Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Unity of the Past and Present ( Chapter 39 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Now, as we start the latest chapter, plenty of you, Yu-Gi-Oh fans, have heard that they are going to English name for ‘Starve Venom Fusion Dragon’ is going to be changed to ‘STARVING Venom Fusion Dragon’ and plenty of you might think of this like I am: What is the heck the point? Personally, I don’t know what the English translators are thinking, but anyway, for this story, I’m going to keep the name of the dragon as Starve Venom Fusion Dragon just so you know. Anyway, sorry for the rant, but it is time to continue on with the show and let’s conclude that ‘cliffhanger’ that I just left you with in the last chapter. Yet, again, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts as they are massive legions of butterflies that are colored with every color in the rainbow flying through the skies of the real, Digital, and the virtual world of SAO and ALO and then it switches to Kirito, in his SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Eternal/Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial back to back overlooking all of those worlds.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is flying through the skies of Alfheim before she transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Star with Rainbow Dragon behind her while Akari goes through her SAO form into her ALO form before transforming into Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Sun with Magnadramon surrounding her. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into Eternal and then her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form in which she aims at some kind of unknown enemy. Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, and Sailor Orion look at Junpier and Miyako as the Moon and Sun Kingdom hover over SAO and ALO.

 

Serena is flanked behind by her Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ counterparts, Serene, Serenity, and Tsuki and the shadows of the Four Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, hovering all around them. Kirito is facing his Synchro and XYZ counterparts, Kuro and Kata, before all three of them turn to face a mysterious figure in the distance. Naruto is facing his counterpart, Menma, and Menma gives him a wicked smirk as the two of them prepare for battle.

 

Heathcliff is hanging over the Queen’s Gate and out of the Queen’s Gate, there are multiple worlds that our heroes and heroines go through until they, in their ALO forms, are in Alfheim and staring down Sumeragi, Seven, and Shamrock as all of the area of ALO known as Svart Alfheim looms over them before switching the Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, and beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity, with her hands together, is haunted by the shadow of her ‘corrupted self’, Shadow Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is ‘haunted’ by Dark Suguha and Yuuko, who is holding a Duel Monsters’ card that gives off a sinister aura in which they are comforted by their friends/family/loved ones as they look towards the future, but Davis’ and Kari’s shadows transform into the shapes of an unknown male and unknown female.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial, Sailor Venus, and one other with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 39: Unity of the Past and Present

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Throughout time and space

 

Across the multiverse and through the rivers of time, those that are ‘sensitive’ to it can sense a great ‘clash of powers’ in which we return to the Domino City of Yugi Moto’s time sometime after he defeated Pharaoh Atem in the Ceremonial Duel to allow him to leave into the afterlife, he and his friends have just returned from his world’s future, the era of 2025 AD, after being transported there for a time while leaving a recently revived Atem behind at his request.

 

Yugi thinks in his mind, “This feeling…I remember…it was…it was when Obelisk and Slifer clashed in Battle City…!!” As we leave a very worried Yugi Moto, we leap into the time of Jaden Yuki after he has left Duel Academy when he graduated and now, he travels the world and he looks up as he senses it along with Yubel, the Duel Monster whose spirit is fused with his own.

 

Yubel asks Jaden, “Do you feel it, Jaden?”

 

Jaden replies, “Yeah, I do, Yubel. There is a big ‘clash’ going on somewhere.”

 

Yubel responds, “It is not just some place, but it is also some time, Jaden. The titanic clash of powers comes from a future time where the clash is so mighty that it is being felt through all worlds and going back into the past and present.”

 

Jaden asks, surprised, “No way! Is that even possible?”

 

Yubel replies, “It is happening as we speak, but I do not know if it is for good or for ill that we can sense it.” Going across worlds and universes, we arrive at Yen Sid’s tower where he, too, is sensing the great clash.

 

Yen Sid says, “So, it has begun. The Princess of the universes and realms shall begin to see the origins of the destiny that she has forged lifetime after lifetime along with those closest to her heart.” Yen Sid looks out the window and he asks, “However, your desires are even beyond my understanding, Master Kayaba. What is the purpose for the great conflict with your daughters?” Heading into the universe of Star Wars, Master Luke Skywalker, last of the Jedi who has been recently found on the planet of his self-exile, also senses the clash through the Force. And he and the others already mentioned aren’t the only ones sense the ‘great clash’ happening on Gamindustri. Across worlds, across universes, and across dimensions, from the past to the present as well as into the future, the clash of titans is being felt by many, but they don’t know what will come of it.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Lastation

 

Back in the world of Gamindustri, we are back in the land of Lastation where the clash that everyone across the multiverse is sensing is happening as what looks like a repeat of history as two of the Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, ‘wielded’ by Heathcliff, and Slifer the Sky Dragon, the current ‘partner’ of Sailor Celestial, are fighting it out with their power dead even with their stats of 4000/4000 each. The two titanic creatures are giving all that they got and the clash of their ‘divine powers’ is creating a massive light and causing the whole of Lastation to shake. Watching the whole thing are the others that came to Gamindustri from Earth, the three of the four CPUs of Gamindustri, Neptune, Vert, and Blanc, and two of the citizens, the adventurer IF and the nurse in-training Compa.

 

Tai yells out, “The light!”

 

Biyomon shouts out, “It is so bright!”

 

Vert says, concerned, “This is bad!”

 

Blanc yells out, “You think?!”

 

Vert yells out, “Their divine powers are clashing, but they are completely evenly matched, however, neither one is refusing to back down from this battle! The clash of powers is too much and may rip the whole of Lastation if not Gamindustri apart!”

 

Blanc shouts out, stunned, “Are you fucking serious?!”

 

Trista yells out, “I’m afraid that she is, but there is nothing that we can do! The clash between them has started and it must be resolved or it could be more catastrophic!” At this moment, Sailor Celestial’s, Serena’s, Asuna’s, and Kari’s broaches starts to glow while Davis’ sun sigil and Serena’s and Rini’s crescent moon sigils appear on their forehead and start to glow with Sailor Celestial’s twin sigils along with Atem’s Millennium Puzzle.

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, greatly concerned tone in her voice, “Stop this! You’re going to rip the world apart!”

 

Heathcliff responds, with a sly smile, “It is time!”

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, strongly, “You’re insane!” Heathcliff just smiles as the light from clash of the two Egyptian God Monsters engulfs everyone. Outside of the warehouse, Black Heart, Noire’s HDD/Goddess form, is flying towards the column of light and power created from the clash and she yelps out as she is thrown back. However, among the many people that notice this happen, one of them is none other than Arfoire, who can’t believe what she is sensing.

 

Arfoire asks, confused and shaking in fear, “What?! What is this?! This power! It’s unbelievable! I-I-I’m actually shaking fear! What kind of power could make me shake in fear?! What is it?” Back with our heroes and heroines, they open their eyes to find themselves floating in the air of what looks like Ancient Egypt in which all of the members of the group that Sailor Scouts are in their Sailor Scout forms, Neptune, Blanc, and Vert are in their HDD forms of Purple Heart, White Heart, and Green Heart, and all of them look transparent like ghosts.

 

White Heart asks, “What the heck?!”

 

Palmon asks, “What’s going on here?”

 

Purple Heart says, “It seems like we have been transformed into our HDD forms.”

 

White Heart says, “No duh, Neptune.”

 

Sailor Saturn says, “And we’re in Scout form.”

 

Compa says, “All of us are see through.” Compa asks, nervously, “Are we…Are we dead?”

 

IF says, “No way! We can’t be Compa!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “You are correct, IF.” When everyone looks at Sailor Pluto, she says, “We have been transported back to Earth and back into Earth’s past. The time of Ancient Egypt.”

 

Purple Heart asks, “Wait! We are on your world now?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “That’s right, Neptune. We are thousand of years back in our world’s past.”

 

Green Heart says, “And this is the reason that we are transparent. We didn’t live in the past and we haven’t gone back via a time portal or some kind of temporal anomaly so we are merely observers in what has already happened on your world.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “That’s the basic gist of it.”

 

Sailor Sun asks, “But why are we in this time? This place on Earth?”

 

Tai says, “Good question, Kari.”

 

Gatomon says, “And something tells me that we are going to get our answers.” Soon after, our heroes and heroines are ‘teleported’ into what looks like the pharaoh’s place in Ancient Egypt where they are inside of a massive bedroom where they see an immense bed and two figures in the covers.

 

Davis asks, “Now what?”

 

Hawkmon says, a bit nervously, “It looks like we are in somebody’s bedroom.” Just then everyone looks to see a young teen girl of 16-17 years of age that looks exactly Suguha expect that she has a deep tan skin tone like the Ancient Egyptians have.

 

There are gasps and Kazuto asks, “Sugu?!”

 

The others look at Sailor Celestial and she retorts, “Don’t look at me!” This version of Suguha goes over to a ‘lump’ in the sheets and pulls it away to reveal someone that looks a lot like Serena expect that her hair is black and she has deep tan skin like Ancient Egyptians.

 

Plenty of the others look between Sailor Moon and her ‘look-a-like’ in which she asks, “What the?!”

 

The ‘Ancient Egyptian Suguha’ says, in Suguha’s exact voice, “Sister? Sister? Sister, wake up already!”

 

The ‘Ancient Egyptian Serena’ responds, mumbling in Serena’s exact voice, “Two more minutes…”

 

Sailor Mars says, “Sounds like Meatball Head.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Sailor Moon yells out, annoyed, “Hey!”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a smirk, “If the high-heeled shoe fits…”

 

Sailor Moon glares at Sailor Venus and the ‘Ancient Egyptian Suguha’ responds, with a sigh, “Oh, geez…”

 

Just then a female voice says, “Princess…” Soon after, a young Ancient Egyptian style woman in a ‘harem outfit’ hands the ‘Ancient Egyptian Suguha’ a jug of water.

 

‘Ancient Egyptian Suguha’ says, with a smile, “Thank you.” She then dumps the water onto the ‘Ancient Egyptian Serena’ causing her to yelp and screech.

 

She shakes the water off her and ‘Ancient Egyptian Serena’ says, annoyed, “Amunet…”

 

The ‘Ancient Egyptian Suguha’ responds, with a giggle, “And a good morning to you too, Sister Sekhmet.” The ‘Ancient Egyptian Serena’, Sekhmet, then tackles the ‘Ancient Egyptian Suguha’, Amunet, causing them to ‘play fight’ in bed.

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Sekhmet is supposed to be the Ancient Egyptian lioness goddess of fire, war, dance, love, and healing and Amunet is the name of an Ancient Egyptian creation goddess.”

 

Purple Heart asks, “They are goddesses?”

 

Green Heart responds, “No, I believe what our friend is saying is that they are named after deities that people of their planet once had faith in.” The group looks on as they see Sekhmet, Ancient Egyptian version of Serena, and Amunet, the Ancient Egyptian version of Suguha, go over to a pair of objects in which they are shocked to see Atem’s Millennium Puzzle and what looks like the Pyramid of Light expect that the jewel in the center of the ‘eye’ is silver.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “Isn’t that the Millennium Puzzle? But what is that other version?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “The TRUE Pyramid of Light.”

 

Everyone looks at Sailor Pluto and Sailor Saturn asks, “True Pyramid of Light, Pluto-mama?”

 

Sailor Pluto responds, with a nod, “Yes, Firefly. The original Pyramid of Light wasn’t a Millennium Item, but a failed attempt to recreate the Millennium Puzzle, held by Pharaoh Atem, in which it was taken by Anubis, an Ancient Egyptian priest named after the Ancient Egyptian deity of the dead, to fight Pharaoh Atem, however, he failed and sealed himself within the that Pyramid of Light to wait for the day to take his revenge. He did revive, but Pharaoh Atem, with aid from Yugi Moto and his friends, defeated for good. However, the Pyramid of Light that you see is a true Millennium Item, but it was made differently than the other Millennium Items. While the original Millennium Items were created by sacrificing the ninety-nine dark souls of Kul Elma, the Pyramid of Light was made to be a counterbalance to the other seven items since after Pharaoh Atem’s battle with Zorc in ancient times, the origins of the items were revealed. You see, one hundred noble spirits willing gave their lives to create the Pyramid of Light out of fear that someone may take the Millennium Items and unleash an evil like Zorc on the world again.”

 

Rika asks, stunned, “Wait! You mean one hundred people willing gave up their lives?!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Yes, believe it or not. Actually, it was due to the fact that another darkness seemed to be on the rise and the people feared another Zorc rising again in which they didn’t have someone like Pharaoh Atem to protect them and the world. The line of Pharaoh Atem survived through his cousin, Pharaoh Seto, but you have to remember that Atem wielded all three Egyptian God Monsters and he combined them to form the Creator of Light. In order to protect their families, their homes, and the world, these one hundred people found out how the original items were forged and gave their lives to create a new item to counterbalance them and ensure that Zorc could never return or a being like Zorc could ravage the world.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “And that item was the true Pyramid of Light.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Correct, Uranus. The Pyramid of Light is connected to the ‘shadow power’ of the Millennium Items, but it is more focused on balance of both light and darkness which it is fact, the Pyramid of Light’s ‘nature’ and that’s balancing light and darkness. Remember, without shadows, there is no light, but without light, there is no shadows.” On the meanwhile, our heroes and heroines look to see Sekhmet putting on the Pyramid of Light while Amunet puts on the Millennium Puzzle. The two of them, dressed in female Ancient Egyptian royal garb, head out and are going down the hallways.

 

Just then Kazuto’s voice booms, “There you are.” Everyone looks to see someone that looks like Kazuto, expect he has a dark tan Ancient Egyptian skin tone and wearing male Ancient Egyptian royal garb, walking up to them.

 

Sailor Star asks, stunned, “Kirito-kun?!”

 

Amunet says, “Big brother…”

 

The ‘Ancient Egyptian Kazuto’ asks, “Let me guess: Sekhmet overslept again?”

 

Sekhmet asks, “Why is it always my fault Anhur?”

 

Amunet says, “Yep.”

 

Sekhmet gives a deadpan like Serena/Sailor Moon would give and the ‘Ancient Egyptian Kazuto’, Anhur, sighs and he says, “Sekhmet…

 

Sekhmet says, with a sigh, “I know. I know. Sister and I hold the most powerful Millennium Items and Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra have chosen us for some reason.”

 

Anhur says, “That’s right, Sekhmet. No one has been able to invoke the power of the three Gods since the days of our ancestor, Pharaoh Atem, and that has gotten people worrying.”

 

Just then a voice like Kayaba’s/Heathcliff’s voice is heard saying, “That’s correct, Prince Anhur.” Everyone then looks to see someone that looks like Kayaba/Heathcliff, expect having an Ancient Egyptian deep skin tone and wearing Ancient Egyptian priest robes and clothing, walk into the room.

 

Amunet tells him, with a glare, “Vizier Imhotep, we were having a private discussion.”

 

The man that looks like Kayaba/Heathcliff, Imhotep, responds, “Forgive me, my princess. I just wish for you to know that you and your sister need to be at your lessons.”

 

Amunet says, with a plain tone, “Thank you.”

 

Imhotep bows and walks away in which when he is gone, Sekhmet asks, annoyed, “Sister, what is your problem with him?”

 

Amunet says, “You know that I don’t trust him.”

 

Anhur says, “He is our father’s trusted vizier and he has been like a second father to us.”

 

Amunet says, “I know that brother, but there is something about him that I…I feel is off. Every time that he looks at me with those eyes…”

 

Sekhmet says, with a sigh and smile, “You were always the one with the warrior instinct sister. You should have been named after the mighty lioness war goddess. It suits you.”

 

Amunet says, with a smirk, “Well, our brother was correctly named. Ra must have inspired our father to name him after the war and hunter god.”

 

Anhur says, nervously, “I’m not that good.”

 

Keiko asks, confused, “What is going on? Why do those people look like Serena, Suguha, Kazuto, and…him?”

 

Tuxedo Mask looks at Sailor Moon, who’s eyes are wide, and he asks, “Sailor Moon?”

 

Sailor Moon says, “This place…this time…so…so familiar…”

 

Naruto asks, seeing a similar reaction from Sailor Celestial, “Suguha-chan?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I know this…I really do…”

 

Sailor Star asks Kazuto, who has a similar reaction like his ‘royal sisters’, “Kirito-kun?”

 

Kazuto tells Sailor Star, “I…I feel the same Asuna.”

 

Minato asks, “Then are we seeing some kind of…memory?” Soon after, the scene changes and they find an area full of flames with devastation and destruction everywhere.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “Now what?”

 

Sailor Venus looks up and she says, shocked and pointing up, “That!” Everyone then looks and they gasp to see none other than Aincrad, the floating ‘castle of death’ from SAO, in the air above them.

 

Ryoutarou says, shocked, “No way!”

 

Kazuto asks, stunned, “Aincrad?!”

 

Tai asks, shocked, “What the heck?!” Just then they hear roars and they look to the source to see Sekhmet, Amunet, and Anhur facing off against Imhotep, all four of them wearing Dia Dhank, Ancient Egyptian Duel Disks, with Sekhmet having Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon by her side, Amunet having Red-Eyes Black Dragon by her side, Anhur having Black Luster Soldier by his side, and Imhotep having three Monarch monsters by his side, Mobius the Frost Monarch, Zaborg the Thunder Monarch, and Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch.

 

Sekhmet yells out, with tears in her eyes, “How can you do this?!”

 

Anhur says, with a deadly serious tone, “I should have listened to my sister! I can’t believe that you are named after great architect of our kings!”

 

Imhotep responds, “And did my namesake create such a monument of the ancient past?”

 

Amunet yells out, angrily, “You will not get away with this any longer! We will not allow another Zorc to come forth! As our ancestor, Atem, stopped that demon, we will stop you!” Amunet’s Dia Dhank glows and she yells out, “I call out my ancestor’s mightiest servant and most loyal friend: Mahad, the Dark Magician!” Soon after, Mahad, in Dark Magician form, appears above Amunet.

 

Sekhmet says, “And I call his faithful assistance and mightiest female spellcaster: Mana, the Dark Magician Girl!” Sekhmet’s Dia Dhank then glows and Dark Magician Girl appears by her.

 

Mahad says, “We have heard your calls, your princesses, and we shall aid in stopping of this monster.”

 

Dark Magician Girl says, in Mana’s voice, “I have to say that it is going to be a difficult job.”

 

Imhotep says, “Only to get harder my dear.” Soon after, Mobius, Zaborg, and Thestalos then ‘evolve’ into their Mega Monarch forms.

 

Amunet asks, stunned, “What the…?!”

 

Mahad says, “Be careful, princess! He has evolved his monsters into more powerful forms! Their power is far greater than before!” Just then the three Mega Monarchs attack with ice, fire, and lightning causing massive explosions all around.

 

Amunet says, sarcastically, “I kind of got that one, Mahad.”

 

Dark Magician Girl says, “This will be a difficult one.”

 

Sekhmet says, “We didn’t call you to fight, Mana.”

 

Amunet tells Mahad, “We need your help to focus our energies in order to stop this madness.”

 

Mahad says, “Whatever you need princess.”

 

Anhur says, “I’ll hold off that fiend. Personally, I got something that I owe to him.”

 

Sekhmet says, “Please don’t do anything dumb brother.”

 

Amunet says, with a smirk, “Your ‘personal Ishtar’ wouldn’t be too happy with that.” Anhur gives a major blush and yelp while both Sekhmet and Amunet give sly smirk and giggles at this.

 

Dark Magician Girl asks, nervously, “Is this really the time?” Anhur and Black Luster Soldier charge into the fight against Imhotep and the three Mega Monarchs with Anhur using two swords much like Kazuto uses his as Kirito in SAO and ALO with Imhotep using a shield and sword similar in fashion to Heathcliff.

 

As the others watched, Rika says, “That’s familiar.”

 

Sailor Star says, amazed, “Kirito-kun’s and Kayaba’s sword styles…” As the two of them fought, Black Luster Soldier takes on the three Mega Monarchs and manages to hold them off despite it being three-on-one battle. On the meanwhile, Sekhmet and Amunet are focusing their energies with Mahad and Mana, the Dark Magician Girl.

 

Mahad says, “Princess, these energies…”

 

Amunet says, “I know, Mahad. I don’t want to call on ‘them’ unless really necessary.”

 

Sekhmet says, “But what we are doing…”

 

Amunet says, interrupting, “I know, sister. But if that fiend wishes to use the ancient power within me…I plan to ram it down his throat.”

 

Sekhmet says, “I hope that you know what you are doing sister.”

 

Amunet says, nervously, “I hope so too, sister.” The two magicians and the two ‘ancient versions’ of Serena and Suguha continue to pour their energies in which a portal is creating and a dragon’s roar is heard causing the fighting to stop as everyone looks to see something coming out of the portal. When the ‘something’ can be seen, our heroes and heroines are shocked to see none other than Odd-Eyes Dragon come out of the portal with a mighty roar.

 

Sailor Saturn says, shocked, “That’s…”

 

Matt says, finishing for Sailor Saturn, “Odd-Eyes Dragon…” Just then the visage of Starve Venom Fusion Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon appear behind Odd-Eyes Dragon before there is a bright flash of light and forcing everyone to cover their eyes as they are engulfed by it. Soon after, we return to Lastation itself as the light from the clash of two Egyptian God Monsters starts to fade and our heroes and heroines find themselves back in the warehouse with the three CPUs back to their human forms with all of the Sailor Scouts, minus Celestial, are back in their ‘civilian forms’.

 

Tai asks, confused, “What the heck was that all about?”

 

Kazuto says, “Those images…”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “I know, Kazuto.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, confused, “What was that?”

 

Heathcliff responds, “A look into the origins of the destiny that we all built with our hands and actions.”

 

Everyone else looks at Heathcliff and Amara asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Heathcliff asks, “Do you really think that the Silver Millennium was our ‘first clash’ Selene?”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Heathcliff responds, “Your soul, my soul, and the souls of your brother and sister have existed since the dawn of time itself!”

 

There are gasps and Matt asks, stunned, “Say what?!”

 

Davis yells out, with an annoyed tone, “What kind of nonsense are you spitting out this time?”

 

Heathcliff says, “This life and our lives in the Silver Millennium are just one of many lives that we have led. Our battle…our war has spread over many lives…and many worlds…but this will be the last…”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, confused, “What is he going on about?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a plain tone, “I don’t know what you are going on about, but I know one thing: You are right that this is our last fight! It’s time to end this insanity Kayaba!”

 

Heathcliff says, “Then come at me with all that you have!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a serious tone, “Let’s duel!”

 

Blanc asks, amazed, “They are going to still continue after that?”

 

Kazuto says, “That’s my sister. She refuses to back down from a fight.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Premature Burial! Normally, I would have to lose eight hundred life-points to use it, but since I still have my Spell Economics, it won’t happen. Now, I use it to revive a monster in my graveyard! And I choose the most faithful friend of Pharaoh Atem himself: Dark Magician!” Just then Dark Magician (2500/2100) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Rika asks, “When did that card get in her graveyard?”

 

Darien says, “Most likely that was the card that she had to discard due to Kayaba’s Life Shaver trap card.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting three cards into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with three cards face-down.”

 

Heathcliff says, drawing a card, “My move.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Not so fast! I activate my trap card: Gamble!” Sailor Celestial’s first face-down card is revealed to be the Gamble trap card and Sailor Celestial says, “Since you have six or more cards and I have less than three, I can flip a coin and if it is heads, I get five new cards. Tails, I lose my turn.”

 

There are shocked looks among the others and Vert says, “Yes, she is taking quite a gamble.” On Sailor Celestial’s touch screen, an image of a coin appears, flips, and it lands on tails.

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “You lose my dear.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smirk and pushing another button on her disk’s touch screen, “You think? Too bad! I activate my Probability Change trap card!” Sailor Celestial’s next trap card is revealed to be the Probability Change trap card and Sailor Celestial says, with a smirk, “With this card, I can redo a coin toss or dice roll, but it won’t end up the same result as the first one!”

 

Plenty of the others smile at this and Tai says, with a grin, “She knew that what she was doing.”

 

Kazuto says, with a smirk, “Not surprising since she does kendo after all. They need to be as focused and precise as the samurai of old.” The coin flip on the touch screen ends up, obviously, as heads and Sailor Celestial draws five cards.

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “Well done.” Heathcliff says, displaying a Pendulum Monster, Flash Knight (1800/600), “I take the already set scale two, Foucault’s Cannon, and the scale seven, Flash Knight, I reset the Pendulum Scale!” Heathcliff puts Flash Knight onto the only open Pendulum Card Zone on his duel disk causing the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colors to once more appear in his disk’s Monster Card Zones in which a new column of light appears by Heathcliff with Flash Knight and the number 7 below him in it. Heathcliff says, with a smile, “And now, I can summon monsters that are levels three through six this turn!”

 

The others look at this and Davis says, “Here we go again.”

 

Heathcliff shouts out, “Grand power that shakes my being! Awaken the new power to bring new life and chaos! Pendulum Summon!” Heathcliff takes a card from his Extra Deck and puts it along with two cards from his hand on his duel disk in which he yells out, “Be reborn from my Extra Deck: Archfiend Eccentrick! And from my hand: Raiza and Granmarg!” A circle of light appears on the field and three lights come from it in which those three ‘lights’ turn into Archfiend Eccentrick (800/1000), Raiza the Storm Monarch (2400/1000), and Granmarg the Rock Monarch (2400/1000), all of whom are in attack mode.

 

Izzy says, “He summoned more Monarchs, again, and making their abilities useless.”

 

Matt says, “He plans to use them to summon stronger monsters.”

 

Heathcliff says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I release Archfiend and Granmarg to play Tyrant Dragon!” Archfiend Eccentrick and Granmarg vanish from the fiend in which Tyrant Dragon (2900/2500) appears on the field in attack mode and Heathcliff says, putting one more card into the main slot of his disk, “Next, I play my Advanced Force spell card! Now, all I need to do to play a level seven or higher monster is release on level five or higher monster!”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, confused, “Why didn’t he play that card before?!”

 

Heathcliff says, putting another card into the main slot of his disk, “Next, I play Extra Pendulum Present! I return one Pendulum monster from my Extra Deck to my deck and draw a card from my deck! If I get another Pendulum monster, I get one more card from my deck.” Heathcliff then returns Archfiend Eccentrick (800/1000) Pendulum Monster card from his Extra Deck back to his regular deck, his deck is shuffled, and he draws a card in which he displays the Pendulum Monster, Sky Dragoons of Draconia (2200/200), causing him to say, “And now, I have a new Pendulum monster.” Heathcliff then draws one more card, puts it into the main slot of his disk, and he says, “Next, I activate my Double Summon and this allows another Normal Summon this turn. So, I release my Raiza the Storm Monarch in order to play in order to ‘evolve’ him into Raiza the MEGA Monarch!” He puts a card on his duel disk and Raiza the Storm Monarch then ‘evolves’ into Raiza the Mega Monarch (2800/1000) in attack mode. Heathcliff says, “Due to his ability, since he was Advanced Summon, I target one card on the field and one card in either of our graveyards and return the first to the deck while the other goes into the hand!”

 

A storm comes onto the field and Davis says, nervously, “Oh, boy!”

 

Heathcliff says, “Since I used a Wind monster in Raiza’s summoning, I can target one additional card on the field to return to the hand.” There are stunned looks from the others and Heathcliff says, with a sly smile, “This may be cliché, but I return Dark Magician to your deck!” Dark Magician screams as he vanishes from the field in which his card goes onto the top of Sailor Celestial’s deck while a card comes out of Heathcliff’s deck and he says, displaying Obelisk the Tormentor (4000/4000) God monster card, “And I return Obelisk to my hand. I also return your face-down card to your hand as well.”

 

Just then a new card appears in Sailor Celestial’s hand and Serena says, concerned, “She’s helpless.”

 

Kazuto says, with a sneer, “He’s flawless as usual.”

 

Sailor Celestial then says, with a smirk, “Not as much as he thinks.” Everyone else looks at Sailor Celestial and she then displays the card that appeared in her hand to be a trap card called Surprise Trap with a picture of a someone setting off a booby-trap in a building.

 

Heathcliff asks, surprised, “That card?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “That’s right. Since you got rid of this card while it was set is on the field with a card effect, it’s effect now activates and since your Tyrant Dragon can’t be targeted by traps that leaves your overgrown Monarch and he gets blow off the field!”

 

Raiza then explodes as it is destroyed and Rika says, excitedly, “Way to go girlfriend!”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “Well done, but it won’t be enough. Tyrant Dragon attacks you directly!”

 

Tyrant Dragon unleashes a powerful flame at Sailor Celestial, but she then discards a card causing Kuriboh (300/200) to appear and Sailor Celestial says, “Thanks to Kuriboh, your attack is stopped short!” Kuriboh absorbs the damage and then explodes.

 

Gatomon says, “That was close.”

 

Heathcliff says, with a grin, “Excellent. You have quite a talent.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “I don’t need your praise.” Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate Card Destruction! Now, both of us discard our entire hands and redraw the same number of cards.”

 

Amara says, with a smirk, “And that means that Obelisk heads back to the graveyard.” Heathcliff and Sailor Celestial discard their hands in which Heathcliff draws two cards from his deck and Sailor Celestial five new cards.

 

Michelle asks, “But if he has Slifer and Obelisk, could it mean…?”

 

Trista says, with a nod, “It is most likely he has the strongest of the Egyptian God Monsters: The Winged Dragon of Ra.”

 

Vert asks, surprised, “There are one more of these ‘divine creatures’?”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “Yes. And it is the most powerful of the Egyptian God Cards.”

 

Blanc says, “That’s not good.”

 

Soon after, Sailor Celestial’s crystal pendulum appears between Dragonpulse and Dragonpit and she says, “With the set Pendulum Scale, I can summon monsters that are level two to seven this turn! Swing, pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Three cards come out of Sailor Celestial’s Extra Deck and she puts them along with two more from her hand in which she yells out, “Be reborn from my Extra Deck: Stargazer Magician, Timegazer Magician, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon! And now, join them Performapal Dag Daggerman and Descend Dragon Magician!” A circle of light appears on the field, five lights come from it, and those five ‘lights’ turn into Stargazer Magician (1200/2400), Timegazer Magician (1200/600), Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000), Performapal Dag Daggerman (2000/600), and Descend Dragon Magician (2400/1000) in attack mode.

 

Keiko says, amazed, “She summoned five monsters in one turn.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “And now, I activate Descend Dragon Magician’s ability! For the rest of this turn, my magician is now a dragon monster! And with that I Overlay my Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Descend Dragon Magician in order to build the Overlay Network!” Both Odd-Eyes and Descend Dragon turn into lights that goes into a vortex while Sailor Celestial puts both cards into the same Monster Card Zone while putting a Pendulum-XYZ Monster card over them in which he says, “Dragon of duel-colored eyes, eradicate all enemies who oppose you with your scales of wrath! I XYZ Summon, the Supreme Black Dragon King, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon (3000/2500) with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting it appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Compa says, “Wow. It is that scary dragon again.”

 

Blanc says, with a nod, “If you want a dragon…That’s a good one.”

 

However, the others are concerned for another reason and Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Sugu…”

&nbs p;

Sailor Celestial’s breathing is heavier and Sailor Celestial yells out, “Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon attacks Tyrant Dragon!” As Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon charges at Tyrant Dragon, Sailor Celestial says, “Thanks to Descend Dragon Magician, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon’s attack powers doubles when attacking another dragon!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon goes up from 3000/2500 to 6000/2500 and Sailor Celestial yells out, “Rebellious Wrath Strike Disobey!” Tyrant Dragon roars as it is impaled by Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon causing Tyrant Dragon to explode while Heathcliff is sent skidding back from the explosion as he loses 3100 life-points.

 

Davis yells out, excitedly, “She’s got him!”

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, “Stargazer, end this!”

 

As Stargazer prepares to attack, Heathcliff says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Since you used your monsters to attack me directly, I can play Battle Fader in defense mode.” Battle Fader (0/0) appears on the field in defense mode and Heathcliff says, “And now, the battle phase is over.” Battle Fader lets out a loud bell-like ‘gong’ and Stargazer Magician is sent back to Sailor Celestial’s field.

 

Ryoutarou says, “Damn it! That guy keeps getting lucky!”

 

Kazuto says, seriously, “Something tells me that it is more than just luck, Klein.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with two cards face-down.”

 

Current Score:

Sailor Celestial: 3400

Heathcliff: 900

 

Vert says, “It would seem that Celestial has the lead, but…”

 

Tai says, “In this game, anything can turn on a card.”

 

Heathcliff says, drawing a card, “My move.” Heathcliff says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I activate my Card of Sanctity! Both of us must draw from our decks until we have six cards in our hands!” Heathcliff and Sailor Celestial draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands and Heathcliff says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Next, I release my Battle Fader in order to Advanced Summon Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a winch, “Oh, crud.” Battle Fader vanishes and Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch (2400/1000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Heathcliff says, with a sly smile, “And as you know, when Advanced Summoned, I force you to discard one card from your hand and if it is a monster, you lose life-point equal to one hundred times its level.” Heathcliff says, “And I choose the center card.” Sailor Celestial snarls as she displays Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400) and discards it to her graveyard slot in which Heathcliff says, with a smile, “Now, since dragon was a level five, you lose five hundred life-points.” Flames lick at Sailor Celestial and she stomps them out as she loses 500 life-points.

 

Neptune says, “Ouch. Talk about a hot foot.”

 

Heathcliff says, putting one more card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I play my Advanced Carnival! Since I Advanced Summoned this turn, I can do so again!” Heathcliff puts one card on his duel disk and he says, “So, I release my Firestorm Monarch to bring form…Thestalos the MEGA Monarch!” Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch then ‘transforms’ into Thestalos the Mega Monarch (2800/1000) in attack mode. Heathcliff says, “And now, his ability activates. I force you discard another card and if it is a monster, you lose life-points equal to two hundred times its level. And I choose the far right card.” Sailor Celestial gives a real nasty sneer as she displays Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon (2400/2000) and discards it in which flames are to form all around her in which Heathcliff says, with a smirk, “Oh, if you have forgotten, since I summoned my Mega Monarch by releasing a Fire monster, you lose an additional one thousand life-points as well.” Sailor Celestial yelps out as she is engulfed in flames as she loses 2800 life-points.

 

The others gasp and TK says, “This isn’t good. She just has one hundred points left.”

 

Blanc tells Tai, “Like you said, this game could turn on a single card.”

 

Heathcliff says, “Thestalos, attack her Daggerman now.”

 

Thestalos unleashes a wave of flames that head for Daggerman, but Sailor Celestial says, pushing a button on her duel disk’s touch screen, “Hold it! I activate my Zero Gravity trap card!” Sailor Celestial’s face-down card is revealed to be the Zero Gravity trap card and Sailor Celestial says, “This trap forces all monsters to switch modes, so, all of our monsters are now in defense mode!” Soon after, Thestalos and all of Sailor Celestial’s monsters switch from attack to defense mode.

 

Cody says, “And that makes Kayaba unable to attack.”

 

Heathcliff says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Very good, Celestial. I end my turn with a face-down.”

 

Current Score:

Sailor Celestial: 100

Heathcliff: 900

 

Davis says, “This is it.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “Yeah, they are down to their last life-points. This one turn could and may decide the duel.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “My move.” Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Red-Eyes Transmigration Ritual Spell card! By releasing monsters in my hand or field, I can play Lord of the Red, but I can also remove Red-Eyes monsters from my grave as well. I remove Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon and play Lord of the Red in attack mode!” A dark vortex surrounds Sailor Celestial as an image of Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon appears, goes into Sailor Celestial herself, and her armor transforms into an armor designed like Red-Eyes Black Dragon in which Sailor Celestial ‘transforms’ into Lord of the Red (2400/2100) in attack mode.

 

The others are amazed and Keiko asks, stunned, “Suguha turned into a Duel Monster?!”

 

Sailor Celestial, in her ‘new armor’, pushes a button on disk’s touch screen and she says, “I activate my face-down card: Reinforcements!” Sailor Celestial’s face-down card is revealed to be the Reinforcements trap card and Sailor Celestial says, “And now, I use it to boost Lord of the Red’s power by five hundred points!” Lord of the Red then goes from 2400/2100 to 2900/2100.

 

Neptune asks, “So, she is going to beat them down herself?”

 

Davis says, with a smirk, “Yep, but not like how you think, Nep.”

 

Just then Sailor Celestial/Lord of the Red get surrounded by flames and Sailor Celestial says, with a smirk, “Since I activated an effect, Lord of the Red or should I say, yours truly, can now destroy one monster on the field automatically, so, your Monarch is about to be dethroned!” Soon after, Lord of the Red leap kicks into Thestalos’ chest and he groans as he shatters into pieces.

 

Mimi says, excitedly, “He’s got him.”

 

Kazuto says, concerned, “One can only hope Mimi.”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, “And now, I attack! This is the end!” Lord of the Red then charges in and our Senshi of Reality gives a roar as she plans to plant her fist into Heathcliff’s face, but Heathcliff gives a wide smirk.

 

Heathcliff says, discarding Destiny Hero-Dynamiteguy (1000/1000) from his hand, “I activate the effect of Destiny Hero-Dynamiteguy! I negate the attack and both of us take one thousand points of damage!”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, stunned, “What?!” Before Lord of the Red reaches Heathcliff, there is a massive explosion that sends Lord of the Red/Sailor Celestial to the ground while throwing Heathcliff to the ground as well in which both of them losing 1000 life-points as well as ending the duel.

 

Final Score:

Sailor Celestial: 0 (tie)

Heathcliff: 0 (tie)

 

With the end of the duel, the Solid Vision projections vanish and Naruto says, “Suguha-chan!” Naruto leaps onto the duel field and helps Sailor Celestial into a sitting position in which he asks, concerned, “Are you okay?”

 

As Sakura and Hinata arrive by Sailor Celestial’s and Naruto’s side, Sailor Celestial grunts out, “Other than a major ringing in my ears, just peachy.”

 

Davis says, “Seems you haven’t lost your sense of humor.” The others arrive by Sailor Celestial and they hear armor moving in which they see Heathcliff get to his feet.

 

Darien asks, angrily, “What was that purpose of this?! Was that whole purpose of this just for that vision?”

 

Heathcliff says, “If you wish it to be simple, Prince Endymon…Then yes.”

 

Serena asks, anger evident in her eyes, “I’m getting sick and tired of this! Haven’t you caused us enough pain? Enough agony?” The others look at Serena in concern as she draws out her broach preparing to battle Heathcliff herself.

 

Heathcliff says, “As I have stated before, I didn’t wish for you to get involved…”

 

Serena yells out, angrily, “Shut it! Even if I wasn’t trapped, I was involved in SAO like it or not! And I was a part of it! I’m an SAO survivor, scarred forever by that two yearlong nightmare! All that pain…and that suffering…and for what?! You made so many of us suffer for your own selfish gains and it is time that you answer for them once and for all!”

 

Heathcliff says, “As much as I want to ‘settle things’ between us, I have more important things to do for now.” Heathcliff snaps his fingers and the binds that are around Atem vanish causing him to collapse to the ground.

 

Trista says, “Atem-dono!”

 

When everyone’s attention switches to Atem, Heathcliff takes time to take four cards out of his deck and he says, “Serenity!” Serena looks at him to see Heathcliff throw her the four cards and she catches them in which Serena’s eyes widen to the Egyptian God Cards, Obelisk the Tormentor (4000/4000), Slifer the Sky Dragon (X000/X000), and the Winged Dragon of Ra (????/????), along with Legendary Planet card, The Supremacy Sun (3000/3000), in her hands.

 

Serena asks, stunned, “What is this?!”

 

Heathcliff says, “As I said, I was borrowing them for the duel and since it is done, you can return them to their owners.” Heathcliff says, taking out an SAO style teleport crystal, “Another day, my moon bunny.”

 

Serena yells out, “Wait!” However, it is too late as Heathcliff vanishes in the blue light of a teleport effect.

 

TK asks, “Is it me or does anyone else feel like we are being led on a merry chase?”

 

Matt says, “It isn’t just you, bro.”

 

Ken says, nodding his head, “I agree, Matt. He is up to something.”

 

Kazuto says, nodding his head in agreement, “But what is what I don’t get.”

 

Davis asks, “Man! What’s going on here?”

 

Just then a familiar female voice says, “That’s what I want to know!” Everyone then looks to see Black Heart flying down from the new massive hole in the roof of the warehouse and landing by our heroes and heroines.

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “Hey, Noire!”

 

Black Heart says, seeing Neptune, “I should have known that you were involved in this Neptune.”

 

Neptune says, annoyed, “Hey, that’s mean!”

 

Black Heart says, “There is a massive column of light and power that goes into the sky and when I investigate it, there is you and your group of friends.”

 

Neptune says, nervously, “Well…”

 

Black Heart crosses her arms over her form and she asks, with a stern tone, “Mind telling me what is going on here?”

 

Keiko says, nervously, “Well…”

 

Kazuto tells Black Heart, “Noire, I think that it is best that we do it Chian’s place. We are too out in the open.”

 

Black Heart says, “Good point. All right, but you are telling everything once we get back.”

 

Serena says, a bit nervously, “We’ll try.” Immediately, some of our heroes and heroines goes over to the unconscious Atem and seeing that he is physically unhurt, they have Raidramon, Armored Digivolved from Veemon, to carry him as our group follows Black Heart back to Chian’s business home in Lastation.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Within the Fusion Dimension, we are within a room where we find the Professor, features still unseen, sitting in a throne-like chair and slamming his fists into the sides of the throne.

 

Professor yells out, his voice showing great anger, “Damn you! Curse you, Kayaba! What have you done?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE KAYABA?!!” Professor growls in anger and rage while his subordinates in the room dare not to come over to even ask what’s wrong not knowing what has enraged their leader, who is normally so stoic and doesn’t anger easily, to fly into a rage and fearing his wrath as of this moment.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Lastation

 

Later on, back in Gamindustri, we return to Lastation to find our group along with Noire within a hotel while we see Atem, still in a deep slumber, lying down in a bed.

 

Amara asks Ami, who was examining him, “How is he Ami?”

 

Ami says, “He is unhurt. It looks like that he was knocked unconscious through some kind of sleeping gas or spell of some kind.”

 

Lita says, with a sneer, “Not surprising. I doubt that even Kayaba could be able to beat one of the ‘King of Games’. Like Trista said, there is only one person to beat Atem and that’s his ‘other half’, Yugi Moto.”

 

IF says, “Anyway, we can talk more freely in here.”

 

Blanc says, “Lastation’s hotel…Not bad…”

 

Vert says, “I was hoping for a VIP suite with king sized bed and softer cushions.”

 

Mina says, with a nod of understanding, “Don’t we all.”

 

Noire is silent and Neptune tells her, “What’s the matter Noire? It isn’t like you are the silent type of the group.”

 

Noire says, “There are so many people here…I don’t know what to say…”

 

Neptune says, nervously, “Ouch. Being alone made you socially inept, I guess.”

 

Noire asks, annoyed, “Who are you calling ‘socially inept’?!” Noire says, “I just don’t know how to approach someone that I don’t know…”

 

Neptune says, in a deadpan tone and manner, “Wow…”

 

Vert says, “Noire? No need to be tense in front of us.”

 

Neptune says, “Not like you don’t know us.”

 

Noire says, “Well, maybe you, Neptune, but I don’t know the other two…” Noire says, looking at both Vert and Blanc, who are still both wearing their ‘disguises’, “Wait! I’ve seen you both before…”

 

Blanc says, “Well, of course.”

 

Blanc removes her glasses and Noire says, shocked, “You’re Lowee…!!”

 

Blanc says, “Finally noticed have you.”

 

Vert asks, “Well, how about me?”

 

Vert takes off her glasses and Noire asks, stunned, “Leanbox’s CPU?”

 

Vert says, “Yes, you are correct.”

 

Yolei asks, nervously, “Did it really have to take a pair of glasses to fool her?”

 

Michelle tells Yolei, with a kind smile, “Now, let’s not damage her pride…more than it already is.”

 

Noire asks, nervously, “N-N-N-Neptune! What’s going on? Why are these two in Lastation?”

 

Neptune says, “Well, that’s because…”

 

Noire yells out, in a panic, “Wait! You aren’t planning to take over Lastation with those two, are you? I can’t believe you pulled this on me! I thought that you were my friend! No matter. I’ll take you three on myself. Don’t think that I’ll go easy here. I’ll make you pay for tramping on my feelings.”

 

Neptune says, “Attack!”

 

Neptune slaps Noire and she yelps out, “What are you doing Neptune?”

 

Neptune says, “Calm down, Noire.”

 

Serena tells Noire, “They are here because we need all four rulers of this world to come together.”

 

Vert says, “That’s right. We aren’t here to fight.”

 

Blanc says, “We are just here to talk. So settle down.”

 

Noire asks, surprised, “Talk?”

 

Neptune says, “That’s right. We’re here to talk. You don’t look like you trust me.”

 

Noire responds, “Of course. With all of the CPUs here, how do you expect me to believe you?”

 

Trista tells Noire, “Lady Noire, all of us know about the mistrust that you have for each other since you have been fight for hundreds of your world’s years, but right now, all four of you need to unite with us to stop our common enemy and save our worlds.” Noire gives a surprise look and our group explains what happened to them ever since they left Lastation the first time.

 

When they are done, Noire says, “I can’t believe Leanbox and Lowee went through all that. And this…Arfoire? It sounds like she is connected with Avenir.”

 

Davis says, “Most likely, they are her allies or at least, her tools to get what she wants.”

 

Noire says, “This sounds surreal, but it does match Avenir’s moves…”

 

Neptune says, “I thought that you were going to add a twist into your words.”

 

Noire retorts, annoyed, “Oh, you want me to twist some eggplant into your mouth?”

 

Neptune says, nervously, “Hold on there. That didn’t sound like much of a joke.”

 

TK says, nervously, “I don’t think that it was meant as a joke Neptune.”

 

Noire says, “Anyway, it is a probably a good idea to move together.”

 

Serena says, “Thank you, Noire. We don’t want you to sound like you can’t take care of yourself, but Arfoire will try anything, if she gets a copy of yours and Neptune’s powers, it sounds like we are in really big trouble.”

 

Noire says, “I’m shocked that someone has the ability to copy our powers and yes, I can take care of myself, but if she gets my powers along theirs, even I might have trouble with her.” Noire asks, looking at Suguha, “What I don’t get is how our powers would allow her to harness Etherion of all things? I mean, we’re the goddesses of Gamindustri and even we can’t hope to touch Etherion much less use it. How does she think that our powers will help her?”

 

Kazuto says, “We have a theory that it is the power of the former goddess that came before you that she is after.”

 

Ken says, with a nod, “That’s a good idea, Kazuto. She is the ‘birth mother’ of Neptune, Vert, Blanc, and Noire and from what we know, all of her powers have gone to them.”

 

Blanc says, nodding her head in understanding, “It might be possible.”

 

Vert says, “Yes, I agree. Recreating the complete power of the former goddess might be what she is doing. She may have had a special ability that allowed her to use Etherion that we don’t have.”

 

Gatomon says, “And that means that she wants Neptune’s and Noire’s power in order to get it.”

 

Gabumon says, “We managed to weaken her in the last battle, but it doesn’t mean that she won’t try any underhanded tactics to get what she wants.”

 

Kazuto says, “Including getting more weaponry from Avenir.”

 

Cody says, “And most likely, she doesn’t need to defeat you. For what we learned before, she will want to weaken to make you unable to escape and resist her copying and draining your powers.”

 

Noire says, proudly, “Not surprising. She would have to use such tactics to get what she wants from me.”

 

Kazuto says, “We need to work together and stay together in order to deny Arfoire what she wants.”

 

Vert says, “Agreed.”

 

Matt asks, “So, what’s our next move?”

 

Blanc asks, “How about we crush Avenir?”

 

TK says, nervously, “Something tells me that we shouldn’t be hasty, Blanc-dono.”

 

Serena asks Noire, “How is the situation here?”

 

Noire says, with a sigh, “Not good. I have been working in human form and as Black Heart to help the people causing me to regain Shares as well as influence in Basilicom…”

 

Cody says, “Something tells us that something happened since you are speaking in the ‘past tense’.”

 

Noire says, with a sigh, “Avenir didn’t like that, so, they chased me out of the Basilicom.”

 

Mimi asks, “Chased you out? You are a goddess right? You could have easily beaten them, couldn’t you?”

 

TK says, “They have considerable influence in Lastation now. It could have started a civil war.”

 

Noire says, with a nod, “Exactly! Then where would my nation and my people be? As much as I wanted to kick their asses, as the CPU of this nation, my people, especially those that believe in me, come first.”

 

Blanc says, “And that’s why they could ship all those weapons to Lowee…”

 

Tai says, “With Noire restrained due to her recovering powers and basically her nation as a ‘hostage’ of sorts, there isn’t anything that she could do.”

 

Amara says, “I think that we should visit Chian and help her out. If we do that, we could put a dent in Avenir.”

 

Lita says, “I don’t think that it would be that easy.”

 

Wormmon asks, “What about that Expo?”

 

Ken says, “Wormmon is right. If we get into the Expo, we might get an idea on what’s going on.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “Good idea, Ken.”

 

Davis asks, with a smirk, “Well, what are we waiting for?” Our group, now rejoined by Noire, head over to Chian’s business home to find out what they can do to help her.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), The World that Never Was

 

Organization XIII is assembled in the center of The World that Never Was and all of them whose faces can be seen have deadly serious looks on their faces.

 

Xemnas says, “I’m sure on why we are here.”

 

Ansem says, “Kayaba is getting bold.”

 

Young Xehanort says, “Agreed. This is indeed disturbing news.”

 

Saix says, “We may have to make our move early.”

 

Xigbar says, “If that witch can get her job right.”

 

Master Xehanort says, “You have to remember who we are dealing with here.”

 

Young Xehanort asks, “Is there something about Kayaba that worries you?”

 

Master Xehanort says, “He is one that’s not to be underestimated. His daughters neither. They may not be at full strength, but that’s because they are denying the blood within them.”

 

Saix asks, “You are saying that they are not at full strength?”

 

Master Xehanort says, “Not even close. They have great power, but they have MUCH potential that’s untapped yet. They can be true ‘Keyblade War Maidens’.”

 

Xemnas says, “And they will be trouble.”

 

Master Xehanort says, “Saix, it is time to make preparations.”

 

Saix responds, with a nod, “Of course.” Saix teleports away and Organization XIII are looking at each other especially at Master Xehanort who looks to be in deep thought.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Lastation

 

Our group, joined by Noire, are assembled in a massive galley with various stands and whatnot which looks like an expo of some sort in which the theme seems to be weaponry. Noire, Blanc, and Vert are wearing their ‘disguises’ if you can call them that while a lot of the group is looking around in amazement.

 

Neptune says, “And so three days later…”

 

IF says, with a solemn sigh, “You know, I think that we could have used the three days better.”

 

Chian says, “What are you grumbling about? The ceremony is about to begin.”

 

Raye says, “And unlike some of us, there are plenty of us that took the plan for what’s ahead.”

 

Blanc says, “So, this is Lastation’s largest technology event…”

 

Noire says, “Pretty huge, huh? Lastation has still much to show…”

 

Joe says, “Not sure that I like the ‘theme’.”

 

Mimi says, with a smile, “I’m sure that they will have a ‘nicer theme’ next year.”

 

Palmon says, “Yeah!”

 

Noire talks with MAGES. and she explains about a microwave that can turn food and humans into gel and Noire says, nervously, “Please don’t exhibit that…”

 

Rika says, nervously, “Yes, please!”

 

Serena says, nervously, “When she said ‘mad magical scientist’ she meant it.”

 

Mina says, nervously, “You aren’t kidding, princess.”

 

Davis says, his eyes narrowing, “Hey, guys! It’s starting. And one guess on who is announcing it.”

 

Gatomon asks, annoyed, “Don’t tell me?”

 

Ganache comes up on stage and he yells out, “Welcome everyone to the Avenir sponsored Technology Expo!”

 

Noire says, annoyed, “What’s he talking about? I’m the sponsor of the event!”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “Come on, Noire! Smile! You are going to let your cute looks get spoiled!”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “And once he is kicked to the curb, he won’t be smiling for long and you will be laughing all the way to the top.”

 

After his speech, Ganache says, “And now, we have a special opening ceremony for you all.”

 

TK asks, suspiciously, “Opening ceremony?”

 

Matt says, suspicious tone in his voice, “Yeah, bro. I feel the same way.”

 

Noire says, with a nod, “Same here. I hope that you are wrong…”

 

Tai says, “Don’t worry. We feel the same way.”

 

Suguha says, nodding her head in agreement, “Big time.”

 

Ganache says, “In keeping with the theme, we would like to hold an exhibition match! Of course, we will enter our own weaponry with pride!”

 

IF says, “What a farce. They are just using it to promote their product.”

 

Amara says, plainly, “I hope that’s all they are doing IF.”

 

Ganache yells out, “The opponent…Representing the smaller companies is…Passé!”

 

There are gasps of shock and Amara says, with a deadly serious tone, “I knew it! It’s a trap!”

 

Ganache says, “The match will begin in ten minutes. Both contestants please prepare.”

 

Chian says, stunned, “Prepare for what? There is nothing that we can prepare for!” Ganache heads to an area and looks straight at Arfoire.

 

Ganache says, “They look surprised.”

 

Arfoire says, “We have prepared to the stage. They can’t get away now.” Arfoire asks, “So, is Avenir’s weaponry will get the job done?”

 

Ganache responds, “Please do not worry. It is a new version created from the data from all of the past battles. Not even those mysterious interlopers will be able to stand up to it.”

 

Arfoire responds, “Don’t let your guard down.”

 

Ganache says, “Most certainly. I have suffered quite a bit from my number of encounters with them. In the name of Lady White Heart, I will destroy the goddesses through Avenir.”

 

Arfoire thinks in her mind, slyly, “Weak minded fool.” Unknown to them, a familiar group of ninjas are watching and they vanish into the shadows in which Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Minato, and Kushina return to the others in the area of the expo floor that they are on.

 

Naruto says, “Guys, we have big news!”

 

Kazuto asks, “What is it?”

 

Sakura says, seriously, “Arfoire is here!”

 

There are gasps and Vert asks, “She is?”

 

Hinata says, with a nod, “Yes, Vert-dono. She just met with Ganache.”

 

Minato says, “They must have known that we would be here.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “They set the bait and we fell into the trap.”

 

Compa asks, concerned, “What do we do now? Should we run or fight?”

 

Noire says, “We can’t run! We’ll waste all of the time and effort that everyone put into the exhibition!”

 

Darien says, “Not to mention that they may use the people here as ‘hostages’ to force us to fight them.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “Yeah, they would be that underhanded.”

 

Vert says, “And that means that we can’t turn back on the people.”

 

Blanc says, “Well then, we had better get prepared.”

 

Kazuto says, “We had better be prepared for anything. They have already seen our powers and abilities in action as well as the Digimon too and that means that they will be well-prepared for us.”

 

Neptune tells Kazuto and Blanc, “Hey, you guys are too serious.” Neptune tells Chian, “Hey, Chian, we need to prove who is the best to meet the goddess right?”

 

Chian says, nervously, “Huh? Yeah, that’s right.”

 

Neptune tells Noire, “Well, Noire, I think that it is time to show them who is boss in front of everyone.”

 

Noire says, “Of course. Since this is an event, all of the judging would be fair and out in the open.”

 

Neptune says, “Then it is simple. We beat up Avenir’s machine with Chian’s weapon.”

 

Chian says, shocked, “Neptune…”

 

Yolei tells Chian, “Don’t bother, Chian. When she gets her mind on something, she doesn’t back down.”

 

Raye says, looking at Davis, Serena, Kazuto, and Suguha, “Reminds me of a few others that I know.”

 

Davis and Serena say in unison, “Why are you looking at me?”

 

Davis and Serena look at each other in surprise and Mina says, with a smile, “Jinx!”

 

IF says, “Making it sound simple as always.”

 

Compa says, “Yep, that’s our Nep-Nep.”

 

Vert says, “Still I don’t think that’s solving the source of the problem…”

 

Tai says, “And we have to worry about what’s ‘behind the scenes’…”

 

Neptune says, “It isn’t like we can back out now, so, let’s go with the flow.”

 

Davis says, with a smirk, “And come on, we have been in plenty of traps and all those times, they backfired on the villains in a bad way!”

 

Neptune says, with a nod, “Yep! All we need to do is not lose! You got that! Not lose!”

 

Lita asks, “The major question is: Who is going to use Chian’s weapon?”

 

When they look at Chian’s weapon, Kazuto says, “I think that I’m out since it looks like a katana and I prepare one-handed swords.”

 

Rika says, with a grin, “That require monster strength stats to use.”

 

Asuna says, “Since Suguha uses kitanas and she is kendo practitioner, she is a good choice.”

 

Suguha says, “True, but I think that Neptune or Noire should use it. This is their world and this is Noire’s nation after all.”

 

Noire responds, “I think that Neptune should use it. She was the one testing it, so, she would know it best. I’ll be judging you anyways. Make sure that you stand out, you hear?”

 

Neptune takes Chian’s weapon, Armas, and she says, “Okay! If it is a star that you are looking for, leave it to old Nep!”

 

The group goes to the stage, Neptune leaps onto the stage, and Ganache yells out, “Okay, let the exhibition match begin!”

 

Chian says, “Good luck. I’m counting on you.”

 

Neptune says, “All right. I’m changing forms from the start.”

 

IF says, “No, Nep! If you change forms, then everyone will know you are…” However, IF stops when Neptune looks like she is straining.

 

Neptune asks, “Um, Iffy? I can’t change forms!” Immediately, Ami gets out her computer and Suguha takes out her broach to transform, but nothing happens.

 

Suguha says, “I can’t transform!”

 

Serena and Asuna attempt to do the same, but they can’t transform and Serena says, “Me neither!”

 

The other Sailor Scouts find out that they can’t transform and Lita asks, confused, “What’s going on?”

 

Ami says, “Girls, there is some kind of power dampening field! It is made us unable to access our powers!”

 

Noire, Vert, and Blanc try to transform and Blanc says, “All of us are effected it seems. We just fell into a major trap.”

 

Davis says, “Darien and I can’t access our powers too.”

 

Tai says, “Agumon, digivolve!”

 

Agumon responds, “Right!” Agumon tries to digivolve, but he can’t and he says, “Tai, I can’t! Something is wrong!”

 

Izzy says, “The dampening field has affected our digivices too! Our Digimon can’t digivolve!”

 

Arfoire comes over and she says, with an evil smirk, “That’s right! We have been observing you for a long time now and we have found a way to make you unable to access any of your powers!”

 

Mimi asks, nervously, “Now what?”

 

Shion says, “We fight.”

 

Kazuto says, drawing his swords, “Shion is right. You might not be able to access your powers, but we can’t just give up.”

 

Kotone says, “Kazuto is right. There is too much at stake.”

 

Serena tells the ninjas of the group, “Naruto, we need you and your fellow ninjas to keep Chian safe.”

 

Sakura yells out, “No way!”

 

Hinata says, “My Senshi powers aren’t working, but my Byakugan is still working. Our chakra is still useable.”

 

Darien says, “That’s why we need to back. In case, you are our ‘ace in the hole’ in this fight.”

 

Naruto says, nervously, “But…!!”

 

Minato says, “Naruto, let’s follow their plan.” Minato then tells our group, “However, the instant that things get ‘deadly’, we are jumping in.” Plenty of the others nod their heads in agreement, Kushina takes Yui and holds her to keep her ‘restrained’, and then our heroes and heroines then unite against Panzer, the walking robot tank weapon, and they engage against it when Kazuto uses Sonic Leap on it.

 

Asuna says, amazed, “Our Sword Skills!”

 

Keiko says, shocked, “We still have our Sword Skills!”

 

Ryoutarou says, with a grin, “That’s the first good news today!” Our group continue to battle against their robot opponent with our SAO/ALO players of the group using their Sword Skills to inflict damage, but it is minor due to the construction of the robot tank.

 

Rika says, “Damn! This guy is tough!”

 

Matt says, “Not surprising since it was made to withstand physical attacks.”

 

Amara says, “And the CPUs are unable to access their powers and our powers are also neutralized, it isn’t going to be easy.”

 

Ryoutarou says, “Yeah, but we still have our Sword Skills and that’s all we had in SAO to take on bigger and tougher things than this tin can.”

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, “Hey, if we have our Sword Skills from SAO and ALO, could it be possible…?” Suguha then puts her sword away and she starts to chant out causing her to glow and unleash blades of wind that slam into Panzer causing it to stumble.

 

Arfoire asks, stunned at seeing what just happened, “What?!”

 

The others are also shocked and Keiko says, shocked, “Suguha…”

 

Rika yells out, stunned, “That was an ALO wind spell!”

 

Mina says, excitedly, “That must mean…”

 

Kazuto yells out, “Everyone, use your strongest attack spells from ALO!” Immediately, all of the ALO players in our group chant out their strongest attack spells and unleash a barrage of fire, wind, water, ice, and more in which Panzer suffers serious and very critical damage since it was made for physical attacks and not magical based assaults.

 

Vert says, with a smile, “My, they are full of surprises.”

 

Blanc says, “Don’t just stand there and admire them! They just gave us a chance!” Immediately, the four goddesses pound Panzer into the ground with their special attacks with Neptune using Chian’s weapon to land the final blows and it explodes into pieces with that.

 

Mina says, excitedly, “We did it!”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “Told you that their trap would backfire on them!”

 

Arfoire is stunned silent and she then yells at Ganache, “Ganache, how did they win when we sealed their powers?!”

 

Ganache says, “How amazing…They defeated it without their powers or the goddesses’ HDD forms. It seems like they were hiding a few things.”

 

Arfoire yells out, angrily, “Stop praising them!”

 

Ganache says, “Please don’t yell. Seeing my pride and joy of a weapon destroyed by them is most painful.”

 

Singe then comes over and he says, “Then use ‘that’.”

 

Ganache responds, “Sir President, when you mean ‘that’, you can’t mean…?!”

 

Singe says, “We can’t have humans, albeit strange ones, defeating our machines.”

 

Ganache says, nervously, “But sir, ‘that’ is still under maintenance and I can’t assure what will…”

 

Singe responds, interrupting, “Do it.”

 

Ganache says, nervously, “But…”

 

Arfoire yells out, annoyed, “Don’t leave me out! What do you mean by ‘that’?! If it can defeat the goddesses and their otherworldly allies, then use ‘that’ or ‘this’ or whatever!”

 

Singe says, “See? Our client wants it too. Bring it before we lose our corporate trust.”

 

Ganache says, irritated, “Fine! I won’t be held responsible for this!” As our group begin to celebrate their victory, there is a loud ‘boom’ and the whole expo area shakes from it.

 

Yolei asks, shocked, “Whoa! What the heck was that?”

 

TK says, “I don’t think that we want to know Yolei.”

 

Arfoire says, “Don’t think that defeating that one machine means that you are off the hook! Next, try to go against Hard Breaker!” Soon after, a massive silver humanoid robot appears in front of our group.

 

IF says, “Well, that’s a new one.”

 

Gatomon says, nervously, “Something tells me that it won’t be a pushover.”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “Don’t worry. It will be trash soon enough!”

 

Arfoire says, “Let’s see if you can keep that bravado boy!” Hard Breaker slams its fist into the ground creating a massive shockwave that throws our group right into the ground, hard!

 

Asuna says, weakly, “So powerful…”

 

Yui yells out, concerned, “Mommy! Daddy!”

 

Our group struggle to get to their feet and Vert says, “This explains Arfoire’s confidence from earlier.”

 

Arfoire yells out, “Now, Hard Breaker, crush them all!” However, Hard Breaker stops in its tracks and drops down causing Arfoire to ask, confused, “What’s going on? Why did it stop?!”

 

Ganache says, “I told you that it was still under maintenance.”

 

Davis says, with a smirk, “Ha! Nothing more than a pile of junk!”

 

Arfoire yells out, angrily, “This is our chance to crush them and it is fading away!”

 

Ganache responds, “I know that, but I can’t restart it.”

 

Neptune says, “Ha! I knew that my main character stats would keep us safe!”

 

Arfoire shouts out, “Move, you piece of junk!” Arfoire then kicks it hard and for some cartoon reason, Hard Breaker starts back up.

 

Lita asks, “What?”

 

Amara says, dumbfounded, “You have got to be kidding me.”

 

Noire says, with a nod, “That’s my line, Amara.”

 

Rika says, shocked, “I think that’s OUR line, Noire.”

 

Arfoire says, “I knew it! Any machine can be beaten back into shape!”

 

IF asks, “How archaic. How old is this lady anyway?”

 

Neptune says, “Hey! You aren’t supposed to roughhouse with machines, game consoles, and anything of that matter!”

 

Arfoire responds, with a snort, “Like I care!” However, Hard Breaker then goes on a rampage and starts attacking everything other than our heroes and heroines in which Arfoire yells out, “Hey! Wait! I didn’t order you to attack and you are supposed to attack them not everything else!”

 

Trista says, “It seems like Davis-dono was right when he said that her plans were going to backfire.”

 

Tai says, nervously, “Yeah, but now they are putting everyone in danger!”

 

Lita says, “It’s out of control!”

 

Rika says, “We can see that Lita.”

 

As Hard Breaker continues its rampage, Vert says, “This is no time for the Expo now.”

 

Noire says, “We have to stop it before it destroys everything and a lot of people get hurt or worse!”

 

Naruto says, excitedly, “Leave it to me!” Naruto roars out as he is covered in a golden chakra shroud and he yells out, “Hey, bolts for brains!” When Hard Breaker looks at Naruto, it gets plastered in the face by a massive chakra fist and Naruto says, “I’ll hold it off! Get everyone else out of here!”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “Right!”

 

Hinata says, “Be careful, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “No problem, Hinata-chan, believe it!” Naruto then charges into battle against the out of control Hard Breaker and he is easily matching it without much trouble.

 

Minato says, with a smile, “I knew that our boy could do it, Kushina-chan.”

 

Kushina says, with a grin, “That’s our Sochi, Minato-kun.”

 

Minato says, “Let’s hurry and help the people out of here.” Immediately, Sakura, Hinata, Kushina, and Minato leap off and assist the people trapped in the chaos of Hard Breaker’s out of control rampage. On the meanwhile, the rest of our group catches Ganache and Amara grabs him by the collar.

 

Amara asks, sternly, “One chance: How do we stop it?”

 

Michelle tells Amara, with a sickly sweet smile, “I would listen to Amara-chan, Ganache-san.”

 

Ganache responds, nervously, “There is nothing that I can do! It won’t receive any of my signals at all!”

 

Serena asks Ganache, “What about the device that’s sealing our powers? Can you stop it?”

 

Ganache says, “Unfortunately, the jamming device that we are using to negate your powers is on its head.”

 

There are gasps and Davis says, annoyed, “Just perfect.”

 

Neptune says, “I would be happy if all we had to do is what that old lady just did.”

 

Noire says, “I doubt that something as convenient as that could happen…”

 

Ganache says, plainly, “Actually, that’s possible.”

 

Yolei asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Ganache says, “The device was a prototype that was forced into Hard Breaker. If enough force is applied…”

 

Just then a female voice yells out, “Then leave it to me!” Everyone then looks to see as Naruto, his chakra cloak transformed into a ‘construct’ of Kurama, grappling with Hard Breaker, someone lands on Hard Breaker’s shoulders.

 

This person looks to be a young woman with orange over the shoulder length hair, matching orange eyes with musical notes symbols in the middle, and wears an earpiece microphone. Her clothing consists of a white, opened button up shirt with blue circles on the shoulder blades and black lining, a red ribbon around her neck, matching cuffs on her wrists, and black, pleated skirt with a gray jacket wrapped around her waist along with two swords on the side. Her shoes match her shirt in terms of design, having a white base with black lining.

 

The orange haired woman yells out, “Here I go!” And with one move, she completely destroyed the device on the Hard Breaker’s head before jumping away and landing on the ground with incredible agility.

 

Blanc asks, “She just destroyed the device on Hard Breaker’s head in one move. Who is she?”

 

The orange haired woman says, excitedly, “Marvy to the rescue!”

 

Lita says, “That might answer our question.”

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, amazed, “Wow! She is good! She has to be a kunoichi!” However, Naruto gets hit hard by the Hard Breaker due to his momentary lack of focus and crashes into the wall, hard!”

 

Hinata says, shocked, “Naruto-kun!”

 

The orange haired woman responds, “Neppy, are you and the others all right?”

 

Neptune asks, confused, “Huh? Do I know you?”

 

The orange haired woman replies, “Well, yes, but I’m the one that knows you and not the other way around. My name is MarvelousAQL, but you can call me Marvy.”

 

Neptune replies, “Marvy, right! Okay, nice to meet you, Marvy!”

 

Darien tells the orange haired woman, MarvelousAQL, “You know another version of Neptune, don’t you?”

 

MarvelousAQL responds, “That’s right, Darien. And yes, I met you, Serena, and Suguha or at least, another version of you from where I came from.”

 

Serena says, holding her head, “This is getting real confusing.”

 

Suguha says, “We don’t have time to get confused.”

 

Noire says, with a nod, “Agreed! We have to make that overgrown tin can stop!” Soon after, the four CPUs transform into their HDD forms while the Sailor Scouts of our group take out their transformation items to join in the fight.

 

Valkyrie Celestial Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Moon, Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Mercury Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Venus Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Mars Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Jupiter Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Uranus Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Saturn Power, Make-up!

 

Neptune Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Pluto Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Sun Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Star Power, Make-up!

 

Orion Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Moon Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Nebula Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Galaxy Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

With those words, Suguha, Serena, Ami, Mina, Raye, Lita, Amara, Hotaru, Michelle, Trista, Kari, Asuna, Shion, Rini, Molly, and Hinata transform into their Sailor Scout forms of Sailor Celestial, Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Venus, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pluto, Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, Sailor Orion, Sailor Neo Moon, Sailor Nebula, and Sailor Galaxy with Celestial, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Uranus, Saturn, Sun, and Star in Valkyrie Sailor Scouts with the rest in Eternal Sailor Scout forms. Soon after, they are joined by Davis, going into his Light Hawk form, and Darien transforming into Tuxedo Mask.

 

Hard Breaker turns to the downed Naruto to bash him more, but Sailor Galaxy gets in the way and uses a shield to stop the attack through she strains to do in which Naruto says, hearing this, “Hinata-chan!”

 

Mars Phoenix Wrath Strike!

 

Hard Breaker is then hit hard by a massive phoenix-shaped firestorm that sends it flying back in which the transformed CPUs and Sailor Scouts assembled together.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Let’s slag that bucket of bolts!”

 

Sailor Galaxy asks Naruto, “Are you okay?”

 

Naruto responds, “Yeah. That tin can have got a lucky shot, believe it.”

 

Kurama tells Naruto, slyly, “That’s what you get at looking at a sexy piece of tail instead of focusing, kit.”

 

Naruto yells out, really annoyed, “Shut it, Kurama, you Ero-fox baka!”

 

Sailor Orion says, “Allow me to start.” Sailor Orion fires two light arrows into the ‘eyes’ of Hard Breaker causing its optical sensors to go down and it starts to wildly fling its arms around.

 

Green Heart says, “Excellent shot.”

 

White Heart says, with a smirk, “I’ll say.”

 

Black Heart says, with a smile, “What are we waiting for? Let’s junk this overgrown piece of scrap metal!” Immediately, our Sailor Scouts and CPUs rush into the battlefield, but despite its optical sensors being disabled, Hard Breaker proves a tough foe, but in the end, the Sailor Scouts and CPUs beat it into submission.

 

When it collapses into a pile of flaming debris and metal, Sailor Uranus says, “That thing was tough.”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a nod, “No joke. Even with our Valkyrie forms, it wasn’t easy. Then again, we are still learning to use our new powers.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Even the CPUs are suffering from…” Sailor Moon’s eyes widen when she sees Arfoire sneaking up on Black Heart and she yells out, concerned, “Noire, look out! Behind you!”

 

Arfoire shouts out, excitedly, “Got you!” Black Heart yelps as Arfoire uses her powers to gain a ‘replica’ of Noire’s powers.

 

Purple Heart asks, shocked, “Noire?!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Damn it! We’ve been made!” Sailor Celestial charges in towards Arfoire and draws her sword.

 

Arfoire says, with a smirk, “At least I got that and just one more to go! And you’re next! Farewell!” Arfoire creates a bright flash that forces everyone to cover their eyes and when the light fades as quickly as it appears, Arfoire is revealed to be gone.

 

Sailor Mercury says, “That’s not good. She managed to replicate Noire-dono’s powers as well.”

 

Sailor Saturn says, “It means that she just needs Neptune’s powers to get the complete power of the original goddess that created Neptune and the other CPUs.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, with a nod, “And if we theorize is true, she can drain Sailor Celestial of her Etherion and the multiverse will be in grave danger.”

 

MarvelousAQL says, “I don’t think that the event can continue like this either.”

 

Black Heart says, “Minor issues. The people weren’t seriously injured, so, I’m okay with this.”

 

Purple Heart says, “Noire…”

 

Black Heart says, “You’re still safe. As long as we protect you and Suguha, we still have a chance.”

 

Green Heart says, “Yes. Why worry on what was past? We need to look onto the future.”

 

White Heart says, “And we can stop Arfoire once we release Historie right?”

 

Cody says, with a nod, “That’s what we believe. She told us that she knows all the history of this world and that means she must have the critical information on Arfoire that we need to beat her.”

 

Izzy says, “And since our worlds are linked, she may know how we can restore our worlds back to their original state.”

 

Black Heart says, “But right now, I have to do something about the event.”

 

Green Heart says, “Clean-up of the Expo, Avenir’s liabilities, and tending to the injured…”

 

Black Heart says, with a sigh, “Just my luck…”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, with a nervous smile, “Something tells me that we are going to really help out.”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a shrug, “Just another day being your friendly neighborhood Sailor Scouts…”

 

Davis says, “I hope that we don’t get copyrighted or something…”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri

 

Within another portion of Gamindustri, Heathcliff is looking at some kind of crystal ball creating a projection of events that our heroes and heroines just went through.

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “You might be cleverer that I thought, Arfoire-san. However, you should that those mortals that aim for the divine may end up in the underworld.”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Lastation

 

Returning to Lastation, our group has returned to the hotel that they are currently saying that and Noire has collapsed onto one of the beds.

 

Noire says, “No more…Please let me rest…Need sleep…no work…”

 

Amara says, with a sigh, “How do you think we feel? What a pain!”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “Well, we did kind of cause the chaos despite it being Avenir’s and Arfoire’s fault.”

 

Yolei says, “And what did we get for it? Poor people that got hurt in the chaos and that witch getting a copy of Noire’s powers anyway.”

 

Davis says, “Yeah, I’m pissed too, but at least no one died in that chaos.”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “That’s something to be thankful for.”

 

Naruto says, nodding his head, “Believe it.”

 

Neptune says, “And also on the bright side, Noire is back on top again.”

 

IF says, “There is no way that Avenir could cover that mess.”

 

Sakura says, with a smirk, “Not to mention the ‘dirty dealings’ that we managed to pull up that pissed off your people.”

 

Compa says, with a smile, “And Lady Noire’s Shares went through the roof.”

 

Neptune asks, “Was that planned?”

 

Noire responds, “Of course not. Even I’m surprised. I was just working hard for my citizens.”

 

Trista says, “And that’s how a ruler should be acting, Lady Noire. It is like the philosophy of the Lunarian Kingdom rulers: ‘A ruler must rule WITH the people NOT OVER them’.”

 

Blanc says, “Wise philosophy.”

 

Vert says, with a nod, “Indeed.”

 

Keiko asks, “What’s going to happen to Avenir?”

 

Noire says, “I’ll fix Avenir under the supervision of the Basilicom since they are out and it is under my control again. I could have dismantled them, but their technology is inspiring.” Noire says, looking at the group from Earth, “Plus, with such incredible technology that we’ve seen, they are the best bet to create that technology and bring it to Lastation if not the whole of Gamindustri.”

 

Blanc says, “Not if Lowee gets there first. Let’s just say that you aren’t the only one interested in such technology.”

 

Vert says, with a nod of her head, “I must say the same. VR technology has been a major dream for our world for a long time and their Duel Monsters game, when it doesn’t involve ‘life or death matters’ sounds like an exciting game especially when you are able to create life-like monsters and sorcery effects.”

 

Noire says, “I feel the same and Avenir might be the best bet to develop it for my nation. However, I’m not letting that weapon’s tech out ever again.”

 

Blanc says, “That’s good to hear.”

 

Kazuto asks, “What about the management of Avenir?”

 

Noire says, “Singe was removed from the company. He is now working at Chian’s place.”

 

Neptune asks, surprised, “Chian’s? Why?”

 

Noire says, “He did bad, but he is the friend of Chian’s father, so, they wanted to help.”

 

Yolei says, “I’m surprised that they forgave him so easily.”

 

IF asks, “What about Ganache?”

 

Noire says, “He went missing. I assume that he has gone back to Lowee.”

 

Davis says, with a smirk, “Fat chance he will be welcome there. Blanc-dono is back in control and that ass was following a fake, so, his goose is cooked.”

 

TK asks, with a smirk, “How well-done?”

 

Mina giggles and she says, “Good point, Takeru-kun.”

 

There is a knock on the door and Darien says, “It is open.”

 

Chian enters the room and she says, “Hey there! It’s been a while.”

 

Asuna asks, “How are you doing Chian?”

 

Chian says, “Pretty good, mind you. I’ve been so busy that I need extra help.”

 

Neptune says, “I heard from Noire. I hope that you are okay with bringing in the former big shot.”

 

Chian says, “He is like that because of my father’s accident and he has nowhere to go. He is formally a skilled craftsman, so, he is helping quite a bit too. Anyways, I wanted to give you guys something.” Chian displays the final Key Fragment and she asks, “Isn’t this what you were looking for by any chance?”

 

Tai says, shocked, “The final Key Fragment?”

 

Kari asks, amazed, “Where did you find this Chian?”

 

Chian says, “It came from the Hard Breaker. It looked like it was its power source.”

 

Palmon asks, amazed, “It’s power source?”

 

Izzy says, “It might have power of its own or it was drawing power from Historie herself. She was able to speak to us through them.”

 

Ami says, with a nod, “That’s a logical theory, Izzy.”

 

Vert says, “Maybe Arfoire made them use it to try to defeat us.”

 

Chian responds, “Based on the records, Arfoire wasn’t involved in the weapon’s development. It seems like Ganache found it. He’s the one who made it the power source for Hard Breaker.”

 

Lita asks, “Did Arfoire know?”

 

Raye says, “If she did, she was confident that it would crush us.”

 

Darien says, “Well, it came close. It negated the powers of most of us. We were lucky that it couldn’t block the chakra abilities of Naruto, his family, Sakura, and Hinata. This shows that we must be careful from now on. Arfoire is closer to her goal and as we get closer to stop her, she may become desperate to win.”


Amara says, “A concerned animal is the most dangerous animal.”

 

Chian says, “Anyway, I’m shocked to find out that Noire, Neptune, and those two are CPUs. Not to mention that a lot of you are basically aliens from another world.”

 

Mina says, nervously, “Can you not say that about us? It makes us sound like alien invaders or something.”

 

Chian asks the CPUs, a bit nervously, “So, are you okay with me treating you like before?”

 

Neptune responds, “Yep. We’re all like major buddies so no need for formalities? Right, Noire?”

 

Noire says, “Yes, you are my precious friend. I’d hate you to treat me in any other way.”

 

IF says, “So there you have it. Might as well give up on that Chian.”

 

Chian says, with a shrug, “I guess so. That does make things for me anyway.” Chian looks at her watch and she says, “It is already that late? Well, you got what I wanted to give you. See you!”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “Later Chian.”

 

Chian says, “When we meet up again, let’s have lunch together.”

 

Neptune says, “Ooh, if we go, I want to eat at your cafeteria!”

 

Chian replies, “Are you sure? There are a lot of other great places, you know?”

 

Neptune retorts, “That’s fine! I want to eat the food at your cafeteria!”

 

Davis says, with a smile, “Sounds like a plan to me.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “We hope to see you again soon.”

 

Chian says, “Same here. I guess that you also have your work to get done…I mean saving all our worlds is a MASSIVE job and that might be an understatement.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Believe it, Chian.”

 

After Chian leaves, Tai says, “Now, we have all four Key Fragments.”

 

The group assembles all four Key Fragments together and Neptune says, “So, it’s Histy Time again! Come on down Histy!”

 

The Key Fragments glow and Historie’s voice says, “It seems like you have gathered all of the Key Fragments.”

 

Noire asks, curiously, “This is…Historie…?”

 

Amara says, “But we have bad news. Arfoire managed to copy Noire’s powers.”

 

Historie says, “I see. That means that Arfoire wields the power of three goddesses. Please release me before Neptune’s power is copied.”

 

Kazuto asks, “Can you tell us your location Historie?”

 

Davis says, “The Key Fragments aren’t telling us anything.”

 

Historie says, “I am sealed in Planeptune.”

 

Vert asks, “Where in Planeptune would that be?”

 

Historie says, “I’m sorry, but I do not know exactly where in Planeptune I am sealed…”

 

Davis asks, “Huh? Aren’t you supposed to be the all-seeing history book or something?”

 

Trista tells Davis, “It doesn’t mean that Historie is a god or goddess and not every ‘divine being’ is omnipresent.”

 

Gatomon says, “Well, at least we have a general location.”

 

Blanc says, “I believe that Compa’s room would serve well as a base.”

 

Kari asks Compa, “You don’t mind?”

 

Compa says, with a smile, “No, Kari! It will be like one massive sleepover!”

 

Kazuto asks, “Historie?”

 

Historie says, “Yes, Kazuto. I’m sorry, but despite all of the Key Fragments together, I don’t have much time.”

 

Kazuto responds, “We believe that Arfoire is trying to get the powers of the original goddess that ‘created’ Neptune and her fellow CPUs. Is she the one with the ability that could allow Arfoire to take the Etherion from my sister?”

 

Historie says, “Yes, you are correct, Kazuto. The original goddess was the one with that special power. However, her power is different from your sister. Unlike your sister, she can’t ‘store’ Etherion within herself or like others, she would be destroyed. Her ability is to harness Etherion from another source.”

 

Ami says, “Basically, she can control Etherion, but up to a certain point.”

 

Historie says, “That’s right. The original goddess’ ability to harness Etherion is nothing at the level of Suguha’s ability due to her being the appointed guardian of Etherion…”

 

Suguha says, with a snort, “Some guardian…”

 

Serena says, with a sigh, “Suguha…”

 

Amara says, “However, it doesn’t mean it is significant. Suguha doesn’t exactly have anything close to mastery of Etherion and I suspect that Arfoire has the necessary ability. We can’t let her get her hands on Neptune and Suguha or it could mean the end of everything.”

 

Historie says, “That’s correct. My time is…at an end…please hurry…the fate of our worlds…depend on it…”

 

When Historie’s voice fades away, Yolei says, with a sigh, “No pressure, huh? Just another day in our lives.”

 

Ken tells Yolei, with a warm smile, “We find a way through it, Yolei. We always do.”

 

Kazuto looks to be in deep thought and Asuna asks, “What’s wrong Kirito-kun?”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “I keep wondering who Arfoire’s ‘real allies’ are.”

 

The others look at Kazuto and Ryoutarou asks, “What are you talking about bro?”

 

Kazuto says, “How did Arfoire link Earth with Gamindustri and other worlds? I don’t think she could have done this alone. As powerful as she is now, she shouldn’t have been that powerful when we first met since she didn’t acquire any of the goddesses’ powers at that time. She went after Sugu first in order to capture her and keep her at a location that she could get to her while she hunts down Neptune and her fellow CPUs in order to get the power to drain the Etherion from Sugu in order for her to use.”

 

Vert asks, “So, Arfoire isn’t our only enemy?”

 

Darien says, with a plain tone, “And they haven’t revealed themselves.”

 

Minato says, with a nod, “I believe that you and Kazuto are right, Darien. They are hiding in the shadows and they may be even using Arfoire to follow through their own objective.”

 

Amara says, “Which is typical of ‘villain’s alliances’. They tend to use each other for their own gain.”

 

Sakura asks Minato, “But you don’t think that they will be ‘in the shadows’ for long, Minato-sama?”

 

Minato responds, shaking his head, “No, I don’t. And we need to be ready.”

 

Atem’s voice booms, “Wise words.”

 

Everyone looks at Atem and Serena says, “Sorry about getting you involved…”

 

Atem responds, “It isn’t your fault, your majesty. You can’t be holding yourself responsible for his actions. All of us, in life, forge our own destinies by our own choices. He made his own when he decided to commit that horrific act and involve you in it.” Atem says, looking at Suguha, “All to force your sister to ‘awaken’ once more in this time and return the power of Etherion back into the ‘game’ of life. No one should be to blame, but him and him alone.”

 

Suguha says, with a sigh, “That’s good enough to say…”

 

Serena says, with a solemn tone, “…But we wish that we could believe it.” Suguha and Serena move off to one side and Darien, Kazuto, Asuna, Naruto, and plenty of the others look at the two of them in concern.

 

Trista asks Atem, “Atem-dono, do you think…?”

 

Atem says, with a nod, “I believe so, Soldier of Time. Ever since the Millennium Puzzle was returned to the world in this time, it seems to have been resonating with both Moon Princesses and the Moon Prince.”

 

Trista says, “I still do not know what his intentions are…”

 

Atem says, “The only one that can answer that is Kayaba himself, Sailor Pluto. For now, the main focus should be restoring the worlds and stopping whoever did this along with their plans.”

 

Trista says, “Yes, you are right.” Trista thinks in her mind, “However, I fear that Arfoire’s ‘hidden partners’ won’t remain hidden for long.”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), The World that Never Was

 

Once again, we view Organization XIII, assembled in the center of The World that Never Was, and they are discussing their whatever their latest plans are.

 

Young Xehanort asks Saix, “Has the plans been made?”

 

Saix says, “They have indeed.”

 

Xigbar says, “Even though we may succeed, don’t we still need the true Kye-Blade? I mean, this is what it is all about.”

 

Master Xehanort says, “Yes, we do. However, it might be risky allowing His Majesty and Master Yen Sid to gather the ‘warriors of light’ that we need. As the saying goes: ‘There is more than one way to skin a cat.’”

 

Xemnas says, “However, we should remember that a cat always has nasty claws.”

 

Master Xehanort says, with a nod, “Wise words, my friend. Very wise words. That’s why we need to make sure that their ‘claws’ are only ‘sharp enough’ for our purposes, but not too sharp to ‘scratch’ us.”

 

End of Chapter 39

 

There is the end of that chapter! Nice surprise, huh? I bet that you didn’t see that twist coming, huh? Well, I hope that this story is full of surprise for you! Remember, this story is ever ‘evolving’ as time goes on as we get closer to the end of each arc and the end of the story itself. You must be wondering about the meaning of that vision in this chapter, right? I have said it before and I will say it again: You are going to have to read to find out, everyone! Please keep reading and reviewing and no flames, please! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!