Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Piratical Whirlpool ( Chapter 47 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Well, we have arrived at the second chapter of this new arc and I have to say that I think that I managed to tied up some of the ‘loose ends’ quite well. As you have seen in the previous chapter, the ‘issue’ with Nagato/Pain and Konan was still hanging in the air, so, I decided that over the ‘time skip’ that ‘affair’ would be finished off. Plenty of you must have wondered what happened to Sasuke and his group along with Orochimaru, right? Well, you won’t have to worry too much anyone. As you have saw, they have returned and they are causing new havoc! But for what reasons? That’s for you to read and find out, viewers! Now, before I start this chapter, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of rainbow colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

Serena, Asuna, Suguha, Kari, and Hinata are flung into some kind of vortex as Darien, Kazuto, Naruto, and Davis try to reach out for them, but they fail. However, they, along with all of their friends/allies/family, are on board the rebuild USS Enterprise, aided by Keyblade warriors Sora (M), Keyblade Master Riku, Princess of Heart and Keyblader Kairi, Keyblade Master and Disney King Mickey, royal magician Donald, and royal guard Goofy, as they head through a keyhole shaped gateway into various other worlds. However, the ‘shadow’ of Academia and the Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes, Dark Rebellion, Clear Wing, and Starve Venom, hover over them and especially Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial. Kirito and Naruto are charging against Heathcliff, Sasuke, and Menma and they engage in an all-out battle in the Keyblade Graveyard with the infamous ‘death castle’ hovering in front of a massive blue heart.

 

Within the Ruby Palace of Aincrad, Heathcliff is sitting on his throne with the Queen’s Gate behind him where our heroes and heroines go through multiple worlds where they see Serena, Asuna, Kari, Suguha, and Hinata ‘shifting’ through until they are in Svart Alfheim within the virtual world of Alfheim Online where they are facing Sumeragi, Seven, and all of the Shamrock guild before switching Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, Gamindustri, and various worlds beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

The next scene shows Suguha/Valkyrie Sailor Celestial surrounded by a dark aura that transforms into her ‘evil counterpart’, Dark Suguha and Yuuko, as they unleash powers of the Seal of Orichalcos, but Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is joined by Kazuto/Kirito, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and all of our heroes and heroines who give her comforting smiles in which the Legendary Knights of Atlantis join them in this fight. However, the four Dimensional Dragons appear and the skies darken in which two mysterious spellcaster Duel Monsters, Astrograph Sorcerer and Chronograph Sorcerer, appear and unite them into a massive and sinister looking powerful dragon that’s as long as the Egyptian God Monsters. Our heroes and heroines look at this massive dragon while the shadows of Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, and Kari/Valkyrie Sailor Sun split off into multiple shadows with one shadow of Davis and Sailor Sun each having a sinister glow to them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 47: Piratical Whirlpool

 

September 2025 (Earth time), In orbit above the Elemental Countries

 

In orbit around the planet containing the Elemental Countries, the home world of Sakura, Naruto, and Naruto’s family, we find the USS Enterprise orbiting the planet and within the Enterprise, Darien Shields AKA Tuxedo Mask/Prince Endymon, is in one of the Turbolifts, the ‘elevators’ within a starship like Enterprise and when it stops, Darien steps onto the bridge of the Enterprise where he finds Naruto, Davis, and Kazuto also on the bridge with Davis in the captain’s chair, Kazuto in the front of the com, and Naruto walking around.

 

Darien gives a look of surprise and Kazuto says, “I’m not surprised that you are still up.”

 

Davis says, with a nod, “No joke.”

 

Darien says, “Couldn’t stay asleep.”

 

Naruto says, “Believe it.”

 

Kazuto says, “We’re lead to this world based on the belief that Aincrad appearing back in Sora’s and his friend’s universe would lead us to Asuna, Sugu, Serena, and the others.”

 

Darien asks Naruto, “But what Hiashi told you has gotten plenty of questions, huh?”

 

Kazuto says, “I believe that he had a point.”

 

Naruto asks, “If they did come back, why didn’t Hinata-chan go back to the Leaf? Sure, we weren’t exactly thrilled with the Leaf due to the betrayal of my family and I, but Hinata-chan still has her clan and especially her family, so…why not?”

 

Darien says, “Actually, that’s a good question.”

 

Kazuto says, “We also have to remember what Yen Sid-dono told us.”

 

Davis says, “The fact that something or more likely, SOMEONE is manipulating their ‘trip’ around the multiverse.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Exactly.”

 

Darien says, “All of us know that they are alive and we know this fact. That means that we need to figure out what’s going on and find them in which we bring them back to Earth.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Believe it.”

 

Kazuto says, nodding his head, “That’s a given.” Kazuto says, looking in deep thought, “But…”

 

Davis asks, plainly, “But…?”

 

Kazuto says, “There are still a lot of questions with this.”

 

Naruto asks, curiously, “Like what?”

 

Kazuto says, looking at Naruto, “You have it already in your deck.”

 

Naruto asks, “My deck?” Just then Naruto gets the idea and he asks, “You mean these?” Soon after, Naruto pulls out Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) Pendulum Monster card and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000) XYZ Monster card.

 

Kazuto says, “Yeah.” Kazuto pushes some buttons on the com panel and images of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (2500/2000) Synchro Monster card, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon (2800/2000) Fusion Monster card.

 

Darien says, “The ‘Dimensional Dragons’.”

 

Kazuto says, “I keep wondering about their purpose in all of this.”

 

Davis says, “What we do know is that they aren’t ordinary cards.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Believe it.”

 

Darien asks, “What is the connection between these dragons, Serena’s and Suguha’s counterparts, these ‘alternate dimensions’, and this ‘Academia’ and what they are doing?”

 

Kazuto says, “These are good questions, Darien. I’m hoping that we can find and retrieve Asuna, Serena, Sugu, and the others before we find out. I’ve got a bad feeling.” The others nod their heads and all of them are determined to find their five missing female members for various reasons.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Elemental Countries, The coast of Fire Country

 

Our group of heroes and heroines that came from Earth, in which their group includes Sora (M), Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy, are along the coast of Fire Country that’s facing the island nation of Whirlpool.

 

Goofy asks, pointing towards the island nation in the distance, “Gwarsh! Is that it?”

 

Kushina says, with a nod, “Yep. That was my home before I went to the Leaf as a little girl. That’s Whirlpool.”

 

Minato says, “Former home of the Uzumaki clan: The clan of seals and vitality.” Minato tells Naruto, “Your heritage and your birthright.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Sakura says, “From what I remember, Naruto’s mom came from the leadership of the Uzumaki clan.”

 

Kushina says, with a nod, “Yep. In fact, Sochi and I, as well as Naruko, are the last of the leadership of the clan and the nation. I’m a princess and my boy is a prince.”

 

Minato says, with a smile, “And my son grew up with the heart and spirit of a true noble ruler.”

 

Naruto says, with a blush of embarrassment, “Geez, pops.”

 

Minato says, with a grin, “It’s a parent’s job to embarrass their children.”

 

Riku asks Izzy, “Is this where you and Washu detected something?”

 

Izzy says, with a nod, “Based on the data from the sensors, yes. We doubled checked the sensor logs.”

 

Sora (M) asks, “So, what are we waiting for?”

 

Donald asks, annoyed, “How are we going to get there?”

 

Davis says, with a smirk, “That’s easy. We have the Imperialdramon Express!”

 

Veemon says, excitedly, “Yeah!”

 

Ken tells Davis, “Let’s be careful, Davis. Remember, we couldn’t beam down into Whirlpool because something was blocking our transporter.”

 

Matt says, “And something tells me that something that can block a high-tech, what we would call futuristic, teleportation device, there must be something quite powerful on the island.”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “Matt’s right. We need to be cautious.”

 

Kazuto says, nodding his head in agreement, “That’s true.”

 

Darien says, “I agree as well, but if there is something blocking us getting to the island, then it mean that it might be a clue.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Believe it!”

 

Riku says, “However, we are going to need to be careful getting to the island.”

 

Yolei says, with a serious tone, “Flying on a massive dragon seems a bit too obvious.”

 

Davis glares at Yolei and TK tells Davis, “Easy, Davis. We’re all worried about Kari and you especially. However, you know that she is okay, right?”

 

Davis says, with a nod, “Yeah…Well, I know that she is alive.”

 

TK says, with a smile, “Then she is okay, Davis.”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “Yeah, you’re right. Never I thought that I see the day that I get the ‘pep talk’.”

 

Kazuto then gets a look that he ‘senses’ something and Rika says, noticing it, “Uh oh. Kazuto has ‘that look’ again.”

 

Everyone looks at Kazuto and Kotone asks, “Kazuto?”

 

Kazuto responds, “We’re not alone.”

 

Raye and Amara then gain very serious looks and Raye says, “Kazuto’s right. We’re not alone.”

 

Amara says, with a serious tone, “We have company.” The others gasp and, as if on cue, a legion of silver Zed Putty Patrollers, the Putties that are silver in color and with the ‘Z’ on their chests, in which they are wearing pirate hats and boots come out into the open.

 

Hiyori asks, nervously, “What are those?”

 

Davis says, “Something you don’t want to see in a back alley.” Davis says, cracking his knuckles, “However, this is perfect. I’m in a bad mood and I need something pound upon!”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Now you are talking my language, believe it!”

 

Darien says, stepping forward, “Right now, I really need something to vent myself on too.” Darien says, looking at the others, “Davis, Naruto, and I will handle this.”

 

Lita yells out, stunned, “What?”

 

Amara says, “Let them go.” When everyone else, minus Davis, Naruto, and Darien, looks at Amara, she says, “It isn’t that we can’t take care of themselves...It is like they said: They need to ‘vent’.”

 

TK says, nodding his head in understanding, “Understandable why.” Soon after, Davis, Naruto, and Darien rush in to battle the Putties dressed up in pirate gear.

 

(Mighty Morphin Power Rangers music ‘fight’ starts)

 

The Putties charge Naruto, Davis, and Darien, but one punch from Darien sends one of them practically half-a-mile away and high into the air before he shatters into pieces since Darien slammed his fist into the ‘Z’ area of his chest.

 

The others are amazed and Keiko says, amazed, “Wow…”

 

Yolei says, amazed, “I guess that ‘Super Soldier’ boost did him good.”

 

Matt says, seriously, “Not to mention all of the training that he did to control it.” On the meanwhile, Davis is getting swarmed by the Putties, but he easily defects their attacks and in quick manner, he defeats several squads’ worth of them.

 

Davis says, with a grin, “Man! That felt good!” Naruto is battling a group of Putties and he beats a group of them before a lot more swarm against him.

 

Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!

 

Naruto then uses one of his signature jutsu and creates a lot of clones of himself causing the Putties to look at themselves in surprise, but this gives Naruto the opening that he and his clones need and they attack them quickly and ruthlessly in which they are defeated in no time flat. Darien, Davis, and Naruto continue to fight against the pirate dressed Putties by themselves and they are quickly defeated by the three heroes. When the last one realizes that it is all alone against Darien, Davis, and Naruto, it shakes nervously before all three heroes kicks in the chest at once sending him flying into a tree before he shatters into pieces.

 

(Mighty Morphin Power Rangers music ‘fight’ ends)

 

Mina tells them, excitedly, “Way to go!”

 

Amara says, “However, this proves something.”

 

Mimi asks, curiously, “What?”

 

Cody says, “Someone knows that we want to go Whirlpool.”

 

Minato says, “Which means that there might be something or someone waiting for us.”

 

Kazuto then ‘senses’ something and he says, “We might be ready to find out.” Just then there a loud ‘boom’ like an old fashioned cannon firing and Kazuto shouts out, “Get down!” Everyone then ducks down as an explosion goes off nearby, but it wasn’t close enough to cause anyone injury.

 

Yolei asks, shocked, “What was that?!”

 

Ken says, seriously, “It sounded like a cannon!” Everyone then looks around and then they see what looks like an old fashion pirate ship, like the ones from the sixteenth to seventeenth century in the Caribbean sail up near the coast.

 

Joe asks, “Is it me or is that an old fashioned pirate ship?”

 

Tai tells Joe, seriously, “It isn’t you, Joe.”

 

Just then a female voice shouts out, “Avast, you landlubbers!” Everyone then looks to see a young woman with long flowing aqua blue hair, ruby red lips, deep pink colored lips, and wearing a female pirate outfit that you would see on television/anime/movies along with a familiar shield shaped duel disk attached to her left arm come onto the deck.

 

Davis asks, “And who the heck is you?”

 

The young woman responds, “I be Blue Bonnie, ye captain of the Jewel Raider, the ship before ye, ye scurvy dog!”

 

Darien asks, “What business do you have with us?”

 

The young woman, Blue Bonnie, replies, with a wicked smirk, “Why do ye think pretty boy? You wish to get to little island, don’t ye? Well, you aren’t getting there unless you earn the right!”

 

Kazuto retorts, “And seeing you with that duel disk, we have to duel you to get there right?”

 

Blue Bonnie says, nodding in reply, “That be right, ye bilge rat! Duel me and if you win, I’ll be on my way. If you lose…I’ll leave it to your imagination.”

 

Naruto asks, with a snort, “And what if we say ‘no’?”

 

Blue Bonnie responds, with a wicked smirk, “I was hoping that ye would say that blondie.” Just then a cannon shoots out a giant claw that grabs onto Hiyori and she screams as she is yanked back to the ship before anyone could say or do anything!

 

The others gasp and Rika and Keiko say in unison, “Hiyori!”

 

Kotone yells out, angrily, “That’s not fair!”

 

Blue Bonnie retorts, with a sinister smirk, “I’m a pirate lass! It is what I do!”

 

Davis says, attaching a silver version of the same duel disk that Serena/Suguha uses now, “Fine! If that’s the way that you want to play it!”

 

Tai says, “Hold on, Davis!”

 

Yolei asks, “Yeah, hold up! How can we know that duel disks will work in this world?”

 

Minato says, with a plain tone, “I’ve got a feeling that they will.” Soon after, Blue Bonnie and Davis insert their decks into their duel disks and when the duel disks activate, a robotic voice that says ‘Field Spell: Crossover’, and as their decks are shuffled in their duel disks, dozens upon dozens of Real Solid Vision platforms appear before a rain of Duel Monster cards with the letter ‘A’ on the back of them rain down from an orb in the sky. After their duel disks’ touch screen display 4000 life-points for each duelist, they draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Duel!” Davis and Blue Bonnie say in unison as their Action Duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Davis: 4000

Blue Bonnie: 4000

 

Davis says, “It’s my turn! Since this is an Action Duel, I don’t draw a card!”

 

Blue Bonnie says, putting an Action Card into the main slot of her disk, “But it doesn’t mean that you can’t pick up one of these babies! Action Magic: Broadside! Now, you take two hundred points of damage per card in your hand, land lubber!” Just then old fashion cannons from her ship fire right at Davis and Davis growls as he leaps onto one of the platforms grabbing another Action Card.

 

Davis says, putting the Action Card into his disk’s main slot, “Action Spell: Acceleration!” Davis then moves so fast that he become a blur, avoiding the barrage that hits the platform that he was on causing a strong explosion, and he says, as he appears on another platform, “Effect damage becomes zero…Miss Blue Beard!” Blue Bonnie snarls as Davis snatching another Action Card and he says, putting it in his disk’s main slot, “Then I activate the Action Spell, Zero Summon! When effect damage is made zero, I can use this baby to summon any monster in my hand, but its points become zero!” Davis says, putting one card on his duel disk, “And I choose Neos in defense mode!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000-0/0) appears on the field in defense mode.

 

Blue Bonnie says, with a laugh, “Ha! What is that overgrown scurvy dog going to do without his power? He is nothing, but a target for my cannons!”

 

Davis says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Not with Turbo Synchron’s help, he isn’t!” Just then Turbo Synchron (100/500) appear on the field in attack mode and Davis says, “I tune my Turbo Synchron with Neos!” Turbo Synchron turn into a star that turns into a ring that surrounds Neos, turning him transparent, and causing a column of light to appear on the field while Davis gets a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck in which he says, “Clustering hopes will become a new shining star! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon!” When Davis puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk, he yells out, “Let’s rev it up, Stardust Dragon!” Out of the light, Stardust Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Blue Bonnie says, “I’m not afraid of ye overgrown lizard!”

 

Davis yells out, “You should be you pirate reject!” Davis leaps onto the back of Stardust Dragon and they take flight and circle the ship.

 

Hiyori thinks in her mind, amazed, “He is riding the back of his dragon! But how? Isn’t it just a hologram?”

 

Davis says, putting three cards into the main slot of his disk, “I play my Mirage of Nightmare and place two cards face-down to end my turn!”

 

Blue Bonnie says, drawing a card, “It’s my move, you bilge rat!”

 

Davis says, drawing four cards from his deck, “And thanks to my Mirage, it is my draw!” Davis says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “Next, I activate my face-down: Emergency Provisions!” Davis’ face-down card is revealed to be the Emergency Provisions Quick-Play spell card and Davis says, “Thanks to this card, I gain one thousand life-points for every spell or trap card on my field that I get rid of! And I choose both my face-down and Mirage of Nightmare!” The ‘projections’ of Davis’ face-down card and Mirage of Nightmare continuous spell are destroyed while Davis gains 2000 more life-points.

 

Joe asks, confused, “Why did he destroy his face-down?”

 

Kazuto says, “I’m sure he has a reason.”

 

Davis says, “My face-down was Stardust Entrapment! Since Stardust Dragon is on my field and this card was sent from the field to the grave, I can take one trap card from my deck and put it on the field!” A card comes out of Davis’ deck and he puts it into the main slot of his disk.

 

Blue Bonnie says, with a smirk, “That be a clever trick for a land lubber, but it won’t help you!” Blue Bonnie puts one card on her duel disk and she says, “I bring out my Spearfish Soldier! Come out you barnacle!” Soon after, Spearfish Soldier (1700/1100) comes to the field in attack mode and Blue Bonnie says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Then I play me Double Summon! This card allows me to bring another member of my dueling crew out!” Blue Bonnie says, putting one card on her duel disk, “And I choose Shocktopus! Report for duty ye overgrown jellyfish!” Out of the water, Shocktopus (1600/800) comes to the field in attack mode.

 

Rika says, nervously, “Oh, boy. They are both level four monsters.”

 

Blue Bonnie says, “The lass is right to be worried since I Overlay both of my monsters and build ye Overlay Network!” Both monsters turn into lights that goes into a vortex that appears in the water while Blue Bonnie puts an XYZ Monster card from her Extra Deck on her duel disk and on top of both monster cards that she has in the same slot in the Monster Card Zones. Blue Bonnie yells out, “Meet the ultimate terror of the deep: Bahamut Shark!” Out of the vortex, Bahamut Shark (2600/2100), a white and blue dragon-like sea monster with two Water Overlay Units orbiting it, appears on the field in attack mode. Blue Bonnie says, “Next, I be activating his ability! My mighty creature of the deep can use one Overlay Unit and call forth another denizen of deep as long as they are a rank three or below XYZ Monster!” Bahamut Shark ‘eats’ one of its Overlay Units and Blue Bonnie says, putting another XYZ Monster card on her duel disk, “And I choose Number Forty-Seven: Nightmare Shark!” Just then out of a whirlpool, Number 47: Nightmare Shark (2000/2000), a white and dragon cross between a dragon and a shark with the number 47 near its head, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Tai asks, surprised, “Another of those ‘Number’ monsters?”

 

Blue Bonnie says, putting a card under Nightmare Shark’s XYZ Monster card, “Since my mighty leviathan was special summon, I can take one level three or below sea dog from my hand and make it an Overlay Unit for me Nightmare Shark!” A Water Overlay Unit appears to orbit around Nightmare Shark and Blue Bonnie says, “And now, I use his ability and my leviathan can take that Overlay Unit and one of my denizens of the deep can attack you directly this turn! And I choose me Nightmare Shark!” Nightmare Shark absorbs the Overlay Unit that it just gained and Blue Bonnie yells out, “Now, my Nightmare Shark, attack that scurvy dog directly!” Nightmare Shark unleashes a blue beam of water energy right at Davis.

 

Davis says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap: Scrap-Iron Scarecrow!” Davis’ face-down card is revealed to be the Scrap-Iron Scarecrow and Davis says, “This card negates the attack!” A scarecrow made of scrap metal and parts appears in front of Davis and protects him from the attack of Nightmare Shark.

 

Blue Bonnie says, putting an Action Card into the main slot of her disk, “Hold on, land lubber! I activate the Action Card: Sneak Strike! Since you negated an attack, I can repeat that very same attack as before, but this time, your trap card can’t help ye!” Nightmare Shark fires another attack directly at Davis in which the others gasp as Davis leaps off Stardust’s back, grabs an Action Card in mid-air, and puts it into the main slot of his disk.

 

Davis yells out, “Action Spell: Evasion! Your attack is negated!” Davis barrel rolls in mid-air to avoid the attack and he lands back on Stardust’s back.

 

Yolei says, with a sigh of relief, “Geez! That Davis!”

 

TK says, with a smirk, “He wouldn’t be Davis if he didn’t do something like that.”

 

Blue Bonnie says, putting another Action Card into main slot of her disk, “Not so fast, you bilge rat! Another Broadside Action Card! Now, you take damage equal to two hundred times the number of cards in your hand!” Blue Bonnie’s guns fire again and Davis yelps as explosions hit all around him as he loses 800 life-points. Blue Bonnie says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “Then I end me turn with two face-downs!”

 

Current Score:

Davis: 5200

Blue Bonnie: 4000

 

Davis says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Davis says, discarding one card from my hand while putting another card on his duel disk, “I send my Level Eater to the grave to play Quickdraw Synchron in attack mode!” Quickdraw Synchron (700/1400) appears on the field in attack mode and Davis says, “And now, Level Eater activates his ability! By reducing Quickdraw Synchron’s level by one, I can bring my little sprite to the field!” Level Eater (600/0) then goes through Quickdraw Synchron and appears on the field in attack mode. Davis says, “And now, I tune my Quickdraw Synchron with my Level Eater!” Quickdraw Synchron turns into four stars that surround Level Eater making it become transparent and as Davis gets a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck, a column of light appears on the field in which Davis says, “Clustering hopes rocket to a new future! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon!” Davis says, putting the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk, “Let’s rev it up, Accel Synchron!” Out of the light, Accel Synchron (500/2100) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Blue Bonnie says, with a smirk, “And what is that overgrown scrap pile going to do for you, land lubber? It doesn’t have any power at all!”

 

Davis says, removing Level Eater (600/0) from his graveyard slot while putting one card on his duel disk, “You got that so wrong! I remove Level Eater from my graveyard in order to play White Dragon Wyvernburster!” Just then White Dragon Wyvernburster (1700/1800) appears on the field in attack mode and Davis says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Next, I play my Jet Synchron in attack mode!” Jet Synchron (500/0) then appears on the field in attack mode and Davis says, “And now, I tune my Jet Synchron with White Dragon Wyvernburster!” Jet Synchron turns into one star that turns into one ring that surround White Dragon, turning it transparent before causing a column of light to appear on the field, and Davis says, taking a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck, “Clustering hopes rocket into a new tomorrow! Becoming the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon!” Davis puts the Synchro Monster on his duel disk and he says, “Let’s rev it up, Jet Synchron!” Out of the light, Jet Synchron (2100/1200) appears on the field in attack mode. Davis says, “And now, Jet Synchron allows me to return one monster to your hand and I choose your Nightmare Shark!”

 

Plenty of the others are surprised by this and Naruto says, excitedly, “Way to go!”

 

Ken says, with a grin, “That’s Davis for you!”

 

As Jet Synchron unleashes a storm of wind from its jets, Blue Bonnie leaps over to a platform and she says, putting an Action Card in the main slot, “I don’t think so! Action Card: Containment! My monster is protected from your monster’s effects!” Jet Synchron is put in a glass box and its ability is negated.

 

A card comes out of Davis’ deck and he says, “Since Jet Synchron was used for a Synchro Summon, I can take one Junk monster from my deck and add it to my hand!” Davis says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I play my Graceful Charity! I draw three cards and then I discard two!” Davis draws three cards, discards two cards from my hand, and he says, “Next, I play my Necroid Synchro! I banish a tuner and non-tuners from my grave in order to Synchro Summon!” Two removes two cards from his graveyard slot, Junk Synchron (1300/500) and Junk Forward (900/1500) appear on the field, and Davis says, “And I choose my Junk Synchron and Junk Forward!” Junk Synchron becomes three stars that become three rings that surround Junk Forward making it become transparent and causing a column of light to appear on the field as Davis goes for another Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck. He then says, “Sacred spear that scorches the starry sky! Unleash your soul and awaken the world! Synchro Summon!” Davis puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk and he says, “Let’s rev it up, again, Stardust Assault Warrior!” Stardust Assault Warrior (2100/1200) comes out of the light and onto the field in attack mode and Davis says, “Due to Necroid Synchro’s effect, my warrior loses his abilities!”

 

Blue Bonnie says, “Then what good is he to ye? He has nothing on my monsters!” Blue Bonnie thinks in her mind, with a sly tone, “Especially with me traps of the deep, you scurvy dog!”

 

Davis says, as a card comes out of his deck, “You are going to see! I play my Accel Synchron’s ability!” Davis discards his Road Synchron (1600/800) Tuner monster card to the graveyard slot and he says, “I discard one Synchron monster from my deck to my grave and Accel Synchron gains or loses the level of that monster! I choose to reduce my Accel Synchron by Road Synchron’s four level making it a level one Synchro Tuner!”

 

Blue Bonnie asks, stunned, “Wait! Ye said Synchro TUNER?!”

 

Davis yells out, “And now, I tune my Accel Synchron with both my Jet Synchron and Stardust Assault Warrior! Let’s go guys!” The three said monsters rocket high and fast into the air with Stardust Dragon following quickly behind, Accel Synchron turns into one star that zips ahead, and turns into a massive causing all three remaining monsters to speed up.

 

(Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds music ‘Clear Mind’ starts)

 

Davis shouts out, “Clustering hopes will soar and create a brand new miracle of life! Become the path that its light shines upon! Delta Accel Synchro!” A brand new Synchro Monster card appears on Davis’ duel disk as he and the three other monsters vanish in a blur causing plenty of the others to be stunned.

 

Blue Bonnie says, shocked, “Barnacles! He vanishes!” But then a portal opens up high in the sky in which Davis and Stardust Dragon emerge with ‘something else’.

 

Davis yells out, “Rev it up, Cosmic Blazar Dragon!” The other ‘form’ that emerged from the portal with Davis and Stardust Dragon is revealed to be Cosmic Blazar Dragon (4000/4000), a huge blue and white dragon with a head similar to Stardust Dragon, in attack mode.

 

Tai says, amazed, “That’s new!”

 

Blue Bonnie says, “Ye overgrown lizard doesn’t scare me, boy!”

 

Davis then grabs an Action Card from a nearby platform that Stardust passes by and puts it in the main slot of his disk causing him to say, “Then maybe the Action Card known as Summon Recycle will! Any monster that was used for a summoning from the Extra Deck can be returned to the field right now! Rock and roll Accel Synchron!” Accel Synchron (500/2100) returns to the field in attack mode and Davis says, discarding Drill Synchron (800/300) Tuner monster card from his deck to his graveyard, “Then I use his ability and send Drill Synchron to the grave to reduce Accel Synchron’s level by three!”

 

Blue Bonnie says, realizing what this meant, “Oh no.”

 

Davis yells out, leaping onto Cosmic Blazar Dragon’s back, “Oh, yeah! Let’s rock and roll!” Accel Synchron and Stardust Dragon zip up into the sky with Davis and Cosmic Blazar Dragon following in which Davis shouts out, “I tune my level two, Synchro-Tuner, Accel Synchron, with Stardust!” Accel Synchron zip off and turn into two stars that transform into two massive rings that cause Stardust and Cosmic Blazar to go extremely fast in which Davis yells out, “Clustering crystal dreams open the door to a new evolution! Become the path its light shines upon! Accel Synchro!” Davis takes a blank Synchro Monster in which it becomes ‘filled’ before he, Cosmic Blazar, and Stardust Dragons vanish in a blur of light in which like before, Cosmic Blazar and Davis appear out of a portal and he yells out, “Let’s rev it up, Shooting Star Dragon!” With Cosmic Blazar, Shooting Star Dragon (3300/2500) appears in attack mode.

 

Mina says, amazed, “Wow! He just Synchro Summoned two high level Synchro Monsters in one turn!”

 

TK says, with a smirk, “That’s Davis for you.”

 

Ken says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Veemon yells out, “Go get her Davis!”

 

Davis takes the five cards from his deck and he says, “Shooting Star Dragon’s ability! I take the top five cards from my deck and Shooting Star gains one attack for every Tuner in my hand!” Davis then displays Monster Reborn spell card and four Tuner monster cards, Effect Veiler (0/0), Changer Synchron (0/0), Unknown Synchron (0/0), and Majestic Dragon (0/0) in which he says, “I have four Tuners which means four times the attack!”

 

Blue Bonnie says, shocked, “Blow me down!” Davis leaps onto Shooting Star Dragon, which splits into four different dragons, and prepare to attack.

 

Davis yells out, “Your Number might be able to survive this, but your life-points won’t! Shooting Star Dragon, start with her Bahamut Shark!” One copy of Shooting Star Dragon dives down on Bahamut Shark.

 

Blue Bonnie responds, pushing a button on disk’s touch screen, “Not so fast, you bilge rat! I activate me trap: Poseidon Wave!” Blue Bonnie’s face-down is revealed to be the Poseidon Wave trap card and Blue Bonnie says, with a smirk, “Thanks to this ye trap card, you will face the wrath of the sea since not only is your attack negated, but you suffered eight hundred points of damage for every denizen of the deep on my field and I have two of them!”

 

Davis shouts out, “Cosmic Blazar Dragon’s ability activates! When you activate a card effect, I banish Cosmic Blazar and negate as well as destroy that card!”

 

Blue Bonnie says, stunned, “Blast it!” Cosmic Blazar Dragon glows as it vanishes causing Poseidon Wave trap card to get negated and vanish as well while Shooting Star Dragon cuts through Bahamut Shark, destroying it, and Blue Bonnie grunts as she loses 700 life-points.

 

Davis shouts out, “And now, Shooting Star Dragon, attack her Nightmare Shark and end this duel!” Shooting Star and its final two duplicates charge right at Nightmare Shark where the two duplicates hit first causing her 2600 points of damage to her life-points.

 

Naruto shouts out, “Way to go!”

 

As Shooting Star Dragon prepares to go in for the final attack, Blue Bonnie says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Not so fast! I activate me my final trap: Nymph’s Gift!” Blue Bonnie’s final face-down card is a trap card with a water sprite transferring energy from one water monster into another and Blue Bonnie says, “I remove my Bahamut Shark from my grave and gain half of its attack points as life-points!” A card comes out of Blue Bonnie’s graveyard, an image of Bahamut Shark appears and goes into Blue Bonnie, and she gains 1300 life-points before Shooting Star Dragon hits Nightmare Shark causing Blue Bonnie to grunt as she loses said life-points that she gained.

 

Rika says, annoyed, “Darn it! He had her!”

 

Blue Bonnie says, with a grin, “Ha! Too bad! Ye little plan has failed!”

 

Davis says, with a stern tone, “Wrong! This duel is over!” Blue Bonnie looks confused as Davis puts the final card in his hand into the main slot of his disk and he says, “Quick-Play Spell Card: Surprise Assault from the Other Dimension! When a monster is banished during the Battle Phase and has not battled, I can return them to the field!”

 

Blue Bonnie shouts out, shocked, “What?!” In a bright light, Cosmic Blazar Dragon (4000/4000) reappears on the field.

 

Davis shouts out, “End this duel now!” Cosmic Blazar Dragon fires a blast of cosmic power into Nightmare Shark causing a massive explosion and Blue Bonnie yells out as she is slammed to the deck of her ship from the shockwave of the explosion as she loses 2000 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Davis: 5200

Blue Bonnie: 0

 

With the end of the duel, Davis leaps onto the deck as the platforms and the final monsters on the field vanish while Blue Bonnie gets to her feet.

 

Blue Bonnie says, “Barnacles! How can this be? I lost to a land lubber!”

 

Just then a male voice says, “You got that right!” Davis and Blue Bonnie looks to see Sora (M), Riku, and Kazuto with Hiyori and a huge group of people, Blue Bonnie’s crew, all around them and on the deck as well as unconscious.

 

Blue Bonnie asks, stunned, “What? But how?!” Blue Bonnie looks towards the others to see everyone else, minus Davis, over there, but the ‘other Sora (M), Riku, and Kazuto’ turn into three duplicates of Naruto and vanish to reveal that they were Shadow Clones.

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Psyche! Believe it!”

 

Blue Bonnie says, “Blow me down! I’ve been bamboozled!” Blue Bonnie yells out, angrily, “No one makes a fool of Blue Bonnie! Open…!!”

 

Just then another voice shouts out, “Hold it lady! Gum-Gum Pistol!” Blue Bonnie turns to the source of the voice only to get hit in the face by a fist from an arm extending extremely outwards like rubber in which it ‘snaps’ back to a young man of around 19 years of age with a dome-like straw hat on top of his black haired scalp, dark eyes, and wearing an open red jacket showing his muscular chest with an ‘X’ shaped scar on it, blue shorts with a yellow slash around his waist, and a pair of sandals on his feet. The young man is on a large wooden sailing ship with a lion’s head that has a stylized mane as the figurehead that sails up to the other ship. The young man says, in the voice that just spoke up, “You just lost! It isn’t nice to be a sore loser!”

 

Davis asks, surprised, “Who the heck is you?!”

 

The young man gives a large goofy grin and he yells out, “The name is Monkey D Luffy and I’m on a quest to become king of the pirates!” The young man gives off a ‘goofy’ laugh and plenty of the others can’t help to wonder what’s next.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Aincrad

 

Within the ‘realized’ and formally virtual castle of Aincrad, we are in the last floor, Floor 100, and within the Ruby Palace, where we find Heathcliff sitting down on the throne and talking with a male figure in which we can see the male figure had long black hair that flowed down right to the ground and he is wearing a formal male business suit with while his facial features are unseen, we can see one red right eye looking at Heathcliff.

 

The male figure says, in a plain and emotionless tone, “You are…a curious one.”

 

Heathcliff responds, “How so?”

 

The male figure responds, in the same plain and emotionless tone, “I have studied you. You created technology that could have revolutionized your world and yet, you used it for selfish purposes. Despite using it for selfish purposes, you tend to ensure its survival. You cared about your former daughter and yet, you didn’t even give her a chance to leave that nightmare that she and others have suffered for two years. You trapped people in that nightmare where you made yourself the final boss, yet, you helped them to reach you and you put in a set of rules of fair play as well as made yourself a player and didn’t do anything to hamper their progress in an unfair manner. Sailor Celestial and Sailor Moon were your daughters and yet, you have made sure that you are their worst enemy by far. But yet, you have assured them to grow in strength and ability. Strength and ability that could very well destroy you.”

 

Heathcliff replies, “Indeed. Does this confuse you?”

 

The male figure says, “Maybe. That’s why it makes me interested in you. I am excited about unpredictability and you are unpredictable. It is why I agreed to ally myself with you.”

 

Heathcliff tells the figure, “However, it is hard to ally myself with you despite not me showing it.”

 

The male figure asks, “How so?”

 

Heathcliff says, “Forgive me for insulting you, but I find you rather…boring.”

 

The male figure asks, in a plain and curious tone, “Boring?”

 

Heathcliff says, “Do not get me wrong, you are talented. However, your talents aren’t natural, but that’s not the thing that truly bothers me about you. The thing that truly bothers me about you is because by giving you such ‘abilities’ artificially, you have no potential.”

 

The male figure asks, in a plain tone, but curiosity is obvious in his voice, “No…potential?”

 

Heathcliff says, “Yes. In life, those with talent and those without talent have one thing in common and that is…potential. The ability to ‘grow and evolve’ beyond what they are and become something even greater. Some never harness that ‘ability’ while some harness it to some extent, and very few use it to the maximum. However, I believe that all people have potential. And to harness that potential, you need will. The will to use that potential and ‘grow’. Because in life, power and ‘ability’ are nothing without will. So, with those with ‘talent’, if they don’t use their potential to develop that ‘talent’, then the ‘talent’ is useless and worthless no matter how ‘nature’ the ‘talent’ is.”

 

The male figure asks, “And due to my ‘creation’, I no longer have this ‘potential’?”

 

Heathcliff says, “More like on HOW you were created, my friend. They just ‘thrust’ talent into you and took away that potential with the way that they did that. You are ‘perfect’. And when I mean ‘perfect’, I mean ‘perfected’. Perfection is an illusion. It just means that you are ‘perfected’ with no more ability to grow and ‘evolve’. You can no longer surpass what you are and sooner or later, the ‘lower ones’ will go beyond you. You consider them all boring, but the other ‘talented’ and the ‘non-talented’ still have the ability to surpass you since they have potential and you don’t. Forgive me if I have insulted you, you may be ‘loved by talent’, but in the actual truth, in my opinion, you are the one that’s truly ‘boring’.” Heathcliff and the male figure stare at each other for a few moments, but we can then see the figure crack a slight smile.

 

The male figure responds, plainly, “Interesting.”

 

Heathcliff asks, curiously, “You are not insulted?”

 

The male figure replies, plainly, “You make a very curious yet logical statement. It…interests me. I shall be watching your former daughters and their friends very closely.”

 

Heathcliff asks, curiously, “Why is that?”

 

The male figure responds, “You should know better than to ask that question.”

 

Heathcliff replies, with a smile, “You cannot blame one for trying.”

 

The male figure replies, “As you wish.”

 

The male figure walks away and when he is gone, a child-like female voice says, “Wow. You really got his blood flowing, huh? He hasn’t mentioned how you or anything else is so boring.”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “He knows that I’m manipulating him to an extent.”

 

The child-like female voice asks, curiously, “And he is allowing you do to that?”

 

Heathcliff responds, “As he just mentioned, he has his ‘interested’ perked up, but it isn’t me that he is interested in.”

 

The child-like female voice says, “I see.”

 

Heathcliff asks, “Are you ready for what’s next?”

 

The child-like female voice says, “Yep. Yep.”

 

Heathcliff says, with a nod, “Good. Right now, the path has been made, but it needs to be ‘smoothed over’.”

 

The child-like female voice asks, “Path? Made? Smoothed over?”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “In due time, my dear.” Heathcliff then looks over in one direction and over there is none other than the Sailor Moon of the XYZ Dimension, Tsuki, with her arms crossed in front of her waist and her eyes closed.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Elemental Countries, Whirlpool Country

 

Back in the Elemental Countries, we are on the island nation of Whirlpool, Kushina’s former home and the ancestral home of the Uzumaki clan, the clan that Naruto, his mother, and Naruko, due to be Naruto’s female clone, belong to and our group that came from Earth are looking over the ruins that was once the Uzumaki homeland.

 

Naruko asks, “So, this is…?”

 

Kushina says, with a nod, “Yes, this is Whirlpool…or what’s left of it.”

 

Naruto tells Kushina, “Your home, mom…”

 

Kushina says, with a nod, “And your ancestral homeland you know, Sochi.” Soon after, our group is joined by Monkey D Luffy or Luffy for short with several other ‘people’.

 

The first person is a young woman of around 21 years of age with long orange hair of mid-waist length, brown eyes, and she is wearing only a bikini top that shows her gorgeous female frame with voluptuous chest through not in an obscene manner, a pair of tight fitting blue jeans, and orange high-heeled sandals on her feet. She has a blue-black pinwheel tattoo on her left shoulder.

 

The second person is a tall, lovely, and youthful woman of around 30 years of age with shoulder length black hair, brown eyes, and she has on a blue jacket that goes down to just above her navel, leaving some mid-drift in which the jacket is somewhat open giving a view, though not an obscene one, of her chest area, her lower waist and all of her legs, minus her feet, are covered by a red pareo that has a flower design on the left side, and red high-heeled shoes.

 

The third person is a young man of 21 years of age with short green hair, scar across his face going down around his left eye, and he is wearing what looks like a dark green-grey long coat that just goes above his lower legs/feet in which some of his muscular chest is exposed to show a large scar across it, the coat is held together by a red sash that holds his three samurai-like swords attached to the right side of his waist, black bandana around his left upper arm, and black boots on his feet.

 

The fourth and final ‘person’ looks to be a toddler sized humanoid reindeer who is standing on his hind legs with a large blue hat that has a red circle with a white ‘X’ in center of the hat, dark eyes, white and orange stripped shirt, and red toddler pants.

 

The green haired male says, “This place is a wreck.”

 

The black haired woman says, “Well, it isn’t surprising when a whole group of nations gangs up on one nation, Zolo.” The black haired woman tells Kushina, “However, hearing that even though they were so crushed and yet, members of them survived and so devastated their enemies, they had to surrender to your nation’s allies is quite interesting. I would love to learn more about your people.”

 

Kushina asks, curiously, “The ‘scholar’ in you, Robin-san?”

 

The black haired woman says, with a smile, “Maybe.”

 

Kushina then glares at the orange haired woman, who winches from the death glare, and she says, “And I know what you are thinking, Nami-san. If you dare touch one thing on these scared grounds, you are going to wish that you were dead FAR before I’m done with you ‘treasure hunter’ you know.”

 

The orange haired woman says, nervously, “Yes, ma’am!”

 

The green haired male tells the orange haired woman, “Do not mess with you. She is strong…VERY strong.”

 

Darien says, “Let’s get going. We need to find what devices or whatever they are using to prevent us from getting to this land so easily and also find out why they are so ‘protective’ of this land.”

 

Naruto asks, curiously, “Do you think any old Uzumaki seals could have caused our transporter headaches?”

 

Minato says, shaking his head, “I don’t think so, son. The Uzumaki were master sealing jutsu experts of which only I can compare, but while it might be possible that seals to disrupt teleportation jutsu might be it, I doubt that Uzumaki seal masters are able to handle advanced molecular transport technology.” Minato says, looking at his wife, “However, I’m not one to underestimate an Uzumaki.”

 

Kushina says, with a proud smirk, “Got that right you know.” Our group then ventures through the ruins of Whirlpool and they look around for anything suspicious or even at least, out of place, through Kushina is the best bet for that. However, the green haired male, Zolo, Kazuto, Raye, and Amara stop in their tracks.

 

Hiyori asks, surprised, “Kazuto-san?”

 

Rika says, nervously, “Uh oh.”

 

Davis has also stopped and Tai asks, “Davis?”

 

Kazuto says, seriously, “We’re not alone.”

 

Zolo says, “You noticed, huh? Not bad.”

 

Lita says, pointing ahead, “Over there!” Just then a group of figures appear seemly out of the ground and when they get a good look at the figure, they are surprised to see a legion of what look like human child sized bear who are white on the right side and black on the left side with plain black eye as the right eye and a strange sinister red lightning bolt left eye. All of the ‘bears’ had no pirate’s hats and what look like flintlock pistols in their right paw-like hands.

 

Mina asks, confused, “What the?”

 

TK tells Mina, “Took the words right out of my mouth, Mina-chan.”

 

Yolei asks, confused, “Are they some kind of robot teddy bears or something?”

 

Joe says, “If they are, they are just…weird.”

 

Donald says, nervously, “I don’t have a good feeling about this.”

 

Kairi says, “Why? They look weird, but they don’t look harmful.”

 

Minato says, “We, ninja, know better to look beneath what you see.” Just then the strange ‘robot teddy bears’ aim their weapons that look like flintlock pistols and rain of energy bullets heads for our heroes and heroines.

 

Riku says, with a serious tone, “Good saying.” Riku and Sora (M) bring out their Keyblades and with Donald’s help, they create a magical shield that protects everyone from the assault.

 

Gabumon says, “Those aren’t your normal teddy bears.”

 

Matt says, “No kidding, Gabumon.”

 

Riku tells Sora (M), “Let’s go!”

 

Sora (M) responds, “Right, Riku!” Sora (M) tells Kairi, “Kairi, stay and help keep the others safe!”

 

Kairi asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Riku tells Kairi, “Sora is right, Kairi. You haven’t come close to starting your training as Keyblade Warrior and Sora and I never got training was because of the situation forcing us to learn on the fly.”

 

Sora (M) says, with a grin, “It’s no problem! We can handle overgrown robot teddy bears!”

 

Lita says, “Not without help, you aren’t!” The other Sailor Scouts in the group nod their heads in unison and take out their transformation items.

 

Neo Moon Valkyrie Power, Make-up!

 

Mercury Valkyrie Power, Make-up!

 

Venus Valkyrie Power, Make-up!

 

Mars Valkyrie Power, Make-up!

 

Jupiter Valkyrie Power, Make-up!

 

Uranus Valkyrie Power, Make-up!

 

Saturn Valkyrie Power, Make-up!

 

Neptune Valkyrie Power, Make-up!

 

Pluto Valkyrie Power, Make-up!

 

Nebula Valkyrie Power, Make-up!

 

Orion Valkyrie Power, Make-up!

 

With those words, the eleven young ladies use their transformation items to transform into their Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms much to the surprise of Luffy, Zolo, Nami, Robin, and Chopper, the humanoid toddler sized reindeer, as well as Donald and Goofy.

 

Nami asks, shocked, “What the?!”

 

Robin says, curiously, “My…”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Let’s show those overgrown tinker toys what we’re all about!”

 

Sailor Venus says, excitedly, “Yeah!” Immediately, Sailor Jupiter unleashes a powerful storm of lightning that zaps and causes dozens of the strange ‘robot bears’ to explode due to electrical overload with Sailor Mars unleashing a wave of flames that melts dozens more.

 

Luffy yells out, amazed, “Oh, wow! They’re strong!”

 

Zolo says, with a nod, “They have great power and they know how to use it.” Sailor Orion unleashes a storm of light arrows that impales dozens upon dozens of their opponents with Sailor Venus uses energy chains to rip apart dozens more, but more that they destroy, the more of the ‘robot bears’ seems to appear out of nowhere.

 

Kairi asks, “Where are they all coming from?”

 

Riku says, “I don’t know, Kairi. Right now, we need to defeat them all before we are overwhelmed!” Riku and Sora (M) charge into the fight and immediately start slicing apart one of their robotic opponents after another.

 

Davis tells Veemon, “Time to join in!”

 

Veemon says, with a nod, “Right!”

 

“Digi-Armor Energize!” Davis, Yolei, Cody, and TK say in unison as their D-Terminals send a beam of energy into D-3 digivices causing the Digi-Eggs of Courage, Sincerity, Knowledge, and Hope to come out.

 

Armor Digivolution

 

“Veemon Armor Digivolve to…Flamedramon, the Fire of Courage!”

 

“Hawkmon Armor Digivolve to…Shurimon, the Samurai of Sincerity!”

 

“Armadillomon Armor Digivolve to…Digmon, the Drill of Knowledge!”

 

“Patamon Armor Digivolve to…Pegasusmon, Flying Hope!

 

End Armor Digivolution

 

With the four Armor Digimon added into the ranks, Davis shouts out, “Go get guys!”

 

Flamedramon says, “You heard Davis!” Immediately, the Armor Digimon head off to work with TK riding on Pegasusmon’s back.

 

“Fire Rocket!

 

Flamedramon unleashes his flames at the ‘robot bears’ and melts three of them when his flames hit.

 

Star Shower!

 

Pegasusmon unleashes a rain of energy stars that destroys half-a-dozen more of the enemy near Sailor Venus.

 

Sailor Venus says, “Thanks, Takeru-kun!”

 

TK responds, “Thank Pegasusmon, Venus-chan!”

 

Sailor Venus blows TK a kiss while returning to the battle and Sailor Uranus tells her, “Flirt with your boyfriend later!”

 

Rock Cracking!

 

Digmon slams his drills into the ground and creates a large chasm where a lot of the ‘robot bears’ fall into and get smashed into pieces, but more and more are coming.

 

Tai says, “They need help! Agumon!”

 

Tai gets out his digivice and Matt says, getting out his digivice, “Gabumon!” As their digivices glow, Agumon and Gabumon nod their heads in unison.

 

Warp Digivolution

 

“Agumon Warp Digivolve to…WarGreymon!”

 

“Gabumon Warp Digivolve to…MetalGarurumon!”

 

End Warp Digivolution

 

With their Digivolutions finished, WarGreymon charges in and slices apart more of the robot bears.

 

Ice Wolf Claw!

 

MetalGarurumon joins in by unleashing a barrage of ice missiles that freezes a large group of opponents into icicles with Sailor Orion shattering them with her arrows.

 

However, the robotic army doesn’t seem to let up in the least and Sailor Saturn says, “There is so many of them.”

 

Hiyori notices something and she screams out, “Look out!” Everyone then looks to see more of the strange robotic bears on their left flank with Davis, going into his ‘Light Hawk mode’ and bringing out a Star Seeker Keyblade, to defend against that.

 

Yolei says, looking in another direction, “There is more them!” Soon enough, everyone looks to see that they are surrounded by a huge army of these ‘robot bears’.

 

Tai says, “We’re surrounded!”

 

Zolo says, with a smirk, “Not what I was going for, but I was looking some practice dummies today.”

 

However, the robotic army stops in their tracks stay motionless and Yolei asks, “Huh? They did break or something?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “I don’t think so.”

 

Just then clapping is heard and the child-like voice heard with Heathcliff/Kayaba earlier shouts out, “That’s very good! Monaca likes your fighting spirit!” Everyone then looks to see an elementary-aged young girl with short girl hair and green eyes, wearing a black female school uniform, and sitting in a floating high-tech futuristic wheelchair floating down in front of them.

 

Yolei asks, “A kid?”

 

Minato says, with a serious tone, “Don’t be fooled. She isn’t any ordinary kid.”

 

Naruto says, nervously, “You know it dad.”

 

Sakura asks Naruto, seeing Naruto’s nervous expression, “Naruto?”

 

Naruto says, “That ‘little girl’ is making my senses go crazy, Sakura.”

 

Sakura asks, with a gasp and realizing what Naruto meant, “You mean your ability to sense negative emotions from the fox?!”

 

Kurama gives an annoyed snort at being called ‘the fox’ and Naruto says, “Yeah, Kurama’s ability is telling that ‘little girl’ is just plain crazy.”

 

Mimi asks, curiously, “Crazy?”

 

Davis asks, “Who ‘crazy’ per say?”

 

Naruto says, “Like Madara Uchiha’s Infinite Tsukuyomi plan type crazy.”

 

Sakura says, annoyed, “Just great.”

 

Riku asks, in a demanding tone, “Who are you? What do you want?”

 

The girl responds, “Monaca’s name is Monaca Towa! And well…Monaca is here to attack you on the orders of Daddy Heathcliff!”

 

There are gasps and Sailor Jupiter asks, shocked, “DADDY Heathcliff?!”

 

Kazuto asks, “You are working with Kayaba?!”

 

The girl, Monaca, responds, “That’s right! Monaca did say that! Geez, you have a hearing people? Daddy Heathcliff said that you would be more enjoyable!”

 

Tai says, “That settles it. She’s dangerous.”

 

Zolo says, “You don’t know the half of it kid.”

 

Nami tells Zolo, with a nervous smile, “Come on, she is a little girl!”

 

Zolo responds, “You don’t see what I see. I can see it in her eyes. Insanity…Pure insanity. Her eyes may seem to be similar to Luffy’s eyes, but his eyes are pure and this girl’s eyes…”

 

Robin asks, “Close to pure evil?”

 

Zolo says, nodding his head, “Or just plain crazy.”

 

Monaca then displays a black duel disk similar to the ones that Serena and Suguha currently use attached to her left wrist and she says, “Now, Monaca wants a duel.”

 

Yolei asks, “A duel?”

 

Monaca says, with a smile, “Yep! Daddy Heathcliff taught Monaca all about the world that he and all of you came from! Monaca was all excited and now, Monaca gets to play!” Monaca points to Kazuto and she says, “And Monaca wants to play with you!”

 

Kazuto asks, seriously, “Why me?”

 

Monaca says, “Well, because you are the brother to Daddy Heathcliff’s former daughters and you are the famous hero that helped them beat Daddy Heathcliff’s death game! Monaca wants to see what you are all about!”

 

Rika asks, seriously, “And why should he duel you?”

 

Monaca says, “Well, I’ve got you all surrounded and…He would like to know where this came from!” Monaca then takes out and displays Suguha’s crystal pendulum!

 

The others gasp and Keiko says, “Suguha’s crystal pendant!”

 

Sailor Mars asks, strongly, “Where did you get that brat?!”

 

Monaca says, “Monaca is not telling.”

 

Plenty of the others growl at Monaca, Kazuto then takes out a black and white duel disk similar that Suguha and Serena used, and he says, attaching it to his left wrist, “Fine.”

 

Hiyori says, concerned, “Kazuto-san.”

 

Rika tells Kazuto, “The brat is egging you on!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “And it is working.” Kazuto and Monaca insert their dueling decks into their duel disks, they activate them causing the ‘energy blades’ that contain the Monster and Pendulum Card Zones, their decks are shuffled, and their disk’s touch screens display 4000 life-points for each duelist causing them to draw five cards from their decks while a computer voice says ‘Action Field: Crossover’ is heard and multiple platforms of Real Solid Vision appear all around them as a rain of Action Cards comes down all around.

 

“Duel!” Kazuto and Monaca say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Kazuto: 4000

Monaca: 4000

 

Monaca says, “Monaca goes first! However, since this is an Action Duel, Monaca doesn’t draw a card!” Monaca puts one card on her duel disk and she says, “Monaca puts one monster face-down!” Monaca puts one card into the main slot of her disk and she says, “And Monaca ends with one card face-down! Your turn!”

 

Monaca puts on a disturbing sweet smile and Kazuto says, drawing a card, “My move!”

 

Davis says, “Be careful! You don’t know what that little nut is up to!”

 

Monaca says, with a fake pout, “You are so mean!”

 

Kazuto says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my Nobleman of Crossout! Now, your face-down monster is destroyed and removed from the game! If it was a Flip Effect monster, you have to remove those monsters from your deck as well!” Monaca’s face-down monster is cut in half as it is revealed to be Cyber Jar (900/900) and Kazuto says, “Since it was destroyed before it was flipped face-up, its effect does not activate!”

 

Monaca says, annoyed, “Oh, poop!” Two cards come out of Monaca’s deck and she puts them ‘out of play’ with the Cyber Jar (900/900) monster card that was already on her deck.

 

Kazuto says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Next, I play Twin-Sword Marauder in attack mode!” Twin-Sword Marauder (1600/1000) appears on the field in attack mode. Kazuto yells out, “Marauder, direct attack!” Twin-Sword Marauder then leaps towards Monaca, but when it gets close, one of the robot bears, with jets coming out of its back, appear with an Action Card that it gives to Monaca.

 

The others are shocked and Yolei asks, stunned, “What?”

 

Monaca says, putting the Action Card into the main slot of her disk, “Action Magic: Evade! Too bad, Monaca dodges your attack!” Monaca then zips up into the air and avoids Twin-Sword Marauder’s attack!

 

Sailor Jupiter shouts out, “Hey, that’s not fair!”

 

Monaca says, “As adults would say: All’s fair in love and war! And this isn’t love!” Monaca then mischievously sticks out her tongue.

 

Kazuto says, putting two cards into the main slot of his disk, “I end my turn with two cards face-down.”

 

Monaca says, drawing a card, “Oh, boy! Monaca’s turn! I draw!” Monaca puts one card into the main slot of her disk and she says, “Monaca plays Pot of Greed and Monaca draws two more cards! Hooray!” Monaca draws two more cards from her deck and she looks at them with the rest of her hand. She then gives a sinister sly smile, displays two Pendulum Monster cards, Performage Mirror Conductor (600/1400) and Performage Plushfire (1000/1000), and she says, “Time to have real fun! Monaca sets scale three, Performage Mirror Conductor, and scale five, Performage Plushfire, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Monaca puts the two cards onto the Pendulum Zones of her duel disk causing the word ‘Pendulum’ into the Monster Card Zones in rainbow colors.

 

The others gasp and Sailor Saturn asks, shocked, “Pendulum?”

 

Joe asks, stunned, “Where did she get those cards?”

 

Matt says, with a serious expression, “Got me, Joe.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a serious expression, “I have an idea.” On the meanwhile, the two said monsters appear on Monaca’s field in two columns of light with the number 3 below Mirror Conductor and number 5 below Plushfire.

 

Monaca says, with a smile, “Now, Monaca came summon all of the level four monsters that she wants! Joy! Let’s go! Pendulum Summon!” A circle of light appears on the field as Monaca puts four cards on her duel disk, and she says, “Come on out! Three Performage Flame Eaters and one Damage Juggler!” Four lights come out of the circle of light and they turn into three Performage Flame Eaters (1200/1600 X 3) and one Performage Damage Juggler (1500/1000) in attack mode.

 

Rika says, nervously, “Uh oh.”

 

Keiko says, “What’s wrong? None of them are as strong as Kazuto’s monster.”

 

Sailor Orion says, “But all of them are level four monsters.”

 

Keiko then gasps at what Sailor Orion is implying and Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Here we go…”

 

Monaca says, with a grin, “Monaca thinks that you know what Monaca has planned! So, Monaca Overlays two of my Flame Eaters and create the Overlay Network!” Two of the Flame Eaters turn into lights that goes into a vortex in the ground as both cards go onto the same Monster Card Zone while Monaca puts an XYZ Monster card from her Extra Deck on top of them in which Monaca yells out, “It’s time for the show! Monaca XYZ Summons Performage Trapeze Magician!” Out of the vortex, Performage Trapeze Magician (2500/2000), a humanoid circus performer/clown type monster with two Light Overlay Units orbiting it, appear on the field in attack mode. Monaca says, “But why would Monaca settle for one magician when Monaca can have two? Monaca Overlays her remaining Flame Eater with Damage Juggler!” Her remaining Flame Eater and her Damage Juggler become light and goes into another vortex while two said monster cards are put in the same Monster Card Zone with an XYZ Monster card from Monaca’s Extra Deck is put over them and Monaca says, “Goodie! Let the show begin! Monaca summons a second Trapeze Magician!” Out of the vortex, a second Performage Trapeze Magician (2500/2000), with two Light Overlay Units orbiting it, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Davis says, annoyed, “Great. Double trouble.”

 

Monaca says, “And now, Monaca uses their abilities! By removing an Overlay Unit, my cute magicians can give another monster the ability to attack twice per turn, so, they give each other the ability to twice this turn!” Both Trapeze Magician absorb one of their Overlay Units and they leap into the air as circus trapeze wires and such appear seemly out of nowhere in which the two Trapeze Magicians leap up and grab the handle bars.

 

Sailor Venus says, nervously, “That’s not good.”

 

TK says, “No kidding, Mina-chan.”

 

Monaca says, “It is too bad, but it looks like it is finale already! Attack!” The first Trapeze Magician then attacks Twin-Sword Marauder, kicked him in the chest, and he shatters into pieces in which Kazuto grunts as he loses 900 life-points. The first Trapeze Magician then leaps out of the way and the second one moves in to attack Kazuto.

 

Keiko says, worriedly, “Kazuto!”

 

Kazuto says, pushing a button on his duel disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap: Defense Draw!” One of Kazuto’s face-down cards is revealed to be the Defense Draw trap card and Kazuto says, “I negate the damage from your attack and I draw one card!” A shield protects Kazuto from the attack and he draws one more card.

 

Monaca says, with a grin, “That won’t save you from the other two attacks!”

 

As the two Trapeze Magicians move in for the final attacks, Kazuto says, pushing another button on his disk’s touch screen, “Not if I play this! A Hero Emerges!” Kazuto’s other face-down is revealed to be A Hero Emerges trap card and Kazuto says, “Now, you have to pick one card from my hand and if it is monster card, I can play it!”

 

Monaca says, with a smile, “Monaca loves guessing games…because Monaca always wins! I choose the card on the right!”

 

Kazuto says, “You win some and you lose some…And you lost some Monaca!” Kazuto says, putting the card on his duel disk, “I play my Millennium Shield in defense mode!” Soon after, Millennium Shield (0/3000) appears on the field in defense mode.

 

Both Trapeze Magicians stop in their tracks and Monaca says, with a pout, “Oh, poop! Now, Monaca’s magicians can’t get to you!”

 

Kazuto says, “Plus, due your own monster’s ability, they will be destroyed at the end of this battle!”

 

Monaca says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen while smirking, “Monaca doesn’t think so since Monaca plays…Last Minute Save!” Monaca’s face-down card is revealed to be a trap card of someone being saved from falling into a pit of spikes and Monaca says, “During this turn, Monaca’s monsters can’t be destroyed by any effects during Monaca’s turn as long as this card is used in the Battle Phase! That means that Monaca’s magicians are safe!” Monaca says, with a smile, “Well, that ends Monaca’s turn!”

 

Current Score:

Kazuto: 3100

Monaca: 4000

 

Kazuto says, drawing a card, “Then it is my turn!” Kazuto says, putting one card on his duel disk, “And I choose to play Dark Resonator!” Dark Resonator (1300/300) appears on the field in attack mode and Kazuto says, “I tune my Dark Resonator with Millennium Shield!” Dark Resonator turns into three stars that turns into three rings that surround Millennium Shield causing it to become transparent and a column of light appears on the field as Kazuto gets a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck. Kazuto says, “Rend the obsidian darkness! Scorch heaven and earth! Isolated, absolute king! Synchro Summon!” Kazuto puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk and he says, “I call Hot Red Dragon Archfiend!” Out of the light, Hot Red Dragon Archfiend (3000/2000) comes to the field in attack mode.

 

Rika says, excitedly, “Awesome! Time to torch that screwed up rug rat!”

 

Kazuto yells out, “Hot Red Dragon Archfiend’s ability activates and destroys all other monsters on the field! Crimson Inferno!” Hot Red Dragon Archfiend unleashes a wave of flames that destroys both Trapeze Magicians!

 

Monaca says, with a mock pout, “Oh no! Monaca’s monsters!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Got you, you freak!”

 

Monaca says, with a happy smile, “Oh, wait! Plushfire’s Pendulum ability! When a Performage is destroyed, Monaca can bring out of its Pendulum Zone and summon it to the field, but Monaca lose five hundred life-points.” Performage Plushfire (1000/1000) then transfers from the column of light to the field in front of Monaca in defense mode while her life-points drop by five hundred as she gets a warm heat on her.

 

Yolei says, annoyed, “Oh, man! He had her!”

 

Izzy says, “Something tells me that she had this planned.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a nod, “I agree with Izzy.”

 

Kazuto says, “Red Dragon, attack her monster!” Hot Red Dragon Archfiend vaporizes Plushfire, but since it was in defense mode, Monaca doesn’t lose any more life-points. Kazuto says, putting two cards into the main slot of his disk, “I end my turn.”

 

Current Score:

Kazuto: 3100

Monaca: 3500

 

Monaca says, with an excited tone, “Oh, boy! Monaca’s turn again!” Monaca says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Monaca plays Card of Sanctity! Goodie! Monaca and her opponent get to draw until they have half-a-dozen cards in their hands!” Monaca and Kazuto draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands, each, and Monaca says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Monaca plays Monster Reborn to revive Trapeze Magician!” Performage Trapeze Magician (2500/2000) returns to the field in attack mode and Monaca says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Too bad that he is only back to play one more trick! Monaca releases Monaca’s Magician in order to play Gimmick Puppet Nightmare!” Trapeze Magician vanishes in order for Gimmick Puppet Nightmare (1000/2000), a strange and somewhat ghoulish red puppet monster, appears on the field in attack mode. Monaca says, “And when Puppet Nightmare comes out to play, it allows Monaca to give it a playmate! And Monaca chooses Gimmick Puppet Twilight Joker!” Monaca puts another card from her hand on her duel disk and Gimmick Puppet Twilight Joker (800/1600), a sinister clown puppet with a scythe, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Davis says, nervously, “Uh oh! Trouble!”

 

Monaca says, “And now, Monaca Overlays both Puppet Nightmare and Twilight Joker to build the Overlay Network!” Both monsters turn into lights that head into a vortex on the ground, Monaca puts the two monster cards together in the same Monster Card Zone, puts an XYZ Monster card on top of both of them, and she says, “Monaca XYZ Summons Number Forty: Gimmick Puppet of Strings!” Out of the vortex, Number 40: Gimmick Puppet of Strings (3000/2000), a massive humanoid puppet monster with a single wing and sword in its right hand with the number ‘40’ on its single wing with two Dark Overlay Units, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Tai asks, shocked, “Another of those weird Number monsters?”

 

Monaca says, with a smile, “Isn’t Monaca’s new toy so adorable? And now, he has an awesome ability! By removing an Overlay Unit, Monaca can put a String Counter on that dirty lizard!” Gimmick Puppet of Strings absorbs ones of its Overlay Units and tied up Hot Red Dragon Archfiend with wires and Monaca says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “But that’s not all! Monaca plays Rank-Up Magic Argent Chaos Force!” Monaca then starts to glow a dark violet and she yells out, excitedly, “Oh, wow! Wow-o-wow! So, this is the power of Chaos! It is so excitedly! Monaca is so excited! Monaca once embraced despair, but Chaos is so much more exciting! I rebuild the Overlay Network with Gimmick Puppet of Strings! Go, Chaos XYZ Evolution!” Soon after, Gimmick Puppet of Strings turns into a beam of light that goes into a vortex in the sky.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “CHAOS XYZ Evolution?!”

 

Sailor Mars says, “Be careful! She is using a dangerous power!”

 

Davis thinks in his mind, as a powerful sensation rocks him, “This feeling…What is it?!”

 

Monaca puts a new XYZ Monster card over Gimmick Puppet of String’s XYZ Monster card and Monaca yells out, “Come on out, Chaos Number Forty: Gimmick Puppet of Dark Strings!” Out of the vortex, Number C40: Gimmick Puppet of Dark Strings (3300/2000), a dark violet and more sinister version of Gimmick Puppet of Strings with two sets of spiked wings and double-bladed weapon with two Dark Overlay Units, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Yolei asks, shocked, “Wait! First, these ‘Number cards’ and now ‘CHAOS Number cards’?! What the heck is going on here?!”

 

Cody says, “They must be these cards’ ‘evolution’ like the ones that we saw before like Suguha’s Dark Requiem XYZ Dragon.”

 

Monaca claps her hands and she says, “Isn’t this fun? Oh, by the way, when Monaca’s Gimmick Puppet comes to play, all monsters with String Counters are destroyed, I get one card and you suffer damage equal to monster with the highest attack points!”

 

Kazuto yells out, shocked, “No!” Hot Red Dragon Archfiend is cut to pieces and Kazuto yelps from the shockwave sent by his monster’s destruction sends him flying to the ground as he loses 3000 life-points!

 

Keiko, Kotone, and Rika say in unison, horrified, “Kazuto!”

 

Hiyori thinks in her mind, horrified, “This is horrible! And there is nothing that I can do! Kazuto-san saved me despite me being a former member of ‘them’. I wish there was something I can do to repay him.”

 

Monaca draws a card and she says, “Monaca was glad that you gave Monaca such an exciting duel, but it is over now!”

 

Kazuto gets to his feet and he says, “Not over yet.”

 

Monaca says, putting one card into the main slot, “If you think those cards will save you, Monaca uses Heavy Storm to blow them away! Bye-Bye!” Just then a massive storm comes onto the field to destroy Kazuto’s two face-down cards while also destroying her Mirror Conductor in its Pendulum Zone since it counted as a spell.

 

Matt says, “Damn! He has no defense now!”

 

Monaca shouts out, excitedly, “Bye-bye now! Direct attack!” Gimmick Puppet of Dark Strings charges right at Kazuto and he notices something in which he leaps for it, but when he gets it, Gimmick Puppet of Dark Strings seems to slam its blade into him causing a massive ‘explosion’ of dust and dirt to engulf Kazuto!

 

Keiko says, shocked and horrified, “Kazuto!”

 

Davis says, with a smirk, “It isn’t over.” Plenty of the others look at Davis in confusion, but when the smoke and dust clear, they see Kazuto wasn’t where Gimmick Puppet of Dark String’s attack hit.

 

Monaca asks, confused, “Where did he go?”

 

Kazuto’s voice booms, “Right here!” When everyone looks at where Kazuto’s voice came from, he was on platform and a face-up Action Spell Card, The Great Escape, in which he says, “Action Spell: Great Escape! Battle Phase automatically ends and I took no damage since your attack didn’t hit me!”

 

Monaca says, with a pout, “No fair! No fair!”

 

TK says, excitedly, “Way to go!”

 

Rika says, with a sigh of relief, “Geez, making us worry like that!”

 

Monaca says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Monaca place one card face-down!”

 

Current Score:

Kazuto: 100

Monaca: 3500

 

Cody says, “Kazuto is in a real bind.”

 

Ken says, with a nod, “This is most likely his last turn.”

Keiko says, “He will find a way to win. I know that he will.”

 

Kazuto says, drawing a card, “Okay, let’s this duel! I draw!” Just then as Kazuto draw his card, Suguha’s crystal pendulum gives off a slight glow and Kazuto’s eyes widen when he looks at the card that he just drew in which he thinks in his mind, “This is…!!” When he looks at his hand, his eyes widen even more.

 

Monaca asks, with a smile, “Ah, did you draw a bad hand?”

 

Kazuto responds, with a smile, “No, I didn’t. In fact, I drew what I needed to end this! And thanks to Sugu and Serena, I will end you!” Monaca gives a look of confusion along with plenty of the others in which Kazuto displays two familiar Pendulum Monster cards, Stargazer Magician (1200/2400) and Timegazer Magician (1200/600), and he says, “I set the scale one, Stargazer Magician, and scale eight, Timegazer Magician, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Kazuto puts the cards onto his disk’s Pendulum Zones causing his Monster Card Zones to light up with the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colors.

 

The others gasp and Davis asks, stunned, “How did he get those cards?!” Two said monsters appear on the field in two columns of light with Stargazer having the number 1 below and the number 8 below Timegazer.

 

Kazuto says, “And now, I can summon monsters that are levels two to seven this turn!” An image of Suguha’s crystal pendulum appears and Kazuto shouts out, “Swing, pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” A circle of light appears on the field and Kazuto says, putting two cards on his duel disk, “Now, I call out Vice Dragon and Phantom King Hydride!” Out of the circle of light came two lights that turn into Vice Dragon (2000/2400) and Phantom King Hydride (1500/300), both of whom were in attack mode, and Kazuto say, “And now, I tune my Hydride with my Vice Dragon!” Hydride turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Vice Dragon making it become transparent before a column of light appears on the field and a brand new Synchro Monster card appears on Kazuto’s duel disk in which he shouts out, “Howl of the king! Now, shake the heavens and the earth! Engrave the power of the one and only supreme ruler onto yourself! Synchro Summon!” Kazuto says, strongly, “Let’s do this, Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend!” Out of the light, Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend (3000/2500), a flaming orange stripped version of Red Dragon Archfiend with gantlet-like right clawed hand and broken right horn, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, confused, “Another Red Dragon Archfiend?!”

 

Kazuto says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Since I control a level eight Dragon Synchro monster, I play the Tuner monster, Red Nova, in attack mode!” Just then Red Nova (0/0), a flaming red fairy, appears on the field in attack mode and Kazuto says, putting the last card in his hand on his duel disk, “Next, I play my Mirror Resonator as well!” Just then Mirror Resonator (0/0), a fiendish looking mirror, appears on the field in attack mode. Kazuto shouts out, “And now, I Double Tune my Mirror Resonator and Red Nova with Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend!”

 

There are gasps from our group and Tai asks, “A Double Tuning?!” Mirror Resonator and Red Nova turn into a flaming red ring each that surrounds Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend, making it become transparent, and when a column of light appears on the field, another brand new Synchro Monster card appears on Kazuto’s duel disk.

 

Kazuto yells out, strongly, “Ruler and fiend become one! Call upon the soul of the Crimson Dragon and roar in the name of creation itself! Synchro Summon!” The Crimson Dragon then appears from the column of light and flies up into the sky in which Kazuto shouts out, “Emerge, Tyrant Red Dragon Archfiend!” A column of flames comes out of the sky and out of those flames, Tyrant Red Dragon Archfiend (3500/3000), a dark red and four-winged version of Red Dragon Archfiend with flaming orange strips mixed in, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Davis says, amazed, “Whoa!”

 

Kazuto says, as a card comes out of his deck, “Red Nova’s ability! Since I used him for a Double Tuning Synchro Summon, I get one Fire Fiend monster from my deck! And I choose my Red Resonator!” Kazuto puts the card on his duel disk and Red Resonator (600/200) appears on the field in defense mode and Kazuto says, “And thanks to his ability, since he was special summoned, I choose one monster on my field and my life-points get boosted by its attack points! And I choose my Red Dragon Archfiend!” Kazuto glows as his life-points goes up by 3500 more points.

 

Monaca says, with a pout, “Oh, poop!” Monaca says, with a smile, “But Monaca is safe since Number monsters can’t be destroyed in battle…”

 

Kazuto yells out, “Tyrant Red Dragon Archfiend’s ability! Once per turn, it can destroy all other cards other than itself!”

 

Monaca asks, shocked, “What?!”

 

Kazuto says, strongly, “Absolute Power Inferno!” Tyrant Red Dragon Archfiend slams its fist and creates powerful flames which destroy Monaca’s face-down card and monster while Kazuto’s own Red Resonator and two Pendulum Monsters are destroyed, but not before, Kazuto gives a silent nod to show his respect to his monsters. Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Thank you…all of you. I won’t let your efforts be in vain!” Kazuto shouts out, “Battle! Tyrant Red Dragon, end this duel now! Crimson Inferno Tide!”

 

Tyrant Red Dragon Archfiend unleashes a breath of flames from its mouth, but a robot bear flies over and hands Monaca an Action Card in which she says, putting the card into the main slot, “Action Spell: Evade! Your attack is…!!”

 

Kazuto says, “Wrong! Tyrant Red Dragon negates your spell and boosts its power by five hundred points!” As Monaca’s Action Card is negated, Tyrant Red Dragon Archfiend goes from 3500/3000 to 4000/3000 in which its attack hits home causing Monaca to scream as she is sent flying with the robot bears by her side destroyed while she loses 4000 life-points as well as this duel.

 

Final Score:

Kazuto: 3600

Monaca: 0

 

Thanks to the final attack, Monaca drops Suguha’s crystal pendulum to the ground in which Kazuto leaps off the platform as he was on and as the final Real Solid Vision projections vanish, he picks up Suguha’s crystal pendulum pendant.

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Sugu…You are watching me now. Like you did when I was trapped with Asuna and Serena in SAO, you are still watching over me, but now, you are watching with Serena and Asuna. One day, we will be reunited as family.”

 

Monaca’s floating wheelchair straightens up and she says, “Ow! That hurt!” She then looks to see her army of strange robot bears destroyed by Naruto and a vast army of Naruto clones with Sakura, in her Star Sapphire uniform.

 

Sakura says, with a smirk, “That’s what you get for losing perceptive, brat!”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Believe it!”

 

Sora (M) says, “Nice one!”

 

Zolo says, with a smirk, “Not bad. But they were only tin cans anyway.”

 

Monaca says, annoyed, “Oh, poop! That stinks!”

 

Davis says, sternly, “Okay, brat, you are going to tell us what you know about Suguha, Serena, Kari, Hinata, and Asuna or you are going to get a real spanking!”

 

Monaca sticks out her tongue and she says, “Monaca not afraid of you!” Monaca says, with a smirk, “But if you really want to know…you will have to go to the place in this world that Daddy Heathcliff’s former ‘big girl’ represents!”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Monaca says, with a grin, “Bye now!” Just then a portal opens up behind Monaca and before anyone could say or do anything, Monaca vanishes into the portal which closes behind her.

 

Yolei says, annoyed, “Oh, great! Back to square one!”

 

Kazuto says, “Not exactly.”

 

Kotone asks Kazuto, “What do you mean?”

 

Ken asks, “You mean what she just said?”

 

Davis says, “Dude, I don’t get it.”

 

Kazuto says, “What she meant was by ‘Heathcliff’s big girl’ was probably referring to his life as Prince Heathcliff of the Black and Blue Moon families of the Silver Millennium and most likely, it means Heathcliff’s elder daughter.”

 

There are gasps from our group and Sailor Mercury says, “She means Serena as Princess Serenity! And what that girl by what Serena represents…!!”

 

Ken says, snapping his fingers, “The moon!”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “They are telling us to go to this world’s moon!”

 

Hiyori asks, curiously, “What’s there?”

 

Sakura says, snapping her fingers, “I know! It was the seal for Kaguya’s Ten-Tails form before Madara used his Rinnegan to bring her down here before she was brought to Earth!” Sakura tells Naruto, “Remember, Naruto, we saw a movie about it!”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Oh, yeah! The one where my ‘anime counterpart’ got together with Hinata…!!”

 

Kushina asks, interrupting, “Speaking of Hinata, when we get her back, you, two, really need to get together, so, I can have grandchildren to spoil.”

 

Naruto yells out, with a major blush, “Mom!”

 

Minato tells Naruto, with a sigh, “That’s a mother’s job for you, Sochi.”

 

Davis says, with a nod, “Your pops is right, Naruto. We should know.” Plenty of the other members of the group can’t help to sigh and/or nod their heads in agreement with Davis.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “But can we really believe that little nutjob?”

 

Kazuto says, “I think so.” When the others look at Kazuto, he says, “If she is working with Kayaba, then this is a part of his latest ‘game’. He wants us to find Sugu, Serena, Asuna, Kari, and Hinata.”

 

Hiyori asks, “Why?”

 

Kazuto responds, “I don’t know Hiyori. And I worry at that reason.” Plenty of the others can help to nod in agreement with Kazuto as they look up into the sky at the direction of the Elemental Countries’ moon and they can’t help to have many questions about the future in which some of them fear those questions for obvious reasons.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Rainbow Gardens

 

In the rebuilding world of Rainbow Gardens, we find Cid looking at a group of people, most of them wearing business/formal suits/dress, while sitting down in his chair and looking at something.

 

Cid says, with a nod, “Yeah, I think that I’ve seen one of them before.”

 

One of the people asks, in a male voice full of authority, “Where?”

 

Cid says, “I’ve seen one of those strange weirdos heading into Ansem’s castle.”

 

Another of these people, a person with long flowing violet hair, asks, in a female voice, “Ansem’s castle?”

 

Cid responds, “Ansem the Wise. The former ruler of our home before his apprentices gosh darn betrayed him and sent him into the darkness before they covered this world in darkness forcing a lot of us to flee until we could return and start rebuilding this place.” Cid says, “If you don’t know that, then you must be from another world.”

 

A third person says, in a high male voice, “Yes, we are. And we need to find these people right away.”

 

The first person that spoke says, “If we don’t, they could spread despair into your world and cover it with ‘darkness’ again.”

 

Cid says, sternly, “Not while I breath, partner.” Cid says, getting up, “I’ll get Leon and the others, but just in case, I’ve our magician, Merlin, call in some ‘special help’.”

 

The male with the high male voice asks, “Special help?”

 

Cid says, with a smirk, “Our ‘special key’ and his friends. He is a kid, but he really knows to ‘open the door of miracles’ you might say.” The group of people meeting with Cid look at each other while he smirks as he makes his plans to bring his ‘special help’ in the form of a familiar Keyblade Warrior that we know well.

 

End Chapter 47

 

Well, isn’t this an interesting twist? Heathcliff is back and he has some new ‘allies’. Who are they? And what is his plot this time? We are heading into the climax of this story, but we have still have got a good way to go before we finish off this story, everyone! So, keep your questions to yourself and keep reading the answers that you have to those questions are the same as the answers that will be revealed in this story! Please keep reading and review, folks! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!