Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Gathering of the Sovereigns ( Chapter 38 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
At the start of this new chapter, you have to admit that the last chapter was quite intense. I know that it seems that I keep putting ‘problem’ after ‘problem’ on Suguha, Serena, and others, but don’t worry, they will be resolved in one way or another throughout this story and series. You must be wondering when Organization XIII is going to make their move, right? As you already know, Master Xehanort is one clever and complex character from the Kingdom Hearts universe and he will make move on his own time in which I believe that I got his character down so far. I hope that you are enjoying the story thus far, everyone. Now, yet again, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts as they are massive legions of butterflies that are colored with every color in the rainbow flying through the skies of the real, Digital, and the virtual world of SAO and ALO and then it switches to Kirito, in his SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Eternal/Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial back to back overlooking all of those worlds.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is flying through the skies of Alfheim before she transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Star with Rainbow Dragon behind her while Akari goes through her SAO form into her ALO form before transforming into Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Sun with Magnadramon surrounding her. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into Eternal and then her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form in which she aims at some kind of unknown enemy. Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, and Sailor Orion look at Junpier and Miyako as the Moon and Sun Kingdom hover over SAO and ALO.

 

Serena is flanked behind by her Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ counterparts, Serene, Serenity, and Tsuki and the shadows of the Four Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, hovering all around them. Kirito is facing his Synchro and XYZ counterparts, Kuro and Kata, before all three of them turn to face a mysterious figure in the distance. Naruto is facing his counterpart, Menma, and Menma gives him a wicked smirk as the two of them prepare for battle.

 

Heathcliff is hanging over the Queen’s Gate and out of the Queen’s Gate, there are multiple worlds that our heroes and heroines go through until they, in their ALO forms, are in Alfheim and staring down Sumeragi, Seven, and Shamrock as all of the area of ALO known as Svart Alfheim looms over them before switching the Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, and beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity, with her hands together, is haunted by the shadow of her ‘corrupted self’, Shadow Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is ‘haunted’ by Dark Suguha and Yuuko, who is holding a Duel Monsters’ card that gives off a sinister aura in which they are comforted by their friends/family/loved ones as they look towards the future, but Davis’ and Kari’s shadows transform into the shapes of an unknown male and unknown female.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial, Sailor Venus, and one other with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 38: Gathering of the Sovereigns

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Lowee

 

Within Lowee, we return to the headquarters of the resistance that are fighting against Arfoire, who has assumed the real leader of Lowee’s form, who are head by the true leader of Lowee, the CPU Blanc also known as White Heart. Right now, however, we find our heroes and heroines from Earth are within a bedroom where Suguha is sleeping in bed with Kazuto and Asuna talking to Financier.

 

Kazuto says, “Thank you for your help.”

 

Financier says, “It is no problem. You have done much for Lowee. We are grateful.” After Financier leaves the room, Kazuto and Asuna rejoin the others and looking at Suguha who looks to be sleeping peacefully.

 

Ryoutarou says, “They put those two scumbags in their special ‘holding room’.”

 

Yolei says, “Not like they can go anywhere if we didn’t.”

 

Darien asks, “Are you sure that they aren’t just unconscious?”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “Raye and I confirmed. Their bodies are still alive and yet nobody is home in there.”

 

Trista says, “It is like when you fight in a Shadow Game. Most likely, their spirits are trapped within the Shadow Realm.”

 

Serena says, “But that can’t be possible! You would need a Millennium Item or something like that!”

 

Davis says, “Or be one of those Dark Signers.”

 

TK says, with a shiver, “Don’t remind me, Davis.”

 

Amara tells Serena, “I hate to tell you and Kazuto this, but remember, she is the Sailor Scout of Reality.”

 

Kazuto asks, a bit irritated, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

 

Trista gives a sigh and she says, “It means that she can do a lot of things, my prince. She was born with great power…The power that could make ANYTHING happen.”

 

Amara says, “And remember she has that Etherion power, but we can’t be sure the true depths of her power…I don’t think even she knows. And that means that she may not need to be a Dark Signer or have a Millennium Item and anything like it to blast people’s ‘spirits’ away into a netherworld.” Amara says, “And if you don’t think she can do that, remember what happened to those piece of scum? Personally, in my book, they deserved a lot worse and they got off easy, but I’m just saying.”

 

Everyone looks at Suguha, Sakura says, annoyed, “Yeah, we get your point.”

 

Naruto says, “Hey! It wasn’t Suguha’s fault! That ring…!!”

 

Amara says, “That ring was trying to corrupt her with that ‘rage energy’, but it seems to just have been a ‘spark’ to ‘awaken’ something within her.”

 

Darien asks, “What was it that you said that energy was?”

 

Raye responds, “It was destructive…But like I said, it also felt like…a force of nature…”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “It was the best description that I could go with.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Believe it, but…”

 

Minato asks Naruto, “But what Sochi?”


Naruto says, “From that ‘feeling’, I felt like that Suguha was only using a part of that power.”

 

Hinata asks Naruto, curiously, “A part?”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Yeah, Hinata-chan. I just couldn’t describe it, but it was like a force of nature and yet, it felt it that it was only one ‘part’ of this ‘power’.”

 

Amara says, “Maybe…”

 

Michelle asks Amara, “You feel the same way.”

 

Amara says, “The wind told me that while about that energy came deep within, I was also getting the feeling that wasn’t all that it was.”

 

Trista says, looking at greyed out Red Lantern ring, “It is highly possible that the princess was using only a ‘part’ of this ‘power’ and the Red Lantern ring only ‘awoke’ a part of it…the more dangerous part.”

 

Serena asks, “So, there could be more to this ‘power’ than what Suguha just used?”

 

Trista says, with a nod, “I believe so. Both Naruto and Amara sensed about the same thing in which Raye may have felt it too. What it could be is hard for me the guess princess. We just have little understanding on what happened to younger sister.”

 

Everyone looks at Suguha, again, and Kazuto thinks in his mind, concerned, “Sugu, just what’s happening to you?”

 

Serena thinks in her mind, curiously, “Could…Could HE have known about this? Does HE know about this ‘power’?”

 

Just then Suguha starts to moan and Kazuto asks, concerned, “Sugu?!”

 

Suguha holds her head and she says, weakly, “Ow…Not so loud…My head hurts…” Suguha gets into a sitting positon and opens her eyes.

 

Mina says, “Whoa, girl! Not so fast!”

 

Suguha holds her head and she asks, looking around and still groggy, “What…Where…?”

 

Michelle says, “You’re back in the city.”

 

Suguha asks, confused, “City…?” She then remembers the duel with the members of Laughing Coffin and she asks, worriedly, “Wait! The duel! What happened?!”

 

Serena asks, curiously and nervously, “You don’t remember?”

 

Suguha asks, confused, “Remember?” Suguha remembers the Red Lantern ring and she gasps looking at her right hand.

 

Asuna tells Suguha, reassuringly, “It’s okay, Suguha-chan. The ring isn’t on your finger.”

 

Rika says, nervously, “And you won the duel.”

 

Suguha asks, confused, “I did?”

 

Amara says, “You don’t remember.”

 

Trista asks, “Princess, what’s is the last thing that you remember?”

 

Suguha replies, holding her head, “I remember…I was getting my butt kicked…by those freaks…I started to get really mad…and then that freaky ring came…and my head and my heart…felt like they were burning…my mind started to get all clouded…and…and…”

 

Suguha starts to breath heavily as she starts to panic as images of what happened in the duel come back to her mind, Davis says, holding up his hands, “Whoa! Whoa! Easy girl!”

 

Suguha snaps out of her stupor and she asks, “Big brother…what…what happened to me…?” The others look at each other with great nervousness about having to explain what happened to our Celestial Moon Princess while trying not to send her into a complete panic.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri

 

Elsewhere on Gamindustri, there is a person looking down at the main city of Planeptune and this person is looking at a card.

 

This person says, “It has begun. The next stage in this ‘grand opera’ has been made and it makes me wonder…How will you play your role Leo?”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Lowee

 

Rejoining our heroes and heroines, they are with Blanc, Neptune, Vert, Compa, Financier, Yolko, and Caynz as they are reassembled together within the house that they are using as their headquarters.

 

Yolko asks Suguha, “Are you okay?”

 

Suguha responds, a bit nervously, “I’m okay…”

 

Davis thinks in his mind, “As okay as a person that nearly had a panic attack after finding out that they turned into one-woman atomic bomb…”

 

Flashback; Some time ago

 

Looking over the motionless forms of Red-Eyed XaXa and Johnny Black, Suguha steps back with her hands in front of her mouth after learning what happened in that two-on-one duel after the Red Lantern tried to ‘possess’ her.

 

Suguha asks, fearfully, “I…I did this…?”

 

TK says, nervously, “Well…”

 

Amara says, “It wasn’t you per say, but whatever that ring ‘woke up’ inside you did.”

 

Suguha shivers in fear and Davis asks Amara, sarcastically, “Not one to pull punches, huh?”

 

Suguha asks, nervously and starting to panic, “This…This ‘power’…came from me…?”

 

Raye says, with a sigh, “I won’t beat around the bush, Suguha. Yes, it came from you. However, the power isn’t necessary evil. I felt a destructive energy from it, but it was like…a force of nature. Amara and Naruto can agree with me.”

 

Naruto tells Suguha, “That’s right! You weren’t yourself!”

 

Trista says, “And plus, we believe that rage energy only awoke part of that ‘power’…a more destructive part.”

 

Suguha says, nervously with her voice showing signs of going into panic, “But…But what if you are wrong? What if I lose control again? I could…”

 

Kazuto and Naruto hug Suguha and Kazuto tells Suguha, “Sugu, please calm down! Calm down!” Suguha looks at Naruto and Kazuto and Kazuto tells her, “Easy, Sugu. We’re going to figure this out.”

 

Serena comes over and she says, reassuringly, “Nothing is going to happen to you. We’re going to find out what’s happening to you. We’re all here for you.” Suguha gently nods her head, but Kazuto and Serena can’t help to wonder what’s happening to her as well as that mysterious power.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the present time, Compa tells Suguha, “I’m glad that you are okay. I was really worried when the others were coming back with you all knocked out.”

 

Suguha says, with a smile through her voice shows hints of nervousness, “I’m okay, Compa. Really…”

 

Lita thinks in her mind, “Not the way that you sound girlfriend.”

 

Soon after, IF enters the room and IF says, “I got some intel for us.”

 

Neptune asks, “Oh, did you get any info on any good places that serve pudding?”

 

Compa says, “I want to see any Lowee-made pudding too.”

 

Vert says, “I would be more interested in hearing new game releases in Lowee.”

 

IF says, “No, I don’t think that any of those could be labeled intel…”

 

Yolei asks, “Are they going to keep doing this kind of thing?”

 

Gatomon says, “I would say: Yep.”

 

Blanc asks, “Do you have any information on soy pudding?”

 

A few of the others do an anime sweat drop/deadpan and IF asks, with a groan, “Not you too, Lady Blanc?!”

 

Neptune says, in her usual manner, “Stop stressing, Iffy. So, what’s this juicy intel that you have for us?”

 

IF says, “I wouldn’t be stressing if it wasn’t for everyone…”

 

Raye tells IF, “You need to learn to ‘tune it out’ sometimes. I learned to do that with Meatball Head.”

 

Serena yells out, annoyed, “Hey!”

 

IF says, “Back on subject: I found out that the Basilicom will be getting weapons from Avenir today.”

 

Blanc asks, shocked, “What?! How dare they…?!”

 

Tai says, “Well, this may be evidence that Arfoire and Avenir are linked up in this.”

 

Neptune says, “Now, hold on there. We’ve still time to nab them.”

 

Blanc asks, “I see. I’m sorry for raising my voice there. Where will it be held?”

 

Asuna covers Yui’s ears and IF responds, “At the Avenir Number Two storage facility.”

 

Blanc asks, showing signs of great annoyance, “All the way in Lastation?!”

 

Neptune says, nervously, “Heel Blanc! Heel!”

 

Blanc yells out, angrily, “I’m no dog! Hell no am I going to let them plant crap like those here!”

 

Vert says, “We do know where and when, so, I believe there is only one course of action.”

 

Blanc says, with a smile, “We’re going to stop them!”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “That’s up my alley! Leave it to me for randomness in events!”

 

Compa says, “Nep-Nep is perfect. She is the queen of the land of random.”

 

Rika says, nervously, “I’m not sure that’s a good thing, Compa.”

 

TK says, with a smile, “Works out for Davis.”

 

Davis says, “Yeah, I…Hey!”

 

IF says, “Okay, no time to gang up on Nep. We need to get to Lastation quick.”

 

Blanc says, “But I can’t leave this place open…”

 

Older Brother says, “Lady Blanc? Let us brothers follow Lady Vert in place then.”

 

Younger Brother says, “We will protect Lady Vert, Lady Compa, the transformed Lady Neptune, and all of their ‘fine friends’.”

 

Lita asks, nervously, “How about…No?”

 

Amara says, “Yeah, we can get along WITHOUT your help.”

 

Blanc yells out, angrily, “That’s fucking right! You are just going to ‘guard’ those tatas! You guys leave your asses right here!”

 

Older Brother says, nervously, “W-We were just wanting to help the goddesses in sincerity…”

 

Davis whispers to the others, “And if you believe that, I have a skyscraper in Tokyo to sell you.”

 

Vert says, “Well, now I believe you need not worry about the opening. Let us go now.”

 

Older Brother says, “Ah, the sorrow. Lady Vert will be leaving our presence…”

 

Vert says, “Staying behind is a noble deed as well. I ask you carry the deed in honor.”

 

Older Brother says, proudly, “With our very lives!”

 

Blanc says, annoyed, “Why do I put up with these guys?! Irritating…”

 

IF says, “We seem to sync there, Lady Blanc.”

 

Sakura says, annoyed, “Ditto.”

 

Blanc looks at Sakura and she asks, “Why would you…?” Sakura whispers into Blanc’s ear and her eyes grow wide in which Sakura nods her head. Blanc asks, “Since that’s the case, could you help me ‘educate’ them later on?”

 

Sakura says, with a sinister sly smile, “My pleasure.”

 

IF says, with a sinister smirk, “I would be honored if you include me.”

 

Neptune says, nervously, “That’s not going to end well…”

 

Tai says, “Makes me almost feel sorry for them.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “ALMOST…”

 

Amara says, with a sinister smile, “I don’t.”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Lastation

 

Later on, our group, now joined by Blanc, are within the steampunk industrial style main city of Lastation.

 

Blanc says, “So, this is Lastation…”

 

Neptune asks, “Yep. Blanc, is this the first time you’re here?”

 

Blanc responds, “Yes. I never went anywhere outside Lowee other than Planeptune.”

 

Neptune asks, “Why only Planeptune?”

 

Blanc says, “There is a special event held twice a year there and…never mind…”

 

Neptune asks, “Event? You mean like a festival? Compa, did we have any in Planeptune?”

 

Compa responds, “There is the summer festival, but I don’t know any other…”

 

Blanc says, “It is an event that none of you would understand.”

 

Vert, who is wearing her ‘disguise’, thinks in her mind, “I sense affinity with Blanc. How unexpected to find out that she is on ‘my side’.”

 

Neptune says, “Now, I really want to know! Come on, tell old Nep what this festival is!”

 

Amara tells Neptune, “We’ve got more important things to do, Neptune.”

 

IF says, “Amara is right, Nep. Save it for later.”

 

Neptune says, with a pout, “Killjoys…”

 

Serena asks, “Since we are here, shouldn’t we look for Noire since she is the CPU for this nation?”

 

Darien says, with a nod, “Good idea.”

 

Blanc asks, curiously, “Noire?”

 

Vert responds, “Lastation’s CPU also known as Black Heart.”

 

Blanc says, “That’s right. Her name was something like that.”

 

Neptune says, “Let’s just go see her. I bet she is all alone by herself without friends.”

 

Vert asks, “My, does Noire not have any friends?”

 

IF says, “Please don’t take it seriously. Nep is the only one saying that.”

 

Mina says, “And she gets Noire’s ‘goat’ that way.”

 

Neptune says, “Nope! My intuition and stand power is telling me that she has no friends! Noire trying to fix Lastation herself is like saying that you have no friends.”

 

Blanc says, with a smirk, “Considering Noire’s personality, it doesn’t surprise me.”

 

Vert says, “Yes, her hard-headed approach isolates her quite easily.”

 

Davis says, with a winch, “Ouch.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “You said it, Davis.”

 

Blanc asks Vert, “And Vert, why do you have those glasses on?”

 

Vert says, “It is a disguise. It would be bothersome if someone found another CPU here.”

 

Blanc says, annoyed, “Okay, I’ll let that jiggle of yours pass this time, but...you do bring out a good point.” Blanc then puts on a pair of her own glasses and she says, “Perfect. Disguise complete.”

 

Mimi asks, in a whisper, “Do you think that we should tell her…?”

 

The others shake their heads and Matt says, in a whisper, “For once, Mimi, we should let sleeping dogs lie.”

 

Tai says, nodding in his head and in a whisper as well, “No kidding.”

 

Rika asks, “So, where should we start looking?”

 

Kazuto says, “Normally, the first place would be the Basilicom, but…”

 

Amara says, “Avenir has taken over Lastation’s Basilicom and Noire is in quite a struggle with them.”

 

Keiko asks, “Do you think that she is okay?”

 

Rika says, “I doubt that she is the girl to be tied down.”

 

Ami says, “True, but her power could still be shaky. Remember, the power of the CPUs depends on the faith of the people and thanks to Avenir, the damage to faith in her is quite significant.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Just like in Lowee…Could this be what Arfoire is aiming for?”

 

Darien says, “For now, let’s go there. We need to get an idea on what’s happened in Lastation since we have been here last.”

 

Trista says, with a nod, “Agreed. By going to the Basilicom, we can get an idea of Noire’s hold on her nation.” Plenty of the others nod their heads in agreement and they head off to the Basilicom.

 

Serena thinks in her mind, nervously, “Why do I get the feeling that this is going to lead to something embarrassing?”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Within the Fusion Dimension, there is a figure looking down a picture in which we see a younger Kayaba, Rinko, and one other person, whose features are unseen at the moment, and the figure puts down the picture as he looks at images of Serena and her dimensional counterparts, Selene, Serenity, and Tsuki, and the infamous ‘Dimensional Dragon’, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon.

 

The figure says, “I will claim you back. You and your sister will be brought back and we will have our home. I owe you that much.”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Lastation

 

Returning to Lastation, we rejoin our group and plenty of them look worn out as they approach an area known as ‘Avenir Storage Number 4’.

 

Lita says, “Geez! I’m already tired!”

 

Rika tells Lita, “It isn’t surprising after those two.”

 

Rika motions to Vert and Blanc and Serena says, with a sigh, “Thank you for the help Neptune.”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “No problem!”

 

As they look at the facility, Blanc says, “So, this is where the exchange will take place…”

 

Vert asks, “So, Blanc, how do you plan to stop the exchange?”

 

Blanc replies, “Easy. I’ll destroy everything.”

 

Yolei says, “That’s kind of blunt…and to the point.”

 

Neptune says, “Blanc thinks exactly as she looks.”

 

Blanc asks, with a dangerous tone in her plain tone of voice, “Did you say something?”

 

Neptune responds, nervously, “No, sir! Nothing, sir!”

 

Matt says, shaking his head, “Neptune is asking to get bashed by that giant hammer of hers.”

 

TK says, “I’m amazed that she can carry that thing!”

 

Cody tells TK, “Well, we are talking about someone that isn’t human, TK.”

 

Amara says, “Anyway, destroying the ‘goods’ is a good idea. It would deter any other transfers.”

 

IF says, with a nod, “Good point, Amara.”

 

Vert says, “If so, let’s hurry, as depending on the numbers, it will take some time.”

 

Davis asks, “Well, what are we waiting for?”

 

Davis heads inside and Veemon says, excitedly, “Yeah!” Plenty of the others just shrug and follow Davis inside in which after a good amount of time fighting with machine style monsters, they find a group of Killachine style robots.

 

Blanc says, “Found them. It looks like this is the place.”

 

Kazuto says, his eyes narrowing, “This was too easy.”

 

Suguha says, nodding her head, “You have a point, big brother.”

 

Just then a familiar male voice says, “What a nice surprise.” Everyone turns to the source of the voice to see none other than Ganache in front of them.

 

Tai says, annoyed, “Ganache.”

 

Neptune says, “Oh, it is you again. ‘Ganache equals enemy’ is getting quite old.”

 

Ryoutarou says, with a nod, “No joke. It was too obvious that you would be here pal.”

 

Ganache says, “It seems like that mouth of yours hasn’t changed.”

 

Davis says, “We could say the same thing about you.”

 

Neptune says, “So, why sell to Lowee? Profit aside, you are making them stronger.”

 

Ganache says, “It seems like there is a major misunderstanding.”

 

Neptune asks, “Misunderstanding? What do you mean by that?”

 

Ganache says, “Living in Lastation doesn’t mean that we revere the CPU here.”

 

Mimi asks, “Does that mean that you have faith in another CPU?”

 

Ganache says, with a nod, “That’s correct. I revere the one and only Lady White Heart. I will leave Lastation with joy in the name of Lady White Heart.”

 

Vert says, “To see a spy in the mix was quite unexpected.”

 

Ken says, “I get the feeling that he isn’t following the real Lady White Heart.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “I don’t think that he knows it Ken.”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “Now is our chance!”

 

Compa asks, “What’s the matter Nep-Nep?”

 

Neptune says, “Well, Ganache follows White Heart, so, he follows Blanc!”

 

Mina says, with a nod, “Well, that makes sense…”

 

Neptune says, with a nod, “Yep! That means if Blanc talks to him, we can skip this battle flag.”

 

Hinata says, nervously, “I’m not sure it will be that easy.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “Come on, Hinata-chan, it will be cake. He follows the CPU of Lowee and we have her on our side.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “I hope so, Naruto.”

 

Blanc says, “If so, leave it to me. I would rather talk than fight anyways.”

 

Davis was about to say something, but Yolei tells Davis, sternly, “Not a word, Davis.”

 

Davis growls at Yolei, Kari giggles at her boyfriend’s ‘displeasure’, and Ganache says, “Are you done talking? I have another appointment so…”

 

Neptune shouts out, “Halt!”

 

Ganache asks, “What?”

 

Neptune says, “If you only knew the power of the white side…”

 

There are plenty of sweat drops from the others and Davis asks, looking around, “Copyright anyone?”

 

Kari playfully gabs Davis in the shoulder and Neptune says, “Well, I, Neptune, will show you your Lady White Heart! Behold!”

 

Blanc then transforms into her HDD form of White Heart and she declares, “I am Lady White Heart!”

 

Ganache says, in disbelief, “No! No! That’s not true! That’s not possible!”

 

Ryoutarou says, “Hey, pal! She is right here in front of you! She transformed in the only way that goddesses can! So, she is a goddess!”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “I had a feeling that this would happen.”

 

White Heart says, “Thank you, Klein. Now, Ganache, was it? I heard about your dedication to serve me. Yet to do so in sacrifice of others is not what I want to see. I will forgive you, so, stop such foolishness.”

 

Mina says, “Okay, jerk, your goddess has spoken. You had better stop or the goddess shall bring her ‘divine wrath’ upon you.”

 

Amara asks Mina, annoyed, “Seriously, Mina-chan?”

 

However, Ganache is talking gibberish and White Heart asks, “What?”

 

Yolei says, pinching her nose, “Here we go…”

 

Ganache says, in disbelief, “You can’t be Lady White Heart! You must be the fake that I have heard of!”

 

White Heart says, “The heck you saying? I’m the real one and the other one is the fake.”

 

Davis tells White Heart, moving his right hand around his right ear, “Don’t bother. He is off to ‘la-la-land’.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Gatomon says, nodding her head, “He’s a goner.”

 

Ganache says, in disbelief, “No, you’re the fake!”

 

White Heart says, “Idiot! I’m telling you that I’m the real deal! Figure it out already!”

 

Lita tells White Heart, “He isn’t going to listen.”

 

Rika says, with a nod, “Yep. He only believes what he wants to believe. I’m sure that you know the type.”

 

White Heart says, with a groan, “Don’t remind me…”

 

Ganache says, “No! No! No! No! My angelic White Heart would never be this much a swearer!”

 

Vert says, “Oh, I’ve seen this type at expos and conventions before.”

 

Suguha tells Kazuto, “You knew that this would happen right big brother?”

 

Kazuto says, “I figured that Arfoire had gotten to him already.”

 

Ryoutarou says, with a nod, “Yep. He is long since gone.”

 

Neptune asks, “It is sad that reality check knocks you back to sense. You know that they go into depression and stuff after all this. Right, Iffy?”

 

IF asks, nervously, “Why are you looking at me?”

 

Asuna says, nervously, “Um, this isn’t the time for this, Neptune.”

 

As White Heart is arguing with Ganache, Davis tells her, “Don’t get your hammer bent out of shape over him. He isn’t worth it. You’ve still got Financier and other people that aren’t those two perverted brothers that believe in you. Just take your hammer, knock him out, and let’s get the job done.”

 

White Heart looks at Davis, nods her head, and she says, with a nod, “Yeah, you’re right.”

Yolei says, “For once, I’m agreeing with Davis. This is getting me annoyed. Let’s just get this over with.”

 

Davis tells Yolei, with a smirk, “You are agreeing with me? Wish I had my camera.”

 

Yolei yells out, annoyed, “Shut it!”

 

Davis says, with a grin and cracking his knuckles, “Anyway, let’s beat the crap out of this guy, destroy these tin cans, and we are done.”

 

White Heart says, taking out her axe/hammer, “I’m with Neptune’s new friend. Let’s take out this airhead, trash these junk heaps, and be out of here. We’ve got more important things to do than deal with this loser.”

 

Ganache says, “I knew it! That proves it! You cannot be Lady White Heart!”

 

Ryoutarou says, drawing his katana, “Believe what you want to believe, dude, but you are about to get bashed and burned.”

 

Ganache says, “Ha! We’ll see about that. I’m in a bit of a hurry so I will get this over quickly.”

 

Amara says, “You are underestimating us.”

 

Ganache says, “We’ll see about that one.” Soon after, a Killachine style machine monster makes it appearance in front of the group.

 

Neptune says, “Okay, back to slate one again…”

 

Ganache says, “I do hate fighting myself, so, I hope that Killachine Three-Point-O will suffice.”

 

Suguha asks, plainly, “Killachine Three-Point-O? Seriously?”

 

Serena says, with a sigh, “Here we go again.”

 

Compa says, “Nep-Nep, time to transform and take out the bad robots!”

 

Neptune says, “Here I go!” Neptune then transforms into her HDD form of Purple Heart and Vert follows suit by transforming into Green Heart. Purple Heart says, “Come to think of it. I don’t think you’ve seen me in this form before.”

 

Ganache says, “Honestly, I am quite surprised. That bumbling Neptune being the CPU for Planeptune.”

 

Purple Heart says, “Well, you don’t look that surprised.”

 

Ganache retorts, “Does it look like that? I am doing my best to show it. In any case…I will have you perish in the name of Lady White Heart.”

 

Amara says, “Not today moron.”

 

Valkyrie Celestial Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Moon, Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Mercury Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Venus Power, Make-up!

 

Mars Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Jupiter Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Uranus Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Saturn Power, Make-up!

 

Neptune Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Pluto Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Sun Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Star Power, Make-up!

 

Orion Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Moon Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Nebula Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Galaxy Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

With those words, Suguha, Serena, Ami, Mina, Raye, Lita, Amara, Hotaru, Michelle, Trista, Kari, Asuna, Shion, Rini, Molly, and Hinata transform into their Sailor Scout forms of Sailor Celestial, Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Venus, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pluto, Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, Sailor Orion, Sailor Neo Moon, Sailor Nebula, and Sailor Galaxy with Celestial, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Uranus, Saturn, Sun, and Star in Valkyrie Sailor Scouts with the rest in Eternal Sailor Scout forms. Soon after, they are joined by Davis, going into his Light Hawk form, and Darien transforming into Tuxedo Mask.

 

Naruto says, slamming his fists together, “Okay! Let’s turn that robot into a toaster! Believe it!”

 

Sakura says, seriously, “Here it comes!” Our group then faces off against Killachine 3.0, what looks like a red colored and mace wielding version of the original Killachine, in which it starts with a massive swing of its mace.

 

Sailor Orion says, “I don’t think so.” Sailor Orion fires several arrows into the optics area of the robot and her attack strikes home causing the robot to stagger.

 

Purple Heart says, “Excellent job!”

 

Green Heart says, with a nod, “Indeed. Well done.” Green Heart then goes on the assault with her Rainy Ratnapura which consists high-speed thrusting strikes.

 

Purple Heart says, “Good work, Vert!” Killachine 3.0 then gets hit by Purple Heart’s Critical Edge combo doing some damage, but not even close enough to be serious to the high-tech weapon. Killachine 3.0 unleashes another attack, but Sailor Star comes with a Linear and hits at the right time and place to throw the machine monster off.

 

White Heart says, with a grin, “Nice! Time for me to get to work!” White Heart leaps on top of Killachine 3.0 and slams her axe/hammer right into its head causing it to slam into the ground. However, Killachine 3.0 gets back up and swings its mace causing a shockwave that throws our group back. White Heart says, annoyed, “This piece of junk is really ticking me off!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Let’s see how it likes a real shock!”

 

Jupiter Thunder Force Shot!

 

Sailor Jupiter unleashes a powerful sphere of electrical power with a cannon-like ‘boom’ that slams into Killachine 3.0 causing it to spark and some slight burns to form its superstructure, but it strikes back and our heroes and heroines are forced to leap out of the way where its mace causing a good sized crater where it hits.

 

Sailor Venus says, “Wow! It’s tough!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Obviously, Venus.” Killachine 3.0 prepares to unleash another assault right away, but Naruto creates an army of Shadow Clones in quick fashion.

 

Naruto yells out, “I don’t think so, you piece of junk!” Naruto tells Sailor Saturn, “Hey, Saturn-chan, a big shield on the double, believe it!”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Sailor Neptune says, “Something tells me that we should do what he says.”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “No kidding!” After Sailor Saturn puts up shield, the Naruto Shadow Clones surround and attack the machine monster, but it seemly knocks them away, however, the clones then smirk before they explode in massive explosion that slams into Killachine 3.0 hard!

 

IF asks, “What the heck was that?”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “The good old Exploding Shadow Clone Jutsu! Nice, huh? It works with me since I love to go in with a bang!”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, with a giggle, “Oh, Naruto-kun…” Out of the smoke, the Killachine 3.0 emerges, greatly damaged, but a significant threat.

 

Galaxy Star Explosion!

 

Sailor Galaxy creates a small energy star that she throws into the chest of Killachine 3.0 and causing it critical damage.

 

Purple Heart says, “Nice one, Hinata! I’ll take it from here!”

 

Neptune Break!

 

Purple Heart then slashes it at rapid speeds hitting it hard and forcing it to the ground before sending it up into the sky, crashing through the ceiling, and she then slams into the ground once more causing a significant explosion of power. With that final attack, the Killachine 3.0 collapses into heavily damaged parts.

 

Sailor Venus says, excitedly, “We did it!”

 

Minato tells Naruto, “Nice work, Sochi.”

 

Naruto tells Minato, “Thanks, dad, but it wasn’t just me you know?” Naruto tells Sailor Galaxy, “Great job on your end, Hinata-chan. You are really getting used to those Sailor Scout powers, huh?”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, with a nod, “Thank you, Naruto-kun. And yes, I am. I feel that this power is different than my chakra. I feel…connected with the cosmos.”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a grin, “Technically, you are girlfriend.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Our powers are ‘cosmic forces’.”

 

Purple Heart says, “That one was tougher than the one at Lowee.”

 

Davis says, with a smirk, “It broke just the same.”

 

Ganache says, “That still didn’t do the trick.”

 

Green Heart says, “I guess that it was lacking against three goddesses and a group of mighty other world warriors.”

 

Ganache says, with a smirk, “I guess that they were.”

 

Yolei says, “I don’t like the sound of that.”

 

Hawkmon says, with a nod, “I dare say that I agree Yolei.”

 

Ganache says, “I really didn’t expect one of them to beat all of you.”

 

Just then another Killachine appears and Sakura says, “Oh, great! Another one!”

 

Ganache says, “We have as many replacements as necessary here in the factory.”

 

Purple Heart asks, “There are more of them here?”

 

Ganache says, “Of course. You only destroyed one out of an entire line.”

 

Sailor Jupiter yells out, shocked, “A whole line?”

 

Ganache says, “You might have taken out one, but against a whole line, you won’t get out of here alive.”

 

Keiko asks, “What are we going to do?”

 

Tai tells Agumon, “Time to rock and roll, partner!”

 

Agumon says, “You got it Tai!”

 

Kazuto says, with a serious tone, “Get ready to fight everyone!” But just then there is a massive explosion in the area.

 

Ganache asks, stunned, “What?”

 

Just then a familiar female voice says, “Unfortunately for you, none will come to your command.” Everyone then looks to see MAGES. coming up to them.

 

Purple Heart asks, “MAGES.?! Why are you here?”

 

MAGES. responds, “I heard some bad rumors about this place, so, I just meddled in some affairs…”

 

TK says, with a smile, “Not that we don’t mind of course.”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Ganache asks, shocked, “These explosions…Are they your doing?”

 

MAGES. retorts, “Who else? Aside from the contraption there, I, MAGES., have destroyed them all.”

 

Ganache says, in disbelief, “Impossible! How can one of you destroy them all? It’s impossible!”

 

MAGES. responds, “Believe what you want to believe, but remember that what you believe isn’t reality.”

 

Davis says, with a smirk, “Major burn!”

 

Ganache asks, stunned, “How?”

 

MAGES. retorts, “Simple. I used magic and destroyed them from inside out.”

 

Ganache asks, shocked, “All destroyed…By just you…?!”

 

Ryoutarou says, “Yeah, dude. That’s what she just said.”

 

MAGES. says, “Now, all me to assist you as I have done before.”

 

Purple Heart asks, “Really? You’ll fight help us?”

 

MAGES. replies, “Yes, there would be a certain one that would be sad if you perished here.” Before the others can ask about what that meant, the final Killachine in the factory, an ‘older version’, is facing our group.

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Allow me, everyone!”

 

Uranus Storm Force Eagle!

 

Sailor Uranus creates a powerful storm that turns into the shape of a massive eagle that beats its wings and creates a lot of blades of wind that slam into Killachine before diving bombing and slamming into its chest causing significant damage.

 

Sailor Saturn says, “That was incredible, Uranus-papa.”

 

Sailor Neptune says, with a smile, “Why don’t you take a swing at it Firefly? You are Valkyrie Sailor Scout too.” Sailor Saturn nods her head and prepares her assault.

 

Silent Glaive Nightmare Fang!

 

Sailor Saturn fires a blast of violet energy that turns into an energy duplicate of Vampire Genesis that unleashes a legion of bats that bite down and greatly damage Killachine.

 

Sailor Venus says, with a grin, “Oh, yeah! That would give me nightmares…If I was on the receiving end of it which I’m not!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Sis, cover me!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “You got it, Celestial!” Sailor Celestial and Sailor Moon charge in, but MAGES. unleashes a magical storm of attacks that distracts the Killachine long enough for Sailor Celestial and Sailor Moon to make deadly slicing attacks that cut into quarters before it explodes and what remains are small useless pieces of electronics.

 

Sailor Sun says, with a smile, “Nice job!”

 

Gatomon says, “Right to the scrap heap!”

 

Ganache says, stunned, “No…The company’s Killachines…”

 

Purple Heart says, “Thank you for your help, MAGES.”

 

MAGES. responds, “No need for thanks. I have done nothing of note in particular.”

 

TK says, “I don’t think that many of us agree with that.”

 

Patamon says, with a nod, “Big time.”

 

Green Heart says, “It looks like your plans have been rendered inert, Ganache.”

 

However, Ganache starts to laugh like a maniac and Davis says, “The guy has lost it.”

 

Ken says, nervously, “I hope that’s what it means, Davis.”

 

Ganache says, “It is quite a situation, but I believe that we have brought enough time.”

 

Green Heart asks, “What? There was another motive behind this?”

 

Ganache says, “You were fooled by your so-called ‘intel’?”

 

IF asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a serious tone, “This was a decoy! They must have already got plenty of these death traps out already!”

 

Ganache says, “Correct. I believe that I have won in this regard.”

 

Davis yells out, annoyed, “Damn! We were played!”

 

IF’s cell phone rings, she answers it, and Financier’s voice says, “Miss IF, it’s me!”

 

IF asks, “Financier?”

 

Financier says over the phone, “We need help! The hideout is being attacked by the Basilicom…No…!!”

 

The line goes ‘dead’ and IF yells out, “Financier! Financier! What’s going on?”

 

White Heart asks, “What’s going on with Financier?”

 

IF says, “The hideout is being attacked by the Basilicom!”

 

White Heart asks, shocked, “What?!”

 

Keiko says, concerned, “Oh no!”

 

Sailor Star says, “Schmitt…Yolko…Caynz…”

 

Sailor Moon says, “We’ve got to get back there!”

 

Ganache says, with an evil smile, “I heard that they wanted to ‘test’ one of them out.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, angrily, “You evil freak! Wait until I get my hands around that worthless neck!”

 

Purple Heart says, “There is no time to talk. We need to get back to Lowee immediately.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Nep is right, Jupiter. We need to go now!”

 

Ganache says, “Well, adieu to you all.” Ganache then sets off some kind of device that emits a blinding light that forces our group to close their eyes and when they open them again, Ganache is gone.

 

Ryoutarou says, with a snarl, “What a snake.”

 

Kazuto says, “No time to worry about him. Let’s get back to Lowee on the double.”

 

Davis says, looking at Veemon and Wormmon, “No problem! Veemon, it is time for you and Wormmon to do your stuff!”

 

Veemon says, with a smile, “You got it, Davis!”

 

Wormmon says, with a nod, “Right.” A bit later on, Imperialdramon, in his dragon mode, bursts out of the factory and takes flight to Lowee carrying our group, now joined by MAGES., with him.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Lowee

 

In the lands of Lowee, our group, with their newest addition, are on the snowy grounds of the land of Lowee.

 

Neptune asks Blanc, “Where is this hideout?”

 

Blanc says in reply, “It’s in the city next to the hideout.”

 

Davis says, “Good thing that you had spear hideouts.”

 

Vert says, “However, this one is quite a bit of distance.”

 

Ken says, “And we didn’t want have the enemy ready for us. Imperialdramon is nowhere easy a target, but they know that if something ‘unusual’ is heading towards them, they may figure that it is us.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “Good point, Ken. Hopefully, we will get the drop on them.”

 

Blanc says, “There is a shortcut, but there is no assurance of safety on that route.”

 

Rika says, “Not like we haven’t been in danger before.” The group then heads out towards the hideout and later on, at the hideout, Arfoire is face to face with Financier.

 

Financier asks, breathing heavily, “Arfoire…Why are you here…?”

 

Arfoire responds, “I am disappointed in you, Financier. To see you betray me…”

 

Financier says, “I serve only Lady White Heart. I have no intention of serving a fake!”

 

Arfoire says, “How noble. But your diligence has spelled your CPUs downfall.”

 

Financier says, “The information I gave…Why, you…”

 

Arfoire says, with an evil smirk, “I knew that there was a spy so I used that existence to my advantage.”

 

Financier says, solemnly, “This…can’t be happening…”

 

Arfoire says, “I am quite disappointed especially since I did like you personally. Let your death be the sentience for your defiance and that of your so-called resistance!”

 

Schmitt, Caynz, and Yolko step up, draw their weapons, and Caynz says, “Wrong, you witch!”


Arfoire says, “Hmm? Oh, I see. It seems like the ones that I want aren’t the only people from the ‘other world’ that came here. You should know when to keep your noses out of my business.”

 

Older Brother and Younger Brother appear and Older Brother says, “I find it assuming that you think that you have won so soon.”

 

Arfoire asks, “What are you trying to say?”

 

Older Brother says, “Conversation…No, Arfoire…The Ace is kept to the last…”

 

Arfoire asks, confused, “What?” Arfoire then says, smirking evilly, “How foolish. My metal forces will destroy anything that you have.”

 

Younger Brother asks, “Older Brother, you are speaking of…?”

 

Older Brother says, “Yes, there is no other choice now. Arfoire, we, brothers, submit to you and ask to join your forces…”

 

Caynz yells out, angrily, “You perverted traitors!”

 

Younger Brother says, “Being under the strong is a means to survival.”

 

Older Brother says, “The resistance was good for a while, but now, it is time for a change.”

 

Schmitt says, angrily, “I knew that there was something wrong with you!”

 

Younger Brother says, “And she is more ‘developed’ than Lady Blanc as well.”

 

Arfoire says, with an evil smile, “How delightful! How interesting humans are. You may join me.”

 

Older Brother says, “We are honored.”

 

Younger Brother says, “For the sake of your name and bodily curves we will serve you…”

 

Caynz says, “You aren’t going to get away with this. You are going to pay for this.”

 

Just then a familiar female voice yells out, “You are so right!” Everyone then looks to see our group assembled together and marching over with the Digimon in their Champion forms minus Sailor Sun’s partner, who is in her Ultimate form of Angewomon.

 

Sakura says, cracking her knuckles, “I guess that you dip-wads didn’t learn your lesson that last time.”

 

Financier says, “Lady Blanc! Everyone!”

 

Davis says, “Sorry we’re late. Air traffic was terrible.”

 

Vert says, “Sorry to keep you waiting.”

 

Arfoire says, “Well, how interesting and irritating to see you alive…”

 

MAGES. says, “So, she is the true enemy? She looks like someone that I know.”

 

Arfoire says, “I get the pleasure of killing you all with Neptune.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Don’t count on it, you witch.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “As you can see, we are a lot stronger than when you fought us last.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “And by the way, Neptune, don’t try to make some kind of dramatic entrance.”

 

Neptune comes out of the shadows and she says, with a pout, “Ah, Sugu, you ruined it! I was preparing for an awesome heroine entrance!”

 

IF says, annoyed, “This isn’t the time for that! Just transform already.”

 

Neptune asks, with a pout, “Do I have to?”

 

Sailor Mars asks Neptune, “Do I have to get some eggplants?”

 

Neptune yelps out in fear and she says, “Okay! Okay!” Neptune then transforms into her HDD form of Purple Heart and she says, in her adult voice now, “Maybe I should have tried it in this form.”

 

Yolei says, slapping herself on the head, “Oh, brother.”

 

Compa says, nervously, “I guess a changed Nep-Nep is still Nep-Nep.”

 

Arfoire says, “So, what if you have arrived? It isn’t like anything has changed. In fact, this makes it easier to get rid of all of you at once.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “That’s where you are wrong you witch. It makes it easier for us to beat you to a pulp!”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “So true. I would like to use this opportunity…” Vert then transforms into her HDD form of Green Heart and she says, “…And return the favor from Leanbox.”

 

Blanc says, “Financier…”

 

Financier says, “Lady Blanc…”

 

Blanc says, “You have done well. You can take a rest and leave the rest to me.” Blanc transforms into her HDD form of White Heart and she says, strongly, “Arfoire! It is time to beat the crap out of you and those pervs next to you!”

 

Sailor Orion asks, “Shall I shoot them in the eyes?”

 

The two brothers yelp and Arfoire says, “All words…Let’s see if your actions can follow.” Just then a walking tank-like machine comes over and deploys some kind of devices.

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “What are those?”

 

Just then our Sailor Scouts yelp and Kazuto asks, “What’s wrong?”

 

Sailor Star says, winching, “Kirito-kun, it feels like our powers…are being restrained…”

 

Arfoire says, with an evil smirk, “It is a good thing that we have studying your abilities for so long! These pods negate your powerful skills and abilities!”

 

Ryoutarou says, swinging his sword, “My Sword Skills! I can’t use them!”

 

Rika says, shocked while trying to use her Sword Skills to no success, “Mine too!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Crap! Our special attacks are useless!”

 

Celestial Arrow!

 

However, an arrow of light slams into the tank, known as Self-Defense System, courtesy of Angewomon.

 

Sailor Sun asks, surprised, “Angewomon?”

 

Angewomon says, “Our attacks are still working!”

 

Izzy says, “That’s because they don’t know about your special attacks since we kept you in support!”

 

Matt says, “And it looks like a good thing too!”

 

Garurumon says, “Leave it to us!”

 

Ken says, with a nod, “Right! Go get them!”

 

Stingmon says, “Right!”

 

V-Laser!

 

ExV eemon fires his laser beam from his chest that slams into the tank while our group attacks the two pods that are sealing their special attacks though one of them is sealing their abilities and the other has the ability to make healing items and such completely useless by ‘negating’ them. The Digimon, their special attacks unsealed, continue their assault against the tank.

 

Nova Blast!

 

Blast Rings!

 

Greymon and Aquliamon then add their attacks into the mix causing significant damage to the tank while the two pods are destroyed with Sailor Celestial implying one with her sword with Sailor Star and Kazuto cutting down the other.

 

Yui, watching from the sidelines, yells out, “You did it!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, as lightning crackles in her hands, “Our attacks are back!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Then let’s wrap this up!”

 

Sailor Sun says, “Allow me!”

 

Sun Petal Nova!

 

Sailor Sun creates a sunflower made of solar energy that turns into multiple energy petals that slam into the tank which explodes into pieces when the attack hits home.

 

Davis tells Sailor Sun, “Great job.”

 

Sailor Sun says, with a smile, “Thank you, Dai-kun.”

 

Arfoire says, “Not bad considering your experience in fighting.”

 

Purple Heart says, “No thanks to you.”

 

Arfoire says, “Then let me give you a gift.” Arfoire then takes out an Enemy Disc and creates more monsters.

 

Sailor Venus asks, “How come you have an Enemy Disc?”

 

Arfoire retorts, “That’s because I created them of course. Does it surprise you that much?”

 

Davis says, “To be honest…not really.”

 

Compa says, “So the reason that Mister Monster started appearing was…”

 

Arfoire responds, “Yes, it was because of me.”

 

Tai says, “And here is the big reveal.”

 

White Heart growls angrily at Arfoire and she says, “When I get my hands on you, bitch, I’m going to rip you…!!”

 

Green Heart says, “Heel, Blanc. I am angry at her too, but we are in a dire situation as of right now.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “I have to agree with her, Lady Blanc. There are more and more war machines at our front.”

 

Our group looks to see more robotic weapons swarming the area and Keiko says, amazed, “There is so many.”

 

White Heart asks, “So what then?”

 

Green Heart says, “We must run…”

 

White Heart asks, stunned, “Run?! Why do we have to run? We just need to beat the crap out of her and it will be over!”

 

Kazuto says, “There are just so many of them and we can’t be sure that innocent people will get caught in the crossfire.”

 

Ryoutarou says, “Not to mention plenty of us getting fried.”

 

Rika says, sarcastically, “Thanks for the thought Klein.”

 

Green Heart says, “Kazuto is right. We are too outmatched to fight them safely. Running is the best tactical approach now.”

 

White Heart asks, irritated, “And leave my people and the resistance behind?”

 

Green Heart says, “I didn’t say that. We must fight to give time for them to escape as a matter of fact.”

 

Purple Heart says, “Blanc…”

 

White Heart says, “I know. Damn it. This is all that I can do for now.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Financier, run. We’ll keep them at bay.”

 

Green Heart shouts out, “All members of the resistance! Head for Leanbox!”

 

Sailor Celestial tells Kazuto, “Big brother, they are going to need protection.”

 

Sailor Sun tells Tai, “Tai, you and the Digimon should go and protect the civilians and the resistance members. Us, Sailor Scouts, will remain behind.”

 

Tai wanted to argue, but TK says, “Kari can take care of herself especially since she is a Sailor Scout! We need to help the people get away safely!”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “You’re right.”

 

Davis says, “Not without me.”

 

Naruto says, “Ditto!”

 

Sakura was about to say something, but Minato tells her, “No, Sakura. They might need a medic. There could be hurt.”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “Minato-sama is right, Sakura.”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “Right. I’m on my way.” The Digidestined, minus Sailor Sun and Davis, and all of the Digimon head out with Kazuto, Keiko, Rika, Ryoutarou, and Sakura to assist the Lowee civilians and the Lowee resistance to escape the wrath of Arfoire’s war machines and monsters.

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, concerned, “Be careful, Sugu…Serena…Asuna…” While Kazuto is joining the others, he makes sure that he takes Yui along knowing that Sailor Star would want that and Kazuto shakes his head at Yui before she can protest in which she understands that it is best that she stays safe for her ‘mother’ to allow Sailor Star to be safe.

 

Arfoire says, “Do you think that I will let you escape? Go, my monsters!” However, a shot rings out, barely missing Arfoire and hitting one of the lead monsters, and Arfoire asks, stunned, “What?”

 

Older Brother says, “Financier! Now is the time to escape!”

 

Arfoire asks, “Are you betraying me?”

 

Older Brother says, “Misfire is common on the battlefield you understand.”

 

Younger Brother says, “As Older Brother just mentioned, we are on the side of the strong.”

 

Older Brother says, “The victor is not you nor Lady Blanc! It is Lady Vert, her voluptuous friends, and us, brothers!”

 

IF says, “Okay, I’ll say it first, but they really suck.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, nodding her head in agreement, “No kidding.”

 

Purple Heart says, “Vert. Blanc. You escape with Financier and the others.”

 

White Heart asks, “Did I hear you right? Neptune, did you just tell me to run?”

 

Purple Heart says, “You’re the one that needs to get Lowee back, so, you need to be the one to escape.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Plus, Kazuto and the others are going to need assistance in keeping the others safe especially if they need treatment from Sakura.”

 

White Heart asks Purple Heart, “Why are you doing this?”

 

Purple Heart responds, “I already told you. We need to help each other…Since we are friends, right?”

 

White Heart says, surprised, “Neptune…” White Heart says, with a growl, “All right, I’ll leave it to you.”

 

Purple Heart tells Green Heart, “Vert, you go too. It would make their entry into Leanbox easier.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, with a nod, “Especially if the leader of their nation agrees to it.”

 

Green Heart says, “A valid point, but that means that you will be fighting without me.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “Don’t worry, we will be just fine.”

 

IF says, “It will be fine, Lady Vert. It isn’t like this is the first time that we fought with Nep and the others.”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a smile, “Plus, we are experts in this kind of thing…I think.”

 

Green Heart says, with a nod of understand, “I’ll be waiting then.” Soon after, White Heart and Green Heart take off to assists the other members of the group of heroes and heroines that are assisting the citizens of city and resistance members escape.

 

MAGES. says, “I guess that I will be staying with you folks.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “Are you sure?”

 

MAGES. says, “Yes, as I have said before, there is one that would be sad if something happened to Neptune.”

 

Sailor Mars asks, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

 

Arfoire says, “Only a few of you left. You are fools to think that you can stand up to me.”

 

Sailor Venus says, “We don’t think we can…We KNOW that we can.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Bring it on you harpy.”

 

Arfoire responds, annoyed, “Then let’s see you handle this!”

 

As the robot war machines, monsters, and even members of Lowee military move in, Sailor Jupiter says, strongly, “Here they come!” The remaindered of our group that faced off against the hordes against them fight hard against them with Minato using Hirashin to quickly knock out the Lowee soldiers with Kushina using her chakra chains to impale and slice apart the monsters with the others doing the best that they can as they defeat one foe after another, but for every foe defeated, another takes their place.

 

At one point, Tuxedo Mask, who also stayed behind, says, “We have brought enough time! Time to go!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a serious tone, “Agreed.”

 

Purple Heart says, “Everyone, let’s get out of here.”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “Stay behind me!” Tuxedo Mask then creates and unleashes a massive smokescreen that allows our heroes and heroines to make their escape.

 

When the smokescreen clears, Arfoire yells out, “Don’t think that you can get away! Forces! After them!” The group that stayed behind to buy time for others to escape are making their own escape as best as possible, but monsters, war machines, and Lowee soldiers are getting in their way.

 

IF asks, “What’s up with all of these monsters?”

 

Compa says, “They just keep coming…”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “We don’t have time. We need to move.”

 

Purple Heart says, pointing to the Sky Harbor, “We just made it to the Sky Harbor.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, sensing something, “Damn! They just don’t give up!” Sailor Celestial says, “Everyone, get to the Sky Harbor! I’ll buy you sometime!”

 

Davis says, “Are you nuts? It is your power that she’s after!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, in a deadly serious tone, “Don’t remind me. And I’m not going to allow any more to get hurt and die just for my stupid Etherion! Nearly four thousand people were murdered for it or have you forgotten?! I’m not going to take it anymore! They want my power?! I stuff it in their face until they explode literally!”

 

Sailor Sun says, “You can’t!”

 

Sailor Moon goes over to Sailor Celestial and she asks, “But what your family? What about your brother? What about me?”

 

Sailor Celestial jumps back from that and Naruto says, “Yeah, girl! What about all of the people that love you if you go and get yourself blown sky high?! You have a lot of precious people like me and you can’t just throw away your life just because of what fucking madman did for your power, believe it!”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, with a nod, “Naruto-kun is right. You can’t just do that.”

 

Sailor Celestial winches from those words, but then Arfoire makes her appearance and she says, “There you are. How unexpected for all of you to get this far.”

 

Davis says, with a smirk, “We are full of surprises witch. Just try us.”

 

Arfoire responds, “As you wish.”

 

Sailor Venus asks, nervously, “Did you have to say that?”

 

Arfoire then transforms into a duplicate of Blanc’s HDD form, White Heart, Purple Heart says, shocked, “That form…!!”

 

Arfoire says, in White Heart’s voice, “I assume that defeating you in this form will affect those that you are protecting.”

 

Purple Heart responds, “No matter what form you take, those are all fakes.”

 

Arfoire replies, with an evil sly tone as her eyes become yellow, “True, I am a fake. But if I fuse two goddesses’ powers into one, I will surpass you!”

 

Purple Heart asks, stunned, “What?! That can’t be…!!”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Be careful, Neptune! Remember what we learned! She still has a duplicate of Vert’s power in her!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Great. Double trouble.”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, annoyed, “And you have nerve to scold Venus about that?”

 

Arfoire says, “Give up and don’t worry, Neptune. I will put your power to good use…in order to gain the ultimate power.”

 

Arfoire looks at Sailor Celestial and Sailor Celestial responds, with a sneer, “Over my dead body.”

 

Just then White Heart’s voice booms, “No, over HER dead body! She is saying that a fake is better than the real deal?!”

 

Soon after, White Heart and Green Heart fly down and Purple Heart says, “Blanc!”

 

Green Heart says, “If you haven’t forgotten, I am here too.”

 

Purple Heart asks, “Vert too? Why are you here?”

 

Green Heart responds, “Well, I did promise that I would return, did I not?”

 

White Heart tells Purple Heart, “Hey, I’m not a jerk to those that are doing their best for Lowee. Oh, yeah. You are the one that said that we were friends, right?”

 

Just then a familiar male voice shouts out, “Don’t forget about us!” Soon enough, the members of our group that came from Earth to assist in the getaway of the citizens of Lowee and the resistance group against Arfoire’s rule, both human and Digimon, return to the battlefield with the Digimon, minus ExVeemon, Stingmon, Ankylomon, and Aquliamon, are in their Ultimate forms now.

 

Lillymon says, “Sorry we’re late everyone.”

 

Sailor Venus asks Arfoire, with a smirk, “It looks like the tables have turned, huh? You want to run?”

 

Arfoire says, “Trash like you doesn’t change who you are.”

 

Tai says, with a smirk, “Typical. We heard that kind of statement dozens upon dozens of times.”

 

Matt says, with a smile, “And they end up the same way…ashes or dust.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Your kind doesn’t get it. You always fight alone and for yourself. Your ‘victories’ never last and in the end, you are the cause of your own destruction.”

 

Kazuto says, “We fight together as one and we are fighting for a greater cause than just ourselves.”

 

Arfoire says, with a sneer, “We’ll see about that.”

 

Davis says, “Take her down!” The Digimon charge, but Arfoire, using the combined powers of Green Heart and White Heart, uses her own version of White Heart’s weapon, creates a strong ice storm that throws the Digimon back, but then her weapon is wrapped up in energy chains from Sailor Venus and Kushina.

 

Kushina says, “Brats and witches shouldn’t be using sharp weapons!”

 

Arfoire yells out, annoyed, “You dare!”

 

Sailor Moon shouts out, “And so do I!”

 

Moon Silver Dragon Fang!

 

Sailor Moon creates a silver energy dragon that slams into Arfoire and sends her skidding back in which she grunts out in discomfort, but she doesn’t have any serious damage, however, she loses grip on her axe/hammer and knocks it down into the ground.

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Damn! She is tougher than before!”

 

Arfoire says, “And you are going to need to do better than…!!”

 

Horn Buster!

 

Vulcan’s Hammer!

 

Flower Cannon!

 

MegaKabuterimon, Zudomon, and Lillymon unleash their attacks against Arfoire who easily manages to dodge out of the way.

 

Davis yells out, annoyed, “You talk too much!” Davis turns his wings into solid swords that float in the air and they attack Arfoire in which she manages to regain her axe/hammer through some kind of telekinesis and block the attacks only to get by MetalGreymon using his head in a literal fashion sending her flying back.

 

Arfoire yells out, greatly irritated, “You and your pets are really irritating!”

 

Just then a female voice shouts out, “Then how about us?!” Arfoire turns her head only to yelp as she is hit in the back by Dianamon.

 

Sailor Venus tells Sailor Celestial, “Good thing you released your partners and digivolved them on the run.”

 

Final Glorious Burst!

 

ShineGreymon Burst Mode unleashes his powerful flames and Arfoire roars out in pain despite her Guard Barrier protecting her, but she is more angered than hurt.

 

Arfoire yells out, angrily, “You are dead!”

 

White Heart’s voice retorts, “No, you are dead you fake!” Arfoire then clashes with White Heart and the other two CPUs coming in on her flanks, but Arfoire hits back hard with Tanzerin Trombe and throws them back. She then clashes with Sailor Uranus, Sailor Saturn, and Sailor Pluto.

 

Deadly Scream!

 

Sailor Pluto unleashes her attack, but Arfoire easily cuts the attack in half with her weapon.

 

Arfoire says, with a sinister sly tone, “You are going to need to do better than that.”

 

Sailor Pluto asks, “Who said that I was trying to hurt you?” Arfoire gives a confused look before she sees a glow coming from nearby and she looks to see Inner Sailor Scouts, Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Jupiter, holding hands in a circle with Sailor Moon in the center.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Let’s do that!” However, just before the attack starts, Sailor Mars is engulfed in a bright glow and right before everyone’s eyes, Sailor Mars gains a brand new Sailor Scout form.

 

Sailor Mars’ new form consists of her head inside of a Chalcidian type helmet with a small statue in the form of a phoenix on top of the helmet with a silver feathered wing attached to each side of the helmet, her raven hair flowing out the back of the helmet, her tiara remains the same, her lips are a gorgeous and full ruby red color, her cloth fuku has been replaced by an armored one where there is a ruby heart-shaped jewel in the chest area of her fuku, the heart jewel has The Blazing Mars, the Winged Dragon of Ra in Phoenix Mode, and Uria, Lord of Searing Flames in the center of the broach with the insignia of Mars attached to the lower left of the jewel, the heart jewel also has eight white feathered wings attached, she has red shoulder pads similar to the shoulder pads of Ryo’s Wildfire Armor from Ronin Warriors, but with the insignia of Mars on them, she has armored gloves that cover all of her arms that connected to the main armored fuku with phoenix-like claws coming out of the knuckles area of the armor covering her hands, her armored skirt has red, silver, and dark violet as the colors, there is a flaming red composite bow attached to the rear of her skirt, a samurai style sword attached to left area of her skirt, multiple pouches for tools attached to the right area of her skirt, she has dark violet armored kneepads on her knees, and red armored high-heeled boots that just up just past her ankles with three to four inch stiletto heels. Finally, there is a massive specter similar to Dark Magician’s specter expect that it is flame designed in her hands and she has eight huge and fluffy white feathered wings coming out of her back.

 

Sailor Neptune says, with a smile, “Nice.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a grin, “Took the words right out of my mouth, Neptune.”

 

Sailor Valkyrie Galaxy Power!

 

Sailor Moon and her ‘inner court’ unleash their power, boosted by Sailor Mars’ new Valkyrie Sailor Scout form, that slam into Arfoire with terrific power and she screams out as she is hit hard and sent flying high into the sky before her smoking form comes back down to the ground with a mighty ‘thud’.

 

Green Heart says, “My words. They are mighty warriors indeed.”

 

White Heart says, “No duh. They are wearing armor and badass weapons, Vert.”

 

Purple Heart says, with a smile, “They are mighty warriors indeed, Vert. And they are our friends.” Out of a small crater, Arfoire struggles out and she transforms back into her ‘normal ‘form’.

 

Arfoire says, using her voice again, “How could I lose? Why? Why can’t I win? Me? Me with the powers of two goddesses?”

 

Purple Heart says, “You are quite tough taking all of those blows.”

 

White Heart says, with a smirk, “I can fix that. I’ll just beat the crap out of her until I get my stuff back!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Surrender Arfoire. Return Lowee to White Heart and Lowee’s people and get ready to end this!”

 

Arfoire snarls and retorts, “You can keep this sad land of yours! I’m far from done.”

 

Davis responds, with a smirk, “Doesn’t look that way to me, huh?”

 

Ken says, “Don’t underestimate her, Davis.”

 

Arfoire says, “The ultimate power of Etherion will be mine and it is only a matter of time! Two down and two to go!”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “What does that mean?” Arfoire then unleashes a blinding light that forces everyone to cover their eyes and when they are able to open their eyes, they find that Arfoire is gone.

 

Lillymon says, “She’s gone!”

 

ExVeemon says, “How typical. Just like Arukenimon.”

 

Stingmon says, “No kidding, ExVeemon.”

 

TK says, “Just like a typical snake. Finding a way to sliver away.”

 

MAGES. asks, “So, I assume that we are the victors?”

 

Kazuto says, “We are…for now. This is far from over.”

 

Sailor Star says, with a nod, “I agree with Kirito-kun. Until we defeat Arfoire for good and save our worlds, this is just one victory and we are going to need many more.”

 

White Heart says, annoyed, “Don’t remind me.”

 

Purple Heart says, with a smile, “Well, what was lost has been recovered, so, we should be happy about that.”

 

Sailor Venus says, “Neptune has a point.”

 

White Heart says, with a nod, “Yeah…”

 

Tuxedo Mask thinks in his mind, “However, her words give me a bad feeling.” As Tuxedo Mask look at the others, there are quite a few of our group give looks that they are thinking the same thing that he is.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Planeptune

 

Back at Compa’s home, our group, with Blanc still with them, are assembled together discussing the events of Lowee.

 

Neptune asks, “Well that was one action packed day. Glad it’s over, right Blanc?”

 

Blanc says, “Yes, thank you everyone. Thanks to you, order and peace has been restored back to Lowee.”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “No big! It is what we do best.”

 

Yolei says, with a sigh, “Speak for yourself, Davis…”

 

Vert asks Blanc, “Speaking of, isn’t work at Lowee require you to be there?”

 

Ryoutarou says, “Yeah. Not to get you angry or anything, but that witch left quite a mess.”

 

Blanc says, with a nod, “Yes, she did. However, with her ousted, Financier is at the lead there, so, everything is fine. And it is Financier that asked me to be with you guys.”

 

Compa says, “She is a good chamberlain.”

 

Blanc says, “Yes, she is my pride chamberlain who supposed me all the way through.”

 

Kazuto says, “And a very knowledgeable one. I think that we are going to need all of the rulers of this land to save this world and our own world from whatever Arfoire is plotting.”

 

Rika says, with a nod, “Yeah, we’re going to need all the help that we can get.”

 

Keiko says, “I hope that Schmitt-san and the others will be okay without us.”

 

Asuna tells Keiko, with a smile, “They will be fine, Silica-chan. And they will contact us if they need help.”

 

Kazuto says, “Schmitt, Caynz, and Yolko survived SAO with us and I know that they will be okay. They aren’t up for this kind of adventure and none of us can blame them.”

 

Ryoutarou says, “Dude, I don’t think that we are up for this adventure.”

 

Kazuto says, ignoring Klein for the moment, “Plus, Financier is going to need protection just in case Arfoire decides on some kind of ‘dirty trick’.”

 

Lita says, with a nod, “No kidding, Kazuto.”

 

Yolei says, “Yeah unlike those two.”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “No joke, Yolei.”

 

Neptune asks Vert, “Vert, are you sure that you are okay with having them?”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “Personality issues aside, they are capable, so, they will be of use to me.”

 

Davis says, nervously, “I highly doubt that.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Ditto, bro, believe it.” Just then they hear a phone ring and Vert answers her cell phone.

 

Vert says, “Hello? Vert speaking.”

 

Ran-Ran’s voice comes over the phone and shouting out, “Lady Vert, there’s trouble!”

 

Vert asks, “My, is there something going on?”

 

Ran-Ran says, “Those two went into your room and…”

 

Vert asks, surprised, “My room?”

 

Just then the Older Brother’s voice comes over the phone saying, “So, this is where Lady Vert resides! The glory!”

 

Younger Brother’s voice then comes over the phone saying, “Older Brother, the room smells so decadent. Ah…”

 

Older Brother’s voice booms, “Oh, you mustn’t be so greedy. Let me absorb the air as well. Ah…”

 

Vert yelps out in surprise and Kari asks, “Is something wrong?”

 

Vert ignores Kari and she tells Ran-Ran over the phone, “What are you doing letting them into my room? Do something or I will kick you out!”

 

Ran-Ran replies, “Ran-Ran tried to stop them, but they forced their way in.”

 

Younger Brother’s voice booms over the phone, “Older Brother, the closet! It is full with Lady Vert’s glamour!”

 

Older Brother’s voice booms, “What?! Lady Vert wears such glorious attire as well?!” Vert yelps out in shock and Older Brother’s voice then says, “Younger Brother, is that the bed which Lady Vert lays to rest?”

 

Vert says, “B-B-Bed?! Ran-Ran, stop them at once!”

 

The others look at each other nervously, getting an idea of what’s happening over the phone, and Ran-Ran says over the phone, “But…”

 

Older Brother’s voice booms over the phone, “Dive to the receptacle which carries Lady Vert’s bosom nightly!”

 

Younger Brother’s voice booms over the phone, “Most certainly, Older Brother!”

 

Vert says, nervously, “No, stop…”

 

Younger Brother’s voice booms over the phone, “The bed is so bouncy!”

 

Older Brother’s voice booms, “Yes, soft. Yet quite firm, is it not? Just like Lady Vert. The fine silken sheets permeate with Lady Vert’s aroma. Oh, such ecstasy…”

 

Vert yelps and Neptune says, “Wow, I bet Vert can out-scream a banshee right now!” Sakura then glares at the rest of our heroes and heroines that came from Earth.

 

Older Brother’s voice then booms over the phone, “Younger Brother, we must find ‘that’ next.”

 

Younger Brother’s voice responds, “Yes, Older Brother. ‘That’ must be here somewhere…”

 

Ran-Ran yells out through the phone, “What’s ‘that’? Ran-Ran doesn’t know what you are looking for!”

 

Older Brother’s voice responds, “Why there is only one thing that a man tried to find in a fine lady’s room.”

 

Vert then transforms into Green Heart and she says, sternly, “I must go to Leanbox and…destroy some unwanted intruders.”

 

After Green Heart takes off at top speed, Compa says, nervously, “Vert is super mad…”

 

Yolei says, with a nod, “And I don’t blame her.”

 

Raye says, with a nod, “No joke.”

 

Amara says, nodding her head, “Yep.”

 

Minato tells Naruto, “My son, I hope that you learned a valuable lesson from this.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Oh, yeah, believe it! If they weren’t perverts, I might feel sorry for them.”

 

Sakura asks Naruto, with a smirk, “Might?”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Which means that I actually don’t.”

 

Hinata says, with a giggle, “Oh, Naruto-kun…”

 

Neptune says, “Later, we hear screams of agony from the cell that Vert left behind…”

 

IF asks, “What are you doing adding narratives?”

 

Neptune responds, “Oh, Iffy. We know where this is all heading so I figured: ‘Why not?’”

 

Mina asks Blanc, who looks stoic as ever, “You just enjoyed that didn’t you?”

 

Blanc makes a little smile and she replies, plainly, “I don’t know what you mean.”

 

Neptune asks Blanc, “Anyway, Blanc, you are joining our party, right?”

 

Blanc replies, “I may have to go back to Lowee sometimes to take care of business, but if you will allow, I would like to help out.”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “Blanc, welcome to the team!”

 

Blanc says, “Yes, looking forward to it Neptune.” Blanc says, “Oh, yes.” Blanc then takes out another Key Fragment and she tells everyone, “Financier told me to give to you. Isn’t this what you are looking for?”

 

Compa asks, surprised, “A Key Fragment?”

 

Blanc says, “She found it in Arfoire’s room.”

 

Kazuto says, “Well, it confirms that she is trying to actively prevent us from gathering them and finding Historie to release her.”

 

Neptune takes the Key Fragment and she says, excitedly, “Thanks, Blanc! Now we have three, thanks to you!”

 

Blanc says, “No, it was Financier who found…”

 

Neptune says, “Oh, just skip all the details! I just want to say thanks to you, Blanc!”

 

Blanc says, with a smile, “Neptune…”

 

Keiko asks, “Since we have another Key Fragment, do you think that Historie can communicate with us?”

 

Rika says, with a smile, “Most likely, Keiko.”

 

Neptune asks, “Oh, right. The usual Histy Hour Show, right?”

 

Blanc asks, curiously, “Histy…Hour Show…?”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “That’s just Neptune’s usual self, Lady Blanc.”

 

Kazuto says, “It is better to hear for yourself.”

 

Neptune puts the three Key Fragments together in which they give off a slight glow and Neptune says, excitedly, “Here we go! I summon you, Histy! Alakazam!”

 

Historie’s voice then booms, “It’s been a while everyone. And a first time for you, Lady Blanc.”

 

Blanc asks, surprised, “This voice is…Histy?”

 

Kazuto says, “Her name is Historie. Based on what she told us, she is a living magical tome that records all of the history of your world.”

 

Historie responds, “That is correct. Lady Blanc, I have been sealed and I’ve asked Neptune and her allies from the other world to release me. In order to do that, they need to gather the four Key Fragments.”

 

Blanc says, with a nod, “Okay…”

 

Historie says, “I am sorry for the lack of details here.” Historie then asks, “Everyone, can you give more details to Lady Blanc later on?”

 

Davis says, with a nod, “Sure, no problem.”

 

Trista says, “Historie, we have gotten Lowee back from Arfoire’s control, but she has a copy of Lady Blanc’s powers. And she gave us an ominous message.”

 

Historie says, “I know. While you have done well in restoring some form of peace to Lowee, the danger is ever growing. With power of the two of the goddesses, she gets closer to her goal.”

 

Blanc asks, curiously, “You knew all about this?”

 

Historie responds, “As Kazuto has stated, I am the tome. I have recorded all of the history of our world.”

 

Neptune asks, nervously, “Yikes! So, you know about me snitching a pudding last night?”

 

Historie retorts, “Of course. At twelve fifteen in the morning, you ate IF’s milk pudding…”

 

Neptune yells out in panic, “Whoa! Yipe! Hold it! Stop! Histy, stop right there!”

 

IF tells Neptune, glaring at her, “Ah, so that’s where my pudding went when I woke up. Got anything to say Nep?”

 

Patamon says, “Ouch! Got caught with the hand in the cookie jar!”

 

Neptune asks, nervously, “Yipe! Iffy, your eyes! It’s scaring me! You aren’t mad at me, are you?”

 

Blanc asks, “I think I have a good idea about the situation. So, what do you want to relay to us?”

 

Historie responds, “Arfoire’s objective. She is trying to obtain all four goddesses’ powers and once she does, she will have the ability to take the power of Etherion from Suguha.”

 

There are quite a few gasps and Rika asks, shocked, “Are you serious?!”

 

Historie replies, “I’m afraid so. Her next targets will be either Neptune or Noire.”

 

Cody says, “She knows that Neptune is with us, so, she may go after Noire next.”

 

Historie says, “Very logical thinking Cody. However, with the last battle, Arfoire suffered significant injury and with her hurt, I doubt that she will act right away, but please be careful.”

 

Amara says, “A concerned animal is one of the most dangerous kind.”

 

Historie says, “It looks like my time is up…Please I am counting on all of you.”

 

Neptune says, “No problem! Leave it to us!”

 

Darien says, “I think that we should go to Lastation. As Cody said, Arfoire may target Noire next and it is highly likely since she is battling Avenir to get back control of her nation.”

 

Suguha says, “Then it is obvious: Our next move is to head for Lastation. The final Key Fragment is also there.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “That’s right! Once we have the final one, we can hopefully figure out where Histy is hidden, believe it!”

 

Izzy says, “And with Historie’s help, we can defeat Arfoire. Remember, she said that she is the living tome that records all of this world’s history and that history must include knowledge of Arfoire.”

 

Cody says, with a nod, “With knowledge about Arfoire, her origins, her ability, and most likely, her weaknesses, we can save our worlds.”

 

IF says, “Once Lady Vert returns, we can make our move to Lastation. I’ll head over to Basilicom to start our preparations.”

 

Ami says, “Some of us should go with you, IF. You are a good fighter, but Arfoire is sneaky and would love to take the chance to attack one of us while we are on our own.”

 

Lita says, with a nod, “Arfoire used dirty tricks before and she will continue to use them.”

 

IF says, nodding her head in agreement, “Point taken.” Lita, Amara, Ryoutarou, Tai, Agumon, Matt, and Gabumon head out with IF to get approval to Lastation while the others wait in Compa’s house to wait for Vert’s return.

 

Davis asks, curiously, “So, what do you want to do?”

 

Blanc says, with a smile, “I am curious to hear about your world. I am interested in the literature of your world as well as the technology of gaming in your world including the virtual kind.” Later on, Vert returns from Leanbox from her mission to ‘discipline’ the two brothers and IF and the group that went with her return with a solemn looks on their faces.

 

Sora asks, “What’s up, Tai?”

 

Matt responds, “We got shafted from Lastation.”

 

Tai says, “Basically, we got ‘blacklisted’ by Lastation.”

 

Compa asks, curiously, “What does that mean?”

 

IF says, “In order to travel to the other lands, we need approval from both nations, but Lastation isn’t giving its approval.”

 

Neptune asks, “So, we’re being spam filtered or something?”

 

Kazuto says, “It must be Avenir. Ganache already knows about us and he is part of the administration of Avenir.”


IF says, nodding her head in agreement, “That’s most likely what’s happening.”

 

Yolei asks, “Now what?”

 

Vert says, “If we can’t get official approval…”

 

Blanc says, finishing, “We’ll have to sneak in.”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “Agreed.”

 

IF says, “I rather not get in trouble with the line of the law, but we have no other choice.”

 

Trista says, “Sometimes that greater good comes before rules and regulations, IF.”

 

Davis says, “Yeah! Our worlds are at stake here!”

 

Lita asks, “So, what’s the plan?”

 

Vert says, “We’ll fly there.”

 

Neptune asks, curiously, “Fly?”

 

Vert tells Neptune, “Neptune, did you forget you are a goddess?”

 

Neptune says, “Oh, yeah, right. We’ll just fly over.”

 

Blanc says, “And your friends also have flying abilities or ‘friends’ that can fly.”

 

Patamon asks, “True, but wouldn’t some of us be…obvious?”

 

TK says, with a nod, “True, Patamon.”

 

Amara says, “However, if too many of us are being used to ‘convoy’ others over, we might not be able to fight if we do get spotted. Discretion is a good idea, but we also have to be practical too.”

 

Michelle says, with a nod, “Indeed. There is something called ‘Murphy’s Law’ after all and one interpretation is: ‘Anything that can happen will happen’.”

 

Tai says, “Got to admit that she has a good point.”

 

Yolei says, “Well, Pegasusmon, Nefertimon, and Halsemon aren’t giant like many of the Champion Digimon and they can carry extra passengers…” Yolei tells Hawkmon, nervously, “Sorry, Hawkmon.”

 

Hawkmon says, “It is quite all right, Yolei. I know that you don’t mean any insult at all. And I have to agree. We need a mixture of discretion and practically. I believe that it is best Patamon, Gatomon, and I use our armored forms help with the transport.”

 

Compa says, excitedly, “Yay! This is the first time that I’m going to travel the skies! I can’t wait!”

 

MAGES. says, “I expect that you don’t expect that soaring through the skies isn’t what it seems…”

 

IF says, “Anyway, let’s get ready to go to Lastation.” The others nod their heads in agreement and they start to make their preparations to return to Lastation once more.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Lastation

 

Once again within steam punk atmosphere of Lastation, Pegasusmon, Patamon’s Armor form, Nefertimon, Gatomon’s Armor form, and Halsemon, Hawkmon’s Armor form using the Digi-mental of Love, de-digivolve back into Patamon, Gatomon, and Hawkmon.

 

Yolei tells Hawkmon, “Great job, Hawkmon.”

 

Hawkmon says, with a smile, “It was no problem, Yolei.” Hawkmon says, nervously, “However, I believe there are some that I should have carried.” Yolei and Hawkmon give a nervous look at Compa, who looks like she is ready to throw up.

 

Neptune asks, with a smile, “Compa? How was the flight on Air Nep-Nep?”

 

Compa responds, weakly, “Dizzy…Too high…I don’t think that I feel very good…”

 

Ryoutarou says, nervously, “I shouldn’t be surprised since you were screaming and wailing the whole way. Can’t really blame you for that.”

 

Rika says, nervously, “Since Neptune was flying like she was in an air show not a commercial flight.”

 

Neptune says, “On the return trip, I’ll do the Nep-Nep Special! An HDD and un-HDD aerial combo!”

 

Compa says, nervously, “I don’t like flying anymore…I want to walk home…”

 

Davis tells Neptune, “Sorry, girl, but you’re grounded.”

 

Tai says, nervously, “At least from making ‘passenger flights’.”

 

Mimi asks, curiously, “So, what do we do now?”

 

Kazuto says, “I don’t think that the Basilicom would let us see Noire since they are under the control of Avenir and Avenir and Noire are butting heads. Last thing that they want is her getting reinforcements.”

 

Darien says, “However, Noire did plan to stay with Chian as well. Our best bet is rejoining her and figuring out what’s the current situation here.”

 

Serena says, nodding her head, “I agree.”

 

Vert asks IF, “Iffy, who is this Chian person? Is it someone that you know?”

 

IF says, “Yes. She helped us out a lot when we first came to Lastation.”

 

Blanc asks, “Can we trust this person? She’s not in line with Avenir?”

 

Neptune says, “In line? Nope! More like in line to punch them in the guts. She hates Avenir.”

 

Asuna says, “She is leading a group of other ‘small businesses’ in Lastation to get Avenir stopped.”

 

IF says, “Let’s get to the city. I’ll explain on the way.”

 

Suguha then says, with a stern and serious tone, “Actually, don’t bother. We have company.”

 

There are plenty of others that give looks of surprise and Kazuto says, with the same expression as his step-sister, “Yeah. And the kind that you don’t invite for dinner.”

 

Serena walks forward and Darien asks Serena, “Serena?”

 

Serena yells out, seemly to no one, “Come on! I know that you are there…Kayaba!”

 

There are gasps and Ryoutarou shouts out, shocked, “Kayaba?!” Just then everyone hears a hands clapping and everyone looks to the source to see Heathcliff walking out into the open.

 

Amara says, with a sneer, “You again.”


Heathcliff tells Serena, “Well done, my darling princess. Your senses have improved…or it could be that I am getting sloppy.”

 

Lita yells out, angrily, “Why are you here?!”

 

Heathcliff responds, with a confident smile, “Why do you think princess of Jupiter?”

 

Vert asks, “Do you know that person?”

 

IF says, “And something tells me that he is no friend of yours.”

 

Darien says, with a sneer, “He is a heartless fiend that murdered nearly four thousand people in our world and scared the hearts of so many others including Serena and Suguha.”

 

The residences of Gamindustri in the group gasp and Vert asks, remembering, “Wait! Is he…?”

 

Suguha says, with a sneer, “Yeah, Vert. The so-called ‘Demon King of Aincrad’…Heathcliff also known as Akihiko Kayaba.” IF, Vert, and Compa gasp in surprise while Neptune and Blanc give curious looks since they don’t know the story behind Kayaba/Heathcliff.

 

Heathcliff tells Neptune, Vert, and Blanc, “Ah, three of the great rulers of this land. It is as they say. I am Akihiko Kayaba also known as Heathcliff and what Darien-san said is true.”

 

Suguha yells out, annoyed, “Cut it with your theatrics, jerk! If you want a fight…!!” Suguha then transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Celestial in a bright flash and she yells out, strongly, “I’m ready to give you one!” Before anyone could stop, Sailor Celestial charges in for the attack and draws one of her swords.

 

Kazuto shouts out, concerned, “Sugu, wait…!!”

 

Sailor Celestial charges in to strike, but when she gets close, Heathcliff just says, “Yuuko.” Sailor Celestial’s eyes widen and she stops in her tracks just before her blade can strike Heathcliff.

 

Sailor Celestial leaps back and asks, “What did you say?”

 

Heathcliff responds, with a smile, “I have the key to Yuuko’s salvation.”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, angrily, “You lie! She’s gone!”

 

Heathcliff replies, with a nod, “Her body might be gone, but her spirit was absorbed into Ermac and I know how to revive her.”

 

Sailor Celestial roars out, “How can I trust you?!”

 

Heathcliff retorts, “Can you afford not to? I challenge you to a duel and if you win, I shall give what you desire.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “If I should lose?”

 

Heathcliff responds, “Nothing.”

 

There are plenty looks of shock and Sailor Celestial asks, stunned, “Nothing?”

 

Heathcliff replies, “For you see, if you win this duel, I will still win.”

 

Sailor Celestial snarls at Heathcliff and Kazuto shouts out, “Sugu, no! You can’t trust him!”

 

Serena says, pleadingly, “Don’t do it, Celestial!”

 

Amara says, seriously, “He is playing on your emotions!”

 

Heathcliff replies, “That may be true, but as I have said before: Can you afford to let this chance go by?” Sailor Celestial’s arms shake in anger, she grits her teeth, and she then puts her sword away.

 

Sailor Celestial says, sternly, “Fine! Let’s duel! I need to let out some anger and you will be the perfect punching bag.”

 

The others gasp and Yolei says, slapping her head, “Oh, man!”

 

TK says, “She is letting him get to her.”

 

Ken says, “Because he knows her all too well like he knows Kazuto and Serena.”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “Yeah, you’re right, Ken.”

 

Heathcliff says, “Follow me.” Heathcliff then walks away with Sailor Celestial following her and the others following after her.

 

Neptune asks, “You really don’t like that guy, huh?”

 

Serena tells Neptune, “He is a fiend, Neptune. He is far worse than any monster in this world. He is death, destruction, and chaos incarnate and I’m not kidding.”

 

Neptune sees the look in Serena’s eyes and Neptune says, nervously, “Yipe! You aren’t kidding!” The group finds themselves at an abandoned warehouse with a platform in the center where Heathcliff and Sailor Celestial go onto opposite ends of the platform.

 

Heathcliff says, “I have place a special field that repels the monsters of this world.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, sarcastically, “How nice of you.”

 

Heathcliff responds, with a smirk, “My dear, before we are done with this duel, you are going to wish that the monsters of this world interrupt.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, attaching her duel disks to her armored left wrist, “We’ll see jerk!” Heathcliff transforms his shield into a duel disk shaped like a shield and it creates an ‘energy blade’ containing the Monster and Pendulum Card Zones shaped like a Japanese samurai sword. Heathcliff and Sailor Celestial insert their decks into their duel disks, their decks are automatically shuffled, and after their disk’s touch screen display 4000 life-points for each duelist, they draw five cards from their decks.

 

Rika says, “I hope that she knows what she is doing, but something tells me that she doesn’t.”

 

Asuna says, annoyed, “Liz…”

 

Rika says, nervously, “Sorry, but you have to admit that she is letting Kayaba get to her.”

 

Amara says, “Just like Ken said. He knows Kazuto, Serena, and Suguha all too well and he is playing her like a fiddle.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “What does Kayaba want from this duel? What is his game now?”

 

“Duel!” Heathcliff and Sailor Celestial say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Sailor Celestial: 4000

Heathcliff: 4000

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “I’ll take the first turn! I draw!” Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot, “I’ll start off with Pot of Greed! I draw two more cards from my deck!” Sailor Celestial draws two cards from her deck, displays Pendulum Monsters, Dragonpulse Magician (1800/900) and Dragonpit Magician (900/2700), and she yells out, “I take the scale one, Dragonpulse Magician, and scale eight, Dragonpit Magician, and set the Pendulum Scale!” She puts the two cards onto the Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear the Monster Card Zones in rainbow colors. Two columns of light appear on the field as one of the two said monsters appears in each column and the number 1 is below Dragonpulse and the number 8 is below Dragonpit. Sailor Celestial says, as her crystal pendulum appears between the two columns swinging, “And now, I can summon monsters that are level two through seven this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Celestial puts two cards on her duel disk and she yells out, “Time to swing into action guys: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field and two lights come out of the circle which become Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) and Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon (2400/2000) in attack mode.

 

Heathcliff says, “Red-Eyes, huh? It seems like you are more ‘accepting’ of your past, my dear.”

 

Sailor Celestial gives an annoyed look and she says, “Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon is a Gemini monster that counts as a Normal Monster when face up on the field, but I can awaken its true power by giving up the power to Normal Summon, so, now, Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon is in its true effect form!” Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon roars as it glows and Sailor Celestial says, putting three cards into the main slot of her disk, “I place two cards face-down and activate Mirage of Nightmare to end my turn!”

 

Heathcliff says, drawing a card, “Then it is my draw.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing four cards from her deck, “And it is my draw due to my Mirage of Nightmare giving me four cards!” Sailor Celestial says, pushing a button on her duel disk’s touch screen, “Then I activate my face-down card: Emergency Provisions!” One of Sailor Celestial’s face-down card is Emergency Provisions Quick-Play spell card and Sailor Celestial says, “Now, I regain one thousand life-points for every spell and trap on my field that I get rid of and I choose Mirage of Nightmare!”

 

As the hologram of Sailor Celestial’s Mirage of Nightmare continuous spell card vanishes, Neptune asks, “Why did she do that?”

 

Mina says, “While that card allows her to draw until she has four cards in her hand during her opponent’s turn, she has the discard the same number of cards at the start of her turn.”

 

Neptune nods her head in understanding and IF says, with a sigh, “Leave it to Nep to understand ‘game language’.”


Heathcliff says, with a smile, “Very good, Selene. You are going to need those life-points.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, with a glare, “Why?”

 

Heathcliff says, putting one card into the main slot, “My cards shall do the talking for me. First, I play my Spider Web spell card and now, I can add one spell card that you used last turn to my hand.” A spider thread goes into the graveyard slot of Sailor Celestial’s disk and a card comes out in which Heathcliff says, putting the card into the main slot of his disk, “And obviously, it is Pot of Greed! I use it to draw two more cards.” Heathcliff draws two cards from his disk and he then displays two Pendulum Monster cards, Foucault’s Cannon (2200/1200) and Archfiend Eccentrick (800/1000), saying, “I use the scale two, Foucault’s Cannon, and scale seven, Archfiend Eccentrick…”

 

There are gasps of shock and Davis yells out, stunned, “Where did he get those cards?!”

 

Heathcliff says, putting the two cards on his disk’s Pendulum Card Zones, “…and set the Pendulum Scale!” Just then the word ‘Pendulum’ appears in rainbow colors in the Monster Card Zones of Heathcliff’s duel disk and the two said monsters appear on the field in two separate columns of light with the number 2 below Foucault’s Cannon and the number 7 below Archfiend Eccentrick.

 

Sailor Celestial asks, flabbergasted, “But how? Naruto, Serena, and I are the only ones with those cards! How…?”

 

Heathcliff tells Sailor Celestial, with a sly smile, “Did you forget that I was the one who gave you the crystal pendulums that awoke the power of the Pendulum cards? Now, I can summon monsters that are level three to six this turn.” Sailor Celestial snarls at Heathcliff and he says, “Grand power that shakes my being! Awaken the new power to bring new life and chaos! Pendulum Summon!” Heathcliff puts three cards on his duel disk and he says, “Arise from the shadows into the light: Mobius, Zaborg, and Caius!” A circle of light appears above Heathcliff, three lights come down from the circle, and the ‘lights’ turn into Mobius the Frost Monarch (2400/1000), Zaborg the Thunder Monarch (2400/1000), and Caius the Shadow Monarch (2400/1000) in attack mode.

 

Neptune says, shocked, “They’re huge!”

 

Cody says, “But I don’t get it. Those monsters can use only their powers when they are Advanced Summoned by releasing another monster, but Pendulum Summoning is a Special Summoning method and that means their powers…”

 

Kazuto says, with a serious tone, “I don’t think that’s what he is going for.”

 

Heathcliff says, putting one card on his duel disk causing it to widely spark, “Correct, Kirito-kun. I, now, release my three monsters in order to play…the mighty Obelisk the Tormentor in attack mode!”

 

There are multiple gasps and Sailor Celestial yells out, stunned, “What?!” The three Monarch monsters vanishes a bright flash of light appears behind Heathcliff forcing everyone to cover their eyes and out of that ‘light’, none other than the Egyptian God Monster, Obelisk the Tormentor (4000/4000), appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Ken says, fearfully, “It…It’s Obelisk!”

 

Neptune says, shaking fearfully, “Whoa! W-W-What is that?! It’s huge!”

 

Vert asks, “Is that…?”

 

Trista says, with a nod, “Yes, Lady Vert. It is another of the Egyptian God Monsters: Obelisk the Tormentor!”

 

Blanc asks, surprised, “Wait! GOD monster?!”

 

Vert says, “Yes, it is a divine creature from their world. I’m sure that you can feel the divine energy from that creature.”

 

Blanc looks at Obelisk and she says, “Yes…Yes, I do. I feel a similar ‘divine energy’ to our power.”

 

Rika says, “And worse news is that ‘divine power’ is facing Suguha right now.”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “Correct.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “How did you get Obelisk?!”

 

Heathcliff says, snapping his fingers, “I believe that this should answer that question.” Soon after, a light shows an unconscious Atem tied up to a poll and he says, “I just asked to borrow his mightiest cards, but it seems like we had a disagreement.”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, angrily, “Disagreement? Yeah, right!”

 

Heathcliff says, “I assure that when this duel is over, I will free him. However, right now, you have other problems to deal with. I think that I shall demonstrate.” Heathcliff yells out, “Obelisk, attack her Black Flare Dragon now! Fist of Fate!” Obelisk then slams its fist into Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon causing it to be destroyed in a massive explosion with Sailor Celestial screaming as she is sent flying back from the explosion causing her helmet to get flung off and Sailor Celestial to get nearly flung out of the arena before slamming it into her hard as she loses 1600 life-points.

 

Kazuto yells out, horrified, “Sugu!”

 

Serena and Asuna shout out in unison, shocked and horrified, “No!”

 

The others have looks of shocked and horror as Sailor Celestial struggles to her feet and Heathcliff says, “And now, I activate Archfiend Eccentrick’s Pendulum ability. By destroying itself, I can destroy your face-down.” Archfiend Eccentrick vanishes with Sailor Celestial’s face-down card which shatters into pieces.

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing two cards, “Too bad that it was the trap card, Dummy Marker. Since Pendulum Monsters in the Pendulum Zones count as Spell Cards, your effect is a spell effect and my trap allows me to draw two cards when destroyed by a spell effect.”

 

Heathcliff says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I end my turn with a face-down.”

 

Current Score:

Sailor Celestial: 3400

Heathcliff: 4000

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “I won’t let you get away with this! My draw!” Sailor Celestial looks at the card in her hand, her eyes widen, and Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “First, I start with my Spell Economics! Now, as long as this card remains on the field, I don’t need to pay to use my spell cards!” Heathcliff gives a curious look as Sailor Celestial puts another card into the main slot of her disk and she yells out, “Next, I play Lullaby of Obedience! Normally, I would have to pay two grand for it, but due to my spell, I don’t! Now, I declare one monster card and if you have it, I can add it to my hand! But I already know that you have Slifer the Sky Dragon!” A card comes out of Heathcliff’s deck, she grabs it, and she displays Slifer the Sky Dragon (X000/X000) God Monster card in her hand.

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “Excellent work. I see that a bit of your brother’s deductive skill is in you.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sneer, “I don’t need your praise you murderous freak.” The crystal pendulum appears between Sailor Celestial’s two monsters in the columns of light and she yells out, “Now, swing again pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Celestial puts two cards on her duel disk and she yells out, “Rage through the stars: Stargazer Magician and Timegazer Magician!” A circle of light appears on the field, two lights come out of circle, and they turn into Stargazer Magician (1200/2400) and Timegazer Magician (1200/600) in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I release my Timegazer in order to play Silent Magician next!” Timegazer Magician vanishes and Silent Magician (1000/1000), a female spellcaster monsters that looks similar to Silent Magician LV8, appears on the field in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “And now, I play my Silent Burning spell card! Since I have Silent Magician and more cards than you, both of us draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Sailor Celestial and Heathcliff then draw from their decks until both of them have six cards in their hands and Sailor Celestial says, “And now, I release Odd-Eyes, Stargazer, and Silent Magician in order to play this…Slifer the Sky Dragon!” She puts the God Monster card on her duel disk causing it to wildly spark as her three monsters vanish into the sky and just then a massive flash that shatters the roof of the warehouse in which coming down from storm clouds that just appeared in the sky, Slifer the Sky Dragon (0/0-5000/5000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Tai says, excitedly, “She did it!”

 

Matt says, with a grin, “Slifer is stronger than Obelisk! She is going to crush that murderous freak once and for all!”

 

Kazuto says, with a serious tone, “Don’t be so sure, Matt.”

 

Trista thinks in her mind, curiously, “But how can my princess and Heathcliff command the Egyptian God Monsters? Only those connected to Pharaoh Atem like Seto Kaiba since he is the reincarnation of Pharaoh Atem’s cousin and Ishtar family since they are the guardians of his tomb could do that. How could they, along with Serena, wield the Egyptian God Monsters?”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smirk, “Well done.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, strongly, “Let’s see if you are smiling after this!” Sailor Celestial yells out, “Slifer, demolish Obelisk and make him feel your wrath!”

 

Kazuto yells out, “Wait! Sugu…!!”

 

Sailor Celestial roars out, strongly, “Thunder Force Strike!”

 

As Slifer prepares to attack, Heathcliff says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “Hold, my dear. I play my Life Shaver trap card!” Heathcliff’s face-down card is revealed to be the Life Shaver trap card and Heathcliff says, “Since it was face-down for a turn, you lose one card from your hand!” One card from Sailor Celestial’s hand vanishes and Slifer’s stats go from 5000/5000 to 4000/4000 in which Obelisk counterattacks with his glowing fist.

 

TK says, shocked, “That means that their power is even!”

 

Trista says, horrified, “No! If they clash with their powers even, then…!!” However, it is too late as Obelisk’s and Slifer’s attacks collide and exactly like what happened in Yugi’s/Atem’s duel with Seto Kaiba at the Battle City Finals, there is an immense explosion of power creating an immense light starts to engulf them all.

 

Keiko asks, shocked, “What’s going on?!” Just then Sailor Celestial’s, Serena’s, Asuna’s, and Kari’s broaches starts to glow while Davis’ sun sigil and Serena’s and Rini’s crescent moon sigils appear on their forehead and start to glow with Sailor Celestial’s twin sigils along with Atem’s Millennium Puzzle as they are engulfed by this light. Outside, there is a massive column of light outside and from Chian’s place, none other than Noire AKA Black Heart see it and she is shocked.

 

Noire asks, “What is that? What is this power?” Noire then transforms into her HDD form of Black Heart and immediately takes off to find out what’s going on as well as hope that nothing happens to her people and her nation because of this ‘power’.

 

End of Chapter 38

 

Well, this is the end of this chapter! Yes, I know that I left it on a cliffhanger and all, but I think that this just makes this chapter all the more exciting, huh? You must be left with many questions, but the answers will come eventually, however, when and where are going to be my choice, folks! Don’t worry, I’m sure that you are going to enjoy the surprises to come! Please keep reading and reviewing, but please, no flames! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!