Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Machines and Sovereigns ( Chapter 37 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Last chapter was really something, huh? Now, I think that you have a good idea on how Arfoire plans on getting the power of Etherion from our Celestial Moon Princess, don’t you? Well, as I have said before, you are going to have to read and find out. I also thought that it would be an interesting twist if that Lowee guard that brought a monster used Duel Monsters instead. Nice, huh? Anyway, once again, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletigerand Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts as they are massive legions of butterflies that are colored with every color in the rainbow flying through the skies of the real, Digital, and the virtual world of SAO and ALO and then it switches to Kirito, in his SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Eternal/Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial back to back overlooking all of those worlds.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is flying through the skies of Alfheim before she transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Star with Rainbow Dragon behind her while Akari goes through her SAO form into her ALO form before transforming into Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Sun with Magnadramon surrounding her. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into Eternal and then her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form in which she aims at some kind of unknown enemy. Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, and Sailor Orion look at Junpier and Miyako as the Moon and Sun Kingdom hover over SAO and ALO.

 

Serena is flanked behind by her Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ counterparts, Serene, Serenity, and Tsuki and the shadows of the Four Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, hovering all around them. Kirito is facing his Synchro and XYZ counterparts, Kuro and Kata, before all three of them turn to face a mysterious figure in the distance. Naruto is facing his counterpart, Menma, and Menma gives him a wicked smirk as the two of them prepare for battle.

 

Heathcliff is hanging over the Queen’s Gate and out of the Queen’s Gate, there are multiple worlds that our heroes and heroines go through until they, in their ALO forms, are in Alfheim and staring down Sumeragi, Seven, and Shamrock as all of the area of ALO known as Svart Alfheim looms over them before switching the Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, and beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity, with her hands together, is haunted by the shadow of her ‘corrupted self’, Shadow Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is ‘haunted’ by Dark Suguha and Yuuko, who is holding a Duel Monsters’ card that gives off a sinister aura in which they are comforted by their friends/family/loved ones as they look towards the future, but Davis’ and Kari’s shadows transform into the shapes of an unknown male and unknown female.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial, Sailor Venus, and one other with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 37: Machines and Sovereigns

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Lowee

 

In the world of Gamindustri, we are in the land of Lowee where our group, consisting of our group that came from Earth and the four members from Gamindustri, IF, Compa, Vert, the CPU or goddess ruler of Leanbox, one of the four nations of Gamindustri, and Neptune, another CPU and the ruler of Planeptune who had lost her memories just some time ago and is on this journey to rediscover who she is. Right now, the group enters a city in Lowee in which the houses are country-like in nature through some of them have strange mushroom-like designs.

 

Yolei says, “I’m starting to see a pattern here.”

 

Mimi says, with a nod, “So am I, Yolei.”

 

Palmon says, nodding her head, “Ditto, Mimi.”

 

Financier, the chamberlain of the ruler of Lowee, Lady White Heart AKA Blanc, says, “We should be okay now.”

 

Compa says, “Yay! We’re in the city!”

 

Neptune says, “See! I told you so! Told you to trust her.”

 

Vert says, “I don’t sense anyone chasing us. It seems like we are safe now.”

 

Amara says, “I agree.”

 

Financier says, “Now that you’re safe, I need for you to meet another person.”

 

IF asks, “This person is why you helped us?”

 

Financier says, “Yes.”

 

Keiko asks, curiously, “Who is that?”

 

Financier says, nervously, “It is kind of a long and complex story, Miss Keiko.”

 

Davis says, with a sigh, “Oh, boy.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “Another complex explanation that’s going to make plenty of us get headaches.”

 

Kari gently jabs Tai and she says, with a smile, “Geez, Tai.”

 

Just then a familiar male voice shouts out, “Miss Financier…” Asuna, Kazuto, and Serena gasp at the sound of the voice knowing exactly who it is in which they see none other than the people that they knew as Schmitt, Caynz, and Yolko in SAO.

 

The three of them gasp when they see our group and Schmitt yells out, “Huh? Kirito? Lady Asuna? White Valkyrie…I mean Miss Serena?!”

 

Kazuto asks, shocked, “What are you doing here?”

 

Mina says, “Hey, I recognize him! He was that big shot in that guild in SAO!”

 

Serena responds, “His name is SAO was Schmitt and a member of the Divine Dragon Alliance, one of the Assault Team guilds of SAO.”

 

Suguha asks, looking at Caynz and Yolko, “I remember those two. They were at the party on the Moon Kingdom right? In SAO, they were known as Caynz and Yolko weren’t they?”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “That’s right.”

 

Caynz and Yolko look at Suguha and Yolko asks, “Do we know you?”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “She might look a bit different than when you last saw her at the party since she was in ‘princess form’, but this is my younger sister, Suguha.”

 

Caynz and Yolko gasp in shock and Caynz asks, stunned, “Your sister?”

 

Yolko says, images of Princess Selene and Princess Serenity, “I remember now. You were wearing that lovely princess gown, but you…”

 

Suguha says, nervously, “I know. I look a bit different as Princess Selena then as Suguha Kirigaya.”

 

Serena asks, changing the subject, “Anyway, what are you doing here?”

 

Schmitt says, “We could ask you the same thing. One day, we were out and trying to restart our lives after getting out of rehabilitation from SAO and the next, here we are in this world looking like SAO avatars with our SAO skills. Needless to say that we were freaked out especially knowing that there are monsters around here too, but then again, compared to SAO, the monsters are tamer in comparison.”

 

Yolko says, “That’s until we started seeing monsters that we saw in SAO.”

 

Kazuto says, “Yeah, we know. We’ve seen quite a few of them ourselves.”

 

Schmitt says, “What the heck is going on here? Being transported into another world is not normal!”

 

Rika says, plainly, “That’s pretty obvious.”

 

Asuna tells Schmitt, “It is a long story.”

 

Schmitt asks, curiously and a bit nervously, “Um, not to get anyone mad or anything, but…?”

 

Suguha sighs and she responds, “Yeah…This chaos is due to another nut wanting my powers.”

 

Schmitt, Yolko, and Caynz give looks of surprise and Schmitt says, “Sorry if this is insulting, but…I really don’t want to be you.”

 

Suguha replies, plainly, “Don’t blame you.”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “Sugu…”

 

Financier asks, curiously, “What are you talking about?”

 

Ryoutarou says, “As my friend said: It is a long story.”

 

Just then two violet haired males appear and the one with short and neat violet hair says, “Hello, Financier. It has been quite a while.”

 

Schmitt slaps his forehead and Caynz says, shaking his head, “Oh, great.”

 

Another violet haired male, his hair going down to his neck and somewhat messier, asks, “I see quite a group of lovely beauties in front of us. Are these the ones that you mentioned?”

 

Naruto whispers, “Dad…”

 

Minato says, in a whisper and a sigh, “I know, son. I know.”

 

Financier says, “Yes, I was able to get them here and away from the Basilicom.”

 

The male with neck long and somewhat messy violet hair says, “I see. My name is Older Brother and this is my younger brother…Younger Brother.”

 

Yolei asks, deadpanning, “Really?”

 

Schmitt says, “Kind of. It is more of their aliases.”

 

Rika says, nervously, “Something tells me that they don’t give you confidence and I don’t think that it is in their aliases.”

 

The violet haired male with the somewhat messier violet hair, Older Brother, asks, “The beauty with eyeglasses. Can you grace us with your name?”

 

Vert says, “My! What an honest person. My name is Vert.”

 

Older Brother says, “Vert…Ah, what a kind and voluptuous name. May I call you Lady Vert?”

 

Sakura asks, with an anime ‘tick’ in her brow, “Why I am getting a major desire to pound them?”


Vert says, “My, most certainly.”

 

The violet haired male with the shorter violet hair, Younger Brother, asks, “Now, the fine maiden with the flowing pink hair. May I receive your name?”

 

Compa responds, “Me? My name is Compa.”

 

Younger Brother says, “Ah, Compa…The name resonates angelic beauty and bounty…”

 

Suguha asks, annoyed, “Why am I getting a nasty feeling in my stomach?”

 

Lita says, annoyed, “You aren’t the only one.”

 

Caynz says, with a nod of understanding, “Don’t blame you.”

 

Neptune says, “Hey, there! My name’s Neptune!”

 

IF says, “And I’m IF.”

 

However, the two brothers ignore IF and Neptune and Older Brother asks, “Financier, will they be seeing…?”

 

Financier responds, “Yes. It may be complicated, but I believe they can help.”

 

Younger Brother says, “Very well. Let us lead the way as gentlemen. Lady Compa, this way.”

 

Compa says, “This way.”

 

Older Brother says, “Lady Vert, may I? The footsteps are slippery so let me lead the way.”

 

Vert says, “My, how thoughtful of you.”

 

Neptune asks, “Um, Iffy?”

 

IF asks, “Nep, did you notice too?”

 

Neptune says, “Those two are dissing us, right? Being so nice to only to Compa and Vert.”

 

IF says, “I don’t know what they are up to, but I never felt so irritated before.”

 

Schmitt says, annoyed, “That’s because they are interested in women with *cough* ‘certain assets’. It took Caynz and I both to keep Yolko from their ‘charms’.”

 

Keiko becomes solemn at that and that gets Sakura quite irritated and she says, annoyed, “That’s what, huh? Okay, let me take care of this.”

 

Sakura goes over and Kushina tells Naruto, “Don’t stop her, Sochi.”

 

Naruto responds, with a foxy smirk, “What makes you think that I want to?”

 

Hinata says, with a nervous smile, “Oh, Naruto-kun…Sakura-chan…”

 

Saku ra goes over to Older Brother and Younger Brother and she says, in a sweet tone, “Oh, boys…”

 

The two brothers look at Sakura and the Older Brother says, “Ah, another vision of loveliness.”

 

Younger Brother asks, “May we have the honor of your name?”

 

Sakura responds, in a dangerous sweet tone, “Sakura. Can I ask you boys to come over there for a second? It will only take a second.”

 

Younger Brother says, “If you insist.”

 

Older Brother says, “Forgive us, Lady Vert and Lady Compa. We shall return from what Lady Sakura has to say.” Sakura leads the two brothers over to a corner and out of sight with the others having mixed feelings about this.

 

Davis says, “Three…Two…One…”

 

Just then everyone hears Sakura shout out, “Cha!” Soon after, there is a loud ‘bang’ and ‘pow’ of flesh hitting flesh and sounds of males getting hit hard.

 

There is silence for a few seconds and Yolko asks, nervously, “What just happened?” Just then, as if to answer her question, Sakura comes out dragging the brothers by their collars with them clearly unconscious with anime swirls in their eyes and nasty lumps on their heads.

 

Sakura puts them down and she tells Keiko, IF, and Neptune, “You’re welcome.”

 

IF says, with a sly grin, “I think that this is the start of a wonderful even deeper friendship, Sakura.”

 

Sakura and IF shake hands and Neptune says, “Ouch. I almost feel sorry for them. Well…almost.”

 

Kushina, Naruto, and quite a few others in the group say in unison, “I don’t.”

 

Schmitt says, “I say that it is about time.”

 

Financier says, a bit nervously, “Anyway, we should go see her.”

 

Kazuto asks Caynz, Schmitt, and Yolko, “Anyway, do you know what’s going on?”

 

Schmitt says, “Well, since we were taken in by these people, we became part of their resistance group.”

 

Asuna asks, “Resistance group?”

 

Caynz says, “Resistance against the ‘leader’ of this land of course.”

 

Neptune asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Minato says, “It is hard to believe, despite what we experienced, people of a leader’s nation going against him or her…unless there is a reason that the people believe in.”

 

Financier says, “Let me explain: Lowee was a land abundant in joy and laughter amongst both the young and the old.”

 

IF says, “That’s not surprising since Lowee is known as ‘The Land of White Serenity’.”

 

Financier says, with a sigh, “Yes, it WAS. But of recent, Lowee has placed weight on becoming a nation of power. We are becoming a land with the vision of dominating the world.”

 

Vert says, “That’s unexpected especially from Lowee…”

 

Financier says, “The citizens were against the change, but this is Lady White Heart’s will. That’s why we have formed a resistance group to get Lowee back to the way that it was before.”

 

Vert asks IF, “Iffy, did you know anything about this?”

 

IF responds, “Based on my intelligence, Lowee began this militaristic reform a few months ago. From what I heard, Lady White Heart made a change all of a sudden making such drastic changes.”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “That’s my Iffy.”

 

IF replies, with a blush, “Thank you, Lady Vert.”

 

Kazuto says, in deep thought, “Hmm…”

 

Serena asks Kazuto, “Something up, Kazuto?”

 

Kazuto responds, “I’m not sure Serena.”

 

Compa asks, “What happened to Lady White Heart, Miss Financier?”

 

Financier responds, “I believe that can be explained by the person that you are going to meet.” Soon enough, they go into a very nice home in the city and Financier says, opening the door, “Excuse me…I bring you our powerful allies…” However, once inside, our group is shocked to see none other than Blanc AKA Lady White Heart relaxing on the floor on her stomach and reading a book.

 

Blanc responds, “I’m busy now. I’m sorry, can you lead them out?”

 

There are a lot of gasps and Financier says, “They came all this way here to see us. It would be rude for us to send them off.”

 

Neptune asks, confused, “Wh-Wh-Wh-Why is Lady White Heart here?”

 

Lita grabs Financier by the collar and she yells out, annoyed, “What the heck is this?!”

 

Blanc says, “Why not? This is my room after all. And could you please put Financier down? She is my trusted chamberlain after all.”

 

Amara tells Lita, “Hold on a minute, Lita.” When everyone looks at Amara, Amara looks at Raye and Suguha and she asks, “Do you sense it too?”

 

Suguha says, “Yeah. I don’t sense the ‘bad stuff’ in ‘this person’ than the Lady White Heart that we met.”

Naruto says, with a curious look, “Kurama and my emotion sensing ability are telling me the same thing. I don’t sense the negative emotions from her as I did that ‘other one’.”

 

Minato asks, his eyes widening, “Really, Sochi?”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Yeah…”

 

Kushina asks Minato, “Minato-kun?”

 

Serena tells Lita, “Put Financier-san down, Lita. I’m getting a feeling here…”

 

Lita does so and Financier says, “Thank you. Now, may I introduce the leader of our resistance and the CPU of Lowee: Lady White Heart.”

 

Neptune asks, confused, “What?”

 

Compa says, with a nervous smile, “This is so confusing that Nep-Nep is having a hard time figuring out what to do.”

 

Blanc says, “Be quiet. If you are going to cause a commotion, do it outside.”

 

Vert tells everyone, “I believe that I know what’s going. She is the real Blanc, is it not?”

 

Financier replies, “Yes, exactly.”

 

Mimi asks, confused, “What?”

 

Palmon says, “I’m just as confused as you, Mimi.”

 

Kazuto retorts, “The ‘Lady White Heart’ we met at the Basilicom was an imposter.”

 

Keiko asks, surprised, “A fake?”

 

Kazuto says, “Exactly, Keiko.”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “I think so too. That ‘other Lady White Heart’ had some nasty winds surrounding her, but I felt some of the same ‘divine energy’ from her as with Neptune and Vert, so, I couldn’t be sure that ‘person’ wasn’t the real leader of this place.”

 

Davis says, “Okay, so, she is the real CPU of this land.”

 

Kari asks, curiously, “Then who is that we met at the Basilicom?”

 

Kazuto says, “I think I do.”

 

Rika asks Kazuto, “You do?”

 

Ryoutarou says, “Man, bro! You should really become a detective.”

 

Yui says, with a smile, “I think that Klein is right, Daddy.”

 

Yolko, Caynz, and Schmitt look at Kazuto and Caynz asks, “Daddy?”

 

Asuna, Kazuto, and Serena gain nervous look and Schmitt says, with a plain tone, “It is a long story, Caynz. We can get to it later.”

 

Asuna gives Schmitt a silent ‘thank you’ and Kazuto asks Financier, “Lady White Heart was attacked and had her powers taken, correct?”

 

Financier says, with a sigh, “Yes, unfortunately. None of us saw it coming.”

 

Kazuto asks, “Who do we know that can take the powers of a goddess here and assume their forms?”

 

Tai yells out, remembering, “Arfoire!”

 

Raye says, “Shit! I thought that I remembered that nasty aura from anywhere.”

 

Yolko asks, “Arfoire?”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “Yes. She is a strange person with ability to take and copy the powers of anyone, we assume, since she has the power to steal and copy the powers of CPUs. We thought that her origin was from here because her disguise was an evangelist from this land known as Conversation.”

 

Financier asks, “Wait, did you say Conversation?”

 

Matt asks, “I take it that you know her?”

 

Financier says, “Yes, she is the person that took our lady’s powers as well as took control of Lowee from her assuming her form. We know her as Conversation.”

 

Blanc says, annoyed, “Don’t remind me! I trusted her and this is what I get!”

 

Michelle says, “Well, it is safe to assume that they are not even close to being allies.”

 

Davis says, “That’s quite obvious.”

 

Gatomon says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Vert says, “Safe to assume, you formed the resistance to get things back to the way that they were again.”

 

Blanc says, looking at both Vert and Neptune, “Yes, that’s right. Hey, wait. I’ve seen both of you somewhere before…”

 

Vert takes off her glasses and she replies, “My, do I need to remind you Blanc?”

 

Blanc asks, shocked, “Vert?! Why did you come to Lowee?”

 

Vert replies, “I came for Iffy…*clearing thought* I came here to help Neptune and pay Conversation a visit.”

 

Blanc says, looking at Neptune, “So that small pint next to you is…”

 

Neptune says, “I lost my memory, but…Hey-hey! Blanc, long time no see!”

 

Yolei responds, with a solemn sigh, “Really, Neptune?”

 

Blanc says, “So, you came to fight me for my position in the Console Wars…”

 

Neptune responds, “Stop! Stop! Stop! Before this becomes a wall of text, I didn’t come here to fight you. To top it all off, I can’t remember a thing, so, can’t we be friends?”

 

Blanc asks, confused, “Don’t remember? You?”

 

Mina says, nervously, “You kind of really knocked Neptune’s ‘marbles’ around and out of place.”

 

Ami says, “She took a fall that would have killed a normal person and lost her memories because of it.”

 

Amara says, “Which you and the other two CPUs did when you blasted her off Celestia when you ganged up on her.”

 

Blanc says, “If you say so. With that logic, I really don’t have a reason to doubt.”

 

Financier says, “Lady Blanc, they are impressive allies, are they not? In fact, a lot of them actually come from the world that Sir Schmitt and his two friends came from.”

 

Blanc asks, “Really?”

 

Yolko says, with a nod, “Yes, Lady Blanc.”

 

Caynz says, pointing to Kazuto, “A few of them are those friends that helped us out when we were in ‘real need’.”

 

Schmitt says, “They are stronger than I am in terms of ability.”

 

Blanc says, “Interesting. But this is a Lowee issue. I can’t have other CPUs helping me and outsiders getting more involved than they should. I’ll figure out a way to solve everything.”

 

Financier says, with a sigh, “Lady Blanc…”

 

Just then whole of the area starts to shake and Keiko asks, “What’s going on?”

 

Caynz says, “It came from outside.”

 

Just then someone that looks like Ran-Ran comes out and she says, “Lady Blanc! Lady Blanc! We’re in trouble!”

 

Neptune says, “Hey, its Ran-Ran! Howzit! You should have called if you were coming.”

 

This Ran-Ran replies, “Who are you? Ran-Ran doesn’t know you.”

 

Strea asks, confused, “Huh? How could you forget us?”

 

Vert replies, “Neptune? Strea? This Ran-Ran isn’t the same Ran-Ran that stays with me.”

 

Strea asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Neptune says, curiously and confused, “They look the same.”

 

Keiko asks, nervously, “Are they like sisters or something?”

 

Blanc tells this Ran-Ran, who we will call Ran-Ran B, “So, what’s the problem?”

 

Ran-Ran B says, “The Basilicom is attacking us.”

 

Blanc says, silently, “Damn her…” The group, now joined by the real Blanc and the three other SAO survivors, head outside and Blanc takes a deep sigh.

 

Neptune asks Blanc, “Are you okay, Blanc?”

 

Blanc says, “It is because my Shares are down, but I can handle this.”

 

Mimi asks, “Her Shares?”

 

Izzy tells Mimi, “Remember Mimi, Neptune and her fellow CPUs gain strength from the faith that the people of this world have in them.”

 

Cody says, “Due to the fact that Arfoire has taken over this land and assumed Lady Blanc’s form, they think that it is all her causing people to lose faith in her because of the radical changes from the peaceful lifestyle that they had.”

 

Matt asks, “What if is that what she is going for here?”

 

Davis says, “You might have a point. She already got her hands on her power.”

 

Kazuto says, “Maybe…” Soon enough, our group finds none other than the doppelganger of Blanc AKA Arfoire in Blanc’s human form, who will be called Doppelganger Blanc.

 

Doppelganger Blanc asks, “Finally came out? You fake.”

 

Blanc says, “I’ll send those words straight back at you.”

 

Lita asks, “Shouldn’t we step in?”

 

Darien says, “Not yet. We need the right moment.”

 

Amara says, “We need to figure out what’s going on here. She got Blanc-dono’s power. Why is she still here? There has to be a purpose.”

 

Doppelganger Blanc says, “Ha! Talking tough as usual? I’ll exterminate you along with those heretics around you. Come, Killachine.” Soon after, what looks like an upgraded version of the Killachine robot that most of our group fought before appears.

 

Ryoutarou says, with a sneer, “Great! Not another one!”

 

Caynz asks, a bit nervously, “You fought one of those things?”

 

Rika says, with a nod, “No joke. They are pretty nasty.”

 

Doppelganger Blanc says, “Go, destroy them! City and all!”

 

Blanc’s eyebrows twitch and she asks, getting a dangerous gleam in her eyes, “Destroy? City?”

 

Suguha says, nervously, “Oh, boy.”

 

Neptune asks, nervously, “Blanc?”

 

Blanc yells out, enraged and with a dangerous gleam in her eyes, “So now you are going to kill everyone? Damn you! You stuck up bitch!”

 

Neptune says, “Ow! My ears!”

 

Asuna quickly covers Yui’s ears and Kotone asks, “What? What just happened to her?”

 

Neptune asks, “Don’t tell that she is the silent type that explodes when she gets mad?”

 

Financier replies, “Unfortunately, yes. And one correction: ‘Explodes’ is a major understatement…”

 

Blanc yells out, angrily, “Shut your traps before I have to shut them for you!”

 

Strea says, nervously, “Yipe! She’s scary!”

 

Michelle says, nervously, “It is always the quiet ones.”

 

Mina says, looking at Ami, “It makes me wonder what our ‘quiet ones’ have got ‘under the covers’.”

 

Ami gives an embarrassed look and Lita tells Mina, annoyed expression, “We don’t have time for that Mina-chan.”

 

Doppelganger Blanc says, “It doesn’t matter what you say. Killachine, finish them all.”

 

Soon after, Doppelganger Blanc leaves and Blanc yells out, still in an ‘enraged state’, “What? You’re leaving! Bring your clothes and yourself back here!” However, Killachine blocks Blanc and she yells out, enraged, “What?! You want to play? Let’s do this!” Soon after, Blanc then transforms into her HDD form of Lady White Heart.

 

Blanc’s HDD/Goddess form of White Heart consists of her hair is a sky-blue color, it is kept mostly free, and is of short length, barring her bangs, which reach down to her stomach, her eyes are a crimson red, and her skin is very fair, and her clothing of her HDD for consists of a tight battle-suit, which is white and has minor touches of blue lining. The top itself appears as a swimsuit-like armor. The sleeves of this are detached, and reach all the way to her shoulder, with a pair of gauntlets being equipped on both of them, and mechanical like devices connecting the joint (elbow-forearm) of the sleeve. She also has a pair of white square shaped wings coming out of her back with a massive axe/hammer in her hands.

 

Compa tells Neptune, “You should change too, Nep-Nep.”

 

IF tells Vert, “Can you change as well Lady Vert?”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “Aye-aye, sir!”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “You can count on me.” Neptune transforms into her HDD form of Purple Heart with Vert transforming into her HDD form of Green Heart.

 

White Heart says, “The hell you going HDD for?! I don’t need your stinking help!”

 

Purple Heart says, “Just shut it already…This is to protect the people here.”

 

Green Heart says, “Yes. As CPUs, it is our duty to help the people regardless.”

 

White Heart says, with a scoff, “Suit yourself.”

 

Suguha asks, “Maybe it is time that we join in?”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “Agreed.” However, Suguha, Serena, Kazuto, Raye, and Amara then get a feeling of dread going through them.

 

Serena asks Kazuto, “Kazuto?”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “I feel it too.”

 

Asuna asks Kazuto, “What’s wrong Kirito-kun?”

 

Darien asks Serena, “Serena?”

 

Suguha, for seemly no reason, looks up and she says, her eyes widening, “Incoming!” Just then there is a terrific ‘crash’ in front of everyone some distance away creating a massive amount of dust.

 

White Heart yells out, “What the fuck now?!” Soon enough, a massive figure can see through the smoke and our group strain to see what the figure is.

 

However, Kazuto gains wide eyes and he says, shocked, “No, it can’t be…”

 

Serena says, taking a step back, “Please no…” Just then the smoke and dust dispel to reveal none other than the infamous floor boss of Floor 75 of Aincrad/SAO: The Skull Reaper.

 

Asuna says, shocked, “The…The Skull Reaper…”

 

Ryoutarou says, nervously and horrified, “Oh, man! I was hoping that it of all boss monsters wouldn’t be around!”

 

Kotone says, nervously, “I was never in that battle, but I fought against the Hollow Area versions and they were tough.” The Skull Reaper then roars as it starts to demolish the city with a mighty roar.

 

Lita yells out, “It is attacking the city!”

 

Serena says, taking out her broach, “We need to transform now!” Immediately, plenty of the Sailor Scouts of the group take out their transformation broaches/wands.

 

Valkyrie Celestial Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Moon, Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Mercury Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Venus Power, Make-up!

 

Mars Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Jupiter Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Uranus Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Saturn Power, Make-up!

 

Neptune Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Pluto Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Sun Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Star Power, Make-up!

 

Orion Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Moon Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Nebula Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Galaxy Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

With those words, Suguha, Serena, Ami, Mina, Raye, Lita, Amara, Hotaru, Michelle, Trista, Kari, Asuna, Shion, Rini, Molly, and Hinata transform into their Sailor Scout forms of Sailor Celestial, Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Venus, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pluto, Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, Sailor Orion, Sailor Neo Moon, Sailor Nebula, and Sailor Galaxy with Celestial, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Uranus, Saturn, Sun, and Star in Valkyrie Sailor Scouts with the rest in Eternal Sailor Scout forms.

 

Davis says, “Hey! Don’t forget me!” He transforms into his Light Hawk Form and creates a sword out of one of his wings.

 

White Heart asks, surprised, “What the fuck?”

 

Green Heart says, “Language, Blanc. There are children around here.”

 

Sailor Celestial tells Purple Heart, “We’ll take care of that overgrown bag of bones! You handle the tin can!”

 

Purple Heart responds, “I understand Celestial.” The Skull Reaper spots the Sailor Scouts and hisses as well as swings its scythe like arms and hands through the air.

 

Sailor Moon says, with a very serious tone that was unlike before SAO, “Everyone, surround it and watch out for its scythe-like arms and tail. They will most likely cleave us in two.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon asks, “What was your first clue Meatball Head?”

 

After Darien transforms into Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Moon tells her, “Tuxedo Mask-kun, help the others get the people to safety!” Tuxedo Mask wanted to protest, but he decides to follow his beloved’s wishes.

 

Kazuto says, “While the girls take care that fiend, we need to help the people.” The others nod their heads in agreement and head out with the three CPUs off to battle the Killachine with our Sailor Scouts moving in against the Skull Reaper. Naruto prepares to move in, but Minato holds his son back.

 

Minato says, “They can handle themselves, but you need to stay back just in case since you can handle it too.”

 

Naruto asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, “Ace in the hole, Naruto. You are very powerful too and just in case something goes ‘pear shaped’, you are going to be needed to jump in.”

 

Kazuto tells Naruto, “I have to agree with Sakura and your dad, Naruto. You are also very powerful and it is a good idea not to put our ‘eggs in one basket’.”

 

Naruto says, with a sigh, “Right.” Naruto thinks in his mind, “Be careful, Hinata-chan…You, too, Suguha-chan…All of you…”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Serena…Sugu…Asuna…Be careful…&rd quo;

 

Keiko says, encouragingly, “You can do it!”

 

Rika says, “They’ll be just fine. Right now, we need to help out the people as they try to get that thing out of here!”

 

While the others go off to help the civilians of the city, the Sailor Scouts surround the Skull Reaper and Sailor Mars asks, “What’s the plan?”

 

Sailor Moon asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “You’ve seen this thing before right? You know what to do!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “That should be more of Star’s job since she fought it before with Kazuto…”

 

Sailor Star says, interrupting, “True, but I believe that we need to do this together. We are both leaders in our own right, Moon-chan. Let’s do this together.”

 

Sailor Moon is surprised for a moment and she says, with a smile, “Yeah, together.”

 

(Sword Art Online music ‘Swordland’ starts)

 

Sailor Star says, with a serious tone, “All right, everyone, follow Sailor Moon’s and my orders! Surround it and like Moon-chan said, watch out for its arms and tail! Be careful everyone!” The Sailor Scouts then manage to dodge a twin swipe from Skull Reaper.

 

Sailor Jupiter yells out, shocked, “No kidding!”

 

Sailor Moon says, seriously, “Spread out now!” Immediately, the Sailor Scouts, minus Orion, surround Skull Reaper with Sailor Moon and Sailor Star in front of it.

 

Sailor Star tells Sailor Celestial, “Celestial-chan, take the tail!”

 

Sailor Celestial then sees Sailor Moon nod her head and Sailor Celestial says, nodding her head as well, “Right!”

 

Sailor Orion, behind the ‘circle’ of Sailor Scouts surrounding Skull Reaper, says, “Allow me to start things off.” Sailor Orion fires multiple arrows that strike Skull Reaper in the head and it hiss as the arrows implant themselves into Skull Reaper’s skull face causing it to roar and hiss at Sailor Orion in which it focuses its attention towards her.

 

Sailor Star says, with a serious tone, “Not today!” Skull Reaper sees Sailor Moon and Sailor Star attacking it with their swords and Skull Reaper lashes out with its scythe-like arms/hand with both of them dodging and then they are blocking the next attack, however, the sheer power of Skull Reaper causes them to slide backwards.

 

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, “It…It’s strong…just like its SAO counterpart…” Skull Reaper prepares to lash out with its tail, but barrages of attacks from its sides and flanks causes it to stop in which Sailor Celestial slashes its tails with her two swords knocking it down.

 

Sailor Celestial says, annoyed, “Keep your tail to yourself!” Skull Reaper roars out in anger and Sailor Moon and Sailor Star notice its movements.

 

Sailor Moon yells out, “Spin attack!”

 

Sailor Star shouts out, “Evade!” Our Sailor Scouts then dodge by ducking or flying up into the air with the Skull Reaper unleashes a deadly spin attack causing a significant amount of damage to the area of the city that they were in.

 

Sailor Saturn says, concerned, “Oh no.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Nothing we can do, Firefly. Let’s make sure that this bag of bones doesn’t turn this whole city into a graveyard!”

 

Sailor Venus says, “That’s a pleasant thought.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, seriously, “Not a good time!” As our Sailor Scouts continue to fight against Skull Reaper, the three CPUs fight against Killachine continues with Purple Heart using her sword to slash Killachine across the chest with its Guard Barrier protecting it from too much major damage, however, Purple Heart causes a significant ‘drain’ on it.

 

While Heart sees the battle against Skull Reaper and she yells out, annoyed, “What the heck do they think they are doing?!”

 

Green Heart responds, “Their best, Blanc. You must trust Neptune’s new friends and allies. They are strong and they seem to know these new monsters the best. Right now, we need to focus on this monstrosity.”

 

White Heart scoff and responds, “Right. Whatever.” After dodging another attack from Killachine, White Heart yells out, strongly, “I’ve had enough of you, you overgrown scrap pile!” White Heart charges in and slams her axe/hammer into the forehead of Killachine.

 

Green Heart says, with a smile, “Same as usual, Blanc.” Back with our Sailor Scouts, most of them are unleashing their attacks on the sides of Skull Reaper with Sailor Moon and Sailor Star keeping its attention focused on them with the two of them dodging and/or blocking the attacks from Skull Reaper’s scythe-like arms/hands along with Sailor Celestial blocking its tail attacks as best as possible. Finally, Sailor Orion is using her bow and arrow to hit Skull Reaper all over causing it to roar and get angry as well as confused due to it being attacked all over the place. However, Skull Reaper proved to be as tough if not tough than it was in SAO and our heroines barely manage to avoid a forward flip attack.

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “This monster…is powerful.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “No kidding! And thanks to that Guard Barrier, it is a real pain in the neck!”

 

Sailor Moon sees it moving a certain way and Sailor Moon yells out, “Get back!” Skull Reaper then leaps high into the air and our Sailor Scout dodge for cover as it hits hard with a shockwave attack that not only demolishing nearby buildings, but it causes people to ‘freeze up’ like the stun effect in games in which Sailor Nebula get hit with it trying to help a young child get away.

 

Sailor Moon yells out, shocked, “Nebula!” Skull Reaper immediately sees this and lashes out with its tail to impale Sailor Nebula, but Sailor Galaxy gets in-between them.

 

Eight-Trigram Palm Rotation!

 

Sailor Galaxy then spins around and creates a dome of chakra energy to protect her and Sailor Nebula from Skull Reaper’s tail attack which is defected causing it to hiss in surprise.

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, “Hey, skull face!” Skull Reaper then turns only to get assault by Sailor Celestial, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Star in an all-out assault in which they slash, block, and keep up the pressure against the SAO boss monster with all that they have in which Sailor Star and Sailor Moon blocks Skull Reaper’s scythe-like arms/hands with Sailor Celestial flying up into the air with both the Star Saber and Shadow Saber and she, with one mighty blow, cuts through Skull Reaper’s Guard Barrier and cuts Skull Reaper in half causing it to shatter into hundreds of data-like ‘particles’.

 

Sailor Saturn says, excitedly, “They did it!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a smile, “They sure did.” On the meanwhile, back with the three CPUs, Purple Heart uses Cross Combo to slash Killachine hard into the ground, hard.

 

Tanzerin Trombe!

 

White Heart spins around and pummels Killachine with multiple hits from her weapon.

 

Getter Ravine!

 

White Heart then slams the Killachine on the top of its head and into the ground that freezes it before the ice shatters causing massive damage in which the Killachine sparks before it collapses apart to show that it has been destroyed.

 

(Sword Art Online music ‘Swordland’ ends)

 

White Heart says, “Don’t give a crap on where this was made, but all it was nothing other than a piece of junk.”

 

Financier says, “I believe most are junk against three goddesses. I must say though that a Lastation weapon appeared here.”

 

Purple Heart says, “I hope that it was just me, but it felt stronger than before.” Soon after, Purple Heart, White Heart, and Green Heart transforms back into Neptune, Blanc, and Vert.

 

Blanc says, “Financier, continue checking the Basilicom’s moves and actions. In particular, see if you can find out about their supply routes.”

 

Financier says, “Yes, my lady. Understood.”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “It seems like our friends have finished with that horrible creature. I believe that it is wise to help them.”

 

Neptune says, in her typical chipper tone, “Right-o!” Later on, back in Blanc’s room, our group is gathered around Blanc. Neptune tells Blanc, “By the way, I wanted to ask you something, Blanc.”

 

Blanc asks, “What?”

 

Neptune responds, “I’m looking for an item known as a Key Fragment. You know of it?”

 

Ami says, displaying one of the Key Fragment, “It would look similar to this, Lady Blanc-dono.”

 

Blanc responds, “I’ve never heard or seen anything like this before. What is it for?”

 

Neptune says, “It is the help free Histy.”

 

Darien says, “Histy is what Neptune calls Historie. Based on what she told us, she is some kind of living magical tome that has the knowledge of this world within her.”

 

Blanc asks, “Is that why you are traveling around the world?”

 

Neptune says, “Yep, you got it. And once Histy is free, I’m going to ask her about myself.”

 

Blanc retorts, “I recall something about you saying something about not remembering?”

 

Keiko says, “That’s right, Lady Blanc. When you and the other CPU sent Neptune off Celestia, it or the fall that she took caused her to lose her memories.”

 

Neptune says, “Yep! I’m one of those rare amnesic heroes that you find in manga and things!”

 

Yolei says, nervously, “I don’t think you find them even in those…I think.”

 

Vert says, “As for me, my powers were taken by Conversation AKA Arfoire.”

 

Blanc asks, “Arfoire is Conversation’s true name?”

 

Serena says, “That’s right. And she is a threat to your world as well as our world. I’m sure that you have seen the ‘lights’ in the sky.”

 

Blanc says, “Yes. I know obviously that’s not a natural occurrence and there must be something wrong.” Blanc asks, “That means that you come from that world shown in the sky?”

 

Kazuto says, “That’s right, Lady Blanc-dono. Arfoire also wishes to acquire my sister’s power.”

 

Blanc asks, “Why would Arfoire want her power?”

 

Vert responds, “Because she holds the power of Etherion, Blanc.”

 

Blanc asks, shocked, “What? You have got to be kidding?”

 

Suguha responds, “No, she isn’t. I do hold the power of Etherion within me and that’s why she is after me.”

 

Vert says, “And Historie informed us that our powers might help her get her hands on Suguha’s power.”

 

Blanc says, “That’s not possible. Not even, we, the CPUs, could use the power of Etherion and we’re goddesses.”

 

Vert says, “Maybe not alone…”

 

Blanc says, “Anyhow, I suppose that this isn’t a time to be dueling between goddesses.”

 

Vert says, “Indeed. Being with Neptune and her new friends has made me realize how little we know of each other and Arfoire is a threat to us all.”

 

Mimi asks, “Vert’s right. Can’t like the four of you talk with each other and come to some kind of agreement?”

 

Blanc asks, “What you say is true, Vert, but can we do that?”

 

Vert says, “It won’t be easy. We were born to detest each other from the very beginning.”

 

Keiko asks, “Is that really even possible? The four of you came from the same mother, right? Doesn’t that make you like siblings?”

 

Vert says, “To be honest, we never thought of each other anything close to that, Keiko. But, in this case, the misfortune of Neptune has caused us to meet on different terms.”

 

Neptune tells Vert and Blanc, “Oh, I heard my name. No need to praise me so much, you know?”

 

Vert says, with a nervous smile, “She is like this now, but that’s why we can talk outside of battle.”

 

Neptune says, “This is going way over me, so, can I sum it up as ‘we’ll save Lowee’?”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “That’s a simple way of putting it, Neptune.”

 

Neptune tells Blanc, “You’re stressed from being ousted and no one is happy, right? Let’s just help each other, goddess to goddess, and get this over with!”

 

Blanc says, surprised, “Neptune…”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “From a personal standpoint, I shouldn’t help you or Lowee…But we can’t allow Arfoire to run about and especially, we can’t allow her to have that power. That’s why I’m helping as well.”

 

Blanc then starts to shed tears and she says, “Please…help Lowee…I-I’ll do anything as long as Financier and the citizen are fine…”

 

Yolei says, amazed, “Didn’t see that coming.”

 

Kari says, “It shows that she cares about her people.”

 

Gatomon says, “Yeah.”

 

Neptune says, “Oh, come on, Blanc, you crybaby, you. Wipe away those tears yours.”

 

Serena says, “Of course we will. That’s our job and our duty as Sailor Scouts.”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “You know it. People the good and innocent is what we are all about.”

 

Neptune says, “Yeah! We’re going to work together to save Lowee and all of Gamindustri as well as their home world too.”

 

Blanc says, with a nod, “Yes…”

 

Rika asks, “So, what’s our new plan?”

 

Veemon says, “Good question.”

 

Matt says, “Well, we know that Arfoire has taken Lady Blanc’s form and taken control of her nation for whatever purpose after she gain her powers.”

 

Tai asks, “So, what’s the reason? To use this as a base for whatever she is planning?”

 

Cody asks Financier, “Financier, you said that was a Lastation weapon correct?”

 

Financier says, “That’s right.”

 

Yolei says, “Yeah. We fought one before…”

 

Yolei snaps her fingers and Ken says, “That’s right, Avenir.”

 

Blanc asks, “Avenir?”

 

Neptune says, “They are that nasty evil organization that has taken over Noire’s nation and she is fighting to take it back from them.”

 

Vert says, “I see. Noire has having similar troubles to Blanc.”

 

Neptune says, with a nod, “Yep. She is staying with a friend of ours in Lastation and fighting to take control of her nation back from those bad people.”

 

Kazuto says, “And Avenir made the weapon that we fought in Lastation. They sent it against our friend because she is trying to take back the nation from Avenir since they are causing such damage.”

 

IF says, “Chian, our friend in Lastation, still believes in Lady Noire and fighting for her despite Lady Noire not revealing herself to Chian.” IF says, realizing something, “I see. If Arfoire used a weapon made by Avenir, the two of them must be connected.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “Bingo, IF.”

 

Neptune says, “Well, that’s not a surprise. Arfoire is a villainess and Avenir are a bad organization. They are both baddies after all.”

 

Amara says, “It isn’t really that simple especially with ‘baddies’, Neptune.”

 

Michelle says, “They must have some kind of mutual agreement that benefits them both.”

 

Kazuto says, “However, it is a good place to start.” Kazuto asks IF, “IF, can you get through to any contacts in Lastation to figure out Avenir’s ‘movements’ especially towards Lowee?”

 

IF says, with a grin, “No problem.”

 

Just then a strained Schmitt’s voice says, “Hold on…” Everyone looks and gasps to see Caynz carrying a badly beaten Schmitt towards them.

 

Kazuto asks, shocked, “Schmitt?!”

 

Serena asks, concerned, “What happened?”

 

Schmitt responds, “Those…Those bastards…Those bastards are here…”

 

Schmitt grunts out and Ami says, “Let me help.” Immediately, Ami, Darien, and Compa go over to assist the injured Schmitt.

 

Asuna asks, “What happened to him?”

 

Caynz says, “Lady Asuna…THEY are here. Laughing Coffin is in this world.”

 

There are gasps from our group and IF asks, “Laughing Coffin?”

 

Kazuto says, with a stern tone, “Fiends in human form, IF. That’s what they are. They are the worst of humanity and more.”

 

Caynz says, looking at Suguha, “Kirito, they took Yolko and they said that they would kill her unless your sister meets with them. They say that they have an ‘old score’ to settle.”

 

Lita says, with a snarl, “I think we know.”

 

Schmitt says, “Don’t do it…”

 

Suguha responds, her face stern and her hands turned into fists, “I don’t have a choice.”

 

Kazuto says, with a strong and stern tone, “No, Suguha. At least not alone especially with them.”

 

Asuna says, seriously, “Kirito-kun is right.”

 

Ryoutarou says, with a nod, “No kidding. You can’t trust those twisted goons.”

 

Caynz says, “They said that they don’t care if you have an ‘escort’ and in fact, they said that they would be glad that your family would come along especially your brother.”

 

Amara says, her eyes narrowing, “Now I really don’t like this.”

 

Asuna says, seriously, “It isn’t surprising. They want an audience.”

 

Suguha says, “I don’t have a choice. I’m not going to let someone else die for my sake.”

 

Rika says, “Well, you aren’t going alone girlfriend.”

 

Davis says, with a nod, “No kidding. Those assholes can’t be trusted.”

 

Tai says, “No joke, Davis. Let’s go.”

 

Matt tells IF, “You, Compa, and the CPUs should stay here. This is our problem.”

 

IF says, seriously, “No way.”

 

Blanc says, “This is my land and they attacked one of my new subordinates, I can’t just…”

 

Serena says, interrupting and in a stern tone, “This isn’t a joke!” When everyone looks at Serena, she says, with a very serious look and tone that’s completely unlike her before SAO, “They are pure fiends. They live only to kill and destroy. I should know. I fought them for over a year trapped in a nightmare created by a heartless fiend that cared more about his work and looking into the future than his own family! They have no respect for life itself even their own!”

 

Darien and the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts look at Serena, concerned, and Rini says, with a sigh, “Oh, boy…”

 

Asuna sighs and she says, “Serena-chan is right. We can’t risk your lives in something that’s our battle.”

 

Kazuto says, “We’ll take it from here.”

 

Schmitt says, “Be careful, Kirito…”

 

Kazuto responds, “We will.” After getting the location from Schmitt and Caynz, our heroes and heroines that came from Earth take their leave where they leave IF, Compa, Caynz, Schmitt, and our three CPUs behind as they head out to face their enemy.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Lowee Snowfields

 

At the Lowee Snowfields, Yolko is tied up against a pole with metallic ‘braces’ and a collar with a red colored sensor in the center around her neck with PoH, Red-Eyed XaXa, and Johnny Black looking her in which she has a nervous look in her eyes.

 

Johnny Black says, “Don’t worry. We’re not going to kill you…Not yet anyway.”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, “You are the bait to lure the lambs to the slaughter.”

 

PoH says, looking ahead, “Here they come.” The other two members of Laughing Coffin look to see our heroes and heroines advancing towards them.

 

Johnny Black says, “The Black Swordsman! Guess he is here to see his precious sister get ripped limb from limb!”

 

Suguha yells out, strongly, “I’m here! It looks like you didn’t learn your lesson from last time!”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, “Like your brother and the princess, you made us look like fools. Now, you will pay.”

 

Suguha responds, “You’re the one that’s going to pay! Now, let her go!”

 

PoH says, taking out a device, “You aren’t in control, little girl. We are.” The leader of Laughing Coffin pushes a button and Yolko screams as she gets shocked by the bracers and collar.

 

The others gasp and Kazuto screams out, horrified, “Yolko!”

 

The collars and bracers stop shocking Yolko and Johnny Black asks, in a taunting tone, “Get the point?”

 

Ryoutarou yells out, angrily, “You fucking pieces of crap!”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, pointing to Suguha, “You will suffer. You will face Black and I in a two-on-one duel and when you lose, you will die.”

 

Johnny Black says, taking out a grey Academia style Duel Disk, “Don’t worry! To make things fair, you’ll get eight thousand life-points while XaXa and I will start with four thousand each. It will make your suffering last longer and be more enjoyable.”

 

Suguha takes out her own duel disk from her sub-space pocket and she says, attaching it to her left wrist, “Fine!”

 

The others are shocked and Lita says, “Girl, you can’t be serious!”

 

Rika says, “You can’t do this! This is Laughing Coffin!”

 

Suguha responds, with a deadly serious tone, “I don’t have a choice! I’ll rather die than let someone else die because of me! And personally…I have my own score to settle with those wretched fiends.” Suguha inserts her deck into her duel disk and leaps forward to face Johnny Black and Red-Eyed XaXa, who attached a black version of the Academia to his left wrist, in which both members of Laughing Coffin put dueling decks into their duel disks.

 

Kazuto says, stepping forward, “Sugu…”

 

PoH says, displaying the device, “I don’t think so, Black Swordsman. One wrong step…”

 

Kazuto gives a snarl and Amara says, angrily, “Coward.” Suguha’s, XaXa’s, and Black’s duel disks activate, their decks are shuffled, the ‘energy blades’ containing the duel disks’ Monster and Pendulum Card zones appear, and when their disks’ touch screens are activated, they display 4000 life-points for XaXa and Black and 8000 life-points for Suguha as they draw five cards from their decks as their duel begins.

 

“Game on!” Suguha, XaXa, and Black yell out in unison as their duel begins, but a few of the others notice that the sensor on the collar around Yolko’s neck glowed for a second.

 

Starting Scores:

Suguha: 8000

Red-Eyed XaXa: 4000

Johnny Black: 4000

 

Johnny Black says, with an evil sly tone, “Ladies first! And you are going to need the head start!”

 

Suguha says, drawing a card, “Gee, thanks…Not!” Suguha displays Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400) and Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon (1200/600) Pendulum Monster cards and she says, “I take the scale one Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon and scale eight Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon and set the Pendulum Scale!” She puts the two cards into their Pendulum Zones and the word ‘Pendulum’ appears in her Monster Card Zones in rainbow colors while said monsters appear in two columns of light with the number 1 under Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon and number 8 under Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon. Suguha says, as her crystal pendulum appears and start to swing, “And now, I can summon monsters that are levels two to seven this turn! Swing, pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Suguha puts three cards on her duel disk and she yells out, “Time come out guys! Red-Eyes Black Dragon! Mandragon! And Rose Tentacles!” A circle of light appears on the field and three lights come out of it in which they are revealed as Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000), Mandragon (2500/1000), and Rose Tentacles (2200/1200) in attack mode.

 

Naruto says, excitedly, “Awesome! Three powerful monsters at once!”

 

Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with a face-down.”

 

Johnny Black says, drawing a card, “Is that it? I’ll show you how it is done, girly! Let’s rock!” Johnny Black says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Let’s start with this: Venom Snake!” Venom Snake (1200/600) appears on the field in attack mode and Johnny Black says, “And look out now, it has a nasty bite! In the form of it placing a Venom Counter on one of your monsters!” Venom Snake spits out venom that takes the form of a venomous snake and it bits down on Red-Eyes Black Dragon’s left leg.

 

Suguha says, shocked, “Red-Eyes!”

 

Johnny Black says, “It can’t attack this turn, but then again, we can’t until all of us take a turn!” Johnny Black says, putting two cards into the main slot of his disk, “I place two cards face-down and end my turn.”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, drawing a card, “My move.”

 

Johnny Black says, with a wicked sly tone and pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “Oops! I’m playing a trap card: Deadly Venom!” Johnny Black’s face-down card is revealed to be a continuous trap card with a picture of Venom Snake biting down on someone’s leg and Johnny Black says, “As long as this card is on the field, the owner of a monster with a Venom Counter on them automatically takes five hundred points of damage for every counter during the Standby Phase of every turn!”

 

Suguha asks, shocked, “What?’

 

Johnny Black says, evilly, “You heard me girly!” The Venom Counter on Red-Eyes then looks at Suguha and before anyone can say or do anything, it lashes down and Suguha cries out in pain as it bites down on one of her arms as she loses 500 life-points.

 

There are gasps and Kazuto yells out, horrified, “Sugu!”

 

Matt says, “That actually hurt!”

 

PoH says, with an evil smirk, “But that’s not all.” Yolko then screams as she gets shocked by the braces and collar strapped onto her and he says, with an evil smile, “When the Black Swordsman’s wench of a sister loses life-points, she gets shocked as well.”

 

Tai yells out, angrily, “You piece of filth!”

 

Lita roars out, angrily, “That’s not fair!”

 

PoH responds, holding the remote in his hands, “So what? And if any one of you tries anything, I fry her.”

 

The others growl, knowing that they are helpless, and Suguha says, with a winch, “Don’t worry. This is nothing. Kayaba hit a lot worse than these worthless wimps.”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, “You will pay for those words.” Red-Eyed XaXa puts one card on his duel disk and he says, “I play Solar Flare Dragon.” Solar Flare Dragon (1500/1000) then appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Yolei says, nervously, “That’s bad. Bad for Suguha.”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I play Double Summon. I use it to play a second Solar Flare Dragon.” Red-Eyed XaXa puts another card on his duel disk and a second Solar Flare Dragon (1500/1000) appears on the field in attack mode. Red-Eyed XaXa says, putting two more cards into the main slot of his disk, “I end my turn with two cards face-down, but your suffering won’t end, girl. Now, you suffer one thousand points of damage due to my dragons.” Both Solar Flare Dragon unleashes fireballs that slam into Suguha and she yelps as the fireballs slam into her, burning her, and she loses 1000 more life-points causing Yolko to scream out as she gets shocked again.

 

Michelle asks, concerned, “How are they making the damage real?”

 

Johnny Black says, with an evil sly tone, “That’s for us to know and you to find out!”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, with a sneer, “This is payback for the humiliation that you and your family gave us, girl. Your brother, the Black Swordsman, shall watch you die and when you die, this girl dies as well.”

 

Suguha says, angrily, “You coward.”

 

Johnny Black says, with an evil sly tone, “Just try it witch.”

 

Current Score:

Suguha: 6500

Red-Eyed XaXa: 4000

Johnny Black: 4000

 

Suguha says, drawing a card, “My pleasure!”

 

Johnny Black says, evilly, “Did you forget my trap card? Maybe the poison is getting to your head? Well, here is some more!” The Venom Counter in Red-Eyes Black Dragon’s leg lashes out again and Suguha yells out in pain as she is bitten again and loses another 500 life-points.

 

Kazuto says, shocked, “Sugu!” Yolko then screams as she is shocked, yet again, due to the fact that Suguha lost more life-points.

 

Serena says, stunned, “Yolko!”

 

Amara says, angrily, “Cowards.”

 

Suguha says, with a winch, “I’m far from done.” Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Level Draw Drainer! Thanks to this card, I can lower the levels of monsters on the field and I get a card for each level I take away from them, but I must remove the same number of cards from the game in return! I lower Mandragon’s level by one and Rose Tentacles level by two! That means that I draw three new cards!” Suguha draws three new cards and she then draw three more cards and puts them in her sub-space pocket as well as ‘out of play’. Suguha says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Next, I release Red-Eyes Black Dragon in order to play Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon roars as it is engulfed in flames that turns burns off the Venom Counter and transforms into Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon (2400/2000-2700/2000) in attack mode.

 

Davis yells out, excitedly, “Awesome! She got the counter off!”

 

Cody says, “But she must get rid of that snake or they will just start this again.”

 

Suguha yells out, “Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon, attack…!!”

 

Johnny Black says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “Wrong! I activate my Gravity Bind!” Johnny Black’s other face-down is revealed to the Gravity Bind continuous trap card and Johnny Black says, with an evil smirk, “Now, thanks to this baby, all monsters that are level four and above can’t attack!” As a gravity field surrounds the whole of the ‘dueling field’, Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon is stopped.

 

Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Quick-Play spell: Re-battle XYZ! If an attack fails, I can use monsters on my field to XYZ Summon during the Battle Phase! I Overlay my now level four Mandragon and Rose Tentacles!” Both monsters become light that go into a vortex that forms in the ground in which both monster cards come together in the same Monster Card Zone while Suguha puts an XYZ Monster card from her Extra Deck over them on her duel disk in which she yells out, “Show yourself, my dragon of revolution: Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000), with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting him, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Matt says, with a grin, “He’s in trouble now. XYZ Monsters have ranks, not levels.”

 

Tai says, with a smirk, “And that means his Gravity Bind is useless!”

 

Suguha shouts out, “Dark Rebellion, attack his stupid snake! Lightning Disobey with Rebellion!” Dark Rebellion’s fangs glow as it charges in at Venom Snake.

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “Wrong fool. I activate my trap: Pyro Wall!” Red-Eyed XaXa’s face-down card is revealed to be a continuous trap card showing a group of Pyro monsters creating a wall of flames to protect themselves and Red-Eyed XaXa says, “Thanks to this trap card, I can negate any number of attacks as Pyro monsters I have on the field and I have two right now.” A flame wall protects Venom Snake from Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon.

 

Suguha says, with a sneer, “I end my turn.”

 

Current Score:

Suguha: 6000

Red-Eyed XaXa: 4000

Johnny Black: 4000

 

Johnny Black says, in an evil taunting tone, “Is big bad swordswoman angry that we stopped her pathetic attacks? Well, it is going to get worse for you sweetheart!” Johnny Black laughs evilly and he says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Johnny Black says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I release my Venom Snake in order to play Venom Boa!” Venom Snake vanishes as Venom Boa (1600/1200) appears on the field in attack mode and Johnny Black says, “And now, my Boa will bring on double the trouble with double the poison!” Venom Boa unleashes two Venom Counters that attaches to Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon causing it to hiss in pain. Johnny Black says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I think that’s enough for now.”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, drawing a card, “My draw.”

 

Johnny Black says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “And now, my trap activates, but I play to keep it company with my Potent Venom trap!” Johnny Black’s newest face-down is revealed to be a continuous trap card with a picture of a person’s leg turning blue in color and Johnny Black says, with an evil grin, “When you suffer effect damage from my Venom cards, the damage gets doubled!” The two Venom Counters on Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon lash out at Suguha, turning into four versions of themselves, and Suguha screams out as she is bitten multiple times as she loses 2000 life-points.

 

There are gasps of pure horror and Kazuto and Serena yell out in unison, horrified, “No!”

 

Yolko screams out as she is shocked once more and Asuna says, stunned, “No! Suguha-chan! Yolko-chan!”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I release both of my Solar Flare Dragons in order to play…The Blazing Mars!”

 

There are gasps and Raye asks, stunned, “What?” Both Solar Flare Dragons vanishes and The Blazing Mars (2600/2200), a silver armored humanoid sitting on a massive monster head, appears on the field in attack mode. Raye grunts out in pain and she asks, groaning, “What is this…?”

 

Amara says, “That must be Legendary Planet of Mars!”

 

Lita says, “No joke! And I can’t believe that guy has it!”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, pushing a button on his duel disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap: Flare Regeneration.” Red-Eyes XaXa remaining face-down card is revealed to be a continuous trap card with a picture of Fire and Pyro monsters getting reborn of intense flames and Red-Eyed XaXa says, “I can revive one Fire or Pyro monsters from my graveyard as long as one remains on my field.” Just then Solar Flare Dragon (1500/1000) returns to the field in attack mode and Red-Eyed XaXa says, “And now, I can send all other monsters on my field to the graveyard and you lose five hundred life-points for each one.” The Blazing Mars absorbs Solar Flare Dragon and unleashes a torrent of flames in which Suguha yells out in pain as they burn her causing her to lose 500 more life-points as well as Yolko to get shocked once more.

 

Keiko says, closing her eyes, “This…This is horrible!”

 

Ryoutarou says, angrily, “Blast it! There is nothing that we can do!”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Turn end. This is your last turn. You are about to die.”

 

Current Score:

Suguha: 3500

Red-Eyed XaXa: 4000

Johnny Black: 4000

 

Suguha says, groaning in pain, “Not yet.”

 

Suguha draws a card and Johnny Black says, “I guess that you haven’t learned your lesson! Maybe my traps can remind you!” Suguha screams out in pain as she gets bitten again and she loses 2000 more life-points while Yolko gets shocked once again. Tears of anger and pain run through Kazuto’s and Serena’s eyes and their hands turn into fists as Serena’s hair starts to mysteriously start to spike up and her hair color seems to start to turn from golden blond into a dark silver color in which Darien, Davis, Amara, Rini, Molly, and Trista notice. Suguha collapses to her right knee and her head lowered while Yolko is completely unconscious from all of the shocking that she had suffered.

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, plainly, “How pathetic.”

 

Suguha says, weakly, “I’m…I’m not done.”

 

Johnny Black says, with an evil sly tone, “Get a clue! You can’t attack and once my turn comes, you are going to lose the rest of your life-points! You and that little girl over there are going to die and burn! And there is nothing that you can do!”

 

Johnny Black gives an insane laugh and Ryoutarou says, angrily, “You…You maniac!”

 

Johnny Black says, “Sticks and stones can break my bones, but I’m going to kill the Black Swordsman’s sister! But don’t worry, everyone else will join you in death!”

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, “Death? Is this is how it is going to end? After all that I have fought for…all that I…We struggled for…this is how it ends…No, I won’t allow it! I won’t die by the hands of these scum! These fiends…these heartless and soulless beasts…They helped Kayaba’s NervGear murder hundreds of people that could still be around today and they have given nothing, but pain and misery to my family and friends as well as so many innocent people like Yolko and everyone…These bastards…They are no better than him…that piece filth that destroyed so many lives just for my power…I can’t forgive…I won’t EVER forgive them…!!” Suguha’s eyes narrow and she grits her teeth as anger and rage build up inside of her.

 

But then a mysterious robotic voice booms out, “Suguha Kirigaya of Earth…”

 

Everyone is surprised and Mina asks, “What’s that?”

 

Davis looks up and he says, his eyes widening, “Oh, crud! That’s what’s up!” When the group looks up at where Davis is looking, they see what looks like a strange red ring zipping towards Suguha.

 

Mimi asks, “What is that?”

 

Davis says, nervously, “Big trouble…Ultra big trouble…” However, at the same time, Trista’s eyes are also widening in shock and fear.

 

The voice that they just heard comes from the ring saying, “…You have great rage in your heart.”

 

Suguha looks at the ring and she asks, “Huh?”

 

Trista gasps in shock and Davis yells out, in a panic, “Don’t let that ring onto any of your fingers!” Suguha looks at Davis and that distraction was enough to allow the ring onto one of her fingers.

 

The ring says, “Now, you belong to the Red Lantern Corps!” Suguha screams as a red aura engulfs her as she gains a red mask over her eyes and a strange red and black uniform starts to form on her body.

 

Everyone else is shocked and Kazuto yells out, horrified, “Sugu!”

 

Trista says, “Oh no! That ring is filled with one of emotional light of rage! It is taking her over!”

 

Serena asks, shocked, “What?”

 

When Davis quickly explains about the Red Lantern Corps, Yolei shouts out, shocked, “Oh no!”

 

Kazuto yells out, horrified, “Sugu, no!” Suguha struggles against the powerful influence of rage from the Red Lantern ring and she screams out in a mixture of agony and rage, but deep within her mind, she refuses to let the ring take her over in which she can overcome it…She WILL OVERCOME this ring! But then within the depths of her mind and spirit, Suguha sees the image of a pair of strangely glowing eyes.

 

A deep female voice booms out, “Yes! You can! You have the power! You have me! Awaken! AWAKEN!” Just then a rainbow of energy ‘explodes’ from Suguha’s form as the Red Lantern ring starts to change into all sorts of colors.


The robotic voice from the ring says, “Error! Error! Emotional energy overload! Corruption…Corruption…” But then Suguha yells out causing the uniform to shatter apart and the Red Lantern ring to become a deep grey color in which Suguha slumps over, but a sinister dark violet energy surrounds her.

 

Johnny Black asks, confused, “What the heck was that insanity?”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa and PoH, for the rare time, give concerned looks and Suguha raises her head, showing her eyes closes, and she says, in a deep darker version of her voice, “You act like as if you are high and mighty deities or something, but you are…nothing other than cowardly and worthless bugs!” Suguha’s eyes open to reveal pupiless jade green eyes that give off a dark violet glow in which she then transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, but then she gains dark silver eyeshadow, her lips become a shimmering dark violet color, the fingers of armored gloves/gantlets become claws, and her wings become a dark blue color.

 

The others are shocked and Rika asks, “What’s happening to her?”

 

Amara says, her eyes narrowing, “That ring and all of its rage tried to take her over, but it…it awoke something deep inside of her!”

 

The others look at Amara and Hotaru asks, nervously, “Awoke?”

 

Raye says, with a nod, “Something powerful…something dangerous…” Just then Kazuto and Serena yelp and they hold their hands over their hearts.

 

Darien says, concerned, “Serena!”

 

Asuna says, concerned, “Kirito-kun!”

 

Yui says, worriedly, “Daddy, what’s wrong? You look like you are in pain!” On the meanwhile, Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata are breathing heavily and sweating concerning Minato and Kushina.

 

The darker Sailor Celestial says, with a deep darker and more womanly sounding version of her voice, “I activate my trap: Extra Identity!” Sailor Celestial pushes a button on her disk’s touch screen and her face-down card is revealed to be a continuous trap card with a picture of a monster card overshadowed by a Synchro, a Fusion, and XYZ Monster card in which Sailor Celestial says, with a dark serious tone, “Since I have a monster from my Extra Deck on the field, I can use this card. Now, I target my Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon and from now on, all monster cards on the field are also XYZ monsters as well!”

 

Johnny Black asks, “What’s the point of that?”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, while putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Allow me to enlighten you, you short-sighted fool. I activate my XYZ Gift spell card! Since there are more than two XYZ monsters on my field, I can now remove two Overlay Units from one and draw two cards!” Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon absorbs its Overlay Units and Sailor Celestial draws two cards from her deck. After she looks at them, the crystal pendulum appears and swings between the columns of light containing Persona Dragon and Mirage Dragon with Sailor Celestial saying, with a dark strong tone, “Swing, pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Celestial says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Come to me, my loyal dragon! Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” Soon after, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Johnny Black says, with a smirk, “Ha! That dragon isn’t going to do anything! What a waste!”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, with a dark plain tone, “We shall see, worm.” Sailor Celestial says, putting one more card into the main slot of her disk, “Spell Card: Odd-Eyes Present activates! Since I have successfully brought out a monster with ‘Odd-Eyes’ in its name, I get one card for every ‘Odd-Eyes’ monster on the field and my other two dragons count as well!” Sailor Celestial draws three cards, puts one more card into the main slot of her disk, and she says, “Spell Card: The Phantom Knights of Possession activates!” Just then everyone seems to see Tsuki, Serena’s XYZ counterpart, and what looks like three ‘duplicates’ of Sailor Celestial herself for a moment before fading and Sailor Celestial says, with a dark stern tone, “An XYZ monsters on my field I control is treated with the level of a non-XYZ monster out on the field! My Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon acquires Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon’s level of seven! And now, I Overlay Odd-Eyes and Dark Rebellion and build the Overlay Network!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon turn into lights and go into a vortex that appears on the field while the two monster cards are moved together with an XYZ-Pendulum Monster card from Sailor Celestial’s Extra Deck is put on top of them. Sailor Celestial shouts out, with a dark strong tone, “Come forth, Supreme Black Dragon King: Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon (3000/2500) with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting it appears on the field in attack mode creating a strong dark wind.

 

Lita says, nervously, “Oh, man! That’s not good!”

 

Amara says, seriously, “That’s a major understatement Lita.”

 

Kazuto says, weakly, “Sugu…”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a dark serious tone, “Since an XYZ monster was used as XYZ Material, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon destroys all level seven and below monsters on the field and you lose one thousand life-points for each one! Darkness Howling!”

 

Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon gives a mighty roar and Red-Eyed XaXa yells out, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “I don’t think so, girl. I activate my trap: Inferno Guard!” Red-Eyed XaXa’s face-down card is revealed to be a continuous trap card with a picture of Infernal Flame Emperor creating a shield and Red-Eyed XaXa says, “Since I have a Pyro monster on the field, all destruction effects are negated.” A flame shield protects Venom Boa from Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon’s howling. Red-Eyed XaXa thinks in his mind, “And since I stopped your ability, you can’t use your triple attack. I remember that lizard from my duel with that wretched White Valkyrie.”

 

 However, Sailor Celestial is silent and Johnny Black yells out, “Hey wench! Why don’t you end your turn? You can’t attack more than once and that means that your lizards are worthless! It’s over!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a dark sneer, “You’re right, it is over…for you!” Just then Sailor Celestial’s dark aura turns into a dragon-like shape and Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Spell Card: Rank-Up Magic: Odd-Eyes Evolution activates! I use one XYZ monster and turn it into an Odd-Eyes XYZ monster that’s one rank higher and since I’m using an Odd-Eyes XYZ monster to do this, I can use both my monster and this card to rebuild the Overlay Network! And now, I rebuild the Overlay Network with Odd-Eyes Evolution and Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon then turns into a light that goes into a vortex in the sky and Sailor Celestial chants out, “Dragon of the eyes of twin colors! Be reborn from the abyss of the realms and obliterate your enemy with flames of calamity! Go, Rank-Up XYZ Evolution!” A brand new XYZ-Pendulum Monster card appears over Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon XYZ-Pendulum Monster card and Sailor Celestial yells out, with a dark strong tone, “Awaken now, the rampaging dragon born of chaos! The Supreme Chaos Dragon King: Odd-Eyes Chaos Dragon!” Out of the vortex and coming down with a massive ‘dark storm’ of wind, Odd-Eyes Chaos Dragon (4000/3000), what looks like a larger dark silver version of Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon with a strange dark violet crown on its head, its right hand and foot having black colored claws with its left hand and foot having white colored claws, a dark blue ring coming out of its back and out of that ring, there are eight ‘bits’ that are creating eight energy wings with four of the wings are golden while the other four are a sinister dark blue color. The new monster, Odd-Eyes Chaos Dragon, has four Dark Overlay Units surrounding it with it in attack mode.

 

The others are stunned and Ken says, shocked, “Odd-Eyes…”

 

TK says, finishing and with the same shocked tone, “…Chaos Dragon.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a dark plain tone, “Odd-Eyes Chaos Dragon’s ability activates. Since an XYZ Monster was used as XYZ Material, I can detach one Overlay Unit and all cards on my opponent’s field are now destroyed.”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, “Did you forget my Inferno Guard? Your destruction is…”

 

Sailor Celestial says, interrupting with a dark sneer, “Due to Odd-Eyes Evolution used as Overlay Material, all spell and trap card effects are negated for this turn.”

 

The Laughing Coffin members are shocked and Johnny Black yells out, shocked, “No fair!” Odd-Eyes Chaos Dragon absorbs ones of its Overlay Units and unleashes a dark lightning storm that destroys all cards on Johnny Black’s and Red-Eyed XaXa’s field.

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a dark sneer, “And now, since Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon is XYZ Material for Odd-Eyes Chaos Dragon, during this turn, Odd-Eyes Chaos Dragon gains one thousand attack points for every card destroyed!” There are gasps as Odd-Eyes Chaos Dragon goes from 4000/3000 to 11,000/3000!

 

Yolei yells out, stunned, “Eleven thousand attack points?!”

 

Johnny Black says, with a nervous smirk, “Well, you might crush one of us, but on the next turn…”

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, with a dark strong and angered tone, “There is no next turn for you fools! Odd-Eyes Chaos Dragon can attack three times every turn!” There are gasps of shock from everyone else, minus the unconscious Yolko, and Sailor Celestial yells out, with a dark strong and angered tone, “Battle! Odd-Eyes Chaos Dragon attacks both of you directly!” Odd-Eyes Chaos Dragon flies high into the sky and creates a dark blue mystical ring aimed straight for Red-Eyed XaXa and Johnny Black, who are really nervous.

 

Johnny Black yells out, turning to look at his leader, “Hey, boss…!!” However, PoH is gone and left the remote on the ground in which Red-Eyed XaXa is also shocked by this.

 

Kazuto says, weakly, “Sugu…don’t…”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, with a dark strong and angered tone, “Burn in the abyss, you worthless bugs! Celestial Chaos Flare Burst!” Odd-Eyes Chaos Dragon then unleashes a mighty blast of dark rainbow flames that slam straight into Red-Eyed XaXa and Johnny Black in which they scream out as they are seemly vaporized as they lose 11,000 life-points each and the duel.

 

Final Score:

Sailor Celestial: 1500

Red-Eyed XaXa: 0

Johnny Black: 0

 

The sheer impact of the attack shakes the whole area causing our group to struggle to stay on their feet with a few of them falling to the ground and the flames seem to engulf the unconscious Yolko as well in which Asuna shouts out, shocked, “Yolko!” However, Sailor Celestial, the dark aura still surrounding her, calmly walks into the flames and a short time afterwards, she walks with the unconscious Yolko on her shoulder with no other wounds on her.

 

Sora says, amazed, “She’s okay!”

 

Biyomon asks, “But how?” Sailor Celestial, calmly and gently, lies her down and looks back towards the flames created from her monster’s attack in which everyone looks to see the flames recede to show Red-Eyed XaXa and Johnny Black sprawled out on the ground, but seemly still alive.

 

Patamon says, amazed, “It’s them! They are still alive!”

 

Gabumon asks, amazed, “How can that be?” On the meanwhile, Sailor Celestial wobbles a bit before the dark aura fades, her armored fuku, wings, and body with her eyeshadow, eyes, and lips returning to the colors that they were before, and Sailor Celestial faints and collapses to the snowy ground.

 

This causes Kazuto, Serena, Naruto, Hinata, and Sakura to feel ‘normal’ again and Kazuto shouts out, concerned, “Sugu!” Immediately, Kazuto and Serena race to the unconscious Sailor Celestial and the others race after them. When they get to Sailor Celestial and Yolko, Hotaru immediately uses her powers to easily heal Yolko and she wakes up.

 

Yolko moans out, “What?”

 

Asuna asks Yolko, “Are you okay?”

 

Yolko asks, weakly, “Lady Asuna…?” Yolko gets to a sitting position and the others hold her.

 

Michelle says, “Easy, Yolko.” With the unconscious Sailor Celestial, Ami is using her computer to exam her.

 

Serena asks Ami, concerned, “How is she?”

 

Ami responds, “She seems to be okay. Based on my scans, it seems she has only suffered from exhaustion.”

 

Mina asks, “That’s okay, but…WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!”

 

Amara responds, “I…I can’t really be sure. I felt a destructive power, but it…it felt something akin to a force of nature…”

 

Tai asks, “A force of nature?”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “That’s what I felt too thanks to my ability from Kurama. The fox said it too. The power was destructive, but it felt like a force of nature…like an earthquake…tornado…volcano…”

 

K ushina says, “Good description, you know.”

 

Kazuto then takes off the greyed out Red Lantern ring and Davis shouts out, “Whoa, dude! Take off that ring and…” However, Davis becomes confused when Sailor Celestial is just fine despite the Red Lantern ring being taken off.

 

Trista says, “Whatever that power was, it overloaded the ring and rendered it inert. And since that ring was fueled by the Emotional Light Spectrum, whatever it was that awoken within Sailor Celestial, it was powerful.”

 

Mimi asks, “Wasn’t it that ‘Etherion’ energy?”

 

Trista says, shaking her head, “No, it wasn’t. It wasn’t Sailor Celestial’s Etherion. Whatever that power was…it was something else.”

 

Gatomon asks, “Do you have anything what ‘it’ is?”

 

Trista says, looking at Sailor Celestial, “No…No idea at all…” Trista then goes over to the forms of Red-Eyed XaXa and Johnny Black and she looks over them.

 

Rini asks, curiously, “Are they…?”

 

Trista responds, “No…Not exactly.”

 

Molly asks Trista, confused, “Not exactly?”

 

Trista says, “Physically, they are still alive. However…”

 

Kari asks, curiously, “However…?”

 

Trista responds, “They are just ‘empty shells’. Their minds…their essence is gone…”

 

Mina asks, shocked, “What?”

 

Raye goes over, examines XaXa and Black, and she responds, her eyes widen, “Trista’s right. I can’t sense their spirits. It is like their souls have been taken from their bodies…”

 

Raye gasps and Lita asks, confused, “What?”

 

Trista says, “This is just like a Shadow Duel most likely and her attack sent their spirits into the Shadow Realm.” There are gasps of shock and plenty of the others look at still unconscious Sailor Celestial.

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, greatly concerned, “Sugu, what’s happening to you?” As Yolko gives a confused look at what’s happening, there are plenty of our heroes and heroines that came from Earth that look at the still unconscious Sailor Soldier of Reality with all sorts of concern.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Within the Fusion Dimension, we are inside of an office where none other than the ‘Professor’ and his features covered in shadows is looking at cracked walls and floors among other minor damage as a holographic screen showing an elderly male appears on the screen.

 

Professor asks, “Doctor, are they back under your control?”

 

The elderly male replies, with a nod, “Yes, Professor. I don’t get how they got out of my control. My parasites…”

 

Professor responds, interrupting him, “…Have no power over Pandora, Doctor Savage.”

 

The elderly male asks, shocked, “P-P-Pandora?! But how?!”

 

Professor replies, “It was either our Celestial or the Sailor Celestial of Standard that did it.”

 

The elderly male says, stunned, “Remarkable.”

 

Professor says, “And it is a sign. One of the Sailor Moons will be awakening the ‘Supreme Queen’ as well. We must acquire them soon.”

 

The elderly male responds, with a nod, “I see. You wish for me to proceed.”

 

Professor says, “Immediately.”

 

The elderly male retorts, with an evil smile, “Ooh, I can’t wait. Thank you sir.”

 

The holographic screen vanishes and Professor says, “Kayaba…once again…”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), The World that Never Was

 

Within the World that Never Was, Organization XIII is assembled together and they are discussing something.

 

Saix asks, “Did you feel that?”

 

Ansem responds, “What do you think Saix?”

 

Young Xehanort asks, “What was that?”

 

Master Xehanort responds, “Sailor Celestial.”

 

The others are surprised and Xigbar asks, “That chick?”

 

Master Xehanort says, “It is what I thought. There is more to her than meets the eye.”

 

Saix asks, “What’s our next move?”

 

Master Xehanort responds, “Nothing for now. We shall see what develops in the future.” As the other members of Organization XIII look at each other, Master Xehanort looks at an unreadable expression on his face.

 

End of Chapter 37

 

Well, we have managed to make it through another chapter and it looks like there is another twist, everyone! You must be wondering: What was that all about? As I said before: Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial are going to be going through a lot of ‘trials’ throughout this story and they are going to be going through a lot of ‘difficulties’. What’s the deal with that power? Let’s just say that I have been inspired by the latest Yu-Gi-Oh season, Arc-V, and made my own ‘spin’ on it. You are going to have to read and find out, folks! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!