Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Into a New Universe…Again?! ( Chapter 32 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Here comes the next chapter and from what you saw in the last chapter, I’m sure that you realize that our heroes and heroines have a new enemy to fight. In this arc, I’m trying to have our heroes and heroines will focus on, not take on enemies at random, while still maintaining the ‘main focus’ of the story. However, the main ‘elements’ of this story series will remain in place and you are going to have to read and see what I mean, everyone. Now, once again, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts as they are massive legions of butterflies that are colored with every color in the rainbow flying through the skies of the real, Digital, and the virtual world of SAO and ALO and then it switches to Kirito, in his SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Eternal/Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial back to back overlooking all of those worlds.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is flying through the skies of Alfheim before she transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Star with Rainbow Dragon behind her while Akari goes through her SAO form into her ALO form before transforming into Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Sun with Magnadramon surrounding her. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into Eternal and then her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form in which she aims at some kind of unknown enemy. Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, and Sailor Orion look at Junpier and Miyako as the Moon and Sun Kingdom hover over SAO and ALO.

 

Serena is flanked behind by her Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ counterparts, Serene, Serenity, and Tsuki and the shadows of the Four Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, hovering all around them. Kirito is facing his Synchro and XYZ counterparts, Kuro and Kata, before all three of them turn to face a mysterious figure in the distance. Naruto is facing his counterpart, Menma, and Menma gives him a wicked smirk as the two of them prepare for battle.

 

Heathcliff is hanging over the Queen’s Gate and out of the Queen’s Gate, there are multiple worlds that our heroes and heroines go through until they, in their ALO forms, are in Alfheim and staring down Sumeragi, Seven, and Shamrock as all of the area of ALO known as Svart Alfheim looms over them before switching the Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, and beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity, with her hands together, is haunted by the shadow of her ‘corrupted self’, Shadow Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is ‘haunted’ by Dark Suguha and Yuuko, who is holding a Duel Monsters’ card that gives off a sinister aura in which they are comforted by their friends/family/loved ones as they look towards the future, but Davis’ and Kari’s shadows transform into the shapes of an unknown male and unknown female.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial, Sailor Venus, and one other with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 32: Into a New Universe…Again?!

 

August 15, 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim

 

Inside of the virtual world of ALO, we are at Ryne, the main hub of Svart Alfheim, for the players anyway, where we find Kirito, Usagi, Asuna, Leafa, Yui, and Strea assembled together.

 

Kirito says, “Man! That was a great quest!”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “I’ll say!”

 

Yui says, “You, daddy, mommy, Leafa-chan, and Strea were great, Auntie Usagi!”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “Thanks, Yui!”

 

Leafa says, with a smile, “I hope that the others are going to be fine!”

 

Asuna says, with a grin, “I’m sure that they are, Leafa-chan.”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “It was nice to go on some simple and fun quests for a bit.”

 

Leafa says, nodding her head, “I agree big brother.”

 

Strea says, excitedly, “That was really fun! I really hope that we can do it again!”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “I hope so too Strea-chan.”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “Anyway, we have got to go. School is going to be starting soon.”

 

Usagi says, with a sigh, “Did you have to mention that Kirito? You really took the enjoyment out of that.”

 

Leafa says, with a smile, “Come on, sis. You know that summer can’t last forever.”

 

Kirito says, “Not to mention that the bad guys won’t stop just because summer vacation is over.”

 

Usagi says, with a sigh, “Point taken.” Plenty of the others smile in amusement and they plan to message the other as they prepare to return to the real world.

 

Yui sighs and she thinks in her mind, “I wonder how it is for daddy and the others in the real world.”

 

August 15, 2025, Moon Kingdom

 

Within the rebuilt Moon Kingdom, Sailor Pluto is walking around and exploring the Moon Kingdom when Sailor Nebula walks into the room.

 

Sailor Nebula says, “You aren’t going to find her.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “I know, Nebula.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “Whoever took her made sure that there weren’t signs of a struggle.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “But Queen Serenity has no physical form…”

 

Sailor Nebula says, with a nod, “That’s a good question. However, with all of the technology from other universes coming into play…”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “I know that this might sound cliché.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, with a smile, “I’ve already got technology to detect the energy from Proton Packs…” Just then Sailor Nebula and Sailor Pluto ‘sense’ something and look towards Earth.

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Nebula…”

 

Sailor Nebula responds, “I know, Pluto. We need to return to Earth. Somebody has made a move in Tokyo.” Sailor Nebula and Sailor Pluto create a gateway to return to Earth not knowing that something or someone was watching them.

 

August 15, 2025, Tokyo, Kirigaya residence

 

At the home of Kazuto and Suguha, said Sailor Senshi of Reality is looking up at the sky as strange ‘clouds’ start to form all over Tokyo and Kazuto is walking up to her with a concerned look on his face.

 

Kazuto asks, “Sugu?”

 

Suguha responds, with a nod, “Yeah. Something is happening. Something bad.”

 

Kazuto asks, “If you are reacting then it must be major, right?”

 

Suguha replies, nodding her head, “Big time, big brother. There is a major disruption in time and space.”

 

Kazuto tells Suguha, “Some of the others probably would know this, but I’m going to contact them.”

 

Suguha says, taking out a communicator, “Same here, Kazuto.” Kazuto goes into the house while Suguha uses her communicator to contact the other Sailor Scouts, but what neither of them notice is a ‘shadow’ entering Kazuto’s room. When the ‘shadow’ gets into Kazuto’s room, the ‘shadow’ goes to his computer and Amusphere rig in which he starts to work on it, but then an orb device comes out and a holographic image of Yui, in her human form, appears.

 

Yui yells out, “Stop! What are you doing?!”

 

The ‘shadow’ responds, “What do you think little girl?”

 

Yui gasps and she yells out, “Daddy! Auntie Leafa! Help!” Soon enough, the stomping of feet ends with Kazuto bursting into his room to find Yui’s holographic form vanishing with the orb dropping to the ground with the ‘shadow’ taking out a smart phone device that he linked to Kazuto’s computers and Amusphere rig.

 

Kazuto shouts out, strongly, “What did you do?”

 

The ‘shadow’ replies, “Taken your precious ‘daughters’ as a matter of fact. You don’t know how important they truly are. Advanced computer programs that evolved into artificial life-forms like the Digimon? The potential…”

 

Kazuto shouts out, “Let them go!” Kazuto charges at the ‘shadow’, but the ‘shadow’ easily backhands him to the ground while Suguha rushes in.

 

Suguha yells out, shocked, “Big brother!”

 

The ‘shadow’ responds, “Time to go.” The ‘shadow’ then takes off like a ninja from the Elemental Countries into the distance.

 

Suguha goes over to Kazuto and he says, with a grunt, “Don’t…worry about me. He kidnapped Yui and Strea!”

 

Suguha gasps and she says, with a nod, “Don’t worry, big brother! I’ll get back!” Suguha then transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Celestial and starts falling off after them.

 

Kazuto says, “I’m not sure if this is a good idea, but then again, no one hurts Yui-chan and Strea-chan…” Kazuto then heads over to his desk to take out a smart phone and he prepares to call Asuna’s phone number on the phone.

 

August 15, 2025, Tokyo

 

In the city of Tokyo, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, joined by her Digimon partners, ShineGreymon and Dianamon, are pursuing the ‘shadow’ that kidnapped Yui and Strea from the Kirigaya household with Sailor Celestial talking to Serena via her Sailor Scout communicator.

 

Serena yells out, shocked, “Yui and Strea have been kidnapped!”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, with a nod, “Big time! I’ve got the kidnapper in site! Lock onto my signal and get here on the triple!”

 

Serena responds, with a serious tone, “On the way!” The communicator is deactivated as Sailor Celestial ends her ‘call’ to her ‘royal sibling’ and continues the pursuit of the ‘shadow’ with her Digimon partners.

 

ShineGreymon asks, “Why would anyone kidnap them?”

 

Dianamon responds, “They were once just AI computer programs. Advanced, but just computer program for Sword Art Online. However, with what happened to those two, both Yui and Strea have evolved into ‘cyber life forms’ much like us Digimon, ShineGreymon.”

 

ShineGreymon asks, “So, someone may want to duplicate that?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “That’s insane! What happened with Yui and Strea was due to a certain amount of situations including Yui and Strea suffering errors due to them being unable to fulfill their programming in helping the players trapped in SAO with their ‘emotional problems’ thanks to that ass! There can’t be possibly someone thinking of trying to replicate that!”

 

Dianamon says, “Humans, like Digimon and other intelligent and feeling living beings, have plenty of their ‘nutjobs’ as you know well partner.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with an annoyed sarcastic tone, “Don’t remind me Dianamon.”

 

ShineGreymon asks, “What do you think will happen once their ‘mom’ finds out?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, nervously, “He better hope that I catch him first.”

 

Dianamon responds, with a nod, “There is nothing worse than a mother’s wrath.”

 

Just then Sailor Celestial says, sensing something, “Oh, boy. Speaking of whom…” Sailor Celestial stops flying as well as halting her two Digimon partners right in their tracks in which the ‘shadow’ turns to see and gets confused why they stopped. When he turns around, he stops and gasps as we look to see one enraged Valkyrie Sailor Star having her fist rammed onto the ‘shadow’s’ waist.

 

Sailor Star, her eyes like they were in SAO when she was enraged, says, in a deadly and dangerous tone like any enraged mother, “Give me back my Yui-chan…RIGHT NOW!!!” Sailor Star unleashes a powerful aura that flings the ‘shadow’ to the ground as Sailor Orion and all of the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, including Neo Moon and Nebula, along with Tuxedo Mask on nearby rooftops appear in the skies.

 

Sailor Moon, in Valkyrie form herself, says, with a stern tone, “Give it up, mega sleaze. Yui-chan’s mom is here and if you don’t give her back, I won’t be responsible for how badly she mashes you.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a smirk, “That might be enjoyable.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, with a grin, “Yeah.”

 

The ‘shadow’ responds, “Allow me to take a rain check.” The ‘shadow’ then goes into a shadow on the roof, shocking the others, but Sailor Orion shoots something that manages to hit him before he goes completely into the shadows.

 

Sailor Star says, “No!”

 

Sailor Orion says, “I marked him with one of Mercury’s tracers.”

 

Everyone, minus Sailor Mercury, also in Valkyrie form, look at Sailor Orion and Sailor Mercury says, looking a palmtop computer on her left armored backhand, “Good work, Orion. I have him.”

 

Sailor Star asks, seriously, “Where is he?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Odiaba.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a smirk, “Something tells me that he won’t get far.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a nod, “Get ready to teleport everyone!” All of our Sailor Scouts, the two Digimon, and Tuxedo Mask gather together on one roof with Sailor Star having a determined look to get her ‘digital daughter’ back.

 

August 15, 2025, Tokyo, Odiaba District

 

Within Odiaba Park, the ‘shadow’ comes out of a shadow of a tree and takes out the smart phone that he downloaded Yui’s and Strea’s ‘programs’ into.

 

The ‘shadow’ says, “That was close. But now, I have them…”

 

Just then he feels a tap on his left shoulder and he hears a male voice say, “Excuse me.” The ‘shadow’ turns only bashed in the face by Davis, in his ‘Light Hawk form’, and knocked to the ground causing the ‘shadow’ to drop the smart phone into Valkyrie Sailor Sun’s hands. The rest of the Digidestined and all of their Digimon partners come up behind them.

 

Veemon says, excitedly, “Nice one, Davis!”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “No big, buddy!”

 

Tai says, “Good thing Kazuto contacted us.”

 

Joe asks Izzy, “How did you know that he would come to the park?”

 

Matt says, with a smile, “They always come to the park, Joe.”

 

Yolei says, with a sigh, “No kidding, Matt.” Soon after, the group that originally confronted the ‘shadow’ appear and Sailor Star races to Sailor Sun.

 

Sailor Star asks, “Do you have Yui-chan and Strea-chan?”

 

Sailor Sun says, handing Sailor Star the smart phone, “Here they go.”

 

Sailor Star says, taking the cell phone, “Thank goodness.”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “Good work.”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “As I told my Digimon bro: No big.”

 

Tai says, “Better make sure that they are in there.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Mercury.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, nodding her head in understand, “Got it.” Sailor Mercury then taps into the smart phone and she says, as she using her new computer combined with her visor, “They are in there, but they are trapped in layers of coding to prevent both of them from hacking the phone and others to hack in, but thanks to my new Valkyrie powers, my computer has upgraded and I can get them out without doing them any harm.”

 

Sailor Star says, with a nod, “Thank you, Mercury-chan.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, slamming her fists, “Now, let’s take care of the guy that kidnapped them.” When everyone looks at the ‘shadow’, he has struggled to his feet.

 

The ‘shadow’ responds, with a wicked sly tone, “You might have gotten them back from me, but can you keep those two away from…them?!” The ‘shadow’ then points over in a direction and our heroes and heroines look in that direction to a horrible sight, especially for the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask, as they look to see every single youma, heart-snatcher, phage, and in fact, every single monster that the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts have faced since Sailor Moon first became a Sailor Scout march up as a massive army in front of them.

 

Sailor Venus says, “Oh, crap! I don’t believe it!”

 

Sailor Mars says, “As Naruto would say: Believe it!”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, stunned, “Every single minions of our enemies that we have faced since Sailor Moon first became a Sailor Scout has been revived!”

 

The ‘shadow’ retorts, “Let’s see if you can repeat history and beat them again, but all at once!” The ‘shadow’ then escapes through the shadow of a tree leaving our heroes and heroines alone against the army of monsters against them.

 

One of the youma scream out, “It doesn’t matter if there are more of them! This is our chance at revenge! Kill them all!” The various monsters roar out with power as they charge right at our heroes and heroines.

 

Sailor Celestial says, seriously, “Move people! Valkyries up front! Eternal Scouts form a second line!”

 

Sailor Sun tells Gatomon, “You and the others help protect my brother and the others!”

 

Gatomon says, with a nod, “Right, Kari!”

 

Sailor Celestial tells ShineGreymon and Dianamon, “You help the other Digimon protect the Digidestined!”

 

Dianamon says, “Understood, partner.”

 

ShineGreymon says, with a nod, “You got it, boss!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “You heard Celestial! Move, Scouts!” Immediately, Sailor Star, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Venus, Sailor Sun, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Celestial leap to the front with Davis providing an assist and Sailor Moon tells Tuxedo Mask, “Tuxedo Mask, help the second line! Please hurry!” Tuxedo Mask nods his head and joins the Eternal level Sailor Scouts at the second line of defense while Digimon that aren’t already Digivolved prepare to digivolve to help out as the army of monsters bares down on our heroes and heroines.

 

August 15, 2025, Tokyo

 

Elsewhere within Tokyo, Kazuto is driving on a motorized bike as he is looking on a smart phone device that’s showing him a map location.

 

Kazuto says, “It looks like they are in Odiaba. I had better take the train. I’m glad that Ami agreed to allow me to put the frequency of the tracking device in her communicator into my smart phone so I could track her. I only hope her, Asuna, Yui, and Strea are okay.” As Kazuto races off, he doesn’t know that he is being watched from the tops of buildings.

 

August 15, 2025, Tokyo, Odiaba District

 

Back in Odiaba Park, our heroes and heroines are in major trouble as the army of past enemies that the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts fought since the time that Sailor Moon first gained her powers as Sailor Scout crashes into them with the Valkyrie Sailor Scouts of the group taking the brunt of the attacks with Eternal Sailor Scouts of our group handling the good amount of monsters that pass by our Valkyrie Sailor Scouts with the Digimon, all of them digivolved, are fighting the leftovers, of which there are plenty, to protect their human partners with Sora, Mimi, and Yolei having strange spheres at the ready.

 

With the Valkyrie Sailor Scouts, who are being helped by Davis and his powers, are taking the brunt of the attack and barely holding on in which Sailor Celestial says, after cutting one youma in two and dodging an attack from a phage, “There are so many of them!”

 

Sailor Mercury beats another opponent, a heart-snatcher, with her lance and freezes another youma into an icicle in which she shouts out, “I never thought that this could be possible!”

 

Sailor Venus dodges attacks from three opponents at once and she yells out, “Well, it is right here in front of us!”

 

The ‘second line’, consisting of Tuxedo Mask and the Eternal Sailor Scouts, have it just as bad in which Tuxedo Mask says, “We’re barely holding on!” Tuxedo Mask unleashes a shadow of roses that impales a group of monsters and beats two more with his cane, in which due to his enhanced strength, Tuxedo Mask easily knocks them unconscious and out of the fight.

 

Paildramon says, after blasting two more youma into nothingness, “There is just so many of them!”

 

WarGreymon says, “This is all of the enemies that those girls faced!”

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, after defeating another monster, “This isn’t good! We can beat them one on one, but we are fighting a legion!”

 

Sailor Venus says, “We need to power up!”

 

But then a sinister female voice shouts out, “I don’t think so!” Immediately, as if some kind of signal, the surviving monsters stop fighting and leap away from our heroes and heroines and they are stunned.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “Wait! What just happened?”

 

Sailor Neptune says, “They pulled back.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a serious tone, “But I don’t think for a good reason for us, Neptune.” Just then the whole city starts to shake as the sky gets covered in a rainbow hue as images of place that don’t belong in the city start to appear with other areas of the city starting to seem ‘pixelated’ as if they were part of a ‘cyber-space’ or ‘digital world’.

 

Mimi asks, shocked, “What’s going on?”

 

Tai says, seriously, “I don’t know and I don’t like it, Mimi!”

 

The sinister female voice says, “You shouldn’t!” Everyone then looks to see a dark female figure appear and the monsters move to the sides.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “And who are you?”

 

The sinister female voice responds, “Just like that? What a rotten little brat! I see that your parents didn’t teach you manner! So, I’m not giving my name!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Then get to the point. You must want something.”

 

The sinister female voice replies, “Look at the big brain on the big bad magical girl! That’s right! I’m here for her!”

 

When the sinister female figure points to Sailor Celestial, she says, with a sarcastic annoyed tone, “Not another bitch that wants Etherion!”

 

The sinister female voice retorts, “You shouldn’t be surprised! You hold the power of creation and reality itself within you! Let’s say my associates and I have a great interest in you!”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, curiously, “Associates?”

 

The sinister female voice responds, snapping her fingers, “Not important! And if you don’t surrender, little girl, they will pay the price!” Just then a magically bound Kazuto, Rika, Keiko, Kotone, Jun, and Ryoutarou appear causing the others to gasp in shock.

 

Sailor Star says, shocked, “Kirito-kun! Liz!”

 

Sailor Moon yells out, stunned, “No!”

 

Matt yells out, angrily, “Let Jun and the others go now!”

 

The sinister female voice shouts out, “You don’t have right to demand anything from me, human! Now, reality guardian, come with me or your precious family and friends pay the price!”

 

Kazuto says, with a grunt, “Don’t do it, Sugu.”

 

Sailor Celestial growls, but then a familiar male voice yells out, “I don’t think so, you bag!” Just then a rain smoke bombs hits the ground all around the sinister female figure and the monsters in which a group of familiar figures picks up the female figure’s prisoners and brings them over to our heroes and heroines to reveal Naruto, Sailor Galaxy, Sakura, Minato, and Kushina.

 

Sailor Venus says, excitedly, “Hey, Naruto!”

 

Naruto says, “You had a party and forgot about us? That’s rude, believe it!”

 

Sailor Neptune says, with a smile, “We didn’t have time to give out the invitations.”

 

The sinister female voice roars out angrily and when everyone looks at her, she roars out, angrily, “How dare you defy me?! Let’s how you like this!” She snaps her fingers and hundreds upon hundreds of more youmas, heart-snatchers, phages, and other monsters including the ones that our heroes and heroines just defeated and duplicates of others appears and surrounds them all.

 

Sailor Galaxy says, shocked, “So many…”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, stunned, “Too many!”

 

Yolei says, horrified, “We’re surrounded!”

 

The sinister female voice says, “Destroy them all expect for the reality guardian! Bring her to me alive so we can suck her dry!” The even more massive army of monsters bares down on our heroes and heroines in which it looked like they were about to be overwhelmed by pure numbers, but the whole ground starts to shake again.

 

Sailor Moon says, stunned, “Not again!”


Sailor Neo Moon asks, “What’s happening this time?!” Just then our heroes and heroines are bathed in light and they yelp as they vanish into the light much to the surprise of the monster army and the female figure.

 

The sinister female figure shouts out, “No! What?! How did this happen?! Wait! I don’t know how she can do anything sealed, but it has to be her! Historie! Historie! You can’t keep me from my destiny!” As the sinister female figure vanishes, the whole of the city of Tokyo continues to change in which more of the city gets ‘pixelated’ while others seem to ‘merge’ with various ‘other worlds’.

 

August 15, 2025, Hayabusa Village

 

Within Hayabusa Village, the same changes are happening there and Ryu and his father, Joe Hayabusa, are watching this unfold through Joe can’t see with a blindfold around his eyes.

 

Ryu says, “It seems like another player has made a move.”

 

Joe says, with a nod, “Indeed, my son. We can only hope that this can be resolved.”

 

August 15, 2025 (Earth time), Unknown world

 

Within a massive futuristic city in an unknown world, we look to see a young woman coming out and looking at the night’s sky.

 

This young woman looks to be around 18 years of age with long flowing light Congo-pink hair with similar Congo-pink eyes, there is a black hairband with a ‘C’ on it, a black choker with a pink heart around her neck, she is wearing a tan wool sweater that shows a very good female figure with matching arm warmers, red plaid skirt, a black belt across her waist with a pouch that has a white ‘C’ on it, black-brown knee socks with light pink heart cut frills at the ends of the socks, and she has boots that’s the same color as sweater and arm warmers. With her clothing and looks, she is a very lovely young woman.

 

This young woman then sees what looks like a shooting star land in the distance and she asks, “What is that?” She then sees what looks like a multitude of ‘shining lights’ that appear where the ‘shooting star’ landed and she asks, amazed, “Oh, my!” She then races off to the location where she saw the ‘star’ land and the ‘shining lights’.

 

(Later in that same world)

 

Right now, Naruto, Suguha, Kazuto, Davis, Kari, and Serena wake up to find themselves on a stained glass platform with the mural that they were standing on displaying images of a four strangely clothed females fighting, four strange symbols mixed with the symbols of the Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed, and Dream Eaters, and images of Sora (M), Kairi, Riku, King Mickey, and three others with Castle Oblivion with Aincrad in the center of it.

 

Davis asks, “What hit us?”

 

Naruto says, “You got me, believe it.”

 

Kari asks, confused, “Where are we?”

 

A mature and lovely female voice says, “I believe that this is what is called ‘Dive into the Heart’ young warrior. It is the place where Keyblade warriors go to gain their strength as a wielder o the Keyblade.”

 

Everyone is surprised and Serena asks, “Who are you?”

 

The female voice responds, “Do not fear, young guardian. I am Historie. I am a tome.”

 

Naruto asks, nervously, “T-Tomb?”

 

Kazuto tells Naruto, “No, Naruto. Tome. It means a special kind of book.”

 

Naruto responds, with a sigh of relief, “Okay.” Naruto then asks, in shock, “What? A book? We’re talking to a book?”

 

The female voice responds, “Yes, young warrior. However, I am no ordinary book. I am a special being created to record the history of my world, Gamindustri. It is the world that you are in now.”

 

Davis asks, “So, we’re in another world?”

 

The female voice replies, “That’s correct. Normally, I wouldn’t be able to do anything because I have been sealed. However, thanks to disruption in space-time created when this evil took control of a test that beings from where you know as the Fusion Dimension were conducting, my seal temporary weakened enough combined with the weakening of space-time barriers to allow me to bring you to my world and temporary safety!”

 

Serena asks, “Wait! Test?”

 

The female voice responds, “Yes, your majesty. The Fusion Dimension, despite not having any of the four Sailor Moons from the four dimensions, as well as missing their Sailor Celestial as well as your Sailor Celestial, performed a ‘test’ in their plan to combine their dimension with yours, their dimension, and the other dimensions, the Synchro and XYZ Dimensions, to work out any ‘quirks’ before they implement the final plan. However, their ‘test’ was ‘taken over’ by the evil that I mentioned and now, your world has been ‘bridged’ to others including my world and threatening all sorts of trans-dimensional havoc!”

 

Suguha says, “We’ve got to get back there!”

 

Kazuto says, “Wait, Sugu! I think that the source of our problems must be here!”

 

The female voice says, “Correct, Kazuto Kirigaya. It is the reason that I brought you here. If you defeat the evil here, our worlds might be able to go back to normal. In order to do so, I beg you…help release me…from my seal…”

 

Kari asks, “How do we do that?”

 

The female voice responds, her voice growing faint, “There is…someone that looks like…a young girl…Neptune…you must help her…help her…release me…please…help Neptune…fulfill her destiny…help her…and our worlds…warriors of the Keyblade…help us…!!”

 

As the female voice grows faint, Naruto yells out, “Hey, wait!” However, all of them are engulfed in light and Kari, Davis, Naruto, Suguha, Kazuto, and Serena wake up with Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon going over to Suguha.

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, excitedly, “Hey, boss! You are awake!”

 

Lunamon asks, “Are you okay Suguha?”

 

Suguha says, “Yeah…” Just then the group looks around to notice that they are inside of a house that has a ‘female gentle feel’ to it and everyone sees the others slowly wake up.

 

Just then a familiar female voice says, “Daddy!” Kazuto looks to get plastered by what looks like full realized human Yui and Yui says, hugging him, “Daddy!”

 

Kazuto asks, shocked, “Yui?!”

 

When Serena looks at Kazuto, she says, with a gasp, “Kazuto…your clothes…!!” Kazuto then looks at himself and he is shocked to find that he looks like his SAO avatar.

 

Davis, also looking like his SAO version of Dai, responds, “Not just him, Moon girl.” Serena looks over herself and she gasps to finds that she looks like her SAO avatar in which Kari looks like her SAO avatar with Suguha looking like her ALO avatar of Leafa, minus the ears and wings, as it seems.

 

Suguha says, “I look like Leafa…minus the ears.” When everyone looks at the others, who are also waking up, they also see that many of them look like their SAO/ALO avatars with the ALO avatar looking members of our group, like Suguha, don’t have the pointed elf ears.

 

Just then a female voice shouts out, excitedly, “Kirito!” Kazuto then gasps as he is grabbed from behind someone that looks like a fully realized Strea in her SAO avatar form.

 

Serena asks, shocked, “Strea!”

 

When Asuna, dressed exactly as she was in her SAO, dressed exactly as she was in her SAO avatar, sees Strea and Yui, she yells out, shocked, “Yui-chan?! Strea-chan?!”

 

Yui says, excitedly, “Mommy, you are awake!”

 

Jun asks, “What’s going on here?”

 

Davis says, “That’s the same question that I would like to answer, Jun.” When Jun sees Davis’ outfit, she is shocked and when Davis points to her, Jun is shocked to see herself looking like her SAO avatar including her weapon.

 

Tai, also looking like his SAO avatar, asks, “What the heck is going on here?!”

 

Yolei, also looking like her SAO avatar, asks, a bit nervously, “Please don’t tell me…?”

 

Cody, looking like his ALO avatar minus the pointed ears and seemly, the wings, responds, “No, Yolei. Look at us. We look like our ALO avatars minus the ears and wings.”

 

Ryoutarou, looking like his SAO avatar of Klein, asks Kazuto, “Dude, what’s going on?”

 

Kazuto responds, “That’s a good question.”

 

Just then a female voice says, “Oh! You are awake now!” Everyone looks over to see the young Congo-pinked hair young woman that was watching the night’s sky earlier coming over to them and she says, with a smile, “I’m glad that you are all okay! Good morning or I think I should say good afternoon!”

 

Mimi, looking much like her ALO avatar minus the ears and wings, asks, “Where are we?”

 

The young lady responds, “Why you are in my room silly! I brought you all here when I found all of you in the woods!”

 

Yolei asks, a bit nervously, “Did you bring us all the way from the woods into your room?”

 

The young lady replies, with a chipper smile, “Yep! Believe me, it was really hard work. I was so sleepy when I finished. The hardest was pulling out your friend stuck in the ground.”

 

Kari asks, curiously, “Our friend stuck in the ground?” The young lady goes over to a bed and they see a young girl on the bed.

 

This young girl seems to be in her early teens with spiky and wild shoulder length bright violet hair with pins that look like directional control pads on a game console, a blue choker around her neck with a ‘D’ insignia on it, she has a blue short-sleeved mini-hoodie jacket with blue and violet lines on the sleeves with a light violet and deep violet stripped shirt poking out of the mini-hoodie jacket, the jacket also has a big round button with an ‘N’ in the center of it, and she is wearing thigh-high white and light blue stripped socks. On the roof of the bed that she is lying in, there are blue and violet shoes with big ‘N’ emblazed on them.

 

Lita, looking like her SAO avatar, says, nervously, “Actually, she isn’t our friend.”

 

The young pink haired lady asks, “She isn’t?”

 

Kari says, shaking her head, “No. We never saw her before.”

 

The young pink haired lady responds, “Oh, I thought that I found her with you that she was. She was stuck to the ground.”

 

Joe asks, “When you mean stuck to the ground, you mean…?”

 

The young pink haired lady replies, with a smile, “Yep! She was implanted into the ground like Soul-sword!”

 

Ryoutarou says, looking at the girl, “She is quite cute.”

 

Just then the young girl on the bed screams out, “Shut up!” She then unconsciously slams her fist into Ryoutarou’s face and knocks him down.

 

Ryoutarou yells out, holding his face, “Ow!”

 

Rika, looking like her SAO avatar of Lisbeth, says, “Serve him right.”

 

Ryoutarou shouts out, in an annoyed tone, “I didn’t do anything!” The young girl, who is now wide awake and showing big anime style violet eyes, looks around in confusion.

 

She asks, “Wait! Where am I?”

 

The young lady with pink hair says, “Good morning, sleepyhead. Or should I say, good afternoon.”

 

The young girl asks, “Oh, this isn’t my room, is it? Is it yours? And why I am tucked snuggly in?”

 

The young lady replies, “Well, it happened last night. I saw a shooting star…that was you.”

 

The young violet haired girl asks, “That was a short answer. Wait! That means that I feel from the sky?”

 

The young lady says, with a smile, “Yes! You were stuck in the ground like Soul-Sword…only it was you.”

 

The young violet haired girl says, “Soul-sword? Oh, you mean Soul-*censor* (A/N: For the sake of the game universe that this world comes from, if anything is censored there, it will be censored in this story. Thank you.)? Wasn’t it that Excalibur was stuck?”

 

The young pink haired lady replies, “Oh, that’s right. I’m not sure why I keep mistaking it with Soul-*censor*.” Anyhow, I pulled you out and brought you here.”

 

The young violet haired girl says, never losing her smile, “All by yourself? That’s cool, thanks! You look a lot stronger than you!”

 

The young pink haired lady responds, pointing to our heroes and heroines, “It wasn’t easy. I had to help all of these people that were with you.”

 

The young violet haired girl says, looking at our heroes and heroines, “They were with me? It doesn’t look like they feel out of the sky.”

 

The young pink haired lady retorts, “No, they didn’t. I think that they all appeared from that light that appeared after you fell into the ground.”

 

Davis asks, “Wait! We just appeared here?”

 

The young pink haired lady replies, with a nod, “Yep! After she feels from the sky like a shooting star, there was a lot of bright light where she landed and I think that you came from that because while she was stuck on the ground, all of you were on the ground asleep.”

 

Tai says, “It must have taken a lot of work to get us all here.”

 

The young pink haired lady says, pointing to the Digimon, “I had help from them. I thought that they were monsters that kept popping up around here, but I was really shocked when they talked just like I do. They were really helpful and I also go to nursing school. Moving bodies is part of the training, so I’m fine.”

 

Rika thinks in her mind, nervously, “I don’t know how to reply to that.”

 

The young pink haired lady says, “Come to think of it, I haven’t introduced myself. My name is Compa.”

 

The young violet haired girl responds, “I’m Neptune! Thanks for saving me Compa! I hope that we can be friends!”

 

Naruto, Suguha, Kazuto, Davis, Kari, and Serena are shocked when they hear the young girl’s name and Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Okay, she is the Neptune that the Historie mentioned? She doesn’t look like much, but my senses are telling me that there is more to her than meets the eye.”

 

However, Serena is looking at Neptune curiously and she thinks, “Why do I get these weird feeling that we have met before?” Serena winches from a momentary ‘pain’ in her head, but it goes away and she shakes it off for the moment. Soon after, the rest of our heroes and heroines introduce themselves with Kazuto, Rika, Keiko, Kotone, Shion, and Ryoutarou telling Compa to go by their SAO/ALO avatar names of Kirito, Lisbeth, Silica, Philia, Sinon, and Klein. Compa had trouble with Lisbeth’s name and Compa takes Lisbeth’s advice of calling her Liz for short. Compa also had trouble with Serena’s name and she calls her by her SAO/ALO avatar name of Usagi. However, she has trouble with Neptune’s name for some reason or another and she calls Neptune ‘Nep-Nep’.

 

Davis asks, curiously, “Is it really that hard to say ‘Neptune’?”

 

Raye says, pointing to Serena, “Oh, great. Another one.”

 

Serena says, annoyed, “Ha. Ha.”

 

Compa says, “I’ve noticed that you are all bruised up. Let me take a look.”

 

Neptune says, “Yeah, I am all scrapped up, huh? It feels like I got sandbagged or something…but I’m only scratched so it must be my imagination!”

 

Amara thinks in her mind, “If she fell from the sky like Compa said and landed head first, she should be more than scratched up. And I have a feeling that plenty of the others would agree with me.” Amara looks at Michelle, Trista, and Kazuto in which they nod their heads at some kind of unsaid agreement.

 

Compa says, “Okay! Let’s take a look at you!”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “Okay! Taking my clothes off!”

 

There are plenty of looks of surprise and Davis yells out, nervously, “Hold it! Shouldn’t we boys get out of the room?!”

 

Jun says, with a nod, “No kidding squirt!”

 

Compa says, with a smile, “Oh, yes! You’re right! All boys out of the room!” Plenty of our heroes and heroines look at each other nervously as the males of the group, human and Digimon, leave the room with Kazuto dragging Ryoutarou complaining that he isn’t ‘that bad’. With the boys gone, Neptune gets ‘treated’, but Compa is tying the bandages around Neptune’s form a bit ‘tight’.

 

Neptune groans out, “Hold on! Can you make it a bit loose? It is getting tight…!!”

 

Compa responds, “You don’t want them to be loose or you’ll trip! Just be patient!” When Neptune gasps out in surprise as she loses the air from her lungs, the other females look at Ami in which she goes over to help Compa before she is a little more ‘hurtful’ than helpful.

 

When they are done and Neptune has her clothes back on, including her shoes, Ami asks Neptune, “Are you okay?”

 

Neptune says, with a nod and a sigh of relief, “Yeah, thanks.”

 

Compa says, with a smile, “Come on, it wasn’t that bad!”

 

Rika whispers to the others, “No comment.”

 

Compa asks, “So, why did Nep-Nep come from the sky and get stuck in the ground?”

 

Neptune responds, “I really don’t know…I don’t remember anything before coming here…”

 

As the males of our heroes and heroines re-enter the room, Ami says, “It sounds like you are suffering from amnesia, Neptune.”

 

Rini asks, “Are you sure that you don’t remember anything other than your name?”

 

Neptune replies, shaking her head, “Nope. I’m drawing a major blank.”

 

Compa says, “I like to help, but I don’t have anything to cure amnesia.”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “Don’t worry about it. There is no ‘cure’ for amnesia.”

 

Darien says, “Amnesia is usually caused by some kind of trauma either physical or mental.”

 

Davis says, “And slamming your head into the ground sounds like a good way to lose your memories.”

 

Tai says, “Depending on how hard you hit your head.”

 

Ami tells Compa, “The best way to cure amnesia is wait and see if the victim recovers any memories. The only thing that you can do to help is try to help them find something or someone familiar that would ‘jog’ their memories.”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “There you go, Compa! All we need to find something to turn those gears in my mind or find someone that knows me.”

 

Compa says, with a smile, “Okay, Nep-Nep.”

 

Neptune asks, “By the way, I’m really hungry. Do you have any food that I can eat?”

 

Compa asks, “Food? I really don’t have much, but how about some pudding?”

 

Neptune asks, confused, “Pudding? What’s a pudding?’

 

Yolei says, with a winch, “Ouch. She must have really hit her head.”

 

Patamon says, “No kidding.”

 

Hawkmon says, with a nod, “I agree, Yolei.”

 

Compa asks, surprised, “You don’t know what pudding is?”

 

Neptune replies, “Nope. Never heard of it. Does it taste good?”

 

Compa says, “Just a minute. Let me bring one.” Compa goes to her kitchen and gets a pudding in which she brings one on a plate for Neptune.

 

Neptune says, “So, this is yellow thing is a pudding? Oh, it jiggles when you poke at it.”

 

Compa asks, “Nep-Nep, did you lose your memory of food too?”

 

Neptune says, “I remember words like ‘cake’ and stuff, so, I guess I don’t know what it is. Well, here I go!” Neptune eats the pudding and she says, getting ‘anime sparkles’ in her eyes, “The tantalize sweetness is melts away on my tongue! This is the best!”

 

Compa asks, “Really?”

 

Neptune replies, “Really! This has to have been made by the finest chef in the world! Where can I get more?”

 

Compa says, “Well, I actually made it myself.”

 

Neptune says, “Amazing…Compa, you are a genius…”

 

Sakura asks, nervously, “Why do I feel that I’m meeting a female version of Naruto that’s not a clone?”

 

Naruto gives a dangerous smirk and Kazuto says, “One with a pudding fetish rather than a ramen fetish!”

 

Naruto yells out, annoyed, “Hey! Pudding is a great desert, but ramen is divine food!”

 

Kushina says, “That’s right, you know!”

 

Compa says, “Oh, stop teasing me, Nep-Nep. Oh, wait! Let me get more!”

 

Rika says, nervously, “Oh, boy.”

 

After eating some more of Compa’s pudding, Neptune says, excitedly, “Your homemade pudding was a blast, Compa!”

 

Compa replies, with a smile, “I’m glad that you liked it, Nep-Nep.”

 

Neptune asks, “By the way, what are all of you doing here?”

 

Our heroes and heroines, human and Digimon, look at each other and Asuna says, “Well, Neptune, we aren’t from here. We come from far away.”

 

Compa asks, curiously, “Like from across the ocean?”

 

Davis says, nervously, “Something like that…”

 

Kazuto asks, “You said that we appeared in a flash of light where Neptune landed, right?”

 

Compa says, with a smile, “That’s right! Nep-Nep was like a shooting star and after she landed, there were bright flashes of light and when I reached there, I saw Nep-Nep in the ground and all of you were all lying on the ground and it looked like you were sleeping.” Compa says, pointing to Yui, “She and Strea were the only ones awake and Yui-chan called you ‘Daddy’, Kirito.”

 

Neptune asks, looking at Kazuto, “Daddy?”

 

Yui says, with a smile, “That’s right! He’s my daddy!”

 

Kazuto and Asuna get quite nervous and Compa asks, “Aren’t you a little young to be a daddy?”

 

Asuna says, nervously, “That’s a long story, Compa.”

 

Neptune says, amazed, “Wow…”

 

Suguha says, quickly trying to change the subject, “Anyway, we would like to know where we are.”

 

Compa says, with a smile, “That’s simple! You are in Planeptune in the world of Gamindustri.”

 

Our heroes and heroines look confused and Gabumon asks, “Planeptune? Gamindustri?”

 

Mimi says, in a whisper, “Everyone, I don’t think that we are in Tokyo anymore.”

 

Jun responds, in a whisper, “What was your first clue, Mimi?”

 

Neptune says, curiously, “Planeptune…”

 

Kari asks Neptune, “Does that ring a bell, Neptune?”

 

Neptune says, shaking her head, “Nope!”

 

Compa asks our heroes and heroines, “You don’t know about Planeptune or Gamindustri?” When our heroes and heroines shake their heads, Compa says, “Wow! You must really come from the ocean…No, wait! You can’t! Since Gamindustri is in the sky…”

 

Our heroes and heroines gasp and Ryoutarou yells out, stunned, “In the sky?!”

 

Compa says, with a nod, “That’s right. The four main lands that make up Gamindustri including Planeptune are in an ocean of clouds.”

 

Our heroes and heroines look at each other and Naruto says, nervously, “Like we said before: Oh, boy.”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “You said it, Naruto.”

 

Agumon asks, “What do we do?”

 

Tai responds, “Figure out how and why we are here and find a way to get home, buddy.” Naruto, Suguha, Kazuto, Davis, Kari, and Serena look at each other, remembering their experience in the ‘Dive into the Heart’, and they nod their heads at some kind of unsaid, but not unknown, agreement.

 

Darien, Raye, Amara, and Shion see this and Shion thinks in her mind, “Something tells me that someone knows what’s going on here.”

 

Compa asks Neptune, “So, Nep-Nep, what are you going to do?”

 

Neptune replies, with a smile, “Well, I want to know what happened to me, so, I’ll go back to where I was found.”

 

Compa says, with a smile, “I can take you there, Nep-Nep.” Compa asks our heroes and heroines, “What about the rest of you?”

 

Davis says, with a shrug, “I guess that we’ll be along.”

 

Suguha says, “We might find some kind of answers.”

 

Yolei asks, curiously, “Are you serious?”

 

Matt says, with a shrug, “Not like we have anything else to do.”

 

Joe says, “Good point.”

 

Gomamon says, “Just another wacky adventure Joe.”

 

Joe says, with a sigh, “Tell us about it, Gomamon.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “If helping this girl finds the source of what’s happened back home and stop whatever evil is on it, it is the best thing that we can do for now.” Kazuto looks at Serena and Suguha and both of them nod at some kind of unsaid agreement. Asuna, Darien, and others see this and get the feeling that Shion has about our Keyblade wielders knowing what’s going on.

 

August 2025 (Earth’s time), Gamindustri, Planeptune

 

Our heroes and heroines, joined by Neptune and Compa, are looking around what looks like a massive futuristic city and plenty of them are more than amazed.

 

Ryoutarou says, amazed, “Whoa!”

 

Mimi says, awe-struck, “It’s huge!”

 

Biyomon says, “I’ll say!”

 

Mina whispers to her fellow Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, “It looks a lot like Crystal Tokyo.”

 

Lita says, in a whisper and with a nod, “Yeah, no kidding.”

 

Keiko asks, “So, this is Planeptune?”

 

Compa says, with a smile, “Yep! This is Planeptune ruled by Lady Purple Heart.”

 

Ken asks, “Lady Purple Heart? So, she is the queen?”

 

Compa responds, “Well…you can say that, but she is the CPU of our city.”

 

Gatomon asks, curiously, “CPU?”

 

Tentomon says, “Sounds like a computer part to me.”

 

Rika asks, “So, a CPU is the title of the ruler of this land?”

 

Compa replies, “Yes. A CPU is a goddess.”

 

Our heroes and heroines are shocked and Tai asks, “Wait! When you mean ‘goddess’, you really mean goddess as in a female deity with ‘divine power’…That kind of goddess?”

 

Compa says, with a giggle, “Well, of course silly!”

 

Neptune says, “CPU…Goddess…”

 

Serena asks Neptune, “Is this bringing back your memory of something Neptune?”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “Nope! Sorry! Not a thing!”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “CPU and goddess, huh? Something tells me that we are in a world that’s like a game.”

 

Neptune asks, “So, where are we going Compa? Do I need to pack something?”

 

Compa responds, “Don’t worry! We are just going to park outside of the city!”

 

Neptune replies, “That’s good! I really don’t like to…Wait! Hold on a sec!” Neptune then zips over to garbage disposal and starts rummaging through it.

 

Yolei says, “Oh, gross!”

 

Davis says, “Hey, girl! You shouldn’t be doing that!”

 

Neptune comes out and shows a perfectly good wooden sword in which she says, “Look what I found! A sword! Okay, it is a made of wood, but it is a sword!”

 

Suguha says, looking at the wooden sword, “Hey, this is a well-crafted wooden training sword. Why would someone throw this away? What a waste!”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “Not anymore!”

 

Compa asks, “But what are you going to do with it, Nep-Nep?”

 

Neptune retorts, nervously, “Um, LARPing...?”

 

Kazuto says, nervously, “I don’t know what to say to that.”

 

Serena says, nervously, “I don’t think you should say anything at all, Kazuto.”

 

Jun says, “Anyway, we should get going.” Everyone else nods their heads in agreement as Compa leads the way to the park.

 

August 2025 (Earth’s time), Gamindustri, Virtua Forest

 

Now, our group is in front of a park/forest with everyone looking around the area in which we find that Keiko has Pina, her partner Feathered Dragon from SAO/ALO, flying by her side. They had found or should I say, Pina found them when they entered the park/forest area.

 

Keiko asks, “So, this is where we were?”

 

Compa says, with a nod, “Not quite, Silica. I found you with Nep-Nep a bit back. But…”

 

Mina asks, “But what Compa?”

 

Compa says, “There are monsters in the park now.”

 

Our heroes and heroines give surprised looks and Yolei asks, surprised, “Monsters?”

 

Davis says, “I figured that was coming.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Just then everyone looks to see blue glob monsters that have cartoon canine faces, ears, and tails and Rika asks, “You mean like those?”

 

Compa says, with a nod, “Yes, but they weren’t around before.”

 

Neptune asks, “This world has monsters like any RPG, right?”

 

Amara says, “This isn’t a game, Neptune.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Maybe not, Amara, but it doesn’t mean that we have arrived in a game-like world.”

 

Compa says, “They just been popping up for the past few years now.”

 

Michelle asks, “So, the monsters in your world are recent?”

 

Compa says, with a nod, “Yes. They appeared out of seemly nowhere and multiplied a lot.”

 

Ryoutarou says, “And something tells me that like in a RPG game, they will respawn after we kill them.”

 

Compa says, with a nod, “That’s right, Klein.”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “Well, let’s go beat up monsters and get some XP while we are at it.”

 

Kari says, “You seem excited, Neptune.”

 

Neptune replies, with a smile, “I’ve got to be the heroine, right? So, I just got to go and beat up monsters.”

 

Kazuto asks, “Can you fight?”

 

Neptune says, “I’ve got my trusty sword and my skill! I’ll be a piece of cake!”

 

Compa says, “Okay, if you say so. I’ll help too! Just let me get this out…” Everyone is then amazed when Compa takes out a huge syringe needle, as large as a lance, out of seemly nowhere.

 

Davis yells out, stunned, “Whoa!”

 

Tai asks, nervously, “Where did you get that thing?”

 

Rika asks, nervously, “Is that your weapon?”

Compa says, with a smile, “Yep! And where it comes from? That’s a Compa secret.”

 

Kazuto thinks in her mind, nervously, “I don’t think that I want to know.”

 

As they look at the monsters, Keiko asks, drawing her dagger with Pina flying by her head, “They are so cute! Do we have to fight them?”

 

Compa says, “Yes! I know that they are cute, Silica, but they are bad monsters, so, we need to fight them.”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “Okay! Let’s get this battle tutorial over with!”

 

Asuna tells Kazuto, drawing out her rapier, “Kirito-kun…”

 

Kazuto says, “I know Asuna.”

 

Ryoutarou asks, “Do you think that since we look like we do in SAO that maybe…?”

 

Kazuto says, drawing his two swords, “Maybe…” Kazuto then holds his sword in that you prepare a Sword Skill from SAO/ALO and his sword started to glow.

 

Compa says, amazed, “Oh, wow!”

 

Kazuto stopped himself and he grunts, “It looks like the penalty for stopping the skill mid-way is also in effect.”

 

Rika says, having her mace out, “That’s convenient.”

 

Yui says, “Daddy, I don’t know how, but I feel like I’m tapped into this world.”

 

Asuna asks, surprised, “You are?”

 

Yui responds, with a nod, “Yes, mommy. It seems like this world has similarities to RPG games and you might be able to do things like you did in SAO and ALO, not just Sword Skills. But be careful, this isn’t a VRMMO world and that means if you get hit…”

 

Davis says, finishing for Yui, “We’ll get hurt.”

 

Yui says, with a nod, “There is another thing. All monsters in this world have something called a ‘Guard Barrier’ and that barrier reduces damage taken in battle, but it weakens with every attack, depending on the type of attack used, in which when it is broken, called a ‘Guard Break’, you will be able to cause more damage to the opponent.”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “Thanks, Yui. That’s important information.”

 

Compa says, amazed, “Wow, that’s a smart girl.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “Yui-chan is a special girl.”

 

Rika says, “Well, we have an idea on we are up against.”

 

Davis says, brandishing his swords, “Let’s not stand around! Let’s kick some butt!” Davis then charges in and hits hard with a Vorpal Strike, the strongest One-Handed Sword Skill, in which he leaps forward at the goo monster, known as Dogoo, hitting hard and taking him out with one blow. Asuna then uses her rapier and performs Linear, the quick one-strike Rapier Sword Skill, in which she performs them in quick session due to the short cool down time causing her to dispatch the monster in no time.

 

Yui says, “You did it, mommy!”

 

Compa says, “That’s amazing.”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “Oh, wow! That was just awesome! Where were those sweet skills? Can I learn them? Tell me!”

 

Kazuto says, nervously, “It is a long story, Neptune.”

 

Matt says, “Anyway, let’s get to where Compa found us and figure out what’s going on.” The group continues on through the woods in which our heroes and heroines battle the monsters in which our heroes and heroines learn that those of them dressed in their SAO/ALO avatars can use Sword Skills with those looking like their ALO avatars can perform the magic spells of ALO while Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Minato, and Kushina still have chakra and can perform jutsus with ease. Also, all of our members of our heroes and heroines that look like their SAO/ALO avatars seem to have their ‘menus’ in which they have their duel disks and dueling decks with them with all of their duel disks designed like Serena’s/Suguha’s current duel disks with Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata having Duel Monsters’ dueling decks and duel disks stored in mysterious scrolls that are on their person.

 

Rika says, “Well, at least we have our storages where we can keep our items that we can’t have on our person.”

 

Keiko says, gently petting Pina, “Yeah. I’m also glad that Pina is here.”

 

Soon enough, our group finds ourselves looking a massive hole and Compa says, “We’re here! This is where I found you, Nep-Nep!”

 

Neptune says, amazed, “Wow…There is a huge hole there…”

 

Yolei asks Neptune, “How are you still alive, Neptune?”

 

Neptune responds, with a smile, “I don’t know. I guess that I’m that tough, huh?”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Neptune must have been going at an incredible velocity to create THAT big a hole! It is a miracle that she is alive! I think that Sugu, Serena, or any of the Valkyrie Sailor Scouts could have survived such a fall…But not without a good amount of injuries at least! Well, for one thing, it shows that Neptune isn’t an ordinary girl even for this world.”

 

Amara thinks in her mind, “Who or what is Neptune?”

 

Compa asks, “Nep-Nep, does this make you remember anything?”

 

Neptune scrunches her face as she tries to think and she then asks, “Ah! I can’t remember a thing! Compa, are you sure that this is where you found me?”

 

Compa says, with a nod, “Yes. You fell from the skies like a shooting star and landed right here.”

 

Davis says, whispering to the others, “And miraculously in one piece.”

 

TK says, with a nod and whisper, “No joe, Davis.”

 

Neptune asks Compa, “Like a shooting star cutting through the night, right?”

 

Compa yells out, excitedly, “That’s right!”

 

Neptune asks, surprised, “What’s the matter Compa? Why’d you raise your voice?”

 

Compa says, “It struck that there could be a clue around here somewhere.”

 

Ken says, “That could be possible.”

 

Michelle asks Neptune, “Do you think that you have lost an ID or something?”

 

Neptune says, “I wish, but I don’t remember anything, so…Hey, wait! I do remember something that I’m missing!”

 

Serena asks, “What is it?”

 

Neptune responds, with a smile, “My memory, of course!” There is a loud groan from the others as they perform an anime sweat-drop and Neptune asks, a bit nervously, “Wasn’t that funny?”

 

Compa says, “Nep-Nep, I don’t think that this is the time to be fooling around.”

 

Hawkmon says, “It should be best that we look around for clues…”

 

Just then everyone hears a loud cracking sound and Compa asks, surprised, “What was that sound?!”

 

Neptune says, nervously, “I have a bad feeling about this…”

 

Suguha says, with a nod and nervous tone, “You and me both, Neptune.”

 

Veemon says, nervously, “Look out below.” Soon after, the ground around our heroes’ and heroines’ feet crumbles apart and all of them into an underground cavern with Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, Minato, Kushina, Lita, Amara, Trista, and Gatomon landing safely on their feet, Pina, Tentomon, Patamon, and Biyomon flying in the air while suffers a ‘rough landing’.

 

Tai says, “Ouch.”

 

Ryoutarou says, “You said it, bro.”

 

Minato asks, “Is everyone all right?”

 

Davis, holding Kari in his arms, asks, “Are you okay?”

 

Kari responds, with a nod, “I am.”

 

Naruto, Hinata, and Sakura goes over to Kazuto, Asuna, and Suguha and Naruto asks Suguha, “Are you okay?”

 

Suguha responds, with a grunt, “Barely…”

 

Asuna says, holding onto Yui, “Yui-chan!”

 

Yui says, “I’m okay, mommy.” Yui asks, looking at Kazuto, “Daddy?”

 

Kazuto says, shaking his head, “I’m fine, Yui.”

 

Jun asks Neptune, “Hey, Neptune, what about you?”

 

Neptune says, “I didn’t expect that...” Neptune yells out, “Hey, wait! Where’s Compa? Compa, where are you?! Are you okay?!”

 

Compa says, getting to her feet, “Y-Yessy…I think I’m okay.”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “Whew…It would have been a disaster if you lost your memory too.”

 

Yolei asks, “Where are we?”

 

Cody says, “It looks like an underground cavern. There must be caverns under the forest.”

 

Compa says, “This place feels weird…”

 

Neptune says, “Yeah, I’m getting bad vibes from this place…”

 

Raye says, “I’m feeling bad vibes from this place.”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “There is bad wind in this place. Be careful everyone.”

 

Neptune says, picking up something from the ground, “What’s this? Hey, everyone! Take a look at this!” When everyone looks at what Neptune is holding, she asks, “Do you know what it is?”

 

Compa says, “I don’t know…I never seen something like this before…”

 

Yolei says, “It looks like some kind of strange puzzle piece…”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “I know! It must be a medal to change into an item with a king somewhere!”

 

Rika says, “You have quite an imagination.”

 

Just then there is a loud roar and Neptune asks, “What? Where is that loud event inducing roar coming from?!”

 

Davis says, pointing to a huge monster, “I think that’s our answer!”

 

The monster then lashes out and grabs Compa in which she yells out, “Yikes! Please help me!”

 

Asuna shouts out, shocked, “Compa!”

 

Keiko says, drawing her dagger, “We’ve got to help her!”

 

Neptune says, “I’ll save you, Compa! Take this!” Neptune attacks the monster with her wooden sword, but it has no effect in which they hear a female voice say so. Neptune says, “What the? Hold on! Who just commented on my attack?!”

 

Just then Historie’s voice calls out, “I’m sorry, I didn’t want to surprise you, but I couldn’t help myself.”

 

Neptune asks, “I’ve heard that voice before. Have we met?”

 

Serena asks, “Historie?”

 

Historie’s voice responds, “That’s right, Lady Serena. I’m glad that you remember me.”

 

Neptune asks, “Oh, yeah! Miss Heavenly Voice…Hold on! You met her too? And my dream was real?”

 

Yolei says, “Um, while I’m wondering about the woman’s voice all round us, Compa doesn’t have all day.”

 

Neptune asks, “That’s right. I need to save Compa! Hey, Miss Heavenly Voice, can you lend a hand?”

 

Historie says, “No, but if you use your Hard Drive Divinity, everything will be okay.”

 

Neptune asks, confused, “Hard Drive-what? I lost my memory, so, can you take it step by step?”

 

Davis says, pointing to Compa that’s stuck in the grip of the monster, “We don’t have the time!”

 

Historie responds, “I see….That’s why the conversation was over so quickly the last time…”

 

Neptune asks, “So, if I use that Hard Drive-thingy, I can save Compa right?”

 

Historie responds, “Well, yes, but I’m not sure that you can use your Hard Drive Divinity…”

 

Neptune yells out, “Well, I’ll go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! So, please…lend me a hand. I need to save Compa!”

 

Historie replies, “I will force run Hard Drive Divinity on you. Are you ready?”

 

Neptune shouts out, “Ready and willing!”

 

Historie then says, “Neptune, may your power arise…” Just then Neptune is engulfed in a powerful glow that forces everyone to cover their eyes and when they look at Neptune, she has undergone a radical change.

 

Neptune looks to be a young adult woman now with dark violet instead of light violet hair, her now dark violet hair is long and tied in two twin tails that nearly reaches the ground, her D-pad hairclips are now black mixed with blue, her eyes are also blue with her pupils in the shape of insignia of the power button used on game systems, and she is wearing a black body suit that somewhat exposed her chest area through not an obscene manner in which it shows that she is quite voluptuous, her bodysuit's shoulder areas contain a white outlined D-pad symbol and the arm areas contain purple along the sides while the front of the bodysuit also contains purple areas near the bottom. On the breast areas you can see a single purple strip. Purple Heart's leg-wear seems as though it is the same as her human forms only it appears as black boots with purple tips instead.

 

Rika says, stunned, “Holy cow!”

 

Neptune asks, in a lovely adult female voice, “Is this…me?”

 

Historie says, “Yes, this is your true form, Neptune.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, seriously, “Neptune’s true form?”

 

Compa says, amazed, “Wow! Nep-Nep, you transformed!”

 

Tai says, nervously, “I’m surprised that Compa just regained her calm while she is still being trapped by a huge monster.”

 

Matt tells Tai, nervously, “Don’t think on it too much, buddy.”

 

Neptune, in what Historie called her Hard Drive Divinity form or HDD for short, responds, “The power…It is flowing from within…There is no way that I can lose with this! Just wait, Compa! I’ll save you!” Neptune leaps into to attack with a large black and violet sword and starts cutting apart the enemy monster, a huge bug-like monster with a stone sword.

 

Ryoutarou says, with a whistle, “Whoa, she is something else.”

 

Rika says, annoyed, “Get your mind out of the gutter, Klein.”

 

Davis says, seriously, “Hey, what are we waiting for? Let’s kick some butt!”

 

Kazuto tells Davis, “Hold on, Davis. Let’s not get in Neptune’s way. Something tells me that she can handle herself.”

 

Naruto says, “I believe that, believe it.”

 

Minato says, with a nod, “I think so too.” Neptune, in her new form, defeats the huge spider-like monster, without too much trouble, catches Compa in her arms, and helps her to the ground. Soon after, Neptune transforms back to her ‘regular self’.

 

Neptune says, “Whew. That was tiring.”

 

Historie says, “Well done, Neptune. And Compa, are you okay?”

 

Compa responds, “Yessy! I’m okay! It’s all thanks to Nep-Nep!” Compa then asks, surprised, “Nep-Nep? Whose voice is this and where is it coming from?”

 

Neptune replies, “It’s Ms. Heavenly Voice AKA Histori…What was it again?”

 

Kazuto says, “Historie, Neptune.”

 

Darien asks, “You met her before?”

 

Serena says, “Yep. Naruto, Davis, Kari, Kazuto, Suguha, and I met her.”

 

Historie replies, “That’s right. I have talked to them as I have talked to Neptune…if she could remember.”

 

Neptune says, “So, you talked to them too? That’s cool, Histy-Histy!”

 

Historie says, “Just call me Histy for short, Neptune.”

 

Compa says, “Can I call you Histy too? It is nice to meet…hear you, Histy.”

 

Suguha asks, “Historie…?”

 

Historie says, “Hold on, everyone. I believe that you should run.” Everyone is confused until they hear the monster that Neptune just defeated roar to show that it is still alive.

 

Neptune and Compa yell out in unison, “It’s alive!”

 

Raye says, seriously, “Not for long it isn’t!”

 

Tai says, taking out his digivice, “Leave it to me and Agumon!”

 

Agumon says, with a grin, “Right!”

 

Warp Digivolution

 

“Agumon Warp Digivolve to…WarGreymon!”

 

End Warp Digivolution

 

WarGreymon then faces the monster and he slashes it twice causing it to roar out in pain.

 

Compa says, amazed, “Wow, little Agumon turned into a big strong guy!”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “Cool! I’m not the only one with an awesome transformation!” WarGreymon makes quick work of the monster and it shatters apart like the monsters much like those in SAO and ALO.

 

Tai says, “Good work, buddy.”

 

WarGreymon says, “No problem.”

 

Historie says, “Incredible. You are indeed mighty warriors. Maybe you can help both of our worlds.”

 

Michelle asks, “Both of our worlds?”

 

Historie says, “Yes. Both Gamindustri and Earth are in mortal danger. However, let us talk about this somewhere we can have a private conversation.”

 

Yolei tells Compa, “Can we take this back to your house, Compa?”

 

Compa says, with a smile, “Sure!” Soon enough, our group heads out to get back to Compa’s home to talk with Historie and learn more about the situation.

 

August 2025 (Earth’s time), Gamindustri, Planeptune

 

Within Planeptune itself, our group is back at Compa’s house.

 

Serena asks, “Historie, are you still there?”

 

Historie responds, “For the moment. I’m not sure how long I can talk to you.”

 

Darien asks, “What is this danger that you are talking about?”

 

Historie says, “As you may remember, a strange aurora appeared in the skies, correct? A wicked force from our world used it to ‘bridge’ our two worlds together along with other worlds.”

 

Trista asks, “Bridge our worlds together?”

 

Historie says, “Yes. Our worlds are in terrible danger and it is why I dragged you out of that danger.”

 

Neptune asks, curiously, “Our worlds?”

 

Historie says, “Let me explain, Neptune. Your new friends are not from Gamindustri. They are from another world known as Earth.”

 

Compa asks, amazed, “Another world?”

 

Historie says, “That’s right, Compa. A great evil from our world is endangering this world and Gamindustri. If they aren’t stopped, then both of our worlds will be destroyed.”

 

Compa says, “That’s bad.”

 

Yolei says, sarcastically, “No kidding, Compa.”

 

Serena asks, “What do we need to do?”

 

Historie says, “You need to help Neptune on her journey. She will need your help and she will be able to help you.”

 

Neptune asks, taking out the strange ‘puzzle piece’ that she found, “By the way, Histy. I had found this. Do you know what this is?”

 

Historie says, “Yes, it is a Key Fragment. It is needed to release me from my seal.”

 

Compa asks, “You are sealed Histy?”

 

Historie says, “Yes, can you release me? There are Key Fragments in each land.”

 

Neptune asks, “I could, but I have to fight monsters, right? Isn’t that dangerous?”

 

Historie says, “Yes, your life will be in danger. Neptune, you need to know that this evil desires your power and the power of another of your new friends…Suguha.”

 

Plenty of the others, including Neptune and Compa, look at Suguha and Suguha thinks, with a sigh, “Another day and another jerk that wants Etherion.”

 

Historie says, “But if you lift my seal, I can help you regain your memory back and I may also hold the solution for saving our worlds.”

 

Asuna asks, “Really?”

 

Historie says, “I can’t be certain, Asuna. I know that I can retrieve Neptune’s memory, but…It is complicated. I am sealed, but I am getting new information all the time due to the bridging of our worlds. Within that information, there may be a solution to our problem. However, in my sealed state, I can’t process this information and the seal needs to be released in order to get that information.”

 

Davis says, “I say that’s good enough for me.”

 

Kari says, with a nod, “I agree, Dai-kun.”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “Same here! Leave it to good old Neptune to search far and wide for those fragments.”

 

Compa says, with a smile, “I’ll help too. I can’t leave Nep-Nep alone with her brain loss.”

 

Mimi asks, nervously, “You mean memory loss, right?”

 

Asuna asks, “Don’t you need to be in your nursing school?”

 

Compa replies, “It’s closed because of the monsters so I’m okay.”

 

Historie says, “Thank you…very…much…”

 

Sere na asks, “Historie?”

 

Historie says, “I’m…using…Fragment…to communicate&h ellip;I’m…out of time…please…look for Fragments…protect…Suguha…Neptune…”

 

After a few moments of silence, Kazuto says, “It looks like she used this Key Fragment to communicate with us outside of her seal.”

 

Neptune says, “I hope that she is all right.”

 

Ami says, with a smile, “I’m sure that she is, Neptune. I believe that if we collect more Key Fragments that we will be able to communicate with her again.”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “That’s good!”

 

Compa says, with a nod, “It is Nep-Nep! Now, we know how to get your memory back and help our new friends!”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “Sounds like a plan! Let’s do this!”

 

Darien says, “We should get ready if we are going to a journey.”

 

Kazuto asks Compa, “Compa, how many other ‘lands’ are in Gamindustri?”

 

Compa says, with a smile, “There are four lands, Kirito! These is my home, Planeptune, Lastation, Lowee, and Leanbox.”

 

Cody says, “Most likely, this is the Key Fragment for Planeptune and that means that we need the ones from the other three.”

 

Armadillomon says, “Something tells me that we are in for a long journey, Cody.”

 

Mimi says, with a smile, “Anyway, let’s go shopping!”

 

Compa says, excitedly, “Yeah!” Our group heads outside and there is a bright aurora in the sky in which everyone looks up as well as gasp as they see none other than Tokyo in the skies above them.

 

Neptune says, “Whoa! There is a city in the sky!”

 

Rika says, “Not just any city! That’s Tokyo! The city that our home on Earth!”

 

Compa says, amazed, “Wow. It is so big. And in the sky.” Soon after, the images change to several different places including the Digital World before returning to Tokyo and vanishing along with the aurora.

 

Trista says, “That confirms Historie’s account. Our worlds are indeed connected, but it isn’t only just Gamindustri and Earth that have been ‘bridged’.”

 

Gatomon says, “It looks like the Digi-World and several other worlds have been ‘linked’.”

 

Mina asks, confused, “But what’s the point?”

 

Davis says, with a plain tone, “Either they want to conquer worlds or destroy. Same old thing.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “Most likely, Davis. However, it doesn’t matter, we need to stop it.”

 

Amara says, “Right now, this Historie seems to be our best bet. Based on what Serena said, Historie said that she was some kind of tome. Most likely, she is some kind of living book with vast knowledge and right now, we don’t have any better ideas on figuring out what’s happening and how to stop it.”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “Good point.”

 

Kazuto says, “I agree. Let’s get supplies and prepare to head to the other lands in this world to find those Key Fragments.” The others nod their heads in agreement and they head off into the massive city in order to get the supplies that they need for their journey ahead.

 

August 2025 (Earth’s time), Gamindustri

 

Elsewhere in the world of Gamindustri, we look to the other lands where in the land of Lastation, a steampunk style looking city, there is a young girl of late teens with black in twin pigtails with blue ribbons and red eyes looking up at the sky.

 

Within the land of Lowee, a land that looks like a magical kingdom with snow falling all the time, there looks to be a young girl with short brown hair inside of a white puffy hat and blue eyes also looking up in the sky.

 

And in the land of Leanbox, which has a medieval theme in look through with modern/futuristic tech all over the place and filled with green forests and pastures, we look to see a gorgeous young adult woman with long flowing blond hair with multiple bangs and dark blue eyes.

 

All of them are in similar places known as Basilicoms and these three individuals have a feeling that a ‘storm’ is coming and coming real soon…

 

End Chapter 32

 

Well, this is the end of the next chapter. With the modifications to my disclaimer and such, I think that you know which world our heroes and heroines are in this time. And as you know from the last chapter and this time, our heroes and heroines have a brand new enemy to focus on unlike the previous two arcs where their enemies are coming at them from all sides. However, it doesn’t mean that the ‘main enemies’ of this arc are the only enemies that they are facing and also, don’t think that this arc is going to be ‘cut and dry’ when it comes to plot. Trust me, there are plenty of surprises to come everyone. Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!