Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Power of the Gods and Goddess ( Chapter 35 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
We’ve come to the next chapter and like I said in the previous chapter, the surprises are going to keep on coming and trust me, I have plenty of them. I hope that you liked that bit of fluffy in the previous chapter. To be really honest, I’m better at making action/adventure/drama stories and scenes rather than romance, so, I’m sorry if my ‘romances’ aren’t too realistic. However, I hope that this story is still exciting and enjoyable for you as I have had been making it. Now, once again, as usual, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts as they are massive legions of butterflies that are colored with every color in the rainbow flying through the skies of the real, Digital, and the virtual world of SAO and ALO and then it switches to Kirito, in his SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Eternal/Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial back to back overlooking all of those worlds.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is flying through the skies of Alfheim before she transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Star with Rainbow Dragon behind her while Akari goes through her SAO form into her ALO form before transforming into Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Sun with Magnadramon surrounding her. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into Eternal and then her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form in which she aims at some kind of unknown enemy. Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, and Sailor Orion look at Junpier and Miyako as the Moon and Sun Kingdom hover over SAO and ALO.

 

Serena is flanked behind by her Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ counterparts, Serene, Serenity, and Tsuki and the shadows of the Four Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, hovering all around them. Kirito is facing his Synchro and XYZ counterparts, Kuro and Kata, before all three of them turn to face a mysterious figure in the distance. Naruto is facing his counterpart, Menma, and Menma gives him a wicked smirk as the two of them prepare for battle.

 

Heathcliff is hanging over the Queen’s Gate and out of the Queen’s Gate, there are multiple worlds that our heroes and heroines go through until they, in their ALO forms, are in Alfheim and staring down Sumeragi, Seven, and Shamrock as all of the area of ALO known as Svart Alfheim looms over them before switching the Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, and beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity, with her hands together, is haunted by the shadow of her ‘corrupted self’, Shadow Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is ‘haunted’ by Dark Suguha and Yuuko, who is holding a Duel Monsters’ card that gives off a sinister aura in which they are comforted by their friends/family/loved ones as they look towards the future, but Davis’ and Kari’s shadows transform into the shapes of an unknown male and unknown female.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial, Sailor Venus, and one other with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 35: Power of the Gods and Goddess

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Lastation

 

Our group of heroes and heroines made up of Neptune, Noire, Compa, IF, and our group that came from Earth, human and Digimon alike, are heading to an area containing the company of Passé, who our group is rushing to aid since they know that they are most likely under attack from Avenir, a company trying to take over the nation of Lastation.

 

As they get to the area, they see massive destruction in the area and Compa says, solemnly, “There is so much destruction…”

 

Neptune says, stunned, “Whoa. This is too hard core for me.”

 

Noire says, angrily, “Ganache is going to pay for this.”

 

Chian runs over and she says, “You’re all safe!”

 

Kazuto asks, “Chian, are you okay?”

 

Asuna asks, “What’s going on?”

 

Chian responds, “It’s dangerous around here! You have to get out of here! Avenir has sent a massive robot and it is demolishing Passé!”

 

Asuna asks, concerned, “Where is Yui-chan?”

 

Yui comes out from behind Chian and she says, going over to her, “Mommy!” After Yui goes into Asuna’s arms, Yui says, “Mommy, you and Daddy have to stop that machine! It is destroying Chian’s home and business!”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “We will Yui-chan.”

 

Noire asks, “What about you?”

 

Chian replies, “I’m going to the Basilicom to get Lady Black Heart’s help. The Lady should help us, so, you guys get to a safe place.”

 

Noire says, “That’s too bad since we’re not going anywhere.”

 

Neptune says, “That’s right! We have a little agenda with Ganache!”

 

Noire says, “Don’t worry! We’ll take care of Avenir and anything that gets in our way!”

 

Yolei mutters, solemnly, “I was afraid that you would say that.”

 

Kazuto tells Yui, “Stay here with Chian, Yui-chan.”

 

Yui want to protest, but Kazuto stern yet concerned stare causes her to reconsider in which she responds, “Okay, daddy.” Before Chian could stop them, our group heads off to Passé to stop Ganache from completely destroying it. When they get there, Ganache is directing a massive machine along with SAO Floor Boss Monster of Floor 2, Asterius the Taurus King, to demolish Passé.

 

Ganache yells out, excitedly, “Yes! That’s it! Good! Good! Go, Killachine! You and that massive bull destroy it all! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! With the performance here, this will sell well to one of our ‘clients’ maybe even more! Now, let’s add a bit more power. Show me your true power Killachine!”

 

Davis’ voice booms, “Hey, jerk!” Ganache looks to see our heroes and heroines arrive with Noire stepping forward.

 

Noire yells out, “Stop! I won’t let you get away with this!”

 

Ganache says, “Oh, my…All of you managed to make it out.”

 

Noire asks, with a smirk, “Did you really think that those monsters really could beat us?”

 

Ganache responds, with a sly smile, “Oh, of course not. But they did buy some time, didn’t they?”

 

Tai says, with a snarl, “That ass knew that those monsters wouldn’t get rid of us. He wanted us to be delayed until he could completely destroy Passé!”

 

Minato says, “And most likely, the guy at the ‘other exit’ was also a delaying tactic for his real objective. It is like we thought. His target was Passé and we were obstacles to temporary remove until he is done.”

 

Ganache says, “Correct, sir. With that time, I was able to ‘demonstrate’ our new weapon.”

 

Naruto says, with a snarl, “We’ll see how good it is when it is a pile of junk!”

 

Noire says, “You fiend…”

 

Ganache retorts, “Fiend, huh? Even so, what are you going to do about it? You lost your power to Avenir. You are weak now.”

 

Noire says, “That’s not true!”

 

Ganache responds, “Oh? But you are aware of your lack of power, aren’t you? You were away too long. You have only yourself to blame. Hardly anyone reveres you in Lastation anymore. Oh, but I do appreciate you. You made it ever so easy to take over this land.”

 

Rika says, annoyed, “What a jerk.”

 

Lita says, with a nod, “You said it, Rika.”

 

Noire is silent and Ganache asks, “Oh? Nothing to say against my logic?”

 

Noire asks, with a smile, “So, what?”

 

Ganache asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Noire retorts, “Who cares about power and control? If you think that I’m here just to mete vengeance, you’re dead wrong. I’m here for the people that believe in me!”

 

Neptune tells IF, “Iffy, can I speak now? I really don’t like the seriousness of the situation right now.”

 

IF says, “Just be patient and let them finish what they are saying.”

 

Neptune replies, annoyed, “Ah, I’m at my limit already. I need to talk to breathe, you know?”

 

Yolei says, with a sigh, “Geez, Neptune…”

 

Compa says, “Nep-Nep, if you don’t be quiet, you won’t get your pudding snack.”

 

Neptune says, nervously, “No! I’ll do my best to keep my mouth shut!”

 

Noire says, annoyed, “I can hear everything! It defeats the purpose if you are making noise on the subject of quiet.”

 

Mimi says, with a nod, “She has a point.”

 

Palmon says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Noire says, annoyed, “And now, look at what you have done. The mood is all gone now!”

 

Compa says, “Nep-Nep’s pudding scores a double whammy! Gone!”

 

Neptune says, shocked and horrified, “M-My pudding! Noooooooo!”

 

Davis asks, confused, “I don’t know: Should I be serious or laughing?”

 

Veemon responds, with a shrug, “I don’t know, Davis. Maybe both?”

 

Ganache says, “Are you done talking yet? I am a very busy man after all.”

 

Noire says, “Let me save you the time by sending that machine into the junk heap and turn that overgrown bull into steak!”

 

Compa says, “Nep-Nep, transform!”

 

Neptune says, “Transform!” In a bright flash, Neptune transforms into her HDD form much to the shock of Ganache and Neptune says, in her mature voice, “Ganache, you went way too far. Feel the pain that Chian and her people endured!”

 

Ganache says, shocked, “That form…You!!!” Ganache asks Noire, “But she is supposed to be your enemy! Why?!”

 

Noire says, “For the people that believe in me, I’ll do anything for them…Anything! Access!” In a bright flash, Noire then transforms into the silver haired woman that fought Neptune and Sailor Celestial before.

 

Neptune says, shocked, “Noire?! That form…!!”

 

Noire AKA Black Heart responds, in a deep woman’s voice that she used in this form, “Details later! First, let’s get rid of that contraption and that overgrown piece of beef with it!”

 

Suguha says, “That’s our cue!”

 

Valkyrie Moon Power, Make-up!

 

Moon Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Mercury Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Venus Power, Make-up!

 

Mars Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Jupiter Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Uranus Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Saturn Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Neptune Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Pluto Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Nebula Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Orion Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Star Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Sun Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Celestial Power, Make-up!

 

Within bright flashes, Serena, Rini, Ami, Mina, Raye, Lita, Amara, Hotaru, Michelle, Trista, Molly, Shion, Asuna, Kari, and Suguha are replaced by Sailors Moon, Neo Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Uranus, Saturn, Neptune, Pluto, Nebula, Orion, Star, Sun, and Celestial with Sailors Moon, Mercury, Venus, Star, Sun, and Celestial are in their Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms with the rest of the Sailor Scouts in their Eternal level forms. On the meanwhile, Darien transforms into Tuxedo Mask to assist.

 

Davis says, taking out his digivice, “Let’s rock and roll, Veemon!”

 

Veemon says, with a nod, “Right!”

 

Ken says, taking out his digivice, “Wormmon!”

 

Wormmon says, with a nod, “Right!”

 

Sailor Sun says, taking out her digivice, “Gatomon!”

 

Gatomon says, “I was hoping that you would say that Kari!”

 

Digivolution

 

“Veemon Digivolve to…ExVeemon!”

 

“Wormmon Digivolve to…Stingmon!”

 

“Gatomon Digivolve to…Angewomon!”

 

“ExVeemon…Stingmon&hellip ;DNA Digivolve to…Paildramon!”

 

End Digivolution

 

Gan ache is shocked by the Digimon’s Digivolution and our Sailor Scouts’ transformation and IF says, looking at the two Digimon, “Man! I still can’t believe this stuff!”

 

Compa says, with a nod, “I know! It is amazing!”

 

Sailor Celestial’s two Digimon, still in her digivice, appear on the screen of her digivice and Lunamon asks, “Do you need our help, Suguha?”

 

Agumon (Tamer) asks, “It is boring around here! Can we come out?”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, with a smirk, “Why not? Agumon! Lunamon! Realize!” Sailor Celestial extends her digivice out and in a flash, Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon leap out while energy gathers into Sailor Celestial’s arm and she yells out, “Charge! DNA…Full Charge!” She sends that energy into her digivice and sends it into Agumon (Tamer).

 

Warp Digivolution

 

“Agumon Warp Digivolve to…RizeGreymon!”

 

End Warp Digivolution

 

RizeGreymon gives out a roar of power with the end of his Digivolution and he prepares for battle while Ganache asks, shocked, “It can’t be possible…Who…Who are you?!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Your worst nightmare, jerk!” Asterius the Taurus King then prepares to attack as Kazuto, Asuna, and Sailor Moon notice a familiar movement.

 

Kazuto yells out, “It is about to use a breath attack! Hit its head! That’s its weak spot!”

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, “RizeGreymon!”

 

Trident Revolver!

 

RizeGreymon fires three blasts from its machine cannon left arm that slam into Asterius’ heads causing it to give a ‘moo-like’ roar as the force stuns him and sends him down to the ground on his bottom.

 

Davis tells Paildramon, “Paildramon, you know what to aim for!”

 

Paildramon responds, “You got it, Davis!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Split up! Some of us will take on Asterius, the others help take down that tin can!”

 

Matt says, “You heard the lady!” Immediately, our group splits up with some of our group heading to help Neptune and Noire take care of the machine monster, Killachine, while the others fight against Asterius, who is struggling back to its feet.

 

Sailor Orion says, “I don’t think so.” Sailor Orion unleashes an arrow from her bow that hits home on the crown/head of Asterius and he roars as he is stunned for the moment.

 

Kazuto brings out Oathkeeper and Remains Heart Keyblades and he yells out, “Up and over!”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a nod, “Right!” Sailor Moon spins around and Kazuto runs towards her in which Kazuto steps on her cupped armored hands with Sailor Moon throwing him high into the air with Sailor Star grabbing onto his back.

 

Sailor Star says, “Not without me, Kirito-kun!” Sailor Star throws Kazuto at Asterius and Kazuto gives Asterius a mighty dual slash with his Keyblades causing Asterius to roar out in pain with Sailor Star giving him a barrage of Linears for good measure. Asterius recovers from his shock and prepares to counterattack, but Paildramon and Angewomon have other ideas.

 

Desperado Blaster!

 

Celestial Arrow!

 

Angewomon fires an arrow of light while Paildramon fires a barrage of energy bullets from its blasters that strike Asterius in the head causing him to get stunned once again. With the group with Killachine, Noire decides to start things off.

 

Drop Crush!

 

She uses an upward kick and a powerful slash attack to hit Killachine hard and Neptune then uses her Critical Edge to knock Killachine up and give him a double slash, but Killachine moves in for a nasty slash attack with its massive axe, but Sailor Saturn blocks it with her shield, however, she is strained to hold Killachine’s attack back.

 

Sailor Neptune yells out, concerned, “Get out of there!” However, it is too late as Killachine breaks through her shield and Sailor Saturn is sent flying to the ground, hard.

 

Sailor Pluto says, concerned, “Saturn!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a snarl, “You are going to pay for that one, you junk heap!”

 

Space Sword Blaster!

 

Sailor Uranus unleashes a wave of energy with her Space Sword that slams into Killachine and sends it back a bit.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Nice one! Let’s see how it likes a real shocker!”

 

Jupiter Thunder Dragon Roar!

 

Sailor Jupiter unleashes a powerful electrical dragon that slams into Killachine and seemly causes it to malfunction.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, excitedly, “Right on!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “No, wait!” However, Killachine gets back on its feet and slams its mace down on Sailor Jupiter causing to yelp as she gets knocked down to the ground and stunning her for the moment.

 

IF says, “Oh, crap!”

 

Lace Ribbons!

 

Noire unleashes her attack with multiple kicks and slash attacks with Neptune going in with Cross Combo with multiple slash attacks before knocking it into the air and slamming it back down to the ground, but Killachine counterattacks with swing of its axe against Neptune and Noire and while they manage to block it and gain no injuries or damage, they are throw back for the moment. Killachine then turns its attention back at Sailor Jupiter, who is just regaining her senses after getting knocked down by the machine monster.

 

Yolei shouts out, “Look out!” Killachine drops its mace down on Sailor Jupiter, but Sailor Saturn leaps in and creates another shield to intercept the attack, however, like last time, she is straining from the power from the massive machine.

 

Sailor Neptune says, shocked, “Get out of there!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, weakly, “Saturn…”

 

Sailor Saturn then starts to glow as she strains against her enemy and she says, with a determined tone, “I…I won’t give up…I will protect everyone…!!” Sailor Saturn is then engulfed in an immense glow that throws Killachine backwards and much to the other’s shock.

 

Sailor Pluto says, amazed, “Saturn…” When the glow that engulfed Sailor Saturn fades away as quickly as it appeared, everyone can see that she has radically changed!

 

Sailor Saturn’s hair and head are mainly contained in a dark violet Thracian helmet with Galaxy-Eyes Cypher Dragon and Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon on the helmet, violet eyeshadow on her eyelids, deep and lovely sparkling violet lips, black spiked metal choker is around her neck with a dark violet jewel attached below the center of the choker, her cloth fuku is replaced by a violet armored metal fuku with black and golden version of Black Luster Soldier’s armored arms, hands, and shoulder pads, in the chest area of her armored fuku, there is a violet heart-shaped jewel with two crossed Silent Glaives along with Cyber Dark Dragon in the center of the crossed Silent Glaives as well as eight white feathered wings attached to the heart-shaped jeweled, she has an armored mini-skirt that’s violet, black, and silver in color with dark violet version of Lightning’s Overture Gunblade from Final Fantasy XIII-2 attached to the left side of the skirt with armored pouches containing ninja style items/weapons attached to the right side of the skirt, she has black armored knee-high high-heeled armored boots, and coming out of her back, there are eight huge and fluffy white feathered wings. In her right hand/arm, her Silent Glaive remains much the same expect that it has a black ‘lining’ and it seems to gain a shimmering dark silver glow.

 

The others are shocked and Gabumon says, “Incredible!”

 

Agumon says, with a nod, “You said it, Gabumon!”

 

Sailor Neptune says, amazed, “Firefly!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Sailor Saturn has become a Valkyrie Sailor Scout!” Sailor Saturn, now Valkyrie level, unleashes a powerful dark violet blast attack that sends Killachine flying back and crashing into the ground with a mighty ‘thud’.

 

Noire says, shocked, “Incredible!”

 

Neptune says, “Noire, this is our chance!”

 

Noire says, with a serious tone, “Of course! Stop fooling around Neptune!” Neptune and Noire then charged at Killachine and prepare for the finishing blow while back with the others, Asterius is bound by Sailor Venus, with her ‘energy heart chains’, and Kushina’s chakra chains.

 

Sailor Venus yells out, seeing what just happened, “Hey, Sailor Saturn just joined the ‘Valkyrie club’!”

 

Sailor Mercury says, stunned, “Incredible!”

 

Rika says, “Hey! Focus on the side of beef!” Naruto, as if answering Rika’s call, decides to join in and make his attack with help from a shadow clone.

 

Giant Rasengan!

 

Naruto and his clone slam a massive sphere of chakra energy into Asterius causing him to give another ‘moo-like’ roar of power as he is sent flying back, but he manages to recover, shatter Venus’ and Kushina’s chains, and prepares to counterattack.

 

But then Sailor Celestial’s voice booms, “Hey, King Beef!” Asterius looks up only to get sliced right down the middle by Sailor Celestial with her swords, shattering Asterius’ Guard Barrier, and he roars out as he is shattered into pieces. Around the same time, Neptune and Noire put the finishing touches on Killachine causing it to shatter into particles and then into nothingness soon after.

 

Noire says, “With the two of us, it was too easy to take down that tin can!” Noire then asks, looking around, “Hey, where’s Ganache?”

 

The others look around for him and Yolei yells out, annoyed, “That big chicken took off while we were fighting his junk pile and that side of beef!”

 

Noire says, annoyed, “Well, no matter. He’ll get what he deserves the next time that I see him!”

 

Neptune says, “Speaking of, Noire. That form of yours…”

 

Compa says, “You look like Nep-Nep transformed.”

 

Noire replies, “You mean this? Of course. I am the CPU of Lastation.”

 

Neptune asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Davis says, “We were wondering when you would reveal that fact Noire.”

 

Noire asks, surprised, “Huh?”

 

IF asks, “So, you guys figured it out too?”

 

Tuxedo Mask responds, “Actually, we knew the instant that we met Noire for the ‘first time’.”

 

Noire asks, shocked, “Wait! What? No way!”

 

Kotone says, with a nod, “We did. We knew it once you told us your name.”

 

Sailor Mercury asks Neptune, Compa, and IF, “Remember Falcom? Remember what she said that Lady Black Heart’s real name really was?”

 

IF says, realizing, “Falcom…Wait! She said that Lady Black Heart’s name was Lady NOIRE! Oh, boy! How did I forget that? I guess that a bit of Nep is rubbing off on me!”

 

Noire says, “So, that’s how you knew.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Bingo. The instant that you told us your name, we already knew that you were Lastation’s CPU. We figured that you were the same silver haired person that attacked us and Neptune, since Neptune becomes different when she transforms, but we couldn’t be absolutely sure until you transformed for us.”

 

Noire says, annoyed, “Great! All this hiding my identity was for nothing then!”

 

Neptune asks, realizing something, “Wait! That means that you know who I am, right? Can you please tell me who I am?”

 

Noire asks, with a sly smile and teasing tone, “What to do…?”

 

Neptune asks, “Come on! I’m serious here!”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Actually, Neptune, we can tell you a bit about your identity.”

 

Neptune asks, surprised, “What?”

 

IF says, with a smile, “You guys must have had an idea, but when Noire transformed, you got confirmation.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Bingo, IF.”

 

Neptune asks, annoyed, “So, everyone knows, but me? Really? Oh, come on, just say it!”

 

Kazuto asks Noire, “Noire, that form…It is your Goddess form and it goes by another name, doesn’t it?”

 

Noire replies, “Yes, this is my goddess form known as Black Heart. It is also called my Hard Drive Divinity.”

 

Neptune says, surprised, “Hard Drive Divinity? That’s what Histy called my…”

 

Keiko asks, shocked, “Wait! Does that mean that Neptune is…?”

 

Compa asks, shocked, “Could she be…?”

 

Noire responds, “Planeptune’s CPU. Neptune, you are Purple Heart.”

 

Neptune is silent for several seconds and she replies, surprised, “Seriously?”

 

There are plenty of nervous sweat drops from the others and Yolei asks, sarcastically, “Really?”

 

Neptune AKA Purple Heart while in HDD form (A/N: From now on, when Neptune and her fellow CPU are in HDD form, we will be calling them by their goddess names like Neptune-Purple Heart for example.) asks IF, “Iffy, what should I do? Me? Planeptune? Really?”

 

IF responds, “Why don’t you change back first?”

 

Purple Heart says, “O-Okay. I can’t show my variety of expressions in this form anyway.”

 

Plenty of the others nearly do an anime deadpan and IF says, “Not like we’re going to use your entire repertoire of expressions…”

 

Davis asks IF, with a smirk, “You want to bet IF?”

 

Kari says, with a giggle, “Oh, Dai-kun.”

 

Purple Heart turns back into Neptune, her human form, and Neptune asks, “But is really me…being me, okay with everyone?”

 

IF asks, “Who would have expected you to be the CPU of Planeptune?” Our heroes and heroines that came from Earth look at each other and decide ‘not to go there’.

 

Compa asks, “What’s going on here? All I did was see Nep-Nep fall from…the sky!”

 

Kazuto says, “Bingo, Compa. A normal human wouldn’t survive a fall from the height that you were implying.”

 

Black Heart/Noire says, a bit nervously, “For the record, falling from the sky isn’t normal even for a goddess…”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “However, it explains what happened with Neptune and how she fell from the sky in the first place.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “It does?”

 

Kazuto says, “Yes, it does.”

 

Neptune asks Black Heart, “Just to make sure. Are you SURE that I’m the CPU of Planeptune?”

 

Black Heart sighs and responds, “I’m not sure…You ARE the CPU of Planeptune. Don’t worry. We won’t fight now. I need to first rebuild Lastation.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Yeah, we will help how we can, but we need to discuss a few things with you, Noire.”

 

Black Heart says, “I’m not surprised. In fact, I need to discuss quite a few things with you. I have a few questions for you.”

 

Tai says, “Yeah, I’ll bet.”

 

Ryoutarou whispers to Kazuto, “Hey, bro, there is plenty of things that I don’t get.”

 

Kazuto whispers back, “I know, Klein.” Kazuto thinks in his mind, “I’m willing to bet that how SAO monsters and boss monsters especially are appearing and how Ganache got control of one of them are among the questions on Klein’s mind and I know that it is on mind too. Maybe even Liz, Asuna, and Serena are wondering much the same as well as plenty of the others. I really don’t like this and I’m starting to fear on what’s to come.”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Unknown realm

 

Somewhere within an unknown realm, the current Organization XIII are assembled together and watching the footage of the battle between Killachine and our heroes and heroines.

 

Xigbar says, plainly, but retaining his classic smirk, “Well, isn’t this a pain.”

 

Saix says, “Sailor Saturn has gained the powers of a Valkyrie.”

 

Master Xehanort says, with a nod, “Indeed.”

 

Ansem says, “It also looks like Avenir is also ‘playing’ with ‘other sides’ other than our own.”

 

Xigbar asks, with a smirk, “Shall we tell the witch about it?”

 

Master Xehanort says, shaking his head, “No, not for the moment. Let us see where this goes. You know of our plans and we may have found two people of interest.”

 

Xigbar asks, curiously, “You do? Who is that?”

 

Master Xehanort responds, “You know, my friend. You are after all…another me.”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Lastation

 

Back in Lastation, our heroes and heroines are assembled together within the hotel in Lastation that they are staying at.

 

Mimi says, “Whew! That was a workout!”

 

Palmon says, with a nod, “I’ll say!”

 

Keiko says, “Passé looks really bad.”

 

Yui says, “I hope that Chian and everyone with her will be okay.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “I hope so too, Yui-chan.”

 

IF tells Noire, “Now that things have calmed down, don’t you need to show your identity to Chian?”

 

Noire responds, “Now isn’t the right time. Honestly, showing myself now would only make matters worse. So, I’ll first get back in shape before showing my identity.”

 

Mina asks, “Get back in shape?”

 

Trista says, “I believe getting back her Shares to higher levels. Remember, these goddesses are strong or weak based on the strength of faith from the people of their lands and world.”

 

Serena asks Noire, “Do you have a plan?”

 

Noire responds, “Plan? No. I’m just going to do my best to help everyone living here.”

 

IF says, “Now that’s the CPU Lady Black Heart that I know and respect.”

 

Noire replies, “Cut the honorifics. Just call me Noire. I like that betters anyway.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Okay, Noire. Anyway, like we said, I think that we know what happened between you, Neptune, and the other two CPUs.” When Noire looks at Kazuto, he tells her, “Before Compa found her, you and the other CPUs including Neptune were fighting in Celestia in another battle of the Console Wars.”

 

Noire says, with a nod, “That’s right.”

 

Kazuto says, “However, something changed. For some reason, you and the two CPUs other than Neptune ganged up on Neptune and battled her together to ‘eliminate’ her from the Console Wars. She fell out of Celestia into Gamindustri proper and losing her HDD form in the process.”

 

Noire says, “Most obviously. In Celestia, we can maintain our Hard Drive Divinity for as long as we want no matter how much energy that we lose through we still depend on the Shares for the core of our strength still. Here in Gamindustri, we don’t get ‘recharged’ as we do on Celestia and we can only maintain our Hard Drive Divinity for a limited amount of time in which we have to return to our human forms.”

 

Keiko asks, curiously, “So, since Neptune got knocked from Celestia, she was so weakened that she transformed into her human form and was unable to fly?”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “I believe that’s exactly what happened Keiko.”

 

Hotaru says, “If Neptune wasn’t something special, she would have most likely died. An ordinary human couldn’t survive such a fall.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Yep. However, it means that Historie may be the only way to regain Neptune’s memories.”

 

Rika says, “We aren’t experts on goddesses.”

 

Mina says, looking at Neptune, “Speaking of Nep…” Many of the others look at Neptune, who is sleeping in bed and snoring quite loudly.

 

Compa says, “She’s sound asleep. She must have been really tired.”

 

There is a knock on the door and Serena says, plainly, “Come in.”

 

When the door opens, Chian comes in and she says, “Coming through.”

 

Lita asks, “What’s up, Chian?”

 

Chian says, “Thanks to you, we’ve got a lot cleaned up. The rest is for tomorrow.”

 

Noire asks, “How is the factory doing really?”

 

Chian says, “Most of it is in unworkable condition. Not much to be done about it.”

 

Hotaru says, “That’s horrible.”

 

Chian says, “I know, but at least, we have our lives.”

 

Neptune wakes up from her sleep and she asks, groggily, “Huh? Chian? Since when?”

 

Chian responds, “I just arrived. Sorry to wake you sleeping beauty.”

 

Noire asks, “What are you going to do now?”

 

Chian says, “With the Expo around the corner, I need the factory running first.”

 

IF says, “So that means that we won’t have work for a while then.”

 

Asuna asks Chian, “Are you sure that you don’t want us to help out?”

 

Chian responds, with a smile, “It’s no problem. Personally, something tells me that you have something important of your own to deal with. Don’t worry, we can handle it.”

 

Mimi asks, “What should we do now?”

 

Izzy says, “I think that we should head back to Planeptune for the time being. We still have the other two nations of Leanbox and Lowee to consider.”

 

Tentomon says, “Good point, Izzy.”

 

Neptune hands back Chian’s test weapon and she says, “Here is your weapon back.”

 

Chian replies, “Thanks. When the Expo comes around, come back. I’ll have more tests for you then.”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “That would be great! I’m looking forward to seeing your new factory.”

 

Chian says, “Count on it. I’ll get everything back to full operation soon.”

 

After Chian leaves the room, Kazuto asks Noire, “Could you keep an eye out for something like the Key Fragment that we showed you?”

 

Noire responds, “Sure. But don’t think that this is for Neptune. I’m just showing my appreciation for your assistance in dealing with that jerk, Ganache, and his overgrown tinker toy.”

 

Neptune asks, “Huh? Nowa isn’t coming with us?”

 

Noire replies, annoyed, “Don’t call me Nowa! It’s Noire!”

 

Neptune says, with her cheerful smile on her lips, “Oh, come on! You can call me Neppy if you like.”

 

Noire asks, “No I won’t…Wait! Why would I?”

 

Davis tells Neptune, “Hey, Nep, remember, Noire is the CPU of this place. She needs to ‘clean house’.”

 

Amara tells Neptune, “And what Davis basically means is that she needs to help her people and regain their support, thus regaining her strength to help them better.”

 

Neptune says, “Aww, just when I thought that we were becoming best buddies…”

 

Compa says, “Now, now, Nep-Nep. Let’s not bother Noire. We have to find the Key Fragment of Lastation so we are coming back.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “Yeah, we’ll be back, believe it.”

 

Noire says, “I’ll be sure to greet you with open arms then.” Noire tells Neptune, “Oh, Neptune? Don’t be going around telling everyone that you are a CPU, you hear? I’m not sure about the other nations, but I’m sure that they have their own problems.”

 

Trista says, “Remember, the four of you, up until recently, were fighting each other in the Console Wars that we heard about. It may not be a good idea to learn that an ‘enemy leader’ is wandering their lands. We aren’t sure how the people will react as well as the other two CPUs.”

 

Neptune replies, “Oh, you worry too much. I’m not that dumb. I just have to reveal my identity right before the ‘big scene’, right?”

 

Compa says, excitedly, “Just like in theater! Oh, I want to come out at the encore call!”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “Oh, that’s good, Compa! And we’ll have Iffy pull curtains backstage!”

 

Plenty of the others sweat drop and Noire asks the others, “Are you sure that you, guys and gals, be okay?”

 

IF says, “I’m fine…Of maybe not. I’m already getting a headache…”

 

Serena tells Noire, “Noire?” When Noire looks at Serena, she asks, “We know about the story about you and your fellow CPUs. I have to ask: What’s the point of the whole Console Wars?”

 

Noire responds, “In order to become the True Goddess.”

 

Serena asks Noire, curiously, “So?”

 

Noire asks, “What do you mean ‘so’?”

 

Serena replies, “What are the benefits of becoming this ‘True Goddess’? What’s the point of it?”

 

Noire says, plainly, “It means that you become the ruler of the whole of Gamindustri?”

 

Serena asks Noire, “Is it important to you?”

 

Noire replies, “Of course it is!” However, deep down, Noire doubts that answer.

 

Serena asks Noire, “Is that what you truly want Noire? Does becoming this ‘True Goddess’ mean everything to you? You already have your people and ‘home’ of Lastation. Do you really want to rule your world?” Noire’s eyes widen with that remark and remembering a meeting with Neptune a previous evening and asking Neptune the question about what’s important, their nation or the Console Wars, in which Noire thinks about Neptune’s answer. This and Serena’s questions start to make her think.

 

Noire responds, “Well, you have a point. I mean…Look! I’ve been away for a few years and my people have a major headache on their hands with Avenir! If one nation is bad enough, then you have a point that ruling the whole of Gamindustri would be a nightmare.” Noire says, with a smile, “However, I’m sure that I’m able to handle the job, but my people need right now, so, Lastation is my number one priority right now. But if the others, even Neptune, want to continue with the Console Wars, then I’m going to give it all I got. But it is just to help the people of my dear Lastation. And like I said before, I’m not helping you find the Key Fragment because I care about Neptune, I’m just thankful for her help and yours dealing with overgrown side of beef and that tinker toy.”

 

Rika whispers to Asuna, “I think that we are dealing with a tsundere here.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile and playful poke, “Liz…”

 

Kazuto tells Noire, “So, Noire, you mentioned that you saw our world in the sky before you met us?”

 

Noire says, “I did. It is most likely because I’m a CPU.”

 

Tai says, “Probably the same for Neptune and not because of us.”

 

Noire says, “Most likely.”

 

Trista tells Noire, “Then you know the situation that we are in.”

 

Noire says, “Yeah, it is quite obvious.” She then looks at Suguha and she says, “I’m still finding it hard to believe that someone wielding Etherion is acting here in front of me. I mean not even the CPUs can wield the power of Etherion. It is, in my opinion, the greatest power in all of existence itself.”

 

Trista says, with a nod, “Plenty would agree with you.”

 

Noire says, looking at Suguha and Naruto, “I have to say that I’m not sure that it is in the best of hands, but I guess that you, two, will have to do for now.”

 

Suguha says, annoyed, “Thanks for the vote of confidence.”

 

Naruto says, nodding his head in agreement and giving off his own annoyed sarcastic tone, “No kidding.”

 

Kazuto asks Noire, “Noire, will you…?”

 

Noire puts her hands on her hips and she responds, “Of course I’m going to help! I mean…Hello! My nation and my people are under threat since the whole of Gamindustri, so, it is a no brainer. Don’t think that I’m being a good friend or something like that. It is for the good of my nation, my people, and my world, that’s all.”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “Thank you, Noire.”

 

Noire says, with a shrug, “Don’t mention it.”

 

Amara asks Noire, “Noire, you know that we are going into Leanbox and Lowee to find the Key Fragments to get Historie free of her seal and get Neptune’s memory back. Can you give us any information on them? Have you seen your fellow CPUs outside of their ‘goddess forms’?”

 

Noire replies, her hands still on her hips, “Well, of course. I recognized Neptune outside of HDD, right? Anyway, here is what you need to know. First, we’ll start with Leanbox. Leanbox’s CPU, Green Heart, is named Vert and I believe that in human form has blond hair, blue eyes, and…let’s put it this way…She is like your friends, Hinata and Lita, for example, when it comes to ‘body shape’.”

 

Lita says, nervously, “Okay…”

 

Noire says, continuing, “With Lowee’s CPU, White Heart: Her human name is Blanc. She is short and petite young girl with short brown hair and blue eyes.” Noire says, nervously, “However, watch out when she is in HDD form. You know us, goddess, goes through personality changes when we use our Hard Drive Divinity to turn into our goddess forms. Let’s just say that you don’t want to make Blanc mad when she is in HDD form.”

 

Rini asks, curiously and a bit nervously, “How bad?”

 

Noire says, pointing to Sakura and Kushina, “That bad and possibly worse.”

 

Sakura and Kushina yell out in unison, very annoyed, “Hey!”

 

Plenty of the others scratch their scalps nervously and Rika says, solemnly and annoyed, “That’s wonderful to hear.”

 

Serena tells Noire, “Thank you for your help, Noire. We’ll be back as soon as we can.”

 

Noire responds, with a smirk, “No problem. It isn’t like I’m going to miss you or anything. Plus, I’ve got a ton of work to do.” The others nod their heads and they prepare to head out to return to Planeptune.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Within the Fusion Dimension, the shadowy figure of the Professor, leader of Academia, is looking at the image of Edo Phoenix, the Fusion Dimension version of famous duelist, Aster Phoenix, on a view screen as Edo, through this ‘tele-chat’ gives him a report.

 

When Edo is done, Professor responds, “It seems like Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze has become quite the duelist. He has mastered Fusion, Synchro, XYZ, and Pendulum quite well.”

 

Edo asks, confused, “Sir?”

 

Professor responds, “I understand, Edo. Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze is a very creditable threat and he must be dealt with.”

 

Edo says, with a nod, “Yes, sir.”

 

Professor says, “The Sailor Scouts are also getting stronger. The stronger that they become, the greater the threat that they become.”

 

Edo says, “I know, Professor. I just don’t understand their level of strength…”

 

Professor responds, interrupting, “Sword Art Online.” Edo looks at the Professor and Professor responds, “SAO was a double handed sword. While it inflicted ‘terrible wounds’, it also ‘hardened their metal’ and ‘tempered their blades’. Unlike those in the XYZ and Synchro Dimensions, those in Standard, especially Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial, had that event to draw upon. While it has made them ‘vulnerable’ in some ways, it has made them far stronger than their XYZ and Synchro Dimension counterparts as well as their counterparts in our dimension, Edo.”

 

Edo’s eyes widen at the Professor’s words and he says, plainly, “Then I won’t underestimate them ever again, sir.”

 

Professor says, “It is wise that you don’t, Edo. Never underestimate your enemy or your enemy will be your end. Many generals throughout history have underestimate their opponents and in one form or another, their opponent caused their demises.”

 

Edo says, with a nod, “Understood, Professor.” As the image of Edo fades away as the communication link is disconnected, Professor can’t help to wonder about the situation developing and none other than the person behind SAO itself: Akihiko Kayaba.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Planeptune

 

Right now, we are within Compa’s home where Neptune is having fun in relaxing and playing video games.

 

Neptune says, “Whew! This place is really home. The bed is comfy, games all over, and the puddings stocked in the fridge.”

 

Yolei tells Neptune, “Hey, Neptune, we’ve been loafing around Compa’s place for over a week already.”

 

Neptune tells Yolei, “Oh, come on! We did a lot at Lastation, so, give a girl a break!”

 

Rika says, with a sigh, “Give us a break.”

 

Neptune says, “Oh, come on, this is my only chance to cozy with the puddings, you dig? Who is going to kick back, you dig? It’s me, yo!”

 

IF asks, annoyed, “Really? She is the CPU for Planeptune?”

 

Amara tells IF, with a sigh, “I don’t blame you.”

 

Compa says, “Nep-Nep. I made some tasty milk pudding.”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “Yay! Pudding! Milk pudding! Milky-milk pudding!”

 

IF says, “Compa, you have to stop treating Nep like a queen.”

 

Kotone asks, “Technically, since she is the ruler of this nation, doesn’t that mean that she is like a queen?”

 

IF gives an annoyed glare at Kotone and Shion says, plainly, “She has a point.”

 

Mimi asks, “So, why don’t we bring Neptune back to the Basilicom here?”

 

Cody responds, “She still doesn’t have her memories. We can prove that she is the CPU since she can transform into her ‘goddess form’, her Hard Drive Divinity, since only they can only use that transformation.”

 

Minato says, “The real problem is if her people find out that she is without her memories, they may become doubtful on her ability to lead and protect them. Her fighting abilities are quite good, but the problem of her leadership and protection might still come into question. And remember, her power comes from the faith that people have in her. She needs to be as strong as possible since somebody wants to get her hands on her power and Suguha’s power.”

 

Tai says, “So, for now, we had better not return Neptune to her home here in her nation until we recover her memories.”

 

Neptune tells Compa, “Compa, this pudding is the bomb! Can I get some more of these morsels?”

 

Compa replies, “I’m happy that you like them, Nep-Nep. More coming right up!”

 

IF says, with a sigh, “These two…Well, I guess that it is better than being in peril now. I suppose enjoying that moment isn’t bad. Well, I had better get started…”

 

IF takes out her phone and Neptune asks, “Iffy, what are you doing? Single player checkers? Single player rummy?”

 

IF responds, “Oh, shut it. No, I was just checking the Goddess’ blog.”

 

Keiko asks, “The Goddess’ blog?”

 

Mina asks, curiously, “The goddesses blog like us, humans?”

 

IF replies, shaking her head, “No, it is just Lady Green Heart, the CPU of Leanbox.”

 

Kazuto asks, “What does she post?”

 

Asuna asks Kazuto, “Kirito-kun?”

 

Kazuto responds, “We might get a better idea on her personality if we read her entities.”

 

Ryoutarou says, with a grin, “Look at you, Mister Sherlock.”

 

Kazuto tells Ryoutarou, annoyed, “Cut it out Klein.”

 

Rika adds in, annoyed, “Head out of the gutter, Klein.”

 

Neptune asks, “Does she have pic shots of her licking pizza or a self-made fantasy poem?”

 

IF asks, “You really think that a goddess would post random junk like that?”

 

Neptune looks at IF’s phone screen and she says, “Let me see: ‘Monsters have been appearing of recent. Please be wary...’”

 

Davis says, “That doesn’t tell us much.”

 

IF tells Neptune, “See? Lady Green Heart isn’t a goofer like you.”

 

Neptune says, “Wait! Iffy, there is a hidden link on here!”

 

IF asks, “What kind of idiotic nonsense are you talking about now…?” When IF looks at her phone’s screen, she says, “Wait! You’re right!”

 

Neptune says, pushing the link, “Let’s see what’s there!”

 

IF says, “Wait a minute, Nep!”

 

Neptune then says, “It says: ‘Welcome to my private page. I will be posting my private diary here.’”

 

Plenty of the others are shocked and IF says, “L-Lady Green Heart’s diary? You shouldn’t be reading other people’s diaries!”

 

Neptune responds, teasingly, “Oh, yeah, sure. I bet Iffy is going to check it out yourself, right?”

 

IF retorts, nervously, “M-Me? Look at L-Lady Green H-H-Heart’s private life? N-N-No!”

 

Neptune sweat drops and retorts, “Way to look calm, Iffy.”

 

Yolei asks, “What kind of goddess would post their diary on an internet blog?”

 

Shion says, “It could be a hack.”

 

Amara tells Ami and Izzy, “Better check IF’s phone for virus and bugs just in case.”

 

Tentomon says, with a nod, “Good idea.”

 

Neptune says, reading what she is seeing, “Let’s see now: ‘I have bought six new games…My backlog is getting too big…’”

 

IF asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Neptune says, continuing to read from the blog, “I can’t wait to get my ‘Tsundere Otaku Eyeglasses Set’…Hey, that’s the limited edition released by the Otomate branded company.”

 

Mina asks, “How do you know that?”

 

Kari says, with a smile, “She found that out when we shopping a few days ago.”

 

Neptune says, still reading from IF’s phone screen display, “Let’s see: ‘Can’t play Four Goddess Online with the sever error…’”

 

Amara asks, “Four Goddess Online?”

 

Kazuto says, “It is the local MMORPG game for this world. We found that out during our research during the past week and it is quite good.”

 

Rika says, with a smirk, “Not surprising that you would be into that.”

 

Asuna giggles as Kazuto blushes and Ryoutarou says, with a grin, “Busted, dude.”

 

Rini tells Ryoutarou, while motioning to Serena, “You shouldn’t be calling the kettle black since I remember you and certain Meatball Head joining him.”

 

Serena yelps in shock and Michelle says, with a smile, “It sounds like the CPU of Leanbox is quite the gamer.”

 

IF says, “My image of Lady Green Heart…is crumbling…”

 

Neptune responds, with a smile, “Is the difference between image and reality shock you, Iffy?”

 

IF says, “I know! The Basilicom must have made this to give her a more natural image. My Lady Green Heart would be this much of a gamer.”

 

Davis says, nervously, “Oh, boy. She has gone into denial.”

 

Neptune says, “Well, coming from a gamer like me, she smells like a full-blast gamer!”

 

Kazuto says, “I’ve got to admit that Neptune does have a point. It seems like that way based on the ‘feel’ of those postings. However, IF has a point in saying that we have no proof that she put those posting on there.”

 

Raye says, “Yeah, no joke! What kind of girl would post their private diary for everyone to see? I really can’t believe that any girl would post their own private diary for everyone to see.”

 

IF says, “There you go. Raye is right!”

 

Neptune asks, with a sly smile, “So, you want to bet and see by meeting her face-to-face?”

 

IF says, “Sure. Then, if you’re wrong, I’m taking one-week’s worth of your puddings.”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “It is on! Iffy, you better be ready to bring my prize on a silver platter!”

 

Compa says, nervously, “This isn’t the reason that we go to Leanbox for…”

 

Matt says, nervously, “At least we are going to Leanbox now…”

 

Gabumon says, nervously, “I guess so…”

 

Kari says, with a nervous smile, “Well, we can always look for the Key Fragment while we are there.”

 

Yolei asks, nervously, “Why am I getting a bad feeling about this?” Ken comforts his girlfriend as our heroes and heroines, with a mixed feelings and/or plans in Leanbox.

 

 August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Leanbox

 

Right now, our group is within Leanbox, namely the main city containing the Basilicom, where we find that Leanbox seems to have a medieval theme, in which they are in front of the Basilicom.

 

Davis asks, “Is this the place?”

 

IF says, with a nod, “Yep. This is Leanbox’s Basilicom.”

 

Neptune says, “I hope that we don’t get treated like we did back at Lastation.”

 

Compa says, “I hope so too…”

 

Keiko asks IF, “IF, why are you looking at your phone?”

 

IF says, “I’m checking Lady Green Heart’s blog. It just updated, so, she must be here.”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “No, it can’t be. Someone else must be doing the blog entries.”

 

IF says, annoyed, “Don’t ruin my image of Lady Green Heart any more than you have.”

 

Neptune replies, “I’m sorry, but I didn’t know that you were so into Lady Green Heart’s blog.”

 

IF says, annoyed, “Well, sorry for being a follower…”

 

Kazuto says, “Come on, you two. Let’s not fight…”

 

Neptune knocks on the door and she says, “Hello! We’re here to see the CPU!” Our group, minus the Digimon and Pina, enters and an elderly and sagely looking man comes up to them.

 

The elder sage looking male tells them, “My, what a lively group of young people that we have here today. My name is Yvoire. What brings you here today?”

 

Neptune asks, “We came here to see the CPU. Is she around?”

 

Yvoire, the elder sage, responds, “How amazing unfortunate. Meeting time with the CPU is done for today.”

 

Neptune says, “Oh, come on. She’s here, right? Just a little peak. Only a little.”

 

Yolei tells Neptune, “Neptune, she is the ruler of a nation. She can’t be available all the time.”

 

IF says, with a nod, “That’s right, Nep. She needs to manage her nation and get a little rest too.”

 

Neptune asks IF, “Giving up so quickly? I thought that you were all over the goddess, huh?”

 

IF responds, nervously, “Wh-What? M-Me? Y-Yeah, but this isn’t the time or place to say such a thing.”

 

Yvoire says, “As one that serves the Lady, I can’t help, but be happy for your admiration.”

 

Rika whispers to Asuna, slyly, “Not surprising.”

 

Asuna gently pokes Rika and she says, chidingly, “Liz…”

 

Yvoire says, “But rules are rules. And as your friend there just stated, our Lady has matters of state to attend to.”

 

IF says, with a smile, “Let’s explore the time to pass the time.”

 

Keiko says, with a smile, “Sounds like fun.”

 

Yui says, “I think that’s a wonderful idea.”

 

Neptune asks, “Sounds like a plan. Oh, Mister…Eviler…?”

 

Yvoire says, “That’s Yvoire to you, young lady.”

 

Tai says, nervously, “Sorry about that.”

 

Kazuto asks, “Mister Yvoire, sir, we wish to ask you about something. Is that all right?”

 

Yvoire says, “Of course.”

 

Davis asks, as our group displays the Key Fragment, “Do you know anything about a Key Fragment? Something like this?”

 

Yvoire says, “Seventy years of my life and I’ve never seen anything like that before. But the Lady might know. She has been around for hundreds of years after all.”

 

Neptune asks, “Hundreds? So that means that Lady Green Heart is an old…Ugh?!” Immediately, IF covers Neptune’s mouth while plenty of our group get quite nervous for obvious reasons.

 

IF says, “Okay, that’s it. Don’t say a single word that you were about to say.”

 

Suguha tells Neptune, whispering in her ear, “Hey, Neptune, you are a CPU, too, remember? That means that you have been around for hundreds of years, duh!”

 

Mina asks, nervously, “Time to go?”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “Time to go.”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Kazuto says, nodding his head, “Agreed.”

 

Tai says, a bit nervously, “Anyway, thank you for your help and we’ll come back tomorrow.”

 

TK says, with a smile, “Have a nice day.” Our group quickly moves out and on the way, IF bumps into someone that looks like a young woman wearing a dark blue hooded cloak in which only her mouth and long violet hair are seen.

 

IF asks, “I’m sorry. Are you okay?”

 

The woman responds, “No problem. I’m sorry for not paying attention too…” Our group heads outside, but Suguha, Kazuto, and Serena get a ‘weird feeling’ from her in which they look to see Amara and Raye giving this woman a glance as they leave.

 

The woman goes over to Yvoire and he asks, “Oh, a guest?”

 

The woman says, “Greetings. My name is Conversation, an evangelist from Lowee.”

 

Yvoire retorts, suspiciously, “How unusual…What brings an evangelist from Lowee here?”

 

The woman, Conversation, says, “Don’t be alarmed. I am not here to spread the word of our Lady White Heart.”

 

Yvoire asks, still suspicious, “Then the reason is other than evangelizing?”

 

Conversation responds, “Yes. I come with information from our Lady herself.”

 

Yvoire asks, “Information, you say?”

 

Conversation says, “Yes. It is in regards of the worship of the Overlord.”

 

Yvoire asks, “Overlord worship?”

 

Conversation says, with a nod, “In Gamindustri, there are four goddesses and people revere either one of them. But of recent, there are those who worship none of the goddesses.”

 

Yvoire asks, skeptical, “So, they are turning to worship of the Overlord? But here? In Leanbox?”

 

Conversation responds, “I do not believe so, as those live in Leanbox follow close to the CPU. But suppose such ones that came from afar from Leanbox…?”

 

Yvoire asks, still skeptical, “And evangelize such as you…?”

 

Conversation says, “No. They are heretics and do not evangelize such as myself. Instead they find weaknesses and turn people to the Overlord.”

 

Yvoire asks, “Are you saying that such are in Leanbox?”

 

Conversation replies, “Yes. For example, the group that you just met earlier…They are heretics, followers of the Overlord: Momus.”

 

Yvoire retorts, skeptical, “What? That’s hard to believe from youths such as them…”

 

Conversation says, “As proof, they appeared in Lastation where the goddess’ Shares fell and summoned monsters inciting fear and destruction to the city. See for yourself.” Conversation then produces a smart phone like device that shows the image of Ganache on it. We leave this scene to rejoin our heroes and heroines walking through the streets of Leanbox taking the old style housing, greenery, and mountainous area in the background.

 

Kotone says, “It is so lovely.”

 

Shion says, with a nod, “I have to agree.”

 

Matt says, “It is a nice change.”

 

Neptune asks, “So, what do we want to do first?”

 

IF says, “I heard that there is a great café that’s serving sublime scones.”

 

Davis says, with a smile, “Sounds tasty.”

 

Veemon says, licking his lips, “Yeah!”

 

Patamon says, with a nod, “You know it!”

 

Rika says, with a grin, “I don’t think that you will find much arguing in this group.”

 

IF says, “Okay, I think that there is a horse carriage somewhere around here.” IF leaves them to a horse carriage ‘taxi service’ of sorts and finds out that the service isn’t running. IF asks, surprised and a bit annoyed, “Huh? What do you mean that the service isn’t running?”

 

The carriage driver responds, “Well, we can’t send them out with all of those monsters out there now.”

 

Kazuto says, “If this was a quest, all we would have to do is defeat the monsters.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “I doubt that it would be that easy here Kirito-kun.”

 

Tai asks, “Where do we go to get there?”

 

The carriage driver responds, “The only way to get there is through the dungeon area.”

 

Davis says, sarcastically, “Of course.”

 

Yolei says, with an annoyed groan, “You know it, Davis.”

 

Darien tells the carriage driver, “Thank you for your help.”

 

The driver responds, “Sorry for the trouble.”

 

As the drive leaves, Rika asks, “Now what?”

 

IF responds, “It isn’t that far off, so, let’s walk there.”

 

Kazuto says, “Okay.”

 

Compa asks, “Speaking of, do you know the way there?”

 

IF says, “Oh, that’s right…Let’s ask around and see if we can get directions.”

 

Neptune responds, with a smile, “Leave it to me then! My positive demeanor will get direction in a jiffy!”

 

Neptune races off and Serena says, concerned, “Hold on, Neptune!”

 

Sakura says, “Somebody has got to watch out for that girl. She may be a goddess, but it doesn’t mean that she is in danger especially in ‘enemy territory’.”

 

Hinata tells Naruto, “I think that we should follow her Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Believe it.” Soon after, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Serena, Darien, Kazuto, Asuna, and Suguha race after Neptune.

 

IF asks, with a sigh, “Where does Nep get her confidence from Compa?”

 

Compa replies, with a nervous smile, “I don’t know…”

 

TK says, with a smile, “She kinds of remind me of someone that I know.”

 

TK and Ken look at Davis and he asks, curiously, “What?”

 

Kari giggles at that and Raye says, with a sigh, “She reminds me a certain Meatball Head…”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “Yes, Neptune has plenty of Serena in her.”

 

Lita says, solemnly, “You mean a lot of what Serena HAD in her.”

 

Plenty of the Juuban Sailor Scouts become solemn and Keiko asks, curiously, “Was Serena like Neptune before…?”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “Yeah. She WAS that pure, Keiko. Her personality really shined like a diamond.”

 

Ryoutarou says, with a whistle, “Wow. She must have been a handful.”

 

Raye says, with a weak smile, “She still is.”

 

Kari says, “I don’t think that part is gone.” When the others look at her, Kari says, “I think that, at her core, Serena is still who she was before SAO. She is just still trying to find herself again.”

 

Ami says, with a smile, “I think that you are right, Kari.” Compa and IF are wondering what they are talking about, but they decide to remain silent.

 

Back with Neptune, she finds someone and she tells that person, greeting them, “Hello there, can I bother you a moment?”

 

The person that Neptune has greeted looks to be a pretty young woman of late teen years with long black hair, red eyes, and her attire consists of a silver necklace with the word ‘Tekken’ around her neck, spiked fingerless fighting gloves on her hands and lower arms, her ‘top’ is a black and red bikini-like top that covers enough of her voluptuous chest area to make her not obscene, she is wearing what looks torn blue jean pants with the pair of jeans missing the right leg area with a flame design at the end of the left leg, a martial arts style black belt with red lining acting as a regular belt, and she is barefoot with bracelet chain around her right leg/ankle.

 

The young lady asks, curiously, “Me?”

 

Neptune responds, “Yes. We wanted to go to the town near, but can you give us direction?”

 

The young lady replies, “Oh, just go south and head straight. You can’t miss it.” The young lady hands Neptune a map and she says, “Here take this map. I don’t need it anyway.”

 

Neptune says, taking the map, “Really? Yay! Thank you!” The young lady looks at Neptune and after a short while, Neptune asks, nervously, “What? Is there something on my face?”

 

The young lady asks, “Are you…Neptune?”

 

Neptune responds, “Yep. That’s me. Why?”

 

The young lady responds, “I knew it! I’m really happy to meet you!” The young lady asks, looking at the group with her, “And those two must be Serena and Suguha right?”

 

There are looks of surprise and Kazuto then asks, with a smile, “You know us and Neptune from another world, right?”

 

The young lady replies, with a nod, “That’s right. I met another Serena and Suguha when they visited my world and helped my Neptune and the other CPUs out. They were really incredible especially those armored forms of theirs.”

 

Suguha says, “Sounds like Valkyrie Sailor Scouts to me.”

 

Darien says, “They sounds very similar to our Serena and Suguha.”

 

The young lady says, “It is nice to meet you all. I’m Tekken.”

 

Kazuto asks, curiously, “Tekken?”

 

Asuna asks Kazuto, “Do you know her Kirito-kun?”

 

Kazuto responds, a bit nervously, “Not exactly, but I’ve heard the name before.”

 

Neptune tells Tekken, with a smile, “It is nice to meet you, too, Tekken.”

 

IF yells out, “Hey, Nep! Don’t bother passersby too much!”

 

Neptune says, “Whoops! It looks like Iffy is calling us.”

 

Serena says, “Thank you for your help, Tekken.”

 

Tekken replies, “Sure! See you, all, again!” Soon enough, Neptune and the others head off and when they are gone, Tekken says, “It looks like Neptune and Iffy are both friends in this world too. And it seems like this Serena and Suguha are a lot like the ones that I know. I hope that I see them again.”

 

Back with the group, Neptune presents the map and Cody says, “This will help, Neptune.”

 

Neptune says, with a grin, “Told you!”

 

Naruto asks Serena and Suguha, “How many people in this world know you?”

 

Serena and Suguha reply in unison, “Got us!”

 

Mina asks, “What happened?”

 

The others explain what happened and Amara asks, “Another one, huh?”

 

Hotaru asks Trista, “Could it be that this person came from the same world as that last person that we met?”

 

Trista says, “I believe so, Firefly.”

 

Izzy says, “And it looks like they know alternate versions of Serena and Suguha and based on what this girl said, it seems like they are Valkyrie Sailor Scouts too.”

 

Ryoutarou asks, “Dude, does that mean…?”

 

Suguha responds, plainly, “Most likely.” Most of the others get what they mean and Serena puts her head down in which Darien puts his hand on her shoulder causing Serena to look at Darien who gives her a warm smile in which Serena smiles back. Our group then heads out to get to the town not knowing that they are being observed or so it seems in which Naruto, Minato, Serena, Kazuto, and Suguha get ‘that feeling’ causing them to be glancing around a bit more.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, MS Mountain

 

Later on, our group is in an area known as MS Mountain and they are dealing with plenty of monsters including monsters from Sword Art Online/Aincrad including Fallen Elves. Right now, Kazuto is dealing with the leader of the Fallen Elves as he blocks a sword attack from the leader.

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “I’m getting a real feeling of déjà vu here.”

 

The Fallen Elves’ leader roars out, “You will not best me, human!” The Fallen Elven leader’s sword clash with Kazuto’s sword once again.

 

Asuna yells out, “Switch!” Kazuto pushes the Fallen Elf leader away and leaps away to allow Asuna to strike with her Linear, the 1 hit Rapier Sword Skill with a fast cooldown, in which she hits hard with multiple Linear causing the Fallen Elf to grunt as he gets thrown to the ground in which he looks to see three of his fellow Fallen Elf comrades shatter into pieces.

 

The Fallen Elves’ leader shouts out, “Retreat! Fall back!” Immediately, the few surviving Fallen Elves with their leader retreat into the background and leaving our heroes and heroines alone.

 

Palmon says, “Man! That was hard!”

 

Cody asks the Digidestined that were trapped in SAO, “Did you face monsters like that in SAO?”

 

Matt says, with a nod, “Yeah. There were plenty of humanoid mobs that you can’t tell apart from a human. You would have to look at a color cursor.”

 

IF asks, “You faced these kind of…things before?”

 

Kotone says, a bit nervously, “It is a long story, IF.”

 

Compa says, “This is getting too weird. Now monsters are talking and stuff.”

 

Neptune says, with a nod, “Yeah…Wait! Maybe they aren’t monsters! Maybe they are aliens from another planet that abandoned their worlds because their kind started to abandon emotions or something.” Plenty of the others get stunned and/or exasperated looks on their faces.

 

IF tells Neptune, “Geez, Nep. Where do you get these wacky ideas?”

 

Mina whispers, “Do you want me to tell them or what?”

 

Raye replies, annoyed, “Shut it, Mina-chan.”

 

The group continues on and Neptune asks, “Whew. We’ve been walking awhile. Aren’t we there yet?”

 

Compa says, “I’m so tired…Can we take a rest for a while?”

 

Amara says, “You, girls, need to get out more.”

 

IF says, nodding her head, “No joke, Amara. Anyway, the map says that we are close, but I don’t think that it will hurt to take a breather.”

 

Just then a man comes over and he asks, “You folks there. Hello. Can I speak to you for a moment?”

 

Neptune responds, “You hitting on us? No can do through. I already have one gazillion fans. The people that see me are pure in heart and I don’t want to let them down.”

 

Yolei asks, annoyed, “Seriously, Nep?”

 

The man responds, “No, I’m not hitting on you. I just want to talk.”

 

Lita asks, “What’s up?”

 

The man asks, “Do any of you believe in Overlord Momus?”

 

Serena asks, curiously, “Who?”

 

Rika says, “Never heard of him.”

 

Kazuto asks IF, “What about you?”

 

IF says, shaking her head, “Nope.”

 

Compa says, “I never heard of Overload Mustard either.”

 

Cody tells Compa, “He said ‘Overlord Momus’, Compa.”

 

The man says, “Anyway, I am a messenger of Momus and I’m here to spread the word of the Overlord.”

 

Davis says, suspiciously, “Yeah…Well, excuse me, where I come from, anyone with the title of ‘Overlord’ is bad news.”

 

Tai says, suspiciously and with a nod of his head, “No kidding.”

 

The man responds, “That’s just your current perception. There is joy of being a part of the service of the Overlord.”

 

Amara says, plainly, “Not interested.”

 

IF says, with a nod, “My thoughts exactly Amara.”

 

Compa says, “I believe in Lady Purple Heart.”

 

Keiko whispers, “Compa does remember that Purple Heart is Neptune, right?”

 

The man says, “Just hear me out a bit. Overlord worship is actually really fun.”

 

IF asks, “Didn’t Amara just say that we’re not interested?”

 

The man responds, “Here let me give you this! A special ‘Overlord Momus Limited Set’!”

 

Ryoutarou whispers to Kazuto, “The dude doesn’t know when to give up.” Soon enough, the man, the messenger of this ‘Overlord Momus’ started thrusting item after item on our group especially to Neptune, IF, and Compa.

 

Suguha yells out, annoyed, “Okay, I’ve had enough! You heard Amara! We’re not interested! Take your stuff and get lost!”

 

Compa says, “My grandpa taught me nothing is free, so, you can take them back.”

 

The man responds, “No string attached! You can have them. I have to go now! Take care!” Before the others could stop him, the man races off into the distance and leaving our group with the stuff that he gave them.

 

IF asks, annoyed, “Great! What are we going to do with all this?”

 

Tai says, “Like Davis said, anyone with the title ‘Overlord’ in their name is bad news. So, let’s get rid of this crud.”

 

Ryoutarou says, “No joke. Burn it.”

 

IF then looks to see Neptune going through the stuff and she asks, “Nep, what are you doing?”

 

Neptune says, “Well, since we are resting, I wanted to see what else is in here.”

 

Yolei says, “Neptune, don’t! You don’t know where that has been!”

 

Neptune then pulls out what looks like a CD disk and she says, “Oh, hey, here’s the BGM CD he was promoting…wait a minute…”

 

Compa asks, “What’s wrong, Nep-Nep?”

 

Neptune asks, “Doesn’t this BGM CD disc look oddly like that monster disc thingy?”

 

IF replies, shocked, “What?! Hand it over!”

 

Just then the disc starts to shine and Neptune yelps out, “Ah…It’s…starting to shine!”

 

Davis yells out, “Destroy it quick!” At the same time, there are glows coming from the stuff that IF and Compa got.

 

Tai says, strongly, “Damn it! That jerk tricked us! There are Enemy Discs in the stuff that IF and Compa got!” Soon enough, the discs give off a bright glow and a small legion of monsters comes out of them.

 

Compa tells Neptune, “It’s transformation time, Nep-Nep.”

 

Neptune says, with a nod, “Aye-aye, sir!” Neptune then transforms into her HDD form of Purple Heart and she says, in her mature voice, “Let’s hurry and get rid of them. And then report back to the Basilicom. It would be a disaster if these were placed in the city.”

 

Kazuto says, drawing his swords, “Neptune has a good point.” Our group face off against small humanoid sentai looking monsters that are called Boomerangs, strange fairy-like creatures known as Lightbulb Angels, and SAO style monsters including the plant type Nepenthes and the bull type Trembling Ox.

 

Keiko says, seeing the plant type monsters, “Oh no.”

 

Matt says, “Déjà vu.”

 

Yolei says, “Bad case of Déjà vu.” Soon after, our heroes and heroines engage the enemy monsters and despite having some troubles, they managed to take care of them with Sakura landing the final blow by using her super-strength to drill the final Trembling Ox into the ground.

 

Sakura claps her hands in a cleaning motion and she says, “That’s that.”

 

Kazuto says, “Not yet.”

 

IF says, “Let’s get rid of these quick.” IF then breaks the three discs and IF asks Purple Heart, seeing her reaction, “What’s up?”

 

Purple Heart responds, “My original form wanted to break these, so…”

 

Yolei yells out, annoyed, “Not this again, Neptune!”

 

IF tells Purple Heart, “Well, I’ll let you break them next time as long as I don’t forget again. Let’s get this done and get back to the Basilicom.”

 

Izzy says, “Good point. We need to inform them about this.”

 

Minato says, looking at the other ‘Overlord stuff’, “For this stuff…” Minato uses a Fire Jutsu to turn it into ashes.

 

Kushina says, “Good idea, Minato-kun. There may be other ‘surprises’ that we don’t want.”

 

The group then starts to venture back and Serena says, “We’re were set-up.”

 

Rini says, “No kidding, Meatball Head.”

 

Shino asks, “But what were they setting us up for?”

 

Darien says, “That’s a good question and I don’t like it the theories that I’m thinking of.”

 

Kazuto says, nodding his head in understanding, “I agree, Darien.” As our groups heads back to Leanbox, a good distance away, the Momus follower was talking with the cloaked woman, Conversation.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Leanbox

 

When we return to our group within Leanbox proper, IF says, “This may be worse than I expected.”

 

Compa asks, “What’s the matter Iffy?”

 

IF says, “I’ve been researching and it looks like Overlord worship is spreading.”

 

Compa says, “But I’ve never heard of Mister Overlord person before.”

 

Amara asks IF, “What about you?”

 

IF says, “Neither have I. Nep…”

 

Davis tells IF, nervously, “She lost her memory.”

 

IF says, nervously, “Right.”

 

Lita says, “Well, anyway, it has got to be bad news. Like we said before, back in our world, someone with the ‘title’ of ‘Overlord’ in their name is bad news plain and simple.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “No joke.”

 

Keiko asks, “Do you think that Noire-san would know?”

 

Kazuto responds, “Well, we didn’t hear anything in Lastation, so, it may not have spread there…yet. However, if it keeps up, it could cause problems for Neptune and the other CPUs.”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “That’s right! Neptune and her fellow CPUs rely on the faith of the people for their power!”

 

Trista says, nodding her head, “Correct, Asuna. They call them ‘Shares’ and if the faith of the people gets weaker, they lose those Shares and their power grows weaker. It seems like Neptune is okay, but Noire has already suffered ‘damage’ due to Avenir.”

 

Ryoutarou says, “And that girl already has enough on her plate thanks to them.”

 

Keiko asks, “What shall we do now?”

 

Kazuto says, “Let’s report our findings to the Basilicom.” Our group nods their heads in agreement and head to the Basilicom. Within the Basilicom, our group, minus the Digimon and Pina, enter into the facility.

 

Neptune yells out, “Yahoo! Hey, Mister Evil…”

 

Yolei tells Neptune, “It’s Yvoire, Nep.”

 

Compa yells out, “We’re back again!”

 

Yvoire comes over and he asks, “My, you folks are…Is there something urgent that you need?”

 

IF says, “Urgent? Yes. We met someone calling himself the messenger of Momus.”

 

Yvoire asks, sounding surprised, “What?”

 

Davis says, “Yeah, dude. They were trying to get us to join them and they had unusual discs that created monsters. The very same monsters that have been plaguing your world since several years ago.”

 

Yvoire asks, sounding surprised still, “What? Discs that create monsters?”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “That’s right. In fact, they are the source of the monsters that have been plaguing your world for several years…or at least that’s what we think. We’ve experienced what they can do before.”

 

IF goes into greater detail and when she is done, Yvoire says, “To believe such simple discs being of such danger…”

 

Tai says, “No kidding, pal.”

 

Darien says, “They will become a danger if they are spread across the city. If these ‘messengers of Momus’ are the ones responsible, you need to be ready.”

 

Yvoire says, “Of course, we can’t have what happened in Lastation happen here.”

 

Amara thinks in her mind, suspiciously, “Hold up! How did he know that there was a disaster in Lastation?”

 

Yvoire says, “I will inform Lady Green Heart immediately. And, as appreciation, I would like to invite you to dinner tonight.”

 

Kazuto asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Ryoutarou says, excitedly, “That’s what I’m talking about!”

 

Minato asks, curiously, “Will Lady Green Heart be there?”

 

Yvoire responds, “Our Lady is very busy, so, I can’t assure of that, but she may attend.”

 

IF asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Compa tells IF, “I hope that we meet the Lady. Right, Iffy?”

 

Yvoire says, “I need time to prepare, so, please return when the sun comes down.”

 

Naruto says, excitedly, “Sure. Hope you have some good ramen.”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, “Naruto…”

 

Naruto asks, “What? They have ramen in this world, so, why not ask?”

 

Minato says, with a sigh, “You are your mother’s son, Sochi.”

 

Kushina asks, with a smirk, “And what’s wrong with that?”

 

Mina says, “If we are coming to an awesome banquet, we should reserve a place for the night.”

 

Kazuto says, “Good idea, Mina.”

 

As our heroes and heroines start to leave, Yvoire says, “I forgot. May I ask Miss IF to stay?”

 

IF asks, curiously, “Me?”

 

Yvoire replies, “Yes, there is something that I need to discuss…”

 

IF responds, with a sigh, “All right…”

 

Hotaru asks IF, “Will you be okay?”

 

IF says, with a smile, “No problem.”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “Okay! See you later Iffy!” Our group, minus IF, start to head off, but plenty in our group are pretty suspicious with Darien, Kazuto, and Amara looking at Minato, Kushina, Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata causing them to nod their heads. When our group heads outside, the five ninja break off from the group and use a Transformation Jutsu to appear like members of the Basilicom and get back inside. The five of them then go over to see IF and Yvoire talking about something and while they can’t hear anything, they can see IF’s expression of suspiciousness and shock on her expression. Then they see Yvoire give something to IF before Yvoire heads off in which our five ninja decide to go over to her.

 

IF asks, not recognizing them and in annoyed tone, “What do you want?”

 

Naruto says, “Hey, IF, it’s us!”

 

IF says, shocked and recognizing Naruto’s voice, “What? Wait…” Minato makes a motion to be quiet and they point to an area out of sight in which all five ninja undo their disguises in front of IF.

 

Sakura says, “Sorry about that.”

 

IF asks, “What are you doing here?”

 

Hinata says, “We were concerned about you.”

 

Minato says, “When we heard him mentioned what happened in Lastation, plenty of us got suspicious, so, we returned to make sure that you were okay.”

 

Sakura asks, “What was that all about?” IF then explains about Yvoire finding out that she isn’t a citizen of any of the Lands, him ‘kicking out’ people that aren’t Leanbox citizens, and him wanting to her to kill Neptune in exchange for being a Leanbox citizen as well as showing them the poison that he gave her. Sakura takes the poison and she says, annoyed, “That ass! Poisons don’t discriminate between good and bad! They just kill!”

 

Hinata asks, “What are you going to do with it Sakura?”

 

Sakura says, “As much as I would love to jam down that ass’ throat, it would cause too much trouble than it is worth for us and the others since they know that we are part of their group. For now, let’s get this back to Ami so she can examine it with her computer.”

 

Minato says, with a nod, “Good idea.”

 

Naruto asks, curiously, “Where is the exit?”

 

The five ninja and female adventurer look around and IF says, pointing to a door, “We must have wandering off a bit…Let’s try this door…” The six of them go through the door only to find themselves within a bedroom in which they hear a female voice yawn and they turn to the source of the voice.

 

The source of the female voice is a gorgeous seemly young adult woman with golden blond hair that goes down to her waist with fringe just above her eyes and three sets of bangs with first going down to her upper-jaw, the second going to the upper neck, and the third being chest length, dark blue eyes, and her attire consists of a green and peach colored dress with the dark green top being sleeveless, revealing a good portion of her sizeable cleavage through mostly covered by a veil of sorts, a red ribbon around her neck, green arm-bands around her upper arms, green and white gloves with golden butterflies on her hands and lower arms, and white and green high-heeled boots on her feet.

 

The woman, who is relaxing says, “It is so bright…Who are you? Bothering me when I was nice and cozy here.”

 

Naruto says, surprised, “Uh oh.”

 

Hinata says, nervously, “We’re sorry, ma’am.”

 

IF says, with a nod, “Yes, we’ll be leaving.” However, IF does an anime ‘double take’ and she asks, shocked, “What? L-L-Lady Green Heart?!”

 

The others are shocked and Naruto thinks in his mind, stunned, “That’s Lady Green Heart! She could give Granny Tsunade a run for her money in her chest!”

 

The woman asks, surprised, “Oh my. A girl’s voice?” The woman, seemly the CPU of Leanbox, Green Heart AKA Vert, goes over and says, “My, oh, my! I can’t believe that such a cute girl and her friends came to see me.”

 

IF asks, with a blush, “M-Me? C-Cute?”

 

Vert asks, “What’s your name?”

 

IF responds, nervously, “N-Name? Y-Yes. M-My name is I-IF.”

 

Sakura says, nervously, “Oh, boy.”

 

Kushina says, with a giggle, “It looks like IF is finally meeting her ‘idol’.”

 

Vert says, “IF, is it? Such a cute name. It matches you very well.”

 

IF says, swooning, “Lady Green Heart called my name ‘cute’…”

 

Naruto says, with a sigh, “As Sakura-chan said: ‘Oh, boy’. Believe it.”

 

Vert says, “My, your blushed face is just as cute too. Anyway, I see that you have come with friends. I hope that they would give me the pleasure of their names.”

 

Hinata says, “I’m Hinata…Hinata Hyuga.”

 

Sakura says, “Sakura Haruno.”

 

Minato says, “Minato Namikaze.”

 

Kushina says, “Kushina Uzumaki.”

 

Naruto says, “Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, believe it.”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “Interesting names.” Vert then states, “Well, since you came, why don’t we talk for a bit?”

 

IF asks, nervously, “W-With m-me?”

 

Vert says, “Yes. I only have the elder men to speak with, so, I’m a bit bored.”

 

IF says, “That’s true. I hardly see females working at the Basilicom.”

 

Naruto says, “Or younger guys. Sure, the old guys can be smart people since they lived a long time, but I wouldn’t expect them to be ‘nimble’.”

 

Sakura asks Vert, “Why not hire other people?”

 

Kushina says, “You are the ruler of this land after all you know.”

 

Vert yawns and IF says, “My Lady, you look sleepy. I shouldn’t intrude on your resting.”

 

Vert says, “Oh, not to worry. I just woke up after a night of playing games. I was sleeping to get some time in before the next online mission.”

 

IF asks, surprised, “Games? Does my Lady play video games?”

 

Naruto gets a foxy smirk and he thinks, slyly, “It looks like someone is going to owe Neptune a ‘silver platter’ worth of pudding.”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “Yes. I enjoy games, anime, manga, and any sub-cultural pastimes.”

 

IF asks, shocked, “Then that hidden webpage hidden in Lady Green Heart’s blog…?”

 

Vert asks, hearing IF’s statement, “My! Did you find my hidden page?”

 

IF responds, nervously, “Yes…”

 

Vert says, “I’m so happy! We simply MUST become friends. Yes, let’s become friends!”

 

IF asks, really nervous in her tone, “F-F-Friends?! M-M-Me, friends with my Lady?”

 

Vert says, “I do suppose that such a close relationship with a goddess is intimating…”

 

Sakura thinks in her mind, “That’s not surprising since IF will live only one hundred lives while you will live until the end of the world! You are ageless after all!”

 

IF says, nervously, “NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! On the contrary, I am truly honored.”

 

Hinata asks, nervously, “Should we ‘cut in’ Naruto-kun?”

 

Naruto says, nervously, “Something tells me…no, Hinata-chan.” Sakura, Minato, and Kushina nod their heads and our five ninja see the ‘comedy routine’ that happens between Vert and IF.

 

When they are done, Hinata tells IF, “IF, aren’t the others waiting for us?”

 

IF responds, nervously, “Oh, yeah. I’m sorry, but I have to leave.”

 

Vert says, “My, how unfortunate, but I suppose that you have your needs to attend to.”

 

IF says, “I’ll come back, again, for sure.”

 

Vert says, “Yes, please do. You are welcome here anytime, Iffy. And please do bring your friends again especially your female friends and the cute boy with whiskers.”

 

There are surprised looks and Naruto asks, “Huh? Me?”

 

Vert says, “I’m not normally into males for obvious reasons, but you just have the cutest whiskers. They make you just adorable.” Sakura’s and Hinata’s eyebrows twitch at that and Kushina smirks at Minato with a proud smile.

 

Kushina tells Minato, with a grin, “Ha! I told you so! Our Sochi is a ‘lady killer’ with those whiskers of his! You owe me a week’s worth of ramen!” Minato gives a sigh, Hinata giggles, and Hinata and Sakura give Naruto a reassuring pat on the back as he shakes his head.

 

Vert says, “Yes, he does. Please come back soon. I’ll have better tea prepared.”

 

Minato says, with a bow, “Thank you, Lady Vert. Have a nice day.”

 

The group leaves the room and Vert says, with a serious expression on her face, “Iffy…Naruto…Sakura…Hinata…Minato&h ellip;and Kushina…Maybe they can help me…” Later on, the five ninja and IF are arriving at a hotel where our heroes and heroines have checked into in which they meet the others. While IF goes to meet up Neptune and Compa, who are in their own hotel room, our five ninja are meeting up with the others to explain what happened with their meeting with Vert.

 

When they are done, Rika says, with a sly smirk, “It seems like someone owes Neptune a week’s worth of pudding on a ‘silver patter’.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Believe it, Rika.”

 

Cody says, “Anyway, this shows us that she is approachable and might be reasonable.”

 

Davis says, nervously, ‘That’s one way of putting it Cody.”

 

Kari playful punches Davis in the arm and Suguha says, with a grin, “If anything, Kazuto and Klein can reach her as extreme online gamers.”

 

Kazuto and Ryoutarou glare at Suguha and Kazuto says, annoyed, “Thanks a lot, Sugu.”

 

Darien says, “Well, this shows that the ‘sovereign’ of this nation can be approached and reasoned with.”

 

Amara says, “However, her staff sound to be a different story.”

 

Hinata tells Sakura, “Sakura, the poison.”

 

Sakura remembers and she says, taking out the vile containing the poison she took from IF, “Oh, yeah! Ami, you had better examine this! This is a poison that I took from IF. She took me that Yvoire wanted her to kill Neptune because she is some kind of threat to the nation!”

 

There are looks of shock and as Ami takes the poison, Hotaru asks, “Did they find out that she is the CPU for Planeptune?”

 

Minato says, “We’re not sure based on IF’s story, but…I can’t be sure…”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “I agree with Minato-sama. I don’t think that they know that she is Planeptune’s CPU. They may think that she is a danger for another reason.”

 

Darien says, “It could mean that the dinner is a trap.”

 

Serena asks, “Should we tell Neptune and Compa?”

 

Just then Neptune’s voice rings, “Everyone! You don’t want to miss out on the awesome food, do you?!”

 

Davis says, nervously, “That answers our question.”

 

Kazuto says, seriously, “Everyone keep a close eye on Neptune and the staff at all times.”

 

The others nod their heads in agreement and Tai tells the Digimon, “Wait outside. However, if you hear things get really ‘dicey’, charge in because we are going to need your help.”

 

Yolei says, with a nod, “Big time.”

 

Agumon says, “Got you, Tai!”

 

Suguha takes out her digivice and she says to her two Digimon, “I’ll put you inside of my digivice. That way I can release you just in case.”

 

Lunamon responds, with a nod, “Good idea.” Suguha’s digivice ‘absorbs’ Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon into itself and our heroes and heroines head after Neptune, Compa, and IF as they head back to the Basilicom while Ami secretly works to examine the poison.

 

Within the Basilicom, Neptune says, “…And so our heroes and heroines have arrived to the party…”

 

Compa says, looking at the feast before them, “What was that narration for? Mmm, the food looks so good…”

 

Yvoire comes over and he asks, “Well, hello there. Are you enjoying the meal?”

 

As our heroes and heroines that came from Earth glance at Yvoire, suspiciously, Neptune replies, “We were just about to dig in. I know! Can you recommend something? There is just so much to choose! Asking someone who knows is the key to eating the right food.”

 

Yvoire says, as trays of more food come out, “I’m glad that you asked. Let me recommend the food coming out right now. This here is the Doggang Muck Special: ‘Truffle Caviar Delight’. It is made with fine, local ingredients only found here in Leanbox.”

 

Neptune drools a bit and she says, “Yay! That’s my Leanbox! This is going to be good!”

 

Compa asks, “Wow! How was this plate made?”

 

Yvoire responds, “Fresh truffles and caviar delicately arranged by Sir Muck. We then have olive oil poured on by Sir Sten Biller. A true delight!”

 

IF asks, “So, the chefs didn’t do anything? And the flavor is from olive oil?”

 

Neptune says, “Who cares? I’m going to take this big piece! Here I go!”

 

Ami yells out, seeing something from her computer screen, “Hold on! Neptune, don’t eat that!”

 

However, it is too late as Neptune eats the food and she asks, “Sorry, Ami, but if you wanted that piece, it is nice and safe in my stomach.” However, Neptune collapses onto the ground.

 

Keiko yells out, shocked, “Neptune!”

 

Ami says, “She’s been poisoned! That food had the same poison that I’ve been examining!”

 

Amara says, “Get him!”

 

Our heroes and heroines prepare to draw their weapons and fight, but Yvoire says, “I don’t think so. This proves that she was truly tainted with evil.” Yvoire snaps his fingers, armed guards rush at our group, and Yvoire yells out, “Men! Capture these people! They are followers of Overlord Momus!” They quickly capture Compa, IF, and grab the poisoned and unconscious Neptune in which they are dragged away.

 

Hotaru says, worriedly, “IF! Compa! Neptune!”

 

Suguha says, angrily, “Now, I’m pissed!” Our heroes and heroines start to fight back in which Darien picks up two guards, one in each hand, by the collar and slam them in their faces and knocking them out with ease.

 

Shion says, “Time to make them pay for their actions.”

 

Kazuto says, seriously, “No! There is something wrong here! We need to get out of here and regroup!”

 

Rika asks, stunned, “What?”

 

Serena says, “We can’t leave Compa, IF, and Neptune behind.”

 

Kazuto says, “I know, but we’ve been set up! If we cause more problems, we’ll turn the whole nation against us!” Kazuto tells Naruto, “It’s ‘ninja time’!”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “I don’t like it, but you got it, believe it.” Immediately, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Minato, and Kushina unleash a barrage of ninja smoke bombs and covering the whole of the inside of hallway of the Basilicom with smoke and when the smoke dispels, our heroes and heroines from Earth are gone!

 

One guard asks, stunned, “They are gone!”

 

Another one asks, “How did they do that?”

 

Yvoire says, seriously, “Find them! We must find the heretics before they can escape and cause more trouble for our beloved Leanbox and our Lady!” Immediately, the guards rush out of the Basilicom and look for our heroes and heroines, who have rejoined the rest of the Digimon and Pina, who were waiting outside of the Basilicom and out of sight.

 

Hawkmon asks, “What happened?”

 

Yolei says, “Neptune has been poisoned and she, Compa, and IF have been captured!”

 

Hawkmon says, nervously, “Oh my!”

 

TK says, “Add to the fact that we are ‘enemies of the state’ right now.”

 

Asuna asks Kazuto, “Kirito-kun, do you think that guy…?”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “That ‘Momus messenger’ gave us those discs to make it appear that we were the ones summoning the monsters. He must have had someone record it and showed it to them in an edited form to make us seem like the enemy.”

 

Trista says, “And it stands to reason that they are the ones that gave the Basilicom the poison that poisoned Neptune.”

 

Keiko asks, nervously, “What shall we do?”

 

Minato says, “We can use a Transformation Jutsu and reenter the Basilicom.”

 

Darien says, “It might be too risky if your movements are too suspicious. You may have gotten lucky the first time, but now, they are on guard.”

 

Tai asks, looking at Armadillomon, “Well, why not try a way that they won’t suspect?”

 

Cody says, knowing what Tai is thinking, “It might work. They may not suspect an ‘underground assault’.”

 

Kazuto says, “And I’m going to do ‘a Naruto’ and say, let’s go immediately.”

 

There are surprised looks and Rika asks, “Now?”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “If we wait too long, they may refocus at the Basilicom and expect us to ‘wait them out’ until things calm down in order to rescue IF, Compa, and Neptune, but if we hit them now…”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “They won’t expect it at all!”

 

Naruto says, excitedly, “Awesome!”

 

Amara says, “That might be crazy enough to work.”

 

Cody asks Armadillomon, “Ready to go to work?”

 

Armadillomon replies, with a nod, “Always partner.” Our heroes and heroines immediately head off to a place where they can start digging and drilling into the Basilicom from underground undetected. Several hours later, we are in a dungeon within the Basilicom where we find IF, Compa, and Neptune in a cell with our poisoned goddess showing obvious negative effects from the nasty poison that she was inflicted with.

 

Compa asks, nervously, “How long has it been Iffy?”

 

IF responds, “Three hours, I think. My cell can’t call from here so that’s no help. How’s Nep?”

 

Compa responds, solemnly, “I can’t see very well, but she’s getting colder…this isn’t good…”

 

IF asks, nervously, “Compa, can’t you do something? You are aspiring to be a nurse, right?”

 

Compa says, “I wish that I could help, but I’m only a nurse and she needs a doctor.”

 

IF says, “And the others managed to escape since they aren’t here with us, but they are dodging the patrols from the Basilicom.”

 

Compa says, with tears in her eyes, “I’m sorry, Nep-Nep…I can’t help even in you are in so much pain…”

 

IF says, “This…This is all my fault…I was so caught up with Lady Vert that I forgot the poison…Please…someone…help…Help us, Lady Vert…” The door to the cell open quietly that IF and Compa don’t hear and someone enter the cell room.

 

Vert’s voice then rings out, “Did you call Iffy?” IF and Compa look to see Vert in front of them.

 

IF asks, surprised, “Lady…Vert…?” Just then all of them hear a drilling sound and they look in time to see the wall in front of the cell block collapse in front of them in which Digmon and our heroes and heroines, weapons drawn, rush in.

 

Davis yells out, “Don’t worry, we are here to…Huh?”

 

Our heroes and heroines look in surprise at the scene in which Naruto says, seeing Lady Vert, “You!”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “You know her Naruto?”

 

Minato says, “Long story.”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “We can tell you that she isn’t our enemy.”

 

IF says, “We’ll explain later. Right now, let’s get Nep upstairs and quick.” Not wanting to argue with her, our heroes and heroes decide to do that and later on, we are in Vert’s bedroom/private chambers in the Basilicom where Neptune, clearly unconscious and ‘unwell’, is in the bed provided by Vert with IF, Compa, and our heroes and heroines that came from Earth, human and Digimon along with Pina, assembling in Vert’s bedroom.

 

Vert says, “She is sound asleep for the moment. I didn’t expect this to be happening under me…” Vert asks our heroes and heroines that came from Earth, “By the way, what was all that screaming, yelling, and explosions?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a sly smirk, “That would be your Basilicom unconditionally surrendering to us.”

 

IF says, nervously, “Something tells me that I don’t want to know.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a dangerous cheeky smile, “Don’t worry, we didn’t hurt them…too much.”

 

Vert says, a bit surprised, “Oh my. Something tells me that I may not need to punish Yvoire for this.”

 

Sailor Venus says, nervously, “Yeah…you can say that…”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “So, you are the goddess of this nation?”

 

IF tells Sailor Moon, “That’s right, Serena. This is Lady Vert.”

 

Compa says, amazed, “Wow, Iffy! You know Miss Goddess?”

 

IF asks, “Only recently…Lady Vert, how did you know that we were caught?”

 

Vert says, “I am a goddess. So, it was easy to find who was in attendance today. I was going to skip the party to finish my backlog of games, but I saw your name, Iffy, so, I went in only to stumble into all of the commotion.” Vert says, looking at Naruto and our other ninjas of the group, “I must say that I was impressed by your ‘ninja trick’. I’ve seen plenty of ninja in anime and manga and it was a wonderful delight to see the ‘ninja smokescreen trick’ in action. Well done and well executed.”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, a bit nervously, “Thank you, Lady Vert.”

 

IF asks, “I heard that you were busy, but…?”

 

Vert says, “Why, yes. I wanted to play my backlog of games and I had mission to do online.”

 

Ryoutarou is giving a mental cheer and Kazuto and Suguha think at the same time, “She’s a hard-core gamer all right.”

 

Vert says, “Playing games and chatting online is way more fun than some boring old party.”

 

Davis tells IF, “A hard-core gamer all right. It looks like you owe Nep a week’s worth of pudding.”

 

IF says, with a sigh, “Don’t remind me.”

 

TK tells IF, “Look at it this way, IF. It shows that she is a very social person, even if it is online, and she can be approached as a ‘person’.”

 

IF says, with a smile, “Yeah…Yeah, you’re right!” Tai, Matt, Davis, and a few others give TK a ‘thumbs up’ for his last statement.

 

Vert asks, looking at Neptune, “Nep, is that her name?”

 

IF says, “Yes…Well, Nep is how I call her, but her real name is Neptune.”

 

Vert asks, surprised, “She’s…Neptune…?”

 

Compa asks, curiously, “Lady Vert?”

 

Tai tells Vert, “Let’s not beat around the bush with this. Lady Vert, you already know WHO Neptune is, don’t you?”

 

IF and Compa give a look of surprise and Vert says, “I guess that it can’t be helped…Yes, I do know who she is. All of us knows each other’s human names…In fact, we have known each other’s names since we were born since these are our birth names after all. However, I only remember seeing Neptune in her goddess form of Purple Heart. I’ve only see the goddesses of Lowee and Lastation in their human forms, but not Neptune…Or perhaps I have…and I have forgotten…Well, we have been warring with each other for hundreds of years after all.” Vert then says, looking a concerned IF and Compa, “Don’t worry. I am not interested in the Console Wars right now. And even if I was, I wouldn’t approve of such a way to defeat my foes. It would be such unbecoming of a goddess.”

 

Kazuto says, with a plain tone, “Personally, I think that Yvoire was acting of his own accord and not of his goddesses’ wishes.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a nod, “I’m getting that same feeling.”

 

Vert says, “I can’t believe that Yvoire would do this and Momus’ messenger must be stopped. But the priority should be to rid Neptune of her poison.”

 

Kotone says, “But this poison affected Neptune who is like you. For a poison to do that to someone like you and Neptune…”

 

Vert says, with a nod, “Yes, it would have to be very powerful or very old which it is. The poison that Iffy got from Yvoire is from the ancients.”

 

Compa says, “Lady Vert has so much knowledge of poisons.”

 

Vert responds, “Oh my, no. I have no knowledge of poisons at all. I just searched for it online while we were talking. Just in case, I also posted it to seven-sixty-five-chan and a pro answered in seconds.” There are plenty of sweat drops and Vert asks, “My, what’s with that dull looks of yours?”

 

Compa says, nervously, “The Lady is more accomplished…than I thought…”

 

Sailor Sun says, with a nervous smile, “Look at it this way: It shows that she has a vast ‘social network’ of contacts to get information that she doesn’t know on her own.”

 

IF says, with a hasty smile and response, “That’s right!”

 

Sailor Sun asks IF, slyly, “A bit quick to agree with Kari, IF?”

 

IF asks, trying to change the subject, “Anyway, is there another detox method that was given to you?”

 

Vert says, “Yes, but it requires an ingredient from a monster.”

 

Rika asks, with a sigh, “Why aren’t I surprised by this?”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “No problem! Let’s kick some butt!”

 

Davis says, “Hold up! We might have beaten this place into submission and their goddess is on our side, but it doesn’t mean ‘Momus messenger’ won’t try something else. He used her Basilicom to try to get to Neptune.”

 

Kazuto tells Davis, “I’m not sure that ‘messenger’ we met is the one that tricked her Basilicom into attacking Neptune and us, Davis.”

 

Sailor Star asks Kazuto, “You suspect that there is someone else at work, Kirito-kun?”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “I think that he was much a pawn as Yvoire was. There is someone else and this person must be worse since they have quite a devious mind to come up with such a plan.”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “My, Iffy, you have quite clever friends. And for a boy, your friend is quite cute. His feminine features and intelligent mind make so adorable.”

 

Kazuto groans in annoyance, Yui looks annoyed at Vert, Sailor Star gently and comfortingly pats Kazuto on the back, and Ryoutarou says, slyly, “It must be hard being such a…Yow!” He doesn’t get to finish as both Kazuto and Sailor Celestial stomp on his feet and as Ryoutarou hops around in a comedic manner, Sailor Moon really shakes her head in disappointment and disapproval.

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “Anyway, Davis has a point. We can’t leave Neptune alone. Plus, we did cause plenty of chaos ourselves and the Basilicom is now in disarray. Someone could sneak in and do who knows what to Neptune. We need to split up with some of us staying to guard Neptune while the rest head out to get the materials to make the antidote.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Good idea, Tuxedo Mask.”

 

IF says, “Well, it is no question that Compa and I will be joining the team to find that monster.”

 

Compa says, “Yessy! Anything to help Nep-Nep!”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “And I shall be joining you!”

 

There are plenty of surprised looks and Sailor Pluto says, “To be fair, she was the one who got the information for the antidote and knows exactly what kind of monsters we are looking for as well as where to find it.”

 

IF says, with a hasty nod, “I agree. Lady Vert has to come with us.”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “Thank you, Iffy. And I’ve got some ‘insurance’ to keep Neptune safe.” Vert claps her hands and something or someone that looks like a woman with a white pig’s face or wearing a white pig’s mask appears in front of them.

 

This ‘person’ says, “Ran-Ran!”

 

Yolei asks, surprised and confused, “What? Who or what is that?”

 

The ‘person’ responds, “Ran-Ran is Ran-Ran!”

 

Vert asks IF and Compa, “Do either of you know Ran-Ran?”

 

Compa responds, nervously, “No, we don’t.”

 

Vert replies, “Ran-Ran is the Stand Alone Complex of Gamindustri. Ran-Ran roams Gamindustri seeking to right the wrongs of questionable games. This one came to Leanbox a while back, so, I’ve kept it as a pet.”

 

Sailor Orion asks, curiously, “Your…pet…?”

 

Strea says, excitedly, “Ooh, she is cute!”

 

Kotone says, nervously, “I’m not sure that’s the right word for her.”

 

Vert says, “Oh, don’t underestimate Ran-Ran. Ran-Ran is much better than any guard dog.”

 

Ran-Ran responds, “Ran-Ran says: Woof-woof!”

 

Naruto says, nervously, “Okay…”

 

Sakura whispers, nervously, “This place gets weirder and weirder…”

 

Kazuto says, a bit nervously, “Not to insult your…pet…but I think that just in case, we should also leave additional…people here to assist.” Kazuto tells Naruto and the other four ninjas of our group, “And I think that it is best that you remain. Since you are ninja, you can keep to the shadows and get the drop on any ‘uninvited guests’ that try anything.”

 

Minato says, “Including the Basilicom. We may have beaten them, but if they go behind the back of their ruler feeling that it is necessary for her ‘protection’, they could try something still.”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, with a nod, “Exactly.”

 

Naruto says, excitedly, “No problem! We’ll keep Neptune safe, believe it!”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, with a nod, “Neptune is our friend and we will do all that we can.”

 

Sailor Star says, nodding her head, “We know.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Lady Vert, please lead the way.”


Vert says, with a smile, “Of course. However, we must be cautious. Based on what you told me and what happened, the mastermind of ‘Momus messenger’ and more may be trying to stop us.”

 

Keiko asks, curiously, “How do you figure that Lady Vert?”

 

Vert responds, with a smile, “Just goddess’ intuition.” Vert thinks in her mind, “And seeing plenty of similar situations in anime, manga, and questing online as well.”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Marubaco Forest

 

Joining our group, who have Vert replacing Neptune and our five ninja, they are in a wooded area known as Marubaco Forest.

 

Kotone asks, “So, this is the place where we will find the monster?”

 

Vert says, with a nod, “Yes. However, I have to say that there are a lot of new monsters recently.”

 

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, “SAO style monsters in fact.”

 

Kazuto says, “We have to hurry.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a nod, “Agreed. If that poison can take Neptune, a goddess, down, we can’t be sure how long she has.” The group continues on in which they encounter plenty of monsters, many of them plant types, in which Vert shows off her skill using a large spear, helping defeat one monster after another.

 

After Vert spears another monster, which shatters into pieces, Ryoutarou says, with a whistle, “Man! She is something.”

 

Sailor Orion says, “Indeed. She uses her spear like a master.”

 

Kazuto says, “I agree, Shion. She knows how to use her spear’s strengths to their upmost, but it isn’t too surprising since she has a lot of combat experience.”

 

Rika says, “Centuries worth. I doubt a regular human spear user could come close to beat her.”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “My, you flatter me.”

 

Compa says, “We came quite far, but I don’t see the Mister Monster anyway.”

 

Davis says, “It is obvious that it is some kind of rare monster, Compa.”

 

Yolei says, annoyed, “How typical.”

 

Tai says, “Anyway, we should find it soon and get out of here as fast as we can.”

 

Compa asks Vert, “Lady Vert, you won’t change forms like the other goddesses?”

 

Vert responds, “Change forms? You mean my Hard Drive Divinity?”

 

IF says, “I would LOVE to see Lady Vert in HDD form!”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a sly smirk, “We know that you would ‘Iffy’.”

 

IF gives an annoyed and embarrassed blush, Kazuto see a bit of a nervous ‘look’ in Vert’s eyes while retaining her calm expression and manner on her face, and Kazuto says, “Compa…IF…You remember that this isn’t Celestia. Their Hard Drive Divinity drains their power and they can only maintain it for a limited time. Remember, when Neptune transformed back from her HDD form when she didn’t want to? It is because she didn’t have enough energy to maintain her HDD form.”

 

IF responds, “You’re right. Sorry, Lady Vert.”

 

Vert responds, with a smile, “Oh no. I am honored and not surprised that you are a fan of my immortal beauty. Maybe if you give me a nickname like you gave Neptune…”

 

There are plenty of nervous looks from the group and Sailor Mars thinks in her mind, “Oh, brother!”

 

Keiko tells Vert, nervously, “Um, Lady Vert…there is a monster…”

 

Vert asks, seeing Keiko point behind her, “Behind me?” Vert turns around and everyone looks to see a massive flying whale-like monster in front of them.

 

Yolei asks, “Is that a flying whale?”

 

Davis retorts, “Is that any weirder than battling real monsters with monsters as partners?”

 

TK says, with a nod and smile, “Good point, Davis.”

 

Vert says, “My, what luck comes by. This is the monster that we have been looking for.”

 

IF asks, “What? When?”

 

Compa responds, “Mister Monster came by while the two of you were flirting with each other.”

 

IF says, nervously, “Wh-Wh-What are you saying Compa? I-I-I wasn’t flirting at all.”

 

Rika says, smacking her head, “Oh, boy.”

 

Sailor Neptune says, with a smile, “I think that it is cute.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “You would.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “We don’t have time for this. We need to beat that crud out of that overgrown whale and get what we need for Neptune now!”

 

Kazuto says, drawing his swords, “Sugu is right! Let’s get to it!” Immediately, our group gets to work and they surround the whale-like monster, a Forest Whale, and Vert starts off with her Sylhet Spear in which she spins her spear around, creates a mystical field, and huge spear comes out and slams/slashes into the enemy.

 

Ryoutarou says, with a sly grin, “Nice! Gorgeous and kick ass!”

 

As the Forest Whale prepares its attack, Keiko says, “Pina, use your bubble breath!” Keiko’s dragon then unleashes its bubbles that causes the Forest Whale to get stunned for a few moments.

 

Rika says, with a grin, “Great job!” Sailor Orion uses her bow to hit the Forest Whale with an arrow with Sailors Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Mars, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto unleashing their attacks that slam into the Forest Whale with Ryoutarou coming in with a powerful slash of his samurai sword.

 

Kazuto says, “Great! Our turn now!” Asuna starts off with her Linear and uses it multiple times for a session of blows and Davis adds in his Skill Connect with the One-Handed Sword Skills of Vorpal Strike, Rage Spike, Horizontal Square, and Vertical Square for a nasty heavy 10 hit combo.

 

Sailor Sun says, “Good one, Dai-kun!”

 

Agumon says, “Hey! Don’t leave us out of this!” The Digimon, still in their Rookie, expect for Gatomon, who is a Champion Digimon, come in with their attacks and soon enough, the Forest Whale shatters into pieces.

 

Veemon says, excitedly, “We did it!”

 

Ryoutarou says, with a grin, “Why are you so surprised? You had me here.”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “We have what we need for the antidote. It is time for us to depart.” Sailor Celestial, Sailor Moon, Kazuto, Sailor Mars, and Sailor Uranus then ‘sense’ something and our Moon royals quickly get what it is.

 

Sailor Moon grabs Vert and yells out, “Look out!” She then pulls Vert out of the way of a dart that nearly hit her in the neck, but she drops the material that she needs for the antidote to Neptune’s poisoning, but then a ‘net’ of some kind grabs the ingredient to Ermac and Yuuko.

 

Rika says, annoyed, “Oh no!”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “Yuuko, what are you doing here?”

 

Yuuko responds, plainly, “Why do you think that I’m here?”

 

Davis says, annoyed, “We don’t have time for you! Give us that back!”

 

Ermac responds, with a dark sly tone, “Make us!”

 

Kazuto says, seriously, “This isn’t the time for this! We need that to help a friend of ours!”

 

Ermac says, with a dark sly tone, “We know Kirito! Now, you are going to feel the pain of helplessness that we felt when you sent the part of us that’s the Moonlit Black Cats to our deaths!”

 

Vert asks, “Someone that you know?”

 

Sailor Venus says, “Unfortunately and they have a beef with some of our group.”

 

Sailor Celestial tells Yuuko, “This isn’t a game, Yuuko.”

 

Yuuko says, “SAO was a game and it cost me my brother.” Yuuko says, glaring at Sailor Moon, “All because of her family…” Yuuko says, glaring at Sailor Celestial, “And you. Your power was why my brother died. And your existences are an insult to him and to me. It is time that I get rid of you once and for all.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Don’t do this Yuuko.”

 

Yuuko displays her duel disk with her dueling deck attached to her left wrist and she says, “You know there is only one way this can go.”

 

Ermac displays his own duel disk with his dueling deck inside that’s attached to his left wrist and he says, “You must face us…Both of us or your precious friend will die!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, taking out her own duel disk from her sub-space pocket, “Fine!”

 

Sailor Moon says, doing the same thing as Sailor Celestial, “Not alone, Celestial.”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, concerned, “Sailor Moon?”

 

Sailor Moon tells Tuxedo Mask, with a determined look, “I need to do this, Tuxedo Mask-kun.” Tuxedo Mask is very reluctant, for obvious and various reasons, but he consents to the will of his beloved knowing that she wants to do this in her eyes. Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial take out their dueling decks from their sub-space pockets, but Sailor Celestial mixes other cards in her sub-space pocket in her deck before she and Sailor Moon put them in their duel disks before all four duelists activate their duel disks causing the ‘energy blades’ of Real Solid Vision that contain the Pendulum and Monster Card Zones for the duel disk to appear.

 

Vert asks, curiously, “What are they doing?” The four duelists’ duel disks shuffle their decks, their touch screens display 8000 life-points for each pair of duelists, and they draw five cards from their decks.

 

Yuuko says, plainly, “We each have eight thousand life-points, we alternate turns, we can’t attack until all four of us have one turn, we share the same graveyard, and we can share cards on the field, but not in our hands unless with a card effect.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Understood.”

 

Ermac says, “Then let us begin…and end you!”

 

“Duel!” Yuuko, Ermac, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Celestial say in unison as their tag duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial: 8000

Yuuko and Ermac: 8000

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “I’ll start this duel off! My draw!” Sailor Celestial says, displaying Stargazer Magician (1200/2400) and Timegazer Magician (1200/600) Pendulum Monster cards, “I take my scale one Stargazer Magician and scale eight Timegazer Magician and set the Pendulum Scale!” She puts the cards in her Pendulum Zones on her duel disks causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in her Monster Card Zones in rainbow colors in which the two monsters appear in two columns besides Sailor Celestial with the number 1 below Stargazer and number 8 below Timegazer. As an image of Sailor Celestial’s crystal pendulum appears between them, Sailor Celestial says, “Now, I can summon monsters that are two to seven for this turn! Swing, soul pendulum! Swing the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Celestial puts two cards on her duel disk and she says, “Time to rock and roll my monsters: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Red-Eyes Black Dragon!” A circle of light appears between the two columns and two lights come out of the circle in which Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) and Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Vert says, amazed, “My goodness.”

 

Yuuko asks, looking at Red-Eyes Black Dragon, “So, you are…?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting one more card on her duel disk, “I release Red-Eyes Black Dragon in order to play…Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon roars as it is engulfed in dark flames and ‘transforms’ into Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon (2400/2000-2700/2000) in attack mode. But then everyone sees a dark aura from the dragon and matching dark aura appear around Sailor Celestial in which she grunts in pain.

 

Kazuto says, concerned, “Sugu!”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, “I’ve…got this…” Soon after, the dark aura dispels around Sailor Celestial and fades from Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon in which she says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with one card face-down.”

 

Sailor Celestial is breathing heavily and Rika asks, “What was that?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Something…not pleasant.”

 

Yuuko says, drawing a card, “My move.” Yuuko says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I play Polymerization!” Yuuko discards two cards, Destiny Hero-Disk Commander (300/300) and Destiny Hero-Malicious (800/800) appear on the field, and Yuuko says, as the two monsters go into a fusion vortex, “I fuse Disk Commander and Malicious in order to Fusion Summon Destiny Hero-Deadlyguy in defense mode!” Yuuko puts a Fusion Monster card from her Extra Deck on her duel disk causing Destiny Hero-Deadlyguy (2000/2600), a sinister humanoid monster, appears on the field in defense mode. Yuuko says, putting one card into the main slot of her duel disk, “I play Monster Reborn in order to revive Disk Commander!” Just then Destiny Hero-Disk Commander (300/300) comes to the field in defense mode and Yuuko says, drawing two cards, “And now, due to his ability, I draw two more cards. And then I remove the Destiny Hero-Malicious in my graveyard from play to play another one from my deck.” Yuuko removes said card from her graveyard slot, puts a card from her deck on her duel disk, and another Destiny Hero-Malicious (800/800) appears on the field in defense mode. Yuuko says, putting another card on her duel disk, “Then I play Destiny Hero-Diamond Dude!” Destiny Hero-Diamond Dude (1400/1600) appears on the field in attack mode and Yuuko says, drawing a card from her deck, “Now, I use his ability. I look at the top card of my deck and if it is a Normal Spell, I can discard it and use it next turn.” Yuuko displays Pot of Greed spell card, discards it to her graveyard slot, and she says, putting one more card on her duel disk, “And now, I release my Disk Commander, Malicious, and Diamond Dude to play Destiny Hero-Dogma!” The three said monsters vanish from the field and Destiny Hero-Dogma (3400/2400) appears on the field to take their place in attack mode.

 

Sailor Moon says, “That’s trouble.”

 

Yuuko says, with a glare while putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “It is for you. I end my turn with two cards face-down.”

 

Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “My move!”

 

Yuuko says, “And now, Dogma’s ability now activates and cuts your life-points in half.” Dogma glows in which waves of energy slam into both Moon Princesses in which they yelp as they are hit hard, literally, causing them to skid back as their life-points are cut in half.

 

Tuxedo Mask says, concerned, “Sailor Moon!”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “That really hit them!”

 

Ermac says, “Obviously fools! This is a Shadow Game after all!”

 

Sailor Venus says, angrily, “You are sick pal!”

 

Sailor Celestial asks Yuuko, sternly, “You would go THIS far?”

 

Yuuko says, “I already said. There is only path that I have left.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Yuuko…” Sailor Celestial can feel the spirit of Yuuko’s brother, Yugo, begging her to save his sister from herself and Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, “I won’t give up, Yugo!” Sailor Celestial says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I activate my Doppelganger trap card!” Sailor Celestial’s face-down card is revealed to be a Doppelganger continuous trap card and Sailor Celestial says, “As long as this card remains on the field, when we take effect damage, you take the same damage!” Yuuko and Ermac yelp as they get shocked as their life-points are cut in half as well.

 

Ermac says, with a dark sneer, “You are going to pay for that one.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “We’ll see Ermac! I use the power of Sailor Celestial’s Pendulum Scale!” As an image of Sailor Moon’s crystal pendulum appears on the field, she yells out, “Swing, soul pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Moon slams three cards onto her duel disk as a circle of light appears over her and she yells out, “Come on out, Big Shield Gardna! Breaker the Dark Magical Warrior! And my friend…Dark Magician!” Three lights come out of the circle of light and turn into Big Shield Gardna (100/2600) in defense mode with Breaker the Dark Magical Warrior (1600/1000), a black version of Breaker the Magical Warrior, and Dark Magician (2500/2100), both of whom are in attack mode. Sailor Moon says, “Thanks to Breaker’s ability, he gains three spell counters since he was Pendulum Summoned and he gains four hundred more attack points for every spell counter on him! And you know what that means!” Breaker the Dark Magical Warrior goes from 1600/1000 to 2800/1000 and Sailor Moon says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “And I end my turn with two cards face-down.”

 

Current Scores:

Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial: 4000

Yuuko and Ermac: 4000

 

Ermac says, drawing a card, “Our move!” Ermac says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “We activate our Foolish Burial! We send one monster from our deck to our grave!” A card comes out of Ermac’s deck, he puts into his graveyard slot, and he says, putting another card into the main slot of his disk, “Then we play our Silent Doom in order to revive that monster: The Thirteenth Grave!” The 13th Grave (1200/900) appears on the field in defense mode and Ermac says, putting another card into main slot of her duel disk, “Then we play our Inferno Reckless Summon! Since we have played a monster that has less than fifteen hundred attack points, we can play other copies of that card and we choose one monster on your field in which you play other copies of that card! We choose your Breaker!”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a sneer, “I don’t have any copies of that monster.” On the meanwhile, two more duplicates of The 13th Grave (1200/900 X 2) appear on the field in defense mode when Ermac puts two cards from his deck onto his duel disk.

 

Ermac says, putting one card on his duel disk, “And now, we release two of our monsters in order to Advanced Summon this: The mighty Despair Uranus!”

 

There are gasps and Sailor Uranus asks, “Huh?” Two of Ermac’s monsters vanish and The Despair Uranus (2900/2300), a strange blue and golden sphere with a face in the center, appears on the field in attack mode and Sailor Uranus groans out in pain as the jewel in the chest area of her fuku gives off an ominous glow.

 

Sailor Saturn asks, concerned, “Uranus-papa?”

 

Sailor Neptune asks, “What’s wrong?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “It is one of the Legendary Planet cards.”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “Legendary Planet?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Yes. They were developed by Maxamillion Pegasus long ago. Special monster cards that represent Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Earth, and the Sun itself. However, when Pegasus developed them, the cards tapped into our very powers themselves!”

 

There are gasps and Sailor Mars asks, stunned, “Shit! They tapped into our powers?!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “Yes, but you don’t do that just by playing the card. You got to have an ‘ability’ to do that and you have to ‘want’ to do that.”

 

Ermac says, with an evil smile, “And we have that want! Now, you will feel the sting of betrayal as I use the powers of your own friends against you!”

 

Sailor Moon says, angrily, “You are sick!”

 

Ermac says, “And now, we use the ability of the Despair Uranus! It gains three hundred attack points for every face-up spell and trap card on our field and face-up spell and trap cards can’t be destroyed by card effects!” Ermac says, putting one card into the main slot, “And to prove that point, we are activating Spell Sanctuary! Now, all of us draw one spell card from our decks and add them to our hands in which all spell cards face-down on the field can be played as Quick-Play spell cards as long as this card remains on the field!” All four duelists draw one card from their decks, their decks are reshuffled, and The Despair Uranus goes from 2900/2300 to 3200/2300 with Ermac says, putting two cards into the main slot of his disk, “And we end with two cards face-down! Good luck!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “We won’t need it!” Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Magic Planter! I get rid of one continuous trap card and draw two cards!” The image of her Doppelganger continuous trap card vanishes and Sailor Celestial draws two cards in which she says, as the image of her crystal pendulum returns to the field, “And now, I activate my Pendulum Scale once again! Swing, pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Celestial puts one card on her duel disk and she yells out, “Time to cast your spell Descend Dragon Magician!” A circle of light appears and a light comes from that circle that turns into Descend Dragon Magician (2400/1000), a spellcaster with blue and red clothing with a sorcerer’s hat with a dragon’s eye in it, in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, “And now, I use my Magician’s ability! Until the end of this turn, Descend Dragon Magician counts as a dragon monster!” Descend Dragon Magician then glows with an aura that turns into a dragon and Sailor Celestial says, “And now, I Overlay my Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon with Descend Dragon Magician!” Odd-Eyes and Descend Dragon Magician turn into lights that goes into a vortex onto the ground while Sailor Celestial puts an XYZ Monster Card over the two said monsters’ cards on her duel disk. Sailor Celestial yells out, “And now, meet the supreme black dragon king: Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon (3000/2500) with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting it appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Celestial’s breathing becomes heavier and Ryoutarou says, nervously, “Oh, man. Your sis is pushing herself.”

 

Kazuto says, “Sugu…”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, “I can…No, I will do this!” Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my equip spell, Chameleon Skins, to your Dogma! It becomes whatever monster that I declare and I say that it is a dragon monster now!” Sailor Celestial yells out, “And now, Odd-Eyes, attack her Dogma!”

 

There are surprised looks and Ermac says, “Are you insane? Her monster is stronger!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Thanks to Descend Dragon Magician, a Fusion, Synchro, or XYZ Monster summoned using this monster gains double attack power attacking a dragon type monster!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon roars as it goes from 3000/2500 to 6000/2500 as it charges right at Destiny Hero-Dogma.

 

Yuuko says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap: D-Shield!” Yuuko’s face-down card is revealed to be D-Shield trap card and Yuuko says, “Now, my hero is switched to defense mode and thanks to this shield, he can’t be destroyed in battle.” Dogma switches to defense mode and an aura protects him from Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon’s attack.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Then my Red-Eyes takes cares of your ‘partner’s’ monster.” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon unleashes a flame attack that destroys Ermac’s final 13th Grave in which Ermac doesn’t lose any life-points since it was in defense mode and Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with a face-down.”

 

Yuuko says, drawing a card, “And you are done.” Yuuko says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I play Card of Burial Magic. I remove Polymerization, Monster Reborn, and Foolish Burial to draw two more cards.” The three said cards come out of the graveyard slots of both Ermac’s and Yuuko’s duel disks, vanish, and Yuuko draws two more cards causing her eyes to widen when she sees them. Yuuko says, putting a card into the Field Spell Slot, “Then I activate the Field Spell: Savage Colosseum!” The whole area transforms into a massive arena similar to a Roman Colosseum and Yuuko says, “Now, all monsters must attack and at the end of the turn, all monsters that haven’t attacked will be destroyed.”

 

Ermac says, with a wicked smile, “And thanks to my Uranus, it gains more power and the spell is protected!” The Despair Uranus goes from 3500/2300 to 3800/2300 due to being three face-up cards on the field.

 

Yuuko says, her body giving off a dark aura, “And now, you will meet your fate and die at last.” Yuuko says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I release my Dogma and my Deadlyguy in order to play this: My Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua!”

 

There are gasps of shock and Sailor Celestial asks, stunned, “What?” Dogma and Deadlyguy vanishes and out of a pit of darkness, Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua (2800/1800) appears on the field in attack mode in which Sailor Moon’s, Sailor Sun’s, and Davis’ Marks of the Dragon start to glow and encase the others not in the duel in a massive red dome. On the meanwhile, the irises of Yuuko’s eyes becomes black and the same ‘markings’ that Misty had as a Dark Signer, including her Mark of the Lizard, appears on Yuuko.

 

Compa asks, nervously, “What is that?”

 

Vert says, nervously, “I sense a dark malevolent power from that creature.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Big trouble, Lady Vert. Big trouble.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, shocked at seeing Yuuko, “Yuuko, no…”

 

Yuuko says, with a dark sneer, “Yes, I am a Dark Signer. I did all this to get my vengeance on you and Sailor Moon.”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, looking at Ermac angrily, “What did you do to her?”

 

Ermac says, with a dark sly tone, “What? We gave her what she wanted. Power! The power to get rid of our mortal enemies! We are the same! And now, our hatred of you shall finally destroy you once and for all!”

 

While Despair Uranus goes from 3800/2300 to 3500/2300, Yuuko says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Next, I activate my Pump Up spell card and double my monster’s power.” Ccarayhua goes from 2800/1800 to 5600/1800 and Yuuko says, with a dark sneer, “And also, my monster can bypass yours and attack you directly! End them!”

 

Ccarayhua charges right for both Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial and Sailor Star shouts out, worriedly, “Usagi-chan! Suguha-chan!”

 

Sailor Moon says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap: Ground Capture!” Sailor Moon’s face-down card is revealed to be the Ground Capture trap card and a pair of hands come from the ground to grapple with Ccarayhua in which Sailor Moon says, “Now, the damage that we would have taken is cut in half!” The arms then shatter with the pieces of earth that they are pummeled by them, forcing them to the ground as they lose 2800 life-points, and Sailor Moon says, “And now, we draw a card.” Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial draw a card from their decks.

 

Yuuko says, with a sneer, “I end my turn.” On the meanwhile, Ccarayhua goes from 5600/1800 back to its original stats since the effect of Pump Up has ended.

 

Current Score:

Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial: 1200

Yuuko and Ermac: 4000

 

Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “My move!”

 

Ermac says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “And we play our trap: Brilliant Shrine Art!” Ermac’s face-down is the Brilliant Shrine Art continuous trap card and Ermac says, with a sinister sly grin, “Now, when you attack, you have to attack our Earthbound Immortal!” Ermac thinks in his mind, “And when you do, it will be your doom since we know that our partner’s face-down has got to be Earthbound Shatter which will destroy your monster and end you once and for all!” On the meanwhile, The Despair Uranus goes up from 3500/2300 to 3800/2300 due to its ability.

 

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, concerned and worriedly, “This is bad! They have one of those Earthbound Immortals that really put the hurt on Yusei Fudo and his friends when they were Signers. Plus, they have that monster created based on the planets of our solar system that seem to have connection to my Scouts’ powers! They have two powerful monsters and if we lose…!!” Sailor Moon shakes her head and she thinks in her mind, determinedly, “No, I can’t think that! Neptune is counting on us! I won’t let anyone die ever again! I will win this duel and I will save Neptune! I will save and protect everyone!” Sailor Moon then notices a glow from her deck and an idea enters her mind in which she says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate Card of Sanctity! Both of us have to draw until we have six cards in our hands!” All four duelists draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands and Sailor Moon says, putting another card into the main slot of her disk, “Then I play Pot of Greed and draw two more cards!”

 

Sailor Moon draws two more cards and Ermac says, “Draw as many as you like wench! It is over!”

 

Sailor Moon says, determined tone in her voice, “Never!” Sailor Moon then looks at the cards that she just drew from her deck, her eyes widen at one of them, and she says, putting a third card into the main slot of her disk, “Then I play Sub-Spatial Battle! We take three monster cards from our decks and reveal them to each other! The ones with the lower attacks points are the sent to the graveyard and the owner of that monster loses five hundred life-points! The one with higher attack points are added to the owner’s hand!” All four duelists draw three cards from their decks with Sailor Celestial revealing Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon (2800/2400), then Odd-Eyes Dragon (2500/2000), and finally, Odd-Eyes Saber Dragon (2800/2000) with Yuuko revealing Destiny Hero-Plasma (1900/600), then Elemental Hero Sparkman (1600/1400), and finally, Elemental Hero Bladedge (2600/1800). Sailor Moon reveals her three Blue-Eyes White Dragons (3000/2500 X 3) with Ermac revealing three more Legendary Planet monster cards: The Tripper Mercury (2000/2000), Splendid Venus (2800/2400), and The Big Saturn (2800/2200).

 

Tai says, excitedly, “Yes!”

 

Matt says, with a smirk, “Not their day!” All of the monsters appear and Sailor Celestial’s and Sailor Moon’s monsters defeating all of Yuuko’s and Ermac’s monsters causing them to lose 3000 life-points while Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial add said monster cards to their hands.

 

Ermac says, irritated, “That won’t save you!” Ermac thinks in his mind, “She must be preparing to create her Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, but she won’t get a chance thanks to our partner’s trap card! This duel is over!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “That won’t, but this will!” Sailor Moon then holds up one card from her hand causing a massive thunderstorm to appear out of nowhere and a loud crash of lightning hits the ground causing a bright flash much to the shock of everyone else. Sailor Moon yells out, “I release Dark Magician…Breaker…and Big Shield Gardna…!!” The three monsters seem to become absorbed into the card that Sailor Moon was holding and she says, slamming the card onto her duel disk causing it to spark, “…In order to play the all mighty…Slifer the Sky Dragon!” A mighty thunderbolt and a bright flash that binds everyone is created from Sailor Moon’s duel disk and when everyone is able to open their eyes and look, they are flabbergasted to see none other than the Egyptian God Monster, Slifer the Sky Dragon (X000/X000), over Sailor Moon in attack mode.

 

Yolei yells out, flabbergasted, “No way!”

 

TK says, “It…It’s Slifer the Sky Dragon!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, shocked, “But how? We gave that card back to Atem!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “We did.”

 

Compa asks, fearfully, “Iffy, what is that thing?”

 

IF responds, nervously, “You are asking me?”

 

Vert says, awe-struck, “I…I sense a divine power from that creature.”

 

IF asks Vert, “Divine power?”

 

Vert says, with a nod, “Yes. As a goddess, it isn’t exactly that hard to sense divine power and that creature has it.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “That’s because it is a divine creature.” When IF, Compa, and Vert look at Sailor Mercury, she says, “It is an entity from our world and it is known as Slifer the Sky Dragon…an Egyptian God Monster.”

 

Vert asks, amazed, “God Monster?”

 

IF asks, shocked, “Wait! Are you saying that giant dragon is a deity from your world?!”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “A divine ‘monster’, yes.”

 

IF and Compa are in disbelief and Vert thinks in her mind, “Who are these people? People who have the ability to summon divine beings…” On the meanwhile, Ermac and Yuuko are stunned for another reason.

 

Ermac yells out, shocked, “This can’t be true! How come you have an Egyptian God card?!”

 

Sailor Moon says, sternly, “You should be worried about its’ power since Slifer gains one thousand attack and defense points with every card in my hand and I have eight at the moment!” Slifer then goes from 0/0 to 8000/8000 due to its ability.

 

Yuuko says, nervously, “You wouldn’t.”

 

Ermac says, sternly, “You wouldn’t dare! If we lose, Yuuko is a goner!”

 

Sailor Moon hesitates for a moment and Sailor Celestial says, solemnly, “She is already gone.” Sailor Moon looks to see Sailor Celestial with tears in her eyes and she says, solemnly, “We make our own choices and Yuuko already made hers. She is already dead. Please, Serena…End this.”

 

Sailor Moon nods her head and Yuuko says, fearfully, “No!”

 

Sailor Moon yells out, strongly, “Now, go, Slifer the Sky Dragon, take out her Earthbound Immortal and end this madness!” Slifer the Sky Dragon charges up for its attack and Sailor Moon yells out, “Finish this duel with Thunder Force Strike!” Slifer unleashes a powerful beam of lightning that slams into Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua and creating a massive column of lightning in which Yuuko screeches in agony as she and Ccarayhua are slammed hard causing her and Ermac to lose 5200 life-points as well as the duel in which the Earthbound Immortal explodes into dust throwing Ermac to the ground from the shockwave. Yuuko gives a look of shock as she turns into ashes before vanishing with her duel disk clattering to the ground while an orb of energy as well as Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua (2800/1800) goes to and is absorbed by Ermac.

 

Final Score:

Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial: 1200

Yuuko and Ermac: 0

 

With the end of the duel, Sailor Moon looks at Slifer the Sky Dragon and she says, “Thank you, Slifer-dono.” Slifer gives a growl that says ‘You’re welcome’ and he vanishes in which the Slifer the Sky Dragon (X000/X000) God Monster card on her duel disk also vanishes as well. Ermac gets to his feet and Sailor Moon says, with a deadly glare, “We’ve won your deadly Shadow Duel. Now, surrender the antidote materials.”

 

Ermac responds, “What makes you think…?!” Ermac yelps as he is blasted by an ‘invisible force’ into a tree which is knocked down due to the sheer force of the impact and everyone looks to see Sailor Celestial with her right hand and arm extended in which she gives Ermac a deadly glare. She then makes a motion with her hand in which not only the antidote material is taken from Ermac, but the four Legendary Planet cards, The Despair Uranus (2900/2300), The Tripper Mercury (2000/2000), Splendid Venus (2800/2400), and The Big Saturn (2800/2200), in which they go into Sailor Moon’s hands.

 

Compa says, “Whoa!”

 

Rika whispers to the others, “It looks like somebody is getting a handle on their Force powers.”

 

Ermac says, irritated, “How dare you…?!” However, he doesn’t get to finish as he is violently thrown into another tree.

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, angrily, “How dare you?! You have got some fucking nerve! I have had here to you now!” Sailor Celestial then uses her Force powers to basically throw Ermac all around in a ruthless manner until Sailor Moon grabs her arms and stops her.

 

Sailor Moon says, pleading tone, “Don’t do it, Celestial! Please stop! Don’t let him do to you what happened to me!” Sailor Celestial’s eyes, full of anger and rage, start to calm down and she then ‘senses’ someone and she looks to see Kazuto grab one of her hands.

 

Kazuto says, “Don’t let him destroy who you are, Sugu. It isn’t worth it. That monster created from the darkness of those that died in SAO is never worth it.” Sailor Celestial starts to calm down, but she then gets tears in her eyes and starts to cry while Ermac teleports away.

 

Sailor Uranus says, annoyed, “That overgrown ass got away.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Let him go, Uranus.” The others nod in agreement and IF wanted to ask what’s going on, but a look from Vert tells her not to say anything. However, Sailor Celestial composes herself and they head out to return to main city in Leanbox to help Neptune as soon as possible.

 

End of Chapter 35

 

Man, it was a long chapter, huh? I thought that the last chapter was going to be the longest, but I was mistaken. However, I hope that it didn’t take away the excitement of reading it, everyone. As I have said before, there are going to be a lot of surprises in this arc and beyond. You must be wondering what the situation is with Yuuko since you must have thought that she was going to be a continuing opponent for our heroes and heroines, hmm? Well, let’s just say that she isn’t done yet, but you are going to have to read and find out what I mean, folks. Please read and review with no flames please. Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!