Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ A Leaf’s Apokolips ( Chapter 46 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Okay, everyone! This is the start of the fourth arc of this story and if I would call this arc anything, I’m calling the ‘Kingdom Aincrad’ arc. And I think that the name just says it all. While I believe that you know what I mean, I think that it is best that you read on and find out if what I mean is true, folks! Before I start, yet again, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of rainbow colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

Serena, Asuna, Suguha, Kari, and Hinata are flung into some kind of vortex as Darien, Kazuto, Naruto, and Davis try to reach out for them, but they fail. However, they, along with all of their friends/allies/family, are on board the rebuild USS Enterprise, aided by Keyblade warriors Sora (M), Keyblade Master Riku, Princess of Heart and Keyblader Kairi, Keyblade Master and Disney King Mickey, royal magician Donald, and royal guard Goofy, as they head through a keyhole shaped gateway into various other worlds. However, the ‘shadow’ of Academia and the Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes, Dark Rebellion, Clear Wing, and Starve Venom, hover over them and especially Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial. Kirito and Naruto are charging against Heathcliff, Sasuke, and Menma and they engage in an all-out battle in the Keyblade Graveyard with the infamous ‘death castle’ hovering in front of a massive blue heart.

 

Within the Ruby Palace of Aincrad, Heathcliff is sitting on his throne with the Queen’s Gate behind him where our heroes and heroines go through multiple worlds where they see Serena, Asuna, Kari, Suguha, and Hinata ‘shifting’ through until they are in Svart Alfheim within the virtual world of Alfheim Online where they are facing Sumeragi, Seven, and all of the Shamrock guild before switching Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, Gamindustri, and various worlds beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

The next scene shows Suguha/Valkyrie Sailor Celestial surrounded by a dark aura that transforms into her ‘evil counterpart’, Dark Suguha and Yuuko, as they unleash powers of the Seal of Orichalcos, but Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is joined by Kazuto/Kirito, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and all of our heroes and heroines who give her comforting smiles in which the Legendary Knights of Atlantis join them in this fight. However, the four Dimensional Dragons appear and the skies darken in which two mysterious spellcaster Duel Monsters, Astrograph Sorcerer and Chronograph Sorcerer, appear and unite them into a massive and sinister looking powerful dragon that’s as long as the Egyptian God Monsters. Our heroes and heroines look at this massive dragon while the shadows of Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, and Kari/Valkyrie Sailor Sun split off into multiple shadows with one shadow of Davis and Sailor Sun each having a sinister glow to them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 46: A Leaf’s Apokolips

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Mysterious Tower

 

At this time, we are on the top of the Mysterious Tower, home of the former Keyblade Master and elite magician, Yen Sid, where he along with Sora (M), Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are looking at our heroes and heroines, who are currently missing Serena, Asuna, Kari, Hinata, and Suguha, and are joined by Sammy Tsukino, Serena’s Earth brother, Naruko, the female clone of Naruto who is now Naruto’s ‘adopted’ twin sister, Yugito, and Fu, who are standing as they prepare to listen to Yen Sid.

 

Yen Sid says, “I am well aware of the situation at hand.” Yen Sid then creates an image of what happened to Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, and Sailor Galaxy when they took Arfoire’s dragon form into the cross-dimensional storm and used their powers and the energies within Arfoire’s dragon form to repair the damage between the worlds in which our heroes and heroines are shocked and obviously concerned. Yen Sid says, “What Historie of the world of Gamindustri said is true. The five of them did survive and in fact, because there were five of them ensured their survival. If the two Moon Princesses had gone in alone, they will have most likely not survived and while they would have saved the worlds at the time, their deaths would have doomed all worlds in the long run.”

 

There are gasps of shock and Raye asks, stunned, “Are you serious?”

 

Yen Sid says, with a nod, “Indeed, Soldier of Mars. In the current situation, their importance can’t be underestimated.”

 

Davis asks, seriously, “We get it! Where are they?”

 

Yen Sid responds, “Somewhere within the multiverse, but their exact location is unknown to me.”

 

Yolei says, annoyed, “You have got to be kidding me!”

 

King Mickey says, “Trust me when Master Yen Sid is doing his best to find them, but the multiverse is so vast and there may be something blocking Yen Sid.”

 

Darien asks, “Something or SOMEONE?”

 

Yen Sid says, with a plain tone, “That’s a very good question. One that I really desire an answer to.”

 

Amara says, “It isn’t surprising that someone doesn’t want us to find them.”

 

Tai says, “And something tells me that it is a MAJOR list.”

 

Davis asks, seriously, “So, how do we find them?”

 

Yen Sid says, looking at Sammy, “He will be vital in finding them.”

 

Sammy asks, stunned, “Huh? Me?”

 

Lita asks, surprised, “Are you serious?”

 

Mina says, “Not to insult Sammy. While he is a good Signer, which already makes him special, I don’t see why the Crimson Dragon couldn’t assist Davis or Naruto…”

 

Yen Sid says, “It is not the Crimson Dragon that will aid you in finding those that you have lost to the vastness of the multiverse, but it is his connection to this that will aid you.” Yen Sid then creates a projection of Aincrad and plenty of the others gasp in shock.

 

Kazuto asks, stunned, “Aincrad?!”

 

Yen Sid says, plainly, “More exact…It is SWORD ART ONLINE’S Aincrad and it has materialized in this plane recently.”

 

There are more gasps and Raye yells out, “Are you freaking kidding me?!”

 

Riku says, “I don’t think Master Yen Sid is one to kid around.”

 

Yen Sid says, “I know not how it got from the Digital World into this plane, but it provides what you will need to find Serena, Suguha, Kari, Asuna, and Hinata since Aincrad is deeply connected with four of them.”

 

Darien says, “Kari, Asuna, Suguha, and Serena to be more exact.”

 

Yen Sid says, “Correct. It will guild to the worlds that they have been and hopefully, to the world that they are currently in.”

 

Trista asks, “Worlds that they HAVE BEEN, Yen Sid-dono?”

 

Yen Sid says, with a nod, “Yes, it is another reason why I have been unable to pinpoint them. For mysterious reasons, they have been ‘jumping’ from world to world and universe to universe.”

 

There are more looks of shock and Mina asks, confused, “Wait! They have bouncing from world to world?”

 

Yolei asks, curiously, “Have they found a way to find a way home?”

 

Yen Sid says, shaking his head, “No. I can be sure that their ‘travels’ are due to an ‘outside influence’.”

 

Amara says, “That’s not good to hear.”

 

Kazuto says, “I agree, Amara. If something or more likely, someone, is ‘bouncing’ them from world to world, it might be leading ‘somewhere’ and it might be a place where we don’t want them to go.”

 

Sammy says, seriously, “Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s get going already.”

 

Davis says, with a nod and smirk, “Sammy, you took the words right out of my mouth.”

 

Yen Sid says, with a nod, “Mickey, Riku, Sora, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy will be joining you on this journey to assist.”

 

Goofy says, with a smile, “No problem! You really helped us get to our world, so, it is no problem that we help you get back your friends!”

 

Kairi says, nodding her head in agreement, “Goofy is right.”

 

Sora (M) says, with a grin, “Yeah!”

 

Donald asks, nervously, “But I don’t think that the Gummi Ship can fit everyone.”

 

Yen Sid says, with a smile, “I believe there is already a solution for that.” Yen Sid points outside in which the window magically widens in which everyone is shocked to find the USS Enterprise in its dry-dock hovering above Mysterious Tower.

 

Matt says, “The Enterprise!”

 

Just then a familiar female voice says, “You got that right!” Everyone looks to see a Japanese style sliding door appear in front of them and it opens to reveal a gateway with Washu inside. Washu says, with a grin, “Hey, everyone!”

 

Davis says, “About time, Washu.”

 

Washu responds, “Hey! I’ll have you know that I’ve been working day and night on this baby and it wasn’t easy! Rome wasn’t built in a day you know? Anyway, she looks the same, but the last version of this ship will seem like a timid sheep compared to this new tiger of a ship!”

 

Yen Sid says, “I trust that you can handle the rest.”

 

Washu says, with a grin, “You know it, Master Yen Sid! Nice to see you again! You are looking like the same powerful sage as ever!”

 

Yen Sid says, “It seems like you haven’t changed one bit yourself Washu.”

 

Washu says, with a smile, “Oh, stop! You are going to make cute little me blush!”

 

Davis says, seriously, “Okay, that’s enough of that!” Davis pushes Washu into the gateway and our heroes and heroines start to follow.

 

Kushina asks Naruko, “By the way, where is Airi? She was watching you, right?”

 

Said former wraith servant of the Swamp Witch appears and Airi says, “Right here, Mistress Kushina.”

 

Kushina yelps out in surprise and she yells out, annoyed, “Don’t do that! You really scared me, you know!”

 

Airi says, “Forgive me, Mistress Kushina. You said to make sure to keep my observing Lady Naruko as secret as possible to make sure she doesn’t feel ‘deserved’.”

 

Naruko says, with a sigh, “Oh, geez…”

 

Naruto tells Naruko, “That’s OUR mom for you, believe it!” Soon enough, the whole group within the room, minus Yen Sid, goes through Washu’s gateway which closes behind them and vanishes as if it never was there.

 

Yen Sid says, looking at the Enterprise, “Good luck young ones.”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), USS Enterprise

 

On the bridge of the Enterprise, we find Ami, Izzy, Davis, Trista, Kazuto, Lita, Mina, TK, Tentomon, Veemon, Gatomon, Agumon (Tamer), Lunamon, and Patamon with Izzy at the science station, Trista at the communications station, and Kazuto and Izzy at the forward con while Lita is manning weapon’s control. We also find that they are wearing Starfleet style uniforms similar to the ones wore by the Enterprise crew during the Star Trek II, IV, V, and VI movies.

 

Davis asks, curiously, “Do we really have to wear these?”

 

Mina says, with a smile, “I think that they are really nice.” Mina asks TK, while getting into a ‘suggestive pose’, “What do you think Takeru-kun?”

 

Lita asks, with a sigh, “Seriously, Mina-chan?”

 

Ami asks, curiously, “So, who is going to take command of the ship?”

 

TK responds, with a smirk, “The only leader that we have left: Davis.”

 

Davis asks, surprised, “Huh? Me?”

 

TK says, “We are kind of low on leaders right now.”

 

Davis asks, curiously, “What about Tai?”

 

Izzy says, “Right now, I don’t think that he is in the mood, Davis.” Everyone looks at Izzy and he says, “All of us are worried about Kari and the others, but Tai is worried about Kari most of all. He remembered a time where Kari was ill and he made it worse in which it came back to haunt him during our adventures in the Digi-World when we were fighting the Dark Masters.” Izzy tells Davis, “When Kari vanished into the Dark Ocean, you made a logical choice based on the facts. Right now, we need a leader like that Davis.”

 

TK says, “And while what happened wasn’t what really happened to Kari, we didn’t know about the Dark Ocean at the time, so, you made a good theory, Davis. And you also stuck by your beliefs as I stuck on mine on that day. We need you as leader.” TK says, pointing to the captain’s chair, “Your chair is waiting for you…captain.”

 

Davis says, with a smirk, “Funny, TC.” Davis then sits down in the captain’s chair and he pushes some buttons in which he says, “Okay, everyone! We’re moving out! With us here on the bridge, I’ve just been ‘elected’ captain of the ship! If anyone you have any complaints…put it in writing and we’ll take it as soon as we can.” Plenty of the others just smirk and/or giggle at Davis’ antics in which Davis says, after pushing more buttons on the captain’s chair, “Washu, are we ready to go?”

 

Washu’s voice comes over the communication system, “You know it!”

 

Davis asks, with a suspicious tone, “Now, you are REALLY certain that nothing will go wrong like when we will get trapped in a wormhole when we use the warp engines?”

 

Washu responds, “Hey, you forget who you are talking to! I am really sure…almost.”

 

Kazuto says, “That doesn’t give much confidence.”

 

Davis tells Kazuto, with a grin, “We’re going to have to take it, bro.” Davis turns off the communications and he tells Kazuto, “Let’s find our girls, Kazuto! One-quarter impulse power!”

 

Kazuto responds, as he pushes the appropriate controls, “You got it, Davis.” Outside of the bridge, the Enterprise starts to slowly move out of dry-dock until it reaches the end of the dry-dock and starts to move away in which we go into Enterprise engine room where a smirking Washu is looking at various screens and such. Back on the bridge, Kazuto tells the others, “We are out of dry-dock and free to maneuver.”

 

Davis says, “Let her rip, Kazuto. Full speed to Aincrad.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Right.” Soon after, the Enterprise takes off at maximum impulse for Aincrad which has appeared in the Kingdom Hearts universe in ‘physical form’.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, The World that Never Was

 

Inside of the headquarters of Organization XIII, Master Xehanort and his group are assembled together and listening in on what Saix has to say.

 

When Saix is done, Master Xehanort says, “I thought so.”

 

Xemnas asks, “What shall we do now?”

 

Master Xehanort says, “It is interesting that a virtual castle would appear in the ‘physical realm’ and in this realm too.”

 

Ansem says, “You don’t think that it is a coincidence.”

 

Master Xehanort says, “When it concerns MASTER Heathcliff, it never is.”

 

Young Xehanort asks, “What shall we do now?”

 

Master Xehanort responds, “For now, let them be and keep a close eye on them. Our last operation was a bit of a disaster since we didn’t anticipate the power that Sailor Celestial could gain in so short a time. Her rate of ‘evolution’ was far faster than even I anticipated.”

 

Saix asks Master Xehanort, “Do you have an idea on what Heathcliff is up to?”

 

Master Xehanort replies, with a nod, “I have a theory. Plus, the Fusion Dimension from their home universe might also prove very useful to us as it did in the last operation. Let’s us wait and see.” Master Xehanort’s ‘counterparts’ are curious at what he meant, but they decide to follow his direction.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe

 

Sometime later on, elsewhere in the Kingdom Heart universes, in the area of the ‘twilight’, between the realms of light and darkness, USS Enterprise is orbiting none other than Aincrad, the setting for the death game of Sword Art Online, and on the bridge of the Enterprise, plenty of our heroes and heroines are looking at it with different sets of reactions.

 

Naruto asks the SAO survivors of the group, “Are you going to be okay?”

 

Tai replies, “Never thought that I see this again.”

 

Sammy has his right hand on his head and Ami asks, seeing this, “Are you okay, Sammy?”

 

Everyone else looks at Sammy and he says, “Yeah, I’m okay.” Sammy looks at Aincrad on the view-screen and he says, plainly, “It is hard to look at it. I know that you have it worse…”

 

Kazuto tells Sammy, “We understand Sammy.” Kazuto gives a sigh and he says, “You had high hopes for this too. You were a member of the beta test and you truly believed in the game like I did. It was supposed to be a whole new world and it became a nightmare…for so many people.”

 

Sammy says, solemnly, “Yeah…Meatball Head and I joke which of us would make it to the top and beat the final boss in which I pissed that I had an appointment while she had an early start on the official game…But I felt that my beta knowledge would give me an advantage after I join in…However, I saw the reports about what happened with SAO…I couldn’t believe that this was happening…”

 

Rika says, with a solemn tone, “None of us were, Sammy.”

 

Tai says, shaking his head to make sure that he doesn’t get overwhelmed by his ‘dark memories’, “None of us could have imagined. I mean, he fooled his own family.”

 

Sammy responds, in an annoyed tone, “No kidding.” Sammy says, looking at Aincrad, “Meatball Head and I never agreed on too much, but we both agreed that this was a wonderful dream for both of us. Both of us believed in the dream and both of us believed in him and then…”

 

Sammy’s right hand turns into a fist and Davis tells Sammy, “Easy, dude. You tighten your hand too hard and you are cut yourself.”

 

Sammy loosens his hands and he says, with a nod, “Right.”

 

Davis asks Izzy, “Izzy, what’s up?”

 

Izzy responds, “After scanning it, we can be sure that’s SAO’s Aincrad and here is the proof.” Just then the screen shows the top of the Ruby Palace and the massive hole in the room.

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “That’s SAO’s Aincrad all right. That’s where Sugu blew up the roof with the Star Saber.”

 

Tai says, “And learned not to mess with your sister since she can bring the roof down on us literally.”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “True.” Kazuto says, with a serious tone, “However, I don’t how it came into a ‘physical world’. I mean, it isn’t possible. Remember, Digimon are digital life-forms that can come into the ‘real world’ with a ‘physical presence’. But you are talking materializing a whole ‘castle world’ and possibly everything that’s ‘digital’ within it.”

 

Amara says, “Including the monsters and NPCs as well as the ‘environment’ itself.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Exactly.”

 

Izzy says, “Well, we aren’t going to find out anytime soon since there is atmosphere, but there is a powerful ‘skin tight’ shield surrounding it and it is really powerful. We can’t beam into the castle.”

 

Lita asks, “Are you sure?”

 

Izzy says, “Absolutely certain, Lita.”

 

Davis activates the communication system and he yells out, “Hey, Washu! Can you do something about the shield?”

 

Washu responds, over the communication system, “What do you think that I’ve been doing here?! But man, this shield is incredible! It isn’t letting me get anywhere! Whatever is controlling it, the instant that I make headway, it blasts me out again!”

 

Lita says, annoyed, “That’s great!”

 

Mina asks, nervously, “What do we do now?” However, as if on cue, Sammy holds his head in pain as information surges through his mind and when everyone looks at him, he holds up his right hand and a Wayward Wind Keyblade appears in his hand.

 

Trista says, “A Keyblade!” Soon after, Sammy’s new Keyblade shoots a beam of energy through the screen and out of the Enterprise where it hits the castle.

 

Tai asks, confused, “Okay, what was that?”

 

Izzy goes over to the sensors and he says, “Hold on! A part of the shield went down.”

 

The others are surprised and Amara asks, curiously, “It did?”

 

Izzy says, with a nod, “Yes, but a small part.”

 

Kazuto asks, “Let me guess: Around the first floor, correct?”

 

Izzy asks Kazuto, quite surprised, “How did you know?”

 

Kazuto responds, “Let’s call it a lucky guess.”

 

Tai tells Kazuto, “I don’t think that it was a lucky guess, Kazuto.”

 

Davis then starts to head to the Turbolift, the ‘elevators’ for the Enterprise and other Star Trek starships, and Ami asks, “Where are you going?”

 

Davis responds, “Where do you think Ami?”

 

Kazuto tells Davis, “Not without me, you aren’t.”

 

Davis replies, with a smile, “Wouldn’t have it any other way Kazuto.”

 

Naruto says, with a serious tone, “Hey, I’m joining in! Hinata-chan is also out there and Suguha-chan and the others are also my precious people too, believe it!”

 

Davis says, with a smile, “Figured that you would say that.”

 

Tai says, “Kari is my sister.”

 

Davis asks Tai, “Are you sure, Tai?”

 

Tai tells Davis, “You should know better than any of us that we can’t let our past rule us, Davis.”

 

Davis responds, “Ouch. Right down the breadbasket, Tai.”

 

Sammy says, “I’m coming as well.”

 

Amara tells Sammy, “Whoa, cowboy. We can’t be sure what just happened here.”

 

Sammy says, “We know what happened. Somehow, I managed to open up that place and my Meatball Head sister is out there.” Davis looks at Sammy, looks at the determination in his eyes, and he nods his head.

 

Davis says, “Okay, join the party.”

 

Tai says, surprised, “Davis!”

 

Davis asks Tai and Kazuto, “You aren’t backing down. Would you ask him to do differently with his sister?”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “Point taken.”

 

Lita says, “No way!”

 

Sammy says, seriously, “She may be a Meatball Head princess, but she is still my sister! I had to watch two years as she wasted away by our uncle’s betrayal! That man…He could have changed the world for the better, but instead, he used his gifts to create a nightmare that destroyed so many lives and scarred even more! The people of Argus have to live with the ‘shame’ of being associated with the madman that started SAO and my grandfather and grandmother from my mom’s side are going to be in hiding for the rest of their lives in which my family is as well! I’m not going to sit around while my sister is lost! If I have the ability to do something and something tells me that I do, I’m going to do it!”

 

Amara says, with a sigh, “Something tells me that arguing is pointless.”

 

Lita says, slapping her forehead with her hand, “Oh, boy!”

 

Davis says, “With that done and over with, let’s arm up and saddle up.”

 

Just then Yui’s voice calls out, “Daddy!” Kazuto takes out a device that looks like PET from Megaman NT Warrior Axess anime with Yui and Strea on the screen and Yui says, “Because this is Aincrad, it might be the Cardinal system, in some kind of form, which may be maintaining the castle. If that’s so, you are going to need Strea’s and my help!”

 

Strea says, with a nod, “That’s right! We were Mental Health Programs and we would a Cardinal system like the backs of our cute hands!”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh and smile, “As much as I want to argue, you have a point and I know that you aren’t going to let this go. Okay, Yui.”

 

Yui says, with a nod, “Thank you, daddy.”

 

Davis says, “Let’s go, dude.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Right.” Immediately, Davis, Tai, Kazuto, Sammy, Veemon, and Agumon head into the turbolift in which Rika, Keiko, Lita, and Amara, for their own various reasons, also join them as they prepare to head out and beam into the ‘materialized’ Aincrad.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Aincrad First Floor, Town of Beginnings

 

In the Town of Beginnings, the place where all players started in SAO/Aincrad, Davis, Tai, Kazuto, Sammy, Naruto, Veemon, and Agumon beam into the main squire and they start to look around. Davis, Tai, Kazuto, and Sammy are out of their Starfleet uniforms in which Davis and Tai are wearing outfits similar to the ones that they wore started out as Digidestined, modified for their current ages and ‘sizes’, Kazuto is wearing something similar to his SAO avatar of Kazuto including Elucidator and Dark Repulser type swords strapped to his back in sheaths, Naruto is wearing his classic outfit (A/N: Think Naruto’s Shippuden outfit.), and Sammy is wearing something similar that Sora (M) did during his fight with the original Organization XIII. As they start to look around, Darien, Rika, Keiko, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Uranus, and Sailor Orion ‘beam in’ behind them with both Rika and Keiko wearing outfits similar to what their SAO avatars of Lisbeth and Silica wore during their time in SAO with matching dagger for Keiko and matching mace and shield for Rika. All of the human members of the group are also wearing belts that contains holsters for Star Trek type phasers.

 

Rika says, shuttering a bit, “Never thought that I be here again.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “You didn’t have to come along.”

 

Rika says, “Hey! Serena and Asuna are my best friends and Suguha and Kari are very close friends of mine!”

 

Keiko says, with a nod, “That’s right.”

 

Sammy says, with a sigh, “Nothing has changed.”

 

Tai says, “This might be easy for me to say, but easy, Sammy.”

 

Kazuto says, his eyes narrowing, “There doesn’t seem to be anyone around.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, taking out a Star Trek style communicator from her sub-space pocket, “Enterprise? Come in, Enterprise.”

 

Ami’s voice responds over the communicator, “Enterprise, here. Can you hear me?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Loud and clear, Ami-chan. We have arrived in the Town of Beginnings, but it seems…deserted.”

 

Ami responds over the communicator, “Are you sure?”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, “Are you detecting any life-forms of any kind?”

 

Ami replies, “No, we aren’t. However, while the shield has lowered to allow us to transport you into town, there is something blocking our sensors.”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, “That’s not good. Any luck getting through that ‘block’?”

 

Ami says, “So far? No. Washu, Trista, Izzy, and I are working on it. However, who or what is blocking our sensors seem to be adapting to every measure that we come up with.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Keep a lock on us on at all times.”

 

Ami responds, “Understood.”

 

Sailor Uranus deactivates her communicator and Kazuto says, “Good idea, Uranus.”

 

Naruto asks, “So, where do we start?”

 

Yui, from the PET device that she and Strea are currently ‘stored’ in, responds, “Daddy, we should try for the GM console in the secret dungeon below Blackiron Palace.”

 

Kazuto replies, with a nod, “Good idea, Yui.”

 

Tai tells Kazuto, “You told us about that. You mentioned that you rescued the real leader of ALF after Kibaou tried to MPK him.”

 

Kazuto says, “That’s right, Tai. It was…It is in a safe zone through this place isn’t a setting for a game anymore.”

 

Sailor Orion says, “That’s why we need to be careful and focused.” The others nod their heads in agreement and all of them headed off towards Blackiron Palace, but as they continued to walk, Davis and Kazuto were glancing around.

 

After some moments, Davis asks Kazuto, “Kazuto?”

 

Kazuto responds, with a nod, “I know, Davis.”

 

Tai asks, “What’s up?”

 

Davis tells Tai, “We aren’t alone.” The others’ eyes widen and they start to glance around.

 

Kazuto says, “Don’t worry. If they wanted to attack us, they would have. They are hiding in the houses and such. It looks like they are former NPCs.”

 

Sammy asks, “FORMER NPCs?”

 

Sailor Orion says, “This isn’t a game world anymore and Aincrad isn’t in a virtual world anymore, Sammy.”

 

The others immediately realize what Kazuto and Sailor Orion are implying and Sailor Jupiter asks, “Wait! Are you saying that they are living beings now?”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “From what I can see…I think so, Jupiter.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “And what I’m getting auras that say the same thing, Jupiter. These are auras of living beings in which Digimon may be ‘digital life-forms’, but they have auras as any living being of flesh and blood. My senses are telling me that they are alive now.” Sailor Uranus says, with a serious tone, “And it is also telling me that they aren’t hiding because of us.”

 

Sammy asks, “They aren’t hiding because of us?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Yeah.”

 

Tai says, narrowing his eyes, “Then we had better be on the lookout for anything.”

 

Keiko says, a bit nervously, “R-Right.” Our group, on guard, head over to Blackiron Palace where they find the Monument of Life and it looked the same as it did in SAO including the names of those that died with their names crossed and how they died printed by the crossed out names.

 

Sammy asks, “Is this…?”

 

Kazuto tells Sammy, with a nod, “Yeah. This is the Monument of Life.”

 

Tai says, “It has the names of all of the players on it and if a player died, his or her name is crossed out and how that player died is written by the name. A cold and cruel reminder of the nightmare that we were in.”

 

Rika says, solemnly, “Players came here to find out if their friends and loved ones trapped with them were still alive or…”

 

Kazuto says, solemnly, “Serena has here…a lot.” Sammy looks at Kazuto and he says, solemnly, “She came here to honor them no matter what Asuna or I told her since this obvious caused her so much pain.” Kazuto says, with a solemn sigh, “There wasn’t a day that she wasn’t crying…that her virtual tears…flowed…”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, solemnly, “Serena…”

 

Sammy is silent and he tells Kazuto, “Kazuto, thank you. Thank you for being Meatball Head’s friend while she was in here. She is a Meatball Head, but she is my sis…my world…And I learned even how more incredibly amazing she really is when I learned that she is Sailor Moon.”

 

Kazuto tells Sammy, with a smile, “It isn’t because she is Sailor Moon that Serena is amazing Sammy. I believe that she made Sailor Moon amazing as she is as Sugu forged how great a warrior that Sailor Celestial truly is.”

 

Sammy says, with a smile, “I’m not sure about how Meatball Head made herself as Sailor Moon so great…But she is a great person.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a nod, “That she is.”

 

Darien says, with a smile, “Indeed.”

 

Davis then asks, a bit nervously, “Hey, Kazuto?” When everyone looks at Davis, he asks, looking at a section of Monument of Life, “You said that every player’s avatar name is on here?”

 

Kazuto asks, curiously, “Yes?”

 

Davis says, “You should see this.” Everyone comes over to where Davis is and he points to section where they gasp to see Leafa’s name written on the wall.

 

Keiko says, stunned, “That’s…”

 

Sailor Uranus says, plainly, “I don’t think that should be too surprising. The instant that we entered into SAO, we should have been ‘logged into’ the wall itself.” Soon after, they find Davis’ avatar name of Dai, Kari’s avatar name of Akari, Sailor Orion’s avatar name of Sinon, Darien’s avatar name of Mamoru, and the Sailor Scouts’ avatar names imprinted in the wall as well.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, nervously, “While I understand why, this is still a bit creepy.”

 

Tai says, pointing to another part of the wall, “Here is something else to be creeped out about.” Everyone looks where Tai is pointing and they find the name of Kayaba’s SAO avatar and his past life, Heathcliff, in which his name isn’t crossed off.

 

Rika asks, confused, “Wait! Didn’t Suguha defeat him at the Ruby Palace?”

 

Davis says, with a shrug, “Well, he did come back.”

 

Kazuto says, “True and he did already download his mind via his modified NervGear around when SAO suffered the overload by the time that he faced Sugu. However, it is a fact that Sugu did defeat him at the Ruby Palace.”

 

Tai tells Kazuto, “I really don’t like this, Kazuto.”

 

Kazuto responds, “Neither do I. Tai. For now, let’s forget this and head down to the GM console. However, be careful, if the people that were the NPCs of SAO were here, it is possible that the monsters are here and we won’t be dealing with computer generated programs with set attack patterns.”

 

Tai tells Agumon, “Be ready, buddy.”

 

Davis tells Veemon, “You, too, Veemon.”

 

Both Digimon nod their heads and Agumon says, “Right, Tai.” The group heads off with Kazuto leading the way to the entrance to the secret dungeon area under Blackiron Palace and sometime soon after, down within the dungeon, our heroes and heroines are behind Greymon, Agumon’s Champion form, and Flamedramon, Veemon’s Armor form via the Digi-Egg of Courage, in which they are using their flame attacks to vaporize their huge toad monster enemies.

 

Flamedramon says, with a grin, “I guess they croaked under pressure.”

 

Davis says, with a smirk, “Bad, buddy.”

 

Rika retorts, with a grin, “Like you and Kazuto come up with better ones.”

 

Kazuto and Davis give Rika annoyed looks and Sailor Uranus says, “Let’s keep going.”

 

As they see the entrance into the chamber containing the GM console, Kazuto says, “Watch it, everyone. There’s a high powered boss monster style opponent that acts as a guardian.” As if on cue, a reaper-like monster similar to the Fatal Scythe boss monster that Kazuto and Asuna fought before appears in front of them.

 

Greymon asks, “Like that?”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, as her form crackles with electric power, “Right, let me take care of him.”

 

Jupiter Thunderbird Fang!

 

Sailor Jupiter releases a powerful electrical elemental attack in the form of the legendary Thunderbird of Native American legends that slams into the monster and it hisses and roars as it is vaporized.

 

With the battle over, Flamedramon says, “That was anti-climactic.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, with a smirk, “All bark and no bite.” After Greymon and Flamedramon de-digivolve back into Agumon and Veemon, the group then enters the role where the black ‘slab’ that’s the GM console is waiting in which Kazuto touches it.

 

Kazuto says, plainly, “Nothing.”

 

Yui’s voice says, “Try allowing Strea and I to access it.”

 

Kazuto says, taking out the PET device containing both female AI, “Okay, Yui.” Kazuto puts the device on the console and it glows for a second, but the glow fades away.

 

Yui responds, solemnly, “No good. I can’t access it anymore. It is the Cardinal System, but it has changed.”

 

Strea says, “It really seems different.”

 

Kazuto asks, curiously, “Different?”

 

Yui says, “It seems…evolved.”

 

Tai asks, “Evolved?”

 

Kazuto says, “It might be possible since Cardinal System is supposed to be self-supporting system than runs SAO and it runs ALO. Whatever materialized Aincrad in this universe may have caused something within the Cardinal System as well.”

 

Sammy asks, “So, what do we do now?” Sammy puts his hand on the GM console and the whole panel lights up with screens appear above the console.

 

Tai asks, stunned, “What the heck?!”

 

Naruto asks Sammy, “Whoa! What did you do?”

 

Sammy responds, stunned, “You are asking me?”

 

Yui says, “Daddy, we have full access to Cardinal now!”

 

Kazuto asks, surprised, “Are you serious Yui?!”

 

Strea responds, “Yep! It seems like this guy is the key to unlocking it!”

 

Sammy asks, shocked, “Me?!”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, “But how…?!” However, Sailor Uranus gains a look of realization and she says, “The SAO beta test!”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “I figured that too. When Yen Sid-dono mentioned that Sammy was a vital key, I figured that Kayaba must have ‘sealed’ something into Sammy during the SAO beta test. It is possible that he gave him the ‘keys to Aincrad’ and despite any changes due to Aincrad materializing in this universe, the ‘core’ of the Cardinal System would be the same.”

 

Sammy asks, stunned, “Wait! Are you saying that he transferred something into me? Not just my SAO avatar?”

 

Kazuto says, pointing to the console, “I think that this says it all Sammy.” Kazuto asks Yui, “Yui, how much can you access?”

 

Yui says, “Quite a bit, daddy. Since Strea and I were once part of Cardinal, we aren’t being rejected at least for the moment.” Yui then asks, curiously, “Huh?”

 

Davis asks, “What’s up?”

 

Yui says, “Strange. There seems to be a message.”

 

Naruto asks, curiously, “A message?”

 

Yui responds, “Yes. It says: ‘In order to start the journey to find the embodiments of the light of night on Earth, the light of day of Earth, of the stars, of the galaxy beyond, and existence, one must go to where the princess gained the symbol that turned her into guardian of warrior’s souls.’ That’s it.”

 

Naruto asks, confused, “What does the heck that mean?”

 

Tai says, “Took the words right out of my mouth, Naruto.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, confused, “It makes no sense!”

 

Keiko asks, “What does it mean?”

 

Rika says, “It just nonsense. We should keep looking.”

 

Kazuto says, seriously, “Wait!” Everyone looks at Kazuto, he says, “I get it! The ‘embodiments of the light of night and day on Earth’ are Serena and Kari as Sailor Moon and Sailor Sun, Asuna is the ‘embodiment of stars’ as Sailor Star, Hinata is next as Sailor Galaxy, and another word for ‘existence’ is REALITY meaning Sugu or…!!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, seriously, “Sailor Celestial!”

 

Tai tells Kazuto, “Way to go, Kazuto!”

 

Keiko asks, curiously, “But what does the rest mean?”

 

Rika says, “If it is talking about our girls, what does ‘where the princes gained the symbol that turned her into the guardian of warrior’s souls’? I don’t get it.”

 

Kazuto says, seriously, “I do. It is talking about Serena. Serena is the PRINCESS of Moon Kingdom or Princess Serenity and in the Norse mythology, the guardian of warrior’s souls is…”

 

Darien says, finishing for Kazuto, “Valkyrie! It is talking about Serena when the players of SAO knew her as the ‘White Valkyrie’!”

 

Sammy says, realizing something, “The one of kind concealment cloak! I told Serena about it! I know where the quest started in the beta!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, seriously, “Lead the way!” Sammy nods his head in which he leads the rest of the group off to the location in Aincrad where Serena, as Usagi of SAO, went to find the white concealment cloak that become her ‘symbol’ as the ‘White Valkyrie of SAO’.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Aincrad First Floor

 

A short time later on, Sammy is leading our heroes and heroines to location in Aincrad where the one-time quest for the concealment cloak during the time that Aincrad was part of the SAO death game would have taken place.

 

Kazuto says, “I’m not surprised that no one found it.”

 

Sammy says, “I actually found it by accident and after I had completed it, I kept the information to myself for obvious reasons.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “That’s understandable.”

 

Keiko asks Sammy, “Why did you tell Serena?”

 

Sammy responds, with a smile, “Just begin your typical brother and sister. I thought that both of us would get the retail version which wouldn’t be surprising since I am a former beta tester and Meatball Head had the ‘edge’ of being related to Kayaba…”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, with a smirk, “You were taunting Serena like a classic little brother.”

 

Sammy says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Kazuto tells Sammy, “Well, Serena might not have mentioned this, but she said that information really helped her.”

 

Sammy asks, surprised, “It did?”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “She told me and Asuna. She trusted the information that you gave her and it helped her get started in SAO in getting the cloak and her Anneal Blade.” Kazuto says, with a smile, “However, don’t tell her that I told you. You know how it is.”

 

Sammy says, with a nod, “Right.” The group then looks to see what looks like a simple log cabin and Sammy says, “That’s it. At this cabin, you would meet a lady dressed in a red hood like Little Red Riding Hood and she mentions about the nearby forest, the wolves, her warrior grandmother, and her daughter.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Okay, let’s…” However, Davis, Kazuto, and Naruto hold out their arms and Sailor Uranus asks, “What…?” Just then Sailor Uranus stops speaking as a powerful ‘chill’ and she steps back involuntarily as nervousness is shown in her expression.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, surprised, “Uranus?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, nervously, “This feeling…this darkness…” Everyone then hears footsteps and they are shocked to see none other than one of the greatest villains of the Star Wars universe, Darth Vader, slowly walk out to meet them.

 

Tai says, shocked, “You…You have got to be kidding me!”

 

Darien says, “Something tells me that this is no joke.”

 

Darth Vader says, in his cold and dark monotone voice, “You can be assured that this is not and this shall be the proof to you.” Our heroes and heroines then yelp as they are flung down to the ground by a Force Push from Vader himself.

 

Davis says, “I think that’s proof that he is the real deal!”

 

Tai says, seriously, “No kidding, Davis!” Just then Davis, Kazuto, and Naruto are flung forward by Darth Vader and land near the feet of the infamous Sith Lord.

 

Rika says, shocked, “Kazuto!”

 

Keiko says, worriedly, “Kazuto!”

 

The three young men struggle to their feet and Kazuto says, seriously, “Stay where you are!”

 

Davis asks, seriously, “What do you want bucket head?!”

 

Tai yells out, shocked, “Seriously, Davis?! You are going to insult Darth Vader of all villains?! Really?!”

 

Darth Vader remains impassive and he says, plainly, “I wish to see the so-called power of the wielders of the Keyblade and I already know you three wield its power. Show me your power.” Darth Vader draws his Lightsaber and activates it with its red plasma blade glowing with a sinister hue before he charges at them.

 

Naruto asks, seriously, “Like we have a choice?!” Naruto, Davis, and Kazuto bring out one Keyblade each with Naruto bringing out Lionheart, Davis bringing out Oathkeeper, and Kazuto bringing out No Name Keyblade in which they are immediately set upon by Darth Vader and the infamous Sith Lord puts up such a fierce attack that all three of them are on the defensive immediately.

 

Davis says, shocked, “So fast…!!”

 

Veemon says, concerned, “Davis!”

 

Davis says, “Stay back buddy! You don’t have a chance!”

 

Darth Vader says, with a dark plain tone, “You should take your own advice.” Davis yelp as he is sent flying by a Force Push from Darth Vader and he immediately attacks Kazuto and Naruto in which they are barely holding him back.

 

Naruto says, shocked, “Man! He is incredible!”

 

Kurama responds, sarcastically, “Not surprising since he is a legendary villain, kit! And remember, the Force is very powerful part of the multiverse! And he is a master of it!”

 

Naruto retorts, annoyed, “Tell me something that I don’t know Kurama!” Naruto and Kazuto struggle against Vader in which he manages to sweep kick Naruto off his feet and use a Force Push to fling him away. Kazuto continues to fight against Vader alone for a few seconds until Davis rejoins the fight, but Darth Vader easily manages to hold them back.

 

Darth Vader then says, “Most impressive. Your skill with the Keyblades are quite impressive. However…” Darth Vader goes onto the assault and Davis and Kazuto yelp as they are forced backwards by the sheer strength and skill of the Sith Lord before both of them are sent flying into nearby trees by Vader via a Force Push causing them to slam hard.

 

Tai and Veemon say in unison, shocked, “Davis!”

 

Rika and Keiko say in unison, horrified, “Kazuto!”

 

Naruto says, strongly, “Back off!” Naruto battles Darth Vader, Keyblade to Lightsaber, but Darth Vader easily overwhelms Naruto since Naruto hasn’t gained much sword combat experience, real and virtual, compared to Davis and Kazuto.

 

Darth Vader says, with a scoff, “You, on the other hand, don’t even compare to the two of them. A Jedi Youngling would be better than you.” Naruto snarls and he goes onto the attack, but Vader easily defends against the attacks and he then uses the Force Choke on Naruto causing him to grasp his neck to try to release the ‘invisible hand’ around his neck to no success.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, concerned, “Naruto!” Just then a violet flash appears in the sky and Sakura, in her Star Sapphire uniform, appears in the sky.

 

Sakura yells out, strongly, “Let him go now!” Sakura fires a beam from her Star Sapphire ring, but Darth Vader just scoffs and uses the Force to redirect it harmless away where it slams into the ground creating a large violet crystal.

 

Sakura gasps and Darth Vader says, “Do you really think that Emotional Energy weapons could compete against the Force? How foolish.” Darth Vader then uses the Force to slam Sakura into the ground, hard!

 

Naruto shouts out, stunned, “Sakura!” Naruto roars out, strongly, “That does it! No one messes with my ‘precious people’ and gets away with it, believe it!” Naruto roars out and then uses a Force Shockwave to force Vader to release and cause him to stumble back. Vader then grunts as he is sent flying by Naruto, who used just a Force Push.

 

Sailor Uranus says, amazed, “No way!”

 

Darth Vader gets to his feet and he says, “Interesting. I may have underestimated you.”

 

Davis shouts out, “He isn’t the only one, buster!” Darth Vader yelps as Kazuto and Davis, both, ‘blast’ and send Vader flying with Force Pushes of their own before they, along with Naruto, charges into the fight with Davis and Kazuto wielding two Keyblades instead of just one. The three of them continue to fight the Sith Lord, but Darth Vader proves his ability and power as he, once again, manages to hold the three of them off.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, with a snarl, “He…He’s just toying with them!”

 

Tai says, “You have to remember who and what he is.”

 

Darth Vader tells Davis and Kazuto, “Interesting style. Very interesting indeed.”

 

Davis says, with a snarl, “We’re not here to make you interested.”

 

Darth Vader says, “Correct. Show me your power.” Darth Vader, again, uses another powerful Force Push to fling them to the ground and when they leap up, Vader uses another Force Push to throw Davis into Naruto, knocking them into the ground, and stunning them for the time being.

 

Kazuto says, shocked, “Davis! Naruto!” However, his ‘danger sense’ goes hyper and Kazuto barely blocks Vader’s Lightsaber with his twin Keyblades.

 

Keiko says, concerned, “Kirito…Kazuto!”

 

Kazuto says, “No, Keiko! All of you stay back!”

 

Darth Vader says, “Your concern for your friends make you weak, Kazuto Kirigaya. You can’t do anything for anyone especially your sisters.”

 

Kazuto asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Darth Vader says, “I have the Force on my side, your majesty. I know all about you and your family and with the way that you are, you can’t do anything for them. They will fall to darkness.”

 

Kazuto yells out, strongly, “No! They are stronger than that!”

 

Darth Vader retorts, “With what you went through and what you just learned about your sister, Suguha, are you so sure?” Kazuto just snarls at Darth Vader and he tells him, “The people that you love the most, Suguha, Serena, and Asuna, have their own darkness and they will fall! And there is nothing that you can do! SAO and Kayaba has open them to the power of the Dark Side and you have lost them forever!”

 

Kazuto shouts out, strongly as his golden crescent moon sigil blazes on his forehead, “NO!!!” Kazuto throws Vader off him and goes into a high-speed counterattack in which he pounds at Vader with his Keyblades with incredible speed and strength causing Vader to find himself not only on the defensive, but being completely overwhelmed.

 

Agumon says, shocked, “Whoa!”

 

Tai says, “Took the words right out of my mouth.”

 

Rika says, seriously, “He made a big mistake…He made Kazuto mad.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “How mad is what I’m worried about.” Kazuto, his speed, strength, and power going through the roof, continues to pound Vader with his twin Keyblades and much to his shock and surprise, Kazuto then cuts off his right robotic right hand containing his Lightsaber and slashes his helmeted face causing significant damage to his helmet as it greatly cracks causing him to stumble and fall to one knee, but before he could move or anything, Kazuto’s Keyblades were around his neck.

 

Kazuto says, with a darkening snarl, “It’s over, Vader.”

 

Darth Vader responds, “Never. You know what you must do or all that’s precious to you, especially your family and beloved, will be lost.”

 

Kazuto responds, “Fine.”

 

Kazuto prepares to cut off Vader’s head, much to the shock of the others, but Davis grabs Kazuto’s shoulder and he yells out, strongly, “No, stop!” Kazuto looks at Davis and he says, “Do it and you are the one that’s going to be lost to the darkness, bro! You darn well know if you cross that line! You kill…You murder him in pure anger and hate and there is no turning back ever! What would Serena, Suguha, and Asuna think?”

 

Kazuto gasps and Naruto says, “That’s right! Don’t let this jerk win by giving into you angered and fear! You do that and you are no better than him…than Kayaba!” Kazuto, his breathing heavy, looks at the others and seeing Rika, Keiko, and Sailor Orion with pleading eyes in which he also remembers his other close friends from SAO including Ryoutarou, Andrew, and Kotone along with Serena, Suguha, and Asuna causing him to look down at Vader and takes his Keyblades off his neck.

 

Kazuto says, “No…I won’t become you…Anakin.”

 

Darth Vader doesn’t say a word and he then says, “Well done, young prince. Well done.” Just then Vader’s helmet crumbles to pieces to reveal the face of Anakin Skywalker as he was in Episode III of Star Wars movie series before he became Darth Vader.

 

Davis says, shocked, “Whoa!”

 

Darth Vader…Or should I say, Anakin Skywalker, says, “I leave the future of all worlds in your hands.” Anakin then reaches into his suit as Darth Vader and takes out two holocrons, one Jedi and one Sith, in which he says, using the Force to float them into the arms of a surprised Kazuto, “You will need them.”

 

Davis says, “Hold on! One of them is a Sith holocron!”

 

Anakin responds, “It may be hard to believe, but you will need to balance the light and the darkness as well as help your sisters, Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial, do the same.” Anakin tells them, “Like it or not, the darkness in the three of you is strong, but it doesn’t mean that it dominates you like it did with me. You must control the darkness and not let it control you. Control the darkness, harness the light. Bring them together in balance like Master Raven did in the time of the Old Republic and only then you will be free to move onto into the future. The Force has foreseen this. The fate of the multiverse…No, the vast OMNI-verse lies in your hands and to be honest, I think you will do just fine.”

 

Naruto says, nervously, “Thanks, I think.”

 

Davis says, amazed, “Thank you.”

 

Anakin says, “May the Force be with you always.” Soon after, Anakin becomes transparent and vanishes in front of their eyes.

 

Naruto yells out, flabbergasted, “What the?!”

 

The others come over and Sammy says, amazed, “That was amazing!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “You said it Sammy!”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, “What are you going to do with them?”

 

Kazuto puts them away in his outfit and he says, “I’m going to trust him.”

 

Rika yells out, stunned, “What?! He attempted to pound the three of you in the dirt!”

 

Davis says, with a smirk, “He was testing us and you know how these kind of people and their ‘tests’ are.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “True, but I don’t like the feeling from that Sith holocron. No insult to you, three, but you are strong and I mean strong, however, this is the Dark Side of the Force that we are talking about.”

 

Kazuto says, “You have a point, but something tells me that I’m going to need to confront my ‘darkness’ sooner or later.”

 

Just then Agumon says, pointing ahead of him, “Over there!” The group looks and they see what looks like a glowing keyhole in the sky.

 

Tai asks, “What’s that?”

 

Veemon says, “It looks like a large glowing keyhole in the sky.”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “But what…?” However, Sailor Jupiter doesn’t get to finish as Sammy’s new Wayward Wind Keyblade appears in his hands and he yelps as it shoots up, fires a beam of light into the keyhole, and the group hears a loud ‘click’ like a lock opening before the keyhole vanishes.

 

Davis asks, curiously, “Okay…What was that?”

 

Just then Sailor Uranus hears her communicator going off and she asks, activating it, “This is Uranus. What’s up?”

 

Yolei’s voice booms out, “What did you do down there?”

 

Davis responds, annoyed, “I’ve got a whole list for her. What’s got her panties in a twist?”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, “Is there a reason that you are asking?”

 

Yolei responds over the communicator, “A giant portal just appeared right by Aincrad!”

 

Everyone looks at each other and Sailor Uranus asks, “Can you lock onto us?”

 

Yolei replies, “Washu says that there is no problem. We’ve had a lock on you all the time.”

 

Sailor Uranus responds, “Get us back aboard immediately.”

 

Yolei retorts, “Right away.” As Sailor Uranus deactivates the communicator, our group prepares to return to the Enterprise to find out what’s going on.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, USS Enterprise

 

Back aboard the Enterprise, we are in the conference room as our group that joined up with Washu on the Enterprise are assembled together and discussing what happened on Aincrad.

 

When the group that went onto Aincrad end their ‘report’, Kotone asks Kazuto, concerned, “Are you okay Kazuto?”

 

Kazuto responds, with a smile, “I’ll be okay, Kotone.”

 

Lita asks, looking at the two holocrons, “You aren’t really going to take him seriously?”

 

Minato says, “From the sound of it, he was testing them.”

 

Kushina says, with a sneer, “If I see that jerk again, I’ll make him test my fist, you know!”

 

Minato and Naruto winch at Kushina’s tone as her hair start to move like Kurama’s tails and Kurama says, slyly, “Anakin Skywalker should be glad that he is one with the Force now.”

 

Michelle asks Amara, “What do you make of it?”

 

Amara says, “After the battle ended, I can tell that he was telling the truth. He wasn’t trying to hide his intentions at all and then some.”

 

Hotaru asks, confused, “And then some?” Amara then holds out her hand and the Jedi holocron floats up much to the other’s shock.

 

Amara says, “Vader…Skywalker managed to awaken my dormant powers.”

 

Michelle asks, “Your dormant powers?”

 

Amara says, “Yeah. From what my new Force powers are telling me, I’m one of the most powerful Soldiers of Uranus yet. In terms of power, my ‘hidden abilities’ are nowhere near the potential of Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, Sailor Star, Sailor Galaxy, Sailor Sun, and a few others, but my ‘hidden potential’ is nothing to sneeze at. I also found out that each of us, the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, have their own ‘hidden potential’, and not just me, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Celestial. But like what happened with me, there needs to be some kind of ‘event’ or something that unlocks this ‘hidden power’.”

 

Lita says, stunned, “You have got to be kidding me!”

 

Hotaru asks Trista, “Trista-mama?”

 

Trista says, “I had a feeling since all of us were able to achieve Valkyrie status and with the fact that Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial have not only ascended beyond the power of Valkyrie Sailor Scout, but TRANSCENDED it.”

 

Mina asks Amara, “So, all of us will have powers like you?”

 

Amara responds, shaking her head, “No. Each of our powers will be different as we are different as night from day or water from air. Anakin was the ‘source’ of my ‘awakening’ and for each of you, it will be different.”

 

Ami says, with a nod, “Interesting.”

 

Amara says, “However, even when we are ‘awakened’ to our new powers and abilities, they won’t just appear all at once. They will come slowly bit by bit and we are going to have to harness and control them as they come in.”

 

Lita says, a bit annoyed, “That’s great.”

 

Darien says, “Right now. Let’s focus on what on next move is.”

 

Davis responds, “Isn’t it obvious? We go through the gate!”

 

Yolei tells Davis, seriously, “We don’t know what’s through there!”

 

Davis replies, “We know what’s through there…The path to Kari and the others!”

 

Naruto says, with a plain tone, “I’ve got to agree here. We are wasting time talking about it. Hinata-chan, Suguha-chan, and the others are waiting for us! Let’s bring them home believe it!”

 

Kazuto says, with a plain tone, “I have to agree with Naruto.” When everyone looks at Kazuto, he says, “Just waiting around brings us nothing. We need to take action. Remember what Yen Sid said? They are being bounced from world to world and someone is ‘influencing’ it. I won’t let my family and my loved ones be used like that anymore. It is time to take a stand.”

 

Rika says, with a sigh and smile, “I’ve got to agree with you. We’re not going to get anywhere just by standing…Well, floating here.”

 

Shion says, with a smile, “Agreed. They need us.” Plenty of the others nod their heads in agreement and they start to exit out of the conference room in which Keiko turns to Hiyori.

 

Keiko asks Hiyori, “Are you okay Hiyori?”

 

Hiyori responds, with a smile, “Yes, but this is so much to take in.”

 

Rika says, with a smirk, “You get used to it.” Soon enough, we are outside of the ship to see USS Enterprise orbiting Aincrad and there is a large keyhole shaped gateway nearby in which the USS Enterprise’s impulse engines glow before it goes straight into the gateway which closes behind them soon afterwards.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Elemental Countries, Hidden Leaf Village

 

Inside of the Hidden Leaf Village, Tsunade is in the Hokage’s office and doing the bane of all Kages: Paperwork.

 

Tsunade says, with a sigh, “What a day. I should have stayed on Earth longer if this is all I had to come back to.”

 

Just then Jiraiya’s voice booms out, “Keep that up and that pile will look bigger.” Tsunade looks and sees Jiraiya coming in through the window.

 

Tsunade asks, annoyed, “Can’t you walk through the door?”

 

Jiraiya says, with a smile, “Where is the fun in that? You should know me by now.”

 

Tsunade responds, annoyed, “Unfortunately, I do.”

 

Jiraiya asks, “How is everything here?”

 

Tsunade replies, “As they can usually be. The village divided over Naruto and the civilian pissed that they have no power basically screaming that they are ‘slaves of the ninja’ and such crap.”

 

Jiraiya says, “With Danzo gone and disgraced, the elders and the civilian council are completely out of power with him gone with his record smeared.”

 

Tsunade responds, “However, his actions have repercussions in which the other nations learned plenty of his actions despite our attempts to keep it ‘under wraps’ and now, with the Akatsuki basically gone for good and the plans forever stopped with Obito and Zetsu gone, Madara is dead AND buried, and Madara’s and Obito’s ‘puppet’, Nagato AKA Pain missing with Konan, the other nations don’t need to worry and what better time to ‘gang up’ on us in which they can increase support by using Naruto as an excuse to show the ‘arrogance and tyranny of the Leaf’.” Tsunade says, with a sigh, “However, like it or not, we did bring down on ourselves with what happened with Naruto.”

 

Jiraiya says, “I bet quite a few are still cursing him despite it was their fault.”

 

Tsunade says, “They are refusing the acknowledge the facts because it ruins their perfect little world. Well, they are going to have to face reality and the fact is that they unjustly hurt the son of two heroes for much of his life in which his parents, now revived, have condemned and cursed this village.”

 

Jiraiya says, “And yet, they don’t want to face this reality.”

 

Tsunade says, “Well, the reality is going to hit them right in the face. I keep wondering if it is sooner or later.” Just then they hear a loud ‘boom’, but it wasn’t an explosion type ‘boom’, it sounded like when a mobile ‘giant’ like a giant humanoid person, a giant monster, Digimon or otherwise, or a giant machine like a mobile suit steps on hard ground or something of the type. Tsunade asks, “What the fuck?!”

 

Jiraiya says, “That sounded like a giant footstep.” They hear more of the giant footstep style ‘booms’ and the whole of the Hokage Tower shakes from it in which they get louder and more violent.

 

Tsunade asks, sarcastically, “What was your first clue?!”

 

Just then an ANBU with a wolf-like mask enters into the room and he yells out, “Lady Hokage!”

 

Tsunade asks the ANBU, “What is it Wolf?”

 

The ANBU, codename Wolf, responds, “The Nine-Tailed Fox! It is outside of the village!”

 

Tsunade and Jiraiya gasp in shock and Tsunade shouts out, “Is this some kind of joke?!”

 

Wolf responds, “If it is, I’m not laughing, my lady.” Immediately, Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Wolf join a group of ninja at the main entrance of village as Kurama, in full fox form, looms over them.

 

One ninja shouts out, fearfully, “Not again!”

 

Kurama says, with a plain tone and a sly smirk, “Don’t get your kunai in a twist little human. I am not here to fight. I just wanted to make a dramatic entrance.”

 

Just then Naruto’s voice booms, “Of which I didn’t want to Kurama!”

 

The other ninja is shocked and Tsunade asks, stunned, “Naruto?”

 

The head of Kurama lowers down to show that Naruto, Minato, Kushina, and Naruko are riding on Kurama’s head and he responds, “Come on, kit! This is your grand return! You have to do it with some flare! Plus, there might be a few morons that want to mess with you! You have got to show them that you mean business and now that I can leave you and Naruko’s seals whenever you allow me to, you can spread wonderful fear and anguish to show them that you are not to be pissed off unless you want to end up dead!”

 

Naruto says, “And be like this scum? No way, believe it!”

 

Kurama retorts, “You have a point there, kit. Even a demon is better than these humans.”

 

Naruto and his family leap off Kurama’s head and Jiraiya says, “You’re back.”

 

Minato responds, with a glare, “To be honest, we’re not glad to be here Jiraiya.”

 

Kushina says, with a glare, “And you know damn why.”

 

Tsunade says, nervously, “Kushina…”

 

Kushina tells Tsunade, “Don’t even try, Tsunade.” Soon enough, the ninja council and the elders make their appearance in which the ninja council are shocked.

 

Hiashi says, giving a shocked expression while trying to remain stoic, “Minato…Kushina…”

 

Minato says, with a plain tone and nasty glare, “Hello, Hiashi. It seems like your clan has ‘broken’ you in well.” Hiashi felt like he got stabbed in the heart from Minato’s words.

 

Tsume says, stunned, “Kushina…”

 

Kushina responds, “Well, if it isn’t the ‘old dog’. How is that one-eyed mutt of yours?”

 

Tsume says, shocked, “Kushina!”

 

Kushina yells out, angrily while giving Tsume a ‘death glare’, “Don’t ‘Kushina’ me, Tsume Inuzuka! You don’t think that I don’t know what your wretched mutt of a clan did to my son when he was younger?!”

 

Tsume says, nervously, “Kushina…” Kushina then unleashes a powerful KI that make the ninja council quiver and shake as they can see their deaths before them while the two elders leap away from the KI in order not to faint or suffer heart attacks.

 

Homura says, sternly, “You have got some nerve to talk to us that way. Your son has abandoned this village and he will…” However, a familiar tri-pronged kunai appears in front of them and in a flash of yellow lightning, Minato, with an enraged look on his face, appears in front and with a roar of anger, grabs them by the throats, and lifts them into the air.

 

Minato yells out, enraged and angrily, “How dare you?! HOW DARE YOU?! AFTER THE ABANDONMENT AND BETRAYAL OF THIS VILLAGE TO MY FAMILY, MY WIFE’S CLAN, AND MY SON, YOU DARE SPEAK THAT WAY! YOU WORTHLESS OLD FARTS DARE TO SAY THAT IN FRONT OF MY FAMILY?!” Minato then sneezes the necks of both elders causing them to gasp and choke as the life is being choked out of them. When the ANBU leap down to intervene, Minato glares at them and he says, strongly and angrily, “Anyone that dares interfere with me dies right on the spot!”

 

Everyone, but Minato’s family gasps, and Jiraiya yells out, seriously, “He’ll do it!”

 

Tsunade shouts out, “Don’t interfere! That’s an order!”

 

Minato tells the two elders, with a deadly glare, “Tell me one good reason…One good reason that I shouldn’t break your necks right now!”

 

Naruto tells his dad, “Dad…” When Minato looks at Naruto, he says, “Personally, I would love to see those old farts get what they deserve…I don’t want to see bloody your hands over them. Besides, they are half-dead already, believe it.” Minato looks at the two elders, who are about to choke to death, and Minato let them go causing them to violently drop them to the ground and they cough and gasp as they struggle to regain oxygen into their bodies.

 

Minato tells them, “My son gave you mercy. Remember that.”

 

Naruto responds, with a foxy smirk, “Actually, with what’s going to happen next, they are going to wish that I had allowed you to kill them.” Everyone is confused, but when two ‘forms’ come crashing through the walls of a building and when everyone looks, they find two ANBU with blank masks on their faces on the ground in which Minato dodges out of the way of a rain of kunai while two more blank masked ANBU appear by the two elders.

 

Jiraiya asks, shocked, “ROOT?”

 

Tsunade says, “Danzo is dead!”

 

Minato says, “He is dead, but something tells me that these don’t belong to him.”

 

One of the blank masked ANBU asks Homura, “Homura-sama, are you okay?”

 

Homura responds, “Yes, I am.”

 

Tsunade yells out, strongly, “What is the meaning of this?!”

 

Homura replies, “Danzo was a patriot of the Leaf and he was willing to do what it took to ensure the peace and stability as well as the supremacy of the Leaf. He was an important kunai and shield against our enemies.” Homura says, glaring at Naruto, “But thanks to you, our kunai has been dulled. It wasn’t the Nine-Tailed Fox that I feared…No, it was you yourself. Your bloodline. I knew that you would hold the power and idealism of the Uzumaki clan and Kushina Uzumaki, heiress to the throne of Whirlpool and the Uzumaki clan, as well as your father.”

 

Naruto says, “Heir to the ‘will of fire’ genius.”

 

Homura responds, “Believe it or not, I, too, believe in the ‘Will of Fire’, but I also believe that the world must be united first in order for the true principals of the ‘Will of Fire’. It is good and practical, but only a united and peaceful can the ‘Will of Fire’ truly work. It can’t make the peace…It can only maintain it.”

 

Koharu says, shocked, “Homura…”

 

Naruto laughs and Homura asks, with a sneer, “You think that it is funny, boy?”

 

Naruto retorts, with a sarcastic tone and foxy smirk, “No, I think that you are funny, you old coot. How can the ‘Will of Fire’ maintain peace if nothing, but hatred and anger remains…Just like the cycle of hatred that you and Danzo are continuing with your actions?! You and Danzo are both pees in a pod and completely stupid, insane, or both, believe it!”

 

Homura shouts out, strongly, “You naïve little brat! You are just like Sarutobi…!!”

 

Naruto responds, sternly, “Why don’t you calm it, you old bag! The Old Man made plenty of stupid mistakes with me like with Tsunade and Pervy Sage as well as with that snake, Orochimaru, but at least, he tried his best in keeping alive the true spirit of the ‘Will of Fire’ given to him by the First and Second Hokages unlike you and Danzo, who by the way ordered Itachi to destroy the Uchiha clan WITHOUT authorization of the Old Man himself!” Naruto says, with a sneer, “How interesting that you would model yourself from a traitor?! He went against the will of the Hokage and that’s high treason isn’t it?!”

 

Homura says, with a sneer, “You…!!” Just then more blank masked ANBU then appear, but then they are frozen in ice, blasted by flames, hit by lightning, slammed by water, and cut apart by wind.

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “By the way, meet my friends.” Soon after, our Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts appear in the skies and surround Homura and Koharu.

 

Jiraiya says, shocked at seeing their appearance, “You!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a death glare at Jiraiya, “Don’t even think about it or you will be turned into a woman the hard way.”

 

Jiraiya yelps as he runs behind Tsunade, causing her to shake her head, and Sailor Jupiter asks, “How did he get called a ‘legendary ninja’?”

 

Tsunade retorts, “A question I keep asking myself every day.”

 

Jiraiya yells out, insulted, “Tsunade!”

 

Homura draws a kunai and he says, “Don’t think…!!” He then yelps as a light arrow knocks the kunai out of Homura’s hands and he grunts as everything other than his head is entrapped in violet crystal by Sakura dressed in her new Star Sapphire outfit.

 

Sakura says, with a smile, “Stick around! We have a few questions for you.”

 

Tsunade asks, surprised, “Sakura?”

 

Sakura responds, “Hello, Tsunade-sensei. Um…long story.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, scanning the unconscious blank masked ANBU, “These are clones!”

 

Everyone looks at Sailor Mercury and Sailor Venus asks, surprised, “Clones?” Minato takes off the masks where everyone sees them are duplicates of members of the ninja council and ninja from other villages too.

 

Minato says, “Not just any clones.”

 

Naruto tells Homura, with a smirk, “Maybe you will like to tell me a little story, old bag.”

 

Homura yells out, strongly, “You aren’t getting anything out of me, brat!”

 

Naruto retorts, with a wicked smirk on his lips, “You think so?”

 

Kushina says, with a sinister grin, “Remember, we, Uzumaki, are masters of the sealing jutsu and it was me that helped bring out Minato’s talent that rival my clan after all. My son has proven another chip off the Uzumaki block.”

 

Naruto says, with a foxy smirk, “I am Uzumaki seal master too, believe it.” There are plenty of gasps from Homura as well as Tsunade, Jiraiya, and the ninja council and Naruto says, “My Genjutsu is still my poorest skill, but I’ve learned to get around that by making some wonderful ‘Genjutsu seals’.”

 

Kushina says, with a wicked smile, “And they can be as effective as a certain member of the Kurama clan that we heard about. I think that the name ‘Yakumo Kurama’ would give you an idea you know.”

 

Homura yelps out nervously, knowing EXACTLY what Kushina is implying, and he says, nervously, “You wouldn’t…!!”

 

Naruto and his family look at each other and they say in unison, “Are you kidding us?!”

 

Sailor Venus says, “This isn’t going to end well for that old man.”

 

Sailor Mars asks, sarcastically, “What was your first clue, Venus?” A good time later, Minato, Kushina, and Naruko are with the ninja council, Jiraiya, and Tsunade within the council chamber of the Hokage Tower as they explain why they are here.

 

Hiashi yells out, upon hearing ‘certain information’, “My daughter has been missing for a month of that world’s time?!”

 

Kushina glares at Hiashi, causing him to winch, and she says, “You had better watch that tone, Hiashi. You think that you are the only one upset about it? My son and her current best friend as well as all of our new friends are really upset about it you know! She did what she did for her love for my son and her love for all of her precious friends!”

 

Naruko says, “Easy, mom.”

 

Kushina tells Naruko, “I know sweetie.”

 

Tsume says, “It is a shock to see that gaki has a sister now.”

 

Naruko says, with a glare, “And one that you can’t take advantage of. Even though I don’t have his ‘genetic enhancements’, all of my ‘brother’s’ skills and abilities as a ninja were given to me and I also been learning from the ninja clans of Earth as well as my mom and dad in which I’m a proven Uzumaki through and through.”

 

Shikaku, Shikamaru’s father, thinks in his mind, “And with Kushina’s temper to match too! What a bother! Now, there is two of them!”

 

Minato says, “We couldn’t go after the five of them since the Enterprise was undergoing an ‘overhaul’ thanks to Davis’ ‘family friend’ and the Queen’s Gate is still lost to us.”

 

Tsunade asks, “But you already theorize on how has it?”

 

Minato says, with a nod, “Yes. And HE isn’t going to be easy to find.” Minato says, “However, if we arrived at our home world, they must be here or at least, have been here.”

 

Shikaku says, “And you might believe that they could have been in here.”

 

Kushina says, with a serious tone, “There is a good possibility since that old fart seems to have been working with someone that has perfected cloning technology as you saw.”

 

Inoichi says, with a sigh, “This isn’t what we need right now. The village is quite ‘divided’ lately and with the Akatsuki gone…”

 

Minato says, interrupting, “Of which we can confirm since Naruto faced off against the ‘puppet leader’ put in charge by Obito for their ‘Eye of the Moon Plan’, the Uzumaki that Madara put his Rinnegan eyes into: Nagato Uzumaki AKA Pain.”

 

There are gasps and Jiraiya asks, “Nagato lived? And he came back?”

 

Kushina says, “With a new pair of Rinnegan eyes cloned from the remains of the old ones in his eye sockets.”

 

Flashback; August 2025

 

Our group that came back from Gamindustri is staring right in front of Konan and the Six Paths of Pain, with half-a-dozen new ‘forms’ created from new bodies, but all of them having orange hair and Rinnegan eyes with black ‘spots’ coming out of their faces.

 

Naruto asks Pain, “Do we really have to do this Nagato?”

 

Pain responds, “There can only be one.”

 

Minato yells out, “You already know the truth!”

 

Konan says, with a nod, “Yes, we do. However, this time, this is made by our own will without any ‘influence’ by Madara or his ‘student’, Obito.”

 

Pain tells Naruto, “If you are the heir to the Sage, prove it to me now. Show me that your way will lead to true peace, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, heir of the Uzumaki clan of Whirlpool, and reincarnation of Asura, the younger son and heir to the Six Path Sage.”

 

Naruto glows with a blue chakra aura and he says, strongly, “Fine! I know that you aren’t going to let this go! I have people that I care about that are lost out there in the multiverse and my friends here need me! You are in my way and no one is going to stop me from finding my precious people, believe it!” Naruto’s blue chakra flares like a wildfire and he says, charging in, “This ends now!” The new Six Paths of Pain charge in for the attack as the two of them prepare to clash.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the council chambers of Hokage Tower, Tsunade asks, “I take it that it didn’t end well for Nagato?”

 

Minato responds, shaking his head, “He gave it his all. In fact, he had his own body restored to perfect health and took on Naruto once he destroyed his second Six Paths of Pain which proved tough for my son since Nagato’s power was no longer spread among his Paths of Pain allowing to use all of the abilities of the Rinnegan at maximum power since he wasn’t dividing them between those six bodies. However, Naruto’s current ‘combat experience’ and training as well as the ‘enhancements’ given to him made him quite an equal footing with him.”

 

Jiraiya says, solemnly, “I see.”

 

Kushina says, “I begged him as a member of the Uzumaki clan to another, but he refused to back down.”

 

Tsunade asks, “What about his Rinnegan eyes?”

 

Minato responds, “Pain…Nagato asked that they be destroyed upon his death. Even through Zetsu is dead and Kaguya is contained within my son, Nagato didn’t want to take any chances with Madara Uchiha somehow returning despite the destruction of the Akatsuki and Obito.”

 

Jiraiya asks, “And Konan?”

 

Kushina responds, “She decided to stay with the ninja clans of Earth. Part of her wanted to come back to this world and back to her home nation, which she knew it must have been in chaos with them gone, however, she also felt that coming back would cause too many problems.”

 

Shikaku says, “She was part of the Akatsuki after all.”

 

Minato asks, “By the way, how is nation that Hidden Rain belongs to?”

 

Jiraiya says, “With the loss of their leaders, the Hidden Rain is in complete chaos.”

 

Inoichi says, “And plenty that would take advantage of it.”

 

Kushina says, with a plain tone, “We’ll see what we can do, but we aren’t doing it for you. We’re doing it for the sake of the world.”

 

Minato says, “But only once we are done with this situation and once we are done helping this world, not this village, achieve peace, we taking our children, taking our stuff, and forging a new home on Earth.”

 

There are gasps and Hiashi yells out, “Minato, you can’t be…!!”

 

Minato gives Hiashi a ‘death glare’ and he responds, “Damn right I’m serious! I trusted this village…at least trusted you and the Old Man with the greatest hope and light in my family’s world and who would be the greatest light of this world and you blew it big time!”

 

Kushina says, with a deadly glare that makes the ninja council very nervous, “We gave everything for you and this fucking trash hole of a village and this is how you repay us! For every blow against our son, our graves were being spat upon and even if he wasn’t our son, it was still the same and you were spitting on the graves of the first two Hokage that made this village what it was! And don’t say that I’m going to far since you know that I’m not!” Tsunade, Jiraiya, and the ninja council can’t help to bow their heads in which they know that Kushina has a point.

 

Minato says, “Most likely, the people are just going to ‘suck up’ to Naruto just to get into his ‘good graces’ just for a chance for power. Well, I won’t stand for it. When this is over, Naruto has completed his ‘duty’ as the ‘chosen one’ as far as I’m concerned and his reward, the reward that he should have gotten in the beginning, is a good life. A good life on Earth.”

 

Jiraiya says, pleadingly, “Minato, please…!!” Jiraiya then yelps as a Hirashin kunai goes near his ear and implant itself into the wall.

 

Minato responds, with a deadly serious tone, “No ‘buts’, my FORMER so-called sensei. As I said, you and Tsunade are no longer his godparents in which you have given up those right a long time ago. In my heart, I’m just to blame and I plan to repay my son by making sure that he has a good life as he should have had in the beginning. I’m not going to spoil him, but give him a regular family life as he should have had from the beginning!”

 

Hiashi retorts, “Minato, think about…!!”

 

Naruto’s family glares at Hiashi and Minato responds, with a deadly serious tone, “About what?! The village?! I thought about it and the world and look where it got my son?! And don’t give me your damn excuses?! The world doesn’t deserve to be punished for what this village has done, but in my view…our world would be better off WITHOUT the Leaf Village!” The current Hokage, Jiraiya, and the ninja council gasp in shock and horror from Minato’s harsh words and he retorts, “And don’t give me your mouth! You know why I feel this way!”

 

Tsunade thinks in her mind, solemnly, “No damn kidding why.”

 

Kushina says, “We have permission from the Fire Daimyo to do what we have said that we do and going against us is going against him. You have no choice in the matter.”

 

Tsunade says, looking at the document before her, “Yes, I know. You made sure to go to the Fire Daimyo before you came here and basically got a ‘get away with murder’ order from the Fire Daimyo.”

 

Minato says, “I didn’t get to be Hokage on strength alone.”

 

Jiraiya asks, “But what do you expect to find here?”

 

Kushina responds, in a nasty sarcastic tone, “What do you expect pervert?”

 

Minato says, “If that Homura was able to get ‘outside assistance’ to build his own ROOT, there is something going on. And also, we might get information on Hinata and the other missing girls.”

 

Hiashi asks, “If my daughter did return to our world, why didn’t she come here?”

 

Minato responds, in a nasty tone, “For once Hiashi, you are thinking straight.” Hiashi winches from the nasty tone, but there is a loud ‘boom’ and the ground shakes for a second.

 

Choza asks, “What was that?”

 

Tsume says, sniffing the air, “I smell something…something really bad.”

 

There are sounds of explosions and stuff and Minato says, seriously, “Outside, now!” Immediately, everyone heads outside and when they get to the top of Hokage Tower, what they find is the Leaf in chaos as there is a Boom Tube from the DC universe in the sky and a legion of Parademons, the ‘monsters’ from Apokolips, a world from the DC universe/multiverse, that’s home to the villain, Darkside, are coming out of that portal.

 

Naruko asks, stunned, “Monsters?!”

 

Kushina says, “And there is a whole lot of them you know.” However, a group of Parademons lung towards them and the ninja prepare to defend themselves, but then they are vaporized by the powerful flames from Valkyrie Sailor Mars.

 

Sailor Mars says, “Watch out! These are Parademons!”

 

Naruko asks, confused, “You know them?!”

 

Sailor Mars says, seriously, “Not exactly, but they are bad news!” Soon enough, the other Sailor Scouts, all of whom in Valkyrie form, and the Digidestined’s Digimon partners, in their highest digivolved forms, are battling against the Parademons with Sakura, in her new Star Sapphire uniform, Naruto, and Davis assisting as best as they can.

 

Naruto shouts out, “There is just so many of them, believe it!”

 

After Naruto destroys another group of them with a Rasenshuriken, Sailor Jupiter asks, “What the heck are these mindless monsters doing in this universe?!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a serious tone, “You should be asking about what’s coming next!”

 

Sailor Uranus cuts another Parademon with her Space Sword and Sailor Venus asks, confused, “Huh?” Just then they hear a loud ‘boom’, however, it wasn’t an explosion style ‘boom’, it sounded like a large object hitting the ground in which everyone looked to see none other than the villainous ruler of Apokolips, Darkside, himself come out of the Boom Tube and stomp into the Leaf Village.

 

Davis says, nervously, “Oh, crap.”

 

Yolei, riding on Aquliamon, asks, nervously, “Is that who I think it is?”

 

Izzy, riding on MegaKabuterimon, responds, nervously, “Yeah, it is.”

 

Sailor Venus says, shocked, “Darkside!”

 

Sakura asks, a bit nervously, “Who?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “A villain from the same universe where your ring came from Sakura! He is the ruler of Apokolips where these monsters came from and he is a deity from that same universe!”

 

Naruto yells out, stunned, “Wait! He is a GOD?!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a plain tone, “The real deal and no joke.”

 

Tai says, with a nervous expression, “This isn’t our day.”

 

Darkside says, in his classic strong monotone voice, “Pitiful humans. I am Darkside, ruler of Apokolips, a world from another universe. I am here for the ultimate power…the power of Etherion!”

 

There are gasps from our heroes and heroines and Sailor Jupiter asks, “How does he know about Etherion?”

 

Darkside says, continuing his ‘monologue’, “Etherion is the ultimate power of creation and there are two beings in the vast multiverse who has this power! They are two mortals. One is a female known as Suguha Kirigaya or Sailor Celestial and a male human known as Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. They will show themselves to me.”

 

Naruto leaps up onto a building and he yells out, strongly, “I’m right here, stone face!”

 

Darkside turns to Naruto and Sakura asks, slapping herself on the forehead, “Naruto…you…What are we going to do with you?!”

 

Darkside says, plainly, “So, you show yourself to me? You are either brave or foolish, boy. Surrender yourself to me.”

 

Naruto responds, plainly, “How about no?”

 

Darkside retorts, “That wasn’t a request.” Darkside then fires his Omega Beams right at Naruto and Sakura comes in to block the beams with her Star Sapphire ring.

 

Naruto shouts out, stunned, “Sakura!”

 

Darkside asks, plainly, “Do you think that a mere Star Sapphire can defeat me?” Darkside’s Omega Beam then blasts through Sakura’s defense and she yelps as she is slammed into Naruto and both of them are knocked into the roof, but before they hit the roof, Darkside says, very lowly at a level of voice that normally no one can hear, “Once again, you never know how to use your mind in that forehead of yours, Sakura.”

 

However, Naruto hears that and he thinks in his mind, “Huh?” Just after Naruto and Sakura slam onto the roof, hard.

 

Sailor Uranus shouts out, strongly, “Let him have it!” The Sailor Scouts and Digimon unleash their attacks against Darkside, but he easily and quickly dodges their attacks.

 

Sailor Venus asks, stunned, “How can anyone that big move so fast?!”

 

Davis yells out, strongly, “Hello! He is one of the most powerful beings in the DC multiverse and he is a freaking deity!” Darkside unleashes an assault with his Omega Beams that slam into the Sailor Scouts, hard, and send them flying backwards, but not doing much in the way of damage, surprisingly.

 

Sailor Saturn says, amazed, “That didn’t hurt much.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, with a smile, “Darkside’s Omega Force is a cosmic power, but our powers are also cosmic powers too!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, excitedly, “That means that our powers can negate his Omega Beams!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Not necessary, Jupiter. He wasn’t using them at their maximum and while our armor can negate the damage to a certain extent, if he applies enough pressure…”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Our defenses will be destroyed.”

 

Sailor Venus says, sarcastically, “Thanks for damping our confidence.”

 

Darkside says, “I have to say that was somewhat impressive. Very few have withstood my Omega Beams…until I have truly unleashed them. It shall be…entertaining to find out your limits.”

 

Naruto’s voice booms, “How about I pound you into the dirt?!” Darkside turns to see Naruto, with a familiar sphere of chakra in his right hand, charging right for Darkside’s head, but Darkside gives an evil smirk as he blasts Naruto with his Omega Beams only for Naruto to vanish in a puff of smoke!

 

Darkside asks, surprised, “What?” Just then Naruto bursts out of the ground at Darkside’s feet and lays a powerful blow to his chin!

 

Sailor Venus says, excitedly, “Got him!” However, Darkside vanishes in a massive blast of smoke and a figure leaps out of the smoke.

 

Sailor Mars asks, confused, “What the heck?!”

 

Naruto says, seriously, “I knew it!” Naruto then turns to the figure that came out of the smoke and he says, “Nice trick…TEME!!” Everyone then looks to see the figure to be none other than Sasuke Uchiha in front of them.

 

Sakura asks, surprised, “Sasuke?!”

 

Jiraiya says, “I’ve been wondering where that twerp was after all this time.”

 

Yolei asks, confused, “Wait! So, Sasuke had disguised himself as Darkside?!”

 

Tai says, “It looks like it. He was using his transformation jutsu. But I don’t get why those Parademons are listening to him.”

 

Sasuke looks at Tai, overhearing him, and Sasuke says, taking out a Mother Box, “Maybe this is why.”

 

Davis says, “It is one of those Mother Boxes!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “It must be the one used to control them. That explains some things in my mind.”

 

Sasuke tells Naruto, “Didn’t expect you to pick up on something I just said Dobe? I thought that I was talking soft enough for you not to hear.”

 

Naruto responds, “My hearing has gotten better due to ‘a lot of things’, Teme.”

 

Sasuke retorts, “Including yours and Sakura’s ‘enhancements’?”

 

Sakura asks Sasuke, “What are you planning this time?”

 

Sasuke responds, plainly, “Not glad to see me Sakura?”

 

Sakura replies, “I’m not THAT Sakura, Sasuke.”

 

Sasuke says, with a smile, “You have grown up, huh? Good. You’ll do better in the world.”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, “How did you get the power of the Omega Beams?”

 

Sasuke responds, with a smirk, “It wasn’t too hard.”

 

Flashback; Unknown amount of time before; Apokolips

 

Right now, we are on the world of Apokolips as Sasuke stands over the broken forms of Big Barda and the Furies.

 

Sasuke says, with a cold tone, “Just because you come from the ‘realm of gods’ doesn’t mean that you can’t fall.”

 

Big Barda says, weakly, “You…” Sasuke slams his foot into Big Barda’s face and knocks her out and he then looks into the distance of the nightmare scape of Apokolips.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Sasuke says, “It was a good thing that the universe had a ritual where you could get access to the Omega Power that Darkside had.”

 

Naruto asks, confused, “What do you mean?”

 

Davis says, with a serious tone, “I think do.”

 

Sailor Venus asks, “Wasn’t there an arc in DC comics known as the ‘Darkside Wars’ where Lex Luthor found a way to gain the Omega Beam powers of Darkside?”

 

Davis says, with a nod, “Bingo, Venus. And it looks like Sasuke used the same method even through the power went to the ‘new Darkside’.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “And that’s why he also controls the Parademons too.”

 

Sasuke says, holding up the Mother Box, “That’s right. It isn’t too hard when you are a being from yet another world and you have access to weaponry from all over the multiverse.” Sasuke says, looking over the Parademons, who are just floating in place, “However, your work is over. Die!” Soon after, as the Boom Tube that hovered over the Leaf vanished, all of the remaining Parademons explode as they self-destruct!

 

There are gasps and Sailor Saturn asks, stunned, “What?”

 

Sailor Neptune asks, confused, “Why?”

 

Sasuke responds, plainly, “They have served their purpose.” Sasuke tells Naruto, “I prefer to do the work myself. You had the edge when you absorbed the power of Kaguya, the ‘goddess’ of our world, and most likely, have the full abilities of the Six Path Sage since you are the reincarnation of Asura, the ancestor of your clan and Senju. Now, I have the power of the ‘deity’ of Apokolips and the power that I possess as the reincarnation of Indra, ancestor of my clan.”

 

Naruto asks, plainly, “A battle of ‘gods and titans’, huh?”

 

Sasuke asks, with a smirk, “Shall we begin?” Just then Sasuke unleashes Omega Beams from his eyes that head for Naruto, but Sailor Mars manages to block them with her armor. Sasuke asks, with annoyance, “Is that all you have?!” Sasuke increases the power of the Omega Beams and Sailor Mars yelps as she is sent flying into a building, but Naruto isn’t where Sasuke saw him before. Sasuke then senses something and spin to his left only to have Naruto kicks him in the face causing him to be sent flying, however, Sasuke spins in mid-air and lands on another roof with only the bruise that Naruto left on his face where Naruto kicked Sasuke.

 

Naruto tells Sasuke, “Do we really have to do this Teme?”

 

Sasuke responds, “You know the answer for that Dobe.”

 

Naruto says, “Yeah, I figured, believe it.”

 

(Mighty Morphin Power Rangers’ music ‘Fight’ starts)

 

Naruto zips over to Sasuke and the two of them start an INTENSE close range battle with punches and kicks and the sheer force of their blows are causing shockwave that causes the whole area to shake and much of the windows of the buildings in the Leaf Village to shatter with each clash.

 

Sailor Mercury says, amazed, “What power!”

 

Davis says, seriously, “No kidding!”

 

TK says, with a serious expression, “They are both deadly serious about this battle.”

 

After blocking a blow to his face, Sasuke says, with a smirk, “You have gotten better Naruto.”

 

After dodging a series of kicks, Naruto says, with a grin, “Same here Sasuke.” The two of them then get serious expressions and their moves becoming so fast that ‘regular’ eyes can’t see their movements as the two of them are in an equal match. But then Naruto grabs Sasuke’s arm and lands a series of a dozen rapid kicks to Sasuke’s waist. However, Sasuke counts by kneeing Naruto in the chin causing Naruto to release Sasuke and stumble back in which Sasuke slams a flying kick to Naruto’s chest sending him flying back.

 

Sakura says, concerned, “Naruto!” However, Naruto back-flips in mid-air and lands on the ground safely.

 

Sasuke says, with a plain tone, “I think that we should take this to the next level.” Sasuke then slams his left shoulder, revealing a black armored shoulder pads attached to his upper left arm, and a black version of Keyblade Armor of the Keyblade Warrior Terra, minus the helmet, appears over Sasuke’s form and Sasuke brings out a Chaos Ripper Keyblade.

 

There are shocked looks and Sailor Uranus asks, stunned, “He has a Keyblade?” Sasuke then rushes right at Naruto, who quickly gets out a Kingdom Key Keyblade, and barely manages to block Sasuke’s attack in time. Sasuke ruthlessly attacks Naruto and Naruto barely fends Sasuke off in which Sasuke uses his new Omega Beams to damage the rooftop that they were off, throwing off Naruto’s footing, and Sasuke takes advantages with a powerful one-two attack with a punch to the face and a powerful kick to the waist that knocks the wind out of Naruto as well as breaking one of his ribs before sending him flying onto another roof where he lands, hard!

 

Naruto’s family and friends gasp in shock and Kushina says, shocked, “Sochi!”

 

Sasuke yells out, leaping in for the kill, “It’s over, Naruto!”

 

Naruto says, strongly, “Not even close!” Naruto then uses a powerful Force Push to blast Sasuke, much to his shock and surprise, throws a building while Naruto brings out a Star Seeker Keyblade in which he leaps back to the fight and before Sasuke, stunned by Naruto’s assault, could move at all, Naruto slashes him with a slice attack causing ‘explosions’ of ‘electric sparks’ to come from his armor where Naruto slashed him. Naruto then attacks with a ferocious assault against Sasuke that forces him into the defensive.

 

Sasuke roars out, strongly, “Why do you still fight so hard? Do you really believe in the ideals of the First Hokage?!”

 

Naruto shouts out, strongly as a slight golden aura surrounds his form, “Wrong, Teme! It isn’t about this place, some kind of ideal, or organization! I have people precious to me! Family, friends, and more! And it is also this world! Just because the people of this village are worse than scum for the betrayal of my father and my mother as well as my clan doesn’t mean they represent humanity as a whole! I’ve seen the better side of humanity too and I believe in that better side! These are the reasons that I fight…No, these are the reason that I will WIN…FOR EVERYONE! Believe it!” Naruto then slams him with a powerful attack that sends him skidding back over half-a-mile while a golden colored spiraling sphere of chakra forms on the end of his Kingdom Key Keyblade.

 

Rasengan!

 

Na ruto then slams his spiraling sphere into Sasuke’s chest and he roars out as he is sent flying through several buildings before coming to a stop with a massive ‘crash’ that demolishing a building and sending a lot of smoke and dust high into the sky.

 

Mimi says, excitedly, “He got him!”

 

Matt says, with a serious tone, “Don’t count that guy out. Remember, Sasuke Uchiha doesn’t go down so easily.” As if to prove Matt’s point, Sasuke emerges out of the smoke and dust while his armor seriously damaged, if not destroyed, but Sasuke Uchiha not suffering any serious injuries through his clothing is slightly torn and he has minor cuts and bruises.

 

Sasuke says, dusting himself off, “Not bad, Naruto. Not bad at all. It seems like I have underestimated you.”

 

Naruto says, “Obviously, Teme.”

 

Sasuke responds, “I’m not sure if it due to your ‘modifications’ combined with Kaguya’s and the Nine-Tailed Fox’s power or each separately, but there seems to be hidden depths to your power.”

 

Naruto asks, curiously, “Hidden depths?”

 

Sasuke says, “It seems more than the power of a Kami will be needed to fight you.” Sasuke then takes out the Mother Box in his possession and another Boom Tube appeared in which he says, “Another day then.” Soon after, before anyone could say or do anything, Sasuke vanishes into the Boom Tube and it closes behind him.

 

Cody asks, curiously, “Huh?”

 

Mimi asks, “Did he give up?”

 

Sakura says, seriously, “Sasuke? Give up? Not even close. He was testing Naruto.”

 

Tai asks, curiously, “Testing?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “That’s the vibe that I got. He has waited so long ever since he killed Danzo in the Hayabusa Village and it means that he has a plan.”

 

Naruto says, with a plain tone, “That would be the Teme.”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon says, “And that means that his plan is in motion.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, curiously, “What could it be?”

 

Sailor Pluto responds, “We would have to ask Sasuke Uchiha for that answer Firefly.”

 

Davis says, “What we do know is that he has the same Omega Force powers as Darkside and he has the ability to use the Keyblade.”

 

Yolei asks, “Hold on! I thought that ‘dark side’ type people couldn’t…?”

 

Sailor Pluto retorts, interrupting, “The Keyblade can only be used by people with strong hearts not controlled by the darkness, but it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used by someone with a heart that’s strong enough to CONTROL the darkness and not let it control them.”

 

Sailor Mars says, plainly, “Case in point, Kayaba.”

 

Davis says, annoyed tone in his voice, “Don’t remind us.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “No kidding, Davis.”

 

Naruto says, “And Sasuke has gained more than enough ‘inner strength’ to control the darkness and not let it control him. And that means he is more dangerous than ever before, believe it.”

 

Sailor Nebula asks, nervously, “Is he really going after those that have Etherion?”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, seriously, “I don’t know and I don’t want to take any chances. We have to find Serena, Suguha, Asuna, Kari, and Hinata as soon as possible.” The others couldn’t help to nod their heads in agreement and with the vast group, Naruto’s and Sakura’s closest teammates/friends/comrades, Shino, Kiba, and Kiba’s ninja dog partner, Akamaru, from Team 8, Neji Hyuga, Tenten, and Rock Lee from Team Guy, and Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji from Team 10 along with their teachers, Asuma Sarutobi, Jonin leader of Team 10, Might Guy, leader of Team Guy, and Kurenai Yuhi, leader of Team 8 as well as mother of Asuma Sarutobi’s recently newborn daughter look on with mixed emotions on their faces.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown realm

 

Within a mysterious realm, Sasuke walks over to Karin, Suigetsu, and Jugo who are waiting for him.

 

Jugo asks Sasuke, “You have made your first move?”

 

Sasuke responds, “Correct.”

 

Suigetsu says, with a wicked smirk, “It is our turn to play, huh? All right!”

 

Sasuke tells Suigetsu, “Remember to follow the plan, Suigetsu. I told you that you will get what you desire, understand?”

 

Suigetsu says, “Yeah, I know. I know.”

 

Sasuke tells Karin, with a nod, “Karin, move onto the next phase.”

 

Karin replies, nodding her head, “Right.” Karin tells Sasuke, “Sasuke?”

 

Sasuke asks Karin, “Yes?”

 

Karin tells Sasuke, “Don’t you think that you are falling into someone’s trap?”

 

Sasuke responds, with a smirk, “Exactly, Karin.” Karin gives off a greatly confused expression as does Suigetsu and Jugo as Sasuke walks away with smirk still on his face.

 

End of Chapter 46

 

Well, that’s the end of that chapter and the first chapter of the fourth arc of this story! I know that after so many chapters, you were wondering: What the heck happened with Sasuke and his group, huh?! Well, I can promise that they are going to be seen A LOT in this arc and they play a prominent role in this arc and the rest of the story. Remember who has Kayaba’s Duel Dragon? However, you are going to have to read and find out what happens next, everyone! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!