Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Copycats and Snow Laps ( Chapter 36 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Well, I’m back, everyone! And I have to say that with that last duel, I bet you didn’t see that one coming, huh? Remember, both Serena and Suguha are suffering from ‘inner conflicts’ that stem from SAO and trust me, it isn’t going to get easier for them as the story goes on! You can ‘quote’ me on that one, folks! Anyway, I know that this is getting old, but once again, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts as they are massive legions of butterflies that are colored with every color in the rainbow flying through the skies of the real, Digital, and the virtual world of SAO and ALO and then it switches to Kirito, in his SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Eternal/Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial back to back overlooking all of those worlds.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is flying through the skies of Alfheim before she transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Star with Rainbow Dragon behind her while Akari goes through her SAO form into her ALO form before transforming into Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Sun with Magnadramon surrounding her. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into Eternal and then her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form in which she aims at some kind of unknown enemy. Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, and Sailor Orion look at Junpier and Miyako as the Moon and Sun Kingdom hover over SAO and ALO.

 

Serena is flanked behind by her Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ counterparts, Serene, Serenity, and Tsuki and the shadows of the Four Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, hovering all around them. Kirito is facing his Synchro and XYZ counterparts, Kuro and Kata, before all three of them turn to face a mysterious figure in the distance. Naruto is facing his counterpart, Menma, and Menma gives him a wicked smirk as the two of them prepare for battle.

 

Heathcliff is hanging over the Queen’s Gate and out of the Queen’s Gate, there are multiple worlds that our heroes and heroines go through until they, in their ALO forms, are in Alfheim and staring down Sumeragi, Seven, and Shamrock as all of the area of ALO known as Svart Alfheim looms over them before switching the Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, and beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity, with her hands together, is haunted by the shadow of her ‘corrupted self’, Shadow Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is ‘haunted’ by Dark Suguha and Yuuko, who is holding a Duel Monsters’ card that gives off a sinister aura in which they are comforted by their friends/family/loved ones as they look towards the future, but Davis’ and Kari’s shadows transform into the shapes of an unknown male and unknown female.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial, Sailor Venus, and one other with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 36: Copycats and Snow Laps

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Leanbox

 

Back in Leanbox proper, we are inside of Leanbox’s Basilicom where our group that went out to get the materials to make the antidote to the poison that Neptune has been inflicted with has rejoined up with the five ninja that have come to Gamindustri from Earth. They are inside of Vert’s personal quarters in the Basilicom as Ami, Darien, and Compa create the antidote from the materials that they gathered and then some. Compa was reluctant because she felt that she couldn’t do it when she revealed that she had failed nursing school, but the encouragement of the others helped ‘get back on track’. Speaking of reveals, our heroes and heroines that came from Earth revealed their circumstances and how it relates to that duel between Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial against Yuuko and Ermac.

 

When they were done, IF says, shocked, “You think that you have heard everything…”

 

Vert says, “Oh my. I have to say that I have seen these ‘games of death’ in anime, manga, and games, but I never heard of a real-life one.”

 

TK says, “Well, they say that real-life is stranger than fiction.” Our group not working on the antidote looks at Suguha, who is looking quite depressed and is being comforted by Naruto, Kazuto, and Serena, and Mina, Hotaru, and Uranus are looking at their brand new cards in the form of the Legendary Planet cards that represent their planets as Sailor Scouts.

 

Mina says, with a smile, “I have to say that I’m surprised that these cards give us such a power boost.”

 

Hotaru says, “I was surprised too.”

 

Michelle asks Amara, with a smile, “I believe that Amara isn’t too sad about the results, right?”

 

Amara says, with a plain tone, “I have to say that it is an improvement.

 

Flashback; Some time ago; Marubaco Forest

 

Returning to the Marubaco Forest, our group is heading out of the forest while trying to avoid attacks from monsters as best as possible in order to make sure that they get back to the Basilicom as soon as possible. They have just retrieved what they need to make the antidote to the poison that Neptune has been poisoned with, but they had a deadly Shadow Duel with Yuuko and Ermac in which Yuuko didn’t come out ‘intact’ leaving Sailor Celestial quite distraught. Our group from Earth just explained to Vert about the game of Duel Monsters from their world and she is quite excited about it.

 

Vert says, with a smile, “My words! I have to say that I am very interested in this game.”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a smile, “It is a really fun game…When you aren’t playing in a deadly Shadow Game for your life.”

 

Sailor Mars says, annoyed, “Real encouraging Venus.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, curiously, “About those cards…?”

 

Sailor Moon takes out the four Legendary Planet cards taken from Ermac and she asks, “These?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “I believe that Mercury, Venus, Saturn, and Uranus should be in charge of them. However, princess, you should use the Silver Crystal to make sure that they aren’t still ‘tainted’.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Good idea.” Sailor Moon’s broach opens up and the light of the Silver Crystal bathes the four cards to make sure that there isn’t any ‘negative energy’ in the four cards. When she is done, she hands one of the four cards to Mercury, Venus, Saturn, and Uranus, but when Sailor Moon gives The Despair Uranus (2900/2300) monster card to Sailor Uranus, it causes her broach and the card to glow at the same time.

 

Sailor Uranus asks, stunned, “What the?!”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, surprised, “Uranus-papa?” Just then Sailor Uranus is engulfed in orange light forcing everyone to cover their eyes.

 

Yolei says, annoyed, “Not this again!” When the light fades away and everyone is able to see, they are shocked to see that Sailor Uranus has radically changed!

 

Sailor Uranus is wearing a helmet that’s an exact duplicate of an Ancient Roman Galea helmet with a duplicate of the Duel Monster, Alector, Sovereign of Birds, attached to the top of the helmet, her tiara remains the same, her lips are a deeper shimmering pink color, she has a golden spiked metallic choker around her neck, the choker has a jewel in the form of the insignia of Uranus in bright green in the center of the choker, her fuku has been replaced by an armored version of her fuku in which there is an orange heart jewel in the chest area, the heart jewel has eight white feathered wings attached to it with The Despair Uranus and Chevalier De Fleur Synchro Monster attached to the center of the heart jewel, she has dark orange armored shoulder pads similar in design to the armored shoulder pads of the Armor of Strata from Ronin Warriors, she has dark blue fingerless armored gantlets that covers her hands and arms with extendable claws coming out of a ‘bulge’ in the knuckle area of her armored gloves, the claws are shaped like claws of the Harpie Lady monsters, her armored mini-skirt is orange, dark blue, and silver color with her Space Sword in its sheath attached to the left side of her armored mini-skirt, a ninja short sword with jewels on the silver hilt attached to the right side of the mini-skirt, and a rapier type sword with a silver blade and deep bluish handle attached to the rear of her armored mini-skirt, she has dark blue armored knee-pads, and dark blue armored high-heeled ankle high boots with two wings like those from Harpie Ladies attached to the rear of the boots. Finally, coming out of her backside, there are eight large and fluffy white feathered wings coming out of her back.

 

Sailor Venus says, stunned, “No way!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, amazed, “Like ‘yes way’, Venus-chan! Uranus has become a Valkyrie Sailor Scout!” Just then the three other Legendary Planet monster cards, The Tripper Mercury (2000/2000), Splendid Venus (2800/2400), and The Big Saturn (2800/2200), glow and send energy into their respective Sailor Scouts causing them to glow, but not change.

 

Sailor Mercury says, “I feel…stronger.”

 

Sailor Venus says, excitedly, “No joke, Mercury!” Sailor Venus says, with a smile, “And this baby will go well with my other deck since it is a fairy type deck.”

 

Sailor Saturn says, looking at her new card, “I have my own machine type deck.”

 

Sailor Neptune asks the new Valkyrie Sailor Uranus, “I think that you have a wind type deck.”

 

Sailor Uranus responds, “Wind and Amazon, Neptune. However, my deck includes plenty of field, equip, and continuous spell cards with trap cards that this baby will come in handy since it prevents spell and trap card destruction.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “However, those cards aren’t ordinary and you must take care of them well.”

 

Sailor Venus asks, with a grin, “No problem! This is me that we are talking about!”

 

Plenty of the others give nervous sweat drops and Sailor Moon says, nervously, “That’s what we are worried about Venus-chan.” Sailor Venus does an anime deadpan and glares at the others as they continue to head back to Leanbox’s Basilicom.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the present, Sakura tells Serena, “Well, so far, it looks like four of your team have become Valkyrie level Sailor Scouts.”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “Something tells me that won’t remain the same for long.”

 

Hotaru says, “Well, there is also the fact that there are other Legendary Planet cards out there.”

 

Cody says, “Hotaru is right. There are Mars, Jupiter, Neptune, Pluto, and finally, the Sun to find.”

 

Tai says, looking at Davis, “What we do know is that the Earth card is in good hands.” Davis gives a smirk and displays Elemental Hero Terra Firma (2500/2000) Fusion Monster card.

 

Darien says, with a smile, “I believe that it is in safe hands.”

 

Kazuto asks Trista, “However, could these cards together be various dangerous together?”

 

Trista takes a moment and she says, “As you know, I said that they tap into the same ‘cosmic forces’ that we tap into…Yes, they would. Together, they could give a person the power of our solar system and great power since we represent elements of life.”

 

Amara says, “They would have the power of Earth, Ice, Light, Fire, Lightning and Wood, Death, Darkness, and Rebirth, Wind, Water, and Time and the Underworld. The elements that we, the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, represent and that’s not a good thing.”

 

Matt says, with a nod, “No kidding.”

 

Vert asks, “So, this Ermac person was created from the ‘lost souls’ that died within SAO?”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “Yeah…The most ‘prominent’ of them are those that died by my hand or because of me.”

 

IF says, “There was nothing that you could have done to save them.”

 

Kazuto responds, “Other than not let my own fear control me and caused a mistake that cost many people their lives.”

 

Asuna says, solemnly and concerned, “Kirito-kun…”

 

IF says, “Well, in my mind, the person that trapped you in that nightmare is the one responsible for their deaths most of all.”

 

Vert says, “I have to say that this person is most deplorable man ever. Games are meant to be enjoyed and for people to have fun adventures on not to fight for your life with.”

 

Ryoutarou says, “As a fellow gamer, I agree with you.”

 

Vert says, looking at Suguha, “It is amazing that I met someone that can wield Etherion. Etherion is a legendary power that not even we, the CPUs, could ever dream to harness.”

 

Davis says, “Well, all that power has brought Suguha and her family, both ‘sides’ of it, one major migraine after another.”

 

Vert says, “It isn’t too surprising. Great power has always been sought by others for various other reasons and being the carrier of that power is a hard burden to have to bare, but I believe that the ‘powers’ of the multiverse have chosen her for a special quality that allows her to handle that power.”

 

Suguha says, with a groan, “No insult to you, Lady Vert, but I’ve heard that one before.”

 

Kazuto says, “Sugu…”

 

Suguha responds, her voice showing irritation, “Big brother, just don’t. I keep hearing the same old story: That my ‘spirit’ or whatever is special. Special for what? To keep constantly slapped in the face? I’m a tough girl, but even I have my limits! I’m a powerful Sailor Scout, but I’m still human! There is only so much that I can take!”

 

Serena and Kazuto gently hug Suguha and Asuna says, “We know, Suguha-chan. We know.”

 

Rika says, with a solemn tone, “I think that there are plenty of us that knows what you are feeling now.”

 

Hinata tells Suguha, “Didn’t you say that Yuuko’s ‘spirit’ got absorbed by Ermac?”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “After she turned to dust…”

 

Naruto tells Suguha, encouragingly, “Well, didn’t you say that most of the Dark Signers got revived after the defeated that ‘Underworld King’ of whatever? Maybe it could happen again!”

 

The others look at Naruto and Tai says, “I don’t know…It seems like a long shot, Naruto.”

 

Naruto responds, “Well, Yusei-san and the others felt that the original Dark Signers were gone for good and they came back after they beat the Dark Signers and the Earthbound Immortals. I say that there is still hope! You can’t give up hope, believe it!”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “Yes, Naruto. You’re right.”

 

Kazuto says, smiling as well, “I have to agree. I mean, it was hope that helped keep us alive and drive us forward ‘in there’.”

 

Ryoutarou says, with a nod, “You’ve got a point, bro.”

 

Suguha gives a weak nod and she says, with a weak smile, “Right…”

 

Compa says, excitedly, “I-It’s done! We can save Nep-Nep now!”

 

Darien tells Compa, with a nod, “Well done, Compa.”

 

Ami says, with a smile and a nod, “Darien is right. You could be a doctor instead of a nurse.”

 

Compa responds, with a kind smile, “I’m not that good. It was with your help that I created the antidote.” Compa goes over to the unconscious Neptune and she says, putting a spoon of the medicine towards Neptune’s lips, “Okay, Nep-Nep, open wide…” However, Neptune, on instinct, clamps her mouth shut.

 

Yolei says, surprised, “Her mouth clamped shut.”

 

IF says, “The medicine really stinks, so, she must have shut her mouth on instinct.”

 

Kari says, with a smile, “Most likely.”

 

Compa says, “No! Bad Nep-Nep! If you don’t open up, I’ll pour it through your nose!”

 

There are plenty of nervous looks and Mimi says, nervously, “I think that will make things worse.”

 

Ran-Ran says, “Ran-Ran thinks so too.”

 

Vert says, “I know! In this kind of scene, you have to pass it mouth-to-mouth.”

 

Plenty of the others anime dead-pan and IF asks, nervously, “M-M-Mouth-to-mouth?”

 

Vert says, “Yes. Isn’t it romantic? Just like Snow White…”

 

Sakura says, nervously, “I really don’t think so…”

 

Davis asks, nervously, “Maybe you can mix the antidote with something that Neptune likes?”

 

Yolei asks, surprised, “Davis with a good idea?”

 

Davis glares at Yolei and Kari says, with a smile, “Easy, Dai-kun.”

 

Compa says, excitedly, “I know! Nep-Nep should take the antidote with her favorite pudding!”

 

IF says, with a nod of agreement, “Good idea. It is like making a kid eat their vegetables. That should work.”

 

Compa says, “Actually, I was going to make an antidote pudding.”

 

There are plenty of surprised looks and IF asks, confused, “What?” Soon after, Compa comes back with an unusual pudding that has the ‘color elements’ of the antidote.

 

Ran-Ran says, “Ran-Ran is surprised that you made it. The color is unique…”

 

Compa puts a scoop of the pudding in front of Neptune and Compa says, “Open wide! It is Compa’s favorite pudding to the rescue!”

 

Neptune then opens her mouth, she takes in the pudding, and Ran-Ran says, “Ran-Ran is surprised that she opened her mouth.”

 

IF says, nervously, “I can’t believe how easily Nep opened her mouth to pudding…”

 

Vert says, nervously, “I guess that the pudding is stronger than the sword…”

 

Compa says, “Nep-Nep, are you feeling better? Please hurry and wake up!”

 

Ami tells Compa, “It isn’t going to work right away, Compa. We have to make sure that she is getting better…”

 

However, Neptune’s eyes shoot open and she says, leaping up to her feet, “Neptune, back in business!”

 

There are surprised looks and a few of the others jumped in which Amara says, nervously, “Or maybe not.”

 

Compa says, with tears in her eyes, “Nep-Nep…It is Nep-Nep…”

 

Neptune says, “Ah, I’m sorry, Compa. It looks like I made everyone worried.”

 

Hotaru says, “We’re glad that you are okay, Neptune.”

 

Mina says, “You gave us quite a scare girlfriend.”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “Sorry about that.”

 

Vert asks, “My. No words of gratitude from me?”

 

Ran-Ran says, “Ran-Ran too.”

 

Neptune gives a confused look on seeing Vert and Ran-Ran and she asks, “Who are they?”

 

Kazuto says, “The blond haired woman is Vert, who is also known as Green Heart. She is the CPU of this nation.”

 

Neptune asks, curiously, “She is the CPU of this nation?”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “Yes. She helped us save you.”

 

Ran-Ran says, “Ran-Ran too!”

 

Neptune says, “That wasn’t very hero-like to get poisoned like that. Shame on me.”

 

IF says, “I’m sorry, Nep. It could have been avoided, but I couldn’t do it.”

 

Minato says, “It wasn’t your fault, IF. We are supposed to be shinobi after all and see what’s ‘underneath’ in which we should have seen what was coming.”

 

Naruto says, nervously, “No joke! All of us let our guard down and that’s bad news for a ninja to do, believe it.”

 

Neptune says, with a scoff and a smile, “Oh, don’t worry about it. It happens to the best of us.”

 

IF says, with a smile, “…Nep. I can’t believe how quick you’re back to normal despite all this.”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “Now that’s my Iffy.” Neptune tells Vert and Ran-Ran, “And a thanks to you, too, Vert and Ran-Ran.”

 

Vert responds, “Please it was my pleasure, but you are a goddess too, so, you must be careful, Neptune.”

 

Amara says, looking at Vert, “Good idea, Lady Vert.”

 

Neptune asks, “What’s with the glare Amara?”

 

Kazuto tells Neptune, “Neptune, you are the CPU of Planeptune and she is the CPU of this nation.”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “Oh, right. That’s because I was fighting Vert in the Console Wars.”

 

IF says, nervously, “Nep…you aren’t clearing the air with your comments.”

 

Hinata asks, “But didn’t Lady Vert say that she wasn’t interested in the Console Wars?”

 

Vert says, “There is no need to worry everyone. As I have stated before, I have no interested in the Console Wars. Plus, if I was an enemy, I wouldn’t have helped you.”

 

Kazuto says, “True, but there is also a reason that you wish to fight Neptune fair and square and dislike such ‘dirty tricks’.”

 

Vert says, with a nod, “You do have a point, Kazuto. And to be honest, such tactics would be beneath any goddess. My fellow CPUs wouldn’t dare to even think about such a thing.”

 

Kazuto asks Vert, “So, I take it that you are tired of the Console Wars?”

 

Vert says, with a nod, “Yes, I am. We have been fighting for hundreds of years by heeding the word that we received…”

 

Kotone asks, “The word? What word?”

 

Vert says, “The word for the former goddess that created us. I believe that you were told about her when you have arrived here.”

 

Serena asks, “Wait! The former goddess?”

 

Lita says, “Remember when IF told us about Neptune and her fellow CPUs? I remember hearing about the one that ‘gave birth’ to them.”

 

Keiko asks, “Doesn’t that make her your mother?”

 

Vert says, “I didn’t see much of the former goddess as a mother, but I suppose so.”

 

Suguha asks, plainly, “I’m not surprised. What kind of mother tells her children to kill her siblings?”

 

Michelle asks Vert, “Lady Vert, do you truly care about becoming this ‘True Goddess’?”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “Actually, I don’t. As long as I have my games, I care less of being a god.”

 

Compa says, “That was quite blunt.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “I’ll say, Compa.”

 

Vert asks Neptune, “What about you Neptune? Do you want to gain rule of the world?”

 

Neptune says, “Well, I’m not sure. Especially without my memory.”

 

Vert asks, surprised, “Is that true?”

 

Compa says, “Yes. Apart from Nep-Nep’s name, she can’t remember anything. I can confirm.”

 

Amara says, “It happened when you, Noire, and the third goddess, White Heart, ganged up on Neptune and blasted her from Celestia. She either lost her memory from getting blasted or plowing into the ground in her home nation of Planeptune where Compa found her and us when we arrived just after Neptune landed.”

 

Neptune says, “I actually learned I’m a goddess from Noire.”

 

Vert responds, “Noire? You mean Lastation’s goddess? That means that you already…?”

 

Mina says, with a smile, “We did. And we managed to make out a truce with her.”

 

Compa says, “She didn’t seem to like Nep-Nep at all, but now, they are best buddies.”

 

Keiko says, nervously, “I’m not sure that we can say that.”

 

Vert says, “I’m amazed that you can get along with that hard-headed Noire…”

 

Neptune says, “Well, I am one of the main characters after all.”

 

Vert says, “It seems like I can trust you and all of your friends in what I wanted to speak to you on.”

 

Neptune says, “Oh, like playing online? I don’t mind, but I want to be an elf.”

 

Matt says, nervously, “I think that what she wants to talk about is more important than that.”

 

Vert says, “Your friend is right, Neptune. While I would love for you, all, to join my online session, this is much important matter.” Vert asks, looking at a clock, “Oh my, it has really gotten late. And all of you have been through quite an experience. I believe that it is best that we continue this tomorrow when you have rested up.”

 

Mina says, with a smile, “Sure!”

 

Compa asks, “What about the Basilicom?”

 

Suguha says, with a smile, “Did you forget that we already taught them a lesson? I don’t think that they want to piss off again.”

 

Vert says, “However, I would like to make sure. Iffy, you and your friends rest up.”

 

Davis asks, “Are you sure?”

 

Veemon says, nervously, “We did leave quite a mess.”

 

Gatomon says, “That’s being nice Veemon.”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “Do not worry. Everything will be all right.” The others nod their heads through they can’t help to wonder what will happen next.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Deep within the Fusion Dimension, we find Asuka, Momoe, and Junko at some kind of secret location with young duelists training.

 

Junko says, “It is nice to see some respectable duels again.”

 

Momoe says, with a nod, “No joke.”

 

Asuka says, with a sigh, “We can only hope that our world can be respectable again.”

 

Junko says, “One day, but with Academia in control, the world believes in the Professor.”

 

Momoe says, “They won’t believe anything that we say.”

 

Asuka says, “We can only hope that Serenity and the others are safe in the Standard Dimension.”

 

Junko asks, “Hasn’t it weird that we haven’t been able to contact them?”

 

Asuka tells Junko, “Junko, we are communicating between alternate dimensions after all.”

 

Junko says, “Yeah, but you think that we would be able to reach them by now.”

 

Asuna thinks in her mind, “She has a point. I hope that nothing went wrong and our Celestial managed to find her way to her sister by now.”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Leanbox

 

Our group are at the entrance to the Leanbox Basilicom, which doesn’t seem worse for the wear on the outside, with Compa having a concerned look on her face.

 

Compa says, nervously, “It feels a bit weird to head back to the Basilicom after all that.”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “I’m sure that it will be fine.”

 

Trista says, with a smile, “I believe that we can trust Vert-sama.”

 

Rika says, a bit nervously, “Not to mention that you went rough shot all over them before we got the antidote for Neptune.”

 

Davis says, with a sly smirk, “We weren’t that bad.”

 

Kazuto says, plainly, “There was a reason that we had to cover Yui’s eyes.”

 

IF gives a nervous shattering at the implication of Kazuto’s words and Serena says, with nervously, “Anyway, let’s head inside.”

 

Amara says, “However, be ready to transform at a moment’s notice. I don’t think that Vert-sama is that kind of character, but there might be a few people that don’t listen to her for what they feel is the ‘good of their nation’ and the ‘good of their leader’.”

 

There are nods as they head inside, but once inside of the Basilicom, which looks like a war zone to say the least, Yvoire says, screaming in a panicky voice, “SORRY, MA’AM!!”

 

Compa says, surprised, “Yikes!”

 

Plenty of the others are also shocked and Yvoire says, in a real fearful voice, “SORRY FOR THE PROBLEMS LAST TIME!”

 

Yolei asks, nervously, “Whoa! What had gotten to him?”

 

Suguha asks, nervously, “Did really beat him up that bad?”

 

Mina asks, pointing to the wrecked inside of the Basilicom, “Really, Suguha?”

 

Vert comes over and she says, “Iffy, I’ve been waiting for you and your friends.”

 

IF asks, nervously, “Well, uh, this means that we are in the clear?”

 

Vert responds, with a sweet smile, “Yes, no need to worry anymore. I’ve ‘asked’ Yvoire not to do this again. Isn’t that right, Yvoire?”

 

Yvoire replies, fearfully, “Y-Yes! I-I will never do it again! Please forgive me!”

 

Neptune says, “Whoa. He is really freaked out.”

 

Davis asks, nervously, “Asked him?”

 

TK tells Davis, nervously, “Something tells me that we don’t want to know.”

 

Kotone says, with a nod, “I agree.”

 

Tai says, with a nervous nod of his head, “Ditto.”

 

Vert says, “Now, there is something of urgency that I need to speak of. Follow me to my room.”

 

As the group heads to Vert’s room, Michelle says, with a giggle, “It always seems to be the gentlest of people.”

 

Amara says, giving a nod of her head, “Okay…I kind of like how she works.”

 

Raye says, “You would.”

 

Inside of Vert’s room, Vert tells them, “To be freak, I need your help to recover my lost powers as a goddess.”

 

IF says, “That was a straight ball down the middle.”

 

Keiko asks, surprised, “You lost your powers?”

 

Rika asks, confused, “How can you lose your powers? You are a goddess right?”

 

Trista says, “In the vast multiverse, you will have to understand that very few things are impossible just highly improbable.”

 

Ken says, “In short: Anything can happen.”

 

Kazuto asks, “What happened?”

 

Vert responds, “Well, it was a day that I was returning from an event that I attended in secret. I was tried from walking all day with the goods that I had bought. Then someone attacked me and the next thing that I knew, my powers were gone.”

 

Compa asks, “So, what happens if you don’t have your powers as a goddess?”

 

Darien says, “It means that she is no different from an ordinary human.”

 

Vert says, “Correct. I age like a regular human and I don’t have Hard Drive Divinity.”

 

IF says, “I see. That’s why Lady Very didn’t use HDD before.”

 

Kazuto says, “I figured as much.”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “Anyway, I need my powers back to prevent the aging process. Losing beauty and the ability to play titles is fear itself. I must stop this aging at any cost.”

 

Plenty of the others deadpan and Yolei says, sarcastically, “Nice to see your priorities straight, Vert-dono.”

 

Kari says, nervously, “Yeah…”

 

Vert says, “So, for me to play games for eternity, I need for you to capture the culprit.”

 

Ryoutarou says, with a grin, “No problem, my lady! Just tell me about this jerk and this might samurai will have your powers back before you can say ‘Hard Drive Divinity’.”

 

Plenty of the others sweat drop and Rika asks, sarcastically, “Really, Klein?”

 

Sakura says, with a groan, “Oh, brother.”

 

Kushina says, with a nod, “Show a person a pretty face…”

 

Naruto says, changing the subject a bit, “Anyway, it is no problem since we owe you for saving Neptune’s life.”

 

Vert says, “I couldn’t discuss this with the Basilicom so thank you.”

 

Serena says, “It’s understandable Lady Vert. Your power as a goddess depends on the faith of your people and if they hear that you lost your powers, it could be really damaging if and when you got your powers back.”

 

Ami says, with a nod, “That’s right. The CPU are the leadership and the guardians of these nations.”

 

IF says, “Then that means the reason that you were in your room playing games…”

 

Vert says, with a nod, “Yes, it was to avoid everyone…And also there was a major update to the online game rules too.”

 

Everyone hears a phone ringing and Neptune says, “Iffy, there is a call for you.”

 

IF says, “That’s not my cell ringing.”

 

Vert says, “Excuse me, it seems to be mine.” Vert asks, answering her cell phone, “Hello there?”

 

Ran-Ran’s voice comes over the phone saying, “Lady Vert! Lady Vert!”

 

Vert asks, “Yes? Did you…?”

 

Ran-Ran replies over the phone, “Ran-Ran has found the enemy!”

 

Vert asks, with a smile, “Wonderful! Where is this enemy now?”

 

Ran-Ran retorts over the phone, “Ran-Ran can see the enemy heading to Lowee. Please hurry.”

 

Vert replies, “What perfect timing. We’ll head right there. So, hold the enemy off.”

 

Ran-Ran responds, “Roger.”

 

After Vert hangs up her cell phone, Davis says, with a smirk, “We have our target.”

 

Vert says, with a nod, “Indeed. Ran-Ran has spotted the enemy that has taken my power. I’ll explain on the way.”

 

Davis says, with a smile, “Actually, we have a faster way of getting there.”

 

Vert asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Ken asks, stunned, “Davis, you aren’t…?”

 

Davis says, with a smile, “Yep.”

 

Yolei asks, nervously, “What are you thinking Davis?”

 

Davis says, “Look. We need to captured this person quickly in order to get Lady Vert her powers back and two, she may be involved with what happened with Yvoire being tricked to poison Neptune.”

 

Tai says, “Davis has a good point. We need to work fast to capture that person and if they are heading into another nation, it might be problematic.”

 

Matt says, looking at Vert and Neptune, “We don’t want to be causing an international incident, but then again…”

 

TK says, “Only Neptune and Noire have some form of a ‘truce’ going on and now, in a way, Lady Vert has also agreed to one with Neptune too. However, it doesn’t mean that the final one won’t take too kindly to other CPUs and their friends ‘invading’ their territory.”

 

Serena asks Vert, “Lady Vert, what do you think Lowee’s CPU will do if she catches us?”

 

Vert responds, “Well, it depends…”

 

Mina asks, curiously, “Depends on what?”

 

Vert replies, “If Blanc is in HDD or not, Mina. Let’s just say that if Blanc is using her Hard Drive Divinity…You don’t want to be on her bad side…ever.”

 

Yolei says, nervously, “That’s good to know.”

 

Vert says, “However, normally I would feel that Blanc wouldn’t try anything underhanded, during the battle where Neptune was knocked out of Celestia that caused her memory loss, she did imply that she would do anything to win the Console War and prevent any of us of becoming the True Goddess. We can’t let this enemy escape.”

 

Davis asks, seriously, “So, what are we waiting for?” Our group look at each other and decide to head out in which Kazuto is in deep thought about the whole situation thus far and can’t help to wonder about things, but he has a feeling that answers will be coming to them soon.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Halo Mountain

 

In an area known as Halo Mountain, Ran-Ran is preventing the cloaked and hooded female, Conversation, from going reaching the borders between the nations of Leanbox and Lowee.

 

Ran-Ran says, “Like Ran-Ran said, older ladies can’t pass.”

 

Conversation asks, irritated, “Who are you calling an old lady?” Ran-Ran holds up a mirror and Conversation says, angrily, “You dare…?! I’ll turn you to ashes!” Ran-Ran yelps in shock, but then there is a powerful wind and the two of them look to see Imperialdramon, in his dragon mode, float down until he is above them. Conversation asks, stunned, “What the?!” But just then our group, minus Yui, is ‘beamed down’ to the ground by Imperialdramon.

 

Kazuto says, “Keep Yui safe!”

 

Imperialdramon says, “No problem!”

 

Imperialdramon floats up and Mina asks, slyly, “Conversation, I presume?”

 

Lita asks, with a nervous smile, “Really, Mina-chan?”

 

Neptune says, “How dare you try to kill me? I won’t let you get away with it!”

 

Kazuto says, “I’m not sure that killing you was part of the plan, Neptune.”

 

Asuna asks Kazuto, “What do you mean Kirito-kun?”

 

Vert tells Ran-Ran, “Good work, Ran-Ran.”

 

Ran-Ran says, “Ran-Ran is scared of that granny…”

 

Conversation yells out, angrily, “Oh, now I’m a granny?!”

 

Ran-Ran yelps out in fear and Vert says, “We’ll take care of the rest. You hide somewhere away from the danger.”

 

Davis says, “Good idea. It is better that we don’t need to divide our attention in keeping Ran-Ran safe and fighting her.”

 

Amara says, “No kidding. I can tell that she isn’t an ordinary person.”

 

Ran-Ran runs off and Vert says, “Conversation, was it? I would like to get back what you took from me.”

 

Conversation says, “Oh? I thought that you were an otaku sissy, but you have done well.”

 

Vert retorts, “My, don’t underestimate a gaming otaku, will you?”

 

Mina says, “A gaming otaku with some very powerful and inventive friends.”

 

Suguha says, “Not surprising since you already know us.”

 

Everyone looks at Suguha and Raye says, “It seems like you are getting better at mastering my powers.”

 

Suguha says, “It was a real pain, but I’ve got a handle on it.”

 

Serena asks, “You know who she is?”

 

Amara says, “We’ve met before. She is the person that attacked us that Historie had to make sure she didn’t get her hands on Suguha.”

 

Conversation says, “Very perceptive.” Conversation then glows as she removes her cloak and transforms into Arfoire.

 

Vert asks, “So, this is your true form?”

 

Neptune says, “Hey! That’s the elderly lady we met at Planeptune!”

 

Arfoire says, her eyebrow twitching, “Ha! Conversation is my fake form.”

 

Vert asks, “So, you know who she is?”

 

Compa says, “Yes! She is the bad person that tried to take away our Key Fragment.”

 

Tai says, “And we met her on Earth before we came here to Gamindustri. She was trying to steal Suguha’s Etherion energy.”

 

Suguha asks, “What’s the matter? My power too much for you?”

 

Arfoire responds, “As if! I just trying to make sure that I kept you in a ‘safe place’, but now, I want a little more payback for earlier. The same defeat that you handed to me won’t happen again!”

 

Naruto says, annoyed, “I’ve heard that before.”

 

Sakura asks, annoyed, “Why don’t they ever learn?”

 

Neptune transforms into HDD form of Purple Heart and she says, in her mature voice, “If you are going to fight, I won’t go easy on you.”

 

Arfoire says, “Let’s see how well you fare then!” Arfoire takes out her large multi-bladed spear/wand and our heroes and heroines draw their weapons with Kazuto blocking an energy attack from Arfoire with his two swords.

 

Davis says, seriously, “Get her!” Our group then charges in for the attack and a large group against one opponent…Well, you get the idea on what the result is. Arfoire skids back as she gets sent skidding back by Purple Heart and Suguha with her Guard Barrier protecting her from major injury.

 

Arfoire says, “I can’t believe that I’m getting overwhelmed…”

 

Tai retorts, “You are facing all of us against just one of you…How did you expect for this to turn out?”

 

Vert says, “Do not worry, I don’t plan to take your life. Now, return my powers to me at once!”

 

Kazuto says, “Don’t be too sure that this is over. This seems too easy.”

 

Arfoire says, “Your friend is right. Allow me to show you my true power!”

 

Purple Heart says, “How cliché. Just like your typical evildoer.”

 

Arfoire says, “Think that you like. We’ll see if you are speaking the same tune after this!” Soon after, Arfoire glows and she undergoes a radical transformation.

 

Arfoire is now a woman that’s as tall as Vert, same kind of skin tone, with purple eyes similar to Purple Heart and Black Heart, Noire’s HDD/Goddess form, and her hair is long and a dark shade of green with her now green hair in a ponytail, her fringe is above her eyes and her bangs are thick and caress her face. Her attire is a white bodysuit that is open in the middle, exposing her stomach and underside of her breasts, the body suit has sleeves are detached and are white and black in the entirety, she has clawed gauntlets that covers the majority of her forearms with ease, and she has long knee-high high-heeled boots. She also has six pink technology based wings coming out of her back and a long green and black techno-spear in her hands.

 

Vert says, shocked, “That form…!!”

 

Arfoire says, sounding like Vert, but with a deeper and mature sounding voice, “Yes! I will use YOUR power to destroy you! Now die!”

 

Amara says, seriously, “I don’t think so!”

 

Serena says, “Girls, transform!”

 

Arfoire, using Vert’s HDD form of Green Heart somehow, says, in Green Heart’s voice, “Wrong! Kinestra Slash!” Arfoire then seemly charges right through the middle of the group without touching them, but then our group screams out in pain and agony as they are hit by a powerful wind force that sends them all flying as they are hit by multiple slashes with only their Guard Barriers protecting them from major injuries.

 

As our group hits the group with a sickening ‘thud’, Imperialdramon yells out, shocked, “No!”

 

Yui says, seeing this and in a horrified tone, “No! Daddy! Mommy! Everyone!”

 

Strea says, with a whine, “Ow! That hurt!”

 

Rika asks, with a grunt, “What…was that…?”

 

Vert says, “I hate to say it…but that was a worthy exhibition of my power…”

 

Purple Heart says, with a grunt, “I can’t believe it…Even in this form…?”

 

Shion says, with a growl, “She is a…dirty rat…”

 

Arfoire says, “The sight of the goddesses and their worthless friends at my feet! Splendid!”

 

Suguha says, with a snarl, “You think that you are so great…? You had to…use someone’s else power to beat us…You…You’re weak!”

 

Arfoire says, annoyed, “Be silent!” Arfoire then kicks Suguha in the side causing her to yelp as she rolled around.

 

Kazuto says, shocked, “Sugu!”

 

Asuna says, trying to remain defiant while trying to regain her senses, “You…You coward…!!”

 

Purple Heart says, weakly, “Suguha…”

 

Arfoire says, “Do not worry, I have plenty for you!” Arfoire then stomps on Purple Heart’s waist and she grunts in pain.

 

Vert says, with a winch, “Neptune!”

 

Arfoire says, “Here is one for you too!” Arfoire then kicks Vert hard and she yelps in pain.

 

IF says, shocked, “Lady Vert!”

 

Arfoire says, “Now that no one can get in our way! I’ll slowly send you to your grave!” Arfoire says, looking at the downed Suguha, “Expect for you. I still need you and your power. However, I will make you suffer by making you watch as all those precious to you die!”

 

Suguha says, with a winch, “You…coward…wench…”

 

Arfoire says, “It seems like you haven’t learned to curb your tongue! Let me teach you!” Arfoire then stomps on Suguha’s waist and she gasps out and yelps in pain.

 

Kazuto shouts out, “Sugu…Leave her alone!”

 

Kotone says, holding her head, “Can’t move…so dizzy…”

 

Serena says, weakly, “No…Stop…”

 

Purple Heart says, with a winch, “Leave her alone…”

 

Arfoire says, with an evil smile, “Then let me turn to you, Neptune!” Arfoire then kicks Neptune in the waist and she gasps out in pain. Arfoire tells Purple Heart, in a taunting tone, “What’s that matter? Where did all of that pose go?”

 

As Arfoire continues to ruthlessly pummel Purple Heart, Yui tells Imperialdramon, “We need to do something!”

 

Imperialdramon responds, “I need to protect you and she is in the middle of them! I can’t risk their lives!”

 

As this is going on, at the same time, Lita thinks in her mind, “We’ve got to do something! If we don’t, she is going to steal Neptune’s powers, take Suguha, and kill us all! Damn it all! Is this all I can do? Is this going to be like…like much of SAO where I had to watch Serena waste away in ‘reality’ while she was fighting for her life and the lives of everyone else trapped in that virtual prison made that fucking madman that dared to call himself a member of Serena’s family?! No, I can’t let this happen! I won’t let this happen!” With the memories of SAO before she infiltrated it with the other Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts and Darien burning in her mind, Lita then starts to feel a great power boiling inside of her as her Jupiter sigil appears on her forehead.

 

When Arfoire stops beating Purple Heart, she says, “The power is fine, but this overly suggestive front is such a bother. I tire of this form already. Let me take your power now. Let’s see how you like you and your friends being killed by your own power!”

 

Lita then roars out, as power bursts from within her, “NEVER!!” Lita then explodes with power as she is bathed in green light and lightning comes from that green light.

 

The others are shocked and Arfoire asks, stunned, “What is this?” When the green light fades away as quickly as it appeared, we find that Lita is replaced with…A radically different Sailor Jupiter!

 

The brand new Sailor Jupiter has her head covered in an Ancient Greek Illyrian style helmet with a feathered wing on each side of the helmet and there is a small statue of Voltic Bicorn on top of the helmet, her tiara is the same, but she, now, has deep sparkling pink colored lips, she has a silver spiked metal choker around her neck with a jewel in the form of the insignia of Jupiter in the center of the choker, her cloth fuku has been replaced by an armored version with green heart jewel that has Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon and Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder along with a replica of Mjolnir, Marvel Hero Thor’s Hammer, in-between the two Duel Monsters, attached to the front of the heart jewel, the heart jewel also has eight white feathered wings attached to the sides, she has green armored shoulder pads similar in design to Elemental Hero Stratos’ shoulder pads, she has armored green gantlets/gloves that are connected to the main armored fuku and with a green and pink version of Captain America’s Shield that has a golden star in the center attached to the wrist area of the left armored gantlet/gloves, the knuckles area of her armored gloves/gantlets have brass knuckles attached, her armored mini-skirt is green, pink, and dark blue in color with a hammer similar to Mjolnir attached to the right side of Sailor Jupiter’s new armored mini-skirt, there is a silver version of Rika’s mace attached to the left side of the armored mini-skirt, there are black armored knee-pads on her knees, and she has dark green armored high-heeled boots that covers up half-way of her lower legs. Coming out of her back, there are eight huge and fluffy white feathered wings.


Everyone is shocked and Serena says, amazed, “Lita-chan…”

 

Arfoire asks, “What kind of trick is this?!”

 

The new Valkyrie Sailor Jupiter responds, “No trick! This is VALKYRIE Sailor Jupiter ready to kick your ass!”

 

Jupiter Thor’s Hammer Smasher!

 

Valkyrie Sailor Jupiter creates immense storm clouds that send down lightning into Sailor Jupiter’s hands that take the form of a hammer in which she zips over to Arfoire before she can say or do anything and she screams out in agony and pain as she is shocked when Sailor Jupiter slams her ‘electric hammer’ into her waist sending her flying in which she transforms back into her ‘regular form’ and orb of power comes out of her form. Arfoire, back to her ‘regular form’, slams to the ground while her form is smoking.

 

Arfoire says, speaking in her ‘normal voice’ again, “The…The power…My power as a goddess…” As Sailor Jupiter falls to one knee, Ran-Ran comes out of her hiding spot, grabs the orb of light, and goes over to Vert.

 

Ran-Ran says, “Ran-Ran got Lady Vert’s powers back.”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “Good work, Ran-Ran.” Vert takes the orb and there is a glow as orb goes into Vert’s body causing her to transform into her HDD form of Green Heart. Green Heart says, “Now, I use this power to defeat you and your evil!”

 

IF says, “So, this is Lady Vert in HDD…how beautiful…”

 

Ryoutarou says, with a smirk, “Got that right.” Plenty of the female members of the group shake their heads at Ryoutarou’s comment for obvious reasons.

 

Green Heart asks Purple Heart, “Neptune, can you stand?”

 

Purple Heart responds, “Of course. I won’t be beaten so easily.” Purple Heart gets back to her feet while Ami, Mina, Hotaru, Amara, and Serena get to their feet as well.

 

Amara says, “Don’t forget us. It is payback time.”

 

Valkyrie Mercury Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Venus Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Saturn Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Uranus Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Moon Power, Make-up!

 

Going through their transformation processes, Ami, Mina, Hotaru, Amara, and Serena are replaced by Valkyrie Sailor Scouts Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Uranus, and Moon.

 

Compa says, “If Nep-Nep and my friends are going to stand, I’m going to stand too.”

 

Sailor Moon tells Compa, “Compa, using your healing abilities to tend to the others. We’ll take care of this with Vert and Neptune.” When Purple Heart nods her head, Compa nods her head and she goes over to use her healing ability to restore the strength of the others. Arfoire, badly burned, gets to her feet only to get frozen in a solid block of ice by Valkyrie Sailor Mercury.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Venus says, “Take this!” She then unleashes a barrage of energy chains that slam into Arfoire that shatter her ice prison and she screams as she is sent flying into the ground, hard.

 

Arfoire grunts out, as she gets to her feet, “You…You will…” However, Arfoire groans out in pain as Green Heart and Sailor Uranus strike with a one-two ‘punch’ with Green Heart slamming her with super-fast assaults with her spear and Sailor Uranus unleashing a tornado that sends her airborne with Sailor Moon slamming her with multiple Linear that cause Arfoire to grunt in pain before Purple Heart hits her with an aerial Cross Combo that sends her flying towards the ground, but then Sailor Saturn entraps her within a box of shadow energy before it explodes with a smoking Arfoire falling to the ground in which she lands with a nasty ‘thud’. Arfoire is badly bruised, burnt, and suffering plenty of black and blues as well with only her Guard Barrier the major reason that she isn’t suffering major to critical injuries. Arfoire says, “I can’t believe…that you had this much power…”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “You underestimated us. You lost.”

 

Green Heart says, “Indeed. Cliché that it may be, but you underestimated the strength of will of Neptune’s and my new friends and allies.”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a smile, “You weren’t too bad yourself.”

 

Purple Heart says, “We’re glad that you have your powers back.”

 

Green Heart says, “Indeed. I extend my gratitude for your help.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “It was no problem. It is what we do.”

 

Green Heart says, with a smile, “To be honest, it is kind of a dream come true to be aided by real-life magical girls.”

 

Sailor Uranus tells Sailor Saturn, “Firefly, use your powers to help the others recover.”

 

Sailor Saturn says, with a nod, “Right.” While Imperialdramon lands to let off Yui in which she runs to Kazuto and Asuna, our two CPUs and Sailor Jupiter joins the other four Valkyrie Sailor Scouts in which they surround Arfoire.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “So, what do we do with her?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, cracking her knuckles, “We force her to tell us what’s going on and who she is working with.”

 

Green Heart says, “I believe that she is working with Lowee. She was retreating to their lands and while Blanc doesn’t seem the type, I can’t be certain that she hasn’t become desperate to finally end the Console Wars once and for all. We have been fighting for hundreds of years and all of us have been locked in a stalemate. The power of Etherion could prove a deceive factor in the war.”

 

Arfoire retorts, tauntingly, “Do you really think you can get information from me?”

 

Sailor Uranus retorts, with a wicked smirk, “You really think that you would hold back against scum like you?”

 

Arfoire responds, “You think that you still have the edge? You should know better than that. Farewell!” Just then Arfoire is engulfed in a bright flash, forcing the others to cover their eyes, and when they open them, Arfoire is gone!

 

Purple Heart says, surprised, “She’s gone!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, annoyed, “Damn it! She got the last laugh on us!”

 

Green Heart says, “It seems like she is quite adapted at running. If we meet her again, she will not get away.”

 

Sailor Jupiter takes a deep breath and Sailor Venus says, with a smile, “Hey, girls! We got Lady Vert her powers back, kick that witch’s ass, and Sailor Jupiter has become a Valkyrie Sailor Scout!”

 

Sailor Moon tells Sailor Jupiter, with a smile, “Great job, Jupiter.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “I just didn’t want to be helpless like what happened with SAO.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Anyway, we should get back. We took a bit of a beating and we need to recover.”

 

Compa says, seeing something, “Oh, Nep-Nep! Just a second!”

 

Purple Heart asks, “What’s the matter Compa? Did you see anything?”

 

Compa responds, “I think so. Take a look.” Compa then goes over, picks up the object, and she displays a Key Fragment.

 

Sailor Venus says, “That’s a…Key Fragment!”

 

Purple Heart asks, “What’s one doing here?”

 

Historie’s voice then booms out, “Let me explain, Neptune…”

 

Purple Heart asks, surprised, “That voice? Histy?”

 

By this time, the others have recovered, thanks to Compa and Sailor Saturn, and Naruto asks, “Hey, that’s her!”

 

Sailor Moon asks, surprised, “Miss Historie?”

 

Historie responds, “It has been a while, everyone. And nice to speak with you, Lady Vert.”

 

Green Heart says, “So, you’re Histy…”

 

Kazuto says, “That’s what Neptune calls her. Her full name is Historie and she is a magical living tome.”

 

Purple Heart asks, “I thought that you were sealed away?”

 

Kazuto says, “Most likely, she can talk with us through the Key Fragments since they are linked to her seal.”

 

Historie replies, “That’s correct, Kazuto. I am using the Key Fragment that you just found to talk with you all. This way, I am able to temporary speak through them.”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “But why was it here?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, plainly, “I have a good idea.”

 

Historie says, “If you are thinking that Arfoire was carrying that Key Fragment and dropping it, you would be correct.”

 

Sailor Neptune asks, “Arfoire? Is that our enemy’s name?”

 

Historie responds, “Yes. Her name is Arfoire.”

 

Kazuto says, “You know each other.”

 

Historie replies, “Yes, we do. Arfoire fears that you would release me, so, she made sure to keep one of the Key Fragments with her.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Since you know her, you must know all about her.”

 

Historie says, “I do. And that’s why I must warn you. Arfoire’s true power is the power to ‘copy’.”

 

Mimi asks, “Copy?”

 

Green Heart says, “I see…”

 

Cody says, “While Lady Vert regained her power, Arfoire might have copied it and gained her own version of Lady Vert’s power.”

 

Yolei asks, stunned, “Wait! She has the power to copy the powers of a goddess?”

 

Historie says, “Yes, Yolei. She does. And that means that she is really powerful. It is the reason that I wanted to warn you of her unique power.”

 

Trista says, “It also means that she could replicate our powers as well. That means that we must be careful around Arfoire as well.”

 

Rika says, “No joke! I just don’t want to think if she had your powers too.”

 

Historie says, “However, there is one ‘power’ that she can’t replicate: Etherion.”

 

Kazuto says, “That’s no surprise.”

 

Historie says, “Oh, dear. My time is almost up. I must warn you. While she can’t replicate Etherion, her power could help gain the ability to harness Etherion.”

 

There are gasps and Suguha asks, stunned, “But how?”

 

Historie says, “I’m sorry…Too little time…Please keep looking for the Key Fragments…”

 

Historie’s voice then fades away and Compa says, “I can’t hear the voice anymore.”

 

Purple Heart says, “But the information that we got was invaluable.”

 

Green Heart says, “True. But it does leave a question.”

 

Sailor Uranus responds, with a nod, “How does her copy power lead Arfoire to gain the ability to control Etherion?”

 

Davis says, “Well, what we do know is that she is a major threat not just to this world, but all worlds especially in their ‘condition’.”

 

Ken says, with a nod, “Davis’ right. We’ve got to figure out her plan and stop her.”

 

Green Heart and Purple Heart revert back to their human forms of Vert and Neptune and Vert asks, “What will you do now?”

 

IF says, “We’re head back to Planeptune and then we’ll head to Lowee.”

 

Tai says, “That’s where the next Key Fragment and if you are right about her and Lowee being connected…find some answers.”

 

Agumon says, “And stop her too.”

 

Neptune says, “Ah, going home already? Let’s have some fun here for a while.”

 

Asuna says, “Sorry, Neptune, but this is too important.”

 

Naruto says, “Arfoire is after Suguha-chan for her power and if she gets her hands on the ability to use it, Gamindustri, Earth, my world, and all of the worlds are going to be in big trouble, believe it.”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “For once, I agree, Naruto.”

 

Hinata says, nodding her head, “Same here. If we gather the Key Fragments, find Historie, and release her, we might get information on how to stop Arfoire.”

 

Kushina says, nodding her head, “No kidding. She packs quite a punch.”

 

Minato says, rubbing his body, “Lady Vert’s power made her gain technique that rival the Hirashin. It felt just as strong as a Rasengan or something close. It was those Guard Barriers that made sure that we didn’t suffer any major injuries, but if she gets more powerful, we might not be so lucky next time.”

 

IF says, “Minato is right. I would love to be with Lady Vert, but we have to do what we have to do. Our world and so many others are at stake.”

 

Sailor Venus asks Vert, “What will you do?”

 

Vert responds, “There are a number of tasks to take care of especially after all this. I need to keep watch of the Overlord worship and the Enemy Discs, but once I am done, I will come to see you, Iffy.” Soon after, the others prepare to take Vert back to Leanbox and then head back to Planeptune to prepare for their next venture to Lowee in which plenty of our heroes and heroines can’t help to wonder what they will encounter there.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), The World that Never Was

 

In the headquarters of Organization XIII, the World that Never Was, Master Xehanort’s current and true Organization XIII are watching the battle between Arfoire and our group with Xigbar giving quite a few laughs at the scene before him.

 

Xigbar says, with a smirk, “The bag got her ass kicked, big time!”

 

Saix says, sternly, “This isn’t time to joke. The Sailor Scouts are getting stronger than stronger.”

 

Ansem says, “While the guardians of the Moon Princesses are indeed increasing their power, they aren’t as worrisome as the Moon Princesses and her brother.”

 

Xemnas says, with a nod, “True, but we can’t take any chances.”

 

Master Xehanort says, nodding his head in agreement, “Agreed. We can agree that plenty of us underestimated the King, Sora, and their friends. We should not take the Moon Princesses and their guardians as well as allies lightly.”

 

Xigbar asks, “So, what should we do?”

 

Young Xehanort responds, “I believe that I may have a few ideas.”

 

Saix asks, “Really?”

 

Ansem says, with a sly smirk, “Do tell.” As Young Xehanort starts to explain his plans, plenty of the other members of Organization XIII can’t help to smirk at this.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Planeptune

 

Back in Planeptune, it has been a day or so since our group has helped Vert, the ruler of the nation of Leanbox, regain her powers from Arfoire, and right now, they are inside of Compa’s home where we find both IF and Naruto trapped in Vert’s embrace.

 

Neptune asks, nervously, “So, why are you here with us?”

 

Sakura asks, irritated, “And why do you have two people in your arms?” Hinata and Suguha also give VERY irritated looks at Vert.

 

Vert responds, “It can’t be helped. I couldn’t stop my urge to see Iffy and Naruto. Iffy is so cute and Naruto is just adorable with those whiskers.”

 

Kushina says, with an anime ‘tick’, “Yes, I know that my Sochi is so adorable, but I would really like it…IF YOU GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM!”

 

Ryoutarou tells Kazuto, “Man, bro. You and Naruto get all the luck.” Ryoutarou then gets jabbed by Asuna, Rika, Suguha, and Serena for obvious reasons.

 

Neptune asks, “But what about all of your work?”

 

Vert says, “Oh, Yvoire and Ran-Ran can take care of it. Not a problem.”


Neptune winches and she says, “Hey, I almost felt like I heard screams of agony from Leanbox…”

 

Minato says, with a sigh, “I don’t think that you are the only one.”

 

Rika, Suguha, Lita, Tai, Matt, Yolei, and Kazuto say at the same time, “Ditto.”

 

Vert says, “Oh, now. Being strict is a fundamental in providing a solid foundation.”

 

IF says, “Lady Vert…you are…squeezing me…too tight…”

 

Naruto says, with a grunt, “Believe it…she is stronger than she looks…”

 

Hinata asks, kind tone in her voice, but her eyebrows twitching in a dangerous fashion, “Vert-dono, could you kindly let remove Naruto-kun from your grip?”

 

Davis and Sakura say in unison, nervously, “Uh oh.”

 

Ken thinks in his mind, nervously, “Uh oh is right.”

 

Michelle says, with a sly smile, “It is always the quiet ones.”

 

Amara says, nervously, “No kidding, Michelle.”

 

Neptune asks, nervously, “Why do I feel like I have seen this before?”

 

Compa says, “Nep-Nep. I brought us some pudding.”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “Oh, Compa! You are super!”

 

Rika says, plainly, “That was fast.”

 

Compa says, “I made some green tea pudding this time just for you, Nep-Nep.”

 

Vert let’s go of IF and Naruto and she asks, “My, it looks delicious? May I have one?”

 

Compa says, handing Vert one of the puddings, “Yes! Here you go.” Vert then goes to try to feed Iffy.

 

Neptune says, slyly, “Whoa, is it getting hot in here? This is just like a dating sim!”

 

IF says, nervously, “W-What? I’m only just complying because refusing Lady Vert would be rude…”

 

Darien asks, “Vert-dono, since you have come with us, you will be joining us on our venture?”

 

Vert responds, with a smile, “Of course, being twisted on Iffy’s little finger, I would be happy to join.”

 

Davis says, with a smile, “Well, welcome to our group then!”

 

TK says, looking to see Sakura and Hinata ‘tending’ to Naruto and with a nervous tone, “However, I think that Naruto might be ‘off-limits’.”

 

Suguha moves to be in-between Naruto and Vert and Keiko asks, “What’s our next move?”

 

Amara says, “Conversation…Or should I say, Arfoire. She is at the center of all this and she is after Suguha’s Etherion. For some reason, she wants the powers of Neptune and those of her fellow CPUs. We need to find out why and stop her.”

 

Darien says, “Amara is right. Historie warned us about her copy power giving her a way to gain the ability to harness Etherion.”

 

Davis says, “We need to stop her fast.”

 

Minato says, “Agreed.”

 

Strea asks, curiously, “But how do we find her?”

 

TK says, “That’s a good question, Strea.”

 

Shion says, “IF should have contacts since she goes all over the world.”

 

IF says, with a smile, “You bet. I’ll be right back.”

 

After IF takes off to meet with gather information from her contacts, Palmon asks, curiously, “So, what are we supposed to do?”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “Well, I would like to learn more about that wonderful game from your world.”

 

Keiko asks, “You mean Duel Monsters?”

 

Vert says, with a nod, “Yes, I would like to learn more about that remarkable game.”

 

Neptune says, with a giggle, “Not surprising, Vert.” Soon enough, the members of the group that came from Earth explain about Duel Monsters, its origins, how its evolved, and the current gameplay mechanics.

 

When they are done, Vert says, “My, a very interesting game indeed.”

 

Neptune says, with a whistle, “Wow-o-wow!”

 

Trista says, “Duel Monsters has its origins in the ancient ‘Shadow Games’ that come from Ancient Egypt where seven powerful Millennium Items were forged and they used real magic and real monsters until they nearly caused the world to get covered in darkness by an evil fiend known as Zorc with a brave Pharaoh, Pharaoh Atem, fought against Zorc. He first sealed him away in the Millennium Puzzle and five thousand years later, with the help of Yugi Moto and friends, he destroyed Zorc. Maxamillion Pegasus learned of the ancient Shadow Game and for a time, possessed one of the seven Millennium Items, the Millennium Eye, in which he recreated it for his and our times to be a fun and exciting game which has evolved to become one of the dominate games of our world.”

 

Vert says, looking at the Duel Disks, “I can see. These ‘Duel Disks’ that have the ability to turn cards into three-dimensional projections is quite amazing and you have made this holographic technology very realistic.”

 

Kazuto says, “Yeah, it is realistic.”

 

Tai says, with a nod of understanding, “I know. With this ‘Real Solid Vision’, it is getting close to the ‘Shadow Games’ despite all of the ‘safety protocols’.”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “Maybe, but I would enjoy riding my own dragon or having a group of fairies for my own.”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “Oh, yeah! That would be fun!”

 

Compa says, with a smile, “It sounds like a fun game.”

 

TK says, with a smile, “Yeah, it is…When your life or the fate of the world doesn’t depend on beating your opponent.”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “Anyway, I must go out for a moment for a bit of important shopping. I shall return shortly.”

 

Vert leaves Compa’s house and Mimi asks, “Where is she going?”

 

Palmon responds, “Who knows Mimi?”

 

A good time afterwards, IF enters the room and Strea says, excitedly, “Hey, Iffy!”

 

Everyone looks at IF and she says, “I just got a report that Conversation was spotted in Lowee. Let’s hurry there.”

 

Neptune says, “Okay, but you got that fast.”

 

IF responds, “Of course. It isn’t a secret. I have lots of friends all over the world to give me information all over.”

 

Neptune asks, “Iffy, you have more friends than just us?”

 

Michelle says, “It isn’t surprising, Neptune. She has been traveling all over the world and meeting people.”

 

IF asks, “By the way, where is Lady Vert?”

 

Neptune says, “She said that she needed to go shopping. It could be possible that a new release came out.”

 

Vert then enters the house and she says, “I’m home.”

 

Keiko asks, “Where did you go?”

 

Vert asks, “Oh my, Iffy is back too. Was there any information to share?”

 

IF says, “Yes. I got information that Conversation is at Lowee and in the Basilicom.”

 

Darien says, “It seems like your theory is right.”

 

Vert says, “Yes, it seems so. We must depart for Lowee immediately. It is a good thing that I made this purchase.”

 

Neptune asks, “Oh, right? What did you buy Vert? A new video game release?”

 

Vert says, “Well, yes, but my main buy was…” Vert then takes out and puts on a pair of red-rimmed square glasses and she asks, “How does it look? Am I stunning or am I stunning in these?”

 

Rika asks, confused, “What are the glasses for?”

 

Vert says, “Eyeglasses for my cover. I can’t be walking around without one there.”

 

Lita asks, nervously, “Is that your disguise?”

 

Vert says, “Why yes. As you said before, it would be problem for a CPU from another nation appeared in Lowee.”

 

Neptune says, with a nervous smile, “I think that are more prominent parts to cover than the eyes…”

 

Vert responds, “That’s not so. See. Look carefully. I must have a different aura with these on, do I not?”

 

IF says, “Come to think of it…It does give a sense of intelligence there.”

 

Neptune says, “Really? It looks like the same Vert to me.”

 

Davis whispers to the others, “Should I tell Vert-dono that she could be…?”

 

Kari tells Davis, shaking her head, “I think not.”

 

IF asks the others, “Do any of you have warmers?”

 

Keiko asks, “Why do we need warmers?”

 

Suguha says, with a sigh, “Something tells me that we are going to find out.”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Lowee

 

Now, we find our group, joined by the CPU of Leanbox, Vert, in a snow filled/wintery landscape with street lamps that look like that are held up by vines, snowman all over, pumpkin houses, and mushrooms all over the snowy landscape with plenty of the others shivering.

 

Ryoutarou yells out, “Oh, man! It’s freaking freezing around here!”

 

IF says, “Yep. Lowee is perennially covered in snow…” IF tells Compa, giving her a warmer, “Here is your warmer, Compa.”

 

Compa says, sounding cold, “T-Thank you.”

 

IF asks Neptune, “How about you, Nep?”

 

Neptune sees how her breathe is visible due to the cold and she says, excitedly, “Yay! Snow! Look! Look! Iffy, my breath is white! Dragon breath attack! Let’s make a snowman!”

 

Tai says, nervously, “Let’s take that as a ‘no’.”

 

Kari says, with a giggle, “I agree, Tai.”

 

IF asks, “What about you, Lady Vert?”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “I’ll happily take the warmer.”

 

However, Vert hugs IF instead and IF asks, nervously, “Lady Vert? Why are you hugging me?”

 

Vert responds, “Well, you did say warmer, so I’m grabbing my warmer Iffy.”

 

Many of the others look at each other, plenty of them sweat drop at this, and Yolei asks, annoyed, “Is this going to be a theme here?”

 

Mina says, nervously, “I would have to say ‘yes’, Yolei.”

 

Shion asks, “Where should we go first?”

 

Kazuto says, “I think that we should go to the heart of the matter and head for the Basilicom.”

 

Asuna asks, “Do you think that’s wise Kirito-kun?”

 

Minato says, “Right now, it is the best way to get information. We might be able to figure out something about from their reactions to us.”

 

Amara says, “We should remain on guard. After what happened in Vert’s Basilicom, despite it not being at her command, we have to be careful especially if Lady Vert’s theory pans out.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “I agree.”

 

Tai says, “No kidding.” Soon enough, the group heads for and arrives at Lowee’s Basilicom. Once inside, Pina and Digimon waited outside to make sure that any

 

Neptune yells out, “Hello? Is Lady White Heart around?”

 

Davis says, “I don’t see you know who around.”

 

Lita says, “Keep a close eye out.”

 

Vert says, “If Conversation was seen at this Basilicom, they may be in this together. This is like jumping into enemy territory. I hope that nothing bad happens.”

 

Kari says, “We feel the same, Lady Vert.”

 

IF says, “However, I’m starting to get a bad vibe here.”

 

Serena asks, looking at Raye and Amara, “Raye? Amara?”

 

Raye says, “Not sure, but there is something…funny.”

 

Hotaru asks, “Funny?” Raye gives a shrug and just then a young woman with long flowing dirty blond hair, brown eyes, and wearing a maid’s uniform comes out.

 

The young lady tells our group, “Welcome to the Lowee Basilicom. Have you come to see Lady White Heart?”

 

Compa says, “Yes, there’s a number of questions we’d like to ask.”

 

The young lady says, “Very well. To start, I am Financier. Lady White Heart’s chamberlain. It must have been cold outside. Let me prepare something warm for you.”

 

Neptune asks, “Ooh! Can I get a nice bowl of stewed pudding?”

 

Compa says, “I would be happy with a cup of sugar topped with hot chocolate.”

 

Mimi asks, “Don’t you mean a cup of hot chocolate topped with sugar?”


IF says, “I’ll have milk tea.”

 

Vert says, “I’ll have the same. Oh, but a Darjeeling pure bend for the tea leaves.”

 

Financier says, nervously, “This isn’t a restaurant…” Plenty of the others sigh and after a while, Financier leads them into another room where there is someone waiting for them.

 

The person within the room looks to be a young girl, with a rather petite figure, dark blue eyes and short light brown hair, and her attire consists of her wear a large and puffy white hat on her head, with ornate blue lining and brown patterns on it, a sleeveless white top-dress which presumably goes down to her knees in which the dress is sleeveless at the top, and has much chocolate-brown lining around that area, next there is a brown belt over this dress, as to keep it form-fitting, excessively long and thick white and brown gloves, which nearly go up to her shoulder and have large frills protruding out of the back of them, white ribbon tied around her lower right leg, and white high-heeled shoes.

 

Davis asks Vert, in a whisper, “Is that her?”

 

Vert whispers in reply, “Yes. That’s Blanc in her human form.” Serena, Suguha, and Kazuto get a bad feeling in which they look at Raye and Amara and they see them with their eyes narrowed.

 

Naruto, on the meanwhile, is looking at Blanc, suspiciously, and Hinata asks Naruto, in a whisper, “Naruto-kun?”

 

Naruto whispers to his parents, Sakura, and Hinata, “Get ready for trouble.”

 

The ninja of the group give a slight nod and Minato says, in a whisper, “Understood, Naruto.”

 

Financer says, “Lady White Heart. We have some visitors here who would like to meet you.”

 

Blanc AKA Lady White Heart responds, “So, they finally came…Let them enter.”

 

The group assemble in front of Blanc and Neptune says, “Hi, Lady White Heart. I’m Neptune and this here is…”

 

Blanc says, “Cut the introduction. I know you all well.”

 

Neptune asks, “Are we famous or something?”

 

Blanc says, “Yes, very famous…”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “Now, you are making me blush…”


Blanc says, “Famous as messengers of Momus, that is.”

 

There are gasps and Rika asks, “Say what?”

 

Vert says, “Oh my…”

 

Amara says, sternly, “I knew it.”

 

Blanc says, “Everyone, come out. Capture these heretics…” Just then our group is surround by a large platoon of Basilicom guards.

 

One of them says, “So they are the messengers of Momus…”

 

Another one says, “They are young people and children…”

 

The first one that spoke says, “Don’t be fooled by their looks. I mean, look at Lady Blanc. The looks aren’t indicative of their actual selves.”

 

The second one says, “Well, I guess that we don’t need to go easy on them.”

 

Blanc says, “It looks like you are cornered.”

 

Vert asks, “Blanc, are you serious?”

 

Blanc says, “Dead serious. While I’m at it, I’ll end your misery here too, Vert.”

 

Vert says, “My, my, it looks like my disguise was unveiled.”

 

Neptune says, nervously, “Uh, I said it before, but there are other parts of you that give it away.”

 

Rika tells Neptune, “This isn’t the time, Neptune!”


Compa asks, nervously, “What shall we do?”

 

IF says, “It isn’t a good idea to fight in here.”

 

Neptune says, nervously, “But we’ve got a wall of people blocking the exit.”

 

Suguha says, seriously, “Not for long.”

 

Kazuto asks, curiously, “Sugu?” Suguha doesn’t say a word, but she extends her hand and the Basilicom guards gasp as their weapons, spears and high-tech guns, are ripped from their hands and turned to face the guards.

 

Compa says, stunned, “Oh, wow!”

 

TK says, amazed, “That’s a good way for putting it.”

 

Asuna asks Suguha, “Suguha-chan?”

 

Suguha responds, “I’ve been practicing.”

 

Vert says, “Excellent work, Suguha.”

 

Blanc responds, “Let’s see how you handle more of my guards.”

 

Vert says, “I guess we are going to have to force our way out. Iffy, don’t worry, I’ll assist Suguha in covering our backs.”

 

IF says, “Understood! Everyone, follow me!”

 

Naruto says, “Allow us, IF!”

 

Minato says, seriously, “Stay back!” Minato and Kushina throw some explosive tags nearby and blow a hole in the wall in which it leads to the outside.

 

Kazuto says, “Go now!” Immediately, our group runs for the hole and they leap through it into the outside with Suguha using her Force power to destroy the weapons before following her friends/family/loved ones/allies out of the hole.

 

Blanc says, “I can’t believe this! Go after them! Do what you have to do! Bring them back!”

 

One of the Basilicom guards responds, “Right away!”

 

After they leave, Blanc says, with an evil smile, “It is only a matter of time they bloom red flowers into the white snow here.”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Lowee Snowfields

 

Out in the snowfields of Lowee, our group, rejoined by Pina and the Digimon, are running through the ice and snow filled pathways of this land.

 

Gatomon says, “Barely minutes entering this place and we are already in trouble.”

 

Davis says, annoyed, “Not our fault!”

 

Matt says, “We know, Davis. However, it looks like trouble came looking for us…again.”

 

Gabumon says, “No joke, Matt.”

 

Strea asks, “Do you think that we lost them?”

 

IF says, “No, Strea. They may catch up soon. Let’s head for the city.”

 

Lita tells Vert, “It looks like you were right, Lady Vert.”

 

Vert responds, “It looks like I was. Part of me didn’t want to believe that Blanc was capable of such things, but she meant what she in becoming the ‘True Goddess’ and winning the Console Wars.”

 

Darien says, “I think that it is best that we discuss this somewhere where we can rest and hide.”

 

Shion says, “Darien is right. We need to move.”

 

IF says, with a nod, “Good idea. Let’s go. The city is nearby.” Our group ventures along the Lowee Snowfield and not only do they have to fight monster, they have to take down Lowee soldiers as well.

 

At one point, Neptune says, shivering at the same time, “It is so c-cold…I’m growing icicles on my nose…”

 

Ryoutarou says, “I feel for you…Literally.”

 

Lita asks IF, “Are we close to the city?”

 

IF responds, “It’s only a bit further. Let’s keep going.”

 

Vert says, “How troubling. With the Basilicom against us, we are going to need allies.”

 

IF says, “It will be harder this time especially with the CPU against us.”

 

Vert says, “Well, we will need to prioritize seeking help then.”

 

Neptune says, with a sigh, “I guess that it won’t be that easy to find the Key Fragment then.”

 

Amara tells Neptune, “It is NEVER easy, Neptune.”

 

Tai says, with a nod of agreement, “That’s a fact of life.”

 

Wormmon says, “I have to agree with that.”

 

Ken says, with a nod, “Ditto, Wormmon.”

 

Suguha asks Kazuto, “Big brother…?”

 

Kazuto responds, “Yeah, Sugu. I feel the same way. Something…just doesn’t feel right.”

 

Asuna asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Vert says, “Well, we do know one thing: The Lowee Basilicom is backing Conversation.”

 

IF says, “Them calling us messengers of Momus proves that they are setting us up.”

 

Naruto says, “Yeah, it seems that way, but that Blanc girl felt really weird.”

 

Vert asks, “Really weird, Naruto?”

 

Naruto responds, “Thanks to my ‘foxy friend’, I gained the ability to sense negative emotions, which has been growing more powerful lately, and that Blanc…Her evil scale was right through the roof, believe it! There was also something…familiar…about her…”

 

Hi nata asks, curiously, “What do you mean Naruto-kun?”

 

Naruto replies, “Now that we mention that Conversation…Arfoire…Or whatever, if I didn’t know better, she and that Blanc person were related or something because Arfoire and that Blanc felt a bit similar.” This causes Vert’s, Minato’s, Kazuto’s, Raye’s, Amara’s, Cody’s, Ken’s, and Darien’s eyebrows to quirk upwards and for them to gain ‘curious expressions’ on their faces.

 

Trista says, “Anyway, Vert-dono is right. We are going to need allies outside of the Basilicom to find out what’s going on.”

 

Keiko asks, “Like who?”

 

IF responds, “Remember Chian from Lastation? Someone like that.”

 

Compa says, “Let’s hurry to the city to get some help…and a room with a warm stove.”

 

Ryoutarou says, with a nod, “Yeah, I hear you.”

 

Vert says, glancing in one direction, “However, it seems like that won’t be easy to achieve.”

 

Just then a voice yells out, “Over there! They are in the forest!”

 

Davis says, “Rats! Busted!” Soon enough, our group found themselves surrounded by Lowee soldiers and Basilicom guards/staff.

 

One of them says, “Hands behind yours heads and stay on the ground!”

 

Naruto responds, sternly, “How about this? You let us go or you get your butts kicked!”

 

Another Basilicom guard steps forward and he yells out, “Give up already!”

 

Davis yells out, definitely, “Make us!”

 

The Basilicom guard responds, displaying and activating a Fusion Dimension style Duel Disk, “You asked for it!”

 

Our heroes and heroines that came from Earth gasp and Lita yells out, “A Duel Disk! Where did you get that?!”

 

The Basilicom guard responds, putting a card on the duel disk, “It won’t matter to you! Go, Barrel Dragon!” Just then Barrel Dragon (2600/2200) appears and the Basilicom guard roars out, “Fire!” Barrel Dragon then unleashes a barrage of energy bursts at our group.

 

Matt yells out, “Incoming!” Our group barely manages to dodge as the energy bursts hit the ground creating some holes.

 

Mina says, nervously, “That’s Real Solid Vision all right.”

 

Amara retorts, annoyed, “What was your first clue, Mina-chan?!”

 

Davis says, attaching a fiery red version of Serena’s and Suguha’s current Duel Disks to his left wrists, “Okay, jerk, let’s see if you can really handle that thing the right way!” Davis inserts his deck into his duel disk, a fiery red ‘energy blade’ containing the Monster and Pendulum Card Zones appears, and he says, “Action Field Spell, activate!” Just then Barrel Dragon vanishes and glowing platforms then appear in which Action Cards appear and spread out all over the place causing the Lowee soldiers and Basilicom guards to be shocked.

 

The Basilicom guard with the Duel Disk responds, “I don’t know how you have that, but I know how to play this new game!”

 

Davis responds, “We’ll see, pal!” The Basilicom guard’s and Davis’ decks are shuffled and the life-point counters on their disk’s touch screens display 4000 life-points for each duelist.

 

“Duel!” Davis and the Basilicom guard say in unison as their duel begins as they draw five cards from their decks.

 

Starting Scores:

Davis: 4000

Basilicom Guard: 4000

 

Davis says, “It’s my turn! And since this is an Action Duel, I can’t draw a card since I’m taking the first turn, but I won’t need it!” Davis says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I play Elemental Hero Sparkman!” Elemental Hero Sparkman (1600/1400) appears on the field in attack mode and Davis says, putting two cards in the main slot of his disk, “I end my turn with two cards face-down!”

 

The Basilicom guard says, drawing a card, “You are finished!” The Basilicom guard says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I activate Polymerization!” He puts two cards into the graveyard slot of his disk, Barrel Dragon (2600/2200) and Blowback Dragon (2300/1200) appear on the field, and he says, as they go the two monsters go into a fusion vortex, “I combine my Barrel Dragon and Blowback Dragon to create my machine of justice: Gatling Dragon!” The Basilicom guard takes a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck, puts it on his duel disk, and out of the fusion vortex, Gatling Dragon (2600/1200) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Rika says, plainly, “Nasty.”

 

Kari says, with a smile, “Nothing that Dai-kun can’t handle.”

 

The Basilicom guard says, “And now, I use his ability! I toss a coin three times and I can destroy as many monsters as possible up to the number of heads that I get.” On his touch screen, three coins appear and while two of them land on tails, one lands on heads in which he says, with a sly smirk, “I have one coin that has heads and that means that your monster is toast!”

 

Gatling Dragon fires on Elemental Hero Sparkman and Davis says, pushing a button on his disk’s touchscreen, “Not! I play my Mask Change Two!” One of Davis’ face-down cards is revealed to be Mask Change II Quick-Play spell card and Davis says, discarding one card from his hand, “By discarding one card from my hand, I can ‘transform’ one monster into a ‘Masked Hero’ that’s the same attribute as the monster that I released, but it has to be a higher level! So, goodbye, Hero Sparkman and hello, Masked Hero Koga!” Davis takes a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck, puts it on his duel disk, and a strange mask goes onto the head of Elemental Hero Sparkman causing him to ‘transform’ into Masked Hero Koga (2500/1800), a golden armored Kamen Rider style humanoid monster, in attack mode. Davis says, “Also, my friend gains five hundred attack points for every monster on your field!” Masked Hero Koga then goes 2500/1800 to 3000/1800 due to his ability.

 

The Basilicom guard says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “My Limiter Removal will change all that! It doubles my machine monster’s power for this turn!” Gatling Dragon goes from 2600/1200 to 5200/1200!

 

Amara says, “That’s a risky move.”

 

Vert asks, curiously, “How so?”

 

Ami says, “Limiter Removal destroys all monsters effected by that card at the end of the turn.”

 

The Basilicom guard yells out, “Attack!”

 

As Gatling Dragon fires on Masked Hero Koga, Davis says, pushing a button on his disk, “I activate my trap card: Staunch Defender!” Davis’ other face-down is revealed to be the Staunch Defender trap card and Davis says, “Since you declared an attack, I can use this trap card and now, all monsters must attack Koga!”

 

The Basilicom guard says, with a smirk, “You are nuts! There is no point to that!”

 

Davis says, removing Elemental Hero Bladedge (2600/1800) monster card from his graveyard, “Oh, yeah! Here is the point: I activate Koga’s other ability! By removing one hero, one monster on your field loses attack points equal to the attack of the monster that I removed! And I remove Bladedge and cut your tin can back down to side!” An image of Bladedge goes through Gatling Dragon and it roars as it goes from 5200/1200 to 2600/1200.

 

The Basilicom guard says, annoyed and nervous while putting one more card into the main slot of his disk, “I activate De-Fusion! I separate my dragon back into the two dragons that I used to create him!” Gatling Dragon then separates back into Barrel Dragon (2600/2200) and Blowback Dragon (2300/1200) and both monsters are in defense mode.

 

Davis says, with a smile, “Sorry, but you can’t defend! Since I played my trap…ALL monsters must attack and since you have two instead of one, Koga gets a power boost!” As Barrel Dragon and Blowback Dragon are switched into attack mode, Masked Hero Koga goes from 3000/1800 to 3500/1800 with Barrel Dragon firing first in which Koga counters with an energy blast that vaporizing Barrel Dragon causing the Basilicom guard to yelp as he loses 900 life-points. After Koga goes from 3500/1800 to 3000/1800, Blowback Dragon fires and Koga counters again causing Blowback Dragon to be destroyed in which the Basilicom guard grunts as he loses 700 more life-points.

 

The Basilicom guard says, shocked, “No way!”

 

Current Score:

Davis: 4000

Basilicom Guard: 2400

 

With Masked Hero Koga back to its original stats, Davis draws a card and he yells out, “Oh, but it is! Koga, end this duel now!” Koga fires a beam of light at Basilicom guard and he yelp out as he is sent flying from the attack and losing 2500 life-points ending the duel in the process.

 

Final Score:

Davis: 4000

Basilicom Guard: 0

 

With the end of the duel, the Basilicom guard lands on the ground with a ‘thud’ and the Real Solid Vision projections vanish from the field.

 

One of the other guards shout out, “Hey, are you all right?”

 

A third one shouts out, “Hey, get a hold of yourself!”

 

Minato shouts out, “Cover your eyes!” Our five ninja then fling what look like more explosive tags, but they explode with a massive light causing the Lowee soldiers and Basilicom guards to yelp and scream out as they are forced to cover their eyes. When the light dies down and they are able to see, our group is gone!

 

Another guard yells out, “Damn! They got away!”

 

Yet another guard screams out, “Find them! We can’t fail Lady White Heart!” While the Lowee soldiers and Basilicom guards go off to find our group, we find them a good distance away.

 

Darien tells Minato, “Excellent work.”

 

Minato nods his head and Tai tells Davis, “You, too, Davis.”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “No big.”

 

Veemon says, with a smirk, “I knew that Davis would win!”

 

Vert says, “I see lights up ahead. We must be close to the city.”

 

Compa says, breathing heavily, “I-I can’t move anymore…”

 

Neptune tells Compa, concerned, “Are you okay Compa? You want me to transform and carry you?”

 

Compa says, “Oh, I’m fine. I just need to rest a bit.”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “Come on, we’re friends and all, so, there is no need to be shy. I get a lot more power when I change and I can fly too.”

 

Neptune transforms into her HDD form of Purple Heart and IF tells her, “What?! Are you stupid? What are you doing?!”

 

Purple Heart says, “What’s the matter Iffy? You look serious…”

 

Just then they hear a voice of a Basilicom guard shout out, “I saw something light up down there!”

 

Amara says, plainly, “That’s why.”

 

Purple Heart says, nervously, “I’m sorry.”

 

Purple Heart transforms back into Neptune and Keiko says, “It’s all right, Neptune! You were just trying to help.”

 

Vert says, “Now is not the time to feel sorry. Let’s hurry and be on our way.”

 

Yolei asks, “Where?”

 

Just then a female voice says, “It looks like you need some help!” Everyone whips out their weapons and then looks to see the person that just spoke to them.

 

This person looks to be a short girl with choppy short hair and green eyes and her clothing consists of black and white cat-like hat with a small white visor and green and orange goggles on her head, white and green top that reveals her midriff, and a black top the same length underneath that. She wears green and white shorts with an orange belt and green buckle with a logo of ‘C2’ on it, long black glove with two orange stripes at the top, over those gloves are short white and green gloves with a gold band around each wrist, and her foot gear is a pair of white and green boots with a green gem on the toe of her shoes. She also has pale yellow tattoos on her cheeks, shoulders, thighs, and sides of her torso that looks similar to the ones seen with Black Rose from the Dot//Hack series and she has a black fox tail with a white tip coming out of her tailbone area.

 

This young girl responds, “I’m CC-Two. I was asked to help you out.”

 

Hotaru asks, curiously, “CC-Two?”

 

The young girl replies, “It’s short for CyberConnect-Two. Just call me CC-Two for short. I would appreciate it if you would take down your arms.”

 

Yolei says, sternly, “Sorry, but we’re not in a trusting mood right now.”

 

IF asks, “How can we know that you aren’t working with the Basilicom?”

 

CyberConnect2 says, “You need proof? Sorry, I need your trust since I’m without proof.”

 

Amara says, “And there lies the problem.”

 

Compa says, “Iffy, I don’t think that we have a choice. I don’t think that bad people would come out so openly.”

 

Tai says, “You would be surprised Compa.”

 

Asuna says, looking at Yui, “Compa may have a point. We need to get Yui-chan to safety.”

 

Neptune says, “And people with soft fluffy ears can’t be bad!”

 

CyberConnect2 says, with a giggle, “Oh, Neptune! You are the same no matter what the realm! And I appreciate your comment on my ears and tail, but they are fake.”

 

Kazuto asks, “Hold on, you come from another world too?”

 

CyberConnect2 says, “That’s right, Kazuto.” CyberConnect2 says, pointing to Serena and Suguha, “And I know them especially. They are another version of Serena and Suguha also known as Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial. Something tells me that you met people just like me.”

 

Rika says, “You can say that. I’m starting to see a theme here.”

 

Davis says, “Anyway, I don’t think that we have a choice right now. We can’t keep battling out here in the cold and snow.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “I have to agree.”

 

IF says, “Sorry for doubting you.”

 

CyberConnect2 says, “Oh, don’t worry. Anyway, we need to get you out of here. Follow me.” Soon enough, our group follows CyberConnect2 until they are at a location where they don’t hear the Basilicom guards and they don’t seem or Lowee guards. At this point, CyberConnect2 says, “The person that wants to meet you is right up ahead.”

 

Lita asks, “You aren’t coming with us?”

 

CyberConnect2 replies, “I was just asked to help bring you here and nothing more. Also, they could still be on the chase, so, I’m going to go mix things up for a bit.”

 

Naruto asks, “Are you going to be okay by yourself?”

 

CyberConnect2 says, with a grin, “No problem!”

 

IF says, “Thanks for all the help, CC-Two.”

 

CyberConnect2 says, with a smile, “Sure thing! See ya!” CyberConnect2 races off at fast speeds and leaving our group alone until none other than Financier makes her appearance.

 

Financier says, “Nice to see you again.”

 

Davis asks, surprised, “Hold up, aren’t you that CPU’s ‘chamberlain’ or whatever?”

 

Financier responds, with a nod, “That’s right. I am Financier.”

 

Vert asks, “Did we get tricked again?”

 

Plenty in our group get into defensive stances and Strea asks, “Why would she come alone if this was a trap?”

 

Keiko says, “I don’t see anyone else.”

 

Amara says, “You have a point. I don’t sense anyone else around. She is by herself.”

 

Financier says, “Yes, you are correct. I am not against you. In fact, I asked CC-Two to bring you here to ask a favor from you all.”

 

Lita says, her arms crossed against her chest, “Quite hard to believe…”

 

Kushina says, with a nod, “The leader’s right hand woman sneaking behind her back…It is quite hard to believe.”

 

Financier says, “We don’t have much time. Please follow me. If you feel at any time a sense of deceit, please go ahead and kill me.”

 

Our group look at each other and Yui says, “I believe that we can trust her, Mommy.”

 

Asuna asks Yui, “Are you sure?”

 

Yui nods her head and Kazuto says, “Well, your ‘sense’ hasn’t been wrong before.”

 

Serena says, “But she isn’t a mental health program, much less an AI in a virtual world here, for the moment.”

 

Neptune says, “I say that we can trust her. I mean, there has got to be a good reason for this.”

 

Vert tells Neptune, “Neptune, you can’t be serious.”

 

Compa says, “I second Nep-Nep. I feel that we can trust her.”

 

Kazuto says, “And I have to agree with Yui-chan.”

 

Ryoutarou asks, curiously, “Seriously?”

 

Yolei says, “Took the words right out of my mouth, Klein.”

 

Davis says, “Well, right now, we don’t have much choice. We can’t stay out here for much longer.”

 

The rest of the group look at each other and nod their heads in agreement in which Financier says, “Thank you. Now, please, this way…”

 

As Financier heads off in one direction, our group follows her and Matt says, “I hope that we know what we are doing.”

 

Joe says, “No joke, Matt.”

 

Gabumon says, “Same here Joe.”

 

Asuna says, looking at Kazuto, “Kirito-kun…”

 

Kazuto says, “It will be okay. I don’t think that it is really necessary, but stay on guard. However, something tells me that we are going to get the answers to this situation.”

 

Suguha asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Darien says, “I agree with Kazuto. Something tells me that the answers that we want are up ahead.”

 

Serena thinks in her mind, “I hope so, Darien-kun.” As our group follows Financier to their next destination, they can’t help to wonder what other surprises that they will encounter next and hope to find answers to their questions that they still have.

 

End of Chapter 36

 

Well, that’s that for this chapter! Pretty nice twist for the next Valkyrie Sailor Scouts going to appear and now, three of the Inner Sailor Scouts and two of the Outer Sailor Scouts have ‘powered up’. Who is going to be next? Well, that’s for me to know and you to find out, everyone! Please read and review with no flames please. Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!