Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Going Beyond ( Chapter 41 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Well, we are in the latest chapter and it looks like nearly everyone has gained Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, huh? But like the ninja always say: Nothing is ever what it seems to be. Trust me. I’ve got tons and tons of stuff that are going to surprise you throughout this arc and throughout the rest of this story, everyone! Anyway, I know that this is getting old, but I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts as they are massive legions of butterflies that are colored with every color in the rainbow flying through the skies of the real, Digital, and the virtual world of SAO and ALO and then it switches to Kirito, in his SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Eternal/Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial back to back overlooking all of those worlds.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is flying through the skies of Alfheim before she transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Star with Rainbow Dragon behind her while Akari goes through her SAO form into her ALO form before transforming into Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Sun with Magnadramon surrounding her. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into Eternal and then her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form in which she aims at some kind of unknown enemy. Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, and Sailor Orion look at Junpier and Miyako as the Moon and Sun Kingdom hover over SAO and ALO.

 

Serena is flanked behind by her Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ counterparts, Serene, Serenity, and Tsuki and the shadows of the Four Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, hovering all around them. Kirito is facing his Synchro and XYZ counterparts, Kuro and Kata, before all three of them turn to face a mysterious figure in the distance. Naruto is facing his counterpart, Menma, and Menma gives him a wicked smirk as the two of them prepare for battle.

 

Heathcliff is hanging over the Queen’s Gate and out of the Queen’s Gate, there are multiple worlds that our heroes and heroines go through until they, in their ALO forms, are in Alfheim and staring down Sumeragi, Seven, and Shamrock as all of the area of ALO known as Svart Alfheim looms over them before switching the Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, and beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity, with her hands together, is haunted by the shadow of her ‘corrupted self’, Shadow Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is ‘haunted’ by Dark Suguha and Yuuko, who is holding a Duel Monsters’ card that gives off a sinister aura in which they are comforted by their friends/family/loved ones as they look towards the future, but Davis’ and Kari’s shadows transform into the shapes of an unknown male and unknown female.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial, Sailor Venus, and one other with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 41: Going Beyond

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Soul Gate

 

Within the mysterious area that contains the Soul Gate, a powerful gateway that allows one to go into the very center of the multiverse and the realm of the TRUE Kingdom Hearts, the ‘heart’ of all worlds, realms, etc., Organization XIII is facing off against our group, who have been rejoined by Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, who has miraculous recovered from her near-death energy drain by Arfoire and has just declared that she is about to go to a level of power beyond Sailor Moon’s new Super Valkyrie Sailor Scout form.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “Did Celestial just declare that she was about to go ABOVE Sailor Moon’s new Super Valkyrie form?”

 

Sailor Orion says, “She just did.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “Well, we never knew that there was a level above a Valkyrie Sailor Scout.”

 

Xigbar says, with a smirk, “What kind of nonsense are you talking about? You must be bluffing.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sly smirk, “Am I? Then let me give you a brief lesson on Sailor Scouts.” Sailor Celestial says, pointing at Sailor Neptune, “As you can see, Sailor Neptune is an Eternal Sailor Scout and it is the highest level of Sailor Scout power before a Valkyrie Sailor Scout.” Sailor Celestial says, motioning at herself, “Look at me and you have a Valkyrie Sailor Scout.” Sailor Celestial says, pointing at Sailor Moon, “And then you have sis, who is a SUPER Valkyrie Sailor Scout. You can also say that she is a ‘Valkyrie Sailor Scout Level Two’.”

 

Xigbar asks, with a snort, “Yeah, so what?”

 

Saix tells Xigbar, “If there is a level two, don’t you think that might be a level THREE?”

 

Sailor Uranus tells Sailor Saturn, “Firefly, let’s start putting up a shield right now.” Sailor Saturn looks at Sailor Uranus and Sailor Saturn sees the serious look in Sailor Uranus’ eyes causing her to nod her head.

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a wide grin, “And this…”

 

Rika asks, nervously, “What’s she doing?”

 

Kotone says, “Something tells me that we are about to find out Rika.”

 

(Dragonball Z Goku’s first Super Saiyan 3 transformation music starts)

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, as she starts to glow brightly with rainbow energy, “…Is to go even further BEYOND!!!” Sailor Celestial roars with power as her broach is engulfed in bright light and a bright aura of power surrounds her in which both Sailor Mars and Sailor Uranus feel her increase of power and they yelp in shock and surprise.

 

Sailor Venus asks, seeing this with the others, “Whoa, Mars?!”

 

Sailor Mars asks, shocked and stunned, “No way! How is she generating so much…so much power?!”

 

The whole area starts to shake with incredible violence, the level of a high level earthquake, and Yolei asks, shocked, “What the?! An earthquake?!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Caused by Sailor Celestial! This whole area…No, possibly the whole planet is starting to shake from her power!”

 

White Heart yells out, flabbergasted, “You have got to be fucking kidding me!”

 

Sailor Mercury is using her computer and scanner to scan Sailor Celestial and she gasps causing Sailor Moon to ask, “Mercury?!”

 

Sailor Mercury responds, stunned, “Sailor Celestial’s power is increase at an astronomical…No, I can’t come close to tell how fast her power is rising!” Sailor Mercury then yelp in which she quickly deactivates her scanner before her computer bursts into flame causing her to drop it.

 

TK yells out, stunned, “What the heck?!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, amazed, “The amount of power was too much for Mercury’s computer to process and it overloaded!” The others are flabbergasted by this event and Kazuto, Sailor Moon, Naruto, Sailor Galaxy, and Sakura look at Sailor Celestial, as her transformation continues on, with stunned looks.

 

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, “Celestial…” The ground around Sailor Celestial starts to crack and crumble before a large crater starts to form at her feet with her and the earthquake gets more violent with the aura around her taking the form of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon which gives a mighty roar exactly like Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon that causes immense shockwaves as Sailor Celestial’s transformation continues.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Planeptune

 

Within Planeptune, like the rest of Gamindustri, there is violent shaking all over the land of Neptune’s homeland in Gamindustri with the streets shaking with the violence of highest level earthquakes, the skies all over Planeptune and all over Gamindustri start to darken, and within Compa’s house, Minato and Kushina protect Yui as the windows, like in many buildings in Planeptune, start to shatter.

 

Kushina yells out, “What the heck? They didn’t say that there are earthquakes in this place you know!”

 

Minato responds, “I don’t think that this is normal earthquake Kushina-chan!”

 

Historie shouts out, “It isn’t! This is being caused by the power that Sailor Celestial is giving off!”

 

Minato, Kushina, and Yui look at Historie and Yui asks, “Auntie Suguha is doing this?!”

 

Historie responds, “Yes, I had felt that she had awoken a great power within herself, but I never imagined…” Historie yelps as she barely dodges some shards of glass and she yells out, “…But I never imagined it would be to this degree! She is making the whole of Gamindustri shake from her power up alone!”

 

There are gasps of shock and Minato yells out, “She is making the whole of this world shake from just increasing her power?!”

 

Kushina yells out, flabbergasted, “No way!”

 

Yui says, amazed, “Wow! I never knew that Auntie Suguha was so strong!”

 

Minato thinks in his mind, shocked, “Not even the Nine-Tails, who could crumble mountains with a swish of its tails, could never do this! I knew that these Sailor Scouts had incredible power and potential, but never to this degree! This is going beyond Kage…No, beyond KYUUBI LEVEL of power! These Sailor Scouts are beings with potential far beyond any of us, shinobi, of our world and even beyond the Biju themselves! Right now, the Nine-Tails within Naruto must be going crazy!”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Soul Gate

 

Back our group and Organization XIII, it is exactly like what Minato is thinking because within Naruto’s mindscape, Kurama, the Nine-Tailed Fox Biju, is witnessing Sailor Celestial’s power from within Naruto and he, for the first time in his centuries long life, is beyond flabbergasted.

 

Kurama roars out, “How can this be possible?! I am the mighty Kyuubi, most powerful of the Biju, and I can make mountains crumble and create natural disasters! And yet, this woman is making this whole world rumble and quake from her sheer increase in power alone! What kind of creature have I linked with the brat and his other two mates?! Is she…Is she some kind of kami in human form?!” On the meanwhile, Sailor Celestial’s transformation continues causing massive earthshaking and creating powerful storm winds as her powerful aura, taking the shape of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, roars brightly.

 

Some of the others fall to the ground due to the sheer force of the earthshaking and Yolei yells out, “I want to get off! Make it stop!”

 

Tai says, “It’s too much! This whole place can’t take it!”

 

Matt says, “I doubt this whole world can take it much longer Tai!”

 

Gabumon says, “No kidding, Matt! I’m not sure even if the Azulongmon and the Sovereign Digimon have such power!” Back with Sailor Celestial, as she is continuing with her transformation, her helmet starts to greatly crack and groan before it shatters into pieces that vanish as if vaporized and Sailor Celestial’s hair is undone from her braid causing it to flow freely and wildly. Sailor Celestial wraps her arms around herself as she roars out with her transforming continuing and with Organization XIII, Master Xehanort, in a rare time in his life, is wide-eyed in awe and amazement.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri

 

On the meanwhile, back with Gamindustri as a whole, the situation is like with Planeptune with violent earthshaking, massive storm clouds forming, thunder and lightning booms, incredible windstorms, and in the cities, plenty of structures suffer damage in which windows all over Gamindustri start to shatter into pieces. Yvoire in Leanbox, Chian in Lastation, and Financier along with Caynz, Yolko, and Schmitt in Lowee can’t help to wonder what was happening with them worried about one or more of the others of our group. From his location in Gamindustri, Heathcliff is just sitting as the violence all around is happening and he does something incredible: Heathcliff gives a mighty and haughty laugh.

 

Heathcliff yells out, excitedly, “Ha! Ha! My darling Celestial, you and your siblings know how to keep this all interesting!” Heathcliff then continues to haughty laugh as the violence all over Gamindustri continues due to Sailor Celestial’s transformation.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Soul Gate

 

Speaking of our Sailor Soldier of Reality, as both sides continue to witness her incredible transformation, they don’t seem to notice that Arfoire’s prison starts to crack and collapse. On the meanwhile, Sailor Celestial’s transformation continues on as her hair starts to grow longer and her Etherion booster starts to crack and short-circuit before it finally explodes into pieces flying off Sailor Celestial’s back. She grunts and groan as pain racks her back before two sets of two additional massive wings burst out of her back and her wings glow with rainbow energy while the rest of her Valkyrie armor crumbles apart and reshapes itself.

 

Just then Sailor Pluto’s Garnet Orb starts to glow and plenty of the others see this in which Sailor Star asks, confused, “What’s happening?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Due to the current condition that the worlds are in, Sailor Celestial’s transformation is causing the fabric of time and space to warp!”

 

There are gasps of shock and TK shouts out, flabbergasted, “No way!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “I fear that if this continues that…Gamindustri, Earth, and so many others could be ripped apart!”

 

There are gasps of shock and horror and White Heart yells out, stunned, “You have got to be kidding me?!”

 

Black Heart shouts out, shocked, “That can’t be possible!”

 

Sailor Venus shouts out, “Celestial…!!”

 

Sailor Pluto yells out, “No! She can’t stop now!” When everyone looks at Sailor Pluto, she says, seriously, “She is in too deep to the transformation to stop now! To do so could cause a backlash of her powers that could be fatal for her and the whole planet if not more! She must complete her transformation!”

 

Yolei shouts out, “If she doesn’t destroy the world first!”

 

Sailor Mercury says, seeing something, “Wait! Something is happening!” Everyone turns their attention back to Sailor Celestial as she continues to roar with power as her transformation starts to wind down with her sigil glowing wildly and deep within her mind, images of the Moon Kingdom, Earth, various different Earths and universes, and more are before it turns an image of the four Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon, appear and roar out before images of Suguha Kirigaya, Leafa, and Princess Selene are seen. The three of them are back to back and they are spinning around in which they go faster and faster until they are engulfed in a bright light as an image of Aincrad is seen before it shatters revealing the Egyptian God Monsters, Aesir, the Duel and Signer Dragons, and Dimensional Dragons in a brand new world with Sailor Celestial as she is engulfed in a bright flash of power to signify the final end of her transformation forcing everyone else to cover their eyes.

 

(Dragonball Z Goku’s first Super Saiyan 3 transformation music ends)

 

With the transformation done, the violent shaking and such has stopped and Davis says, “Whoa! That was intense!”

 

Veemon says, with a nod, “I’ll say!” When they are able to, everyone else opens their eyes and look in which everyone is flabbergasted at the RADICALLY new Sailor Celestial before them.

 

Sailor Celestial’s hair has grown longer and it is styled in Sailor Moon’s twin pigtail hair style in which the pigtails extend all the way to the ground with the buns of her pigtails being held by clips that are shaped like ninja four-pointed or star-shaped shuriken, her helmet covers down to her nose and it is in the form of top half of Red-Eyes Black Dragon’s head, the helmet is silver in color, and it has see-through eyeholes for her eyes which are closed for the moment, but she has long and alluring eyelashes, her lips are a gorgeous and full ruby red, she has a rainbow metal spiked choker with sparkling silver spikes coming out of it, her armored fuku has become completely changed with the chest and waist armor resembling a metallic form of true samurai armor which is perfectly shaped and curved for her strong feminine frame, her broach remains in the chest area of her armor, but her broach, now, has fourteen sparkling rainbow feathered wings made of crystal attached to the sides with six more huge wings made of swords attached to the back of the broach, her shoulder pads are now rainbow version of the Armor of Inferno’s shoulder pads in design, but there are pictures of a rainbow colored Milky Way surrounded by the Dimensional Dragons and Slifer the Sky Dragon on them, the shoulder pads also have devices on the ends that connect to containers for multiple bladed weapons, four for each shoulder pads, her arms are covered similar leaf green armor that connects to her new shoulders, but there are massive black armored gantlets covering the whole of her armored lower arms with a slit in the rear of each gantlet containing a beam saber device similar to the ones that mobile suits from the Gundam series have, her armored hands have spikes in the knuckles area and in the palm of her armored hands, there are devices exactly like Iron Man’s repulsors in the palms of her armored hands, her armored mini-skirt and the equipment on them are basically the same, and she has pearly white armored high-heeled boots that goes up to cover her kneecaps and four inch heel stiletto heels with two rainbow feathered wings on each heel. On her back, Sailor Celestial’s Etherion Booster is gone and now, she has twelve rainbow crystal feathered wings coming out of her back along with an energy halo floating behind it with three pairs of two wings that are made swords/blades with seven golden orbs surround the three pairs of ‘sword wings’.

 

As everyone looks at the radically new Sailor Celestial, who is glowing with a powerful rainbow aura with golden spark of energy coming off her new form, Ryoutarou shouts out, flabbergasted, “Holy cow!”

 

Sailor Star asks, awe-struck, “Is that…Is that really Suguha-chan?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a stunned, “That’s Celestial all right, but she has taken our powers…and on a scale of one to ten, she turned it up to ONE HUNDRED.” Sailor Celestial’s eyes shoot open and they are revealed that her eyes are now green, like Leafa’s eyes, as well as her irises are golden versions of the irises of the four CPUs in their HDD/goddess forms.

 

After several moments, Sailor Celestial says, her voice a bit deeper and womanly with a REALLY confident smirk on her lips, “I’m sorry that took so long. You know how it is…radically new powers…hard to harness and control…that sort of thing. Now, you can call say that I’m now a ‘Level THREE Valkyrie Sailor Scout’, but you can just call me…Valhallan Valkyrie Sailor Celestial!”

 

Sailor Venus asks, “VALHALLAN Valkyrie?!”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Valhalla…The area of Asgard reserved for those worthy warriors chosen by deities of Norse mythology, the Einherjar, to await the day of Ragnarok, the time where the world will end and then it will be renewed.”

 

Green Heart says, “I see.”

 

White Heart says, “Well, she looks the part all right.”

 

Organization XIII is also shocked by this event, but Xigbar says, with a smirk as he regains his composer, “Nice name, girly. However, a ‘big show’ and a costume change doesn’t scare me.”

 

Saix tells Xigbar, “Don’t be a fool…”

 

However, Sailor Celestial, in her new Valhallan Valkyrie Sailor Scout form, says, interrupting Saix, “You think so? Then give it your best shot.” Sailor Celestial makes a motion that says ‘Just try it’ and Xigbar brings out his weapons.

 

Young Xehanort says, seriously, “No, don’t!”

 

However, Xigbar doesn’t listen and he shouts out, “Take this!” Xigbar fires multiple rounds at Sailor Celestial and she doesn’t even move as the hits hit home causing a large amount of smoke and dust to cover her form.

 

Our heroes and heroines are shocked and Kazuto says, stunned, “Sugu!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, shocked, “She didn’t even try to avoid them!”

 

Davis says, nervously, “And something tells me for a good reason.” Xigbar smirks thinking while he didn’t even come close to killing her, he really caused some serious ‘damage’ to Sailor Celestial, but he, along with everyone else, is shocked when the smoke and dust clear to reveal Sailor Celestial without a scratch on her!

 

Xigbar shouts out, stunned, “What?!”

 

Sailor Neptune says, amazed, “She doesn’t even have a scratch!”

 

Purple Heart says, stunned, “Incredible!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, plainly, “Okay, jerk, my turn!” Xigbar prepares to fire, but Sailor Celestial ‘vanishes’ and reappears right in front of Xigbar, grabs his weapons, crushes them into nothingness with bare armored hands, kicks him into the air, and blasts him with a massive energy burst in which he screams out as he is seemly vaporized by the attack. The other Organization XIII members are shocked by this and Saix draws his Claymore to attack, but Sailor Celestial creates a shockwave that knocks them off their feet and Sailor Celestial floats up and unleashes another energy blast at them, however, the remaining Organization XIII members teleport away in which the blasts the hits the wall causing a strong explosion! However, our heroes and heroines are safe under Sailor Saturn’s shield and the smoke and dust clear to reveal a massive hole where Sailor Celestial’s attack hits.

 

Gabumon says, shocked, “Wow!”

 

Tentomon says, “No kidding, Gabumon!”

 

Ryoutarou tells Kazuto, “Bro, remind me NEVER to make your sister pissed off at me.”

 

Rika says, “No joke.”

 

Purple Heart says, amazed, “Incredible, Suguha.”

 

Black Heart says, with a smile, “Not bad. But I’m sure that I could have handled it just as well.”

 

Keiko looks around and she asks, “What happened to Arfoire?” Everyone then focuses on Arfoire’s ‘cell’ and they find it is broken and Arfoire is gone!

 

White Heart says, “Damn it! That chicken bailed on us!”

 

Black Heart says, “This doesn’t surprise me one bit. I’m disappointed. I really wanted to test out my new powers…by using her as a punching bag.”

 

Sailor Celestial than floats down to the others and Sailor Moon says, amazed, “Celestial…”

 

Kotone says, “She looks so different…”

 

Kazuto says, “However, she is still Sugu.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Thanks, big brother. I’m sorry that I worried you all.”

 

Sailor Star says, “We’re glad that you are okay, Suguha-chan.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “And just awe-struck at your new powers. You are just awesome.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Yeah…But they have their price…” Sailor Celestial takes a big gasp as she glows and transforms back into her ‘regular’ Valkyrie Sailor Scout form before collapsing to one knee.

 

Sailor Moon says, concerned, “Celestial!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, somewhat weakly, “I’m okay…just…exhausted…”  

Sailor Celestial slowly gets to her feet and Sailor Pluto says, “I see.”

 

Many of the others look at Sailor Pluto and Sailor Saturn asks, “See what Pluto-mama?”

 

Sailor Pluto responds, “Sailor Celestial has gone and TRANSCENDED the Valkyrie Sailor Scout form in which those kind of powers are hard to control and maintain. The sheer immense influx of power going through her body has put her immense strain and drained her energy quickly. I doubt that she can maintain her new form for long periods of time…Most likely, at this current time, she can only maintain her new form quite briefly.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Yeah…My energy was going down the drain…”

 

Sailor Venus says, “Okay, that’s a major drawback.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “With time and training, Sailor Celestial can learn to balance and regulate the energy coursing through her making the drain significantly less.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “However, I think that time and training is something that Sailor Celestial can afford right now.”

 

Sailor Orion says, “Arfoire has gotten away and most likely with the crystal containing the rest of the Etherion that she stole from Celestial.”

 

Davis asks, “What should do now?”

 

Kazuto says, “There is nothing that we can do for the moment. Right now, Neptune and Compa are safe and thanks to Sugu, Neptune has her powers back and not only that, she and her fellow CPUs are stronger than ever. We also defeated Master Xehanort and his plans…for the time being.”

 

Kotone asks, “What do you mean Kazuto?”

 

Kazuto responds, “I doubt that someone like him is too distraught about this. He is much like Kayaba and he has plans within plans, so, he is just moving onto the next plan.”

 

Cody says, with a nod, “I think that Kazuto is right. Master Xehanort and Kayaba are very much alike.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with an annoyed tone, “And real pains in our asses.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “I heard you girl.”

 

Naruto says, nodding his head in agreement, “Believe it.”

 

Kazuto says, “Anyway, we don’t where Arfoire has gone. It is best that regroup at Compa’s house. Yui, Minato, and Kushina might start to worry especially since Sugu made a ‘dramatic exit’.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nervous smile, “Yeah, I guess I did.”

 

Sailor Star says, “Let’s head back and reassure them that you are okay.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “I’m just glad that you are okay.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Sorry to worry you all sis.” Soon enough, our group starts to head back to Compa’s home to regroup and recover.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), The World that Never Was

 

Returning to the World that Never Was, Organization XIII reassembled within their ‘throne room’ including the supposed killed Xigbar, but he looks quite ‘beat up’.

 

Xigbar yells out, “Damn it! That little wench nearly killed me!”

 

Saix tells Xigbar, plainly, “I warned you not to underestimate her new power.”

 

Ansem says, “I believe that all of us underestimated her.”

 

Master Xehanort says, with a nod, “Indeed. We didn’t expect her to reach a level of power this great. For the moment, our plans must adjust.”

 

Xigbar asks, “So, which of yours are you planning to use this time?”

 

Master Xehanort says, with a smirk, “Wait and see my friend.”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Planeptune

 

Returning to Planeptune, we are within Compa’s house where we find our group reassembled together and talking about what happened with Yui, Minato, Kushina, and Historie.

 

Historie says, with a smile, “Yes, I know. While I wish that Suguha’s power was a bit more…quiet, I believe that it is good that Xehanort did not complete his plans for now.”

 

Blanc asks, curiously, “For now?”

 

Historie says, “Xehanort is a Keyblade Master that had this planned for decades and he worked his future plans out greatly in which they have managed to go along as he has predicted up to a point.”

 

Yui says, “I’m just glad that Auntie Suguha is okay.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “I believe that we are all glad that she is okay.”

 

Mina says, “Not to mention shocked that she just went to higher level of Sailor Scout just after Sailor Moon got a brand new level.”

 

Rika tells Suguha, “Yeah. Not to mention on how you had gotten it.”

 

Suguha says, with a shrug, “I know. I really don’t know how to explain it. Somehow I saw everything that was happening and I tried to ‘get back up’, but it felt like a massive weight was keeping me down. Diabel, Sachi, Aaron, and Yugo encouraged me to get up and I felt a deep ‘pull’…I really don’t know how to describe it. The way that I got my powers is that I had to reach down into the deepest parts of my powers as a Sailor Scout and deepest parts of myself. When I did I felt connected…to all of existence itself…”

 

TK says, with a whistle, “Wow. That’s deep Suguha.”

 

Patamon says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Lita says, “But I have to say that your new form was beyond epic! And I know that we just saw a sample of what you could do!”

 

Suguha says, with a grin, “You know it, Lita.”

 

Trista says, “However, I think that you are going to need time to learn how to use your new form to its fullest potential.”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “Yeah, but time is something that we don’t have.”

 

Vert says, “Agreed. We have to remember that Arfoire used the chaos to escape and she got her hands on the crystal that she used to steal a good chunk of Suguha’s Etherion. Despite Organization Thirteen using it to create those duplicates, there must be still plenty remaining. Neptune, Blanc, Noire, and I are going to need our new powers.”

 

Historie says, with a nod, “Sadly, I must agree. I, thank, Suguha for putting her faith and trust in you and granting you these wonderful new abilities. Now, you are no longer proxies of the former goddess. You are true and complete goddesses in your own rights and your new forms, your ‘Next Forms’, show that perfectly.”

 

Blanc says, “Well, we are going to need these new powers. Arfoire is still on the loose and she is bound to cause trouble sooner or later.”

 

Historie says, “Indeed. With the way that Arfoire is right now, I’m not completely sure of her intention. However, I do know that her goal is the complete destruction of Gamindustri.”

 

Yolei asks, “Wait! If she wants to be a deity of some kind, doesn’t she need something to ‘watch over’? How can she be a ruler if she destroys everything?”

 

Tai says, with a plain tone, “Simple. She plans to destroy everything and rebuild it in her image.”

 

Matt says, with a nod, “Sounds typical of her kind.”

 

Ken says, “And something tells me that she will be making her move soon.” As if to prove Ken right, there is a knock on the door.

 

Noire asks, annoyed, “Who could it be at a time like this?”

 

Compa says, “Just a moment! Coming!” Compa goes to the door and opens it to reveal the member of the Basilicom staff that they have been talking.

 

The Basilicom member says, “Good! You are all here! You must escape quickly!”

 

Neptune asks, “What’s the matter?”

 

The Basilicom member says, “Lady Purple Heart has returned!” This gets the attention of our group in which they glance at Neptune.

 

Neptune says “No! No! That can’t be true since…!!”

 

However, IF clamps Neptune’s mouth shut and she says, “You keep your mouth shut.”

 

Kari asks, a bit nervously, “So, why do we need to escape?”

 

The Basilicom member says, “I don’t know why, but the lady is destroying the underground plant.”

 

Davis asks, “Huh?”

 

The Basilicom member says, “We’re trying to stop the Lady, but I don’t believe that we can. So to be safe, escape to a nearby shelter.”

 

Compa says, “Thank you for coming down to tell us.”

 

The Basilicom member hands papers and other research ‘material’ and he says, “Oh, here is the materials that you were looking for. Now, I have to run.”

 

Darien says, “Yes. Stay safe.”

 

The Basilicom member responds, “Thank you. Keep yourself and the lovely ladies safe. Farewell.”

 

The Basilicom member leaves and Neptune says, “Hey! I’m not a rampage or anything!”

 

Noire says, “We know that Neptune. It is probably Arfoire using the powers that she stole from you.” Just then a phone is heard ringing and Noire asks, annoyed, “What now?” Noire picks up a cell phone and they hear another phone ringing at the same time.

 

Vert picks up her cell phone and she says, “Oh, it is for me. And it is from Ran-Ran.”

 

Blanc says, who has her own cell phone in her hands, “Me too.”

 

Our group from Earth look at each other and Sakura says, “I have a bad feeling about this…”

 

Neptune asks, “Oh, could this be a cliché event about to occur?”

 

As if to answer Neptune’s question, Blanc, Vert, and Noire yell out in unison, “What?!”

 

Davis asks, “What’s up?”

 

Noire says, “It appears that someone posing as me appeared in Lastation.”

 

Vert says, “A fake has appeared in Leanbox as well.”

 

Blanc says, “What a coincidence. I’ve got one in Lowee too.”

 

Mina asks, confused, “Hold on! How can Arfoire being in four places at once?”

 

Kazuto says, “It looks like Arfoire has the ability to create duplicates now so she doesn’t have to be there directly.”

 

Historie says, “I believe so. With the complete power of the original goddess and good amount of Suguha’s Etherion, she can do practically anything. In order to combat the situation, we’re going to need to spread out.”

 

Noire says, “I don’t need any help to take care of my fake. I can handle it myself.”

 

Noire prepares to leave, but Historie says, “Please wait a moment, Noire.”

 

Noire says, “What? I need to hurry.”

 

Amara responds, “Why is Arfoire sending these fakes out now?”

 

Noire says, “Isn’t it to reduce our Shares through their conduct? I mean, hello! Our powers just got a huge upgrade and we are more powerful than ever! Arfoire is obviously running scared of us.”

 

Vert says, “While that’s a valid point, Arfoire wanted all of our powers to obtain the complete power of the original goddess and she has so. And while she doesn’t have as much as before, she has a significant amount of Suguha’s Etherion, giving her an advantage.”

 

Suguha says, with a grin, “Not as much as you think Vert.” Everyone looks at Suguha and she says, with a smirk, “While she was draining me dry, I put a ‘lock’ on my Etherion. She might be able to use it, but until she brakes the ‘lock’, she can’t use the Etherion too ‘deeply’.”

 

Lita says, with a smirk, “Way to go, Suguha!”

 

Suguha says, with a serious tone, “However, something tells me that someone like her, who has been around as long as Neptune and her fellow CPUs, might have learned a few things and will be able to break that ‘lock’ sooner or later.”

 

Hotaru asks, “Could Arfoire be trying to distracting us while she breaks the ‘lock’?”

 

Kazuto says, “Maybe, but I think that it is more than that. I believe that Vert has a point.”

 

Asuna asks, “What are you thinking Kirito-kun?”

 

Kazuto responds, “Right now, I don’t know what to think. There are still too many questions.” Kazuto says, looking at the research material that Basilicom staff member left them, “However, I think that our answers will be in this research material.”

 

Darien says, with a nod, “Good idea, Kazuto.”

 

Minato says, nodding his head, “Agreed. I believe that it will give us insight into Arfoire’s plans and current state of mind.” Soon enough, our group goes over the research material.

 

Historie tells Neptune, “By the way, Neptune, about the promise that we had…”

 

Neptune asks, “Promise? Wait! Did we promise something?”

 

Yolei says, annoyed, “Your memory, Neptune.”

 

Neptune responds, “Oh, yeah! That! I’m sorry, but I’m going have to pass on that.”

 

Lita asks, confused, “Huh? But wasn’t part of this journey made to get your memory back?”

 

Neptune says, “But I feel like I shouldn’t.”

 

Noire asks, curiously, “Why?”

 

Neptune responds, “Well, if I do, I’m going to remember all about of the bad things that went between us and restart that silly Console War again.” Neptune says, “I mean, Histy told us that Arfoire was the one that started it all by telling each of us that the other CPUs were going to destroy the world and only by beating each other and becoming this ‘True Goddess’ that we can save all of Gamindustri…”

 

Amara says, “Basically, all of the fighting was based on a lie…”

 

Blanc says, annoyed, “Don’t remind me.”

 

Neptune says, “Yeah, you know! It was dumb and stuff! But even though I know that now, if I get my memory back, I won’t be able to help myself! We have been fighting each other for so long that I’m afraid if I got my memory back, I won’t be the same.”

 

Kari tells Neptune, “Neptune, if your true nature was ‘bad’, you wouldn’t be the way that you are without your memory. I believe that people’s true nature is determined by their hearts and not by their memories.”

 

Neptune says, “Maybe, but I don’t think that I would be so trusting of Noire and the others if I had my memories.”

 

Blanc says, “I have to say that Neptune might have a point.”

 

Vert says, “We are only here now because of how Neptune is now.”

 

Neptune says, “Yeah, we’re kind of a family now and I don’t want to put a major kibosh on that. I think that it is time for the Console Wars to end and have a rocking new start.”

 

Historie says, with a smile, “As you wish, Neptune. I had a feeling that would happen.”

 

A bit later on, Ami says, “I believe that I may have found something. I have found materials on the weapons used by the Quartet.”

 

Historie says, “Ami, that’s it! *emoticons*”

 

IF asks, “You mean about the weapons?”

 

Kazuto says, snapping his fingers, “Those weapons were able to hurt the original goddess that’s the ‘mother’ to Neptune and the other CPUs. That’s what Arfoire must be after.”

 

Ryoutarou says, “Dude, those weapons have got to be centuries old. And I know that it might be cliché, but they must have been stored away to keep them from being ‘abused’ or something like that. Those weapons have got to be far from their prime.”

 

Amara says, “True, but they may still be a significant threat since Arfoire has the power of the original goddess.”

 

Mina asks, “But she has Suguha’s Etherion, right?”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “True, but we have the ‘real deal’ here!”

 

Suguha says, with a smirk, “I think that I have enough to make any attempt to make herself ‘immune’ to those weapons non-existent.”

 

Kazuto says, “And Arfoire knows that too. She is making sure that any ‘factors’ against her are taken out.”

 

IF asks, “Where are these weapons Historie?”

 

Historie responds, “There is one enshrined in each Land.”

 

Darien says, “That means that our objective is to get our hands on these weapons before Arfoire’s ‘doppelgangers’ can destroy them.”

 

Noire says, “Well, let’s hurry and collect those weapons.”

 

Neptune asks, “Speaking of, where are they? Do you know?”

 

Noire says, plainly, “No.”

 

Vert says, “I wasn’t interested in them, so, I am unaware of their locations.”

 

Blanc says, “I’ve only heard rumors before.”

 

Serena asks Historie, “What about you Historie?”

 

Historie says, “Unfortunately with the vast new amount of information that I am receiving and the vast indexes of information that I have since my creation, it will take some time to find out that information…At three days at the least.”

 

Neptune says, with an anime sweat drop, “We don’t have that kind of time Histy!”

 

Davis says, with a sigh, “I had a feeling that would happen.”

 

Tai says, “Yeah. Having ‘all knowledge and history’ of your world inside of you, I’m amazed that Historie doesn’t ‘explode’.”

 

Ken says, “Well, she is a living magical tome after all, Tai.”

 

IF says, “Maybe if we follow the fakes, they will lead us to the weapons.”

 

Amara says “Risky move, but it might be a good idea right now. It is the only way that we can get the weapons and quick.”

 

Noire says, “If we do that, we are going to need to break into teams.”

 

Darien says, with a nod, “I believe so. Each CPU should head to their own land and a number of us should go with them. We can’t be certain that Arfoire used Suguha’s Etherion to enhance the duplicates in any sort of fashion.”

 

Vert says, “Too true. However, thanks to Suguha, our powers have been enhanced with our new Next Forms, so, the playing field is even, but it would take too long as a single party, so, we will need to split up.”

 

Ami says, “It would be wise for a number of Sailor Scouts to go with each of the CPUs, but…”

 

Mina says, “Hold on! Hinata, Molly, Michelle, and Trista don’t have Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms like the rest of us!”

 

Molly says, with a smile, “Well, actually…”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “While we were trying to find Historie, let’s just say that Molly, Trista, and I had been…improving to say the least.”

 

Raye asks, surprised, “Hold up! You have Valkyrie forms too?! When did this happen?”

 

Trista says, with a smile, “Just before ‘One-Hundred and Twenty-Eighth Histy Summit’.”

 

Mina yells out, flabbergasted, “What?! If you had powered up, why didn’t you say it or show it before?!”

 

Michelle responds, with a sly smile, “You never asked.”

 

Plenty of the others groan and Davis says, annoyed, “Saw that one coming.”

 

Minato says, with a smirk, “And most likely, they kept it as their ‘ace in the hole’.”

 

Trista says, with a smile, “Indeed, Minato-dono. Like any good shinobi, they never reveal all of their secrets unless absolutely necessary.”

 

Hinata thinks in her mind, solemnly, “Am I the only one without that level of Sailor Scout power?” Hinata then feels a hand on her shoulder and she looks at Naruto.

 

Naruto tells Hinata, with a grin, “Come on, Hinata-chan. I know what you are thinking, but remember, you are a ninja like us and you have abilities that the other Scouts don’t have! You have your Byakugan and you are really good at Gentle Fist! It makes you just as good as the others!”

 

Hinata says, with a warm smile, “Thank you, Naruto-kun.”

 

Kazuto says, “Anyway, we have Hinata, Shion, Asuna, Kari, Sugu, Molly, Serena, and Serena’s ‘court’…”

 

Rini tells Kazuto, “And don’t forget me, Uncle Kazuto!”

 

Kazuto says, nervously, “Right.”

 

Darien says, “That makes it an even sixteen. So, four Sailor Scouts go with each CPU.”

 

Raye says, “There is still a problem.” Everyone looks at Raye, she says, “Something tells me that this might be really tougher than the enemies that we have faced and the fact is, we only have two girls that have gone BEYOND the Valkyrie Sailor Scout form.”

 

Ami says, looking at our two Moon Princesses, “Suguha and Serena.” Ami says, “We have two ‘higher level’ Sailor Scouts and with Arfoire having Etherion, even if it is a limited amount and the scope that she can use it, to her advantage especially in the case of Suguha.”

 

Mina asks, “Well, doesn’t Naruto have Etherion…?”

 

Amara clamps Mina’s mouth and Amara yells out, “Mina!”

 

Noire asks, surprised, “Hold up! Did you say that Naruto has Etherion?”

 

Historie says, “Yes, he does. He is the only one other than Suguha with the power of Etherion within him.”

 

IF asks, looking at Naruto, “You had that power all that time?”

 

Naruto says, nervously, “Yeah. However, unlike Suguha-chan, I don’t even have the basic idea how to use it. If that witch knew that fact, she could have drained me and I wouldn’t have known how to put a ‘seal’ on it like Suguha-chan did.”

 

Suguha says, with a sigh, “All we can do is keep it contained within Naruto for the time being. I haven’t had much time to teach Naruto what I knew and I don’t have the full ability to completely use Etherion.”

 

Historie says, “They were wise to keep this fact hidden. If Arfoire learned this fact, she may have gone after Naruto instead of Suguha. Naruto is one of their best warriors, like Suguha, but his ability with Etherion…Well, close to complete nonexistence.”

 

Naruto says, sarcastically, “Thanks a lot.”

 

Blanc says, plainly, “Well, that’s understandable. Anyway, we don’t have time for any ‘blame games’ and whatnot. Arfoire is our enemy and we need to beat her up.”

 

Vert says, “A plain way of putting it, Blanc, but you have a point. We need to get our hands on the legendary weapons before Arfoire can destroy them completely.”

 

Ryoutarou asks, “And if they are pieces of rusted ‘museum junk’?”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “I have an idea on that.”

 

Asuna asks Kazuto, curiously, “You do?”

 

Kazuto says, “For now, let’s focus on getting them first. We need to choose each team to go with each CPU.” The others nod their heads in agreement and they start to make their plans to intercept Arfoire’s doppelgangers of the four CPUs before they find the legendary weapons used on the ‘mother’ of the four CPUs of Gamindustri which could be the key to defeating Arfoire once and for all.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri

 

Back in his ‘hidden area’ of Gamindustri, Heathcliff continues to ‘observe’ via the mysterious crystal ball and he then stops in which he says, with a smirk, “I’m interested on how you found me here, but then again, I shouldn’t be really surprised.” Heathcliff then turns to look to see Atem with a familiar cloaked Sailor Scout looking at him.

 

Atem says, “Kayaba…”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “I can assure you that I took no pleasure in my actions.”

 

Atem responds, “A part of me can’t be sure about that, but then again, learning of your nature, if it is your true nature, I might have to agree with that statement.”

 

Heathcliff says, “It seems you are wondering about me.”

 

Atem replies, “Part of me does wonder, but another part doesn’t wish to know and you know the reasons why.”

 

Heathcliff says, “I am not surprised in the least.”

 

Atem says, with a stern glare, “You have caused nothing, but misery, pain, sorrow, despair, and death. You could have been like Kaiba and used a revolutionary new technology to better the world. The results of Pegasus’ and Kaiba’s labors is the result of what Duel Monsters is today. Instead, you turn that technology to your own selfish ideals and reasons and murdered four thousand people with it in which you caused possibly never ending pain and sorrow to more than just the SAO victims, but to their families and friends as well as forever shamed the people of Argus who had to bare a good amount of blame for your atrocities. And most of all, you made sure that your family in two lifetimes suffered most of all especially your former daughters, who even now bare eternal scars and ‘poison’ in their hearts and minds from what you did to them.”

 

Heathcliff responds, “Do you except me to repent?”

 

Atem replies, “I doubt that you are in the least bit sorry, Kayaba. Their lives mean nothing to you.”

 

Heathcliff asks, “Do you wish to punish me then?”

 

Atem displays his duel disk and he says, “As much I want to bring the judgment of the Egyptian Gods down on you…” Atem lowers his duel disk and he says, “It isn’t my place to do so. I saw the visions that the Millennium Puzzle showed them. However, I can assure you that everything will end like it did on Aincrad, but with one difference…”

 

Heathcliff asks, “And what would that be?”

 

Atem responds, “Nothing will happen the way that you want it.”

 

Heathcliff asks, curiously, “Why do you believe that will happen?”

 

Atem replies, his lips curling into his classic smirk, “You, of all people, should know EXACTLY why it WILL happen, Kayaba.” Atem then walks away and for the first time, Heathcliff gives off a look of confusion, but maybe not for the reasons that you may be thinking…

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Neo-Geofront

 

Within the underground factory inside of Planeptune, known as the Neo-Geofront, Neptune, IF, Compa, MAGES., MarvelousAQL, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, Valkyrie Sailor Star, Valkyrie Sailor Orion, Kazuto, Rika, Keiko, Kotone, Strea, Davis, in his Light Hawk form, Raidramon, and Angewomon are inside of the underground factory.

 

Neptune says, “This is the underground factory, huh? Let’s do this!”

 

Kotone says, “There looks like there is no one around other than monsters.”

 

Davis says, “With all the ‘Enemy Discs’ that Arfoire has been spreading the past three years, it isn’t too surprising.”

 

Kazuto says, “We had better be careful. We can’t be sure what kind of trap that Arfoire set up for us.”

 

Sailor Star asks, “You think that she has done so Kirito-kun?”

 

Kazuto responds, with a nod, “Most likely, the ‘Neptune clone’ is setting up an ambush.”

 

IF says, “Wouldn’t be surprised. After Suguha gave those Organization Thirteen goons such a thrashing, she knows that she is a greater threat than before and she doesn’t know which one of the teams that she will be in.”

 

Sailor Orion says, with a nod, “Indeed. We have to be ready for anything.” The group heads through the facility and fight through the monsters, which wasn’t that much trouble, in which they get to an answer which looks like a cavern within an active volcano.

 

Rika asks, stunned, “Who builds a factory in a volcano?!”

 

Sailor Celestial and Kazuto ‘sense’ something and Kazuto says, seriously, “Hold it!” Just then they hear sounds of swords fighting and something hitting something in which they look to see a ‘duplicate’ of Purple Heart, Neptune’s HDD form, collapse to the ground before vanishing in black ‘smoke’. However, what or should I say, who they saw next gave them pause. It was none other than silver haired villain of Final Fantasy 7, the One-Winged Angel known as Sephiroth.

 

(Final Fantasy 7 music ‘One-Winged Angel’ starts)

 

Strea asks, amazed, “Who is that?”

 

Davis says, shocked, “No way…”

 

IF asks Davis, nervously, “Do you know him?”

 

Kazuto says, “Only be reputation and from his world.”

 

IF asks, surprised, “His world? He is from another world too?”

 

Davis says, seriously, “And ultra-dangerous. His name is Sephiroth, the One-Winged Angel.”

 

Raidramon says, “But he is no good guy. There is nothing good about him.”

 

Sephiroth says, “I see that my reputation proceeds me.”

 

Kazuto asks, seriously, “What do you want?”

 

Sephiroth says, “What I am want…? There is much, but I believe that the answer right now is very simple.” Sephiroth says, pointing to Sailor Celestial, “You. Said to be an ‘ultimate warrior’ and holder of an ‘ultimate power’. Show me your power.” Sephiroth then rushes at incredible speed and drawing his massive long nodachi, Masamune, to attack.

 

Sailor Celestial leaps in front of the others and she yells out, “Watch out!” Sailor Celestial draws her one of her swords, Elucidator, and BARELY manages to block Sephiroth’s attack in which she is surprised to find herself barely holding him back.

 

Sephiroth says, “Not bad…But not good enough.” Sephiroth unleashes a fierce assault that Sailor Celestial barely manages to block with her sword, but Sailor Celestial gasps as Sephiroth rams a blow into her armored waist that she really feels and Sephiroth ruthlessly kicks her aside with a powerful kick that sends her flying into the rock wall hard!

 

Kazuto yells out, shocked, “Sugu!”

 

Sailor Star says, shocked, “Celestial-chan!” Kazuto and Sailor Star quickly draw their weapons, but Sephiroth unleashes a powerful shockwave that knocks the others off their feet and forces Raidramon and Angewomon de-digivolve back into Veemon and Gatomon.

 

Sailor Celestial says, shocked by this, “No!” Sailor Celestial tells Sephiroth, angrily, “You bastard!” Sailor Celestial draws Dark Repulser and charges at Sephiroth and the two of them clash, but showing his ‘infamous’ status as a villain, the ‘One-Winged Angel’ matches Sailor Celestial move for move while our Sailor Warrior of Reality is hard pressed to defend against his vicious assaults and fight back.

 

Sephiroth asks, in a somewhat mocking tone, “Is that all you have?” Sailor Celestial snarls as she continues to battle against Sephiroth, but she is hard pressed against him which shows when she isn’t able to hit him and Sephiroth strikes a few hard blows on her causing her to stumble where she barely manages to dodge a deadly downward swipe.

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, nervously, “He…He’s incredible! I never faced a swordsman like him! Is this…Is this what true fear is…?!” Sailor Celestial fights hard to defend herself against the infamous One-Winged Angel as the others get to their feet.

 

Neptune says, “Wow. Guy packs a punch.”

 

IF says, “No kidding, Nep.”

 

Compa says, “Nep-Nep, you had better transform!”

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, “No, don’t! Go on without me and get the weapon!”

 

There are gasps and Davis yells out, stunned, “No way, girl! Not with him! He is beyond dangerous!”

 

Sephiroth says, with a smile, “You would do well to take his advice.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, seriously, “I’m not so easy as you think.”

 

Sephiroth says, “Considering that you are holding back your full power, I would have to say otherwise.”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, stunned, “Does he…?!” Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, determined, “I’ve got no choice now!” Sailor Celestial leaps away and she yells out, “You want my full power, smart guy?! You got it!”

 

Sephiroth responds, “You think that I would give you the time to transform?” Sailor Celestial gasps as Sephiroth charges in again, but he then dodges arrows from Sailor Orion.

 

Sailor Orion says, “We’ll hold him off. Transform now!”

 

Sailor Celestial nods her head and responds, “Right!” Sailor Celestial leaps away in which Davis, Sailor Sun, and Sailor Star attack Sephiroth at the same time, however, the infamous One-Winged Angel proved to be a match for all three of them battling them to a standstill.

 

Sailor Star thinks in her mind, stunned and close to panicking, “He is unbelievable! I never faced such a foe in SAO and ALO! No monster…No player has ever been so good…Not even Yuuki! And he is fighting three of us at once!”

 

Sephiroth says, “You, three, are quite talented, but…” He uses a shockwave to send Sailor Sun flying and when Davis looks at her in concern, just for second, he is sent flying into a wall by a kick to his stomach by Sephiroth causing Sailor Star to leap back in shock causing Sephiroth to say, “…You are no Cloud Strife.”

 

Kazuto says, concerned and drawing his two swords, “Asuna!”

 

Sailor Star responds, nervously, “No, Kirito-kun! Stay back!”

 

Sephiroth says, “I have a wonderful present for you…” Sephiroth asks, as his nodachi gleans, “Shall I give you despair?”

 

Sephiroth charge in at incredible speed and Neptune says, sternly, “That does it!” Neptune transforms into her HDD form of Purple Heart and she clashes blades with Sephiroth, but he manages to block.

 

Sephiroth says, “Impressive. However, a ‘goddess of blades’, you are not.”

 

Davis then yells out, “A pain in the neck you are!” Sephiroth then ducks from an overheard swipe from Davis, but Davis then smirks and Sephiroth gives a curious quirk before he gets slammed from an attack by Sailor Sun causing a significant explosion! However, when the dust and smoke clear, Sephiroth, his infamous black feathered wing out, is slightly burnt and he has a smile on his face.

 

Sephiroth says, “Much better.” But then the whole of the area starts and everyone looks to see Sailor Celestial glowing with rainbow light as her transformation starts.

 

(Final Fantasy 7 music ‘One-Winged Angel’ ends)

 

(Dragonball Z Goku’s first Super Saiyan 3 transformation music starts)

 

Sailor Celestial roars out as her transcending transformation starts causing the whole area to wildly shake and rumble with a violence of powerful earthquake.

 

IF yells out, “Here we go again! Take cover everyone!” Once again, Sailor Celestial’s transformation into a ‘Valkyrie Sailor Scout Level Three’ goes on, but this time, it was somewhat faster than the first time that she did it, but the power and violence that came with as around the same as before when she battled Organization XIII.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri

 

All over Gamindustri, the rest of our heroes and heroines, spread out through the lands of Lowee, Lastation, and Leanbox, are also experiencing the violent earthshaking due to Sailor Celestial’s transcending transformation and quickly, plenty of them realize what it is.

 

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, concerned, “Celestial…”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Neo-Geofront

 

Returning to the underground plant in Planeptune, we return to the battle against Sephiroth as we witness Sailor Celestial’s transformation go off like in her battle with Organization XIII with her helmet and Etherion booster shattering, growing longer hair, and more wings, but at a faster pace than last time. With the end, Sailor Celestial is engulfed in a blaze of light forcing everyone to cover their eyes and when the light dies down and everyone can look, Valhallan Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is facing Sephiroth with pure power and determined flowing in her eyes.

 

(Dragonball Z Goku’s first Super Saiyan 3 transformation music ends)

 

Kazuto says, amazed, “Sugu…”

 

Sailor Celestial asks Sephiroth, “Are you satisfied?”

 

Sephiroth says, “Actions speak louder than words.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Then let my actions ‘speak’ loud and clear jerk!” Sailor Celestial zips over to Sephiroth and for a rare time, he gives a look of shock as she whips out her Keyblades, and Sephiroth barely manages to block the attack in which the clash causes a shockwave that creates a good sized crater around their feet and shakes the whole of the underground plant to its core. The two of them look at each other as they prepare for ‘round two’.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Lowee

 

Within Lowee, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Mercury, Valkyrie Sailor Venus, and Valkyrie Sailor Jupiter are with Darien, Tai, Matt, and Mimi with Agumon, Gabumon, and Palmon are facing TWO Blancs in front of them.

 

One of them says, “I am the real Blanc.”

 

The other says, “What are you saying? I’m the real one.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, nervously, “Um, did anyone keep track during that fight?”

 

Sailor Venus says, nervously, “Um…I’m sure that Mercury…”

 

Sailor Mercury says, nervously, “They were moving around so fast…”

 

Financier comes over to them and Tai asks Financier, “Financer, can you tell us which one is which?”

 

Financier says, “Of course I can. I haven’t been her ladyship’s chamberlain for so long without knowing who my lady is! She is the one on the left…I think…”

 

Gabumon says, nervously, “That doesn’t give us confidence.”

 

Mimi says, with a nervous nod, “Yeah…”

 

Sailor Venus tells Financier, “You lost track didn’t you?”

 

Financier says in reply, “Embarrassed to say, yes.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, annoyed, “So now what?”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks Sailor Mercury, “Can’t you use your computer Mercury?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “I tired, but Arfoire made her doppelganger physically like the real Blanc, so, my computer can’t tell the difference at all.” Just then a strange young girl with brown hair in pigtails with two bells attached to the bands holding her pigtails, hat shaped like cat ears on her head, brown eyes, Japanese sailor fuku outfit fitted for her size, and riding a strange yellow ball-shaped creature comes over.

 

The young girl asks, “What are you people doing nyu?”

 

Tai asks, surprised, “Whoa, who are you?”

 

The young girl responds, “I’m Broccoli nyu.”

 

Mimi says, “Nice to meet you.”

 

Broccoli says, “It looks like you have a problem. There seems to be two of the same goddess here, nyu.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Yeah. And one is a fake.”

 

Broccoli says, “Simple. ‘Who’s the real deal? Lowee’s CPU Q&A quiz!’, nyu.”

 

Financier asks, curiously, “A quiz?”

 

Broccoli says, “Yes, nyu. A quiz that only the real one could answer, nyu.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, with a nod of her head, “A solid plan. I doubt that Arfoire would think of learning about the lives of Neptune and her fellow goddesses.”

 

Financier asks, “I agree. My question is: What is the title of the fanfic Lady Blanc wrote two years ago?”

 

The Blanc on the left asks, nervously, “Wh-Wh-Why do you know that?”

 

Financier says, “I know all about Lady Blanc. After all, I am my Lady’s chamberlain.”

 

The other Blanc responds, “That’s easy. ‘The Records of Tseraga-The Meeting of the Overlord and Hero.’”

 

Financier says, “Correct.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, nervously, “Why do I get the feeling that we are going into ‘forbidden territory’?”

 

Broccoli says, “That’s such a painful title, nyu.”

 

Financier asks, “Next. Lady Blanc sent her novel to a contest a year ago. What was it all about?”

 

The Blanc on the right says, “That’s easy too.”

 

The Blanc on the left says, in a nervous tone, “P-Please. Not that…”

 

The Blanc on the right says, “The love story of a prince born as a human, but with the powers of a demon and the female resistance leader that was his long-lost lover.”

 

Financier says, “Correct!”

 

Sailor Venus says, nervously, “Ouch…”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, nervously, “Does anyone get the feeling that we already know who the real Blanc is and who the fake is?”

 

Mimi says, “It feels like that story has a huge feast of clichés.”

 

Matt asks Mimi, “Really, Mimi?”

 

Financier says, “Another question by yours, Financier.”

 

The Blanc on the left snaps and she yells out, angrily, “Quit the crap already!”

 

The four Sailor Scouts and three Digidestined say in unison, pointing to the Blanc on the left, “She is the real Blanc!”

 

One of the citizen say, “That’s right. That’s when our lady loses her temper like that.”

 

Another citizen says, “Yes, her vulgarity when our lady’s signature!”

 

Blanc asks, shocked, “Huh?”

 

The ‘other Blanc’, the obvious doppelganger, responds, nervously, “Wh-What?! I can curse, too…”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, with a smirk, “Just give up already.”

 

Financier says, “Isn’t this great Lady Blanc? We know who the fake is!”

 

Blanc responds, irritated, “Shut it! Why did this have to be the decider?”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a nervous smile, “Major ouch.”

 

Blanc yells out, angrily, “Now I’m totally pissed!” Blanc glares at her doppelganger and she roars out, angrily, “My most intimate secrets were blurted out of you! It is all your damn fault!” Blanc’s doppelganger transforms into HDD mode similar to Blanc’s HDD mode expect this fake White Heart has yellow eyes instead of ruby red eyes.

 

The White Heart doppelganger says, “I have no choice then. I will sacrifice myself to destroy the weapon.”

 

Sailor Moon transforms into her Super Valkyrie Sailor Scout form and she says, “I don’t think so.”

 

The White Heart doppelganger responds, “And what are you going to do about it?” Sailor Moon doesn’t say a word in which her broach opens up and unleashes a powerful light in which the doppelganger of White Heart screams out as she turns into black smoke as she vanishes completely.

 

Mimi says, “Well that was anti-climactic.”

 

Blanc says, “Good riddance to bad rubbish.”

 

Sailor Moon says, nervously, “Sorry about that.”

 

Blanc says, with a sigh, “Whatever.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Anyway, we should get to weapon just in case.”

 

Sailor Venus asks, “But where is the weapon?”

 

Financier says, “I know where it is.”

 

Everyone looks at Financier and Tai asks, “You do Financier?”

 

Financier responds, with a nod, “Yes. Please follow me everyone.” Soon enough, our group, joined Broccoli, follows Financier down to an area within Lowee known as the M-Frontier Cave which is underneath the Lowee Basilicom.

 

Once there, Sailor Venus asks, “Why are we under the Lowee Basilicom?”

 

Financier says, “Because the weapon is enshrined in the underground cave.”

 

Blanc asks, curiously, “Is that true?”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks Blanc, “You didn’t know Blanc?”

 

Financier says, “I kept it a secret from Lady Blanc. It is the reason why our lady doesn’t know. I was told that it was to be insurance in case Lady Blanc loses control, but Lady Blanc would never do that so I kept it away.”

 

Blanc says, with a smile, “Financier…”

 

Gabumon says, “Well, let’s get it before something else goes wrong.”

 

Agumon says, “Don’t say that Gabumon.”

 

Gabumon asks, “Why not?”

 

Just then a sinister voice responds, “We should be a good answer.” Everyone then looks to see none other than Ermac in front of them.

 

Sailor Moon says, with a sneer, “Oh, great. Not you again.”

 

Ermac responds, “That’s right. We’re not going to stop until you are gone…for good!”

 

Blanc tells Sailor Moon, “That person has something against you?”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Let’s just say that he is the legacy of my family…a real dark one.”

 

Ermac says, “A legacy that we are going to end with you.”

 

Sailor Moon responds, “What makes you think that I’m going to play your game Ermac?”

 

Ermac responds, slyly, “Because you have no choice…if you want to save your worthless family’s life!” Ermac then points to something and the others in which they gasp in horror to see Sailor Moon’s Earth brother, Sammy Tsukino, trapped in a cage.

 

Sailor Moon yells out, horrified, “Sammy!”

 

Darien says, angrily, “Ermac, you monster!”

 

Ermac says, “It is better than being a daughter of a demon.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “You are going to pay for this!”

 

Ermac says, “No, she is going to pay! And if she wants her wretch of a brother to stay intact, she had better play it my way!”

 

Ermac attaches his duel disk to his left wrist and Sailor Moon says, attaching her duel disk to her armored left wrist, “Fine!”

 

Darien says, “Meatball Head…”

 

Sailor Moon tells Darien, “Darien-kun, I don’t have a choice.”

 

Darien says, with a nod, “I understand.”

 

Matt tells Sailor Moon, “Ermac can’t be trusted.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a nod of understanding, “I know, Matt.” Our group gets out of the way while Sailor Moon and Ermac insert their decks into their duel disks, activate their duel disks causing their decks to be shuffled, and platforms appear all over the field, turning it into an Action Duel stage, and both Sailor Moon and Ermac draw five cards from their respective decks while their disks’ touch screens display 4000 life-points for each duelist.

 

“Duel!” Sailor Moon and Ermac say in unison as their Action Duel, but unknown to seemly everyone, someone is watching what develops.

 

Starting Scores:

Sailor Moon: 4000

Ermac: 4000

 

Sailor Moon says, “Since this is an Action Duel, I can’t draw, but I won’t need to for this!” Sailor Moon says, putting one card in the main slot of her disk, “I activate Odd-Eyes Accel! I can play one Odd-Eyes monster without releasing another monster! So, I play Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” Sailor Moon puts one card on her duel disk and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode. Sailor Moon says, putting three cards left in her hand into the main slot of her disk, “Then I activate my Mirage of Nightmare and add two face-down cards to end my turn!”

 

Ermac says, drawing a card, “Do you think that lizard can save you? Doubtful!”

 

Sailor Moon says, drawing four cards, “My Mirage of Nightmare might help take care of that!” Sailor Moon says, pushing a button on her duel disk’s touch screen, “Then I add my Emergency Provisions!” Sailor Moon’s face-down card is revealed to be the Emergency Provisions Quick-Play spell card and she says, “Now, I can get rid of one of my spell and trap cards and gain one thousand points in which I say later to my Mirage of Nightmare!” Sailor Moon’s Mirage of Nightmare continuous spell card vanishes as she gains 1000 more life-points.

 

Ermac says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “That won’t help when we activate our Black Illusion Ritual!” Ermac discards Thousand-Eyes Idol (0/0) monster card, puts a Ritual Monster card on his duel disk, and he says, “We discard our Thousand-Eyes Idol in order to play the infamous Relinquished!” Soon after, Relinquished (0/0) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Moon says, nervously, “Oh no!”

 

Ermac responds, slyly, “Oh, yes! Now, let’s how you do without your wretched lizard!” Relinquished entraps Odd-Eyes in a spell and absorbs it into itself causing it stats to go up from 0/0 to 2500/2000 with Odd-Eyes trapped in one of its wings.

 

Sailor Moon says, shocked, “Odd-Eyes!”

 

Ermac yells out, excitedly, “Yes! Now, Relinquished, use the power of her lizard against her! Attack!”

 

Relinquished fires a beam of energy at Sailor Moon, but Sailor Moon says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Not so fast! I activate my Defense Draw trap card!” Sailor Moon’s other face-down card is revealed to be the Defense Draw trap card and Sailor Moon says, “This trap prevents me from taking any damage from your attack!” A shield protects Sailor Moon and she says, drawing a card, “I also get an additional card!”

 

Ermac says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “We end our turn with one card face-down.”

 

Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I use the power of Mystical Space Typhoon and free my dragon!” A twister then surrounds Relinquished and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon trapped within its wing roars as it vanishes causing Relinquished to drop down from 2500/2000 back down to its original 0/0. Sailor Moon says, displays Performapal Trump Witch (100/100) and Performapal Odd-Eyes Unicorn (100/600) Pendulum Monster cards, “I use scale four Trump Witch and scale eight Odd-Eyes Unicorn to set the Pendulum Scale!” Sailor Moon puts the two monsters onto the Pendulum Zones of her duel disk causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in the Monster Card Zones in rainbow colors in which the two monsters appear by Sailor Moon’s sides in two columns of light with the number 4 below Trump Witch and number 8 below Odd-Eyes Unicorn in which Sailor Moon says, as an image of her crystal pendulum appears and starts to swing between the two columns, “Now, I can summon monsters that are level five to seven this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” A card comes out of her Extra Deck and she puts that and a card from her hand on her duel disk in which she yells out, “Be reborn from my Extra Deck: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon! And shine your mystic light on the field: Stargazer Magician!” A circle of light appears on the field, two lights come from it, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) and Stargazer Magician (1200/2400) appear on the field in attack mode. Sailor Moon says, “And now, I use Trump Witch’s Pendulum Effect: With monsters on the field, I can combine them without a Polymerization spell card! Now, unite!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Stargazer Magician go into a fusion vortex while Sailor Moon puts a Fusion Monster card from her Extra Deck on her duel disk in which she says, “Appear to me, dragon of magics: Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” Out of the fusion vortex, Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (3000/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Blanc says, “Impressive.”

 

Tai says, “Let’s hope that it is enough.”

 

Sailor Moon yells out, “Rune-Eyes, attack his Relinquished with Shining Burst!” Rune-Eyes unleashes a beam of energy from the halo on its back and vaporizes Relinquished nearly instantly.

 

Ermac says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Sorry, witch, but we play our Defense Draw!” Ermac’s face-down card is revealed to be a Defense Draw trap card and a shield protects him from the shockwave of Relinquished’s destruction in which he draws a card.

 

Sailor Moon says, “Yeah, but due to my dragon’s ability, since a level five Spellcaster was used to bring him out, he can attack three times per turn!”

 

Ermac asks, stunned, “What?!”

 

Sailor Moon shouts out, “Shining Burst!” Rune-Eyes blasts Ermac directly and he roars out as he is sent skidding back while losing 3000 life-points.

 

Tai says, excitedly, “Way to go!”

 

Ermac says, with a snarl, “You are going to pay for that!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Wrong! This ends now! Rune-Eyes, end this!”

 

Rune-Eyes unleashes its third attack, but then a voice yells out, “Action Magic: Big Escape!” Rune-Eyes’ attacks hit causing a strong explosion and when the smoke and dust clear, Ermac is gone causing everyone to gasp in shock.

 

Matt asks, “What happened?” Just then they hear laughter in which everyone looks to see Ermac by none other than Kaiou AKA Kibaou, who has an activated duel disks attached to his left wrist and his form was sparking, in which a computer voice says: ‘Intrusion Penalty: 2000 Life-Points’.

 

Sailor Moon says, shocked, “You!”

 

Kaiou says, “That’s right, bitch! It’s me!”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “What are you doing here?”

 

Kaiou responds, pointing to Sailor Moon, “What do you think? It is high time that I settled the score with that so-called ‘heroine of SAO’ and show that wretch that she truly is!”

 

Sailor Venus says, “You can’t just butt into a duel!”

 

Ermac responds, “Oh, but he can! Anyone can join an Action Duel, but they suffer a two thousand life-point penalty for doing so!”

 

Darien says, seriously, “Then…”

 

Kaiou retorts, “Sorry, pretty boy, but we made it that none of your duel disks can link up with this duel!”

 

Sailor Venus yells out, “That’s not fair!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, seriously, “When have they been fair Venus?! Damn it! It is two on one now!”

 

Ermac asks, with a sly tone, “What will do now Miss Moon Princess?”

 

Sailor Moon responds, putting two cards into the main slot of her duel disk, “I end my turn with two cards face-down.”

 

Current Scores:

Sailor Moon: 5000

Ermac: 1000

Kaiou: 2000

 

Ermac says, “Took your time helping us.”

 

Kaiou responds, annoyed, “Shut it! Do you know how hard it was to get one of those card?!” Kaiou says, displaying five cards in his hand and drawing one more card, “Okay, my move now!” Kaiou says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I play Marauding Captain in attack mode!” Marauding Captain (1200/400) appears on the field in attack mode and Kaiou says, putting another card from his hand on his duel disk, “And now, I can play another monster from my hand that’s level four or less and I choose my Warrior Dai Grepher!” Soon after, Warrior Dai Grepher (1700/1600) appears on the field in attack mode and Kaiou says, putting another card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I activate my Resonance Device! Since I have two monsters of the same type and attribute, I can make them the same level and I make my Captain the same level as my Grepher! With that I Overlay my Captain and my Grepher and build the Overlay Network!” Both monsters turn into lights that goes into a vortex while Kaiou puts the two monster cards on the same Monster Card Zone before putting an XYZ Monster card from his Extra Deck on top of them. Kaiou yells out, “Now, meet a true hero, witch! Heroic Champion-Excalibur!” Out of the vortex, Heroic Champion-Excalibur (2000/2000), with two Light Overlay Units orbiting it, appears on the field in attack mode. Kaiou says, “And now, I use his ability! I remove two Overlay Units and his attack points double for this turn!” Excalibur absorbs its two Overlay Units and it goes from 2000/2000 to 4000/2000 while Kaiou says, putting another card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I activate my Overlay Wrath! When I use my XYZ Monster’s ability, I can use destroy as many spell and trap cards on the field as Overlay Units used this turn!”

 

Sailor Moon says, nervously, “Oh no!”

 

Kaiou says, evilly, “Oh, yes! Say goodbye to your defense!” Excalibur slices Sailor Moon’s face-down cards in her spell/trap zones.

 

Sailor Moon says, drawing two cards, “One of those cards was Dummy Marker and you are the dummy since you destroyed them with a spell card allowing me two cards.”

 

Kaiou yells out, strongly, “We’ll see who the dummy really! Excalibur, slay her worthless lizard!”

 

Excalibur leaps in to slice Rune-Eyes in half, but Sailor Moon scoops up an Action Spell card and she yells out, putting it into the main slot of her disk, “Action Magic: Miracle! My monster isn’t destroyed and I take half the damage that I would have taken from this battle!” A shield protects Rune-Eyes and Sailor Moon growls as the shockwave from the attack hitting the shield hits causing her to lose 500 life-points, but then Sammy screams out in pain as his body starts to fade away. Sailor Moon screams out, horrified, “Sammy!”

 

Ermac responds, evilly, “That’s what happens when you lose life-points! A piece of your brother gets taken into the shadows and when you lose, he will vanish completely!”

 

Sailor Moon yells out, her anger starting to boil, “Let him go, Ermac! Now!”

 

Kaiou yells out, strongly, “We don’t listen to you, witch! You are going to pay for your family’s crimes once and for all and there is nothing that you can do about it!”

 

Matt shouts out, angrily, “What crimes? The only criminals I can see are you!”

 

Sailor Venus yells out, in an angered tone, “You are just as bad as Kayaba if not worse!”

 

Ermac shouts out, angrily, “How dare you compare us to him?!”

 

Kaiou says, putting one card into the main slot, “And that brat is going to pay for your big mouth! I activate my Spell Sanctuary card! Now, all of us can take one spell card from our decks and add them to our hands! Also, as long as this card remains on the field, all face-down spell cards are treated as Quick-Play spell cards from now until this baby leaves the field!” Kaiou, Ermac, and Sailor Moon each get a card from their decks before they are reshuffled. Kaiou says, putting two cards into the main slot of his disk, “I end my turn with two cards face-down!” With this, Excalibur goes back down to its original stats as the effect of its ability is over.

 

Current Score:

Sailor Moon: 4500

Ermac: 1000

Kaiou: 2000

 

Ermac says, drawing a card, “It’s our turn now!” Ermac says, putting one card into the main slot of his duel disk, “We activate our Graceful Charity! We draw three cards and discard two!” Ermac draws three cards from his deck, discard two from his hand, and he says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Since you control a monster and we control no monsters, we can play Gillagillancer from our hand!” Soon after, Gillagillancer (2200/800) appears on the field in attack mode and Ermac says, putting one more card on his duel disk, “Next, we release him in order to play Gagaga Head!” Gillagillancer vanishes and Gagaga Head (2100/2000) appears to replace him in attack mode. Ermac says, “When he is successfully Normal Summoned to the field, we can play any Gagaga monsters from our graveyard and lucky for us, we put two of them in there! Gagaga Magician and Gagaga Girl!” Just then Gagaga Magician (1500/1000) and Gagaga Girl (1000/800) and Ermac says, “And now, we use their abilities! Gagaga Girl can take the level of one Gagaga monster on field, so, she takes on Gagaga Head’s level six with Gagaga Magician able to take a level one through eight in which we make him a level six as well!”

 

Tai says, nervously, “Oh, crud! He has three level six monsters now!”

 

Ermac yells out, strongly, “And now, I Overlay all three of our Gagaga monsters and build the Overlay Network!” The three monsters turn into lights that goes into a vortex while all three monster cards are put in the same Monster Card Zone and Ermac then puts an XYZ monster card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk in which he yells out, strongly, “Meet the instrument of your doom! Chaos Number Five: Chaos Chimera Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Number C5: Chaos Chimera Dragon (0/0), a huge dark red dragon with dark silver armor and black feathered wings with three diamond shaped Overlay Units surrounding it, appears on the field in attack mode. Ermac says, “Chaos Chimera Dragon gains one thousand attack points for every Overlay Unit that it has!”

 

Darien says, nervously, “That means that it has three thousand attack points!” Chaos Chimera Dragon goes from 0/0 to 3000/0!

 

Ermac says, “But that’s not all! Due to the abilities of Gagaga Girl, since she was used to XYZ Summon, your monster loses all of its power!”

 

Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon roars as it goes from 3000/2000 to 0/2000 and Sailor Moon says, shocked, “Rune-Eyes!”

 

Ermac says, drawing a card, “And due to Gagaga Head, we get an extra card!” Ermac says, putting the card into the main slot of his disk, “And it is a card that will help spell your doom! We play Overlay Regan! This card becomes an Overlay Unit to our Chaos Chimera Dragon!” Chaos Chimera Dragon gains an Overlay Unit and it goes from 3000/0 to 4000/0 due to its ability in which Ermac yells out, “This is the end! Chaos Chimera Dragon, destroy her pathetic lizard now!” Chaos Chimera Dragon fires a beam and Sailor Moon takes to the skies for an Action Card in which Ermac says, “We don’t think so!” Ermac hits Sailor Moon with a dark shockwave making her unable to get in which Chaos Chimera Dragon’s attack hits, destroying Rune-Eyes, and Sailor Moon screams out as she gets hit by the shockwave in mid-air causing her to slam into the roof as she loses 4000 life-points while Sammy screams out in pain and agony as the darkness consumes more of him at the same time.

 

Darien yells out, horrified, “Serena!”

 

Ermac says, “We activate Chaos Chimera Dragon’s ability! By removing an Overlay Unit, my dragon can attack one more time this turn!”

 

Chaos Chimera Dragon loses an Overlay Unit, causing its stats to go down from 4000/0 to 3000/0, and Tai says, shocked, “If that attack hits, it’s all over!”

 

Kaiou says, excitedly, “Yeah!”

 

Ermac yells out, slyly, “End this!”

 

Chaos Chimera Dragon fires at Sailor Moon and Sailor Jupiter shouts out, horrified, “Serena!”

 

Sailor Moon manages to catch an Action Card in mid-air, puts it into her disk’s main slot, and she yells out, “Action Magic: Evade! Your attack is negated!” Sailor Moon spins out of the way of the attack, but she yelps as she is sent flying from the shockwave of the attack that slams into the roof causing significant damage. Sailor Moon crashes to the ground with a ‘thud’ and Darien rushes over.

 

Ermac yells out, “Back off pretty boy!” Ermac sends a shockwave that knocks Darien back into the wall causing to hit the wall, hard, and knocking him unconscious.

 

Sailor Venus says, shocked, “Darien.”

 

Blanc says, angrily, “This is just sick. I’ve had enough!”

 

Financier says, “Don’t, my lady! If we interfere, they may do something to that poor boy!” Blanc stops, knowing her trusted chamberlain is right, and she snarls, barely able to hold in her anger.

 

Sailor Moon says, weakly upon seeing what happened to Darien, “Darien-kun…” Sailor Moon looks up and she says, weakly while seeing Sammy nearly gone, “Sammy….” Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, “No…I can’t…I can’t give up…I can’t lose…I won’t lose anyone again…I won’t let THAT happen to anyone again…especially not to the people I love…I can’t…I WON’T…I WON’T LOSE…I WILL WIN…!!” Just then an image of Tsuki, Sailor Moon’s XYZ counterpart, ‘overlays’ over her within her mind and the dark roar of a dragon is heard in her mind as Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon before they shatter like glass.

 

Ermac says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “You might have gotten away, but not next time! We end our turn with a face-down!”

 

Current Score:

Sailor Moon: 500

Ermac: 1000

Kaiou: 2000

 

Ermac smirks, but when he looks at Sailor Moon, he gives a look of shock and everyone then looks at Sailor Moon in which they are shocked to see her back on her feet, her head slumped, and a powerful dark aura surrounding her.

 

Sailor Mercury asks, nervously, “Sailor Moon?”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, nervously, “Uh oh.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a dark edge to her voice, “You think that you are such dominate titans or powerful rulers, but I know what you really…Nothing more than worthless insignificant bugs that are about to put under foot where you belong!” Sailor Moon’s eyes shoot open and they are a sinister golden color as the dark aura takes the form of a dark dragon.

 

Financier asks, nervously, “Wh-What is happening to her?”

 

Sailor Venus says, nervously, “Not good.”

 

Tai says, nodding his head in agreement and with a nervous tone in his voice, “Really not good.” Sailor Moon then roars out as the dark aura flares into life and she transforms into her Shadow Valkyrie Sailor Moon form.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, shocked, “Oh no! Not that!”

 

Sailor Moon says, drawing a card and with a dark angered tone, “My turn!” Sailor Moon yells out, with a dark serious tone, “Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Two cards come out of her Extra Deck and she says, putting them back on her duel disk, “Return from my Extra Deck my loyal servants: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Stargazer Magician!” A circle of light appears on the field, two lights come from it, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) and Stargazer Magician (1200/2400) return to the field in attack mode. Sailor Moon says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I release my Stargazer in order to play Silent Magician in attack mode!” Stargazer Magician vanishes Silent Magician (1000/1000-2000/1000) appears on the field in attack mode and Sailor Moon says, with a dark angered tone while putting another card on her duel disk, “Then I play my Chocolate Magician Girl as well!” Just then Chocolate Magician Girl (1600/1000) appears on the field in attack mode and Sailor Moon says, with a dark stern tone, “I Overlay my Silent Magician and my Chocolate Magician Girl and build the Overlay Network!” The two monsters turn into lights that goes into a vortex while the two monster cards go onto the same Monster Card Zone while an XYZ Monster Card from Sailor Moon’s Extra Deck is put on her duel disk. Sailor Moon says, with a dark serious tone, “Prepare to feel the wrath of my dark dragon servant: Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon!” Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000), with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting it, appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Blanc says, “What’s the heck is going on with her? What is with her outfit change and that…that voice? She sounds like she is possessed or something!”

 

Sailor Venus says, nervously, “In a way…she is!” Blanc and Financier give looks of surprise and confusion.

 

Kaiou says, with a sneer, “And what’s that overgrown lizard going to do? Neither dragon is a match for us.”

 

Sailor Moon responds, with a dark snarl, “And that’s why you are a moron, you worthless peon! Let me teach you a lesson that you will never forget!” Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot, “I play my XYZ Gift spell card! Since there are three XYZ monsters on the field, I detach Dark Rebellion’s Overlay Units and draw two cards!” Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon loses its Overlay Units, Sailor Moon draws two cards, and she says, putting one more card into the main slot, “Next, I play my The Phantom Knights of Possession! Now, my Dark Rebellion gains the level of one monster on the field and I grant it the level of my Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” Energy goes from Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon into Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon and Sailor Moon says, with a dark stern tone, “And now, I Overlay my Odd-Eyes with my now level seven Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon!” Both dragons turn into lights that goes into a vortex as both cards go onto the same Monster Card Zone on the duel disk while a brand new XYZ-Pendulum Monster Card appears over them in which Sailor Moon says, with a dark strong tone, “Dragon with dichromatic eyes! Resurrect from the deep darkness and burn everything in the world with flames of anger! Come forth, blazing dragon created by calamity! I XYZ Summon the Supreme Violent Dragon King: Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon (3000/2500), a blood red dragon with insect-like fangs coming out of its mouth, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon’s eyes and chest, and wings made of flames, comes to the field in attack mode with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting it.

 

The others are shocked and Sailor Jupiter asks, nervously, “Odd-Eyes…RAGING Dragon?!”

 

Sailor Moon turns her right hand into a fist and she says, “Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon’s ability activates. Since an XYZ Monster was used for its XYZ Summon, I can detach one Overlay Unit and all other cards on the field are destroyed!”

 

Kaiou shouts out, stunned, “What?!”

 

As Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon absorbs one Overlay Unit, Sailor Moon yells out, with a dark angered tone, “That’s right! Now, go, Blazing Obliteration! Destroy!” Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon swings its flaming wings around in which all other cards, monster, spell, and trap, are destroyed in strong explosions in which Sailor Moon says, “Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon gains two hundred attack points for every card destroyed this way and since eight cards were destroyed, Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon gains sixteen hundred more points!” Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon goes from 3000/2500 to 4600/2500!

 

Sailor Venus says, stunned, “Whoa!”

 

Ermac says, with a snarl, “You witch! You might destroy one of us, but the next turn…!!”

 

Sailor Moon says, interrupting with a dark strong tone, “There is no next turn for you, bug!” Everyone looks at Sailor Moon and she yells out, with a dark angered tone, “Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon can attack twice per turn!”

 

Kaiou shouts out, in disbelief, “No! Not again!”

 

Sailor Moon yells out, with a dark angered tone, “Now, disappear, you fools! Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon attacks directly!”

 

Sailor Jupiter shouts out, in a pleading tone, “Sailor Moon, don’t do it!”

 

Sailor Moon roars out, with a dark angered tone and ignoring Sailor Jupiter, “Destruction Burst of Rage!” Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon unleashes a massive wave of power that strikes home going through the other side of the cave and burst out the other side, creating a massive hole in the process, shaking the cavern with great violence, and forcing everyone else to the ground while Ermac and Kaiou scream out in pain as they are hit by the shockwave of the massive attack, which was two attacks in one, while losing 4600 life-points each causing the end of the duel immediately.

 

Final Score:

Sailor Moon: 500

Ermac: 0

Kaiou: 0

 

With the end of the attack, the Solid Vision projections start to vanish while the smoke of the attack clears up as Darien gets to his feet as he regains consciousness.

 

Darien asks, curiously, “What?” Darien then looks to see Sailor Moon in her current ‘dark form’, breathing heavily, before she holds her head, return to her ‘regular Valkyrie form’, and collapses in a heap. Darien yells out, shocked, “Serena!” Darien rushes over to the collapsed Sailor Moon while Sammy, current unconscious, is released from the cage and falls down to the ground, but Sailor Venus quickly flies up and catches him safely before bringing him back to the others.

 

Sailor Mercury scans him and Mimi asks, concerned, “Is he okay?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Other than greatly exhausted from the ordeal, Sammy will be okay.”

 

Gabumon says, “That’s good news.” When the smoke and dust from Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon’s attack clears, there is a massive hole leading to the outside on the other side of the cavern.

 

Darien asks, confused, “What…What just happened?”

 

Blanc goes over and she says, “Your princess got pissed off, went all ‘goth’, and turned those jerks into extra fried steak with a powerful dragon that just did that to this cave.”

 

Darien asks, stunned, “What?” He looks over Sailor Moon while the others see only Kaiou’s smoking, yet, still alive, but unconscious form on the ground with no signs of Ermac.

 

Agumon asks, “Where’s Ermac?”

 

Palmon asks, “You think…?”

 

Tai says, shaking his head, “I don’t think so. He’ll be back.”

 

Mimi asks, nervously, “Do you think that Serena…?”

 

Matt responds, “Physically, yeah…Emotionally…I really have no idea.” Plenty of the others look at the unconscious form of Sailor Moon and they, along with Darien, who is being told what just happened by Sailor Jupiter while he was unconscious, can’t help to be concerned and/or fearful of what Sailor Moon has just done as well as what this will lead to.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Unknown location

 

Somewhere within Gamindustri, Arfoire has her hand over her heart and she thinks in her mind, “What is this? This feeling of dread in my heart? Why do I feel…fear? Why should I be afraid? Those wretched fools that dared to try to use me have been fleeing in which when I achieve my goal, I will remember to find them and erase them for daring for tricking me! And I have the power of Etherion! But I feel a wrenching in my heart and being like…like death is upon me! That’s ridiculous! My victory will soon be assured!” However, no matter how hard Arfoire tries, the terrible feeling won’t go away, but she manages to ignore…for the moment.

 

End of Chapter 41

 

With the end of this chapter, I’m sure that plenty of you were surprised by plenty of what happened in this chapter and I’m sure that you didn’t expect that this ‘guest star’ would be appearing, huh? How do you think Sailor Celestial and the others will do against one of the best swordsman in all of the Final Fantasy games? Well, as I have been saying before and I will say now: You are going to have to read to find out, everyone! And don’t worry, there are plenty of surprises to come! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!