Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Lost Valkyries’ Journey, Part 2 ( Chapter 51 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
As we start this brand new chapter, we are going to once again ‘go back in time’ to find out what’s next in the journey of Serena, Suguha, Asuna, Hinata, and Kari across worlds. However, fair warning to all of you, there are going to be a few ‘dark themes’ or implied dark themes in this chapter. While they won’t be extreme, this is just fair warning to all of you, everyone! However, I can assure you that it won’t spoil the story in the least! Anyway, once again, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of rainbow colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

Serena, Asuna, Suguha, Kari, and Hinata are flung into some kind of vortex as Darien, Kazuto, Naruto, and Davis try to reach out for them, but they fail. However, they, along with all of their friends/allies/family, are on board the rebuild USS Enterprise, aided by Keyblade warriors Sora (M), Keyblade Master Riku, Princess of Heart and Keyblader Kairi, Keyblade Master and Disney King Mickey, royal magician Donald, and royal guard Goofy, as they head through a keyhole shaped gateway into various other worlds. However, the ‘shadow’ of Academia and the Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes, Dark Rebellion, Clear Wing, and Starve Venom, hover over them and especially Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial. Kirito and Naruto are charging against Heathcliff, Sasuke, and Menma and they engage in an all-out battle in the Keyblade Graveyard with the infamous ‘death castle’ hovering in front of a massive blue heart.

 

Within the Ruby Palace of Aincrad, Heathcliff is sitting on his throne with the Queen’s Gate behind him where our heroes and heroines go through multiple worlds where they see Serena, Asuna, Kari, Suguha, and Hinata ‘shifting’ through until they are in Svart Alfheim within the virtual world of Alfheim Online where they are facing Sumeragi, Seven, and all of the Shamrock guild before switching Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, Gamindustri, and various worlds beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

The next scene shows Suguha/Valkyrie Sailor Celestial surrounded by a dark aura that transforms into her ‘evil counterpart’, Dark Suguha and Yuuko, as they unleash powers of the Seal of Orichalcos, but Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is joined by Kazuto/Kirito, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and all of our heroes and heroines who give her comforting smiles in which the Legendary Knights of Atlantis join them in this fight. However, the four Dimensional Dragons appear and the skies darken in which two mysterious spellcaster Duel Monsters, Astrograph Sorcerer and Chronograph Sorcerer, appear and unite them into a massive and sinister looking powerful dragon that’s as long as the Egyptian God Monsters. Our heroes and heroines look at this massive dragon while the shadows of Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, and Kari/Valkyrie Sailor Sun split off into multiple shadows with one shadow of Davis and Sailor Sun each having a sinister glow to them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 51: Lost Valkyries’ Journey, Part 2

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, USS Enterprise

 

Within the USS Enterprise, the starship that our universe hopping heroes and heroines are using for the moment, we are inside of the brig where we find the young lady, Ange, inside one of the cells where we find Uzume, Uni, Nepgear, and Hiyori together outside of the cells and discussing something.

 

Uzume says, “That’s just nuts.”

 

Uni says, “Just plain insane is more like it.”

 

Nepgear says, “It is a miracle that any of you managed to get out of there at all.”

 

Hiyori says, with a nod, “Yes, it was.”

 

Uzume says, “I say that it was just plain wrong. Games are supposed to be fun and not having to fight life and death.”

 

Uni asks, “What kind of sicko would do such a thing?”

 

Hiyori says, “I believe that Kazuto-sama, Asuna-sama, and those of my fellow SAO survivors that have met and possibly fought Kayaba himself would know.” Hiyori says, solemnly, “I can see their scars run even deeper than mine.”

 

Nepgear says, “Hiyori…”

 

Uni says, “Hey, girl, you did what you had to survive. It wasn’t damn pretty.”

 

Uzume says, “No darn kidding. Those sickos that you told us about would have just killed you and be done with you if they felt that they couldn’t use you.”

 

Nepgear says, “You did what you had to survive, Hiyori. However, I doubt I can wonder what you and the others like you went through.”

 

Uzume says, “As I said, that’s just plain messed up. Destroying so many lives just to force one girl to gain use of their powers is just plain sick and wrong.”

 

Uni tells Uzume, “What do you expect from sickos like that?”

 

Nepgear says, “Etherion…I’ve heard a story about it from Historie, but I never thought that it existed. A power beyond goddesses…”

 

Uni says, “Noire and I knew about from stories that we found in Lastation.”

 

Uzume says, “Man! Being the one to guard that power is one freaky huge responsibility. I mean, it sounds you have the power to do anything…and I mean anything.”

 

Nepgear says, “The embodiment of creation itself…born from what gave birth to everything.” Nepgear says, “It is no wonder why many people would want to get their hands on that power. It must be an incredible burden to bear.”

 

Hiyori says, with a nod, “It is.” Just then the group hears the doors open and they turn to the doors are open, but they don’t see anyone at the doors.

 

Uzume asks, “Huh?” Uzume then gets a feeling and she glances in which her eyes widen causing her to grab Hiyori and Nepgear and she shouts out, as she throws them behind her, “Look out!” Uzume then whips out what looks like a massive microphone and uses it to block a staff attack from Suguha.

 

Uni asks, confused, “What the?!”

 

Hiyori asks, shocked, “Suguha?!”

 

Suguha, looking a bit haggard, asks, looking at Hiyori, “Huh?” Suguha then avoids a bash attack from Uzume and she attacks with her staff.

 

Uzume asks, “What’s the big idea?”

 

Suguha says, seriously, “What do you think? You’re letting my friend out now!” Suguha attacks with her staff while Uzume blocks with her megaphone and Suguha asks, confused, “Are you using a megaphone?”

 

Uni says, getting out her rifle, “Okay, that’s enough!”

 

Suguha responds, “I don’t think so!” Uni then yelps as Suguha uses a Force Push to throw into the opposite wall and knocking her senseless.

 

Nepgear asks, surprised, “Uni?” Suguha gets a ‘spark of recognition’, but she ignores it as Uzume unleashes a series of attacks.

 

Uzume says, with a smirk, “You aren’t freaking bad! In fact, you are quite good!”

 

Nepgear says, “Uzume, wait!”

 

Uzume says, “Wait nothing, Gearsy! She started it!” The two of them continue to battle it out until they hear the door open and they look to see everyone else enter the room.

 

Amara asks, “What the heck is going on here?” Suguha gets into a defensive stance, but she holds her head as images/memories flash through her mind.

 

When Kazuto comes forward, Suguha gasps and she says, “You are…!!” Suguha yelps as her mind is bombard by images/memories and she becomes overwhelm causing her to faint, drop her staff, and she moans out, “Big…big brother…” She then collapses onto the ground in a heap.

 

Kazuto yells out, shocked, “Sugu!”

 

Ange shouts out, “Suguha!”

 

Nepgear shouts out, “Oh my goodness!” As the others gather around Suguha with Noire going over to Uni, who is struggling to get back to her feet, Ange is pounding on her cell and not getting anywhere while Kazuto puts Suguha into his arms.

 

Yolei asks, “What the heck happened?”

 

Darien says, “It seem like she got overwhelmed by some kind of mental shock.”

 

Keiko asks, “Mental shock?”

 

Vert says, “By the way that she was acting, I think that she may have lost her memories.”

 

Blanc says, with a nod, “It would seem so.”

 

Neptune says, “Yep! Yep! I would know!”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “And when she saw us especially Kazuto, she must have gotten a rush of her memories back and it overwhelmed her.”

 

Trista says, nodding her head, “It would seem so.”

 

As the others look at Ange, who is glaring at them menacingly, Kazuto thinks in his mind, looking at Suguha, “What happened out there to you, Sugu?”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Valkyria Chronicles universe, Kloden Wildwood

 

Within a wooden area of Gallia known as the Kloden Wildwood, Suguha and Asuna, both of whom are wearing dark blue female military uniform with rifles slung against their backs and swords inside of sheaths attached to their waists via belts across their waists, are racing through the woods and they are avoiding the land mines in the process.

 

Suguha asks, “Why did they make it so easy to avoid the landmines?”

 

Asuna says, “That’s a good question, Suguha.”

 

Suguha says, “For military minds, it isn’t so smart.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “Yes.” The two of them snuck around a house and looked over at a base where they see a few Imperial guards in which the two of them look at each other. The two of them snuck in from behind, grab the guards by the shoulders, and drag them into the shadows where we hear sounds of people getting beaten up. When we look at where we hear the sounds, the two Imperial guards are knocked out with Asuna and Suguha over them.

 

Suguha and Asuna give each other a ‘high-five’ and Suguha tells Asuna, “Nice work.”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “You too.”

 

Suguha uses a military communication radio device and she says, “Lieutenant, we’ve gotten the base.”

 

Welkin’s voice responds, “Good work. Move to the next phase.”

 

Suguha says, “Got it. We’ll see you at the base.” Suguha turns off the communication device and the two of them zip off down the road while in the distance across a marsh, there are explosions and gunfire from another base from down the marsh. Later on, the group is within a base as a woman of her mid to late thirties who is wearing glasses and wearing a female Gallian military uniform comes in on a group including Welkin, wearing a male Gallian military uniform, Alicia, wearing a female Gallian uniform, and our five world travelers, Serena, Hinata, Kari, Suguha, and Asuna, with Serena, Hinata, and Kari, all of whom were wearing female Gallian military uniforms.

 

The female military officer with glasses says, “Well done, soldiers. The operation was a success.”

 

Asuna says, “Thank you, Captain Varrot.”

 

Alicia says, “Another victory for Welkin Gunther.”

 

Welkin says, holding what looks like a piglet with wings coming out of its back, “Nope. Not this time. All the glory goes to this little guy.”

 

Alicia says, “Way to go, Hans. First day on the job and you are already a hero.”

 

Welkin says, “Our success today was thanks to the animals that live in these woods.”

 

Largo, one of the senior military members of the unit that Welkin, Alicia, and our universe hoppers belong to, asks, “So, who named the bacon Hans?”

 

Suguha says, “I think that it is cute!”

 

Kari says, with a nod, “So do I!”

 

Serena tells Largo, “I don’t think calling Hans ‘bacon’ a good idea.”

 

Welkin tells the glasses wearing female military officer, “Captain Varrot, I would like to introduce the newest addition to Squad Seven, Hans.”

 

The glasses wearing female military officer, Captain Varrot, responds, with a smile, “Hans, I heard that you did admirably today. I expect great things from you. Dismissed.”

 

Plenty of the others giggle and Hinata says, “Thank you, ma’am.”

 

Captain Varrot says, “All of you have done well in this operation.”

 

Suguha says, “Yeah, but while we cut off the supply route, they managed to get a lot of the supplies out.”

 

Captain Varrot says, “True. While this is true, the loss of the supply route will be damaging to the war efforts of the Empire.”

 

Asuna says, with a sigh, “But I doubt that it will be enough to force the Empire to back down and leave Gallia alone.”

 

Captain Varrot says, “I’m afraid not, young Sergeant Asuna.”

 

Largo says, “The Empire isn’t going to get a few ‘pin-pricks’ stop them. We really have to kick them in the ass to get them to back down.”

 

Serena says, “It won’t be easy, Largo.”

 

Captain Varrot says, “That’s right, Sergeant Serena. It won’t be. We are going to need to drive them back and make them realize that fighting us is too costly for them.”

 

Serena says, with a sigh, “It is not just their cost that I’m worried about ma’am.”

 

Captain Varrot nods her head in understanding and Kari thinks in her mind, solemnly, “Serena is thinking about how many of our friends and comrades might be lost before the Imperials finally back off and leave Gallia alone. None of us want to think about it, but this is war…” Kari looks at Suguha, Asuna, Hinata, and Serena in which they and the other members of their military unit look at each other in which our five universe hoppers can’t help to wonder about what’s to come with Serena and Asuna getting flashes of bad memories of people dying in SAO with Suguha getting a flash of the death of Aaron causing them to shake, but they manage to get themselves focused for the time being.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Valkyria Chronicles universe, Marberry Shores

 

Right now, the military unit that our five heroines are a part of, Squad Seven of the Gallian Militia, are within a military base that’s within a ‘depression’ within a rocky mountainside where we find Isara, in a female Gallian military uniform with her shawl, while Suguha and Asuna are looking around with nervous faces with Serena, Hinata, and Kari coming towards them.

 

Largo tells them, “You, two, look like someone is going to jump and maul you or something.”

 

Suguha says, “Just got a bad feeling.”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “Yes.” Suguha and Asuna look at Serena, Hinata, and Kari and they can see that the three of them have nervous looks on their faces.

 

Hinata thinks in her mind, “Why do I get a feeling that something horrible is going to happen?”

 

Serena thinks in her mind, looking all around her, “Why am I so fearful? Fearful that something horrible is going to happen to someone?” The five universe hopping heroines look around and they see Rosie going over to Isara in which they are discussing something, but then the five of them gasp to see a vision of Isara collapsing to the ground.

 

The five of them shake their heads, leap to their feet, and Suguha shouts out, “Isara, get down!” Isara, along with others like Rosie and Largo, looks at them only for Isara to gasp as she gets hit and collapses to the ground.

 

Plenty of the others gasp, Largo looks in one direction, and he yells out, “Get down!” Plenty of the group take cover as enemy soldiers are rushing in and firing on them, but Hinata, Kari, and Serena rush over to Isara and Rosie, who is by Isara’s side.

 

Rosie tells Isara, “No! Don’t you dare die on me! I still haven’t said thank you!”

 

Kari says, “You will Rosie!”

 

Hinata says, rolling Isara on her back, “You aren’t going to die, Isara!”

 

Serena says, “We won’t let you!” As the three of them start to use their medical skills to treat Isara, everyone else starts to gather around them.

 

Suguha says, concerned, “Isara!”

 

Asuna says, worriedly, “Don’t give up!”

 

Isara says, weakly, “Sorry…your dream…I wanted…I wanted so…To make it real…Just for you, Welks…before you said that you wanted to…see the sky…remember…You wanted wings…so we could…see the sky…together…”

 

Serena says, “Don’t say that Isara!”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “You are going to get that chance! Together!”

 

Welkin says, weakly, “We will. We’ll go flying real soon, Is. I promise.” Isara smiles warmly and she starts to fade away.

 

Suguha says, horrified, “No, Isara! Don’t give up!”

 

Hinata says, shocked and horrified, “No, you can’t!”

 

As flashes of the deaths that she saw in SAO ring through her mind, Serena says, “You can’t die…I won’t let you…I CAN’T…!!” Serena screams out as a silver light bursts from her body causing everyone to gasp in shock while Hinata, Asuna, Suguha, and Kari hold their heads in pain.

 

Largo asks, confused, “What the heck?!”

 

Alicia asks, confused, “Serena?!” Serena then puts her hands on Isara and transfers the ‘light’ into Isara which doesn’t seem to do anything, but Isara then opens her eyes and gasps as she takes a deep breath.

 

Welkin asks, shocked, “Isara?!” Soon enough, the light fades as Isara drifts off to sleep and when the light is fully gone, Serena collapses to the ground while Welkin takes Isara into his arms.

 

Alicia checks her over and she says, “She’s okay! She’s breathing regularly!”

 

While Suguha, Hinata, Kari, and Asuna stumble forward, Largo asks, confused, “Okay…What the heck just happened?”

 

Rosie asks, “You are asking me?!”

 

Largo checks in on Serena and he says, “She’s okay. She is just exhausted.”

 

Rosie responds, “Not surprising since she pulled off a major miracle.”

 

Welkin looks at the unconscious Isara and he thinks, looking at the unconscious Serena with Suguha, Asuna, Hinata, and Kari, “This is a miracle! A true miracle! But how? Who are Serena? Who are they really?”

 

Early September 2025 (Earth time), Valkyria Chronicles universe, Naggiar Plain

 

On the Naggiar Plain, we are at the main camp of the Gallian forces in this area of the Naggiar Plain where we find Suguha and Asuna at the base camp.

 

Suguha says, “I hope that they will be okay out there.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “They will be fine. Welkin has proven an excellent commander.” Asuna says, solemnly, “I’m really worried about Serena.”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “Same here. She hasn’t woken up since she saved Isara from that fatal wound.”

 

Asuna says, “That power…”

 

Suguha says, “Yeah, I know. It feels so familiar…” Suguha and Asuna winch as they hold their heads in pain for a moment, but they shake it off for now.

 

Just then a squad member comes forward and they shout out, “Suguha! Asuna! They have taken over the mid-way camp!”

 

Asuna asks, surprised, “They did?”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “Good. No more of those stupid rocket barrages.”

 

Hinata then runs over and she yells out, “Oh no! Bad news! The Valkyria has arrived on the field!”

 

There are gasps and Suguha asks, shocked, “Are you serious, Hinata?!”

 

Hinata says, with a nod, “Yes, I just heard.”

 

Suguha says, with a snarl, “Oh, great.”

 

Asuna asks, “Where is she heading?”

 

Hinata says, worriedly, “Straight here!”

 

There are gasps and Asuna says, worriedly, “Oh no!”

 

Hinata asks, “What should we do?”

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, “That Valkyria is monstrously powerful…and she can rip through armies with flicks of her wrists…”

 

Asuna tells Hinata, “Get the wounded out of here as well as Serena-chan!”

 

Hinata asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Suguha says, “We’ll hold her back as long as we can!”

 

Their squad mate asks, shocked, “Wait! What?”

 

Asuna and Suguha started to move out and Hinata says, worriedly, “No! You don’t stand a chance!”

 

Suguha says, “We know that!”

 

Asuna says, “But we have to do something to slow her down!”

 

Suguha and Asuna rush off and Hinata yells out, “Wait!” However, the two of them were gone and out to the battlefield where they find a glowing a silver haired young woman wearing black female military outfit and she is covered in a mysterious blue glow that makes her silver hair seem bluish and her eyes give off an eerie ruby red glow as well.

 

Asuna tells Suguha, “Suguha-chan, we can’t take her head on!”

 

Suguha responds, with a nod, “I know!” Asuna and Suguha then took their rifles off their backs, got them ready to fire, and took aim at the silver haired woman in which they fired on her, but she easily blocked the attacks with her shield.

 

The Valkyria yells out, “You think that such weak attacks would work on me? Such foolishness!” The Valkyria then extends her mysterious spear-like weapon and fires a beam weapon, but Suguha and Asuna duck into a trench in which they run along the trench, however, the trench became covered in smoke and dust from the explosion caused by the Valkyria’s attack. However, the smoke and dust quickly dispels in which Asuna and Suguha poke their heads and upper bodies out of the trench and fire again, but the Valkyria easily blocks the attack with her shield. The Valkyria shouts out, “Your resistance is irritating!” Suguha and Asuna duck back into the trench and run down, but when the Valkyria’s attack strikes, the explosion is near enough to them that the shockwave sends them flying out of the trench and into the sights of the enemy!

 

Suguha says, with a winch, “We’ve got to get out of here!” The two of them drop their rifles and run as the Valkyria takes aim at them.

 

The Valkyria shouts out, “Disappear!” She fires her energy beam again and when it hit, it causes a strong explosion that creates a shockwave that sends Suguha and Asuna in which they are flung inside of another trench causing them to fall into unconscious due to the sheer impact knocking the air out of them as well as them suffering some injuries, but coming through the part of the trench system that they were in, Hinata and Kari crawl in and reach them by putting them on their back with Asuna on Kari’s back and Suguha on Hinata’s back.

 

Kari says, “Hold on, Asuna!”

 

Hinata says, “You too, Suguha!” The two of them headed off, but the Valkyria keeps firing in the same area causing them to get flung around during the effort, however, the two of them continue going on until they returned to the base where Hinata and Kari, both of them looking quite battered and exhausted, collapsed in front of everyone going into unconsciousness. Later on, we find Suguha, Asuna, Hinata, Kari, and Serena lying in hospital beds and unconscious while Alicia is also lying in another hospital bed, also in a comatose state due to her suffering a very serious bullet wound. As she lies there, someone enters the area containing her bed in which that person puts a similar spear and shield to the one that the Valkyria had on Alicia. The spear and shield glow causing a blue glow that envelops Alicia causing her to sit and when her eyes open, they contain the same eerie ruby red glow. However, as Alicia robotically gets to her feet and starts to walk, the blue glow starts to flow over to Serena, Hinata, Asuna, Kari, and Suguha causing familiar sigils to appear over their foreheads and their eyes slowly open in which they start to glow with power. We return to the battlefield where the Valkyria and the Imperial forces are facing the Gallian forces.

 

The Valkyria yells out, her voice echoing with power that can be heard all over the battlefield, “Listen to me, Gallia! Cast aside your weapons and surrender! If you don’t, Naggiar’s plains will drink deeply of your blood!” As the Imperials cheer as they felt victory was near, the Gallian forces were fearfully until they saw a blue light in which everyone looks to see Alicia, dressed in her military outfit, wielding the same spear and shield as the Valkyria, and glowing in the same blue ‘light’ as the Valkyria, walks out ahead of her forces, but her expression is blank like she is in a trance.

 

On Edelweiss, Isara says, shocked, “Alicia…”

 

Welkin yells out, stunned, “No! She can’t be Valkyria!”

 

The Valkyria asks, surprised, “Another scion to the Valkyrur?” The Valkyria yells out, angrily, “This world has no need for two! Get out!” But just then there is a bright light that engulfs the field and everyone is covering their eyes as the ‘light’ goes down towards Alicia in which she blinks a lot before regaining her senses.

 

Alicia asks, “Huh? W-What?” The light fades away, takes five humanoid shapes, and lands nearby while Alicia asks, “Why am I here? Why do I have this shield and sword?” She then looks at the ‘lights’ which take the form of Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, Valkyrie Sailor Star, and Valkyrie Sailor Galaxy, but all of them have a blank look in their eyes. Alicia asks, surprised, “Who are you?”

 

Sailor Moon responds, “Everything will be okay, Alicia?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Leave everything to us.”

 

Alicia asks, recognizing their voices, “Wait! Serena? Suguha?”

 

The Valkyria shouts out, annoyed, “I don’t know who you outsiders are, but your interference angers me!” The Valkyria charges right at them, leaps high, and brings her lance down on Sailor Celestial, but Sailor Celestial grabs it with her left hand and stops the attack easily even through the attack greatly cracks the ground around them for tens to hundreds of yards. The Valkyria asks, shocked, “What?” Sailor Celestial then brings her right hand to the Valkyria’s forehead and with one flick, the Valkyria yells out as she is sent flying right into an Imperial heavy tank in which the sheer impact of her form flips the tank causing it to be upside down.

 

Both sides are shocked and Rosie says, shocked, “No freaking way!”


The Valkyria leaps back to her feet and she yells out, enraged, “How dare you?! HOW DARE YOU?!” The Valkyria fires a beam directly at the five Valkyrie Sailor Scouts, but they don’t even move away.

 

Alicia screams out, “Suguha, get out of the way!”

 

Welkin overhears Alicia and he asks, “Suguha?” However, Sailor Celestial, with a simple backhand slap, sends the beam high into the sky where it explodes harmlessly!

 

Largo says, shocked, “No way! That blast was strong enough to decimate whole…divisions of our troops and she just slapped it away!” The Valkyria roars out in rage and charges in with super-human speed and lashes out at the five Valkyrie Sailor Scouts, but they easily dodge the attacks in which soon after, Sailor Celestial ruthlessly counterattacks in which the Valkyria starts to get ruthlessly beaten by Sailor Celestial with the Imperial looking on in shock and horror as their ‘ace-in-the-hole’ is getting beaten up so easily by the Valkyrie Sailor Scout. She yelps as she is blasted away and she struggles to her feet.

 

The Valkyria thinks in her mind, “This is impossible! How can this be?! I am a Valkyria! And yet…I…I am being beaten as if I’m a mere child! What…What are they? I can’t believe this is happening! I will…I will lose! No, I can’t lose! My grace is counting me to bring him victory! I will not lose to some strange outsiders and peasants! If I can’t win, then I will take them to the great beyond! Let us see how they deal with the Valkyria’s final flame!” The Valkyria crosses her arms and roars as the blue light around her becomes like a flame causing her to yell out, “Wretched fools! You leave me with no other choice! Now, you will suffer the wrath of the Valkyria’s final flame! You will burn!” The Valkyria thinks in her mind, “For you, my grace…” As the Valkyria unleashes a powerful blue flame/light from her form, Sailor Celestial unleashes a rainbow energy that mixes with the blue flame/light that swirls and ‘morphs’ until there is a massive shockwave that flings Valkyria away to her force where she lands with ‘thud’ while the shockwave causing engines of the Imperial tanks to shut down while there are sounds coming from the weapons of the Imperials.

 

One Imperial solider says, “My gun is jammed!”

 

Another one says, “Mine too!”

 

A third Imperial soldier says, “My lance!” Soon enough, a lot of the Imperial soldiers find their weapons are jammers or not working in some form or another, but the energy of the shockwave creates a vortex in the sky in which the five Valkyrie Sailor Scouts are lifted into it.

 

Alicia shouts out, “No! Wait! Come back!” However, Alicia is flung back as the five Valkyrie Sailor Scouts are sucked into the vortex which closes behind them in a flash. For several moments, no one knows what to say or do, but one of the Gallian soldiers shouts out about the Valkyria being crushed and this is their chances in which the Gallian soldiers cheer as they charge forward. The Imperial forces, most of their weapons now useless and their Valkyria is down, start to retreat in a panic with a few brave soldiers retrieving their female leader and Valkyria for their forces as they retreat in what becomes a massive route.

 

Early September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown universe, Unknown location

 

On top of a heavily damaged tower, there are two young women that are fighting it out.

 

The first young woman has long ashen-black hair, bright amber eyes, violet eyeshadow on her eyelids, and she is wearing a dark-red, off-the-shoulders, V-neck mini-dress with yellow designs with blue feather-like accessory on her right hip, at the top of an open portion of her dress, and the dress ends in an upside-down triangular tail in the back, ending just above the knees. There is a baseball diamond-shaped keyhole on the dress' upper back at the same height as her chest. The sleeves end in a triangle shape, which are wrapped or tied around her middle finger, with the gold designs of the sleeve taking over at the wrists. She wears black shorts underneath her dress, as well as a black choker on her neck. She wears a gold loop earring with a black gem dangling from it on her right ear. She has dark, glass, high-heeled shoes and a jeweled anklet on her right leg.

 

The second young woman that’s tall and of 17-18 years of age with red hair tied in a waist-length ponytail, green eyes with green eyeshadow on her eyelids, and she has on an outfit that consists of multiple layers. First, her top has two layers in which the top layer was a light-brown, strapless top split divided vertically with some bronze patterns. It is quite stiff, maintaining its shape without support; this layer also has riveting or small, round embroidery on the sides, indicating heavy stitching. The bottom layer is a low bronze V-neck. Pyrrha wore an elastic, black, A-line miniskirt and brown opera-length gloves on both arms. She wore a red ankle-length drapery that wrapped around her skirt.  She had elaborate bronze greaves that start below her mid-thigh, continuing downwards into her boots and a pair of cuisses that begin mid-thigh and end slightly above her knees. She also donned a bronze bracer on top of the sleeve on her left arm that has an orange shield connected to it. Her high-heeled boots are brown with bronze trim, matching her skirt and sleeves, and reach up to mid-calf.

 

The two young women continue to battle it out with black haired woman uses flames against the red haired woman, the red haired woman uses her shield with the black haired woman knocks it away, but black haired woman is slammed by massive metallic gears controlled by the red haired woman. However, the black haired woman unleashes powerful flames that destroy them and knocks the red haired woman into a piece of rumble. The red haired young woman gets back to her feet and throws her shield at the black haired woman, but the black haired woman uses a bow and arrow that she created from seemly thin air and fires an arrow in which turns into ashes when it hits the shield then reforms to hit the red haired woman in the leg causing her to collapse. The red haired young lady tried to get back on her feet, but the leg that the arrows went into crippled her.

 

The black haired woman walks around to the front of the red haired young lady in which she says, “It is unfortunate that you were promised a power that wasn’t truly yours.” The black haired woman kneels in front of the red haired woman, cups the red haired woman’s chin, making red head look at her, and she says, “But take comfort in knowing that I will use it in ways that you could have never imagined.”

 

The red haired woman asks, “Do you believe in destiny?”

 

The black haired woman responds, “Yes.” The black haired woman then creates another bow and arrow and aims straight for the red haired woman when Serena, Asuna, Kari, Hinata, and Suguha appear on one side of the roof while a short young woman of 17-18 years of age with short black hair with a red streak, silver eyes, and wearing a black and rosy red dress same colored heel boots appears on another side.

 

Serena shouts out, seeing the scene, “Pyrrha!” However, the black haired woman shoots an arrow into the chest of the red haired woman.

 

Kari says, horrified, “No!” The black haired woman goes to the red haired woman and the red haired woman turns into ashes that flutter in the wind. There is a moment of silence as looks of horror are addressed on the faces of our five universe hopping heroines and the other new arrival on the scene in which images of the deaths of SAO are in the minds of Serena, Asuna, and even Suguha. Soon after, the silver eyed, black haired young lady screams out as she unleashes a great power from her eyes with Hinata, Kari, Serena, Asuna, and Suguha gain their sigils over their foreheads scream at the same time unleashing their power that mixes with power from the silver eyed young lady which spreads all over the area.

 

The black haired woman screams out, “What’s happening?!” She then looks over her arms and hands and sees them cracking and breaking apart causing her to scream out before she is engulfed in this energy which sends out waves that causes strange white masked black creatures to become vaporized from the mysterious energy while looks on in awe and amazement.

 

Early September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown universe, Unknown location

 

In another area of this same world, around the same time, an eerie woman in a very long black robe with deathly white skin with veins on the sides of her head, a diamond in the middle of her forehead, and her white hair tied in a large bun looks up into the sky and her black sclera eyes narrow.

 

“How could this happen? What…What are they?” The woman says, her tone showing obvious anger.

 

Early September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown universe, Unknown location

 

Deep within an endless black ‘void’, Serena, Asuna, Kari, Hinata, and Suguha are lying down in some kind of ‘web of light’ and all five of them are unconscious while a mysterious figure comes up to all of them.

 

The figure says, “Interesting…Very interesting indeed…” The figure then creates five crystals of some kind and the figure says, “Let us see what you can do with these.” Then each of the five crystals go into bodies of our five current unconscious heroines and the figure says, “The rest is up to you.” Soon after, all five of them vanish from the mysterious ‘void’.

 

Early September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown universe, Unknown location

 

Right now, inside of some kind of area, Asuna, with an unusual white duel disk that has a dueling deck inside of it, is facing off against another young lady. The duel disk that Asuna has a circular touch screen ‘head’ through a similar ‘energy blade’ as the duel disks that Suguha and Serena used before.

 

The young girl that Asuna is facing has glass with large circular frames in front of her blue eyes and short light-purple and lilac hair that is restrained by light green and orange hair clips that resemble bicycle helmets, in which her clothing consists of a light blue dress with a teal turtleneck under a tan dress held up with brown shoulder straps and a blue belt that has a golden symbol resembling twin birds back to-back and green and orange pouches at both hips. She also wears brown tights, white finger-less gloves, white leg warmers with teal cuffs and straps, and light-orange shoes with green soles.

 

Right now, this girl has a similar duel disk to the one that Asuna is using attached to her left wrist and she says, “I’m going first Asuna!”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “Okay, Sayaka-chan!”

 

The young girl says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I play Little Fairy in attack mode!” Little Fairy (800/800) appears on the field in attack mode and the young girl says, discarding one card, “I activate Little Fairy’s ability and discard one card to raise her level by one!” The young girls says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Then I play Monster Reborn in order to revive my second Little Fairy!” Just then another Little Fairy (800/800) appears on the field in attack mode and the young girl says, discarding one more card from her hand, “Next, I use my second Fairy’s ability and discard one more card to raise its level by one! Next, I Overlay both of my Little Fairies and build the Overlay Network!” Both Little Fairies turns into beams of light that goes in a vortex in the ground, she puts the two monster cards on the same Monster Card Zone before putting an XYZ Monster Card from the Extra Deck over them, and she yells out, “I XYZ Summon Fairy Cheer Girl!” Out of the vortex, Fairy Cheer Girl (1900/1500) with two Light Overlay Units orbiting her appear on the field in attack mode. The young girl says, “I activate Fairy Cheer Girl’s ability! I remove one Overlay Unit and draw a card!” Fairy Cheer Girl absorbs one of its Overlay Units and the young girl draws one card. The young girl says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I put one card face-down and end my turn!”

 

Asuna says, with a smile while drawing a card, “Not bad, Sayaka-chan! But I have a surprise for you! My turn!” Asuna then displays two Pendulum Monster cards, Crystal Protector (1500/1800) and Crystal Vanguard (1300/1000), and she says, “I take my scale two, Crystal Protector, and scale five, Crystal Vanguard, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Asuna puts the cards in her duel disk’s Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in her Monster Card Zones while the two said monsters appear on the field in two columns of light with the number 2 below Crystal Protector and number 5 below Crystal Vanguard. Asuna says, “With this, I can summon monsters that are levels three to four this turn!”

 

The young girl asks, confused, “What?”

 

Asuna yells out, “Shine new jewel and bring forth a new light! Pendulum Summon!” Asuna puts three cards on her duel disk and she says, “I play Crystal Beasts Sapphire Pegasus, Amber Mammoth, and Topaz Tiger!” A circle of light appears on the field, three lights come from it, and Crystal Beasts Sapphire Pegasus (1800/1200), Amber Mammoth (1700/1600), and Topaz Tiger (1600/1000) appear on the field in attack mode. Nearby Serena, Suguha, Hinata, and Kari are watching along with a group of people including a man with a top hat and wearing a red suit similar ringmaster in a circus and a person that looks similar to Yuya, but with light violet and black hair and with grey-brown eyes.

 

These people are shocked and the young man that looks similar to Yuya asks, confused, “Pendulum?”

 

A card comes out of Asuna’s deck and she says, putting it into the main slot of her disk, “Next, I use Sapphire Pegasus’ ability and put one Crystal Beast from my deck into my spell and trap zones! And I choose Ruby Carbuncle!” Just then a piece of unrefined ruby crystal appears in Asuna’s spell/trap zones on the field. Asuna says, putting the last card in her hand into the main slot of her disk, “Next, I play Graceful Charity and draw three cards while discarding two!” Asuna draws three cards, discards two cards to her disk’s graveyard slot, and she says, putting another card into main slot of her disk, “Next, I play Card of Sanctity! Both of us must draw from our decks until we have six cards in our hands!” Both Asuna and the young girl draw from their decks until they have six cards in their respective hands and Asuna says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Next, I play Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat!” Just then Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat (1200/400) appears on the field in attack mode and Asuna says, putting one more card on her duel disk, “Since I have seven Crystal Beasts on my field and graveyard, I can summon my ultimate monster: Rainbow Dragon!” Images of Crystal Beasts Cobalt Eagle (1400/800) and Emerald Turtle (800/2000) appears and start to glow with the unrefined ruby and other four Crystal Beasts on the field causing Rainbow Dragon (4000/0) on the field in attack mode.

 

The young girl asks, stunned, “Four thousand attack points?!”

 

Asuna replies, “That’s right, Sayaka-chan! And all aimed for you! I attack Fairy Cheer Girl with Rainbow Dragon! Rainbow Refraction!” Rainbow Dragon unleashes a powerful rainbow beam of energy right at Fairy Cheer Girl.

 

The young girl, Sayaka, pushes a button on her disk’s touch screen and she says, “I activate my trap: Draining Shield!” Sayaka’s face-down card is revealed to be Draining Shield and Sayaka says, “I negate your attack and gain life-points equal to your attack monster’s…!!”

 

Asuna responds, “Crystal Vanguard’s Pendulum Effect activates! Rainbow Dragon can’t be targeted by card effects!” Sayaka gasps as her Draining Shield trap card shatters while Rainbow Dragon’s attack strikes home causing Fairy Cheer Girl to yelp as she is vaporized causing Sayaka to lose 2100 life-points. Asuna says, “Now, my Crystal Beasts, end this duel!” Sapphire Pegasus and Amethyst Cat attack Sayaka and she yelps as she is flung to the ground as she loses 3000 life-points as well as ending the duel.

 

Final Score:

Asuna: 4000

Sayaka: 0

 

The group of people with Serena, Suguha, Hinata, and Kari run over to Sayaka and a young girl, with long dark violet hair and pink in which she is wearing a yellow and white dress and white shoes, runs causing her to ask Sayaka, “Are you okay, Sayaka?”

 

Sayaka responds, with a smile, “I’m okay, Lulu. I’m not surprised that I lost.” Sayaka gets to her feet and she tells Asuna, with a smile, “You were really incredible, Asuna, as usual.”

 

Asuna responds, with a smile, “Thank you, but I don’t think that I did anything really amazing. I just got the right cards at the right time.”

 

Sayaka asks, “But I never seen cards like those before. Where did you get them?”

 

Asuna replies, a bit nervously, “Actually, I’ve always had them. I just don’t remember where I got them.”

 

The man dressed much like a circus ringmaster asks, “Due to your memory loss?”

 

Asuna replies, “Yes, Yusho-sensei.”

 

The man responds, “Very interesting, Asuna-san.” The young man that looks like Yuya looks at Asuna as well as the rest of our world traveling heroines as they go over to her in which Suguha glances at the young man causing him to turn from her gaze.

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, “Where have I seen him before?” Suguha gets a confused look, but she decides to shrug off the feeling of familiarity for the moment.

 

Early September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown universe, Unknown location

 

In the streets in a city that looks like a war zone, Suguha is running through the streets and looking around for someone in which we find that she has a green version of the duel disk that Asuna was using around her left wrist.

 

Suguha shouts out, “Yuto! Lulu! Shay! Yusho-sensei! Where are you?!” Suguha doesn’t hear a reply and she says, “Damn it! Who were those guys? Why are they attacking us? And they are using Duel Monsters to attack us! That’s just…just insane!” Soon enough, Suguha sees a huge ‘hill’ of rubble and she says, annoyed, “Oh, great!” She then hears a scream of fear and she runs over to a hole within the hill in which she sees a group of civilian as people that look like the Obelisk Force from the Fusion Dimension coming towards them with sinister smiles on their lips.

 

One of the civilians asks, “Why? Why are you doing this? What did we do to you?”

 

One of the Obelisk Force members responds, with an evil smile, “Nothing. You are just in the way.”

 

As the Obelisk Force members aim their duel disks at them, Suguha shouts out, “Stop it!” However, the Obelisk Force members don’t listen and the civilian scream as light from the duel disks that the two Obelisk Force members have, exactly like the ones seen them before, engulf them causing them to vanish causing Suguha to gasp in shock and horror as the Obelisk Force member pull out cards from their duel disks’ slots with ‘pictures’ of the terrified civilians on them. Suguha says, lowly, “No…” Just then the most painful memories including those of SAO flow into her mind as a dark aura starts to form around her and her lips turn into a dark scowl. She then sees them about to go after a little girl hiding nearby and she shout out, with a dark angered tone, “That’s…That’s ENOUGH!!” A powerful dark aura comes from Suguha that destroys the ‘hill’ of rumble, much to the shock and surprise of the Obelisk Force member in which the girl takes this chance to run away and hide. The two Obelisk Force members then look to see Valkyrie Sailor Celestial covered in a dark aura and a sinister ruby red glow coming from her blank eyes.

 

A second Obelisk Force member asks, stunned, “What?!”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Celestial activates the duel disk attached to her armored left wrist and she says, with a dark angered snarl, “You are going to pay for this!”

 

The first Obelisk Force member, Obelisk Force Member 1, says, with a smirk, “Well, a duelist.”

 

The other Obelisk Force member, Obelisk Force Member 2, says, with an evil smile, “Let the games begin.” The two Obelisk Force members activate their duel disks, their decks are shuffled, and when their duel disks’ touch screen display 4000 life-points for each duelist, they draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Game on!” Sailor Celestial and the two Obelisk Force members say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Sailor Celestial: 4000

Obelisk Force 1: 4000

Obelisk Force 2: 4000

 

Obelisk Force Member 1 says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I’ll take the first turn! I summon Ancient Gear Hunting Hound!” Soon after, Ancient Gear Hunting Hound (1000/1000) appears on the field in attack mode and he says, “Thanks to this card, you take six hundred points of damage!” Hunting Hound unleashes a powerful flame that slams into Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, but she doesn’t flinch when it hits her as she loses 600 life-points causing both Obelisk Force members to give confused looks in which Obelisk Force Member 1 says, putting one card into the main slot, “Think you are so tough, huh? We’ll see after this!”

 

Current Scores:

Sailor Celestial: 3400

Obelisk Force 1: 4000

Obelisk Force 2: 4000

 

Obelisk Force Member 2 says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Obelisk Force Member 2 says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I, too, summon an Ancient Gear Hunting Hound!” Another Ancient Gear Hunting Hound (1000/1000) appears on the field in attack mode and Obelisk Force Member 2 says, with a sly smirk, “And now, you get slammed with another six hundred points of damage!” The second Hunting Hound slams Sailor Celestial with more flames, but she holds her hand in which the flames slam into it with Sailor Celestial not even flinching as she loses 600 more life-points causing both Obelisk Force members to become a bit unnerved. Obelisk Force Member 2 says, “Oh, yeah! You’ll see about this when I use Hunting Hound’s other ability and fuse them together!” The two Hunting Hounds goes into a fusion vortex and Obelisk Force Member 2 says, getting a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck, “Twin hounds of ancient gears unite as one to form a new power! Fusion Summon!” The Obelisk Force Member 2 says, “Time to go on the warpath, Ancient Gear Howitzer!” Out of the fusion vortex, Ancient Gear Howitzer (1000/1800) appears on the field in defense mode and Obelisk Force Member 2 says, with a wicked smile, “And now, once per turn, I can inflict one thousand points of damage to you!” Ancient Gear Howitzer fires a blast into Sailor Celestial, but when the smoke and dust dispel from the explosion caused by the attack, Sailor Celestial isn’t hurt at all and her dark expression doesn’t change as her life-points drop by one thousand.

 

Obelisk Force Member 1 asks, a bit nervously, “What is she?”

 

Obelisk Force Member 2 says, putting two cards into the main slot of his disk, “Dust soon enough! I end my turn!”

 

Current Scores:

Sailor Celestial: 1800

Obelisk Force 1: 4000

Obelisk Force 2: 4000

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “My turn!” When Sailor Celestial draws a card, it causes a shockwave that cracks the already cracked ground even more and Sailor Celestial says, displaying Pendulum Monsters, Xiangke Magician (2500/500) and Xiangsheng Magician (500/1500), “I take the scale three, Xiangke Magician, and scale eight, Xiangsheng Magician, and set the Pendulum Scale!” She puts the two cards on her duel disk’s Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in her Monster Card Zones while the two said monsters appear on the field in two columns of light with the number 3 below Xiangke Magician and number 8 below Xiangsheng Magician in which Sailor Celestial says, as an ‘image’ of her crystal pendulum appears between them swinging, “With this, I can summon monsters that are level four to through seven this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Celestial puts three cards on her duel disk and she yells out, with a dark strong tone, “Come on, Iris Magician! Black Fang Magician! And the duel eyed dragon of dimensions, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field, three lights come from circle, and those ‘lights’ turn into Iris Magician (1500/1000), a red clad female magician with a sword, Black Fang Magician (1700/800), a dark blue and green clad magician with a spear, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) in attack mode.

 

The Obelisk Force members are shocked and Obelisk Force Member 1 asks, confused, “Wait! Pendulum Summon?!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod and dark stern tone, “And these monsters will bring your doom! I Overlay my Iris Magician and Black Fang Magician and build the Overlay Network!” The two said monsters turn into lights as they go into a vortex in the ground while she puts the two monster cards on the same Monster Card Zone before putting an XYZ Monster Card from the Extra Deck over them, and she yells out, with a dark strong tone, “Now, come forth, ravenous dragon of rebellion! I XYZ Summon Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000) with two Dark Overlay Units appears on the field in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, with a dark serious tone, “But I’m not done with you fools! Far from it! Thanks to my Xiangke and Xiangsheng Magicians, I can XYZ Summon with Dark Rebellion and he counts as the same level monsters as Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!”

 

Obelisk Force Member 2 asks, shocked, “What?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a dark strong tone, “I Overlay my Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon with Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” Two said monsters turn into lights that goes into a vortex in the ground and while this happens, Sailor Celestial puts the two monster cards on the same Monster Card Zone before putting an XYZ Monster Card from the Extra Deck over them, and she yells out, with a dark strong tone, “Dragon with duel colored eyes! Resurrect from the deepest darkness and burn everything in the world with flames of anger! XYZ Summon! Appear now, the dragon called forth by the blazing calamity! It is time to howl, Supreme Violent Dragon King, Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon (3000/2500) with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting it appears on the field in attack mode and creates a shockwave that cracks the ground as well as shatter the remaining glass in the area.

 

Obelisk Force Member 1 asks, confused, “What…What is this?!” The two Obelisk Force members then look to see the dark aura around Sailor Celestial grow stronger and take the form of a sinister dragon before going back to Sailor Celestial.

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a dark stern tone, “Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon’s ability activates! By removing one Overlay Unit, it destroys all other cards on the field!” Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon absorbs one Overlay Unit and Sailor Celestial says, with a dark strong tone, “Now, go! Destroy everything with Blazing Calamity!” Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon spins around as it creates a powerful vortex storm that destroys the face-down cards of the two Obelisk Force members along with Sailor Celestial’s own two Pendulum Monsters, but Ancient Gear Howitzer is protected by a shield.

 

Obelisk Force Member 2 says, “Nice try, girl! But Howitzer is unaffected by card effects!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a dark strong tone, “Then maybe an attack will do and it is even better since Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon gains two hundred attack points for every card destroyed by this ability!” Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon then goes from 3000/2500 to 4000/2500 and Sailor Celestial says, with a dark sneer, “Not to mention that since an XYZ Monster was used for its summoning, Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon can attack twice per turn!”

 

The two Obelisk Force members gasp in shock and Obelisk Force Member 1 says, shocked, “Impossible!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting the last card in her hand into the main slot of her disk, “Oh, it is possible, fool! Next, I play Rank Up-Magic: Shadow Force! I can revive one Dark XYZ Monster from my graveyard with its abilities negated and then rank it up into an XYZ Monster that’s one rank higher by using it and this card!” Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000) returns to the field and then goes into a vortex while Sailor Celestial puts another XYZ Monster card from her Extra Deck over her Dark Rebellion card in which she says, with a dark strong tone, “From the depth of Purgatory, sing the sound of rebellion dedicated to those restless souls! Let it echo for all eternity and appear! Go, Rank-Up XYZ Evolution! Meet the monster of your swan song, fools! Dark Requiem XYZ Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Dark Requiem XYZ Dragon (3000/2500) with two Dark Overlay Units appears on the field in attack mode and Sailor Celestial yells out, “Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon, take out that peon now! Destruction Burst of Rage!” Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon unleashes a beam of flames at Obelisk Force Member 1 in which he screams as it slams into causing him to fly back and his smoking form slams into the ground, hard, and into unconsciousness as he loses 4000 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Obelisk Force Member 2 says, shocked, “No!” Obelisk Force Member 2 says, with a snarl, “You are going to pay for that!”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, with a dark stern tone, “That only one that will be paying for anything is you and once you lose, you will be banished to the darkness to suffer for all time, you worthless peon! Raging Dragon, destroy his tin toy!” Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon attacks, again, and destroys Ancient Gear Howitzer in a strong explosion, but since it was in defense mode, Obelisk Force Member 2 doesn’t lose any life-points.

 

Obelisk Force Member 2 says, with a sly smirk, “Bad move, witch! Thanks to Howitzer’s ability, when it is destroyed, I can summon one Ancient Gear monster from my deck without worrying about any requirements! This duel is far from done!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a dark strong tone, “It is over!” Obelisk Force Member 2 gives a confused look and Sailor Celestial says, with a dark serious tone, “Dark Requiem XYZ Dragon’s ability activates! By removing an Overlay Unit, I can negate the activation of a monster’s ability and destroy it in which I can summon one XYZ Monster from my graveyard!” Dark Requiem XYZ Dragon absorbs one of its Overlay Units in which it sends dark violet energy into Obelisk Force Member 2’s duel disk while Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000) reappears on the field in attack mode.

 

Obelisk Force Member 2 says, in disbelief, “This can’t be!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a dark strong tone, “But it is! Now, disappear! Dark Requiem XYZ Dragon, show him his doom!” Dark Requiem flies up into the sky and Sailor Celestial shouts out, with a dark strong tone, “Requiescent Disaster Disobey!” Dark Requiem dive bombs Obelisk Force Member 2 and he scream as he is hit in which he is knocked to the ground while he loses 3000 life-points in which Sailor Celestial yells out, “Rebellion Dragon, end this!” Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon flies and slams into Obelisk Force Member 2 in which he is sent flying into the ground as he loses 2500 more life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Sailor Celestial: 1800

Obelisk Force 1: 0

Obelisk Force 2: 0

 

The dark aura that surround Sailor Celestial grows stronger and turns into the ‘sinister dragon form’ once again in which she says, with a dark sneer, “Be gone!” The ‘dark dragon’ dive bombs both Obelisk Force members in which Obelisk Force Member 2 yells out as he and his comrade are swallowed up by it in which when it fades away, both Obelisk Force members are gone as if they didn’t exist! On the meanwhile, elsewhere in the ruined city, we find Valkyrie Sailor Moon, looking exactly like her Shadow Sailor Moon form and surrounded by her own dark aura, looking at three fearful Obelisk Force members while Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon (3000/2500) is behind her.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, with a dark enraged tone, “Now, vanish you pathetic fools! Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon, destroy them now with Rebellious Wrath Strike Disobey!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon dive bombs and slashes all three Obelisk Force member causing them to yell as they are sent airborne as they lose 3000 life-points as well as the duel. Sailor Moon’s dark aura takes the same ‘sinister dragon shape’ as Sailor Celestial’s dark aura did and Sailor Moon says, with a dark sneer, “Now, disappear!” The ‘dark dragon’ then leaps out and engulfs the three Obelisk Force members causing them to vanish as if they were never there in the first place. Next, elsewhere, we see Valkyrie Sailor Star, surrounded by her own dark aura, is facing two Obelisk Force members with a mysterious dark blue circle surrounding them and Rainbow Dragon (4000/0) as well as Rainbow Dark Dragon (4000/0) behind her.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Star says, with a dark strong tone, “Time to pay for your crimes! Rainbow Dragons, get rid of these fools! Double Rainbow Refraction!” Both Rainbow Dragons unleash their attacks on both Obelisk Force members causing them to scream as the attacks send them flying into the dark blue circle surrounding them as they lose 4000 life-points, each, as well as the duel in which they yell out as they are entrapped by shadows from below causing to disappear as if they were never there in the first place. Joining up with Valkyrie Sailor Galaxy, she has her own dark aura surrounding her as another Obelisk Force member is swallowed by shadows from the ground. Finally, we join up with Valkyrie Sailor Sun, she also has a ‘dark aura’ surrounding her and her eyes have become blank with a dark violet glow coming from them. She is facing an Obelisk Force member with an Ancient Gear Howitzer (1000/1800) on his field in defense mode while she has a Fairy Cheer Girl (1900/1500) with two Light Overlay Units in attack mode.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Sun says, with a dark stern tone, “I activate Fairy Cheer Girl’s ability! By removing an Overlay Unit, I can draw one card!” Fairy Cheer Girl absorbs one Overlay Unit and Valkyrie Sailor Sun draws a card.

 

Obelisk Force member says, “That won’t save you little girl.”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Sun says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Don’t count on it, you peon! I activate Rank-Up Magic: Overlord Force! I take one XYZ monster on my field and rank it up into a Chaos XYZ monster that’s one rank higher!”

 

Obelisk Force member asks, confused, “Say what?!”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Sun says, darkly as the dark aura around her gets stronger, “I use my Fairy Cheer Girl to rebuild the Overlay Network! Go, Chaos XYZ Evolution!” Fairy Cheer Girl goes into a vortex into the sky while a new XYZ monster card appears over Fairy Cheer Girl’s card on Valkyrie Sailor Sun’s duel disk and Valkyrie Sailor Sun says, with a dark strong tone, “Time to fall to your doom! Come forth, Chaos XYZ Dark Fairy Cheer Girl!” Out of the vortex, CXYZ Dark Fairy Cheer Girl (2500/1900), a dark fairy monster with eight dark feathered fairy wings and three Dark Overlay Units orbiting it, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Obelisk Force member asks, “What is that?”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Sun says, with a dark stern tone with the dark aura around her growing stronger, “Overlord Force’s other effect! Since it was used to summon a Dark Chaos XYZ Monster, it gains five hundred attack points for every Overlay Unit that it has currently!” Dark Fairy Cheer Girl goes from 2500/1900 to 4000/1900 and Valkyrie Sailor Sun says, putting one more card into the main slot of her disk, “Next, I activate my Card of Sanctity! Both of us must draw from our decks until we have six cards in our hands!” Valkyrie Sailor Sun and her opponent draw from their decks until they have six cars in their respective hands in which Valkyrie Sailor Sun shouts out, with a dark stern tone, “Now, Dark Fairy, get rid of that his overgrown toy!” Dark Fairy Cheer Girl fires a beam of dark energy from her want that vaporizes Ancient Gear Howitzer, but since it was in defense mode, the Obelisk Force member doesn’t lose any life-points.

 

A card comes out of the Obelisk Force member’s deck and he says, putting it on his duel disk, “Bad move! Thanks to my Howitzer’s ability, I can play my Ancient Gear Golem without the need of any cost since you destroyed my Howitzer in battle!” Ancient Gear Golem (3000/3000) appears on the field in defense mode and the Obelisk Force member says, with a sly sneer, “Too bad! All that for nothing!”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Sun says, with a dark sinister smile, “For you, you mean.” The Obelisk Force member gives a confused look and Valkyrie Sailor Sun says, with a dark grin, “Thanks to my Dark Fairy Cheer Girl, since a monster has been destroyed in battle, I can remove an Overlay Unit and you lose four hundred life-points for every card in my hand!”

 

The Obelisk Force member gasps and he yells out, “This can’t be happening!”

 

Dark Fairy Cheer Girl absorbs one of its Overlay Units and Valkyrie Sailor Sun says, with a dark sinister smile, “That’s right! I have six cards in my hand and that means that you lose twenty-four hundred life-points! How does it feel to be the one hunted down? Wait! Let see what you have to say after this!” Dark Fairy Cheer Girl unleashes a dark energy beam that slams into the Obelisk Force member in which he yelps as he is knocked to the ground as he loses 2400 life-points causing him to lose the duel as well. Soon after, however, he yelps as dark tentacles come out of the shadows and swallows him. Afterwards, all five Valkyrie Sailor Scouts grunt and groan as the ‘darkness’ takes to the skies and vanishes into a vortex which vanishes as quickly as it appeared.

 

Early September 2025 (Earth time), Danganronpa universe, Unknown location

 

Heading yet into another universe, Serena, Suguha, Asuna, Hinata, and Kari are assembled within some kind of cafeteria with iron plates that are bolted.

 

Asuna asks, “Anything?”

 

Hinata says, shaking her head, “We’re locked in.”

 

Just then a chill comes over them and Asuna asks, “Did you feel that?”

 

Kari says, with a nod, “Yeah.” The group looks over the whole area and they see a figure in the hallway.

 

Suguha says, seriously, “Hold on!”

 

Suguha rushes off and Serena yells out, “Sis, wait!” Soon enough, the others follow Suguha as she follows the figure into a hallway filled with what looks like hotel/dorm rooms.

 

Hinata asks, “What is this place?”

 

Kari says, “It looks like dorm rooms.”

 

All of them get another chill and Asuna asks, a bit nervously, “Did you feel that?”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Kari says, a bit nervously, “I do too.”

 

Just then a female voice says, “In here…”

 

Serena asks, nervously, “W-What was that?”

 

The female voice echoes out, “In here…”

 

Suguha says, pointing to a room with a nameplate that a picture of a boy and ‘Makoto’, “It’s come from in there!”

 

Suguha goes over to the door and Asuna says, nervously, “Wait, Suguha-chan!” However, it is too late as Suguha opens the door and they find themselves within what looks like a regular dorm room.

 

Kari says, “It looks like a regular dorm room.”

 

Hinata says, with a nod, “Yes.”

 

The five young ladies enter the dorm room and they look around in which Serena says, nervously, “I don’t like this.”

 

Asuna says, nervously, “Neither do I, Serena-chan.” The group looks around and they ‘feel’ that the ‘chill’ is coming from another door within the room. Our five world hopping heroines then slowly goes to the door and Suguha takes the door handle into her hand while Serena and Asuna look nervous, but when she tries to up the door, she can’t open it.

 

Suguha asks, “Huh?”

 

Suguha tries harder and Hinata asks, “Is it locked?”

 

Serena says, nervously, “Oh, well. We should leave it alone.”

 

Suguha asks, seriously, “If it is locked, who locked it?”

 

Suguha tries to opens the door with greater effort and Asuna asks, nervously, “Suguha-chan, maybe…” However, she doesn’t get to finish as Suguha forces the door.

 

Suguha says, with a smile, “Yeah, it was stuck!”

 

Kari asks, curiously, “Stuck?”

 

Suguha says, “Yeah, I just lifted…” However, Suguha doesn’t finish as she and the others ‘senses’ the ‘chill’ coming from inside of the other room and when they look inside, they get a shock as they see the body of a young woman with long blue hair and wearing a female sailor outfit.

 

Serena yells out, with a screech of fear, “Oh my Kami!” Hinata, Kari, Asuna, and Suguha give fearful looks and/or yells of fear from their mouths, but then the ‘body’ starts to glow in which all five of them as the light engulfs them. After an undetermined amount of time, all of them wake up and shake their heads.

 

Hinata asks, confused, “W-What happened?”

 

Suguha says, shaking her head, “I don’t know, Hinata.” Everyone then looks towards the other room where they find a normal bathroom with a shower that’s completely clean.

 

Serena says, fearfully, “T-The body!”

 

Asuna asks, confused, “W-What’s going on?” Just then they hear a ‘click’ and everyone looks towards a television screen in the room where they see the image of Monokuma in it.

 

Just then a high-pitch male voice shouts out, “Greetings! I’m Monokuma, the headmaster of this academy! New students please report to the gym immediately! That’s all!”

 

The image of Monokuma vanishes from the screen and Suguha asks, “What was that all about?”

 

Asuna says, “I don’t know, Suguha-chan, but I don’t like it at all.” Serena, Hinata, and Kari nod their heads in agreement as they get to their feet and within another room, a living Chisa Yukizome with swirls filling her eyes.

 

Chisa Yukizome says, with a sinister grin, “Class is in session students.” Chisa gives a wicked smile, but she doesn’t notice that there is a ‘black fog’ just above and behind her, however, it vanishes as quickly as it appeared for now.

 

Early September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown universe, Unknown location

 

Right now, Serena, Suguha, Hinata, Asuna, and Kari are hiding within an alleyway and all of them are taking a deep breath.

 

Suguha says, “Man! I thought that the last world was nuts!”

 

Kari says, with a nod, “I agree.”

 

Asuna asks, confused, “What was that weird power that they used? And why they called us ‘Norma’ when it didn’t work on us?”

 

Suguha says, “Something tells me that we don’t want to know Asuna.”

 

Just the group is hearing noises and Serena asks, nervously, “Oh no! Did they find us?”

 

Asuna says, shaking her head, “No, Serena-chan. They sound some distance away.” The five of them sneak around the alleyways in which they look to see what looks like a group of strange police car in which they look futuristic sci-fi cars with no wheels with a group of police officers and detective with a crowd behind them while the detective surrounds a baby girl with brown hair and crying with a triangle force-field. He seems to touch the field causing him to get shocked while a young woman with brown hair and blue eyes tried to run over to the baby while two police officers restrain her.

 

The baby seems the woman, stops crying, and goes over to her while the young woman shouts out, pleadingly, “No, sweetie!” When the baby touches the force-field, it shatters in front of her. One of the police officers grabs the baby while the detective reads something, but the young woman gets out of the grip of the police officer that held her and rushes over to the officer holding the baby girl in which the young woman takes the baby girl and holds her protectively in her arms while she is getting ganged up by more police officers.

 

As they are watching this, Hinata says, with a gasp, “This is awful.”

 

Asuna asks, angrily, “What do they think that they are doing?”

 

Suguha says, angrily, “Ganging up on a baby and her mother. It doesn’t matter what world you are in…It is just wrong.” They witness everyone looking at a young lady of 16 years of age with long blond hair, pink eyes, and wearing blue and white formal dress that makes her look like royalty. After a brief while, the blond hair young lady says something that causes the young lady to scream out and throw a baby bottle at the young lady, but another young lady with short violet hair and orange eye and dressed like a maid creates some kind of shield to protect the young blond haired lady. Soon enough, the police officers wrestle the young baby girl out of the arms of the young woman, who is obviously the baby girl’s mother, and into some kind of glass cage in which they prepare to put her into one of the cars. Suguha, wearing her duel disk that she had used in the duel against the Obelisk Force members, leaps out and she screams out, “Leave her alone!”

 

Everyone looks at her and a person shouts out, “Hey! Who are you?”

 

Suguha activates her duel disk, draws a card, and she yells out, putting the card on her duel disk, “Come forth, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” With a flash of light, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) appears with a mighty roar. The crowd is shocked and Suguha shouts out, “Odd-Eyes, teach these bastards a lesson on picking on kids! Spiral Strike Burst!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon fires a spiral beam of flames from its mouth and being Real Solid Vision, thus, having physical mass/presence, destroys one of the police cars in a strong explosion causing others in the crowd to scream and yell in shock. Before they could get over their shock, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon was on them and flinging police officers around like they were rag dolls. They tried to create force-fields around Odd-Eyes, but the force-fields shatter in which other officers are slammed into nearby buildings and through windows causing the civilians of the group to scream and run in fear and panic.

 

Serena, Asuna, Hinata, and Kari are watching this and Serena says, with a sigh, “Sis…”

 

Kari says, with a nervous smile, “So much for not making a scene.” On the meanwhile, the cage containing the baby girl starts to float off right into Suguha’s arms.

 

The baby looks at Suguha and she says, with a warm smile, “Hey, sweetie.” Just then two men, wearing brown suits that are similar to what guards would wear, come over and try to entrap Suguha in a force field, but they shatter at her touch in which she thinks in her mind, sensing something, “What was that feeling?”

 

One of the guards says, “The light! She must be another Norma!”

 

Suguha, while holding the cage containing the baby girl in one arm, says, extending her other arm and in angry tone, “Norma this, you bastards!” The two men scream as they are sent flying by a Force Push from Suguha causing them to crash into another car where the young lady dressed as a maid and the blond haired young lady in a blue and white royal dress are with a little blond hair girl with her blond hair in pigtail and a blond haired male.

 

The teen blond haired girl asks, shocked, “How in the world? Can Norma do that?”

 

The blond haired male responds, seriously, “No, they can’t! Norma can’t summon creatures or use abilities similar to the Light of Mana! I’m not sure what she is, but she is no Norma! She is something…more dangerous!” On the meanwhile, Serena and Asuna rush over to the baby girl’s mother, who is shock of what’s happening, and the baby girl’s mother is shocked to be helped on her feet.

 

Asuna says, “You need to come with us, ma’am.”

 

The baby girl’s mother asks, “What?”

 

Serena says, “If you want your baby to have its mother, please come with us!” Before the baby girl’s mother could say anything, Asuna and Serena start to drag her off, but force-fields, created by two police officers, try to prevent them from leaving, but when Serena and Asuna touch them, they shatter like glass causing them to sense the same thing that Suguha sensed. However, knowing that they didn’t have time to wonder about what they sensed, they used Force Push on the police officers to send them flying into the side of a car and knocking them senseless as they drag the baby girl’s mother away in which Kari and Hinata are waiting for them in which Kari, wearing a pink version of Suguha’s duel disk, activates the duel disk and puts a Synchro Monster card on it causing Black Rose Dragon (2400/1800) to appear.

 

Kari yells out, “Come on!” Serena and Asuna quickly leap onto Black Rose Dragon, who is a Real Solid Vision projection, with the baby girl’s mother.

 

Hinata shouts out, “Suguha!” Suguha deactivates her duel disk causing Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon to vanish and she leaps onto the back of Black Rose Dragon with the baby girl in tow with Kari and Hinata being the last ones to join them before Black Rose Dragon takes off into the distance at high speeds.

 

The little blond haired girl asks, fearfully, “W-What…What just happened big sister?”

 

The teen blond haired girl responds, “I don’t know Sylvia.” She asks the blond haired male, “Julio, are you sure they weren’t Norma?”

 

The blond haired male responds, “No, Angelise, they weren’t. As I said before, Norma don’t have the ability to summon dragon-like creatures. And you saw them make jesters with their hands causing people to be sent flying. That should be only something that the Light of Mana is capable of and yet, the Light of Mana shatters at their touch.” The blond hair male tells a woman with light blue hair and yellow eyes as well as wearing a red military outfit, “Tend to the wounded, Riza.”

 

The woman responds, “Yes, your excellency.” The woman then gets out of car and she thinks in her mind, “Who were they? Could they be…?” The woman is in deep thought as she gets over to the chaos that Suguha has caused in the rescue of the baby girl while the police officers and such are tending to their wounded with the same power that they tried to use to contain the baby girl and our five universe hopping heroines.

 

Early September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown universe, Unknown location

 

At a faraway location, we find Suguha, Serena, Asuna, Kari, and Hinata talking with the young woman, who is called Saia, holding her baby daughter, who is called Serra.

 

The young woman, Saia, says, “I see. I thought so. Norma can’t do the things that you can.”

 

Suguha says, “And I thought that we have already been to pretty messed up worlds.”

 

Saia says, “I can’t blame you for feeling that way, but that’s what we thought and believed…at least until I went to medical school and studied psychology as well. Actually, I think that this started when I saw officers take away baby Norma and it made me wonder: How could babies, who are so pure and innocent, violently reject Mana? At first, I thought that it was a stupid thought, but that thought grew and grew inside of me. Guess that’s what inspired me to study psychology and medicine. Soon enough, I felt that Norma were just people that had a genetic mutation or something that made them unable to use the Light of Mana causing them to ‘reject’ it even if they don’t want to. And I felt strongly since I found out that all Norma were born from Mana wielding parents just like me. It confirmed it for me when Serra was born and I found out that she was a Norma.” Saia says, solemnly, “I feared for her for obvious reasons. From what I read about our history, I found out that the Norma were the oppressed and we, the humans, were the oppressors. We rejected the Norma just because they can’t use Mana and they can disrupt Mana with their very presence. I didn’t know what they will do to my little girl if they found out. I mean, she is just a baby. How can just an innocent baby be just a monster? If they are raised right, Norma can be good members of society like any human.”

 

Asuna says, “This is just wrong.”

 

Saia says, with a sigh, “While I may agree with you, but this is the way that our world is.” Saia says, solemnly, “And there is no place in it for my precious Serra. They will take her away to do who knows what with her.”

 

Hinata asks Saia, “Do you have anywhere to go?”

 

Saia says, with a sigh, “I do have a cottage far away in the mountains. Only my beloved husband would know.”

 

Serena asks Saia, “Where is your husband?”

 

Saia says, with a nervous smile, “Gone. Even in this ‘perfect world’, there is still death that doesn’t come from old age.”

 

Hinata says, solemnly, “I’m sorry.”

 

Saia replies, with a smile, “It is all right. My darling is much like the others…I doubt that he would have accepted Serra even if she is her own child.”

 

Suguha asks, shocked, “Seriously?”

 

Saia tells our five young world hoppers, “Anyway, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.”

 

Serena says, “This may not be our world, but no matter what the circumstances, a mother should never be separated from their child.”

 

Asuna, Hinata, Kari, and Suguha nod their heads in agreement and Asuna says, “Saia-san, we should start to prepare you to go. We should pack what you need to get to your ‘mountain retreat’ and you and Serra should head while we provide a distraction for you.”

 

Saia asks, confused, “Distraction?”

 

Suguha tells Saia, “They must know who you are and where to find you.”

 

Saia says, worriedly, “Yes, you’re right!” Saia asks Suguha, Hinata, Serena, Asuna, and Kari, “But what about you?”

 

Kari tells Saia, with a smile, “We’ll be okay.” Soon enough, our five universe traveling heroines start to help Saia prepare for her escape to keep her daughter, Serra, safe at their ‘retreat’, but a few of our ‘universe hoppers’ wonder if Kari’s words won’t come back to ‘bite them’.

 

Early September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown universe, Unknown location

 

Out in what looks like the darkened seas, our five universe hopping heroines are in a small ship that’s drift along where the waves take them.

 

Suguha asks, “Isn’t this a big slap in the face?”

 

Serena asks Suguha, “Sis, do you really need to do this now?”

 

Hinata asks, curiously, “Why can’t we use our monsters?”

 

Asuna tells Hinata, “It would be too dangerous.”

 

Suguha says, “No kidding, Asuna. It is just saying ‘shoot me down’.”

 

Serena tells Suguha, “Well, I don’t see you coming up with any ideas, Suguha.”

 

Suguha glares at Serena and Kari says, seeing something, “Over there!” Kari points in the direction that she sees something and when the others look, they see an island with some kind of facility on it.

 

Suguha says, “Finally!”

 

Hinata asks, “It looks like there is some kind of facility on it. But isn’t it dangerous?”

 

Suguha says, “Better than starving to death, Hinata.”

 

Serena says, “We can’t just rush in there.”

 

Suguha responds, “Who said that we are rushing in that place sis? We are going to sneak in and get a bit of food.”

 

Asuna says, nervously, “We did forget to get a bit of food and supplies for ourselves when we helped Saia and her daughter escape.” Suguha gives a nervous chuckle and they use their powers to push the boat into what looks like a hidden area behind the facility. After they hid the boat as best as they could, they collapse onto the ground.

 

Kari says, wearily, “I’m tired…”

 

Hinata says, with a nod, “We’ve been moving around all day and night without any food or sleep.”

 

Suguha says, nodding her head and saying with a tired voice, “No joke, Hinata.”

 

Serena asks, weakly, “Do you think that it is safe?” The five universe traveling heroes give yawns to show their tiredness and they go over to what looks like a place surrounded by bushes.

 

Asuna says, tiredly, “I don’t know…”

 

Suguha says, tiredly, “Bad idea to stay with the boat…” The others nod their heads in agreement and soon enough, all five of them fall into a deep sleep. However, in a short time, they are surrounded by young woman wielding what look like assault rifles as the five sleeping heroines are looked upon.

 

Early September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown universe, Unknown location

 

Within some kind of office, we find a woman in her late twenties with long black haired tied in a ponytail, violet eyes, deep ruby red colored lips, and wearing a strange white military outfit in which we can see that her right hand and arm is a prosthetic robotic arm. This woman is talking with another young woman with short green hair, square glasses in front of orange, pink coloring on her lips, and wearing her own white and violet style military dress with grey legging over her legs with white and violet knee-high high-heeled boots on her feet.

 

The green haired woman yells out, “You can’t be serious! They…!!”

 

The black haired woman says, with a cold serious tone, “Are too powerful to be contained, controlled, and both at the same time. Any attempt will cause a backlash that your kind can’t accept.” The black haired woman says, “Remember the footage of their recuse of that Norma and her mother? They were holding back.”

 

The green haired woman asks, a bit nervously, “Holding back?”

 

The black haired woman responds, with a nod, “That’s right. Now, if we told them that they are here, they would immediately demand that we kill them or we let them take them away to be killed or experimented on. What do you think will happen?” The black haired woman tells the green haired woman, looking her straight in the eye, “Imagine hundreds to thousands of dead humans in the streets because your precious Light of Mana won’t work on them, but their powers will surely and easily work on you.” The green haired woman gasps in shock and the black haired woman asks, with a sly smirk, “Now, do you want them contained here where they can do some good or do you want them fighting back causing massive damage to your civilization in a stupid attempt to kill or use them in which they will fight back and you will lose?”

 

The black haired woman crosses her arms, the green haired woman gives a nervous look, and then the green haired woman responds, “W-What makes you think that you can control them?”

 

The black haired woman responds, with a sly smirk, “They aren’t too hard to figure out.” The black haired woman says, “What’s it is going to be? You know all too well that I’m speaking the truth. You tried to speak down on them and they made you look a little child.” The green haired woman winches as images of her kneeling on the ground in front of Suguha and the woman is looking into the eyes of Suguha causing the green haired woman to realize that she is a bug compared to Suguha.

 

The green haired woman shakes her head and she yells out, annoyed, “Fine! I will have them registered like the rest of you! But this is on your head Jill! They had better earn their keep here!”

 

The black haired woman says, with a sly smirk, “Oh, they will. Trust me, they will. However, it is best that you don’t interact with them. They are aliens, but they seem to be a ‘superior breed’ to regular humans.” The green haired woman huffs and leaves the room while the black haired woman looks over at a holographic screen showing Suguha, Serena, Asuna, Hinata, and Kari, wearing similar outfits to the ones that the woman with the assault weapons had on earlier, sitting down in a room together.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, USS Enterprise

 

Returning to the present time period and on board of the USS Enterprise, Suguha’s unconscious form is lying down in a bed with Kazuto, Naruto, and Sakura surrounding her.

 

Sakura says, “From what my ring and the equipment can tell me, she is perfectly healthy. She just got a major mental shock.”

 

Kazuto says, “Sugu…”

 

Naruto tells Kazuto, “She will be just fine, believe it. She is a fighter.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod and smile, “Right, Naruto.” Kazuto and Naruto take each of Suguha’s hands and there is a glow coming from them.

 

Sakura asks, seeing this, “What?” Kazuto and Naruto are also confused and then they feel a slight ‘pull’ from it, but then Suguha’s eyes slowly open.

 

Kazuto asks, surprised, “Sugu?”

 

Suguha looks at Kazuto and she asks, weakly, “Big brother?” Suguha looks at Naruto and Sakura and she asks, “Naruto? Sakura?”

 

Sakura says, with a smile, “About time!”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “We’re glad that you are okay, Suguha!”

 

Suguha gets to a sitting position and Sakura tells Suguha, “Whoa! Easy!”

 

Suguha asks, looking around, “Where am I?”

 

Kazuto responds, “You are in the Enterprise’s medical bay.”

 

Suguha asks, confused, “The Enterprise? How did I get here?”

 

Naruto asks, “You don’t remember?”

 

Suguha responds, “The last thing that I remember is when I was with Serena, Asuna, Kari, and Hinata when we lost our memories…”

 

Kazuto asks, interrupting, “So, you did lose your memories?”

 

Suguha replies, “Yeah, we did and…” Suguha gives a gasp and she yells out, “Serena! Hinata! Kari! Asuna!”

 

Suguha looks around and Sakura says, solemnly, “They aren’t here, Suguha. We only found you…”

 

Naruto says, “Actually, you found us, believe it.”

 

Suguha asks, confused, “What do you mean?”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “It is a bit of story, Sugu, but we’re glad that you are okay.” Suguha smiles at her older step-brother/cousin and Naruto, Sakura, and Kazuto start to explain about the current situation to Suguha. Later on, we are on the bridge of the Enterprise where we find Davis, Tai, Izzy, Trista, Ami, Lita, Kotone, Keiko, Veemon, Agumon, Tentomon, Neptune, Nepgear, Noire, and Uni assembled together.

 

Noire says, “You know, you are falling for that guy’s trap.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “Yeah, we know.”

 

Lita says, with a snarl, “But we don’t have any more clues to lead us to Serena, Asuna, Kari, and Hinata.” Just then the group hears the door to the turbolift open and they look to see Naruto, Sakura, Kazuto, Suguha, Lunamon, and Agumon (Tamer) coming out with Naruto and Kazuto helping Suguha onto the bridge.

 

Keiko asks, surprised, “Suguha?”

 

Suguha says, with a smile, “Hey, Keiko.”

 

Davis asks, “What she doing out of bed?”

 

Tai says, “Don’t tell me. She insisted.”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “Despite her brother telling her to take it easy.”

 

Suguha says, “Not when my sister and my friends are out there.”

 

Ami asks Suguha, “Do you have your memories back?”

 

Suguha replies, “I’ve got all of my memories, Ami. Before and after Serena, Asuna, Hinata, Kari, and I got blown into the multiverse.”

 

Kotone asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Suguha tells Uni and Nepgear, “Sorry about attacking you and your fellow CPU, you two.”

 

Uni says, with a huff, “You just got the drop on us that’s all.”

 

Kazuto tells the others, “We already told them about Neptune and the others.”

 

Neptune says, “Well, nice to meet you, Suguha! I guess that this is second time for you in this fic.”

 

Suguha gives a confused look and Nepgear says, with a sigh, “Oh, Neptune…”

 

Trista asks Suguha, “Princess, we need for you to recall what happened to you after you were sent into the vast multiverse after you saved it with the others. Can you do that?”

 

Suguha replies, “Yeah…But can you not keep calling me that? It is getting annoying.”

 

Lita says, with a grin, “She’s back.”

 

Suguha glares at Lita with a sly smirk and she then looks at the Enterprise’s main screen, which has Aincrad on it, and she says, “I can’t believe that it is back.”

 

Suguha takes a few steps forward and Kazuto asks, “Sugu…?”

 

Suguha responds, “I know what you are going to ask and I know that you can feel it too…you can feel HIM.”

 

Noire asks, curiously, “Him?”

 

Davis says, “The so-called ‘demon king of Aincrad’.”

 

Nepgear asks, “You mean the guy that trapped many of you in that virtual world and caused the deaths of around four thousand people?”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “The same Nepgear. He is up to something and we have to find sis, Asuna, Hinata, and Kari before whatever he is happening comes to effect.” The others look at the main view screen and they look at Aincrad before Suguha starts to explain the story of what happened to her, Serena, Asuna, Hinata, and Kari as they crossed over into different worlds and/or universes.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Aincrad

 

Deep within Aincrad, we are within the Ruby Palace where Heathcliff is seemly sitting down on his throne and looking in deep thought.

 

He then opens his eyes and he says, “You have finally ‘regained your senses’, Selene. Good.”

 

Just then a male voice says, “You seem happy.” Heathcliff then looks to see a tall skinny young man in his early twenties with messy white hair and grey eyes with a grey jacket over a white shirt, black jeans, and brown shoes.

 

Heathcliff replies, with a nod, “Yes, I am. It will be time for the next phase to begin.”

 

The young man says, with a sly smile on his lips, “Interesting on how you are using your former friend’s plan to further your goals, but then again, he is trying to use your former ‘royal daughters’ for the same purpose.”

 

Heathcliff retorts, “Indeed, Nagito-san. Plus, I am glad that you are here.”

 

The young man asks, curiously, “You are? Why?” Heathcliff doesn’t reply, but when he gets up from his throne, he charges at the young man with incredible speed and the young man barely avoids a sword swipe from Heathcliff in which he says, “My, I wonder what I did to get that reaction.”

 

Heathcliff replies, “I am far from a fool, Nagito-san.”

 

The young man retorts, “I don’t know what you mean.”

 

Heathcliff says, with a wide smirk, “Then let teach about the true power in all things. The power beyond hope and despair, Nagito-san.” The young man, Nagito, narrows his eyes at Heathcliff as the two of them seemly are about to battle it out.

 

End of Chapter 51

 

Well, we have arrived at the end of this chapter! It looks like Suguha has regained her memories at last, but you must be wondering: What about the story of Serena, Suguha, Asuna, Hinata, and Kari being in Naruto’s/Hinata’s home world of the Elemental Countries? You didn’t put that ‘story’ in! Well, hold your horses, Triggers, you’ll find out that story soon enough, folks! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!