Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Backtracking through Worlds ( Chapter 48 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Well, here we are in the next chapter! I’ve had reviewers asking about when certain ‘other universes’ or ‘elements’ of said ‘universe’ that I mentioned in my disclaimer are going to appear in my story and I can assure you that all of the stories in my disclaimer will appear in my story, in one form or another, sooner or later. Anyway, you must have been surprised at this latest ‘twist’ in the story and you can’t help to wonder what kind of other ‘twists’ that I have in story! Well, stay tuned everyone! Now, yet again, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of Radiant colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

Serena, Asuna, Suguha, Kari, and Hinata are flung into some kind of vortex as Darien, Kazuto, Naruto, and Davis try to reach out for them, but they fail. However, they, along with all of their friends/allies/family, are on board the rebuild USS Enterprise, aided by Keyblade warriors Sora (M), Keyblade Master Riku, Princess of Heart and Keyblader Kairi, Keyblade Master and Disney King Mickey, royal magician Donald, and royal guard Goofy, as they head through a keyhole shaped gateway into various other worlds. However, the ‘shadow’ of Academia and the Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes, Dark Rebellion, Clear Wing, and Starve Venom, hover over them and especially Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial. Kirito and Naruto are charging against Heathcliff, Sasuke, and Menma and they engage in an all-out battle in the Keyblade Graveyard with the infamous ‘death castle’ hovering in front of a massive blue heart.

 

Within the Ruby Palace of Aincrad, Heathcliff is sitting on his throne with the Queen’s Gate behind him where our heroes and heroines go through multiple worlds where they see Serena, Asuna, Kari, Suguha, and Hinata ‘shifting’ through until they are in Svart Alfheim within the virtual world of Alfheim Online where they are facing Sumeragi, Seven, and all of the Shamrock guild before switching Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, Gamindustri, and various worlds beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

The next scene shows Suguha/Valkyrie Sailor Celestial surrounded by a dark aura that transforms into her ‘evil counterpart’, Dark Suguha and Yuuko, as they unleash powers of the Seal of Orichalcos, but Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is joined by Kazuto/Kirito, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and all of our heroes and heroines who give her comforting smiles in which the Legendary Knights of Atlantis join them in this fight. However, the four Dimensional Dragons appear and the skies darken in which two mysterious spellcaster Duel Monsters, Astrograph Sorcerer and Chronograph Sorcerer, appear and unite them into a massive and sinister looking powerful dragon that’s as long as the Egyptian God Monsters. Our heroes and heroines look at this massive dragon while the shadows of Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, and Kari/Valkyrie Sailor Sun split off into multiple shadows with one shadow of Davis and Sailor Sun each having a sinister glow to them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 48: Backtracking through Worlds

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Within the moon that orbits the Elemental Countries

 

Deep within the moon that orbits the planet that contains the Elemental Countries, our heroes and heroines are within the sanctuary of the Otsutsuki clan, the clan of nomads that came from other worlds to Naruto’s world in which Kaguya and her sons, Hagoromo, the Six Path Sage and one of Naruto’s ancestors from his Uzumaki bloodline along with Kaguya, and Hamura, ancestor of the Hyuga clan, belonged to. After Hagoromo and his brother defeated their mother as the Ten-Tails or Jubi and Hagoromo sealed the body of the Ten-Tails/Kaguya within the moon, Hamura had moved the clan into the moon to ensure the Ten-Tails would be forever contained to allow Hagoromo spread the way of ninshu, the way to use chakra to unite people together, with the humans of Naruto’s world.

 

Right now, our group is in that sanctuary where they find dulled Tenseigan Energy Vessel that contained Hamura’s Tenseigan, his evolved Byakugan, and various Byakugan of the members of the Otsutsuki clan.

 

Sailor Uranus says, plainly, “Nothing. The power within the energy vessel is gone.”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, “Taken? Or lost?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Can’t be sure, but if you ask my opinion, I would say it was taken.”

 

Mimi asks, “By who?”

 

Riku says, with a plain tone, “That’s a good question.” On the meanwhile, Sakura, using her Star Sapphire ring, and Sailor Mercury, using her computer and visor, are scanning the whole of the sanctuary.

 

When they are done, Naruto asks Sakura, “Well, Sakura-chan?”

 

Sakura responds, with a nod, “They’ve been here, Naruto. Their fingerprints are everywhere with hairs and whatnot.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “There is just too much evidence to say that they were not here.”

 

Davis says, with a plain tone, “Saying they WERE here is the problem.”

 

Tai says, nodding his head, “No kidding, Davis.”

 

Yolei asks, “If Kari, Serena, Suguha, Asuna, and Hinata were here, where could they have gone?”

 

Ken adds in, with a nod, “And how do they fit into the situation?”

 

Rika says, “I’m sure that psycho kid knows something.”

 

Hiyori asks, “But who was she?”

 

Davis says, “What was she you mean? And that’s a good question.”

 

Kazuto says, “All that we do know is that she is working with Kayaba and he is involved in all this, but how is he involved and why is something that I can’t get my head around him.”

 

Davis tells Kazuto, “Dude, no insult to your missing sisters and all, but that guy is nutty as a full holiday fruit cake.”

 

Yolei says, “For once, we agree on something, Davis.”

 

TK says, nodding his head, “I third that motion, Yolei.”

 

Kazuto says, “That I don’t argue with. The more I learn about him, the less that I seem to understand.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Forget about him, Kazuto. For now, let’s focus on finding the others.”

 

Rika says, with a nod, “I agree with Lita.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks Sailor Mercury, “Any other clues, Mercury?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Not that I can see. However, I’m going to need Izzy’s help to process the data.”

 

Izzy says, with a nod, “Right, Ami.”

 

As Izzy goes over with his laptop to assist Sailor Mercury, Davis asks, “So, now what?” Just then Davis’, Kazuto’s, and Naruto’s Keyblades appear and a glowing keyhole appears in the Tenseigan Energy Vessel in which Kazuto, Naruto, and Davis yelp as their Keyblades send a combined beam of energy into the keyhole where they hear a loud ‘click’ like a door locking before the keyhole vanishes.

 

Sailor Venus says, with a smile, “Well, that answers that question.”

 

Rika asks, curiously, “What was that?”

 

Riku says, “That would be the keyhole for this world I think.”

 

Mimi asks, curiously, “Keyhole?”

 

Sora (M) says, “Yeah, it is the gateway that access the heart of the world. But I don’t get how the keyhole for this world is on the moon.”

 

Donald says, “That’s weird.”

 

Minato says, “Legends speak that the Six Path Sage created the moon from land from the earth where he sealed the Ten-Tails.”

 

Kushina asks, “Do you think that it has to do with it?”

 

Riku says, “Maybe, but we can’t be sure that it the keyhole that leads to the heart of your world.”

 

Just then they hear a beeping and Davis says, “That’s Washu!” Davis takes out a Star Trek style communicator, activates it, and he asks, “What’s up?”

 

Washu’s voice replies from the communicator, “Hey, you guys! You might want to come back to the ship!”

 

Davis asks, curiously, “Why?”

 

Washu yells out, “A big assed portal to just opened up in orbit from the planet!”

 

The others look at each other and Kairi asks, curiously, “What do you think it means?”

 

Riku says, “I think that we’re done in this world and we need to move on.”

 

Sora (M) says, with a nod, “Yeah, I’m getting that feeling.”

 

Naruto asks, “But what about finding Hinata-chan, Suguha-chan, and the others?”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, “I think if they were here, we would have found them already Naruto.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “I agree with Sakura. We know that they were in this universe and they were in this location. If we want answers, we’re going to need to move on.”

 

Tai says, nodding his head in agreement, “Agreed.”

 

Davis tells Washu, via the communicator, “Washu, lock onto our location and start bringing us aboard.”

 

Washu says, “You got it!”

 

As Davis deactivates his communicator, Tuxedo Mask thinks in his mind, “I won’t stop Serena. I won’t stop looking until I find you and bring you home safe. Until you and all of us are home safe. That’s a promise.” Soon enough, our heroes and heroines start to vanish from that location in groups around half-a-dozen or so at a time until all of them vanish from Otsutsuki clan sanctuary on the moon as if they weren’t there.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Radiant Gardens

 

Back in the Kingdom Hearts universe, we head for Radiant Gardens where we find Merlin with Lea, the ‘complete’ human form of Axel, a former member of the original Organization XIII, who has recently become a Keyblade Warrior, as Cid is talking to Merlin.

 

Cid tells Merlin, “And that’s the situation.”

 

Merlin says, “I see.”

 

Lea whistles and he says, “And I thought that these worlds had problems. That world takes the cake.”

 

Cid tells Merlin, “Can you contact Yen Sid and see if he gets in contact with Sora and the others?”

 

Merlin says, “I’ll see what I can do. However, Yen Sid told me that Sora and his friends are helping another group of Keyblade Warriors and their friends find their missing friends somewhere in the vast multiverse.”

 

Lea asks, “More Keyblade wielders?”

 

Cid says, “Yeah, Sora, Donald, and Goofy met them when they vanished from inside of Ansem’s computers. Freaky kind of story if you ask me, but then again, I never thought that you could be zapped into a computer until Sora and his friends got transported in there.”

 

Lea says, with a smirk, “What’s the big idea of leaving me out of the loop? I’ve got a Keyblade, too, and I did save Sora from becoming another Xehanort.”

 

Cid tells Lea, “Actually, I was hoping that you would help Leon and the others find these people just in case that start trouble. If they are exactly what our new guests say that they are, they could be attracting more Heartless and turning people into more of them since they lose themselves to the darkness in their hearts due to despair.”

 

Lea says, with a smile, “Can’t have that. And I’ve wanted to see a bit of action. Being cooped up to learn how to use my Keyblade is a real boring pain in the butt.” Lea starts to leave and he says, “Catch you later.”

 

When Lea is gone, Merlin says, “I hope that lad doesn’t get himself into more trouble.”

 

Cid responds, “Don’t count on it.”

 

Merlin says, “Anyway, I will contact Yen Sid and see if he can get in contact with Sora and his friends.” Cid nods his head and heads off while Merlin heads off to contact Yen Sid in his own way to contact Sora (M) and the others to get them to assist them in Radiant Gardens with whatever situation that’s developing.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe

 

Outside of Radiant Gardens and in the area of Kingdom Hearts’ ‘space’, we are outside of the floating castle of Aincrad, the formally virtual and now ‘realized’ setting for the death game of SAO, as the USS Enterprise comes out of a gateway which closes immediately behind it. On the bridge, Davis, in the captain’s chair, Kazuto, sitting in front of the com station, Izzy, sitting at the science station, Trista, at the communication station, are joined by Naruto, Darien, Kushina, Naruko, Sammy, Rika, Keiko, Kotone, Hiyori, Veemon, Gatomon, Agumon (Tamer), Lunamon, and Tentomon.

 

Sammy says, “Well, that was a big fat bust.”

 

Naruko says, “Well, at least we know that they were there.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Sammy says, seriously, “But we don’t know what happened to them there or where they are at all!”

 

Darien says, “We know, Sammy. We know.” Darien says, his right hand turning into a fist, “We’re all frustrated at that fact as you are.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Yeah. We had a feeling that this wouldn’t be simple, but we hoped that it would have been.”

 

Kotone asks Hiyori, “Are you okay Hiyori-san?”

 

Hiyori says, with a nod, “Y-Yes…But it is kind of hard…seeing it again…”

 

Keiko says, “We know how you feel.”

 

Rika says, “A lot of our fellow survivors have memories of that place that they would like to forget and plenty of them would freak if they saw this castle again. It is completely understandable.”

 

Kotone tells Hiyori, with a smile, “I have a lot of bad memories of Aincrad, too, but there are plenty of good memories thanks to Kirito, Usagi, and my friends.”

 

Hiyori asks Kotone, “Really?” Kotone nods her head and Hiyori weakly smiles with Rika, Keiko, and Kotone while Sora (M), Riku, Kairi, and King Mickey come out of a turbolift onto the bridge.

 

Just then Trista says, “I’m getting a communicate from Yen Sid-dono.”

 

There are looks of surprise and King Mickey asks, “From Master Yen Sid?”

 

Trista responds, with a nod, “Yes, your majesty. There is a situation developing on the world of Radiant Gardens. He says that Merlin, the wizard residing in that world, has called to inform him that people from another world have arrived there.”

 

Riku asks, “People from another world?”

 

Trista says, “From another Earth different from our own.” There are plenty of surprised looks from the others and Trista says, “And they believe that it is possible that an ‘evil’ from their Earth has come into Radiant Gardens and it could possibly cause more Heartless to the appear attracted to the darkness that they might bring. Yen Sid-dono says that Merlin, Cid, and the other people involved in the restoration of Radiant Gardens to come and assist them right away.”

 

Sora (M) says, excitedly, “Yeah…” However, he then stops himself knowing that he is helping our heroes and heroines that are looking for their five missing female ‘friends’.

 

Riku says, with a smile, “I think that you can drop us off at Radiant Gardens while you can continue your search.”

 

Sora (M) asks, surprised, “Riku?”

 

Kairi tells Sora, with a smile, “They are friends, Sora. Of course, we’re going to help.”

 

Donald says, with a sigh, “Sorry.”

 

Our heroes and heroines look at each other and Davis says, “Count us in.”

 

Sora (M) and his friends give looks of surprise and Sammy yells out, “Hey, hold on a minute! What about Meatball Head?! What about the others?!”

 

Darien says, “I don’t want to be one moment more away from your sister than I have to, Sammy. However, I doubt that she would forgive me if I didn’t help our friends and other ‘good people’.”

 

Davis says, with a weak smile, “Same with Kari.”

 

Kazuto says, with a weak smile, “And same with Sugu and Asuna.”

 

Rika says, with a weak smile, “Yeah, no kidding buster.”

 

Naruto says, with a weak grin, “Hinata could be disappointed in me if I didn’t help out my buds like I always do.” Naruto says, with a smirk, “So, you can count us in to help, believe it!”

 

Kairi asks, curiously, “Are you sure?”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “Kazuto, you know what to do.”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “Right!” As Kazuto starts to use the main console to steer the Enterprise to Radiant Gardens, he thinks, “You would want it this way, Asuna. I know that you, Sugu, and Serena would understand. We won’t be long promise.”

 

Darien thinks in his mind, “Serena…I know that you would want me to help our friends more than yourself. Hopefully, this won’t take long and we’ll be together again.”

 

Davis thinks in his mind, “Kari-chan…” On the meanwhile, Naruto looks out at the screen at the disappearing visage of Aincrad.

 

Naruko thinks in her mind, “Brother…” Soon after, the Enterprise takes off for Radiant Gardens to assist friends of our Keyblade Warriors of this universe in their home.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Radiant Gardens

 

Returning to the world of Radiant Gardens, Sora (M), Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are ‘escorting’ our heroes and heroines through Radiant Gardens which have pots of lovely flowers all over the place.

 

Mimi says, “They are so lovely.”

 

Palmon says, with a smile, “I’ll say.”

 

Kairi says, with a smile, “It feels kind of good to be here again.”

 

Riku says, “If I remember, this was your home before you came to Destiny Islands.”

 

Kotone asks Kairi, “This was your home?”

 

Kairi says, with a nod, “Yeah, it was. However, I was so young when I came to Destiny Islands that I consider that my home. I really don’t remember this place before I left which was the day that Xehanort caused the Heartless to overrun Radiant Gardens turning it into Hollow Bastion.” Kairi says, with a smile, “However, when this is over, I intend to return to my home on Destiny Islands. My home is with Sora and Riku.”

 

Sora (M) says, with a smile, “Kairi…”

 

Riku tells Sora (M), with a grin, “So, when you are going to try that papou fruit with Kairi?”

 

Kairi blushes and Sora (M) says, blushing as well, “Riku!”

 

Riku says, with a smirk, “Just saying.”

 

Just then Cid’s voice booms, “I thought that I heard a familiar kid’s voice!” Everyone looks to see Cid coming over to them and he says, “Whoa, kiddo! I ask for your help and you gosh darn bring a small army with you!”

 

Sora (M) says, “Hey, Cid!”

 

King Mickey tells Cid, “Master Yen Sid said that people from another world have come here and they said that their enemies have also arrived in Radiant Gardens in which they could cause more Heartless to appear.”

 

Cid responds, “Yep! They told me the story about their place and it sounds like it is a real mess.”

 

Sora (M) asks, “How bad could it be?”

 

Cid replies, “From what they darn say, it was like when our world was overrun by Heartless when Ansem the Wise was kicked into the realm of darkness by Xehanort and his traitorous backstabbers.”

 

Riku asks, “That bad?”

 

Cid responds, “Based on what them folks told me.”

 

Amara says, “Sounds like post-apocalyptic nightmare to me.”

 

Cid says, “Got that right, missy.” Amara gives an annoyed look at being called ‘missy’ and Michelle gently smiles at Amara to keep her calm.

 

Riku asks, “Where are they at this time?”

 

Cid responds, “At Ansem’s castle. Follow me.” Soon enough, our group follows Cid to Ansem the Wise’s former castle before he was thrown into the realm of darkness for the first time by Xehanort and Ansem’s own traitorous ‘students’. Inside of the castle, we find Squall AKA Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, and Merlin assembled with a group of people.

 

The first one looks to be a petite male of 19 to 20 years of age, messy brown hair, hazel eyes, and wearing a black male business suit.

 

The second one looks to be a teenage girl of 16 to 18 years of age with short dark brown hair, green eyes, and wearing a sailor fuku with a white blouse, a red necktie, turquoise collar and skirt, blue stockings, and white shoes with a pouch attached to her skirt.

 

The third person looks to be a young woman of 19 to 20 years of age with very long dark violet hair that’s somewhat messy with six hairclips in her hair, large round glasses in front of her violet eyes, and she is wearing a somewhat tatter dark female Japanese school uniform.

 

The fourth person looks to be a young man of 19 to 20 years of age that’s tall and slim with short blond hair, white framed glasses in front of his blue eyes, and wearing a black formal clothing.

 

The fifth person looks to be another young woman of 19 to 20 years of age with long lavender hair that has some of it tied in a braid by the side of her head, violet eyes, pale completion, and she is wearing a dark purple collared jacket over a white blouse and brown tied, black short skirt, custom made black gloves that covers her hands, and knee-high high-heeled boots.

 

The next person is yet another young woman of 19 to 20 years of age with tanned skin, blue eyes, and gorgeous female frame in which is shown with a modified female business suit with having long brown hair tied in a ponytail.

 

The seventh and final person is a young man of around 22 years of age with dark brown wild hair in which it has long spikes, brown eyes, and wearing a messy business suit with sandals instead of shoes on his feet.

 

The blond hair male, who has a look of superiority, asks, annoyed, “How long do we have to wait for these ‘heroes’?”

 

Yuffie responds, annoyed, “They’ll be here! Don’t get your knickers in a twist!”

 

The dark violet hair woman with glasses says, annoyed, “Don’t talk to Master Byakuya like that! Who do you think you are? You are…!!”

 

The teenage girl with brown hair says, with a nervous smile, “Easy, Toko…” Just then the group hears footsteps coming towards them and they see Cid escorting our heroes and heroines into the area.

 

Leon says, with a smirk, “Well now…”

 

Yuffie says, excitedly, “Hey, Sora!”

 

Sora (M) responds, “Hey, Yuffie! It is nice to see you, Leon, and Aerith too!”

 

Aerith says, with a nod, “It is nice to see you, too, Sora. I see that you have made a lot of new friends.”

 

Leon says, with a smirk, “That doesn’t surprise me one bit.”

 

The blond hair male says, looking at Sora (M), “This is your ‘hero’, huh? Doesn’t look like much.”

 

Donald shouts out, annoyed, “Hey, who do you think you are buddy?”

 

The tan brown haired woman asks, shocked, “What the?! A talking duck?!”

 

Donald retorts, “Yeah?! What’s it to you sister?”

 

Sora (M) tells Donald, with a kind smile, “Easy, Donald. They are from another world after all.”

 

King Mickey asks, looking at the group with Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, and Merlin, “Are these the people from the other world?”

 

Leon says, with a nod, “That’s right, your majesty.”

 

The young man with wild spiky brown hair asks, “Your majesty? That huge mouse is some kind of king or something?”

 

Donald yells out, angrily, “Watch your mouth to the king pal!”

 

The young man with wild spiky brown hair yelp in shock and Kairi tells Donald, nervously, “Easy, Donald.”

 

Sora (M) says, “Yeah, chill out.”

 

Leon says, looking at the part of the group of heroes and heroines that came from Earth, “I suspect that plenty of them has to do with that ‘virtual castle world’ that you, Donald, and Goofy were sucked into that time.”

 

Goofy says, with a nod, “Gwarsh! How did you guess Leon? That’s right!”

 

Leon says, with a smile and shrug, “I had a feeling.”

 

Aerith asks, “You mean that ‘digital castle world’ where if you died there, you would die in real life?”

 

Kazuto says, “That’s exactly right.” Soon after, the part of our group that came from Earth introduce themselves with the group of friends that our Keyblade Warrior made in Radiant Garden doing the same and with our heroes and heroines from Earth explaining their story to them with the ‘visitors’ from the alternate Earth listening in.

 

When our heroes and heroines from Earth are done, the tan haired young woman says, lowly, “My Kami…”

 

Leon says, plainly, “That’s not the workings of a sane mind.”

 

Yolei says, sarcastically, “Tell us something that we don’t know Leon-san.”

 

Riku says, “And right now, five of their friends are missing after they managed to reverse the damage done by their enemies in the world known as Gamindustri working with warriors and the rulers of that world.”

 

Cid asks, “And they have to do something with that castle that we can see our newfangled telescope, huh?”

 

Our heroes and heroines look at Cid and Palmon asks, “You can see it?”

 

Yuffie says, with a smile, “Yep! We built a telescope from the plans left behind by Ansem the Wise!”

 

Leon asks, “And that was the castle that Sora, Donald, and Goofy met you in, huh?”

 

Ami says, with a nod, “That’s right, Leon-san.”

 

Aerith asks, “But if it was just data and it was supposed to be destroyed, how is it here?”

 

Tai says, with a shrug, “Good question. Wish we had an answer.”

 

Davis says, “All that we do know is that it is our only lead to Kari-chan and the others. It opened a door to a world they were already in.”

 

Ken says, “But by the time that we arrived in that world, they were already gone and leaving us with plenty of questions.”

 

Leon says, “Somebody may be manipulating their ‘travels’ across worlds.”

 

Plenty of the others look at Leon in surprise and Amara says, with a smirk, “Sora did mention that you are really perceptive.”

 

Yuffie says, with a grin, “Yep! That’s our Leon for you!”

 

Tai says, “However, if you asking why we are here helping Sora and the others…Well, my sister would give me heck for not helping out.”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “Asuna, Sugu, and Serena would give me the same ‘third degree’.”

 

Aerith says, “It sounds like they are great people. I hope to meet them soon.”

 

The blond hair male with glass says, with an affluent tone, “If we are done with introductions, can we get down to business?”

 

The lovely tan skin young woman says, “Geez, Byakuya…”

 

King Mickey says, “Yes, I believe that we should. If there are people that could cause Heartless to appear, we should look into this matter immediately.”

 

Kairi asks, curiously, “But how? Can they control the Heartless like Maleficent and the original Organization Thirteen?”

 

The light violet haired woman says, “No, that’s not it. The reason that they could cause more of these creatures to appear is because they’re only purpose in life is to fill people with ‘dark emotions’ more specifically, despair.”

 

Riku asks, seriously, “Despair?”

 

The young man with short messy deep brown hair says, “That’s right. My friend, Kyoko, is talking about the people that follow the will of the one that ‘created’ them. We call these people the ‘Remnants of Ultimate Despair’ or the ‘Remnants of Despair’. On the Earth that we come from, our world was basically devastated by what is best call a ‘near apocalyptic’ event caused by this group and the mastermind of this horror. A person known as ‘The Ultimate Despair’…” Those words get the attention of our heroes and heroines as the young man, known as Makoto Naegi, explain about his Earth in which where it has and still suffering from what their world known as ‘The Biggest, Most Awful Event in Human History’ or simply, ‘The Tragedy’ where the whole of human society was thrown into chaos and anarchy, human civilization devastated, and millions upon millions killed in riots, crimes, and war which was fought not for ideals or anything, but just the sake of war.

 

Our heroes and heroines are stunned and Kairi says, shocked, “That…That’s horrible.”

 

The light violet haired young woman, known as Kyoko Kirigiri, says, “And it was all started by one woman. Her name was Junko Enoshima, the Ultimate Despair.” Kyoko then explains that Junko Enoshima was the complete mastermind behind the whole event of their Earth known as The Tragedy in which Junko Enoshima was the top fashion idol for her Earth, but she just threw it away to practically destroy all of human society on Earth as the mastermind of that horrific event of that Earth.

 

After Kyoko explains all that Junko has done as the mastermind of the tragic events of her Earth, Yolei asks, stunned, “A high school fashion idol did all that? Really?”

 

The blond haired male wearing glasses, who is known as Byakuya Togami, retorts, sarcastically, “You find this hard to believe? You, who were trapped in a virtual ‘death game’ where if you died in that ‘digital realm’ you died in real life, find that hard to believe?”

 

Yolei winches from Byakuya’s sarcastic question and TK says, with a winch, “He has kind of got us there.” The dark violet haired woman, Toko Fukawa, gives a sly smirk at this.

 

Kyoko says, “Believe us when we say that she isn’t an ordinary fashion idol.”

 

Davis responds, “Sounds more like an inhuman fiendish psychopathic nutjob that should be shot, burned at the stake, and vaporized with a laser gun.”

 

The tan skinned young woman with dark brown hair, Aoi Asahina, says, plainly and with a nod, “Yeah, no kidding. But in my opinion, that’s being nice to her.”

 

Rika asks, “But why would anyone follow that psycho?”

 

Makoto says, “Believe me. Junko has her ways to manipulate people. She has proven to be an excellent manipulator. We should know all too well since the majority of us are survivors of her ‘killing game’. We’re survivors of Hope’s Peak Academy, an elite school on our Earth, for ‘Ultimates’, people with extraordinary talents and skills, in which Junko, as the ‘Ultimate Fashionista’, was a member of until she destroyed it as the start of The Tragedy itself. In fact, she had manipulated over two thousand members of what was the ‘Reverse Course’ into rioting and destroying the school and then committing mass suicide!”

 

There are gasps of shock and Byakuya says, “Actually, it is two thousand, three hundred, and fifty-seven members of the Reserve Course, practically the whole of that student course.”

 

Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Lita says, shocked, “Holy crap!”

 

Rika says, shocked, “You…You can’t be serious!”

 

Byakuya retorts, sarcastically, “Do you think that we are kidding?”

 

Amara says, “Well, that proves that she is a master manipulator.”

 

Kyoko says, “Actually, more like WAS a master manipulator. In order to plunge the world into complete and total despair, Junko had us, Makoto, Byakuya, Aoi, Toko, Yasuhiro, and I, along with ten other classmates were thrown into a deadly ‘killing game’ that was televised all over the world. We were the final survivors of Hope’s Peak Academy and the surviving parts of the school were converted into a shelter to allow us to survive, for the rest of our lives if necessary, and if possible, to help rebuild the world. However, what the headmaster of the school, my father, didn’t know is that the mastermind of the whole nightmare of The Tragedy and a willing accomplish, Junko’s own sister, Mukuro, was part of our group. After she murdered my father, she erased enough of our memories to make sure that we didn’t realize that she was the mastermind until she wanted us to know the truth and forced us into what you call a ‘death game’ where we would kill each other off and the whole world would be thrown into complete and total despair as they see the world’s ‘final hopes’ killing each other off and succumbing to her despair.”

 

Keiko says, horrified, “That’s horrible…”

 

Kotone says, horrified, “Beyond horrible…”

 

Makoto says, with a nod, “Yes, a lot of friends were killed and as you realize, we’re the only survivors. We united against the mastermind, refusing to be a part of her sick plans, and in the end, she killed herself. However, she didn’t kill herself not to escape from justice. She killed herself to experience the ‘despair of death’.”

 

Matt says, “Okay, it is official. That girl is completely inhuman.”

 

Byakuya says, “That’s pointing out the obvious.”

 

Kyoko says, “Junko Enoshima is beyond ‘regular understanding’. Her only ‘purpose’ was to fill people with despair. It was her only reason for her existence.”

 

Amara says, “Basically, she is an agent…No, an AVATAR of chaos and anarchy.”

 

Riku asks, “And you are saying that those that follow her are here in Radiant Gardens?”

 

Makoto says, “We believe so, yes. After my fellow survivors and I left the remains of Hope’s Peak Academy after Junko’s demise, we were picked up by Future Foundation, an organization trying to restore the world, and we lent ourselves to their cause to help repair all of the damage that Junko has done. It isn’t easy. With the Remnants of Despair still continuing on Junko’s will, it is a tough fight and in fact, even more so with Junko dead. She is like a martyr to them.”

 

Davis asks, “Who would be that nuts to follow someone so just plain evil and insane?”

 

Makoto says, “Actually, it is a question that I keep asking myself and I believe that plenty of other people keep wondering that as well. However, as we have said before, Junko was a master manipulator through I believe that her fellow ‘Ultimate Despairs’, her top lieutenants that still following Junko’s will, aren’t following her freely.”

 

Kazuto says, “You think that they have been brainwashed much those that committed suicide in that horror that you mentioned?”

 

Makoto says, with a nod, “I think so. However, it is only a theory and I can’t get anything from my compatriots in Future Foundation. I’m not sure if they really don’t know anything or…”

 

Byakuya says, “Or if they are hiding something.”

 

Sora (M) asks, “But how did they get here?”

 

Byakuya says, pointing to the young teen girl in the sailor fuku, Makoto’s younger sister, Komaru Naegi, “After a recent mission involving trying to help rescue the ‘Captives’, people close to us used as ‘incentive’ by Junko to kill each other, Future Foundation received intelligence that the Remnants of Despair were spotted in an area of a lab that was researching in space-time gateways. Despite our protests, Makoto insisted on leading the mission himself.”

 

Kyoko says, “But when we got there, there was a lot of Monokumas.”

 

Hiyori asks, “Monokumas?”

 

Byakuya says, “Junko’s ‘mascot’ as you call it. They are robots designed like strange colored bears which she used as her ‘avatar’ up until the end of the ‘killing school life’ game that she put us through when we exposed her as the mastermind of the game. However, they became ‘Ultimate Despair’s’ army along with the many brainwashed minions that they had.”

 

Kyoko says, holding up a picture, “This is what Monokuma looks like.” Our heroes and heroines gasp when they see a picture of the strange black and white robot bear that they fought in Whirlpool.

 

Mina yells out, “Hey! It is those freaky bear robots that we fought before!”

 

Makoto asks, “Wait! You’ve seen them?! You FOUGHT them?!”

 

Rika says, “No kidding.”

 

Yolei says, “They were under the command of some insane elementary school girl known as Monaca.”

 

Toko asks, stunned, “Monaca?! As in Monaca Towa?! A nutjob green haired elementary school girl?!”

 

TK says, “We didn’t get her last name, but that sounds like the girl.”

 

Hiyori says, “She attacked us with those robot bears and forced Kazuto into a game to fight for all of our lives. She always referred to herself in the third person.”

 

Toko says, seriously, “That sounds like that insane prodigy of Junko’s all right. So, she did survive.”

 

Amara says, plainly, “She is someone from your world.”

 

Komaru says, “Yes. I fought her. When my brother and Future Foundation found where I and the other captives were being held, they sent rescue parties, but it was a trap for them since Monaca and her group started a riot in which they unleashed an army of Monokuma and started to slaughter the adults of city of where I was being held. Monaca and her group was saying that they were trying to build a ‘paradise for children’.”

 

Toko says, “A piece of crap if you asked me especially since they brainwashed the other children with helmets shaped like Monokuma’s head and made them murder adults even their own parents.” Our universe traveling heroes and heroines are shocked from this fact.

 

Komaru says, “However, Monaca was deceiving even her own allies. Her true plan was turn me into the successor of Junko Enoshima…the next Ultimate Despair.” Komaru says, with a sigh, “And I nearly became that. I nearly gave me after I learned that my parents were brutally murdered by Monaca. If it wasn’t for Toko…”

 

Toko responds, annoyed, “W-Would you cut it out? I just made sure that you didn’t make a stupid mistake that’s all and I wanted to make sure that the world wasn’t consumed by despair, that’s all!” Toko says, “Last time that we saw that pyscho brat, we had left her after we had gotten the key to free Master Byakuya from the prison that she kept her in to make sure that Future Foundation didn’t interfere with her plans. She was trapped under rubble from her own headquarters which was collapsing all around her. Personally, we thought that she was dead. Now, it looks like we were wrong.”

 

Yolei says, “Well, your ‘little goblin’ has started up trouble by working with the man that trapped us in that ‘death game’ and caused nothing, but heartache and headaches for his two former ‘royal daughters’…Akihiko Kayaba.” Our world/universe hopping heroes and heroines then explain what happened in Whirlpool with Monaca.

 

When they are done, Byakuya says, “So, it seems that she is permanently unable to walk.” Byakuya says, “It doesn’t diminish the danger that she is.” Byakuya says, “For some reason, your enemy, Kayaba, is using her to try to make you stronger.”

 

Kazuto says, “I figured that. But it does seem strange. Kayaba seemed to put Sugu and Serena through ‘various trails’ to get them to ‘become stronger’. I don’t why he would do that with us.”

 

Byakuya says, “That’s simple if you think about it.” When the others look at him, he says, “If you become stronger, those two will become stronger. That’s the simple fact.”

 

Darien says, with a nod, “You may have a point.” Darien says, “However, there is a lot of this that doesn’t make sense.”

 

Tai says, “What makes sense about Kayaba? He has shown his reasoning has gone out the window even since he started SAO.”

 

Kazuto says, plainly, “Point taken.”

 

Leon says, “It sounds like enemies of the people from this world are joining up with the enemies of your new friends, Sora.”

 

Riku says, “It seems that way, but for whatever reasons, I’m not sure.”

 

King Mickey says, “This mystery gets more and more confusing by the minute.”

 

Darien says, with a nod, “Indeed, your majesty. It makes me wonder if what happened in their world has any connection to us.”

 

Minato says, with a plain tone, “It may not be a coincidence.” When plenty of the others look at Minato, Minato says, “Remember, Organization Thirteen and Arfoire had linked multiple worlds together, but they weren’t the ‘original cause’. From the information that we had gather, they had hijacked a ‘test run’ by Academia to ‘combine’ other universes together. Hinata, Asuna, Kari, and Serena combined powers with Suguha in order to reverse the damage caused by what they had done.”

 

Riku says, “However, the ‘balance’ of space and time is still fragile and thus, it wouldn’t be too hard to put a ‘hole’ in it.”

 

Leon asks, “Do you think it possible that the enemy of your new friends is responsible for what could be happening here?”

 

King Mickey says, “I can’t be sure, but it is a possibility.”

 

Tai says, “If it is, we need to investigate now.” The others that came on the Enterprise nod their heads in agreement and they head off.

 

Byakuya says, “We’re coming with you. And we’re not taking ‘no’ for our answer. If what’s happening with you is effecting our world, we have as much as a stake in this as you do.”

 

Toko says, “M-Master Byakuya is right. If your nutjob is working with n-nutcases of our world, then y-you have to assist us.”

 

Amara retorts, “Try to keep up.” Soon enough, Amara heads off first with the rest of the Outer Sailor Scouts following soon after in which the rest of our group that came from the Enterprise follow soon after.

 

Aoi asks, “Now, what?”

 

Byakuya retorts, “Now what do you think?” Byakuya then starts to follow after our heroes and heroines while Toko follows soon after.

 

Kyoko says, “We should go after them.” Kyoko heads off after Byakuya and Tokyo with Makoto, Aoi, and Yasuhiro follow them soon after. Later on, we find the six of them with our heroes and heroines that came from the Enterprise as they are looking around for any signs of ‘trouble’.

 

Mimi says, “It seems quite enough.”

 

Sakura says, “The word ‘seems’ is a no-no in our book, Mimi.”

 

Naruto says, “Believe it. I have to admit that Kakashi-sensei said it right: You have to look underneath the underneath.”

 

Riku says, nodding his head, “I agree. We can’t assume anything. We need to make sure.”

 

Davis asks, “But where? I mean, a clue isn’t just going to fall down on us, right?” As if on cue, everyone hears what sounds like a feminine scream.

 

Palmon asks, “Did anyone else hear that?”

 

Hawkmon says, “Yes, I did. It sounds like a young woman screaming.”

 

Just then a high and familiar female voice shouts out, “Hey! Move! Move! Move!”


Naruko asks, “Where did that voice come from?”

 

Kushina asks, “Doesn’t that voice sound familiar?”

 

Wormmon says, “Yes, I think I know that voice.”

 

Byakuya says, “You might want to look out since that voice is coming from above.” Everyone then looks up only for Davis, Kazuto, and Naruto to get hit by something from the sky with a loud ‘pow’ creating a good amount of smoke and dust.

 

Yolei yells out, stunned, “What the heck?!” When the smoke and dust clear, Davis, Kazuto, and Naruto are face first towards the ground with a group of familiar female figures on them.

 

There are gasps and Mina says, amazed, “No way!”

 

Lita says, amazed, “It’s them! Neptune and her friends from Gamindustri!” Right before our group is none other than the CPUs, the goddesses of the four nations of Gamindustri, Neptune AKA Purple Heart, Noire AKA Black Heart, Blanc AKA White Heart, and Vert AKA Green Heart, and the younger sisters of three of the CPUs, the CPU Candidates as they are known, Nepgear, Neptune’s younger sister, Uni, Noire’s younger sister, and the younger twin sisters of Blanc, Rom and Ram, but they aren’t alone since there are two other females with them.

 

The first one looks to be an ‘adult version’ of Neptune herself with long lilac hair that goes to mid-waist with bangs that reach down to her collar bone with black hair-clips in the shape of D-pads in her hair, the same purple eyes as Neptune that we know, and around her neck is a choker that has a light blue D-pad symbol on it. She wears a mostly black one-piece parka dress that has a purple hood, strings that look like controller plugs, and two huge black and purple pockets with blue circles on them, a black and purple gun holster on her left thigh that matches the rest of her outfit, and black and dark violet shoes on her feet.

 

The second one female looks to someone of mid to late teenage years with her being fair-skinned, red-orange eyes and long, sanguine hair worn in pigtails located near the bottom of her head, held by hair that has been knotted. It has a few black clasps and a pink streaks nearing the bottom. She wears a very small black tube top under an opened white jacket with a bright orange, black, and white tie. She also wears a pair of pleated shorts worn with a pair of thin black suspenders, and open to reveal her orange underwear, and also black fingerless gloves over a pair of orange and black sleeves, matching socks, black shoes and a pair of black leg warmers with buttons on them.

 

Neptune says, “Ow! Ow! That hurt!”

 

The sanguine haired female says, “No kidding, Nepsy! That really hurt my bum! I’m getting fucking sick and tired of that bug and his antics!”

 

Blanc says, plainly, “Agreed, Uzume. I believe that it is time to teach Croire obedience lessons.”

 

The sanguine haired female says, “You are speaking my language, Blansy! Big Nepsy, get out the needles!”

 

Mimi says, “Um, excuse me.” Neptune and her group look straight at our heroes and heroines.

 

Neptune says, “Hi there! I’m sorry for crashing out from the sky like that! We’re new here!”

 

Our heroes and heroines from the Enterprise look confused since it looked like Neptune didn’t know them and Lita asks, nervously, “Before we start anything, can you get off our friends?” Lita points down and Neptune and her group look to see Davis, Kazuto, and Naruto have regained consciousness and Davis is tapping his fingers on the ground.

 

Nepgear says, nervously, “Oh my goodness!” Immediately, Neptune and her group leap off of Davis, Kazuto, and Naruto, who finally get to their feet.

 

Sakura asks them, “Are you okay?”

 

Davis responds, sarcastically, “Just my pride.”

 

TK says, with a smile, “They’re just fine.”

 

Kotone asks Kazuto, “Are you sure Kazuto?”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “I’m fine, Kotone.”

 

Naruto says, “Geez, Neptune! Can you give us advanced warning next time? We could have been really hurt, believe it!”

 

Neptune gives a confused look and she asks, “Have we met? Because I would remember someone like you if we met, but I don’t. So, how do you know my name?”

 

Our heroes and heroines from the Enterprise give confused looks and Yolei tells Neptune, “Stop kidding around, Neptune! Of course you know us! Aren’t you Neptune, the CPU of Planeptune?!”

 

Neptune responds, excitedly, “Yep, that’s me! Oh, are you a fan of mine? It is awesome to meet another of my wonderful fans!”

 

Hotaru says, confused, “Neptune, we’re not your fans. We’re your friends!”

 

Neptune asks, curiously, “Really? I remember Iffy, Compa, Histy, and all of my other friends. Are you sure that we met and became friends?”

 

Rika asks, “Did you fall down from an incredible height and hit your head against the ground again?”

 

Neptune responds, curiously, “Maybe. I tend do those kind of these in my series. It just happened in this fic after all.”

 

Noire asks Neptune, “Geez, Neptune! Are you sure that you don’t know them?”

 

Keiko says, “We know all of you from Gamindustri. All of the CPUs in fact! Noire, Blanc, and Vert! You are the CPUs of Lastation, Lowee, and Leanbox!” Keiko says, pointing to the CPU Candidates, “That’s Nepgear, Neptune’s sister. There’s Uni, Noire’s sister. And they are Rom and Ram, Blanc’s younger twin sisters.”

 

The CPU Candidates and Nepgear asks, amazed, “You know about us?”

 

Rom asks, shyly, “H-How do you know about us?”

 

Ram asks, suspiciously, “Are you some kind of stalkers?”

 

Vert says, “Well, it seems like they know about us and they feel that we know them.”

 

Blanc says, “Well, I would remember them.”

 

Lita asks, “How could you forget about us?”

 

Yolei says, “Neptune, we can understand, but the three of you? That shouldn’t be possible!”

 

Neptune says, with a pout, “Hey! You make it sound that I forget stuff so easily! There is no way that I would forget my buddies so easily!”

 

Amara says, “Hold up.” When everyone looks at Amara, she asks, “Remember Tekken, Falcom, and the others that aided us in Gamindustri other than IF and Compa?”

 

Mina says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod of understanding, “Tekken, Falcom, and the others in Gamindustri that helped us, expect for IF and Compa, said that they came from an alternate version of Gamindustri with their own Neptune.”

 

Ken asks, “Wait! Are you saying that this ‘that Neptune’ that they were talking about?”

 

Just then a familiar female voice says, “Yes, you are right.” Everyone then looks to see a pillar of light come out of the ground and none other than Historie come out of portal.

 

Neptune says, “Hey, Histy!”

 

Ami says, “It is Historie.”

 

Blanc asks, curiously, “You know Historie too?”

 

Historie responds, “They know me because of my counterpart in the Super Dimension that they met Blanc.”

 

There are confused looks all around and Uni asks, “Super Dimension? What’s that mean?”

 

Davis says, “Took the words right out of my mouth.”

 

Darien says, “She is saying that the Historie that we met and know is another version of this Historie.”

 

Historie says, with a nod, “That’s correct. The Historie that you know is a magical tomb that records all of that Gamindustri’s history.”

 

Noire asks Historie, “Isn’t that what you do Historie?”

 

Historie says, “Yes, but the Historie that these warriors know was created by a goddess that was defeated by five human warriors when she turned into wickedness. Repenting for her actions, this goddess created four CPUs to rule over the Gamindustri of the Super Dimension in her stead and my counterpart to record all of the history of that Gamindustri as well as guide those four CPUs of whom I have recently come into contact with.”

 

Vert asks, “Of which, those CPUs are alternate version of Neptune, Noire, Blanc, and myself, correct?”

 

Historie says, with a nod, “That’s right, Vert.”

 

Noire asks, “Wait! So, there is another version of Gamindustri other than Ultra Dimension and our dimension, the Hyper Dimension?”

 

Historie says, “Correct, Noire. It is known as the Super Dimension.”

 

Mimi says, confused, “I’m confused.”

 

Ami tells Mimi, “Basically, Mimi, these are alternate version of the Historie, the CPUs, and their sisters of the ones that we know.”

 

Historie says, “That’s correct. The Gamindustri that you know about is known as the Super Dimension and we come from a Gamindustri known as the Hyper Dimension.”

 

Lita asks, confused, “Hold on! If that’s true, how do you know about us Historie?”

 

Historie responds, “I am in contact with my counterparts and I had learned all about you from my counterpart in the Super Dimension as well as the situation that you are in finding your lost comrades.”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “Hey! We’re doing the same thing!”

 

Keiko asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Nepgear says, with a nod, “Yes. We had just defeated our latest enemy, but then a mysterious group just appeared out of nowhere and kidnapped some of our friends, including Neptune’s and my best friends, IF and Compa.” Our heroes and heroines from the Enterprise gasp in shock and Nepgear says, “We chased after them, but they escaped into some kind of portal.”

 

Ram says, “The cowards chickened out because they knew that we would kicked their butts!”

 

Rom says, with a nod, “That’s r-right.”

 

Davis asks, “Okay, how are you here?”

 

The adult version of Neptune says, holding up a strange dark blue-violet book, “We used Croire’s powers to cross dimensions to get here!”

 

Amara asks, “Who or what is Croire and why do you look like an adult version of Neptune?”

 

Neptune says, “That’s because she is a grown up version of yours truly!”

 

Nepgear says, “She is the Neptune from the Ultra Dimension. Unlike in Hyper Dimension, CPUs aren’t born, but humans become CPUs through a special item known as a CPU Memory which can turn a human into a CPU.”

 

Rika asks, “So, wait! In that world, regular human girls can become goddesses if they get these ‘memory items’?”

 

Nepgear says, “That’s right, but it isn’t that easy. Very few people have ‘what it takes’ to become CPUs of Ultra Dimension and actually in fact, one in a million have the ‘qualities’ needed and if someone ‘unworthy’ tries to use the CPU Memory, they will become a monster literally.”

 

Tai says, nervously, “Yipe! I take it that there aren’t many takers.”

 

Neptune says, with a nod, “No kidding.”

 

Ami asks, “So, that means that this version of Neptune is human?”

 

The adult version of Neptune, Adult Neptune, responds, with a big smile and excited tone, “Yep! I’m as human as human can be! I’m just your average world traveling girl!”

 

Mimi says, “She sounds like the Neptune that we know.”

 

Historie says, “Anyway, Croire is an entity like myself and my counterparts, but unlike myself, who tries to maintain order, Croire desires nothing to cause chaos and create ‘dark histories’ in which Croire has the ability to cross realms to do so. However, the Ultra Dimension’s human Neptune captured Croire in her special book which is able to put anything that she desires into it and this Neptune is able to use Croire’s power to cross into other realms, dimensions, and universes though Croire can influence the transport due to those powers being Croire’s to start with.”

 

Blanc asks, “By the way, Historie, how were you able to follow us?”

 

Historie says, “Thankfully, I made sure to put special ‘tags’ that can allow me to follow you across worlds to make sure that Croire didn’t do anything really ‘dirty’ since Croire was able to be released from the Ultra Dimension Neptune’s special book before.”

 

Neptune asks, surprised, “You tagged us?!”

 

Historie tells Neptune, “Call it a precaution, Neptune, especially with this situation.”

 

Keiko asks, looking at the red-haired female, “And who is that?”

 

The red/sanguine haired seemly late teenaged female responds, “The name is Uzume…Uzume Tennouboshi. I was the CPU for Planeptune before Nepsy and Gearsy!” Our heroes and heroines that came from the Enterprise give looks of shock, but then Davis, Kazuto, and Naruto ‘sense’ something in which they push the newcomers out of the way.

 

As they do this, Davis shouts out, “Look out!” Just then there is a loud ‘bang’ in which a massive net entraps Davis, Naruto, and Kazuto and all three of them yelp as they are sent high into the air onto the side of the wall!

 

Tai and Ken say in unison, shocked, “Davis!”

 

Kushina says, stunned, “Sochi!”

 

Sakura says, shocked, “Naruto!”

 

Rika, Keiko, Shino, and Kotone say in unison, stunned, “Kazuto!” Just then more white and black robot bears, like the ones that they fought before at Whirlpool, wearing jet packs, and surround the entrapped young men.

 

Makoto says, “Monokumas!”

 

Toko asks, “W-What are they doing here?”

 

Just then a female voice says, in a plain tone, “They are there for insurance.” Everyone then looks to see a 19-year-old young woman with short bobbed black hair, blue eyes, freckles around her nose, and wearing a basic female school outfit with a white shirt with a red tie, black skirt, black just under knee-high socks, and black shoes in which she is also wearing a military style bulletproof vest with various weapons strapped to her back.

 

Makoto says, shocked, “You are…!!”

 

The young woman responds, plainly, “It has been awhile, Makoto Naegi.”

 

Tai asks Makoto, “You know her?”

 

Byakuya says, “Yes. She should be dead.”

 

Our heroes and heroines from the Enterprise gasp in shock and the young woman responds, “Yes, I was. However, I have returned from beyond the grave and soon, my sister shall return as well.”

 

Makoto says, shocked, “No, you can’t!”

 

Yolei asks, “Mind telling the peanut gallery what’s going on?”

 

Kyoko says, “Her name is Muruko Ikusaba, elder twin sister to Junko Enoshima, the fiend that devastated our Earth.”

 

Our heroes and heroines from the Enterprise give looks of shock and Byakuya says, “However, during the ‘killing school game’, Junko betrayed Muruko and killed her in which she used her body in an attempt to take out Kyoko based on the rules of her game.”

 

Rika asks, “Wait! If she supposed to be dead, how is she alive and well?”

 

Neptune says, “Maybe she is some kind of zombie or something!”

 

Adult Neptune asks, nervously, “Zombie?”

 

Noire tells Neptune, annoyed, “Does that girl look like a zombie Neptune? Geez!”

 

Mukuro says, looking at the captured Davis, Kazuto, and Naruto, “Don’t think of escaping. That net is specially designed to negate all of your powers and abilities.”

 

Naruto says, unable to access his chakra, “She’s right! I can’t use chakra at all!”

 

Davis says, stunned, “Hey! My Light Hawk wings are useless!”

 

Mukuro says, with a plain tone, “Those Monokuma have bombs in them that will explode if you try anything with them and I have a dead man switches on me.”

 

Makoto asks Mukuro, “Why are you doing this Mukuro?”

 

Mukuro responds, “Isn’t it obvious, Makoto? It is all for my sister.”

 

Makoto yells out, “But your sister is dead! Dead and gone!”

 

Mukuro says, “She won’t be soon enough. I think that you have learned about the power of Etherion. I have enough of my sister to use it to revive her and soon after, she will be a true ‘goddess of despair’.”

 

Toko says, “You’re nuts!”

 

Mukuro says, “It is true. It was provided by the realm known as ‘Ultra Dimension’.”

 

Historie asks, shocked, “You were the one that stole that CPU Memory from the Ultra Dimension?”

 

Mukuro says, with a nod, “Indeed.”

 

Makoto asks, shocked, “You want to turn Junko into a real goddess?”

 

Kyoko says, seriously, “We won’t let that happen.”

 

Mukuro then displays a duel disk similar to the ones used by Serena and Suguha strapped to her left wrist and she says, “You have no chance. You will experience ultimate despair.”

 

TK asks, curiously, “A duel disk?”

 

Mukuro points to Shino and she says, “You will duel me.”

 

Shino asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Mukuro says, pointing to Davis, Kazuto, and Naruto, “You care about their lives and you will fight.”

 

Shino snarls at this and Rika says, angrily, “Coward!”

 

Shino says, plainly, “Fine.”

 

Mukuro throws Shino a dark blue duel disk that’s similar to the ones that Serena and Suguha use, which she catches, and Byakuya says, “Don’t be a fool.”

 

Shino says, “I won’t abandon my friend.”

 

Byakuya says, “I’m not saying that. I’m saying not to fall into her trap and keep them just as in risk.”

 

Shino retorts, as she attaches the duel disk to her left wrist, “She holds the cards for the moment.” Shino and Mukuro insert dueling decks into her duel disk and activate them causing their duel disks to shuffle their decks as a computer voice says ‘Field Magic: Crossover’ causing multiple platforms to appear in which a rain of Action Cards comes down from the sky.

 

Nepgear asks, “What’s happening?”

 

Uni retorts, “You are asking me?” When Shino’s and Mukuro’s duel disk’s touch screens display 4000 life-points for each duelist, the two of them draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Duel!” Shino and Mukuro say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Shino: 4000

Mukuro: 4000

 

Mukuro says, “I’ll start this off.” Mukuro says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I summon Cyber Soldier of Dark World in defense mode.” Just then Cyber Soldier of Darkworld (1400/1200) appears on the field in defense mode.

 

Komaru asks, “Is it me or did she make a giant robot appear out of nowhere?”

 

Mukuro says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I shall end with one card face-down.”

 

Shino says, drawing a card, “My move.”

 

Kotone asks, curiously, “What kind of deck does Shino have?”

 

Keiko responds, “I wish that I knew Kotone.”

 

Shino thinks in her mind, looking at Kazuto, Naruto, and Davis, “Kazuto, you and the others gave me a new reason for living…a new reason for moving on…a reason to feel that I am worthy of being a Sailor Scout. I will save you.” Shino puts one card on her duel disk and she says, “Since you have a monster on the field and I don’t, I can play Blackwing-Sirocco the Dawn without releasing another monster.” Just then Blackwing-Sirocco the Dawn (2000/900) appears on the field in attack mode and Shino says, putting another card on her duel disk, “Since I have another Blackwing on the field, I can play Blackwing-Bora the Spear as well.” Blackwing-Bora the Spear (1700/800) then appears by Sirocco the Dawn in attack mode. Shino says, putting another card on her duel disk, “And the same can be said for my Blackwing-Gale the Whirlwind as well.” Blackwing-Gale of the Whirlwind (1300/400) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Mimi says, amazed, “Wow.”

 

Yolei says, with a nod, “You can say that again, Mimi.”

 

Mukuro thinks in her mind, “Very impressive army, but my Gravity Bind will make you only able to use your weakest monster.”

 

Shino says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Since I control three Blackwing monsters, I can activate this trap card from my hand.”

 

Mukuro asks, her expression giving off surprise, “A trap? From your hand?”

 

Shino says, with a nod, “Delta Crow-Anti Reverse allows me to destroy all spell and trap cards on your field.” Mukuro’s face-down card shatters due to the effect of Shino’s trap card. Shino says, “Next, I use Blackwing-Sirocco the Dawn’s ability and I use it to focus the power of all three Blackwing monsters into Bora the Spear.” Just then Sirocco the Dawn and Gale of the Whirlwind send energy into Bora the Spear causing Bora the Spear to go from 1700/800 to 5000/800 with Shino saying, “Then I use Gale of the Whirlwind and use him to cut the power of your monster in half.” Cyber Soldier is slammed by winds from Gale of the Whirlwind causing Cyber Soldier of Darkworld to go from 1400/1200 to 700/600 in which Shino says, “If Bora the Spear attacks a monster with less defense points than my monster’s attack points, you suffer piercing damage.”

 

Mukuro recoils slightly from that and Tai says, with a grin, “Way to go!”

 

Lita says, with a grin, “Bring it on home, girlfriend!”

 

Shino says, “Bora the Spear, end this duel now!” Bora the Spear then charges with its charged lance right Cyber Soldier, but then Mukuro leaps with incredible speed and agility to one of the platform.

 

She says, putting an Action Card into the main slot of her disk, “Action Card: Miracle. My monster is safe from destruction and my battle damage is cut in half.” Bora the Spear’s spear slams into Cyber Soldier, but Cyber Soldier stays firm in which Mukuro is sent flying from the shockwave when Bora’s spear slammed into Cyber Soldier, but she easily flips around in mid-air and lands on another platform safely as she loses 2200 life-points. Mukuro then finds another Action Card, takes it, puts it into the main slot of her disk, and she says, plainly, “Action Card: Double Draw. Since I took over two thousand points of damage, I get to draw two cards.”

 

Mukuro draws two cards from her deck and Shino says, “I tune my Gale the Whirlwind with Bora the Spear.” Gale the Whirlwind turns into three stars that turns into three rings that surround Bora the Spear, turning it transparent, and when a column of light appears on the field, Shino takes a Synchro Monster card from her Extra Deck and puts on her duel disk in which she says, “I, now, Synchro Summon Assault Blackwing-Chidori the Rain Sprinkling.” Out of the column of light, Assault Blackwing-Chidori the Rain Sparkling (2600/2000), a humanoid warrior monster with a black bird shaped helmet, clawed hands and feet, a pair of black feathered wings coming out of his back, and a kitana in his hands, appears on the field in attack mode. Shino says, “My Chidori gains three hundred attack points for every Blackwing in the graveyard.” Chidori the Rain Sparkling goes from 2600/2000 to 3200/2000 and Shino says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with two cards face-down.”

 

Current Score:

Shino: 4000

Mukuro: 1800

 

Mukuro says, drawing a card, “My move.” Mukuro says, putting one card into the main slot, “First, I play Fiend’s Sanctuary. I can create one Metal Fiend Token.” Just then a Metal Fiend Token (0/0) appears on the field in attack mode and Mukuro says, putting one card on her duel disk, “And now, I release my Cyber Soldier and my Fiend Token to play Perfect Machine King.” Cyber Soldier and Metal Fiend Token vanish from the field and Perfect Machine King (2700/1500) appears to takes their place in attack mode. Muruko says, putting one card into the main slot, “Next, I play Polymerization.” Mukuro discards two Ancient Gear Soldier (1300/1300 X 2) monster cards and she says, “I use it to fuse my two Ancient Gear Soldiers.” Both monsters appear on the field, go into a fusion vortex, and Mukuro says, putting a Fusion Monster card from her Extra Deck on her duel disk, “Meet Ancient Gear Howitzer.” Just then Ancient Gear Howitzer (1000/1800), an ancient bird-like machine monster with huge cannon barrels as fingers for its mechanical hands, appears on the field in defense mode. Mukuro says, “And now, my Machine King gains five hundred attack points.” Perfect Machine King then goes from 2700/1500 to 3200/1500 due to its ability.

 

Shino says, “Our monsters’ power is even.”

 

Mukuro says, “That won’t matter for long. Howitzer allows me to inflict one thousand points of direct damage to you. Fire.” Ancient Gear Howitzer fires ‘energy shells’ at Shino and she yelps as they hit all around her, engulfing her in an explosion, and then smoke and dust soon after.

 

Keiko says, worriedly, “Shino!” When the smoke and dust clear, there is a smoking Shino as her life-points drop by 1000 points.

 

Nepgear says, “Oh my goodness!

 

Noire says, with a serious tone, “She is really smoking.”

 

Mukuro says, “Perfect Machine King attacks Sirocco the Dawn.” Perfect Machine King unleashes a barrage of rockets and missiles that destroys Sirocco the Dawn.

 

Shino says, pushing a button on her duel disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap: Defense Draw.” Shino’s face-down card is revealed to be the Defense Draw trap card and Shino says, “All battle damage is negated and I get to draw a card.”

 

Mukuro says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Wrong, I activate my Trap Booster.” Mukuro then leaps over to an Action Card, discards into her graveyard slot, and she says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “With it, I discard one card and I can play one trap card in my hand. And I choose to play Trap Jammer. Your trap is negated.” Shino yelps as she gets hit by the shockwave of the destruction of her monster, sending her flying onto the ground, and she loses 1200 life-points.

 

Kazuto yells out, concerned, “Shino, are you okay?”

 

Shino shakes her head, gets to her feet, and she says, “Just worry about yourself, Kazuto. I’m fine.” On the meanwhile, Chidori the Rain Sparkling goes from 3200/2000 to 3500/2000 due to its ability.

 

Mukuro says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Brave words. I end my turn with one card face-down.”

 

Current Score:

Shino: 1800

Mukuro: 1800

 

Shino says, drawing a card, “My move.” Shino looks at the card in her hand and she says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I activate my other trap card: Blackback.” Shino’s remaining face-down card is revealed to be Blackback trap card and she says, “I can use this to revive one Blackwing of two thousand attack points or less from my grave, but I can’t Normal Summon during this time. And I choose my Gale the Whirlwind.” Blackwing-Gale the Whirlwind (1300/400) returns to the field in attack mode and Shino says, “I can use Gale the Whirlwind’s ability to cut your Machine King’s power in half.” Gale the Whirlwind unleashes blades of wind in which Perfect Machine King goes from 3200/1500 to 1600/750 and Shino says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Since I control other Blackwings, I can play Blackwing-Gladius the Midnight Sun.” Just then Blackwing-Gladius the Midnight Sun (800/1500), a humanoid winged beast monster with silver armor and a silver short sword in his hands, appears on the field in attack mode. Shino says, “And now, I tune Gale the Whirlwind with Gladius the Midnight Sun.” Gale the Whirlwind turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Gladius the Midnight Sun, turning it transparent, and when a column of light appears, Shino takes a Synchro Monster card from her Extra Deck in which she says, putting it on her duel disk, “I Synchro Summon Blackwing-Armed Wing.” Out of the light, Blackwing-Armed Wing (2300/1000) comes to the field in attack mode while Chordi the Rain Sparkling goes from 3500/2000 to 3800/2000 due to its ability. Shino says, “Armed Wing, attacks your Howitzer and it gains five hundred attack points because it is attacking a defense mode monster. Plus, Armed Wing inflicts piercing damage.” Armed Wing goes from 2300/1000 to 2800/1000 and Ancient Gear Howitzer is riddled with holes before it explodes in which Mukuro grunts as she loses 1000 life-points.

 

Muruko says, “Thanks to Howitzer’s ability, I can play one Ancient Gear monster from my deck ignoring the conditions needing to summon it.” A card comes out of her deck, she puts it on her duel disk, and she says, “I choose Ancient Gear Golem-Ultimate Pound.” Just then Ancient Gear Golem-Ultimate Pound (3000/3000), an exact duplicate of the original Ancient Gear Golem, appears on the field in attack mode while Armed Wing returns to its original stats.

 

Rom says, nervously, “I-It’s so big…”

 

Shino says, “It doesn’t matter. Your life-points won’t survive my attack on your Perfect Machine King especially since my Chordi has powered up more.”

 

Yolei says, excitedly, “Great job, girlfriend! Bring it home!”

 

Byakuya asks, “Is it really that easy?”

 

Shino says, “And now, Chordi the Rain Sparkling attacks your Perfect Machine King. End this!” Chordi the Rain Sparkling charges in to destroy Perfect Machine King, but Mukuro leaps onto a platform and takes an Action Card into her hand.

 

Mukuro says, putting the Action Card into the main slot of her disk, “Action Magic: Solidarity. I take no damage from this battle.” Chordi the Rain Sparkling slices Perfect Machine King and it explodes into pieces, but a shield protects Muruko from the shockwave of said destruction.

 

Ken says, with a plain tone, “For a new duelist, she is good.”

 

Mukuro says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Next, I activate Call of the Haunted.” Mukuro’s face-down card is revealed to be the Call of the Haunted continuous trap card and Mukuro says, “I use it to revive my Howitzer.” Ancient Gear Howitzer (1000/1800) returns to the field in attack mode.

 

Shino says, “I end my turn.”

 

Current Score:

Shino: 1800

Mukuro: 800

 

Mukuro says, drawing a card, “My move.” Mukuro says, “I start off with Howitzer’s ability and inflict one thousand points of damage to you.” Howitzer aims at Shino and she sees an Action Card causing her to run to it, but Mukuro throws a knife in which Shino barely manages to dodge as it lands in front of her while Howitzer fires its barrage that slams all around Shino causing her to yelp as shockwave knocks her down causing her to 1000 life-points.

 

Naruto shouts out, “Hey! No fair!”

 

Mukuro says, plainly, “I believe that the phrase is ‘all’s fair in love and war’.” Shino gets to her feet and she says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Recycle Profit spell card. By removing machines from my grave, I can draw one card for every monster. I remove both of my Ancient Gear Soldiers, Cyber Soldier, and Machine King.” Said four cards come out of the graveyard slot of Mukuro’s disk, she puts them in her shirt, and she draws four cards. Mukuro says, putting one more card into the main slot of her disk, “Then I play Polymerization.” Mukuro displays Ancient Gear Hunting Hound (1000/1000) and original Ancient Gear Golem (3000/3000) and she says, “I fuse my Golem and Howitzer on the field with my Hunting Hound and another Golem in my hand.” Ancient Gear Hunting Hound and Ancient Gear Golem appear on the field, goes into a fusion vortex with Howitzer and Ancient Gear Golem-Ultimate Pound, and Mukuro says, putting a Fusion Monster card from her Extra Deck, “Now, experience ultimate despair with Ancient Gear Chaos Giant.” Out of the fusion vortex, Ancient Gear Chaos Giant (4500/3000), an immense robotic humanoid giant that’s as tall as a skyscraper, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Neptune says, shocked, “Holy Nep! That’s beyond huge!”

 

The others are shocked and Mukuro says, “It is over. My Chaos Giant can’t be targeted by spell or trap cards and monsters can’t use their abilities when attack. And I can attack all of your monsters on the field.”

 

Ken says, shocked, “There is no way that she can survive this!”

 

Mukuro says, “End this.” Chaos Giant swings its massive fist right at Shino’s monsters and Shino runs towards another Action Card, but Mukuro throws another knife at Shino which lands at her feet causing her to trip due to the surprise, but she sees another Action Card and grabs it, however, it seems too late as Chaos Giant slams down on Armed Wing causing a strong explosion of dust and dirt as it is crushed!

 

Kazuto says, stunned, “Shino!” Mukuro gives a small smirk, but her expression turns into one of surprise when Shino is on her feet, she hasn’t lost any life-points, and there is an active Action Card on the field.

 

Shino says, with a breath of relief, “Action Magic: Guardian Spirit. I take no damage from the destruction of my monsters this turn.”

 

Mukuro says, “But you can’t save your monsters.” Chaos Giant then destroys Chordi the Rain Sparkling, but due to the Action Card that Shino used, her life-points are safe.

 

Shino says, “Due to Chordi’s ability, I can revive one Winged Beast Synchro Monster.” Blackwing-Armed Wing (2300/1000) returns to the field in defense mode.

 

Mukuro says, “However, since it just returned, it is classified as a new monster and my Chaos Giant can attack it as well.” Chaos Giant destroys Armed Wing again and Mukuro says, “Due to Chaos Giant’s next ability, you would have suffered damage due to Chaos Giant able to inflict piercing damage, but your Action Magic protects you. However, you have no cards in your hand and now, you have no monsters.” Mukuro says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Next, I play Dian Keto the Cure Master and I regain one thousand life-points.” As Mukuro’s life-points increase by one thousand point, she says, “I end my turn.”

 

Current Score:

Shino: 800

Mukuro: 1800

 

TK says, “This isn’t good. Shino has no monsters, no cards in her hands, and she has to face that behemoth.”

 

Byakuya says, “That’s the way that they work. They wish to make people experience incredible despair.”

 

Shino thinks in her mind, nervously, “What can I do?”

 

Mukuro says, “There is nothing that you can do other than despair. You have failed your friends. You think that you are some kind of heroine? How can you be a heroine when you can’t save even those closest to you? It’s over.”

 

Makoto says, seriously, “No, it isn’t over!”

 

Mukuro says, “Naïve, Makoto. You may have gotten far, but sooner or later, hope will fail.”

 

TK says, sternly, “You’re wrong! No matter how much anger, fear, despair, and sorrow tries to crush us, courage, love, determined, and hope will never fall! As long as humans…living beings exist all over all these worlds, hope, light, determination, and life will continue to go on! I should know since I am the embodiment of hope myself!” TK says, looking at the others, “My friends and I were trapped in a nightmare of a game where death in the game is true death. For over two years, we’ve seen a lot of death, anguish, despair, and struggle, but we and so many comrades refused to give up. That one day, we would be free of this prison and our hopes were rewarded by a friend who is now missing and suffering in a way that we didn’t know. We’re going to get our friends and we’re going to beat anyone that stands in our way!” Shino then remembers what happened from the time that she entered SAO up to now.

 

Shino thinks in her mind, “TK is right. I can’t just give up here. Kirito…Kazuto and the others were there for me all of SAO and I can’t just give up on any of them now especially after all they went through. Suguha…Serena…They have suffered so much and given so much to the worlds. I won’t fall here!” Shino says, drawing a card, “My turn!”

 

Mukuro asks, plainly while having a shocked expression, “You are going to continue here?”

 

Shino says, with a plain tone, “Of course. Because these people…They mean more to me than my own life! I will recuse Kazuto and the others and I will find our lost friends. And a weak hearted fool like you won’t get in my hand.” Shino says, putting the card into the main slot of her duel disk, “I play Gathering of the Black Feathers. By cutting my life-points in half, I can draw one card for every Blackwing in my graveyard.” Shino’s life-points are cut in half and Shino draws half-a-dozen cards from her deck in which she says, putting another card into the main slot, “Next, I play Monster Reborn and revive my Armed Wing.” Blackwing-Armed Wing (2300/1000) returns to the field in defense mode and Shino says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Then I summon Blackwing-Mistral the Silver Shield.” Blackwing-Mistral the Silver Shield (100/1800) appears on the field in attack mode and Shino says, “And now, I tune my Mistral the Silver Shield with Armed Wing.” Mistral the Silver Shield turns into two stars that turn into two rings that surround Armed Wing, turning it transparent, and when a new Synchro Monster card appears on Shino’s duel disk, a column of light appears on the field and Shino says, “Darkened gales, become the wings that soar from resolved hope! Synchro Summon!” At that moment, the Tail Mark of the Dragon appears on her right arm and she yells out, “Take to the skies anew, Black-Winged Dragon!” Out of the light, Black-Winged Dragon (2800/1600) appears on the field in attack mode with a mighty roar.

 

Hotaru asks, shocked, “That dragon! Is it…?”

 

Trista says, “Yes, Firefly. The final Signer Dragon!” Just then Davis’ and Naruto’s Mark of the Dragon glows.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, USS Enterprise

 

On board the Enterprise, Sammy Tsukino is on the bridge since he elected to remain behind on the ship with Washu and the others helping ‘crew’ the ship including Yugito, Fu, and the Sailor Animamates, who are under the ‘control’ of our heroes and heroines, but then he yelps in which he looks to see his Heart Mark of the Dragon appearing on his right arm and glowing causing him to look down at the world of Radiant Gardens.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Radiant Gardens

 

Back in Radiant Gardens, we return to the duel between Mukuro and Shino and the Crimson Dragon makes its grand appearance over Shino.

 

Aoi asks, stunned, “What the heck?! Where did that huge dragon come from?”

 

Ram says, amazed, “Whoa! It’s…awesome!”

 

Rika says, with a grin, “We managed to find our final Signer at last. It is about time.” On the meanwhile, Shino then transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Orion and she glows as her armored form under goes another transformation into a brand new form.

 

Sailor Orion’s gains a silver feathered wing on each side of her Japanese style helmet, a high-tech scope device over her right eye, she has black armored gantlets covering her armored wrists, and she, now, has ten huge and fluffy silver-white feathered wings coming out of her back with now the same number of wings coming out of the heart jewel attached to the chest area of her armored fuku.

 

Mina asks, “Whoa! Did she…?”

 

Amara says, with a serious tone, “Yes, she’s ascended! She is a Super Valkyrie Sailor Scout now!”

 

Mukuro gives a look of pure surprise and the new Sailor Orion says, “Time to end this.” Sailor Orion says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Against the Wind. I choose a Blackwing in my grave and I take damage equal to its attack points in order to add it into my hand. And I choose my Sirocco the Dawn.”

 

Mukuro says, “You lose.”

 

Sailor Orion says, “Black-Winged Dragon’s ability negates effect damage by putting a Black Feather counter on itself and lowering its attack points by seven hundred. Go, Damage Drain!” Black-Winged Dragon’s wings glow as it goes from 2800/1600 down to 2100/1600 while Sailor Orion takes a card from her graveyard to put it in her hands. Sailor Orion says, putting another card into main slot of her duel disk, “Then I activate a second one and I choose to bring Gale the Whirlwind back to my hand. And thanks to Black-Winged Dragon, I suffer no damage by adding another Black Feather counter to lower its power.” Black-Winged Dragon’s wings glow as it goes from 2100/1600 to 1400/1600 and Sailor Orion takes another card from her disk’s graveyard slot in which she adds it to her hand. Sailor Orion says, “And now, I activate the second ability of Black-Winged Dragon. By getting rid of its counters, your Chaos Giant loses attack points equal to attack points that it lost due to its first ability and you lose the same amount of life-points.” Mukuro gives a silent look of shock as Sailor Orion says, “Go, Black Burst!” Black-Winged Dragon unleashes dark lightning that causes Chaos Giant to go from 4500/3000 down to 3100/3000 while Mukuro grunts as she is shocked while she loses 1400 life-points with Black-Winged Dragon going from 1400/1600 back to 2800/1600.

 

Mukuro says, “My monster is still stronger.”

 

Sailor Orion says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “I play Dragon Nails and Mage Power equip spell cards. My Dragon Nails gives a Dark-attribute Dragon monster six hundred more attacks points and my Mage Power gives an equipped monster five hundred points for every face up spell and trap card on my field.” Black-Winged Dragon then roars out as it goes from 2800/1600 to 4400/1600 causing Muruko to give a completely shocked look. Sailor Orion shouts out, “Battle! Black-Winged Dragon, destroy Chaos Giant now! End this duel with Noble Stream!” Black-Winged Dragon unleashes its power at Chaos Giant and Mukuro looks for an Action Card, but it is too late as the attack slams into Chaos Giant before it explodes in a massive explosion that sends Mukuro flying through the skies before she slams to the ground with a thud as her life-points drop 1200 points ending the duel immediately.

 

Final Score:

Sailor Orion: 800

Mukuro: 0

 

With the end of the duel, the final Solid Vision projections vanish and Kotone says, excitedly, “She won!”

 

Mukuro is lying down on the ground and she says, with an amazed look on her face, “I lost.” Mukuro doesn’t say a word and she says, pulling out a switch, “Well, I may have lost, but you haven’t won as well…” But then the flying robot bears, known as Monokuma, are hit by arrows that cause them to short circuit and collapse to the ground before more arrows tear apart the net, freeing Davis, Kazuto, and Naruto with Naruto carrying Kazuto as they land on the ground safely. Mukuro looks at Sailor Orion and she asks, “How?”

 

Sailor Orion says, “I hit them where the wires send the signals trigger the detonators and making them inert since the explosives didn’t go off due to shock.”

 

Mukuro asks, “But how?”

 

Sailor Orion says, pointing to the new device over her right eye, “This device has x-ray capabilities and data processing abilities that displays all the information that I needed.”

 

Kushina, Minato, and Naruko go over to Davis, Kazuto, and Naruto and Naruko asks Naruto, “Are you okay?”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Just fine, believe it!”

 

Keiko asks Kazuto, “Are you okay?”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “I am now.” Kazuto tells Sailor Orion, “Thanks.”

 

Sailor Orion responds, with a shrug, “It was nothing.”

 

Lita says, pounding her fists, “It is time to take care of her!”

 

Mukuro says, “Not yet.” Mukuro then lifts her shirt to show that she, somehow, has a belt filled with C4 explosives strapped to her waist.

 

The others gasp in shock and Davis says, stunned, “Oh, crap!” Mukuro pushes a button on the belt containing the explosives and Davis, Kazuto, and Naruto immediately use their Force powers to send Mukuro high into the sky before the explosives on her explode, obliterating her in a massive explosion!

 

Nepgear says, shocked, “Oh my goodness! She…She blew herself up!”

 

Rom says, shyly, “She…She was scary.”

 

Uni says, stunned and irritated, “She was a nut to the end.”

 

Ram says, with a nod, “No joke. A sore loser and a nut!”

 

Rika asks, “Now what?”

 

Kazuto says, “We continue on after Sugu, Serena, Asuna, and the others. If they wanted Naruto for Etherion, then if they can’t get to him…”

 

Matt says, “They’ll go after your sister!”

 

Vert asks, curiously, “Wait! Etherion? Are you talking about…?”

 

Historie says, “Yes. Etherion, the embodiment of creation itself. This young boy, Naruto, and another friend of there are the mortals tasked being guardians of this ‘great power’.”

 

Blanc says, shocked, “I thought that Etherion was a legend.”

 

Kazuto says, “It’s real and my sister, Sugu, has it. Everyone seems to want it these days. That’s why we need to find my sister.”

 

Byakuya says, “We’re coming with you.”

 

Amara responds, “No way. It is best that you stay behind and out of our affairs…”

 

Byakuya says, with a stern tone, “Your ‘affairs’ just became ours. It is ‘monsters’ from our world that want that girl’s ‘ultimate power’ in order to revive the fiend that caused our Earth’s society to collapse and our world to go into chaos. They wish to revive her and possibly turn her into some kind of ‘goddess’.”

 

Historie says, “Well, there is only a one and a million chance that a person can become a CPU and even if one does, a CPUs power comes from Shares, which are the faith of the people in them…”

 

Kyoko says, “That won’t be a problem for Junko Enoshima. She has many ways to put people under her influence. We can’t risk her reviving much less gaining some kind of ‘divine power’.”

 

Byakuya says, “And if the Remnants of Despair are out here, we can’t let them go running around. We can’t allow them to cause anymore death, destruction, and chaos as they have done to our world.”

 

Mimi says, “I don’t think that they are going to back off on this.”

Palmon says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Ken asks Davis, “What do we do now?”

 

Riku says, “Like it or not, they do have information on our possibly opponents no matter how small.”

 

Aoi says, “Not to mention that we don’t know how to get home.”

 

Davis says, with a groan, “Something tells me that we are going to have a long day.”

 

On the meanwhile, Hiyori looks over them and she thinks in her mind, solemnly, “Why am I here? How could help Kirito…Kazuto-sama’s friends and family when I am completely powerless?”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown Realm

 

Deep within an unknown realm, Paradox is meeting several hidden figures surrounding a huge high-tech capsule where we can see a female figure within.

 

Paradox asks, “How is she?”

 

One of the figure says, in a plain tone, “The energy released by her in order to reverse the damage caused by the people in Gamindustri helped.”

 

Paradox asks, “Zone, is it time?”

 

One of the figure answers, “Yes, Paradox. Yusei Fudo has succeeded beyond what we could have dreamed in preventing the time that we have come from, but he, even we, didn’t know what kind of pawns we truly were.”

 

Paradox says, “However, not of fate or destiny.” One of the figures come forward to reveal Z-One, the person from the nightmare future timeline where the Ener-D reactor went out of control and destroyed the world with Meklord Emperors, who Yusei Fudo defeated to save Neo Domino City and change the future.

 

Z-One says, with a nod, “Yes. Now, it is time to make our move.”

 

Paradox asks, “Is it okay to focus on this timeline?”

 

Z-One says, “With the Dimensional Dragons and what they represent, this timeline is more unstable than the other ones even with the events of alternate timelines and other universes crossing over into them as well.”

 

Paradox asks, looking at the female figure, “About her…?”

 

Z-One says, with a nod, “Yes, Paradox.” Paradox doesn’t say a thing and gives a nod of understanding.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Aincrad

 

Within the once virtual floating castle of Aincrad, we find ourselves within the Floor Boss room of first floor where back in the days of SAO, Serena, Asuna, and Kazuto, in their SAO avatars, battled against the ‘guardian’ of the first floor, Illfang of the Kobold Lord, in which they suffered a great tragedy in the loss of the leader of the raid group, Diabel, a former beta tester through only Kazuto and Serena learned and kept that fact at the time. Now, in the realized version of that room where tragedy and triumph took place, our heroes and heroines are facing a new challenge where a Boltmon, a powerful Mega Digimon, surrounding by three SkullMeramon, Ultimate level Digimon, and what looks like a samurai style armored version of Illfang the Kobold Lord with similarly armored Kobold minions. With Sammy Tsukino, holding his new Keyblade in his hands, is waiting Kotone, Rika, Hiyori, and Keiko while Kazuto, the Digidestined, and their Digimon, and the Sailor Scouts, all of whom are in Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, joined by the CPUs and their sisters in their HDD forms.

 

Nepgear’s HDD form has longer and pink hair with a different hair clip that is white and blue to replace the D-pad hair clip, her eyes become dodger blue in color with same pupils shaped like power symbol on television remotes like ‘main CPUs’ in their HDD forms, and she is wearing a white skintight bodysuit with light purple designs and light purple N's on the backhand part of her gloves along with matching thigh high boots. In her hands, she has a white combination weapon of a high-tech blaster and sword.

 

Uni’s HDD form consists of her hair retaining pigtails, but her hair has become white in color and curls up while her eyes become a bright green similar to Noire's HDD form as Black Heart, and she is wearing a black and white two-piece bikini-like bodysuit with matching shoulder length gloves and thigh-high boots with 3-inch block heels. In her hands, she has a huge black high-tech blaster.

 

Rom’s HDD form looks similar to Blanc’s HDD form of White Heart with light blue hair color, but where White Heart’s eyes are red, Rom's eyes are pink, and she wears a one-piece bodysuit that is white in color with a secondary color of pink on the arms, legs, and torso.

 

Ram’s HDD form is similar to Rom’s HDD form, but her hair is in pink color, blue eyes, and she wears a one-piece bodysuit that is white in color with a secondary color of pink on the arms, legs, and torso that’s similar to her sister’s, Rom’s, HDD form.

 

Uzume’s HDD form consists of her hair retaining the same length as in her form, but its color is now light orange and at the base, is looped in a loose circle, resembling a ribbon, while the rest of the hair runs loose with the hair surrounding her face elongates, her eyes become light blue, and she now has a white-themed outfit with accenting of orange and blue with what looks like a white accented with orange shield attached to her left wrist.

 

With our Digidestined, they have Paildramon, WarGreymon, and MetalGarurumon fighting against the one Mega and three Ultimate Digimon.

 

Metal Fireball!

 

The SkullMeramon unleashes their fiery assault right at their opponents and WarGreymon says, “Hot stuff!”

 

Sailor Neptune says, with a smile, “Then we should cool them off.”

 

Neptune Leviathan Whirlpool!

 

Sailor Neptune creates a pool of water that brings out a massive leviathan and that leviathan brings out a massive whirlpool that swallows all of the SkullMeramon and dispelling their flames.

 

The others see all this and Green Heart says, with a smile, “Very impressive.”

 

Uni, in her HDD form of Black Sister, says, with a nod, “I have to admit that’s not bad.”

 

Uzume, in her HDD form of Orange Heart, says, sounding like a valley girl, “Oh, wow! Uzume is impressed! You sent those hot heads down the river!”

 

Paildramon says, with a nod, “Great job!”

 

Tai tells WarGreymon, “Go get him, partner!”

 

Matt tells MetalGarurumon, “You too, MetalGarurumon!”

 

MetalGarurumon says, “Right, Matt!”

 

Terra Force!


Metal Wolf Claw!

 

WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon use their attacks and Boltmon roars out as he is engulfed by an explosion as he is deleted.

 

Lillymon, Palmon’s Ultimate form, says, “Way to go, guys!” Davis, in his Light Hawk Form and wielding two Keyblades, battles one of the samurai style Kobolds and he then rolls out of the way in which White Heart comes and slams it with her combination axe/hammer that sends him flying into the samurai version of Illfang sending him stumbling backwards.

 

Davis says, “Thanks!”

 

White Heart says, with a smirk, “No problem!” Rom and Ram, in their HDD forms and both as known as White Sister, unleash their magical attacks with a combination of fire and ice causing another Kobold minion to be vaporized.

 

White Sister Ram says, excitedly, “Yeah! We put that overgrown dog down!”

 

White Sister Rom says, with a nod, “Yes.” The samurai version of Illfang swing a massive naginata and our heroes and heroines manage to dodge without too much trouble.

 

Black Sister tells Purple Sister, “Let’s blast this overgrown hound!”

 

Purple Sister says, with a nod, “Right!” Black Sister and Purple Sister unleash a barrage of energy blasts from their weapons causing samurai version of Illfang to roar out in pain.

 

Purple Heart says, “Great job, Nepgear!” Purple Heart moves in to attack with her sword, but then the samurai version of Illfang throws his naginata at Purple Heart, who dodges it, and it implants itself into the ceiling. However, the samurai version of Illfang draws a massive odachi or nodachi, Japanese ‘great sword’, and swigs it to the left side of Purple Heart, who is unable to dodge, but Purple Heart manages to block with her sword albeit barely.

 

Purple Sister says, shocked, “Neptune!” Purple Sister charges in to help Purple Heart, but the samurai Illfang then head butts Purple Heart causing her to be sent into Purple Sister causing them to be stunned in which the samurai Illfang a chance to attack in which he prepares to do so.

 

Black Heart says, seeing this, “Watch out!” However, Naruto leaps in, grabs Purple Heart and Purple Sister, and ducks them out of the way of the attack.

 

Sakura, in her Star Sapphire outfit, shouts out, “Good work! I got him!” Sakura then lands a chakra enhanced punch to the samurai Illfang’s chin and sending him flying into the other side of the room where he hits with a massive ‘crash’.

 

Naruto says, excitedly, “Nice one, Sakura-chan!”

 

Sakura says, with a grin, “You know it, buster.”

 

Naruto asks Purple Heart and Purple Sister, “Are you two okay?”

 

Purple Heart says, with a smile, “Thank you, Naruto.”

 

Purple Sister says, with a kind smile, “Yes, thank you.” However, both Planeptune goddesses can’t help to blush after Naruto releases them from his hold.

 

Kurama says, slyly, “You are such a charmer, kit.”

 

Naruto tells Kurama, annoyed, “Shut it, Ero-fox!” After Sailor Pluto and Sailor Saturn take care of the last Kobold minion, the samurai version of Illfang roar out as it stumbles out from where Sakura sent it into, but then multiple white chakra chains wrap up, bind it, and hold it in place thanks to Kushina.

 

Kushina says, with a grunt, “Okay, got it! But it is quite strong you know!” Sailor Orion, back in her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form, aims her bow straight for its forehead and fires her light arrow in which hits home causing samurai Illfang to vaporize into data pixels like its original virtual counterpart. With Illfang gone, the word ‘Congratulations’ appears near the ceiling and above everyone as the exit, which has survived the samurai Illfang crashing into it, opens its doors.

 

TK says, with a smile, “It’s over!”

 

MagnaAngemon, Patamon’s Ultimate form, says, “We had better be careful. We don’t know what’s on the other side.”

 

Ken says, “Actually, MagnaAngemon, we might have a good idea.”

 

Yolei says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Shurimon, Hawkmon’s Armor Form using the Digi-Egg of Sincerity, responds, “Are you sure, Yolei? Remember this isn’t SAO anymore.”

 

As Sammy, Kotone, Hiyori, Keiko, and Rika come over, Kazuto says, “While true, it seems that this realized version of Aincrad is following much like that nightmare that us, SAO survivors, went through. Plus, I have a theory about this, but we need to get to the second floor.” The CPUs and CPU Candidates return to their human forms and Davis deactivates his Light Hawk form in which our heroes and heroines head off to the next floor of Aincrad. A bit later on, on the second floor, Sammy is using his Keyblade to activated the teleport gate for this floor of Aincrad in Urbus, the main city of the second floor of Aincrad. When he is done, he goes over to the rest of our heroes and heroines, now joined by Sora (M), Riku, and King Mickey, as Amara hears a ‘beeping’ in which she takes out a Star Trek style communicator.

 

Amara activates the communicator and she says, “Amara here.”

 

Washu’s voice booms from the communicator, “Hey! Just want to let you know that the force-field has dropped and we have access to the floor that you are.”

 

Amara retorts, sarcastically, “We kind of figured that Washu.”

 

Washu then says, sarcastically, “Well, excuse me.”

 

Amara asks Washu, “Anything new on the scans?”

 

Washu responds, “Not a thing.”

 

Amara replies, “Keep us updated then.”

 

Washu retorts, “You got it! Out!”

 

Amara deactivates her communicator and Joe asks, “Where do we go from here?”

 

Hiyori asks, noticing something and pointing to it, “What’s that?” Everyone looks to where Hiyori is pointing and they see what looks like a GM console.

 

The others look in shock and Kotone asks Kazuto, “Kazuto, is that…?”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “I believe so, Kotone.” The group rushes over to the GM console and they surround it.

 

Rika asks, “So, how do we use it?”

 

Kazuto tells Sammy, “Sammy, could you put your hand on it?” Sammy gives a confused look, but he then remembers last time in which he nods as he puts his hand on the GM console causing it to light up in which Kazuto takes out a smart-phone like device causing Yui’s and Strea’s images to appear as he puts it on the console.

 

On the screen, Yui asks, “What is it, daddy?”

 

Kazuto asks Yui, “Yui, can you and Strea access the GM console?”

 

Yui says, “Hold on, daddy.” On the screen of the device, Yui and Strea close their eyes and when they open them again, Yui says, “Yes! We’re in daddy!”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “Great job!”

 

Strea says, with a smile, “It was no problem!”

 

Yui says, “Give us a moment, daddy. We’re process the data now.” After several moments, Yui says, “Interesting. Daddy, it seems to be like the one that we found at Blackiron Palace.”

 

Davis asks, “Let me guess: Another riddle?”

 

Strea says, “Yep! But I don’t get what it means.”

 

Tai asks, “What does the ‘riddle’ say?”

 

Yui responds, “The riddle is: ‘On the floor of bull and cows, follow the path that the rat showed you to where the old warrior of knowledge lies to find the next path.’ And that’s it, daddy.”

 

Yolei asks, “What does the heck that mean?”

 

Matt says, “Well, I can understand that the ‘floor of bull and cows’ is this floor since the main enemy of the second floor of Aincrad during SAO was bull and Taurus style enemies, but I don’t get the rest.”

 

TK says, “Same here. I have no idea.”

 

Neptune says, “Don’t look at me. We just got here.”

 

Noire tells Neptune, annoyed, “No duh, Neptune!”

 

After several moments, Kazuto then says, “I do.”

 

Everyone looks at Kazuto and Naruto asks, “You understand that?”

 

Kazuto responds, with a nod, “Yes.” Kazuto asks his fellow SAO survivors, “Do you remember what Argo’s nickname was in SAO?”

 

After a while, TK gets what Kazuto is implying and he says, “Oh, yeah! Argo was called ‘The Rat’ due to her ‘job’ as an information broker and how she did business.”

 

Ken says, with a nod, “You’re right, TK.”

 

Kotone asks, “That means that we need to find where Argo revealed where a quest?”

 

Kazuto responds, with a nod, “That’s right, Kotone. Specifically, a quest for an Extra Skill that he showed me and Serena shortly after we arrived on this floor.”

 

There are gasps of shock and Sammy asks, “Hold up! I don’t remember a quest for this floor back in the beta. Did they add it?”

 

Kazuto replies, shaking his head, “No, Sammy. Argo was one of the few that learned about it back in the beta and in fact, it is the reason behind her whiskers.” Kazuto then says, “However, we don’t have time for stories. I tell you on the way. Follow me and stay close.” Kazuto removes the device that holds Yui and Strea and Sammy takes his hand off the GM console in which our group, with Kazuto in the lead and leading the way, heads off to where Kazuto and Serena took a quest on this floor when Aincrad was part of SAO. A good time afterwards, they are coming to the area and Kazuto is finishing up the story of the area.

 

When he is done, Keiko says, “I always wonder where Argo-san got her whiskers.”

 

Rika says, with a smile, “And you and Serena also did the quest, huh? And that means…”

 

As Rika started to think about Kazuto and Serena with Argo’s whiskers or something of the like, Kazuto says, nervously, “Please don’t.”

 

Rika asks, with an innocent smile, “What?” The group arrives at a large field filled with massive boulders with a wooden log cabin nearby.

 

Sakura asks, “Okay, now what?”

 

Just then an elderly voice says, “Oh, I see.” The group looks over to see an elderly hermit with a long white beard and a staff come out and he asks, “Has a group come to learn my school of martial arts?”

 

The group looks at each other and Naruto says, stepping up with a smirk, “Sure, I’ll give it a try.”

 

The elderly male says, “The road of training is long and fraught with peril.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “That’s how I like it, believe it!”

 

Sakura says, with a sigh, “Naruto…”

 

Minato tells Kushina, “He is your son.”

 

Kushina says, with a grin, “That’s right, you know!”

 

The elderly man points to the stone and he says, “Your training is simple: Split the stone with your two fists. If you succeed, I will teach you all of my secrets…and reveal another to you.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, surprised, “Wait! He didn’t say that in SAO?!”

 

The elderly man says, taking out a small jar and paintbrush from his robes, “You aren’t permitted to descend this mountain until you break the stone, I will now…” However, the elderly man gets a good look at Naruto, widens at the sight of his whiskers, and he says, putting the paintbrush and jar away into his robes, “Well, you aren’t allowed to leave the mountain, my young student. That’s all.” He then returns to his cabin and a bright grow surrounds the area of the training field.

 

Rika says, with a smirk, “Can’t put on what’s already there.”

 

Tai asks Kazuto, “Did this same thing happen in SAO?”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Pretty much Tai.”

 

Lita asks, looking at the boulders, “So, you and Serena had to split these rocks?”

 

Kazuto responds, with a nod, “Yep. And they are one step below immortal object.”

 

TK says, with a winch, “Ouch!”

 

Blanc says, “It looks like this field covers the whole area and even the sky.”

 

Darien says, “That means that we can’t leave until we break the rock.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “No problem! We’re going to go right now!”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, “There is no way, Naruto. I should be the one to do this. Let me see…” However, Naruto goes over to the rock, pulls back his fist, and he hits it causing a massive shockwave to be felt in which after a few second, the boulders splits in half perfectly!

 

Naruto says, “Ta-da!”

 

There are plenty of gasps from the others and Sammy says, “No way!”

 

Raye asks, stunned, “How did you…?”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, “How did…How did you learn Lady Tsunade’s super-strength technique? I should be the only one to know that other the Tsunade-sensei herself!”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “What do you think I’ve been doing for the past month? Sitting on my butt? No way, believe it! Thanks to that super-soldier formula and that other junk that they did to us, as well as absorbing all of Kaguya’s power, my chakra control, despite my even more massive chakra levels, has sky-rocketed, believe it!”

 

Minato says, with a nod, “That’s true. Naruto’s chakra control improved by leaps and bounds and in fact, he has learned to do Genjutsu.”

 

Davis says, with a smirk, “And that’s why he is called ‘the most unpredictable ninja’.”

 

Mina says, with a grin, “Guess we should have remember that.”

 

Rika says, with a nod, “No kidding, Mina.”

 

Keiko tells Naruto, with a smile, “You were amazing Naruto!”

 

Kazuto says, nodding his head, “I agree, Keiko.” Just then the force-field came down and the old man reemerged from the cabin.

 

The elderly man responds, “My, you have done so well so fast, my young man. Well done. And now, I shall show you the secret that I promise.” The man pointed his staff at the rock that Naruto split and a beam of energy from the staff hits the rock causing a glowing keyhole to appear in the air just above the split boulder.

 

Hiyori asks, “Is that…?”

 

Sora (M) says, “Another keyhole!”

 

Riku says, “And most likely, it leads into another world!”

 

King Mickey says, “I believe that you are right, Riku.” Soon enough, the Keyblade wielders, including Sammy, point their Keyblades at the keyhole and the Keyblades send energy into the keyhole which glows before vanishing in a massive flash.


Amara activates her communicator and she says, “Enterprise, this is Amara.”

 

Washu’s voice booms over the communicator and she says, “Hey, it’s Washu!”

 

Amara asks, “Did a portal appear near Aincrad?”

 

Washu retorts, in a sly mock surprised tone, “How did you ever guess?”

 

Amara tells Washu, “We’re going to beam aboard Washu.”

 

Washu retorts, “Ready when you are.”

 

Everyone looks at each other and Davis says, “It looks like we’re off to another world.”

 

Kazuto says, “This seemed a bit too easy.”

 

Rika tells Kazuto, “Don’t go there, Kazuto. Let’s not look a gift horse in the mouth.” Plenty of the others nod their heads in agreement and prepare to return to the Enterprise.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe

 

Back on the Enterprise, we return to the bridge to find Airi in front of Toko, who seems to have fainted, and our heroes and heroines that have gone onto the bridge, namely Davis, Naruto, Naruto’s family, Kazuto, Hiyori, Rika, Keiko, Kotone, Izzy, Trista, Yolei, Ken, Sammy, Veemon, Tentomon, Hawkmon, and Wormmon, look at Aoi, Byakuya, and Makoto.

 

Kotone asks, nervously, “What happened here?”

 

Aoi responds, with a solemn tone, “Toko sneezes and ‘Genocide Jill’ came out again.”

 

Byakuya says, pointing to Airi, “She was about to go on a bit of a rampage until she came and seemly kissed her causing her to get knocked out. She mentioned that she is a wraith.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Aoi asks, surprised, “Are you serious?”

 

Minato says, “Actually, we are. Airi is an actually a wraith, a malicious spirit that drains life-energy, who comes from another world and served another ‘mistress’ until our son’s ‘tenant’ bound her to his ‘service.”

 

Aoi says, nervously, “This just get weirder and weirder…” Aoi says, really nervously, “Wait! If she is a wraith, then she…!!”

 

Airi responds, plainly, “Not to worry. I only drained sufficient energy in order to render her unconscious. Master Naruto and his family doesn’t allow to drain anyone dry, causing them to lose their lives, without permission.”

 

Makoto says, nervously, “That’s good.”

 

Rika asks, sarcastically, “You work and are friends with a girl with a split personality whose ‘other self’ is a serial killer and you are calling us strange?”

 

Aoi wanted to say something, she then hesitates, and she retorts, “You have a point. Despite the condition of our Earth, it is still strange.”

 

Davis says, sitting down in the captain’s chair, “Anyway, let’s talk about how strange our lives are later.” Immediately, Kazuto and Ken go over to the com, Izzy goes to the science station, and Trista goes to the communication station.

 

Yolei asks, nervously looking at Toko, “What about her?”

 

Toko groans out as she gets to a sitting position and she asks, confused, “W-What happened?”

 

Byakuya says, “When one of her personalities gets knocked unconscious, the other one usually takes over.”

 

Yolei says, in an annoyed sarcastic tone, “That’s good to know.”

 

Davis says, “Okay, Kazuto…Ken…Let’s head out!”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Right.” Kazuto then pushes buttons on the com and outside, we see the Enterprise heading into a portal which closes behind it after it enters.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown world, Unknown location

 

In an unknown land, our heroes and heroines, Digidestined, their Digimon partners, Sailor Scouts, SAO survivors, and our Elemental Country ninjas, joined by Sora (M), Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, the CPUs, and the CPU Candidates, are marching through what looks like rocky terrain where they find a lot of trenches, dugouts, and bunkers, all man-made for war, in which there are plenty of sandbag short walls to reinforce that belief.

 

Goofy asks, “What are these?”

 

King Mickey says, “These are man-made fortifications for war, Goofy.”

 

Riku says, with a nod, “You’re right, Mickey.”

 

Kairi asks, a bit nervously, “War?”

 

Kazuto says, “Riku’s right, Kairi.”

 

Shino says, examining them, “And they aren’t old ones. These are recently made.”

 

Minato says, his eyes narrowing in a serious fashion, “Be careful, everyone. We may have entered a war zone.”

 

Hiyori asks, nervously, “A war zone?”

 

Just then everyone hears a loud ‘boom’ and Davis yells out, seriously, “Incoming!”

 

Tai says, seriously, “Take cover!” Immediately, our heroes and heroines dive into a massive trench network and are in it as several large explosions hit nearby.

 

Neptune pops her head out of the trench and she yells out, “Hey! What’s the big idea?!”

 

Noire grabs Neptune by her hoodie and she yells out, annoyed, “What are you doing? Get back here!” Noire drags Neptune back down as two more explosions hit around the trench system. Amara pops her head out of the trench to see several red tanks that look like that they come from the early days of World War II or pre-World War II, but post World War I era driving up towards them.

 

Amara brings her head down and Hotaru asks, “What’s happening Amara-papa?”

 

Amara responds, “Tanks coming our way. They look similar to old tanks.” Naruto creates a Shadow Clone to take a look and when it dispels, Naruto gets the information.

 

Naruto says, “Yeah, it is! But I think that we have seen them before!”

 

Amara retorts, “We’ve been on this world or at least, a version of this world when Kitten was corrupted by that symboite and was gathering the Eternity Diamonds.”

 

Lita says, “Hey! I remember this world!”

 

Matt says, “Yeah. A world at war. And now, we’re in the middle.”

 

Kazuto asks Shino, “Shino, can you disable the tanks?”

 

Shino retorts, “Do you really need to ask that question?” A short time soon after, the several red old fashion looking tanks are marching towards the trench area that our heroes and heroines are hiding in with several squads of soldiers in strange red armored uniforms escorting the tanks.

 

One of them asks, “Any signs of the intruders?”

 

Another one says, “No, sir. They must be hiding.” Just then a rain of light arrows hit come from the sky and hit the tanks in certain places causing their weapons to becoming useless and their mobility lost causing this soldier to ask, “What was that?”

 

A third soldier looks up, gasps, and he shouts out, pointing up, “Look!” Everyone looks up and they gasp to see Valkyrie Sailor Orion looming over them.

 

A fourth soldier shouts out, “No! Not her again!”

 

Sailor Orion thinks in her mind, curiously, “Her again?” But then a legion of Naruto Shadow Clone burst out of the ground and they were on top of the soldiers before they could say or do anything. A brief time afterwards, the soldiers and the crew of the tanks were unconscious and tied up with Naruto clapping his hands as if wiping them clean.

 

Vert says, with a smile, “Impressive.”

 

Sailor Orion says, “You should have left one conscious for us to talk to, Naruto.”

 

Everyone looks at Sailor Orion and Mina asks, “Why is that?”

 

Sailor Orion says, “When they looked at me, one of them say this: ‘Not her again’.”

 

There are looks of surprise and Keiko asks, confused, “What does that mean?”

 

Darien says, realizing what this implies, “It means that they have seen someone that looks like a Valkyrie Sailor Scout!”

 

Tai yells out, “It could be Serena, Suguha, Hinata, Asuna, or Kari!”

 

Davis asks, seriously, “Well, what are we waiting for?”

 

Kazuto says, sensing and seeing something, “Hold on. I don’t think that we can leave just yet.” Kazuto looks in another direction and everyone looks to see a blue colored tank with a group of male and female soldiers all around the tank.

 

One of them, a young woman with brown hair tied in two pigtails using a red bonnet, aims her rifle at them and she says, “Hands up!”

 

When other soldiers point their weapons at them, Neptune, Nepgear, and Rom raises her hands up and Neptune says, nervously, “Don’t shoot!”

 

Davis says, seriously, “They won’t!” Immediately, Davis, Naruto, and Kazuto use their Force powers to rip their weapons out of their hands and much to the soldier’s shock, as the weapons are floating in mid-air, the three Force users turn their weapons towards the blue-clad soldiers and aim as well as arm. Davis says, with a smirk, “As you have said before: Hands up!”

 

Another young woman, in her late twenties, with fiery red hair in two bun-like pigtails, asks, stunned, “What the fuck?!”

 

Davis then uses his powers to fire one of the rifles causing the bullet to land near the feet of the soldiers and he yells out, strongly, “I said: Hands up now!”

 

Just then a young man in his early to mid-twenties with short brown hair, pops out of the turret of the tank, and he says, “Hold on! We’re not here to fight!”

 

Amara says, with a serious tone, “Could have fooled us!”

 

The young female soldier with brown hair tied in bonnet gasps upon seeing Sailor Orion and she says, “You are…Wait! No…”

 

Sailor Orion asks, seriously, “You saw someone like me?”

 

Davis says, hearing that question, “Okay, start talking! We want some answers!”

 

Riku tells Davis, “Hold on, Davis.”

 

Davis asks Riku, “What? Why?”

 

Riku says, “I believe that this is one big misunderstanding.” Riku walks over to blue-clad soldiers and he says, “Look. We’re not from around here. We’re looking for our new friends’ missing friends and we got attacked by, based on what I see, your enemies.”

 

Riku points to the red clad soldiers and the young man says, “I don’t think that they are from around here.”

 

The young woman with fiery red hair asks, sarcastically, “What gave it away boss man? The clothes or the ability to use some kind of weird magic to turn our own weapons against us?”

 

The young man scratches his man in nervousness and Kazuto says, “We’re not here to fight. We just want to find our missing people. We were just looking around and we got caught up in whatever war you are in.” Kazuto turns to Naruto and Davis in which they use their Force powers to activate the safeties on the weapons that they took as well as gently put them on the ground. The young man comes down from the tank and Kazuto says, extending his hand, “My name is Kazuto, Kazuto Kirigaya. Needless to say, we come in peace.”

 

The young man responds, “I’m Welkin Gunther, commander of the seventh squad of the third regiment.” The young man, Welkin, shakes Kazuto’s hand while members of his unit give different reactions to what’s happening. Later on, they are inside of a military field headquarters base where our heroes and heroines are looking at picture of Welkin and his unit, but in that same picture, there is none other than Serena Tsukino, Suguha Kirigaya, Asuna Yuuki, Hinata Hyuga, and Kari Kamiya, wearing the female versions of the uniform that Welkin and his people are wearing, the military uniform of the nation of Gallia as this nation on this world is known.

 

Plenty of the others are shocked and Darien says, “That’s Serena.”

 

Raye says, with a nod, “I know those meatballs anyway.”

 

The young female soldier with fiery red hair, Brigitte Stark, known as Rosie to her close companions, asks, “Wait a minute! Are you saying that Serena and the girls are…are aliens just like you?!”

 

A gruff male soldier of around 36-38 years of age with scruffy brown hair including a beard, Largo Potter, says, “Unbelievable. If things couldn’t get any stranger.”

 

The young woman with brown tied in pigtails using a red bonnet, Alicia Melchott, says, “It could explain on how they were able to save Isara’s life.”

 

The young teenage girl of around 16-17 years of age with short dark blue-black hair and dark blue eyes, Isara Gunther, says, with a nod, “Yes. It explains the strange power that they used to heal me. The wound should have taken my life.”

 

Welkin says, “We thought that it could have something to do with the Valkyria, but we couldn’t be sure. However, now this explains a lot of things.”

 

Riku asks, “So, basically, you have been taking care of them when they appeared just before this war of yours started?”

 

Welkin says, “Yes, I met them when I returned home to help Isara and Martha, our family’s housekeeper, to leave Bruhl, our hometown. Since it was close to the border with the Empire, it was sure to be invaded. I had heard about them from Isara when I was at school in the city, but I only met them after Bruhl.”

 

Kazuto asks, with a glare, “And then they were drafted into your nation’s military?”

 

Alicia says, “Personally, Welkin, Isara, and I didn’t like it as much as you do. I mean, they didn’t have much in the way of memories. All they knew of themselves, at least, was their first names.”

 

Keiko asks, shocked, “They lost their memories?”

 

Isara says, with a nod, “Based on what we know, yes.”

 

Rosie says, “What I do know about those five…is that they were just as freaky as you. They did things that shouldn’t be human.”

 

Largo says, “I’ve got to admit that those five were something else in more ways than one. Serena, Kari, and Hinata were medics while Suguha and Asuna were soldiers in the front lines, but Suguha and Asuna rarely used their rifles. They used swords and using incredible speed, the two of them beat the crap out of their opponents.” Largo laughs and he says, “I would love how they brought their prisoners, here, because they look they went a few rounds with a hopping mad steer.”

 

Rosie says, with a nod, “Yeah, I got to say that those five were really something else. Serena, Kari, and Hinata helped our boys and girls on the field made to eat dirt and it seems like our medical techniques worked better with them using it. Plus, when the Imperial assholes try something dirty like attacking our wounded, those three made sure that they being the ones calling ‘uncle’, for their mommies, or both at the same time.”

 

Darien asks, seriously, “What happened?”

 

Welkin says, “After they saved Is’ life after she got, by what should have been, a fatal sniper round, Serena was left unconscious by whatever power she used. Suguha, Kari, Hinata, and Asuna were suffering from ‘headaches’, but I think that power ‘triggered’ their memories or something like that. However, at Naggiar, we had to deal with the Empire’s ‘secret weapon’, Prince Maximillian’s right hand general, a silver haired woman that we learned is Selvaria Bias, and a Valkyria of legend.”

 

Riku asks, “Valkyria, huh?”

 

Welkin says, “That’s right. She showed her power in which with a mysterious ancient lance and shield, she took a tank and knocked easily away and blocked it away.”

 

Our heroes and heroines looked shocked and Rosie says, “And then she fired an energy beam that vaporized tanks and people alike and destroying practically whole divisions!”

 

Welkin says, “We witnessed her power at Barious and during our first offensive in Naggiar, she caused us massive losses. When she arrived, Suguha and Asuna…took the lead and fought her off. It was the rare time that they used their rifles, but both of them got badly wounded as a result.” There are gasps of shock and Welkin says, “Hinata and Kari joined in to rescue Suguha and Asuna and they managed to succeed, but they were out cold as a result.”

 

Alicia says, with a solemn tone, “Later on, a member of our forces discovered that I, too, was of the Valkyria and forced me to awaken my powers.”

 

Rika asks, “How did they do that?”

 

Welkin says, with a sneer, “This ‘person’ found that the Valkyria power only awakens when its ‘holder’ is near death so this ‘person’…shot Alicia to force her into a life and death situation.” There are looks of shock from our heroes and heroines and Welkin says, “And then they gave Alicia a similar shield and lance that the other Valkyria had and forced her Valkyria blood to awaken, but it stirred something in the five of them. After Alicia’s power awoke, she came to the battlefield like in a trance. Alicia was still unconscious and her body and power were moving on instinct alone.”

 

Alicia says, “But then a bright light appears and snapped me back to my senses. I didn’t know what was going on and then I saw them…Suguha, Serena, Kari, Hinata, and Asuna, all of whom are wearing outfits similar to what you, girls, had.”

 

Trista says, “The destructive power of the Valkyria must have triggered their vast cosmic power as Valkyrie Sailor Scouts.”

 

Welkin says, “Well, all of us were shocked and not knowing what was going on. However, the Imperial Valkyria didn’t take having another Valkyria and now, whatever Serena and the others had become. She attacked them, but Suguha grabbed her lance bare-handed and the shockwave from the Valkyria’s attack shattered the ground all around them, but Suguha didn’t even flinch. Suguha then just flicked the forehead of the Valkyria and sent her screaming right back into her lines as well as slamming into an Imperial heavy tank so hard that it knocked it over. Needless to say, both us and the Imperials were shocked beyond belief.”

 

Davis says, with a nod, “I’ll bet.”

 

Alicia says, “Well, the Imperial Valkyria was roaring mad and she fired one of those beams that vaporized even tanks, but Suguha just backhanded the beam high into the sky and she and her armor wasn’t even burned in the least!” Alicia says, “The Imperials were shocked and horrified that their ‘ace-in-the-hole’, their Valkyria, was being bested so easily. She didn’t take it too well and charged in a rage at Suguha. What happened next wasn’t a fight, but a one-sided beating as Suguha ruthlessly beat the Valkyria into the ground.”

 

Naruto asks, curiously, “Ruthlessly?”

 

Welkin says, “The five of them were in a similar state as Alicia when she awoke as a Valkyria. I could tell. They weren’t in control, but their powers were.”

 

Trista says, with a plain tone, “I see.”

 

Alicia says, “Anyway, in one final attempt to win, the Valkyria gathered all of her power for some kind of self-destruct move, but Suguha countered with her powers which caused a massive explosion. The shockwave caused the Imperial’s tanks to stop working and their weapons to become jammed while leaving their Valkyria alive, but out of commission. However, a strange ‘vortex’ or something appeared in the sky and sucked Suguha, Serena, Hinata, Kari, and Asuna before we could do anything for them.”

 

Kazuto says, looking solemn, “I see.” Kazuto slams his hand onto the desk containing the picture and he thinks in his mind, “Damn it! But this won’t stop me! In fact, this encourages me, Asuna. I know that you, Serena, and Sugu are alive and out there! I won’t stop until I find you!”

 

Darien thinks in his mind, looking at the picture, “We’re close Meatball Head. Just hold on a bit longer, Serena. We will bring you home.”

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, “We’re almost there, Hinata-chan. You, Suguha-chan, and the others just hold on! Believe it!”

 

Davis thinks in his mind, “I knew it! We’re getting close! Just a bit more!” Our heroes and heroines look at each other and many of them feel in their hearts that they are getting closer to their lost friends/comrades/loved ones/etc. However, there are quite a few in our heroes and heroines that are worried that as they get closer to the lost five female members of their group that danger won’t be too far behind…

 

End Chapter 48

 

Whew! This was the biggest chapter that I had to make yet! Anyway, now, the Signer for Black-Winged Dragon, at least in this ‘timeline’, has finally been revealed! However, it looks like ‘other factors’ has been added into the ‘game’. How is this going to change things? Well, like I have been saying before again and again, you are going to have to read and find out, everyone! Please read and review and tell me what you think, but no flames please! Later and best wishes, everyone!