home universe), Star Wars universe, Takodana

 

Back on Takodana, we are on the remains of Maz Kanata’s den where we find Sailor Celestial and Shadow Sailor Moon continuing their clash with the rest of our heroes and heroines taking on Rini and the rest of the Sailor Animamates with the Sailor Scouts of the group are fighting Rini and the Sailor Animamates with the Digidestined and their Digimon partners, in their Ultimate or Mega forms, helping Maz Kanata go through the rubble to get what Shadow Sailor Moon and her group were here for. Han, Leia, Chewbacca, and their allies have long since left Maz Kanata screamed at them to leave since this wasn’t their fight and they had their own fight to win…against the First Order. Back with the fight between our two Moon Princesses, Sailor Celestial has been joined by her Digimon partners, ShineGreymon BM and Dianamon, in which they dodge dark energy blasts from Shadow Sailor Moon.

 

ShineGreymon BM says, “Wow. That was close.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “No kidding, ShineGreymon.”

 

Dianamon tells Sailor Celestial, “Partner, didn’t you know that flames causes her to get weaker?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sly smirk, “Right.” Sailor Celestial makes a motion with her head in which both of her Digimon partners nod in their heads at some kind of agreement. The two Mega Digimon then charge in and they barely withstand the shockwave attack that Shadow Sailor Moon uses on them, but it gives Sailor Celestial an opening to use a flame attack causing Shadow Sailor Moon to give an inhuman screech causing her to leap backwards.

 

Dianamon asks, “What was that?”

 

ShineGreymon BM says, “That wasn’t human.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “That’s right, ShineGreymon.” Shadow Sailor Moon gives an animalistic snarl as black tendrils comes out of her armored clad form. On the meanwhile, the Digidestined, minus Davis and Sailor Sun/Kari, and Kazuto help Maz Kanata bring out a strange armor that looks similar to a Kamen Rider armor, but it is golden and black in color with slots for ‘certain jewels’ in it.

 

Rini yells out, “The Eternity Armor!” Sailor Aluminum Siren unleashes a tsunami wave that knocks out Sailor Scouts to the ground and stuns them for a few moments with the Digimon preparing to battle as Rini and the Sailor Animamates prepare to attack them, but then a whip made from a rose comes out of nowhere and knocks the Sailor Animamates down. Rini asks, confused, “What?” Rini then gets restrained by Tuxedo Mask and she shouts out, “Tuxedo Mask?!”

 

Davis yells out, “About time pretty boy!”

 

Tuxedo Mask shouts out, “Hurry! You need to purify her!”

 

Sailor Mars asks, seriously, “How?! We don’t have Sailor Moon! How can we…?!”

 

Sailor Pluto tells Sailor Sun, “Sailor Sun, you can do it!”

 

Sailor Sun asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Sailor Pluto tells Sailor Sun, “The moon shines down light on the Earth in the dark of night, but it shines the light from the sun itself! You are the ‘other half of the coin’ and you have the same power as Sailor Moon: Purification!”

 

Sailor Sun says, a bit nervously, “I…” However, Davis puts her hand on her shoulder and Sailor Sun looks at him to see the look of confidence on his face causing her confidence to build up. Sailor Sun nods her head and Tuxedo Mask struggles to restrain Rini despite his new strength in which is made harder since black goopy tendrils are coming out of Rini and wrapping around him. Sailor Sun then focuses herself and her broach opens up to reveal her crystal causing it to glow with a golden light.

 

Sun Flare Purification!

 

Sailor Sun then unleashes a powerful burst of purification light and Rini roars out in pain and agony as the light hits her causing the black tendrils to come off her body, going into the sky, and forming into something that looks like her current form that takes the form of the alien symboite from Spiderman universes before it is vaporized into nothing. While Rini remains in her current form, the black crescent moon sigil with her golden crescent moon sigil vanishes and her lips go from red to a lighter pink color.

 

Rini moans out, weakly and sounding like an adult version of her true voice, “Tuxedo Mask…?” She then collapses into Tuxedo Mask’s arms.

 

Sailor Mars says, “It worked.” Just then there is an inhuman roar and everyone looks at Shadow Sailor Moon with a dark enraged look on her expression.

 

Shadow Sailor Moon shouts out, her voice sounding like two voices with the second voice sounding demonic, “How dare you…How dare you hurt our daughter?!” Just then the black tendrils from her form cover her face into a mask exactly like Venom’s face including sharp teeth and tongue.

 

Sailor Saturn asks, fearfully, “Sailor Moon?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Oh no! That ‘thing’ has taken over!” Shadow Sailor Moon then looks at Sailor Celestial and unleashes a dark beam from her mouth in which Sailor Celestial screams out in pain as it rams into her and sending her flying for several miles before she crashes into the forest with a mighty ‘pow’.

 

Kazuto yells out, shocked, “Sugu!” ShineGreymon BM and Dianamon are shocked and they yelp out in pain as they are hit by a dark shockwave that knocks them down to the ground with such force that they de-digivolve back into Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon.

 

WarGreymon says, shocked, “Whoa.”

 

Tai says, nervously, “Whoa is right, WarGreymon.” Shadow Sailor Moon gives a primal fiendish roar as she unleashes an even more powerful dark shockwave that knocks everyone to the ground.

 

Tuxedo Mask yells out, pleadingly, “Sailor Moon! Serena!”

 

However, Shadow Sailor Moon doesn’t seem to respond, but then Sailor Celestial’s voice booms, strongly, “Hey, Sailor Moon!” Everyone looks to see Sailor Celestial, her helmet destroyed and her armored cracked with a haggard look on her face, marches up, and she says, strongly, “You want to fight? I’m right here! I swore to everyone that I would save you and I will! So, you want me?! Come and get me!” Shadow Sailor Moon then unleashes a titanic dark energy blast that heads for Sailor Celestial, but she doesn’t move an inch to avoid it.

 

Sailor Star screams out, fearfully, “Celestial-chan, get out of the way!” However, a pink glow comes from Rini and goes to Sailor Celestial before she is seemly hit by the massive dark power causing a huge explosion causing everyone to gasp in horror as they struggle against the shockwave from the explosion. But just then shockwave vanishes in a flash and in the center of a massive crater, Princess Selene, with all of her wings as Valkyrie Sailor Celestial coming out of her backside and a gorgeous winged crown with her sigil in the center as well as her broach in the center of her dress, appears completely unharmed with the Imperium Silver Crystal in front of her.

 

Sailor Mercury says, “She’s okay!”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, confused, “Hold on! Is that…?”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, realization on her face, “That’s the Silver Crystal from the future!” Everyone looks at Tuxedo Mask and then at Rini.

 

Princess Selene thinks in her mind, “Thank you, Rini.” Princess Selene then focuses her power into Imperium Silver Crystal from Rini as the sigils on her forehead and prepares for battle.

 

(Sailor Moon song ‘Carry On’ starts)

 

Shadow Sailor Moon then unleashes another titanic dark energy beam at Princess Selene and she screams out, “Celestial Moon Power!” Princess Selene fires a rainbow beam right back and the two beams clash against each other creating a massive shockwave that heads for our heroes and heroines, but Sailor Galaxy, Naruto, and Sakura appear in which Sailor Galaxy creates a powerful force-field to protect everyone.

 

Yolei says, “Took you long enough!”

 

Naruto says, with a smirk, “Sorry that we are late.” On the meanwhile, Princess Selene and her corrupted/possessed sister continue to clash with their powers and doubt and negative thoughts enter Princess Selene’s mind to try to weaken her resolve.

 

The dark voice says, “You can’t protect anyone. You don’t have the power. You don’t have the will. Give up! You can’t win! You can’t save her! You can’t save or protect anyone!” Just then the horrible memories of final days of the Silver Millennium and SAO enter her mind especially seeing Kazuto in the hospital bed with the NervGear while he was trapped in SAO, the bodies of those that died in SAO, and Aaron’s death as well as so much more. Princess Selene stumbles, but she then remembers Yugo, Yuuko, and the promises that she made as well other things causing her determination to increase greatly.

 

Princess Selene thinks in her mind, determined and strong tone, “Yes…Yes…Yes, I can! I can save her! I will save her!” The sigil on her forehead blazes with light as her attack grows even more powerful, but the clash of powers is dead even as they continue to clash.

 

August 3, 2025 (Scouts’ and Digidestined’s home universe), Star Wars universe, USS Enterprise

 

On board the bridge of the Enterprise, Rika, Keiko, and Kotone are watching the whole thing from the view screen.

 

Keiko thinks in her mind, “I know that you can do it, Suguha-chan! Please save her!”

 

Rika thinks in her mind, “That’s it! Drive that ‘thing’ out of Serena!”

 

Kotone thinks in her mind, “You can do it Suguha!”

 

August 3, 2025 (Scouts’ and Digidestined’s home universe), Star Wars universe, Takodana

 

Returning to the battle, images of Keiko, Rika, and Kotone are going into Princess Selene and she can feel their courage and strength flowing through her and she feels stronger.

 

Sailor Star tells Sailor Orion, “Shion-chan, we need to believe in her!”

 

Sailor Orion asks, surprised, “Huh?”

 

Sailor Star says, “We need to believe in Suguha-chan if she is going to free Serena-chan!” Sailor Orion is confused, but she does as Sailor Star says in which both she and Sailor Star glow as they send energy into Princess Selene.

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “You can do this Sugu!” Kazuto’s golden crescent moon sigil appears and glows causing more energy to be sent into Princess Selene.

 

Princess Selene thinks in her mind, “Big brother…Asuna…Shion…”

 

Tuxedo Mask, who has gently put Rini on the ground, says, “Please save her.” Tuxedo Mask then glows and sends energy into Princess Selene causing her to glow with an even brighter rainbow glow.

 

Sailor Venus says, “Let’s help her!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a nod, “She needs our power!” Immediately, the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts manage to get Princess Selene’s side and put their hands on her back.

 

Valkyrie Mercury Power!

 

Valkyrie Venus Power!

 

Mars Eternal Power!

 

Jupiter Eternal Power!

 

Saturn Eternal Power!

 

Uranus Eternal Power!

 

Neptune Eternal Power!

 

Pluto Eternal Power!

 

The Sailor Scouts power rushes into Princess Selene and she roars out, with a voice of pure power and determined, “Cosmos Celestial Moon Power! Unite!” Just then Princess Selene and the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts erupt in a massive column of rainbow energy causing Shadow Sailor Moon’s dark energy attack to be completely dispelled while forcing everyone watching to cover their eyes in which the energy takes the form of the Crimson Dragon that rams straight into Shadow Sailor Moon. She gives an inhuman roar as she is slammed by the rainbow colored Crimson Dragon causing her armor and mask to shatter revealing the true Serena within as her eyes go from yellow back to her typical blue, her hair returns to normal, and only her golden crescent moon sigil remains on her forehead. Tears come from Serena’s eyes before she closes them and she starts to fall down to the ground, but she is caught in the arms of Tuxedo Mask himself while the corrupted armor and mask take the form of a monstrous Venom style symboite before it vaporizes into nothingness. When the light fades away, everyone looks to see Princess Selene and the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts still standing and our purified Moon Princess wrapped up in the cape of Tuxedo Mask with her purified Valkyrie transformation broach in his hands.

 

Sailor Venus says, excitedly, “We did it! She’s free!”

 

Matt shouts out, “It is about time!”

 

Tuxedo Mask, having Serena in his arms bridal style, tells Princess Selene, “Thank you.”

 

Princess Selene says, “No, it wasn’t just me. It was thanks to everyone. Big brother…Asuna…Shion…and all of the people that love Serenity so much. We all did it. Thank you, everyone…” Princess Selene drops the Silver Crystal and she faints towards the ground with a smile on her lips.

 

Kazuto says, shocked, “Sugu!” However, Naruto manages to catch before she hits the ground.

 

Sailor Saturn asks, concerned, “Is she…?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, her visor and computer, “No, she is okay. She is just very exhausted, but she is alive and in no danger of dying.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a smile, “They are truly sisters.”

 

Sailor Neptune says, with a smile, “Yes, they are.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a warm smile, “Well done, my princess. You have made us and your mother, Queen Serenity, so proud.”

 

(Sailor Moon song ‘Carry On’ ends)

 

Maz Kanata, watching over the events that just transpired, thinks in her mind, “While this battle may be over, your friend has another ‘battle’ just waiting to be fought.” Maz Kanata then looks at the recently purified Serena and there are quite a few among our heroes and heroines that can’t help to wonder about that same thing too.

 

August 3, 2025, Scouts’ and Digidestined’s home universe, Unknown location

 

Right now, we are in a mysterious location where we find Nagato in the center of a training area where there is a lot of massive damage to robots as Konan comes over to him.

 

Konan asks, “Nagato?”

 

Nagato asks Konan, “Yes, Konan?”

 

Konan says, “You have been practicing for your new body for days.”

 

Nagato says, “I can feel Uzumaki’s strength even from in here, Konan.”

 

Konan asks Nagato, “Do you really have to do this?”

 

Nagato says, with a nod, “Yes. We will see what the true path is.”

 

As Nagato walks away, Konan thinks in her mind, “Nagato…”

&n bsp;

August 3, 2025, Scouts’ and Digidestined’s home universe, Unknown location

 

At another location, Team Taka is also assembled together with Suigetsu looking quite ‘anxious’.

 

Suigetsu shouts out, annoyed, “We’ve been cooped up with no end! What’s Sasuke thinking?!”

 

Karin yells out, irritated, “Shut up, Suigetsu! We move when Sasuke tells us to move!”

 

Jugo says, “Sasuke is preparing himself mentally and physical for what’s to come.”

 

Suigetsu asks, “Prepared for what?”

 

Sasuke tells Suigetsu, with a stern glare, “You know what Suigetsu. Unlike those other fools, I won’t underestimate the Dobe.”

 

Suigetsu says, “Well, his new friends don’t seem like light weights either.”

 

Sasuke says, “That’s why you will play by my rules. If you get yourself destroyed by them…”

 

Suigetsu says, annoyed, “Fine!”

 

Sasuke thinks in his mind, “Okay, Dobe, let’s see which of us is the true heir of the Six Path Sage.”

 

August 3, 2025 (Scouts’ and Digidestined’s home universe), Star Wars universe, Takodana

 

Returning to the Star Wars universe, we see the USS Enterprise leaving the orbit of Takodana and preparing to return to our heroes’ and heroines’ home universe where we find Darien looking over an unconscious Serena and Rini in the sickbay with Ami and Sakura looking over her, the brig where the Sailor Animamates, including Heavy Metal Papillion, are being guarded by Amara, Michelle, Hotaru, Minato, Kushina, and Naruko, with Shion awaiting in the shadows, engineering where Washu is keeping an eye the engines and systems of the Enterprise along with the four Eternity Diamonds, the Lancelot lance, a strange black chain with a crystal and metal mace head, and the Kamen Rider style armor, and on the bridge, Kazuto and Trista are the helm, Izzy at the science station, Suguha in the captain’s chair, Asuna, Keiko, Rika, Davis, Kari, and Tai with Tentomon, Veemon, Gatomon, and Agumon all over the bridge.

 

Tai says, “Glad that’s over.”

 

Gatomon says, “For now.”

 

Veemon asks Gatomon, “What do you mean?”

 

Gatomon says, “We have only four of the Eternity Diamonds and the Eternity Armor which is supposed to help control those extreme powerful jewels.”

 

Kazuto says, “Gatomon is right. There are still other Eternity Diamonds still out there and there will be those that will gunning for the ones that we have along with the armor.”

 

Asuna asks Kazuto, “Do you think…Do you think that’s what the commander…Kayaba wanted?”

 

Kazuto says, with a plain tone, “To be honest, I don’t know and I don’t care right now. All I’m glad is that I have both sisters safe and sound.”

 

The others nod their heads in agreement and Suguha says, weakly, “Sorry to worry you.”

 

Rika says, “No kidding you worried us.”

 

Keiko asks Suguha, “Are you going to be okay?”

 

Suguha responds, with a weak nod and smile, “Even with my power, the Silver Crystal can take a toll on someone and it is because of my power that I’m still…intact.”

 

Trista says, with a smile, “A lesson learned, my princess.”

 

Suguha gives an annoyed look at Trista and Kari says, trying to change the subject, “Anyway, I’m amazed that we will be arriving back on the same day that we left.”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “That’s Washu for you, Kari.”

 

Tai says, “Anyway, let’s get home.” There are plenty of nods of agreement and soon after, the USS Enterprise glows as it vanishes and makes the ‘jump’ back to the home universe of our heroes and heroines.

 

August 3, 2025 (Scouts’ and Digidestined’s home universe), Power Rangers universe

 

Within the Power Rangers’ universe, Lord Zedd and Rita Repulser are looking over images of the battle that happened on the Earth of their universe.

 

Lord Zedd says, “Incredible.”

 

The rest of their group, including Goldar and Rito, look on and Goldar says, “Well, good riddance to bad rubbish.”

 

Rito says, “Yeah, he was a real pain in the neck.”

 

Lord Zedd says, “Forget about Kaboom! Let’s talk about the Eternity Diamond!”

 

Rito asks, “Eternity Diamond?”

 

Rita says, “You numbskull! It is the one of the most powerful forces in all of existence! The Gold Ranger power and the Zeo Crystal combined would be table scraps combined to just one of those wonderful jewels!”


Goldar asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Lord Zedd responds, annoyed, “Of course, you gold platted baboon! With just one of those wonderful diamonds, we could conquer the whole universe and the Power Rangers all over the universe with both hands tied behind our backs,  you idiot!”

 

Rita tells Lord Zedd, “Easy, Zeddy. But the question is: How are we going to find those goody-goody from the other universe that took the diamond?”

 

Lord Zedd says, with a sinister sly smile, “Don’t worry, my wicked cupcake. I have a few tricks up my sleeve.”

 

Rita says, with a wicked grin, “Good. We had better move fast. You know that those tin cans won’t be far behind.”

 

Lord Zedd responds, with an evil sly tone, “I know, my love. But don’t worry, they, the Rangers, and those strangers from another universe won’t stand a chance.” Lord Zedd gives an evil laugh as he, his wife, and his group make their plans to cross over universe to get their hands on the Eternity Diamonds.

 

August 3, 2025 (Scouts’ and Digidestined’s home universe), Kingdom Hearts universe, Castle Oblivion

 

Within the Kingdom Hearts’ universe, we are at a place known as Castle Oblivion and deep inside of Castle Oblivion, there is an area known as the Chamber of Awakening where we find a young boy sitting on a throne and he looks like he is in a deep slumber in which behind him, there seems to be a section of wall that’s glowing through the glow begin ominous or not is left to be seen…

 

End Chapter 30

 

And that’s the end of the second chapter. This is also the end of the second of the fifteen chapter ‘arcs’ of this story. Remember, I did mention that this story is going to be quite huge after all. Now, our Moon Princess has been freed from the darkness and our heroes and heroines are going home, but their universe hopping journey has made its ‘mark’. And don’t think that this is the last that you will see of the Eternity Diamonds, there will be those after all and they only collected SOME of the Eternity Diamonds, not all of them. However, you are going to have to read what happens in the next ‘arc’ of this story. Merry Christmas, everyone! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!