Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Monster Mania ( Chapter 33 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
With the start of the new chapter, our heroes and heroines are now start in another world and I know that you can get the reasoning behind the title of this story. However, there is still going to be plenty of Sword Art Online, Sailor Moon, Digimon, and other ‘actions’ based on the main characters of this story, so, don’t worry about that, but there are is a lot of other stuff to ‘spice’ up this story. Anyway, once again, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts as they are massive legions of butterflies that are colored with every color in the rainbow flying through the skies of the real, Digital, and the virtual world of SAO and ALO and then it switches to Kirito, in his SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Eternal/Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial back to back overlooking all of those worlds.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is flying through the skies of Alfheim before she transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Star with Rainbow Dragon behind her while Akari goes through her SAO form into her ALO form before transforming into Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Sun with Magnadramon surrounding her. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into Eternal and then her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form in which she aims at some kind of unknown enemy. Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, and Sailor Orion look at Junpier and Miyako as the Moon and Sun Kingdom hover over SAO and ALO.

 

Serena is flanked behind by her Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ counterparts, Serene, Serenity, and Tsuki and the shadows of the Four Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, hovering all around them. Kirito is facing his Synchro and XYZ counterparts, Kuro and Kata, before all three of them turn to face a mysterious figure in the distance. Naruto is facing his counterpart, Menma, and Menma gives him a wicked smirk as the two of them prepare for battle.

 

Heathcliff is hanging over the Queen’s Gate and out of the Queen’s Gate, there are multiple worlds that our heroes and heroines go through until they, in their ALO forms, are in Alfheim and staring down Sumeragi, Seven, and Shamrock as all of the area of ALO known as Svart Alfheim looms over them before switching the Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, and beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity, with her hands together, is haunted by the shadow of her ‘corrupted self’, Shadow Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is ‘haunted’ by Dark Suguha and Yuuko, who is holding a Duel Monsters’ card that gives off a sinister aura in which they are comforted by their friends/family/loved ones as they look towards the future, but Davis’ and Kari’s shadows transform into the shapes of an unknown male and unknown female.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial, Sailor Venus, and one other with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 33: Monster Mania

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Planeptune

 

In the world of Gamindustri, within the land of Planeptune, our heroes and heroines, joined by Neptune and Compa, the new friends that they met there, have finished their shopping.

 

Kazuto says, after checking his menu screen, “Well, that’s done.”

 

Ryoutarou says, “It is a good thing that we have our inventory in this world. I doubt that we could carry all this stuff.”

 

Izzy says, “I have to say that this city is impressive.”

 

Compa says, “Planeptune is the most advanced city of all of the four lands.”

 

Neptune says, “So that’s why you have super yummy pudding.”

 

Compa says, with a smile, “Well, you can find them anywhere and…never mind…”

 

Sakura says, looking at Naruto, “Neptune reminds me of a certain someone that I know.”

 

Minato says, looking at Kushina, “I feel the same way.”

 

Kushina responds, with a smirk and glare, “And what do you mean by that, you know?”

 

Minato gives a nervous look and Hinata says, changing the subject, “It is a good thing that we have all those storage scrolls.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Believe it, Hinata. I don’t get why we aren’t different like the others.”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, “Most likely is because of their time in virtual worlds, Naruto. They have been immersed in VRMMO and Full-Dive virtual reality for over a year at least.”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “I think that it is awesome that you come from a place with those kind of things! I thought that those kind of things were in games, anime, and manga! To actually ‘dive’ into a game is real neat-o!”

 

Suguha says, with a smile, “Yeah, it is.”

 

Serena thinks in her mind, with a weak smile, “It should have been always fun…” Serena mentally shakes her head knowing that thinking like that will go down a ‘dark path’ and she doesn’t want to do that ever again.

 

Just then our heroes and heroines overhear a man tell another person, “Hey, did you hear the rumor?”

 

The other person, another male, asks, “About the newly discovered cave under the forest?”

 

The first man says, “That’s not all. I heard that the place was infested by monsters.”

 

The second man says, “Yeah, I heard that place was a breeding ground for monsters.”

 

The first man says, “You have got to be kidding! Breeding, huh? That sounds pretty awesome!”

 

The second man responds, “The Guild is looking for people to check out that place now.”

 

The first man says, “Seriously? I thought that the CPU would do something about it.”

 

Compa gives a plain look and Rini asks Compa, “Compa, is something wrong?”

 

Compa asks, “Do you all mind if we do something before we leave?”

 

Kazuto asks, “You want to check out that cavern, don’t you?”

 

Compa says, “Yes, even klutz me wants to help the goddess and Planeptune.”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “I think that it is nice that you want to help your home and its ruler.”

 

Suguha asks, “Mind if we help out?”

 

Compa asks, “Really?”

 

Neptune says, “Sure! You’ve helped us out, so, it is our turn to help you out!”

 

Mina says, with a smile, “Yep!”

 

Compa says, with a smile, “Thank you and follow me!” Soon enough, Compa leads them inside of what looks like a high-tech building.

 

Mimi asks, “So, this is the Guild?”

 

Compa says, with a nod, “Yes. You can get all sorts of jobs and missions here.”

 

Rika says, “This is kind of familiar.”

 

Compa says, going over to a control panel, “Now, let’s see…cave…cave…Ah, this must be it! If you want to take care of an order, you push it in and done!”

 

Neptune tells Compa, “It seems like you did this before. Did you used the Guild often?”

 

Compa replies, “Yup! More for volunteering and stuff, Nep-Nep. This is the first time that I did this kind of thing.”

 

Davis says, “Well, let’s make this dungeon expedition a success!”

 

Compa says, “Yes, let’s do our best!”

 

Strea says, excitedly, “This is going to be fun!”

 

Yolei says, nervously, “I’m not sure about that Strea.”

 

Ryoutarou tells Kazuto, with a sigh and smile, “Back to same old, eh, buddy?”

 

Kazuto says, “Yep.”

 

Ryoutarou says, with a sigh, “Hope that the gang is all right back home.”

 

Asuna tells Ryoutarou, “I’m sure that they are Klein. We’re all worried about our family and friends back home.”

 

Amara says, “The best thing that we can do for them is stop whatever or whoever is doing this.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, looking at Suguha and Neptune, “And to do that, we need to keep them safe. For Sugu, it is like with the others. They are after Sugu’s Etherion. It is one of the greatest ‘forces’ in all of the multiverse. But why would they be after Neptune? Something tells me that it has to do with her transformation. She isn’t like the humans of this world. She survived a fall that should have killed her and she has this incredible transformation. Historie said that we need to keep her and Sugu safe and that’s all I need to know.”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Monster Cave

 

Within an underground cavern, our heroes and heroines are exploring around and Pina and the flying Digimon are scouting to make sure that they aren’t surprised.

 

Neptune asks, “So, what are we doing this cavern, Compa?”

 

Compa asks, nervously, “Nep-Nep, you didn’t read the fine print, didn’t you?”

 

Neptune says, “Oh, come on! No one reads the fine print! Never have, never will!”

 

Compa says, nervously, “That’s nothing to be proud about…Well, we have to check up on the monsters and see what they are doing.”

 

Keiko asks, a bit nervously, “Is there a monster like that last one?”

 

Compa says, “A lot of people already came in here, so, I’m sure that it went away.”

 

Neptune says, “Whew, that’s a relief. No way that I want to see a monster like that one again.”

 

Amara tells Neptune, “Don’t be so sure, Neptune. Life is never predictable, so, be careful.” Our heroes and heroines explore the cavern and meet more monsters, but thanks to magic spells and Sword Skills of our heroes and heroines, the monsters weren’t too much of a bother. However, as they go deeper into the cave, the darker the cavern gets.

 

Neptune says, “It is getting darker the deeper that we go…”

 

Gatomon asks, “Did anyone bring a light?”

 

The darkness makes our heroes and heroines hard pressed to see and Compa shouts out, “Nep-Nep, where did you and the others go? It is so dark. I can’t see you, Nep-Nep.”

 

Serena says, “We’re here, Compa!”

 

Raye says, “Hold on! We’re going to get a light!”

 

Neptune says, “I don’t think that it is that bad, but it could be dangerous, so, be careful. No telling what’s around.”

 

Just then Neptune hits something or someone and she and another female voice shout out, “What?!”

 

Kazuto asks, seriously, “Neptune, what happened?”

 

Compa says, “Nep-Nep, are you okay? If you fall into a pit, it could be game over…”

 

Yolei says, “For good.”

 

Neptune says, “I think something ran into me, so, be careful!”

 

Ken says, “Hold on! We’ve got lights!” Our heroes and heroines then bring out torches and they look to see someone in front of Neptune.

 

We find that the person that’s in front of Neptune looks to be a young girl/woman of around late teenage years, she is fair skinned and has a short physique, she has long flowing waist long pale brown hair with a green bow that’s made up of two leaves in her scalp, sharp green eyes, and she has on a loose, large, blue coat with silver buttons and trimming that is worn open and looks like it's many sizes too large for her to wear in which it shows due to the sleeves reaches through her hands, the oversized jacket also shows that the shoulder to the elbow level of the sleeves is an orange lightning bolt with white trimming, on each side of the bottom of the sleeves are buttoned-on black cuffs with silver trimming, the coat also has two pockets on each side of the waist with the lower end of her coat has a brown fur lining. A loose belt strap that holds nine cell phone holders with each one being a different color are attached in the waist line of her coat. Finally, beneath the open coat, she wears a tank top and a pair of shorts that are black with silver trimming, a black belt with silver trimming and is adorned with a black and silver, diamond-shaped buckle with her name engraved on it, stylized as "IF", and to finish off her look, she is wearing medium-length black socks and blue boots with silver trimming that matches her coat.

 

The teen girl says, “Ow! Watch it, girl!” The teen girl asks, looking at everyone, “Wait! What are kids like you doing here?”

 

Rika asks, annoyed, “Kids?!”

 

Sakura asks, with an annoyed tone, “Do we look like kids to you, girl?”


Neptune says, “Yeah, speak of yourself! You are a kid! Who are you?!”

 

The teen girl gets to her feet and she says, “I’m IF. Let’s just say that I’m the Wind Walker of Gamindustri.”

 

Neptune gives a confused look and she asks, confused, “You’re the Wild Talker of Gamindustri?”

 

The teen girl, IF, responds, “Wind Walker. I travel the world making a living working for the Guild.” IF then asks, “Enough about me, what are all of you doing around here?”

 

Neptune says, “We came here for the Guild, too. I’m Neptune and she’s Compa.” Neptune points to Compa and our heroes and heroines introduce themselves in which IF was surprised to see the Digimon, thinking they were monsters, but she was shocked to hear them talk.

 

IF says, “Some of you I can believe, but I can’t believe that others of your group are working for the Guild.”

 

Neptune says, sarcastically, “Sure, nice to meet you, too…” Neptune then says, “Well, we can handle ourselves, you know!”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Believe it!”

 

IF asks, “Really? Even with all of the monsters roaming around here?”

 

Asuna says, nervously, “Let’s just say that we have experience with this kind of thing.”

 

IF says, “Sorry if this is insulting, but I’ll believe it when I see it.”

 

Just then they hear a loud roar and TK says, “Here we go again.” But then the monster that appears in front of the group causes Asuna, Kazuto, and Serena to give looks of pure shock and horror.

 

Serena says, stunned, “No, it can’t be…”

 

Kazuto asks, shocked, “But why…?”

 

Lita asks Serena, “Serena, what’s wrong?”

 

Asuna asks, shocked, “What is he doing here?!” Before everyone is none other than Illfang the Kobold Lord, the floor boss of the first floor of Aincrad/SAO, and he gives a roar as he swings his axe around.

 

Rika asks Asuna, “You know what that thing is?”

 

Kazuto says, “That’s Illfang! He is the floor boss of the first floor of Aincrad!”

 

Ryoutarou asks, shocked, “What?! Are you sure?!”

 

Kazuto responds, nodding his head, “I never could forget him.”

 

IF asks, surprised, “You know what that thing is?!”

 

Tai says, nervously, “It’s a long story.”

 

Rika asks, “What’s a boss from SAO doing here?!”

 

Matt says, “We don’t have time to think about that! Here it comes and he has friends too!” Soon after, three Ruin Kobold Sentinels join up with Illfang and they begin to head straight for our group.

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “This is just like SAO…” Kazuto remembers the battle with Illfang in SAO over two years ago and he thinks in his mind, with a determined tone, “But this time, no one is going to die! I swear it!”

 

Molly goes over to Serena and she asks her, “Will you be okay?’

 

Serena responds, after taking a deep breath, “I will be.” Serena looks at Darien, who looks concerned, and Serena nods her head to show that she is okay for the moment.

 

Compa tells Neptune, “Nep-Nep, transform!”


Neptune responds, with a smile, “You got it!” In a bright flash, Neptune transforms into her HDD form much to surprise of IF.

 

IF says, stunned, “Wait! What?! What happened? You are huge like all over!”

 

Compa says, with a smile, “Surprise! Nep-Nep can change forms! Nep-Nep is really strong like this!”

 

Lita says, “And she isn’t the only one.” Compa, IF, and Neptune look to see our Scouts of our group getting out their transformation items.

 

Amara says, “If this thing is here, we can’t take any chances!”

 

Valkyrie Moon Power, Make-up!

 

Moon Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Mercury Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Venus Power, Make-up!

 

Mars Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Jupiter Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Uranus Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Saturn Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Neptune Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Pluto Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Nebula Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Orion Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Star Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Sun Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Celestial Power, Make-up!

 

Within bright flashes, Serena, Rini, Ami, Mina, Raye, Lita, Amara, Hotaru, Michelle, Trista, Molly, Shion, Asuna, Kari, and Suguha are replaced by Sailors Moon, Neo Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Uranus, Saturn, Neptune, Pluto, Nebula, Orion, Star, Sun, and Celestial with Sailors Moon, Mercury, Venus, Star, Sun, and Celestial are in their Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms with the rest of the Sailor Scouts in their Eternal level forms.

 

Compa says, amazed, “Whoa…”

 

IF yells out, “What the? All of you can transform too?!”

 

Neptune says, in her lovely and mature woman’s voice, “Incredible…”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Explain later.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, seriously, “Here they come!”

 

As our heroes and heroines prepare for battle, Sailor Star says, “Moon…I mean Usagi-chan and I will take the lead against Illfang! The rest of you go for the Sentinels! Their weak point are their throats!”

 

Kazuto says, drawing his two blades, “Not without me, Asuna!”


On the meanwhile, Darien transforms into Tuxedo Mask and Davis goes into his Light Hawk form with Davis tells Veemon, “You guys hold back and prepare! We might need you!”

 

Veemon says, with a nod, “Okay, Davis!”

 

(Sword Art Online music ‘Swordland’ starts)

 

Immediately, Kazuto, Neptune, and the Valkyrie Sailor Scout attack Illfang himself while the rest of our heroes and heroines, minus the Digimon, battle against Sentinels in which they quickly realize that they have Guard Barriers like the monsters of this world.

 

Rika yells out, “Dang! These creeps have Guard Barriers like the monsters of this world!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, the damage from a thrust with her Space Sword being weakened by a Guard Barrier, “We’ve noticed.”

 

Neptune dodges a strike form Illfang’s bone axe and she says, “He’s strong.”

 

Sailor Star says, “And dangerous Neptune! When he is on his legs, he will switch to a weapon on his back! It is a nodachi!”

 

Neptune says, “I understand, Asuna!” Quickly, Sailor Moon, Sailor Star, and Kazuto block the attacks of Illfang when Neptune and the other Valkyrie Sailor Scouts strike back with special powers or Sword Skills with Neptune using a technique known as Cross Combo to get quite a few good hits in.

 

Sailor Venus says, excitedly, “Nice!” With the Sentinels, IF’s attacks consists of dagger-like weapons on brass knuckles on her fists which don’t do much damage, especially with the Guard Barrier, but she makes sure to hit the throat just like Compa, who uses her massive syringe-like weapon, to strike the throats well. The others also help with special powers, magic attacks, and/or Sword Skills and despite the Guard Barriers, they manage to defeat them one at a time.

 

Sailor Moon says, “Watch out! When this big guy gets weaker, three more of them will appear! Get ready!”

 

IF asks, “How do you know that?”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, a bit nervously, “Explain later.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Take potions and other medicines if you need it.” Soon enough, as Illfang gets weaker, more Sentinels appear to challenge our heroes and heroines just like the original Illfang in SAO, but while Kazuto, Neptune, and the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi handle Illfang himself, the others handle the Sentinels especially with Davis and his Light Hawk Wings in their corner. The battle against Illfang continues on with Sailors Moon and Star countering Illfang’s moves with Kazuto while everyone else bashes at him hard since the Guard Barrier makes it harder to weaken him.

 

Neptune says, “He is quite the monster.” Neptune tells Sailor Moon, Star, and Kazuto, “But you have faced him before.”

 

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, solemnly, “Unfortunately, Neptune…&rd quo; The group then reaches the final stage of the battle since Illfang gives a roar of anger and throws away his shield and ax in which he draws a nodachi from its sheath attached to his back.

 

Kazuto says, “Here it comes!” Illfang then starts to unleash his Kitana Sword Skills against our heroes and heroines, but Kazuto quickly counters with his Sword Skills and allowing Neptune, Sailor Star, and Sailor Moon to move in with Neptune starting off with Cross Combo in which she slashes Illfang four times before knocking him into the air and back down to the ground in which he hits hard. Sailor Star then unleashes a barrage of Linears, the one-hit Rapier Sword Skill combo with a quick cooldown time, to cause enough damage to cause Illfang’s Guard Barrier to shatter into pieces.

 

Neptune says, “His Guard Barrier is down! Take him down before it can regenerate!”

 

Sailor Moon says, strongly, “I’ve got this!”


Starburst Stream!

 

Sailor Moon then comes in with the classic 16-hit combo of the Duel Wielding Sword Skill, slashing him and hitting Illfang hard, and she impales him with the final blow causing him to roar before he glows as he shatters into pieces before those pieces turn into nothingness.

 

(Sword Art Online music ‘Swordland’ end)

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Way to go, sis!”

 

Sailor Moon nods her head and Kazuto tells Sailor Moon, “Diabel would be proud Serena.”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, putting her hand over her heart, “He already is, big brother. He already is.”

 

Keiko says, “They were tough.”

 

Kotone says, with a nod, “They were Keiko.” Kotone thinks in her mind, “I think that is what it was like for Kazuto, Asuna, and Serena when they faced him, but without the death involved.”

 

Neptune says to the others, “Good work, everyone.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “You, too, Neptune.”

 

Kazuto says, “I have to say that you seem to be a different person when you transform into that form.”

 

Neptune asks, “Really?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Yeah. You, not only sound more mature and serious, but you are more mature and serious.”

 

Neptune says, a bit nervously, “I’m not sure to take that as an insult or compliment.”

 

Sailor Celestial gives a nervous look and IF says, “Man! That was some monster! I don’t think that I could have taken him alone.”

 

Sailor Neptune says, “I doubt that anyone could have IF.”

 

IF says, looking at Neptune and our Sailor Scouts, “But man, all of you transformed!”

 

Compa says, “I was surprised when Nep-Nep first transformed, but I didn’t know the others could transform.”

 

Neptune says, “However, I think that it is different from my transformation.”

 

Sailor Moon says, a bit nervously, “It is a long story.”

 

Compa asks our heroes and heroines, “Does it have to do with you coming from another world?”

 

IF asks, confused, “Another world?”

 

Neptune then transforms from her HDD form back into her ‘regular self’ and she replies, “Yep! Our new buddies aren’t from Gamindustri! They are from another world! They are just like aliens!” IF gives a look of surprise while plenty of our heroes and heroines give nervous looks.

 

Sakura says, nervously, “Oh, boy.” Soon enough, the Sailor Scouts of our group transform back into their ‘civilian forms’ as they and Compa explain everything.

 

When they are done, IF responds, “If I didn’t see your transformations beforehand, I would say that you are crazy.”

 

Compa says, “Wow. All of you are real-life magical girls like in those anime and manga.”

 

Amara says, “Expect we are the real deal, Compa.”

 

IF says, “Like everyone else, I have been seeing that strange aurora in the sky, but I don’t see any ‘city in the sky’.”

 

Compa asks, “Then why do we see it?”

 

Ken says, “It could be because of your close contact with us.”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “Man! This is really exciting!”

 

Rika asks Neptune, “Aren’t you scared?”

 

Neptune responds, “No way! I’m one of the main heroines, right? So, I know that with awesome help like yours, I’ll come out on top in the end!”

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, nervously, “Don’t be too sure about that Neptune.” Our group, now joined by IF, whom Neptune and Compa call ‘Iffy’ as a nickname, continue to explore the cavern until Neptune sees something and takes into her hands.

 

Neptune says, displaying what looks like some kind of CD disc, “Hey, Iffy, I found this, but…”

 

Kari asks, “What did you find Neptune?”

 

Patamon says, looking at the disc, “It looks like some kind of CD disc or something.”

 

Asuna asks, “Where did you find it?”

 

Neptune points to where she found the disc and she replies, “It was hanging on that wall over there.”

 

Davis asks, “What would a disc being doing in a wall?”

 

IF says, “No idea.”

 

Just then there is a glow and Neptune says, shocked, “Huh? Wait! The disc! It’s shining!”

 

Compa asks, “What’s going on here Iffy?”

 

IF responds, “How should I know? I never saw anything like this before!” There is a bright glow and a group of monsters comes from the disc.

 

Gatomon says, “Monsters like we have seen in this world came out that disc!”


Rika says, taking out her mace, “Here we go again.”

 

Yolei says, taking out her weapons, “You said it girlfriend.” The group faces the monsters, but they manage to quickly take them down especially with the help from the ninjas of the group.

 

Sakura yells out, “Neptune, throw that disc into the air!” Neptune quickly throws the disc that the monsters came out of into the air and Sakura leaps into the air in which she smashes into bits.

 

Hinata tells Sakura, “Good work, Sakura-chan.”

 

Sakura responds, “That takes care of that.”

 

Neptune says, “That was scary! You should have told me that monsters came from discs, Iffy.”

 

IF replies, “How should I have known? No one knows where the monsters came from…” She then stop talking and she says, coming to a realization, “That’s it! These discs are where the monsters come from! This is amazing!”

 

Cody says, “Compa told us that the monsters have been appearing for only several years recently.”

 

Compa says, with a nod, “Yessy!” Just then a familiar sinister female voice gives a loud laugh causing our heroes and heroines to stop in shock.

 

Keiko says, “That voice…”

 

The sinister female voice says, “I came for my Guardian, but I didn’t think that I would meet you here Neptune.”

 

Neptune asks, “Who’s there? And what’s with that old melodramatic laugh?” Soon after, out of the shadows, a sinister female figure comes out into view of our heroes and heroines.

 

The female figure takes on a witch style appear with pale light purple skin, her hair is also a light shade of purple, being styled in a short haircut with one long bang to the side and her outfit consists of a black witch hat with thorns circling it with two different shaded purple flowers on them, and feathers sticking off to the side. Her outfit itself is a black one piece with purple stripes along the cuffs and torso area.

 

The female responds, annoyed, “Who are you calling old? Mocking people as usual. You haven’t changed a bit.”

 

Compa asks, “Is this a friend of yours?”

 

Neptune replies, “Of course not. I don’t know any old lady wearing that much Goth makeup.”

 

Compa says, “That’s good to hear. I was about to doubt your choice of people.”

 

IF says, “Yeah. If I were friends with her, I would have put in my resignation.”

 

Amara thinks in her mind, “By the way that she is acting, she is no friend of Neptune’s. However, she knows Neptune and I’m not sure that’s good for her.”

 

Neptune asks, “So, who are you miss?”

 

The female responds, annoyed, “How dare you? Saying what you want in front of me! I’ll get rid of you all!”

 

Kazuto tells Neptune, “Watch it, Neptune!”

 

Kotone says, “That voice! That’s her! She is the one that kidnapped us in order to get to Suguha!”

 

Neptune asks, curiously, “She is?”

 

When the female figure looks at our heroes and heroines, she laughs evilly and she says, “Well, what do you know? Sorry. I was focused on Neptune. I didn’t know that you were here too. How delicious. Two birds with one stone! Now, I can get her power along with Neptune’s!”

 

Suguha says, “Not today, you bag!”

 

The female figure yells out, annoyed, “That does it! You are all going to pay!”

 

Mina asks Suguha, “Just had to get her started, huh?” Soon after, the female brings out a giant spear/staff from seemly nowhere and unleashes a powerful strikes that knocks everyone down despite their own Guard Barriers.

 

Rika says, with a winch, “Well that hurt.”

 

Neptune says, nervously, “Hey! This lady is way too strong to be an early stage boss! I call cheat!”

 

Compa says, “The damage that she hit us with was too large.”

 

IF says, with a winch, “Guess you can’t judge a book by its cover after all.”

 

The female figure says, “You are all scum to me. Go ahead and cry and weep like the losers that you really are.”

 

Naruto says, “The only one that will be crying is you, lady! Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!” After putting his hands into the familiar hand signs, hundreds of Naruto Shadow Clones assault down on the female figure, much to her surprise.

 

The female figure asks, stunned, “What?!” However, the female figure starts to dispel the Shadows Clone one after another with powerful strikes from her spear in which the female figure asks, with a laugh, “Is that all?” However, the real Naruto is on her in a second with a familiar sphere of chakra in his hands.

 

Rasengan!

 

Th e female figure screams as the sphere of chakra slams into her sending her flying into the wall with her Guard Barrier the only thing preventing her from getting majorly injured.

 

Hinata says, excitedly, “Great job, Naruto-kun!”

 

Sakura says, “Better power up!” Hinata nods her head as she gets her new Sailor transformation broach out.

 

Galaxy Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Hinata’s clothes melt away as her new sailor fuku forms around her and the brand new Eternal Sailor Galaxy replaces Hinata in which she prepares to attack.

 

Galaxy Assault Barrage!

 

Sailor Galaxy then creates a replica of the Milky Way Galaxy and unleashes a barrage of energy that’s shaped like asteroids, comets, moons, stars, and planets that slam into the female with significant force in which she comes out of the explosion smoking and not suffering major injures due to her Guard Barrier, which is greatly weakened.

 

IF says, “Nep, she is weaker now!”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “Got you, Iffy!” Neptune then transforms into her HDD form and Suguha transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Celestial.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “You want my power! Here it is!” Sailor Celestial fires a powerful blast from her railguns that slam into female figure, who yelp out, as she is sent flying into the air where Neptune is waiting for her.

 

Cross Combo!

 

Neptune then uses her sword attack to hit the female, hard, causing her Guard Barrier to shatter and gain some significant through not even close to serious injuries.

 

The female figure says, “Gah! Neptune!”

 

Neptune asks, “Now that we have your attention, I have to ask: Do you know me?”

 

The female figure replies, with a scoff, “Of course I know! I know you like the back of my hand!”

 

Neptune responds, “Then tell me: Who am I?”

 

The female responds, confused, “What are you talking about? Are you that dizzy or something?”

 

Compa says, “Nep-Nep lost her memory. If you something about Nep-Nep, then please tell us.”

 

TK says, “I don’t think saying ‘please’ is going to work, Compa.”

 

Patamon says, with a nod, “I agree, TK.”

 

The female laughs evilly and she says, “You? Neptune? Lost your memory! This is golden! I was worried when I lost sight of you, but I see that luck is on my side!” The female looks at the others and she says, “And she thought that she could keep you away from me? Ha! Once I have Neptune’s power and your power, the world…No, the multiverse will be my oyster! I will let you keep the Key Fragment for now…Not like it will do you any good! Farewell!” The female then vanishes with a bright flash of some kind of teleportation effect.

 

Neptune asks, “She’s gone?”

 

Tai says, “A teleportation power. That’s just great.”

 

Matt says, “No joke, Tai.”

 

IF says, “It looks like she is after you and our new friends, Nep.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “It is because of me.”

 

Neptune asks, “You?”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “Remember what I said about myself?”

 

IF says, “About that Etherion stuff? Yeah, I do. That’s one heck of a power. And dangerous if it falls into the wrong hands.”

 

Trista says, “Indeed. If Etherion is misused in anyway, it could mean that everything in the multiverse is in grave danger.”

 

Serena asks, nervously, “Did you have to say ‘grave’, Trista?”

 

Minato looks at Naruto and he thinks in his mind, “It looks like she doesn’t know that Naruto also has Etherion, but if she learns about him after what he did to her…” Minato glances at Kushina and one of her hands turns into a fist to show that she isn’t going to let anything bad happened to her boy ever again.

 

Mimi asks Neptune, “Why does she want you?”

 

Neptune responds, “I have no idea. I did lose my memory after all.”

 

As Neptune transforms back into her ‘usual self’, Kazuto says, “Well, we can tell that she is no friend of yours. She knows about you and that’s a bad thing. She is after your powers as she is after Sugu’s power!”

 

Asuna asks, curiously, “But why?”

 

Kazuto tells Asuna, “That’s a good question, Asuna.”

 

Amara says, “That means that we have to make sure that she doesn’t get her hands on either of them.”

 

Minato says, “Anyway, I think that we are done here.”

 

Darien says, “I believe so. We’ve most likely discovered the source of how monsters came to your world, but that’s a problem in itself.”

 

Compa asks, curiously, “Why is that?”

 

IF responds, “We can’t be sure how many of these discs are spread all over Gamindustri. It could be dozens…hundreds…maybe even thousands…”

 

Ami says, “And even though it has been only several years, the discs have produces a lot of monsters and problem is tracking all of the discs as well as after the discs are destroyed, destroying all of the remaining monsters.”

 

IF says, with a nod of understanding, “In which they have become a major problem in the world.”

 

Amara says, “If fact, it might already be too late to get rid of them permanently. However, we know how the monsters have overrun this world, but that leaves an important question.”

 

Compa asks, “What’s that?”

 

Amara responds, “Who put these discs here Compa?”

 

IF says, with a nod, “Right. These discs aren’t natural. Who made them? And for what purposes? And that doesn’t give me a good feeling.”

 

Naruto tells Sailor Galaxy, “Great job, Hinata-chan.”

 

Sailor Galaxy responds, “Thank you, Naruto-kun.”

 

Mina tells Sailor Galaxy, “You are getting used to the power, huh?”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, with a nod, “I am. It…It feels so…so different…like I’m…I’m not sure how to describe it.”

 

Kushina says, with a smile, “Not surprising.”

 

Trista tells Sailor Galaxy, “Our powers are magical based, but our powers also come from the cosmos itself. Stars, comets, planets, and the like are the ‘core’ of our power. You are basically tapped into the energies of our universe, Sailor Galaxy.”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “I hope that I am worthy of this power.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “I know that you are Hinata-chan. The power wouldn’t have chosen you if you weren’t. You are kind and strong.”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, with a blush and smile, “Thank you, Naruto-kun.”

 

Rika tells Naruto and Sailor Galaxy, with a smirk, “Get a room, you two.”

 

Neptune asks, confused, “What does that mean?”

 

IF replies, nervously, “That’s a question for another time, Nep.”

 

Ryoutarou says, “Let’s get out of here before she decides for round two.”


IF says, “Good idea.”

 

Darien says, with a nod of his head, “I agree. Let’s regroup.” Our heroes and heroines then head out in order to get out of the cave and regroup at Planeptune to figure out what just happened.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Planeptune

 

In Planeptune, we are inside of Compa’s home where our group, now joined by IF, are assembled together to discuss what just happened.

 

IF says, “I couldn’t have imagined the monsters coming from that disc.”

 

Compa says, with a smile, “Yes, but now, the monsters won’t be coming out anymore.”

 

Ken says, “From that disc, Compa.”

 

TK says, with a nod of his head, “We can’t be sure that there aren’t a ton more spread all over this world and in fact, it is obvious that it is like that.”

 

IF says, looking at our heroes and heroines from Earth, “I’m shocked to find out that you are all from another world, but then again, the powers and abilities aren’t like anything I’ve seen in Gamindustri before.”

 

Davis says, “Well, we’ve never been to a world like this one…other than in VR.”

 

IF says, “Personally, if you told me that there was a way for people to ‘dive into’ games like that, I would say that you were crazy, but after seeing what you can do…Let’s just say I’m starting to believe that anything is possible.”

 

Compa says, with a smile, “It sounds like so much fun.”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “It is, Compa.”

 

IF says, with a plain tone, “Anyway, you said that lady was the one that attacked you in your world.”

 

Kazuto responds, “That’s right, IF. She is after my sister. She holds an incredible power. A reality changing power.”

 

IF says, “I’ve heard rumors of a legend about a power that not even the goddesses could use…”

 

Kotone says, “Speaking of these goddesses, you said that you have been around your world, IF. We were hoping that you could tell us more about them.”

 

IF says, “Sure.”

 

Asuna says, “Thank you, IF.”

 

IF says, with a smile, “It’s no problem, Asuna.” IF asks, “So, where should I start?”

 

Amara says, “The beginning would be nice.”

 

IF says, with a nod, “Okay. However, some of the stuff that I know is based on myth and legends throughout Gamindustri. What I do know is that there are four goddesses and they are known as CPUs.”


Yolei asks, “CPUs?”

 

Hawkmon says, “My words. It sounds like a computer component.”

 

Kazuto says, “It stands for something.”

 

IF says, with a nod, “It is short for Console Patron Unit, but you get why we call them CPUs for short.”

 

Davis says, with a nod, “I’ll believe that.”

 

Gatomon asks, “And basically, the CPUs are goddesses.”

 

IF says, with a nod, “That’s right. There are one for each of the four lands in Gamindustri.”

 

Tai asks, “Four, huh?”

 

IF replies, with a nod of her head, “Right. Planeptune, here, is ruled by Lady Purple Heart.”

 

Rika asks, “Hold up! Ruled? You mean that they are also the rulers of these lands?”

 

IF responds, with a nod, “That’s right. Each CPU rules one of the four lands of Gamindustri.”

 

Lita asks, “So, they are like queens then and each land is a nation ruled by a monarchy?”

 

IF replies, nodding her head, “Right, Lita.”

 

Kazuto asks, “What about the other three?”

 

IF retorts, “Well, there is Lastation ruled by Lady Black Heart, Lowee is ruled by Lady White Heart, and there is Leanbox ruled by…Lady Green Heart.”

 

The group notices the flush on IF as she refers to ‘Green Heart’ and Michelle asks, with a sly smile, “Is that a bit admiration in your voice?”

 

IF yelps, shakes her head, and she responds, “W-Well, why not? Lady Green Heart is quite refined…I mean…”

 

IF clears her throat and Serena asks, changing the subject, “Anyway, are those their names?”

 

IF thinks for a moment and she responds, “Well…From what I know and hear, I believe that’s their names or part of their title as goddess. They may have ‘personal names’, but I think that only people close to them would know through I believe that only people in the Basilicoms would know their real names if the names that I know by are just part of their titles as goddess.”

 

Cody says, “These Basilicoms must be their palaces.”

 

IF says, with a nod, “That’s right. The Basilicoms are where the goddess live and administrate the nations and there is one for each nation. They don’t do it alone, however. They have assistants, ministers, and other ‘helpers’ that work at the Basilicoms to assists them in their duties in ruling the nations when they are here in Gamindustri.”

 

Amara asks, curiously, “When they are here?”

 

IF says, with a nod, “From what I know, the goddesses are up in Celestia fighting the Console Wars.”

 

Keiko asks, “Console War?”

 

Kazuto says, “I’m willing to bet that it is a war between these goddesses since it is named after their official names of CONSOLE Patron Unit.”

 

IF responds, nodding her head, “You got it, Kazuto. The Console Wars is the war between the four goddesses and for hundreds of years, they have been fighting to become the title of ‘true goddess’ and becoming the sole ruler of Gamindustri.”

 

Our heroes and heroines are shocked and Suguha asks, stunned, “Hundreds of years?”

 

IF replies, with a nod, “Yep. However, from what I know, it remains a stalemate between them.”

 

Keiko asks, curiously, “What’s the point of that fighting?”

 

Amara says, plainly, “Well, it is not our place to judge, Keiko.”

 

Mina asks, “What?”

 

Amara responds, sternly, “This isn’t our world. We have no right to judge anyone or any society based on our standards. Sure, I think that thing is stupid and all, but this isn’t our world. What right do we, as outsiders, have to impose our will and feelings into their world? We be no better than those assholes that we fight!”

 

Trista says, plainly, “I have to agree with Amara. This isn’t our world and we have no right to impose what we believe is right or wrong into their world.”

 

Naruto says, plainly, “Well, I think that stinks, believe it.”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, with a sigh, “I don’t like it either, but Trista and Amara have a point. All we can do is make sure that our two worlds as well as any others aren’t destroyed or whatever by people like that witch.”

 

Minato says, looking at Neptune, “However, right now, we know that she is after this girl and Suguha.”

 

Kushina says, also looking at Neptune, “It looks like a transformation jutsu, but it is more than that. When she transforms, her power goes up and her personality changes.”

 

Raye says, “And that power that she has…”

 

Ami asks Raye, “What is it, Raye?”

 

Raye replies, “The feeling of it is incredible. Neptune has an incredible power inside of her and it feels…cosmic…divine even…”

 

The others are surprised by our Martian Senshi’s words and Mina asks, surprised, “Divine? Are you sure, Raye?”

 

Raye retorts, plainly, “Do I look like I’m kidding around Mina-chan?”

 

Darien thinks in his mind, “Divine, huh…?” Darien looks at Neptune, who is enjoying Compa’s home made pudding, in which he notices that Amara, Trista, and Kazuto are also looking at Neptune intently. IF sees this and she can understand why they can’t help to be curious about Neptune.

 

IF says, “By the way, you said that you were gathering those Key Fragments to release this ‘Histy’, right? I remember that lady mentioned them too. I think that she must be collecting them to make sure that this ‘Histy’ isn’t released from whatever seal she is in.”

 

Davis says, “Most likely right, IF.”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “If that’s the case, then we had better act before she can get them.”

 

Compa says, with a smile, “Yes, let’s get ready to go right away.”

 

Neptune tells IF, “Iffy, you want to come with all of us to look for the fragments? I’m sure that it will be fun and it will be safer.”

 

IF responds, “Of course I am. By the looks of it, our world is in danger and I’m not just going to sit around and do nothing.”

 

Neptune says, “Really? Yay!”

 

Kari tells IF, “Thank you, IF. Not to insult Compa and Neptune, but we do need a guild that knows about this world.”

 

IF responds, “No problem. Not to insult them either, but I’ve been around Gamindustri quite a bit while Compa hasn’t left Planeptune and Neptune…Well, she has no memory.”

 

Neptune says, in a mock insulted tone, “Well, excuse me.”

 

IF says, “Anyway, like I said before, if our world is in danger and helping you out saves it, then why not? I’m not going to let some hag conquer or destroy it.”

 

Hotaru asks, “Where should we go first?”

 

Darien says, “From what we learned from Historie, there are four Key Fragments that can help release the seal and there is one of them in each of the four lands that make up this world. Right now, we have the one from Planeptune, so, we need to get the other three lands, Lastation, Lowee, and Leanbox, for the other three. It is our choice to decide where to go next.”

 

Davis asks, “Hey, what about…?”

 

Suguha tells Davis, interrupting, “We could use THAT to release Historie, but do we know where Historie is?”

 

Davis says, nervously, “Oh, yeah.”

 

Darien says, “And Historie is able to contact us through the Key Fragments. We could ask her next time that we get one of the remaining three, but I doubt that she will be able to tell us.”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “Darien is right. It is never that easy.”

 

Lita says, nodding her head in agreement, “No kidding.”

 

Rika says, also nodding her head, “Got that right, Lita.”

 

Ami says, “Our best bet is to hope that gathering all four Key Fragments will lead us to Historie herself.”

 

Kazuto says, nodding his head, “I agree with Ami. For now, let’s focus on the Key Fragments and bringing them together.”

 

Asuna says, nodding her head in agreement, “Right, Kirito-kun.”

 

Rika asks, “Question is: Where first?”

 

Serena asks IF, “What do you think?”

 

IF replies, “Our best bet is Lastation since it is the closest nation to Planeptune.”

 

Davis says, “Okay, I’m not one to argue.”

 

Veemon says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

As our heroes and heroines prepare to leave, Naruto says, “I hope that Naruko is okay.”

 

Minato says, with a smile, “I’m sure that she is fine, son.”

 

Kushina says, “She is with Ryu and the Hayabusa village.” On the meanwhile, the rest of our group, minus IF, Compa, and Neptune, can’t help to worry about their families/friends/loved ones back in their world.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Unknown location

 

Going to an unknown location in the world of Gamindustri, the violet skinned female that fought against our heroes and heroines earlier is looking at something or someone.

 

The female says, “It has been a while, Historie.”

 

Historie’s voice responds, “Arfoire…No matter how often you come, I have no intent on helping you.”

 

The female, her name revealed to be Arfoire, responds, “I know. I came to ask you about Neptune.”

 

Historie asks, “Did you…meet Neptune?”

 

Arfoire responds, “So, it was you after all…You are the one that have been guiding her and the others.”

 

Historie retorts, “I don’t know what you mean. I am sealed and unable to do anything.”

 

Arfoire replies, “What a liar. No matter. I will defeat her another time. And you can’t stop me from getting her power as well as outsider’s power.”

 

Historie yells out, “You can’t! Only the chosen one can handle the power of Etherion! Not even the goddesses could even hope to control that power. She was chosen for a reason. Only she has the strength…a strength beyond your understanding…to contain and wield that power.”

 

Arfoire replies, annoyed, “We shall see, Historie! Those four goddesses alone might not be able to handle the power, but once I acquire all of their power of them all, I will crush that pathetic ‘guardian’ and Etherion will be mine to command!”

 

Historie responds, solemnly, “You will destroy us all.”

 

Arfoire scoffs at Historie and she responds, “We shall see. The goddesses are under my control! They shall fight by my will! And this world shall be reborn in my image!” Arfoire gives off a sinister laugh like a classic female villain from television, anime, manga, and whatnot.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Planeptune

 

Back in Planeptune, our heroes and heroines are in front of a gate at the edge of the land leading into a ‘sea of clouds’.

 

Neptune says, “The ground! It is split open! This must be where an ancient battle ensued! A battle where a goddess and an evil god sealed each other with their weapons!”

 

IF asks, “What is she talking about?”

 

Hotaru says, confused, “I don’t know…”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “It seems like Neptune has a wild imagination.”

 

Compa says, “You’ll get used to it, Iffy.”

 

IF responds, “If you say so, but for losing her memory, Neptune seems to know a lot.”

 

Davis says, “A lot of randomness.”

 

Neptune asks, “Iffy! Compa! Everyone! The view from here is awesome! Wait? Are you scared?”

 

Compa says, “Nep-Nep, this is a ‘sky harbor’. It’s where we go to get to the other lands. The Lands aren’t connected so we need to go through here.”

 

Yolei asks, a bit nervously, “How does it get us to the other lands?”

 

Neptune says, “I know! Jump, right? Like while saying ‘yahoo’!”

 

Ryoutarou says, “Or scream when you fall to your death or down a bottomless pit? I rather not.”

 

Rika says, “For once, we agree on something.”

 

IF tells Neptune, “Maybe you should grow a moustache and jump then? We need to go to the Basilicom. We fill in the paperwork there and once we get approval. We can cross freely.”

 

Keiko asks, “Isn’t that Basilicom place where the goddess lives?”

 

Kazuto says, “It makes sense since these CPU are the rulers of these nations, so, it makes sense that government functions would be there.”

 

Ryoutarou says, with a smile, “Maybe we’ll meet this Lady Purple Heart.”

 

Shion says, “Doubtful.”

 

Rika says, annoyed, “Get your mind out of the gutter, Klein.”

 

Ryoutarou says, “It isn’t!”

 

Asuna says, with a sigh, “Let’s go.” Everyone then heads into the Basilicom, the ‘home’ of ruler of this nation of Planeptune, Lady Purple Heart. Within the grand building that looks like a mixture of a government building and a grand palace, they go over to a desk where they find a man decked in violet robes and clothing in front of them. Plenty of the staff, dressed in a similar manner, give them looks when they saw the Digimon with them and even more so when the Digimon spoke, but they shrugged their shoulders since in their minds, monsters can’t talk in ‘human tongue’ and if Digimon can speak in ‘human tongue’ then they aren’t ‘monsters’, but some other form of intelligent life.

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “Hello!”

 

The man asks, “Welcome to Planeptune’s Basilicom. What brings you here today?”

 

IF asks, motioning to the whole group, “Could we get crossing approval to go to Lastation?”

 

The man, a member of the staff of the Basilicom, responds, “All of you to Lastation, correct?”

 

Compa says, with a smile, “Yessy!”

 

The staff member responds, handing them some paperwork, “Very well then. Please fill out these forms and sign right on the lines.”

 

Darien says, with a nod, “Okay, thank you.”

 

After they are done, the Basilicom staff member asks, finishing his statement, “…And Miss IF, Miss Compa, and finally, Miss Neptunia, correct?”

 

Neptune says, annoyed, “Hey, mister, my name is ‘Neptune’ not ‘Neptunia’.”

 

The staff member says, stunned, “Oh my! I’m sorry! How awful of me mistaking a Loli-cute girl like you…Let’s see…Neptuune…Neptyu…toon&h ellip;”

 

Neptune asks, with a dead pan expression, “Is my name really hard to say?”

 

Yolei asks, annoyed, “Like seriously?”

 

The staff member says, nervously, “No! No! Not at all! I’m just having a bad day that’s all!”

 

Rika says, “Something tells me that he likes cute little girls.”

 

Kotone says, with a nervous smile, “Not surprising since he treated Keiko with the upmost care.”

 

Keiko says, with a smile, “He is a nice man.”

 

IF asks Compa, “Can you say ‘Neptune’, Compa?”

 

Compa replies, with a bit of a nervous smile, “Well, I can’t, so, that’s why I call her Nep-Nep.”

 

IF asks, “Then can you say ‘Planeptune’?”


Compa responds, “Planeptune? Why?”

 

IF says, “I don’t get how you can’t say ‘Neptune’ and still be able to say ‘Planeptune’.”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “That’s a real good question, IF.”

 

Gatomon says, nodding her head, “No kidding.”

 

A while later on, the staff member comes back from finishing the paperwork and he says, “There you go. Sorry for the wait. You are all ready to go. You should be able to travel freely between Planeptune and Lastation.”

 

IF says, “Thanks.”

 

Neptune asks, “Mister? By the way: Is the goddess around?”

 

The staff member responds, “I believe that Lady Purple Heart is up in Celestia. She hasn’t come down yet.”

 

Neptune says, “I see. I thought that the goddess would be around. Shucks.”

 

Cody says, whispering to the others, “Do you think that she would know Neptune? No insult to her, but she is a ruler of a nation and there is a lot of people here.”

 

Ken whispers to Cody, “I don’t know, but I don’t think she would be any level of cruel. Remember what we learned from IF? These CPUs gain their power from people’s faith and hope in them. If people don’t believe in them, they lose their powers. They have to a significant bond with their people.”

 

The staff member tells Neptune, “Well, I heard that the other CPUs appeared to protect their lands. I hope that Lady Purple Heart is all right.”

 

Tai asks, “Wait! She’s missing?”

 

IF asks, “Did something happen in the Console War?”

 

The staff member responds, “That can’t be, Ms. IF. Our lady, Lady Purple Heart, would never lose to the other goddesses.”

 

Neptune says, “I heard about the Console War. I don’t get what’s so great about beating each other up. Why not be friends?”

 

Naruto tells Neptune, “Yeah, I get you, Neptune. Believe it. Wars cause nothing, but pain, despair, and hatred among other things. If they keep this up, something bad is going to happen, believe it.”

 

Hinata says, “I agree, Naruto-kun. However, they have been fighting for centuries and it might be hard for them to turn back.”

 

IF says, “Hinata is right, Naruto. I hear what you and Nep are saying, but the goddesses have been at this for a long time. Anyway, it isn’t our place to stick our nose into their affairs.”

 

Sakura says, “I’ve got to agree with IF and Hinata, Naruto. I don’t like it as much as you do, but we have no say. For now, we have our own problems to deal with.”

 

IF says, “Anyway, we have to get going. Off to Lastation we go.”

 

Neptune says, “Okay then. See you again, Mister Nice Guy.”

 

The Basilicom staff member says, “Thank you and be careful now.”

 

Keiko says, with a smile, “Thank you! We will!”

 

The staff member says, “You too, sweetie.”

 

Our group starts to head out and Keiko says, “He was a really nice guy.”

 

Rika says, “Well, we know what he kind of girl he likes and yet…It wasn’t in a creepy way.”

 

Mina tells Keiko, with a smirk, “It seems like you and Neptune have admirers.”

 

Keiko says, nervously, “Cut it out, Mina-chan!”

 

Hotaru says, “Well, I think that he is a nice guy.”

 

Amara says, “The way that he implied the kind of girls that he likes does feel non-perverted, but you can’t be too careful.”

 

Michelle says, with a sigh, “Come on, Amara. I think that it is cute that he prefers ‘cute’ girls.”

 

As our group leaves for Lastation, the staff member says to himself, “That Neptune girl was so small and cute…I hope that she comes back. I’m pretty sure that I saw her before…” The staff member then shrugs his shoulders and gets back to his work.

 

August 2025, Fusion Dimension

 

Within the Fusion Dimension, the mysterious Professor, leader of Academia and whose features are still unseen, is looking at a screen containing a video link with Edo, the Fusion Dimension version of Aster Phoenix.

 

The Professor says, “Our test has been hijacked, Edo.”

 

Edo says, “I know, sir. It seems like someone else is after the Sailor Celestial of Standard.”

 

The Professor says, “She is vital to our plans to create our utopia. We must find her.”

 

Edo says, “Understood, Professor. However, we have managed to figure out where they are since Standard has been ‘linked’ to the world that they are in due to the test, but we can’t be sure how many other worlds have been included in this ‘link’.”

 

The Professor says, “It doesn’t matter. We can’t allow this to go unpunished. You know what to do.”

 

Edo says, with a nod, “Yes, sir.”

 

The Professor says, “I already have an excellent agent.”

 

Edo asks, his eyes widening, “You don’t mean…?”

 

The Professor responds, “He may not match our ideals, but his dueling skills can’t be ignored.”

 

Edo says, with a sigh at the implied meaning, “Yes, Professor.” When the communication link is cut, the screen goes blank.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri

 

Back on Gamindustri, our group find themselves in a massive industrial AKA ‘steampunk’ style city.

 

Neptune asks, amazed, “Wow! This place is like all steampunky! Iffy, what is this place called again?”

 

IF responds, “Lastation, ruled by CPU Black Heart. It is obscured by various industries.”

 

Neptune asks, “So, does the ‘theme’ of each land meet with the goddess’ preference?”

 

IF replies, “No. The CPUs are here to protect us. It is us, humans, who shape the land.”

 

Mimi asks, “So, the CPUs are the guardians and rulers of these places and humans formed how they looked?”

 

IF says, with a nod, “That’s it, Mimi.”

 

Gatomon says, “Not surprising. Humans have got to have some say in this since they are also the source of the power of these goddesses.”

 

Neptune asks, “Compa, what are your thoughts on this land?”

 

Compa responds, “Well, these factories and chimneys remind me of an industrial revolution, but I’m not into that kind of thing.”

 

Cody asks, “Aren’t they worried about pollution?”

 

IF responds, “Not true. While this land is heavily industrialized, they always try to maintain a balance with nature. You can’t live if you make this place unlivable, right?”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “Good point, IF.”

 

IF says, “Anyway, this kind of thing isn’t for everyone. Let’s head for the Basilicom.” The group explores around the steampunk style city and our world traveling heroes and heroines are amazed by it.

 

After a while, Neptune asks, annoyed, “Hey, Iffy, are we there yet?”

 

IF responds, a bit nervously, “That’s odd…I’m pretty sure that it was in this direction…”

 

Neptune says, “Don’t tell me that we are lost.”

 

Ami says, “Maybe we should ask for directions? I’m sure that the people here would know where it is.”

 

IF says, “Good idea. I’ve been to Lastation before, but I haven’t been here in a while. Let’s ask someone.”

 

Neptune asks, pointing to someone, “Well, how about that ‘I’m-going-on-an-adventure’ looking person over there?” Everyone then looks over to who Neptune was pointing at.

 

The person that Neptune is pointing to looks like a female of late teen years with long red hair tied in a single ponytail, brown eyes, and wearing a short red jacket over a short grey top that ends at the top of her waist, she has red and white shorts with a matching brown belt that goes just below her navel, in which, combined with the top, leaves plenty of mid-drift, brown fingerless gloves with puffy white wristbands are on her hands/wrists, an orange pouch tied to her right leg, and brown sneakers.

 

Neptune tells this young lady, “Hello! You with the red hair?”

 

The young lady responds, curiously, “What is it?”

 

Neptune asks, “My friends and I want to meet Lady Black Heart, but we don’t know where to find her. Can you tell us where to go to meet her?”

 

The young lady asks, curiously, “Lady Black Heart?” The young lady then says, “Oh, you mean Lady Noire. Well, take this path down, then take a right, and you’ll find the Basilicom.”

 

IF says, “It looks like the general direction was correct. Thank you.”

 

The young lady responds, “Got to help each other in need, right?”

 

Neptune asks, “Well, since we met, do you mind if we ask you your name?” Neptune says, pointing to Compa and Iffy, “I’m Neptune! First off, this is Compa and Iffy.”

 

The young lady replies, “My name is Falcom. I’m a newbie adventurer. If you are in a pickle and you need help, just give me a holler.”

 

Kari says, “Thanks a lot, Falcom. I’m Hikari Kamiya. My friends and boyfriend call me Kari.”

 

After the other introductions are done, IF says, “Thanks. However, we’re in a hurry, so, we have to run. Hope we meet again soon.”

 

Keiko says, “Thank you, Falcom-san.”

 

Falcom says, “See you again.” When our heroes and heroines are gone, Falcom says, “Whew…What a surprise…I didn’t expect to meet them in this realm…especially all of them since they don’t live in Gamindustri…but it looks like that they aren’t much different from the Sailor Scouts and the Digidestined that I know…”

 

A short time later, our heroes and heroines are inside of the Basilicom and Neptune asks, “Excuse me! I came here to meet Lady Black Heart, is she around?”

 

A member of the Lastation Basilicom staff, dressed in grey versions of the outfits worn by Planeptune Basilicom’s staff, comes out and says, in a nasty tone, “Who are you kids? This isn’t a playground! Scram!”

 

Lita yells out, angrily, “Who are you calling kids jerk?!”

 

Mina says, nervously, “Easy, Lita…”

 

Strea says, with a pout, “That’s not a nice way to treat your guests.”

 

Yolei says, annoyed, “No kidding!”

 

Compa says, “We’re here to meet with the Lady CPU. We’re trying to get Nep-Nep’s memory back.”

 

Neptune says, “Oh, I know! This must be some kind of event flag where I have to name myself first.”

 

Kazuto tells Neptune, nervously, “I don’t think that it is that simple, Neptune.”

 

Neptune says, “Well, I’m Neptune and these are all of my friends!”

 

The Lastation Basilicom staff member says, rude tone in his voice, “Stop rambling! I don’t care who or what you are! Now, get out of here!”

 

IF says, “Wow, so much civility from the Basilicom…”

 

Amara says, annoyed, “Okay, that’s enough. We’re trying to be nice here, but don’t push it.”

 

The staff member asks, with a sneer, “Is that a threat?” He then yelps as Kushina grabs him by the neck and his nasty expression turns into a fearful one as Kushina unleashes a good KI on him.

 

Kushina responds, with a deadly edge to her voice, “No, this is a promise! Do I make myself clear you worthless peon?!” The staff member is petrified with fear as Kushina’s hair starts to whip around like tails.

 

Hinata says, nervously, “Your mother is scary, Naruto-kun.”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, “You got your personality from her all right.”

 

Naruto says, nervously, “I guess so.”

 

Minato tells Kushina, “Easy, Kushina-chan, we are not here to start fights.” Kushina lets go of the staff member and he collapses to the ground in fear.

 

IF says, “They say clothes make the man, but I guess that the CPU can’t be that great with people like him.”

 

The staff member says, “Say what you want, I don’t care what Black Heart is being called.”

 

Kazuto asks, “Isn’t saying that kind of thing about the ruler of your nation considered treason?”

 

Rika says, “Yeah, pal. You are working in her home after all.”

 

The staff member says, in a nasty tone, “Like I care.”

 

Neptune says, “Hey! You have got a group of nice boys and cute to lovely girls and ladies pleading…and maybe threatening a little. Come on, let us meet her!”

 

IF says, “Nep, let’s go. We’re wasting our time here and while I’m sure that we can take on this dork, we don’t want to cause any incidents.”

 

Trista says, with a nod, “Agreed.”

 

Serena says, nodding her head in agreement, “Same here. Let’s go everyone.”

 

Neptune says, “Guys, are you giving up? It is game over the moment that you give up!”

 

Davis says, “Who said we’re giving up? There is no way that we do that.”

 

Tai says, “However, we’re not going to get anywhere this way.”

 

Gatomon says, nodding her head, “Sometimes, you need to step back and figure out another plan.”

 

Patamon says, nodding his head in agreement, “Good idea.” Our group heads back outside and regroup some distance away from the Basilicom.

 

Neptune yells out, annoyed, “Oh, I’m so mad! The Basilicom is one thing, but you are another!”

 

Amara tells Neptune, “I feel the same way. I wanted to bash that jerk’s face in, but the others are right. It isn’t going to get us anywhere and they might cause us more problems making it harder to see the leader of this land.”

 

Darien says, “We need to play this smart.” Darien asks, “However, did you see how they were acting?”

 

Suguha says, “Yeah. They didn’t call the CPU with the word ‘Lady’.”

 

Compa says, with a nod, “You’re right. He didn’t treat the goddesses’ name with respect.”

 

Cody says, “Not unlike the Planeptune Basilicom. He called the ruler ‘LADY Purple Heart’ and that meant that he was treating her with respect. However, this guy called her just ‘Black Heart’ without the word ‘Lady’ to start it.”

 

Rika says, with a nod, “He was majorly dissing her.”

 

Neptune says, “Maybe they are super buddy-buddy and talk super casual.”

 

Amara says, “I seriously don’t think so. Didn’t you hear his tone? His tone was nasty and full of disrespect for the ruler of his home. He was nothing close to an acquaintance much less a ‘buddy-buddy’, Neptune.”

 

Michelle says, with a nod, “I agree, Amara.”

 

Compa asks IF, “Iffy, you have been traveling around the world. Do you have any information on what’s going on here?”

 

IF responds, “Sorry, Compa. I’ve mostly stayed in Planeptune, so, I don’t really have any information right now.”

 

Neptune asks, teasingly, “So much for the ‘adventuring’ character, eh, Iffy?”

 

Naruto tells Neptune, with a smile, “Well, she knows quite a bit about the lands that we don’t, Nep.”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “That’s right.”

 

Hinata says, “She has proven very helpful to us.”

 

IF says, with a smile, “Thanks, guys. Anyway, back on topic, I propose that we do some quests.”

 

Kazuto says, “Good idea. We could also gather information on the current situation of Lastation while we are doing that.”

 

Asuna says, nodding her head, “That’s a good idea, Kirito-kun.”

 

Davis says, “What are we waiting for then? Let’s rock!”

 

Veemon says, excitedly, “Yeah!” Our heroes and heroines then head off to the local Guild building in order to find work/quests to do.

 

August 2025, Standard Dimension/Earth, Tokyo

 

Back on Earth, we are within one of Tokyo’s many hospitals where we are inside of room and where we find a young man lying down on a bed in a condition of unconsciousness with an IV wire connected to his left wrist with monitors overlooking his condition. This young man is Shouichi Shinkawa…Also known as Red-Eyed XaXa, one of the top lieutenants of Laughing Coffin, the murder guild of SAO, who was recently beaten to the ground by our Moon Princess in a deadly Shadow Duel Monsters duel after he was released from the infamous ‘death game’. He is lying down on the bed until his eyebrow starts to twitched and he then slowly, but surely wakes up as he gets to a sitting position. When he gains his focus and gain his senses, he looks at the situation that he is in and rips out the IV wires as well as monitor pads on his body causing the alarms to sound off, but then he looks to see his mask as Red-Eyed XaXa land in front of him and when he looks where it came from, he sees Johnny Black in the open window.

 

Johnny Black says, with an evil smile, “It is about time, pal. Time to play.”

 

Shouichi gives an evil smile and he says, with an evil sly tone, “It’s show time.”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Lastation

 

In Lastation, our heroes and heroines are assembled together as they look to see a female figure approaching them.

 

Compa asks, “Is that her? The one that wants us to fight monsters?”

 

Neptune says, “She is kind of small…I was thinking a big burly man or something.”

 

Sakura tells Neptune, “Never judge a book by its cover, Neptune.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Yeah, believe it.”

 

Compa says, “She is staring at us…Now, she is waving at us…I think she is the right person.”

 

Amara asks, in a sarcastic manner, “What gave you that idea Compa?”

 

Michelle playfully ‘bumps’ Amara in the waist and she says, “Amara…”

 

IF says, “Well, you could also say that she has come to the same conclusion about all of us…”

 

Tai says, a bit annoyed, “I beg to differ IF.” Soon after, the female figure comes over to them and everyone gets a good look at her.

 

The female figure looks to be a young adult woman with short blue hair with a pair of goggles on her scalp, bright gold eyes, a bandage patch on her cheek, and her outfit consists of a dark pink jacket with a lot of pockets and buttons under a black tube top, a white scarf around her neck, a pair of blue jean shorts, and brown work boots.

 

The young woman says, “So, it is you? You are going to take the work that I ordered? Wow! Isn’t this a bit of overkill? There are a lot of you…”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “That means that you can be assured that the work will be done completely.”

 

IF says, “My friend has a point. It is nice to meet you. I’m IF.” Soon after, the rest of our group introduces themselves in which the young lady is surprised by the Digimon talking for obvious reasons.

 

The young lady says, “Something tells me that you will be just fine. You wouldn’t come if you wouldn’t be okay. My name is Chian. I run a small factory called Passé. Now, no use standing around here. Follow me.”

 

Matt says, with a nod, “You got it.”

 

Gabumon says, nodding his head, “Got it.” However, once they got inside, our group is surprised to find themselves within a cafeteria.

 

IF says, “Didn’t you say that you run a factory? This places looks more like a cafeteria.”

 

Chian says, “My parents run the cafeteria. The factory is right next to it. You would want to speak in a clearer place, right? Take a seat.”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “Dibs on the barstool!”

 

Mimi says, with a smile, “Thank you, Miss Chian.”

 

Chian responds, “Just call me Chian. The ‘Miss’ part makes me sound old.”

 

Neptune says, amazed, “With a cafeteria like this, you can order a heck load of parfaits and puddings.”

 

Chian replies, “That’s not going to create revenue, you know? The factory isn’t enough, so, we make do with the cafeteria too.”

 

IF asks, “Sorry to intrude, but can you tell us the details of the work?”

 

Chian responds, “Sure. I need you to take care of the monster on the trade route. It used to be safe, but recently a large monster just appeared out of nowhere and that’s just the start of our troubles.”

 

Kazuto asks, curiously, “Just the start?”

 

Chian says, “As you already know, these monsters started to appear all over Gamindustri around three years ago and causing all sorts of havoc, but just recently, brand new monsters started to appear.”

 

IF asks, “New monsters?”

 

Chian says, with a nod, “Yep. And they are a greater headache and that’s being nice about it.”

 

Compa asks IF, “Did you hear anything about this Iffy?”

 

IF responds, shaking her head, “No. It must be very recent.” Our heroes and heroines from Earth can’t help to wonder about what and where these ‘new monsters’ may have originally come from.

 

Chian says, “Anyway, the trade route has become so unsafe that all trade has been halted.”

 

IF says, “Bingo. This may be the work that we are looking for. We’ll take that order.”

 

Chian says, “Good. With Avenir killing the market, we don’t need any more problems.”

 

Compa asks, curiously, “Chian? Chian? What’s this ‘Avenir’?”

 

Chian asks, “Wait! You don’t know Avenir?”

 

Kazuto responds, “We recently came from Planeptune. We’re starting traveling all over Gamindustri and we just arrived in Lastation today.”

 

Chian says, nodding her head in understanding, “Avenir is a major company that’s pretty much ruling Lastation. They make anything from goods to weapons and they are controlling the market. People like me can’t compete against them so our products don’t sell well. And it isn’t like they create work. I know a few who closed shop already.”

 

Davis asks, curiously, “Doesn’t your nation have any anti-monopoly laws or something?”

 

IF says, “Didn’t you talk with the CPU? It is hard to believe that she would let this go.”

 

Chian says, “Myself and others tried, but Lady Black Heart was away for too long. Avenir placed their goons in the Basilicom. Now, they pretty much own it.”

 

Ken says, “That explains our treatment by the ‘staff’ of the CPU’s ‘palace’.”

 

Chian says, “Such a waste too since Lady Black Heart just returned from Celestia…Avenir won’t let us near the Lady at all.”

 

TK asks, “Why doesn’t she just kick them out?” TK says, “She is a goddess and the ruler of this nation after all.”

 

Ken tells TK, “I don’t think that it is that easy Ken.”

 

Trista says, “Remember what we learned about ‘sovereigns’ of this world and their power? The situation might be more complex than we think.”

 

Cody says, “And they managed to put their people in her ‘palace’ when she was out fighting in this Console War…”

 

Kazuto says, rubbing his chin, “Yeah, they knew exactly when to move…”

 

Asuna asks, curiously, “Kirito-kun…?”

 

Yui says, “Daddy might have figured out something.”

 

Neptune asks, “So, Avenir IS bad. Everyone is suffering because of them, right?”

 

Chian replies, irritation in her voice, “They aren’t just ‘bad’! They are monsters!”

 

Compa says, “So, I guess that we can’t meet the goddess through the Basilicom.”

 

Yolei says, shaking her head, “No, Compa.”

 

Neptune asks, “How about we barge in to where the Lady Black Heart lives?”

 

Sakura asks Neptune, annoyed, “And cause a major riot?!”

 

Chian says, “Your friend is right. If you don’t know where the lady is, you will just get caught by the guards.”

 

Neptune asks, “Well, we have to try, right?”

 

Yolei asks Davis, “Are you sure that you and Jun don’t have a long lost sister somewhere?”

 

Jun replies, with a sigh, “Thankfully no.”

 

Neptune says, “I’m more of the type to try and fail than not try at all.”

 

Kari says, looking at Naruto, Kushina, Davis, and Kazuto, “I know a few people that are just like that.”

 

Kazuto asks, nervously, “Why are you looking at me, Kari?”

 

Rika tells Kazuto, with a grin, “She has a point.”

 

Asuna giggles and she says, “Kari-chan has a point, Kirito-kun.” Kazuto, Davis, Naruto, and Kushina rub their heads nervously knowing that their friends/family/allies have a good point about them.

 

IF tells Neptune, “Not this time, Nep. If we play this wrong, we won’t ever get near the lady.”

 

Amara says, “And if they know that we are helping Chian, even in an official manner, they will target her because of us.”

 

IF says, nodding her head, “And that means that we would be harming them more than they need.”

 

Naruto says, “Well, I think that letting assholes like that get away with what they are doing really stinks, believe it.”

 

Minato tells Naruto, “I know son, but we need to play this smart.”

 

Darien says, nodding his head in agreement, “We need to take this in steps. Let’s focus on the order first and something tells me that sooner or later, Avenir is going to give us an ‘opening’.”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “I agree, Darien-kun. Their bad guys and that means that sooner or later, they are going to make a major ‘flop’.”

 

Raye says, with a plain tone, “True, Meatball Head. However, it doesn’t mean that the good guys will always see that ‘flop’ and exploit it in time.”

 

Plenty of the others nod their heads in agreement and Kazuto goes over to Chian and he asks, “Chian, can I ask you a few questions?”

 

Chian replies, with a nod, “Sure why not?” Kazuto then starts to ask questions of Chian with plenty of the others listening in.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, West Wind Valley

 

Now, we are in a canyon filled valley known as West Wind Valley where our group is assembled at the entrance.

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “We’re here! So, this is where that monster thingy is going to appear, huh? Well, no monster will beat me! I’ll snap my fingers and blow him away! Come on, everyone! Let’s move it!”

 

Compa says, worn out, “Nep-Nep, wait…I’m so exhausted…”

 

Lita tells Compa, “You really need to get out more, Compa.”

 

IF says, “Or Nep has a ton of energy that we don’t have. With her this excited, she will lose her spunk when we really need it.”

 

Neptune says, “Who needs a last-gen yellow stamina bar? I’ve got infinite stamina! Let’s just wipe out the monsters in the area and report back to Chian!”

 

Michelle says, with a giggle, “She is quite full of energy.”

 

Hinata says, with a smile, “I agree.”

 

Davis says, seeing something, “Hey, guys…”

 

Ken asks, “What is it, Davis?”

 

Ryoutarou says, pointing ahead, “I think that we get what Chian meant by new monsters.” When everyone looks at where Ryoutarou is pointing, they are shocked to see plenty of monsters…SAO and ALO style monsters in fact including wolves and plant-like including the Venus fly-trap monsters.

 

Keiko says, nervously, “Oh no! Not more of those!”

 

Keiko puts her hand on her skirt and Compa asks, “Silica, what’s wrong?”

 

Rika responds, nervously while pointing to Venus fly-trap like monsters, “Those kind of monsters have a tendency to grab her legs and lift her underside…”

 

Neptune asks, “Oh…fan service, huh?”


Rika says, with a nod and smile, “Yep.”

 

IF asks our heroes and heroines that came from Earth, “So, you fought them before?”

 

Mina says, nervously, “Most of us have and it is a long story.”

 

IF thinks in her mind, “It makes me wonder what kind of world you came from.” Just then the mysterious aurora appears in the sky and IF says, “Here we go again…” However, IF gasps as she sees Tokyo and the ‘other worlds’ in the sky causing her to scream out, “What the?!”

 

Serena asks IF, “Wait! You can see them?”

 

IF yells out, stunned, “No joke that I can! What in the world is going on here?! I’m seeing cities and a lot of other places that I know aren’t part of Gamindustri!”

 

Compa says, “Wow, you can see them too.”

 

Darien asks IF, “And you never saw them before you met us right?”

 

IF responds, with a nod, “That’s right. They were just a weird aurora in the sky.”

 

Lita tells IF, “Well, the city that you saw was our home.”

 

IF asks, surprised, “Your home?”

 

Kazuto says, “Well, it looks like we were right. It seems like contact with us allows people to see our world through that aurora.”

 

Trista says, “It might be the ‘bridge’ that now connects our two worlds with other worlds.”

 

Naruto says, “All that I know is that as long as that remains in the sky, our worlds are in big trouble, believe it.”

 

Sakura says, “Yeah.”

 

Minato says, “However, all we can do is move on and hopefully, if we meet the goddesses, the rulers of the lands of this world, we might figure out a solution and get their aid.” The others nod their head in agreement and following a very excitable Neptune, they head off to complete their mission. However, sometime after our group entered this area, another person has entered the area.

 

This person looks to be a girl who looks in her mid-to-late teens, with a slender figure, red eyes, and long black hair. Her hair is kept tied into two pigtails with blue ribbons, and go down to her waist. Her fringe isn't kept parted and she has two bangs that go down to her chin. Her attire consists of a maid-like black top with golden trimmings and white frills around her upper arm and chest, and also reveals a certain portion of her cleavage. Her skirt is white with black trimming and is rather frilled compared to her top, and goes down to her lower-thigh.

 

This young lady says, “This is where the people said they were going. I need to hurry. However, to attack Neptune while she is in her current state, it is kind of unfair. It wouldn’t be good for my image as a goddess. However, I really don’t have a choice in the matter.” Just then the ‘aurora’ appears in the skies and the young lady sees the stuff that our heroes and heroines saw in which she says, “What’s going on here? What is up with this mysterious aurora? And those places? I don’t like this, but it isn’t like I can do something about it right now. I need to focus on my objective to beat Neptune and regain my position in Lastation.” The young lady then races off in the direction that our heroes and heroines.

 

Speaking of them, we rejoin as Neptune says, sounding exhausted, “Man…So tired…”

 

Yolei asks, annoyed, “And who was racing off just a while ago?”

 

IF says, annoyed, “I thought that you said you had infinite stamina.”

 

Neptune says, “Well, yeah, but there are too many slants and slopes…”

 

Lita says, with a sigh, “That changed really fast.”

 

Amara says, with a groan, “No kidding.”

 

Sakura asks Naruto, with a smirk, “Are you sure that you don’t have a long lost sister?”

 

Compa says, “My tootsies hurt. I can’t take a single step more. Iffy, let’s take a rest.”

 

Serena says, nervously, “Actually, you won’t have to worry about walking anymore…”

 

IF asks Serena, “Why is that?”

 

Kazuto says, “We have an ‘ability’ that’s known as a Search Skill that allows us to detect other p-people and monsters and…”

 

Davis asks Kazuto, “It is on overdrive now, right?”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Raye says, “And I have a sensory power that’s telling me that their ability is right on the money. It is about to drop down on us any moment.”

 

Compa asks, curiously, “Really?” As if on cue, there is a loud animalistic roar and a giant yellow and orange phoenix-like monster appears in front of them.

 

Neptune says, annoyed, “Oh, man! Just when I was going to enjoy tasty pudding!” Neptune then transforms into HDD form and she says, now using her mature voice, “You shall pay! Feel the wrath and agony deserved by tainting pudding time!”

 

Compa says, “Nep-Nep is really angry. And it looks even worse when she is transformed.”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “Never get in-between a girl and her sweets.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “I’ll say.”

 

Mina says, with a smile, “I can attest to that.”

 

Neptune says, “Come on, everyone! Stop gabbing and let’s beat the crap out of this monster!”

 

Our heroes and heroines draw out their weapons and Suguha says, “Man! She is really fired up!”

 

Cody says, “From what we have seen so far, her personality seems to change somewhat when she transforms into that form.”

 

Izzy says, “It is a very interesting indeed.”

 

Suguha says, “Here it comes!” Soon enough, the phoenix-like monster, Braesvelgr, moves in to attack our heroes and heroines and it attacks Kazuto with its beak, but Kazuto uses a Weapon Defense skill to easily negate the attack. Our heroes and heroines attack hard, but not only is there the typical problem with the Guard Barrier, in which all of the monsters in Gamindustri have, it is also the fact that as its look suggest, Braesvelgr is a flying monster allowing it to fly away and dodges the attacks in which it did so. However, when it moves to counterattack the group member whose attacks missed, especially those that used Sword Skills with notable ‘cool down times’, other members of our heroes and heroines step in to make sure that the monster can’t take advantage of it at all. It doesn’t mean that the monster didn’t get significant strikes in despite our group’s own Guard Barriers, but Compa’s healing ability helped out greatly.

 

Kazuto says, “It is quite strong, but it only has a basic physical attack pattern.”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “I agree, Kirito-kun.” Naruto then unleashes a barrage of smoke bombs that distract the monster.

 

Naruto yells out, “Now!” Neptune and Kazuto leap into action against Braesvelgr.

 

Cross Combo!

 

Starburst Stream!

 

Neptune hits the enemy monster with a barrage of slash sword strikes that knock the monster back and causing significant damage and Kazuto then finishes it off with the classic 16 hit Duel Wielding Sword Skill combo causing it to shatter like the monsters in the virtual worlds of SAO and ALO.


Neptune says, “That was some fight.”

 

Compa says, “Really? It was rather quick with you and our friends, Nep-Nep.”

 

Neptune tells Kazuto, “I have to say that you and the others are quite amazing. You must be quite the warriors back home.”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “Yeah, Neptune. Through plenty of us didn’t chose that…”

 

Neptune gives a confused look and IF asks, “Hey, wouldn’t it have been easier if Nep in TRANS-AM mode flew us here?”

 

Neptune responds, “No. There is no way that I could have carried you both. This is quite tiring, you know?”

 

Compa says, “How about being our taxi for one pudding each direction? This is no ordinary pudding. I’m talking about the super-premium one.” While this is going on, Davis, Serena, Kazuto, Raye, and Amara ‘sense’ something or someone in which they can tell that IF is starting to ‘detect’ what they are ‘sensing’ too.

 

Neptune says, “Ah…Th-That’s tempting, but I will have to pass.”

 

Davis says, “Well, pudding has got to wait since we have company coming and this isn’t the kind that you invite for a pudding scoop.”

 

Neptune asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Serena says, “Davis is right, Neptune. There is someone nearby and I can tell that they aren’t here for a talk.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

IF says, “They’re right, Nep. They are by those rocks.”

 

Just then a deep female voice says, “I didn’t think that you would notice. Well done.” When our heroes and heroines focus on the location of the voice, they are shocked to see who is in front of them.

 

In front of them is an unusual young woman with lime green eyes with the same kind of strange pupils that Neptune’s eyes in her HDD mode have, long and flowing pure white hair that goes down below her shoulders somewhat with her fringe standing above her eyes and bangs caressing her face, and she is wearing what accounts looks like a one-piece suit is black and white in color, the outfit has a visible mechanical appearance, the suit exposes a mild amount of her cleavage, her sleeves are pure black, with silver patches in the bicep and triceps area, her gauntlets are black with silver protrusions on the knuckle, mechanical thigh-high high-heeled boots on her feet and legs, and six blue machine-like wings behind her back.

 

The woman says, in the female voice that our group just heard, “It has been a while, Neptune. Of course, you probably don’t know me now.”

 

Strea says, amazed, “Wow! She looks like our Neppy!”

 

Ryoutarou says, with a nod, “I agree. And she isn’t…”

 

Rika gabs Ryoutarou in the waist and she says, annoyed, “Get your mind out of the gutter Klein.”

 

Plenty of the others shake their heads at Ryoutarou’s antics and Naruto says, “He is almost as bad as Pervy Sage.”

 

IF says, “That form and eyes…I think that she knows something about you, Nep.”

 

Raye says, “It isn’t just the form and eyes…Her aura…It is very similar to Neptune’s aura.”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “Yeah, whoever this is, she has got a similar aura to Neptune’s.”

 

The woman says, “I know Neptune very well.”

 

Neptune responds, “Really? Then tell me: Who am I?”

 

The woman says, with a haughty laugh, “Being asked for help by Neptune? Very well, let me tell you…”

 

Yolei says, nervously, “I don’t like the sound of that.”

 

Compa says, “Why? Nep-Nep is going to finally learn about who she is.”

 

Kazuto says, seriously, “There is going to be a serious ‘but’ after this.”

 

The woman responds, “Your friend is right. There is a condition.”

 

Neptune asks, “Condition? What is that?”

 

The woman replies, with a sly smirk and drawing a machine-like large sword, “Do you have to ask? Defeat me in battle!” She then charges right for Neptune and Neptune barely has time to draw her sword as she prepares to defend herself against the new threat that’s coming towards her. However, what none of the ‘people’ assembled know is that they were being watched by something or someone…

 

End Chapter 33

 

And that’s it for the latest chapter! Anyway, I’ve played the game that this world that our heroes and heroines are on and watched a bit of the anime too, so, I hope that usage is accurate. Anyway, there is a lot going on and while the villains of this arc are going to be the ‘main problem’ of this arc, it doesn’t mean that other villains aren’t going to come in and ‘play’ so to speak. You are going to have to read and find out what I mean, everyone. Keep reading and reviewing and no flames, please! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!